马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第10集: 有益的伤害 Good Damages

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
Whoo! Come on, Baby Humans!
‎‎加油 人类婴儿队婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
婴儿队加油
Whoo! Come on, Baby Humans!
‎‎加油 人类婴儿队
Oh, oh. You gotta try a Chicago-style baked potato.
你必须得试试芝加哥式烤土豆
Why does everything have to be "Chicago-style" here?
为什么这里的东西都要叫芝加哥式
We get it. We're in Chicago.
我们已经在芝加哥了
-Come on. Just try it. -Look at this.
-试试吧 -你看这个
Fork and knife individually wrapped.
单独包装的叉子和小刀
So much plastic!
浪费塑料
-Oops. -Yeah. "Oops."
-是耶 -对 "是耶"
Or the Chicago Baby Humans are owned by the brother of the CEO of Plastico.
或许芝加哥人类婴儿队的老板 和塑料公司的总裁是兄弟
And we are thereby complicit
那么 我们也是这场
in this incestuous money-laundering scheme that's, oh,
手足勾结的洗钱阴谋共犯了
by the way, killing the planet.
这还会毁掉我们的地球
But what are you gonna do, right?
但咱们也没办法
But what are you gonna do, right?
抗抑郁式戴安但咱们也没办法
抗抑郁式戴安
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
抗抑郁式戴安
♪ Pick yourself right up When you're feeling down ♪
♪ 不开心就让自己开心起来 ♪
♪ Pick yourself right up When you're feeling down ♪
♪ 不开心就让自己开心起来 ♪
♪ Friendly smiling faces all around ♪
♪ 人间美好处处 ♪
♪ Friendly smiling faces all around ♪
第1章♪ 人间美好处处 ♪
♪ Friendly smiling faces all around ♪
第1章♪ 人间美好处处 ♪
♪ Friendly smiling faces all around ♪
♪ 人间美好处处 ♪
♪ The sun is shining down on you and me ♪
♪ 灿烂的阳光照耀着你我 ♪
♪ Happiness is there for all to see ♪
♪ 开心随处可见 ♪
♪ Everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on ♪
♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪
♪ Everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on ♪
牛肉热狗♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪
♪ Everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on ♪
♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪
♪ I said, "Everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on" ♪
♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪
♪ Whoa, everybody, come on And get your happy shoes on ♪
♪ 动起来 大家都穿上鞋子 寻找快乐 ♪
- Good morning, beautiful. - Oh!
-早 美女 -早
Wanna go try and hit a Chicago-style museum?
要去芝加哥式博物馆看看吗
Oh, I'd love to, but I really have to work on my book. Next time.
我想去 但我得写书了 下次
Great! I've made my romantic offer. I've officially been a good boyfriend.
好 我提出了浪漫的邀约 是个称职的男友了
I will now retreat to our living room to play video games all day.
现在我要回客厅 玩一整天电子游戏
第1章
Hello. I am Diane,
你好 我是戴安
and I am a young girl living in Boston and ever since I was that,
我是个住在波士顿的小女孩 从那时起
I wanted to write good things that were good,
我一直想写美好事物的文章
this is not good, fix this later.
这段话不好 晚点再改
Diane, as your father, I am very unsupportive.
戴安 作为父亲 我没给你足够的支持
Come up with examples of Dad being unsupportive.
想几个爸爸支持不够的例子
Okay, yes. And, also, the girls from high school.
对了 还有高中的那些姑娘
Hey, I'm Krissy Keating.
嗨 我是克丽丝·基廷
Can you use my real name?
你能用我的真名吗
Check if it's okay to use my real name.
确认下能不能用我的真名
Anyway, I was a real bitch to you,
没错 我对你态度很差
but now maybe you're realizing I was bullied, too?
但现在你应该已经意识到了 我也在被人欺负
- Is any of this interesting? - Hey, hey. Hey, hey, hey.
-这些故事有意思吗 -嘿…
Put me in your book. Remember I gave you that salad bowl?
把我写进去 记得我给你的沙拉碗吗
And I broke the bowl!
而我把它摔碎了
Answer your phone.
接电话
And I glued it back together with gold
我用金漆把它粘回去了
because I read an article about the Japanese art of kintsugi!
因为我读了一篇 关于日本金缮修复艺术的文章
- And it fell apart again. - It kept falling apart like our marriage!
-它又碎了 -它总是破裂 就像我们的婚姻
Is that something? Is any of this anything?
这段话有意义吗 这一切有意义吗
Diane. Answer your phone. I'm calling you right now.
戴安 接电话 我正在找你
What?
什么
- Hello? - Hey, Diane.
-你好 -嗨 戴安
If I had my shitty students do a night of scenes here
如果我的垃圾学生们 要办一场期末演出
at the end of the semester, would you come see it?
你愿意过来看吗
It's gonna suck, so I wanna pack the house with friendly faces.
肯定会很难看 所以我希望观众席上的人能鼓励他们
When you sell it like that, how can I resist?
你都这么说了 我怎么能拒绝呢
How's that book coming?
书写得怎么样了
- I'm actually at the mall, writing it now. - Why are you writing at the mall?
-我正在商场里写书 -为什么要在商场写书
I couldn't focus at home and this is the only place
我在家没法集中注意力 只有在这儿
I could sit and work for ten hours.
我可以坐下工作十个小时
I can get lunch here, I can people-watch,
可以在这里吃饭 观察别人
all without having to endure what the Chicagoans refer to as "spring."
而且不用忍受 芝加哥人口中的"春天"
Hey, Chicago, 49 degrees is not spring.
嘿 芝加哥 华氏49度不叫春天
- It's the non-Lachey half of a boy band. - What?
-那是失去尼克拉谢的男团 -什么[原男孩团体98度成员]
Forty-nine! Half of 98?
华氏49度 华氏98度的一半
Diane, don't workshop your material in casual conversation.
戴安 别在跟别人聊天的时候 试自己的新段子
Howie Mandel used to do it, too. Like, really, Howie?
霍伊·曼德尔以前总这么干 真的吗 霍伊
You just happened to have a rubber glove in your pocket?
你只是碰巧口袋里有只橡胶手套
All I need to do now is actually write my book.
我现在只想踏实地写书
I have so many stories to tell,
我有好多故事要讲
but I can't seem to figure out what the book is.
但对于这本书的主旨 我依然举棋不定
You gonna put any stories about me in there?
可以放几个我的故事进去吗
- I think I've written about you enough. - But no one else is as good at it!
-你 我写得够多了 -没人比你更会写我
I'm sure someone will rise to the occasion.
肯定会有后起之秀的
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
64号公路 也是好路响尾蛇餐厅亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
Baxter, darling, I've just a moment to update you on the progress
亲爱的巴克斯特 时间不多我得跟你报告一下
of our Penny Carson crusade.
咱们的佩妮·卡森远征情况
So far, we've been able to contact three of the four Penny Carsons
目前我们已经联系了新墨西哥州
listed in New Mexico.
登记在册四个佩妮·卡森中的三个
Baxter, there's nowhere I'd rather be than on our honeymoon cruise to "Unjuga,"
巴克斯特 我现在超想你坐游轮去"昂茹加"度蜜月
but I simply can't stop now.
但我已经停不下来了
We're on the lookout for the fourth Penny, and, God willing, she'll be the lucky one.
我们正在监视第四个佩妮 但愿她是我们要找的人
Oh! Hey.
过来
Oh... Sorry, I didn't mean you. Paige!
抱歉 我不是找你… 佩奇
Kisses, Baxter dear, it appears we've found our deer.
亲爱的巴克斯特 么么哒 看来我们找到目标了
Okay. Book, here we go.
好 写书 开始
I grow up in Boston town because my father,
我在波士顿城长大是因为
who I never was close with, live in Boston.
跟我并不亲近的爸爸就住在波士顿
That's not right English, I'll fix it later.
这句话不通 晚点再改
Me from Boston.
我老家在波士顿
Well, you're not from Boston, but yeah.
你的老家不是波士顿… 但随便吧
- Whatever for now. - Beantown.
-先不管了 -豆城
To really understand what it's like to grow up in Boston,
为了真正理解 在波士顿长大是什么感觉
you actually have to go back 250 years to the Boston Tea Party.
你需要回顾一下 250年前的波士顿倾茶事件
Taxation without representation is wicked unjust, bro!
纳税却没有代表权是不正当的 兄弟
Bro, check it out. I'm teabaggin' the harbor.
兄弟 你看 我在用海港泡茶
Oh, no freakin' way.
不可能
- Go, Pats. Unrelated. - Stop.
-爱国者加油 我瞎说的 -打住
- I'm getting distracted. - Why can't you stay focused?
-我分心了 -你为什么不能集中注意力
What's wrong with your head, Deedee?
你的脑袋怎么了 戴安
The idea behind the Japanese art of kintsugi
日本金缮修复艺术的真谛是
is that cracks in an object are part of its history.
物品上的裂痕也代表着它的过去
- What does that have to do with anything? - We have to look at trauma!
-这和这本书有什么关系 -我们不能无视创伤
We totally have to look at Trauma.
我们一定要看看那创伤
- What? - There's a spring sale.
-什么 -现在是春季特卖
Forty percent off.
全场六折
Did you hear
听说了吗
security still can't figure out who's stealing wallets? Like...
保安还没查到偷钱包的是谁…
I bet my life it's that hag Devon from the hair crimper cart.
肯定是卖卷发棒的老太婆德文干的 我拿命跟你赌
Oh, my God, yes, that theory is beast, Ivy.
天啊 你的想法太猛了 艾薇
- Excuse me, I'm sorry... - We forgive you.
-不好意思 对不起… -我们原谅你
You know the story about Gemberly, right? What they found in her locker?
你知道他们在甘伯利的柜子里 发现了什么吗
- Tell me. - It was a--
-快告诉我 -是一个…
I meant "Pardon me, I need another size."
我是说 "不好意思 我需要换个尺码"
But I can't seem to find a number on the tag?
但吊牌上好像没写码数
- We don't see size here at Trauma. - Okay, but can you help me?
-创伤不分大小 -行 那你能帮帮我吗
Sure. I think it would help if you figured out
当然 现在你最好想清楚
why you need to put a number on your body, and let me get back to this mystery.
你为何需要用数字来定义你的身体 然后让我继续聊这起悬案
Thanks.
谢谢
Hello?
你好
Oh, my God, she's like taking a phone call.
天啊 她居然在接电话
Diane! Great news!
戴安 好消息
"Birthday Dad" premiered last night to a 0.006,
"生日爸爸"昨晚首播 收视率高达0.006%
which is the biggest network hit
电视台上次有这么高的收视率
since the inventor of blood-scented perfume
还是血味香水的发明者
went on Shark Tank and got her arm bitten off.
在"创智鲨鱼家"被咬掉一条胳膊
Great!
太棒了
Meanwhile, my company's running like gangbusters.
我的公司势如破竹
Is gangbusters a slur of some sort?
有个破字是不是不合适
- Can we still say gangbusters? - I'll look into it.
-我们还能这么说吗 -我去查查
And with Todd watching the baby, my work-life balance is on point.
有了托德照顾孩子 我的生活与工作达到完美平衡
- Did you call me just to brag? - I was thinking...
-你是专门来炫耀的吗 -我在想…
What would make my work-life balance even on pointier?
有什么能让我的工作和生活 达到更完美的平衡呢
And it hit me: more work!
我灵光乍现 更多工作
So, I thought I'd check in and see how your book's doing.
所以我想问问你的书写得怎么样了
Oh. I'm still kind of figuring out what the "is" of it is, you know?
我还在思考它的主旨到底是什么
- It's been six months. - Okay, I think it's about...
-都六个月了 -我觉得应该是…
- Trauma. - Trauma?
-创伤 -创伤
Or... damage.
或者伤痕
You know, those bowls that break
你知道那些摔碎的碗
and then the cracks get filled with gold and then they're even more beautiful?
可以用金漆填补裂痕 让它变得更漂亮吗
Maybe it's like that, you know?
也许人生也是这样
Like, we've all been damaged,
我们都有过伤痕
but it's good damage because it makes us more who we are.
但它对我们是有益的 它让我们变成如今的自己
Is that anything?
说得通吗
Yeah, good damage. I like it.
有益的伤痕 我喜欢
Send me the pages and we'll get 'em to the publisher.
写好了发给我 我把它交给出版商
Okay, but no hurry?
好 但是不急吧
Okay, but, no. Hurry.
好 但是 不 很急
What can I get ya?
有什么需要吗
Some information with a side order of revelation.
来份信息 配菜是披露的真相
Is that a type of pasta?
这是一种意面吗
Oh, also a water. I am parched.
再来杯水 我渴死了
In fact, why don't you freeze that water into a cube shape
或者直接把水冻成冰块
and drop it in some bourbon.
扔进波旁威士忌里
We're looking to identify an associate of Sarah Lynn's.
我们在寻找一位莎拉·琳恩的熟人
Sarah Lynn? Is this about BoJack?
莎拉·琳恩 这事和波杰克有关吗
Is it about BoJack?
这事和波杰克有关吗
I don't know what you're looking for, but I don't know anything about it.
我不知道你们在找什么 但我并不知情
Okay? I haven't seen BoJack in years. Or Sarah Lynn.
我好多年没见波杰克和莎拉·琳恩了
But you have seen them?
但你见过他们
I'm gonna go ask the kitchen about your pasta.
我去厨房问问你要的意面
BoJack?
波杰克
Wait, that's the fellow from the police report,
等等 警方报告里说
who found the dead girl in the planetarium.
是他在天文馆发现了女尸
- Yes? - Found the dead girl.
-是吗 -发现女尸
Are you smelling what I'm smelling?
你是不是也觉得不对劲
If he was also with her at the AA meeting...
如果陪死者去戒酒互助会的也是他…
Well, then why wouldn't he mention it to the police? What's he hiding?
那他为什么不告诉警方 他在隐瞒什么
You're starting to make more sense than a change machine.
你这番话说得令人佩服
Yeah, speaking of cents, what happened to Penny?
说到佩 佩妮呢
- Oh, poop! Our scoop's flown the coop! - Go, go, go! Gotta stay in the loop!
-糟糕 我们的独家新闻逃跑了 -快追 别让她逃掉
"So in a way, that salad bowl was me, and the cracks... were also me..."
"所以我们可以说 那个沙拉碗是我 而那些裂痕… 也是我"
- Ugh! It sucks, I'm sorry. - It's a first draft.
-烂透了 对不起 -只是初稿而已
I can't remember what happened when and I keep getting distracted.
我记不清过去发生的事 我总是分心
It's because of the meds. This is what I was afraid would happen.
都是药物的作用 这正是我最担心的事
But isn't it worth it?
这难道不值得吗
You've been feeling so much better, right?
你感觉好多了 不是吗
I do feel lighter, and clearer, but also so foggy.
我确实感觉更轻松 视线更清晰 但也变得更模糊
You feel clear and foggy? How is that even possible?
你觉得清晰又模糊 这可能吗
- I don't know! Because of the fog. - Hey. Stick with it.
-我不知道 因为眼前有一层雾 -坚持下去就好
- With the writing? Or the fog? - Both.
-你说写作还是雾 -都是
Okay. So, start at the beginning.
好吧 从头开始
I'm a baby.
我是个宝宝
Hey, baby!
嘿 宝宝
Isn't it great to grow up in a comfortable upper-middle class home,
在舒适的中上产阶级家庭长大 从小被爱意围绕
surrounded by love?
是不是很棒
But I didn't grow up surrounded by love. That's the problem.
但我并没有被爱意围绕 这就是问题所在
You were fine! Name one example of me being a bad dad.
别瞎说了 你倒是举个例子 证明我是个坏爸爸啊
Uh, okay! What about how you made me lose on purpose at Boggle
好吧 比如你故意让我输掉拼字游戏
so my brothers would think they were, quote, "wicked smarter than a girl."
好让我的兄弟们觉得 他们 "比小姑娘更聪明"
- That's all you got? - I got other things!
-就这个吗 -我还有别的
There was lots of shit. Constantly! I just can't express--
有好多破事 每天都有 我无法表达…
Is this what your book is? Just you complaining?
你的书里就全是自己的抱怨吗
Is this what your book is? Just you complaining?
戴安的牢骚巨著你的书里就全是自己的抱怨吗
Is this what your book is? Just you complaining?
戴安的牢骚巨著你的书里就全是自己的抱怨吗
戴安的牢骚巨著
戴安的牢骚巨著
As your target audience, I'm not hooked yet.
作为你的目标读者 我不愿意为这种书买账戴安的牢骚巨著
戴安的牢骚巨著
You are not my target audience.
你不是我的目标读者戴安的牢骚巨著
You are not my target audience.
你不是我的目标读者
This book is like bore me with a spoon, Diane.
这书快要把我无聊死了 戴安
You know the story about Gemberly, right?
你知道他们在甘伯利的柜子里的事吧
- What they found in her locker? - Tell me.
-发现了什么吗 -快告诉我
It was a note from the thief, saying where all the wallets were hidden.
是小偷写的字条 上面写着钱包的藏匿地点
What? What is this? I'm trying to write about my childhood trauma.
等等 这是什么 我想写的是我的童年创伤
- Who are you? - I'm Ivy.
-你是谁 -我是艾薇
My mom and I just moved to Chicago from Southern California.
我刚和妈妈从南加州搬来芝加哥
What? No. I can't...
什么 不 我不能…
My dad died and we needed a new start.
我爸爸死了 我们需要重新出发
I don't really get Chicago yet, and the winters are cold AF,
我对芝加哥还不太熟悉 而且这里的冬天冷得要死
so I hang out at the mall a lot.
所以我经常在商场里晃悠
Malls are fun!
商场可好玩了
Or "beast," which is slang that young people like me say.
也可以说"可猛了" 这是我们年轻人的流行语
- You're Ivy Tran, right? - Ivy T. That's me!
-你是艾薇·陈 对吧 -艾薇·陈 就是我
I-I need help.
我需要帮助
Someone's been filching onesies
有人在四楼的婴儿区
by the twosies from the fourth floor Baby Hole,
相互合作偷走了连体衣
and if I don't figure out whodunnit,
如果我查不出谁是真凶
my manager's gonna mount my head on the wall!
经理会把我的头砍下来挂在墙上
Yes, managers can be very annoying.
对 经理可烦人了
I'll take the case.
这个案子我接了
- Oh, and, also, I'm Vietnamese-American. - Beast.
-对了 我是越南裔美国人 -真猛
"Ivy Tran, Food Court Detective"?
"艾薇·陈 美食广场神探"
Well, I like this. It's fun.
我喜欢 挺有趣的
My book is supposed to be a profound treatise on damage.
我的书本该是关于创伤的深刻论述
But I can't even access my damage. I'm too...
但我无法回想起我的伤痕 我…
- hopped up on goof-berries! - What the hell is a goof-berry?
-嗑了太多呆呆莓 -呆呆莓是什么鬼
I need to go to a dark place, and I can't get there.
我需要前往内心最黑暗的地方 但我去不了
When I'm with you, when we're out, I feel good, I feel happy,
和你一起出去时 我感觉很棒 很开心
but the minute I sit down to write--
可一旦我坐下来写作…
You were having trouble writing this book when you were depressed,
你抑郁的时候写不了这本书
and you're having trouble now that you're not depressed.
现在不抑郁了 还是写不了这本书
Is it possible that you just--
会不会你…
- What? That I'm just a shitty writer? - No.
-怎么 我是个糟糕的作家 -不
That you just don't wanna write this book.
你只是不想写这本书
I do, though. It's just hard.
我很想 但这太难了
But that means it's worthwhile. Good things are hard.
但这意味着它是有价值的 好事难为
I'm not writing The Mall-related Mysteries of Ivy Tran!
我才不要写"艾薇·陈 商场探案集"
- Why not? - Guy, come on.
-为什么不呢 -盖 别这样
- No. You come on. - You come on.
-不 你别这样 -你别这样
Diane, I'm gonna tell you what I always tell my good friend Eileen.
戴安 我要对你说 我常对好朋友艾琳说的话
- Don't do it. - Eileen, come on.
-别 -艾琳 别这样
动物药场动物药场
More drugs, please!
再来点药 谢谢动物药场动物药场
动物药场动物药场
Hello?
你好
I soft-pitched your book to Brad Pitt's company, Plan B,
我把你的书推荐给了 布拉德皮特的公司B计划
and Craig Bierko's company, Plan C.
以及克雷格比尔克的公司C计划
They're very excited about the movie adaptation.
他们对电影改编权很感兴趣
What movie adaptation?
改编什么电影
Gee, I don't know, a new Robin Hood adaptation.
我不知道 新的罗宾汉电影吧
No, Diane, the adaptation of your book!
不 戴安 改编你的书
What book?
什么书
Come to think of it, a new Robin Hood sounds pretty good. Judah!
回头想想 翻拍罗宾汉好像挺有搞头 犹大
- Maybe from Maid Marian's point of view? - Directed by Sofia Coppola?
-也许可以从玛丽安的视角来拍 -索菲娅·科波拉来导演
I'll try Rebecca Ferguson's agent.
我问问丽贝卡·弗格森的经纪人
You're still on the phone with me!
你还在和我讲电话呢
Oh, right. The town has really responded to your pitch about damage.
对了 好莱无很欣赏你对伤痛的包装
It wasn't a pitch!
那不是什么包装
Imagine, all the little Dianes out there,
想象一下 世界各地的小戴安们
just waiting to see their story on the big screen
等待着在大银幕上看到自己的故事
during a brief Oscar-qualifying run in New York and LA.
当然 只有纽约和洛杉矶的奥斯卡点映
You don't think it's too sad, do you?
你会不会觉得它太悲伤了
It wouldn't be better if I wrote something more fun?
我是不是该写个有趣的故事
Diane, sad is the new fun. Besides, the sad is what makes it you!
戴安 悲伤就是新趣味 再说了 是悲伤造就了你
- Really? - Yes! Everyone's very excited.
-真的吗 -对 大家都很期待
But they wanna see pages.
但他们想看到书稿
So, do what you do and get me that sad!
所以好好工作 快点把悲伤交给我
Just got back word from Sofia.
索菲娅那边刚回了消息
She's booked for the next year
她明年一整年
developing a new Peter Pan from Wendy's point of view,
都要准备温迪视角的"彼得潘"翻拍
and Rebecca's doing a limited series about the female ticket-taker
丽贝卡则要拍一部 关于蝙蝠侠父母被谋杀时
at the cinema where Batman's parents got shot.
电影院值班检票员的限定剧集
Ooh, that's really empowering. Diane, I gotta go.
太权力化了 戴安 我要挂了
Uh... Ngu-yen?
N-Ngu-yen?
No one?
没人领吗
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, Pen!
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨 佩妮
- What's wrong? - Nothing, I just thought I'd stop by.
-怎么了 -没什么 顺路来看看你
A girl can't visit her mom? Why are you grilling me?
我不能来看我妈妈吗 为什么要盘问我
Slow down. Breathe.
别激动 深呼吸
Something happened at work.
工作时发生了件事
Something?
发生事儿了
Or someone...s?
还是跟人… 人们 有关系
Did you follow me home?
你们跟踪我回家吗
If you didn't wanna be followed,
如果你不想被跟踪
you should have been more judicious with the turn signal.
就应该慎用转向灯
A lady doesn't need to always announce where she's headed.
淑女不用总是告诉别人自己要去哪
Yes. Who taught you how to drive?
对 谁教你开车的
- Uh, can I help you? - Paige Sinclair, intrepid gal reporter.
-有何贵干 -佩奇·辛克莱尔 无畏的女记者
And I'm Max!
我是马克斯
Okay.
We're circling a story on the last days of Sarah Lynn
我们在调查莎拉·琳恩去世前的事
and we're trying to nail down a timeline.
正在整理一条时间线
We think your BoJack Horseman may have played a part.
我们认为马男波杰克与此有关
I think you should go.
我认为你们该走了
Well, it was worth a try.
好吧 至少试过了
Actually, I did see Sarah Lynn. Right before she died.
我确实见过莎拉·琳恩 就在她死前
Oh! It was very worth a try.
还好试过了
She came to Oberlin. With BoJack.
她和波杰克一起来了奥柏林学院
- Whoa! BoJack came to Oberlin? - And what happened?
-波杰克来了奥柏林学院 -发生了什么
- Nothing. I mean-- - Why didn't you tell me?
-什么都没发生 -你怎么没告诉我
I saw them and told BoJack to leave. That's it.
我看到他们 于是叫波杰克赶快离开 就这样
- Were they intoxicated? - Is BoJack ever not intoxicated?
-他们当时喝醉了吗 -波杰克有不喝醉的时候吗
- Would you go on the record? - No, she won't.
-你愿意接受正式采访吗 -不 她不愿意
Excuse us, we are just about to sit down to dinner.
不好意思 我们要吃晚餐了
Do you think BoJack got Sarah Lynn drunk?
你觉得是波杰克 灌醉莎拉·琳恩的吗
Do you think BoJack got Sarah Lynn drunk?
你觉得是波杰克 灌醉莎拉·琳恩的吗
- Penny-- - I'm not a kid, okay?
-佩妮… -我不是小孩了 好吗
- We should tell them about Maddy. - No--
-应该告诉他们马蒂的事 -别…
Who's Maddy?
马蒂是谁
My best friend in high school.
我高中时最好的朋友
BoJack was living here and he bought her booze
波杰克当时住在这儿 毕业舞会前
before the prom and then she got alcohol poisoning.
他给她带了酒 害她酒精中毒
I'm sorry, he was living here?
抱歉 他当时住在这儿吗
Oh, what's this, a party?
这是在开派对吗
Did you guys forget to invite Kyle?
是不是忘了邀请凯尔
- Dad... - Ah, just kidding. Now it's a party.
-爸爸… -开玩笑的 派对现在才开始
Kyle, these folks are from the refrigerator repair company.
凯尔 这两位是冰箱维修公司的
And I just told them that our refrigerator is working fine
我刚告诉他们 我们的冰箱没有问题
and they were just leaving.
他们正准备离开
Quite. If you think of anything else, please do give us a call.
没错 如果还有什么需要 记得打我们的电话
Ah. You know, the wine fridge has actually been acting kind of funky.
我们的红酒冰箱最近确实不大灵光
Two refrigerators? Ha! Give my regards to the Rockafellers.
两台冰箱 代我向洛克菲勒家族问个好
Can you keep it down, please?
你能小点声吗
I couldn't sleep and you're like shout-whistling at me.
我睡不着觉 你还对着我大声吹口哨
Hey, I'm just whistling. Chicago-style.
我只是在吹口哨而已 芝加哥式
Don't. Just please be quiet. I need to write.
别 求你安静一点 我要写作了
Okay. Okay. Write on.
好好 你继续写
- Hey, how was the writing? - What do you mean?
-写得怎么样了 -什么意思
You were gonna write today.
你说今天要写作的
Oh, is the day over?
今天结束了
- I was just thinking my thoughts... - Are you all right?
-我只是思考我的想法… -你还好吗
Oh! Oh, my God!
天啊
- Diane, what's wrong? - I...
-戴安 怎么了 -我…
- It's okay. I got it in the plant. - Oh! Not in the toilet?
-没事 我吐在盆栽里了 -不是马桶吗
I'm not gonna put my face in your toilet.
我才不要把脸伸进你的马桶
- Don't be gross. - Our toilet, baby. We've been over this.
-真恶心 -是我们的马桶 我们说过了
I had to think fast. Went for the plant.
时间紧迫 我就奔着盆栽去了
Okay, but the sink? Or the shower? There's so many drains in there.
好吧 但是还有水槽和浴室呢 有那么多下水口
I'm sorry. I gotta work.
对不起 我得工作了
Hey. Maybe you can just go back to bed and you can work in the morning.
也许你可以先睡一觉 明早再工作
No. Now. Gotta get it done.
不 就现在 必须赶快写
I'm 17 years old. I live in Boston.
我今年17岁 住在波士顿
Krissy Keating's a real bitch to me.
克丽丝·基廷一直欺负我
- Was I? Or did you deserve it? - I deserved it.
-是吗 还是你活该 -我活该
Your problem is you always blame other people, Deedee.
你的问题 就是你总在责怪其他人 小戴
- I know. - Who's a good baby? Not you!
-我知道 -谁是好宝宝 不是你
Where are my pages, Diane?
我的稿子呢 戴安
I need pages for my beautiful celebrities, such as Stockard Channing, Tatum O'Neal,
我要给美明星们看稿子 比如斯托卡德·钱宁 塔图姆 ·奥尼尔
Patrick Harrison Ford Focus.
帕特里克·哈里森·福特·福克斯
I'm trying to focus. I'm trying to get to the truth.
我在试着专心 试着找到真相
- I think you're afraid of the truth. - No.
-我觉得你畏惧真相 -不
Your damage isn't interesting and you're unworthy of love.
你的伤痕并不有趣 你不值得被爱
- No, I'm not! - Of course you are!
-才不是 -当然是
Are you, uh, you know,
你就像是…
one of those stupid pop culture analogies I'm always doing?
我老说的那些 愚蠢的流行文化类比
Because you're charming at first, but eventually enough already!
你初见很有魅力 看久了却惹人烦
You think you're a beautiful salad bowl?
你觉得你是个美丽的沙拉碗吗
Conceited much?
有点自以为是了
More like garden-variety, am I right?
顶多是个寻常的碗 对不对
You blame everyone else for all your problems,
你把自己的问题怪罪到其他人身上
but you're the one constant here.
可你才是知错不改的
- Go Pats. - You're right.
-爱国者加油 -你说得对
Diane, what is going on?
戴安 怎么了
There's a heaviness... on my chest.
我的胸口好重…
And it's not just my boobs, even though, yes, my boobs are heavier now.
不只是我的胸 虽然我的胸确实比以前重了
- Hey. Talk to me. - I stopped taking my meds.
-跟我说说 -我停止服药了
- Why? - Because I'm terrible!
-为什么 -因为我是个烂人
I'm a stupid person! I deserve this!
我是个笨蛋 我活该
No. You're not a stupid person, but you can't just--
不 你不是笨蛋 但你不能…
I want to die!
我好想死
- It's so much worse than before. - Baby, you're going through withdrawal.
-生活变更糟了 -宝贝 这是停药反应
Do I just have to be on drugs forever now? How am I gonna finish my book?
我要吃一辈子药吗 我要怎么写完我的书
- Okay, forget about the book for a second. - I can't!
-好了 暂时先忘了你的书 -我做不到
- It's the only thing that matters. - Now, that's not true.
-它是唯一重要的事情 -不是这样的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm so stupid. I'm sorry.
对不起 我真的好蠢 对不起
It's okay. It's okay. Just take your pills. All right?
没事的 好好吃药 好吗
Then when you even out we can talk about trying something else, okay?
等你稳定了 我们再讨论 要不要试别的办法 好吗
Okay.
I just-just wanna be a beautiful salad bowl.
我想做只美丽的沙拉碗而已
You are a beautiful salad bowl.
你是美丽的沙拉碗
- How're you doing? - A little better today.
-你还好吗 -今天感觉好些了
- And, uh, I wanted to say sorry. - For what?
-我想向你道歉 -道什么歉
I don't know. "Being Diane"?
不知道 因为"我是戴安"
- Stop. - I let the stress get to me.
-别这样 -我被压力压垮了
I should just call Princess Carolyn and tell her I need more time.
我应该给卡洛琳公主打电话 说我需要更多时间
Yes. But before you do that... don't be mad.
对 但在那之前 你不要生气…
Don't be mad about what?
不生什么气
If I tell you, will you be mad?
如果我告诉你 你会生气吗
From the tone of this conversation, I'm guessing probably.
听你的语气 我估计我会
Okay, what you have to remember is that you were in a really dark place.
好吧 你当时的状态很糟糕
And the pressure from Princess Carolyn wasn't helping.
卡洛琳公主给你施压 是火上浇油
I thought if I could get her off your back for a few days...
我想 要是能暂时让她不烦你就好了…
What did you do?
你做了什么
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
卡洛琳公主 工作号
Guy, what did you do?
盖 你做了什么
I sent her the Ivy Tran: Food Court Detective pages.
我把"艾薇·陈 美食广场神探" 发给她了
- What? - I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Okay?
-什么 -对不起 我很抱歉
- I made an executive decision! - You're not an executive!
-我做了个行政决策 -你又不是行政人员
I-I made a boyfriend decision! All right?
我做了个男友决策 好吗
I made a "my girlfriend is a depressed, vomiting mess
我做了个"我女朋友抑郁呕吐
and someone needs to make a decision" decision.
必须有人帮她做决定"决策
- Hello? No. - Loved it!
-你好 不 -我爱死它了
I love the protagonist, I love the world,
我爱它的主角 我爱它的世界观
I love that it wasn't your sad memoir about your boring life.
而且它不是 关于你无聊人生的悲伤回忆录
What happened to "sad is the new fun"?
不是说"悲伤是新趣味"吗
I didn't know you could write this fun! You gotta finish this thing.
我当时不知道你能写出 这么有趣的东西 你一定要写完它
I'm on pins and needles, and I'm not just saying that
我现在如坐针毡 这可跟我家有豪猪
- because I live with a porcupine. - Listen--
-没有关系 -你听我说…
To the ka-ching, ka-ching of the middle-grade IP market? Done!
面向中学生的知识产权市场 大捞一笔 完事
I slipped the pages to a few studios.
我把稿子寄给了几家制片厂
This has franchise potential. Franch potench.
它有拍成系列电影的潜力 系列电影
But what I'm saying is that it doesn't, because that's not the book I'm writing.
但那不会发生 这不是我要写的书
- I'm hearing a maybe. - I'm not--
-我知道你会考虑的 -我不…
Are we gonna have a Boston-style fight now?
我们要开始波士顿式争吵吗
Here's a mystery.
这里有个谜题
Why are you so sad-core?
你的内心为何如此悲伤
- I don't know. - Just be fun and popular like me.
-我不知道 -变成有趣又受欢迎的人吧 像我一样
- I don't know how. - Sure, you do!
-我不知道该怎么做 -你当然知道
I'm clever and free-spirited and a little bit sardonic
我聪明 自由奔放 偶尔喜欢嘲讽别人
but not so much that it's off-putting.
但做得恰到好处 不会令人生厌
I have vulnerabilities like everybody else but just enough to make me relatable.
我像所有人一样有脆弱的一面 足够引起人们的共鸣
- That's the way to be. - It's not that easy.
-只要这样就行了 -没那么简单
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
But wouldn't it be nice if it was?
如果真的那么简单 那该多好
Where's Princess Carolyn?
卡洛琳公主呢
She said we should save her a seat. You still working on that memoir?
她让我们帮她占座 你还在写回忆录吗
Well, funny story about that--
说来好笑…
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该写进书里
Hello. Thank you.
大家好 谢谢
Oh, wow. Thank you. That's very nice. Thank you.
谢谢 感谢各位 谢谢
Welcome to "An Evening of Modern American Scenes."
欢迎来到"美国现代戏剧之夜"
Oh, excuse me.
不好意思
We have to talk.
我们得聊聊
Shh. Diane!
小点声 戴安
Don't be rude to the actors.
尊重演员们
For most of them, this'll be the height of their career.
今晚是台上大多数人演艺生涯的巅峰了
Anyway, first up is a scene from Sam German-Shepard's "Real America."
第一场戏选自 德国牧羊犬山姆的"真实美国"
Char, hey, you gotta get in here!
小夏 快过来
This episode of "Birthday Dad" is an all-timer!
这集"生日爸爸"简直绝了
- Penny... - I wanted to get something.
-佩妮… -我来拿个东西
I don't feel good about what happened with those reporters.
那两个记者走后 我一直感觉不大好
- It's okay. - We didn't tell them... everything.
-没事的 -我们没有把一切都告诉他们
I tried to throw it out, but I couldn't.
我试过把它扔掉 但我做不到
I know that's messed up, but I think I look nice here.
我知道这么说很糟糕 但照片上的我还挺好看的
Oh! You look beautiful.
你美极了
I don't think that's the only reason I kept the photo, Mom.
我留着照片不只是因为这个 妈妈
It's all really confusing.
一切都令我困惑
Charlotte! Birthday Dad just got trapped in a leap year!
夏洛特 生日爸爸被困在闰年里了
- How's he gonna wriggle outta this one? - In a minute, honey!
-他要怎么逃出生天 -稍等 亲爱的
Stuff happened to us, okay? And he's still out there.
我们遭遇了那些事 他却安然无恙
- Penny-- - If we can get the word out,
-佩妮… -如果让人们知道这件事
- if-if people knew-- - It won't be just him in the story.
-如果人们知道… -会被牵扯进去的不只是他
It'll be you and me. The mistakes we made.
还有你和我 我们犯过的错误
Mistakes I made, that I will never forgive myself for.
我犯过的那些 我永远无法原谅的错误
But if we can help other people,
但如果我们能帮助到其他人
then it will have been for something, you know?
也许这件事就有了意义
It won't just be this thing to feel bad about forever.
不再是永远压在我们心里的石头
You don't know what's gonna happen with the story once it's out there.
你不知道公开后会发生什么
You have no power over it.
你无法掌控
And you just got your panic attacks under control.
你好不容易控制住了恐慌症
Yeah, I know, but--
对 我知道 但…
I love that you want to do what's right, but please just think about it, okay?
你想做正确的事很好 但请再考虑一下 好吗
Just give it a couple days
考虑几天
and then if you still want to talk to them, you can call them.
到时候要是你还想接受采访 给他们打电话
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢
You wanna stay and watch "Birthday Dad"?
要留下来看"生日爸爸"吗
- Stay the night? - No, I-I should go.
-留下来过夜吗 -不了 我该走了
Okay. Yeah. I love you.
好 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh! Is that the International Date Line?
那是国际日期变更线吗
Don't go over the date line, Birthday Dad!
别跨过变更线 生日爸爸
Because then it won't be your birthday anymore!
那边不是你的生日了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Come on, Todd, let's go.
托德 我们走吧
But I wanna see if there's an after-credits scene.
但我想看看有没有彩蛋
- Talk soon, Diane. - Hey, wait a minute.
-下次聊 戴安 -等一下
Princess Carolyn.
卡洛琳公主
Princess Carolyn, wait.
卡洛琳公主 等一下
I understand you're trying to be helpful,
我知道你是想帮我
- in your own pushy, self-absorbed way. - Oh, thank you.
-用你一意孤行 固执己见的方法 -谢谢
But I don't wanna write a middle-grade fiction detective series.
但我不想写中学生看的侦探系列小说
I think you do, though.
我觉得你挺想写
Because when I was reading it, I could tell you were having fun.
读它的时候 我看得出你写得很开心
Yeah, but I'm not writing a book to have fun.
对 但我写书不是为了开心
If I don't write my book of essays now, I never will!
如果我现在不写散文集 以后就没机会了
So? Don't write your book of essays.
所以呢 那就别写散文集了
- I have to! - Why?
-我必须写 -为什么
Because if I don't, that means that all the damage I got
要是我不写 那就意味着我身上的所有伤痕
isn't good damage, it's just damage.
都不是有益的 只是单纯的伤痕而已
I have gotten nothing out of it,
它们没带给我任何东西
and all those years I was miserable was for nothing.
我这些年悲惨的生活只是无谓的蹉跎
I could have been happy this whole time and written books about girl detectives
我本可以开心地活着 写写少女侦探书
and been cheerful and popular and had good parents,
做个开朗 受欢迎的人 有一对好父母
is that what you're saying? What was it all for?
这就是你想说的吗 这一切都是为了什么
I...
我…
I don't know, Diane.
我不知道 戴安
All I know is that this book about the girl detective is fun.
我只知道这本少女侦探书很有趣
I liked it.
我喜欢它
I like thinking that my daughter
我希望我的女儿
could grow up in a world with books like that.
在拥有这种书籍的世界里长大
Or if my daughter's not a reader, a lucrative film adaptation.
如果我女儿不喜欢读书 看它改编的捞钱电影也行
When I was a little girl, I thought that everything,
小时候 我以为这一切
all the abuse and neglect, it somehow made me special,
这些谩骂与无视 让我与众不同
and I decided that one day I would write something
我决定以后一定要写一本书
that would make little girls like me feel less alone.
让和我一样的小女孩们 觉得不那么孤独
And if I can't write that book...
如果我写不出那本书…
Then...
也许
Then maybe write this other book.
你可以写另一本书
- Maybe this book does that, too. - Yeah?
-也许这本书也有同样的作用 -是吗
- Uh... Princess Carolyn? - What reporters?
-卡洛琳公主 -什么记者
BoJack?
波杰克
Charlotte, I swear, I don't know what you're talking about.
夏洛特 我发誓 我不清楚你在说什么
- Hey, man, great show. - What? Huh?
-兄弟 演出真精彩 -什么
Oh, no!
糟糕
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
BoJack! Oh!
波杰克