马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第13集: 淫荡独角兽 The Horny Unicorn

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Hey, it's Hollyhock.
你好 我是霍莉霍克翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
Leave a message, if you're a hundred.
请留言 如果你已经一百岁了
Hey, Hollyhock.
你好 霍莉霍克
Um, you still haven't returned my last call, which is fine.
你还是没回我电话 没关系
I just... I know you're going back to school soon,
我只是… 我知道你快回学校了
and you should know I won't be there.
你也应该知道我不会去了
Because of... everything you've probably heard about.
因为… 你应该都听说了
So, if you were worried you'd have to see me, you won't.
如果你也不必担心会见到我了
But I would love to talk.
但我很想和你聊聊
It's BoJack.
我是波杰克
Welcome to Burritos and Mo! Home of burritos and much, much mo!
欢迎光临墨西哥卷饼餐厅 这里卷饼和更多美食
- Give me a large number three. - Oh, my God. Ellie! Look at the monitor.
-大份三号套餐 -天啊 艾丽 快看监视器
It's fricking BoJack Horseman. Don't worry, I muted it.
是该死的马男波杰克 别担心 话筒已经关了
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
- He looks like crap. - Yeah. His tie is all loosened up, ZIMUXIA.CN
-他状态好差 -领带都松开了关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
which is like the universal sign for having a shitty day. ZIMUXIA.CN
等于在跟全世界说他今天过得很不顺关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
which is like the universal sign for having a shitty day.
等于在跟全世界说他今天过得很不顺
Probably because he just came from court. It's all over the news.
大概因为他刚上过法庭 新闻上都写了
He just settled with Sarah Lynn's family for five million dollars.
他花了五百万和莎拉·琳恩的家人庭外和解
Makes sense. He seemed like a real psycho in that interview
正常 几个月前的那场采访里
- he did a few months back. - Yeah. Guys.
-他就跟个神经病一样 -两位
I'm surprised he'd still wanna show his face in public.
他居然还愿意公开露面
His face is everywhere.
到处都是他的照片
- The cover of every magazine. - Okay.
-每本杂志的封面上都是 -好吧
Even got the number-one slot for Hundred Most Hatted Men.
他甚至被选为百位帽子绅士榜的第一名
- No, it... - Most Hatted Men? What is that?
-不 是… -帽子绅士 那是什么
List of men in hats, I guess. He was wearing a fedora.
戴帽子的男人吧 照片上他戴了顶软呢帽
It was Most Hated Men!
是最遭人恨的男人
What?
什么
It was the Hundred Most Hated Men, it was a newsboy cap,
是百位最遭人恨的男人 我戴的是报童帽
and I can hear everything you've been saying!
你们说的话我全都听得见
- Get his bags, Ellie! - You said you muted it!
-快把他点的餐给他 艾丽 -你不是把话筒关了吗
- Have a burrito-ful day! - Hey! You suck, asshole!
-祝您用餐愉快 -喂 你这个垃圾
精神经纪
I don't think it's wise to be burning Bridges at this juncture.
我觉得现在过河拆桥不大明智
I'm sorry, just don't like Beau.
抱歉 我就是不喜欢阿博
- Greetings, strangers! - Maude?
-你们好 陌生人 -莫德
That's what they want you to think!
他们就希望你这么想
I'm Maude's twin sister Fergus, we have never met before,
我是莫德的双胞胎姐妹菲格丝 我们从没见过面
and I'd be delighted to accept a job at this company.
我很乐意接受这家公司的工作邀约
- What? - As you know, I have 12 children.
-什么 -你知道的 我有12个孩子
What sort of day care services do you provide here?
你们这里有日托服务吗
Has this ever happened to you?
你遇到过这样的困境吗
Todd? At the office?
托德 你来办公室
Can we wrap whatever this is up?
能快点完事吗
I'm supposed to head over to the "Birthday Dad" set.
我要去"生日爸爸"的片场
I wanna run a day care at VIM!
我想在精神经纪办一个日托班
I've mastered the art of looking at one baby and I'm ready for more.
我现在是带娃大师 我准备好照顾更多宝宝了
You do have several employees with children.
你确实有好几个有孩子的员工
If you employ Todd through the company,
如果公司聘用托德
you could offer him a raise and still save money on taxes.
不仅能给他加薪 还可以省税
Great. It's done.
棒 就这么定了
Hooray! Corporate tax loophole!
万岁 企业税收漏洞
Plus, we can carpool to the office.
我们还可以拼车上班
Which leads me to my next point. I am moving out to live with Maude.
说到这个 我要搬出去和莫德一起住了
It's me! It's Maude. I don't really have a twin sister.
是我 我是莫德 我没有双胞胎姐妹
Hey, that's fantastic! Where are you moving to?
太棒了 你要搬去哪里
- You can stay here! Live with me forever! - Cut!
-你可以住我家 永远和我在一起 -停
The line is, "Thank you for the birthday pizza.
台词是 "谢谢你的生日披萨
Today, I am your dad."
今天 我就是你爸爸"
- Oh, sorry! - Let's take five?
-对不起 -休息五分钟
- Hey, champ. Everything okay? - I'm just distracted.
-伙计 你还好吗 -我只是有点分心
Ever since Pickles left, I've been so lonely in that big, empty house.
酸黄瓜离开后 我在空空的大房子里好寂寞
I've always had a wife or a girlfriend, someone to take care of.
我一直有妻子或女友 一个我能照顾的人
Princess Carolyn, you're perpetually alone.
卡洛琳公主 你一直独身一人
- How do you manage? - One day at a time, buddy.
-你是怎么做到的 -一天天过吧 兄弟
I went to the doctor to see if he could make me feel better,
我去找医生 看看他能否让我感觉好点
he said, "You should check out this Internet meme,
他说 "网上有个表情包
it always cheers me up: Sad Dog."
总能让我开心起来 伤心狗狗"
And I said, "But Doctor, I am Sad Dog."
我说 "可是医生 我就是伤心狗狗啊"
Guys, I'm really sorry this keeps happening.
真抱歉 这种情况又发生了
When I got home, I found my wife and daughter had moved out.
回家时 我发现妻子和女儿都搬走了
All they left behind was this picture.
她们只留下了这张照片
Okay. Rude.
真没礼貌
It's the stock photo that came in the frame.
这是买相框时送的素材图片
My wife kept asking me to put in a picture of our family, but I was always too drunk.
我妻子一直让我换上全家福 但我总是喝得烂醉如泥
But because of all of you and my sponsor Leo,
多亏了你们 还有我的互助对象里奥
I'm no longer just the man who's not in this picture.
我不再只是那个不在这张照片中的男人
I'm a different, better man who is also not in this picture.
我是一个洗心革面 但依然不在这张照片中的男人
Who's next?
接下来是谁
Um, okay, I'll speak.
好吧 我来说
Things have been pretty brutal for me lately.
我最近过得很不顺利
Most people hate me...
大部分人都讨厌我
I just lost five million dollars, so that's not great.
我赔了五百万美元 损失惨重
Could probably use a Leo of my own right about now.
我可能也需要一个属于我的里奥
Wow, tough room.
好不配合的听众
This AA meeting is a tough room.
互助会的听众居然不配合
社区中心
社区中心
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
我可以做你的互助对象社区中心
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
社区中心我可以做你的互助对象
Hey, I'll be your sponsor.
我可以做你的互助对象
I know what you're thinking, "Vance Waggoner?
我知道你在想什么 "文斯·瓦格纳
That guy's gonna be my sponsor?
这家伙要做我的互助对象
The guy Charlie Sheen once called 'a little much'?"
那个连查理·辛都觉得太过分的人 "
"Vance Waggoner?
"文斯·瓦格纳
That guy's got more domestic assault convictions than Sean Penn!"
这个人因家暴获罪的次数比西恩·潘还多"
And now you're thinking,
现在你在想
"Did Sean Penn get convicted of domestic assault
"西恩·潘到底有没有因为家暴被定罪
or was it just alleged? I gotta look that up later."
还是只收到了指控 我要去查查"
- I'm sure... - Now you're thinking,
-我记得… -现在你在想
"Why would someone this cool and put-together wanna sponsor me,
"这么酷又完美的人为什么要帮助我
- dumb slob BoJack Horseman?" - That's not...
-愚蠢的马男波杰克" -我没有…
Wait. I've been where you've been, BoJack. And everyone abandoned me.
等等 我是过来人了 波杰克 我也被所有人抛弃过
If you need someone to talk to, give me a call, okay?
如果你需要找人聊聊 打我电话 好吗
My number is 555-555-8008.
我的号码是555-555-8008
Because sometimes life turns you upside-down,
有时生活会一下子天翻地覆
and when you're upside-down, my number is boobs.
当你倒过来时 我的号码看起来就像胸
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版艾薇·陈美食广场神探 试读版
Hello?
Diane! How are the revisions going?
戴安 修改还顺利吗
Good! Usually at this stage I hate everything I've ever written
很顺利 通常这时候我都会厌恶自己的文章
and I feel like a worthless hack, but this book actually isn't terrible.
觉得自己是个废物 但这本书真的还不赖
Great, so when can we expect the not-terrible sequel,
太好了 我们什么时候能看到同样不赖的续集
"Ivy Tran Two: A Tran for All Seasons"?
"艾薇·陈2 艾之春秋"
I don't know, Ivy Tran was fun but I'm a grown-up writer.
不知道 艾薇·陈确实很有趣 但我是个成熟的作家
There are other things I wanna write. Did you know Eleanor Roosevelt...
我想写些别的主题 你知不知道埃莉诺·罗斯福…
- Interesting. - I didn't even tell you the thing.
-有意思 -我还没说呢
I know. I was interested in you not telling me.
我知道 只要你不说 我就觉得有意思
Okay, good bit.
好吧 挺好笑
In the meantime,
与此同时
if you're interested in writing books that people actually read,
如果你想写一本人们真的想看的书
you'll get to work on "Ivy Tran Two: Last Tran to Clarksville."
就该考虑一下 "艾薇·陈2 去克拉克斯维尔的末班陈"
- Eleanor Roosevelt once... - Interesting!
-埃莉诺·罗斯福曾经… -有意思
And those congressional turd-weasels
国会的那些笨蛋黄鼠狼
actually called this legislation the "Anti-Corruption Bill!"
居然管这项法案叫"反贪腐法案"
That's like if BoJack Horseman wore a T-shirt that said,
这就好像马男波杰克 在自己的T恤上印上
"I am not a ginormous dick-weasel!"
"我不是一个超级狡猾的大混蛋"
Hey, that is an unfair drive-by!
完全没必要提到我吧
Now, I know this Photoshop is not up to our program's usual standards,
我知道这张修图的水准不如往常
but in our graphic department's defense,
我得替图像部门说句话
none of them could spend ten minutes looking at this ass-weasel
没人能盯着这个垃圾的照片看十分钟
without their uteruses literally throwing up.
还不把子宫吐出来
Yes?
BoJack, it's your very good accountant Gaz.
波杰克 我是你的好会计加斯
- I'm here with... - Your very good lawyer Chaz!
-我身边是… -你的好律师查斯
Okay.
好吧
The good news is the Sarah Lynn settlement isn't gonna kill us.
好消息是 莎拉·琳恩的赔款还不至于让我们破产
What's the bad news?
坏消息呢
The bad news is you're being sued for a hundred million dollars.
坏消息是 有人起诉你赔偿一亿美元
- What? - Remember in your interview,
-什么 -记得你在采访里
when you disparagingly referred to yourself as "a Xerox of a Xerox"?
轻蔑地将自己比喻为 "真人的复印件的复印件"
The Xerox Corporation did not appreciate
复印机公司并不愿意
being implicated in your untoward behavior.
被牵扯进你的恶劣行为中
Just so I'm clear, Sarah Lynn's death cost me five million dollars,
我没听错吧 我为莎拉·琳恩的死赔偿了五百万
but saying something bad about a brand is gonna cost me a hundred million?
而我说了句复印机的坏话 就要赔偿一个亿
When you frame it that way, it almost seems comical!
你这么一说 这事真的好搞笑
But it is not comical,
但它并不搞笑
because a hundred million dollars is a lot of money you do not have.
因为你拿不出一亿美元
Okay, so what's the move?
好吧 所以我们下一步怎么走
Funny you should mention "move."
真有趣 你正好提到了"走"
Your accountant told me you wanted to sell your house?
你的会计说你想卖掉房子
- Okay, I'm gonna call you back. - So, I sold your house!
-好吧 我等下再打给你 -所以我把你的房子卖了
It looks better than the pictures!
比照片里还好看
- You sold my house? - Golly, are you...?
-你把我的房子卖了 -天啊 你是不是…
Sylvester Stallion. From the Rocky movies.
西尔维斯特·史泰马 演"洛基"的那位
Hey, you kids wanna go check out the pool?
孩子们 要去看看泳池吗
- Yeah! - I love my new life!
-太好了 -我爱我的新生活
You sold my house?
你卖了我的家
I found this sweet, sweet family from Ohio whose kid just got cast in a movie!
买家来自俄亥俄州 他们的孩子要出演一部电影
I wanted to make sure the ink dried on the mortgage
我想赶快落实贷款申请
before they find out the movie's being shot in Saskatchewan.
趁他们还没发现电影的拍摄地其实是萨斯喀彻温省
So, where do I go?
那我要去哪里
What do I look like, a real estate agent?
我又不是房产经纪人
- Wait. - Yeah?
-等等 -什么事
Your mail came.
你的信
- Now leave. You're harshing the buzz. - But...
-现在走吧 不要扫他们的兴 -但…
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
兔窝公寓
- Well, I'm all moved in. - Me too.
-我的行李都搬进来了 -我也是
Wow! Got a promotion and my own apartment all in the same day.
我在升职的当天搬进属于自己的公寓
- I never realized my boyfriend was butter. - You're right. I am on a roll
-我从没发现我的男朋友是艘帆船 -没错 我顺风顺水
What should I do next?
接下来我该做什么
Chavez residence, this is Jorge. Please state the purpose of your call
查韦斯家 我是豪尔赫 请说明你来电的目的
so I can most appropriately modulate my tone.
以便我选择合适的语气
Hey, it's Todd. Is Mom there?
我是托德 妈妈在吗
Ah! Todd! Yes.
托德 对
Oh. She's resting at the moment. Can I take a message?
她正在休息 要我给她带个口信吗
I just wanted her to know that I don't have anything to prove to her,
我希望让她知道 尽管我不需要向她证明什么
but I got a new job and an apartment,
但我有了新工作和自己的公寓
so if I did have something to prove to her,
所以如果我需要证明什么
- I'd have proven it by now. - Well, that's wonderful, Todd.
-我已经证明了 -真棒 托德
Yes. And quite mature. And she won't even talk to me.
对 而且很成熟 她居然还不跟我说话
- Does she know I'm butter? - I'm glad to hear you're on a roll.
-她知道我是一艘帆船吗 -很高兴知道你顺风顺水
We'd love to see your home once you're settled.
等你安顿好 我们很乐意过去看看
What's that supposed to mean? I'm settled! I'm a grown-ass Todd!
什么意思 我已经安顿好了 我已经长大了
- No, I just meant... - I don't need to impress you!
-不 我是说… -我不需要取悦你们
Why don't you come to my fancy, sophisticated
不如你们明晚来参加
housewarming party tomorrow night and see for yourself!
我高端精致的乔迁晚宴自己看看吧
Consider us there. What can we bring?
没问题 需要我们带什么礼物
Two chairs!
两把椅子
We could throw together a party, right?
我们可以办一场晚会的 对吧
- No. - I need a job.
-不 -我需要工作
There are no offers.
没有任何邀约
- Can you check? Ask around? - I'm checking. I'm asking around.
-你能查查吗 问问别人 -我正在查 正在问
- There are no offers. - But I'm broke and homeless.
-没有人邀请你 -但我身无分文 无家可归
I can get you a small role on "Birthday Dad."
我可以让你在"生日爸爸"里演个小角色
Great. Have my pages delivered to me at the Chateau Marmoset.
太棒了 把剧本送到狨猴城堡酒店就好
- You just said you're broke! - And homeless.
-你刚说你身无分文 -而且无家可归
You are not staying at a fancy hotel.
你不能住高端酒店
Who else would have me?
还有谁愿意收留我
You could stay here! Live with me forever!
你可以住我家 永远和我在一起
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
戒了酒的垃圾
And flip! Morning, sunshine!
翻面 早上好啊
I hope I didn't wake you with the delicious smell
希望营养均衡的早餐的香气
of a well-balanced breakfast.
没有把你弄醒
- Less talky. More coffee. - You got it, roomie!
-少说话 多喝咖啡 -没问题 室友
Coffee maker, make!
咖啡机 泡咖啡
Took the liberty of doing your laundry and this letter was in your pocket.
我把你的衣服拿去洗了 你的口袋里有一封信
A mysterious pen pal!
神秘笔友
Is it a secret admirer or the snowman killer still at large?
是神秘的爱慕者 还是逍遥法外的雪人杀手
It's from Hollyhock. But...
是霍莉霍克 但是…
I can't open it. What if she says she never wants to hear from me again?
我不能打开它 万一她说再也不想听到我的消息了呢
Or maybe it says "I got rid of my TV three months ago. What's new, BoJack?"
也可能是"我三个月前把电视卖了 最近有什么事吗 波杰克"
I should just call her.
我应该直接给她打电话
If I could talk to her, I feel like I could explain that...
如果能和她聊聊 我应该能解释清楚…
Hey, it's Hollyhock. Leave a message, if you're a hundred.
你好 我是霍莉霍克 请留言 如果你已经一百岁了
Hey, Hollyhock. It's me again.
霍莉霍克 又是我
And his good friend and roommate and coworker, Mr. Peanutbutter!
还有他的好朋友兼室友兼同事 花生酱先生
It's our first day of work together!
今天是我们当同事的第一天
I got your letter and I haven't read it yet,
我收到你的信了 但我还没有读
but I'm going to and...
我会读的 然后…
It's really great to hear your voice... your voicemail voice.
能听到你的声音真好… 语音邮箱里的声音
Just give me a call. It's BoJack.
给我打个电话吧 波杰克
- Ready to go? - What about this breakfast?
-准备好出发了吗 -早餐怎么办
We don't have time for that! You can feed me while I drive, let's go!
没空吃饭了 我开车的时候你喂我 出发吧
♪ Precision... ♪
♪ 精准… ♪
Easy. Okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop!
慢一点 好 停下
Hey, Judah. I need your advice.
犹大 我需要你的建议
I'm trying to throw a sophisticated adult party
我想办一场精致的成年人晚宴
to impress my parents
让我爸妈看看
and I have no furniture or sophisticated adult friends.
但我没有家具 也没有成熟的成年朋友
I'm alarmed. Do you not consider me a sophisticated adult or a friend?
我很担心 是你觉得我不成熟 还是你不把我当朋友
Judah, this is no time for one of your famous Judah tantrums!
犹大 我现在没空应付你的犹大之怒
Sounds like you need to throw together a scheme in a short amount of time.
有道理 看来你需要在短时间内制定一个计划
In situations like this, I often think,
碰到这种情况时 我都会想
- "What would Todd do?" - And?
-"托德会怎么做 " -所以呢
He'd probably scour VIM's talent list
他可能会在精神经纪的客户名单上
for underemployed actors, tell them they've been hired
寻找待业中的演员 告诉他们受聘于一场
for a site-specific immersive theater piece as cosmopolitan partygoers,
定域艺术风格的沉浸式话剧中扮演都市宴会来宾
for a site-specific immersive theater piece as cosmopolitan partygoers,
着装要求定域艺术风格的沉浸式话剧中扮演都市宴会来宾
着装要求
invite just enough real friends to lend it an air of legitimacy
再邀请足够多的真实朋友避免穿帮着装要求
着装要求
and raid the "Birthday Dad" set for furniture.
去"生日爸爸"片场弄家具着装要求
着装要求
That's brilliant! Todd, I've done it again!
太聪明了 不愧是托德
Let's go, babies!
走吧 宝宝们
Babies. Come on!
宝宝们 快走
War.
战争
And for what?
这都是为了什么
A couple trophies? A parade?
几件战利品 一场胜利游行
No. Not for me.
不 我不要
Maybe I'm just a crazy, old birthday person,
也许我只是一个发疯的老寿星
but I think war is bad.
但我认为战争是不对的
Great job, Mr. Peanutbutter. You're changing hearts and minds.
停 很棒 花生酱先生 震颤心灵的表演
Isn't this great? Working together?
一起工作是不是很棒
For the next take, can we get Dead Body Number Four
再拍一条 尸体四号
to face away from the camera?
能不能不要面对镜头
- Oh! That's you! - Yeah.
-说你呢 -对
Exciting!
好兴奋
All the way away from the camera.
对 完全背对镜头
I can't really breathe.
这样我没法喘气
That's okay. Let's run it again.
没事 再拍一条
Cool dressing room.
好酷的更衣室
And great work on that scene.
你演得真不错
And great work on that scene.
多余物品你演得真不错
多余物品
多余物品
You really seemed like a hollowed-out corpse.
真的很像一具没有灵魂的尸体多余物品
You really seemed like a hollowed-out corpse.
多余物品真的很像一具没有灵魂的尸体
You really seemed like a hollowed-out corpse.
多余物品真的很像一具没有灵魂的尸体
You really seemed like a hollowed-out corpse.
多余物品真的很像一具没有灵魂的尸体
You really seemed like a hollowed-out corpse.
多余物品真的很像一具没有灵魂的尸体
You really seemed like a hollowed-out corpse.
真的很像一具没有灵魂的尸体
Once animated by the fire of life,
曾经燃烧着生命之火
now consumed by horror and regret, and for what?
现在却被恐惧与悔恨吞噬 这都是为了什么呢
Great. You wanna get dinner?
很好 去吃晚餐吗
Oh, I'd love to, buddy, but I have like five more scenes to shoot.
我很想去 但我还有五场戏要拍
Oh. Of course, yeah. I'll see you back at the house then?
当然了 那就家里见吧
Yeah. Oh! I'm probably going to head right to Todd's fancy party after work.
我下班后可能要去参加托德的高端宴会
Todd's having a fancy party?
托德要办高端宴会
Mr. Peanutbutter, we're ready for the scene
花生酱先生 我们准备好拍摄
where you help an American soldier and a Taliban insurgent
你帮助美军士兵和塔利班战士发现
realize they both have the same birthday.
他们同一天生日的场景了
It's Christmas.
是圣诞节呢
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
霍莉霍克马脸男波杰克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
马脸男波杰克霍莉霍克
BoJack!
波杰克
Greetings, cast!
演员们好
As you know,
如你们所知
you have been hired to play urbane, civilized party guests.
你们今天要扮演 有教养的都市宴会来宾
So, if at any point tonight
所以如果有"观众"和你搭话
a "member of the audience" tries to talk to you,
请从以下三句
please say one of the three following phrases
高雅成年人常说的话中
that elegant adults say all the time:
挑选一句回答
"I'm starting to think smart phones are actually making us less connected."
"我开始觉得智能手机让我们变得更疏远了"
"Well, that's politics for you!"
"现在你知道什么是政治了吧"
Or, "Sir, you cannot remove your shoes inside this Applebee's."
或者"先生 请不要在苹果蜜蜂餐厅内脱鞋"
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
What's that?
那是什么田鼠食品
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
What's that?
田鼠食品那是什么
田鼠食品
田鼠食品
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料田鼠食品
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
It's a case of Ass-Jolt, Pickles' favorite alcoholic energy drink.
田鼠食品一箱"美臀震颤" 酸黄瓜最爱的酒精能量饮料
田鼠食品
I don't need them anymore.
我不再需要它们了田鼠食品
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
I don't need them anymore.
田鼠食品我不再需要它们了
田鼠食品
- Oh, fish, I forgot a gift. - You have two options.
-糟糕 我忘记买礼物了 -你有两个选择
This sourdough starter or a haiku I wrote on a grain of rice
这瓶酸酵母 或者我在一粒米上创作的俳句
and then suspended in a bottle.
并悬吊在瓶子里
Why don't we just say they're both from both of us?
就说它们是我们两个带的礼物吧
Yeah.
And you don't wanna open it?
你不想打开它
I'm not ready. As long as I don't read it, she's still in my life.
我还没准备好 只要我不读它 她就还没有离开我
It's good to have people that remind us why we stay sober.
有一个提醒你为何要戒酒的人还挺好的
That's what my daughter is for me.
比如我的女儿
Here's your sandwich. Chef made it just for you.
这是主厨特别为你制作的三明治
去死吧
Okay, do I have a horn?
我头上是长角了吗
Because everybody keeps looking at me like I'm some kind of freak.
所有人都盯着我看 好像我是个怪物
Well, if you've got a horn, you're the ugliest unicorn I ever saw.
如果你长了角 绝对是我见过最丑的独角兽
You'd be kicked out of the unicorn kingdom
你会被赶出独角兽王国
because you couldn't get a date to the marshmallow cotillion.
因为你在棉花糖交际舞会上找不到舞伴
Yeah, or because I snorted up all the magic fairy glitter.
对 或者是因为我把魔法仙粉全都吸掉了
"This summer: Dumbass Unicorn."
"今夏巨献 白痴独角兽"
That's so stupid. No, that's exactly what they'd do.
那也太蠢了 他们就会拍这种片
It would be like "Nasty Unicorn: The Unicorn Who Parties."
比如"下流独角兽 派对动物"
Yeah, and his horn is like a corkscrew,
对 他的角就像一个开瓶器
and he tries to open a bottle of wine, but it gets stuck,
他想用它开红酒瓶 结果卡住了
so now he's got this wine bottle on his head,
他只能头顶着红酒瓶
just dripping wine down his face,
酒都滴在脸上
like...
像这样…
"Nasty Unicorn.
"下流独角兽"
He puts the 'U' in 'Eff you.'"
但不只是这么简单"
Okay, but it wouldn't be "Nasty Unicorn." It would be "Horny Unicorn"!
对 但片名不是"下流独角兽" 而是"淫荡独角兽"
Oh, shit, that's amazing. Now we have to do it.
我去 这也太棒了 咱们必须得做了
What do you mean "do it"?
做什么
The movie. You're the Horny Unicorn. I'll direct. We're doing it.
这部电影 你演淫荡独角兽 我当导演 就这么定了
Yeah. I'm not really the guy people wanna see in movies right now.
现在恐怕没人想在电影里看到我吧
Yeah, they don't wanna see you be Secretariat or raising orphans.
对 他们不想看你演"一代骄马"或者"抚养孤儿"
But they will see you be a rude dude
但他们愿意看你演一个粗鲁的人
who says all the things polite society is too limp-dicked to say.
说出这个文雅社会不敢说出口的话
This is your way back in. This is how you get that love back.
这是你的回归之路 是你赢回人们喜爱的机会
"The Horny Unicorn"?
"淫荡独角兽"
Yeah, 'cause deep down, he's wounded. He's misunderstood.
对 因为他的心底也充满了创伤 一直被误解
It's not his fault he's the way he is!
但他天生如此 这不是他的错
- And people are gonna see that! - Yeah?
-人们会明白的 -是吗
Yeah! He's like, "Hey, buddy! I never asked to be the horny unicorn!
是 他会说 "我也不想变成淫荡独角兽
What? You think I like it that I gotta jizz rainbows every 20 minutes
你以为我喜欢为了让角不勃起
to keep my horn from going soft?"
每20分钟射一次彩虹吗"
I don't know.
还是算了吧
Come on. I know you need the money.
拜托 我知道你需要钱
When are you gonna stop punishing yourself?
你何必一直惩罚自己呢
Flip it. No, you gotta... Flip the thing. Flip it.
翻过来 你必须… 把它翻过来
Hey, Sonny, do you know where the advance copy of my book is?
桑尼 你看到我书的试读版了吗
Your stupid book about the mall?
那本关于商场的蠢书
Haven't seen it. 'Cause I would never even notice it.
没看到过 就算看到也不会注意到
'Cause it's for losers. Girl losers.
因为它是给废柴看的 废柴女孩
You can just say losers.
说废柴就行了
Girls can be losers without specifying that they're girls.
女孩也可以是废柴 不需要特别强调
Will you let me know if you see it? I need to get revisions to my publisher.
如果看到它能告诉我吗 我要把修订版发给出版商
Sounds like a "you" problem.
好像是"你"的问题啊
Girl loser.
废柴女孩
- Hello. - We're here for the party?
-你好 -我们是来参加宴会的
We brought a plant.
我们带了一株盆栽
Uh, just one sec.
稍等
I'm starting to think smart phones are actually making us less connected.
我开始觉得智能手机让我们变得更疏远了
- They are! - Well, that's politics for you.
-没错 -现在你知道什么是政治了吧
- It is! - Hey, man.
-知道了 -兄弟
- What's going on? - We're here for the party.
-怎么了 -我们是来参加宴会的
We brought a plant.
我们带了一株盆栽
Look... BoJack, don't make me ask you to leave.
波杰克 别逼我把你赶走
- You don't have to... - Come on, dude. Let us in.
-你不用… -别这样 兄弟 让我们进去
- This plant's heavy as tits. - I don't want a whole thing here.
-这盆栽重得跟女人的胸一样 -我不希望出岔子
My mom is coming and I haven't spoken to her in ten years,
我妈妈等会儿要来 我们十年没说过话了
and I can't risk anything happening.
我不能冒这个险
What do you think is going to "happen"?
你觉得会发生什么事
I don't know, man, but something always happens with you
不知道 但只要你在一定会出事
and usually I've been cool because I know you're always dealing with your own shit,
通常我都不介意 我知道你会处理自己的问题
but I can't risk it tonight.
但我今晚不能冒险
I'm sober. Nothing is going to happen.
我戒酒了 不会出什么事的
Yeah, bro, what do you think's gonna... Oh, shit.
就是 你以为能出什么… 该死
I'll see you around.
下次见
We spent like 30 bucks on that plant.
我们花了30块买盆栽呢
Yes, I have made mistakes. So, now what? I'm just supposed to go away forever?
没错 我犯过错 所以呢 我应该永远消失吗
I'm sorry, but that's bullshit.
抱歉 这也太扯了
This is where you find out who your real friends are.
这时候你就能分辨出谁才是真正的朋友了
Part of being sober is leaving behind all the people
戒酒的过程也包括放下那些
who can't stop seeing you as the person who pissed in the fountain
依然把你当做在自己女儿16岁生日派对上
- at my own daughter's sweet 16. - Yeah?
-往喷泉里尿尿的人 -是吗
You think you owe them something because they tolerated you at your worst,
你以为你亏欠他们 因为他们忍受过最糟糕的你
but these people enjoy seeing you fail because it lets them feel superior.
但他们就喜欢看到你失败 这让他们觉得高你一等
They don't know how to process it when you're no longer the huge screw-up
当你不再是那个劫持送餐车送朋友去看脱衣舞的烂人时
who hijacked a Meals On Wheels van to bring my friends to a strip club.
他们就不知道该如何面对你了
- I don't know... - I do. You know what else I know?
-我不知道… -我知道 知道我还知道什么吗
You gotta go where the love is.
你必须去爱你的人身边
Yeah. Maybe.
也许吧
That's why we gotta make "Horny Unicorn."
所以我们必须拍"淫荡独角兽"
Because it's gonna make a billion dollars and drive all those assholes crazy!
因为它能赚十亿票房 气死那些混蛋
It would be good to have something to keep me busy.
我确实需要找点事情做做
See? That's what I'm talking about!
你瞧 这样就对了
There he is! There's my Horn-corn!
就是你 我的淫荡兽
- Ah, shit. My daughter's in trouble. - What is it?
-该死 我女儿有麻烦了 -什么事
You mind if we swing by EWE.S.C. real quick?
我们去南加大一趟可以吗
EWE.S.C.? I'm trying to keep a low profile.
南加大 我现在需要保持低调
- I don't think a college campus... - BoJack, this is my daughter, okay?
-大学校园恐怕… -波杰克 她是我女儿 好吗
She's the one person I care about, the one thing keeping me sober.
是我唯一在乎的人 是我远离酒精的理由
- Why do you need me to go with you? - Unbelievable.
-我为什么也要跟着去 -难以置信
When everyone else abandoned you, who was there for you?
大家抛弃你时 是谁不离不弃
When the world judged you and ridiculed you?
当全世界都在奚落你 嘲笑你
And now, the one time I need something from you...
而现在 当我需要你帮助时…
Okay. I'm in.
好了 我去
Or as the horny unicorn would say, "Am I in?"
淫荡独角兽这时候会说 "我进去了吗 "
Oh, you're in, baby!
你进去了 宝贝
货真价实: 埃莉诺·罗斯福生平
No. No. Come on, come on, come on! Come on!
不… 快点啊…
- What the hell, Diane? - Ah! I'm working! I'm just taking a break.
-搞什么 戴安 -我在工作 只是休息一下
- Oh, you found my book? - Yeah, and it sucked. Totally unrealistic.
-你找到我的书了 -对 难看死了 一点都不现实
- You read my book? - I've been reading it.
-你读了我的书 -我一直在读
Obviously, I wasn't gonna say it in front of my friends,
但我不能当着朋友的面承认这事
because it's a book for girl babies, but anyways it didn't even make sense!
因为这是给小女孩看的书 它的剧情根本不合理
What do you mean?
什么意思
Like, you say the book takes place in Chicago, but Ivy lives in Schaumburg.
你说故事发生在芝加哥 但艾薇住在绍姆堡
Schaumburg, Diane? Schaumburg's not Chicago.
绍姆堡 戴安 绍姆堡才不是芝加哥
It's in the Chicago metropolitan...
它位于芝加哥大都市区…
Oh, my God, what's next?! Evanston, Chicago?
靠 接下来是什么 芝加哥的埃文斯顿
Morton Grove, Chicago? Naperville, Chicago?
芝加哥的莫顿格罗夫 芝加哥的内博威尔
- That's what you sound like! - Okay, it's not too late to change it.
-你就是这么说的 -现在改还来得及
Good. And while you're at it,
很好 既然聊到这个
- I've got some other questions. - Yeah?
-我还有一些问题 -说吧
Like, okay. When Ivy told Moose that he wasn't her best friend anymore
比如说 当艾薇告诉穆斯 他不再是她最好的朋友时
and Moose said, "You're still my best friend
穆斯说 "你依然是我最好的朋友
whether you like it or not..."
不论你愿不愿意..."
- was that real? - What do you mean?
-那是真的吗 -什么意思
Like, did that really happen,
哪怕对一个人很失望
that someone could be someone's best friend still
但依然愿意做他最好的朋友
even when they're disappointed in them?
这种事真的发生过吗
Um, yeah, Sonny, that's real.
对 桑尼 这是真的
Okay. And you know how Ivy kept her dad's watch in her locker
好 艾薇一直把爸爸的手表放在储物柜里
because even though he wasn't around she still knew that he loved her?
因为尽管他不在身边 她依然知道他爱她
- Was that real, too? - Well, the book is fiction.
-那也是真的吗 -这本书是虚构的
Yeah, no, I get it, I just... parts of it felt real, you know?
对 我懂 只是… 有些情节感觉很真实
Yeah. I know.
我懂
It's cool that you wrote a book. I mean, I think girls are gonna like it.
你写了一本书 挺酷的 姑娘们一定会喜欢
Especially girls who, like, don't have good self-esteem.
尤其是那种自尊心不高的姑娘
- I hope so. - So, when's the next one coming out?
-希望如此 -下一本什么时候出
Just in case you need me to check it for other mistakes, you know.
我可以帮你挑错
Well, if I get started right away, it should be out by next fall.
如果我现在开始写 秋天应该能写完
- Cool. You gotta flip it. - Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit!
-酷 你得翻面了 -靠靠靠…
Jagger! Jagger!
贾格尔
Hey, hey, hey, keep it down maybe?
不用这么大声吧
Oh, my God, Dad, is this seriously happening?
天啊 爸爸 你是认真的吗
- Why are you here? - You knew what you were doing
-你来干什么 -你自己清楚
when you liked your mother's Instagram post
你居然点赞了
of her on the beach with her new boyfriend.
你妈妈和她新男友在海滩上的合照
- What? - It was a good picture!
-什么 -那张照片拍得很好
That's why we're here?
我们来就为了这个
Every month, you get five Instagram likes on my account
你每个月可以给我和你妈妈的账号
and five on your mother's account.
各点五次赞
You heard what the judge mandated!
法官宣布过的
Hey, man, let's just go. Okay? People are starting to...
兄弟 我们走吧 大家都…
- Are you BoJack Horseman? - No.
-你是马男波杰克吗 -不是
- Yeah, you are. - NoJack.
-你就是 -才不是
Were you trying to get my attention? 'Cause you got it now, baby!
你是想吸引我的注意吗 你成功了 宝贝
- Dad! - The story got picked up by TMZ!
-爸爸 -名人消息网会报道这则八卦
You're ruining my life!
你会毁了我的生活
You're making me look like a real cuck, Jagger.
你让我像个软饭王一样 贾格尔
I'm getting cucked by my own daughter!
我居然被我的亲女儿变成软饭王了
You don't even know what that word means!
你根本不懂那个词的意思
I just want you to know,
我只想告诉你
- I think you got a real bum deal. - Oh, yeah?
-我觉得你被坑惨了 -是吗
You got massively sandbagged in that interview, bro.
那场采访里 你的本意彻底被曲解了
- You were trying to apologize. - Thank you.
-你本来是想要道歉的 -谢谢你
Everything these days is all "patriarchy" this and "male gaze" that.
如今人们整天都在讨论 "男权社会"和"男性的视线"
And, well, I think it's cool you're pushing back against that.
你勇于反对这种风气 我觉得这很酷
Well, no, I'm not pushing back.
我没有反对它
No, Bo, I'm saying it's cool. You can relax here. This is a safe space.
没事 我觉得很酷 你不用紧张 这里很安全
- Okay. - You're embarrassing me!
-好的 -你让我丢脸了
Oh, yeah? How's this for embarrassing?
是吗 知道什么才叫丢脸吗
Your last spon-con post for L'Oréal? It came off as disingenuous!
你发的欧莱雅软文简直虚伪透顶
You know I love my wide array of L'Oréal products!
但我真的很喜欢欧莱雅的各类产品
From game days with the gals to cram sessions at the creamery,
不管是和闺蜜们一起看球赛 还是在甜品店里突击复习
L'Oréal gives me the confidence to shine my brightest!
欧莱雅都会让我自信闪耀
Do you wanna come back to Delta House?
要不要一起去兄弟会
I think those guys would be super-stoked to meet you.
大伙见到你都会很激动
- They'd be stoked? - Super-stoked.
-他们会激动吗 -超级激动
All right, let's get out of here.
好吧 我们离开这里
My daughter sucks, which is surprising because I did such a good job raising her.
我女儿烂透了 真没想到 我明明是个优秀的父亲
Let's make one more stop.
我们再去一个地方
- Hey! Looking good! - Well, that's politics for you!
-看起来不错 -现在你知道什么是政治了吧
- Hello? - Your mother isn't feeling well.
-你好 -你妈妈不大舒服
She's still recovering from her surgery.
她还在进行术后康复
Does that mean you're not coming to my refined, upscale party
所以你们不来参加我高端儒雅的宴会了
that I totally didn't just throw together only to impress you?
这是真的宴会 不是做给你们看的
I'm sorry, uh, no. But thank you for inviting us.
抱歉 去不了了 感谢你的邀请
Jorge, I'm trying to connect to her.
豪尔赫 我在努力和她沟通
I know. Please keep trying.
我知道 请继续努力
I'm starting to think that smart phones are actually making us less connected.
我开始觉得智能手机让我们变得更疏远了
欢迎光临兄弟会欢迎光临兄弟会
And then I passed out in the pool. Sploosh!
然后我就在泳池里晕倒了
Luckily, Lindsay Lohan was there to perform CPR.
还好林赛·罗韩给我做了心肺复苏
She still credits me for being the reason she got sober... that time.
到今天 她还说是我帮她戒了酒 就那一次
-Who's Lindsay Lohan? -She's a celebrity from the olden days.
-林赛·罗韩是谁 -曾经的名人
Olden days? Jesus.
曾经 老天啊
Hey, look, buddy, I gotta go.
听着 我得走了
I'm gonna walk this co-ed back to her room.
我要送这个女生回宿舍
'Cause, you know, there's pervs out there.
毕竟外面有很多变态
Are you serious? You're supposed to be my sponsor.
你开玩笑吧 你不是我的互助对象吗
So, what, I gotta hang out with you all the time?
难道我要时刻陪在你身边吗
Relax, okay? I'll call you tomorrow, we'll set up "Horny Unicorn."
放松 我明天打给你 安排一下"淫荡独角兽"的事
Enjoy your people.
玩得开心
Okay.
好吧
Hey, man. Hey! No pictures!
不许拍照
- Delete that. - Come on.
-把照片删掉 -别这样
Hey, no. You come on. I'm not here to be your cool story later.
不 你别这样 我不是来当你动态的素材的
Okay, sorry.
好吧 对不起
I shouldn't be here.
我就不该来这里
The number you are trying to reach has been disconnected.
你所拨打的号码已停机
Goodbye.
再见
What?
什么
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠