摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第4集: She Crazy

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Okay, who would hate to miss the chance of a lifetime
谁会后悔因为今天不帮我建鸭子村
by not helping me build a duck village today?
而错过这个千载难逢的机会呢
That was some tricky wording.
这话好绕人啊
That's how he gets us.
他想先绕晕我们再让我们帮忙
I got it -- I would not hate to miss
我听懂了 我不会后悔因为不帮你
the chance of a lifetime by not helping you.
而错过这个千载难逢的机会
But only 'cause I have work.
但那只是因为我今天要工作
I've got a driving lesson.
我要上驾驶课
Uh, something.
有事
Honey, you found those eggs weeks ago,
亲爱的 你好几周前就把这些蛋拿回来了
and they still haven't hatched.
到现在都还没孵化
Should you prepare yourself for the possibility
你难道不该做好心理准备接受
that they might be...
这些蛋可能是...
Alligators?
鳄鱼蛋吗
- Dead. - What?!
-死了 -什么
Can you believe your sister?
你姐姐竟然说出这种话 你信吗
Yeah, I do. They're dead.
我信啊 已经死了
The only thing that's dead in this kitchen
这件厨房里唯一已经死了的
is your childlike sense of wonder.
是你们孩童般的好奇心
Morning, Dunphys.
早上好 邓菲们
Oh, still no ducks, huh?
鸭子还没出世哈
Fascinating creatures. I just read a book about them.
神奇的生物啊 我刚读了一本这方面的书
You did?
是吗
Yes, mom. Dylan reads.
当然 老妈 迪兰看书的
It was my nephew's book.
是我外甥的书
It was about a duck and a penguin
讲的是一只鸭子和一只企鹅
who go on vacation together.
一起去度假
You could touch the duck's fuzz.
你可以摸到鸭子的绒毛
Bloop-bloop!
哔哔[快进音效]
That's the sound she makes when she wants me to fast-forward.
她想让我快进的时候就会发出这种声音
I feel you, money.
我懂你
Claire does the same thing to me.
克莱尔也会这样对我
I think it started when I was inventing that new dental floss.
我觉得是从我发明那款新牙线开始的
Bloop-bloop-bloop-bloop!
哔哔
So, the book said ducklings imprint on their mom
这本书上说鸭子从一出生开始
as soon as they're born.
就印刻它们的妈妈
Their brains are so small, they just latch on to something
它们的脑子特别小 所以就依随着某样东西
and follow it around as a way to find food.
然后牢牢跟着来获取食物
Yum.
好吃
So, Dylan, I'm building a duck village later.
迪兰 我一会儿要建一个鸭子村
You want to help?
你想帮忙吗
That's some tricky wording on that question.
这个问题好绕人
He'd love to, but he's still --
他想帮忙 但是他还得...
It's time! Boil some towels!
时间到了 快煮毛巾
Every time I have an egg? Really?
每次我吃鸡蛋你都要这样吗
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第四集
Tucker goes deep!
塔克接住
Watch it.
小心
Cam!
小卡
Hut, hut, hut! Munch, you open?
慕奇有空位吗
Oh, he's open!
没人防他
Right there! There it is!
接球 接到了
兄弟会原本是褒义词 其成员本应是友爱的象征然而如今的兄弟会成员往往是些狂热橄榄球迷 成天游手好闲且四处惹是生非 让它成了贬义词
We have been renting the upstairs unit to some frat boys
我们最近把楼上的房间租给了小卡原来大学里的
from Cam's old college.
脑残青年[兄弟会成员]
They're here for some big game
他们来这里看比赛
and to try and get on "The Price is Right."
顺便试试能不能上《购物街》节目
Unfortunately for me,
但对我而言不幸的是
it has brought out Cam's "Bromosexual" side.
这完全激发了小卡"梁山情义"的一面
- Epic throw, bro. - Yeah!
-史诗级的传球啊 弟兄们 -赞
Actually, that is a cashmere throw,
其实这是羊绒上的传球
which now has a footprint on it.
现在上面有脚印了
Dudes, beer pong!
伙计们 来玩啤乓球吧
Pong, pong, pong!
乓 乓 乓
Beers are in the fridge, bros.
啤酒在冰箱里 弟兄们
Fridge, fridge, fridge, fridge!
冰箱 冰箱 冰箱 冰箱
- No, hang on, bro. - What's up, sweetie?
-不 等等 弟兄 -怎么了 亲爱的
Oh, look who's back.
你终于归位了
Um, so I see that you invited your friends again today.
我发现你今天又请你朋友过来了呢
Yeah, aren't they fun? And how cute is Jace?
是啊 他们是不是很好玩 你看杰斯多可爱
We held hands earlier.
我们之前拉过手了
We were arm wrestling, but it still counts.
其实是掰手腕 但还是算数啊
We found the fridge!
我们找到冰箱了
Yo, you did!
哟 你们做到了
That's Jace.
那个就是杰斯
How many S's in 'Jace'? I heard 12.
到底有多少个杰斯
I'm just trying to make our guests feel comfortable.
我只是想让我们的客人开心些
All right, let's do this!
好了 来吧
Why is Daddy talking like that?
大爸为什么那样子说话
She crazy.
婊疯矣[街头俚语]
Ay, what is it?!
好啦 怎么了啦
You can always tell when something's wrong.
我不对劲的时候你总能看出来
What is her name?
她叫什么
Chelsea, the prettiest barista who's ever served me
切尔西 是给我做过
a double-shot half-caff caramel macchiato
双份半咖焦糖玛奇朵撒肉桂粉的
with a dusting of cinnamon.
最美的咖啡师
I want to talk to her,
我想搭讪她
but whenever I do, all I can say is.
但我每次张口的时候 我就傻了
Maybe you used up all your words ordering that coffee.
可能是因为你点咖啡时把词汇量都用完了
Why are you so scared?
你为什么这么害怕
Any woman would be so lucky to look into those beautiful eyes
能看到你那双美丽的眼睛 听到你甜美声音的女人
and listen to that sweet voice.
是多么的幸运
- She's so -- - My show is on!
-她是如此地... -我的节目开始了
[西班牙语]
Ay, que linda...
真美啊
Mariela Morales is my favorite actress,
玛瑞拉·莫纳拉斯是我最爱的女演员
and she's staying in a hotel in town
她要用卡梅丽塔·孔特雷拉斯这个假名
under the fake name Carmelita Contreras.
住在城里的一处酒店里
I am going to wait for her at the lobby,
我要在大厅里等她
and I know I sound like a stalker,
我知道我听起来像个跟踪狂
but -- but this is very different,
但是这不一样
because when we meet, we're going to be best friends.
因为我们一见面就会像闺蜜一样
I can already smell her hair.
我仿佛已经能闻到她的发香
Okay, commercials.
好了 广告时间
So, this is what you're going to do.
所以你应该这样
First you're gonna take me to the hotel to meet Mariela.
首先 你要带我去酒店见玛瑞拉
I'm gonna invite her over for dinner tonight.
我要请她今晚来家里吃饭
She has a charity event at 5:00,
她五点要参加一个慈善活动
but they're not serving food.
但他们不管饭
- Stalker. - While I'm with mariela,
-跟踪狂 -我跟玛瑞拉在一起的时候
you're gonna go back to your coffee girl
你就回去找你的咖啡女孩
and you're gonna give her the chance to get to know you.
你要给她机会让她认识你
You really think I --
你真的觉得我...
Commercial is over.
广告结束了
- This show again? - Yes.
-又是这个剧吗 -是的
I don't know what it is. I love this character so much.
我不知道这是什么剧 但我好爱这个角色
[西班牙语]
Who's the old crank?
那个老家伙是谁
Her husband, of course.
当然是她老公了
[西班牙语]
Who's the disaster with the scarf?
那个戴围巾的是个什么鬼
Her son, Pepito.
她儿子 佩皮托
You at least look like your guy.
你跟那个人至少还长得像
- My guy -- - Can it, Pepito.
-我那个人... -是吗 佩皮托
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Can you read that?
你能看得清吗
- "Quack Nicholson". - Oh, good.
-嘎嘎尼科尔森 -太好了
If I spent the whole morning painting these
我花了一早上漆这个迷你鸭子信箱
tiny duck mailboxes and no one could read them,
结果要是没人能看得清
I'd feel pretty ridiculous.
那我岂不是傻了吗
Phil, duck feed!
菲尔 鸭食[邓菲]
Hey, that's almost my name.
听起来好像我的名字
Or "I'm sorry"?
你是不是该说对不起
You're right. I'm sorry. I'll, uh --
你说的没错 对不起 我...
I'll sweep that up in a minute.
我一会儿就把它扫干净
Just come over here and help dust me off.
过来帮我把身上掸干净
I've got an important meeting,
我有个重要会议
And I can't go into the office covered in flaxseed.
我不能带着满身亚麻籽去上班
It's actually a proprietary blend
这其实是燕麦 毛毛虫以及蟋蟀
of oats, grub worms, and cricket parts.
按一定比例混合的独家配方
- And we're dusting. - Yeah, sorry.
-掸干净 -对不起
Yeah. You're not nervous about the meeting today, are you?
你不是在为今天的会议感到紧张吧
Yeah, I am.
我是很紧张
This is the first time I'm pitching closet-design ideas
这是我第一次在我爸和他那自大的设计团队面前
to my dad and his pretentious creative team.
做有关橱柜设计想法的演讲
You mean the young guys with the walking sticks
你说的是圣诞派对上拄着拐棍的
- at the Christmas party? - Yes.
-那些年轻人吗 -是啊
They don't think anybody in corporate can do what they do,
他们觉得总部里的人比不上他们
but my ideas are good.
可我的想法很好
Or they suck.
或者很烂
I've got it!
我来开门
I'm sure your ideas are great. Stop doubting.
你的想法肯定很棒 别怀疑自己
The more you believe in yourself, the more they will.
你越相信自己 他们也会越相信你
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, nerds.
学霸好
Ignore this.
别介意
So, what's this super-fun project
你想让我帮你做的
you want me to help you with?
"超级有趣"的项目是什么
We are building a duck village.
我们要建一个鸭村
Um, hey, Mom,
My driving instructor just canceled on me.
我的驾校教练说今天不能上课了
Oh, shoot, fine. Fine, I'll take you.
真糟 好吧 我来做你的教练
Oh, shoot, fine. I'll sit in the back.
真糟 好吧 我坐后座
No, no, no. You're gonna stay here and help Phil.
不 不 你留在这里帮菲尔
Let's go meet your cousins.
我们去见你的表亲们
Well, thanks, Uncle Mitch.
谢啦 米奇尔舅舅
Yeah.
You know Luke has failed that driver's test twice now, right?
你知道卢克路考已经两次没过了吧
My options today are frat house, duck village, or car crash.
我今天能选的只有脑残屋 鸭村或者车祸
I'm feeling very comfortable with my decision.
我觉得我的选择没问题
What are you doing with those lights?
这些灯是干什么的啊
I'm trying to get some heat on these eggs.
我想给这些蛋升温
Due to a grocery mishap,
由于和普通商品弄混
they spent about seven minutes in the fridge.
它们不幸在冰箱里待了几个小时
So, uh, eggs he found a month ago,
他一个月前发现了这些蛋
building a whole village for them now...
又要给它们建一个鸭村...
How's everything at home? Okay?
家里一切都还好吧
There is some debate as to the alive-ness of the ducklings.
我们有一些关于这些鸭子是否存活的探讨
But I have to say,
但我得说
living with that kind of belief and optimism,
与抱着那种信念和乐观的人一起生活
it just rubs off on you.
真是没法不受影响啊
I am just gonna...
我只想...
This should keep my eggs warm.
这应该能让我的这些蛋[蛋蛋]保持温暖
You are just so quiet. What am I doing wrong?
你怎么这么安静 我做错什么了吗
Nothing.
没什么
Silence makes me nervous.
安静会让我紧张
Talk about something.
说点什么吧
Tell me about your day.
聊聊你今天过得如何
Uh, okay.
好吧
Well, this morning, uh, I woke up
今天早上 起床的时候
and almost got my nose broken by a football.
差点被一个橄榄球打断鼻梁
We have some frat guys staying upstairs,
我们楼上住了几个脑残青年
and Cam hangs out with them a lot.
小卡经常跟他们一起玩
And you're not okay with that?
你不喜欢吗
I don't know. I-I guess.
我不知道 也许吧
Who cares?
谁会在意
Come on, let me in.
拜托 让我切进去[说给我听听]
Okay, if I'm being honest,
好吧 坦白讲
I find Cam's behavior a little embarrassing,
小卡的行为让我感觉很尴尬
You know, with all of his "Yos" and "bros".
主要是他说的那些"哟"啊"弟兄"啊
I mean, calm down.
省省吧
You're a middle-aged gay man
你一个中年基大叔
who punctuates sentences with your hip.
就不要边说话边扭屁股了
Finally.
终于切进来[说出来]
I know. It feels good to admit it, you know?
就是啊 承认这一点感觉真舒服
Go on.
走吧[继续说]
You know what else is really irritating?
你知道还有什么很烦人吗
How needy he is with them.
他多渴望跟他们在一起
Let me in.
让我进去
What up, bro?
怎么了 弟兄
Do you seriously not know how loud you're being?
你们没意识到你们有多吵吗
The neighbors are complaining.
邻居全都在抱怨
I give you guys respect, and you give me nothing.
我尊重你们 你们却完全不尊重我
I mean, we -- we --
我是说 我们...
Got you!
骗到你们了
What?
什么
You should have seen your faces.
你们真该看看你们那样子
You were like, "What?
你们一脸 "不是吧
W-we -- we really are j-just so sorry!"
我 我们真的很对不起"的表情
- You got us. - That was a good one, bro.
-骗到我们了 -这一招不错吧 弟兄们
You got to do shots with us.
你真该跟我们来几杯
- Okay. - Munch, get the jaeger.
-好吧 -慕奇 去拿野格酒
Yeah, should we serve the potion in cups of dixie?
我们是不是应该拿小纸杯来喝
- Or the -- - Just get it, dude.
-或者... -别废话 赶紧去拿吧
Yeah.
I just had the sickest idea.
我刚想到了一个超屌逼的主意
Caminal should join our mission.
卡罪犯应该加入我们的任务
Who's caminal? Am I -- am I caminal?
卡罪犯是谁 是我吗
You want -- you want me to go on a mission?
你们想让我加入你们的任务吗
Of course! You're auto-bid, dog.
当然啦 你屌得飞起 老兄
Okay, what is this mission?
好吧 任务是什么
This first.
先喝酒
Presenting Lord and Lady Jaeger.
为您呈现的是 至高无上的野格酒
Does this smell the way it's supposed to smell, or...
闻起来应该是这个味儿吗
We were low, and I had to mix.
酒不多了 所以我混了一下
Presenting Lord and Lady Jaeger-Cuervo-Weiser.
为您呈现的是 至高无上的野格-奎沃-韦泽酒
Cam! Cam! Cam!
小卡 小卡 小卡
普里契特橱柜公司
So, that's just the rough idea.
基本想法就是以上这些
If you want to see more sketches,
如果想要看更多草图
just check out my ClosetCloud account.
可以去我的"橱柜云"账户
Um, look, I know I'm just a suit in this company,
虽然我只是公司的一员
But I've got to say, I'm a little underwhelmed.
但我还是要说 我感到有点失望
- I love it. - By the reaction from the rest of you suits.
-我喜欢这想法 -因各位的反应而失望
Come on, we're a family. Right?
拜托 我们是一家人
So, honey, are we all set for our pitch with George Ross
亲爱的 我们可以去跟乔治·罗斯聊了吗
- this afternoon? - Yes, sir.
-就在今天下午 -好的 先生
What did I tell you about "honey"
我之前不是让你别叫我"亲爱的"了吗
- Sorry. - At the office?
-抱歉 -不要在公司里叫
Okay, so, if there's nothing else --
好吧 如果没有其它事情...
Actually, um, if -- if you don't mind,
其实 如果你们不介意
I'd like to show you some designs of my own.
我想展示一下我自己的设计
So, corporate is pitching creative ideas now?
总部的人现在也会展示新设计了吗
I know I don't look like
我知道我看起来不像那种
I just rode to work on my skateboard.
踩滑板上班的人
Snap. Look at you.
完了 说到你了
But for people who are paid to think outside the box,
但对需要专门脱离盒外思考[创新思维]的人群来说
you people are pretty inside the box
你们却依旧束缚于盒子内部
when it comes to the box we call the mighty closet.
而这盒子正是我们所说的"伟大的衣柜"
- Lights. - So I guess we're doing this.
-关灯 -看来她是玩真的
I like to call this model the Ambassador.
我想称这款衣橱为"大使先生"
After the success of our royal renaissance series,
在我们的皇室复兴系列大获成功之后
I thought, "Why not brushed brass for the valet rods?"
我在想 挂衣杆为什么不用黄铜杆呢
Been done. Lights.
已经试过了 开灯
What? I'm, I'm sorry.
什么 我没太明白
We tried it five years ago. It didn't work.
五年前就试过了 没什么用
Silk shirts slip off the brass.
这种杆子挂不住丝质衣物
Okay. Well, I'm just getting started.
我才刚开始呢
Lights.
关灯
This model features a hidden tilt-out hamper.
这种样板有一个特殊的隐藏式收纳柜
- That's a terrific idea. - I'm glad you think so.
-这主意很棒 -谢谢您的赞同
Is what Ken Sutton's boss told him
当肯·萨顿在1992年提出这个想法时
when he pitched it in 1992.
他的老板也是这么认为的
Lights.
开灯
You've got to know your history.
你得精通衣柜发展史啊
Honestly.
真的
So, it's --
我懂了
it's originality you're looking for.
你想看的是原创衣柜
You're not seriously coming in here,
你没搞错吧 花这么大功夫
pitching me the Tennessee slider.
就给我看田纳西推拉门
Is that the best you've got?
你就只有这些想法吗
Okay, I think we're done here.
那就收工吧
Hey, Mom.
老妈
Oh, hi, Manny.
曼尼
How did it go with your coffee girl?
你跟那个女孩怎么样了
Really great, actually. Yeah, I--
我们相处得很棒 真的 我
- You're lying. - How could you tell?
-你在骗我 -你怎么知道
I couldn't. You just confessed.
我不知道 你刚刚承认的
I got up to the counter and panicked.
我走向柜台 然后就紧张了
I bought two Christmas CDs,
我买了两张圣诞专辑
a muffin I didn't need, then left.
一个根本不吃的松饼 然后走了
Manny, please just talk to her.
曼尼 鼓起勇气跟她说话啊
She's like everybody else. What's wrong with you?
她跟其他人一样啊 你是怎么了
Mom, I'm not you.
妈 我又不是你
When I walk into a room, everyone's head doesn't turn.
我走进房间时 周围的人不会转身看我
People don't laugh extra hard at my jokes.
我说笑话的时候他们也不会捧场笑得特别开心
The world is different for people like you.
这个世界对你这样的美女总是格外善良
Manny, but you --
可是曼尼
I don't, really don't want to talk about it anymore.
别说了 我不想说这事
You better hurry. You're gonna miss your chance.
你还是快去吧 不然她就走了
Okay, stay right here.
别走开
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Mariela! Mariela Morales!
玛瑞拉 玛瑞拉·莫纳拉斯
Si?
什么事
Hola!
你好
Ma-mariel--
玛瑞拉
Ay, what's wrong with me?
我是怎么了
M-mariel...
玛瑞拉
欧米茄-贝塔兄弟会
Somebody order six large pizzas?
有人点了六个大份披萨吗
Hey, uh, somebody pay the pizza guy.
谁来付一下钱
Can I help you?
你们有事吗
Uh, yeah. We're here for the party.
我们是来参加派对的
We should be on the list.
我们应该在名单上
Aw, yeah, my bad.
不好意思
Yeah, see, for a second, I thought you guys
有那么一秒 我还以为你们是
were just a couple Illinois douches
伊利诺伊来的混球
who thought that I'd be dumb enough
你们以为我会那么蠢
just to let you walk in --
让你们若无其事地走进来
What the hell?!
搞什么
Go!
快走
Go, go!
快走
Meet at the rendezvous!
在约好的地方见
So, this is the post office,
这里是邮局
cause where else are they gonna get their "bills"?
不然它们就收不到账单[喙]了
Of course, you got to waddle past this guy
当然了 你得绕开这个人
to get to the nail salon.
才能去做指甲
And word on the street is they're putting in a CrossFit next door.
街旁边要新开一家混合健身中心
Why are these two eggs sticky?
这两个蛋怎么粘粘的
Because the neighbor's dog is a real slobberer,
因为邻居家的狗很不老实
but lucky, he's not very fast.
不过还好我动作快
My teacher says that there's no such thing as weird,
我老师告诉我们 说一个人是怪胎是不对的
just different.
他们只是不一样而已
That's a lovely random thought.
你从哪冒出来这个想法的 不过说得很对
I drew up plans for a Duckingham Palace,
我画了好几种鸭金汉宫的修建草图
but I can't find them,
不过我找不到图纸了
so I guess we'll just have to "wing" it.
看来我们只能现场发挥[翅膀]了
What the heck is that?
那是什么东西
Oh, it's a duck call to make the ducklings feel safe.
是能让小鸭子觉得安全的鸭叫声
Should there be another adult present?
我是不是该找个真正的大人过来
No.
不用
But there should be a kid present.
不过这里应该有个小孩
That kid is you.
你就是那个小孩
You've got your whole life to roll your eyes.
你以后翻白眼的日子还多着呢
Today isn't just about building a duck village.
今天我们不只是建造一个鸭子村而已
It's about building your smile.
更是要让你学会微笑
Don't fight it.
别抗拒
There it is.
终于笑了
As you can see,
正如你看到的
our little duck harbor has a working lighthouse.
我们的鸭村港口有一座正在亮灯的灯塔
Wait a second, what in the world did he just say?
等等 他刚才说了什么
A working lighthouse? Yes, it is working.
一座亮灯的灯塔 没错 灯亮着呢
Pretty cool, huh?
很棒对吧
Easy, easy, Lily.
别激动 莉莉
Forget everything you've ever heard about eggs.
忘记掉你听过的一切关于蛋的传闻
They're actually quite delicate.
它们其实很易碎
You've got to be very care-- son of a -- aah!
你得很小心 不好
Oh, no!
完蛋了
Hot!
好烫
Look.
We've got a runner!
有蛋叛逃了
No!
Hey, good as new.
太好了 还跟新的一样
She crazy.
婊疯矣
He makes me feel like an outsider in my own home, and...
他让我在自己家觉得像个外人...
Now that I think about it,
现在这么一说 我突然想起来
ever since we started renting that upstairs apartment...
自从我们把楼上的公寓租出去后...
Do we want to take this detour?
我们真的要绕远路[扯太远]吗
No, it's relevant. Stay with me.
不 这跟我接下来要说的有关
It's not just the frat boys. No.
不仅仅是那些脑残青年的问题
He's this way with all of our guests.
他对所有的租客都这样
Cam doesn't change the sheets
小卡换床单
as much as he changes his personality.
都不如他换性格换得勤
All right, ladies.
好了 女士们
We got some steaming-hot tea,
我们已经准备好了热茶
some popping-hot biscuits.
以及新鲜出炉的饼干
Now, let's have a little sizzling-hot gossip.
那么现在 让我们来好好唠一唠
- Do not go in there! - Don't!
-别进去 -别啊
Do not open -- oh, my god!
不要开 我的天
No! Girl, do not go back in there!
不要 姑娘 不要再回去
I just think Cam tries too hard.
我就是觉得小卡做得太过了
It's like he's begging to be liked.
就好像他在求着别人喜欢他一样
Wait, is this a one-way street?
等等 这是条单行道[光是一个人的错]吗
Oh, that's a fair question.
这个问题问得好
I don't -- I guess I could make more of an effort with people.
我猜我还是应该试着努力跟人相处
I just --
我只是
It doesn't exactly come naturally to me.
根本就不擅长这些
- Oh, Cam! - Cam!
-小卡 -小卡
I couldn't even find anything to say to two red-headed lawyers.
就连对着两个红发律师我也没啥可说
- I'm lost. - I know.
-我找不到路了[没听明白] -抱歉
I'm all over the place.
我扯远了
I think that I'm just maybe jealous
也许我只是在嫉妒
that he can hit it off with anybody.
他能跟所有人打成一片
But I can't be mad at him for being likable.
但我不能因为他人见人爱就生他气
I mean, that's one of the reasons I fell in love with him.
毕竟这也是我爱上他的原因之一
Cam?
是小卡吗
Who else would I be talking about?
不然你以为我在说谁
No, the pizza guy with the goat
不是 那个牵着山羊的披萨外卖哥
looks like Uncle Cam.
看着很像小卡叔叔
Okay, I feel like there's a story here.
好吧 这肯定又是出了什么状况
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说话
Okay, for the sake of our marriage,
好 看在我们"夫夫"一场的份上
I'm gonna assume that this is frat-related.
我猜这肯定跟那群脑残青年有关
Oh, look -- the belt I got you.
那不是我送你的皮带吗
Okay, pull over.
好了 靠边停一下
Cam, could you just stop for a second?
小卡 你能不能先停一下
Come on, stop.
拜托 停一下嘛
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
For the past few weeks, I've been rolling my eyes at you,
抱歉在过去几周 我一直对你翻白眼
thinking that you had this pathological need
觉得你病态地
to be liked by everyone,
想要得到所有人的喜爱
but I couldn't have been more wrong.
但是我真是大错特错
All right? People are just drawn to you.
你是天生招人喜欢
No, I do have a pathological need to be liked.
不 我的确是病态地想要被喜欢
- I knew it. - This is a stupid prank gone wrong,
-我就知道 -这是个玩过火的白痴恶作剧
and I've -- I'm separated from the guys.
而我 我也和那群哥们儿走散了
I wanted them to like me so much I stole a goat.
为了让他们喜欢我 我甚至偷了一只山羊
I'm a rustler, Mitchell.
我成了偷羊贼了 米奇尔
I'm a filthy rustler.
一个十恶不赦的偷羊贼
Okay, well, that seems worse to you than it does to me.
在我看来并没有这么糟
I do it with all of our guests.
对每一届房客我都是这德行
I change who I am
我改变了自我
so they'll like me more.
就为了让他们能更喜欢我
- It's exhausting. - Well, then, stop.
-这样好累 -那就别再继续了
Because you're likable enough just being you.
因为你本来的样子已经足够招人喜欢
I know.
我知道
And this insecurity is a part of me that I do not love.
我讨厌自己有这种不安全的感觉
- Caminal! - What's up, my brothers?!
-卡罪犯 -弟兄们好啊
- Cam. - What is wrong with me?
-小卡 -我到底是怎么了
Get in -- we got a goat to paint!
快上车 我们还要涂山羊呢
No, you know what, guys?
不 听着 各位
This isn't right.
这样不对
This is not who I am.
我不是这样的人
So I'm gonna take the goat back,
所以我要把山羊还回去
and if you were ever truly my friend, you'll understand.
如果你们是真朋友 你们会理解我
You both suck!
你们俩逊爆了
You suck.
你们才逊
All right, come on.
好了 来吧
Okay, I'll -- I'll put her in back,
我把她放后座上吧
and, um, don't worry -- she's really friendly.
别担心 她很温顺的
I ain't afraid of no goats.
我才不怕小羊羊呢
Okay, send me the contracts.
行 把合同发过来吧
I never could resist a pretty face.
我从来都抗拒不了高颜值的脸蛋
Stop it, George. I'm married.
别贫了 乔治 我可已经结婚了
I'm gonna run to the men's room.
我要去趟洗手间
So, everything all right? You've barely said a word.
你还好吗 一言不发的
Well, it's not like you needed my help,
反正你不需要我帮忙
and I think I embarrassed myself enough for one day.
而且我今天出的糗已经够多了
Look, I might have been too hard on you before.
听着 我以前可能对你太苛刻了
I'm just tired of everyone
我只是太厌倦
always pitching me their closet ideas.
所有人不停地拿衣柜点子轰炸我
If I had a nickel for every time someone came to me
如果每听一次"下一个最赞衣柜"的点子
with "the next great closet",
我都能收到一枚硬币的话
I'd have a Pegasus series split-level walk-in full of nickels.
我都能把它们塞满这个珀耳塞斯系列大衣柜了
But, Dad, I'm in the biz.
但是老爸 我入了这一行
I should have known that those are old design ideas.
早该知道那些都是老掉牙的设计方案
No one nails it on the first try.
没有人能一蹴而就
Hell, I once pitched a clamshell shoe container
我曾经设计过一款蚌壳式鞋盒
with a living hinge.
上面还有活动铰链呢
- No. - I was young.
-不是吧 -我那会儿太嫩了
Keep with it.
别放弃
You'll get there eventually.
你一定会成功的
Thanks.
谢谢你
We all set?
都吃好了吗
Let me settle up.
我去买单
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 老爸
Pretty exciting lunch, huh?
午餐还不错吧
The same caesar salad,
沙拉还是照旧的凯撒沙拉
the same closets I order every year.
衣柜也还是我年年订的那批衣柜
Yeah, but you're happy with them, right?
没错 但是你也满意吧
They're closets.
不过是衣柜而已
I-if you're ever looking to expand your horizons a little,
如果你想开阔一下眼界
I have some design ideas that are fresh of the drawing board.
我也有一些比较新颖别致的设计想法
I'm sorry. Oh, gosh.
很对不起 我的天
That's my husband's birdseed.
这些是我老公的鸟食
I'd love to give you a look-see here.
我想给你看看这个设计
I'll take care of this.
我来收拾这摊
Heavens.
老天
"Duckingham palace"?
鸭金汉宫
Oh, no, no. No, no, sorry.
错了 错了 对不起
Those are the wrong ones.
不是这些
Um, wrong plans.
不是这些方案
I've got other ones, and they're -- they're super.
我还有别的方案 特别棒
oh, gosh.
老天啊
Oh, my god. What -- it's -- it's on my head, right?
天哪 它在我头上是吧
It's on my head. Okay.
它在我头上
- God. Okay. I know it's in here. It's in here. - Oh, my god.
-天 它在我头上 -我的天
Okay. Okay.
好了 快走开
Oh, it's in my shirt.
跑到我衬衫里了
- I was gone for 30 seconds. - Dad, Dad!
-我不过走开了三十秒 -老爸 救我
Well, that was forever.
也太久了吧
I'm so embarrassed.
太糗了
I've never freaked out like that.
我从来没那么紧张过
How bad was it?
很差劲吗
I mean...
也就...
I'm so sorry that I gave you such a hard time
很抱歉我在你不敢跟切尔西说话这件事
about not talking to Chelsea.
给你施了那么大压力
Actually, you kind of helped me out.
其实 你算是帮了我的忙
How?
为什么
Seeing you fall apart like that...
看见你如此反常
stutter, twitch, and babble --
结结巴巴 手足无措地说个不停
Okay, bloop-bloop.
够了 哔哔
You're the most confident woman in the world,
你是这世上最自信的女人
and if someone like you can be human,
如果像你这样的人也会像常人一样气馁
then I don't have to feel bad about chickening out with girls.
那我在姑娘面前畏首畏尾也不会觉得难受了
You know who else is human? Chelsea.
你知道谁也是常人吗 切尔西
So why do you feel so intimidated by her?
所以你又为什么要怕她呢
Go. Go over there.
去吧 去找她
There's no time.
没时间了
She gets off at 5:00 on saturday
周六她五点就下班了
so that she can pick up her dry cleaning
这样才赶得及拿完干洗的衣服
and make 6:00 yoga.
去上六点的瑜伽课
Stalker.
跟踪狂
Call her.
打电话给她
Really?
真的吗
Yes. You can do it.
是的 你可以的
Okay.
好吧
Hi, Chelsea?
切尔西你好
I was in earlier, wearing the green jacket
我刚到店里去过 穿着一件绿色夹克
that's louder than that guy laughing at his own screenplay?
比被自己剧本逗笑那人还吵[俗丽]
She's laughing!
她被逗笑了
I would like to take you out for coffee sometime,
我希望有时间可以跟你一起喝杯咖啡
maybe at a place you don't have to make it?
也许去一个不用你来冲咖啡的地方
Great. O-okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
好极了 好的 明天见
Bye.
回见
She said yes.
她同意了
Of course she did.
她当然会同意
I'm so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲
You see, that's what it is to be a confident person.
看见了吧 这才是个自信的人会做的事
And you got all of it from your mother.
这些都是由你的母亲遗传给你的
Mam -- ay!
玛...
Ay, what's her name?!
她叫什么来着
What size tubing would I need
什么型号的管子
for three ducklings to slide through?
能让三只小鸭子滑过去
Cost is no ob-- where are you going?
钱不是问题 你去哪里
To the back to check on it? Thank you so much!
去后面找一找吗 非常感谢
Well, look at you playing with rocks just like a real kid.
看哪 你像个真正的孩子一样在玩石头
Yep.
没错
救命
Oh, I hope those eggs are doing okay.
我希望那些蛋没事
I feel bad leaving them alone.
把它们自己留在家我很过意不去
Probably safer that way.
也许那样会更安全
I know people think I'm crazy.
我知道别人都觉得我疯了
It's just more fun believing even when no one else does.
我觉得相信别人都不相信的事特别有意思
Anyone can be a doubter.
谁都可以成为怀疑论者
Did I ever tell you how I got them?
我跟你说过怎么弄到它们的吗
No, but I, uh...
没有 不过...
I found them abandoned in someone's yard, the poor things.
它们被遗弃在某人的后院 可怜的小东西
No mother.
没有母亲
No one to take care of them.
没有人照顾它们
So, they're orphans?
它们是孤儿吗
Where did their mother go?
它们的母亲去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
I know I'm all they have now.
我只知道它们现在只有我了
- Hello. - Hey, honey.
-喂 -喂 亲爱的
- Can I ask you a tiny little favor? - Okay.
-能帮我个小忙吗 -好
Can you rotate the eggs 90 degrees, clockwise?
能把那些蛋转九十度吗 顺时针转
No, Phil, I can't. I can't.
不 菲尔 我不能
I am tired, and I am sweaty,
我累死了 而且我满身是汗
and as much as I have tried to stay positive like you all day,
尽管我这一整天都试图像你一样保持乐观
I think sometimes we need to just face certain facts
但是我觉得有时候还是应该面对现实
like corporate people are not creative,
比如总部的人不会有创造性
and ducks that haven't hatched in a month might never.
比如鸭蛋一个月孵不出来也许就永远也不行了
Just turn the eggs, lady!
把蛋转一下不就得了 老姑
You know what?
说真的
Kind of done with birds for the day.
我今天受够鸟类的气了
Oh, my god, Phil.
天哪 菲尔
- I think it's hatching. - Wait, what?
-好像孵化出来了 -等等 什么
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What -- what do I do?
我该 该做什么
Okay, uh, stay calm.
好 保持冷静
I-I'll talk you through the labor.
我会教你分娩
They're coming, Lily!
要生了 莉莉
Okay, Claire -- tell me what you see!
好吧 克莱尔 告诉你看到什么了
Oh, God. I think I see a beak.
天哪 我好像看到鸭嘴了
Well, the good news is we're not breach.
好消息是不是脚先出 可以顺产
It looks like it's struggling to break through.
它们看起来像是在努力破壳而出
Okay, if you are concerned about traumatizing him,
如果你担心会吓到到它
strap on that toucan beak I wore last Halloween
穿上去年万圣节我们装扮成麦片代言卡通人物
when we dressed as froot loops and start pecking.
我的那套犀鸟服 帮它们把壳啄开
I'm using a fork.
我还是用叉子吧
Steady hands, Claire, please.
手别抖 克莱尔 拜托
美国经典玩具 在假人上实施手术 操作错误会触发红灯
I've seen you play "Operation".
我见过你玩"手术"
Oh, it's hatched!
孵出来了
It's so cute.
太可爱了
Oh, it's so cute!
太可爱了
I can't believe I'm missing this!
不敢相信我居然错过了
Hey, buddy!
快让开
We're telling people I was there!
对外要宣称我当时在场
I think another one's hatching.
我觉得另一只也要孵化了
What?! I'm sorry, Lily.
什么 对不起 莉莉
Speed bump in three, two...
飞跃减速带 三 二...
Oh, my god, all three?!
天哪 三只都出来了
That's amazing!
太棒了
- Lily, take a picture! - Yep.
-莉莉 拍张照 -好
Here.
好了
Hi, buddy.
小家伙
Okay, ready?
准备好了吗
One, two --
一 二
Hold up, hold up.
稍等
He's in my shirt.
它进我衣服里了
Another bird in my shirt.
鸟怎么总爱往我衣服里钻
Got it.
出来了
I'm going to bed. Good night, sweetie.
我要去睡了 晚安 宝贝
Good night. Wait. You know what?
晚安 等等
I was just thinking,
我刚才在想
if those duck eggs were still viable...
如果那些鸭蛋都能孵出小鸭...
Maybe we should find out if you've got
也许我们应该去找找
one or two fighters left in there, too.
看你那还有没有一两只蛋[卵]也能孵化出来
No, thank you.
不 免了吧
I'm done with little ones running around the house.
我受够了有小东西在家里跑来跑去的了
Stay.
别跟着
Oh, I said stay.
我说了 别跟着
The ducks imprinted on Claire.
那些鸭子把克莱尔当成妈妈了
It's n-not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
Come on, guys.
拜托 伙计们
She said stay!
她都说了 别跟着
Come on.
拜托