马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第14集: 安琪拉 Angela

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 啾啾 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
And that's the end of a sexist, fatphobic anecdote
这个歧视女性又歧视胖子的故事到此为止翻译 NETFLIX 校对 啾啾 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
And that's the end of a sexist, fatphobic anecdote
这个歧视女性又歧视胖子的故事到此为止
in which I was so desperate to get out of the rain,
我迫切想躲雨
I slept with a plus-sized woman.
就睡了个女胖子
Hold the door.
等等
- Did I miss a meeting? - No, Angela.
-我错过什么会议了吗 -没有 安吉拉
We took Davey here out for a big '90s-style birthday party,
我们帮戴维办了场盛大的90年代风格生日派对
it being the '90s and all...
毕竟现在就是90年代...
I would have come! I love the '90s, and it being them.
怎么不叫我 我喜欢90年代 喜欢现在
Come on, the president of the network shouldn't fraternize with the board.
电视台的总裁不该和董事会成员称兄道弟
Let your number two handle that stuff.
这种事交给二把手就好了
I don't like you going to birthday parties behind my back, Teddy.
泰迪 我不喜欢你背着我组织生日派对
I was doing reconnaissance for you!
我是在帮你考察情况
You didn't hear it from me,
这话不是我说的啊
but there's some concern that as a single career gal, you're...
有人担心 作为一个单身职业女性 你...
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
- well, a single career gal. - And?
-是个单身职业女性 -然后呢
ABC's supposed to be a family network.
美国广播公司应该是个合家欢的电视台
ABC's supposed to be a family network.
美国广播公司应该是个合家欢的电视台
I understand families.
我懂家庭
Does he?
那他呢
Herb.
赫布
I'm sorry, okay?
我道歉 行吗
It's called discretion, Herb.
这叫审慎 赫布
We're trying to sell the network to Disney.
我们想把电视台卖给迪士尼
Disney? You think Michael Eisner gives a hoot who I go to bed with?
[迪士尼公司1984年至2005年的CEO]迪士尼? 你是觉得迈克尔·艾斯纳会在乎我和谁上床吗
We don't need to bring Eisner into this.
没必要让艾斯纳知道
Obviously, Michael Eisner is a compassionate
很显然 迈克尔·艾斯纳富有同情心
and progressive individual.
思想又开放
This isn't about him.
但他不是重点
- So, it's you. Just say it's you. - No. You're the one...
-那是你 你直说啊 -不 是你...
If you're going to fire me, at least have the balls to fire me.
要开除我 至少要有勇气开口吧
You're fired.
你被开除了
You think you can do "Horsin' Around" without me?
没了我 你还能拍"鬼马奶爸"吗
We could do it without anybody. All we need is the horse.
没了谁都能拍 只要有那匹马就行
And that horse is just gonna go along with you canning his best friend?
你陷害了那匹马最好的朋友 他会视若无睹吗
You want BoJack to betray me, you're gonna need one hell of a pitch.
想让波杰克背叛我 可需要天衣无缝的说辞
Okay.
- Mr. Horseman, you're invited to set? - Thank you.
-马男先生 该去片场了 -谢谢
- The set of "Horny Unicorn"? - Yes, I'm aware.
-"淫荡独角兽"的片场 -对 我知道
To shoot a scene in which the titular horny unicorn
这场戏要拍淫荡独角兽
gets his penis stuck in a saxophone,
把鸡鸡卡在萨克斯里面
because he was hoping to "get blown"?
因为他想"被吹"
I know the scene, thank you.
我知道要拍什么 谢谢
Hello?
BoJack, this is Angela Diaz.
波杰克 我是安吉拉·迪亚兹
We met once before.
我们见过一面
I remember.
我记得
I saw your interview several months back. It made me nostalgic.
我看了你几个月前的访谈 有些怀念过去
Me too. Nostalgic for the day before I did the interview.
我也是 怀念接受采访前的日子
Oh, yes, humor.
真幽默
If you're free tonight, you could come by the house, watch the fire, reminisce.
今晚有空的话来我家吧 一起对着炉火 回忆过去
There's something I've been meaning to ask you.
有件事我一直想问你
- What? - Wouldn't you love to find out?
-什么事 -来了就知道了
So, the Stephen King musical opened right next door to the Sondheim revival.
斯蒂芬·金的音乐剧开演 隔壁是新版的桑德海姆
We have clients in both. I was worried there'd be tension,
两边都有我们的艺人 本来担心会有摩擦
but it turns out Misery loves Company.
还好两边的上座率一样冷清
Judah, are you in a band?
犹大 你玩乐队吗
Why do you ask that?
为什么这么问
I've always wondered if you were in a band ever since this afternoon
我一直好奇你是不是玩乐队的
when I overheard Juniper tell Stuart that you were in a band.
自从下午不小心听到朱尼珀跟斯图尔特说 你玩乐队
You're playing a gig tonight, and the whole office is going.
你们今晚演出 全办公室的都去
I was planning to invite you, but didn't want you to feel obligated.
我想邀请你 但又不想让你觉得非去不可
We're not good.
我们水平不行
Lenny! How the shell are you?
蓝尼 你壳还好吗
I got trouble, PC!
我有麻烦了 卡公主
You know Teddy Buttons, my head of production?
你认识我的制片总监 泰迪·巴顿斯吧
I'm familiar with Teddy.
我知道泰迪
I somehow missed that Teddy has spent the last 20 years showing women his...
20年了 我居然都没发现 泰迪经常向女性露出...
I'm familiar.
我知道
See, that's why I love you. You're discreet.
我就喜欢你这样 这么谨慎
-You're tough. You're Teflon. -That's me, an old frying pan.
-这么坚强 像特氟龙[不粘锅涂层]一样 -我就是只旧煎锅
I could use someone who can handle the heat over here.
我需要有人帮我救火
Someone who can be more professional and less... Moonves.
[莱斯利·穆恩维斯 哥伦比亚广播公司总裁 被指控不当性行为]要更专业 不像... 穆恩维斯
What are you saying?
什么意思
I want you to run Turteltaub's new female-focused studio division,
我希望你来管理乌龟佬全新的 聚焦女性的工作室
-Girtletaub! -I didn't sneeze.
-乌龟娘 -我没有打喷嚏
No, Girtletaub is the studio.
不 工作室就叫乌龟娘
I wanna announce a slate before the Teddy story hits the trades.
我想要在泰迪的新闻爆出之前宣布
You think you can throw one together?
你能搞定吗
You want me to pitch my dream movie studio?
你要我来宣讲我梦想中的制片工作室
I need it tomorrow morning. We gotta hit the ground running with this thing.
明早就要 我们必须快马加鞭
You don't wanna go slow and steady?
不想稳妥点 慢慢来吗
What am I, a tortoise?
我又不是老乌龟
Get me box office numbers.
把票房数据给我
We need firm financial figures to frame
要有可靠的财政数据
how fans flock to flicks that flex chicks, woman films,
证明观众就吃女性电影这一套
like Pretty, Wonder, Little.
比如"风月俏佳人" "神奇女侠" "小妇人"
Diary of a Mad Black. I'll get my laptop.
还有"疯黑婆子的日记" 我去拿电脑
Wait! Your gig.
等等 你还有演出
I have time. This is important. When a Man Loves a...
还来得及 这很重要 "当男人爱上..."...
- What? - That's another film title,
-什么 -这也是电影名
as we were discussing previously.
跟刚才讨论的一样
Of course.
当然
那家书店
今晚戴安·阮现场签售"美食广场侦探艾薇陈"
戴安·阮 (应该就是坐这儿的人)戴安·阮 (应该就是坐这儿的人)
- Hey, Guy, I'm about to... - Diane.
-盖 我正准备... -戴安戴安·阮 (应该就是坐这儿的人)戴安·阮 (应该就是坐这儿的人)
戴安·阮 (应该就是坐这儿的人)戴安·阮 (应该就是坐这儿的人)
Am I wearing a T-shirt right now that says "Treat me like I'm some kind of asshole"?
我衣服上是不是写着 "把我当垃圾糟蹋"
I can't see you right now, but I'm guessing by your tone, no?
我看不见你穿了什么 不过听你口气 应该没有吧
Then why is my ex-wife treating me like I'm some kind of asshole?
那我前妻为什么把我当垃圾一样糟蹋
Did you tell her you weren't wearing the shirt?
她知道你衣服上没那么写吗
Lady got a job in Houston.
她在休斯顿找了份工作
She's taking Sonny out of school and moving to Texas.
所以要桑尼退学 跟她搬去得州
She can't do that!
她怎么这样
Well, she can, because she has full custody.
因为她有完全监护权
And this is her dream job, and I'm really happy for her. But this sucks!
那是她梦想的工作 我替她高兴 但感觉很差
Well, they must need cameramen in Houston, and I can write anywhere...
休斯顿一定也需要摄影师 我在哪儿都能写作...
I... couldn't ask you to do that.
什么 我不能要求你这么做
I wouldn't ask you to ask.
不需要你要求我
If Sonny's going to Houston, then we're going.
桑尼要搬去休斯顿 那我们也去
Okay. Okay. All right. Houston. Uh, g-go, Astros!
好 行 休斯顿... 太空人队加油
Go rodeos!
牛仔竞技加油
Hope you like barbecue!
希望你喜欢吃烧烤
I hope I don't need another abortion because they are hard to get there!
希望我不需要再堕胎 因为那边堕胎很困难
-Wait, what? -Just trying to think of Texas things.
-什么 -我只是在联想和得州有关的事
Sorry. Houston!
抱歉 休斯顿万岁
All day at the airport, I watch people pull suitcases.
我在机场 整天看人拖着沉重的行李箱
Why do we suffer that extra weight dragging us down?
为什么要让额外的负重拖累我们
Because we need clean clothes.
因为要带换洗衣物
The point is: helium luggage.
我的想法是 氦气行李箱
Why pack light when you can pack lighter than air?
行李箱能比空气还轻 哪还需要"轻装上阵"
All right, so Mom's too sick to come out of her room
所以妈病重得出不了房门
but not too sick to make her famous Frito pie?
却可以做她拿手的玉米片派
Well, she wanted to see you.
她很想见你
She was fine all day and then suddenly ill with a stomach bug.
今天她本来挺好 结果突然肚子疼
I wanna see her.
我想见她
No, no, no, no, she's not there! She's at the Zumba.
不行 她不在楼上 她去跳尊巴舞了
Is she at Zumba or is she sick?
她是去跳舞了 还是生病了
She is sick but was hoping the Afro-Latin fusion beats
她生病了 但觉得非洲拉丁混搭音乐
would make her feel better.
能让她舒服点
This was a mistake.
我就不该来
Todd, I must confess to you, your mother is not at Zumba.
托德 我必须坦白 你妈妈没有去跳舞
I can see her in the window.
我都从窗户看到她了
That's a mannequin so I can test out my outfits.
那是个塑料模特 我用来试衣服的
You're lying again!
你又说谎
Okay. She didn't come to dinner because she's ashamed.
好吧 她没下楼吃饭是因为羞愧
She can't say hello? The woman has my kidney!
连个招呼都不打 我把肾都给她了
And that's why she's ashamed.
所以她才羞愧
A mother shouldn't owe her child her life.
母亲不应该欠孩子一条命
If she could turn it around somehow, save your life...
要是能想办法报恩 救你一命就好了...
But, alas, she cannot.
但不行啊
But maybe if she could... but no, you’re obviously healthy.
万一可以呢... 但不可以 你这么健康
But if you weren't...
可如果不是...
But you are.
你就是很健康
Clearly there is nothing to be done.
所以她什么也做不了
Wha...
什么...
Aren't you the horse from "Horsin' Around"?
你不是"鬼马奶爸"里的那匹马吗
Look at this thing. I fell down one time and I'm an invalid.
瞧这玩意 我摔了一跤 身体就差了
- Word to the wise, BoJack, don't get old. - I'll see what I can do about that.
-给你句忠告 波杰克 不要变老 -我尽量想办法
My 40-year-old companion treats me like a fragile antique.
我40岁的陪护 把我当易碎的古董
I've got a Lamborghini Miura and she won't even let me drive it.
我有台兰博基尼穆拉跑车 她却不让我开
I'm sorry to hear that.
真遗憾
Anyway, I wanted to say I'm sorry.
总之 我想对你说声抱歉
Yeah?
是吗
I'm sorry that at the '94 upfronts we made you do that stupid BoJack dance.
抱歉 94年的发布会上 逼你跳了愚蠢的波杰克舞
Is that why you wanted to see me tonight?
你找我来就为了这个
No. You're tall. I need you to reach a box.
不是 你个子高 我要你帮我拿个盒子
"Melanie, good luck with your braces. I think they look cool."
"梅拉妮 祝你箍牙顺利 你的牙套很酷"
Mr. Peanutbutter?
花生酱先生
拉风狗狗:从悲伤狗狗到快乐狗狗的旅程
- Diane! - You wrote a memoir?
-戴安 -你写了本回忆录
Yeah! I had the idea a few months ago, then one weekend it just fell out of me.
对 我几个月前突然有了想法 有个周末 突然就灵感不断
-What? -From the way people talk about writing,
-什么 -人们总把写作说得很高深
I always assumed it was very difficult,
搞得我一直以为写书很难
but it turns out it's not at all, literally anyone can do it!
其实一点都不难 谁都能写
Yes, that's always been my experience.
对 我一直这么觉得
I loved your new book, by the way.
对了 我喜欢你的新书
-Thanks. -I'm happy for you, Diane.
-谢谢 -我为你高兴 戴安
Even though it's really easy to write a book,
尽管写书很容易
it's still an accomplishment to be proud of.
但依然是值得骄傲的了不起的成就
- I am. - And how's Chicago?
-是啊 -芝加哥还好吗
Are you a Chicagoan yet? You know, I went to school in Chicago.
你成芝加哥人了吗 我在芝加哥上过学
You went to Northwestern. That's not in Chicago.
[位于伊利诺伊州埃文斯顿]你上的是西北大学 可不在芝加哥
Ah! You are a Chicagoan!
你真成芝加哥人了
I'm actually about to move to Houston.
其实我正准备搬去休斯顿
In New York? Oh, I think there they pronounce it "Hose-town."
纽约吗 纽约人好像把它读成"猴斯屯"
No, Texas. My boyfriend and I are going.
不 是得州 我要和男朋友一起搬过去
Boyfriend.
男朋友
-Yeah. -That's fantastic.
-对 -真不错
I wanna hear all about him. I assume he's a good guy?
快跟我说说他 他应该是个好人吧
He's actually the best Guy.
他是最棒的"盖"
His girlfriend looks nice. He seems healthy.
他女朋友看着不错 他气色也挺好
What's his job?
他在做什么工作
I think he runs a daycare,
好像在管托儿所
but he talks about the babies as if they're his co-workers,
但听他的语气 那些孩子好像他的同事一样
so it's impossible to know for sure.
所以我也说不准
- I should have been there. - We'll try again.
-我应该下来的 -下次再试试吧
-Hello? -Listen up, Helen.
-喂 -听清楚 海伦
I've kidnapped your son and I demand a ransom or I will...
你儿子在我手上 不交赎金的话 我就...
Next card?
下一页
"Murder him!"
"杀了他"
Oh, no! Todd's gonna get murdered by a fearsome stranger
天哪 有个可怕的陌生人要杀了托德
whose sage, buttery voice simultaneously comforts me and fills me with dread.
她睿智动听的嗓音 既让我安心 又让我充满敬畏
Sounds like a lot of range for a kidnapper.
这绑匪挺有能耐啊
Who are you and what do you want?
你是谁 你想要什么
"I'm your worst nightmare and I want one hundred of your famous Frito pies."
"我是你的噩梦 我想要一百个你做的玉米派"
Yes. Anything!
好 要什么我都给
"Under the Hyperion Street Bridge in one hour."
"一小时后在海伯利安街大桥下见"
That was perfect! Thank you, Margo!
太完美了 谢谢你 玛歌
It's the least I can do.
绵薄之力罢了
Getting you to buy that addictive video game
多年前让你买下那令人上瘾的电子游戏
was the act that set me down this ruinous path so many years ago.
让我走上了这条毁灭的道路
If I can make things right by you,
如果能让你的人生重回正轨
maybe there's hope yet for this wretched soul.
也许我破碎的灵魂 终究有希望
Okay!
好吧
Open it.
打开它
The studio went all-out.
公司费了很大力气
They even found your original screen test.
甚至找到了你试镜时的录影带
That's incredible.
真了不起
Too bad no one will ever see it.
可惜没人看得到了
After your interview, we couldn't give these things away.
你那次采访以后 再也没人想要了
Oh, right. Sure.
是啊
It was a great show.
那是部好剧
It would be a shame for it to be forgotten now.
就这样被遗忘太可惜了
Maybe it's for the best.
也许这样最好
I just feel so bad for Sarah Lynn. She was so good.
真替莎拉·琳恩惋惜 她演得那么好
It's tragic she won't be remembered for it.
悲哀的是 人们记住的却不是她的表演
Well, nothing we can do about it now, right?
我们也无能为力
I've completed a projection for female-led films over five years.
我预测了五年内女性主角电影的票房
It's encouraging but vague until I get the specifics of your dream slate.
很振奋但不准确 要给我你梦想计划的细节才行
I don't know what that is! I don't remember my dreams.
我也不知道 我不记得我的梦想了
Did I ever even have dreams?
我有过梦想吗
If you leave now, you can still make your show.
你现在出发还赶得上演出
My job is to be here when you are.
你在我就在 这是我的工作
No. Don't give your whole life to this job,
不要把整个人生都献给工作
because if you do, someday someone will finally ask you what you want
否则以后哪天 别人问你想要什么
and you'll realize you don't even know anymore.
你会惊觉 自己都不知道了
-Okay. -I'm sorry to miss it.
-好吧 -很遗憾 我不能去
You missing it will make eye contact easier tomorrow.
你不去 明天我才敢直视你的双眼
Gronkle has been re-cutting old episodes of The Cosby Show
格伦科在重新剪辑"考斯比秀"
to take out all the Cosby scenes.
把考斯比的镜头都剪掉
They call it "The Show."
改名成"秀"
They wanna try something similar with "Horsin' Around."
他们准备也这么试试"鬼马奶爸"
So, it'll just be "Around"?
改名成"鬼"吗
It'll just be around eight minutes an episode,
剪辑后的每集只有八分钟左右
which is perfect for today's ADD-addled youth.
特别适合现在注意力不集中 脑子不清楚的年轻人
It's about three precocious orphans
讲述三个早熟的孤儿
living without any adult supervision,
独自生活 没有监护人
who learn that wisdom and guidance can be found everywhere.
慢慢学会 一草一木中都有智慧与教导
It's all "around."
全靠小"鬼"自己领悟
Well, sounds like you got it all figured out.
看来你们都想好了
-What do you need me for? -Your backend.
-还要我做什么 -你得收尾
Nobody's going to watch the show
如果你还靠这剧挣钱
if they think you're still profiting off it.
观众就不想看了
- I need that money now more than ever. - We want to buy you out.
-我现在特别需要钱 -我们想要你退出
A one-time payment and then you're divorced from the show forever.
一次性付清 从此你和这部剧再无瓜葛
Do it for Sarah Lynn.
就当是为了莎拉·琳恩
Doesn't she deserve more
难道你想让大家
than to be remembered as the girl you killed?
只记得她是被你害死的女孩吗
Have you seen the episodes without me in them?
你看过剪掉我的剧集了吗
And they're good?
好看吗
If you sign that document, you won't need to worry about that ever again.
签了字 就不用担心这些问题了
Good, let's drink.
很好 喝一杯吧
I'm fine with my water, thanks.
我喝水就好了 谢谢
You're not fooling anyone with that water bottle.
别用你那瓶水自欺欺人了
Let me fix you a real drink.
我给你调杯好酒
One.
就一杯
Wow, this is a huge crowd for us. Is everyone from your office here?
第一次见到那么多观众 你的同事全都来了吗
Not everyone.
没来齐
Judah, obviously I was speaking figuratively.
犹大 我只是象征性说说
我看到的未来...
我看到的未来...
我想要的未来...
Hi, we are Spectrum of Enchantment.
大家好 我们是魅惑光谱
Our lead singer had to go back to work...
我们的主唱临时有工作要处理...
- What? -... so we'll be playing all of the instrumental versions of our songs. So...
-什么 -所以今天的表演都是纯乐器版本...
Instrumentals!
纯乐器
♪ Now boys and girls If you wanna do the BoJack ♪
♪ 男孩女孩们 要想学波杰克 ♪
♪ Take your hands Put them up on your lower back ♪
♪ 举起双手 放在腰窝下面 ♪
♪ Take your circle and strut and strut Wiggle your hips and jiggle your... ♪
♪ 绕个圈圈 抬起头 摇摇屁屁 兜兜... ♪
♪ ...troubles and pull up your pants That's how you do the BoJack dance! ♪
♪ ...提起裤子 这就是波杰克舞 ♪
Brilliant!
精彩
Yeah, but no one wants to do the BoJack now.
可惜现在没人想跳波杰克舞了
It's funny. I remember a time when I was scared you'd leave the show.
说来好笑 我记得曾经特别怕你离开这部剧
Who'd have thought one day I'd be asking you to?
谁想到有一天我会要求你离开
When were you scared that I'd leave the show?
你什么时候怕过我会离开
Herb was gay and I had to convince you to let us fire him.
赫布是同性恋的事曝光后 我说服你 答应开除他
- Let you? - You probably don't even remember,
-答应 -你可能都不记得了
but I had this whole speech I practiced in the mirror.
我当时可是对着镜子练了好久
I was terrified you were going to call my bluff.
生怕你看穿我的虚张声势
Bluff? All this time, I thought there was nothing I could have done...
虚张声势 我一直以为 我无能为力...
I guess I bluffed good!
说明我练得好
-I'm not taking your stupid deal. -No! You signed!
-我不签这蠢合同 -不 你已经签了
-Stop, you idiot! -No.
-住手 白痴 -不要
No! Why should I give you what you want? You took everything from me.
我凭什么满足你 你夺走了我的一切
My job was on the line. You have no idea...
我也差点丢了工作 你不懂...
Every stupid decision I made, every bad thing that has ever happened,
我做的每个愚蠢的决定 经历的每件破事
- it all started because of you. - Grow up.
-都是因你而起 -成熟一点吧
You play these games, "if I hadn't done this, if I wasn't so that,"
你总说 "如果我没这样 如果我不是那样"
but you did and you were and here we are.
但你做了 你就是 所以才有今天的你
I can't... I...
我不能... 我...
Here we are! Because we did what we had to do.
走到今天 是因为我们做了必须做的事
So, what do you have to do now?
现在你必须做什么
Oh, God.
天啊
That's right.
这就对了
Now, another drink?
再喝一杯吗
Please! Don't hurt him!
求你 不要伤害他
Boy dies if you don't got the pies.
交出派 否则他就得死
We have them. Jorge? Go! Go!
派带来了 豪尔赫 快去
We should have boxed them!
应该用盒子装的
No!
Please don't hurt him. I never got to make it right.
求求你不要伤害他 我总是搞砸
I've ruined my chance...
这次也是...
Spare me the deets. I just want the freets.
别说细节了 交出玉米派
Frito pies, that is.
是玉米片派
No! Stop!
不 住手
-Mom! Mom! -Helen? Are you all right?
-妈 妈 -海伦 你还好吗
It's okay. It's not real. I'm fine! It's a classic Todd shenanigan!
没事 都是假的 我没事 这是经典的托德式恶作剧
But how would you know what that is?
不过你不知道那是什么
I think my wife is having a heart attack.
我老婆心脏病发作了
That's Margo Martindale, the actress!
她是演员玛歌·马丁代尔
I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
对不起
I was too convincing! Oh, if only I wasn't so good at acting!
我演得太逼真了 要是我的演技不那么精湛就好了
It's funny, isn't it? The things that matter?
真可笑 重要的事
The truth is none of it matters
其实什么都不重要
and the truth is it all matters tremendously.
其实一切都无比重要
It's a wonder any of us ever get out of bed at all.
真神奇 居然有人能有起床的动力
And yet, we get out of bed.
但我们还是会起床
I'm going home.
我要回家了
- What are you doing? - I'm taking your car.
-你干什么 -我要开你的车走
- What? - You're not using it.
-什么 -反正你也开不了
Someone should get some pleasure out of something in this sad, stupid world.
这个悲哀愚蠢的世界里 总得有人享享乐
Consider it a signing bonus.
就当是签字费吧
And I'm taking these.
这些我也要拿走
But the lazy Susans turned out to be very problematic.
结果"懒惰苏珊"餐桌转盘惹了大麻烦
- Why? - Offensive to Susans.
-为什么 -叫"苏珊"的不满意
There was a protest organized by Susan Sarandon.
[演员制作人]苏珊·萨兰登在餐厅门口带头抗议游行
Oh, no!
不是吧
Not that many Susans showed up. You know what they say about Susans.
不过到场的苏珊不多 毕竟苏珊嘛
They're lazy?
太懒了
Suddenly you're desperately seeking them.
苏珊到用时方恨少
Anyway, I don't know how we got talking about me for so long.
我们怎么一直在聊我的事
You were gonna tell me about your boyfriend. It's good?
该聊聊你男朋友啊 你们还好吗
It's really good. When I'm with him,
非常好 和他在一起时
I feel like I'm part of an "us," you know?
我觉得我是"我们"的一部分
Like, every other relationship, I always felt like a "me" in a relationship.
之前的恋情里 我都觉得我只是"我"而已
Does that make sense?
这么说你懂吗
Yeah. That makes sense.
我懂
Sorry. I-I didn't realize I was doing that.
抱歉 不该跟你说这个
I've always tried to be an "us" with people
我一直想和别人成为"我们"
even when I could see it wasn't a good idea.
哪怕我知道强扭的瓜不甜
Now that I'm single, I feel like I'm finally learning how to be a "me."
现在恢复单身 我终于开始学着做自己了
That's great.
真好
I know there were times you would try to tell me something
有时你想对我倾诉烦恼
and instead of listening, I just tried to fix it
但我没有倾听 只想解决问题
or convince you there wasn't a problem.
或者告诉你这不是问题
I shouldn't have done that.
我不该那样
We're all doing our best.
我们都努力了
-I wanna know now. -Know what?
-现在我想知道 -知道什么
Tell me what it's like to be Diane.
做戴安是什么感觉
Okay. When you're Diane,
好吧 如果你是戴安
you can live your whole life like it's a puzzle,
人生就像一大块拼图
put together from the pieces of different sets.
却是由不成套的碎片拼凑的
Like a crossover puzzle?
联动拼图吗
Exactly.
没错
Your whole life is full of these pieces that don't quite fit.
生活中都是根本拼不到一起的碎片
Sounds like a hard puzzle.
很难拼的样子
But at some point, you start to think it's you.
突然就会开始怀疑自己
You're the piece that doesn't quite fit.
自己才是那片放错位置的拼图
And you spend so long with that feeling that the feeling becomes your home.
这种感觉时间长了 反而成了你的归宿
And it can be jarring when you discover one day
如果有一天突然发现
that you suddenly don't feel that way anymore.
没有这种感觉了 反而会很不适应
At first, you don't trust it.
一开始会拒绝接受
But then, gradually, you do.
但慢慢地 也就接受了
I'm sorry. That was a weird thing to be telling my ex-husband.
对不起 和前夫说这些太奇怪了
No.
不会
-I'm really happy for you, Diane. -It's funny.
-我真心为你高兴 戴安 -真可笑
I feel like if we met each other as the people we are now,
如果我们相遇时是如今的样子
things would be totally different with us.
也许会有完全不同的结局
Yeah, but if we hadn't met each other until now,
如果我们现在才相遇
we wouldn't be the people we are now.
也就不会变成如今的我们了
Yeah.
是啊
Two equally accomplished book writers.
两位同样成就卓越的作家
You suffered an anxiety attack.
你焦虑症发作了
I'd encourage you to avoid stressful situations like...
我建议你避免会导致你紧张的情况 比如...
fake kidnappings under abandoned bridges.
废弃桥梁下的假绑架案
Okay, paperwork time.
好了 来签字
You seem like a fellow who enjoys unnecessary bureaucracy.
你看着就喜欢无意义的繁文缛节
I do, Doctor.
没错 医生
Mm, was that the bridge where they shot Grease?
[1978年的青春校园喜剧电影]那座桥是"油脂"的拍摄地吗
- Yeah! - That's neat.
-对 -真不错
Todd, I'm so sorry!
托德 真的对不起
No, I know you didn't mean to...
不 我知道你不是故意...
I thought kicking you out was the right thing.
我以为把你赶出门是正确的决定
You were 18. You had dropped out of high school.
你当时18岁 从高中辍学
You were always high. You only wore flip-flops.
整天嗑药 一直穿着人字拖
-You never showered. -You don't have to list everything.
-从不洗澡 -也不用说这么多
I wanted you to grow up, not leave forever.
我希望你长大 没想让你永远离开家
Then more and more time passed and I didn't know how to make it right.
时间过得越久 我就越不知道该如何弥补
Truth is, I did grow up. Your plan worked.
其实我确实长大了 你的计划成功了
I haven't had a mom for so long, I... I don't really need one anymore.
这么长时间没有母亲 我... 已经不需要母亲了
Oh. So, what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
Well, I do have one idea.
我有个主意
- What? - A big robot suit like in Aliens,
-什么 -"异形2"里面那种机器服
but for babies so they can do grown-up things!
但给婴儿穿 这样他们就能做大人做的事了
-That sounds dangerous. -Yeah, I guess it is.
-听起来很危险 -也是
But maybe the robots could be powered
也许机器人的电力
by energy generated from sucking on pacifiers.
可以用婴儿吸奶嘴产生的能量提供
That is so smart! Babies love sucking and right now it's just wasted energy!
太聪明了 婴儿喜欢吸奶嘴 这些能量都被浪费了
And so you see, the circle had become complete.
你瞧 循环就这样完成了
All the twists and turns had all been part of a beautiful tapestry,
所有迂回曲折 都是美妙图景的一部分
a grander mission to bring this boy and his mother together again.
为了让这个男孩和母亲破镜重圆
That's quite a story. But you've killed a lot of people.
故事很精彩 但你杀了很多人
-Margo Martindale, you're going to pris... -Wait!
-玛歌·马丁代尔 你被判入狱... -等一下
You can't send her to jail before she gets to act in one of my movies!
你不能把她关起来 她要先出演我的电影
Indie filmmaker Nicole Holofcener?
独立电影导演妮可·哈罗芬瑟
I find it hard to believe Margo Martindale has never appeared in your work.
我不相信玛歌·马丁代尔没演过你的电影
It's true! And I need her to play the mother of the poetry student
是真的 我需要她在我的新片"教师战争"里
Catherine Keener has an affair with in my new film, "Classroom Warfare."
演个诗歌学生的母亲 和凯瑟琳·基纳有一腿
Can I, Mr. Judge? Please?
可以吗 法官先生 求你了
Damn, that does sound good.
该死 听起来是部好电影
Okay, you're free to go.
好吧 你可以走了
Come on. Open. Open! Open up!
快打开啊 快点
God. Where's my stupid...
跑哪儿去了...
Why is everything so difficult?
怎么什么都这么难
Have it your way, door.
随你便吧 大门
Todd! How come we never go swimming?
托德 我们怎么没去游过泳
This is terrible.
糟透了
Well, hello.
你好啊
Who put pills in my house?
谁在我家里放了药
Judah, you were supposed to have the night off! Your hair is so long!
犹大 你今晚不用工作 头发好长
I'd rather be here.
我更愿意留在这里
I know.
我知道
Would you think I was an idiot if I didn't go work for Turteltaub?
如果我不去为乌龟佬工作 会不会太傻了
I would never think you were an idiot.
我永远不会觉得你傻
This slate we're putting together...
我们做的这份提案...
We could get some financiers and do it ourselves, right?
完全可以自己找投资人去做 对吧
If there's one thing I know about this business,
这行里 我最清楚的道理就是
it's never underestimate what Princess Carolyn can do by herself.
千万不要低估卡洛琳公主一个人的力量
Well, not all by myself.
不只是我一个人
I've got the babysitter 'til 11:00. We might as well keep working, right?
我的保姆11点才下班 不如继续工作吧
- How can I help? - Why don't you play me one of your songs?
-要我帮什么吗 -弹首你们的歌给我听吧
♪ I strive for precision ♪
♪ 我力求精确 ♪
♪ My aim is to be accurate and clear ♪
♪ 每件事都要分毫不差 ♪
♪ I don't say things I don't know to be true ♪
♪ 不真实的话 我说不出口 ♪
♪ So believe me When I tell you I love you ♪
♪ 所以请相信我口中的我爱你 ♪
♪ I don't write good love songs ♪
♪ 我写不出美妙的情歌 ♪
♪ I'm not adept with metaphors or rhymes ♪
♪ 不擅长比喻和押韵 ♪
♪ I just want to describe The things I know ♪
♪ 只想如实地描述事实 ♪
♪ And the only thing I know Is that I love you ♪
♪ 我只知道一件事 那就是我爱你 ♪
♪ Please believe me when I tell you ♪
♪ 请相信我所说的 ♪
I love you, Princess Carolyn.
我爱你 卡洛琳公主
"鬼马奶爸"特别收录"鬼马奶爸"特别收录
What are you so happy about?
你在开心什么
-马男波杰克试镜片段-"鬼马奶爸"特别收录"鬼马奶爸"特别收录
- BoJack Horseman. Six-foot-five. - All right. Whenever you're ready.
-马男波杰克 身高1米96 -准备好了就开始吧
A mustard sandwich?
芥末三明治
We may be orphans but leave us our dignity.
我们孤儿也是有尊严的
Uh, BJ, that's Ethan's line.
波杰克 那是伊森的台词
Oh, right.
Orphans?
孤儿
What am I supposed to feed you?
我要给你们吃什么
All right, stop. You're nervous.
好 停一下 你太紧张了
- Forget the script. - Okay.
-别管剧本了 -好的
We're gonna do that movie that you're always making me watch. You know...
我们来演你一直逼我看的那部电影...
You have to answer for the chimpanzee, Tino.
你必须为黑猩猩的死负责 迪诺
No, Mickey, you got it all wrong!
不 米基 你搞错了
So, where'd all the bananas go?
那香蕉都去哪儿了
The chimp's dead, Tino. So's the bonobo.
黑猩猩死了 迪诺 倭黑猩猩也是
Who you been monkeyin' around with?
你都跟哪些猴子鬼混了
I can't do it anymore! It was the marmoset!
我受不了了 是狨猴干的
Good. Perfect. Now look at the red dot. Go!
很好 很棒 现在看着镜头上的红点 开始
What am I supposed to feed you? I have mustard.
我要给你吃什么 我有芥末
A mustard sandwich?
芥末三明治
We may be orphans but leave us our dignity.
我们孤儿也是有尊严的
Well, I can't fix you a martini.
我可没有马提尼给你们喝
Hey, wait! I have olives!
等等 我有橄榄
Nope. Not olives.
不对 不是橄榄
-Perfect! -Yeah? You, you think we got it?
-完美 -是吗 这样可以吗
Buckle up, buddy, your life is about to start.
系好安全带 兄弟 你的人生就要启程了
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠