马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第12集: 影印再影印 Xerox of a Xerox

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
‎今日曝光马男波杰克翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 蛋挞西瓜 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖‎今日曝光马男波杰克
Shocking revelations today about BoJack Horseman's involvement
‎今日曝光马男波杰克
in the overdose of Sarah Lynn,
与莎拉·琳恩服药过量死亡的关系
in an explosive new "Hollywoo Reporter" exposé.
"好莱无报道"发布震撼新闻
Is BoJack #canceled?
波杰克是否已经"被封杀"
#Find-out-tonight when the horse himself sits down...
"今晚锁定本频道"马男将登上
On "Braxby Means Business with Biscuits Braxby,"
"饼干·布拉克斯比的严肃访谈"
BoJack Horseman opens up in an exclusive interview.
马男波杰克将接受独家采访
For the first time ever,
首次披露
we'll hear the real story of the last days of Sarah Lynn.
莎拉·琳恩生前最后时光的真实故事
I don't believe it.
难以置信
I left shoe leather in six different states
我踏破铁鞋 寻访了六个州
and spun the scoop of my career
写出了这辈子最棒的一篇独家新闻
all to get sidetracked by a sit-down with a second-rate celebrity suck-up.
却只能沦为垃圾二流名人访谈的注脚
Relax. Your story's clearly doing something
放松 你的报道很棒
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
if they're scrambling to do damage control so fast.
不然他们就不会急着进行危机公关了
That's just it, Patience, my sister and lifelong confidante.
你说得对 佩欣斯 我的妹妹兼一辈子的闺蜜
That's just it, Patience, my sister and lifelong confidante.
你说得对 佩欣斯 我的妹妹兼一辈子的闺蜜
These schmoozey charlatans will pour syrup
这些搬弄是非的骗子
all over this stack of Shinola and try to tell you it's pancakes.
净会卖羊头挂狗肉
And I'm powerless to prevent it!
我却无力阻止他们
Don't you have enough dirt for a whole other story?
你挖出的黑料 不是够你再写一篇报道吗
You know full well once I become Baxter's bride,
你很清楚 一旦我成为巴克斯特的新娘
I'm trading board rooms for bedrooms, watches for swatches
我就得从会议室转战卧室 将手表换成布条
and deadlines for bedtimes.
交稿死线改成睡觉时间
Okay, so then get married and forget about this BoJack story.
那就去结婚 忘了波杰克的新闻
I mean, who cares, right?
谁会在乎呢
Patience, you cut to the core like a classic Sinclair.
佩欣斯 你真是一针见血 不愧是我们家的人
I shall miss making mincemeat of the misdeeds of mischievous miscreants,
我会怀念 怀疑这些心怀不轨的坏人的日子
but I must focus on my new mission, as I transition from miss to missus.
但我必须专心完成我的最新任务 从少女转型成少妇
Why do you talk like that? We're from Fresno.
谁教你这么说话的 我们是弗雷斯诺人
Huh, they're really hyping up this BoJack interview.
他们一直在为波杰克的访谈预热
I gotta admit I'm kinda curious. You're gonna watch, right?
老实说 我也有些好奇了 你会看的 对吧
No. I can't waste my energy getting worked up about that guy, Guy.
不 我不能把精力浪费在那家伙身上 盖
I've done enough of that. Like, years of that.
我已经浪费太多年了
-Yeah, but it's not like you can just-- -I need to work on my book.
-对 但你也不用… -我需要专心写书
These mall-related mysteries aren't gonna solve themselves.
这些商场迷案可不会自己告破
Spoken like a very emotionally healthy woman,
你现在就像一个情感丰富的健康女性
productive professional writer and super-cute girlfriend.
高产的职业作家 还有超级可爱的女朋友
We already know what BoJack's gonna say.
我们都知道波杰克会说什么
He'll admit to everything in the story, but nothing else.
他会承认报道中的内容 否认其他一切指控
He'll trot out this sad-sack routine, everyone will feel bad for him.
他会把自己说成 总是好心办坏事的糊涂鬼 博取同情
He'll talk about his addictions.
大肆谈论他的酒瘾
"Showbiz is awful. My parents were abusive."
"演艺圈太乱了 父母虐待我"
He'll say he's changed. That he's not that guy anymore.
他会说他已经改过自新
-Yeah. You sound real done with it. -I am! I'm just saying.
-看来你确实听够这些了 -没错 我刚说过
They'll make you feel bad for him, without it being too sad...
他们会让你同情他 但不会太过悲伤…
...because too sad is a bring-down. We wanna shoot for pensive.
太悲伤只会让人心情低落 而我们需要的是引起沉思
And this will keep you from talking with your hands,
这个可以阻止你在说话时打手势
which can be construed as aggressive.
手势太多会被认为有攻击性
And whatever you do, don't get defensive! Don't deny anything, and don't argue.
还有 不论如何 不要有防卫心 不要否认任何事情 不要争辩
Give me a smile.
笑一个
Whoa! Am I my third favorite Bruce Springsteen song
我是我第三喜欢的 布鲁斯斯普林斯汀的歌吗
because I was not "Born in the USA" nor am I "Tougher Than the Rest,"
因为我不是"生在美国" 也不是"最坚强之人"
but I am "Blinded By the Light"! Nice smile, buddy.
但我"被光芒刺瞎了双眼" 好闪亮的微笑 兄弟
Do you need to be here right now?
你怎么在这儿
Since your interview is leading into the season finale of "Birthday Dad,"
因为你的采访之后 就是"生日爸爸"本季的结局
I wanted to officially welcome you to the MBN Thursday Night family.
我想正式欢迎你 加入MBN周四晚间节目的大家庭
Thank you.
谢谢
And to ask if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you
如果不会太麻烦的话
to shout out "Birthday Dad" during your interview?
你能否在采访中 宣传一下"生日爸爸"
-Why would I-- -But only if the interview is going well.
-我为什么要… -前提是采访进行得很顺利
If the interview is going poorly, please do not bring up "Birthday Dad."
如果采访不顺利 请你千万不要提起"生日爸爸"
- -Hey, Princess Carolyn, I-- Oh. BoJack.
嘿 卡洛琳公主 我…波杰克
-Getting ready for the interview? -Yeah.
-在准备采访吗 -对
Oh! You've got your work cut out for you, because people hate you right now.
真是艰巨的任务 大家已经讨厌你了
-I'm aware, thank you. -That story... Wow.
-这个我知道 谢谢 -那篇报道 天啊…
Really well-written, huh?
文笔真棒 对吧
Yeah, the power of the prose was not the first thing I noticed.
对 不过我最先注意到的 不是它的文学水准
Haunting.
令人难忘
Anyway, Princess Carolyn,
总之 卡洛琳公主
is it cool if I take tomorrow night off for a date with Maude?
我明晚可以请假去和莫德约会吗
Todd, I keep hearing about this new girlfriend of yours.
托德 我总是听你谈起你的新女友
When do I meet her?
什么时候能见到她
You can probably take this part of the conversation elsewhere.
你们可以换个地方聊吗
Right this way.
这边请
We should go on a double date with you and Pickles!
要不请你和酸黄瓜来场四人约会
Pickles and I are putting our relaysh on a brief hiate at the mo,
酸黄瓜和我决定暂时分开一段时间
but as soon as she returns from her work trip...
等她出差回来之后再…
Excuse me, I'm receiving a text message and it appears we have broken up forever.
不好意思 我刚收到一条短信 看来我们彻底分手了
-You're gonna be great. -Yeah. Where are we doing this?
-你不会有事的 -采访在哪里进行
I got them to take the "Philbert" set out of storage.
我让他们从仓库里 搬出了"费尔伯特"的布景
Why?
为什么
Because we want the intimacy and vulnerability of your home.
我们需要你家来营造亲密感和脆弱感
You're saying, "This is me. No more lies."
就像你在说 "这是真实的我 我不再说谎了"
But since we're pre-taping it in the afternoon,
但因为采访是下午预录的
we're using the set to make it look like it's nighttime.
我们需要夜晚的布景
Makes sense.
有道理
饼干·布拉克斯比的严肃访谈
饼干·布拉克斯比的严肃访谈
饼干·布拉克斯比的严肃访谈
I'm here with BoJack Horseman in his actual house.
我身边是马男波杰克 我们正身处他的家中
BoJack, a story came out this morning about the last days of Sarah Lynn.
波杰克 今早发布的一篇报道 讲述了莎拉·琳恩死前的最后时光
How did it make you feel?
看到它 你有什么感想
Honestly? I felt relieved that now I can stop lying.
老实说 我觉得松了一口气 我不用再说谎了
-Are the allegations in the story true? -They are.
-故事里的指控都是真实的吗 -是的
Sarah Lynn was nine months sober. I invited her on a bender.
莎拉·琳恩戒毒成功九个月后 我邀请她去狂欢作乐
We spiraled together for a little over a month and then she overdosed.
我们厮混一个多月后 她服药过量身亡
On heroin you purchased for her?
那些海洛因是你给她买的
-Well, I didn't purchase it for her-- -There's no need to get defensive.
-不是我给她买的… -不用防御心这么重
I'm just trying to be accurate.
我只是不想混淆事实
I-I didn't purchase it at all. I just had it.
它们根本不是我买的 我本来就有
You just had heroin? Lying around.
你本来就有海洛因 随手可得
No, no, no, no, not lying around.
不 不是随手可得
You're making it sound like I had extra heroin,
你说得好像我天天吸海洛因
because I do so much heroin.
正好有一包多余似的
I had that heroin because I wasn't doing heroin.
我有那包海洛因 正是因为我不吸
So, I had it. You understand?
所以它一直在 懂吗
In your original statement to the police, you said she called you,
当初给警方做笔录时 你说她打电话给你
you came to the planetarium and found her. That was a lie.
于是你去了天文馆 发现了她的尸体 这是个谎言
Yes.
Would you say Sarah Lynn dying was your rock bottom?
你觉得莎拉琳恩的死 是你人生的最低点吗
I don't believe in rock bottoms.
我不相信什么最低点
I've had a lot of what I thought were rock bottoms only to discover
很多次 我以为自己落到了最低点 最后却发现
-another rockier bottom underneath. -That sounds dangerous.
-还有更低的最低点等着我 -这听起来相当危险
Eventually, I decided to stop waiting for something to change me.
最终 我决定不再等待谁来改变我
I had to make the change myself. And that's why I went to rehab.
我必须自己做出改变 所以我去了康复中心
And I'm very proud to be one year sober next month.
下个月就是我的戒酒一周年纪念 我很骄傲
So, if I'm understanding you correctly,
如果我理解得没错
Sarah Lynn dying was part of that decision?
莎拉·琳恩的死 是促成那个决定的理由之一
Uh, it was part of it, yes. Uh, I've made a lot of mistakes.
是其中之一 没错 我犯过很多错误
Can you share some of those other mistakes?
你能分享几个其他的错误吗
I... I don't think that it would be fair to the people
我…我觉得 这对那些被我伤害过的人不公平
who were affected by those mistakes, all of whom I've apologized to in private.
我已经私下对他们道过歉了
Now that you're sober,
戒酒成功后
do you think you'll stop making these mistakes?
你觉得你会停止犯错吗
I do. It's been a lot of work,
是的 我付出了很大的努力
but I look back at that other BoJack and I think, "Who is that?"
当我回头看当年那个波杰克时 我会想 "那是谁啊 "
And who was he?
他到底是谁
I came from a broken home,
我来自一个破碎的家庭
and I used to feel like my whole life was an acting job.
我曾经以为 我的整个人生就是一场表演
Just doing an impression of the people I saw on television,
模仿我在电视上看到的那些人
which was just the projection of a bunch of equally screwed-up writers and actors.
那些人物却也不过是 与我一样失败的编剧和演员们的臆想
I felt like a Xerox of a Xerox of a person, you know what I mean?
我仿佛是一个真人复印件的复印件 你懂我的意思吗
-But not anymore? -No. Now I feel like me.
-但现在不是了 -不 现在的我就是我自己
It must have been difficult
看到同样的故事
to see those same patterns repeat themselves with Sarah Lynn.
在莎拉·琳恩身上重演 一定让你很难受
I think that's why her death was so scary for me,
所以她的死让我如此惊恐
why I didn't wanna confront it, because she reminded me of myself.
让我不愿面对 因为她让我想起了我自己
Some have accused Sarah Lynn's mother of exploiting her death.
有人指责莎拉·琳恩的母亲 利用她的死为自己谋财
When you hear "All Twerk and No Play" in a Geico commercial,
当你在保险广告中 听到"只扭臀不玩乐"
or see Sarah Lynn's face on a billboard with the slogan "I'd die for a Pepsi,"
或在写着"我愿为可乐而死"的 广告牌上看到莎拉·琳恩的面孔
-how does that make you feel? -Sad. Angry.
-你有什么感觉 -悲伤 愤怒
Honestly, it feels like that's what killed her.
老实说 我觉得是这些害死了她
Not the heroin?
不是海洛因
No, you're right. It was mostly the heroin.
不 你说得对 主要是海洛因
If you could talk to her mother now, what would you say to her?
如果你可以对她的母亲说几句话 你会说什么
I would say... I wish you could know...
我会说…我希望你能知道…
how sorry I am.
我有多么抱歉
-Am I crazy or did I nail that? -It was good.
-是我疯了 还是我真的表现很好 -表现得好
Oh, man, when she brought up Sarah Lynn's mother?
天啊 她提起莎拉·琳恩的妈妈
She was setting me up to throw her under the bus,
显然是想引导我 让我说她坏话
but then I said I'm sorry?
而我居然道歉了
I mean, that was a sweet move, yeah? I felt like I could see The Matrix!
很贴心吧 我简直像是看穿了矩阵的尼奥
You've definitely gotten your 10,000 hours in
你道歉的功夫
when it comes to apologizing.
显然已经炉火纯青了
It was good, right? People are gonna like it?
这采访挺不错的吧 大家会喜欢吗
Yeah, well, we'll find out in three hours when it airs.
三个小时后就知道了
And that's why the band Chicago
所以说 芝加哥乐队
is not one of the top ten Chicago bands of all time.
并不是最伟大的十支芝加哥乐队之一
波杰克专访与"生日爸爸"连播
Hmm, it's okay if you wanna watch. All right?
你想看就看吧 没关系的波杰克专访与"生日爸爸"连播
波杰克专访与"生日爸爸"连播
He's your friend, it's a big deal for him.
他是你的朋友 这事对他来说很重要波杰克专访与"生日爸爸"连播
波杰克专访与"生日爸爸"连播
-You don't have to be so weird about it. -I'm not being weird. I'm in a good place.
-你不用这么别扭 -我哪里别扭了 我心态很好波杰克专访与"生日爸爸"连播
-You don't have to be so weird about it. -I'm not being weird. I'm in a good place.
-你不用这么别扭 -我哪里别扭了 我心态很好
I don't wanna get dragged back into that other stuff.
我只是不想被拽回那些事情里
That's great! But, you know, it is a little weird
好极了 不过我还是觉得有点别扭
that one of your best friends is a huge celebrity
你最好的朋友是个大明星
-and you never wanna talk about him. -Roxy's really more my "best" best friend.
-你却不愿聊他的事 -罗克西才是我最好的朋友
But you never talk about Roxy either!
但你也从不聊罗克西的事
I don't understand what her job is and it's too late for me to ask.
我搞不懂她的工作 现在再问又太迟了
And you were also married to a huge celebrity.
你还和一个大明星结过婚
And you never talk about him either.
可你也从不提起他
You don't share your past life with me. You wanna talk about weird?
你也没和我分享你的过去 我觉得最别扭的就是
I've lived here six months and I still haven't met your son.
我在这儿住了六个月 却从没见过你的儿子
Okay. But you don't really wanna meet Sonny.
好吧 但你不会想见桑尼的
Of course I do!
我当然想
All right, cool. Let's get dinner tomorrow.
行 我们明天和他吃饭
"Tomorrow" tomorrow?
"第二天"那个明天吗
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
完美凯洛琳公主信息
马脸男心酸忏悔 引发同情
胖胖脸主任
I saw your interview, BoJack.
我看了你的采访 波杰克
As a recovering addict myself, I was spellbound!
作为正在努力戒断的人 我深受触动
Wow. I had no idea.
我之前都不知道
And I see no reason why you shouldn't return to Wesleyan.
我觉得你完全可以 继续在维思大学任教
波杰克做得好 痛哭流涕 真诚道歉
Uh, small latte?
小杯拿铁
-My manager told me not to charge you. -What?
-经理说您可以免单 -什么
He said he watched your interview last night,
他说他昨晚看了您的采访
then turned off the TV
然后关掉电视
and went straight to his first AA meeting.
直接去参加了 人生第一场互助会活动
No "Birthday Dad."
所以没看"生日爸爸"
感人马男采访收视爆表
-So, I nailed it. -You kidding?
-我发挥完美 -可不是吗感人马男采访收视爆表
-So, I nailed it. -You kidding?
-我发挥完美 -可不是吗
-Pinky Penguin, line one. -Pinky!
-粉红企鹅 一号线 -粉红
Princess Carolyn!
卡洛琳公主
You delivered MBN the best ratings we've seen in years!
你创造了MBN多年来的 最高收视纪录
You just bought us six more months of not having to sell ourselves
我们至少还能再撑六个月
to a larger media company that strips us for office furniture.
才被大型媒体公司收购 夺走所有办公用品
BoJack and I were just talking about all the buzz.
波杰克和我正在聊 这次采访引发的反响呢
I wanna strike while the iron is hot and do a part two tonight.
我想趁热打铁 今晚播出第二集
-Part two? -There is no part two.
-第二集 -没有什么第二集
It's right there in the title, "The Last Days of Sarah Lynn."
标题里写着呢 "莎拉·琳恩生前最后的时光"
Just sit down with Biscuits again
和饼干再做一次采访吧
and tell a few more colorful anecdotes from your years partying in Hollywoo.
再讲一些 你的好莱无狂欢岁月的精彩趣事
Then, an encore presentation of the "Birthday Dad" finale.
然后是"生日爸爸"本季结局的重播
Makes sense.
有道理
We got what we wanted out of this. I don't think we should push it.
我们的目的已经达到了 没必要硬着头皮继续
We're starting a dialogue. I'm helping people.
我们引发了一场讨论 我在帮助他人
Move over, Sad Dog. Make room for Remorse Horse!
让开 伤心狗狗 给忏悔小马让路
That's great BoJack, but--
波杰克 这很好 但…
Listen, I'm ready to move on and go back to Connecticut,
听着 我已经准备好 回到康涅狄格继续过日子了
but it does feel good to be part of the conversation again.
但能够成为讨论的一份子 我觉得很棒
And if my openness and candor about addiction is helping people,
如果我对酒瘾的坦诚可以帮助到别人
then I'm kind of a dick if I don't do another interview, right?
不继续接受采访 就显得有些混蛋了 对吧
I mean, I wasn't gonna say it.
这可不是我说的
Thank you so much for inviting us into your home
谢谢你再次邀请我们
-for another night of questions. -Are you kidding?
-到你家来进行访问 -开什么玩笑
You couldn't keep me away! Because this is my house.
我又不会离开这儿 这是我的家
I wanna start with another Sarah Lynn question.
我想用一个关于莎拉·琳恩的问题开场
Oh, here we go.
开始吧
Speaking of addicts, I think you're addicted to Sarah Lynn!
说到上瘾 我觉得你对莎拉·琳恩很上瘾啊
You told the police you weren't with her when she died.
你告诉警方 她去世时你并不在她身边
That she called you from the planetarium.
是她打电话叫你去天文馆的
Yes, I lied.
没错 我说谎了
Weren't you afraid the police would check the phone records?
你不怕警方检查通话记录吗
Oh! Well, I wasn't thinking clearly. Guess I'm not a criminal mastermind!
我当时没仔细思考过 看来我不是当罪犯的料
But the police did check the phone records,
但警方确实检查了通话记录
and your story checked out.
发现你的说法并无漏洞
There was a two-minute phone call made from her phone to your phone,
在你报警前17分钟 有一通从她的手机拨给你的电话
17 minutes before you called 911.
持续了两分钟
If you were with her,
如果你当时在她身边
-how do you explain the phone call? -I, um...
-要如何解释这通电话 -我…
I called myself.
我打给我自己的
After I realized what had had happened, I took her phone and I called myself
意识到发生什么后 我用她的手机打给自己
so I could make it look like she called me.
假装是她叫我过来的
-Why? -I went into panic mode.
-为什么 -我当时慌了
And then what did you do?
然后你做了什么
I thought we were gonna talk about other stuff.
我以为我们要聊别的话题
What did you do after you called your own phone, BoJack?
给自己的手机打完电话后 你做了什么 波杰克
I went outside to the parking lot.
我去了外面的停车场
And you just waited there for 17 minutes?
在那里等了17分钟
Why are you asking about this?
你为什么要问这个
六小时前
Biscuits Braxby. Paige Sinclair. You've been had.
饼干·布拉克斯比 我是佩奇·辛克莱尔 你被耍了
A pleasure to meet you. Had by who?
幸会 我被谁耍了
The pleasure is mine,
和我见面确实是你的荣幸
the pronoun is whom, and the whom is the horse.
哪位吗 那位是匹马
BoJack? I got him to spill his guts about the worst moment of his life
波杰克 我让他诚实地吐露了 他人生最糟糕时刻的真相
on national television for huge ratings.
在全国范围内获得了超高收视率
Your disgusting display of soft-pedaling sycophancy
你恶心又软弱的谄媚表演
made me wanna quit the journalism business altogether,
让我想要彻底退出新闻界
two days prior to when I get married
在我结婚前两天
and quit the journalism business altogether.
彻底退出新闻界
But the Biscuits Braxby brand is keeping things light.
但饼干·布拉克斯比的特色 就是轻松愉快
Celebs come on my show because I make 'em look good.
名人上我的节目 因为我让他们显得光彩熠熠
That access keeps me relevant.
这让我不至于被遗忘
But to what benefit is your relevance
若都浪费在帮人公关上
if it's squandered in the service of public relations?
不被遗忘又有什么好处呢
With the advent of social media,
随着社交媒体的兴起
celebs don't need you to make them look good.
名人不再需要你来帮他们维持形象了
And if you don't alter your strategy soon, you'll have no career left to save.
如果你不赶快改变策略 就离失业不远了
Face it, chinchilla, you're all wet.
面对现实吧 花栗鼠 你搞错了
Well, I...
我…
Ugh! Even if I wanted to do a hard-hitting interview, what would I say?
就算我想做一场犀利的采访 我该说什么呢
I've a few ideas...
我有几个办法…
-You keep looking over to your manager. -Well, I--
-你一直在看向你的经纪人 -我…
-Can we talk about your relationship? -Princess Carolyn?
-能聊聊你和她的关系吗 -卡洛琳公主
-You dated her for seven years? -Yes, and look! She's alive.
-你和她曾经交往过七年 -对 你瞧 她还活着
Did it ever get complicated,
在与她共事的同时
working with her while maintaining a sexual relationship?
维持一段亲密的性关系 会不会带来很多困扰
Well, she's always been good
她一直都
at keeping her personal and professional lives separate.
把私生活和工作分得很清
-Quite an accomplished woman. -You said it.
-真是一位成就卓著的女性 -可不是
She was an agent's assistant when I met her
我刚认识她时 她还是经纪人助理
and now she's running her own company. Plus, she's a great mom.
现在她经营着自己的公司 还是一位了不起的母亲
Oh, fish! Mom!
该死 母亲
-I forgot about Todd's date! -I can watch Ruthie for a few hours.
-我忘记托德的约会了 -我可以帮忙照看露西
Thank you.
谢谢
What can you tell me about Marcy Jerominek?
关于玛茜·杰罗米尼克 你有什么想说的
-Who? -In the '90s, you had a fan club--
-谁 -90年代 你的粉丝俱乐部…
-How do you know all this? -Do you know where I'm going here?
-你怎么知道这些的 -你知道我要问什么了
Marcy. Yes. She was the president of my fan club.
玛茜 对 她是我粉丝俱乐部的会长
You slept with her.
你和她上过床
We had a lovely evening together. We both got something out of it, and--
我们共度了愉快的一夜 两个人各取所需 然后…
Did you take a high school girl to her prom?
你是否带一个高中女生去过舞会
-That was a family friend. -Did you help a teen mom
-那是我们家的朋友 -你是否帮助一个年轻母亲
sneak out of rehab and take her to a high school party?
偷溜出康复中心 带她参加高中派对
I didn't take her. We went together.
不是我带她去的 我们一起去的
Is it true you once dated a woman
你是否曾经约会过一位
who'd just woken up from a 30-year coma?
刚从长达30年的昏迷中 苏醒的女性
-Were you attracted to her naiveté, too? -What does all this have to with--
-你是否也看上了她的天真无邪 -这些到底有什么关系…
You had sex with the president of your fan club.
你和粉丝俱乐部的会长上床
You had sex with your agent's assistant. You party with underage girls.
你和经纪人的助理上床 和未成年女孩一起去派对
-You don't see a pattern here? -It's not a pattern.
-你没看出什么规律吗 -这不是规律
-Do you enjoy having power over women? -I don't even know what that means.
-你很享受支配女人的感觉吗 -我不懂你的意思
You don't know what it means to have power over women?
你不懂什么叫支配女人
I don't have power over anyone. I barely have power over myself.
我没有支配任何人 我都不大能支配自己
But you do have power over people. And again and again, you abuse that power.
但你有支配别人的力量 并一次又一次地滥用这股力量
All these women that you mentioned, I never forced myself--
你提到的那些女人 我从没强迫…
Not through force, but you understand the power differential.
你没有强迫她们 但你理解你们之间的力量差距
So, I can't be with any woman I might have power over?
我不能和力量比我低的女性交往吗
-Who does that leave me with? -I'm just pointing out a series of--
-那我还能和谁在一起 -我只是指出了一系列…
You think everything is this nefarious scheme.
你以为一切都是邪恶的阴谋
Most of the bad shit that happens in this world
这世界上发生的大部分破事
isn't because of wicked plots and machinations.
都不是精心策划的阴谋诡计
It's just because we're all a bunch of stupid, hungry,
只是因为我们都是愚蠢 饥饿
horny little goons just grabbing at shit,
欲求不满的白痴 试着抓住眼前的一切
hoping it'll press that little button in our brain that says,
希望有什么能按下你大脑里那个
"Okay, you're happy now." That's not an "abuse of power."
"现在你满意了"的小按钮 这不是什么"滥用力量"
Do you really believe you didn't have the power in all of those relationships?
你真不觉得你在这些恋情中 支配了对方
I... I am an addict.
我是个上瘾者
One of the first things that I had to accept was my own powerlessness.
我首先要接受的就是自己的无能为力
-But that's-- -I understand what I did was wrong.
-但那… -我知道我的行为是错误的
I'm not denying that. But you're trying to paint this picture.
我不否认 但你试图把情况 描述成这样的画面
You're making it out like I'm a bad guy, and I'm not.
你想要把我描述成一个坏人 我不是
I'm not that guy you're saying I am.
我不是你口中的那个人
-So, back to Sarah Lynn... -No. Why?
-好 我们继续聊莎拉·琳恩 -不 为什么
You gave her the heroin...
你给了她海洛因…
I already told you, yes. How many times can I say it?
我说过了 是的 还要我说多少次
Breaking news! The thing I told you yesterday is still true.
大新闻 昨天我跟你说的都是真的
-Did you ever give Sarah Lynn alcohol? -What?
-你是否曾经向莎拉·琳恩提供过酒 -什么
The first time Sarah Lynn ever got drunk, she was a child, and it was vodka, right?
莎拉·琳恩第一次喝酒时还是个孩子 她喝的是伏特加 对吧
How... how do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
You were bringing vodka to the set of "Horsin' Around."
你经常带伏特加 去"鬼马奶爸"的片场
Who told you all this stuff? Did Sharona tell you that?
这些是谁告诉你的 是莎罗纳吗
四小时前
Doctor Champ, thank you for returning my call.
冠军医生 谢谢你回我的电话
I didn't wanna say anything,
我本来什么都不想说
but just watching BoJack in that interview,
但看到波杰克在采访里
talking like he's a victim in all this.
声称自己才是受害者
If the world only knew the things I know...
要是大众能知道我知道的那些事…
I understand as a therapist,
我知道 作为心理医生
you're not at liberty to divulge what your client told you in confidence.
你无权泄露客户的隐私
But I'm not a therapist. I'm a therapy horse.
但我不是心理医生 我只是治疗马
And I can tell you everything.
我可以随便说
Because Sharona was a drunk, too, so you can't trust a thing she says.
莎罗纳也是个酒鬼 你不能相信她的话
Obviously, she has a vendetta against me. Besides, I already apologized to her.
她和我之间有私人恩怨 我已经向她道过歉了
Apologized for what?
为什么事道歉
Okay, when you put it all together, it looks bad.
把这些放到一起说 确实显得很糟糕
Do you see any connection between those other women and Sarah Lynn?
你觉得莎拉·琳恩和其他女人之间 有什么联系吗
There's no connection between anyone, that's what I keep saying!
她们之间任何联系都没有 我一直在反复强调
Sarah Lynn wasn't like those other girls.
莎拉·琳恩和其他女生不同
I loved Sarah Lynn. She was like a daughter to me.
我爱莎拉·琳恩 把她当做自己的女儿
I just keep seeing this story of you taking young women...
但我总是看到同样的故事 你看上这些年轻的女孩
-No. -Grooming them...
-不 -诱骗她们
I didn't groom anyone, okay?
我没有诱骗任何人好吗
It's not like I got Sarah Lynn drunk
我让莎拉·琳恩染上酒瘾
for the purpose of taking advantage of her.
又不是为了占她的便宜
She was ten! I didn't even have sex with her until she was 30!
她当时才10岁 她30岁时我们才第一次上床
-I'm sorry, what? -No. I just mean that--
-抱歉 什么 -不 我是说…
-Did you say you had sex with her? -That was later. She was an adult.
-你说你和她发生过性关系 -那是后来 她已经成年了
And we were both so drunk and high, I didn't--
当时我们喝了酒 嗑了药 我不…
We didn't know what we were doing.
我们不清楚自己在做什么
We were addicts, and the thing about addicts--
我们都是上瘾者 上瘾者都会…
-This was during your bender? -Yeah. No! A different bender.
-这事发生在你们狂欢作乐期间 -对…不 另一次狂欢
I took her to rehab, by the way! I tried to get her help.
对了 我还带她去过康复中心 我试着替她寻求帮助
I just keep thinking about those 17 minutes.
我无法忘却那17分钟
You waiting in the parking lot after she died.
她死后 你在停车场里等着
But she wasn't actually dead yet. She died in the hospital.
但她其实还没死 她是在医院里去世的
-Right, but at the time, I didn't... -Ever wonder what would've happened
-对 但当时我并不… -你有没有想过
if you didn't take those 17 minutes? Do you think she might still--
如果你没有等那17分钟会怎么样 也许她现在还…
No! I... Look, obviously when I did all that stuff, I wasn't--
不 我…听着 我做那些事时 我显然并不…
So to recap, you gave Sarah Lynn alcohol when she was a child.
我们回顾一下 你在莎拉·琳恩小时候给她喝酒
She then became an addict.
于是她成为了酒瘾者
Come on, there was a lot of stuff in between--
那中间还发生了很多…
I'm talking now. You're not talking.
现在是我在说话 你别说话
When she was intoxicated, you had sex with her,
她喝醉时 你和她上床
and when she was sober, you gave her the heroin that killed her.
她戒酒后 你给她海洛因 导致了她的死亡
Then in an effort to cover for yourself,
接着 为了掩盖自己的错误
you waited to call the paramedics that might have saved her life.
你推迟了报警叫救护车的时间 救护车本可能拯救她的生命
And you don't think you have any power over women.
你还不觉得自己支配过女人
So, it didn't go great.
好吧 采访并不顺利
The gross part is she doesn't even care.
最恶心的是她根本不在乎
This is just a ratings win she can use as leverage for her next big paycheck.
她只在乎创下高收视率 用来当签下大合同的筹码
-Maybe. -She was all over the place.
-也许吧 -她一直胡说八道
I think people are gonna see that she was just out to get me.
观众应该会看出来 她只是想攻击我
-People are gonna see that, right? -I guess we'll find out tonight.
-大家会看出来吧 -今晚就知道了
Okay, maybe she had some good points,
也许她说的话有些道理
but she completely undermined herself with, like...
但她的立场完全站不住脚 因为…
I mean, we dated for like seven years.
我们交往过七年
Do you think that I took advantage of you?
你觉得我利用过你吗
-I'm here, aren't I? -And she kept bringing it back to women--
-我不还在这儿吗 -她总是把焦点转回女人身上
These "women I hurt" because that's what's hip now, right?
那些"我伤害过的女人" 这是时下的热点 对吧
Hurting women? But I have also hurt a lot of men!
伤害女人 但我也伤害过很多男人
I told you to do just the one interview and go back to Connecticut.
我叫你接受一次采访就回康涅狄格去
-But it's gonna be okay, right? -
但我不会有事的 对吧
You wanna grab some tacos? What do you think?
要去吃点塔可吗 你怎么想
I think you have three hours...
我想 在这次采访播出 你的世界彻底改变之前...
...before this interview airs and your world changes completely.
你还有三个小时的时间
You should think about how you wanna spend that time.
好好考虑怎么利用这段时间吧
I'm going home to my daughter.
我回家陪女儿了
-Sonny! It's great to finally meet you. -Hey.
-桑尼 终于见到你了 -嘿
-Sonny! Come on! -Good evening, ma'am.
-桑尼 别这样 -晚上好 女士
What's this? You made varsity?
你进校队了吗
Yeah. Coach moved me up for the rest of the season.
对 教练把我调进了 这个赛季的大名单
-Wow! Congratulations! -That's amazing! Why didn't you tell me?
-恭喜你 -太棒了 你为什么不告诉我
I wanted to wait for the jacket.
我想等队服到了再说
I'm so proud of you, buddy.
我真为你骄傲
We should get Chicago-style cheese fries to celebrate.
我们吃点芝加哥式奶酪薯条庆祝一下
-Oh! I'll get-- -I'm getting cheese fries.
-我去… -我去买奶酪薯条
-So... lacrosse. -What's your deal?
-所以…袋棍球 -你有什么问题吗
-What? -My dad has a thing for broken women.
-什么 -我爸爸喜欢心灵受伤的女人
Then he nurses them back to health, and when they're better they leave.
他会照顾她们 直到她们恢复健康 然后她们就会离开
You gonna leave him?
你要离开他吗
-Does your dad think I'm gonna leave him? -It doesn't matter, because eventually
你爸爸觉得我会离开他吗
my mom and dad are gonna get back together.
都一样 因为到最后
They're still in love.
我的爸爸妈妈一定会复合的
-What? No, they hate each other. -No, they don't.
他们还爱着彼此
-They fight all the time. -Wha-- Really?
-什么 不 他们互相憎恨 -才没有
- -Oh! Whoa!
-他们一直在吵架 -什么…真的吗
-My dad hates my mom? -Uh... No! Of course not!
-我爸爸讨厌我妈妈 -不 当然不
Then why would you say that? You're so mean!
那你为什么要这么说 你好刻薄
I was gone for two minutes!
我才离开两分钟
Is this anything?
这个好笑吗
"My girlfriend was upset I gave her a CD for Christmas.
"我女朋友很生气 因为我送她一张唱片当圣诞礼物
But she gave me VD for Hanukkah!"
而她给我的光明节礼物却是性病"
That's nothing. And possibly anti-Semitic. Hold still.
不好笑 而且有歧视犹太人的嫌疑 别动
Ugh! I am so ready to never do stand-up again.
我准备好告别脱口秀舞台了
Are you gonna put me on your TV show or what?
你会让我出演你的电视剧吗
I'm telling you, the network loves you.
我说了 电视台很中意你
They just need you to do a screen test. It's basically a formality.
他们只需要你去试个镜 就是走个过场
-Screen test? -What, you're too good for it?
-试镜 -怎么 不愿意屈尊去试镜
No, it's cool! A screen test! Ha!
不 挺好的 试镜
You wanna hit Alma's after the show? Best tacos in LA.
演出后去阿尔玛餐厅吗 全城最棒的塔可
I keep telling you it's Neptune's Net.
我说过多少次了 那是海王星网
Malibu is for pretentious, rich douchebags.
自命不凡的暴发户才去马里布
That's Beverly Hills.
那是比弗利山
Malibu is for pretentious famous douchebags.
自命不凡的知名暴发户才去马里布
-Hold still so I can finish. -Finish what?
-别动 我快画完了 -画完什么
Look, you might never get a star on the Walk of Fame or a wax statue.
你可能永远无法在星光大道上按手印 或者进蜡像馆
But this way you'll always be immortalized and undisturbed in Hollywood forever.
但现在 你的身影会留在好莱坞 永不磨灭
Unless they repaint.
除非他们重新刷墙
Anybody from out of town? It's a trick question, it's LA.
现场有外地人吗 这是一道陷阱题 这里是洛杉矶
Everybody's from out of town.
所有人都是外地人
Most of Los Angeles isn't even in Los Angeles.
洛杉矶的大部分地区都不在洛杉矶
I mean, Azusa? Excusa?
阿苏萨 什么鬼地名
Oh, my God.
天啊
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
-Hey, man. I hated your show. -What?
-嘿 兄弟 我讨厌你的电视剧 -什么"马蹄飞扬" 马脸男波杰克
-Hey, man. I hated your show. -What?
-嘿 兄弟 我讨厌你的电视剧 -什么
-"Horsin' Around." Hated it. -Yeah, that's a hell of an opener.
-"鬼马奶爸" 我讨厌它 -你可真会说开场白
But my baby brother loved it.
但我的弟弟很爱看
I'd be in my bedroom, sulking
每当我在卧室里生闷气时
and I'd hear him laughing his ass off in the living room.
都能听到他在客厅里笑得满地打滚
He had this great laugh.
他的笑声很独特
Drugs took a lot from him, but he still had that laugh.
毒品让他失去了许多东西 但他还保留着那种笑声
Right up to the end.
直到生命的最后一刻
Now anytime I hear anything about that show, I hear my brother's laugh.
现在每当我听到这剧有关的事 都会听到弟弟的笑声
-Thanks for that. -Well, shit. You're welcome.
-谢谢你 -天啊 不用谢
Hey, do you wanna go up?
你想上台吗
Oh, man. I... I haven't done stand-up in years.
天啊 我…我好多年没说脱口秀了
You're famous. They'll get a kick out of it even if you suck.
你是名人 说得再烂他们都会捧场
I don't think so. Thanks, though.
我不这么想 还是谢谢你了
马男波杰克震撼专访第2集
Mm-mm. No.
-Hmm. Oh, what about this show? -Oh, what's it about?
-这部剧怎么样 -什么样的剧
It's really smart.
它很有创意
It's about New Orleans and jazz and Hurricane Katrina
讲的是新奥尔良 爵士 卡特里娜飓风
and drugs and John Goodman.
还有毒品和约翰·古德曼
-Sounds exciting. -It's not!
-听起来很刺激 -并不刺激
Maude? I heard a man's voice!
莫德 我听到了男人的声音
-Yeah, Mom, Todd's over! -Is that a burglar?
-对 妈妈 托德来了 -是个小偷吗
He's my boyfriend! We're gonna watch TV!
他是我的男朋友 我们要一起看电视
No shows about burglars, though!
不许看讲小偷的电视剧
-You got it, Mom! -And keep the door open.
-没问题 妈妈 -别把门锁上
-No funny business! -Okay, Mom.
-不许瞎搞 -好 妈妈
Wanna watch the second part of the BoJack interview?
你想看波杰克专访的第二集吗
I don't know.
我不知道
That guy was my best friend for like five years.
过去五年里 他是我最好的朋友
But not because we have anything in common.
但那并不是因为我们有什么共同点
I just landed at his house one night.
我只是在某天晚上 碰巧闯进了他的家
You ever get tired of living at the mercy of whoever happens
总是睡在别人的沙发上 让别人摆布
to let you crash on their couch?
你不会厌倦吗
-What do you mean? -Why don't you get your own place?
-什么意思 -你为什么不自己找个房子
Princess Carolyn doesn't need a live-in nanny anymore.
卡洛琳公主不再需要全天候保姆了
I think I'd get lonely.
我怕我会孤独
How about this: what if you had your own place,
那这样吧 你自己找个房子
but you shared it with someone?
然后和别人一起住
-Like a roommate? -Or a girlfriend.
-你是说室友吗 -或者女朋友
But Maude, you're my girlfriend.
可是莫德 你才是我的女朋友
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办
Get a second girlfriend just to live with?
再找个一起住的女朋友
-No, I-- -And by the way, you're one to talk.
-不 我… -对了 你凭什么这么说我
-You still live with your mom. -Yeah, I--
-你还住在妈妈家呢 -对 我…
-Why don't you get your own place? -Right, that's actually what--
-你为什么不自己找房子 -对 我想说的就是…
Wait. I just got an incredible idea!
等等 我刚想到一个好主意
Yeah? Because I just had an incredible idea, too.
是吗 我也刚好想到一个好主意
Okay, let's both say our ideas at the same time.
好的 我们一起说出来
One, two, three.
一 二 三
-Salty gum. -Ice cream sandwich flavored ice cream.
-咸味口香糖 -冰激凌三明治口味的冰激凌
Also, we should move in together.
还有 我们应该同居
You know what they don't tell you about getting sober?
关于戒酒 他们从不会告诉你这些
The hardest part, worse than the DTs or the looking back at everything you did
戒酒时最难熬的 不是震颤性谵妄 或者回想以前做过的事[喝酒过量感到的身体发抖 并想象自己看到的东西并不真实]
or the constant fear of relapse,
或者对酒瘾复发的恐惧
the hardest part is figuring out what the hell to drink
最难熬的是去高级餐馆吃饭时
when you order a meal at a nice restaurant.
搞不清该喝什么
You expect me to order the bucatini carbonara at Gusto
你指望我在高级意大利餐厅 点了卡邦尼意粉之后
and then drink, what, an Arnold Palmer?
喝柠檬茶吗
I'm not even a red wine guy, but come on! "Here's your steak, sir.
我本来也不喜欢红酒 但是拜托 "这是您的牛排 先生
Would you like an ice-cold Dr. Pepper to go with that?" I mean...
需要配一杯冰沙士吗 "
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I guess what I'm getting at is I keep hearing you say,
我觉得我一直听到你说
"That's not me. I've changed."
"那不是我 我已经变了"
But how can we believe you've stopped this pattern of behavior
但如果你都不承认 这种行为模式的存在
if you won't acknowledge this pattern exists?
我们要如何相信你已经抛弃了它
I don't even know what pattern you're talking about.
我都不知道你说的是什么行为模式
I'll try one more time.
我再试一次
Over these last two nights, you've drawn us an outline of a person.
这两天的采访里 你为我们描绘了一个形象
A person who doesn't think about others, a person who puts his own needs first.
一个不为他人着想 只在乎自己的需求的人
And over and over, other people get hurt,
他一次又一次地让其他人受伤
not necessarily because he means to hurt them,
尽管他未必故意伤害他人
but because he just doesn't care.
但他并不在乎他们
This person I'm describing, is it a different person, or is it you?
我描述的这个人是别人吗 还是你
Yeah. It's me.
对 是我
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠