我爱上的人是奇葩 第四季 You're the Worst Season 4 第8集: A Bunch of Hornballs

上映日期: 2,017

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 斯蒂芬·福尔克 / 希斯·卡伦斯 / 斯戴芙·格林

演员: 克里斯·吉尔 / 阿雅·卡什 / 戴斯敏·博格斯 / 凯瑟·多诺休 / 雷蒙德·J·巴里 / 迪·沃伦斯 / 贝琪·贝克


台词
And then, even after I showed them my true colors,
即便后来我向他们展现了真实的自我
Cyndi Lauper- style,
走辛迪·劳帕风
my coworkers ditched me.
我的同事们还是孤立我
Triflin'- ass Vogue readers.
垃圾的《时尚》杂志读者
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
I made you a friendship bracelet when I was home.
我在家的时候给你做了条闺蜜手链
"G plus H"?
"格+火"吗
The "H" Stands for "Hot Lindsay."
"火"代表火辣的琳赛
See? I'm friendable!
瞧 我也可以有好朋友的
I know they're triflin', Gretch,
我知道他们是垃圾 格雷琴
but I really want those multicultural fashion lizards to like me.
但我需要那些多元文化时尚精英喜欢我
They're my work family.
他们是我的职场家人
No, I get it.
不 我懂你
My old boss Rick was my work family until his head
我前老板瑞克也算我的职场家人 直到后来
got cut off in that Jet Ski accident.
他坐水上摩托车脑袋被削掉了
It's my divorce license.
是我的离婚证书
'm divorced!
我终于离婚了
Oh, no. I broke my divorce.
完了 我把离婚证书撕了
Yay! Paul is dead!
太棒了 保罗死了
Now we can be fun single ladies together!
我们可以一起当潇洒的单身女郎啦
Since when does being a fun single lady mean
潇洒的单身女郎什么时候竟会
boning the same old- ass dad every night?
每晚都睡同一个老男人
Just admit it.
承认吧
You're down a road.
你们要发展成正式关系了
We are not down a road.
我们才没要发展正式关系
Then don't hang out with him tonight.
那你今晚别去找他
Fine!
Easy. Not a problem.
简单 没问题
I will just tell that fool...
我就跟那个蠢货说
that I am very sick so he doesn't get mad at me.
我生病了 免得他生气
You... have... a... boyfriend!
你 有 男朋友 了
Don't emoji clap at me.
别对我使用表情式拍手
Okay, how 'bout this?
不然这样吧
To celebrate our new singlehood,
为了庆祝我们的单身生活
I will throw you a divorce party tonight. No Boone.
我今晚给你办个离婚派对 不见布恩
Yes! And I can invite my work fam.
太棒了 我可以叫上职场家人
Maybe once they know I'm a cool- ass divorce
也许等他们知道我是个酷酷的离婚女人
like ScarJo or Nicole Brown Simpson,
跟斯嘉丽·约翰逊和妮可尔·布朗·辛普森一样
Jeff and Tara will want to be friends with me.
杰夫和塔拉就会想跟我当朋友了
Perfect.
完美
I really need to stop buying window drugs
我真不能再从那个流浪汉手里
翻译 泽生 Eunice 青椒
from that homeless guy.
买来历不明的毒品了
翻译 Glida Lynn_宁 阿夏
时间轴 加森 后期 加森
校对 Ethan-泽生 总监 Ethan-泽生
我爱上的人是奇葩第四季 第八集
浪漫和情色文学书展
Jimmy Shive-Overly.
我是吉米·希瓦-奥弗利
Now, make sure to wear your VIP badge at all times.
记得要随时戴着VIP胸牌
I absolutely will not.
我绝对不会
《桃色世家》
Congrats on the release of your book.
恭喜你的新书出版了
I hear it's very steamy.
我听说非常劲爆
It's also a Dickensian exploration of the long shadow
撇开情色 这本书是以狄更斯式的写作手法
cast on British progeniture by the Second World War,
讲述二战对英国子民造成的长期阴影
but thank you.
不过谢谢你
Hot.
真性感
There we go. Getting that weekly tighten- up,
开始吧 每周增进感情
- quaffing that rye hattie. - You're right.
-痛饮黑麦烈酒的时间到了 -你说得对
Co- grooming can be a bonding
互相修头发不仅能增进感情
yet totally macho ritual.
也是非常有雄性气息的仪式
- SneakerSeeker! - SneakerSeeker!
-运动鞋探索号 -运动鞋探索号
Oh, shit, the Yeezy 350 Pirate Blacks are on sale for $950!
我去 Yeezy350黑球鞋特价950美金
And purchased!
已买
You, too.
你也买吧
- We got to be twinsies. - Nine hundo?
-我们要穿同款 -950美金呢
Uh, gee, I- I don't know. I...
天啊 不好说 我得...
And...
等等...
- done. - Yes!
-买了 -棒
Where's the foreign dude with the weird- colored dick?
那个鸡巴颜色很奇怪的外国佬去哪儿了
- Jimmy's on a work trip. - Nice! Now we don't have to rip
-吉米出差去了 -好啊 这样我们开派对
down his list of dum- dum rules for the party.
就不用管他定的那些破规矩了
Going number two in the upstairs bathroom all night, sucka.
可以整夜在楼上洗手间尽情拉屎
- What party? - Ugh, I got super baked
-什么派对 -我嗑药嗑嗨了
and offered to throw Lindser a divorce party.
答应给琳子开一个离婚派对
Edgar, you should plan the party.
埃德加 就由你来策划吧
- Why me? - You're the foodie
-为什么是我 -你是吃货
with the fancy- ass threads, getting a house haircut,
穿着时髦的衣服 在家享受理发服务
drinking a rye hattie like Dan Goddamn Bilzerian!
还喝着黑麦烈酒 快赶上奢靡富二代了
I guess I could pull something together.
那我试试看吧
Great. Remember, the theme is
好极了 记住 主题是
Your Previously Secure Future
"你曾经稳稳的美好未来
is Suddenly a Giant, Scary Question Mark.
突然变成了一个大问号
But fun!
但是很有趣"
Shoot.
糟了
I- I guess I have to go to the grocery store and the liquor store.
我得去趟杂货店和酒水店
I should probably pick up some bubble wrap for Lindsay to play with...
我或许该买些气泡包装纸给琳赛玩
Hey, relax.
放轻松
I know a party planner who can take care of everything.
我认识一个派对策划人 他可以搞定一切
He did Brent's going away, and it was spectunckular.
布伦特的离别派对就是他办的 简直赞爆了
I got this.
我来解决
Wow, thanks.
谢谢了
I mean, that's- that's so generous.
你真是太慷慨了
Wait,
等等
Brent moved?
布伦特搬走了吗
- Mm- hmm. - Isn't he your main dude?
-是啊 -他不是你的搭档吗
Brent moved to Boulder to work on his new app, Snoober.
布伦特搬去了博尔德做他的新App 叫"雪步"
It's like Uber but for snow.
跟优步差不多 不过是针对雪的
So, the app helps you find a place to ski
那个App是能帮你找到滑雪的地方
- or makes snow or... - Right!
-还是制造雪 或是... -没错
It's like Venmo, but for mountains.
跟Venmo差不多 不过是针对山的
I loved how Simon was drunk all the time
我喜欢萨蒙在寄宿学校
when he was teaching drama at that boarding school,
教戏剧期间 经常喝醉的故事情节
because... I had sex with my drama teacher, too.
因为 我也跟我的戏剧老师上床了
Who didn't?
谁没有呢
You're so sweet.
你真是太好了
Smile.
面带微笑
Who's next?
下一个是谁
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
我愿意 我结了 我离了
今晚的独家饮品梅斯卡尔酸橙酒
Thanks for doing all this.
谢谢你帮忙做这些
Hey, it's what buds do.
兄弟之间就该这样
Plus, you got to honor the end of a relationship.
再说了 必须向一段感情的结束致敬
When my pops and stepmom split,
我爸和我继母分开时
me and dad bro'd out in the Maldives for, like, a month.
我和我爸去马尔代夫逍遥了一个月
Had too much Prosecco one night,
有天晚上喝了太多普罗赛柯葡萄酒
and things got a little weird.
情况就变得有点古怪了
But, all in all, great trip.
不过 总的来说 那次旅行很愉快
- Hello! - Welcome to the party I planned!
-你们好 -欢迎参加我举办的派对
Oh, shit, it's Nerd with his face X'ed out!
天啊 呆子的脸被画了大红叉
So disrespected!
太不被尊重了
Wow, Gretchen.
天啊 格雷琴
How... Pinterest of you.
你 真会装扮
You know, if we threw a party every time Lindsay failed at something,
如果琳赛每次失败都要举办派对
we'd be drunk all the time.
那我们就每天都要喝醉了
Bitch, we are drunk all the time.
贱人 我们本来每天都喝醉啊
Because you keep pressuring me.
因为你总是向我施压
Makes me wonder what you're up to, mister.
让我不禁怀疑你有什么企图了 先生
你好啊 小病号需要个性感的男护士吗
Here comes the divorced lady.
离异女子来啦
I'm here!
我来了
Aw, thanks for comin', sis!
谢谢你能过来 姐姐
Yeah, well, I find the whole thing to be in very poor taste.
其实 我觉得这整件事恶心不入流
Marriage is supposed to be forever.
婚姻本该是永恒的
And you chose Vernon.
你却选择了弗南
Babe, can you take a pic for me?
亲爱的 能给我拍张照吗
I want to get one where I'm resting my dick
我想拍张照 我把鸡巴放在他的肩膀上
on his shoulder like a parrot.
显得就像是只鹦鹉
Congratulations!
恭喜啊
Uh, a- and/or, uh, my, uh, condolences,
还是我应该说 节哀顺变
depending on your feelings about the divorce.
那得看你对离婚的感觉
- Thank you so much for inviting me. - Shut up.
-非常感谢你能邀请我 -闭嘴
- Where are the good ones? - The good...
-受欢迎的那几位呢 -受欢迎...
Oh, you mean Jeff and Tara.
你是说杰夫和塔拉啊
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Well, find out.
立刻查清楚
付费观看
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You're bummed because your work is suddenly included
你很郁闷 因为你的作品突然被囊括进
in the mortifying anti- art hellscape that is genre.
令人感到羞辱的反艺术类书籍中了
Yeah. Well, Michael Chabon isn't hyping Moonglow
是啊 迈克尔·柴本可没有去基尔罗大蒜节上
at the Gilroy Garlic Festival.
推销他的作品《月光》
He would if they invited him.
如果他受邀 肯定会去的
He's not above helping sales,
他不会放不下身段去促销
and neither should you be.
你也不该放不下身段
Plus, not to be gross,
另外 请原谅我说的恶心
but you could really clean up around here.
你真的可以在这里狂干女人
- What? - I'm just saying, I'm an old married lady,
-什么 -我的意思是 我是个已婚老女人
but if I were a hot, single British dude?
但如果我是个性感的单身英国男子呢
Whew, boy,
老天啊
you'd have to take my dick home in a body bag.
我的鸡巴估计最后精尽而亡
Thanks.
谢谢
I think.
大概吧
Night, Jimmy.
晚安 吉米
Try to have some fun this weekend, will ya?
趁着这周末多找点乐子 好吗
I can't believe none of my work friends showed up.
不敢相信我的职场朋友一个都没来
Not even the janitor guy with the gross, black thumbnail.
连那个长着恶心黑拇指甲的门卫都没来
What about him?
他不是来了吗
Carl? He doesn't count.
卡尔吗 他不算
Carl's basically a human participation trophy.
卡尔基本上就是人形"参与奖奖杯"
The most tragic part of your sister's divorce
你妹妹的离婚最可悲的是
is that she's wearing that hideous dress a second time.
她第二次穿上了那件丑爆的婚纱
Speaking of dumb things I hate,
说到我讨厌的蠢事
Vernon tried to have sex with me last night.
弗南昨晚想和我做爱
I made him go jerk off in the downstairs bathroom,
我让他去楼下卫生间打飞机了
because sometimes... he touches his own nipples.
因为他有时会摸自己的乳头
It's revolting.
太恶心了
That is so gay.
真是太基了
Well, I'm gonna take a lap.
我去溜一圈
So, I'm guessing you're not sick.
我猜你并没有生病
Actually, it's bananas.
其实说起来很疯狂
I was feeling straight garbaggio when my friend
我朋友胁迫我给她举办离婚派对
basically blackmailed me into hosting her divorce party.
我当时感觉特别不舒服
And when I was picking up some wine,
等我去买酒的时候
I gave this homeless woman the last of my Chipotle,
我把我最后一点卷饼给了一个女乞丐
and she blessed me, and I was, like, instantly cured!
她祝福了我 我瞬间就痊愈了
This is disappointing.
真让人失望
Have fun being a weird liar, I guess.
祝你享受当个古怪的撒谎精
Wait. I'm sorry.
等等 对不起
It's just you, me... road.
只是你 我...将来
We're heading down one, right, it seems,
似乎我们快要发展成正式关系了
and yeah, so... that.
是的 所以 就那样
Scared.
吓到了
Me.
You think we're down a road?
你觉得我们要成正式关系了
I'm at your house almost every night.
我几乎每晚都在你家
Pretty soon you're gonna want me to meet your kid.
很快你就会想让我见见你的孩子
No. No, I won't.
不 我不会
In fact, Olivia's actually in the car right now reading,
事实上 奥利维亚现在就在车里看书
and you're still not meeting her.
你却不会见到她
Really?
真的吗
Wait. You saying I can't meet her?
等等 你是说我不能见她吗
Like you'd want to.
说得好像你想见似的
I mean, you have to admit you're not exactly the "Kid type."
你必须承认 你不像是喜欢小孩的人
I guess you can still have this.
我还是把这个给你吧
Hey, you want to come in for one drink?
你想进来喝杯酒吗
Everybody's raving about the Mezcalimonies.
大家都对梅斯卡尔酸橙酒赞不绝口
I guess.
那行吧
Plus, I'm very curious to see
另外 我特别好奇
who'd actually be friends with you.
谁会和你做朋友
Bartender just told me they ran out of 12- year Glenlivet.
酒保刚告诉我没有12年份格兰利威威士忌了
So I'm thinking we take this party up a notch and go 18?
我想着要不我们升级派对 来18年份的
Oh, yeah! Let's do it!
棒极了 就这么干
Great. 'Cause I like my scotch like I like my women:
太好了 我爱威士忌就像爱女人
of legal consenting age.
喜欢达到法定年龄的
Yeah.
真的
You used to treat women really badly, huh?
你以前对女人很不好吧
I really did.
确实
I'm about to give my speech.
我就要致辞了
Where is everyone?
大家都在哪呢
你们来琳赛的派对吗
恶 不了 她是我见过最奇葩的人要知道我曾追过摇滚狂人泰德·纳金特的巡演
谁 她吗不了
Hello?
各位
Attention?
请注意一下
Sisters are supposed to give speeches at these things, right?
当姐姐的在这种场合应该上台致辞 对吧
Well, I guess that's true at weddings.
婚礼上的确有这习俗
Hard to believe Lindsay's was only four short years ago.
难以相信琳赛的婚礼不过是短短四年前的事
Lindsay, is there anything in your life you haven't aborted?
琳赛 你这辈子有什么是没放弃[堕胎]的吗
But seriously, guys...
不过说真的 各位
Lindsay... is my sister.
琳赛 是我的妹妹
Eh, that's all I got. Linds?
好了 我想说的就这些 琳子
"I used to be in a bad marriage
我曾有过一段不幸的婚姻
"To a very bad man.
嫁给了一个渣男
"But now...
但如今
I'm free."
我自由了
Hi. I'm Paul...
大家好 我是保罗
to those I don't know.
算是向不认识我的介绍下
Hi. Hi. Hi there.
嗨 你好
Hello.
你好
"Simon loathed his new post
"萨蒙讨厌他在
"at the New Hampshire boarding school.
新罕布什尔州寄宿学校的新职位
"But oh, did he approve of American girls,
不过 他倒是很喜欢那些美国女孩
especially the female drama students..."
尤其是戏剧系的女学生"
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay.
好吧
Who invited you?
谁邀请你来的
Your blisteringly dumb husband
你那个蠢猪老公
has been texting me photos of this vile event all night.
整晚都在给我发这场恶毒活动的照片
Shut up, narc.
闭嘴 告密鬼
An X over my face, is it?
在我脸上画大红叉 是吧
Lo, the hypocrisy of the cheater celebrating her freedom.
瞧 出轨的人在庆祝她的自由 多么虚伪啊
Well, you're free, all right.
你是自由了 没错
Free from having me to blame for your myriad problems.
你数不胜数的毛病 终于不能再怪到我头上了
"Myriad" means a lot.
"数不胜数"的意思是很多
You always held me back.
你总是拖我后腿
No wonder I can't swim.
难怪我不会游泳
No wonder I don't have a middle name.
难怪我没有中间名
You can no longer blame me for your life,
你不能再把你人生中的失败怪到我头上了
because I'm not in it.
因为我已不在你的人生中了
You'll only have yourself to blame
以后你只能怪自己了
when you lose your toys down the tub,
比如 当你的玩具掉进下水道时
or when you bite into a chess piece
或是你把棋子
because you think it's white chocolate.
当成白巧克力咬下去的时候
I hate you!
我恨你
Vernon?
弗南
Drive us home.
开车送我们回家
Okay, but you're not both sitting in the back this time.
好吧 但这次你们不能都坐在后座
Shut up. Yes, we are.
闭嘴吧 我们就要坐后面
And... we're gonna sing duets
而且 我们还要唱二重唱
until you...
直到你
- * Drive the car - * The car *
-*把车* -*车*
* Into the *
*开进*
- * Ocean Sea... * - * ocean *
-*海里* -*海里*
* Vernon...*
*弗南*
What are you doing?
你这是在做什么
- There you are. - No.
-你在这儿啊 -不要
After we talked, I was looking on Nextdoor,
我们聊完后 我上邻里社交网站看了看
and I realized Silver Lake Heights is highly dangerous.
发现银湖山庄其实非常危险
Someone's Amazon package got stolen
有人的网购包裹
from right off their front porch.
在自家房子前廊上被偷了
Apparently, two high school kids were smoking : pot in a car.
显然 有两个高中生正在车上吸大麻
Coyotes.
有土狼出没
Someone smashed Marisa Tomei's jack- o- lantern.
还有人砸了玛丽莎·托梅的南瓜灯
Plus, I thought Olivia might want some cake.
另外 我觉得奥利维亚可能想吃点蛋糕
It's all on Nextdoor.
邻里社交网上全都写了
Come on, sweetie.
跟我来 宝贝
Let's find you some milk.
我给你找点牛奶
Oh, no.
不好
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, no.
Hey. Isn't it time for you to catch a bouquet
嘿 你现在是不是该去接捧花了
or put a garter back on or something?
或是把吊袜带重新穿上之类的
Paul said I blame everybody else for my life.
保罗说我把人生中的失败都怪在别人身上
Is everything my fault?
一切都是我的错吗
Because I don't do life good?
因为我没好好过自己的人生
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
So it's your fault?
那是你的错吗
No, sweetie.
不 亲爱的
Then whose fault is it?
那到底是谁的错呢
One thing I learned in therapy is that stuff
我通过心理治疗学到的一点就是
that happens to you when you're a kid
你童年的经历
can really screw you up as an adult.
真的会搞砸你成年后的生活
Like, don't even get me started how my parents let me watch
比如 别逼我回忆我爸妈曾经每天让我看
Return to Oz every day.
《重返奥兹国》的日子
Wheelers, dude.
那些轮子人 天呐
《重返奥兹国》里的角色没有手和脚 都是轮子
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Stuff that happened when I was a kid?
我童年的经历吗
Becca.
贝卡
Great party, bud.
派对很棒 老兄
Here. My guy says it's time to settle up.
给 我朋友说该结账了
- $6,000? - Wait. Seriously?
-6000美金 -慢着 真的吗
They hooked you up.
他们帮你托了关系
You got to tip huge.
你可得多给些小费
Me? Wait.
我吗 等下
I thought you were paying for everything.
我以为全都由你付账呢
Edgar, why would I pay for your friend's party?
埃德加 我为什么要为你朋友的派对买单
I don't... I...
我不...我...
I've never spent this much money before.
我以前从没花过这么多钱
I just spent a thousand dollars
我才刚花了1000美金
on sneakers designed by Kanye West.
买侃爷设计的运动鞋
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God, I'm gonna be sick.
天呐 我快要吐了
- Okay. Edgar. - Oh, my God.
-没事的 埃德加 -天啊
Look at me. Edgar.
看着我 埃德加
- You have such a giving spirit. - Yeah.
-你很有奉献精神 -是啊
You deserve to drop a little green on yourself.
你完全可以偶尔对自己好一点
- Yeah. - Plus,
-不错 -再说了
in a few years, when we're running
过个几年 等我们掌管着
Max and Edgar Love Sketches,
"麦克斯和埃德加爱喜剧"节目
six thou? That's six dollars.
6000美金算什么 相当于6块
It's six pennies, it's six- - it's three pennies.
是6分 6...不 就相当于3分钱
Okay.
好吧
Thanks for talking me down.
多谢你说服我
Hey, anytime.
随时恭候
After all, I do need a new main dude
毕竟我确实急需一位搭档
now that Brent's snoobering in Colorado.
毕竟布伦特去科罗拉多开发雪步App了
Really?
真的吗
Good cake, huh?
蛋糕不错吧
Yeah.
Red velvet's my favorite.
红丝绒是我最爱的味道
Not a real flavor.
那不是一种真的味道
Wh... ? Hey.
搞什么 等下
I explicitly told you
我明确告诉过你
I wasn't ready for Olivia to meet you yet.
我还没准备好让奥利维亚跟你认识
Exactly, Boone.
对极了 布恩
Not a name, by the way.
顺便说下 那也不是真正的名字
Man, usually it takes a minute
天啊 通常都需要一点时间
for a guy's true feelings to reveal themselves.
男人才会说出自己真实的想法
How "I'm damaged and only good for having fun now."
什么"我受过伤 现在只想找乐子"
- But when you said I can't meet your dau... - Hey. Dummy.
-但当你说我不能认识你女... -喂 笨蛋
I didn't want you to meet her for her sake.
我是为她着想 才不希望让你认识她
Because she's a child and I have an obligation
因为她还是个孩子 我有义务
to not have her get attached to people too early.
避免让她过早地依赖别人
Jesus.
天啊
Why am I even justifying myself to you?
我为什么要向你解释呢
Oh, right, because I like you.
对了 因为我喜欢你
Or did.
或是喜欢过
Good- bye, Gretchen.
再见 格雷琴
And Boone is totally a real name.
还有 布恩当然是真正的名字
I'm sorry.
对不起
Boone.
布恩
I- I'm sorry.
对不起
It's just that I have strong feelings for you.
只是因为我非常喜欢你而已
And it hurt when you didn't think
你觉得我不配
I was worthy of meeting your daughter,
认识你女儿 我很受伤
'cause she's part of you.
因为她是你的一部分
What I am saying is
我的意思是
if you want to go down the road,
如果你想跟我发展成正式关系
I want to go down it, too... with you.
我也想跟你发展成正式关系
Look, I've had thoughts, too.
我也仔细考虑过
But I was worried
但我很担心
I might still be marriage brainwashed.
我或许依然是被婚姻洗脑的状态
Shit.
妈的
Maybe we should go for it.
或许我们应该直接行动
Okay.
那好吧
I still have to take Olivia home,
我还是得先把奥利维亚送回家
or she's gonna be a real piece of shit in the morning.
否则她明天早上一定脾气很臭 很难哄
Let's hang tomorrow, okay?
我们明天再一起玩 好吗
- Okay. - Okay.
-好的 -好的
Uh, let's go, sweetie.
我们走吧 亲爱的
Adrienne, please come out.
艾德琳 求你快出来
And bring towels, for God's sake.
带些毛巾出来 该死的
No!
不要
I always get too drunk at these things.
我在这种活动上总是容易喝醉
Oh, God. My whole career is a lie.
天啊 我的整个职业都是谎言
How can I write erotica when I've never even had an orgasm?
如果我从没享受过高潮 要怎么写情色书
What? You totally...
什么 你刚刚明明....
I fake them.
那是我伪装的
What are they like, Jimmy?
高潮是什么样的感觉 吉米
I've heard it's like
我听说就像是
when you have to pee really bad, and then you do.
十分尿急 然后撒出来的那种畅快感
Is that what it's like?
是那种感觉吗
Well, I don't want to rub it in, but they're kind of
我也不想故意刺激你 但高潮确实是
the only truly transcendent thing in this world.
世界上唯一真正超凡绝伦的存在了
Please, no.
拜托 别这样
格雷琴
Oh, I hate myself.
我好讨厌自己
I use the thesaurus app with everything I write.
我无论写什么 都会用辞典App
I give talks on body positivity,
我宣扬要对自己的身体持积极态度
but I bought a waist trainer on the Internet.
但我却在网上买了个腰部锻炼器
Jimmy? Jimmy.
吉米 吉米
Sorry to bug you.
抱歉打扰你
The patio door is stuck again.
露台的门又卡住了
Well, there's, um, WD- 40 in the garage.
车库里有一瓶润滑防锈油
That usually does it.
一般抹一点就行了
Thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
没事
So...
话说...
How is the work trip?
你这趟出差怎么样
I learned there's a whole genre of erotica
我第一次知道有一个完整的情色文学分类
that's just women having sex with werewolves.
是关于女人和狼人做爱的
What? We talking wolf- human sex?
什么 是人狼性爱吗
And quite often, they're historical werewolves.
很多时候 是经历了漫长历史的狼人
Shut up.
不是吧
Like werewolves who are also Civil War soldiers and shit?
比如有些狼人曾是内战士兵吗
Jimmy, that's hella hot.
吉米 那太刺激了
You got to bring me one of those books.
你可得给我买一本这种书回来
I have two in my bag.
我包里已经有两本了
So you won't believe who showed up
你一定不敢相信今晚后来
to Lindsay's divorce party tonight.
谁去参加了琳赛的离婚派对
Divorce party, where?
离婚派对 在哪儿办的
Shh, don't worry about it.
等我说完 别关心这些细节
But listen,
听着
guess who walked in?
猜猜谁走进去了
- Paul. - No.
-保罗 -不是吧
Yes.
就是的
- And barf, but he might be secret hot now. - Yes!
-该死的 他现在似乎隐隐有点性感 -没错
I thought the same thing.
我也是这么想的
He looks like a hot Nazi.
他像个性感的纳粹
Like Ralph in The Sound of Music.
就像《音乐之声》里的拉尔夫
Yes.
没错
Anyway, so Paul comes in
总之 保罗走进场
cackling like a super villain...
像个邪恶反派一样大笑...