我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第5集: 战争迷雾 Fog of War, Bro

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Jimmy, brah,
吉米 兄弟
you will not believe the illness I got into last night.
你肯定不敢相信我昨晚过得有多疯狂
Where the hell have you been?!
你死哪儿去了
People magazine is coming to interview me.
《人物》杂志要采访我
And thus, as per our munificent
因此 基于我好心
landlord-transient squatter agreement,
与你制定的房东住客协议
you need to make me some toast soldiers for sustenance.
你得帮我做点吐司条当食物
Then, when they arrive,
此外 等他们到了
tell them how I selflessly saved you
你得告诉他们我是如何无私地拯救你
from a life living in a trash can
让你不用继续过垃圾桶中的生活
like the green fellow in that puppet slum.
就像《芝麻街》里那个绿毛生物一样
Come on, now. Oh, and as you cook,
快去吧 你做饭的同时
do that thing where you babble incessantly,
记得要不停地叨叨
and my mind goes blank like I'm in a hot air balloon,
这样我的大脑会放空 就像在热气球上一样
floating, floating.
飘啊飘 飘啊飘
It so calms my nerves.
这样能让我精神放松
Cool. So, there I was at Boudoir Bar for New School Rap Night.
好 我昨晚在香闺酒吧参加新派说唱之夜
My Tinder date: a strawberry blonde with respectable Cs.
身边是约炮软件上约来的草莓金发大胸美女
Oh, side note: I've developed this dating technique.
说到这个 我最近发明了一种约会秘技
It's like negging, but wicked sensitive.
有点像"否定勾搭法" 但又加了点体贴
Ah, yes, that's it.
就是这种感觉
So what happened? She eat your dick or what?
那后来呢 她给你舔屌了吗
Mo-mostly hand stuff.
主 主要是用手
Nice!
不错啊
Gettin' some knuckle on the first date.
第一次约会就有福利
I don't know.
我也不知道
No. Just go...
别 你过去...
So, Jimmy, uh, te-tell me more about this interview.
吉米 再跟我讲讲这个采访吧
Uh, well, my publisher arranged it.
好 是我的出版商安排的
Um, I'm going to suggest we do it at Soho House.
我会提议去苏荷馆做采访
Soho House? Last time I was there,
苏荷馆 我上次去的时候
I puked in Kristen Stewart's bowler hat.
吐在了克里斯汀·斯图尔特的帽子里
Shit, I'm still fungry!
操 我他妈饿得要命
We got hella new snackies!
有新零食了
Cheesy crackers? "F" to the yeah.
芝士饼干 太赞了吧
Edgar, you're a goddamn genius.
埃德加 你简直就是个天才
Okay.
好了
I'm heading to my room.
我要回房间了
But first,
不过首先
I got to hork down all these cheesy bitches right quick.
我得先吞点这些芝士脆片
翻译 青椒 泽生
翻译 Glida Lynn_宁
时间轴 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第五集
- What's she doing here? - I don't know.
-她怎么会在这里 -我不知道
- Well, are you guys back together? ‭- I don't know!
-你们复合了吗 -我不知道
Oh, man, this sort of situational murkiness
这种如迷宫一般的诡异状况
with no road map for success makes me anxious.
且没有寻宝地图 让我好紧张
It's the fog of war, bro.
这就是战争迷雾啊 兄弟
It reminds me of this one time in the Al Anbar province.
让我想到有次在安巴尔省
There was this little boy who was wearing...
当时有个小孩穿着...
They're here.
他们到了
Okay, um... I'll invite them in.
好 我去给他们开门
"Hello, hello. Jimmy's a saint."
"你好 你好 吉米人特好"
Then you disappear,
然后你消失
and we'll head down Sunset
我们就去日落大道
and straight into
直接开始接受
the pages of America's favorite purveyor of soft journalism.
美国最高人气软新闻杂志的采访
- James, so lovely to see you again. - I...
-詹姆斯 真开心再次见到你 -我...
Yup.
好吧
Oh, Three.
还要三次呢
- This is Genevieve from People. ‭- Okay.
-这位是《人物》杂志的简妮维 -好
Um, why is there a camera crew?
等等 为什么会有拍摄人员
It's an on-camera interview?
因为是视频采访啊
For People's streaming series, where the Magic Happens.
为《人物》杂志的网络节目《奇迹乐园》做的
They come and interview artists in their homes.
拍摄人员会到艺术家的家里做采访
It was in the e-mail I sent you.
我发给你的邮件里有写
Okay, quick note: I never read past the subject
跟你说一下 邮件我从来只看标题
unless the e-mail's subject is, "Read Past Subject!"
除非标题写的是"请看正文"
- Or "Big Fan!" - Let's set up by the windows.
-或者"我是铁杆粉丝" -在窗边拍吧
That way, we can frame him with the sun setting over the reservoir.
这样能拍到背景里水面上的日落
Well, that's east, and it's morning.
那边是东面 而现在是早上
We'll fix it in post.
后期用特效处理
Can I, uh...? ‭
能过来下吗
So, um, Gretchen is here.
格雷琴在家里
You two aren't back together, are you?
你们没复合吧
No.
没有
Um, I mean, we haven't really discussed our status.
我是说 我们还没讨论过目前的感情状态
Because that would really interfere
你们如果复合
with the marketing of the book.
会严重影响到新书的营销推广
We're selling you as a bachelor Brit
我们把你定位成英国单身汉
with eyes of frosted steel.
双眼像结了霜的钢一样冷冽
Steel is a bit cold.
这有点太冷了吧
I mean, maybe cornflower?
比喻成藏蓝色矢车菊怎么样
I worked my ass off getting you this interview.
我费了很大功夫才约到这个采访
Usually, People magazine will not touch an unknown author
一般来说 除非是刚从绑架者手里逃出的性奴
unless they just escaped from a kidnapper's sex dungeon.
否则《人物》杂志是不会采访不知名作家的
So you need to make sure she doesn't come upstairs.
你得确保她不上楼来
If you tell Gretchen there's a place she can't go, she's going.
如果你跟格雷琴说不能去哪里 她一定会去
Whether it's a bar, a McDonald's PlayPlace,
不管是酒吧 麦当劳游乐区
a public pool during kids' swim.
或是有儿童游泳时的公共泳池
Deal with it... now.
你去处理 立刻去
Jimmy saved my life.
吉米救了我的命
We can CGI him into a floor lamp, right?
可以用特效把他处理成落地灯吧
Yeah, totally.
没问题
Konnichiwa.
你好[日语]
酷喵
So, apparently, this interview is happening upstairs.
采访要在楼上进行了
And so, it's vital that you stay down here.
所以你最好待在楼下
That doesn't mean you can't go upstairs.
不是说你不能上楼
Gretchen can go anywhere.
格雷琴哪里都能去
I can go anywhere!
我哪里都能去
I would just personally really, really appreciate it if you laid low.
我只是个人非常非常希望你保持低调
I can probably make that work.
我大概可以配合下吧
I have to finish this pint of Bubble Cream.
我得吃完这杯冰淇淋
Plus, I really need to find out
再说 我真的很想知道
where this bang bus is headed.
这趟色狼电车到底要开去哪里
They said they're going to San Diego,
他们说要去圣地亚哥
but they just keep driving around the same neighborhood in the Valley.
但他们一直在圣费尔南多谷里同一个小区转来转去
Something is up.
肯定有问题
Gum?
吃口香糖吗
Oh, yeah, baby, oh, yeah.
太爽了 继续 再来
Come on.
过来一下
Right, she's acting really weird.
她举止很奇怪
Like David Bowie in Labyrinth weird,
是《魔幻迷宫》里的大卫·鲍伊那种怪
or like Kevin in We Need to Talk about Kevin weird?
还是《我们需要谈谈凯文》里的凯文那种怪
- She's watching pornography fully clothed. ‭- Kevin weird.
-她衣着整齐在看黄片 -看来是凯文那种
All right, that's it. I need to get her out of the house.
好了 够了 我得让她离开家里
Well, I could try to talk to her,
我可以试着去找她谈谈
- but Gretchen... - Oh, thank you, Edgar.
-但是格雷琴... -谢谢你 埃德加
I'll get you something nice in return,
我会用重礼酬谢你的
like an Olive Garden gift card
比如来爱德连锁药店架子上
from that rack for poors at Rite Aid.
用来发给穷人的橄榄园餐厅礼品卡
Hey, Gretchen.
你好啊 格雷琴
Hey yourself, you big stud!
你也好啊 一夜七次郎
Uh, I was just thinking.
我刚刚想着
It is such a beautiful day outside.
今天天气可真好
You know, just in case you...
如果你...
wanted to
想要
get out of the house for...
出去...
I-I-I found a, um...
我 发现一个...
a discount ticket Web site
门票打折网站
that's full of amazing cultural events.
有很多超赞的文化活动门票都在打折
There's Uterus the Musical at Glendale Community College.
比如 格伦代尔社区大学的《子宫》音乐剧
Huh? The El Capitan Theatre is showing
怎么样 艾卡比丹剧院正在演出
Pixar's Birds with a live show.
《皮克斯的鸟》
Gary Sinise and the Lieutenant Dan Band are playing
加里·西尼斯和丹中尉乐队在演奏
the San Pedro Lobster Chomp!
《圣佩德罗龙虾大餐》
I'm not leaving, Edgar.
我不会离开的 埃德加
I'm staying here.
我就待在这
Forever.
永远
For...
永...
eh...
永...
ver...
远远...
Shit!
我操
She's crazy, Jimmy.
她疯了 吉米
How about I get my go bag
不如我把紧急行李包拿上
and we both just move to the Safari Inn in Burbank?
我们搬到伯班克的赛法瑞旅馆吧
- We can't do that. - I've done it before.
-不行 -我以前就这么做过
One time we found a nest of camel spiders on base,
有一次我在基地发现一窝骆驼蛛
so we packed up, hit the entrance with a truck-bomb,
所以我们就打包好行李 用汽车炸弹轰炸了大门
and pretended the Taliban did it.
假装是塔利班干的
What were they gonna say?
他们能说什么
We're almost ready for you, Jimmy!
我们这边差不多好了 吉米
I cannot believe she'd threaten my job like this.
真不敢相信她会像这样威胁我的工作
Why isn't she at her job?
她为什么没去工作
She's told her clients she's in Europe.
她告诉她的客户她在欧洲
Jimmy. That's compromising material.
吉米 那可是重磅致命信息
Blackmail her.
敲诈她
‭I'm out.
我走了
Save yourself.
你自己保重
What?
什么
Where's the box spring?
弹簧床垫去哪了
Down there.
下面啊
Why the sad face, Puppy?
为什么一脸悲伤啊 亲爱的
You still worried I'm coming upstairs to nuke your interview?
你还担心我会上楼破坏你的采访吗
No, because I have my own nuke.
不 因为我也有核武器了
It's a text to Slim,
就是发短信告诉三姆
Shit-Show, and Honey Cake,
屎斯秀和蜜糕
revealing that you are not in Europe.
告诉他们你不在欧洲
Complete with a time-stamped photo.
就用这张有时间标记的照片
Leave now or I will expose you
现在离开 否则我就揭发
as the fraud you are.
你是个大骗子
Boom.
炸了吧
New rule,
新规矩
no matter what happens,
无论发生什么
we don't ruin profesh shit for each other.
我们都不能毁了对方的事业
Truce?
休战
Truce.
休战
So, are we all good?
所以 我们之间没事了吧
Oh, hold on.
等一下
Yeah, we're good.
好了 没事了
Your lemon tree, on the other hand...
不过你的柠檬树...
What?
什么
Oh, Juicy.
可怜的汁汁
Uh, she's not leaving,
她不会离开的
but it's fine, this is fine.
但是没事 没问题
You trust that she's gonna stay down there?
你相信她会老老实实待在下面吗
I don't trust her to drive a bumper car.
她开碰碰车我都不放心
Don't screw me here. I cannot jeopardize
别坑我 我不能毁了
my longstanding relationship with People,
跟《人物》杂志的长期合作关系
which dates back to when they asked me for a quote
这段关系可以追溯到他们要引用我说的
that Ben Affleck did deserve to be 2002's Sexiest Man Alive,
"本·阿弗莱克才该是2002年最性感男士得主"这句话上
even though, let's be honest, it's like somebody put
虽然 说实话 那就像是有人
Tom Brady's chin on Rachel Maddow.
把汤姆·布兰迪的下巴接到了瑞秋·玛多的脸上
Well, let's just say
这么说吧
that she and I have reached a détente.
她和我达成了缓和关系
Good boy.
好样的
Okay, we ready?
好了 准备好了吗
So, Genevieve, as you know,
简妮维 你也知道
the book release is next week,
这本书下周发布
and we're making a big push at the Romance and Erotica Book Expo.
我们准备在"浪漫和情色文学书展"上大力推广
So this will time to drop with that.
所以这次采访将完美配合我们的营销
‭Yes, thanks.
好的 谢谢
So, Jimmy, what inspired your book?
吉米 是什么激发了你创作这本书的灵感
The Width of a Peach was borne
《桃色世家》脱胎于
of the sensual stories I wrote as a boy.
我少年时期写的一篇肉文
See, Manchester was a harsh place for a sensitive child
曼彻斯特对一个敏感的孩子来说是个残酷的地方
who managed to escape rat attack,
他成功地逃脱了鼠灾
cholera, laudanum overdose,
霍乱 鸦片酊过量使用
and coming across an unexploded German ordnance.
以及一枚未爆炸的德国炸弹
But armed with a notebook and a piece of lead,
但利用一本笔记本和一支铅笔
I would hide under the covers,
我可以藏在隐蔽处
using language to express my forbidden desires.
用语言表达我的禁忌欲望
What? Why am I awake?
什么 我为什么醒着
Why were you asleep?
你为什么在睡觉
It's like 2:00 in the afternoon.
现在都下午2点了
I was at my job till 6:00 a.m.
我一直加班到早上6点
I did night work so long, it turned into day.
夜班持续太久 直接就到白天了
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
I fell down the hill behind Jimmy's-- long story.
我从吉米家后面的山上摔下来了 一言难尽
Basically,
大体来说
there's a real fubar situation over there.
那里乱成一团了
Did that round tweenager show up begging again?
那个圆乎乎的小孩又来乞讨了
Just throw lemons at his belly
朝着他的肚子扔柠檬
till he runs back to his side of the block.
直到他跑回他那边就好了
- Gretchen's there. - ‭What?!
-格雷琴在那 -什么
And she's acting like a Japanese ghost.
她就像日本女鬼贞子一样
It is so spooky.
让人毛骨悚然
God, I've been so distracted at my job.
天啊 我的注意力都在工作上了
I thought Gretchen was in Eagle Rock boning that hunk.
我还以为格雷琴在鹰岩区搞那个大块头
What hunk?
什么大块头
Some married guy. They hump in cars.
某个已婚男士 他们车震了
See, this is why we need to start a group text.
瞧吧 所以我们才需要建个群发消息
I keep starting a chain but no one responds.
我不断发链式消息 但是没人回应
You guys probably aren't getting them because my phone's so old.
你们可能没收到 因为我的手机是老款了
Yes. That's why no one's responding.
没错 正因此才没人回应
‭Anyway, I can't go back into that crazy house.
总之 我不能回到那个疯窝
It's triggering me.
那里会触发我的恐惧
It's like when Dad moved out and no one told me,
这就像我爸搬走了 却没人告诉我
and then, one day,
然后有一天
there was a new guy living in Mom's master suite.
有一个陌生男人住进了我妈的主卧
You got to call Gretchen and get her to leave Jimmy's,
你得打给格雷琴让她离开吉米家
but don't tell her I told you she's there.
但千万别告诉她是我说的她在那里
Obviously.
当然了
Hey, girl.
亲爱的
Hey. What you up to?
亲 你干什么去了
I just woke up and you weren't here,
我刚醒来 发现你不在
so I thought, "Hey, where's Gretchen?"
我就想"格雷琴哪儿去了"
and then I thought, "Probably with that married guy,"
又一想"可能跟那个已婚男在一起呢"
and then I thought, "Good one, Linds. You're not as stupid
再一想"真聪明 琳赛 你并不像
as your swimming teacher keeps saying you are."
你的游泳老师说得那么蠢"
Want to hang out?
想一起出去逛逛吗
Hang out where?
去哪里逛
It depends where you are.
那得看你在哪儿了
Like, you're not at Jimmy's or anything?
你不在吉米家吧
- Too much. - Shit.
-露馅了 -该死
I'm at home.
我在家呢
- Where home? - Here home.
-哪个家 -这个家
- Where are you exactly? - Linds...
-你到底在哪里 -琳子
I live with Jimmy, just like I have for a long time.
我和吉米一起住 一直都是这样啊
But...
可是
- I thought you lived here? - What?
-你不是住在我家吗 -什么
When did I live at your house?
我什么时候住你家了
You've been here for a few months.
你都住在这里好几个月了
Oh, Puppy, if I live at your house,
小亲亲 如果我真住在你家
then where's all my stuff?
那我的东西都在哪儿
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought...
我以为...
You farted on my couch, right?
你在我的沙发上放过屁 对吧
You're very tired.
你累晕了吧
I did night work for so long.
我上了好久的夜班
I know.
我知道
Get some sleep, sweetie.
好好睡一觉吧 亲爱的
Okay. Bye, Gretchen.
好的 拜 格雷琴
So... what did you learn?
你了解到什么了
I don't know what's real.
我分不清真假了
I write till 4:00 or 5:00 a.m.
我经常写作到凌晨4点或5点
At dawn, I make my way down to the reservoir,
黎明时分 我会前往水库
where the street vendors hawk mangos y papayas.
那里的小贩们叫卖着芒果啊 木瓜啊
From them, I draw both sustenance
从他们那里 我不但获取了食物
and cultural inspiration.
还获取了文化灵感
Where's bitch?!
贱人在哪
She's not here.
她不在这里
You texted us that she was here.
你刚发短信说她在这里
Now-now either you're lying
要么是你在骗人
or MetroPCS is lying,
要么是手机运营商在骗人
and I know MetroPCS ain't got no angle here.
我知道运营商根本没理由骗我们
What? No. Uh, I was going to,
什么 没有 我本来要发
but I hit the blue send-to-trash button.
但我按的是蓝色删除键
And, clearly, I haven't used my phone in a few months.
显然我好几个月没用过手机了
Listen, fellas, you have to vacate.
听着 兄弟们 你们必须离开
People magazine's interviewing me.
《人物》杂志正在采访我
No shit?
不是吧
‭Crossing.
串场下
The cover story you did on the Hannah Montana reunion
你们做的《汉娜·蒙塔娜》剧组重聚封面故事
made me cry.
把我感动哭了
Billy Ray is so proud of Miley.
比利·雷太为麦莉骄傲了
Thanks.
谢谢
Who are you guys?
你们是谁来着
We really need a better publicist.
我们真的需要一个好点的公关专家
Speak of the bitch.
说到那贱人
Crossing.
退场
All right, see you in a bit, fellas.
稍后再见 兄弟们
No! No, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不
You lied to us!
你骗了我们
You have not been in Europe.
你根本没去欧洲
I was.
我去了
I just got back.
我刚回来
Honestly, Europe was a dream.
说真的 欧洲就像一场美梦
So many bicycles and castles.
那么多单车和城堡
One afternoon, in South Berlin,
有一天下午 我在柏林南部
I watched an old woman play harmonium
看一位老妇人演奏小风琴
while a stray dog ate a cheese sandwich out of my hand.
一条流浪狗把我手里的奶酪三明治吃掉了
There are no stray dogs in Berlin.
柏林根本没有流浪狗
The animal welfare system is tight.
那里的动物福利体系很完善
It was the old lady's dog.
是那个老妇人的狗
What kind of cheese was on that sandwich?
三明治上是哪种奶酪
Resspelutchenbidenzer.
瑞斯普菠萝菠萝蜜
Bitch, we know you've been here this whole time!
贱人 我们知道你一直都在这里
Yeah, Jimmy texted us and he ratted you out pretty hard.
没错 吉米发短信狠狠告发了你
Damn it, Jimmy!
该死的 吉米
You said you befriended Fatboy Slim on our behalf.
你说你为了我们和流线胖小子交了朋友
Okay, guys, but think about that--
好吧 不过你们好好想想
what does that even mean?
那到底是什么意思
You are the worst--
你是最差劲的
and I mean worst-- publicist I have ever met!
我见过最最差劲的公关专家
特朗普前竞选主席政治顾问 受洗钱调查
And my dad is friends with Paul Manafort!
要知道我爸和保罗·马纳福特是朋友
We needed you.
我们那么需要你
Do you even know what's going on right now?
你知道我们现在是什么情况吗
No.
不知道
You want to tell her?
你来告诉她吗
You tell her.
你告诉她吧
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Turns out Zachary is
原来扎克瑞
45 years old!
已经45岁了
Honey Nutz is 45?
蜜蛋45岁了
We can't have a 45-year-old in the group! This is a crisis!
我们的组合不能有个45岁的 这是大危机
The other day he was freestyling about
那天他在即兴说唱中不小心说到
how the Challenger explosion really messed him up,
挑战者号爆炸事件让他精神错乱
and the truth came out.
事实就抖出来了
We needed you,
我们那么需要你
and you were nowhere to be found!
却到处都找不到你
You better have some mind-blowing explanation for lying to us,
你最好有轰炸性的解释 说明骗我们的原因
or we are firing your ass for reals!
否则我们一定开除你这个贱人
You guys don't even know what happened with Jimmy, do you?
你们根本不知道我和吉米的事吧
No more lies, bitch.
别编了 贱人
God's truth, stick a needle in my eye.
向上帝起誓 撒谎不得好死
Okay.
听好了
Three months ago Jimmy took me to this spot
三个月前 吉米带我去了
above the Hollywood Bowl,
好莱坞露天剧场上面一个地方
pretending we were looking for murder clues.
假装我们在找谋杀案线索
Who are your favorite erotica authors?
谁是你最喜欢的情色作家
See, there's a fine line between erotica and litera...
其实 情色和文学作品仅有一线之隔...
It's, uh...
是...
You're a bad person, Jimmy Shive-Overly.
你是个坏人 吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
You dead, dude.
你死定了 兄弟
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, bye, fellas!
再见 两位
Okay. Uh, where were we? Where were... um...
好了 刚刚说到哪儿了 刚刚...
Oh, God, Lindsay.
天啊 琳赛
Does this mean we're in charge?
这意味着现在一切由我们来负责吗
I can't be in charge of anything.
我负责不了任何东西
I was in charge once in Iraq, and it did not go well.
我曾在伊拉克当过负责人 下场很不好
In fact, that was the last time we did Secret Santa.
实际上 那是我们最后一次玩秘密圣诞老人
Maybe we could get them back together
或许他们在同一屋檐下了
while they're under the same roof!
我们可以让他们重归于好
I wish I'd thought of that
我真希望当年我妈
when Mom was breaking up with Uncle.
和叔叔分手时 我能想到这点
I could have Parent-Trapped them that weekend in Solvang.
在索夫昂的那个周末 我本可以把他们困在一起的
This is scary. Hold me.
这太可怕了 抱我
- I'm getting all cranked up. ‭- Me, too, bud.
-我已经热血沸腾迫不及待了 -我也是
Now, make my body feel good.
现在 让我的身体爽一下
What's more important, characters or plot?
角色和剧情 哪个更重要
I think characters are obviously...
我觉得角色显然是...
the essential...
最根本的...
Why don't we finish this at a coffee shop?
我们不如去咖啡厅录完吧
Hi, sweetie.
好啊 亲爱的
Oh, don't mind me.
别介意我
I am not here.
就当我不存在
Hi. I'm Gretchen Cutler, Jimmy's fiancée,
你好 我是格雷琴·卡特勒 吉米的未婚妻
The future Mrs....
也就是未来的...
Is it Shive-Overly?
你是姓希瓦-奥弗利吧
Maybe we'll do one of those hybrid names
或许我们也会取一个现在的小孩子当中
the kids are getting into.
很流行的那种混合姓氏
Cutler-y.
卡特勒利
Shitler.
希特勒
What's going on?
到底怎么回事
I just interviewed him for an hour about his single life.
我刚刚就他的单身生活采访了他一个小时
Single?
单身
Why are they saying you're single, Jimmy?
他们为什么说你是单身
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你又在干什么
Okay. You're right.
好吧 你说得对
I have been acting crazy.
我最近的确很疯狂
But what is it that happened to us, exactly?
但我们之间到底是怎么回事
One,
第一
you asked me to marry you.
你向我求婚
Two, I said yes.
第二 我答应了
Three, you left.
第三 你离开了
And then four, you came back,
第四 你又跑回来了
apologized, and I said it was fine.
道歉 然后我说没事
Isn't that what happened?
整个事情不就是这样吗
Ye-Yes. Technically.
没错 严格来说是这样
Which means we never stopped being engaged.
那也就是说 我们的订婚状态并没有改变
We're still engaged, Jimmy, right?
我们依然是订婚状态 对吧 吉米
Jimmy?
吉米
Uh, c... can you just give us a second?
你能 给我们一点时间吗
So, wait...
等等
you haven't been punishing me
所以你不是为了惩罚我
by taking over the bedroom and refusing to leave?
才占领卧室 拒绝离开的吗
I just wanted you to squirm a little.
我只是故意让你糟心那么一点点
But now I find out
但现在我发现
you're supposed to be single for the book?
你为了宣传这本书应该说自己是单身
Maybe I should move back out?
或许我应该再搬出去
Oh, don't. N...
不要 别
Well, how are we gonna make this all work, then?
那这乱七八糟的一切要怎么才能处理好
What if I wasn't single?
如果我不是单身呢
- Jimmy... ‭- What about a writer who isn't single
-吉米 -如果我的形象是个非单身的作家
and maybe makes mistakes?
只不过犯了些错误
Human ones. But at the end of the day,
是人都会犯的错 但归根结底
his heart's in the right place.
他的真心依然没有变
Is... is there something you could do with that?
你们可以从这个思路出发来做采访吗
I-It could be aspirational.
那可能会很励志的
Everyone deserves love.
每个人都值得拥有爱
That sounds very People.
那听上去很有人性
We could adjust our strategy.
我们可以调整下策略
It'll work.
会成功的
I'm a publicist.
我是个公关专家
You ever hear of the one that goes, "Courtney Love is smart now"?
你们有没有听过"科特妮·拉芙现在变聪明了"
- That was you? - See, the honest truth is,
-那是你想出来的吗 -实话是...
this book...
这本书
this is our love story.
就是我们的爱情故事
And our story is chaotic,
我们的故事很混乱
but love is chaos.
但爱本身就是一团乱麻
And it's the only game in town worth playing.
并且那是这里唯一值得玩的游戏
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
She can stay.
她可以留下来
Can we get Gretchen miked?
给格雷琴配上麦克风
Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好啊
Oh, 'scuse me
失陪一下
- Hi, Booner! - Gretch, what's wrong?
-嗨 小布 -格雷琴 怎么了
- You said you had an emergency? ‭- Yup.
-你刚说有急事 -没错
Uh, it's downstairs.
在楼下
In the bedroom.
卧室里
I'll show you.
我带你去
Hello.
你们好
Shouldn't have texted the boys.
你不该发短信给那几个家伙的
Mushroom cloud, bitch!
原子弹大爆炸 贱人
Jimmy...
吉米
we have to talk.
我们必须谈谈
We know you and Gretch are going through a thing,
我们知道你和格雷琴正经历一些事
but it's messing with our brains.
但那把我们的大脑搅成了浆糊
Yeah, so there's something very important we need you to hear.
没错 所以我们有些很重要的话希望你能听听
And-a one and-a two
一 二
and-a one, two, three and...
一 二 三
♪ There's one and one ♪
♪一个人和另一个人♪
♪ And that makes two ♪
♪结合成一对佳人♪
♪ But the two of you are making us blue ♪
♪你们两个 让我们很忧伤♪
♪ So let's end the fighting, let's have fun ♪
♪结束战争 好好享乐♪
♪ And make two hearts back into one... ♪
♪让两颗分离的心 重新和好♪
♪ Back into one. ♪
♪重新和好♪
That was really beautiful.
真好听
Why don't you go downstairs and sing it to Gretchen.
你们何不下去唱给格雷琴听呢
She's in the bedroom.
她在卧室里
And-a one, and-a two,
一 二
and-a one, two, three.
一 二 三
♪ There's one and one... ♪
♪一个人和另一个人♪
We get two Christmases now.
现在有两个圣诞节了