我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第7集: You are on your own null

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
Hi. I need a car.
你好 我要租辆车
Mr. Collins?
柯林斯老师
Gretchen?
格雷琴
Hiya.
你好呀
Wow. Look at you.
哇 瞧瞧你
Look at... you.
瞧瞧...你啊
My, oh, my. You're so grown-up.
天呐 你真是亭亭玉立
I always wondered how your face would fill out.
我以前一直好奇你长大会变什么样
You get these students sometimes
有时遇到的一些学生
and they just don't look like high school kids.
他们一点都不像高中生
Every new semester
每到新学期开学
you see one or two that look more like unformed adults.
总会看到一两个学生像未成形的成年人
So, what's the haps?
发展得怎么样
You ever become a marine biologist?
实现成为海洋生物学家的梦想了吗
Yes, actually.
还真的实现了
I'm at the University of Santa Barbara.
我在圣巴巴拉大学工作
I'm a professor emeritus of cephalopod study.
我是头足类动物研究的荣誉教授
I basically just play with octopuses all day.
基本上就是每天和"詹"鱼玩
Don't you mean octopi?
你是指章鱼吧
No, we changed it back to octopuses.
不 我们把复数形式换回"詹鱼"了
Hi, Daddy.
你好 爸爸
Hi, honey. Where are you?
嗨 宝贝 你在哪儿
On the plane. We just landed.
在飞机上 刚落地
Good. Melody's doing fine.
很好 梅兰迪情况不错
Her cervix is only four centimeters.
她的宫颈只有4厘米
That's one tiny cervix.
那宫颈还真小
No, no. I meant th-that's how much it's dilated.
不不 我是指宫颈扩张程度
Yes, I know. I-I was joking.
我知道 我只是开个玩笑
- It was just a little... - Anyway, listen.
-只是一个小小的... -随便了 听着
I need you to stop by the house and get my eye drops.
你顺路回家一趟 帮我拿眼药水
And don't forget Banshee.
别忘了妖妖
Right. And don't forget to feed Banshee.
对 别忘了喂妖妖
Banshee's still alive?
妖妖还活着吗
- Are you deplaning yet? - Excuse me, Miss.
-你下飞机了没 -打扰了 女士
Do you need help getting your bag down?
需要帮您把包取下来吗
Yeah, I should go.
好了 我该挂了
All right, we'll see you soon.
好的 待会见
So, you stopped teaching?
你没再教书了吗
Oh, yup, yup.
是的
Retired.
退休了
Now, Gretchen,
格雷琴
can I tell you about our award-winning coverage package?
我能跟你介绍一下我们获奖级的租车套餐吗
I'll take all of it.
我全要了
Shoot.
糟了
Looks like all of our standard vehicles are out.
我们的标准车型好像都租完了
I'll just take whatever you got.
你有什么车就给我什么车吧
So...
话说...
How long are you in town?
你会在这里待多久
翻译 泽生 Eunice
翻译 Glida Lynn_宁
时间轴 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第七集
Hi, Banshee.
妖妖你好呀
欢迎光临无线网络密码如下
请欣赏我们最爱的一些电影
20年人生计划
蒙克利尔高中2002届毕业生
格雷琴和海蒂
搜索"海蒂·拉斯穆伦 讣告"搜索无结果
搜索"海蒂·拉斯穆伦 癌症"白血病幸存者复兴当地溜冰场
白血病幸存者复兴当地溜冰场
Holy shit. You didn't die?
我靠 你没死吗
- You've really never been to L.A.? - Nope.
-你真的从没去过洛杉矶吗 -没有
Who hasn't been to L.A.?
谁会没去过洛杉矶啊
I don't like the sunshine.
我不喜欢那里的阳光
Why, because of the cancer?
为什么 因为癌症吗
What? No. Just...
什么 不是 只是...
Yeah, maybe.
也许就是吧
Never thought of that.
从没想到过这点
You should come.
你应该去
It's great.
那里很棒
The tacos are like...
那里的墨西哥夹饼...
It's insane. I can't even get into it.
好吃到要疯了 我一夸起来就滔滔不绝
It's great you did this.
你接手这个溜冰场很棒啊
I remember we always used to talk about taking over this place.
我还记得以前我们常说要接管这地方
No, we didn't.
不 我们没说过
Are you kidding? Yeah, we did.
你开什么玩笑 我们当然说了
Like, all the time.
天天挂在嘴边
Buy the roller rink, make it cool.
买下溜冰场 把它变酷
Make sure Dana Miller can never go in, bitch.
绝不让丹娜·米勒那个贱人进来
I don't remember that.
我不记得了
Last year the owner died, and they were gonna tear it down,
去年原来的老板死了 这地方本来要被拆掉了
and I had money from my grandma, so I just...
我从奶奶那儿继承了一些钱 于是我就...
Anyway, I'm so in debt.
反正 我现在负债累累
It's not what I thought.
现实和我想象的不一样
All right, everybody.
好了 各位
It's dance skate time!
热舞起来吧
If you're not ready to shake your booty like it did you wrong,
如果你不使出全力摇屁股
- clear the floor. - Uh, excuse me, no.
-就离开冰场吧 -不好意思 不行
You're staying.
你必须留下来
No. Seriously. I'll just wait right over there.
不 说真的 我还是去那边等着吧
No. Seriously.
不 我说真的
What happened? You were so sick when I left.
到底怎么回事 我当年离开时你病得好严重
Mm, operations, five in all.
做手术 总共做了5次
Coupled with the numerous rounds of chemo.
再加上数不清的化疗
Science is good.
科学很伟大
So, college and then...
然后去念了大学 之后...
Why did you move back here?
你为什么会搬回来
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
Anyway, my family's here.
毕竟我的家人都在这里
That's exactly why I don't live here.
那正是我不想在这里生活的原因
Hello?
It's Dad. Where are you?
我是爸爸 你在哪儿
It's been a total disaster.
简直是场灾难
They lost my bags, and then I got home,
我的包被托运丢了 等我回到家
and you're out of cat food, and Banshee bit me.
发现家里没猫粮了 妖妖还咬了我
Really? Sorry. We've been so busy.
真的吗 抱歉 我们最近太忙了
It's okay, Daddy.
没事 爸爸
Anyway, I am just on my way to the store now.
总之 我正赶往商店
- I will be there soon. - Okay, so...
-我很快就赶到 -好的 话说...
Heidi, this place is just so amazing.
海蒂 这地方太赞了
You should do special events.
你应该举办一些特殊活动
You should do Eggs and Porn.
比如"鸡蛋黄"
- What? - Eggs and Porn.
-什么 -鸡蛋黄啊
You serve breakfast,
你供应早餐
and also, there's retro porn playing on the TVs.
然后在电视上播放复古黄片
It's really kitschy and fun.
真的很低俗有趣
Plus, the posters are really easy
再说了 海报也很容易做
because fried eggs look like boobs.
因为煎蛋看着就像奶子
You realize children are a big part of our clientele?
你知道我们的顾客有很多都是小孩吧
Just put the TVs up high.
把电视挂高点不就行了
Ladies and gentlemen, the rink is now closed.
女士们先生们 溜冰场现在关门了
- Please return your skates... - We should go to our mall!
-请将溜冰鞋都... -我们应该去我们的商场
Our mall died.
我们的商场倒闭了
- What?! - Apparently, it's just
-什么 -现在只有
stray dogs, meth heads and teens partying now.
流浪狗 吸毒的和青少年去那里玩
This is so sad.
真是太令人伤感了
Our mall is dead.
我们的商场倒闭了
- Do you buy everything online now? - Totally.
-你现在全部网购吗 -当然了
Then this is your fault.
那这就是你的错
It is kind of beautiful.
其实还挺美的
This is crazy!
简直太疯狂了
I know.
我也觉得
First got my ears pierced over there.
我第一次打耳洞就是在那边
I first got fingered in that dressing room.
我第一次被人用手指插就是在那个更衣室
- 'Sup, shorties? - Hello.
-好啊 小伙子们 -你们好
Anyways, it's just a rip- off that
总之 那是欺诈行为
our so- called advisors don't have any...
我们所谓的指导老师没有...
We used to shop here.
我们以前常来这里购物
Cool.
真棒
You meth heads?
你们是吸毒的吗
No, we're j- juniors.
不 我们只是中学生而已
Gross.
真恶心
Where's your booze?
你们的酒呢
We're just hanging out.
我们只是来玩玩而已
Okay.
好吧
I'm officially in sense memory overload.
这下我的太多记忆都涌现出来了
So... what?
说说你吧
You're living here.
你生活在这里
Roommates? Boyfriends? Girlfriends?
有室友吗 或者男朋友 女朋友
There isn't much.
没太多东西可说
I write a little, bike a lot.
我偶尔写点东西 经常骑单车
Try and keep the rink afloat, mostly.
大部分时间都在想办法维持溜冰场的经营
Yeah, but you're doing it.
但你真的勇敢去做了啊
You know, the whole big- fish thing?
就是《大鱼》里宣扬的那种理念
I have that urge sometimes, just to pack it all in.
我有时也有那种冲动 收拾东西回来
What do you have there that's so different?
你在那边过着怎样截然不同的生活
I already told you about the tacos, right?
我已经跟你说了墨西哥夹饼了 对吧
I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
我很抱歉我那时没在你身边支持你
It was a long time ago.
那是很久前的事了
I should have come to the hospital, though.
但我应该去医院看你的
Oh, I forgot to tell you!
我忘了告诉你了
Guess who is working at the car rental agency at the airport.
猜猜谁现在在机场的租车机构工作
Mr. Collins!
柯林斯老师
He watches all my Instagram stories.
他围观了我全部的INS内容
He's so creepy.
真的好变态
You, uh, know why he got fired, right?
你们知道他是被开除的吧
- No. - He was caught taking up- skirt shots of students.
-不知道 -他被抓到偷拍学生的裙底
He posted 'em on the "Panty Sluts" subreddit.
他上传到一个叫"裤骚"的网站上
- Gross! - Oh, I knew something was up!
-真恶心 -我就知道有什么地方不对劲
Uh, hey, you guys have a dead mall.
你们跑来一个倒闭的商场
- You're wasting it by not drinking. - Thanks for the advice.
-不喝酒简直是浪费了 -谢谢你的建议
That wasn't technically advice.
严格来说那并不是建议
She owns the skating rink
她是溜冰场的老板
so if you're mean to her, you can never skate.
所以如果你们对她刻薄 就不能溜冰了
You're banned for life.
你们会终身在黑名单上
You're not banned.
你们没上黑名单
What are two 30-year-old women doing
你们两个三十多的老女人
hanging out with high schoolers?
和高中生待一起做什么
Okay, now you're banned!
够了 现在你们上黑名单了
Wait. We have that A.P. history essay.
等等 我们还得做大学预修历史作业
Don't be a pussy.
别当个孬种
Aw, shit!
天啊
Colin!
科林
I don't understand what we're expected to do.
我不明白我们到底该怎么做
You raised us to need the constant feedback that comes from this.
你们把我们养成需要时刻看手机上回复的人
We didn't raise shit, sucka!
我们可什么也没养 蠢蛋
It's the marketers.
是那些商人的错
It's just to get us addicted so they can advertise to us.
他们就是要让我们上瘾 以便对我们打广告
And that's why I purposefully don't buy
所以我才故意不买
anything that they advertise to me.
任何他们打广告的东西
You saw Deadpool, like, five times.
你看《死侍》看了五次吧
See? Then I fell for it, too. I'm no better.
瞧吧 我也沦陷了 我也好不到哪儿去
- It's just really stressful. - It's so stressful.
-真的压力太大了 -太压抑了
- It really is. - Oh, my God!
-确实是 -天啊
You guys are the worst teens ever!
你们简直是史上最烂青少年
This can't be what you're all like.
你们不可能全是这样吧
Come on. Truth or dare?
来吧 真心话还是大冒险
Dare.
大冒险
Kiss that one.
去亲她
You cool?
你能接受吗
M-My turn! Truth or dare?
到我了 真心话还是大冒险
No, you guys aren't playing.
不 不带你们玩
Why did you let her do that?
你为什么允许她那么做
Guys, you know this is the best time, right?
小鬼们 你们知道这是最美好的时光吧
It is all downhill from here, for real!
此后的人生全是下坡路了 真的
I mean, you do get hotter
虽然确实会更性感
and get to do or eat whatever you want-- and that's awesome--
想做什么就做什么 这点很棒
but things are new right now,
但现在一切都是新鲜的
and you feel things so hard,
你们的感觉会无比强烈
and that is beautiful!
那简直太美妙了
Grown-up stuff sucks, is what I'm saying.
我要说的是 成人的世界太操蛋了
Um, can I have a... a cigarette?
能给我一根烟吗
What's your name?
你叫什么
Rosemary Felton.
罗斯玛丽·菲尔顿
I'm Haley... Wallish.
我叫我叫海莉·沃里什
Wait. Are you related to Darius Wallish?
等等 你和达里斯·沃里什是亲戚吗
That's my dad.
他是我爸
Your dad? Darius is your dad? Are you kidding?
你爸 达里斯是你爸吗 你开玩笑吧
You know him?
你认识他吗
I was his senior prom date when I was a freshman!
我高一时是他毕业舞会的舞伴
We totally fu...
我们操...
I had... fun dancing with your father.
我和你爸 跳舞跳得特别开心
We... danced.
我们一起跳舞了
Like three times.
跳了大概三次
What?
怎么了
Well, three and a half. We hand-danced in the car.
其实是三次半 我们在车里"手舞"了
Why are you laughing?
你们笑什么
You always give the best braids.
你编辫子总是编得最好
My aunt taught me. She moved to Europe when I was eight.
我阿姨教我的 我8岁时她移民欧洲了
- I was devastated. - I remember.
-我当时悲痛欲绝 -我记得
I cried so hard.
我哭得特别惨
Cried and cried.
一直哭 一直哭
You were patient with me.
你那时对我很有耐心
Mr. Collins said he always used to wonder
柯林斯老师说他过去一直好奇
what some students would look like when they grew up,
有些学生长大了会长成什么样子
like, when they were a real person.
真正长大成人时的样子
I wonder if he ever up-skirted me.
不知道他有没有拍过我的裙底
Now I know what he meant.
我算是明白他话里的意思了
It's so nice to see you older,
能看到你长大些
to see what you ended up looking like.
见到你最终长成什么样子真好
It's nice to see tiny wrinkles.
见到你脸上的细纹真好
Gee, thanks.
操 谢了
No. It's good. It is!
不 这是好事 真的
You lived long enough to get wrinkles.
你活到了长皱纹的年纪
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Aw, remember your mom's Snickerdoodles?
还记得你妈做的肉桂曲奇饼吗
Remember when something like cinnamon could make you happy?
还记得当年肉桂就能让你开心无比吗
Cinnamon still makes me happy.
肉桂现在依然能让我开心
I have cinnamon toast all the time.
我一直吃肉桂吐司
How?
怎么会
I just make it.
我自己做的
You make it?
你做的
It's just sugar and cinnamon, Gretchen.
不过就是糖加肉桂 格雷琴
Yeah, but how do you know how to buy cinnamon?
好吧 但你怎么知道该怎么买到肉桂的
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Uh, yeah. Who knows that?
当然 谁知道那东西
Cinnamon?
肉桂
Is there a spice store?
有专门的香料店吗
Does it come in sticks?
那东西是一根一根的吗
Do you have to grind it up like a frontiers lady?
你得像边疆妇女一样把它磨碎吗
Don't be stupid.
别犯蠢了
I mean, Jesus.
天呐
You're an adult.
你是个成年人了
- Jesus. - Well, it's true.
-天啊 -那是实话
Uh, just so you know- -
告诉你们一声
I've had sex. Like... the big kind.
我做过爱 疯狂的那种
- Yeah? - Good for you.
-是吗 -真棒
Tell you what.
我跟你说
If you eat this entire can of cat food,
如果你把这整罐猫粮吃下去
I will suck your dick.
我就给你舔鸡巴
You made a deal.
你说定了的
She's right.
她说得对
You made a deal.
你说定了的
Do you have another can?
你还有一罐吗
Okay, then.
那好吧
Police! Everyone hold still.
警察 所有人都别动
- Shit! - Get your hands up!
-糟了 -双手举起来
Don't make any sudden moves!
别有任何突然的动作
- Colin! - Which way do we go? - I don't know!
-科林 -我们往哪边走 -我不知道
- That way! - Hey, come back... Come here!
-往那边跑 -站住 回来 回来
Whose siren is that?
那是谁的警笛声
Can you see him?
你能看到他吗
No. But I think he's following us somehow.
不能 但我觉得他在跟着我们
Shit!
该死的
Just pull over!
停车
I have a record!
我已经有案底了
Okay.
好了
Well, Mr. Collins pressured me to take full coverage.
柯林斯老师强迫我买全额保险
Goddamn pervert.
该死的变态
Those kids- -
那些孩子...
I mean, yeah, they were puking their guts out
没错 他们恨不得把胆汁都吐出来了
or eating cat food for BJs,
或为了口交吃猫粮
but they were just hanging out together,
但他们在一起玩
and that was enough.
那就够了
That used to be enough.
以前这样就够了
Boy, I got off track somewhere.
天啊 我一定是在哪里走错了路
I was thinking I move back and we run the roller rink together.
我之前打算搬回来 然后我们一起运营溜冰场
Don't say anything, but...
什么都别说 不过...
I'm serious.
我是认真的
I probably have a new niece or nephew by now, and...
这会儿我估计已经有个新外甥或外甥女了
our family cat is not gonna be around forever.
我们家里的猫又不可能永远活着
Don't move back here, Gretchen.
别搬回来 格雷琴
No, I know.
不 我知道
But it's not out of desperation. I want to.
但我并不是走投无路才回来 是我想回来
Well, I don't want you to.
我不希望你搬回来
Is it because I ghosted you in high school?
是因为我高中时突然跟你断了往来吗
We talked about that.
我们已经谈过这事了
You didn't ghost me.
你没有跟我断了往来
Uh, I did.
我有啊
Well, you might have,
你或许有
I just wasn't aware of it.
但我当时没察觉到
Gretchen, we weren't friends then.
格雷琴 我们当时还不是朋友
Well, maybe we weren't as...
或许我们的确不是那种...
day- to- day close,
形影不离的亲密好友
but we were absolutely friends.
但我们绝对是朋友
I have a picture. You were all cancery.
我有张照片 你当时患了癌症
That was when I came back the first time.
那是我第一次回来的时候照的
Everyone wanted a piece of that sweet cancer action.
大家都想跟患癌的人发生点什么联系
I took photos with everyone.
我和每个人都合照了
The reason you never came to the hospital
你没去医院探望我的原因
is because I never invited you.
是我从来没邀请你
I don't even know what you're talking about here.
我都不知道你在胡说些什么
We weren't friends after eighth grade.
我们在八年级后就不是朋友了
You became a shape- shifter.
你变成了一个变形人
A what?
什么
I know you had family shit
我知道你家里有很多糟心事
and you couldn't be yourself around them,
在他们身边 你无法做真实的自己
but you'd straight- up act like someone different
但当你跟不同的人在一起时
depending on who you were with,
也会有截然不同的表现
then pretty soon there's no real Gretchen.
很快 真正的格雷琴就消失了
We'd be best friends on Friday
我们周五时是最好的朋友
and on the Monday you'd look right through me.
到周一时 你又当我不存在了一样
You're just not a great bet to invest too deeply in.
你让人不想对你投入过多的感情
Everyone liked you or wanted you,
当年每个人都喜欢你或想要你
but no one knew you.
但没人真正了解你
I mean...
我是说...
I mean, do you want to know me now?
你现在想了解我吗
I made a life.
我现在有了新生活
I'm happy.
我很幸福
I think no, Gretchen.
不了吧 格雷琴
Not really.
我不想了
You owe me half the profits of the roller rink!
你欠我溜冰场的一半收益
That was our dream!
那曾是我们共同的梦想
And just so you know,
告诉你一声
I was never serious about moving back here!
我说要搬回来只是说着玩的而已
Piece of shit town!
鸟不拉屎的小镇
You are on your own here, Heidi!
你孤苦伶仃地被困在这里 海蒂
You are on your own!
你孤苦伶仃
请勿打扰嘘...妈妈和宝宝正在休息