摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第22集: DoubleClick

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Claire. There's a girl in Luke's bed.
克莱尔 卢克床上有个女孩
Where's Luke?
卢克在哪儿
With the girl!
跟女孩在一起啊
Should we just make a noise and scare her off?
我们该制造点噪音把她吓走吗
Is it a girl or a possum?
是女孩还是负鼠
Honey, there's no one there.
亲爱的 根本没人
There was. I saw girl bumps and hair.
刚刚有的 我看到了一个女孩 还有头发
It was probably just his Chewbacca doll.
可能只是他的丘巴卡娃娃
It's not a doll. It's a plush action figure.
不是娃娃 那是个毛绒动作玩偶
Well, as long as he's sleeping with that thing,
只要他还跟那玩意儿一起睡
it's the only action he's gettin'.
它就只会有陪睡这个动作
I'm so relieved. I wasn't ready for that.
我真是松了口气 我还没准备好他那样呢
You thought you saw something that wasn't there.
你以为你看到了根本不存在的东西
It's dark, and we shared an entire bottle of wine.
很黑 我们还一起喝了一整瓶酒
It is dark.
确实黑
I didn't see you do air quotes around "shared".
我都没看到你说"一起"时那种开玩笑的样子
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第二十二集
All right. These contracts are good to go.
好吧 这些合同都没问题了
All that's left is the inspection.
只剩下检查了
Already scheduled it.
已经安排好了
Andy, if I could bottle you up
安迪 如果我能把你塞进一瓶古龙水里
and put you into a cologne, you know what I'd call it?
然后封起来 你知道我会把你命名为什么吗
"Initiative."
进取号
The black-and-white commercial
黑白广告
would have models turning into panthers.
会让模特都变成黑豹
"Initiative -- a unisex fragrance from California."
进取号 来自加州的中性香水
I want to come back to this because it's fun,
尽管我想继续跟你打趣
but I need your advice.
但我需要你的建议
You remember my cousin back in Utah,
你还记得我在犹他州的堂兄吗
- the real-estate developer? - Yeah.
-那个房地产开发商 -记得啊
Well, turns out his V.P.'s leaving
他的副总要辞职
to start his own company,
去自己开公司了
and my cousin needs someone, like -- like, now.
然后我堂兄需要人接替他 现在就要...
That's a big opp--
那是个很不错的机...
What are you doing home?
你怎么回来了
Are you serious? School's out. I'm home for the summer.
你开玩笑吗 放假了啊 我回家过暑假啊
You knew this.
你知道的
Must have slipped my mind. I'm so glad you're back.
我一定是走神了 我好开心你回来了
That's it?
就这样了吗
Sanjay's parents are throwing him
桑杰的父母给他搞了个
a three-day "Welcome Home" party.
三天的"欢迎回家"派对
They even made him a suit out of marigolds.
他们甚至用金盏花给他做了一套西服
This is a nice surprise, pumpkin.
真是惊喜啊 小宝贝
Was I too subtle with the way
是我在日历上
艾娘娘回宫啦 接驾
I put it on the calendar, or...
写得还不明显 还是...
Someone woke up in a good mood.
某人起床心情很好哟
And there is only one reason
一个少年会这样子
a teenage boy is ever like that.
只有一个原因
Yep, because it's Family Camp training day!
是啊 因为今天是家庭露营训练日
Oh, I was gonna say,
我本来想说
"The Harlem Globetrotters must be in town."
一定是哈林篮球队来了
Luke and I are training for the big...Famcathlon.
卢克和我正在为很重要家庭十项全能做训练
You're, uh, carb-loading.
你吃得...真不少啊
Good idea, buddy!
好主意 哥们
Hungry dude.
挺饿[饥渴]呀
Hungry for Family Camp!
渴望家庭露营
Don't say "No" right away, but picture me with these.
别马上拒绝我 快想象一下我打扮成这样
Sweetie, you're 8 years old. Give your body time to develop.
亲爱的 你才八岁 你的身体还需要时间成长
These curls! I want a perm!
这卷发 我想要烫头发
Take it from someone
你去看看你的同龄人
who had a perm at your age -- you don't.
谁有烫头发的 你找不到的
Okay, what do you think of my airplane outfit?
好了 你觉得我穿这身儿上飞机怎么样
When I land in Missouri, I want to blend right in.
我降落在密苏里的时候 我想马上融入其中
With what? A jug band?
融入什么 坛罐乐队吗
I got a job this summer
我今年夏天找到了一份工作
as an assistant defensive coordinator
去密苏里州橄榄球队
for the Missouri State football team.
当助理防守教练
Go, Bears! I'm going home.
我要回家啦
And I have been crazy with work, which means
我最近工作又非常忙 这意味着
Lily will be going back and forth between the two of us.
莉莉得在我们俩之间来回跑
It has been a little tense
不过我们俩在商量
putting together a time-share agreement, though.
时间安排的时候 有点小紧张
I haven't been making it tense.
我可没有故意制造紧张
You're the one who treats our daughter
是你把我们女儿
like she's a vacation property in Aruba.
当成个阿鲁巴的度假房产似的
Maybe you should be promoted to very defensive coordinator.
也许应该提拔你做个超强防守[爱还口的]教练
- There you go. - Okay, you typed up
-给你 -你打出了
how we're gonna share our daughter.
我们要怎么分享我们的女儿
What is this -- some sort of custody agreement?
这是什么 监护协议吗
I just drafted a document
我起草了一份文件
that reflects what we discussed last night.
内容大致是我们昨晚商量的东西
You have a tendency to forget about things you agreed to, Cam.
你老是忘记你同意了的事情啊 小卡
Okay, that's a bunch of hooey.
那真是胡说八道
Rich! I forgot to bring up the towels. That proves nothing.
里奇 我忘记拿毛巾了 说明不了什么
I wouldn't bother you, but I'm late for court.
我本不想打扰你 但我去法庭快迟到了
It's really very straightforward.
非常清楚直白
If it rains for more than three days in Missouri,
如果密苏里连下超过三天的雨
that borrows against my time.
我的时间就抵掉一些
Conversely, if Lily does go to gymnastics camp,
相反 如果莉莉去了体操营
I get an extra week.
就要多给我一周
It's too confusing.
太难懂了
Wait -- You're a lawyer, right?
等等 你是律师 对吧
Can I actually have you take a peek at something for me?
我能请你帮我看个东西吗
W-What are you doing?
你要干什么
I'm lawyering up.
我在请律师呢
uh, yeah.
是啊
There's a lot of ambiguous language in this contract.
这份合同里有太多模糊用语了
I wouldn't sign it.
我要是你就不会签的
Nobody's asking him to.
没人让他签啊
You know, I never would have agreed to give up 4th of July,
我永远不会同意放弃国庆日那天陪莉莉的
and now I'm worried
现在我都担心
he's trying to trick me out of Biscuit Bonanza.
他在骗我放弃在好运饼干日那天陪莉莉的权力
B-Biscuit Bonanza?
好运饼干日
It's what it sounds like.
就是你听到的这样
It's a biscuit-baking competition,
是一个饼干烘焙比赛
and then you see who can throw theirs the furthest.
比看看谁能把自己的饼干扔得最远
May I present Exhibit "A"?
我能展示一下证据A吗
That's fine, Mitchell -- I don't care about 4th of July,
没关系 米奇尔 我才不在意国庆日
as long as I get Lily for Biscuit Bonanza.
只要我能带莉莉参加好运饼干日
Biscuit Bonanza?!
好运饼干
Yeah. It's what it sounds like. It's a biscuit-baking --
对 就是你听到的这样 是一个饼干烘焙...
Okay, I have never hated the sound of my own voice more.
算了 我从来没这么讨厌过我的声音
Okay. I'm gonna go pick up that costume.
好 我要去挑衣服了
What costume? Oh, my God, Cam.
什么 衣服 天呐 小卡
Don't forget about Pepper's brunch.
别忘了和胡娇吃早午餐
Okay, stop it!
好 够了
Isn't it your first day back working with Claire?
今天不是你第一天回去和克莱尔工作吗
I got to get this e-mail out first
我得先把这封邮件
to a store that got my order wrong.
发到那家搞错我订单的店里去
Do I look like a guy
我看着像那种
who would wear a shirt with pineapples all over it?
会穿一件全是菠萝的衬衫的家伙吗
Kinda.
有点
I want to use all caps to get across how angry I am,
我想全用大写字母来显示我有多么生气
but it takes forever to press "Shift" before each letter.
但是输入每个字目前都按一次"Shift"键实在太慢了
Why don't you just put on the caps lock?
你为什么直接锁定大写
You can do that?
可以这样吗
Oh, Jay.
Just double-click here.
双击这里
Didn't work.
不管用
Well, that's because you didn't double-click.
那是因为你没有双击
You just clicked twice.
你只是点击了两次
The hell's the difference?
有什么区别吗
Double-click. See?
双击 看到没
That's exactly what I did.
我就是这样啊
Double...click.
双...击
No, you're still just clicking twice.
不对 你只是点击了两次
Listen to me -- "Double-click."
听我说 双击
Not "Double...click."
不是 双...击
I'm not an idiot.
我不是傻子
Double-click!
双击
You can't possibly think that's the same thing!
这怎么可能是一样的
It's the exact same thing!
那就是完全一样的
Double-click!
双击
Double-click!
双击
Oh, what the...
我...
It's the first time I've ever used the F-word.
这是我第一次说那个艹字头的字
Ay, what's going on here?
发生什么事了
Even for me, it's a little screamy!
连我都觉得你们在尖叫
I'm going to work! Wh--
我要去工作了
Why did you get him so mad?
你怎么把他惹生气了
I need him in a good mood.
我需要他有个好心情
I need to ask him to go with me next week
我还得叫他下周跟我
to Juárez to my cousin's wedding.
去华雷斯参加我表弟的婚礼呢
Is that safe?
那里安全吗
Of course not.
当然不
The invitation says "Short run to the reception".
邀请函上写着 请快速跑到接待处
What are the odds the valet slid the seat back
万一泊车小弟因为我手短
because of my weirdly short arms?
故意把椅子往后调怎么办
Shoot. I should take this.
该死 我得接这个电话
Then I... should take this.
那钱包就给我了
Evan.
埃文
Look, I know why you're calling,
我知道你为什么打给我
and no, I haven't changed my mind.
不 我没有改变主意
I still don't want the job.
我不想接受这份工作
So, you're turning down a chance
所以你拒绝这么好的机会
to move home for your dream job --
不肯回家乡接受这么棒一份工作
an actual career -- all because of a girl?
不愿开始自己的事业 就因为一个女的吗
This Haley must be something special.
这个叫海莉的一定很特别
Hello?
I think I lost you.
信号好像断了
Hello? Evan?
喂 埃文
Dropped call. I'll try him back.
我挂了 回头再给他打
I knew it!
我就知道会这样
Thanks.
谢谢
Good to have you back, Jay!
欢迎回来 杰
Good to be back, buddy.
回来真好 哥们儿
Little trick of the trade --
公司沟通小技巧
when you don't know somebody's name, you call 'em "Buddy".
当你不记得某人名字的时候 就叫他哥们儿
So, the old office, huh?
办公室还是老样子
I see you got the lamp over there now.
你把灯放到那边去了
I tried it there once.
我这么做过一次
You'll see.
你会知道结果的
Your office is gonna be ready this afternoon.
你的办公室下午就能收拾好
Do you want to go pick up your new --
你要去拿新的...
So, what are we working on? Quarterly reports?
所以现在在忙什么 季度报告吗
Actually, no. This is a personnel file.
其实不是 这是人事文件
I have to fire Neal today.
我今天得炒了尼尔
- Neal? - Yeah -- Neal.
-尼尔 -对 尼尔
Works in the warehouse, loves Canada, heavyset fella.
在库房工作 喜欢加拿大那个胖乎乎的家伙
Oh, you mean "Big Buddy".
你是说大哥们儿啊
We are losing more in shipping screw-ups than he makes.
他犯错造成的损失比我们靠他赚的还多
It's time.
是时候了
- You gonna do that now? - Oh. No.
-你现在就要去吗 -不是
Um, actually, right now, I was going to make copies
其实我现在要去复印
of the agenda for this afternoon's staff meeting.
今天下午员工会议的安排
Let me do it. How many do you need?
我来吧 你要多少份
Uh, 12 double-sided --
12份双面打印
Dad, are you sure?
爸 你确定要去吗
Do you even know where the copy room is?
你知道复印室在哪吗
Claire. Please. I built this place.
克莱尔 拜托 这地方就是我建的
Okay.
好吧
Other way.
另一边
- Hi, Jay. - Not now, buddy!
-你好 杰 -晚点再说 哥们儿
That "Buddy" stuff may have worked for my dad,
"哥们儿"策略对我爸可能有用
but I wanted a more personal touch when I took over.
但我想要建立一种更私人的联系
I wanted this to be a fun place to work,
我希望大家能够开心地工作
so I had an arcade dance game installed in the warehouse.
所以我在库房安了一台跳舞机
I figure you give them a little sugar,
我觉得你稍微给他们一点甜头
takes the edge off when you have to fire someone like...
能够减轻炒掉人的消极影响
What is going on?
发生什么事了
Dude, Neal is tearing it up on this dance machine.
尼尔简直是为跳舞机而生的
Check out his score.
你看他的分数
He's pretty quick on that thing.
他动作相当快
Oh, don't worry, Claire.
别担心 克莱尔
He's never gonna beat your record.
他肯定不可能打破你的记录
You've had that for months. No one's even come close.
你的记录已经保持几个月了 无人能及
Oh, I'm not worried about that.
我一点都不担心那个
Okay. God. Don't be defensive.
好吧 戒备心别这么强嘛
New high score!
新纪录
I did it!
我成功了
New high score!
新纪录
Uh, s-sorry, Claire.
抱歉 克莱尔
Yikes. I would not want to be the guy who just beat the boss.
我可不想当破了老板记录的人
I actually like my job.
我挺喜欢这份工作的
Hey, can I get a zip?
能帮我拉一下拉链吗
I'm gonna take it.
我要买这件
Pepper's parties are as fun as they are confusing.
胡娇的派对很有趣却也令人费解
Okay, stay with me on this one.
仔细听我接下来说的
Gender Blender Broadway Brunch.
百老汇性别错乱早午餐
You dress as a Broadway character of the opposite sex,
你化妆成跟自己性别相反的百老汇角色
and there's no solid food.
而且派对不提供固体食物
It's a perfect party
对于下巴脱臼的
if you're a show queen with a broken jaw.
舞会皇后来说这个派对十分完美
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
Sorry, Mr. Pritchett. Your card has been declined.
抱歉 普里契特先生 你的卡刷不了
Oh, no, that's impossible.
不可能吧
No, I ran it, like, three times.
不 我试了三次了
I think I'm supposed to cut it.
我貌似应该把卡剪掉
Oh, no, no! Don't cut it! I have some cash in the car.
不要剪 我车里有现金
Can you just unzip me? I think it's stuck.
你能帮我拉开拉链吗 好像卡住了
Oh, it is stuck. You want me to cut it?
是卡住了 你要我剪开它吗
No, no! Don't cut it!
不要 不要剪
God. You really want to cut something.
天呐 你怎么那么想剪东西
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh, damn it!
该死
Excuse me. How much for a picture?
不好意思 跟你合影多少钱
Oh, I'm actually not --
我其实不是...
Please. Our daughter loves "Annie".
拜托了 我们女儿超爱"红发安妮"
Well, uh...
好吧
actually, I-I could use, like, $20.
我收大概20刀吧
$20? Wolverine was $10.
20刀 金刚狼才收10刀
Look, I don't want to fight. I just -- I just need --
我不想跟你吵 我只是需要...
Hey, man. What the hell?
喂 你砸场子呢
No, no, no!
不是吧
It's not easy to get Jay to do what I want,
想让杰按我的想法做事很不容易
so sometimes I have to use my secret weapon.
所以有时候我得用上我的秘密武器
But when I'm too tired for that,
不过当我懒得用秘密武器的时候
I just play one of the movies that make him cry like a baby.
我会给他放催泪电影
Is this "Rudy"?
这是《追梦赤子心》吗
Oh, I love this movie.
我超爱这电影
You do?
是吗
Jay, I got us tickets to the ballet,
杰 我买了两张芭蕾舞的票
but I know that you're golfing on Sunday.
可是我知道你周日要去打高尔夫
Whatever you want.
我都听你的
You know, Rudy was small,
鲁迪虽然是个小人物
but he had a big heart.
他的心胸却很宽广
Joe, what are all these cartoons?
乔 这些卡通都是什么
Now all of Mommy's movies are gone!
妈咪的电影都没有了
Manny did it.
是曼尼做的
What am I supposed to do when I babysit this guy?
我照顾这小家伙的时候该怎么做
Make conversation?
跟他说话吗
The kid has two stories.
这孩子只会讲两个故事
Look. I'm a tree.
看 我是一棵树
That's the good one.
这还算是比较好的故事
普里契特橱柜公司
Mom, why aren't you calling me back?
妈 你为什么不回我电话
I'm at your work. I need to talk.
我在你公司 我有话跟你说
Uh, excuse me. Have you seen Claire?
不好意思 你见到克莱尔了吗
Someone said she was down here.
有人说她在下面
Uh, nope.
没有
I couldn't fire Neal.
我炒不了尼尔
It would look like I was only doing it
人家会觉得我炒他
to get back at him for beating my record.
都是因为他破了我的记录
Game over!
游戏结束
So I had no choice -- I had to beat Neal's score.
所以我别无选择 必须先破了尼尔的记录
Hello?
How do you work a copy machine?
复印机要怎么用啊
You can't be serious.
你不是吧
I need to make 12 double-sided copies.
我需要双面复印12份文件
It's an impossible task.
这是个不可能完成的任务
Can't you just ask someone for help?
你就不能找个人帮忙吗
I made a big deal out of coming back here to work.
我大张旗鼓地回来上班
I'd like to appear useful.
得表现出自己有用
Wait -- On the screen, there's an exclamation mark.
等等 屏幕上有个感叹号
Is that good?
是不是好兆头
I don't think it means it's excited about what's happening.
它应该不是因为当前状况而激动
Did you put the original in the tray?
你有把原件放到托盘里吗
Tray? You mean like a serving tray?
托盘 像上菜的托盘那种吗
Yes, Jay. I want you to put papers in a serving tray.
对的 杰 把纸放到上菜的托盘里
How have you remained alive?
你是怎么苟活至今的
I found it!
我找到了
Yeah! Yeah!
好 好
Great! It's stuck!
简直了 卡纸了
That's okay. Whatever you do, don't pull the --
没关系 千万别硬拉...
Hold on. I'm pulling it.
等等 我把纸拉出来
No!
Yes! New high score! Finally!
有了 新最高分 终于
Are you hungry?
饿了吗
What's wrong? Is it Whitney Houston's birthday again?
怎么了 又是惠特尼·休斯顿诞辰吗
No, honey, I'm just sad about
不是 亲爱的 我只是因为
being away from you for so long.
要离开你那么久而伤心
We still have six hours together.
我们还能在一起度过六小时
Let's have a special day!
咱们来过特别的一天吧
Oh, that would be fun.
肯定很有意思
We could take a bike ride or have a picnic.
我们可以去骑车或者野餐
I was thinking something a little more permanent.
我在想更持久的东西
Okay. Prepare to receive.
好了 准备接橘子
And remember, it's all about the strength of the nestle.
记住 关键就在靠在一起的力量
A tiny but noticeable red mark on his neck?
他脖子上有很小但清晰可见的红印
I'm not an idiot.
我不傻
Someone's been practicing his orange grip.
某人一直在自己练接橘子
Pick up the pace!
跟上脚步
This is where we make up
我们要靠这个弥补
for your mom being so bad at Hula-Hooping.
你妈妈在呼啦圈的劣势
Shoot!
走你
I randomly found this in a bush under Luke's window.
我在卢克的窗子下偶然发现了这个
Alex probably asked Haley to borrow them,
可能是艾丽克斯找海莉借来穿
Haley threw the pair,
海莉扔了这双鞋
Alex caught one,
艾丽克斯接到一只
the other one flew out the window,
另一只从窗户飞了出来
phone call came, they forgot. Girls.
电话响了 她们就忘了 女孩子啊
What are you doing home?
你在家干什么
Being crushed over and over by family members.
接受家人一次又一次的打击
Got your message.
收到你短信了
I know you probably didn't mean "Come over right away,"
我知道你的意思可能不是"马上来"
but you know how paranoidy I can be, so...
不过你知道我挺偏执的 所以
We should talk in my room.
去我屋里谈吧
O...kay.
好的
Andy. Hold on a sec.
安迪 等等
I know we didn't get to finish our talk earlier,
我知道我们刚才没谈完
because of Alex's surprise pop-in.
因为艾丽克斯忽然出现
Listen.
听着
If you're not taking that job in Utah because of me,
如果你不接受犹他州的那份工作是因为我
you're making a mistake.
那你就错了
I love you and me together, but it would break my heart
我喜欢咱们在一起 但如果你因为我
if I was the reason
放弃这个梦想的职位
you gave up this dream career opportunity,
我会很伤心的
because, honestly,
因为 说实话
I don't know how much of a future there is here.
我不知道这里有多少未来
But...
不过
if our bond is as strong as we think it is...
如果我们的联系真有我想的那么紧密
we'll work our way back to each other.
我们会想办法回到对方身边的
Okay.
好的
What he said.
他说的就是我想说的
Hey, what's all the buzz about?
你们聊什么呢
Somebody finally top Neal's untoppable --
终于有人超过尼尔无法超越的...
What happened?
怎么回事
Someone unplugged the dance machine.
有人把跳舞机电源拔了
So my high score's gone?
所以我的最高分没了
Don't you mean Neal's high score?
是尼尔的最高分吧
No! I got an 805, like, 20 minutes ago!
不是 我得了805分 大概20分钟前
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Y-You can't think that I'm really so upset
你们不会认为我有那么生气
that I would actually --
真的把...
Damn, Claire.
天呐 克莱尔
You didn't have to go all "Black Swan" on the guy.
你没必要这样阴人家吧
Are we really not believing this woman?
我们难道就这么不信任她吗
She's never been anything but honest with us.
她始终对我们很坦诚
When I screw up, she lets me know it,
我搞砸事情的时候 她都会告诉我
but in a caring way.
用很体贴的方式
Same with you, Bernard...Tom.
对你也是 本纳德 汤姆
Marie, you know it.
马利 你懂的
It's time we started appreciating this lady.
我们应该感谢她
She may have gotten an 800 on the dance game,
她可能在跳舞游戏上得了800分
but if you ask me,
如果你们问我的话
she gets a 1,000 on the boss game.
她在当老板游戏里得了1000分
Okeydoke.
好吧
Did you get the costumes?
衣服拿了吗
Barely. My credit card was denied,
差点拿不了 信用卡没法刷
and someone spent all the cash we had in the car.
某人又把车里所有现金花光了
Uh, yeah. Those are probably both on me. I-I apologize.
对 都是我的错 我道歉
Let's maybe just forgive everything I've done today.
咱们把我今天做的所有事抛到脑后吧
"Everything"? What does that mean?
"所有事" 什么意思
It means this!
就是这个意思
Ohhh, my God!
我的天
I just wanted to give her a special treat before I left.
我只是想在走之前给她一份特别的礼物
I thought we were gonna wait until she was older.
咱们不是说好要等她再大点吗
Did I have to put that in writing, too?
我是不是该把这个也写到协议里
Can I sue him? I want to sue him.
我能不能告他 我想告他
You both have every right to be upset with me.
你们都有充分的理由生我气
And maybe a few weeks away from me will do some good.
也许离开我几周是件好事
I'm just gonna get a cab to the airport.
我打车去机场
Don't be crazy. We'll drive you.
别小家子气了 我们开车送你去
No, I don't think I can handle a public emotional goodbye!
不用了 我受不了在大庭广众下伤感的告别
Remember her?
还记得这个可人儿吗
Damn it!
我去
Dad?
Of course I have the agendas, Claire.
日程表在我这 克莱尔
I was just... trying to prove a point.
我只是想 证明一点
I mean, what do you need those things for, anyway?
我是说 那些日程表有什么用
Agendas -- they're crutches. They're for the weak.
日程表 就像拐棍 弱者才用
You think the founding fathers wrote down an agenda?
你以为开国元老会用这种东西吗
Well, isn't the Declaration of Inde--
说的不就是独立宣...
A leader leads, not reads.
领导人就该领导 不是读稿
You go into that meeting with a bunch of agendas,
拿着一叠日程表去开会
you're asking for their approval.
就是在寻求他们的认同
"Like me! Like me! Like me!"
喜欢我吧 喜欢我吧 喜欢我吧
I say "No"!
我就不喜欢
How many times have I told you --
我跟你说过多少次
the first rule of being a good boss is
当好老板的第一条规则就是
"You don't need your employees to be your friends."
不要让员工成为你的朋友
You need them to respect you!
要让他们尊重你
Thank you.
谢谢
That is...exactly what I needed to hear.
我需要听的正是这些话
- I'm just doing my job. - Yeah.
-份内之事而已 -对
Just trust your gut, kid.
相信自己 孩子
Double-click...
双击
on...yourself.
自己
What smells so good?
什么这么香
I'm making my favorite lasagna
为我自己的"欢迎回家"大餐
for my own "Welcome Home" dinner.
做我最喜欢的意大利千层面
Can I ask you a question?
能不能问你个事
- What? - Do you think it's possible
-什么事 -你觉得你弟
that your brother snuck a girl in here last night?
有没有可能在昨晚偷偷带女孩子回家
I wouldn't be too surprised.
我不会那么惊讶
So you think he's -- t-that they've been --
所以你觉得他 他们已经
Oh, come on, Dad. Don't be so naive.
得了吧 爸 别那么天真
We were all 17 once.
谁都有过十七年华
It's not like we all --
说得好像谁还是...
I sat there like that for 20 minutes.
我在那坐了有20分钟
And then I got some more awful news.
然后又听到了更可怕的消息
I just got an e-mail saying Family Camp was canceled --
我刚收到邮件说家庭露营活动取消了
not enough sign-ups.
报名人数不够
That's it?
就这样吗
You don't care at all, do you?
你一点都不关心 是不是
You're too busy running around with that girl from last night!
忙着跟昨晚那个姑娘缠缠绵绵
Yeah! That's right! I know everything!
对 没错 我什么都知道
How could you, Luke?
你怎么能这样呢 卢克
To be honest, I don't know why I was so upset.
其实我不知道自己为什么这么生气
I knew I was supposed to be mad,
我知道我是该生气
but I couldn't figure out why,
但我说不出具体原因
so I just started saying a bunch of stuff.
所以我只能照套路先说他几句
Under my roof?!
就在我家
That was weird.
这句好诡异
In a bed that I paid for?!
在我付钱买的床上
What does that have to do with anything?
说这话意义何在
With your grandfather watching?!
就在你爷爷的眼皮底下
What?
意义何在
But it wasn't half as crazy as what I really wanted to yell,
但这都远不够我真正想说的那么夸张
which was "Just stop growing up!"
那就是 "别再长大了"
Look, I'm not sure everything I said here makes sense,
听着 我不保证我现在说的全部有道理
but...just be careful and respectful.
但是你真得谨慎点 有点敬畏心
And you did break a big rule,
而且你的确犯了一个大错
so no car privileges for a month.
罚你一个月不准用家里的车
I don't need it anyway.
我也用不着车了
I just got dumped.
我被人甩了
We sat there like that for 20 minutes.
我们就那样在那里坐了20分钟
How was your first day at work?
第一天上班怎么样
It was a little rough,
有点小困难
but I kind of stumbled into something.
但我好像也惹了点麻烦
Aren't you going to ask him, Mommy?
妈咪你不是要问他吗
What's he talking about?
他在说什么
Nothing.
没什么
I was going to ask you to go to Juárez with me
我本来想叫你下礼拜陪我去华雷斯
next week for my cousin's wedding,
参加我表亲婚礼的
but I know that you don't want to go, so I'll go alone.
但我知道你肯定不愿意 所以我自己去
You're really not gonna go?
你真的不去吗
Well, you heard her. She's fine going alone.
你也听见她说了 她自己去没事
If that plane leaves the ground and you're not with her,
如果飞机落地的时候是她一个人出舱
you'll regret it.
你一定会后悔的
Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow,
也许今天明天你没有感觉
but soon, and for the rest of your life.
但很快你就会后悔 而且会后悔一辈子
What did you say? Is that "Casablanca"?
你在说什么 《卡萨布兰卡》的台词吗
"It doesn't take much to see"
"不难看清 在这纷纷乱世"
《卡萨布兰卡》中的经典台词
"the problems of three little people"
"三个小人物的问题"
"don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world."
"其实无足轻重"
"Someday, you'll understand that."
"总有一天你会明白的"
"Now, now."
"好了 没事了"
Here's looking at you, kid.
"没事的 孩子"
Gloria! About that wedding --
歌洛莉亚 关于那场婚礼
I'm already booking the ticket!
我已经在订机票了
Okay, it's growing!
好 它长出来了
I'm on hold with the credit-card company.
我在跟信用卡公司打电话
We should probably try and figure out dinner.
我们要不找找看今晚吃什么
I have no idea what we even have in the --
我连冰箱里有什么都不知--
Oh, my God. Lily, look.
天呐 莉莉你看
Daddy made us all this food.
大爸给我们做了这么多吃的
"Heat for 20 minutes. Love me for the rest of time."
"加热20分钟 余生都要爱我"
"The sun will come out tamales."
旭日东升塔马利[墨西哥玉米粉蒸肉]
Oh, my God.
天呐
You think he forgot about my curlers
你觉得他是不是在忙着做饭
because he was too busy cooking?
所以忘了帮我摘掉卷发夹
Maybe. I don't kn--
可能是吧 我不知--
Oh, yes. Hello?
是的 你好
Oka-- Okay. Well, thank you.
好-- 好的 谢谢
Um, Daddy bought a plane ticket
大爸买了一张机票
to surprise us on the 4th of July.
准备在国庆日给我们一个惊喜
That's why my credit card was over the limit.
所以我的信用卡才透支了
Now I feel bad for yelling at him.
我好后悔当时冲着他那样喊
Yeah, me too.
是 我也后悔了
到达大厅 出发大厅
So, this is the end of the line.
那么 到这儿就该结束了[队尾]
No. No! I told you!
不 不是 我跟你说过的
You're gonna come visit, I'll come there --
你会来看我 我也会去看--
No. I meant security.
不是 我说的是安检队伍
So... none of that messy stuff,
那我们... 不来那些煽情的套路了
because this is not goodbye goodbye.
又不是要永别
Yeah. We'll leave the drama to those two.
对 离别不舍的戏还是留给那边二位吧
"Promise me you won't forget me, my darling."
"亲爱的 答应我永远不要忘记我"
"I'll love you until this pantsuit comes back in style."
"我会的 除非这老土套装重领时尚"
"I don't regret a single minute I've spent with you."
"我不后悔与你度过的每分每秒"
"I think you're the first man I've ever loved."
"我觉得你是我真心爱过的第一个男人"
Not a single minute.
每分每秒 从不后悔
You really are the first.
你真的是第一个
Now, I had pigs and cows when I was growing up --
在我成长的过程中 有猪和牛的陪伴
Cam!
小卡
Oh, my gosh! What are you guys doing here?
噢我的天 你们来这儿干什么
We spent the whole day thinking about ourselves,
我们俩反思了一整天
and then realized...
然后意识到...
you've spent the whole day thinking about us, too.
你一整天也都在关心呵护着我们
So I brought you something to take to Missouri.
所以我拿了点东西给你带回密苏里
I'm coming with you, Daddy!
我要和你一起回去 大爸
Oh, my gosh! I get to keep her for the whole summer?
我的天呐 我能整个夏天都和她在一起
- Yeah! - But won't you miss her?
-是的 -但你不会想念她吗
No. No.
不 不会
Because I'm coming, too!
因为我也要跟你们一起去
My good-- well, what about work?
我的老-- 那你的工作怎么办
Well, I figure I could work from there,
其实我在密苏里也能完成工作
and, you know, fly back when I need to.
然后时不时也能飞回来处理事务
Think I could use a summer of smelling fresh biscuits --
避暑纳凉时能被新鲜饼干香气围绕挺好的
and, apparently, throwing them.
还有 显然也能扔饼干
Well, look who thinks he's gonna qualify his first year.
看看这是谁觉得自己第一年就有资格参赛
We're gonna be Missourians!
我们要回去做密苏里人了
Sometimes, you have one of those days
有时候你会经历
where you are surrounded by people
被众人围绕着
but you still feel pretty lonely.
却仍然觉得十分孤独的时刻
All you want to do is go home to the comfort of your family.
你只想回到家人身边汲取安慰
But sometimes, even your family can't give you that comfort.
但有时即使是家人都无法给你这种安慰
Because it turns out they've all had one of those days, too.
因为其实他们也会遭遇和你一样的孤独
All you can do is wait for days like that to be over...
你只能隐忍地等到这种煎熬结束
so you can go to bed
然后你就能好好睡下
and hope you wake up to a better tomorrow.
希望醒来后是美好的一天
Phil.
菲尔
Phil, I think I hear something in Luke's room.
菲尔 我好像听到卢克房里有声响
Again?
又来
What?
怎么了
We know how much you love Family Camp.
我们知道你有多喜欢家庭露营训练日
But it was canceled,
但是它被取消了
and I thought you were all kind of over it.
我也觉得你们都早就对它无爱了
We may be over it, but we're not over us.
我们可能对它无爱 但是我们爱着彼此
What do you think about Family Camp 2.0?
你觉得要不要办个升级版家庭露营训练日
Yeah, Phil, come on. Cab's gonna be here any minute.
对啊 菲尔 赶紧的 车马上就要到了
Don't you have some packing to do?
你不用收拾点行李吗
Why are we always waiting on you?
为什么我们老是要等你
I don't know where I'm packing for,
我不知道我收拾完行李要去哪儿
but I love this!
但是我太高兴了
All right. How good do these look?
真棒 这些看上去多美味啊
That's why they call them "New York's Finest."
所以它们获评"纽约最佳美食"
Yeah, who needs a campfire
就是 有美食的陪伴
when we've got a metal box full of gray water?
没有篝火露营又如何
Okay, everybody, picture.
好了各位 合个影
Uh, ma'am? Would you mind?
女士 能帮我们照张相吗
get in the back. Get in the back. You're tall. Okay. Okay.
站到后面去 你这么高 行了行了
All right. And...
好了 说茄...
And now we're down to three phones.
现在又少一部手机了
Hey, boss. It's Dad.
老板 是老爸
I know I just started back,
我知道我才刚回来上班
but I'm taking a couple of days off, if that's okay.
但是如果可以 我要请几天假
And if not, too bad. I'm in Juárez!
如果不可以也没办法 我在华雷斯
Hey, Dad. It's Mitch.
老爸 我是米奇
Uh, I'm in Missouri with Cam.
那个 我现在和小卡在密苏里
No, it's not a hostage situation.
不 我不是被他绑过来的
Anyway, uh, can you swing by our place and water our plants?
您能不能顺路到我们家帮忙浇浇花草
Oh, and don't forget about the ficus in the bedroom.
还有 别忘了卧室里的那盆无花果
I know how much you love to go in there.
我知道你有多爱到我们卧室里去
Hey! It's your big sis, ya big sis.
我是你姐姐 花姑娘
So, we all flew to New York this morning.
是这样 我们一家今早飞来纽约了
Thank God Dad came back to work. He can cover for me.
幸好老爸回公司上班 正好替我打掩护
Anyway. Listen, I think I left the back door unlocked.
无所谓了 对了 我好像没锁后门
Can you check?
你能帮忙看一下吗
Come to New York! The pretzels are huge!
来纽约吧 这里的椒盐脆饼巨大无比