摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第13集: Think In The Trunk

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Good morning, Madam President.
早上好 总统女士
May I introduce you to the Ambassador of Java?
请允许我向您介绍爪洼国大使
Oh, thank you.
多谢
Because, after all, what is a travel mug
因为追根究底 旅行水杯
but a closet for your coffee?
就是你装咖啡的橱柜
And boom, our next promotional giveaway.
很好 这就是我们下一轮营销方式了
Throw on a black turtleneck and some mom jeans,
你要是穿上高领毛衣和牛仔裤
it's like I'm married to Steve Jobs.
我会感觉自己娶了史蒂夫·乔布斯
I did hear you banging out e-mails
我听到你昨晚发邮件
till all hours last night,
发到了很晚
so the cucumbers in the sandwich can be repurposed
所以三明治里的黄瓜片还能用来
as lunchtime crow's-feet refreshers.
在午休时间消除鱼尾纹
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't forget we've got drinks later.
别忘了晚点有个酒会
Right. Any specific joke areas I should stay away from?
好 有没有什么玩笑不能开的
Oh, no, don't worry about it.
没有 不用担心
It's mostly just me and the guys talking business.
主要是我和其他人聊工作
Hey, you using those spin classes I got you?
我给你报的单车健身课你去上了吗
Yeah. I went twice last week.
我上周去了两次呢
You can't tell?
看不出来吗
Sure, I can.
当然能
The best part about taking over my dad's company --
接手老爸公司最棒的一点在于
I am now a powerful white male, and I love it.
我成了一个大权在握的白人男性 我爱这感觉
I totally get now why we don't want anyone else
我现在完全能体会为什么我们不希望
to have what we have.
其他族群拥有我们拥有的这一切
Honey, before I take off for work,
亲爱的 在我去上班之前
I saw this and I thought of you.
我看到了这个 然后想到了你
What is it?
这是什么
It's a key?
是一把钥匙
Yeah, it is.
没错
It is a key...
是一把钥匙
but a key to what?
但这是什么的钥匙呢
No!
不是吧
No!
不是吧
You got me a PhunkeeDuck?!
你给我买了个平衡车
No more walking for my man. Walking's for jerks.
我的男人不再需要走路了 笨蛋才走路
Oh, my God! That is the best gift ever!
天哪 有史以来最棒的礼物
I don't know where it stops and I begin!
管它会去到哪里 我出发了
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第十三集
超市
Where is it? Where is it?
在哪里 在哪里
You know, these cheese cubes keep getting smaller every week.
这些奶酪块一周比一周小了
I should start saving these to prove my point.
我得开始保留样本证明这一点了
Wow, am I retired.
退休以后居然闲到这种程度
It's there!
在那里
It's beautiful!
太美了
好辣的酱
A little revealing.
穿得有点暴露了
I mean, I get using sex to sell your hot sauce.
我能理解利用性感来制造辣酱的卖点
That's why I wore Jordache jeans in my old closet ads.
这也是为何我以前拍橱柜广告要穿约达西牛仔裤
But a little much, isn't it?
这也有点太过了吧
It's obviously working.
效果显然很好
The store said that they put out
店里跟我说他们摆出来一百瓶酱
100 bottles of my sauce, and half of them are gone!
现在已经卖掉一半了
Oh, my.
天哪
Auntie Alice!
爱丽丝姑姑
She's a hot-sauce legend.
她是辣酱业的传说
Her Level Three Sauce
她家的丙级辣酱
has a picture of a rooster exploding.
宣传画是一只爆炸的公鸡
I have to go meet her.
我得去见见她
Hey, guys, take a pic.
快过来 照张相
Hey, get out of here! That's my wife!
滚一边去 这是我的老婆
I am a huge fan.
我是你的超级粉丝
I have read your life story on your label a thousand times.
您瓶罐上的人生故事我读了超多遍
Is it true that your father crashed his pepper truck
您父亲真的开着装辣椒的卡车
into a papaya tree and the legend was born?
撞上了木瓜树 因此开启了一代传奇吗
You're asking me if something's real?
你还问我什么事是真的吗
I can't believe that that cutout's an actual person.
我不敢相信那块人形板真的是个人
Miles?
迈尔斯
Oh, hey, Jay.
你好 杰
Uh, trying to read a text.
我想看看这条短信
They keep the lights in here so low
这边灯光被调得很暗
so they don't have to rotate the produce.
这样就不用把旧货撤下来了
Don't give me that.
少扯了
I'm sorry, man.
不好意思
I've been lonely since Reynetta left.
雷妮塔离开以后我一直很寂寞
You're a deacon.
去你的
Honey, foot rub.
亲爱的 帮我按按脚
美国按摩业多由亚洲人从事
Pass.
不要
Okay, there it is again!
好吧 又来了
I'm telling you, something weird is going on up there.
我告诉你 楼上肯定在搞什么奇怪的事
We're renting our upstairs unit to earn a little extra cash
我们把楼上的房间出租好赚点外快
and add a little extra tension to our marriage.
也给我们的婚姻添一丝紧张感
Our current guests registered
现在的租客自称是
as Mr. And Mrs. Wilkerson and Tommy.
威尔克森夫妇及汤米
I was expecting a nice young couple and their little boy.
我以为是一对带小男孩的年轻夫妇
Hello. You --
你好 你们
So, you -- You must be Mr. And Mrs. Wilkerson?
你们肯定就是威尔克森夫妇了吧
- That's right. - So you're Tommy?
-没错 -那你就是汤米了
He is.
正是
Welcome.
欢迎
Cam, let's help them with their trunk.
小卡 我们去帮他们搬东西
No!
不用
No? Okay, well, uh, here is the key.
不用吗 好吧 这是钥匙
- Here you are. - Thank you.
-给 -谢谢
Tommy?
汤米
Okay, what is that all about?
这算怎么回事
I mean, three adults?
三个成年人
Why doesn't Tommy have a last name?
汤米为什么没有姓
Why doesn't Tommy talk? Is he their captive?
汤米为什么不说话 他是人质吗
Is Mrs. Wilkerson their captive?
还是说人质其实是威尔克森太太
Is the captive in the trunk?
还是说人质其实在车的后备箱
So there has to be a captive?
所以一定要有人质吗
Lately, we've been getting negative reviews
最近 有些租客给了我们
- from some of our renters. - Say it.
-负面评价 -直说吧
And they tend to follow the common theme
他们都提到一个共同的问题
that the "Bigger one" is "Nosy".
"大个子"喜欢八卦
While others say the "Orange fella"
而其他人说"橙发的家伙"
is "Standoffish and cold."
很冷漠不友好
Who says that?
谁说的
I'm saying it now.
我刚说的
Okay, we need to find out what that is.
好吧 我们得弄清楚到底怎么一回事
Cam, stay out of their business, all right?
小卡 不要去管他们好吗
If we drop below three stars,
要是我们的评价掉到三颗星以下
we're gonna be stuck renting to chain smokers
就只能租给烟鬼
and pregnant foreigners trying to have their babies in America.
或者想来美国生小孩的外国孕妇了
Mark down the time. I just turned into my father.
记好时间 我开始变身成我爸了
I'm going up.
我要上去
Cam...
小卡
Cam, what are you doing?!
小卡 你在干什么
I am checking on our guests.
我去看看我们的租客
Hello! Oh, all three of you.
你们好 三位都好
Uh, just stopped by to see if you guys need
我就是过来看看你们是不是需要
some fresh -- fresh towels.
一些干净的 干净的毛巾
We're fine, thank you.
我们不需要 谢谢
Uh, yes, you were gonna say something?
你是有什么话要说吗
You saw that, right?
你也看到了对吧
Mrs. Wilkerson was giving me the distress signal.
威尔克森太太朝我做了个痛苦的表情
She was like...
她刚刚这样...
Come on.
拜托
Cam!
小卡
Us again. Just triple-checking
又是我们 就是想再来看看
to see if you need some hand soap,
你们是不是需要肥皂
a chance to talk to one of us alone, some muffins.
单独跟我俩其中一个讲话 或者蛋糕
Really, we're fine. You don't have to keep checking.
我们真的不需要 你不用一直过来问
Help!
阿嚏[救命]
She did not say "Help."
她说的不是救命
So you did hear it.
看来你听到了
Hey, Delgado, thank your mom for my new screen saver.
胖子 替我谢谢你妈给我弄的新壁纸
Will do, Parker.
我会的 帕克
And speaking of two-dimensional women
说到二维纸板做的女人
who know a thing or two about sauce,
刚好对酱料又略懂一二
stop by Flanagan's and say hi to your mom for me.
你路过弗拉纳根酒吧时也替我问你妈好
I know you were bothered by that cutout.
我知道你是因为那个人形板不开心
But every teenager gets teased,
但是所有青少年都有被嘲笑的时候
and you have to rise above it, so --
你得克服这种感觉 这样
- Your mother's in the trunk. - What?
-你妈在后备箱里 -什么
I couldn't stand the ogling and the selfies,
我受不了那些垂涎的眼神还有猥琐的自拍
so I stole it -- for both our sakes.
所以我 为了我们俩把那人形板偷出来了
We're in this together.
我们俩是一伙儿的
How? I didn't steal it.
怎么会 我可没偷它出来
Oh, I see where this is going.
我知道这是怎么回事了
You complain and complain, I make the problem go away,
你抱怨个没完 然后我把问题解决了
and you had nothing to do with it.
你就过河拆桥
I didn't ask for this. I didn't ask for any of this.
我又没让你这么做 都是你自己的想法
Let's not turn on each other. It'll make us sloppy.
别起内讧了 会让我们掉以轻心的
I need your help to get rid of it.
我需要你帮忙处理掉它
God knows I've already tried.
我已经努力尝试过了
Son of a...
我了个
Son of a...
我了个
A lot of cool storage solutions coming out of Asia, huh?
亚洲新推了很多很棒的收纳方案 是吧
Yeah, there really are.
是的 的确是
But I think you might be even more interested
但是我觉得你会对
in what's been coming out of Cuba.
古巴生产的好东西更感兴趣
Is she the best or what?
她难道不是最棒的吗
Shall we, hmm?
我们出去来一根吧
Let's do it.
走起
You know what, honey? We are just gonna talk about work.
亲爱的 我们只是去谈工作的
Why don't you stay and have another drink, huh?
要不你留下再喝一杯
Well, you don't have to twist my arm.
你不用扭我胳膊的
What do you say, ladies? Another round of Sapphire Sins?
女士们如何 再喝一轮蓝宝石之罪[鸡尾酒]
Ooh, yes, please.
好的呀
Phil, you are just so much fun.
菲尔 你太风趣了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, it is so nice to hear those words
从男人嘴里听到这句话
come out of a man's mouth.
真是太好了
Tell me about it.
不就是嘛
Ever since Kyle got that promotion,
自从凯尔升了职
he barely acknowledges me.
他就不怎么理我了
Come on, now, I'm sure he knows how lucky he is.
拜托 他肯定知道自己有多幸运
You have the twins, a spotless house,
你生了双胞胎 把房子打理得一尘不染
killer yoga arms.
还拥有线条完美的手臂
This happens all the time --
总是这样的
They get on their track to success,
他们走在通向成功的路上
and you become the invisible housewife.
我们就成了不被重视的家庭主妇
I don't know about all the time.
我可不常有这种感觉
Sitting with all those gals, I thought,
跟那群女人坐在一起时 我在想
"Wow, this is an insane amount of perfume."
"哇 这香水味儿可真浓得呛人"
"And also, am I on my way"
"还有 我是不是也逐渐"
"to becoming an invisible housewife?"
"变成一个不被重视的家庭主妇"
No way. There'd be signs, right?
不可能 起码也会有征兆不是吗
Hey, stranger. Been keeping dinner warm for ya.
回来啦 一直给你留着热菜呢
Oh, that's nice. I had a steak at the club.
真好 不过我在俱乐部吃过牛排了
But I wouldn't knock a Scotch out of your hands.
不过我想喝你手里那杯苏格兰威士忌
Sure thing.
没问题
Hey, is now an okay time
现在是不是可以
to go over this list of house stuff?
过一遍这张家务清单
Let's see.
看看呗
Don't care, don't care, call a guy, don't care.
随意 随意 找人解决 随意
Guess who got the big listing on Westmount today.
猜猜是谁今天搞定西山社区的大单子了
Oh, that's great, sweetie. It'll keep you busy.
太棒了 宝贝 工作能让你有点事干
Is that a new bracelet?
那是只新手镯吗
Oh, yes, it is.
是的
Jim bought it for me after our last big fight.
吉姆上次和我大吵了之后买给我的
I was on him about taking all those business trips.
我怪他老是出差
That's what they do.
他们就这样
Throw some new piece of jewelry at you to keep you happy.
给你买新的珠宝首饰来哄你开心
Mm-hmm. Not that I'm complaining.
没错 倒也没什么可抱怨的
Right?
没错吧
Oh, good, Mom's car is gone.
太好了 老妈的车不在
All right. My handsaw is in the garage.
好 我的手锯在车库里
You'll hold her down, I'll cut the head off.
你按住立模 我来把头锯掉
Jay!
My car got a flat tire, so it got towed.
我的车爆胎然后被拖走了
I need a ride to Phil's.
我得搭你的车去菲尔家
He's helping me finish my sauce website.
他在帮我搞定我的酱料网站
Manny, baby, why are you crying?
曼尼 宝贝 你哭什么呢
I'm not.
我没哭
Ooh, I got another e-mail from the store.
商场又给我发邮件了
I bet you that I sold another --
准是我又卖了
What the hell? Somebody stole my cutout.
搞什么鬼 有人偷了我的人形板
Stolen? Damn it!
被人偷了 气死我也
Well, there's no point in replacing it
重新换一个也没意义
because it's just gonna get stolen again.
反正换好了又要被偷
I can't replace it.
换不了了
It took two weeks
光是让机械臂正常动起来
just to get the mechanical arm working right.
就已经花了两个星期
Oh, wait till I catch this rat.
等着我抓到这个小贼吧
I'm going to make him regret that he was ever...
我一定会让他后悔偷了我的
Hey, Jay, turn the heater on.
杰 开开暖气吧
I can hear Manny's teeth chattering.
我都能听到曼尼的牙齿在打颤
What is that noise?
什么声音
I don't hear anything.
我没听到有声音
What is that thumping noise?
怎么这么大声
Manny, go check the trunk.
曼尼 到车尾箱看看
Uh, I don't really feel like getting my hands dirty, Jay.
我不想弄脏手[蹚浑水] 杰
Your hands are plenty dirty already, buddy boy.
你的手已经很脏了 哥们儿
Go deal with it.
快去看看[搞定]吧
I am going to find who did this, Jay,
我一定要找出是谁干的 杰
and I'm going to make him hurt.
我会让他生不如死
Every thief makes a mistake.
所有窃贼都会出纰漏
Gloria, you're letting this get to you.
歌洛莉亚 你让这事影响到你心情了
You know what always calms you down?
你知道什么能让你冷静下来吗
Joe's little duck song.
乔爱听的小鸭之歌
Now, let's -- Let's get that going.
现在我们 我们来听吧
I hate him.
我恨他
*Quack, quack, quack, join the duck parade*
*呱呱呱 加入小鸭游行队*
I want blood!
我要让他见血
*Waddle, waddle, waddle, waddle, watch them wade*
*摇摇摆摆 摇摇摆摆 不停地走*
*Tail up, head down*
*翘起尾巴 低下脑袋*
*Shake your feathers all around*
*甩甩羽毛扭扭腰*
*Everybody's smiling at the duck parade*
*大家都来开心地看小鸭游行队*
This grainy security footage is all the store sent?
商场就发了个这么模糊的监控视频
I feel like I know him, Phil.
我觉得我认识他 菲尔
Whoever it is, it looks like they want to get caught.
不管他是谁 看着好像成心想被抓
He keeps going back for the cheese cubes.
他不停地回去拿奶酪块
I can't watch this anymore.
我不想再看了
- Let's just work on my website, okay? - Sure.
-我们来弄我的网站 好吗 -好呀
Phil, I'm late for an appointment with a client.
菲尔 我约了客户要迟到了
Can you do me a favor?
你能帮我个忙吗
If it's to put flowers in the bathroom, I already did.
如果是把花放进浴室 我已经放好了
Oh, I hadn't noticed.
我没注意到
Not surprised.
你注意到才怪
Okay, I was supposed to get this client a bottle of Scotch.
我本来该给这位客户带一瓶苏格兰威士忌
I haven't had time to do it myself.
可我一直没时间亲自去拿给他
So can you pick one up and bring it down to the office?
你能拿一瓶送到我办公室去吗
Whatever you need.
没问题
I have to go out for a haircut anyway.
我反正要出门理个发
Great.
太好了
Except I got a haircut yesterday.
只不过我昨天已经理过发了
Okay, wow. This kitchen really is a mess, huh?
好 厨房真乱 对吧
I'm off.
我走了
Don't.
别拍我屁股
Excuse me, Gloria.
抱歉 歌洛莉亚
Apparently, I don't know how to keep a kitchen clean.
很明显我不懂该怎么保持厨房整洁
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, it's just a little hush-up gift
这是个小小的封口礼物
from my powerful wife who thinks she can take me for granted.
好让大权在握的妻子对我感到心安理得
And I'll just hover after her like a little puppy dog.
然后我就继续像个小狗狗一样围着她转
You have to stop putting up with it.
你不能再这么忍着了
They don't mean to ignore you, but it will only get worse.
他们不是故意的 但这种忽视只会愈演愈烈
One time when I had just married Jay,
我刚嫁给杰那时候
I spent a whole day cooking his favorite dinner.
曾花一整天时间做他最爱吃的晚餐
Beef Wellington and a baked potato with all the fixin's?
威灵顿牛排和带配料的焗土豆吗
Yes.
是的
And then when he got home, he barely noticed what I have made.
但他回家后 根本没注意我做了什么
So I took the emerald pendant that he had bought me
于是我就把他送我的绿宝石项链坠拿出来
for the three past dinners that he had missed
他送我那个是因为错过了之前的三顿晚饭
and I threw it at his head.
我把吊坠扔他头上
I told him I don't need fancy things.
告诉他我不需要这些漂亮珠宝
I need the respect.
我需要尊重
Isn't that an emerald pendant?
你脖子上是个绿宝石吊坠吗
It made its way back to me.
后来它又回到了我手里
But the point is that you have to make a statement.
但重点在于你得表达你的意见
You have to give back the hoverboard.
你得把那个平衡板还回去
You know what? I hate to admit it, but you're right.
虽然我不想承认 但你说的对
Phil?
菲尔
This happens.
有时会这样
You just got to let the battery run out.
只要等电池耗尽就好了
We're out of stamps. I'm heading to the post office.
邮票用完了 我要去趟邮局
Do you need anything?
要带点什么吗
No, I'm good.
不用了
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Oh, uh, just a little research.
只是研究点东西
"Wilkersons plus adults Tommy plus mysterious trunk."
《威尔克森和成年汤米以及神秘行李箱》
Okay, now try Googling
不如试着搜搜
"Irrational meddling plus homosexual."
《荒谬的闲人以及同性恋》
Okay, Mitchell, what if they're a part of some weird cult?
米奇尔 万一他们来自什么奇怪的邪教呢
Remember that "20/20" we watched
记得我们看的那个片子吗
where they infiltrated the ritual ceremony
他们在里面潜入那个宗教仪式
and Elizabeth Vargas had to almost sacrifice a squirrel?
伊丽莎白·瓦尔加斯差点被迫拿一只松鼠献祭
美国电视记者
I went through the bag they dumped in the trash.
我检查了他们扔在垃圾桶里的袋子
Now you're involving our daughter?
你还把咱闺女牵扯进来了
I don't know what she's talking about.
我不知道她在说啥
Okay, you know what? You need to get out of the house.
好吧 你得离开这间屋子
Go get the stamps.
你去买邮票
And a hobby.
再找个新爱好
Okay, well, they're in our home,
他们在我们家里
and I'm just trying to protect our family.
我只是在保护我们的家
I don't want to wake up dead.
我可不想哪天醒来发现自己死了
I can't believe I have to say this to you again.
真不敢相信我得再跟你说一遍
You cannot wake up and be dead.
死人怎么会醒过来
It's an expression!
我就那么一说
It's not.
才不是
Daddy should not have involved you in his snooping.
大爸不该让你跟他一起窥探别人
So you don't want me to tell you what I found in here?
那你不想让我告诉你我找到什么了吗
No...
不想
Well, of course I looked.
我当然都查看过了
And inside I found latex gloves, a bottle of bleach,
我在袋子里发现了乳胶手套 一瓶漂白剂
heavy-duty tarp.
高强度防水布
Now, I've never killed anyone and cleaned it up,
我从来没有杀人然后毁尸灭迹的经验
but that sounds like a kit.
但那包东西好像就是干这个的
So as soon as I saw them drive off
所以我看到他们开着那辆没窗户的
in their windowless murder van, I-I ran upstairs.
杀人必备面包车离开时 我立刻跑上楼
Oh, my God!
我的天
What are you?
这是什么
The people are back!
那些人回来了
Is this gonna be a daily thing now, Tommy,
每天都要来这么一出吗 汤米
losing your phone?
又忘拿手机
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Wait. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪
Um, what's up? I'm still getting stamps.
啥事儿 我还在买邮票呢
Look to your left.
看你左边
What are you doing?
你在那干啥
I'm hiding. They're here.
我在隐蔽自己 他们在屋里
I came up to see if anything weird was going on.
我上来是想看看有没有什么诡异的事发生
Did ya? Were you curious? Gettin' a little nosy?
是吗 你也好奇了 有点想管闲事吗
Not the time.
现在不是时候
What are these creepy things?
这些诡异的东西是啥
If these dolls could talk...
如果这些玩偶会说话
They'd tell you I dropped one and then their head came off.
他们会揭发我碰掉了一个而且头还摔掉了
惊悚电影《危情十日》情节
Well, you have to put it back.
你得把它放回去
Maybe they won't notice one of them's missing.
说不定他们不会注意到丢了一个
Yeah, this seems like a casual interest.
没错 这真像个正常的兴趣爱好
Oh my gosh, here they come.
我的天 他们来了
Okay, I'll create a distraction so you can get back in there.
我来分散他们的注意好让你溜回去
I simply invited them to a complimentary cocktail hour.
我只是邀请他们来享受一会儿鸡尾酒
Even possible Satanists enjoy a triple-cream Brie
就算可能是撒旦崇拜者也喜欢三层奶油乳酪
and a crisp Chardonnay.
配清爽的霞多丽酒
So, what brings you all to town?
什么风把你们吹到这个镇上的
We're here for the Chuckled Chums Convention.
我们是来参加微笑密友大会的
I'm sorry, the -- the Chuckled Chums?
抱歉我没听懂 微 微笑密友是啥
They're a line of ceramic figurines.
它们是一类陶瓷塑像
We're avid collectors.
我们是狂热的收藏者
Well, that sounds fun.
好像很有趣
Yeah.
是的
Every year we gather together with like-minded Chum lovers
我们每年都和志同道合的密友爱好者聚在一起
to share our favorite pieces.
相互欣赏最爱的藏品
Yes? You -- You want to say s--
什么 你 你是想说
Help!
阿嚏[救命]
Oh, bless you, darling.
愿你健康 亲爱的
You've probably guessed. I'm the figurine restorer.
你们可能猜到了 我是个塑像修复师
We're so excited.
我们好激动
Ours is this year's featured collection
我们的藏品是今年大会的重头戏
because of its size and pristine condition.
因为它的型号和完好的品相
I hope the industrial polisher we brought wasn't too loud.
我希望我们的工业抛光机没有太吵到你们
No, we can't hear anything that goes on upstairs.
没有 我们根本听不见楼上有任何声音
Okay.
好的
All right.
这就行了
Oh, no.
No, no, no, no, no! No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no! No, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Oh, God, no!
天啊 不要
Fortunately, Chuckle Chums
幸好 要重新集一套
aren't all that expensive to replace.
微笑密友并不是那么贵
They're mainly just an excuse
它们主要是那些孤独的人们
for lonely people to go outside.
出来结交朋友的一个由头
Point is, we learned our lesson. No more snooping.
关键是我们吸取了教训 再也不窥私了
Absolutely.
完全正确
Although we still don't have an explanation
不过我们依然解释不了
for those creaky floorboards in the middle of the night.
那些半夜咯吱作响的地板是怎么回事
Heavy-footed going one way, light coming back.
脚步沉重的出去 轻盈的回来
Was it Tommy joining his chums for a menage a trois,
难道汤米加入他们是为了构建三人家庭
then being replaced by Mrs. Wilkerson on the couch?
然后每晚和威尔克森夫人交换床位
Okay, you need... help!
好吧 你需要 帮助
Son of a bitch.
该死的
I broke two saw blades on this thing,
这玩意一上午了废了我两把剪刀
and now these miracle shears are no good.
现在这把神剪也快完蛋了
Guy who sold me these at the front door
在门口卖给我剪刀那家伙
cut through a horseshoe.
用它剪开了马蹄铁
Hold on. Let's try your shredder.
坚持住 我们来试试碎纸机
What's that doing down here anyway?
这东西怎么会在这儿
I made an executive decision
我对乔的一些不重要的美术作品
about some of Joe's lesser artwork.
做出了一项处理决定
Help me lift this thing.
帮我把它抬起来
Hey, it's working!
这个管用
The best shredder money can buy.
这是市面上能用钱买到最好的碎纸机
In 2004, our whisper-close hamper technology
2004年 我们机密的阻滞技术文件
got stolen out of the trash, got sold on the dark web.
被人从垃圾桶里翻出来 放到黑市上卖了
Never again.
绝不能再次发生
Oh, no, it's stuck!
不 卡住了
Hola!
我回来了
Hey, you're back early, huh?
你这么早就回来了
Yeah, I didn't want to go back to that store
是啊 我不想回到商店里触景生情
and get angry again.
再为那件事生气
I just want to relax.
我只想好好放松下
Yeah.
也是
Manny!
曼尼
Uh, yes, Mama?
怎么了 妈妈
Can you please draw me a bath
你能帮我准备下洗澡水
with those fancy bath salts that you have?
放点你的浴盐进去吗
Oh, I usually save those for spec--
那些高级浴盐是留给特殊场合
Just draw the damn bath.
赶紧去准备洗澡水
I'll get you a nice glass of wine to go with it.
我帮你倒杯好酒你边泡边喝吧
- Oh, okay. - Come on, honey,
-好啊 -开心点 亲爱的
I got a nice Chardonnay out here you're gonna like.
我这有瓶白葡萄酒你肯定会喜欢
Is that Stella?
斯黛拉在门外吗
No, definitely not.
肯定不是
What did you bring?
你给我带什么来啦
Gloria, wait.
歌洛莉亚 等等
Gloria, don't be mad.
歌洛莉亚 先别生气
It must have been that old witch, Auntie Alice!
肯定是爱丽丝姑姑那个老妖婆
She must have left this as a warning!
她肯定是想先用这个警告我
Devious.
恶婆娘
Dang it, I got my fingerprints all over it now.
好了 这下上面也有我的指纹了
I bet she was the one who gave me that flat tire.
我敢打包票车胎也是她扎坏的
Who are you calling?
给谁打电话呢
[西班牙语]
Who was that?
谁啊
She's going to pay.
她要付出代价了
You don't even know it was her.
你都不确定到底是不是她
Whatever that was, you got to call it off.
不管怎么样 你先叫那人住手
I know it was her. I saw the evil in her eyes.
肯定是她 她眼神看着就不对劲
She probably has cataracts.
万一人家有白内障呢
Oh, for God's sake, Gloria, I did it.
好吧 歌洛莉亚 是我干的
I stole the cutout.
人形板是我偷的
You?
是你
I didn't love the way those guys were taking pictures with it.
看那些男的在那猥琐地合影我就不爽
Jay, but you've never been jealous like this.
杰 但你从来不会这样吃醋的啊
Well, when we first met,
一开始看到是不会吃醋
but then I realized it's a full-time job.
但他们天天把你的牌子放在那
I'm sorry.
是我不好
There's nothing wrong with being protective of your wife.
想保护自己的老婆有什么不好的呢
It means that you care.
这意味着你在乎我啊
Is something bad happening to that poor woman?
这会儿不会有人去对那老太太做什么吧
I don't know details. I let them decide.
细节我也不知道 我都交给他们去办了
They don't like to feel managed.
他们那帮人不喜欢被指手画脚
I'm begging you to make that call!
求求你赶紧叫他们停手吧
Auntie Alice spoke at Career Day at my high school!
爱丽丝姑姑还来过我们高中做过讲座呢
Hello?
你好
No, we didn't order flowers.
没 我们没订花啊
That's them. Tell them no tulips.
就是他们 就说不要郁金香
Uh, no tulips.
不要郁金香
They hung up.
他们挂了
Good thing that I remembered the code.
还好老娘记得这些黑话
Okay, now, my big jealous man,
好了 我的老醋坛子
let's go and have some wine.
咱们喝点酒去吧
I don't know why that cutout bugged me so much.
我也不知道为什么会对人形板耿耿于怀
I guess probably because I have more time now to be jealous.
也许退休后我太闲了才有空吃醋
Okay, now, you have more time to take me upstairs
好了好了 你闲的话就把我带上楼去
and show me what those
给我演示下
bad men were doing to me at the store.
那些臭男人都在商店对我做了什么吧
I'm getting back to liking retirement.
我又重新爱上退休生活了
I told you to say no roses, right?
我是让你说的不要玫瑰 对吧
Tulips!
你说郁金香
I'm sure it's fine.
应该差不多啦
Here's the scotch you asked for.
这是你要的威士忌
And also, there's something else.
我还有些话想跟你说
I'm returning the hoverboard.
我要把滑板车退回去了
Fine. I-I think the receipt was in the box.
好吧 发票应该在盒子里
Okay. Well, good.
好的 行
Because I can't accept a gift if it's just a shiny
因为我希望得到的尊重和肯定
servo-controlled substitute for respect and appreciation.
不是这种高级玩具能替代的
I'm not invisible, Claire.
看看我吧 克莱尔
You married a strong and capable man who --
你老公是一位强壮能干的
Can you help me with this clasp?
你能帮我把链子解开吗
Claire?
克莱尔
Honey?
亲爱的
No. Don't cry.
别 别哭啊
I-I can, uh -- I can keep it if you want.
你非要我留着也不是不可以啊
I-I can't return it anyway. I already dented it.
反正也没法退 都有磨损了
No, it's not that. It's -- it's not.
不 不是这事
It's just all of this. I'm so stressed.
是工作的事 我压力好大
Phil, I've never been a boss before,
菲尔 我从没当过老板
and I am freaking out.
我都要疯了
But you've been handled it so well.
但目前为止你表现得很棒啊
I am faking it, Phil. I have no idea what I'm doing.
都是装出来的 我自己都不知道在做什么
I'm just copying my dad --
我只是在模仿我爸
the steak, the scotch, the cigars.
牛排啊 威士忌啊 还有雪茄
Do you have any idea how bad the heartburn is?
你知道我的胃有多烧得慌吗
But you just got here. Give it a little time.
但你才刚上手啊 慢慢来
There is no time. I'm in charge now.
哪有时间慢慢来 我现在是老大
And I live every day in constant fear
我每天都活在恐惧中
of everyone discovering that I'm a fraud.
生怕被人发现我自欺欺人
Oh, my God, I really am a powerful white male!
我的天 我果真是个强势的白人男性
Hey, you are not a fraud.
听着 你没有自欺欺人
I haven't had the guts
我连坐上我爸椅子的
to sit at my dad's desk since he left.
胆儿都没有
I still feel like the little girl
我依然觉得自己只是当年
who used to play hide-and-seek under it.
那个在桌子底下玩躲猫猫的小姑娘
Look.
听着
This is your desk now.
现在这是你的桌子了
You've earned it.
是你应得的
You are not a little girl anymore.
你不是当年那个小姑娘了
In fact, you're the strongest,
事实上 你是我认识的
smartest woman I know.
最强大最聪明的女人
The hardest company in the world to run is Dunphy Co.,
维持咱们一大家子生活起居是最难的事业
and you've kept us in business for 22 years.
你都能坚持22年
I don't worry about you in this job.
我一点也不担心你工作受阻
I worry about the poor chump who has to follow you.
我还担心那些笨蛋追赶你的步伐太辛苦呢
Everyone is here for your meeting, Claire.
克莱尔 人都到齐可以开会了
Knock 'em dead, boss.
给他们点颜色吧 老大
Uh, Phil, wait.
菲尔 等等
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
Thank you...
多谢
for everything.
你做的一切
Thank you.
真心感谢
And I'm sorry if I don't say it more.
很抱歉我很少跟你言谢
Come here.
抱抱
I guess you want to get rolling on your meeting.
我猜你又要去会议上挥斥方遒了
I'll just duck out.
我就先走了
-Take it. -Thank you.
-滑板留着吧 -谢谢
Claire?
克莱尔
I love you.
我爱你
Okay, Margaret.
好了 玛格丽特
No, no, no, no, no, let me spin!
别动别动 让我转吧
It's worse if you try to help.
你会帮倒忙的
Send them in.
叫他们进来吧
Phil?
菲尔
Oh, no, not again.
不是吧 又来
Should we wake him up?
要把他叫醒吗
Oh, I read the instructions.
我看注意事项了
It says not to.
说最好不要
Hello.
你好
What?
什么
Don't worry. I'm a realtor.
别担心 我是房屋中介
I'll be right there.
我马上就到
I have a really early meeting.
我明天要早起开会
I'm on it.
我去吧
Thank you.
谢谢