摩登家庭 第七季 Modern Family Season 7 第9集: 白色圣诞节 White Christmas

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: James Alan Hensz

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 奥布里·


台词
Joe, you're going to see your first snow.
乔 你马上要看到人生第一场雪啦
- It's so exciting! - I can't wait to make a snow person!
-太令人激动了 -我等不及要做个雪银了
"Person"?
We got to get him out of that hippie school.
我们不能再让他上那个嬉皮学校了
I don't know, Jay.
别这样 杰
Last report card, he got straight dolphins.
上次的成绩单上他得的是全海豚[全优]
Christmas in Colombia was always hot and loud,
哥伦比亚的圣诞总是又热又嘈杂
people arguing, betrayal, schemes.
人们争吵 背叛 阴谋
So I rented a mountain cabin for the whole family
所以我为全家租了座山顶小屋
to celebrate my first Christmas as an American.
来庆祝我成为美国人后的第一个圣诞节
I want a white christmas,
我想要一个白色圣诞节
You know, like white people have.
就像白人过的那种
Hey, want to hit the pipe one more time
想在我们出发之前
before we get on the road?
再来一发吗
Um, yeah. Couldn't hurt.
可以啊 试试也不错
*Silent night*
*平安夜*
*Holy night*
*圣善夜*
Oh, my God, we are killing it!
天哪 我们太赞了
Last christmas, Mitchell and I thought it would be fun
去年圣诞 米奇尔和我觉得
to sing a little Christmas carol for the family.
给全家唱圣诞颂歌应该蛮好玩的
Unfortunately, it didn't go so well
但可惜的是结果不是很好
because somebody had a little too much to drink.
因为有些人喝得有点多
Stop doing that. I was nervous.
别晃你那小眼珠子了 我是当时太紧张了
*'tis the season to be jolly*
*正是愉快的季节*
*Don we now our gay apparel*
*穿上欢庆[基佬]的服装*
Mitchell?
米奇尔
The family has been mocking us relentlessly all year.
全家人无情地嘲笑了我们一整年
琪琪与赫伯是卡巴莱舞双人组合
Nicknames like Screeches & Herb,
起了一堆绰号 像什么"尖声与赫伯"
Simon & God-awful, Nickelback.
"西蒙和真磕碜" "五分钱"
西蒙与加丰克尔是摇滚民乐双人组合五分钱是一支评价不佳的加拿大乐队
But we're gonna redeem ourselves this year.
但是今年我们要挽回尊严
We have been rehearsing our new number for months,
我们已经为新曲子排练了好几个月
and we will debut it at the cabin
我们会在小屋里首演
as a special holiday "Screw you" to the family.
作为特别的节日打脸大礼送给全家
Hey, Marty, listen,
马蒂 听我说
it's your hotel, but a walnut closet
虽说你的宾馆你做主 但是你的客人们
is a place your guests want to hang their clothes.
会想把他们的衣服挂在胡桃木衣柜里
A particleboard closet -- they want to hang themselves.
要是木屑板衣柜 不如自挂东南枝
All this closet stuff is driving me nuts.
天天谈衣柜都快把我搞疯了
I want to get annoyed,
我也想生气
but it's hard when I feel this comfortable.
但是我现在感觉太爽了 很难生气
Oh, God, he's gonna talk about his new coat again.
老天 他又要开始说他的新大衣了
It's like getting a big, warm hug from a mama sheep.
就好像是有一只母羊抱着我一样温暖
Nothing feels like pure sheepskin.
没什么比得上纯羊皮的感觉
The gal at the store said
买衣服的那姑娘说
I looked like Kris Kristofferson.
我看着像克里斯·克里斯托佛森[美国音乐家]
We don't know who that is.
我们又不知道他是谁
I have so much lab homework
我这个假期
to get done during this break.
有超多实验作业要做
If it were up to me,
要是我能做决定
Christmas wouldn't even come this year.
我不会让今年的圣诞到来
Any chance you could sound more like a cartoon villain?
你还能更像卡通里的坏人一点吗
Come on, Alex, it's three solid days of winter fun.
拜托 艾丽克斯 整整三天的冬日欢乐
We're gonna go sledding, skating,
我们要坐雪橇 滑冰
ice-fishing, make snow angels.
冰钓 做雪天使
Who's with me?! Snow, snow!
谁跟我一起 雪 雪
Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!
雪 雪 雪 雪 雪 雪
Snow?
那是雪吗
No, that's a leaf.
不是 那是叶子
It's hotter here than at home.
这里比家里还热呢
Gloria, in your little daily e-mails,
歌洛莉亚 你的每日邮件里
you said it was gonna be cold.
说的可是会很冷啊
That's what my phone said.
我的手机上就是这么写的啊
You're on celsius.
你用的是摄氏度
It's going to be hot, guys!
会很热哦 各位
家 庭
摩 登
第七季 第九集
Oh, is the furnace on?!
火炉开着呢吗
Phil, take off that jacket.
菲尔 快把外套脱了吧
You're making me hot just looking at you.
看着你我都觉得浑身发热
Saleslady said that would happen.
售货员说过会有这个效果
Trust me, I'm cool as cucumber.
相信我 我凉爽如黄瓜
Something about the coat just knows what my body needs.
这衣服好像懂得我的身体需要什么一样
You're sweating like a heroin addict.
你现在像海洛因上瘾了一样流着汗呢
Oh, hey, look, a piano.
快看 有钢琴呢
Maybe we can get a little song from the Crapenters.
要不听"唱崩的哥俩"[卡朋特兄妹]唱首歌吧
Be cool.
冷静
Andy's fiancee, Beth, has to work,
安迪的未婚妻贝丝得工作
so Gloria invited him for Christmas,
所以歌洛莉亚请他来过圣诞
which is complicated
情况很复杂
because we've been having sex and nobody knows about it.
因为我们俩滚床单了 但是没人知道
I mean, we know.
当然 我们自己知道
My family cannot find out about us.
不能让我家人知道我们的事情
I'm certainly not gonna tell them.
我当然不会告诉他们
I still have their respect.
他们还算尊重我
Andy, chop-chop. Joe's making his bathroom face.
安迪 快点 乔做出想大号的表情了
All right, let's just go home.
好了 我们快回家吧
I mean, it's hot. There's no wi-fi.
这里这么热 又没有无线
Alex, stop being the grinch.
艾丽克斯 别这么扫兴
If that is the worst problem, then merry Christmas.
如果这是最糟糕的问题 那祝你圣诞快乐
Oh, thank God you made it!
谢天谢地 你们都来了
I thought you'd gotten into a horrible car accident!
我还以为你们出车祸了呢
Wait a second.
等等
You're not Trip, Tad, Lois, Darcy, and Marlene.
你们不是特里普 塔德 洛伊斯 达西和马琳
- No, we're other names. - Who are you?
-不是 我们有别的名字 -你们是谁
Fig Wilson.
费格·威尔逊
My family's been coming here for the holidays for years.
我们全家每年都在这里过圣诞
We rented this cabin from the Wilsons.
我们就是从威尔逊家把这个小屋租过来的
- They are in Hawaii. - Nobody told me that.
-他们去夏威夷了 -没人跟我说过啊
Okay, well, bye-bye.
那就只能 再见啦
How could they abandon me?
他们怎么能抛下我啊
Uh, I'm the most caring one in the family.
我是家里最体贴的人啊
I warn them about cancer.
我警告他们小心癌症
I buy their fat kids clothes in aspirational sizes.
我给他们的胖小孩买"超乎想象"尺寸的衣服
I invite them all to my dogs' funerals.
我请他们所有人来参加我狗狗的葬礼
Last one ran straight into traffic.
上一只狗直接冲到车流里
I can see that.
我能理解原因
Is it possible the invitation got lost?
有没有可能是邀请函搞丢了
I mean... you seem great.
你看上去很不错啊
Well, I guess I'll just get my bags and walk down the hill.
那我就去拿我的包走下山吧
Hopefully, I'll get to the bus station before nightfall.
希望我能在天黑前赶到巴士站
It's wolf season.
现在是狼出没的季节
Why don't you stay here with us?
你何不跟我们一起过呢
It's Christmas.
圣诞节啊
First time I saw you,
我第一眼看到你的时候
I thought you were gonna be a pain in the ass,
还以为你会是那种刺儿头
but it turns out you're my favorite.
但结果你是我的最爱啊
What do you think's in here?
你们觉得里面是什么东西啊
No one told you the legend of the Forgotten Boy?
没人告诉你那个被遗忘男孩的传说吗
Happened right here 100 years ago.
一百年前就是在这里发生的
A boy was very bad,
一个男孩非常坏
and his parents locked him in this secret room
所以他父母把他锁在这个秘密的房间里
and left him here forever.
任由他在这里自生自灭
They say at night, you can hear him
他们说在夜里 你能听到他
trying to scratch his way out.
努力挠墙要爬出来的声音
We got her.
我们吓到她了
Idiots.
蠢货
That was you scratching, right?
刚才是你在挠墙 对吧
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
- No, you go. - No, it's okay. After you.
-你先走 -没关系 你先
Here, I'll just...
我就...
Oh, why don't I go...
我干嘛不
What are you guys doing -- having a staring contest?
你们俩在干嘛 瞪眼比赛吗
I got winners!
我赢过很多次哦
Later, though. Come here.
晚点再说 先跟我来
Andy...
安迪
I've got a very special present for you.
我要送你一个特别的礼物
Did this guy tell you he passed his real-estate-license test?
这家伙告诉你他考到地产经纪执照了吗
I know. I helped him cram.
我知道 我帮他背书[塞进去]的
Ah, she's really drilling me pretty hard.
她逼[扭]我逼得可紧了
Cool. Listen, when I first got into real estate,
真棒 听我说 我刚进入房地产行业时
I worked at one of those big firms with the blazers.
进了一间要穿西装上班的大公司
I'd rather not say their name,
我还是别提公司的名字了
but it rhymed with "Century not very fun."
不过名字压的是"世纪地产好无聊"的韵
Anyway, I saved this.
不管怎样 我保留了这件
I'd like for you to have it.
我想把它送给你
When you wear it, remember the values of our profession --
穿上之后 你要牢记我们这一行的价值观
Trust, honor, integrity, fidelity, and purity.
信任 尊重 诚信 忠实和纯粹
Are you worthy of the blazer, Andy?
你能配得上这件西装外套吗 安迪
I want to be.
我会的
I didn't expect it to hit this hard.
我没想到会这么激动
Me either.
我也是
Who wants eggnog?
谁想来点蛋奶酒
I'll take some. I had a tough week at work.
我要来点 这周工作太辛苦了
What do you do?
你是做什么的
Oh, my dad and I are in the closet business.
我父亲和我身处橱柜行业
I'm sorry, it almost sounded like you said, "Closet business".
什么 我差点听成"橱柜行业"
I did -- residential and hospitality storage solutions.
我专门负责解决住宅及酒店储物问题
Yikes.
无聊
Hey, specks, I'm dying over there.
小不点儿 我快无聊死了
What are you reading?
你在看什么呢
Science stuff. I'm sure it'll bore you.
关于科学的 你肯定会觉得很无聊
I teach astrophysics at M.I.T.
我在麻省理工教天体物理学
Wait a minute.
等等
- Are you F.N. Wilson? - F-N right, I am!
-你是F.N.威尔逊吗 -正是在下
We just read your essay on how solar flares
我们刚读完你写的那篇太阳耀斑
will wipe out life on earth!
会怎样毁掉地球生命的文章
Hopefully before closet lady corners me again.
希望是在橱柜女士对上我之前
Everybody's here,
大家都在这里
So let's just casually
所以我们就放松点
make our way over to the piano.
慢慢靠近钢琴
Ooh, what are we drinking there, Miss Scarlet?
你喝的是什么啊 斯嘉丽[猩红]小姐
Relax. It's hot tea for my throat.
放轻松 是热茶 对我嗓子好
Oh, we should have Lily film us.
我们最好让莉莉来摄影
Hey, Lily, come here.
莉莉 过来
Okay, so, Daddy and I are about
大爸和我等一下
to sing a Christmas song, and --
要唱一首圣诞歌 然后...
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我现在就要打断你们
No, it's not gonna be like last year
不 这次跟去年不一样
because we're prepared and we're singing "Silent Night".
因为我们精心准备了 而且唱的是《平安夜》
That's my favorite. Can I sing with you?
我最喜欢那首歌了 我能跟你们一起唱吗
Can I have everyone's attention, please?
大家请听我说两句
I feel so lucky celebrating
我能够跟任何人梦寐以求
with the best damn family any man could hope for.
最棒的家人一起庆祝节日简直无比幸运
Dad.
老爸
- And Fig. - Hey, all!
-当然还有费格 -大家好
Gloria and I have been talking about this for a while.
歌洛莉亚和我经过一段时间的讨论
What with Joe getting older,
乔也越来越大了
I feel it's just the right time to start a new chapter,
我觉得是时候开始人生新篇章了
which is why I've decided... to retire.
因此我决定 退休
- Oh, my. - What?!
-天哪 -什么
Maybe "Retired" is the wrong word --
也许"退休"这个词用得不对
more of a transition.
这更像是一种角色转换
So, when people ask, "Where's Jay Pritchett?"
所以要是有人问杰·普里契特去哪了
you tell them, "He's transitioning".
你们可以告诉他们 他转换[变性]去了
Oay, I heard it, too.
好吧 我也发现了
Let's go back to retiring.
还是用"退休"吧
Hey, we can finally rent that R.V.
我们俩终于可以租那辆房车
and visit all of the Major League ballparks.
去各大棒球队主场转转了
You can probably go ahead and do that alone.
你还是自己去吧
Uh, anyway, I had to ask myself,
总之 我当然得好好考虑
"Who's the best person to lead the company?"
由谁接手公司最合适
And the answer is obvious.
答案很明显
- Chuck Feeny. - Who?
-查克·菲尼 -谁
Gutters and screen hot shot out of Chicago.
芝加哥来的无名少年
With him in charge,
有他担起公司重任
we can all relax knowing that the company is in good hands.
我们也都可以高枕无忧了
Claire gets a great new boss.
克莱尔也会有个很棒的新老板
And you all get to spend more time with yours truly.
你们也能有更多的时间跟我相处
Well, to this one's new boss.
敬克莱尔的新老板
Claire, that's my gesturing hand.
克莱尔 这是我做手势的手
I need it for work.
工作时需要它
I work 60-hour weeks so Chuck Feeny can have
我一周工作60个小时 就为了让
the corner office and the best table at closet con!
查克·菲尼能享有橱柜大会上最棒的位置
Honey, you need to slow down.
亲爱的 你走慢点
This coat isn't quite broken in yet.
这件衣服我还没穿惯 走不快
Listen, you have every right to be mad.
听着 你完全有权生气
Everyone knows you deserve that job.
所有人都知道那个位置是你应得的
And to think of all the weekends I worked
想想看我那么多个周末的加班
and the -- the family vacations we've put off,
那些被迫取消的家庭休假
not to mention the stress and the insomnia and --
更别提我受到的压力还有失眠
Come here.
过来
Claire, life's like a mountain road...
克莱尔 人生就像蜿蜒的山路
with a new adventure around every corner.
每个转角都有新的奇遇在等着你
If that's the slogan for this stupid coat,
如果这是这件大衣的广告词
- I'm gonna kill you! - Shh! Get in here.
-我就杀了你 -别说话 抱紧我
- Have you seen Claire? - No.
-你见到克莱尔了吗 -没有
I told you this Chuck Feeny thing was a terrible idea!
我告诉过你查克·菲尼这主意很糟
It's a brilliant idea.
这主意超棒的
There is no Chuck Feeny.
根本没有什么查克·菲尼
I made him up because of what happened to Don McSorley
我编了这么个人 是因为我看到唐·麦克索里
when he turned his company over to his son.
把公司传给他儿子的结果
Son only took the job because he felt obligated.
他儿子接受公司只是因为觉得自己有责任
One year later, business went bankrupt.
一年以后 公司破产了
Broke my heart to buy his entire inventory
我"悲痛"地花了原价8%的钱买下了
8 cents on the dollar.
他所有的库存
I'm doing this for Claire.
我这么做是为了克莱尔
She'd do anything to make me happy,
她会竭尽全力让我开心
and that's not why I want her to take the job.
而我不希望那是她接手公司的原因
If she wants it, she'll fight for it.
如果她想要 她就得努力去争取
If not, I just gave her an easy out.
如果不是 那我就给了她轻松离场的借口
I can think of 10 better ways to do this.
我能想到十种比这个好的方法
Relax. It's gonna be perfect.
放松 结果一定会很棒的
She'll come to me, demand what's hers.
她会来找我要属于她的东西
I'll tell her the truth, big hug, perfect Christmas.
我会告诉她真相 拥抱她 完美的圣诞节
- I'm a genius. - You're a crazy person.
-我真是太聪明了 -你真是疯了
In my village, we will tie a tin can around your neck
在我们村子 我们会往你脖子上绑个易拉罐
to know when you're coming.
这样听声音就知道你来了
*Silent night*
*平安夜*
*Holy night*
*圣善夜*
*All is calm*
*真宁静*
*All is bright*
*真光明*
*'round yon virgin mother and child*
*圣光环绕圣母圣婴*
Okay, hey, hey, I have a fun idea!
我有个好主意
Why don't we give Lily one of her presents right now?
我们不如现在就把礼物拿一个给莉莉
That is a fun idea, Daddy.
这主意不错 二爸
Then she can go play with a toy
这样她就能去玩玩具
rather than being with us boring, old adults.
而不是跟我们两个无聊的老男人待在一起
How's that sound, Lily?
听起来怎么样 莉莉
I feel like you're up to something, but I don't care.
我觉得你们有什么阴谋 不过不关我事
I want a present. I'll take the bike-shaped one.
我要礼物 我要那个自行车形状的
Nice wrapping job, by the way.
顺便说一句 包得挺不错的
Uh, wasn't that for Joe?
那不是给乔的吗
Well, Joe's getting a doll now.
这下乔要收到洋娃娃了
Gloria asked me to get some kindling.
歌洛莉亚让我取木柴
Why are you walking around wearing next to nothing?
你为什么仿佛什么都没穿地到处晃
It's 26 celsius out there.
外面可有26度
Ah, I'm not showing any skin
你看 我可是穿得严严实实的
'cause I don't want to tempt you.
免得诱惑到你
Oh, well, your gold blazer took care of that.
你这金闪闪的外套保准让人性致全无
- You know you're into it. - I know. Why?
-你明明已经欲火难耐了 -是啊 为什么
Damn you and that eagle scout smile.
你真讨厌 还有你那犀利帅气的眼神
I want to take a swim in those big doe eyes.
我也为你那迷人的大眼睛而沉醉
This is happening.
开闸泄洪
- Getting wood, Andy? - What?!
-拿到柴火[硬]了吗 安迪 -什么
Can you believe Gloria wants a traditional fire?
你能相信歌洛莉亚想弄传统的篝火吗
As if it isn't hot enough in here.
就好像这儿还不够热似的
Come on, bro.
来吧 伙计
Hello, Lily.
你好 莉莉
What are you wearing?
你们穿的这是什么
Mom made us put on our Christmas sweaters,
老妈让我们穿上圣诞毛衣
but look what we found.
但是你看看我们发现了什么
It's a note.
这上面有留言
"I'm hungry for the blood of a little girl."
"我渴望饮用小女孩的鲜血"
"Signed, the forgotten boy."
"落款是被遗忘的男孩"
This is terrifying.
太恐怖了
It's getting real.
这下来真的了
The scariest thing is that he spells like a 2-year-old.
最可怕的是他的拼写和两岁小孩的一样差
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
Dude.
给点力好吧
Christmas, huh?
这就是圣诞节
Who the hell came up with this one?
谁出的这么糟糕的主意
It was Emperor Constantine.
康斯坦丁大帝
罗马第一位信仰基督教的皇帝
I love it!
真厉害
It's not easy being the smartest person in the room.
身为这屋里最聪明的人可不是容易的事
My sister thinks quantum theory is a game show,
我姐姐以为量子论是个游戏节目的名字
and my brother once tried to take his pants off over his head.
我弟弟还试过把裤子从头上脱下来
Gals like us, we see through all the family B.S..
像咱们这样的姑娘早看清了家里的蠢事
We call it like we see it.
事事都门儿清
So, if we're alone for Christmas
所以 如果我们在圣诞节
and birthdays and weekends, it's their loss.
或是生日和周末落单了 那是他们的损失
Gals like us we don't need anyone.
像咱们这样的姑娘从不需要有人作伴
I'm not big on mysticism, but, clearly,
我不喜欢神叨叨 但是很明显
this woman was my ghost of Christmas future.
这个女人是我未来独自庆祝圣诞的幻影
So, I decided to turn things around
所以我决定力挽狂澜
and jump in on the holiday spirit.
投入到节日的气氛之中
Jump aboard the fun train!
跳上"玩乐"号列车喽
That was a train.
那是火车启动的音效
Something smells good!
这气味可真是香啊
What? What doesn't smell good?
什么 什么糊了
No, I-I said it did.
不 我说香
I am confused! What is it that you don't like?!
我糊涂了 哪一点不合你心意了
I'm just excited for dinner. I love you guys.
只是期待一下晚餐而已 我是爱你们的
Oh, don't be nasty. We're trying our best.
别这么刻薄 我们尽全力了
Yes!
就是
Hey, look what I found -- a key to that secret room.
看看我找到了什么 神秘之屋的钥匙
My entire family is here.
我的全家都在这里
Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?
你知道那么做有多危险吗
Meet me in two minutes.
两分钟后见
There she is.
你终于出现了
Haven't seen you since my big announcement.
我宣布完大事以后就没再看见你
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I think that I gave my all to this company
我觉得我把我的一切都贡献给了公司
and that if you were gonna hand over the reins to somebody,
然后如果你要让别的人接管掌权
it should be me and not some hump from Chicago!
那应该是我 而不是什么芝加哥无名小卒
Well, it just so happens --
我碰巧想告诉你
I'm not finished, Dad!
我还没说完 老爸
Thank you for saving me
谢谢你救了我
from wasting the next 20 years of my life
让我接下来的20年免受
talking about slats, rods, and hinges --
整日谈论板条 长杆还有铰链的烦闷
from becoming the most boring person
让我不用再在世上最无聊的行当里
in the most boring industry on earth!
做那个最无聊的人
- "Boring"?! - Boring!
-"无聊"吗 -无聊
Closets bring order to a chaotic world!
是衣柜让混乱的世界变得井然有序
- What happened? - I'll tell you what happened.
-怎么了 -我告诉你怎么回事吧
I raised a mean, ungrateful daughter,
我养了一个自私的没良心的女儿
and I'm glad I gave the business to Chuck Feeny!
然后我很庆幸让查克·菲尼来接管公司
There is no Chuck Feeny!
根本就没有查克·菲尼这个人
Manny, Luke, knock it off!
曼尼 卢克 你们够了
No one thinks it's funny!
这么逗我一点意思都没有
Are you talking to us?
你是在跟我们说话吗
Hey, as long as everybody's just sitting around, uh --
既然大家都坐好了 那么
Oh, they're gonna do another one!
他们要再唱一首
Thank you, Santa Claus!
谢谢 圣诞老人
That's hilarious.
挺逗的
Hope you're having fun, 'cause that's about to end.
你们继续笑 等下你们就笑不起来了
Okay, stick to the scripted patter, sweetie.
行了 跟着计划走 亲爱的
And a one and a two.
预备 一 二
*Silent night*
*平安夜*
Oh, my god, what was that?
我天 那是怎么回事
- Oh, I'm sure it's fine. - Fine. It's no big deal.
-肯定没事 -没事的
So, Mitchell, here we go again.
那么米奇尔 我们从头唱起
*Silent night*
*平安夜*
That is your daughter screaming!
是你们女儿在叫
- Lily, are you okay?! - What's going on?!
-莉莉 你没事吧 -怎么回事
The Forgotten Boy -- I heard him! He's in there!
被遗忘的男孩 我听见了 他在里面
- Of course he is. - All right, let's get him out, huh?
-他在里头哦 -我们让他出来好吗
- We'll make sure that he doesn't bother -- - Oh, god!
-我们会保证他不再来烦 -老天
Oh, god!
我的天
Andy?
安迪
Take off the blazer.
把那件外套脱下来
We were just looking for dinner napkins.
我们只是在找晚饭用的餐巾纸
Where? In her shirt?
在哪儿找 她的衣服里面吗
I have so many questions.
我有好多问题想问
Boys, Lily, go play where snow would be.
男生们 莉莉 去本该有雪的地方玩吧
So, is this a thing?
这是怎么一回事儿
Is it the first time?
你们这是头一回吗
- No. - Yes!
-不是 -是的
Andy!
安迪
I-I'm sick of the lies.
我不想再说谎了
We've been having improper relations.
我们一直有着不正当的关系
Aren't you engaged?
你不是已经订婚了吗
Oh, suddenly, you're concerned about loyalty.
这会儿你倒想起忠诚来了
Oh, you're talking to me. Won't that bore you?
原来你在跟我说话 不会觉得无聊吗
- Apparently, I'm boring! - Listen, everyone,
-很明显我就是这么无聊 -听着 各位
let's not let this ruin our beautiful holiday.
别让这事搅黄了我们美好的节日
Alex, nobody needs your sarcasm right now!
艾丽克斯 现在没人要听你的讽刺
It's ugly, honey.
不要幸灾乐祸 亲爱的
This is Andy and Haley's private business.
这是安迪和海莉的私事而已
I think we should be focused on this special night.
我觉得我们应该关注的是这特别的夜晚
This special silent night.
这特别平安的平安夜
One and a two.
一 二 走起
*Silent night*
*平安夜*
- *Hol--* - Guys, I have a surprise!
-*圣善--* -各位 我有个惊喜给你们
It's Beth!
那就是贝丝
Oh, my god.
我的老天
This is one of my Christmas surprises.
这是我准备的圣诞惊喜其中之一
Andy, you can spend Christmas with your fiancé after all!
安迪 你还是可以和未婚妻一起过圣诞
- Hi, bittle-battle! - Hey, pumpkin!
-小宝贝 -小南瓜
Beth, you mind if I have a quick chitchat with your man?
贝丝 不介意我和你男人先聊两句吧
Yeah, I'll give Beth a tour of the house
就是 我带贝丝参观参观这房子
while we get Gloria up to speed.
你们让歌洛莉亚了解最新情况
Don't you just love the holidays?
你肯定也超爱节日吧
Full of wonder and magic and surprise and --
奇妙满满 惊喜满满 还有
What?!
什么鬼
Sit.
坐下
Mr. Dunphy, I am s--
邓菲先生 我非常...
It's not your turn to talk.
没轮到你说话
That's my daughter, and you're engaged to someone else.
那是我的女儿 而你已经跟别人订婚了
If this is a fling, it's over. You understand me?
如果只是一时兴起 那就结束它 明白吗
But if this is something real,
但如果你们来真的
you need to be honest with Beth.
你必须跟贝丝坦白
It's time to step up and be a man.
是时候像个男人一样负起责任来了
I understand.
我明白了
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你些事
Life is like a mountain road
人生就像蜿蜒的山路
with a new adventure around every corner.
每个转角都有新的奇遇在等着你
Right?
很赞吧
- Did you just think of that? - I did.
-你刚自己想出来的吗 -是的
Seems tense.
气氛似乎有点紧张
Your big sis is kind of a disaster, huh?
你姐姐是个大麻烦 对吧
Fig, we are a lot alike, like you said.
费格 如你所说 我们有很多相像的地方
And sometimes we can give off
有些时候我们可以下意识
a negative vibe without meaning to.
就将负面的情绪释放出去
What's your point?
你想说什么
Well, I was thinking maybe we could make more of an effort
我在想 也许我们可以再努力一点
to be more positive and actually enjoy Christmas.
更积极一些 真正去享受圣诞节
As a goof?
像个傻子一样吗
Okay, all right, new plan.
好吧 这样 新计划
We wait until the whole Haley/Andy thing blows over.
我们等海莉和安迪的事结束以后
- Everyone gets a little liquored up. - Other people.
-每个人都微醺了 -除你以外
And then, right before dessert, you sit down at the piano.
然后 就在饭后甜点前 你坐到钢琴前
- *Silent night* - What the hell is that?
-*平安夜* -外面搞什么
*Holy night*
*圣善夜*
*All is calm*
*真宁静*
*All is bright*
*真光明*
*Round yon virgin mother and child*
*圣光环绕圣母圣婴*
- Son of a bitch! - Mother...
-真见鬼 -我他...
*Holy infant, so tender and mild*
*圣洁婴孩纯真可爱*
*Sleep in heavenly peace*
*尽享天赐安眠*
That's it. I'm drinking.
不管了 我要喝酒
*Sleep in heavenly peace*
*尽享天赐安眠*
That's got to hurt!
悲催套餐 再续一年
Hey, zucchini blossom!
西葫芦花
Hey, popcorn shrimp, listen.
虾米花 听我说
Something is going on, and...
出了点事 而且...
As painful as it may be, I think we should talk about it.
虽然很令人伤感 但我想我们还是该谈一下
You could always see through me.
你总是能看透我的内心
- What now? - Yes, I met someone.
-怎么回事 -是的 我认识了一个人
I've been dating him for a few months behind your back.
我背着你跟他好了有几个月了
And I'm actually cheating on him, too.
我给他也戴绿帽子了
You mean with me?
是指我给他戴的吗
No!
No.
Popcorn shrimp.
虾米花
Well, slight change of plans.
计划微调
I'm gonna be going.
我要走了
Merry Christmas, everyone.
祝大家圣诞快乐
Bye, Beth!
再见 贝丝
Drive safe!
开车注意安全
Keep in touch!
保持联络
I don't see us keeping in touch.
我觉得她不会再跟我们联络了
Hey, you broke up with Beth?
你跟贝丝分手了吗
She cheated on me. I can't believe it.
她劈腿了 真难以置信
- Wait, you're upset? - Of course I'm upset.
-等等 你很难过吗 -当然会难过
We dated for 10 years.
我们在一起十年了
I just got stabbed in the back.
我觉得被人从背后捅了一刀
- Welcome to the club. - Really?
-欢迎加入我们的阵营 -不是吧
You were stabbed in the back?
你被从背后捅过一刀吗
A daughter mocking her father's life.
女儿嘲弄自己父亲的人生
Closets aren't fascinating? Since when?
衣橱并没那么好 从何时开始的
Want to talk about betrayal?
想聊聊背叛的话题吗
How about when somebody steals a song
你们觉得有人偷了别人的歌
and takes it for themselveses?
然后占为己有这事怎么样
I had no idea that you guys were gonna sing that song.
我不知道你们打算唱那首歌
I did. I heard them rehearsing.
我知道 我听见他们彩排了
I thought there was an animal stuck in the wall.
我还以为墙里困了只动物呢
And to think we invited you into our home.
别忘了是我们邀请你来我们家的
We should've left you out in the warm.
我们真该把你留在外面热着
I get that you're upset, but remember,
我明白你很生气 不过别忘了
I even liked you when you were fat.
你胖的时候我依然喜欢你
They give out awards to people like me!
他们给我们这样的人颁奖
I gave up a three-day trip to Cabo
我放弃了去卡波的三天旅行
to close that best Western deal.
就为了敲定那个最好的西部合约
That's right. You owe her 25 margaritas!
没错 你欠她25杯玛格丽特酒
- Phil! - 21!
-菲尔 -21杯
- 21! - Enough, enough, enough!
-21杯 -够了 够了
All I wanted was a white Christmas,
我只想过个白人过的圣诞节
and instead, I'm back in Colombia --
所以我没回哥伦比亚
the heat, the betrayal, people stealing songs!
这燥热 这些背叛 还有人偷歌
This ends now!
现在到此为止
Andy, stop whining and be grateful that Haley likes you!
安迪 别抱怨了 你该感激海莉会喜欢你
She's a stone-cold 10, and you're a Utah 7!
她是实打实的满分女神 你去犹他也算不上帅
犹他州有大量实行一夫多妻的摩门教徒 被视为奇葩之州
Jay, it's time for you and Caire to kiss and make up!
杰 你该亲克莱尔跟她言归于好
Why doesn't he kiss Chuck Feeny?!
他为什么不去亲查克·菲尼
Because there's no Chuck Feeny!
因为根本没有查克·菲尼这个人
He made it up to test you!
他编出来考验你的
And if she didn't care, she wouldn't be this upset!
如果她根本不在乎的话 就不会这么难过了
There is no Chuck Feeny?
根本没有查克·菲尼吗
It was a dumb idea,
这是个愚蠢的主意
but I saw what happened to Don McSorley!
不过我目睹了唐·麦克索里的结局
The crackerjack blinds guy.
那个杰出的百叶窗商人
You got his whole company for 8 cents on the dollar.
你只花了原价8%的钱就买下了他的整个公司
I bought his photocopier for 7 bucks.
我才花了7块就把他的复印机买了
I always hoped you'd take over the company.
我一直都希望你能接手公司
There's no one I trust more than you.
没人比你更受我信任了
I just had to know that you really wanted it!
我只是想知道这是否真是你想要的
That I wanted to run a company that gives people a place
你想知道我是否愿意经营一间不仅能为人提供
to store not only their jeans, but their dreams?
存放衣物的场所 还可以存放梦想的公司吗
- Yes! - Here.
-我愿意 -给
I got you a little early Christmas present.
提前把圣诞礼物送给你
"Claire Dunphy, C.E.O."
克莱尔·邓菲 总裁
Oh, you!
你啊
That's more like it!
这还差不多
Who cares what the weather is?
谁还在乎外面天气如何
What is important is that we have each other!
重要的是我们拥有彼此
Snow!
Good King Wenceslas, there is snow!
仁君温瑟拉[圣诞颂歌] 下雪了
I told you everything was going to work out.
我说了一切都会好起来的
It's a perfect Christmas.
真是个完美的圣诞节
- What are we looking at? - Snow!
-你们看什么呢 -雪
Our miracle for Christmas.
圣诞节的奇迹
That's not snow.
那不是雪
That's ashes from a forest fire.
那是森林大火的灰尘
If you're quiet, you can hear screaming.
如果你们安静下来 能听到有人尖叫的
Phil, did you look in all the drawers?
菲尔 你查看过所有的抽屉了吗
Yep, and under the bed. Got everything.
是的 床底下也看了 什么也没落下
- Bye, Gloria. Thank you. - Bye.
-再见 歌洛莉亚 谢谢你 -再见
Jay, don't forget Joe's new doll.
杰 别忘了乔的新洋娃娃
Mitch and Cam -- always pushing their agenda.
米奇和小卡总是想把人逼上断背山
Bye-bye, house!
再见 房子
We will miss you!
我们会想念你的
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
I-it's me -- Luke!
是我 卢克
I think I locked myself in here!
我好像把自己锁在这里了
I don't think I'm alone here.
这里好像还有别的什么东西