摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第6集: 目中已无我 The More You Ignore Me

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Come on. Why aren't they transferring to me?
拜托 为什么它们都不跟着我
I look just like you.
我跟你一模一样啊
Maybe I don't have the scent right.
可能我的气味不对
A few weeks ago, I found a nest of duck eggs.
几周前 我发现了一窝鸭蛋
I, uh... I lovingly nursed them,
我 我悉心照料
and then, uh, by some...sick fluke,
结果 某些人撞狗屎运
Claire was the only one there when the ducks were born,
鸭子出生时 只有克莱尔在场
so they imprinted on her.
所以它们把她印刻于心了
Oh, I didn't do it on purpose.
我不是故意的啊
Then make them come back to me.
那就让它们回到我身边啊
Who's calling at this hour?
谁这个点儿打电话啊
Hello?
你好
Yes?
怎么了
Luke's been arrested!
卢克被捕了
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第六集
Well, good morning, Leonard.
早上好 莱纳德
Leonar--
莱纳
I know it's not my well-behaved son, Luke,
我知道我的乖儿子卢克
who'd never take our car out without a license
才不会没拿驾照就偷开我们的车出去
and get arrested.
然后被捕
I took the car for a good reason.
我偷开车出去是有正当理由的
Sarah Fisher's cat died, and she was devastated,
萨拉·费舍尔的猫死了 她悲痛至极
so I thought she might make out with me.
所以我猜她可能会想要跟我亲热
I got caught two blocks away from her house.
结果在离她家两个街区的地方被抓了
Everyone is having great luck with girls except for me.
所有人泡妞的运气都超好 除了我
And I mean everyone.
我真的是指所有人
When is a tuba-strap rash not a tuba-strap rash?
皮疹什么时候不是皮疹呢
When it's hickeys.
当它是吻痕的时候
You know, we're gonna have to ground you,
我们得限制你外出
Oh, we're doing way more than that.
不止这些哦
Landon has a $300 fine to work off.
兰登要赚回300块钱的罚款
We could fight that -- say the cop was racist.
这点我们可以争辩一下 就说条子有种族歧视
Even if we lose, it'll start a conversation.
即便我们输了 也会引发一场讨论
You made a mistake, you pay the consequences, Levon.
你犯了错误 就得付出代价 莱翁
Your first job is cleaning out
你的第一份工作就是清理
the awesome village I built for my ducks.
我为我的鸭子们建的完美小村庄
Aren't they mom's ducks?
不是老妈的鸭子吗
Do you really want to test me right now?!
你真想现在来挑战我的极限吗
塔克超有名
Well, you, sir, take your time deciding.
你 先生 慢慢做决定吧
We'll be here just as sure as a coonhound
我们会像猎犬在木橱柜的阴影里
takes a summer nap in the shade of a Chifferobe.
夏日小憩一样待在这里一动不动
Okay, now you're just randomly throwing words together
好了 你现在只是在随便背
from "To Kill a Mockingbird."
《杀死一只知更鸟》里的台词罢了
It was a boon year for tomatoes on the farm,
今年农场的番茄获得了大丰收
or what we're calling...
或者是我们所说的
Tomatogeddon.
番大富
So they made an extra-large batch of Tucker's Famous,
所以他们做了超大一批的"塔克超有名"
and we're selling it at the farmers' market.
我们要在农夫市集上卖掉
Now, when you say "Famous" --
你说的"有名"
it's known Missouri-wide.
指的是全密苏里州境内有名
A death-row inmate requested it for his last meal.
一个死刑犯点名要在他的最后一餐上吃这个
Well, at least I'm trying to sell.
至少我在努力卖啊
What is going on?
怎么了
After buying whatever they're selling,
在买了那边卖的东西之后
I'm guessing people are plum out of spending money.
我猜人们没钱再买东西了吧
Wait. No.
等等 不
It's Andrew and Simon.
是安德鲁和西蒙
Thank you.
谢谢
- Hello. - Oh, hello!
-你好呀 -你好
Here to try our hand-caught artisanal trout jerky?
要试试我们手抓手作的鳟鱼干吗
- No. - It's selling like hotcakes.
-不用了 -卖得跟烤饼一样好
Actually, better.
其实是更好
See the vegan hotcakes stand?
看到素食烤饼摊了吗
Next to the bespoke honey stall.
就在订做蜂蜜摊旁边
素食烤饼
We should be careful. This market might be a trick
我们该小心点 这个市集可能是个陷阱
to get a whole bunch of white people together in one spot.
把一堆白人都聚集到一个地方
I'm actually glad you're here.
我其实很高兴你有来
We're looking for a new senior associate,
我们在找新的高级项目经理
and I was gonna call you.
我正打算找你
Call me what? A has-been?
找我干什么 一个过气的人
"Mitch ado about nothing"?
"米事生非"吗
Why am I doing your work for you?
我为什么要为你干你的活
Look, on a social level, I find you hopeless,
听着 从社交上 我觉得你真的不可救药了
But I always thought you were a good lawyer --
但我总觉得你是个好律师
Maybe a great one at the right firm.
如果到了对的律所 说不定就是个很厉害的律师了
Honey, did you bring the other cash box?
亲爱的 你有带别的现金盒吗
This one's filled up.
这个装满了
Think about it.
考虑一下吧
Come on, Joe!
拜托 乔
I don't want to learn!
我不想学
But you have to learn!
但你必须学
And it's so easy.
非常简单
Look, first, you make the little man,
听着 首先你要先做个小人
then you tie the rope around its throat --
然后你用绳子缠住他的喉咙
No!
不要
Joe, don't worry about tying your shoes.
乔 别担心系鞋带的事情
That's for big boys.
那是大男孩才做的
Don't tell him he can't.
别告诉他不行
He can't, but he'll be fine --
他不行 但那不会怎么样
kid has thick, beautiful hair.
我们孩子有浓密美丽的头发
- Can I get back to work now? - You're working?
-我可以继续工作了吗 -你在工作吗
But it's not between 10:00 and 2:00,
但现在又不是周一到周四的
Monday through Thursday.
10点到下午2点
Well, I wasn't gonna tell you guys,
我本不打算告诉你们
'cause I knew you'd make a big fuss,
因为我知道你们又会小题大做
but the chamber of commerce is giving me
但商会要授予我
a titans of industry award.
工业巨人奖
They asked me to make a video for the ceremony
他们请我们为庆典录个有关
about what drives me.
我奋斗动力的视频
After 30 years
在经过了30年
and over a hundred thousand hanger rods installed,
安装了成百上千万的吊衣杆后
some people would kick back and relax.
有些人会就此安定 放松一下
Not me. I'm Jay Pritchett.
但我不会 我可是杰·普里契特
Pritchett's closets.
普里契特橱柜
Slow down!
慢点慢点
How many closets do you need?
你需要多少橱柜
Yeah. I can handle that.
好的 我能搞定
- It's great. - I'm starting over.
-好棒 -我要重新录
- Why? - You guys were bored,
-为什么 -你们觉得很无聊
and the video obviously doesn't capture my essence.
这段视频明显没有体现我的精髓
You think that fellow titan Ed Fisk, the lion of linoleum,
你们觉得另一个巨人 漆布之王艾德·菲斯克
would make that mistake?
也会犯这种错误吗
How big is this event?
这次活动有多盛大啊
Is there going to be a red carpet?
会有红毯吗
No, but Red Murtaugh, of Red's carpets, will be there.
没有 但是莱德[红]地毯的莱德·莫塔会去
I'm walking with giants, Gloria,
我可是要跟一帮行业巨人并肩前行 歌洛莉亚
and that's a good way to get stepped on.
很容易因此被别人超越[踩到]
Oh, there are two over there.
那里有两个位置
Oh, good. For a second, I didn't think we were gonna find...
太好了 我还以为我们永远找不到了
Hey, isn't that Beth and Andy?
那不是贝丝和安迪吗
Um, actually, uh, those two are better.
其实那两个位置更好一点
But all those people would be between us.
但那样我们会离得好远啊
Yeah, but, you know, we spent all day together.
是啊 但是我们已经在一起一天了
- I just -- - Hey. Hey, you two.
-我 -你们好呀
Hey, Andy. Very cool you're not fat anymore.
安迪 你瘦下来了好棒啊
Hi! Nice to see you guys!
你们好 很高兴见到你们
We really should go find seats before the m--
我们应该趁电影还没开始去找座位...
Sit down, please.
请坐下
Ever since Andy got engaged,
安迪订婚后
things between us have been weird.
我们之间就怪怪的
Like "a woman with olive skin
就好像"一个想扯掉自己红头发的
trying to pull off red hair" weird.
橄榄色肤色女人"那样诡异
I just wanted to watch the movie
我只想赶紧看完电影
and get out of there before it got awkward.
在情况变尴尬前离开那里
I still think about you.
我还在想念你
Me too. But I'm with someone else now.
我也是 但我现在跟别人在一起了
I made a commitment.
我已经许下承诺了呃
But do you really love her?
但你真的爱她吗
Zombie!
僵尸
Got it!
干掉了
Anyway, we should have told each other how we felt.
我们早就应该告诉对方我们的真实想法
Nothing? Really?
没感觉吗 真的吗
I could not get out of there fast enough.
我恨不得越早离开越好
What's the rush?
急什么啊
Sometimes they put a funny skit thing after all the names.
他们有时候会在演员名单后面弄个彩蛋
Guys, wait up.
你们俩等一下
You want to go grab a burger and a beer next door?
你们想一起去隔壁吃个汉堡喝点啤酒吗
Well, I -- I definitely do.
我当然想了
That movie brought up so much for me.
那部电影让我想到了太多
Plus, I got to take my pill with food.
另外 我的药不能空腹吃
- Yeah, I'm not so sure -- - You're coming.
-我不一定 -你要来哦
Maybe if you're there,
说不定你来了
he won't try and do his adorable British character
他就不会为老板娘表演他可爱的
for the hostess.
英国调调
Will you put this in my veggie burger
你能把这个放到我的素汉堡里吗
and not tell me where it is?
别告诉我放在哪里了
Hey, Lloyd, it's your dad, A.K.A. your worst nightmare.
罗伊德 我是你爸 也是你最大的噩梦
Just reminding you the duck village
只是想提醒你一下你得把鸭村
needs to be clean enough to eat off of.
洗到能在里面盛食物吃的程度
You hear me? You better not have.
听到了吗 最好没听到
You're not allowed to use your phone.
因为你不被允许使用电话
Yep, I'm everywhere.
没错 我无处不在
You think maybe you're being a bit hard on Luke?
你对卢克是不是有点太严厉了
We're his parents, Claire.
我们是他父母 克莱尔
It's our job to keep him off the stripper pole.
防止他走向歧途是我们的责任
I actually like that he's being a little bit rebellious.
其实我挺喜欢他有点小叛逆的
Sometimes, between the magic and the trampolining,
偶尔 除了玩魔术和蹦床之外
I think he's getting a little... you know.
我觉得他有点 你懂的
What are you trying to say, Claire?
你想说什么 克莱尔
A little...me?
有点 像我吗
There it was again,
又来了
the insinuation that I'm not dangerous enough for her.
她在影射我不够坏
Apparently, she's forgotten I've been to jail.
很明显 她忘了我曾经进过监狱
I once led 20 violent inmates in a therapeutic tumbling class.
我曾经在翻跟斗疗法课堂上带过二十名犯人
It was a huge success.
获得了巨大成功
Could I have made the participation trophies
我当时能把参与奖杯做得
a little less stabby?
不那么锋利吗
Sure.
当然
But overall, a huge success.
不过总之 巨大的成功
When you say you're happy about Luke being a rebel...
你说你喜欢卢克的叛逆...
Are you wearing my perfume?
你喷了我的香水吗
It was to trick the ducks.
是为了吸引鸭子们
But like I was saying --
像我刚才说的...
Hey, is that Alex?
那是艾丽克斯吗
It is. That's weird.
是啊 真奇怪
She said she was gonna be at school all weekend studying.
她说整个周末都要待在学校学习
Hello?
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
I'm here, too. How are you doing, honey?
我也在 你怎么样啊 亲爱的
Oh, yeah, I'm good. I'm doing some work. Really busy.
我很好 在干活呢 真是超级忙
Well, that's interesting, be--
真有意思 因为...
Yeah, we've got a boring day ahead of us, too.
是啊 我们今天也很无聊
Heading down to the impound lot to pick up the car
现在要去扣押车辆停车场取车
because, yes, your brother got arrested last night.
因为没错 你弟昨晚被警察抓了
Oh! Okay. Well, that's great.
是吗 真好
Yeah, I really got to go. I left my stuff in the library.
我得挂了 我东西还放在图书馆呢
And I'm really worried someone's gonna steal my snacks.
我超担心有人会偷我的零食
Okay, bye!
就这样 挂了
Why did you stop me? I was gonna bust her.
你干嘛拦我 我差点就能抓她现行了
What? In a little lie? I mean, come on.
怎么 一个小谎言而已 拜托
She's probably visiting a friend
她可能是去朋友家
and she didn't want to hurt our feelings.
只不过不想让我们难过而已
She barely reacted when she heard that Luke got arrested.
她听到卢克被拘留几乎毫无反应
She's obviously hiding something.
她肯定有什么秘密
And now she's walking into that liquor store.
她现在居然进卖酒的地方了
Oh, no. Oh, no. Now, this is serious.
天哪 这样就严重了
A college student is visiting a friend,
一个大学生去朋友家玩
and they're buying beer!
他们还买了啤酒
Relax, Phil.
放松 菲尔
This girl has two patents.
这女孩都有两个专利了
What she needs is two parents.
可她需要的是两位父母
Okay, my point is, it wouldn't hurt Alex to loosen up.
好吧 我想说少管艾丽克斯一点也没什么
I mean, I'm worried that she's getting a little...
我担心她会变得有点...
There it is again.
又来了
Just say it, Claire --
直说吧 克莱尔
You like our kids running wild
你希望我们的孩子能野一点
'cause you're worried they're too much
因为你担心他们变得
like their namby-pamby dad,
太像他们懦弱自卑的爸爸
Mr. Goody-goody, Mayor of vanillatown.
老好人先生 平凡市市长
Is this 'cause the ducks like me better?
是因为鸭子喜欢我更多你才不高兴吗
That is biological, and you know it.
这是生物学现象 你知道的
There are videos of them online
网上还有它们
following around a vacuum cleaner.
跟着吸尘器到处跑的视频呢
They're basically idiots!
它们就是一群白痴
Oh, my god. Hang on. She's getting into that van.
天哪 等等 她要上那辆面包车
- Oh, now we're concerned! - Yes, I'm concerned!
-现在我们能担心了 -没错 我很担心
That is a sketchy repair van
那是辆破烂的修理面包车
that is probably being driven by some middle-aged pervert
开车的很可能是她在网上遇到的那种
with one long fingernail that she met online.
留着一根长指甲的中年变态
Oh, my god, go! Follow them!
天哪 快点 跟上他们
Thank you for lending us Manny's easel.
多谢你把曼尼的画架借给我们
Did everyone love the sauce?
大家都喜欢那个酱吗
Well, if by "everyone" you mean a thousand bees
如果大家是指一千只蜜蜂
and a pony that escaped from the riding circle, yeah.
以及一匹逃出马圈的小马驹的话 是的
Oh, no --
不是吧
Is this video wills where you make us compete
你是要录那种视频遗嘱
in a scavenger hunt for your inheritance?
好让我们在寻宝游戏里争抢你的遗产吗
No. It's the video for my Titan award. I told you about it.
不 是为了我的泰坦奖 我告诉过你的
I'm trying to project strength and confidence.
我在尝试展现力量和自信
Maybe you should lose
也许你该先把壁炉上
the Garfield "I hate Mondays" mug on the mantel.
写着"我恨周一"的加菲猫杯拿下来
Good catch.
说得好
I've waited my whole life to hear you say those words.
我等你说这句话等了一辈子
- Want to help me out here? - Yeah.
-想来帮我一下吗 -当然
I needed the distraction.
我需要转移一下注意力
I had spent enough of my day
我这一整天都在纠结
obsessing over Simon's job offer.
西蒙的工作邀请
Plus, I don't know --
另外 我不知道
seeing my big, strong dad
看到我强大的老爸
reach out to me in a vulnerable way,
用这么柔弱的姿态请我帮忙
it was -- it was kind of touching.
我有点 感动
The red button! How do you not see it?!
红色按键 你怎么可能看不到
Before you got here, I was turning it on with a broom!
你没来之前我拿扫把都能开机
Now just -- forget it. Let's get lunch.
算了 吃午饭吧
If I could just -- - Come with me!
-我只要... -跟我来
Okay, hold the sauce in your mouth, swirl it around --
好 把酱含在嘴里 轻轻搅动
really coat your tongue. Now swallow.
让它覆盖你的舌面 然后吞下去
- Right? - Much better.
-不错吧 -好多了
Okay, Jay, what you're gonna want to do
杰 你吃这个酱的时候
is hold the sauce in your mouth, sw--
最好先含在嘴里 再...
I know how eating works.
我知道怎么吃
- Not too shabby. - Thank you.
-还不赖嘛 -谢谢
You know who else makes a mean sauce is Gloria's dead aunt.
歌洛莉亚过世的姑姑也挺会做酱汁的
Oh, there it is right there.
那边就有
Try some. I'm telling you, it's life-changing.
你试试 我跟你说 好吃爆了
I don't think we really need two sauces.
我觉得我们不需要两种酱
And sometimes, when you have sauces from --
而且如果你的调味酱来自...
Now you eat.
你尝一下
Oh, my god. That is amazing.
天哪 真的太好吃了
It's a secret recipe
这个秘密配方
that has been in my family for generations.
在我们家族传了几代了
Was your sauce buried in a local time capsule
你的家传酱在建国两百周年纪念日
during the bicentennial? Because mine was.
被装进当地时间胶囊了吗 我的酱是哦
My great-aunt Miranda was the only one that could make it,
我的伯祖母米兰达曾是唯一会做这个酱的人
and because I was the oldest girl
而因为我是家族里没有嫁给秘鲁人的
that didn't marry a Peruvian,
年龄最大的女儿
the recipe passed down to me.
这个秘方被传给了我
- Sauce me. - Right.
-把酱给我 -好吧
Ay, I don't have many things
这个房子里没有多少东西
that remind me of Colombia here in the house,
跟哥伦比亚有关的东西
but now I do.
不过现在有了
Legend has it our sauce was so secret,
我们酱的配方超级秘密
it was only written down one place.
只被写在了一个地方
We grew up eating this every Sunday,
我们从小到大每周日都吃这个
and now Manny and Joe will, too.
现在曼尼和乔也会吃了
It was tattooed backwards on a lame stable boy.
它被反向纹在了一个跛脚的马僮身上
You could only read it in a mirror.
你只能从镜子读出来
Mm, can I see that recipe?
我能看一下你的配方吗
Uh, uh, well, I think it's a little bit rude to read --
我觉得你读出来会很失礼
Ay! You bumped my hand!
你撞到我的手了
You've ruined it! No!
你毁了它 不是吧
No, no! I can dry it! I can dry it!
不 我能把它弄干
No, now the ink's running. Cam!
不 墨水都花了 小卡
No, and now you have ruined my great-uncle's napkins!
不 你又把我伯祖父的餐巾给毁了
It's okay, does everything at this table have meaning?
这桌上的东西都有特殊含义吗
Hey, sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来晚了
My new lady, Rachel, needed help
我的新欢瑞秋需要我帮忙
picking a pair of shorts to make her stepdad mad.
选一条短裤好气气她继父
I wonder what's more of a "Screw you" --
我在想哪个更讽刺
you telling me that story or that the ducks now stare at me
是你给我讲这个故事 还是这群蠢鸭子
while they slowly go to the bathroom?
一边往浴室走一边盯着我
Didn't you guys have three ducks?
你们家不是有三只鸭子的吗
Yeah -- one, two...
是啊 一只 两只
Oh, no.
糟糕了
Dude!
不好
No, no, no, no, no, no!
糟了
Where did he go?
他去哪里了
Hey, look, there's a duck-call app we can use.
我们可以试试这个鸭叫软件
Oh, crap. Not her.
可千万别吵到她
What happened with this one?
这位是什么情况
Well, I was seeing her for a while,
我跟她处了一阵
then she pulled her shade down.
后来她把我回绝了
Classy. Get ready.
真经典 准备好
Scatter!
快闪
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么
Are you taking pictures of me sleeping in a bikini?
你是在偷拍我穿比基尼睡觉的图片吗
No! I was just trying to lure that little duckling
不 我只是想试着把这只可怜的小鸭子
back into my friend's yard.
引回我朋友家的院子
Oh, my God!
天哪
- It's so cute! - Thank you.
-它太可爱了 -谢谢
You're adorable for looking after him.
你还专门来找他 真是太贴心了
Hey, you know, I think I've seen you around school before.
我觉得我好像在学校见过你
- I'm Tammy. - Manny.
-我叫塔米 -我是曼尼
You have got to be kidding me.
这都行啊
What drives Jay Pritchett?
是什么让杰·普里契特一路前行
A desire never to repeat himself.
是永不重复自我的欲望
Let me do that again.
我要再来一遍
What drives Jay Pritchett? An Audi.
是什么让杰·普里契特一路前行 奥迪轿车
I'm gonna start with a joke? I'm following Red Murtaugh.
我要说个笑话来开场吗 我要模仿莱德·莫塔
The man's hilarious.
他太搞笑了
You've seen him be that baby in his ads.
你看过他在那个广告里扮成小婴儿吧
Just so you know,
提醒你一下
the camera only has 11 hours of battery, so...
摄影机的电池只够用11个小时 所以
Let's see what we've got.
来验收一下吧
Yep.
Why do I look so pale and sweaty?
我为什么看起来这么苍白 还汗津津的
Oh, well, you're old and Irish.
因为你老了 还有爱尔兰血统
Gloria, again, I just want to say that I'm--
歌洛莉亚 我只是想跟你说
You're sorry? You told me.
想说你很抱歉 你说过了
Yes, and, uh -- excuse me -- that it was an accident.
是啊 你要原谅我 那是个意外
Was it?
真的是意外吗
Yes, of course.
当然是意外
I think. I -- I don't know.
我觉得是意外 我也说不清
you have destroyed my children's connection to their past,
你毁掉了我的孩子接触他们过去的机会
and you might have done it on purpose?
然后你觉得自己可能是故意的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Andrew humiliated me today at the farmers' market,
安德鲁在农夫集市上羞辱了我
and I've always been sauce-competitive...
我一直为了酱的事情跟别人竞争
Look, just let me help you re-create it.
让我帮你重新把它做出来
I saw my aunt make it once when I was 8 years old.
我只在八岁的时候看我阿姨做过一次
You think I'm going to remember--
你以为我会记得吗
- Cilantro! - What?
-芫荽 -什么
That car backfiring, it sounded like gunshots.
刚才那辆车逆火的声音听起来像枪声
I remember when I was a little girl in my aunt's kitchen,
我记得我还是个小女孩时 坐在阿姨的厨房里
and she started chopping the cilantro really loud
她用力地剁芫荽 发出很大的声音
so that we couldn't hear the noise.
这样我们就听不见外面的声音
Yes, okay. Well, what else do you remember?
你还记得什么
Well, nothing, Cam. It was 30 years ago.
记不得了 小卡 已经过了30年
No, the recipe is inside you! It just needs to come out!
那份食谱就在你心里 你只是需要把它找出来
Mommy, I found it.
妈妈 我找到了
- Lemon juice! - What?
-柠檬汁 -什么
Oh, see? I told you it's just a matter of time!
看吧 我说过了只是早晚的事
Capers, Jalapeno,
刺山柑 墨西哥辣椒
and a dash of black pepper!
还有一点点黑胡椒
It's just so sad.
我觉得真是很悲哀
The guy decides to spend the rest of his life
男主角决定跟一个他完全不爱的僵尸
with some zombie he doesn't love.
过完余下的一生
Your table is ready.
你们的桌已经准备好了
Smashing! A bucket of chips--
太好了 一大筐薯条[模仿英国腔]
We're not doing that.
今天你就别给我闹了
Okay.
好吧
Hey, um, real quick--
我就问你一句
why wasn't it more uncomfortable
为什么跟我一起看刚才的电影
for you to watch that movie?
你一点反应也没有
Right. Because zombies killed my parents.
因为僵尸杀了我爸妈
Oh, never mind.
随你了
I forgot you can't have an adult conversation.
我都忘了你根本没法成熟起来
No, okay, yes.
别走 听我说
If -- if we would have watched that movie a few months ago,
如果几个月前我们一起看那部电影
it would have been really weird, but...
我会觉得很尴尬 但是
we're all good now, right?
我们现在不是挺好的吗
Oh, yeah. No, I mean, I am good.
是啊 我们没问题了
Dylan and I picked up right where we left off.
迪伦和我已经重归于好
I was just checking on you.
我就是问问你怎么样
Cause for a while there, you were getting a little, uh...
因为有一阵你有点不对
Yeah.
是啊
Beth stood by me.
贝丝在我身边呢
Well, you know, as close as she could.
站的比谁都近
That's when I knew I was with the right person.
所以我知道我选对人了
And -- and don't get me wrong --
别误解我
I was -- I was pretty hung up on you.
我还是喜欢你的
But once I got it down to only one woman in my head,
但当我脑海里只剩下最后一个人的时候
I saw Beth in a whole new way,
我看到贝丝完全不同的一面
and we were able to move forward.
因此我们的关系才能继续发展
That makes sense.
我理解
I'm happy for you.
我为你高兴
Look at us, brother and sister,
看看我们 落难兄妹[模仿英国腔]
separated from our mum...
自幼与父母分离[模仿英国腔]
Oh, you're so good at that.
你演的太好了
Hey, what do you think about
你有没有想过
inviting Haley and Dylan to the wedding?
邀请海莉和迪伦来参加婚礼
I love that idea.
很好啊
And I love you for having it.
而且是你提出来的 真是太好了
Why do you think people stopped saying "Coinkydink"?
你说为什么现在的人不说"赶巧儿了"
Dylan, um...
迪伦 我
Oh, God.
天哪
You're breaking up with me again, aren't you?
你又要跟我分手了对不对
I'm sorry. I just -- I --
抱歉 我
I feel like Andy and Beth
我觉得安迪和贝丝
and everyone in the world are moving forward,
还有所有人 大家的关系都在发展[前进]
and we're moving backward.
只有我们反而倒退
Actually, we're stopping,
我们要停下来
because I want to get out of the car.
因为我要下车
- Dylan-- - Stop!
-迪伦 -停车
I'm tired of being jerked around.
我受够了这样被你耍着玩
Now I'm moving forward, too.
我也要前进了
Can't you at least call an Uber?
你好歹叫个优步吧
You know they banned me for talking too much to the drivers!
因为我老是跟司机闲聊 已经上了黑名单了
She's still not answering. I can't believe we lost them.
她还是不接电话 我不敢相信我们居然跟丢了
We're almost home. I can track her phone from the computer.
我们就要到家了 我可以在电脑上定位她的手机
"I hope you can track her phone
"我希望你能电脑定位成功
better than you tracked that van."
因为你连辆面包车都跟不住"
彻罗基男子的成年礼是要在森林过夜并独自回家
I'm sorry, Claire. Just because I'm 1/64th Cherokee,
抱歉 克莱尔 就因为我有1/64的彻罗基血统
it doesn't make me a natural tracker.
不代表我天生擅长追踪
You realize I'm not participating in this.
你发现我没在追究这事了吧
Well, you made it pretty clear it was my fault we lost them
是啊 你已经说得很清楚 因为我开车太娘
due to my less-than-manly driving.
所以我把他们跟丢了
- Oh, my God. - Yes, this again.
-我的天 -是啊 我又开始了
I'm not letting it go till you admit that you wish I was a --
除非你承认我是个男人 不然我不会停的
Phil, it's the van!
菲尔 是那辆面包车
- In my own house?! - Oh, no!
-在我们家门口 -不好
- Okay, now, hang on. - Don't hold me back, claire!
-先别急 -别拦我 克莱尔
I may be one 1/64th Cherokee,
虽然我只有1/64彻罗基血统
but I'm also 63/64ths crazy white guy!
但我的63/64是个愤怒的白人老爸
Where is he?!
他人呢
- Are you okay? - What are you talking about?
-你还好吗 -你在说什么啊
- Are you okay? -I-I-I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -我没事啊
- No, I'm sorry! I-I -- - You are now!
-我很抱歉 -你是该抱歉了
Reuben?
鲁本
Oh, my God! I killed Reuben!
天哪 我把鲁本杀了
Oh, babe?
宝贝
What's going on? That's blood.
出什么事了 流血了诶
In my defense, I didn't think anyone would ever find out.
我得辩解一下 我没想到有人能发现
Stay with me, Reuben!
坚持住 鲁本
Okay, so Reuben is the one who picked you up in the van?
好吧 原来开面包车去接你的是鲁本吗
Yes, it was his dad's -- oh, my god!
是的 那是他爸的车 天哪
Have you been following me?
你们在跟踪我吗
He's coming to. He's gonna be fine.
他缓过来了 他会没事的
No! No!
不 不要
Don't try and make this our fault.
别想把过错推到我们身上
You are the one who went to the liquor store
去酒水商店的那个人是你
and bought - what?
你买了什么
Ice.
Reuben sprained his hamstring today while playing Quidditch.
罗本今天玩魁地奇的时候小腿扯着了
Honey, don't take this the wrong way, but Reuben?
宝贝 别误会我的意思 可你跟鲁本
- We're in love. - Oh, shut up.
-我们相爱了 -闭嘴吧
No, no, no, keep talking!
不 别停 继续说话
Remember what happened when you tripped and fell
还记得我们来之前发生了什么吗
right before we got here?
你怎么被绊倒的
You know what? Caltech is hard.
你知道吗 在加州理工真的很累
Between all the geniuses and breaking up with Sanjay,
身边有那么多的天才 我又跟桑杰分手了
I just wanted something comfortable,
我只想跟让我觉得舒服的人在一起
even if it is a wormy little dork that worships me.
即使他是个崇拜我的小呆瓜跟屁虫
Oh, honey, I understand.
宝贝 我能理解
Oh, like mother, like daughter, I guess.
真是有其母必有其女
Okay. He's gonna be fine.
好了 他会没事的
Phil, come over here and talk to me for a second.
菲尔 过来跟我聊几句
Well, I guess we're done with my thing already.
我想我们该做的事已经做完了
If I was ever stupid enough to imply, for one second,
如果有那么一瞬间我让你觉得
that you were not bad boy enough for me,
你对我来说还不够像个坏男生
I couldn't possibly think that right now.
现在我绝对没有那样认为
Because I attacked a 16-year-old?
因为我袭击了一名十六岁的男孩吗
You didn't know who was in that closet.
你当时都不知道衣橱里的人是谁
That's true.
那是真的
Look, he's up.
看啊 他起来了
Okay, we're gonna leave the two of you alone.
好吧 我们俩让你们单独待会儿吧
Oh, wait, wait, wait, no, no, no.
等等 不用
Yeah, we're not gonna tell anyone about this, right?
你们不会把这事告诉别人的 对吗
Forbidden love. It's -- it's hotter that way.
禁忌之恋 让我更兴奋了
Also, I -- I had a-a-a wand.
我还有个魔杖呢
I hate myself so much.
我真恨我自己
It's good.
味道不错
Of course it's good. It's -- I'm sure -- o...kay.
当然不错了 我相信 好吧
Oh, my gosh. It's glorious.
天哪 太美味了
So much better than mine.
比我的好吃太多了
- Well, your sauce is -- - Is garbage!
-你的酱汁 -就是垃圾
It's mostly ketchup.
主要就是番茄酱
Gloria, this is what we need to be selling
歌洛莉亚 这就是我们该放到
at the farmers' market.
农贸市场里卖的东西
We would have them lined up clear down
我们能让来买的人把队伍
past the cruelty-free beaver-milk stand.
排得比那个卖纯天然海狸奶的还长
I would crush Andrew.
我会击垮安德鲁的
I cannot go back to the farmers' market.
我不能再回农贸市场去了
The year was 2011.
那是2011年
I had just come back from Colombia
我刚从哥伦比亚回来
with a box full of our family's homemade hair relaxer,
带着满满一箱家里自制的顺发剂
the Colombian comb-out.
哥伦比亚柔顺王
Friday, I sold 50 bottles, but Saturday...
周五 我卖了五十瓶 可周六...
It says on the bottle to leave it in for three minutes!
瓶子上写着在头发上停留三分钟
No, it says, "Leave in for three.
不 上面写得是"停留三个数
Minutes later, you will look fantastic."
一会儿你的头发就会出奇得柔顺"[断句歧义]
One, two, three, comb it out.
一 二 三 就梳开了
Ay, I see how it can be confusing.
我知道问题出在哪里了
If it's true, as many people theorize,
如果是真的 如很多人推论的那样
that stonehenge was, in fact, a druid closet --
巨石阵实际上是古代祭司的衣橱
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Oh, yeah. Oh, good. We -- we got it!
是的 很好 我们拍好了
What's with you?
你怎么了
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm sorry. I got this whole work thing stressing me out.
抱歉 工作上的事让我很心烦
It's your lucky day.
今天你走运了
You have an audience with a titan of industry
有个工业巨头来做你的听众
without having to buy the $15-a-plate dinner ticket.
而且你不用到高档的餐厅请我吃饭
What's the issue?
怎么回事
Well, I got this job offer
我接到一个很大的事务所
at this really big firm, but, um...
给我的工作机会 但...
I've actually, uh, been thinking about
我其实 一直在考虑
maybe starting my own practice.
也许该开一间自己的事务所
- What's your gut tell you? - I don't know.
-你的直觉是什么 -我不知道
I-I would like to have my own firm, but that's really scary.
我很想有自己的事务所 但那真的很可怕
But this other offer is very attractive,
而这个工作机会又很吸引人
but I'd have to report to this guy who I hate,
但我必须给一个我讨厌的人工作
which, you know, might be worth it for the job security --
也许就是稳定工作的代价
- Take the offer. - Really?
-接受那个机会 -真的吗
It takes a certain type of personality
经营自己的事业需要
to run your own thing.
具备某种个性
You have to be a fighter.
你得是个斗士才能做到
Well, this is fun.
真有意思
You wanted my honest opinion.
是你想要我最忠恳的建议
No, Cam! I said no.
不行 小卡 我说了不行
The polar ice caps are melting, gridlock in Washington --
极地冰盖融化了 华盛顿大塞车
America needs to feel good again, Gloria.
美国人需要再过得舒服点 歌洛莉亚
Let them taste your sauce.
让他们尝尝你的酱汁
What's happening now?
怎么回事
He wants me to sell my sauce at the farmers' market,
他想让我在农贸市场卖我做的酱汁
but I am not interested.
但我不感兴趣
- I agree with Gloria. - Thank you so much.
-我同意歌洛莉亚 -非常感谢
Yeah, you crashed and burned with the hair thing.
是啊 上次卖那个发膏都让你崩溃了
You need more of that humiliation?
你还需要更多那样的羞辱吗
We don't know that that would happen.
我们又不知道会不会再发生那样的事
Disappearing middle-class, racial unrest...
逐渐消失的中产阶级 种族骚乱...
You got a nice thing going here, Gloria. Enjoy it.
现在不是挺好的嘛 歌洛莉亚 享受吧
What? You don't think that I can do it?
什么 你觉得我做不了吗
No. No, he doesn't.
是的 他觉得你干不了
He thinks that he's the only business titan in this family.
他认为这家里只有他一个商业巨头
Nobody can tell me what I can or cannot do.
没人可以告诉我什么能做什么不能做
I have some sauce to sell.
我要去卖酱汁了
And I'm gonna go register my new firm right now.
而我现在要去注册我的新事务所了
And I'm gonna storm out, too,
我也要愤然离去了
even though both of those things actually make me very happy.
尽管那二位所做的事都让我很开心
You want to know what drove Jay Pritchett?
你们想知道是什么在鞭策杰·普里契特吗
People telling me I wasn't good enough.
有人告诉我 我不够优秀
There's something about a person telling you
如果有人告诉你
you can't do something.
你不能做某些事
Blood.
It just lights the competitive fires...
那恰好点燃了好胜的火苗...
今天就开始创业
drives us to take risks...
驱使我们去冒险
opens us up to new opportunities...
为我们开启了新的机会
Oh, hey, Sarah.
莎拉
I'm sorry about your cat.
对你猫的事我感到很遗憾
I heard you got arrested.
我听说你被捕了
Everything I did, I did to prove the naysayers wrong.
我所做的一切 都是在证明反对者是错的
So, to everyone who didn't think I was good enough --
那些曾经认为我不够优秀的人...
Look, Daddy! I tied my shoes!
看哪 爸爸 我自己系了鞋带
Good job, Joe!
干得好 乔
how do you like me now?
脸疼不疼
Honey, I don't want to go this titans dinner any more than you do,
亲爱的 我跟你一样不想参加那个泰坦奖晚宴
but we're gonna be late.
但我们要迟到了
Phil.
菲尔
Phil. Phil!
菲尔 菲尔
Dunphy.
邓菲
What is going on?
你在干什么
I'm trying to pay Luke's impound fee,
我想付卢克的拘留费
but this automated phone system
但这个自动电话系统
doesn't understand anything I'm saying.
根本听不懂我在说什么
Dun-phy.
邓-菲
"Dun-fee." Yes.
"邓菲" 对
No! No!
不对
Not Bill Dunphy.
不是比尔·邓菲
We went over my first name for 20 minutes!
在我名字这个问题上纠结了二十分钟了
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔
Phil!
菲尔