摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第2集: 大学生Alex The Day Alex Left for College

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Hey, all y'all. What's going down?
大家安安 怎么样啊
My opinion of you.
我对你的意见
What's with the fake glasses?
就是戴个假眼镜是闹哪样
As an actual glasses wearer, this is offensive.
对戴真眼镜的人来说 你这样太无礼了
It's like non-disabled people who park in handicapped spaces.
就好像没残疾的人把车停在残疾人专用车位
I was in and out in three minutes, young lady,
我进去出来就借停了三分钟 小姑娘
and it was your stye medication I was picking up.
而且我是去拿你的针眼药
That's a lot of bracelets there, buddy.
手链有点多啊 小子
Just ignore them. They're being sheep.
不用管她们 是她们太胆小了
If I'd listened to what other people said,
如果我以前也老是在意别人说的话
I'd never have rocked my '90s frosted tips.
90年代我根本不可能弄那个酷炫的发型
We've got pictures.
我们还有照片
No, we don't.
才没有呢
You're an original, son.
你是独一无二的 儿子
When they made you, they broke the mold.
上天创造你的时候 没用模具做
What's good, L.D.?
好吗 卢邓
Yo, will.
当然
Luke, um, there's no easy way to ask this.
卢克 这样问可能不太好
Are you in a boy band?
你是加入什么男团了吗
So, we're gonna go hang at the pier.
我们要去码头耍
You in?
你去吗
Sounds cool, but I don't know if I can.
好像不错 但我可能去不了
That's right. We got a big day planned.
没错 我们今天有很多事情
He's coming to work with the old man.
他要来给他老爹打工
Sorry.
抱歉
Next time.
下次吧
Deuces.
债贱[再见]
Deuces.
债贱
Word to your mothers.
同意[跟你们的妈妈说吧]
Seriously, David. Tell your mom I say hi.
说真的 大卫 替我跟你妈打个招呼
There she is -- our little genius.
她来啦 我们的小天才
Look at my conscientious little girl
看看我认真的小姑娘
getting ready to leave for college a whole day early.
提早一天就开始准备去上大学
I'm leaving today.
我今天就走
- What? - No.
-什么 -不要啊
No, no. No, no. We have a plan.
不不不 不行 我们都计划好了
I-I was gonna make your favorite meal for dinner,
我打算晚餐给你做你最爱的菜
and then we were gonna fight because of separation anxiety,
然后我们因为分离焦虑会吵架
and then tomorrow morning,
然后明天早上
we would make up before you leave for good.
我们会在你离家之前又和好
- I just -- -Oh! No, no,
-我就... -不行不行
guys, this is exactly why I didn't tell you!
各位 所以我才没有告诉你们
But I can't take you. I have a showing.
但我不能送你去学校啊 我今天有房子开放日
I was gonna burn a CD of goodbye songs for the ride.
我准备要刻离别歌曲盘在送你的路上放呢
I have never felt better about a decision.
我对我的决定感到前所未有的满意
Look, I'm only 30 minutes away,
我学校离家里就30分钟车程
And I'll be back in a couple of weeks.
而且我过几个星期就回来了
I already asked Haley to take me.
我已经让海莉送我过去了
Well, I better get going.
我该走了
You may each hug me for five seconds.
你们每个人可以抱我5秒钟
I want you to know that you'll always be my little girl.
我想告诉你 你永远是我的小姑娘
Goodbye, nor--
再见...
Time's up. Mom.
时间到了 老妈
I am so proud of you,
我好为你骄傲
and I know you're gonna achieve great things in this world,
我知道你会取得伟大的成就
and I just read about this new nail polish that changes colors
我最近读到有一种新甲油
if you dip it in a drink that has a roofie --
如果你把指甲放进有迷药的饮料 就会变色
- Next. -I'm good.
-下一位 -我不用了
All right, cool.
那好吧 很好
Well, I will text you guys when I get there.
我到了会给你们发短信的
I'm taking his five seconds.
他的5秒钟给我
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第二集
It's a tragedy -- no other way to put it.
彻底悲剧 没别的形容方式了
Such a beautiful day, too.
本来多美好的一天
We just have to accept that Lily has a soccer game
只要学着接受莉莉有足球比赛
and we all have to be there.
我们都得去观赛就可以了
You were supposed to make an excuse.
你早该找个借口的
I'm sorry!
我很抱歉
I ran into Cam at the market.
我在集市上碰到小卡
He asked if we could go. I panicked.
他问我们能不能去 我就慌了
I shot myself in the foot.
我自作自受[朝自己脚开一枪]
Oh, yeah, you shot yourself on your foot,
是啊 你朝你的脚上开了一枪
You put your foot in your mouth,
你把脚放进自己嘴里[说错话]
you put the shoe in the wrong foot.
你鞋子穿错脚了
What is with you Americans and the foot?
你们美国人为啥什么都要扯到脚啊
I hate that painting, by the way.
顺便说一嘴 我讨厌那幅画
I'm having the last cronut. I'm so depressed.
我要去把最后一个可颂甜甜圈吃掉 我太难过了
I'm sorry, kid. I think Andy ate it.
抱歉 孩子 安迪已经给吃掉了
So the game starts at 2:00, right?
比赛2点开始是吗
Jay ate the last cronut.
是杰吃掉了最后一个可颂甜甜圈
No one likes a tattletale, kid.
没人喜欢告密者哦 小孩
Thank you, baby, for being so honest.
谢谢你这么诚实 宝贝
So we should leave in about an hour.
所以我们一小时后出发
What is this "we"?
什么"我们"
I have to go and register Joe for the winter camp.
我得去给乔注册冬令营
Mommy's going to buy shoes.
妈咪要去买鞋子
I did not raise a rat!
我可没养一个叛徒
Nobody gets out of this.
没人逃得过
World's worst sport, world's worst players of it.
世界上最糟糕的运动 世界上最糟糕的运动员
22 girls in a cluster
22个小女孩挤成一团
Zig-zagging across a field like a busted roomba.
像个坏掉的吸尘器一样之字形穿过球场
Except the only thing it sucks up is two hours of my life.
唯一吸得起来的就是我宝贵的两小时
Behold, the unsellable house.
看吧 这座卖不出去的房子
Two years on the market,
挂牌2年了
It's crushed the soul of every real-estate agent in town.
已经击溃了城里所有房地产代理人的心
Todd and Terry Taylor, the spouses selling houses --
陶德与泰瑞·泰勒 那对卖房子的夫妇
They're no longer either.
现在都离婚了
I used to love going to work with my dad
我以前很喜欢跟着我爸爸
to his grocery store, Frank's Food Town.
去他的杂货店工作 弗兰克食品镇
I got to watch him crack up the deli team
我喜欢看他切断了一根手指
by pretending to lose a finger,
把熟食窗口的人逗得捧腹大笑
Or he'd pull out an orange from the pyramid
他可以从橘子金字塔里抽出一个来
and somehow, it wouldn't fall.
但金字塔不会倒
I don't care what the sign out front said --
我才不管外面的招牌说什么
Savings wasn't king. My dad was.
省钱才不是王道 我爸才是王
开放参观日
You know, with Alex leaving,
艾丽克斯走了
you and I are gonna get to spend a lot more time together.
咱俩就有更多时间在一起了
Wait.
等等
What the whatsit?
这是什么玩意儿
Those are duck eggs.
这是鸭蛋呢
Cool. So --
好酷
Remember how you and I used to talk about raising ducklings
还记得咱俩以前老说要养小鸭子吗
and building them a little bird circus?
然后给它们建个小鸭戏团
Kind of.
好像吧
How long do you think we're gonna be here today?
你觉得我们今天要在这里待多久
I like where you're going with this --
我喜欢你要说的东西
Make it a time challenge.
搞个限时挑战
I think I can get her done
我觉得我可以在...
in under five hours.
在五小时之内卖出
That'll leave us time to get to the trampoline park.
那样我们应该有足够的时间去蹦床公园了
Oh, and surprise.
对了 惊喜
We're going to the trampoline park.
我们要去蹦床公园了
Boing!
啵嘤[弹跳声]
His life will be rem--
他这一生将会被...
No.
不对
So, busy time at the house lately.
最近家里很忙
Fun busy.
有趣的忙
I've taken on some work
我接了一些工作
helping people with estates and wills.
帮人们处理财产和遗嘱
It's sadder than I thought it would be.
比我想象中要更悲伤
Fun sad.
有趣的悲伤
- No, no, don't shoot! - Bang, bang, bang, bang!
-不不 别开枪 -砰砰砰
Oh, no!
I'm dying! I'm dying!
我要死了 我要死了
Meantime, I'm running a side business we started
同时 我也开始经营一个副业
doing short-term rentals on our unit upstairs.
短期出租我们楼上的公寓
We call ourselves the artful lodgers.
我们自称为"艺术房客"
Mitchell, by any chance
米奇尔 当你填写
when you were filling out the new rental agreement,
新的出租协议时
did you forget to mark no pets, or, specifically, dogs?
你是不是忘了标注不许携带宠物 尤其狗
Sorry, sorry, ooh!
真抱歉
You remember the Donaldsons?
记得唐纳森一家吗
This is a vanderkoff.
这真是要了命
You know, s-some couples might feel the strain
有些夫妇可能会感受到压力
and take it out on one another.
互相撒气
But not the artful lodgers.
但是艺术房客们可不会
This morning was tough.
今早挺艰难的
There, there.
好了好了
And whenever you're ready, there and there.
等你准备好了 在这里和这里签字
Girls. No, no, no.
姑娘们 不不不
Not a good time, not a good time.
现在时间不合适
Wasn't daddy supposed to be driving you to our game?
大爸不是该载你们去比赛吗
Daddy's been a little bit busy himself dealing with linens
大爸在忙着处理着
that no guest has ever called scratchy before.
从未被人抱怨过"粗糙"的亚麻织物
Is there a way to make the room not so cold?
有办法让房间里暖一点吗
Do you know what it's like to wake up
你知道早上在你丈夫身边醒来
next to your husband one morning and he's cold as ice?
而他冷得和冰一样的感觉吗
Yes.
知道
Yeah, I'll work on that while you eat breakfast.
你吃早餐的时候我来处理
Did you make the French toast?
你做了法国吐司了吗
Yes, it's right on the counter.
做了 在桌子上
- That's French toast. - What's happening?
-那是法式吐司 -怎么回事
I wanted regular toast for the French people.
我想要法国人吃的普通吐司
Surely there was a better way to describe that.
那你该说清楚啊
He's allergic to eggs, Mitchell.
他对蛋过敏 米奇尔
Wh-- okay, w-why did you eat that?
你为什么吃啊
Why -- why did he eat that?
他为什么还吃啊
Okay, maybe we should finish this up another time.
也许我们该找另一个时间完成此事
And just so you know
告诉你一声
I do -- I do work on referrals.
其他人有需要欢迎推荐我
Here is a room you're going to love --
有一间房间你会很喜欢的
Your very own man ca--closet.
你的男人基地... 衣橱
Man closet.
男人衣橱
Who loves, uh, basements?
谁喜欢地下室啊
That's a rhetorical question.
我只是问着玩的
Have I got a basement for you.
这里有一间地下室
Watch your step coming down.
下来时注意脚下
Because it's a finished basement,
这间地下室已经装修完毕了
You can actually count the square --
你们可以看看这里有多大面积
I don't think this house is kid-friendly.
我觉得这栋房子不适合孩子住
Well, you said it yourself
我们用攀登绳
when we were taking the towrope up the driveway.
爬进车道时 你就这么说了
This -- this house looks like a weird spaceship.
这房子看起来像是奇怪的宇宙飞船
Kids love spaceships.
孩子们都喜欢宇宙飞船
Don't they, Luke?
对吧 卢克
Yeah.
是啊
I remember one day, I was around Luke's age,
我记得有一天 那时候我还跟卢克差不多大
and I wasn't all that happy to be at food town,
我不大高兴在我爸店里待着
but my dad knew exactly what to do.
但我爸爸知道该怎么做
He gets on the P.A.
他去找宣传员
And he says, "Attention, shoppers,"
说 注意了 购物者
and then he hands the mike to me.
然后他把麦克风给了我
I was like, "What?"
我吃了一惊
"Red wing peanut butter -- $1.69 for two."
"红翼花生酱 1.69元两瓶"
He lost a lot of money on that sale,
他在那次促销中损失了很多钱
but it's a rush I'll never forget.
但那种激动的感觉我绝对不会忘记
It's like being on a submarine, right?
就像是在潜水艇上一样 对吧
You guys, uh, fans of Tom Clancy?
你们是汤姆·克兰西的粉丝吗
知名潜艇小说《猎杀红色十月号》的作者
You know what? Luke'll finish the tour.
让卢克带你们参观完吧
It's the office.
是办公室的电话
- It's not ringing. - This is your moment.
-你手机都没响 -到你表现的时候了
Hello?
Follow me, I guess.
跟我来吧
How did we get on the second floor?
我们怎么上二楼
Isn't it great?
很棒吧
There's an imperceptible rise.
有个觉察不到的斜坡
So you guys can either reverse course
你们要么掉头
or take turns sliding down the fireman's pole.
要么轮流顺着滑竿滑下去
Luke'll show you.
卢克会演示的
H-hang on.
等等
But because you wouldn't let mom and dad cry over you,
因为你不让爸妈为你哭
that emotion is gonna build up
他俩的情绪会憋在心里
and explode all over Luke and me.
然后在我和卢克身上爆发
I'm sorry. I just couldn't want.
抱歉 我只是等不及了
Do you know how long I've been dreaming about this day?
你知道我等今天等了多久吗
Leaving your family?
离开你家人的那天吗
Don't turn it into an insult.
别说得像是我侮辱人一样
I'm just really ready for this.
我只是准备好了
I'm finally surrounded by smart, curious people.
我身边终于都是聪明有求知欲的人了
Okay.
好吧
So, I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Hi! You must be Alex.
你好 你肯定是艾丽克斯
I'm your roomie. I'm Maisie.
我是你的室友梅西
My dad says it's short for amazing, but it's not.
我爸爸说那是棒极了的缩写 但其实不是
- Wait, I-I picked a different -- - Roommate, I know.
-等等 我选了另一个 -室友 我知道
She got sick -- Well, she had a panic attack.
她生病了 她恐慌症发作了
I can sympathize. I usually get one right before my cycle.
我同情她 我来大姨妈之前也会这样
Anyways, they denied her visa and she's still in Norway.
总之 他们拒绝了她的签证 她还在挪威
"Help! There's norway out."
救命 出不去了[挪威]
How old are you?
你多大了
17岁以下需家长陪同观看
I'm 15, but I've seen four R-rated movies already.
我15岁了 但我看过4部R级电影了
I'm so excited you're here.
你来了我好激动
Where should I put my medicines?
我该把药放哪儿啊
Yeah, so you are good to go. I'm fine.
你可以走了 我没事了
Oh, not quite yet.
等下
So, Maisie, do you speak any languages?
梅西 你会说他国语言吗
Si, Oui, Da, Ja, and of course I also speak wookiee.
西语 法语 俄语 德语 还有伍基语[星战]
Ahh! That is gonna be so much fun!
这一定会很有趣
Yay!
是啊
They've been here 2 days and they've used 18 towels,
他们才住了两天就用了十八条毛巾
yet the soap is untouched.
却完全没有碰过肥皂
What are they -- sloughing each other clean like elephants?
他们是像大象一样互相蹭干净吗
Mitchell. Great, you're here.
米奇尔 太好了 你来了
Coach Chuck had a death in the family.
查克教练家里有人去世了
Thank you so much for remembering about the referrals.
多谢你能记得介绍我生意
I don't have a card on me right now, but --
我现在没带名片 但是...
No. He can't come,
不是 是他不能来
and since you're the assistant coach,
由于你是助理教练
you're in charge.
现在由你带队
Okay.
好吧
Think you're gonna be okay with that?
你应该没问题吧
Assistant coach, coach. What's the big diff?
助理教练跟教练又有多大区别呢
Well, as an actual coach, um, diff.
从一名真正教练的角度看 确实不一样
Come on, today's about being out in the fresh air,
拜托 今天就是来享受新鲜空气的
forgetting about our problems at home,
抛开家里那些问题
spending some quality time with the family.
与家人共度这美好时光吧
You're right, you're right.
说得对 说得对
Where is my family?
我的家人在哪里
You don't think they're standing us up, do you?
你觉得他们是不是想放我们鸽子
You know, when I saw Jay at the grocery store
我在超市见到杰的时候
and asked him if they were coming,
问他们会不会来
he took a sample meatball and chewed it for a full minute
他拿了一颗试吃的肉丸嚼了整整一分钟
before he said yes, so...
才说来 所以...
You all are still here.
你们都还在家啊
How often do you break in here?
你多常闯进来一次
Does that explain the white wine?
所以白葡萄酒是你喝的吗
We fired a cleaning lady.
我们为此炒了一名清洁工
Listen, I thought you guys
我还以为你们已经
would already be at Lily's soccer game,
去看莉莉的足球赛了
And things have been pretty emotional at my house this morning.
今天早上我家情绪太哀伤
I just wanted a couple hours by the pool.
所以我只想在泳池边待上几个小时
Claire must have left the ice bucket by the jacuzzi, too.
肯定也是克莱尔把冰桶留在按摩浴池边的
I will write the cleaning lady a letter.
我会给清洁工写一封信
How'd you get out of Lily's game?
你怎么逃掉去看莉莉的比赛的呢
I lied and said that Alex was leaving for school today,
我撒谎说艾丽克斯今天离家去学校
which turned out to be true, so I'm off the hook.
结果成真了 所以没我事了
You guys let me know what I miss.
有精彩的地方回头告诉我
Could you get that?
你能接电话吗
- Yello? - Claire?
-喂 -克莱尔
What are you doing there? We've been waiting --
你在那里干什么 我们已经等了...
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
天啊 天啊 天啊
- I don't believe this. - I don't believe this.
-不敢相信 -真不敢相信
They want more towels. What are they, midwives?
居然还要毛巾 他们难道是产婆吗
Here.
这边
Just ignore it.
不要理会
How many phones does he have?
他到底有多少部手机
Pick up. Anybody. I --
接电话 随便谁 我...
You know, I could get more phones.
我还可以要到更多电话
He's never gonna stop.
他是不会停的
Mitchell, hi. Hey, can't talk.
米奇尔 你好 我没空说话
I'm just leaving my house right now with alex.
我现在正跟艾丽克斯一起要去大学
I know you're at Dad's house.
我知道你在老爸家
Yeah, okay. Um, look.
好吧 听着
I didn't want to say anything. Dad got in an accident.
我什么都不想说 爸爸发生了点意外
He's fine. Nothing to worry about,
他没事 不用担心
but I got to go. Bye.
不过我得走了 拜拜
That was pathetic.
演技真烂
Let me show you how it's done.
我来给你们演示一下该怎么做
Hello, Mitchell.
你好 米奇尔
So I hear my dad had a little accident?
听说我爸出了点小事故
Yes, of course, well, the accident that your father had
是啊 当然了 你爸出的事故
is that actually he shot himself
其实就是他不小心往自己脚上
in the foot.
开了一枪
Trust me. He believed me.
相信我 他相信了
You're not listening to any phone ringings right now,
你们还有听到电话响起的声音吗
are you?
没有吧
So, this is turning into
所以现在变成了
a whole group thing by the pool.
泳池边的集体活动了吗
Our pool.
我家的泳池
You guys, I just got a text from Cam.
各位 我刚接到一条小卡的短信
Give me that.
手机给我
"Gosh, I sure do hope Jay's all right.
"天啊 人家当然希望杰没有事
It's unbelievable something like that could have happened."
发生这种事情真是好难以置信啊"
You're welcome.
不用谢
Fantastic.
太棒了
- It's perfect. - We're all good.
-完美 -我们都解脱了
Well, you guys, you might want to listen again,
各位 你们最好再听一遍
only this time, I'll be Cam.
不过这次我来演小卡
"Gosh, I sure do hope jay is all right."
"天呐 人家当然希望杰没有事
It's unbelievable something like this could happen."
发生这种事情真是好"难以置信"啊"
We're screwed.
我们惨了
Okay, they're coming,
好 他们现在要过来了
but can you believe they were gonna bail?
你敢相信他们居然想跳票吗
Keep your -- keep your eyes down. Eyes down.
眼睛看脚下 看脚下
Have we missed a single one of their kids' events?
我们有错过一次他们小孩的活动吗
And it's not like we don't have a million things going on right now.
我们又不是每天闲着没事干
Follow through!
跟上去
Yeah, like when we had to sit through that
对啊 比如上次我们被迫看完
sanitized fifth-grade production of "rent"
五年级生演的干净版《吉屋出租》
百老汇知名音乐剧 讲述一群穷困音乐/艺术家即使在艾滋病的阴影下 仍在努力求生存
where they all got head colds?
他们都得了感冒的那个
Keep your leg straight. Keep your leg straight for me.
腿伸直 给我把腿伸直
- Cam, can you not do that? - What?
-小卡 你能不这样吗 -什么
Well, it's just that, you know, I'm kind of coach, so --
那个 貌似教练是我 所以...
It just seems weird that this is the time
你什么时候不帮我 这种时候帮
that you're trying to help me.
感觉有点奇怪
Okay, and in what way am I not helpful?
好吧 我怎么不帮你了
Okay, well, when I'm with a bereaved client, say,
比如我之前在见一名刚丧偶的客户时
and you decide that that's the perfect moment
你却觉得那种时刻很适合
for a scenery-chewing death scene.
用你吓死人的演技演一段死去的戏码
Unlike the tremendous help you've been to me
完全比不上你在处理"艺术房客"相关事宜时
running the artful lodger.
帮我的大忙啊
You couldn't even register the domain name.
你连域名都没注册上
I never liked that name, anyways.
反正我也不喜欢那个名字
And there it is.
你终于说出来了
I see what this is.
我明白了
- What? - Jealousy.
-什么 -嫉妒
Yeah! Yeah.
就是啊
'cause your football team can't seem to win,
因为你带的足球队看起来赢不了
but here I am 4-0.
而我已经四比零了
Okay, please. Yeah.
好吧 够了
This is little girls' soccer.
这不过是小女孩玩玩足球
It's not even a real sport.
都不能算真的运动
Excuse me?
抱歉
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
恐怕我必须请您离开了
Oh, no, I was just --
不 我只是...
Let's not do this the hard way.
别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
It's the worst of everything.
真是太糟糕了
We have to go to the damn game.
我们得去看那白痴比赛
And they're never gonna believe any of our excuses
而且以后他们不可能再相信我们的借口
in the future, even if they're real.
哪怕是真的 他们也不会相信了
Unless...
除非...
Why do you do that?
你为什么要这样
Why do you say "unless" and then pause?
为什么说完"除非"就不说了
Just finish the thought.
把想法说完整好吗
Unless Jay really gets shot in the foot.
除非杰真的被枪打中脚了
I can't believe I'm saying this, once again,
真不敢相信我又得说一遍
in only seven years of marriage,
尽管我们结婚才七年
but please put the gun down.
但真心求你把枪放下
Don't be a baby.
别这么孬
It's a pellet gun.
这只是一把弹子枪
It's just going to be a little nick on the side,
最多擦伤留个痕
and then we go to the game.
然后我们就可以去看比赛了
They're gonna see that it's true.
他们就会看见你是真的受了伤
They're gonna feel horrible because they didn't believe us,
他们会因为没有相信我们而感到惭愧
and then we don't have to go to anything for a whole year.
然后我们就一整年啥活动都不用去了
I have to say, it makes sense.
不得不说 这有点道理
No, it doesn't!
没有道理
Why don't I just bandage my foot up and limp on in there?
我干嘛不直接贴个绷带一瘸一拐出场呢
No, no, no, no, no.
不行 不行
It has to be real because if they catch us faking it,
必须得来真的 不然被他们发现的话
it's going to be worse.
更难收场
Please don't point the gun at me.
请别拿枪指着我
Okay, all right, all right. You heard my dad.
好了 行了 我爸也说了
Put the gun away.
把枪挪开
We just -- we'll have to think of something else.
我们得 得想想其他办法
What to do?
该怎么办呢
Shoot, shoot, shoot.
快 开 枪
Okay, I'll put the gun away.
好吧我把枪拿开
No!
天哪
No! You did that on purpose!
我去 你是故意的
I wasn't even looking!
我都没看着你
I turned my back on you. I'm so sorry!
我都转过身了 真对不起
Watch the sippy cup.
看好那个杯子
I hope you're a heavy metal fan
希望你喜欢重金属摇滚乐
because all the heavy metals
因为整个"金属"周期表
are going right here above your trophy.
要挂到你奖杯头顶上了
Cool. Maisie.
酷 梅西
So, I heard they're giving out mailbox keys downstairs,
话说楼下好像在发邮箱的钥匙
and I was thinking maybe you could pick up both of ours?
可以麻烦你去把我们俩的钥匙都领回来吗
Sure thing, friend!
当然没问题 朋友
What a day -- I've got a mailbox and a friend!
多好的一天 我有了邮箱还有了朋友
You sure do.
你必须有
Could you try not to enjoy this so much?
你能尽量别这么幸灾乐祸了吗
This is me trying.
我这已经是努力忍住了
This ends now.
这一切到此结束了
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
What do you think I'm doing? I'm getting rid of her.
你觉得我要干嘛 我要摆脱她
I'm calling my advisor and getting a new roommate.
我要打给我的导师申请换个室友
- No. - Give that back.
-不行 -把手机还给我
Need I remind you I am a yellow belt?
需要提醒你我是黄带吗
I can't keep track of all your ugly belts,
虽然我记不住你那堆丑腰带
but I don't think you should change roommates.
但我就是觉得你不该换室友
Listen, as much as you're my go-to girl on college advice,
听着 尽管你是我上大学的核心军师
- I really -- - Oh, my God.
-可我... -天啊
Would you just shut up for a second?
你能先闭嘴一会吗
Here's the thing --
是这样的
I had a similar experience with a roommate.
我也有过这么一个室友
She was this annoying little know-it-all
她是个讨人厌的"百事通"
who totally got on my nerves.
老把我惹毛
- Yeah, I get it. - Oh, shh!
-是 我知道 -别说话
I spent a long time trying to get rid of her
我也花了很长时间想要摆脱她
until I realized that that little girl,
可是直到我发现这个小姑娘
in her own way, put me on a pedestal.
其实一直默默地在崇拜着我
It felt great.
我很开心
You just landed in a world of superstars,
你刚刚来到一个到处是牛逼人物的地方
and I know you'd never admit it,
我也不知道你永远不会承认
but you're scared.
但你其实还是很害怕的
It's not the worst thing to have your own personal cheerleader.
拥有一个你自己的拉拉队长并不是坏事
I miss mine already.
我也开始想念我的拉拉队长了
Well, I guess my five seconds is up.
我的五秒应该到了
You don't often see a 5/8 bathroom,
这么小的浴室虽然不常见
but they're highly sought after.
但他们也是妥善考量后设计的
The deal's in the bag, kid.
这笔生意已经十拿九稳了 孩子
I'm just gonna wrap it up, and then we bounce.
我再收收尾 然后我们就走人
And then we bounce.
我们就蹦起来[走人]
Trampoline park.
去蹦床公园啊
How are you not high-boinging me right now?
你怎么不跟我弹跳式击掌了
I was thinking of maybe
我想去码头
meeting up with my crew at the pier.
和我的小伙伴们碰面
Sure thing. After we tramp.
没问题 我们蹦完蹦床你再去
Fine.
好吧
After a while, I stopped hanging out with my dad at the store.
很快 我不再跟爸爸去商店玩了
I got busy with cheer practice,
我开始忙拉拉队的训练
and I guess pyramids of oranges don't seem so great
也开始觉得橙子堆的金字塔不再酷炫
after you've built pyramids out of man.
因为我已经叠过人体金字塔了
I don't know if it bothered him that I stopped coming around,
我不知道爸爸会不会因我少回家而难过
but if it did, he never let it show.
但即使他真的难过 他也从未表露
All right. Let's do this.
好了 咱们出发吧
Actually, I think I, uh --
其实我觉得我
I twisted my ankle
我好像扭到了脚踝
jumping out of the way in that room full of murphy beds.
刚才从满是折叠床的房间蹦出来时扭了
I probably shouldn't get on a trampoline.
我最好还是别上蹦床了
You should go hang out with your friends.
你还是去跟你朋友一起玩吧
- Really? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
Might be faster if they come get you, though.
想快点去的话 最好是得他们来接你
I should do one more sweep of the house.
我还得再打扫一遍这房子
I think I lost the Blanstons.
我觉得跟布兰斯顿这家人的生意吹了
Thanks, dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
Deuces.
债贱
Let's go, girls!
加油 姑娘们
Pass and move!
传球 动起来
The players should never be standing still!
运动员不要一直傻站着
The best defense is good offense.
最好的防守就是有力的进攻
Well, now, that can't be true.
这不对
Halftime!
中场休息
Okay, good -- good half!
好吧 上半场很棒
All right, we're down by three, but that's okay.
好 我们落后三分 但是没关系
Look. Look who finally showed up.
看啊 看看是谁终于出现了
Not easily.
太不容易了
As you can see, I have a severely injured foot.
你们也看得到 我的脚伤得很重
Where is Cam?
小卡在哪儿
He -- he got banished by the ref.
他 他被裁判罚出场了
How did that happen? Be specific.
怎么会这样 说具体点
Who cares?
这有什么
The important thing is I did, in fact, shoot myself in the --
重要的是我实打实地被枪打中了--
Save it. Don't add insult to fake injury.
省省吧 假伤就够了 别再伤脸皮了
- Fake. - Yeah.
-我假伤 -是的
Seriously?
没搞错吧
Say hello to his little toe.
看看他的小脚趾
Oh, my God. You really
天哪 你居然真的
shot myself in the foot.
打中了自己的脚
Yeah, it was so scary.
是啊 是挺吓人的
- And the blood. - There was so much blood.
-还流了好多血 -场面血流成河
But you guys -- you still showed up anyway.
可是你们还是来了
- Of course! - Without a doubt.
-当然要来了 -一定会来的
Mommy shot Jay.
是妈妈开枪打的杰
I'm sorry, what? I thought you said --
什么 你不是说是自己打中的吗
Yeah, mommy shot Jay. Aunt Claire said, "Shoot him."
是妈妈打中的杰 克莱尔阿姨说 "打他"
Dad.
You would rather take a bullet than support your granddaughter?
你宁愿中一枪也不想来支持你的孙女吗
This was really Gloria's idea.
这都是歌洛莉亚的主意
I'm surrounded by rats.
我身边全都是泄密者
Mitchell, listen to me.
米奇尔 听我说
I know "I'm sorry" barely covers it,
我知道"对不起"一点诚意也没有
but it's very difficult for me to come here today
但是让我来这里看这些小女孩踢球
and watch little girls playing soccer
真的太折磨人了
on the same day that my little girl left for college.
因为我自己的女儿今天离开我去上大学了
Well, me too.
我也是
I mean, watching my little grandbaby go off --
我要看着我的孙女离开
Don't jump on my thing.
别来跟风我的理由
Sorry to interrupt.
抱歉打扰你们
So, the parents and nannies voted,
其他的父母还有保姆投票了
and we're going to relieve you of your command.
我们决定解除你的职务
but I'm the coach, so --
可是我是教练啊
I'm the coach now.
现在我才是教练
Glad you got here in time to see that.
我真高兴你们能赶上这个场面
It's not funny, Claire.
一点也不好笑 克莱尔
Cam. Where are you?
小卡 你在哪
In the parking lot with binoculars.
我站在停车场 戴着双目镜
What, when did --
等等
When did you buy an army jacket?
你什么时候买了件军装风外套
Not him, to the left.
不是那个 左边的才是我
Oh, hi.
看见你了
So you let Debbie take your whistle?
你居然让黛比抢走了你的哨子
Well, yeah, I can't blame her. I'm a terrible coach.
是啊 也不能怪她 我水平太差
I mean, I'm sorry I-I pushed you away.
抱歉我对你这么差
No, no, no. You hush up.
别乱说
I'm the one who's sorry.
我才是该道歉的那个
You know what? I've been trying to pretend like
你知道吗 我一直想假装
the pressure hasn't gotten to me, but it has.
生活压力没有影响到我 其实我很受影响
Oh, my God. Me too.
谢天谢地 我也是
I, I always thought we were that couple
我一直以为我们会是那种
that could rise above tough times, you know?
患难之中见真情的伴侣 你懂吗
I just -- I don't want to feel like there's distance between us.
我不想让我们之间有距离
What? Sorry, you're -- say that again.
你说什么了 再说一遍
- You're breaking up. - I didn't hear you.
-你那边信号断了 -我听不见
-what? Huh? -what? T-there you are.
-什么 -我听见了
Second half, girls.
下半场开始了
Oh, God. Okay. Intermission's over. I got to --
中场休息结束了 我得走了
Okay, listen up, Bub. You go get your team back.
听着 你要把你的指挥权抢回来
We need this. You're gonna get us a win today.
我们需要这个 今天你得让我们赢
How?
怎么赢
Just go get your whistle back.
先去把哨子抢回来
Look at me.
看着我
We got this.
我们能做到
- Okay, so we're down by three, but—- - hi!
-我们落后三球 不过 -你们好啊
So, I got this from here, so --
接下来就交给我吧
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
What I was born to do.
完成我的使命
I am a coach, damn it.
靠 我才是教练
God. I'm so sorry.
天哪 抱歉
That came off so much easier when you did it.
看你扯我的时候 还以为很容易
As our history with costume parties has taught us --
变装舞会的经验告诉我们
we shine brightest when we work as a team.
夫夫出击 天下无敌
Yeah.
没错
Okay, have the forwards form a triangle, spread the defense.
让前锋组成三角形 拉开防线
Okay, forwards, form a triangle.
前锋上前组成三角形
Spread the defense.
拉开防线
By late in the half, we had tied the score.
下半场快结束时 我们追平了比分
Proving once again, the best offense is a good defense.
这又一次证明 最好的进攻就是防守
That's like saying the best hat is a shoe.
这句话就像在说最好的帽子就是鞋子一样
Okay, with 10 seconds left, Lily was open on the wing.
还剩十秒钟的时候 莉莉迎来了她的机会
Now have her pass to Lily.
让她把球传给莉莉
Pass to Lily!
传球给莉莉
- She passed to Lily. - I can see.
-她传给了莉莉 -我看见了
What?! Yes! Yes! Yes!
什么 太棒了
That was me. I did that.
这都是我的功劳
That was him! He did that.
没错 就是他教的
It does feel different without her here.
她不在家这感觉确实有些不同
Yep.
没错
Pretty quiet without Luke here, too.
卢克不在家感觉好安静
Did he say what time he's coming home?
他有说什么时候回来吗
Soon, I'm sure. Oh, he left you something.
很快就回来了吧 他给你留了样东西
"Thanks for letting me see that crazy house today.
"谢谢你今天带我去看那疯狂的房子
Feel like building one ourselves tomorrow?"
明天想跟我一起建个房子吗"
What?
天哪
He went back for the duck eggs.
他回去把鸭蛋都捡起来了
We found these eggs out in front of the house.
我们今天在那房子前找到了这些蛋
Yeah, honey. I-I-I got it. I got it.
是的 我猜到了
I know the two of you well enough.
你们俩我最清楚不过了
I can connect the dots.
我可以猜到来龙去脉
But you just really helped me out.
不过你真的帮了我大忙
Who are you --
你在打给谁
Again, mom?
妈 你怎么又打来了
Alex, I know you said not to call
艾丽克斯 我知道你说过
unless it was very important, but this is.
没有大事别打给你 但这事很重要
I need to know everything you can tell me about baby ducks.
我要知道跟小鸭子有关的一切知识
It stings!
痛死了
This is so not sexy.
这一点也不性感
Okay, so we all agree.
现在大家都赞同这个主意了吧
Everybody gets a free pass once a year to miss a kid event.
每人每年可以缺席一次家中子女的活动
Ooh, I heard Luke might be forming a boy band,
我听说卢克要组建一个乐队
so I want to get out in front of that.
我想用掉我的那次机会
Great! That means you'll be available
太好了 这样你就得来参加
for my one-man quick-change version
我一人分饰多角版本的新剧
of "Seven brides for seven brothers."
《七对佳偶》
I'm gonna change my vote.
我还是换成缺席这个吧
Yeah, put me down for missing that, too.
我选择不要参加这个
No, but you don't understand.
可是你们都没明白呢
I-I play all the brides and all the brothers.
里面所有的角色都是我演的
Make it three.
我也不去
But you'll come, right, Jay?
杰 你一定会来的 对吧