马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第1集: 一匹马走进疗养院 A Horse Walks into a Rehab

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Sarah Lynn.
莎拉·琳恩翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Sarah Lynn.
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn.
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn.
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn.
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Sarah Lynn?
莎拉·琳恩翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖莎拉·琳恩
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
I don't have a lot to tell. She called me.
我知道的也不多 她打给我
She sounded a little off. I...
她听起来不对劲 我…
So, I drove to the planetarium, and I found her passed out.
所以我开车去了天文馆 发现她晕倒了
I called 911 right away, but it was too late.
我马上报了警 可惜为时已晚
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
圣伯纳德医疗中心 急诊
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I did everything I could.
我已经尽力了
It's my fault. I'm a terrible mother.
都是我的错 我是个不称职的母亲
No. It's no one's fault.
不 这不是谁的错
So, you don't know where Sarah Lynn got the heroin from?
你不知道莎拉·琳恩的海洛因是哪来的
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
-I have no idea. -Alrighty then.
-我不知道 -那好吧
That's the only question I had.
我只有这一个问题
That's the only question I had.
我只有这一个问题
I mean, of course I knew she was doing a lot of drugs.
我当然知道她嗑了很多药
But that's who she was. Who I was.
她就是那样的人 我也是
It felt like we could keep partying forever
仿佛我们可以永远狂欢下去
-and it wouldn't catch up with us. -Got it. Don't need any more information.
-不会有什么后果 -明白了 说的够多了
I was in a bad way.
我走上了歧途
And Sarah Lynn followed me down because she thought I was a safe place.
莎拉·琳恩跟了过来 因为她把我视作避风港
What have I done?
我都做了什么
Just to be clear, the case is closed.
说明一下 案子已经结了
You can stop rambling.
你可以不用唠叨了
I gotta make some changes in my life.
我要改变我的生活
Starting now.
从现在开始
-I need help. Hello? Ah! -Checking in.
-我需要帮助 有人吗 -办理入住
-Welcome to Pastiches Malibu! -Great.
-欢迎来到马里布疗养院 -很好
I see you have the six-week package, so... A hundred thousand dollars, please!
您预订了六周的疗程 一共是十万美元 谢谢
A hundred thou... Jesus!
十万… 我操
Does every room come with a free bag full of $90,000?
难道每个房间都附赠一个装着九万美元的袋子吗
-Can't put a price on clean living. -And yet somehow you found a way.
-清醒的生活是无价的 -你们不就给它定了价吗
Before I take you to your room, could we get a selfie?
在我带您去房间之前 能来张自拍吗
What? No.
什么 不行
Every client that comes here takes a picture with me.
每个客人都会和我合照
Goes on the wall. Kind of a tradition.
然后挂在墙上 这算是我们的传统
I'm not in the mood. I look awful, first of all.
我没心情拍照 再说我现在形象不大好
Johnny Depp did it and he looked just as puffy and ghoulish as you do.
约翰尼·德普也拍了 他当时像你一样苍白浮肿
Hey, groundhog. I said no. Why don't you go see your own shadow
土拨鼠 我说不拍 你不如去看看自己的影子
so I can get six more weeks of "Leave Me The Hell Alone"?
让我享受六周的清净吧
I'm so sorry, sir.
非常抱歉 先生
Thank you. Now if you'll kindly direct me to my room,
谢谢 请你带我去房间吧
I would like to begin the process of healing,
我想赶快开始治疗
so I can finally stop hurting the people around me, dipshit!
这样我就不会再伤害身边的人了 白痴
♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin' ♪
♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪
♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin' ♪
集体治疗♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪
♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin' ♪
集体治疗♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪
♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin' ♪
集体治疗集体治疗♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪
♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin' ♪
集体治疗♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪
集体治疗
♪ You start to move around While you dance in place ♪
♪ 你开始旋转跳跃 翩翩起舞 ♪集体治疗
♪ You start to move around While you dance in place ♪
♪ 你开始旋转跳跃 翩翩起舞 ♪
♪ You start to move around While you dance in place ♪
睡眠疗法♪ 你开始旋转跳跃 翩翩起舞 ♪
睡眠疗法
♪ And you think you're never wrong ♪
♪ 你以为你永远不会错 ♪睡眠疗法
♪ And you think you're never wrong ♪
♪ 你以为你永远不会错 ♪
♪ And you think you're never wrong ♪
登山疗法♪ 你以为你永远不会错 ♪
登山疗法
♪ Oh, but you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 但你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪登山疗法
登山疗法
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪登山疗法
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
艺术疗法♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
艺术疗法
♪ You start to sing along And your foot is tappin' ♪
♪ 你开始哼起歌 脚下打着拍子 ♪艺术疗法
♪ You start to sing along And your foot is tappin' ♪
♪ 你开始哼起歌 脚下打着拍子 ♪
♪ You start to sing along And your foot is tappin' ♪
探访疗法♪ 你开始哼起歌 脚下打着拍子 ♪
探访疗法
♪ I see you look around I caught you peeking at me ♪
♪ 我看到你四处张望 在偷看我 ♪探访疗法
♪ I see you look around I caught you peeking at me ♪
♪ 我看到你四处张望 在偷看我 ♪
♪ I see you look around I caught you peeking at me ♪
植物疗法♪ 我看到你四处张望 在偷看我 ♪
植物疗法
♪ You think you got it all ♪
♪ 你以为你拥有一切 ♪植物疗法
植物疗法
♪ Oh, but you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 但你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪植物疗法
♪ Oh, but you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 但你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Oh, but you're so-so, honey ♪
瑜伽疗法♪ 但你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
瑜伽疗法
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪瑜伽疗法
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
小马疗法♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
...还有更多
♪ If I knew I waited too long ♪
♪ 如果我知道我等了太久 ♪
♪ I'd find a song to push the time along ♪
♪ 我会找一首歌陪我度过 ♪
♪ Change works so well for you ♪
♪ 改变对你很有效 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
♪ You throw a record on And your heart is racin' ♪
♪ 放一张唱片 开始心跳之旅 ♪
♪ You start to move around While you dance in place ♪
♪ 你开始旋转跳跃 翩翩起舞 ♪
♪ And you start to sing along ♪
♪ 你开始哼起歌 ♪
♪ Your foot is tappin' Oh, you're so-so ♪
♪ 脚下打着拍子 你如此一般 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, you're so-so, honey ♪
♪ 你如此一般 亲爱的 ♪
So, when I went to the country club for Sheila's luncheon...
我去乡村俱乐部参加希拉的午宴时…
Yes. Let it out.
对 都说出来
I had to wear the same suit I had just worn to Sandra's tea party.
我只能穿着在桑德拉的茶会上穿过的衣服
I think of that as my rock bottom.
我觉得那是我人生的低谷
Denise, thank you for sharing your story. So brave.
丹妮丝 谢谢你的分享 你很勇敢
Denise, we are powerless
丹妮丝 我们在自己的瘾面前
over our addictions.
都是不堪一击的
We have a saying in rehab, "Everyone takes a different road
我们疗养院有一句俗话
to get to the same city, Soberopolis, USA."
"条条大路通戒断"
Hold on a sec. What?
等一下 什么
BoJack, maybe you could tell us when was the first time you drank?
波杰克 也许你能分享一下你第一次喝酒是何时
When wasn't the first time I drank?
我哪次喝酒不是第一次
Am I right?
对吧
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
冠军医生 小马疗师
Your last day's tomorrow.
明天是最后一天
You think you're ready to go back into the world?
你准备好回到外面的世界了吗
I do. I feel good, I feel clear.
准备好了 我感觉很棒 很清醒
You know, just because you cleaned the tobacco out of your teeth
只是把牙上的烟草洗掉了
don't mean it's your wedding day, pardon the expression.
不代表你就能结婚 原谅我用了这句俗语
I don't believe that is an expression.
根本没有这种俗语
I notice you tend to deflect whenever I ask you
我发现当我问起你酒瘾的源头时
about the source of your addiction.
你总是会转移话题
I don't deflect. Hey, is that a new tie? Because I love it.
我才没有 你换了新领带吗 我喜欢
You understand a joke about deflection is still a deflection, right?
拿转移话题开玩笑也是其中之一 你明白吧
I came here to take responsibility for myself,
我来这里是为了对自己负责
and all I keep hearing is, "It's not your fault,
可你们总跟我说 "这不是你的错
you are powerless over your addiction."
你在自己的瘾面前不堪一击"
-That is the first step. -And while we're at it, why 12 steps?
-那是第一步 -既然说到这个 为什么要有12步
That is way too many. Nobody wants to do 12 of anything.
这也太多了 没人喜欢分12步的事情
Did you see 12 Years a Slave
看到"为奴十二年"
and think, "Twelve. That's a short number of years to be a slave."
难道你会觉得"当12年奴隶也没多久"吗
-You're deflecting again. -I'm here because I made choices.
-你又在转移话题了 -我变成这样都是我的选择
Nobody made me drink.
没人逼我喝酒
My addiction didn't pull a knife on me
酒瘾没有把刀架在我脖子上
and say, "Hey, bub! Drink this alcohol or I'm gonna strangle you.
说"哥们 不喝酒我就勒死你
After I put down this knife, which now seems unnecessary."
但我要先把刀放下 它有点多余"
-We have a saying in the sober community. -No kidding.
-我们戒断人士有一句俗话 -又来了
"We want what our addictions want us to want,
"我们的欲望不过我们的瘾的欲望
in the same way that our future is just a house built from the materials
就像我们的未来 只不过是照着过去的蓝图
of our present on the blueprint that is our past."
用现在的材料搭建成的房子"
See, usually the point of sayings is they illustrate complicated concepts
俗话是用简单明了的比喻
via straightforward allegory.
来解释复杂的概念
I really admire that your sayings don't do that.
你的俗话倒是另辟蹊径
If you don't wanna be here, you don't have to wait until tomorrow.
如果你不想留在这里 你不用等到明天
The gate code is 12, for the number of steps,
大门密码是12 代表戒断步骤
then my mom's birthday, which is March 4th, '56.
加上我妈妈的生日 她出生在1956年3月4日
So, the gate code is one, two, three, four, five, six?
所以大门密码就是123456
You can leave whenever you'd like. But is that really what you want?
你随时都可以离开 但你真的想这么做吗
No.
It's so beautiful.
真美
And I know a lot about art
我很懂艺术
because my husband owns a Jackson Pollock.
因为我丈夫有一幅杰克逊·波洛克的真迹
My dad owns a signed picture of Kevin Pollak.
我爸爸有凯文·波拉克的签名照
What about you, BoJack?
你呢 波杰克
Did you grow up in a house with a lot of art?
你是在艺术世家长大的吗
Well, my parents practiced the art of being terrible parents.
我父母深谙摧毁孩子童年的艺术
BoJack, you can't joke your way through this.
波杰克 别想用玩笑糊弄过去
Everyone else in this group is trying hard to be honest.
小组里其他成员都在诚实地剖析自己
Really? Everyone's being honest?
真的 大家都很诚实吗
Doug over here, who keeps dressing in a suit and tie
那边的道格一直穿西装打领带
even though he's never getting his finance job back?
然而他再也不可能回到金融圈了
Oh! Savage!
太狠了
And Joan Tripplehorn?
还有乔安·特里普里霍恩
We all know you're just Jeanne Tripplehorn wearing fake glasses!
我们都知道你是戴着假眼镜的珍妮·特里普里霍恩
What? No!
什么 不
I'm Jeanne's identical twin Joan.
我是珍妮的孪生姐妹乔安
Mm, Jeanne Tripplehorn. Not an alcoholic.
珍妮·特里普里霍恩才不是酒鬼
And that guy with the fake mustache is obviously actor Jay Hernandez
那个戴着假胡子的家伙 显然是演员杰伊·埃尔南德斯
who's just here to do research for a role.
他是来体验角色的
No. I'm a no "Hernandez."
不 我不是"埃尔南德斯"
Like I say, my name is Mario. Directed by Zack Snyder.
我的名字是马里奥 扎克·施耐德的作品
I'm addicted to pain pills from breaking too many bricks on my head.
我嗑止疼药 这样才不会拿砖头砸自己
BoJack's right! You all suck!
波杰克说得对 你们都是烂人
Yeah, well, let's talk about Jameson.
那我们来聊聊詹姆森
-I'd rather you not. -She would love to get sober
-还是免了吧 -她嘴上说着要戒酒
but still has her friend McCaitlyn sneak her water bottles
却让她的朋友麦凯特琳在探访日
filled with vodka every visiting day.
把伏特加装进水壶里偷偷带进来
Jameson?
詹姆森
Have you been smuggling in alcohol?
你一直在偷偷喝酒吗
How is this my fault? I blame water for being vodka-colored!
这不是我的错 都怪那些伏特加色的水
This is your fifth time in rehab.
这是你第五次进康复中心了
-Maybe it's a sign it's not working, huh? -BoJack...
-也该承认这里治不好你了 对吧 -波杰克...
Everyone, just as a general rule,
各位 道理很简单
if you're checking into rehab more than once,
如果你进康复中心超过一次
either you're a lost cause...
要么是你无药可救...
or this is just an industry that profits off of repeat customers,
要么是康复中心在靠回头客赚钱
so maybe they don't have your best interest at heart.
所以 他们也许并不那么关心你
How's that for honest?
这样够诚实了吗
Mamma mia.
妈妈咪呀
Hey, snitch! I only sneak in vodka
告密鬼 我把伏特加偷运进来
because I have to make it through six weeks of this bullshit.
只是因为我必须完成六周的狗屁疗程
I don't even need to be here.
我根本不需要这里
My dad totally overreacted when he found me not breathing.
我爸发现我心跳停了几分钟就大惊小怪
Yeah, it's always someone else's fault, right?
对 永远是别人的错
-You have no idea what I've been through. -I know everything you've been through.
-你不知道我经历了什么 -我知道得一清二楚
I listen in group! Your mom died of cancer.
团体治疗时我都听到了 你妈妈死于癌症
Your dad stuck you in boarding school and remarried.
你爸爸把你送去寄宿学校 然后再婚
And now there's a new baby and no one pays attention to you.
现在家里又有了一个孩子 没人在意你了
But it's not his fault you're drinking in rehab.
但你在康复中心喝酒并不是他的错
I was sober for most of last year
去年我有大半年没喝酒
and he just waited for me to slip up so he could ship me here
他就等着我喝次酒 把我送了过来
so I wouldn't embarrass him and ruin his new perfect family
这样我就不会让他丢脸 毁掉他完美的新家庭
Hey, if you don't wanna be here,
如果你不想留在这
the gate code is one, two, three, four, five, six.
大门密码是123456
You could sneak out the upstairs window after midnight bed check
午夜查房之后 你可以把床单拧成绳索
by tying your sheets into a rope
从楼上的窗户滑下去
and nobody would notice you're gone until wake up.
天亮前都没人会发现
But... is that what you really want?
但... 你真的想这么做吗
Holy sheet!
我滴个床单啊
I've heard of being at the end of my rope...
我听说过"绳到用时方恨短"...
but this is ridiculous!
但这也太扯了
Why would Sabrina run away like that?
赛宾娜为什么要逃跑
Because I had to break it to her that you weren't going to be her new mommy,
因为我对她说了真相 你不可能做她的新妈妈
international supermodel Cindy Crawfish!
国际名模辛迪·克劳虾
When I was flying to Paris for Paris Fashion Week
我飞去巴黎参加巴黎时装周
and my private plane crashed into your backyard,
私人飞机却坠毁在你家后院
the one thing I never expected was to find someone so special.
当时我没想到会遇见一个如此特别的人
Cut! That's a five, everyone!
停 休息五分钟
So, look, you're doing everything great.
你演得很棒
I'm loving your instincts, it's dead on, couldn't be better, perfect.
临场发挥非常完美 简直不能更好了
The one problem is the kiss got an "aw."
唯一的问题是 观众对最后的吻表示"呕"
It's supposed to get an "Ooh!"
它应该让人 "啊"
-Right? -I'm nervous, okay?
-对吧 -我很紧张
This is my first on-camera kiss and it's with Cindy Crawfish.
这是我的银幕初吻 对方还是辛迪·克劳虾
You know how many guys would kill to be in your shoes?
你知道有多少人愿意跟你交换吗
What do I gotta do?
我能怎么办
Kiss you on the lips myself to show you what a real kiss looks like?
跟你接个吻 示范一下真正的吻技
-No. I'll handle it. -Well, I sure as hell hope so.
-不 我能处理 -希望如此
-Hey, what's in this orange juice? -Just a little extra punch.
-橙汁里加了什么 -稍微加了点料
Oh. No, no, I don't
不行 我不
Trust me. It'll loosen you up.
相信我 它会让你放松下来
The one thing I never expected...
当时我万万没想到...
was to find someone so special.
会遇到一个如此特别的人
Love it! Cut and scene!
太棒了 这条过了
Hey, no way, the party's just beginning. Let's do one more take!
等一下 派对才刚刚开始 我们再拍一条
You up for more acting, Cindy?
你还想继续演吗 辛迪
Well, if it's for the show.
为了节目 当然愿意
Hey, Sharona, how 'bout some more of that OJ?
莎罗纳 再来一杯橙汁好吗
Holy sheet.
我滴个床单啊
I've heard of being at the end of my rope, but this...
我听说过"绳到用时方恨短" 但这也…
is very serious!
出大事了
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
酒瘾毒瘾去无踪马里布疗养院 康复中心
Jameson!
詹姆森
Don't cut the string that connects you to the kite that is you!
不要切断连着你这只风筝的线
- What? -I don't know!
-什么 -我也不知道
I was just trying to come up with one of those dumb rehab sayings!
我只想说一句愚蠢的康复中心俗语
McCaitlyn told me Dathan was thinking of breaking up with me
麦凯特琳告诉我戴森想和我分手
because I got fat junior year.
就因为我大三长胖了
So, I need to go show him that I'm back to being hot.
我要回去告诉他 我又变回辣妹了
Then break up with him for being a shallow buck foy!
然后和这个肤浅的混蛋一刀两断
You don't need to do that.
你不必那么做
Oh, what does it matter? We both know this place is bullshit!
有什么关系 我们都知道这地方屁用没有
So, why do you care what I do?
你何必关心我的选择
Because I'm the idiot who helped you escape.
因为是我愚蠢地帮你逃了出来
So, if you OD tonight,
如果你今晚喝过量
then I'm the one who'll have to lie to everyone about what happened.
我就必须跟所有人隐瞒真相
Well, I'm going.
反正我去定了
You can come with me if you want.
你想来就来吧
God damn it.
该死
This is your boyfriend's house?
这是你男朋友家
-You can't go in there. -I'll be fine.
-你不能进去 -没事的
I'll just find Dathan, crush him with my thigh gap,
我只要找到戴森 用大腿把他夹死
and then we can go.
就可以走了
Okay.
好吧
Dathan? Where are you?
戴森 你在哪
It's me, Jameson H.!
是我 詹姆森
灰色麋鹿伏特加
Hey, who's in there?
谁在里面
Is someone having sex in there?
有人在里面乱搞吗
I think there are people having sex in there.
好像有人在里面乱搞
Hey, it was just the nerd.
原来是那呆子
Definitely no one having sex in here.
那肯定没人在里面乱搞
You're BoJack from Spanish 1, right?
你是西班牙语课上的波杰克吧
Uh, yeah. I mean, sí!
对 是的
Okay. "Sí" ya around.
好的 回头见
Ah, yeah, bye, Katie.
好 再见 凯蒂
-Hey! You want a beer, Horseman? -Oh, no, thank you.
-想喝啤酒吗 马男 -不用 谢谢
I mean, drinking's cool, it's just that we're underage
喝酒挺酷的 但我们还没成年
-and, you know, the law. -I'm lifting 178 right now.
-你懂的 这样犯法 -我能举起超过90公斤
You know what? I'll have one beer.
好吧 给我来瓶啤酒
Okay, who am I? Who am I?
我是谁
"I'm Eric from chemistry class!"
"我是化学课上的艾瑞克"
That's so Eric!
太像艾瑞克了
He is so in chemistry class!
太像他在化学课上的样子了
Speaking of losers, there's Josh!
说到窝囊废 约什也在
Look, he's wearing K-Mart shoes because his family's poor!
他穿着大卖场里买的球鞋 因为他家太穷了
Katie's not laughing because she always thinks she's better than everyone.
凯蒂没有笑 因为她总觉得自己高人一等
Hey, remember last year when one of Katie's boobs
记得去年凯蒂的胸部
grew bigger than the other?
突然变得一边大一边小吗
"Look at me, I'm Katie!"
"看看我 我是凯蒂"
-Hey, you want some? -Oh, yeah. Bartender, one more.
-你要吗 -好的 酒保 再来一杯
-What's wrong? -Dathan's sucking McCaitlyn's face!
-怎么了 -戴森在吸麦凯特琳的脸
Oh, my God. Jameson.
天啊 詹姆森
Okay. It is not what it looks like, I swear.
不是看起来这样 我保证
You're still doing it!
你们还来
I tried to make it easy on you, Jameson.
我努力让你容易接受 詹姆森
I told you things weren't going great.
我说了 情况有点糟糕
Oh, Dathan, touch my boob.
戴森 摸我的胸
Do not touch her boob!
别摸她的胸
Jameson, it's not my fault you're a mess.
詹姆森 你过得一团糟不是我的错
I mean, how many times have you been to rehab?
你都去几次康复中心了
Yeah, Jameson.
对啊 詹姆森
Look, it's okay. You were gonna break up with him anyway.
没事的 反正你也准备跟他分手了
-And your friend sucks. -No, they're right.
-你的朋友也烂透了 -不 他们说得对
I'm a mess. And no one cares. God damn it! I might as well drink.
我过得一团糟 没人在意我 不如喝个痛快
No. You don't need a drink.
不 你不需要酒
You need to get back to bed and get some sleep.
你需要回到床上好好睡一觉
You're right. I'm gonna go home and sleep in my bed!
你说得对 我要回家去 在自己的床上睡
And when my dad shows up to ask why I'm not in rehab,
等我爸跑来问我为什么不在康复中心
I'll be like, "Maybe you should go to rehab for your addiction
我就说"也许你才应该去康复中心
to being a shitty dad, Dad!"
戒掉做垃圾爸爸的习惯 爸爸"
Okay, Jameson, you need to be responsible for yourself.
詹姆森 你要开始为自己负责
Now, I think that you should come back to Pastiches with me like you promised.
现在 你应该跟我一起回康复中心 你保证过的
But if you wanna go to your dad's house, all you have to do is steal Dathan's car,
但如果你想去你爸家 你只需要偷走戴森的车
and I heard Michele with one "L" is about to jump naked into the pool,
我听说米歇尔准备全裸跳进泳池
so everyone's gonna be distracted, which means this is the perfect time.
大家的注意力都在那边 所以现在是最好的时机
But is that really what you want?
但你真的想那么做吗
- Bye, BoJack! Thanks! -What the...
-再见 波杰克 谢谢你 -什么…
God damn it!
真该死
Stupid...
蠢死了...
未知来电
Hello?
你好
I need you to find the address of some rich guy.
我需要查一个有钱人的住址
-BoJack? -All I know for sure
-波杰克 -我只知道
is that he's the father of a girl named Jameson, who's super annoying.
他的女儿叫詹姆森 特别烦人
I'm going to assume you have a good reason to locate a girl
先不说你半夜找一个女孩是想干什么
in the middle of the night, but I can't help you.
但我帮不了你
in the middle of the night, but I can't help you.
汽车旅馆但我帮不了你
in the middle of the night, but I can't help you.
汽车旅馆但我帮不了你
汽车旅馆
Fine! Be that way. Todd'll help me.
好吧 反正托德会帮我的汽车旅馆
汽车旅馆
-Can you patch me through to Todd? -What? Call him yourself.
-能把电话转接给托德吗 -什么 你自己打给他汽车旅馆
-Can you patch me through to Todd? -What? Call him yourself.
-能把电话转接给托德吗 -什么 你自己打给他
I don't know his number.
我不记得他的号码
I only remember your number because it was such a dumb number with all those fours.
我记得你的是因为 这么多4的号码很蠢
4 4 6 4… Four, four, six, four...
My phone number has a normal amount of fours.
我的号码里4的数量很正常
You are not gonna make me self-conscious about
你休想让我觉得
And it ends with a three!
而且结尾还是3
Talk about an anti-climax!
真是急转直下
What kind of phone number ends with a three?
哪有电话号码结尾是3的
Shut up about my phone number!
别再说我的电话号码了
Hold for Todd.
马上转接托德
Todd's phone. Your one-stop shop for all your Todd-related needs.
托德手机 一站解决与托德相关的所有需求
Todd, I need you to track down an address for me.
托德 我需要你帮我查一个地址
You're the world's best hacker, right?
你是全世界最棒的黑客 对吧
Yeah, but not the kind of hacker you're thinking of.
对 不过不是你想的那种
-Funny story -Okay, I gotta go.
-说来好笑 -我要挂了
I'm at Coachella...
我在科切拉音乐节...
Put my name on the wrong list,
签到的时候签错了地方
suddenly I've entered into a hacky sack competition!
不小心报名参加了踢毽子比赛
-Right. -Prior to these events,
-对 -在那之前
I've never hacked a sack in my life.
我这辈子从没踢过毽子
But the only other contender is the Russian ringer they flew in special,
但我唯一的对手是他们从俄罗斯找来的冒名选手
so I'm thinking,
我想
"I've gotta win this for America!"
"我必须为了美国赢下比赛"
Long story short, the Russian had a heart attack, so I won by default!
长话短说 俄罗斯人心脏病发作 我自动获胜了
Uh, does that answer your question?
这个答案你满意吗
I don't remember my question, but I'm gonna guess no.
我都不记得问题是什么了 我猜我不满意
Oh, hold on, I'm getting another call.
等一下 又有电话打进来了
Todd's phone! Spare the Todd, spoil the child!
托德手机 闲了托德 惯了孩子
Did you get the black market porcupine milk?
你去黑市买豪猪奶了吗
Yeah, I'll bring it right over.
买了 我马上带回去
Although, I'm not looking forward to getting on a crowded bus
不过我可不想在豪猪城
in Porcupine Town.
挤公交
Hold on. Getting another call.
等一下 又有人打进来了
Hey, superstar! How are things goin' on set?
大明星 片场还好吗
Well, the movie itself is coming together beautifully,
电影拍得很顺利
but when I was on break playing with my model helicopter,
但我在休息时间玩直升机模型时
it crashed into the studio water tower.
它撞上了片场的水塔
-Oh, no! -It gets worse!
-不会吧 -还有更糟的
It flooded the set of former VJ Downtown Julie Brown's new puppet show.
大水冲垮了前电视主持人朱莉·布朗的全新木偶秀的片场
-What? -Completely ruining
-什么 -她刚买的
her vintage goose feather dress she just bought,
复古鹅毛裙子彻底毁掉了
and disrupting the big finale
而且打断了大结局的拍摄
where her wooden puppet plays Beethoven's fifth on the bongos!
她的木偶正在用小手鼓演奏贝多芬第五交响曲
Wait. You're telling me your dumb drone downed a tower
等等 你是说你的蠢无人机撞倒了水塔
and drowned Downtown Julie Brown's dummy drumming dum-dum-dum-dum,
害得朱莉·布朗的木偶没法在鼓上"当当当"
dousing her newly found, goose-down, hand-me-down gown?
泡坏了她刚入手的没穿多久的鹅毛长裙
-Yes, that is exactly right! -I'll be right down.
-没错 就是这样 -我马上过去
Todd, I gotta go.
托德 我要挂了
-So, sounds like rehab's goin' well, huh? -No!
-看来康复中心还不错啊 -不
Hey, give me my phone back.
把手机还给我
I'm expecting some timely feedback on an important dick pic.
我刚发出去一张重要的露鸟照 正在等回复
Hey, do you know where Jameson lives?
你知道詹姆森家在哪吗
Jameson H.? Or Jameson Q.?
詹姆森·H还是詹姆森·Q
-Ugh, I don't know. -Or Jameson M.?
-不知道 -还是詹姆森·M
Where is the nearest Jameson?
最近的詹姆森家在哪
去过两个詹姆森家之后
Is that the car from Ferris Bueller's Day Off?
那是"春天不是读书天"里的车吗
Yeah, my dad loves movie memorabilia. And this car is his baby.
对 我爸喜欢电影纪念品 这辆车是他的宝贝
At least... No, it was his baby before the new baby came.
至少…不 在他的新宝贝出生以前
Now the new baby's the baby, which means the car is the new me,
现在新宝贝成了宝 这车就成了新的我
so where does that leave me? Nowhere.
那我成了什么 什么都不是
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
He threw out all of my stuff and turned my room into the baby's room.
他把我的东西都丢了 把我的卧室改成婴儿房
He got rid of my softball trophies, but he loves his stupid bat, naturally.
他扔掉了我的垒球奖杯 却爱自己的蠢球棒
And his dumb stupid car!
还有他愚蠢的车子
Parents are terrible.
父母都是祸害
But destroying things isn't gonna change them.
但乱砸乱打并不能改变他们
All you can change is you.
你只能改变自己
If I'm gonna get lectured anyway, I may as well go back to rehab.
反正都要被说教 还是回康复中心算了
马男巴特斯科奇
Dad, you there?
爸爸 你在吗马男巴特斯科奇
马男巴特斯科奇
Mom said since you didn't come home I should bring you your dinner.
妈妈说既然你不回家 就叫我来送晚餐马男巴特斯科奇
马男巴特斯科奇
And she said to tell you she hopes you like cold, burnt pot roast
她还让我说 希望你喜欢煮糊了 放凉了
that was spit on.
还吐了口水的炖肉
Dad?
爸爸
There it is, coax it out of my sheath.
就这里 让我的利刃出鞘吧
BoJack! What the devil!
波杰克 什么鬼
I'll get right on that memo, Mr. Horseman.
我马上去处理备忘录 马男先生
Okay, let me... Oops, oh.
好吧 让我…
Okay, let me just... Oh, you look so cute. Bye-bye. All right.
我先… 你真可爱 再见
What were you doing, Dad?
你们在做什么爸爸
It's fun to have you at the office, BoJack.
你来办公室了 真不错
-You're really turning into a man. -I am?
-你开始长大成人了 -有吗
I think you're old enough now to have a Jack and Coke.
我觉得你已经到了可以喝威士忌加可乐的年龄了
Mm, nice and sweet.
好喝还甜
Here's to our first drink as father and son.
敬我们第一次父子同饮
Did I fall asleep? I feel sick.
我睡着了吗 我头好晕
You went a little wild. You made a mess on my carpet, BoJack.
你发了酒疯 把我的地毯弄得一团乱 波杰克
I think your mother would be very disappointed in you.
你妈妈知道了会很失望的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe it's best if we both just forgot about everything that happened tonight.
也许我们应该忘记今晚发生的一切
-Okay, buddy? -Okay.
-好吗 小兄弟 -好
You know what? Screw your dad.
算了 去你的爸爸
Hey! That's the titular club from The First Wives Club.
那是"前妻俱乐部"里的球棒
You're just a kid.
你只是个孩子
Why do you have to be responsible for all the ways he screwed you up?
凭什么要让你为他犯的错负责
Yeah!
It's not my fault I was born! He's the one who got my mom pregnant!
我出生又不是我的错 是他把我妈妈肚子搞大了
Yeah, and I bet your mom sucked, too!
对 你妈妈肯定也是个烂人
Chick ch'ka... Oh, no.
砰砰砰… 糟糕
Oh, my...
什么…
What the hell are you doing?
你们在干什么
That's the giant window from The Graduate!
那是"毕业生"里的大窗户
Daddy, I didn't wanna leave rehab, but this scary old horse made me!
爸爸 我不想离开康复中心 但这个吓人老马逼我逃跑
Hi, cutie! Mwah!
你好 小可爱
Okay, I'm ready to go back to rehab now. I'll go wait in the car!
我准备回康复中心了 我去车里等你
Jameson...
詹姆森…
-Listen -Are you drunk or high?
-听着 -你喝酒或嗑药了吗
-What? -Are you drunk or high right now?
-什么 -你喝酒或嗑药了吗
No.
没有
I'm sorry she roped you into this.
很抱歉她把你卷进这种事
You're not the first guy to help her break out of that rehab.
你不是第一个帮她从康复中心逃跑的人
They always end up at my house.
他们最后总会来到我家
And then they want me to keep quiet to the press,
为了让我在媒体面前守口如瓶
so they give me a souvenir from one of their movies.
他们就送我自己电影里的各种纪念品
I could send you a swag bag from Felicity Huffman's Booty Academy,
我可以给你"菲丽希缇·霍夫曼的美臀学院"的礼品包
but you should probably wash the thong before wearing it.
里面的丁字裤穿之前一定要洗一下
I don't know what to do with Jameson. I've tried everything.
我对詹姆森束手无策 我试了各种办法
I thought she would change after she had her baby, but...
我以为她生了孩子以后会有所改变 但…
Change is hard.
改变很难
Takes a long time.
需要很多时间
Let me guess, she wanted to see her boyfriend?
我猜猜 她想见男朋友了
Actually...
事实上...
she told me she just wanted to come here to see her baby.
她说她只是想回来看看她的宝贝
Wouldn't that be nice?
那样多好啊
Bye, Daddy! Love you!
再见 爸爸 我爱你
-Ugh. Sorry my dad's so embarrassing. -Jesus Christ.
-抱歉 我爸爸让你难堪了吧 -老天啊
You have no idea how lucky you are.
你不知道自己有多幸运
I wish I had someone when I was your age
真希望我像你那么大时
who cared about me enough to put me in rehab.
也有一个人这么关心我 送我去疗养院
Yeah, maybe.
是啊 也许吧
Well, anyway, thanks for keeping me out of trouble tonight.
总之 谢谢你今晚保护我
Really?
真的吗
It was a worth a try. Ready to sneak back in?
值得一试 准备好溜回去了吗
I'm getting too old to sneak in and out of places.
我这把年纪 已经不适合偷偷溜回去了
All right.
好吧
-Checking in? -No.
-入住吗 -不
I just snuck out and I'm coming back,
我半夜溜出去 刚刚回来
so, you know, put me down for kitchen clean-up duty
让我负责打扫厨房吧
or whatever the punishment is for sneaking out.
你们想怎么处罚都行
No, I don't think you've been here before.
不 你肯定是第一次来这
Everyone who's been here before is humble enough
之前来过的人
to take a picture with me.
都会谦逊地和我合影
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
Sign me up for six weeks. Starting now.
帮我登记六周的疗程 现在开始
-And a picture? -Sure.
-拍照吗 -当然
Cheese!
茄子
伏特加
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠