我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第3集: 奥德修斯 Odysseus

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Hello?
有人吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Jimmy?
吉米
You're alive!
你还活着
What the hell are you doing?!
你他妈这是在干什么
Jimmy!
吉米
Oh, no! Oh, dear God, no.
不 天呐 不要
Oh, wait. No, I'm mad at you.
等等 不对 我还在生你的气呢
Well, look who's back.
瞧瞧谁回来了
I... I...
我...我...
Shok-ba delek.
休巴德勒
That's "Good morning" in Tibetan.
是藏语"早上好"的意思
No. I'm asleep.
不 我还睡着呢
You'll want a shower.
你会想洗个澡的
I have an outfit for you in the closet.
我在衣柜里给你准备了一套衣服
Ew. What actress du jour left her stuff here?
好恶心 是哪位当红女星留下的
Shailene Woodley? Greta Gerwig?
谢琳·伍德蕾 格蕾塔·葛韦格
Little Big Olsen?
小大奥尔森
No, it's all yours.
不 全是你的
You left a bunch of your things at my old place.
你落了不少东西在我以前的家里
I did?
是吗
Holy shit!
我靠
I've been wondering where that is!
我找这个找了好久
If you could be ready by 10:00, that would be magnificent.
如果你十点前能收拾好 那就太好了
The gang's coming over
我朋友一会过来
for our standard Saturday morning yoga brunch slash crossword jam.
享用例行的周六晨间瑜伽早午餐 玩字谜游戏
Oh, I can't make it.
我应该赶不上了
It's literally downstairs.
就在楼下
琳赛: 吉米回来了!!!
Actually, I could use a Bloody Mary or five.
话说 喝一杯血腥玛丽也挺好的 或者五杯
I'm gonna take you up on that shower.
我决定听你的去洗澡
Not yet.
先别急
I'm really glad you called, Gretchen.
我很高兴你联系我 格雷琴
Thanks, Ty.
谢谢 泰
Oh, wait.
等等
Okay, cool. It's all you.
好了 随便玩吧
翻译 青椒 DaisyHsia
翻译 Glida Lynn_宁 泽生
时间轴 阿包 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第三集
‭Jimmy. Bro,
吉米 兄弟
I have so many questions, but first, bring it in.
我有好多问题想问你 不过先抱一个吧
Come on, now. Let's do this.
来啊 抱一个
Bring... it... in.
抱 一 个
So?
说吧
As an act of charity,
我就大发慈悲
I'm not going to eviscerate you
不把你剥皮抽筋了
for apparently moving into my bedroom,
你居然擅自住进我的卧室
or defiling it with Lindsay,
还跟琳赛一起将之玷污
of all single-celled life-forms.
那么多单细胞生物你非得选她
I am not single-celled.
我不是单细胞生物
I've got cells you've never even heard of.
我有些细胞你听都没听过
What are you two doing?
你们两个这是在搞什么
I warned you dating Lindsay would be a disaster.
我警告过你 跟琳赛恋爱会是个灾难
Joke's on you, cupcake.
傻了吧 小甜心
We're just friends with benefits.
我们只是炮友而已
Where's, um... where's Gretchen, anyway?
话说 格雷琴去哪儿了
I texted her "Hey,"
我给她发短信说"嘿"
but she hasn't responded.
但她还没回复
Gretchen's staying at my apartment,
格雷琴现在住在我的公寓
which used to be a rando's apartment,
那里之前是个路人的公寓
which used to be an apartment where they hid Cambodian boat people.
再之前是藏匿柬埔寨难民的地方
It's a whole thing.
说起来很复杂
I should probably go talk to her, like a man.
我或许应该去找她谈谈 拿出男子汉的样子
She can give me a tongue-lashing,
她可以把我臭骂一顿
let out all of her anger.
发泄她的怒火
Also, I'm sure she's dying to see the book.
而且 她肯定很想看我的新书
I wouldn't go over there.
建议你别去
Sorry, why?
不好意思 为什么
What's there to talk about?
有什么好谈的
You bounced, she moved on.
你反悔了 她放开了
End of story.
就这样
Well, there are some things that I would like to discuss.
我有些事想找她谈谈
Like a man.
像个男子汉一样
‭Do you really want to see how much better
你真的想看到没有你
she's doing without you?
她过得比之前好很多吗
Well, I'm out.
我走了
Great sex, bud.
操得很爽 兄弟
Real horny.
真够饥渴的
Good to see you, too, Jimmy.
我见到你也很开心 吉米
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Is that your hot rod in the driveway?
车道上是你的改装车吗
Yes.
是的
It is really cool.
那车真的很酷
I would like to ride in it sometime.
我想哪天开它去兜兜风
一起吃早午餐吗
Get out.
滚出去
What? Who are you?
什么 你是谁
I'm the wine guard.
我是酒的守卫者
Unauthorized!
你无权进来
Get out!
滚出去
Out! Out! Out!
出去 出去 出去
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You're really guarding the wine?
你真的是在守卫酒吗
Yeah. For cool people like us.
是啊 为像我们这么酷的人守的
Here.
Ty's parties used to be way more fun
泰的派对以前可比现在有意思多了
before Gavin Rossdale convinced everyone to go to A.A.
都怪加文·罗斯代尔说服大家参加戒酒会
I didn't bang your nanny, bro,
操你家保姆的人又不是我 老兄
why do we all have to be punished?
为什么我们都得被惩罚呢
So...
所以...
Who dragged you here?
谁把你拉来的
Oh, I woke up here.
我昨晚在这睡的
You're a Ty girl.
你是泰的女人啊
Uh, I'm not a Ty girl.
我不是什么泰的女人
I'm surprised he let you out of the bedroom.
我很惊讶他竟然让你走出了卧室
It's been a minute since I've seen one of you out in the wild.
我已经挺久没见过他的女人出来活动了
That Little Big Olsen once made me a pretty good omelet.
那个"小大奥尔森"给我做过一个超好吃的蛋卷
You should probably hurry back.
你或许该赶快回去
Well, you should probably suck my dick.
你或许该给老娘舔大鸡巴
You should probably e-eat your own farts
你或许该吃你自己的屁
and then you should suck my dick again.
然后再来舔老娘的大鸡巴
What?
什么
Can you believe that guy?!
那家伙真叫人难以置信
I know. Who?
我也觉得 谁啊
Jimmy!
吉米
He disappears for three months,
他消失了三个月
and then just waltzes back in like nothing ever happened.
然后就若无其事悠哉悠哉地回来了
He's a psychopath.
他是个神经病
A total psychopath!
彻头彻尾的神经病
Sociopathic psychopath with borderline personality disorder.
他是个患有边缘性人格障碍的反社会神经病
Do you know much money I spent setting up 1-833-RU-JIMMY?
你知道我设立"寻找吉米"热线花了多少钱吗
You can't just go straight Richard Simmons on fools
你不能对那些笨蛋采用理查德·西蒙斯那一套
and expect them to be fine
然后突然回来 不做任何解释
when you reappear without explanation--
还指望他们乖乖地不闹...
who does that?!
谁会干那种事
He didn't just leave Gretchen on that mountain,
他不仅仅是把格雷琴丢在了那座山上
he left all of us up there.
他把我们所有人都丢在了那里
He better stay away from Gretchen.
他最好离格雷琴远点
I don't need her
我可不希望她
her farting up my couch for the next three months.
接下来的三个月继续在我的沙发上放屁
You really got to throw that thing out.
你该把那沙发扔了
Wait, didn't we just do this, like, two hours ago?
等等 我们不是两小时前才做过吗
Did we? Eh, it's Saturday.
是吗 今天是周六
Good point, bud.
有道理 小哥
It's actually worth it.
真的很值得
You don't really see any kind of marine life...
几乎见不到有海洋生物会...
Here is me and Jaclyn at the Old Lahaina Luau.
这是我和杰奎琳在老拉海纳剧院
We sat with two non-Hodgkin lymphoma researchers from Akron.
我们和阿克伦的两个非霍奇金淋巴瘤研究员坐在一起
Oh, and, uh, here we are at Waipu'ilani Beach.
这是我们在怀普兰尼海滩
No more honeymoon photos!
不要再给我们看什么蜜月照片了
Unless it's that one of Jaclyn on that whaling boat
除非是杰奎琳在捕鲸船上
where her titties are all oiled up.
奶子擦得油光锃亮的照片
That one's highly erotic.
那张真是够色情的
I'm sorry Honey Nutz couldn't make it.
很抱歉蜜蛋没能来
He had to attend his godson's wedding.
他得参加他教子的婚礼
His godson's wedding?
他教子的婚礼
How old is Honey Nutz's godson?
蜜蛋的教子多大了
I'm not sure, that does seem a little weird.
不知道 的确是有点奇怪
Yeah, how does the math work on that?
是啊 怎么算都算不通啊
Oh, yeah. That makes sense. I've always wondered that.
是啊 就是说 我一直都觉得很奇怪
- He's young... - Yeah, that's-that's true.
-他很年轻 -是啊
Well, you fellas seem to be doing great.
你们哥儿几个似乎过得不错啊
I can't believe I didn't even think to ask this earlier.
真不敢相信我没早点问这个问题
How's, um, Gretchen?
格雷琴怎么样
Oh, bitch is great.
那贱人过得很好
Sucks y'all broke up,
很遗憾你们分手了
- but sometimes you got to let a good one go. - ‭Yeah.
-但有时你不得不放开一个好女人 -是啊
Gretchen is thriving.
格雷琴现在过得很好
Great.
好极了
I am happy to hear that.
听你们这么说我很开心
Yeah, oh, I mean, all of her photos from Europe
是啊 从她那些在欧洲拍的照片看来
look like she's having a blast.
她玩得很开心
- Europe? - Yeah, she went to Europe for work.
-欧洲 -是啊 她去欧洲出差了
She said the Daft Punk guys let her try on their masks,
她说傻朋克乐队那些家伙还让她戴他们的面具了
but the laser show messed up her phone
但是激光表演把她的手机弄坏了
so she couldn't get a picture.
所以她没办法拍到照片
How long's she been in Europe?
她去欧洲多久了
Three months, about.
三个月左右
Yeah. Last time we saw her was right before Mahler's Ninth
没错 我们上次见她是去好莱坞露天剧场
at the Hollywood Bowl. Right?
听马勒第九交响曲之前 对吧
‭Yeah, I can't believe they have fireworks
是啊 真不敢相信他们居然在
after a symphony about Mahler's daughter's death
讲述马勒女儿之死 马勒即将面临的死亡
and his impending death and the death of tonality itself.
以及音调之死的交响乐之后放烟花
But hey, modern audiences want that razzle dazzle.
不过 现代观众就追求这些乱七八糟的东西
Good-ass mushroom polenta, too.
蘑菇玉米粥也不错
- Good-ass mushroom polenta. - So good.
-蘑菇玉米粥确实不错 -太好吃了
So yummy. ‭It's usually...
太美味了 通常...
Three months, huh?
三个月是吗
Right. Very yummy. It's a little crusty, a little crusty.
是啊 很美味 有点脆 有一点点
Mats, everyone.
各位 收好垫子
Bye, Ty!
再见 泰
Thanks for the bagel. And the oral sex.
多谢你给的百吉饼 以及你奉献的口交
You're not driving, are you?
你不开车吧
Oh, no.
没事
Gretchen's 100.
格雷琴绝对没醉
Just had a wee bit of wine.
只喝了一丁点酒
Smell you later, Cochise.
晚点再"闻"你 科奇斯
Boone. Can you do me a favor and take Gretchen home?
布恩 你能帮忙把格雷琴送回家吗
She lives right by you.
她就住你家附近
Call Uber, like a normal person.
跟普罗大众一样叫优步吧
No, they stopped picking me up months ago
不行 他们几个月前就不载我了
'cause I tried to get my driver to drag race Angelyne.
因为我曾试图让司机穿女装扮成安吉琳
Fine.
好吧
But no pee breaks and no pit stops.
但中途绝不停车 管你要吐还是要撒尿
I was supposed to be back in Eagle Rock hours ago.
我几个小时前就该回鹰岩区了
Eagle Rock!
鹰岩区
Dork.
呆子
You are a gem.
你真是太好了
Can we go now,
我们能走了吗
or you guys still need to do hand stuff?
还是你们要来个兄弟碰手仪式什么的
Get out of here.
快走吧
Careful.
路上小心
Bye, Boonie.
再见 小布
♪Bill collector called today♪
♪收账人今天打来电话♪
♪Shove♪
♪见鬼去♪
♪The IRS is on my case♪
♪国税局查上了我♪
♪Shove♪
♪见鬼去♪
♪My boss says I should comb my hair♪
♪老板说我该梳梳头♪
♪Shove♪
♪见鬼去♪
♪My father says I'm going nowhere...♪
♪老爸说我一事无成♪
Uh, I'm right over here.
我就住这里
Uh, the real ugly one.
很丑那栋
Look at that stupid-ass car.
瞧那辆破车
Hey! Small dick!
嘿 小鸡巴
Show me your micro...
让我看看你的微型...
- Drive! Drive! ‭- What?
-快开 快开 -什么
- Drive! - Stop hitting me!
-快开 -别打我了
I don't even know you.
我都不认识你
- Drive! - ‭No!
-快开 -不要
‭No!
不要
Jimmy!
吉米
Oh, my God!
天呐
Where are the two of you not having sex?
怎么你们两个到处做爱
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I'm... I'm dropping off Gretchen's stuff.
我 我把格雷琴的东西送来
Well, the last thing Gretchen needs right now
格雷琴现在最不需要的
is to see your dumb face.
就是看到你的蠢货脸
I thought you said she was fine.
你不是说她很好吗
Well, she's not.
她不好
Okay? You devastated her.
好吗 你把她摧毁了
She didn't leave this apartment for months.
她几个月都没迈出过公寓大门一步
And this is not a good apartment.
何况这并不是什么高级公寓
Well, then, clearly,
那么很显然
Gretchen needs to face her anger
格雷琴需要面对她的愤怒
so she can finally be at peace.
这样她才能寻求到内心的安宁
What time do you think she'll be home?
你觉得她几点会回来
'Cause I can wait.
我可以等
- No! ‭- No!
-不 -不行
- No! - Jimmy, we're doing things.
-不行 -吉米 我们正在"办事"呢
Stay away from her or I will murder you. ‭I will!
离她远点 不然我杀了你 我绝对会的
I've done it before.
我以前就杀过人
I think I hate him,
我觉得我讨厌他了
and I've never hated anyone before.
我以前可从没讨厌过任何人
Not even that drill sergeant who called me "Egg."
哪怕是那个叫我"蛋蛋"的教官
Oh. Poor Egg.
可怜的蛋蛋
Hey, all that fighting got me cranked up.
话说 吵架吵得我"性致盎然"
Yeah, okay.
那就来吧
Cool place.
不错的地方
It's always nice to see my buddies from the Korean War.
能见到朝鲜战争时期的老朋友真不错
Why are you being such a dick?
你为什么这么混蛋
Let me see.
让我想一下
Because I didn't want to give a strange, drunk girl a ride home
因为我不乐意送一个喝醉了的陌生女孩回家
and now she's dragged me to a terrible bar.
并且现在她把我拖进了一家稀烂的酒吧
It's always the same, as soon as I'm around a Ty girl.
故事总在不断重复 只要我一遇上泰的女人
either it's A: warn her that Ty sucks,
要么就是 警告她泰是个烂人
or B: be forced into building a relationship
要么就是 被迫和一个我这辈子
with someone I'm never gonna see again.
都不会再见的人建立关系
Just so you know, it's not my first go-around with Ty.
告诉你一声 这可不是我第一次跟泰在一起
You're back for seconds?
你居然还吃回头草
Damn, either he really likes you,
靠 要么是他真的很喜欢你
or you are super messed up.
要么就是你的脑子大有问题
I like to think both.
我觉得二者皆有
I once got a DUI bringing him tacos.
我有次醉酒给他送玉米卷被交警抓了
You're Tragic Taco Girl?
你就是那个悲催的玉米卷姑娘吗
Holy shit!
我操
I was the one who had to bring him tacos later that night.
那晚后来不得不去给他送玉米卷的人就是我
Sounds like you guys have a really weird thing going on.
听起来你们两个之间的关系真的很古怪
Don't get me wrong. I love Ty.
别误会我的意思 我确实喜欢泰
It's just... he's always been a mess.
只是...他这人向来都是一团糟
He got so drunk at my wedding,
他在我的婚礼上喝得烂醉
he tried to bang the cantor.
还想睡婚礼歌手
And when was this?
什么时候的事
2009.
2009年
He actually used to be a really good friend.
他曾经真的是我的挚友
Now he's just interested in his cool "Industry" pals.
现在他只对影视行业那些酷酷的家伙感兴趣
He's got no time to play foosball with Boone,
他抽不出时间陪布恩玩桌上足球
but he can go on an Alaskan cruise with Elvis Mitchell.
却能和埃尔维·米切尔一起巡游阿拉斯加
He even went to Standing Rock with Matt McGorry.
他甚至还和马特·麦高瑞一起去了斯坦丁罗克
《逍遥法外》里Asher的扮演者
They got into a fight over who's more woke.
他们为争谁更关注社会问题而打了一架
It's Matt McGorry, right?
毕竟是马特·麦高瑞嘛
Obviously.
显然嘛
I mean, I get that he had to do
我能理解他小时候
all sorts of attachment therapy as a kid
得接受各种依恋治疗
because hugging his mom made him throw up,
因为拥抱他妈妈会让他呕吐
but Jesus Christ.
但是上帝啊
This is some really good gossip.
这条八卦太精彩了
Uh, another bottle of soju, please.
再来一瓶烧酒 谢谢
You're going hard tonight.
你今晚很拼啊
Have you ever had a day
你有没有经历过这样的一天
that starts with one bad decision
从一开始就做了个错误的决定
and then it's just a cascade of bad decisions
然后是一连串的错误决定
until you're like, "Well,
直到你觉得
might as well burn down the whole town tonight"?
"今晚不如放火把整个城市都烧了吧"
No.
没有
- You're on my hair. - Sorry.
-你压到我头发了 -不好意思
No, I like it.
不 我喜欢
Listen, Jimmy. I really need to talk to you.
听着 吉米 我真的需要和你谈谈
Why won't Gretchen respond?
格雷琴为什么不回我的信息
I texted her yesterday.
我昨天就给她发短信了
"Hey, dot dot dot..."
"嘿 点点点"
Which is delightfully neutral
是轻松中立的风格
and decidedly open-ended.
又绝对具有开放性
Maybe she's not texting you because she knows
她不回你或许是因为她知道
the only reason you're checking in
你问候她的唯一原因
is to make yourself feel better.
就是为了让你自己好受些
What?
什么
Yeah. Maybe Gretchen wants to get on with her life
没错 或许格雷琴想继续自己的生活
and never think about you again.
再也不要想起你
Maybe she thought you were dead, Jimmy.
或许是她以为你死了 吉米
Checking tips on the hotline.
在热线电话里求线索
Coming home, night after night, to an empty house
回到家 夜复一夜 面对一间空房
with only your scent on your pillow to cling to for comfort,
只能靠你枕头上的气息才能获得一丝安慰
until it, too, faded away and she was left all alone
直到这气息也消逝散尽 徒留她一个人
with nobody to make breakfast ramen for.
再也没人吃她做的早餐拉面
Alone with, with nothing but her scentless pillows
只剩个已经没气味的枕头
and haunted thoughts of all friends she lost in the w...
不断想起那些葬身战场的朋...
War...
战场
I'm...
我...
I am sorry
我很抱歉
that I worried you, Edgar.
让你担心了 埃德加
That was insensitive.
那么做太无情了
But I suppose,
但我想
in a way, I abandoned you, too.
在某种程度上 我也把你抛弃了
I mean, I was talking about Gretchen, but...
我是在说格雷琴啦 不过
apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Did you really smell my pillows?
你还真的去闻我的枕头了吗
No...
才没有
Hey, you know what?
你知道吗
Maybe I'll make us some dinner waffles for old times' sake.
看在旧情分上 我来给做份华夫饼当晚餐吧
But that's it!
但是仅此而已
I'm not making breakfast anymore.
我以后不会再做早餐了
Up for discussion.
有待商榷
我不会再打扰你...
听着 我都在...
Here you go.
Del Taco.
墨西哥卷饼
Hope there's no Del Scorcho sauce on this.
希望这上面没有沾上墨西哥辣酱
Thought there were some Coffee Bean ones in there.
我之前还以为里面有咖啡豆呢
A bit classier.
更有档次些
You know, Ty is still one of my best friends.
泰始终是我最好的朋友之一
Usually I don't get the "Regret text"
我一般都是回家后的深夜里
till later in the night, but yeah, sure,
才会收到表达悔意的短信 但好吧
we can do this face-to-face.
当面说出来也行
Just trying to be honest.
我只是想实话实说
You know, tell you my truth.
把内心的真实想法告诉你
Got it. Cool.
我明白 很棒
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Bye, Gretchen.
再见 格雷琴
你在开什么玩笑告诉我原因 我能接受的你是我这辈子犯过的最大的错懦夫估计你已经死了 我不在乎以防你不清楚 我恨你我希望你的灰屌变成深灰色 然后掉落我刚跟别的男人上床了
对方正在编辑...
对方正在编辑...
对方正在编辑...
You know, I almost texted Gretchen again earlier.
我刚刚差点又给格雷琴发短信了
- Jimmy. - Uh, no, I didn't do it.
-吉米 -不 我没发出去
I wrote about a hundred drafts,
我打了上百次的草稿
but couldn't get it right.
但怎么写都不对
Probably for the best, you know.
或许那样是最好的
Out of sight, out of...
眼不见...
Hey!
Dot.
Dot.
Dot!
Oh, shit.
糟了
Gretchen!
格雷琴
Gretchen, I need to talk to you.
格雷琴 我需要跟你谈谈
Cool your horses, I...
冷静点 我...
- Gretchen. - What?!
-格雷琴 -干什么
I'm sorry.
对不起
I-I don't know what to say, other than I'm sorry.
除了对不起 我不知道还能说什么
I'm deeply, deeply sorry for what I did.
对于我的行为 我真的觉得很抱歉
You did not deserve such ill treatment.
你不该被这样对待
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay.
好吧
But you did say "Family."
但你当时说了"家人"这个词
What did you just say to me?
你刚对我说什么
No. No, I-it, it just...
不是 只是...
This-this whole thing, with my dad dying,
这整件事 我爸刚去世
and then you said
然后你说
that we were gonna be a family now and so, understandably,
我们要成为家人了 所以 很正常地
in the moment, I got scared.
在那一刻 我害怕了
You got scared because you asked me to be your wife,
你害怕是因为你向我求婚
and I said yes, and then I used the word "Family"?
我同意了 然后我说了"家人"这个词吗
Yes.
是的
Oh, my God.
天啊
I did say "Family."
我真的说了"家人"
I forgot about that.
我给忘了
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Well, thank you.
谢谢
I just wanted to tell you my truth.
我只是想告诉你我内心的真实想法
I could see how that would be really hard on you.
我明白那对你来说有多难以承受
Thank you.
谢谢
God. What a crazy three months, right?
天啊 真是疯狂的三个月啊 对吧
So crazy.
太疯狂了
Hey! So you might be interested.
对了 你可能会有兴趣
The galley...for The Width of a Peach just came out.
《桃色世家》的样书出来了
Do you want to see it?
你想看看吗
Oh, neat. Totally.
好极了 当然要看
Come on, Lindsay.
走吧 琳赛
Let's go get some Kyochon.
我们去吃炸鸡
Hey, are you okay, bro?
你没事吧 老兄
Yeah.
没事
I meant to mention,
我刚刚忘了提
uh, I really like your new clothes.
我真的很喜欢你新的穿衣风格
May I?
能给我戴下吗
Of course.
当然了
This is fine.
这也没什么