我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第1集: 从你走后 It's been

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Hey, Jimmy!
嘿 吉米
退休人员汽车旅馆
高山
翻译 小饭 Eunice 青椒 DaisyHsia
翻译 Glida Lynn_宁 泽生
时间轴 阿包 加森 后期 加森
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第一集
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
Thanks.
谢谢
How's that fence holding up?
栅栏还牢靠吗
Fine, Jimmy.
挺好 吉米
At the sound of the tone,
听到提示音时
the time will be 2:58 and 30 seconds.
时间是2点58分30秒
Hey, Ringo.
嘿 林格
What episode are we on?
我们看到哪集了
Uh, 15.
第15集
替死鬼
Did your power go out last night?
你那边昨晚停电了吗
Nope.
没有
Mine did.
我这边停了
It's back on now.
现在又来了
Probably a loose hook-up.
可能是连接处松了
So if you think this stunt is a little too dangerous,
如果你觉得这特技太危险了
then we can come up with something else.
那我们就想点别的
We'll stick to the script.
我们还是按剧本来吧
Yeah, Colt's right. The only way we stand a chance
没错 柯尔特说得对 我们想靠这片子
of making a buck on this picture is if we come in on budget.
挣到钱的唯一办法就是不要超预算
The budget doesn't matter; the world's waiting to see my script.
预算不要紧 全世界都等着看我的剧本呢
Come on, Harry, do you really think
拜托 哈利 你不会真以为
that the world is waiting to see
全世界都在等着看一部
a low-budget flick called... Death Car Hookers.
叫《死亡汽车妓女》的低成本电影吧
Goddamn it.
该死的
Come on.
快点
I rewrote the car wash scene, so we do it outside and we save...
我重写了洗车那场戏 要在外面拍 这样我们省...
Hey-ya, Burt.
好呀 伯特
We were just wondering if you wanted to take a walk with us.
我们就想问问你想不想跟我们一起出去走走
A walk to where?
走去哪儿
Uh, just a little walk. For fun.
就随便走走 图个乐子
The gas station's selling something called boba tea.
加油站在卖什么波霸奶茶
Goddamn old people.
那帮老不死的
‭That Fall Guy.
《替死鬼》
♪ And you know, in your heart ♪
♪要知道 在你心里♪
♪ There is no reason ♪
♪毫无道理♪
♪ He can no more change your mind ♪
♪他再难改你心意♪
♪ Than you can change a season ♪
♪就像你无法改变四季♪
♪ How long has it been, since you said good-bye to him? ♪
♪从你跟他道别起 过去多久了♪
♪ How long has it been? ♪
♪过去多久了♪
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
Good set.
表现不错
I've never heard a guy do Meredith Brooks's "Bitch" Before.
我以前还从没听过男生唱玛瑞斯·布鲁克斯的《贱人》
It was pretty cool.
挺不错的
I read that book you recommended,
我读了你推荐的那本书
the Henning Mankell memoir.
《亨宁·曼凯尔回忆录》
It was really affecting.
真的好感人
Of course.
是啊
Yeah, I'll give you some more recommendations, if you like.
如果你喜欢的话 我可以再给你推荐几本
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, do you want to go for a drive, or something?
你想开车去玩玩什么的吗
To where?
去哪里
Nowhere, just... for fun.
不去哪儿 就...兜兜风
I can't, but thank you.
我不能去 但谢谢你
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
Slow down, Burt.
慢点 伯特
基础配电教程
A Sport and a Pastime isn't in yet,
《运动和消遣》还没还回来
but we can e-mail you.
但我们可以发邮件通知你
I don't have e-mail.
我没有电邮
Oh, well, we have SMS now.
我们现在也可以发短信
I don't have a cell phone.
我没有手机
I'll check back.
我回头再来
I swear, that Fall Guy.
我发誓 那个《替死鬼》
You know what we should do, Ringo?
知道我们该做什么吗 林格
‭When the weather gets a little warmer,
等天气回暖了
get one of those projectors,
拿一台投影仪
watch Fall Guy on the side of my trailer, under the stars.
到我的房车边 在星空下看《替死鬼》
- Great idea. - ‭One more episode.
-太棒了 -再看一集
I want to see if Seavers is gonna land that Jet Ski backflip.
我想看看西弗斯会不会骑那辆摩托艇后空翻
They have fluffer-grahams.
他们有棉花糖全麦饼
Hey-ya, Burt.
好呀 伯特
What is this?
这是在干什么
Clifford's kids are visiting from New Hampshire.
克利福德的孩子们从新罕布什尔州过来探亲
Say hi to Burt, family.
跟伯特打个招呼吧
Can I, uh, pour you a glass of Chablis?
我给你倒杯夏布利酒好吗
Best boxed wine money can buy.
你能买到最好的盒装酒
I guess.
好吧
I was just about to play a song, I hope you don't mind.
我刚要开始演奏一首曲子 希望你不介意
Oh, God.
要命了
Oh, hush, you old grump.
别抱怨 臭脾气的老头
♪ Oh, Danny boy ♪
♪少年丹尼♪
♪ The pipes, the pipes ♪
♪风笛 风笛♪
♪ Are calling ♪
♪在呼唤♪
♪ From glen to glen ♪
♪在峡谷间回响♪
♪ And down the mountainside ♪
♪沿山腰而下♪
♪ The summer's gone ♪
♪夏日已逝♪
♪ And all the roses...♪
♪玫瑰尽凋零♪
Do you live here?
你住在这里吗
Why are you asking?
你问这个干什么
This place is for old people.
这里是给老人们住的
Is it?
是吗
So why are you here?
你为什么要住在这儿
They had a vacancy; go away.
因为有空位 走开
But this place is for old people.
但这里是给老人住的
This is getting very repetitive.
我们的对话在不断重复啊
Does your grandma live here?
你奶奶住在这里吗
Oh, my God.
天呐
My grandmother doesn't live anywhere.
我奶奶没住在任何地方
- He lives here. - Why do you live here?
-他住在这儿 -你为什么要住在这里
I'll tell you what, I...
我跟你们说 我...
The entire point of the United States
美国的意义就在于
is the guarantee of autonomy and personal liberty.
保障人们的自主权和个人自由
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means,
意思就是
it's none of your goddamn business why he's living here.
他为什么要住在这里关你们屁事
Hey, now.
冷静点
- Burt. - You shut up.
-伯特 -你给我闭嘴
Clifford, control your family.
克利福德 管好你的家人
Burt.
伯特
To hell with this.
去死吧
I'll have some more.
我再来点
S'more指夹心饼干
That's a much better name than "Fluffer-grahams."
这名字可比"棉花糖饼干"好听多了
Goddamn it.
该死的
Son of a...
妈的
Would you please shut up?
你能安静点吗
I lost my goddamn keys, they're not on the hook!
我钥匙丢了 没在挂钩上
Oh. Well, then, by all means, wake me from my erotic slumber.
那请你务必要把我从春梦中叫醒
Janis Joplin was just about to go on stage.
珍妮丝·贾普林要上台表演了呢
I always put them on a goddamn key hook.
我一直把钥匙挂在钥匙挂钩上
But they're not there.
但现在不见了
Son of a gun,
王八蛋
shit turd pile.
操他奶奶的
We're on episode 22.
我们看到第22集
Jesus, man, your memory.
老天 你这破记性
I don't want to watch.
我不想看电视
What? Did more of your friends die?
什么 你又有朋友死了吗
You think you'd be used to it by now. Come on.
还以为你早就习惯了 快点
It's a stupid show.
那是个傻逼剧
What is he, a stuntman or a crime fighter?
他是特技演员还是打击罪案的斗士
Pick one. He's living a lie.
选一个 他活在谎言之中
Fine. Well, let's go to the library and pick something else out.
好吧 我们去图书馆选别的剧
There's a, there's a little show called Nash Bridges.
有个剧叫做《纳什布里奇斯》
I don't have my goddamn keys.
我他妈没找到钥匙
How can we go to the library if my keys are missing?
钥匙丢了我们还怎么去图书馆
What, and you think they'll be in this box of old crap?
你觉得钥匙会在这个装破烂的盒子里吗
I don't know. I've looked everywhere.
我不知道 我到处都找遍了
Goddamn.
妈的
Me and Marty Szymanski.
那是我和马蒂·萨曼斯基
We rode motorcycles across Australia in the '60s.
我们在60年代曾骑摩托车横跨澳洲
A goddamn wallaby made me lay down going 50.
一只该死的小袋鼠害我在时速50英里时翻车了
Fractured my tibia.
胫骨骨折了
It was a great trip.
那是段美妙的旅程
Right, library. I'll drive.
去图书馆 我开车
Fine, Ringo. But BMWs are for lady travel agents.
好吧 林格 但宝马是给女导游开的
I'll lie down in back so no one sees me.
我在后座躺下 这样不会被看见
House of Cards.
《纸牌屋》
A-Team.
《天龙特攻队》
Wonderfalls. Deadwood.
《奇迹降临》 《朽木》
Takes place when you were a child.
故事发生在你的童年时期
Ugly Betty.
《丑女贝蒂》
The Profiler.
《侧写师》
Yeah, you're right. The DVD selection is pathetic here.
你说得对 这里可选择的剧简直悲哀
But what do you expect from a town whose tax money
但对一个把税款都用在阿片类药物治疗
all goes to opioid treatment and bark beetle eradication?
和灭树皮甲虫的小城镇 还能有什么期望呢
We could drive into town.
我们可以开车去城里
Why don't you just call a locksmith to make you new keys?
你为什么不直接打电话叫锁匠帮你配新的钥匙
I'm not gonna pay someone 500 goddamn dollars
我才不会花他妈500块
to make a new key for my own goddamn car.
让人给我的车配一把新钥匙
That's exactly what we don't need: more garbage and confusion.
那正是我们不需要的东西 更多垃圾和困惑
Everything in this country is disposable!
这个国家里的每样东西都是可丢弃的
Something goes wrong, throw it out!
任何东西出了问题 就丢掉
Drive to Walmart. Buy a new one.
开车去沃尔玛 再买个新的
You can't. No keys. Burn.
你没法开车去 没钥匙 傻了吧
Chinese can make you another, three cents on the dollar.
找中国人配一副 一块多就搞定
Who cares if it's covered in dog dust and toxic paint?
就算上面有狗屎和有毒油漆又怎么样
They're my keys and I need to have my keys!
那是我的钥匙 我必须找回来
Goddamn it!
妈的
L.A. Law.
《洛城法网》
Just get in.
上车吧
No. That car is all I have.
不 那辆车是我的全部
What about you and Marty whatever with the motorcycles?
你不是跟那个马蒂一起玩过摩托吗
Marty died in 1997.
马蒂1997年就死了
No, I meant you have the photo.
对 我的意思是还有照片嘛
Burt?
伯特
Burt. Burt!
伯特 伯特
What are you...? B...
你要干什么... 伯...
Lunatic.
真是个疯子
Hello, Jimmy.
好啊 吉米
So, uh, how's Burt been the last few days?
这几天伯特情况如何
Appalling.
让人不能忍
He's acting like a little bitch, frankly.
说实话 他就跟个泼妇似的
He threw a tantrum and ran into the woods.
突然发脾气跑进了树林里
He's probably dead in a gulley by now.
估计已经死在哪条沟里了
I was afraid of that.
我就担心这个
This must be a big adjustment for him.
他肯定非常不适应
I know how much he loves that silly car.
我知道他有多喜欢那辆破车
There's anything you can do to help keep his mind off it
要是有什么能转移他注意力
or cheer him up a little bit...
或者能让他开心点...
Listen.
听我说
Can I confide in you, Jimmy?
我能跟你实话实说吗 吉米
- Please don't. ‭- It's just that...
-求你别说 -就是
Read the room, Gail.
有点眼力见儿 格尔
Even before you turned up,
其实在你出现之前
Burt had already been...
伯特就已经...
we concluded it was best if he didn't drive anymore,
我们觉得他还是不开车比较好
so I took his keys.
所以我拿走了他的车钥匙
I hate to deceive him,
我也不想骗他
but he won't face reality.
但他不愿接受现实
There are certain things I can't do anymore.
有些事 我现在也做不了了
Bend down. Read without a magnifying glass.
不能弯腰 不能不带放大镜看书
Menstruate.
不能来月经
The point is, you learn new things.
重点是 可以学新东西啊
Like, I'm learning HTML and glassblowing.
我在学超文本链接标示语言 还有玻璃吹制
I made this jellyfish.
这个水母就是我做的
Anyway, I...
话又说回来 我...
we just care about him a lot.
我们很关心他
Thanks for keeping this between us.
请你帮忙保密
Gail. Eight out of ten.
格尔 满分10分能打8分
Would bang.
我愿意上她
Slow down! Slow down, Burt!
慢点 慢点 伯特
Jesus Christ!
老天爷啊
Nope.
不行
That batty Gail, thinking you wouldn't tell me.
那个疯婆子格尔 还以为你不会告诉我
I should have had her arrested.
我真该报警把她抓起来
I still might.
现在也来得及
The one inalienable right we all have
我们都有一项不可剥夺的权利
is the right to be left alone.
那就是不被别人干涉的权利
It's sad, Jimmy, these people, my peers,
我的那些同伴 其实很可悲 吉米
they used to be robust, ballsy, young.
他们曾经那么强壮 勇敢 年轻
Now they're these husks huddled against what, death?
现在变成一群空壳 抱着团面对什么 死亡吗
So petrified of life
极度恐惧生活
that the minute they see someone actually living,
一旦看到别人真正享受生活
they have to shut it down so it doesn't remind them
就必须阻止对方 那样才不会让他们想起
they gave up years ago.
他们多年前就放弃了
Right. Now we can finally get back to it.
好吧 终于能继续看剧了
L.A. Law.
《洛城法网》
It's a bit dated, but there's a satisfying Albee-esque bite
虽然是部老剧 但如果忽视掉那些土鳖发型
if you can see past the mullets and baggy suits.
以及松垮的西服 还有点艾尔比的风格
Being without my car made me feel...
失去车之后让我觉得...
I felt old.
觉得自己很老
Like them.
跟他们一样
So, I'm hitting the road.
所以 我要上路了
What?
什么
I used to live in Cape Coral.
我以前住在开普科勒尔
I figure I'll drive down, see how it's changed,
我打算开车去看看 有什么变化
and visit some of my old buddies from the navy down in the Keys,
去基斯村见见我那些海军战友们
if any of them are still alive.
前提是还有人活着
I'm talking five, six days to get down there,
大概要五六天才能到
just me and the open road.
一个人驰骋在路上
Are you seriously leaving?
你真的要走吗
Don't cry, Ringo.
别难过 林格
You can watch L.A. Whatever without me.
没有我 你依然可以看《洛城法网》啊
The thing is...
关键是
Yes, Gail has terrible taste in lawn ornaments
没错 格尔对草坪装饰
and literature and jogging attire,
文学和慢跑服的品味都糟糕透顶
but maybe she has a point?
但也许...她说的有道理呢
You ran over my hibachi three times, man.
你开车碾过我的炭火盆三次 老兄
No, I didn't.
不 才没有
What? Okay, well, yes, you did, first of all.
什么 不 首先 你确实这么做过
That is disturbing that you deny it.
你还否认 真让人担心啊
But listen, Burt,
但听我说 伯特
right, I'm not gonna talk down to you, okay?
我并不想居高临下地教育你
You are an adult.
你也是成年人
My God, it's pathetic for anyone
但是天啊 任何人罔顾事实
to live in anything but the truth. Okay?
终日活在幻想里都是可悲的好吗
And your truth is, Burt, you are no longer a driver.
而你的事实就是 伯特 你不能再开车了
I-I used to find it amusing.
我以前觉得这还挺有趣的
Old man in a hot rod.
老人家 开辆改装车
But Gail is right. You are dangerous.
但格尔是对的 你很危险
No, I'm not.
不 我才不是
And... even if you make it to Florida, you're gonna be alone.
而且即使你开到了佛州 你也是孤身一人
I like being alone.
我喜欢一个人待着
Burt, you have people here who care about you.
伯特 这里有关心你的人
Out there, zero.
但在佛州 一个都没有
Just... live in reality, man.
你就...现实点儿吧 老兄
You're serious?!
你是认真的吗
You've been hiding out in a retirement community
你还躲在老人社区呢
where your only friend is a 71-year-old who can barely stand you.
唯一的朋友就是个勉强能忍受你的71岁老头子
It's been three months.
已经三个月了
You ever wonder
你有没有想过
why I never asked what you're hiding from?
我为什么从来不问你在逃避什么
Because it's none of my goddamn business!
因为这不关我的屁事
But you might want to ask yourself that question
但在干涉我的生活之前
before you try to interfere in my life.
你还是先问问自己这个问题吧
You're only 71?
你才71岁吗
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
What were you? A Nepali Sherpa?
你是谁啊 尼泊尔夏尔巴人吗
You look like a boat dock came to life.
你看上去就像船尾成精变人了
Remind me to moisturize next time.
下次提醒我洒点水哈
You're all witnesses!
大家都是证人啊
You all saw that!
你们都看见了
Come on, Burt.
别这样 伯特
Oh, thank you.
谢谢啦
《桃色世家》吉米·希瓦-奥弗利 著
Jimmy!
吉米
The bitch did it again!
那贱人故技重施
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
别报警 否则我告你人身攻击我的宝马找到买家了 他明天会来用这笔钱坐飞机去佛罗里达或者留下来 买台像样的电视就更好了林格 留
Hey, guys, slow down a little.
伙计 慢点儿
God, I hate these buildings.
天啊 我讨厌这些房子
Air conditioning goes down,
空调又是坏的
place smells like the inside of a garbage disposal.
房间闻起来就跟垃圾处理机一样
This is so boring.
真无聊
I just want to go home. Look at their hair.
我想回家 你看他们的发型
This was made in the '80s.
都是80年代的
Do you think I wouldn't know this?
你以为我不知道吗
Shh.
洛杉矶