我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第6集: 有路可逃 There's Always a Back Door

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Uh, are you sure it's okay that we're here?
你确定我们在这里没关系吗
Yeah. We have the house to ourselves for hours.
没事 家里几个小时内都只有我们
Sure, but, uh, aren't you worried about someone coming?
好 但是你不担心会有人来吗
Yeah. Me.
担心啊 我要"来"了
Oh, you were serious?
原来你是说真的
Well, okay then.
那好吧
Sorry. Did you...?
抱歉 你有没有...
Oh, yeah. I had the floor a few minutes ago.
当然 我几分钟前就高潮过了
Yeah, remember when I yelled "Boomtown"?
记不记得我喊了一句"爽爆了"
You're a weirdo.
你真是个怪咖
I'm gonna hop in the shower, okay?
我先去洗个澡
我们刚在他们的床上做了我真是个婊
《夫妻性爱技巧》
Amateur.
真业余
奥利维亚:活动取消 马上就回家"我爱你"
奥利维亚
这就回家
21分钟前
So I was thinking...
我刚想着...
Gretchen?
格雷琴
Someone break into the house and take you hostage?
是有人闯进来把你绑架了吗
Did you tell them I've watched John Wick
你有没有跟他们说 我看过很多次
and John Wick 2 so many times?
《疾速追杀》第一部和第二部
Jesus!
天呐
You scared me.
你吓了我一跳
Why are you in a towel?
你为什么只系着浴巾
Nothing. Just showering.
没什么 我刚洗了个澡
- Listen, I can explain. - Shut up!
-听我说 我可以解释 -闭嘴
Damn it, Boone, I swear to God, if it's one of my friends...
该死的 布恩 我发誓 如果是我的朋友...
Just calm down. Let me speak.
你别激动 听我说
- She still here? - No. I mean, who?
-她还在吗 -不在了 不是 你说谁
Whatever.
随便吧
I don't even care.
我不在乎
Olivia! Come on!
奥利维亚 来吧
Hi, Daddy. Girl Scouts got cancelled.
爸 女童军活动取消了
Did you get my Bitmoji?
你收到我发的表情了吗
I was going to send you one of poop,
我本打算发你一坨大便的
but Mom said that was beneath me.
但妈妈说那样太粗俗了
She's insane.
她疯了吧
Mom, come watch me play piano.
妈 来看我弹钢琴
I just learned "City of Stars."
我刚学会《星光之城》
Isn't that, like, four notes?
《星光之城》不就四个音符吗
- Hi, Boone. - Hey, Neil.
-嗨 布恩 -你好 尼尔
Nice Subaru.
斯巴鲁车不错啊
- Thank you. - Is it new?
-谢谢 -新买的吗
- Yeah. - I didn't know you were a lesbian now.
-是啊 -我没想到你现在成了拉拉
They are gonna love your fat little tits.
她们肯定很喜欢你肥硕的小奶子
See, this is exactly
正因如此
why my therapist told me not to talk to you.
我的心理医生才让我别跟你说话
Neil?
尼尔
Neil? Neil?
尼尔 尼尔
Neil? Neil? Neil? Neil? Neil?
尼尔 尼尔 尼尔 尼尔 尼尔
What?!
干什么
What, Boone?
干什么 布恩
I didn't mean it. No, don't you dare!
我不是故意的 你敢
Stop! Stop it!
停下 别闹了
- Where are the locks on this thing?! - That's it.
-这玩意儿怎么上锁 -够了
Damn it, let me go, you maniac!
该死 放开我 你这个疯子
You are a child!
你真幼稚
- Oh, get off of me! - My dick's on your leg.
-放开我 -我鸡巴顶到你大腿了
- Oh, my dick's on your leg. My dick's on your leg! - No!
-我鸡巴顶到你大腿了 顶到你大腿了 -不
See you tomorrow, honey!
明天见 宝贝
See ya, buddy.
回见 兄弟
Sorry about your leg.
刚刚大腿的事不好意思
翻译 青椒 泽生 Eunice
翻译 Glida Lynn_宁
时间轴 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第六集
编剧[划掉]瘾君子工作室《道格爱喜剧》
Okay, get this.
听听这个
So we pull out to reveal that the 7-Eleven--
我们打算揭穿711
- it's actually a 9/11. - Which is why
-其实是911恐怖事件 -也正因如此
the Slurpee machines got hit by little airplanes.
里面的冰沙机才被小飞机砸到
I like it.
我喜欢
7-Eleven, Building 7.
711 7号大楼
- Maybe there's something there? - Oh, hell yeah,
-可能这里面也有故事 -说得对啊
- there's something there. - You teach me every day.
-确实有故事 -你每天都让我受益匪浅
I saw this video on YouTube...
我在网上看过视频...
Every day, you teach me.
每次你都能教我新东西
Any calls?
有来电吗
No.
没有
Got to tell my buddy Brent
我得告诉我的好兄弟布伦特
the good news about our sketch.
关于这个小品的好消息
Why?
为什么
He's my main dude.
他是我最好的朋友
So much of a best friendship
跟最好的朋友之间的友谊
is supporting each other through disappointments,
很多时候都是在失落痛苦时相互扶持
that you got to share the small, good things
所以才需要分享这类小幸福
just to balance it out.
才能维持平衡
Sounds like me and Carlos. Mencia.
就像我和卡洛斯 门西亚手法
We ride our Ducatis down PCH every Sunday,
我们每周日都会骑杜卡迪机车上太平洋海岸高速
and then we just chat for hours.
纯聊天好几个小时
Just talking?
只聊天
This sounds weird to me for some reason.
不知为何 在我听来有些奇怪
It's because, as men, we're conditioned
那是因为作为男人 我们习惯于
to emotionally shut ourselves off from each other.
在情感上封闭自己
It's why half of all men die of loneliness.
所以有一半的男人在孤独中死去
These relationships sound beautiful.
那样的关系听起来很美好
- I want that. - Me, too.
-我也想要这样的关系 -我也是
I thought your roommate was your main dude, the Australian.
我以为你室友就是你最好的朋友 那个澳大利亚人
Oh, Jimmy? Yeah.
吉米吗 是啊
But we don't have that kind of relationship at all.
但是我们之间并没有那样的关系
If your needs aren't being met in the relationship,
如果在一段关系中你的需求没有被满足
you need to take a stand, bro.
你得表明你的立场 兄弟
Okay. I'm gonna do it.
好 我会这么做的
I'm so proud of you, Edgar.
我真为你骄傲 埃德加
It's no Ducati, but, uh, I have an old ATV
我没有杜卡迪机车 但是我有一辆老式全地形车
that's street legal
是可以开到街上的
if you and Carlos ever want a third.
如果你和卡洛斯还需要一个死党...
We do not.
我们不需要
Copy that.
知道了
DB国际股份有限公司
Stupid-ass stoner.
傻逼瘾君子
So I'm tearing down the stairs
在他老婆进屋的时候
just as his wife is walking up to the house.
我正猛冲下楼梯
I have no way out,
我没有路出去
but I remember there's a back door.
但后来我想起来他家有个后门
Mm, there's always a back door.
总会有一个"后门"
I thought banging a hubby was hot,
我原以为跟人夫上床很刺激
but now that I almost came face-to-face with his wife,
但差点和他老婆撞个正着
I don't know.
我就不确定了
I feel slightly...
我觉得有点...
What's the word?
那个词怎么说来着
It's like bad, but involves other people.
就是一个不好的词 但还包括了其他人
- Carsick? Hard fart? Murder? - No.
-晕车 放屁出屎 谋杀 -不是
The point is,
重点是
you like taking that "D" on the reg, right, dawg?
你喜欢操他 对吗 姐们
- No diggity. - Then enjoy that shit.
-那必须的 -那就好好享受
If this hubster's cheating on a frumpus
如果那位人夫背叛了一个
who masturbates with a children's vibrator,
用儿童振动棒自慰的奇葩
that's his problem. You do you.
那是他的问题 你做你自己就好
You know what? You're actually right.
知道吗 你说得对
I know. Business has made me hella smart.
我知道 工作让我变得特别聪明
Pass the sweet salt.
把盐递给我
Plus, I have to admit,
而且 我不得不承认
it was pretty hot almost getting caught banging in their bed.
差点被捉奸在床是一件很刺激的事
来一炮吗这是约炮信息
So, what's up with you?
你最近都有什么新鲜事
Not much. Now that you're taking old dick,
没什么可说的 现在你和老男人上床
I don't really have anyone to party with.
我还真找不到别人和我出去嗨了
What about your work friends? They seem...
你的同事们呢 他们看起来...
Yeah, they're cool.
是啊 他们很酷
Tara makes ugly metal art and Jeff is a Halloween person,
塔拉是搞丑兮兮的金属艺术的 杰夫是个万圣节迷
but we're not really friends.
但我们并不是真正的朋友
- How come? - I don't know, I just feel like
-为什么 -我也不知道 我就是觉得
when I'm at work, I need to keep shit locked down.
在公司 我得把真实的自己隐藏起来
Sounds like Work Lindsay sucks.
听起来职场的琳赛很无趣
So, what you're saying is
那你的意思是
I should just be myself, and they'll want to be my friends?
我应该做真实的自己 他们就都想做我的朋友了
过来吧 安全了
Uh, okay! Sounds great!
好吧 听起来不错
- Call you later. - Have fun with that "D" for me.
-稍后再打给你 -替我操得愉快
Jimmy?
吉米
- Are you okay? - Edgar, last night I had a revelation.
-你还好吗 -埃德加 昨晚我顿悟了
Gretchen clearly brought that man home for my benefit.
格雷琴把那男人带回家显然是因为我
I thought she brought him home to have sex with him.
我以为她把他带回家是为了和他上床
That's what she wanted us to think.
她想让我们这么认为
I mean, they absolutely did have sex. A lot.
虽然他们绝对做爱了 做了很多次
The noises were highly disturbing.
那声音真的很烦人
And he's a screamer. But then around 3:00 a.m.,
他真的很能叫床 但是大约凌晨3点的时候
I realized it was a false flag.
我意识到那是个幌子
They could have had sex anywhere, so why here?
他们能在任何地方做爱 那为什么要在这里呢
- Because she hates you? - That's what I thought.
-因为她恨你 -我原本也是这么想的
But then, around 4:00 a.m., I realized, no,
但之后 在凌晨4点左右 我意识到不是这样的
it is because she loves me.
是因为她爱我
So I am not leaving this house
所以在我揭穿她的诡计之前
until I blow the lid off her ruse.
我是不会离开这里的
What about the book expo? It's your book release.
那书展怎么办 你的新书要发布了
Staying here is far more important.
待在这里更为重要
Well, it sounds like you have a lot going on
听起来你正面临很多事
and just need a friend to talk through it with.
正需要一个好朋友来聊一聊
Why don't we go get some steaks, have a nice Cab, and...
不如我们去吃些牛排 喝点啤酒
- we can hash it out? - I didn't start listening
-好好聊聊 想想办法 -直到你说"牛排和啤酒"
until "Steaks and Cab," But yes, very smart.
我才开始认真听 但是这个主意不错
Edgar, you're not as dumb as I think you are.
埃德加 你没我想的那么笨嘛
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
So, I'm at Coachella,
我在科契拉
and Hozier kicks me out of his trailer,
霍兹尔把我赶出了他的拖车
and I'm already sore,
我很受伤
and then there's Father John Misty,
之后约翰·米斯迪神父
all cranked up and ready to go, so I'm like,
性趣满满准备来一发 所以我就想
all right, I guess we're doing this.
好吧 那就来干吧
Are you done?
你闹完了吗
Item four.
第四项
Nice sex moves.
那个体位真不错
You're pretty limber for an old guy.
你这老家伙还挺柔软
And loud.
也很能吼
Can't you hang for a bit?
你不能多留一会吗
Okay.
好吧
It's just...
只是...
I know we're both grown-ups, but...
我知道我们都是成年人了 可是
I have some residual...
我有些残留的...
murder feelings.
杀人的感觉
I feel like it starts with a "G."
感觉那词开头是"内"
Gauche. Gout?
内向 内痛风
- Guilt? - That sounds wrong.
-内疚 -听起来不像
Guilt.
内疚
Yeah.
没错
Guilt.
内疚
I have guilt on Olivia.
我对奥利维亚感到内疚
I don't feel like I'm using it right.
感觉我好像用得不对
She texted you yesterday.
她昨天给你发短信
That's why I bailed.
所以我溜走了
Sorry for snooping.
抱歉我偷看了
- I'm a stinker. - It's my fault.
-我是个讨厌的家伙 -是我的错
I've been trying to keep her out of this.
我一直不想将她卷入进来
- Do you love her? - Of course I love her.
-你爱她吗 -我当然爱她
Then aren't you worried about having to face her
那你难道不担心 我们刚在她家做过爱
knowing we just had sex in her house?
然后要怎么面对她吗
Why'd you bring that up?
你为什么要提起这个
I'm just trying to be real, dude.
我只是想做人真实一点 老兄
I mean... not to be gross,
不是我要恶心你
but at some point she's gonna come home,
可终有一刻她将回到家
get in bed, and what, lie in it?
上床 躺在我们刚做过的地方
- Jesus, Gretchen! - What?
-老天 格雷琴 -怎么
She is. She's gonna lie right in it.
她会的 她会直接躺在上面
No, she isn't.
不 她不会
She sleeps here with you, doesn't she?
她和你一起睡在这里 对吧
- I mean, every now and then. - Enough to keep her toys here.
-偶尔吧 -足以让她把玩具留在这里
- What?! - I found one of her toys yesterday.
-什么 -我昨天发现一个她的玩具
So? They're all over the house.
那又怎样 家里到处都是她的玩具
- What does that have to do with anything? - I don't know!
-那又有什么关系 -我不知道
I'm just not thrilled about the idea of getting into your bed
我只是一想到上了你的床
and seeing Olivia's pubes everywhere.
到处是奥利维亚的阴毛 就没性趣了
She doesn't have pubes!
她没有阴毛
And I just said that.
我居然说了这话
Okay.
好吧
You know what? Forget it!
你猜怎么着 就当我没说
I shouldn't have said anything!
我什么都不该说的
Where's your other bathroom?
你家另外的一个洗手间呢
Just out there! You psycho!
就在外面 你个神经病
Psycho you!
你才神经病
So, you see, this can only mean
所以 这只可能意味着
that her levels of anger are accelerating.
她的怒气在逐步升级
She went from pure rage to sex revenge in record time.
她从单纯的怒火飞速发展成性爱报复
Our inevitable reunion can't be far off.
我们必然的复合不会太远了
This sounds like an uncert...
这听起来不确定...
Plus, a family of raccoons has taken residence in the box spring
还有 一家子浣熊在格雷琴扔到院子里的
Gretchen jettisoned into the yard,
弹簧床垫上安家了
so that's a dangerous wild card.
所以这是危险的未知因素
Why do you think she did that?
你觉得她为什么那么做
Like, I wonder if there's some deeper meaning...
我在想这里面是不是有更深层的含义
And Book Lady can't seem to understand why I must stay here
出版社那位小姐似乎不能理解我为什么必须留下
and forgo The Romance and Erotica Book Expo.
放弃"浪漫和情色文学书展"
God, that's a bad name.
天呐 这名字真蠢
You'd think a room full of writers could do better.
一般人还以为一屋子作家能取个更好的名字呢
Where the hell is our waiter?
我们的服务生哪儿去了
This mediocre Nebbiolo isn't gonna refill itself.
这杯平庸的内比奥罗酒可不会自己续杯
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Jimmy, I've got to say something here.
吉米 我必须说几句话
We've lived together for...
我们一起住了大概...
what, four years now?
有四年了吧
Hey, no. Look at me. Jimmy.
不 看着我 吉米
Look at me.
看着我
- I care about you. - Jimmy!
-我关心你 -吉米
What's up, ladies?
还好吗 姑娘们
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Vernon and... Paul?
弗南和 保罗吗
Why do you look so...
你为什么看着这么...
like that?
那副鬼样子
Generally: Men's Rights Activism.
大体上是因为 男权活动
Specifically: Signaling.
具体来说 是发出信号
Tells people I have my shit together.
告诉人们老子已经振作起来了
I cuss now.
我现在说脏话了
Sorry, guys, but we were just in the middle of something.
不好意思 我们正谈事情呢
Bec forbade me from ever seeing him again.
贝卡禁止我再见他
You know, on account of loyalty and junk.
因为什么忠诚之类的废话
So, one day we're both online,
有一天我们两个都在上网
playing League of Legends, and I realized
在玩《英雄联盟》 我突然意识到
I miss the little cuck.
我想念这个绿帽男了
Reformed cuckold.
是焕然一新的绿帽男
Why don't you two join us?
不如你们加入我们吧
Wait, but we were just starting...
等等 我们正要开始...
Hell, yeah, four-way bro-down?
当然好啦 四人兄弟之夜
We look like the poster from Rounders. So tight!
我们看起来就像《赌王之王》的海报 超挤[亲密]
Excuse me.
打扰下
- Yes? - I'll have a vodka soda.
-什么事 -我要一杯伏特加苏打
And no, I'm not trying to rape you.
不 我不是想要强奸你
A little boy and a pedophile are walking in the woods.
一个小男孩和一个恋童癖在树林里走着
The little boy says,
小男孩说
"Mister, I'm scared."
"先生 我好害怕"
So the pedophile says,
于是恋童癖说
"You're scared? I have to walk back by myself."
"你还害怕 等会我可要一个人走回去呢"
Oh, my God.
苍天啊
I know.
就是说啊
He has a kid!
他有个孩子
No, Gretchen, he killed the kid.
不 格雷琴 他杀了那个孩子
That's the joke.
那才是笑点所在
No. Boone. He has a daughter!
不是 是布恩 他有个女儿
I was just starting to be okay with the wife thing.
我才刚开始接受他有老婆这事
Now I have to be okay with him having a kid?
现在我还得接受他有个孩子吗
No. No. Gretch, some ding-dong wife is one thing,
不 不 格雷琴 有个白痴老婆是一回事
but a kid, that's way too much drama.
但有孩子 那可就太狗血了
But... now that he has a kid,
但是 既然他有孩子
isn't it like he's even more unavailable?
不就说明他是更不能碰但更刺激的那种人吗
- No! - Okay, but just hear me out.
-才不是 -好吧 但先听我说完
No. No! No, no. No.
不行 不行 不行
All right!
好了
Jesus! I won't!
天呐 我不睡了
But what if I try to end it and he cries,
但要是我跟他分手 他开始哭怎么办
and then I...
那我就...
Oh, never mind. No one ever fights for me.
算了 从来没有人争取过我
Hey, how's the...
对了 你那个
"Making friends with your coworkers" thing going?
"和同事们交朋友"的事进展如何
Great. I'm totally being myself. They love it.
很好 我完全做真实的自己 他们很喜欢
You missed my Chris Rock impression.
你没看到我模仿克里斯·洛克
Seen it. Hey.
看过了 对了
Does Carl have anything good in the fridge?
卡尔在冰箱里放什么好东西了吗
Homemade lasagna from his mom. It's amazing.
他妈妈做的自制千层面 超好吃
But there's only one piece left, so hurry.
但只剩下一块了 赶紧的
Why are you throwing rocks at my house?
你为什么朝我家扔石头
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了
'Cause I just talked to my friend,
因为我刚和朋友聊过
who once dated a Romanian gymnastics coach,
她曾和一个罗马尼亚体操教练谈过恋爱
and even she thinks this is a bad idea.
连她都觉得我们这样不好
Anyway, I just wish you'd told me you had a kid.
总之 我只希望你早告诉我你有孩子了
I did. We just had a whole conversation about her.
我说了 我们刚刚才聊过她
No, we talked about your wife.
不 我们刚才聊的是你老婆
I'm not married. When did we talk about my wife?
我没结婚啊 我们几时聊过我老婆
First of all, you told me about your wedding
首先 你在我们见面那天
the day that we met. And second of all,
跟我说了你们的婚礼 其次
we just talked all about her, like four hours ago.
我们刚刚才讨论了她一番 就在4小时前
First of all, people get divorced.
首先 人是会离婚的
And second of all, I was talking about my daughter,
其次 我刚才说的是我女儿
Olivia, who's awesome.
奥利维亚 她超棒
My ex-wife's name is Whitney, who sucks.
我前妻叫威特妮 她超渣
So this whole time...
所以一直以来
you're not married?
你都是未婚身份吗
- No. - Then why have we been sneaking around
-是的 -那我们为什么一直偷偷摸摸
and boning in hotels and cars and shit?
在酒店和车里之类的地方打炮
Because it was sexy and exciting.
因为这样很性感很刺激
Wait. You thought I was married
等等 你之前以为我已婚
and you were just cool with it?
却对此毫不在意吗
It was sexy and exciting.
那样很性感很刺激嘛
Why'd you want me to be married so badly?
你为什么那么希望我已婚
Because with a married dude, there's no future in it.
因为和已婚人士不会有未来
Ouch.
真伤人
You know what?
你知道吗
This is all just too much right now.
现在这一切都太复杂了 难以承受
Sorry.
抱歉
Exactly.
果然如此
Just one cigarette.
就抽一根
Men work harder,
男人更辛劳
men die earlier.
男人更早死
But do we worry about men's health?
但大家担心男人的健康吗
Did you know that 50% of domestic violence
你们知不知道 50%的家暴
- is woman on man? - Absolutely not true.
-都是女人打男人 -绝对不是
I can't believe I haven't seen you in three months.
真不敢相信我有三个月没见过你了
Gretchen was on the pod talking mad shit the other day
格雷琴那天在播客上说疯话
that you proposed to her and then bailed,
说你向她求婚后逃跑了
but I know that couldn't be right.
但我知道那不可能是真的
- No, that's accurate. - So epic!
-不 事实就是那样 -太赞了
So, Jimmy's actions are vilified,
所以 吉米的行为遭到鄙视
and yet Julia Roberts's antics in Runaway Bride
而茱莉亚·罗伯茨在《落跑新娘》里的荒唐行为
are delightfuland quirky... Nauseating.
却被认为可爱和古灵精怪 真令我作呕
Hey, Jimmy.
嘿 吉米
You want to go somewhere and get a real drink?
你想去个能真正喝到爽的地方吗
- Continue our conver... - Edgar.
-继续我们的... -埃德加
I was being deliberately obtuse before,
我之前是故意装糊涂
- but I know what you're doing. - You do?
-但我知道你这是在干什么 -是吗
You're trying to deepen our relationship,
你是想加深我们的感情
become more intimate.
变得更亲密
Yes, exactly.
没错 对极了
- I'm so happy you... - Edgar, look at me.
-我很高兴你... -埃德加 看着我
From the bottom of my heart,
我发自内心地说一句
this thing you want between us,
你对我们关系的期盼
is never ever going to happen.
是永远不可能发生的
I truly appreciate the effort, but no thank you.
我真的很感激你做出的努力 不过免了 谢谢
Screw you, Jimmy.
去你妈的 吉米
Anyway,
总之
I'm not proud of my cowardly behavior,
我对我的懦夫行为并不感到骄傲
so I'm biding my time whilst Gretchen punishes me.
在格雷琴惩罚我期间 我会耐心地等着
To tell you the truth,
跟你们说实话吧
it's massively painful to see her with someone else.
看到她跟别的男人在一起 真的让我很痛苦
I gave myself a hernia crying so hard after one of Lindsay's sessions.
以前琳赛做出那种事后 我哭得疝气都犯了
That's really rough, Jimmy.
真的很不容易 吉米
Thanks.
谢了
Aw, you guys.
你们可真好
Edgar was right.
埃德加说得对
Male bonding can be enjoyable.
男人之间增进感情也可以很愉快
It's too bad he left before things got deep.
真遗憾感情还没增进他就先走了
Actually, I'm having a hard time with Becca lately.
实际上 我最近跟贝卡的感情也出现了危机
琳赛:如果你在意 告诉你一声格雷琴打算跟布恩分手了
She's been, uh...
她有点...
Bye.
再见了
Cool.
好吧
Whatever.
随便了
Let's go run game on some creep- shaming lezzies.
我们去对拉拉发动"变态羞耻"攻击吧
Well, there's a couple of Clydesdales that need shoeing.
那边有两个健壮的拉拉需要调教呢
Hey, guys. Want to grab - a drink or something?
两位 想一起去喝杯酒什么的吗
Oh, can't. I'm on a strict early agrarian sleep cycle.
去不了 我最近在严格遵守早睡的作息
Man, I could really use one, but I got band practice.
我真的需要去喝杯酒 但我得参加乐队排练
I'm already late.
我已经迟到了
Hey, you were funny today.
对了 你今天很搞笑啊
Yeah. Jeff told me your pedo joke.
是啊 杰夫跟我说了你的那个恋童癖笑话
Hysterical.
特别搞笑
Thanks.
谢了
♪ And you know I like your style ♪
♪你知道我喜欢你的风格♪
♪ Yeah, you know I like your style and ♪
♪没错 你知道我喜欢你的风格♪
♪ All the jewelry ♪
♪那些珠宝首饰♪
♪ And the platinum ♪
♪再加白金♪
♪ Don't move me ♪
♪别移动我♪
♪ I'm a real one ♪
♪我是个真人♪
♪ They all like my style ♪
♪他们都喜欢我的风格♪
♪ And, yeah, I know you like my style. ♪
♪没错 我知道你喜欢我的风格♪
Jimmy sucks.
吉米真是个烂人
I just wish I had someone I could really connect with.
我只是想要一个能跟我交心的人
Right?
对吧
It's like, no one gets me.
就好像没人理解我
Peanut shell?
要花生壳吗
I went to the circus for lunch.
我中午去马戏团吃的午餐
See? I just want to have stupid fun like this
瞧吧 我就希望跟我的同事之间也能有
- with my dumb coworkers. - I know.
-这种傻兮兮的乐子 -我懂的
Why is it so hard to find someone to get close with?
为什么要找到一个跟自己亲密的人就那么难呢
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
Whatcha doin'?
你在干什么
I told myself that if you came out
我对自己说如果你出来
and asked me to stay, I would.
叫我留下来 我就会留下来
It's just, I've never had anyone fight for me and I thought:
只是 从来没人争取过我 我心想
maybe someone would someday.
或许有一天会出现那样一个人
Maybe that's a thing I'm deserving of.
或许那是我应该得到的东西
But then I thought, "Hey,
但后来我又想 "嘿
maybe you just don't give people a chance to fight for you."
或许是你从不给别人机会争取你"
So I thought I'd give you a couple cigarettes' worth of a chance.
于是我打算在外抽几根烟 给你这短暂的机会
Oh, my God.
天啊
Don't go, Gretchen.
别走 格雷琴
You fought for me.
你争取我了
You want to stay over?
你想留下来过夜吗
Olivia went with Whitney
奥利维亚和威特妮一起
to Neil's French horn recital.
去看尼尔的圆号表演了
I hate him so much.
我超级讨厌他
Sure.
好啊
Wait.
等等
Whose vibrator did I find in the bedside table?
我在床头柜里发现的振动棒是谁的
Mine.
我的
Candace.
坎迪丝
Listen, I've changed my mind about the expo.
听我说 关于书展的事 我改变主意了
I'll, um...
我...
I- I'll see you Sunday.
我们周日见