我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第13集: It's Always Been This Way

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Senor, your trasheritas are ready.
先生 您的饮品准备好了
Redonk.
不错
We did it, dipshit.
我们成功了 傻逼
Casa Vernon y Paul
弗南和保罗二人组
is finally reality.
终于成为了现实
Dr. Barbara?
芭芭拉医生
Oh, shit.
我靠
What heaven is this?
这是什么天堂
It's here. But it's also home.
就是这里 但也是家
But...
但是...
Doctor. Dr. Barbara!
医生 芭芭拉医生
Dear God!
苍天啊
Wait.
等等
- I- I need a second. This is wrong. - Wake up.
-等等 这是不对的 -醒醒
- I don't understand what's happening. - Wake up!
-我不明白这是什么情况 -醒醒
Wait a second!
等等
- What's happening?! - Wake up!
-怎么回事 -快醒醒
Doctor! What did you do?
医生 你做了什么
Code Blue in OR three.
3号手术室蓝色警报
Get Cheryl on the phone.
给雪丽打电话
No.
- No. No, no, no. - Code Blue. OR three.
-不 不 不不 -蓝色警报 3号手术室
- Below 90 and dropping. - No. No. No!
-跌到90以下 并在持续下跌中 -不 不 不
- Move it, now. - Get gloves.
-立刻让开 -拿手套
Code Blue in OR three.
3号手术室蓝色警报
Get Dr. Weiss in here immediately.
叫维斯医生立刻过来
翻译 泽生 Lynn_宁
We're losing her!
她快不行了
翻译 Eunice 阿夏
时间轴 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第十三集 本季终
Who burned your hot rod?
谁把你的改装车烧了
Fancy a drive?
想兜兜风吗
Good job, player.
好样的 花花公子
Walk of shame. Macking on skeezoids all night.
羞耻地走回来 跟风骚女人销魂一整晚
I macked on zero skeezoids.
我没有去搞风骚女人
Doug made me the on- set writer.
道格让我做片场写手了
You got a promotion. That's great.
你升职了 那很棒啊
Yeah, that's what I thought,
是啊 我本来也是那么想的
but turns out set is a nightmare.
但事实证明这简直是个噩梦
I tried to give Paul F. Tompkins a note,
我试图给保罗·汤普金斯一张小纸条
and he threw a Caesar wrap at my head.
但他把凯撒卷扔到了我的头上
Farts. Sorry, bud.
惨啊 同情你 兄弟
They make you eat lunch in the middle of the night.
他们让你大半夜吃午饭
Some crew guy kept telling me rape jokes.
某个剧组成员不停给我讲强奸笑话
Do you think I was sent there as some sort of punishment?
你觉得我被派去那里是为了惩罚我吗
Paul keeps calling me.
保罗不停给我打电话
- Can you make him stop? - No.
-你能让他别打了吗 -不能
He's kind of scary these days.
他现如今有点可怕
He's got a tattoo of a cartoon frog on his thigh.
他在大腿上纹了一个卡通蛙图案
There's nothing tougher than that.
没有比那更强悍的了
Where's Jimmy?!
吉米在哪
Why do you look like a tampon?
为什么你看起来像根卫生棉条
I messed up so bad, you guys.
我这回闯大祸了 各位
I zoinked out and nicked an artery.
我走神了 切开了一条动脉
- I never should've operated. - Vernon, you need to go home.
-我就不应该去做手术 -弗南 你得回家
I can't go home.
我不能回家
The hospital cops are staking it out, fo' sho!
医院的警察一定在监视着我家
Plus, Becca will murder me dead.
而且贝卡肯定会杀了我的
I got to rest my eyes.
我得让眼睛休息下
Linds, by the way,
顺便说一下 琳子
your bazingers are straight up b...
你的提神饮料是真的...
I never asked you how you got this car.
我从没问过你是怎么搞到这辆车的
Didn't you?
没问过吗
I got it from...
我是从...
No. I don't want to know now.
别说 我现在不想知道
Well, you didn't ask because you didn't want to know?
你没问是因为你不想知道
I had other things on my mind.
我有别的事要想
I liked telling you everything, though.
但是我想把一切都告诉你
Me, too.
我也是
You ruined that.
但被你毁了
Look, a tunnel.
看 隧道
Ooh, let's hold our breath and make a wish.
我们屏住呼吸许个愿吧
No, thanks.
谢谢 不用了
I know what I'm wishing for.
我知道我要许什么愿
是关于你的
Vernon showed up covered in blood.
弗南浑身是血地过来了
I think he did something really bad.
我觉得他这次闯了大祸
Vernon finally did it!
弗南终于下手了
What?
什么
I had, like, March of next year.
我赌的是明年3月
What did you have again?
你当时赌的什么时候来着
October this year.
今年10月
Damn it. You won.
该死 你赢了
Becca won't pick up.
贝卡不接电话
She's probably drunk with Walter.
她可能又和沃特喝多了
- Help. - False alarm. Becca's alive.
-救命 -假情况 贝卡还活着
马上过来
Take me to my car?
送我到我停车的地方
I'll drive you there.
我送你去吧
Sounds like the Barbara clan
听起来芭芭拉那家人
have finally Chernobyl'd themselves.
终于核爆了自己的人生
I need to witness the fallout in IMAX.
我要亲临现场见证爆炸后的情况
This is Becca.
我是贝卡
Leave a message. And if this is Liquor Barn,
请留言 如果你是"酒仓"的送货员
I hereby authorize you to leave the wine on the front porch.
我特此批准你把红酒放在前廊上
I am over 25...
我满25岁了
barely.
刚满而已啦
Bec, it's me. Pick up.
贝卡 是我 快接电话
麦克斯 我吓坏了 打给我
Pick up. Pick up.
接电话 接电话
- Not how voice mail works. - Pick up, pick up.
-语音留言不是这样用的 -接电话 接电话
Why is Jimmy driving us?
吉米为什么送我们去
He wanted to help.
他想帮忙
Why didn't you leave town?
你怎么还没离开
May be a change of plans.
可能计划有变
Just shush.
把嘴闭上
She just texted me a picture of her titties from some bar.
她刚在一个酒吧里给我发了她的露乳照
Want to see?
想看吗
- Seen them. - Show me.
-看过了 -给我看
It's a lovely day at D.B. Industries.
今天DB公司一切都好
This is Dutch.
我是达奇
Dutch, it's Edgar. Put Doug on.
达奇 我是埃德加 叫道格接电话
Doug's out of town. Where you at?
道格出城了 你在哪儿
I was on set all night.
我整晚都在片场
BT dubs,
顺便说下
- You're welcome. - For what?
-不用谢我 -谢你什么
You. Jimmy.
你 吉米
Hanging out all nice.
相处愉快
So what?
那又怎么样
Sew buttons. I made this happen.
非常怎么样 都是我的功劳
I "Grouched" Boone.
我躲在垃圾桶告诉了布恩
You hid in a trash can?
你躲在垃圾桶里了吗
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
I just suggested he pump the brakes on your relaish.
我只是建议他对你们这段恋情刹刹车
This is the worst thing you have ever done to me!
这是你对我做过最可恶的事了
I did it for Olivia.
我是为了奥利维亚
You have no idea what you did.
你不知道自己做了什么
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
We're taking you to your husband.
我们要带你去找你老公
No! No. No, no, no. No. No. No. No
不 不要 不要 不不不
- Come on. - Okay. Okay.
-上车吧 -好了 好了
No.
- No, no, no. No. Mmm. - Easy.
-不 不 不要 -当心点
Hey. You okay, sis?
你还好吧 姐姐
N- No.
不好
Why not?
为什么不好
I'm just not okay.
反正就是不好
You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
I help people now.
我现在专门帮助别人
When's the last time you were happy?
你上一次感到快乐是什么时候
Never.
从来没有过
When I was pregnant.
我怀孕的时候
I'm gonna get a Lyft to the Palisades. I need answers.
我打算叫网约车送我去帕利塞兹 我需要答案
Well, I'll drive you there after we drop Becca off.
等我们送贝卡回家后 我开车送你去
What's one more stop?
多去一个地方也没差
What's happening?
这是什么情况
Uh, where are you taking her?!
你们要带她去哪儿
We still have credits on Golden Tee.
我们的"金牌高尔夫"游戏账户还有余额
Walter!
沃特
Wait for me.
等我
I love you!
我爱你
Becca!
贝卡
Vernon, wake up.
弗南 醒醒
Did we finally knock boots?
我们终于做爱了吗
How many times did I gaz?
我射了几次
Oh, man! You narced me out!
天呐 你出卖我
You fell asleep during surg?
你做手术途中居然睡着了
I was tossing a new hip into old Fay Yoder and passed out.
我给菲·尤达装人工髋关节时昏睡了过去
I'm so tired, boo.
我真的好累 宝贝
- Is she dead? - I don't know, dummy.
-她死了吗 -我不知道啊 小傻瓜
I ran out of the hospital, smashed my phone on a rock,
我逃出医院 在石头上把我的手机砸烂了
and taped the SIM card to a stray dog.
然后把SIM卡贴在了流浪狗身上
I got no insurance.
我没买保险
What?!
什么
I let my insurance lapse.
我的保险到期了没再续
I'm calling the hospital.
我这就打给医院
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不 不行 不行
Gi... Give me my phone!
把电话还给我
No!
不行
Here you are.
你在这儿呢
What do you want, Paul?
你想干什么 保罗
I need a letter of recommendation.
我需要一封推荐信
The adoption agency says I'll have a better chance
领养机构说如果我有名誉证人的话
with a character witness.
机会会更大一些
You're getting a baby?
你要养孩子了吗
I'm trying.
我在努力
I was rejected from most reputable agencies
我被信誉度最好的几家机构拒绝了
because of my recent foray
因为我最近攻击了
into incendiary political movements.
那些具有煽动性的政治运动
I didn't know what they stood for.
我又不知道他们代表的是什么
I- I just thought they were a bunch of guys who dressed well
我以为他们也是一群衣冠楚楚
and felt picked on, too.
觉得遭受不公正对待的人
I just want someone to love and take care of.
我只是希望有个人能让我来爱 让我照顾
But who am I kidding?
但我这是在骗谁呢
They'll never pick me.
他们永远都不会选我
What are these texts to Walter?!
这些发给沃特的信息是什么鬼
Why'd you write you want to
你为什么要写你想
"Suck the gay out of him through his dick hole"?
"从他的马眼吸出他的基佬基因"呢
Because I'm not happy!
因为我不快乐
You're not happy?
你还不快乐
I'm not happy! No one's happy!
我才不快乐 没人快乐
- I'm not happy. - Paul's not happy.
-我也不快乐 -保罗不快乐
I don't care if Paul's happy.
我才不在乎保罗快不快乐
I'm talking about whether I'm happy.
我只在乎我快不快乐
Yeah, but I'm not happy.
好吧 但我不快乐
Who cares if you're happy?
谁会在乎你快不快乐
- I'm not happy. - I'm happy.
-我不快乐 -我挺快乐的
- I'd like to be happy, too. - I was born special,
-我也想要快乐 -我生来就与众不同
and I was born deserving happiness, and now look at me,
我生来就应该获得快乐幸福 但看看我现在的状况
I'm miserable, I'm married to you.
我惨透了 我嫁给了你
I need to talk to Doug.
我得跟道格谈谈
Sorry, man. He's meeting with Raúl Castro and Al Franken
抱歉老兄 他正在跟劳尔·卡斯特罗
at the Ministerio del Interior.
和内政部的艾尔·弗兰肯开会
Shit, I didn't tell you that.
该死 别说是我告诉你的
I need someone to tell me - what's going on.
我需要有人来告诉我现在到底是怎么回事
I can explain.
我能解释
I'll leave you two alone.
我就不打扰你们了
I'll be in the float tank.
我会在漂浮箱里
First we get split up, then I get exiled to set,
先是我们被拆开 然后我被贬去了片场
and now you're ducking my calls? What did I do?
现在你还不接我电话 我做什么对不起你的事了
I- I mean, I don't, I don't mean to be overdramatic
我...我无意表现得太夸张
-and assume it's me or anything, but... - No, it's you.
-猜测是我的原因或是别的什么... -不 就是因为你
I told Doug I don't want to work with you anymore.
是我跟道格说我不想再与你共事了
You triggered me.
你引发了我的一系列问题
Telling me about sad things and poor people
你跟我说了很多悲伤的事和穷人的生活
why would you put that on me?
你为什么要让我承受这些
I'm having trouble sleeping.
我现在都难以入睡了
I have PTSD from your war stories.
你的战争故事让我患上了创伤后应激障碍
I have PTSD from war.
战争让我患上了创伤后应激障碍
You know, Max,
麦克斯
I'm starting to think you're just some rich kid
我开始觉得你只是那种
- who's never had any adversity. - It's totally true.
-从没遇过挫折的富家小孩而已 -完全正确
The worst day of my life was in eighth grade
我这辈子最糟的一天就是8年级的时候
when my dog Clarice got hip dysplasia.
我的狗克拉丽斯患了髋关节发育不良
Oh, no. Did she die?
不会吧 它死了吗
No, she's fine. We got her a drone.
不 它好得很 我们给它配了部无人机
Come on, girl.
来吧 小姑娘
She's 20. She can't see or hear you.
它现在20岁了 耳聋眼花
I thought I was ready to get in the muck with you,
我原本以为自己准备好了跟你风雨同行
but it turns out I just want to chill out with simple people
到头来却发现自己还是只想跟简单的人轻松相处
who don't make me sad, like Dutch and Seth MacFarlane.
他们不会让我觉得悲伤 比如达奇和赛斯·麦克法兰
But you don't deserve to be on set.
但确实不该把你发配到片场去
Paul F. Tompkins is a bad, bad man.
保罗·汤普金斯是个人渣
We were at a party once in Venice,
我们曾经在威尼斯一起参加派对
and he stuffed a crow into a dishwasher.
他把一只乌鸦塞进了洗碗机
I'll get Doug to fix it.
我会让道格解决这事的
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, bye- bye.
好了 再见
That looked bad.
情况看起来很糟
Oh, no. I mean...
不 我是说...
Max can't be my friend anymore, but...
麦克斯不再是我的朋友了 但
he's a good guy.
他是个好人
Uh, no, he's not. He's repulsive.
不 才不是呢 他简直令人作呕
And not because he has a 13- year- old's mustache
不是因为他留着13岁小孩儿的小胡须
and calls Manhattans "Hatties,"
并且称曼哈顿鸡尾酒为"哈宝"
but because he puts conditions on your friendship.
而是因为他对你的友谊强加条件
I mean, I guess it wouldn't be the worst thing
如果我试着去倾听你那些故事
for my personal growth were I to try to be more available
我觉得这对于我的个人成长来说
for your stories and whatnot.
倒不见得是件坏事
Uh, at this point, I think that might be too weird.
到了这个时候 那样似乎有点太怪了
Okay. Phew.
好吧 行
You know...
其实
Maybe it's time I be my own main dude.
或许我时候把自己当成最好的朋友了
I'm gonna walk for a bit.
我去散会儿步
Good luck.
祝你好运
So, should I...
我要不要...
Should I take you back?
要不要我送你回去
Not yet.
暂时不用
It's cold A.F. Out here.
这里冷死了
Oh, I have my flannel in the car.
我车里有法兰绒长袖衫
- I'll get it for you. - No!
-我去给你拿 -不要
This time, I'll get it.
这一次 我去拿
I'm moving in with Boone.
我要搬去跟布恩同居了
That's good news, isn't it?
那是好消息 对吧
Yeah, it is good.
是啊 是很好
We're down a road.
我们要发展成正式关系了
He has a kid. She's cute.
他有个女儿 很可爱
Why?
为什么
He asked.
他请求的
He put himself out there.
他坦诚表露了自己的心意
He said he wanted me, and that means something.
他说他想要我 那是有重大意义的
But you're leaving town, right?
但你要离开城里了 对吧
The bags in your trunk.
行李都堆在后备箱里了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 没错
Yeah, I'm moving to Cape Coral.
是啊 我要搬去珊瑚角了
I heard you can swim in Hemingway's pool.
我听说可以在海明威的泳池里游泳
I just thought I should say good- bye.
我只是觉得应该跟你告别一下
I'm glad you did.
我很高兴你这么做了
If it's possible,
如果可能的话
one day...
将来有一天
I'd still like to know you, Gretchen.
我还是愿意再认识你 格雷琴
You know that's never gonna happen.
你知道那是不可能的
I know what needs to happen.
我知道应该怎么办
Paul, you are going to pay Becca
保罗 你要付钱给贝卡
to surrogate your baby.
替你代孕
No.
不行
- Lindsay, that's truly insane. - He isn't.
-琳赛 那真的太疯狂了 -他不可能
Paul, you deserve to have a family,
保罗 你应该拥有一个家庭
even if you have lesbian hair and hate Thelma & Louise.
尽管你有着女同般的头发 且讨厌《末路狂花》
When two women take the law into their own hands,
两个女人无视法律 私自执法
they're considered heroes.
被视作英雄
But when Sheriff David Clarke...
但大卫·克拉克警长...
No! No.
别说了 闭嘴
Becca, you guys are going to need money
贝卡 你们需要钱
to cover the inevitable lawsuit.
来应对无可避免的官司
Besides, you were the happiest you've ever been
再说了 你怀孕的时候
when you were pregnant.
是你最开心快乐的时候
Everyone gave me presents and wanted to touch me.
大家都送我礼物 并且想摸我
Where am I going to get an ovum?
我上哪儿去弄卵子
Just use mine, already.
就用我的吧
Of course, that will heavily increase my fee.
当然了 那样的话费用要增加很多
Paul's got so much love in him.
保罗是一个非常有爱的人
He's not going away.
他不会离开的
Maybe now the Cottumaccio family cycle
或许现在卡特玛乔家族的魔咒
will finally get broken.
终于要被打破了
Um, Tallulah is a great baby.
塔卢拉是个好孩子啊
I mean, is she?
真的吗
And Vernon?
弗南你怎么说
In. I'm in.
同意 我同意
I guess I'll have my lawyers draw up a contract.
我这就让我的律师去拟合同
Just as long as I get to watch.
只要我能在旁边看着就行
Ew! They do it in a lab.
真恶心 是在实验室受孕的
To be discussed.
有待商榷
我们很愧疚错过了你的派对我们在邦迪酒吧 快过来吧
删除
I'm a helper.
我是个帮助他人的人
Like that glove that makes hamburgers.
就像那个做汉堡的手套
I'm sorry I burned your car.
很抱歉我烧了你的车
This guy hadn't even seen a computer
那家伙以前都没看过电脑
till I introduced it to him.
后来还是我带他认识的
I think I should get at least a million for that.
我觉得我因此至少该获得一百万
Babe!
亲爱的
We just cracked this Malbec. You remember Whitney.
我们把这瓶马尔贝克葡萄酒开了 你认识威特妮
Hi! Whitney!
你好啊 威特妮
- Gretchen? How are you? - So nice to see you, yet again,
-格雷琴 你还好吧 -再次见到你可真棒
- here, now. - Yeah, of course.
-在这又见面了 -是啊 当然了
Gretchen, will you help me with my poster for science class?
格雷琴 你能帮我做科学课的海报吗
Sure, kiddo. Go get your crayons.
当然了 孩子 去拿你的蜡笔
No flesh color, 'cause racism.
不准用肉色的 那是种族歧视
Neil was just telling us about growing up with Mark Zuckerberg.
尼尔刚跟我们说他是跟马克·扎克伯格一起长大的
We invented this game using bottle caps.
我们用瓶盖发明了一个游戏
And the next thing I know,
接下来我只知道
he's published it in the school paper,
他把那游戏发表在了校报上
with his name as the only author.
他的名字成了唯一的作者名
I couldn't believe it.
我真不敢相信
To this day, I have not joined Facebook.
直到今天 我都没注册Facebook
Oh, shit!
天呐
I'm sorry, Boone. I had to do it.
对不起 布恩 我必须这么做
That's not Boone! That's Whitney's husband!
那不是布恩 那是威特妮的丈夫
Uh... what is your name again?
你...叫什么名字来着
- Neil! - Neil, right.
-尼尔 -尼尔 没错
Wait, so is this the single mum that you finger- bombed?
所以这就是你用手指插过的那个单亲母亲吗
What?! No!
什么 才不是
Is there anyone in this house who hasn't fingered my wife?!
这屋子里还有没用手指插过我老婆的人吗
Olivia can hear you.
奥利维亚能听到你说话
I don't care! Olivia hates me!
我不在乎 奥利维亚讨厌我
I overheard her the other day calling me Fatty McFartface.
我那天无意听到她骂我是"傻逼脸肥猪"
Well, she is the fartface!
她才是傻逼脸
Don't call my kid a fartface.
别骂我孩子是傻逼脸
You do not touch me ever again!
你以后不准再碰我
Boone, I'm sorry...
布恩 对不起
Oh, God.
天呐
- Get, get... - Let go, Boone!
-放开... -放手 布恩
Get off him! Now!
放开他 立刻
We're leaving! Screw all of you!
我们走了 你们都去死吧
Gretchen, I know this man represents acceptance
格雷琴 我知道这男人代表的是接受
and security and nights binging prestige dramas,
安全感 以及夜夜连看优质剧集
but I couldn't live one more day if I didn't at least fight
但我如果不至少争取一下机会
- for another chance... - Hey! No.
-那我一天都活不下去 -打住 别说了
You're done, Jimmy.
你可以滚了 吉米
No, no! Lay off! The three months I spent away from you
不行 放开我 和你分开的那三个月
made me realize exactly what a terrible mistake I made!
让我意识到我究竟犯了个多么大的错误
You don't know how sorry I am! I'm so sorry.
你不知道我有多懊悔 对不起
No!
You don't get to apologize!
你没资格道歉
I didn't leave Lindsay's shithole apartment for that entire three months!
整整三个月 我都没踏出过琳赛的烂公寓一步
I bought in, finally,
我好不容易全身心投入进去了
after a lifetime of being too goddamned scared,
在那之前我害怕了一辈子
and you punished me for it!
你却为此而惩罚了我
Hey, hey, it's okay. Stop. Just...
好了 没事了 打住 就...
It just confirmed what I have always known.
那确认了我一直以来都知道的一点
At the end of the day, I'm unlovable.
归根结底 我是个不配被爱的人
Fundamentally. Always have been.
从根源上就如此 一直这样
And you fell for me? Joke is on you!
你竟然会爱上我 傻的人是你
Gretchen, no.
格雷琴 不是的
My leaving had literally nothing to do with you!
我离开真的跟你一点关系都没有
I am tremendously messed up.
我是个有严重问题的人
No, you left because I suck.
不 你离开是因为我是个烂人
I left because I suck.
我离开是因为我是个烂人
Do you really think you're unlovable?
你真觉得你是不配被爱的人吗
You are very lovable!
你能让人爱到无法自拔
Shut up. You are very lovable.
闭嘴 你能让人爱到无法自拔
Look, yes, I got scared. But I have changed.
没错 我害怕了 但我改了
I saw your bags packed in your car.
我看到你的行李都收拾好放进车里了
Why would I be with someone
我为什么要跟一个
who is always ready to bounce when things get rough?
遇到一点挫折 就随时准备离开的人在一起
See? Gretchen is happy here.
瞧吧 格雷琴在这里很快乐
I am a nice, successful, stable person,
我是个成功 稳定的大好人
and you're a bad guy who left a girl on a hill.
你却是一个把女孩丢在山上的渣男
And you only asked me to move in because Lindsay told you not to.
你邀请我同居完全是因为琳赛叫你别这么做
- No, I was going to anyway. - Gretchen, please.
-不 我本来也打算邀请的 -格雷琴 求你了
- It's just, maybe not at that time. - Every single day,
-只是可能不会是这个时候 -每一天
- I have met these people... - But I was going to...
-我认识一些人... -但我本打算...
Stop!
闭嘴
Oh, my God.
天呐
You guys are right.
你们说得对
My stupid parents made me feel like I wasn't enough,
我的傻逼父母让我觉得我永远不够好
so I wait around for someone to tell me I'm worthy?
所以我一直等着有人来告诉我我值得被爱
That's insane.
真是太疯狂了
I don't want to do that anymore.
我再也不想那样了
Guys, I'm sorry.
二位 我很抱歉
I choose...
我选择...
I choose...
我选择...
myself.
我自己
Jimmy! Jimmy!
吉米 吉米
Why?
为什么
You fought for me.
你为我争取了
And, besides, you looked so sad when I left,
并且 我离开时 你看上去很伤心
I realize I now have the power to destroy you.
我意识到我现在有摧毁你的能力了
And why would I give that up?
我为什么要放弃那个
Shit. Drive.
糟了 快开车
Farts.
操蛋
Oh, by the way...
顺便说下...
Okay.
好吧
So, what are we thinking, October?
我们现在是什么打算 十月吗
October could work.
十月可以
- What the hell is wrong with you?! - Who honks like that?!
-你是有什么毛病啊 -谁会像那样按喇叭
What are you, an ambulance?
你当你是救护车啊
How dare you! My fiancée -and I are talking!
你真是大胆 我未婚妻和我在聊天呢
- You should just wait! - You stupid cow!
-你应该等着 -你个傻逼母牛
- Jesus, some people. - Really.
-天呐 有些人真奇葩 -就是