摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第14集: The Storm

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Okay, five Newtonian equations down.
好了 搞定五个牛顿方程
Only seven quantum mechanical proofs to go!
只剩七个量子力学证明了
We are cooking with C-H-4.
小宇宙被甲烷点燃
Cooking with gas.
用燃气点燃
And they're both single, fellas.
她俩都单身 兄弟们
Come on, guys. Can't we just have one day
拜托 各位 我们就不能
where we respect and support one another?
互相尊重 互相支持一下吗
Hello, family.
大家好啊 我的家人们
There was an incident this morning
我们的年度街区派对
at our annual neighborhood block party.
在今天早上出了点意外
Cam usually provides the entertainment at these things,
通常都是小卡负责娱乐活动
but he had Lily's birthday party, so Phil volunteered.
但他今天有莉莉的生日派对 所以菲尔自愿帮忙
Who needs a Fizbo if you can have a Philbo?
有了菲尔宝 谁要菲茨宝
What?!
什么
I mean, where does it end?
什么时候才能停啊
It's so long! It's comically long,
好长啊 仔细想想
when you think about it.
长得好好笑啊
Thing is, Phil's terrified of clowns.
问题是 菲尔很怕小丑
Just thought if I was the clown, I wouldn't be scared.
我以为如果我自己是小丑 应该不会害怕
Like how you can't tickle yourself.
就好比给自己挠痒痒就不痒了一样
Sebastian, no!
塞巴斯蒂安 别跑
I got this! Sebastian!
我来搞定 塞巴斯蒂安
Your mom's worried about you, buddy,
你妈在担心你呀 伙计
even though there's absolutely no reason to be --
虽然完全没必要...
Smell -- oh, God.
闻起来... 天呐
S-s-
像...
s-clowns!
小丑...
Honey.
亲爱的
They were everywhere.
到处都是小丑
I recognize that I embarrassed the family this morning,
我意识到我今天早上给我们家丢脸了
but I assure you that --
但我跟你们保证
Phil, honey, just come on over here for one second.
菲尔 亲爱的 过来一下
Just a sec.
稍等片刻
Honey, you are not the first person to put on a clown outfit,
亲爱的 你不是第一个穿上小丑服
walk into a hall of mirrors, and --
走进满是镜子的房间 然后...
I guess what I'm saying
我的意思是说
is if you think you need to do something
如果你觉得你有必要做点什么
to make up for that,
来弥补早上的事情
don't think that.
别这么想
No!
Oh, my God, the computer froze!
天哪 死机了
Daddy to the rescue!
老爸来救你
Well, I feel heard.
我觉得他听到了
Yeah, you know what, Dad, I-I think it's okay.
好吧 老爸 我觉得没关系
I just need to do a hard reset --
我只需要强制重置
No, I don't think it's a reset issue.
不 我觉得这不是重置的问题
使电器免于闪电等引起电压突变的伤害
I think the surge protector just blew.
我觉得是突波保护器坏了
I am going to plug this bad boy directly
我要直接给这玩意儿
into the wall and..
插上电源...
Oh, my God! You fried my computer!
天哪 你烧了我的电脑
All of our work is gone!
我们的作业都没了
Honey, calm down. These hard drives are designed
亲爱的 冷静 这些硬盘都经过设计
to withstand temperatures of up --
可以承受高温...
Oh, my God, it's on fire!
天哪 着火了
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第十四集
Damn it.
该死
What is wrong?
怎么了
Huh? Nothing.
没事
You know, I totally forgot some of my Navy buddies
我完全忘了我的海军兄弟们
are meeting downtown later
一会儿要在市中心的
for a little reunion at O'Brien's pub.
欧布莱恩酒吧小聚
Well, nothing special is happening here today,
今天没什么特别的事情
so you have permission to go.
我允许你去
Well, I don't really need your permission.
我本来也不需要你的允许啊
Why don't you just keep quiet and take yes for an answer?
你为什么不闭嘴 免得我改变主意
Ay, there's my handsome, perfect, amazing boy!
我的帅气 厉害 完美的儿子来了
Still not going on the class trip.
我不会去班级旅行的
Why are you being such a dummy? Is this because I --
你为什么这么傻 是因为我...
Mom, I don't want to talk about it.
老妈 我不想聊这个
Why am I the only one in this house
为什么这家里只有我一个人
that ever wants to talk about things?!
愿意聊事情呢
Ay, papi, what is wrong?
宝贝 怎么啦
Not now.
不是时候
Okay, that's it.
好了 够了
If the men in this house don't start talking to me,
如果这家里的爷们都不跟我说话
I swear to God that I will make life miserable
我向天发誓 我会让你们每个人
for each and every one of you!
都没有好日子过
No, not yet.
不 等一下
Oh, don't tell me the power just went out!
别告诉我停电了
My Sleep Number bed is stuck on the nap setting.
我的智能床垫要停在小睡模式了
Calm down.
冷静
This is exactly why I sprung for a new generator.
这就是为什么我要买新的发电机
which, you're welcome, just kicked in.
刚刚开了 不用谢
Now, granted, it doesn't power everything.
当然了 没办法给所有电器供电
I had to make some hard choices.
所以我得作出一些艰难的抉择
That's it? The bar and the pool table?
所以只通酒吧和台球桌吗
The frigerator's black.
冰箱都是黑的
Okay, Jay, you're not leaving
好了 杰 在给重要的几样电器
until you put power in the important things.
通完电之前 你不准走
I swear to God, don't make me more mad than I already am!
我向天发誓 别把我逼得更生气
Can't I just do it when I get back?
就不能等我回来再弄吗
Would you stop doing that?!
电母您能消停一会儿不
It's Lily's 8th birthday,
今天是莉莉的八岁生日
and we had a little backyard party planned.
我们本打算在后院办个小型派对
Hot dogs, some balloons --
准备些热狗 气球
you know, I mean, we really just threw it together.
我们就打算随便弄一下
Kind of like my birthday party last year.
就好像我去年的生日派对
Okay, you told me that you did not want me to do anything --
好了 是你告诉我你不想要我做什么...
Anyway, we were all set for a casual kids' party,
总之我们本来打算办一个简单的儿童派对
but then Lily got an e-mail.
但是莉莉收到了一封邮件
She's coming! She's coming! She's coming! Ashley's coming!
她要来 她要来 她要来 阿什利要来
Ashley's coming?
阿什利要来吗
Mitchell, Ashley's coming!
米奇尔 阿什利要来
Oh, my God! Well, now, wait a minute.
天哪 等一下
Ashley S. Or Ashley W.?
阿什利·S还是阿什利·W
W "W"!
Ashley W.'s coming!
阿什利·W要来
Ashley is the most popular girl in Lily's class.
阿什利是莉莉班上最受欢迎的女孩
I mean, you invite her...
就是说 你请是请了她
but you never think she's gonna accept.
但你觉得她是永远不可能来的
No. Something must have fallen through, or --
不 一定是哪里出错了 或者...
The point is, she decides who's in and who's out.
重点是她能决定以后谁能和大家一起玩
So we had to up our game.
所以我们得提高派对的档次
Which was a fun challenge.
这是个非常有趣的挑战
Yeah, considering it had been a while
是啊 考虑到我们已经有一段时间
since we'd thrown any sort of fabulous birthday party.
没有办什么很华丽的生日派对了
You begged me not to make a fuss. You said --
你求我别搞得太大的 你说...
Oh, because that sounds like me, yeah.
因为我就是那种人对吧
All right. Once Sophie boards the bus,
好了 等索菲上车
we will be on our way to the Princess Park,
我们就去公主公园
where we will all pick out our princess costumes!
每个人可以选她的公主服
I think Ashley's having a really good time.
我觉得阿什利玩得挺开心的
Yeah? How can you tell?
是吗 你怎么知道
She's still here.
她人还没走
Oh, no! Is it raining?
不 这是下雨了吗
Not to worry, sweetie. We have parasols.
别担心 亲爱的 我们有遮阳伞
It worked!
可以了
Good. I powered up all your essentials.
好了 我把几个重要电器都通上电了
Now I'm gonna go meet my buddies.
我要去见我的兄弟们了
I see my espresso machine didn't make the cut,
看来我的意式咖啡机不算重要电器
but I'll manage.
但我忍一忍吧
One of the guys I'm meeting was lost at sea once.
我要见的兄弟里有一个曾经在大海上迷失方向
Had to eat a jellyfish.
他不得不吃水母为生
I'll speak to him of your courage.
我会向他夸你很勇敢的
So, power's out. Had to come over. Real quick.
没电了 不得不过来 快速讲两句
Phil got dressed up as a clown
菲尔打扮成小丑
and then had a panic attack in a hall of mirrors,
走进一间全是镜子的房间恐慌发作
so he's gonna be looking to overcompensate for a lot,
所以他想补偿一下
so please don't indulge in any of his --
所以请别太沉浸于....
- Hey, Jay. - Right here.
-杰 -来了
I remembered you had a generator.
我记得你有台发电机
I'm just gonna upload a few quick files for Alex.
我要给艾丽克斯上传几个文件
- Don't ask. - I never do.
-别问了 -我从来没问过
I can't open the jar.
我打不开这瓶子
Well, lucky for you your uncle --
幸运的你有个好叔叔
brother-in-law Phil is here.
好姐夫菲尔在此
And with one mighty twi--
只需要轻轻一拧
We should be...
我们应该就能
good to go.
打开它了
-No! -No, no, no, no, no!
-不 -不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 不
Dad, stop helping!
爸 别再帮倒忙了
Hey, monster.
你好啊 小怪兽
Hey, you.
你好啊
Andy and I started out pretty hot and heavy,
安迪和我的关系有一个火热激情的开端
but, uh, the last few weeks I've just been super busy,
不过这两周我特别得忙
so I guess he's feeling neglected,
所以我猜他感觉自己被忽略了
and he's acting a little cold.
所以他反应也有点冷淡
I mean, a chuck on the arm?
就在胳膊上拍两下算什么
《汤姆·索亚历险记》主角
What are we, Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer?
我们是哈克·费恩和汤姆·索亚的关系吗
Those are people, right?
是有这么两个人 对吧
Ay, there's a puddle!
这里有一滩水
Stella or Joe.
史黛拉或者乔弄的
I'll see you in a couple of hours.
过几个小时见
No, no, no, no! Look, it's a leak,
不 不 不 看 漏水了
because it's coming through the wall.
因为是从墙缝留下来的
Most likely your gutters backed up.
应该是房顶的排水槽又堵了
Consider it handled.
包在我身上了
Please don't ask me. Please don't ask me.
跪求别叫我 跪求别叫我
Luke! To the gutters!
卢克 修排水槽去
Okay, princesses, your castle awaits!
小公主们 城堡到了
What gives?
怎么回事
The roads were starting to flood,
路上开始漫水了
so we were hoping to ride out the storm here.
所以我们想来这里躲风暴
Yeah, sure.
当然
Also, Dad, we're hoping to keep the princess theme alive,
还有 爸 我们想继续公主的主题
so if you could pretend to be a --
所以如果你可以假装
- Interested? - No.
-感兴趣吗 -不
Okay.
好吧
Ladies, it's costume time! We have...
女士们 到变装时间了 我们有...
Costumes!
公主装
分别出自《美女与野兽》《冰雪奇缘》《人鱼公主》
Belle, we have Elsa, we have Ariel!
贝儿 埃尔莎和爱丽儿
Costumes?
公主装
Ew, costumes.
额 公主装
What are we, 5?
当我们几岁 五岁吗
Okay.
好吧
Uh, okay, so, that's happening.
好吧 真的发生了
Hey, Ashley hates the costumes.
阿什利讨厌公主装
You got to think of something else!
你们得想点别的招儿
- What do we do? - Well, I don't know.
-我们要做什么 -我不知道
Our friends are basically 8-year-old girls.
我们的小伙伴们是一帮八岁的女孩
What would they want to do?
她们会想干什么
Dance party!
舞蹈派对
Yeah? Yeah? Okay. Okay, girls.
好吗 好吧 女孩们
Uh, let's get some music started here, huh?
我们来放点音乐吧
Oh, God, Cam, there's no power.
天哪 小卡 没电
There's Cam power.
有"卡"电
What is that?
那是啥
Well, had I listened to you and we not donated to NPR,
我要是听了你的没给国家公共广播频道捐款
we wouldn't have gotten this free emergency radio
我们就不会拿到这台免费的应急收音机
that we then re-gifted to Jay and Gloria.
并转送给杰和歌洛莉亚
I wouldn't call $19 a month free, but okay.
每个月19刀不算免费吧 不过随便你
All right, let's get a little funk in here, ladies!
好了 女士们 让我们浪起来
Okay.
好吧
Little more funky energy in this thing!
再加点浪能量进去
Got to warm up, you know?
这东西需要先热身
Got to get it warmed up!
得让它热起来
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我到底是怎么了
This is my butter-churning arm.
我这只手可是专拌黄油的
Third drawer from the left.
左边第三个抽屉里
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说什么
Thank you. What's with the robe?
谢谢 你怎么还穿着睡袍啊
I had to go outside and cover my drought-resistant garden.
我得出去把我的抗旱花园盖住
Timing, right?
这雨来得可真是时候
Well, anyway, there's no power in my room,
反正 我的房间没有电
and I wasn't gonna get dressed in the dark, so...
我不想摸着黑穿衣服 所以
How crazy is your dad, huh?!
你爸挺疯狂的吧
Braving the elements!
勇敢面对大自然的挑战
Keeping the family dry! That is fur!
为了全家不湿身 真是贴心小棉袄
What's the plan, Luke?
你要干嘛 卢克
There are no bad ideas,
有想法是好的
but waving a metal shovel around in an electrical storm
可是在电闪雷鸣的风暴里挥着金属铲
could have a downside,
有点不太好吧
so let's put it back in the garage, huh?
我们还是把它放回车库吧
Whoa, that was close!
真的好险
Oh, my God! Not again!
天哪 不会又来了吧
Oh, honey, you're gonna be fine.
宝贝 你会没事的
I can't believe you let him get struck again!
你竟然又让他被雷劈了
Again?
Don't worry about it, champ.
别担心 小傻瓜
I don't even think it hit him.
雷应该没劈到他
Last time he smelled like aluminum.
上次他闻着有铝的味儿
Last time?!
上次
Honey, your father and I are trying to talk.
宝贝 你爸和我在说话呢
Okay, everyone.
好了 各位
Don't feel like you have to wait for me to get back.
你们不用等我
Jay!
The leak is growing!
漏水变严重了
I was just on my way back out.
我正要再去修呢
- I'll do it. - But --
-我来吧 -可是
Sit!
坐下
That's a silly excuse not to go to your school trip.
这种逃避学校出游的办法太傻了
Mom, I've made my decision.
妈 我想好了
What's going on here?
发生什么事了
I could cut the tension with my machete.
气氛紧张得我都能拿弯刀劈开了
It's so... nothing.
其实 不算什么事
I mean Manny got his robe
曼尼的睡袍
caught in the refrigerator door,
被冰箱门夹住了
and I may have accidentally seen...
所以我不小心看到了
him.
他的身子
Oh, you saw.
你看到了
Okay. Manny, it's over.
好了 曼尼 都结束了
What happened happened.
已经发生的就发生了
It's done.
都结束了
Okay, good, because I have a problem
好吧 我有个事情
and I need your help, Claire.
需要你帮忙 克莱尔
Yes. You got it. What is it?
没问题 什么事
Well, Manny doesn't want to go to his school trip
曼尼不想去学校的旅行
because there is a rumor
因为有传言
that the kids want to go skinny-dipping,
这帮孩子们要去裸泳
and he's self-conscious about his body.
所以他对自己的身材很没信心
I'm gonna pretend I don't understand
我得装作不理解为什么
why you're including me in this conversation.
你要把我拖进这场对话
I'm just saying --
我只是想说
You could tell him since you already peeped.
你就告诉他吧 反正你都偷看过了
I didn't peep.
我没偷看
Tell him that he has a beautiful body
告诉他他身材很好
so at least something good comes out of the peeping.
这样你的偷看还是有点正面作用的
Please stop saying that.
请不要再说了
When I see Luke naked, I am going to tell him,
等我看到卢克的裸体 我会告诉他
"Luke, you have a beautiful body".
"卢克 你的身材很好"
"When"?
什么时候
Maybe she doesn't think I have a beautiful body.
也许她不觉得我身材好
iAy, dios mio! Claire, is this true?
不是吧 克莱尔 是真的吗
No! Okay, I can't do this.
不 我做不到
I'm -- I'm just gonna go ahead and walk away now.
我现在就走开
But if a bolt of lightning should strike this house,
不过如果万一有雷要劈这栋房子
you can send it my way.
你可以让它找我
What -- they didn't like the peanut-butter sandwiches?
什么 她们不喜欢花生酱三明治
No. No one would touch them after Ashley said,
不 阿什利开了口之后就没有人去碰了
"Crunchy?"
"这也配叫松脆"
What are you, crazy? She's right there.
你没事吧 她就在那呢
This is ridiculous.
真可笑
Are we really gonna let an 8-year-old dictate this party?
我们真的能让一个八岁孩子掌控派对节奏吗
You know how peer pressure is.
你也知道同龄压力有多大
I had an Ashley when I was Lily's age.
我像莉莉那么大 也遇到过阿什利那样的人
She blackballed me from the cafeteria table,
她不让我在食堂和她坐一桌
and then no one would sit with me.
之后就没人愿意跟我同桌了
I had to eat outside with the class rooster.
我只能在外面和班里的公鸡一块吃饭
And then one day...
然后有一天...
Okay, if this ends in another case
好 如果结局又是
of you almost eating one of your animal friends, I can't.
你差点吃了你的动物朋友 我听够了
But... okay. This is... this is what I'm gonna do.
好了 我要这么做
If we get Ashley on board,
如果我们能让阿什利赞同我们
everything else will just fall into place.
剩下一切都能迎刃而解了
I convince juries that guilty people are innocent.
我能说服陪审团认为有罪的人无罪
I can certainly convince Ashley
我肯定也可以说服阿什利
that our party ideas are dope.
我们的派对创意酷毙了
Yeah, but don't say dope.
好 但别用酷毙了
I won't say dope.
我不会说"酷毙"这个词的
Hey, Ash.
你好 阿什
So, listen.
听着
Oh, gosh. Oh, good call.
天啊 说得对
Um, I'm thinking about kicking this party up a notch,
我想让这个派对再提升一个档次
more grown-up activi...
做点成熟的游...
Uh, I-I-it's still...
它还是...
Yeah. Yes, it is. My word.
是的 天啊
Kind of a tweener on sizes.
找不到合适的号的时候
And we always tend to go smaller, don't we?
我们总是喜欢买小一号 对吧
I mean, human nature, am I right?
人性如此 是不是
Anyway, um, a lot of high-school girls
总之 很多高中女生
are really just falling in love with Pictionary,
非常喜欢看图猜词
and I sort of... um, uh... Oh, gosh.
我也有点... 天啊
Cam bought me this shirt, and I...
小卡给我买的衣服 我...
can't believe I just tried to blame Cam.
不敢相信我居然想怪小卡
Mitchell, take responsibility -- You eat bread, you billow.
米奇尔 要有责任感 自己的错自己担
Anyway... your shirt is really nice, and I...
总之 你的上衣真好看 我...
Yeah. Take the call.
好吧 接电话吧
Nobody.
没谁
Bye, Ash.
再见 阿什
Hey, sexy!
性感帅哥
What's all this?
这是要做什么
Oh, just a little something special for you and I.
就是给你和我准备点特别的东西
I would put those away.
我要是你我就放下它们
Joe goes crazy if you play with his blocks.
你要是乱碰乔的积木 他会疯的
Maybe it's time for us to get a little crazy.
或许该我们俩疯一疯了
Come here.
过来
I was afraid of this.
我很怕这个
This is why I was trying to slow things down with Haley.
这就是为什么我想和海莉慢慢来
Women are always drawn to me physically
女人们总是被我的身材吸引
in a very intense way.
非常强烈地吸引
Which often fizzles out
结果经常在我们
before we have a chance to connect emotionally.
有感情交流前 热情就消失殆尽了
So...
所以...
Yes?
怎么了
There are so many things about you
你的很多事情
that I just don't know.
我都不了解
I feel, in the Book of Haley, I'm only in chapter one.
我感觉《海莉》这本书仿佛才读了第一章
Turn the page for me, girl.
该翻篇了 多给我讲讲吧
What?
什么
Would it help you to open up if I were to brush your hair?
要是我给你梳头 会不会帮你敞开心扉
You mean in a hot way?
你是说性感的对话吗
I got us some wine.
我给我们准备了酒
You know what would be better?
你知道什么更好吗
Two cups of soothing green tea
两杯舒缓的绿茶
to warm our emotional availability.
能充分调动我们的情感
Ooh, the places we will go. I'll be right back.
我们肯定谈得特别开心 我马上回来
I hope this doesn't sound conceited,
我希望这话听起来别太自负
but everyone wants me.
但大家都想要我
I just knew there had to be a rational reason
我就知道安迪拒绝我
Andy was rejecting me.
肯定有原因
Beth's Coast Guard uniform.
贝丝的海岸警卫队制服
I can't believe he's not over her.
我不敢相信他还没忘了她
She's a size six!
她穿六号的衣服
Who moved my blocks?!
谁动了我的积木
Okay, so, Vi equals 367 meters per second,
好 Vi等于每秒367米
and D equals .00214, so th...
D等于0.00214 所以...
Alex, did you know I was struck by lightning?
艾丽克斯 你知道我被闪电劈过吗
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Not right now.
不 不 不 现在没时间
Maisie, continue.
梅茜 继续
Uh...I lost it.
我思路断了
So...can we talk about my thing now?
那现在我们能谈谈我的事了吗
Okay, look, you're really hot,
好吧 听着 你非常帅
and under the right circumstances,
在合适的时机
I could see myself making out with you, but...
我会跟你亲热的 但是...
But we're trying to re-create
但我们在努力复原
all the work that we lost on the computer this morning, so...
早上在电脑上做的功课 所以...
Also, every time you open your mouth,
而且 每次你开口说话
you let out a cloud of stupid over the entire room.
整个房间里都一股蠢味
I don't want to be in here with you losers anyway.
反正我也不想和你们这种不合群的混在一起
And another thing...
还有一件事...
can we circle back to what Maisie just said?
我们能回到梅茜刚才说的话题吗
Get out!
出去
- Hey. Back already? - Never left.
-这么快就回来了 -根本没走
And now the pool's a centimeter
泳池里的水还差一厘米
from overflowing right in the house.
就要漫出来流进屋里了
I got to pump the pool.
我得去把水抽出来
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等
Jay, I want you in that bar,
杰 我希望你去酒吧
and I need to feel like a man.
我需要感觉自己还是个男人
Let me pump your pool.
我去把泳池的水抽出来
All right. One hose in the pool, the other one...
好吧 一个水管在泳池里 另一个...
Jay, shh. It's me.
杰 这话还要对我说吗
You're right. I'll do it.
对 我还是自己来吧
No, no, no, no, no. I got it. I got it.
不 不 不 我能行 我能行
Gloria, I'll be back in a couple hours!
歌洛莉亚 我两个小时就回来
What the... Son of a bitch! Who left the door open?!
什么 混蛋 谁没关门
Stella! Stella!
斯黛拉 斯黛拉
She probably got outside.
它很可能跑出去了
Who the hell left the door open?!
到底是谁没关门
Not me!
不是我
Nope.
不是我
Oh, God.
天啊
What have I done?
我做了什么
Stella! Stella?
斯黛拉 斯黛拉
All set, here, Jay! Working like a charm!
都弄好了 杰 弄得特别棒
Admit it!
承认吧
You didn't think I could actually...
你没想到我真的能...
Oh, no, no, no. What are you doing?
不 不 你要做什么
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Wha-- well, Phil had this in his trunk
这衣服就放在菲尔的后备箱里
and I didn't have faith in your "Talk to Ashley" plan, so...
我也不相信你跟阿什利能谈成功
So you decided to go with Bleeding Clown?
所以你就决定要扮血色小丑吗
Well, how did your talk with Ashley go?
那你和阿什利谈得怎么样啊
Is your shirt stapled?
你是把衣服钉上了吗
Yea... Don't worry about it.
别管这事
Okay, I will not have our daughter eat lunch
我绝不要让我们的女儿接下来一年
with a rooster for the next year.
都跟公鸡一起吃饭的
We have a fully-licensed clown right here.
这里就有一个专业的小丑
And I defy
我敢说
any child to not be delighted by that!
不会有任何孩子不喜欢小丑的
A clown.
小丑什么的
You don't like clowns?
你不喜欢小丑吗
Please.
拜托
You know what?
真是够了
Shut up, Ashley!
闭嘴吧 阿什利
Jay! Jay.
杰 杰
The water is coming inside the house from the pool!
泳池的水流到屋里了
Of course it is.
当然了
Because Phil was supposed to pump it out!
因为是菲尔负责去抽水
Actually, there's an emergency valve.
其实 有一个应急阀
At the north end of the pool. I know that valve.
在泳池最北边 我知道那个应急阀
I'm gonna open that valve.
我会打开应急阀的
Haven't you done enough already?
你做得还不够多吗
Please! I need this!
拜托 我需要这么做
And who else would dare to jump
再说了 现在还有谁敢
in that pool right now anyway?
跳进那池子里呢
Me!
I'm not sure about the rest of you,
我不知道你们怎么想
but I'm going swimming, in the rain, in my clothes!
但我要在雨中穿着衣服游泳
Pool party!
泳池派对
I am not gonna...
我不会...
Can I come?
我可以去吗
Do whatever you want, Ashley.
随你便咯 阿什利
Yeah.
没错
Is she following? Don't look back.
她跟来了吗 别回头
Everybody stand back!
所有人退后
I opened the valve!
我打开了阀门
I'm happy for her.
真为她高兴
Your husband's outside half naked.
你老公正在外面半裸着
There's still time to go downstairs
你还有时间下楼
and body shame him if you like.
羞辱他的身材
Okay. Let's you and me get this over with.
好吧 让我们来解决这件事
Okay, you're really putting on mixed signals here.
好吧 你让我有点开始疑惑了
Please stop talking. Okay.
别说话了 好吗
Of course you're insecure about your body.
你当然对自己的身体有不安全感
You're a teenager.
你还是个青少年
It's part of the job description.
这是每个青少年都会有的
But if this whole skinny-dipping thing ever even happens,
如果真要去什么裸泳的话
you have nothing to worry about.
你完全不用担心
- Easy for you to... - You're still talking.
-对你来说当然简单... -你还在说话
You have nothing to worry about
你完全不用担心
because nobody's going to be looking at you,
因为没人会看你
because all those other kids
因为其他的孩子
are gonna be too preoccupied with their own insecurities.
都会忙着担心自己的身材
But if they do?
那如果他们看了呢
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
You're the most confident kid I have ever met,
你是我见过最自信的小孩
and that is always sexy.
这永远都是性感的
Thanks, Claire.
谢谢 克莱尔
And if this helps you in any way,
不知道这句话对你有没有帮助
I've always found you sexy, too.
我也一直觉得你很性感
Super.
太好了
Stop pouting!
别不开心了
That's so not you.
这太不像你了
Who cares that you dressed up as a clown,
谁在乎你穿着小丑的服装
then scared yourself in many mirrors?
在很多面镜子前吓到自己呢
Actually, what's even more embarrassing
其实更让我难堪的是
is that I thought if I ran into that fun house
我以为如果我能冲进那屋子里
and grabbed that kid,
抓住那小孩
everyone would look at me
所有人就会觉得
like the hero I always wanted to be.
我是那个我一直都想当的英雄
Correction. What's most embarrassing
纠正一下 让我最难堪的是
is everything I've done since then
从那时开始我做的所有事
to try to make up for the first thing.
都是为了弥补第一件事
What are you talking about? "Hero"?
你在说什么英雄
You're so much more than that.
你绝不仅是个英雄
You have flaws.
你有缺点
You fall down a lot.
你经常摔倒
You frighten yourself.
你吓到自己
You cannot even open a jar. You cry all the time.
你甚至开不了一罐果酱 你总是哭
I'm really ready for this to build into a compliment.
我准备好听你接下来的安慰了
The point is that you are comfortable with yourself,
重点是你能自得其乐
and you make people around you feel comfortable.
让你身边的人都感到舒适
They feel that they can talk to you.
他们觉得能够跟你谈心
That's your superpower!
那是你的超能力
Pool's drained, leaks are fixed, generator's running,
池子放干了 裂缝补好了 发电机工作了
and I'm meeting my buddies.
我要去见我朋友了
Why, Jay? Why you have to go out?
为什么呢 杰 为什么你一定要出去呢
It's a hurricane outside!
外面可是在刮飓风
I just do.
我就是要出去
I think you probably loosened it with the...
我觉得你可能刚刚拧松了...
Don't.
别说了
Here's your precious uniform!
这是你珍贵的制服
That's Beth's.
那是贝丝的
Oh, so you admit you're still in love with her!
你终于承认你还爱着她了
What?
什么
Just saying "Hey" hurts, doesn't it?
只是冷漠地打个招呼是会让人受伤的
Haley!
海莉
Haley!
海莉
Stop! What are you doing?
站住 你在干什么
You won't kiss me. You won't even touch me.
你不想吻我 你甚至不想碰我
And then I find Beth's uniform?
然后我又找到了贝丝的制服
So you tell me, okay?
你告诉我吧
What do you do with it anyway?
你到底想用它来干嘛
You -- you -- you sniff it, you snuggle it,
你 你 你闻着它 抱着它
you put it on a coat rack and dance with it?!
你把它挂在衣架上 然后和它跳舞吗
I'm sending Beth's things back to her,
我要把贝丝的东西还给她
and I got her uniform pressed because I love my country.
我把制服熨好只是因为我爱我的国家
So, y-you and Beth, you...
所以说 你和贝丝 你们...
There is no Beth. There's only you.
没有什么贝丝 只有你
I'm just trying to slow us down a little.
我只是想放慢我们的进度
We kind of started this whole thing off in the middle.
我们的关系几乎是从一半开始的
I just want us to catch up emotionally
我只是想在感情上
to where we are physically so we don't burn out.
跟上肉体的进度 这样热情才不会燃烧殆尽
We're not going to burn out.
我们不会燃烧殆尽的
I liked you way before we ever hooked up.
在我们勾搭上之前我就喜欢你了
I just want our relationship to be as good as our affair.
我只是想让我们的关系跟我们偷爱时一样好
I mean, we never even had a romantic first date.
我们甚至连一次浪漫的约会都没有过
I know.
我知道
Maybe we should wait for the perfect moment
也许我们该等到一个完美时刻
so we can start our relationship right.
恰当地开展我们的关系
Something special and magical, like in the movies.
既特别又神奇的事 像电影里一样
What do you want me to do,
你想让我干什么
chase you through an airport?
穿过一个飞机追你吗
I think we got it.
我觉得现在已经够浪漫了
Oh, yeah.
没错
Come on!
不是吧
A damn tree's blocking the street.
一棵该死的树堵住了街道
I need my chainsaw.
我需要电锯
Jay, I know you didn't ask my advice...
杰 我知道你没问我的意见...
I'm glad you noticed that. I've been stuck here all day.
很高兴你意识到了 我一整天都被困在这了
Now, I'm going to that bar!
现在我要去酒吧了
The last thing I need's another delay.
我现在最不需要的就是再耽搁
Where the hell's the chainsaw?!
该死的电锯究竟在哪里
It's right there.
就在那里
I'm not gonna get there, am I?
我去不了了 是吧
We don't have to talk about it.
我们不必聊这个
Old Navy buddy of mine, Big Jake, died today.
我以前海军的战友大杰克今天去世了
Guys in my unit have a tradition
我们部队有个传统
whereas, when one of us goes, the rest of us,
我们其中有谁去世了 其他人
no matter where we are, find the nearest Irish pub,
无论身在何处 都要找到最近的爱尔兰酒吧
at 7 o'clock, silently toast the fallen.
在七点 举杯默哀
Started with 10 guys.
开始有十个人
Four of us left.
只剩我们四个了
Probably should have told Gloria about it,
也许早该跟歌洛莉亚说的
but I don't know.
但我不知道
We all went through some rough stuff together...
我们一起经历了一些挫折
Hard to talk about.
很难提起
Thanks.
谢谢
Phil.
菲尔
Why can't we remember this last piece?
我们为什么就是记不起最后这里呢
We just had it this morning.
今天早上才想到的
Hey, guys. I know you're busy,
两位 我知道你们很忙
but do you think being hit by lightning
但你们觉不觉得人被电击后
can make people smarter?
会变聪明呢
Get out of here.
滚出去
Yeah. It's probably just a myth.
是啊 可能是个未解之谜吧
There's so much crazy stuff written on the Internet these days.
现在网上满是些疯狂的事
Turns out, when they figured it out the first time,
原来 她们第一次想出来的时候
the formula was in the background of a selfie I took.
那个公式就在我一张自拍的背景上
Anyway, if you don't think lightning can do that,
总之 如果你们不觉得电击能使人聪明
it must not be true.
那就肯定不能
After all, you are the smartest people I know.
毕竟 你们是我认识的最聪明的人