我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第12集: Like People

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Jimmy?
吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
Hello, you.
你好啊
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
I thought you were gone.
我以为你走了
- I was. - I thought you left.
-确实是啊 -我以为你离开了
I did. To get us...
没错啊 我去买...
No, no, no, no, no. I just...
不不不 我只是...
I just went to get provisions.
我只是去买早饭了
But I could see how you'd think, you know,
不过我明白你是怎么想的了
given history...
毕竟我有前科
But no, silly, I'm here.
不过不是那样 小笨蛋 我在呢
So, I was thinking maybe later we could go for a ride
我想着我们一会儿可以去兜兜风
and revisit some of our favorite activities.
重温一下我们以前最爱的活动
Get Chinese food, hit the movies.
吃中餐 看电影
Secret pinball arcade.
去秘密弹珠游戏厅
Maybe some micheladas
或者喝点啤酒鸡尾酒
and "You dropped something" in the park.
到公园里喊"你掉东西了"耍人玩
Were you crying?
你哭了吗
I want to go.
我想走了
What? I-I didn't leave this time.
怎么 我这次没抛下你
Gretchen, I didn't leave.
格雷琴 我没离开
Just got pain au chocolat.
只是去买巧克力面包了
Exactly. You can't even get breakfast
问题就在这 你去买早餐
without me thinking that you've bailed again.
我都会以为你又一次抛下我了
I have spent my entire life pretending that
我这辈子都在假装
all this is a force field that stops things from penetrating.
我就是一个不可穿透的力场
But no one chooses me, Jimmy!
可没人选择我 吉米
Not in the end.
最终谁也没有
In the end, no one ever fights for me.
最终没人会争取我
So, because I went to get croissants
就因为我去给你买
filled with goddamn chocolate for you
该死的巧克力夹心的牛角包
and was gonna lay in bed with you,
想和你一起躺在床上
eating chocolate for breakfast
吃着巧克力早餐
because I wanted you to wake up
因为我想让你一醒来
to something special and delicious,
就看到特别而美味的惊喜
and still you lay this shit at my feet?
可是你却对我说这一通屁话
Make sure you want to go here.
你最好先确定你想跟我争吵这些
I have apologized!
我已经道歉了
I've waited.
我也等了
I've sat idly by while you did whatever
我静静坐在一边 让你为所欲为
because you were wronged by me. True.
因为我让你受委屈了 没错
But this goddamn vacillation, Gretchen.
但你这该死的犹豫 格雷琴
Enough is enough.
适可而止吧
I didn't do anything this time.
我这次什么也没做错
Yep. You're right.
是啊 你说得对
You win.
你赢了
See, Jimmy? You don't really need me.
瞧吧 吉米 你并不需要我
Why don't you go do all that fun stuff without me.
不如你抛下我自己去玩那些好玩的吧
Deep down, I think you like being alone more, anyway.
我发自内心觉得你还是更喜欢一个人的生活
Yep, you're right. Maybe I do.
你说得对 或许我确实如此
翻译 泽生 青椒
翻译 Glida
时间轴 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第十二集
- Oh, yeah, yeah. - Oh, I get it.
-就是这样 -我懂了
- Really? - I mean, if those speakers cost 20 Gs,
-真的吗 -如果那些音响要两万美元
they better look so hot, I want to stick my dick in 'em.
最好很靓丽 让我想把鸡巴插进去
Yeah.
没错
But, like, respectfully.
不过是恭敬地一插
So, you can put your dick in them.
所以确实可以把鸡巴插进去咯
See, I knew those guys at Guitar Center
我就知道吉他中心那些人
had no right to kick me out.
无权把我赶出去
- Maximus. - E-dawg.
-小麦麦 -小埃埃
We're doing nicknames now?
我们都要叫昵称了吗
If so, I call Dutch Oven.
这样的话 我要叫"荷兰炉"
Wait. No. Can I change mine?
等等 不对 我能改掉我的吗
Sorry I missed your calls last night.
抱歉我昨晚没接到你的电话
Got stuck on Skype with a buddy who's going through a thing.
有个朋友不顺心 给我打网络电话说个不停
Was it Brent?
是布伦特吗
Did something happen with Snoober?
是"雪步"项目出事了吗
Did they run out of snow?
没雪了吗
Nah, it's... different guy.
不 是另一个朋友
Did you talk to Doug?
你找道格谈了吗
Yeah, such a bummer that he split us up.
是啊 他把我们分开真让人不爽
Bosses, right?
老板们真烦人
This is just like that movie Horrible Bosses:
这就像那部电影《恶老板》
very disappointing.
让人很失望
Hey, so, tonight, you want to check out
话说你今晚想一起去看看
Pharrell's sneaker pop-up?
法瑞尔的运动鞋专卖店吗
It's in this Mexican church that used to be a crepe restaurant.
是在一个墨西哥教堂 那里曾是可丽饼店
Doug has me on a crazy deadline. I'm probs here all night.
道格给我的期限超短 我可能整晚都要加班
All right, Edgar.
好了 埃德加
Cool beans. Stay frosty.
酷朋友 好好的
- Yeah. - Look at this one.
-好的 -瞧瞧这个
- Let's do it. - 20 thou?
-就这个吧 -要两万美元呢
Click your dick in it.
快鸡巴点确认吧
Oh, no.
不好
You have dead face.
你面如死灰
Ooh, do not sit on this couch!
不要坐到沙发上
Or you'll never get up.
否则你再也不会起身了
Baby booze.
迷你酒
You bone a pilot again?
你又搞上飞行员了吗
I slept with Jimmy last night.
我昨晚和吉米睡了
What?! So, what does this mean?
什么 这是什么意思
Are you with Boone, or are you with Jimmy?
你现在到底是和布恩在一起还是和吉米在一起
Gretchen, you have to stop this.
格雷琴 你不能再这样了
Sleeping with more than one person is wrong.
脚踏多条船是不对的
Oh, so, what are you gonna do?
你准备怎么办
Oh, who knows what's gonna happen?
天知道会怎么样
We'll just have to see what the universe sends my way.
只能坐等宇宙的安排了
"The universe"? Who are you, Stephen Hawking?
还"宇宙" 你是谁 史蒂芬·霍金吗
Anyway, you can't just let things happen to you.
总之 你不能任由事情发生在你身上
Olivia just texted me
奥利维亚给我发短信了
it's taco night.
今晚是墨西哥夹饼之夜
I guess the universe just brought me tacos.
看来宇宙决定要给我墨西哥夹饼
Boone's daughter texts you?
布恩的女儿会给你发短信吗
Yeah, all the time.
是啊 经常发
Look, she dressed her Bitmoji up
你看 她把很多表情
to look like me. Little dummy.
拼成了我的样子 小傻瓜
This is why you actually need to make up your mind.
正因此你才得赶紧做决定啊
Don't you see? You're her La Bamba.
你没看出来吗 你是她的 "青春传奇"老妈
That hunky dillhole
那个性感的种马
broke my dumb little heart making me think
让我以为他会永远当我的爸爸
he was gonna be my forever papa.
结果伤害了我幼小的心灵
He promised to teach me how to swim and then, boom.
他保证过要教我学游泳 结果呢
He just disappeared,
他直接消失了
and I had to learn by watching the dog.
最后我是看着狗游泳学会的
Is that why you shake every time you get out of the pool?
所以你每次出游泳池都要抖一抖吗
Gretchen, you have to break up with Boone
格雷琴 你得跟布恩分手
before you mess up Olivia.
免得伤害到奥利维亚
This is not like all the other guys you've boned.
这跟你上过的其他男人不一样
We're talking about a little girl's life here.
这关系到一个小女孩的人生
Stop worrying about a kid you met for 30 seconds
你别担心一个见过不到30秒的孩子了
and think about me, your best friend,
你想想我 我是你最好的朋友
and how maybe I deserve this
也许我有权享受这种生活
after a lifetime of being everyone's "Hit it and quit it."
毕竟我这辈子一直被人"拔屌无情"
I don't know what's gonna happen with Boone
我不知道将来布恩
or his daughter or his cat
或者他女儿 他的猫
or his goddamn goldfish,
或者他那条破金鱼会怎么样
but, for once, Gretchen is putting herself first.
就这一次 格雷琴要把自己放在第一位
So, I'm telling you, back the hell off.
我告诉你 你少多管闲事
"For once"?
"就这一次"吗
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
Oh, you dropped something.
你掉东西了
- I did? - Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
It's, uh... it's, uh, it's right back there.
就在 就在后面
What was it?
是什么东西
- What? - What did I drop? What did it look like?
-什么 -我掉了什么东西 长什么样子
It was... bluish.
算是 蓝色的
- Did I actually drop something? - Yes.
-我真的掉东西了吗 -是啊
No. It's just a funny joke that...
没有 我就是开个玩笑...
It's funny to stop people
你打扰别人健身
who are actually exercising,
大家努力健身
trying to elongate their lives
是想延长寿命
so they can stick around for their families
这样才能照顾家人
and the people who need them?
帮助需要他们的人
And you sit here drinking in the middle of the day
你却坐在这里 大白天就喝酒
and you lie to them!
还骗他们
That's funny to you?!
你觉得好笑吗
Yes.
是的
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
- Okay. - Pick it up.
-好吧 -捡起来
But I don't want it anymore.
可是我不想要了
Pick it up!
捡起来
- Now run. - Huh? What?
-跑吧 -什么
Okay, so, "Pedo" means "Fart."
是这样 "pedo"就是"放屁"
And "Pedo mojado" means "Fart with sauce."
"Pedo mojado"就是"放带汁屁"
Now, "Tu madre es una puta"
然后"Tu madre es una puta"
means, uh...
就是...
Well, it means that your mother works at night.
就是说你妈妈在夜里工作
You got it.
你学得很好
Hello?
有人吗
Hello. It's me, Lindsay.
是我呀 琳赛
Taco night!
墨西哥夹饼之夜
I'm so excited. I brought "Patron"
我太激动了 我带了柠檬酒
and some limes for margaritas.
还带了一些粉柠檬来做玛格丽特酒
- Lindsay, I didn't know you were coming. - What?
-琳赛 我不知道你也会来 -什么
I'm morgue-ified. Gretchen, you forgot you invited me, you spaz.
好气哦 格雷琴 你忘了你邀请过我 笨蛋
No sweat. I'll just set another plate.
没关系 我再加套餐具就行
What the hell are you doing?
你到底想干什么
Making sure you don't ruin this kid.
我不能让你毁掉这孩子的人生
It's bad enough she's so not cute.
她长得这么不可爱已经很惨了
She doesn't need some selfish adult
不能让你这种自私的大人
giving her abandonment issues on top of everything else.
对她始乱终弃 雪上加霜
I'm gonna set you on fire.
小心我一把火烧了你
Try it, short-round.
来啊 怂货
Want Auntie Lindsay to show you how to do your hair
要不要琳赛阿姨教你弄头发
to minimize...
这样显得脸小...
- help your face? - Okay.
-让脸更好看呢 -好
Tacos are ready. Let's chow.
墨西哥夹饼好了 吃吧
Shit, yeah! Hard shells.
太好了 脆壳
- Bye, Max. -See ya. Later.
-麦克斯再见 -拜 回见
Bro.
兄弟
- What are you doing here? - Don't "Bro" me.
-你怎么来了 -别叫我兄弟
Why are you feeding ravioli to Dutch?
你为什么在喂达奇吃意大利饺子
Oh, actually, just one is a raviolo.
其实 单数的话不这么说
I know that! Why would you think I don't know that?
我知道 你以为我不知道吗
I thought you were working all night.
你不是说要加一整夜的班吗
I am. Dutch and I are researching
确实如此 我和达奇在做调查
a cooking class sketch for Doug.
给道格出一个烹饪课的喜剧
Nothing funny has happened yet,
目前还没发现什么笑料
but that couple over there is clearly here
但那边那对夫妻来这里
as a Hail Mary before their divorce.
绝对是想离婚前再挽救一下
Look, Doug wanted me to keep this on the DL,
听我说 道格让我不要声张
but he asked me to mentor Dutch.
但他要求我指导一下达奇
He's a terrible receptionist,
他做前台接待很糟糕
but Doug's too nice to fire anyone,
但是道格人很好 不想开除人
so he wants to transition him into being a writer.
就想把他往写手方面培养
So...
所以...
you and Dutch aren't just hanging out for fun?
你和达奇不是在一起玩
Come on, like I'd hang out with this doof?
拜托 我会跟这种呆子一起玩吗
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Okay, well, um... Hey, you want to kick it tomorrow?
好吧 那明天要不要一起玩
Bringing Dutch up to speed is gonna be an all-consuming task.
带达奇提升水准肯定会很耗费精力
I won't be able to hang for a while.
我接下来较长时间都不能跟你一起玩了
But I know Doug.
但我了解道格
Pretty soon he'll get distracted.
很快他就会分心在别的事上
He'll start his training for the U.S. Archery Team
他会开始接受训练 力争进入美国射箭队
or writing his column for Mother Jones,
或是为《琼斯夫人》杂志写专栏
and we'll be back together.
到时候我们就能继续在一起了
Okay, yeah.
那好吧
- Sorry for being weird. - It's okay.
-抱歉我闹得这么难堪 -没事
Okay, new theory:
听着 新猜想
That's actually his mistress.
那其实是他的情妇
See how he's got a ring on but she doesn't?
看到他戴了戒指 但她没有吗
Oh, shit.
天呐
Little Dutch Boy strikes again.
"荷兰小子"又得分了哦
Yes. Great nickname.
好棒 我喜欢这昵称
Ah. Come on.
拜托
That is ridiculous.
那简直太荒唐了
Why would the robot play football?
机器人怎么会玩橄榄球
Tackling a human would violate the first law of robotics.
擒抱人类违反了《机器人基本法》
- Shh. - Oh, d...
-嘘 -你...
Sorry.
抱歉
So, when I first moved to L.A.,
我刚搬到洛杉矶的时候
this dude told me that the Griffith Observatory
有个家伙说格里菲斯天文台
was Alex Trebek's house.
是主持人亚历克斯·特雷贝克的家
I believed him for years.
多年来我对此深信不疑
I can't tell you how many people I told,
我都记不清我告诉过多少人
"That's Alex Trebek's house."
那是亚历克斯·特雷贝克的家
Trebek sucks. Pat and Vanna forever.
特雷贝克太烂了 帕特和凡娜万岁
You love Wheel, don't you, Liv?
你也爱看《幸运之轮》 对吧 利维
Always select the "T" first.
永远要先选T字母
The most commonly used letters spell out "Eat irons."
最常用的字母可以拼出来是"吃铁"
Solve the puzzle as soon as you know it,
要尽快解出谜题
and spinning for extra thousands isn't worth the risk.
不值得为了几千块的奖赏去多转一次
- Good girl. - All right, girlie.
-好样的 -好了 姑娘
Bedtime for Bonzo.
该上床睡觉了
Ten more minutes.
让我再玩十分钟吧
Fine.
好吧
All right, I have to oversee this bedtime situation,
我必须监督她上床睡觉
or she'll sit on the toilet and read till her butt falls off.
不然她会一直坐在马桶上看书 直到屁股都坐掉下来
- Nerd. - Lindsay, I'm so glad you came over.
-书呆子 -琳赛 我真高兴你能过来玩
- You can really house some tacos. - Thanks.
-你做的墨西哥夹饼真的很好吃 -谢谢
I taught myself how to breathe through my nose
我自学了鼻子呼吸法
so I could chew longer.
那样就能咀嚼更久了
Good night, Gretchen.
晚安 格雷琴
All right, come on.
好了 来吧
See?
瞧吧
Everything's fine. Everyone's healthy.
一切都好 大家都很健康
We're just hanging out : like people.
我们只是像正常人一样在玩而已
You were right. I'm sorry.
你说得对 对不起
It's just, you're here so often, I got jealous.
只是 你经常来这里 我就嫉妒了
But, honestly, seeing the two of you together...
但是 说真的 看到你们两个在一起
is really cute.
真的很有爱
Well, I'm out. Priscilla's really laying on
我走了 普莉希拉最近
the night work lately.
一直要求大家加班
Hey... I love you.
对了 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
高地电影院
Hey, Jimmy.
你好啊 吉米
奥卡兰根酒吧
And my hallucinations are Irish. Perfect.
我的幻想人物竟然是爱尔兰人 好极了
No, Spirit.
别过来 妖灵
I'm not the racist Shive- Overly you're after.
我不是你要加害的那个种族歧视的希瓦-奥弗利
You'll find old Ronnie's ashes
你可以在托尼·夏尔赫布家的
spread over Tony Shalhoub's succulents.
多肉植物上找到罗尼的骨灰
Neighbor boy.
邻居小子
We all figured you for dead.
我们都以为你死了
Turns out my missing dad's been here at O'Callaghan's this whole time.
原来我失踪的爸爸一直在奥卡兰根酒吧
So now I'm working nights to pay off his bar tab.
所以我现在来上夜班 帮他偿还欠酒吧的债
Life's tough, but it'll be over eventually.
生活很艰难 但总有一天会结束
How've you been, Jimmy?
你最近过得怎么样 吉米
Life is a festering wound, my boy.
生活是化脓的伤口 孩子
You enjoy your youth.
你好好享受年轻的岁月
It's all downhill from here.
从此以后都是下坡路了
Oh, no. It gets worse?
不会吧 会变得更糟吗
Thanks, Jimmy.
谢谢你 吉米
I got my car booze.
我拿到车里的酒了
You're lucky I keep it handy now.
我现在放在顺手的地方 算你走运
I came back to town to face the music.
我回到城里来面对后果和惩罚
But it didn't want to face me.
但它不想面对我
Let's go play pinball.
我们去玩弹珠游戏机吧
Hello, Edgar.
你好 埃德加
Not today, Satan.
今天不行 撒旦
- What?! - Shh...!
-搞什么 -嘘
I'm a grouch.
我是奥斯卡
"Oscar the Grouch"
《芝麻街》里的角色浑身绿色 住在垃圾桶里
Why are you in my trash?
你钻进我的垃圾桶里干什么
I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你
You have to break up with Gretchen.
你必须跟格雷琴分手
- What? Why? - For Olivia.
-什么 为什么 -为了奥利维亚
I saw how she was looking at Gretchen tonight. She loves her.
我看到她今晚看格雷琴的眼神了 她爱格雷琴
And Gretchen is such a toxic need- ball.
格雷琴是个有毒的有无限需求的人
She's just gonna keep getting closer and closer,
她会跟你们越来越亲近
and one day she's gonna realize
总有一天她会意识到
you're actually kind of basic,
你很平凡普通
and she'll disappear, and you'll start dating John Stamos...
她会直接消失 你会开始跟约翰·斯塔莫斯交往
John Stamos?
约翰·斯塔莫斯
And it's going to break Olivia's little fool heart.
那会让奥利维亚幼小的心灵破碎
Her heart is going to break.
她真的会心碎的
I'm sorry, but your girlfriend's not a solid person.
不好意思 但你女朋友不是个正常人
I know that.
我知道
She barely showers.
她几乎不洗澡
And she steals Olivia's desserts from her lunch box.
她还从奥利维亚的午餐盒里偷甜点吃
But I like her.
但我喜欢她
And she likes me.
她也喜欢我
And I know what I'm getting into, because I'm an adult.
我知道我将要面对的是什么 因为我是个成年人了
And you're a girl in a trash can.
你却是个垃圾桶里的女孩
And you don't know anything about our relationship.
你对于我们的关系一无所知
Well, there's one thing you don't know:
但有件事你不知道
Gretchen's not over Jimmy.
格雷琴还没彻底忘了吉米
He could pick up the phone,
只要他打个电话
and she'd be at his house in two seconds.
她两秒内就会赶到他家
Get out of my trash and go home.
滚出我的垃圾桶 回家吧
- Do you have taco meat in your mouth? - No.
-你嘴里是有一块墨西哥夹饼肉吗 -没有
Move in with me.
搬来跟我同居吧
Okay.
好啊
Los Angeles is dead.
洛杉矶已死
It's a quartz mausoleum of vape shops,
现在成了雾化大麻店
YouTube Red billboards and poke restaurants.
网络视频红人榜和生鱼片拌饭餐厅的陵墓
And, as I discovered so viscerally today,
我今天震惊地发现
everything that used to be fun is no longer so.
以前好玩的东西现在都变得不好玩了
You think maybe it's Gretchen? Like...
有没有可能是因为格雷琴 就好像...
after her, you now can't enjoy it without her?
跟她在一起之后 现在没她你都无法享受生活了
They're offering me a multi- book deal,
他们要跟我签多本书的合约
writing the Peach Quadrilogy.
写出"桃色"系列四部曲
Luckily, I can write anywhere.
幸运的是 我在哪里都能写作
I told you, Edgar, the city is ruined for me.
我跟你说了 埃德加 对我来说这城市已经毁了
It's time to go.
我是时候离开了
Are you gonna tell Gretchen?
你打算告诉格雷琴吗
Nope. She's done with me,
不 她跟我已经玩完了
and she doesn't care anymore.
她已经不在乎了
I don't want you to go, but I won't try to stop you.
我不想让你走 但我也不想阻止你
Thank you.
谢谢
In the Paktika Province, I was supposed to go AWOL
当年在帕克蒂卡省 我本该跟我的好战友
with my battle buddy Bowe, but...
鲍沃一起逃离军营消失的 但...
he ditched me while I was in the crapper.
他趁我上厕所时把我抛下了
Everyone goes away eventually.
每个人最终都会离开
And now I'm losing Max.
现在我要失去麦克斯了
That dainty little worm- boy with the tiny mustache?
那个留着小胡子的小矮子吗
Doug split us up.
道格把我们拆开了
I should just find a new partner.
我应该找个新的创作搭档
Unless you think I should talk to Doug about it.
除非你觉得我应该去找道格谈谈
Listen, Edgar,
听我说 埃德加
the only person you can truly rely on is yourself.
你唯一能真正指望的人就是你自己
My best advice would be
我最好的建议是
to accept your new reality and... move on.
接受新的现实 然后向前看
Also, my thanking you for not trying to stop me
并且 我谢谢你没有阻止我
is in no way an admission that you could stop me,
绝对不是承认你可以阻止我
as you have no influence over my actions whatsoever.
你对我的行动一点影响力都没有
Obviously.
显然如此
Bro, I think you left the pizza in your car.
兄弟 你好像把披萨落在车里了
No, I'm- I'm not the pizza guy.
不 我不是送披萨的
Doug, it's me, Edgar.
道格 是我啊 埃德加
I work for you.
我是你的员工
Marketing?
市场部的吗
Nano Communications?
纳诺通讯杂志的吗
Black Ops?
黑色行动组的吗
Oh, right, the show.
对哦 那部剧
- Guido Baby guy. - Listen, I came to,
-写"吉多宝宝"的那个 -听我说 我这次来
uh, tell you that...
是想告诉你
you're ruining my life.
你毁了我的生活
- Oh, no. - I've never had a friend like Max.
-不是吧 -我从未遇到过像麦克斯那样的朋友
He's the only person who's ever treated me like an equal.
他是唯一平等待我的人
He sees something in me I didn't know was there.
他在我身上看到了我都不知道其存在的特质
And just when we were really getting
就在我们即将达到
to that next level of intimacy,
更高层级的亲密时
you split us up! I mean...
你把我们分开了 我是说...
are you really so threatened by our talent?
我们的才华真的让你深感威胁吗
Edgar...
埃德加
I am so ashamed.
我觉得好羞愧
You get to a certain point in your career
一个人的事业总会到达某一个点
where you think you're safe,
你觉得自己很安全
and then one day, inevitably,
然后突然有一天 难以避免地
you look up and see Mozart in the rearview mirror...
你抬起头 在后视镜里看到莫扎特
and you realize:
你会意识到
Holy shit, I'm Salieri!
天呐 我成了萨列里
Your scary talent has me so spooked
你可怕的才华真的把我吓坏了
that I've been punishing you when I should be elevating you.
我明明应该给你升职 却一直在惩罚你
Well, I- I didn't mean it like that.
我 我不是那个意思
Not another word.
不必多言
I'm giving you a promotion.
我要给你升职
Now, I don't want you to freak out,
我希望你不要吓到
but hell, kid, you deserve it.
但是 孩子 那是你应得的
Edgar...
埃德加
you're the on- set writer now.
你现在成片场写手了
What?! Oh, my G...
什么 天呐
Wow. Thank you.
哇 谢谢
Uh, but what about Max?
那麦克斯呢
Max isn't ready.
麦克斯的资质还不够
You are.
但你够了
Great. Okay.
好极了 行
I will not let you down.
我不会让你失望的
When do I start?
我什么时候开始工作
Right now. That Inappropriate Gravedigger sketch
就现在 你为保罗·汤普金斯写的那个
you wrote for Paul F. Tompkins?
《不得体的掘坟人》喜剧段子
I'm shooting it overnight in Downey.
我今晚就要在唐尼市开拍
So take the 710 to the 105,
先上710号 再上105号州际公路
look for the yellow signs.
寻找黄色标识
So brave of you to show up at my house
你可真够胆 竟然在工作日晚上
9:00 on a weeknight to yell at me about your job.
9点来到我家 就工作的事吼我
You're gonna go far in this town with that kind of political savvy.
有这种政治觉悟 你在这个城里会混得很好的
Tova! Pizza's here!
托娃 披萨到了