我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第2集: 从你走后(2) It's Been (2)

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Everything bagel and cream cheese, black coffee.
全麦贝果加奶油奶酪 黑咖啡
普莉希拉设计
卡尔
Aw, hey, dog.
嘿 小狗狗
Jesus.
天呐
♪ With their tanks ♪
♪他们的坦克♪
♪ And their bombs, and their bombs ♪
♪他们的炸弹 他们的炸弹♪
♪ And their guns, in your head ♪
♪他们的手枪 冲进你脑海♪
♪ In your head you're crying ♪
♪在你脑海中 你在哭泣♪
♪ In their head, in your head ♪
♪他们的脑海 你的脑海♪
♪ Zombie, zombie ♪
♪僵尸 僵尸♪
♪ Zombie-ie-ie-ie. ♪
♪僵尸日日日♪
Linds, I discovered this awesome radio station!
琳子 我发现了家超赞的电台
Jack FM-- it is not your father's rock station.
"杰克FM" 可不是父辈的那种摇滚电台
You see, Jack just plays whatever he wants.
杰克想播什么就播什么
They have this great '90s block
他们有个90年代金曲的栏目
I've gotten really into.
可把我迷住了
What a great decade for music.
音乐的黄金十年啊
We were so lucky!
我们真是太幸运了
‭Anyway...
话说...
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
So good.
很好
I love my job.
我喜欢我的工作
That's so great.
那可太棒了
Watch me.
快看我
It's like having people expect you to be somewhere
就像别人期望你去某个地方
actually makes you want to go there.
你就真想去了
Plus, I get money.
再说了 我还有钱赚
Awesome.
棒极了
Look, I put beads in my hair.
瞧 我头发藏珠
You should use it at work.
你可以把这个用在作品上
"Teenage white girl on vacation" is gonna be huge this year.
"白人少女度假风"今年绝对大火
I'm finally contributing to society.
我终于对社会有贡献了
By being a stylist's assistant?
就凭做个设计师助手吗
Helping make people less ugly?
让世间少点丑算吗
It's God's work, Gretch.
那可是上帝的活儿 格雷琴
This is the tits!
这样赞极了
I'm playing with clothes during the day,
我白天游乐于衣服间
and then I come home, and you're here, and Paul isn't.
然后回到家有你在 而且保罗不在
I love my new life.
我喜欢这新生活
Yeah, but... I don't know.
好吧 可是... 我不确定
- What? - ‭I love it, too.
-怎么了 -我也喜欢
But... we're doing the same thing every night.
可是我们每晚都是老一套
You know, drinking, smoking weed.
喝酒 吸大麻
I'm afraid we might be in a rut.
恐怕我们陷入了一成不变的状态
Okay, well, we can go out in the hood.
好吧 我们可以去附近转转
Get Korean barbecue, and then go to one of those karaoke places
买上韩式烧烤 然后去一个
where they don't like white people.
反感白人的KTV
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Why don't we stay here and smoke crack?
我们还是待在家吸可卡因吧
Where did you get crack?
你从哪弄来的可卡因
From one of the homeless people outside.
从外面一个流浪汉手里搞来的
I didn't even have to leave the apartment.
我甚至不用离开家
He just came to the window and asked
他直接来到窗口问我
if I wanted to buy some crack, and I said yes!
要不要买点可卡因 我当然要
Ten dollars for all that crack. Can you believe it?
十美元买了这么多 难以置信吧
Maybe smoking crack isn't the best idea.
或许吸可卡因不是个好主意
The guy who sold it to me couldn't disagree more.
那个卖给我的人绝对不认同
翻译 小饭 Eunice 青椒 DaisyHsia
翻译 Glida Lynn_宁 泽生
时间轴 阿包 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第二集
Lindsay, did you get those swatches from Antwerp?
‭琳赛 你拿到安特卫普寄来的样品了吗
- Hello? - ‭Lindsay?
-听到没 -琳赛
Can I see you in my office?
到我办公室来一趟
Lindsay, I wanted to...
琳赛 我想...
- I smoked crack. - What?
-我吸了可卡因 -什么
Thank you for this opportunity.
感谢你给我这个机会
I'm sorry I let you down.
抱歉我让你失望了
Lindsay, sit.
琳赛 坐下
You've been here on a trial basis for over a month now.
你来这里试用一个多月了
Are you enjoying yourself?
工作愉快吗
So much.
非常愉快
It's the dream I didn't know I had.
这简直是我内心深处的梦想
I feel like I found a family here.
我感觉在这里找到了大家庭
Plus, the free food is a nice perk.
还有 免费食物这福利太棒了
We don't have free food.
我们不供应免费食物
Anyway, how would you like to come work for me full-time?
总之 你愿不愿意来为我全职工作
What?! Yes!
什么 要要要
I mean, I might be amenable to that.
我是说 我可能会接受这个提议
Do you have a piece of paper
你要给我一张纸
on which I should write my opening salary offer?
让我来写上预期薪水吗
You're funny.
你人真逗
You have got a great eye,
你眼光很棒
and you're the most positive person we've ever had.
而且你是我们见过的最乐观的人
I really value you, Lindsay.
我真的很看重你 琳赛
Okay, well, you'll start at a base of $45K,
那么 你初始底薪4.5万
plus commission on any new clients you bring in.
再加上你带来新客户的提成
普莉希拉设计琳赛·吉利安 助理设计师
Now that you're out of your probationary period,
现在你算是过了试用期了
the real work begins.
真正的工作即将开始
You don't have to do any more of those dummy chores.
你不必再做那些没用的跑腿活儿了
Carl can do all that crap.
那些破事都交给卡尔吧
I want you to start thinking like a designer.
我希望你快速形成设计师思维
Read these.
读读这些东西
They're a good start for understanding
从中可以很好地了解
my style, philosophy and influences,
我的风格 理念和影响力
and probably the origins of my body dysmorphia.
或许也能了解我身体变形的由来
Why I eat ice for lunch.
我午饭吃冰的原因
Then come back tonight at 7:00, and we begin.
今晚7点回来 我们开始工作
Tonight?
今晚吗
But... work is for day.
但白天才需要工作啊
Honey, making people look good is a 24-hour job.
亲爱的 让人变美是全天候的工作
We have to dress an actor
我们得为一位男星
for Jaden Smith's retirement party.
打造参加贾登·史密斯退休派对的服装
Sorry.
抱歉
Thanks, Priscilla.
谢谢 普莉希拉
Shove it up your ass, Carl.
有什么想法都憋回去 卡尔
Okay.
好的
Hi. Hello. Hi. ‭Oh...
你回来了 你好 你好
How was work? I had a great day.
工作怎么样 我今天过得超爽
The Price Is Right had Plinko,
《价格猜猜猜》节目邀请了普林科
which they never do.
他们以前都没请过
I made a chocolate mug cake.
我做了个巧克力杯子蛋糕
Also, I started a really cool dinosaur mural on your wall.
我还在你的墙上画了一个特别酷的恐龙
Anyway,
总而言之
tonight I made a pitcher of greyhounds
今晚我用那一袋子
with that bag of grapefruits that you thought were limes.
你以为是酸橙的葡萄柚做了一大壶果汁
Postmates is bringing us Taco Bell as we speak.
现在快递公司正给我们配送塔可钟餐厅的食物
I think I have a little crack left.
我想我还有点剩下的可卡因
I can't hang out tonight.
我今晚不能和你一起玩了
I have to be back at work at 7:00.
我7点就得回去工作
But work is for day.
但工作应该是白天做的
That's what I said.
我也是这么说的
Oh, well, at least until then,
至少在那之前
we can get down with our chalupas and watch Fixer Upper.
我们可以吃着鸡肉饼看《改造大师》吧
We drink every time Joanna says, "Shiplap!"
乔安娜一说"搭叠" 且奇普能理解她的意思
that Chip can get it, huh?
我们就喝酒 好吗
He can get it all the way, I think.
我觉得他全部都能理解
Actually, I have a whole bunch of reading to do.
实际上 我有一堆材料要看
"I should really get started on those sit-ups
"我真的应该开始做仰卧起坐了
if I want to finish in time to catch the news."
那样才能赶上看新闻"
Actually, I really need to concentrate,
实际上 我真的需要集中注意力
so maybe you could clear out for, like, an hour or two?
所以也许你能让我单独待一两个小时
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, no, it's just, um,
还好 不 只是...
I'm not really going outside these days.
我这些天都没怎么出门
What do you mean?
什么意思
I haven't left your apartment.
我就没离开过你的公寓
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Three months, two days, give or take.
大概三个月加两天了吧
What?!
什么
You mean you haven't even left while I'm at work?
你是说你在我去工作的时候都没有离开过
But the other day I came home for lunch
但那天我回来吃午饭
and jerked it for 45 minutes.
手淫了45分钟
I was hiding under the bed.
我当时在床底下藏着
So, I take it you're not going to therapy?
那你肯定没去看心理医生吧
Wrong!
I Skype with that titty-sucking bitch every week.
我和那个吸奶的婊子每周都会视频聊天
I am still taking my meds and
我还在服用那些药
holding down my job, so she's happy.
没有丢工作 所以她很高兴
Dummy.
笨蛋
Are you holding down your job?
你的工作真的保住了吗
I'm paying randos to take care of my bullshit clients,
我花钱请人去搞定我的烂客户
and I told the boys I'm in Europe
我告诉他们我在欧洲
scouting new talent and making connect... Shit, shit!
在发掘新星 拉关系...该死 该死
I'm late for my Skype with them.
我忘了要和他们视频聊天
Oh, bonjour.
你们好
Oh, you're in France now.
你现在在法国了
God, I love Paris.
天啊 我爱巴黎
Did you go to the Louvre?
你去卢浮宫了吗
Oh, no, it's closed.
没有去 那里关门了
They're cleaning the rugs.
他们在清洗地毯
Uh, where's Honey Nutz?
蜜蛋呢
He couldn't make it.
他来不了了
He said he had a colonoscopy.
他说他做了结肠镜检查
Isn't he young for that?
他这么年轻 做这个太早了吧
Well, he said it's never too early to start, but come on,
他说再早也不为过 但是拜托
we all know the truth, right?
我们都知道真相 对吗
Zachary craves any kind of human touch.
扎克瑞渴望任何类型的人类触摸
Anyway, bitch, what opportunities have you gotten for us?
总之 贱人 你给我们找到什么机会了
You've been gone forever.
你走了不知道有多久了
I am laying important groundwork.
我正在打基础
I'm talking you up to all the music press, the influential bloggers.
我在向所有的音乐媒体和大V们推荐你们
Uh, pardonnez-moi, uh, un ashtray,
原谅我 烟灰缸
s'il vous plaît.
麻烦你
Merci.
谢谢
It's just that you've been gone for a long time,
你真的走了很长时间
and we actually have press needs here.
我们现在真的很需要公关
I tweet-threatened Connie Chung yesterday,
我昨天在推特上威胁了宗毓华
and not a peep, Gretchen, not one peep.
她一点反应都没有 格雷琴 屁都没放一个
Guys, there is a surging hunger
各位 欧洲现在
for American hip-hop in Europe right now.
对美国嘻哈乐特别饥渴
You know, because of Brexit.
因为 脱欧运动
You can't deny that.
那是无可否认的
- Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
-对对对 -对对对
- That makes sense. - Anyway,
-有道理 -总之
I'm going to Hot Mix 97.8 tonight.
我今晚要去"金曲混搭97.8"电台
They are playing you on their Magnifique Mash-up Hour.
他们要在他们的"精彩混搭时光"放你们的歌
Make sure they play "Titty Tag."
确保他们一定要播放《奶子标签》
Or "Pussy on Swoll."
或者《被操肿的逼》
Uh, voulez voulez.
哇啦哇啦
Merci.
谢谢
Stupide. I have to go.
笨蛋 我得挂了
- Ciao. ‭- Also, make sure you...
-再见 -并且 要确保...
- Girl. - ‭Right?
-姑娘 -对吧
No, I meant girl...
不是 我是说你实在有点...
You have got to leave the apartment.
你得离开公寓 出去走走
Sweetie, just go outside for an hour.
亲爱的 出去一小时吧
You're listening to poor-people radio.
你都在听穷人广播了
You have the bush of an old Italian man.
你的阴毛浓密得跟意大利老男人一样
You're doing crack.
你还在吸可卡因
But isn't it kind of awesome, though,
但是 这难道不是很棒吗
that I came straight here after Jimmy left me on that hill,
吉米把我抛弃在那座山上 我直接来了这里
and haven't left?
再也没离开过
Like, that is pretty much straight baller when you think about it.
仔细想想的话 简直棒得不能更棒
What if I run into him and then I die?
如果我撞见他 然后我死了呢
I'm trying to stalk him online,
我试图在网上追踪他
but that idiot hasn't updated anything.
但那个白痴什么都没更新
Have you figured out why he left yet?
你想明白他为什么离开了吗
Why he asked me to be his wife and then drove away?
为什么他刚向我求完婚就开车走人了吗
Best I can figure, he was paid by one of my enemies.
我觉得最大的可能是 他是我的敌人花钱雇来的
It was just a long con to prank me by someone who I did wrong.
肯定是我得罪的某人设的一个长线骗局来坑我
Probably Jason Mraz for when I called him
很可能是歌手杰森·玛耶兹 因为我骂他是
a fedora-wearing diarrhea.
戴浅顶软呢帽的稀屎
Do you believe Edgar that he hasn't heard from Jimmy?
埃德加说他没吉米的消息 你信吗
Oh, no. Edgar is obviously covering for him.
才不信 埃德加显然是在给他打掩护
Really? That fink.
真的吗 那个内奸
Well, no one lies to me.
没人可以对我撒谎
Do you know where those Eskimo Pies are that I put in the freezer?
你知道我放在冰箱里的雪糕去哪儿了吗
Oh, I forgot to tell you, the police came for them.
我忘了告诉你 警察来把它们带走了
Weird.
真奇怪
如果枪是双关语
Come in!
进来
- Lindsay. ‭- What are you doing?
-琳赛 -你在干什么呢
I'm just trying to come up with some pitch ideas
我在为我负责写段子的那部剧
for the show I'm working on, doug Loves Sketches.
《道格爱喜剧》 想些新创意
It's about sketches. Doug loves 'em.
是关于喜剧小品的 道格很喜欢
I know, I watched season one.
我知道 我看过第一季
I loved "Guido Baby." ‭
我喜欢"吉多宝宝"
"Guido Baby" was mine.
"吉多宝宝"是我的角色
You could totally tell!
一眼就能看出来
Jimmy!
吉米
Jimmy, I'm coming down!
吉米 我下来了
- What are you doing? - I know he's here.
-你在干什么 -我知道他在这里
- He's really not. - Please.
-他真的不在 -得了吧
I could read people like a deck of cards,
我可以轻易看穿一个人
and you're holding the "Q" of clovers.
你绝对隐瞒了一些事
Give him up, chico! Where is he?
把他交出来 小子 他在哪儿
He's not here. He never came back, okay?
他不在这里 他没回来过 好吗
Do you know how hard that was for me?
你知道那对我来说有多艰难吗
At first, I drove around looking for him,
一开始 我开着车到处找他
from bar to bar, every night.
每天晚上 从一个酒吧找到另一个
showing photos, asking around.
给人看照片 各处打听
I even started a hotline.
我甚至开了个热线
Tips came in, but they never led anywhere.
有人打进来告知些线索 但都查不到什么
Now I just...
现在我...
keep a light on for him and...
为他点亮一盏灯 然后...
I leave him messages every once and awhile
我偶尔会给他发语音留言
just to hear his voice.
就为了听听他自动回复的声音
But life goes on. It must.
但生活必须继续下去
That's too many details.
你透露太多细节了
Look.
你看
I redecorated.
我把房子重新装修了
Would I dare do that if Jimmy was still here?
如果吉米还在这里 我敢这么做吗
He'd kill you.
他会杀了你
Exactly.
没错
So he just never came home from proposing?
所以他求完婚后就没回来过吗
He just disappeared?
他就这么凭空消失了
Maybe he moved back to England.
或许他搬回英国去了
I don't know.
我也不知道
But he's gone.
反正他走了
‭So you're sure a handsome fellow like you doesn't have a girlfriend.
你确定像你这样的帅哥没有女朋友吗
You won L.A.
你赢了洛杉矶
What?
什么
Jimmy never came home either.
吉米也一直没回家
Guess you guys are both pussies.
看来你们两个都是孬种
Gretch, he's gone.
格雷琴 他走了
He must've drove back to England.
他肯定开车回英国了
Whoa. Okay.
哇 好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I saw everything!
我全都看到了
Since this is obviously over, I'll just be honest.
既然这已经结束了 我就说实话吧
I was gonna bang that chick.
我本来打算上那个妞的
Okay.
好吧
So, what would you say your most pressing style needs are right now?
你觉得你现在最紧迫的时尚需求是什么
Trends.
时尚趋势
I need to be told what the trends are going to be.
我需要有人来告诉我时尚趋势将是什么
Like... what are people wearing in Japan next year? Hmm?
比如 日本人明年会穿什么衣服
Also, been really feeling poopy pants these days.
并且 最近觉得屎尿裤风格很不错
No autographs.
不签名
You need to go!
你得走人
You guys are out of Goldfish, by the way.
顺便说下 你们的小金鱼干酪吃完了
- Can I help you? - Um, sorry.
-有什么事要帮忙吗 -抱歉
That's my...
她是我的...
Sorry.
抱歉
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I tried to go outside,
我试过走出去了
but it's boring as shit.
但实在无聊透顶
‭It's just busses
大街上只有公车
and old Asian ladies with the wheelie carts.
以及推着小车的亚洲老妇人
When did sounds get so loud, yo?
什么时候声音变得这么大了
Anyway, so I came here.
不说了 于是我就来了这里
- What are you guys doing? ‭- Gretchen!
-你们在干什么 -格雷琴
I need you to listen to me.
我需要你仔细听我说
I cannot be your only person.
我不能成为你的唯一
- Why not? - ‭Gretchen,
-为什么不行 -格雷琴
this is my place of business.
这是我工作的地方
Go.
离开
But I don't want to go. ‭Go.
但我不想离开
Go. Go.
离开 离开
Go.
离开
Sorry.
抱歉
Mentally ill neighbor.
是我那患精神病的邻居
Thanks, Obama.
谢了啊 奥巴马
Oh, good! You're done!
真好 你忙完了
What are we gonna do now?
我们接下来要去做什么
Have you been out here the whole time?!
你一直在这里等着吗
Yeah, just like three hours.
是啊 也就等了三个小时
You told me to wait outside.
你叫我在外面等着的
I introduced this cabbie to Jack FM.
我向这位出租车司机介绍了杰克FM电台
He loves it!
他超爱的
Not that Jack would care.
当然 杰克也不在乎
That guy does not play by society's rules.
那家伙不遵守社会规则
I meant go outside into the world.
我是叫你出去 深入到这个世界中
You are losing your shit
你简直是疯了
and moping about your ex-boyfriend, but...
因为你的前男友而消沉 但...
Not "Ex," He's not my ex-boyfriend.
不是"前" 他不是我前男友
We're still technically engaged.
严格说来我们依然是订婚关系
Are you goddamn kidding me?
你他妈在逗我呢
I don't know! Who knows?!
我不知道 谁知道呢
You don't know!
你也不知道
Do you know?
你知道吗
You are my best friend in the entire world.
你是我在这世上最好的朋友
We share a toothbrush.
我们共用一把牙刷
We do?
真的吗
But you can't come home tonight.
但你今晚不能回家
I can go anywhere.
我想去哪儿就去哪儿
I know, let's go kill someone.
我知道了 我们去杀人吧
- Focus! ‭- Okay.
-精神集中点 -好的
That's better. Babe,
好多了 宝贝
this is for your own good.
这是为了你自己好
I am only going to say this once:
我只会说一次
Gretchen, it's been...
格雷琴 已经...
♪ One week since you looked at me ♪
♪距离你上次看我已经过去一周♪
♪ Cocked your head to the side and said "I'm angry" ♪
♪你把头偏向一边 说你很生气♪
♪ Five days since you laughed at me ♪
♪距离你上次嘲笑我已经过去五天♪
♪ You said, "Get back together, come back and see me" ♪
♪你说 复合吧 回来看我♪
♪ Three days since the living room ♪
♪距离上次去客厅已经过去三天♪
♪ Realized it's all my fault, but couldn't tell you ♪
♪我意识到那是我的错 但却无法告诉你♪
♪ Yesterday you'd forgiven me ♪
♪如果是昨天 你一定会原谅我♪
♪ But it'll still be two days till I say I'm sorry ♪
♪但两天内 我绝对不会道歉♪
♪ Hold it now and watch me hoodwink ♪
♪等着看我欺骗你♪
♪ Make yourself think ♪
♪让你以为♪
♪ Think you're looking at Aquaman ♪
♪以为你面前的是海王♪
♪ I summon fish to the dish, although ♪
♪我召唤鱼成为盘中餐♪
♪ I like the Chalet Swiss, I like the sushi ♪
♪我喜欢瑞士小屋 也喜欢寿司♪
♪ 'Cause it's never hits the frying pan, hot like wasabi ♪
♪因为它不用上锅 像青芥末一样辣♪
♪ When I bust rhymes ♪
♪当我开始飚韵词♪
♪ Big like LeAnn Rimes 'cause I'm all about value ♪
♪像莉安·莱姆丝一样大 因为我最看重价值♪
♪ Bert Kaempfert's got the mad hits. ♪
♪波特坎普弗特有热门金曲♪
I can't take it anymore!
我再也受不了了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Well, I just got done with a full day at work.
我刚工作了一整天
And then I had night work, and now
晚上还加班了 现在
I have homework.
我还有家庭工作
That's three kinds of work.
那可是三种工作了
And Gretchen won't give me any space.
格雷琴一直紧紧缠着我不放
She Canada-rapped at me.
她对我实施了"加拿大说唱夺命法"
You and me, we have jobs now.
你和我 我们现在有工作了
We are businesspeople.
我们是商务人士
Edgar?
埃德加
We're the serious ones now.
我们现在成严肃认真的人了
Oh, my God.
天啊
- I miss them. ‭- Me, too.
-我好想他们 -我也是
My God, at least use a coaster, woman. ‭
天啊 至少用个杯垫啊 娘们儿
But I'm too busy looking at awesome dogs on the Internet.
但我一直在网上看萌狗 实在太忙了
Right, that's it, I can't take it anymore!
好了 够了 我受不了了
I'm going downstairs.
我要下楼了
Well, I was gonna go down there anyway
我也打算去那里的
to take a shower and not wash my legs.
去洗个澡 但是不洗腿
Maybe I'll work on my tree house blueprint.
或许我会修改下我的树屋蓝图
Perhaps I'll add a wall.
有可能会增加一面墙
Don't bug me in there, I'm gonna be jerking it to gangbang porn.
别打扰我 我要看群交片手淫
I'm going to drink alcohol in my bed
我要在床上喝酒
and read a very boring book.
看一本非常无趣的书
No, pay attention to me.
不要 陪着我嘛
I'm Gretchen. Play with my hair.
我是格雷琴 玩弄我的头发吧
Rambling speech about myself, pointed insult,
喜欢漫谈自己 毒舌
mock horror, extended metaphor that gets off track,
喜欢黑色喜剧 比喻总是失控
and then I call myself out for it!
然后我还经常想引起注意
Thirstiness, nasal laugh, being gross.
饥渴 假笑 恶心
Yet another reminder that I'm mentally ill.
不过却提醒我 我有精神病
Thirstiness.
饥渴
Play with me. Come on, I'm Gretchen.
跟我玩嘛 来嘛 我是格雷琴
- Kiss me! ‭- Stop bothering me!
-吻我 -别再烦我了
- I'm bored. - ‭All right, fine, I'll kiss you.
-我好无聊 -好吧 我会吻你的
Jesus!
天啊
- Well, do me already, dummy. - Ah, fine.
-快干我啊 笨蛋 -好吧
Hi.
你好
Is this seat taken?
这位子有人坐吗
Why, no.
没有
吉米将联系人移至...
"前任们"
Listen, Edgar, that was... really good sex.
听着 埃德加 刚跟你做爱太爽了
Right? Like really good.
对吧 真的超级爽
But just so you know, I'm really committed to my job right now
不过先跟你说清楚 我现在全身心都扑在工作上
and I don't want you to get your feelings hurt.
我不想伤害你的感情
I am so glad you said that
我真高兴你这么说
because, as amazing as that was,
因为 尽管刚刚做爱很爽
I feel, like, nothing for you.
但我对你 毫无感情
I am all about my job right now.
我现在一心想着我的工作
- Really? ‭- Yeah.
-真的吗 -是啊
Oh. Good, then.
那好极了
Oh. ‭So, wait,
等等
we just had dope sex,
我们刚刚做爱了
and don't feel the need to discuss it.
却不觉得需要谈谈这事
Ew. Not at all.
当然不需要
And we could, like, do this again
并且我们想做的时候
whenever we feel like it-- or not--
随时可以做 也可以不做
and be fine either way.
不管怎样都行
I think so.
我觉得没问题
Me, too.
我也是
- Cool. ‭- Cool.
-好极了 -好极了
- Cool. ‭- Cool.
-好极了 -好极了
Cool.
好极了
You know, I could go again.
我可以再来一发
How about this? An hour of sustained work,
不如这样 先工作一小时
and then round two.
再打第二炮
You are so smart.
你太聪明了
All right. ‭
好咧
This is so great.
这简直太棒了
After all that time with annoying-ass Gretchen,
跟那个烦人的格雷琴待了这么久
you're not even trying to bother me while I...
我工作时你都不想烦我...
- Shh... ‭- Sorry.
-嘘 -抱歉
Come here, you.
过来
There she is.
你终于回来了
Oh, I missed you.
我好想你
Divine.
太爽了
吉米:嘿