马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第5集: 头发不大对称 A Little Uneven, Is All

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
In my line of work, I meet a lot of big names.
干我们这一行 常常会遇到大明星
I'm talking the sexiest guys of the '90s. Nick Nolte. Mickey Rourke.
比如说90年代最性感的男星 尼克诺特 米基洛克
Literally, here we are in the '90s,
说真的 我们在90年代时
and these are the guys we think are sexy, right?
觉得他们是最性感的 对吧
And my daughter couldn't care less.
我女儿却不屑一顾
But when I told her I was meeting BoJack Horseman...
但当我说 我会和马男波杰克合作…
Do me a favor. Make her day.
帮我个忙 让她开心一下
Me? I didn't ask for this gig.
至于我 我没想接手这份工作
Angela Diaz, head of the network, calls me,
是电视台主管安吉拉·迪亚兹联系我
working schmuck, Danny Bananas,
工作白痴 丹尼·香蕉
and says, "Danny, Herb Kazzaz is leavin', and I want you to run 'Horsin' Around.'"
说 "丹尼 赫布卡扎兹不干了 我希望你接手"鬼马奶爸""
So, here's me, thinking, "What an opportunity
我就想 "真是个好机会
to write for the most finely-calibrated ensemble cast on television!"
可以给电视上演员阵容强大的群戏写剧本"
It's like a bowling alley with you people.
跟你们合作简直就像打保龄球
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
Setting up pins and knocking them down. I should be so lucky.
把瓶子竖起来 全部打倒 我也太幸运了
I know it's no secret
大家都清楚
I know it's no secret
大家都清楚
that you and Herb had some friction,
你和赫布有过摩擦
and he left the show under not-great circumstances.
他离开时闹得不太愉快
Now I'm coming at this from a place of:
所以现在我的心态是
This is your house, and I'm a guest, all right?
这是你的主场 我是客人
The magic of "Horsin' Around" is not Herb Kazzaz or Danny Bananas.
"鬼马奶爸"的魔力 并非来自赫布·卡扎兹或者丹尼·香蕉
I know why people buy the Big Mac. I'm not here to change the recipe.
我知道大家为何喜欢巨无霸 我不会随意改变它的配方
You're the special sauce, BoJack.
你就是我们的秘制酱料 波杰克
Me? I just wanna be the bun.
至于我 我只想做面包
And not even the top or the bottom bun. I'm fine being the middle bun.
甚至不是最顶上或者最下面那块 是中间那块
-You already told me this story. -I did?
这个故事你跟我讲过了 -是吗
Yeah. Danny. Sharona. The buns. We've been over it.
对 丹尼 沙罗娜 面包 我们都聊过了
-Well, did I tell you about Gina? -Yes.
-吉娜的故事呢 -说过了
-And Sarah Lynn? -Multiple times. Yes.
-莎拉·琳恩呢 -说了好多次了
-What about the time I sneezed on Marisa? -You've told me everything.
-我在玛丽莎身上打喷嚏那次呢 -都说过了
You told me about that dream where you go to a dinner party.
你说了自己总是梦到去参加晚宴
I even went down that strange detour with you
我甚至听你讲了
about the three-nippled woman in the nudie magazine your uncle showed you.
你叔叔给你看的裸体杂志上的长了三个乳头的女人
-Who was she? -I think we're done here.
-她到底是谁 -我觉得治疗结束了
-What do you mean, done? -Well, you've been here six months.
-什么叫结束了 -你在这儿住了六个月
It's time to go home.
该回家了
Oh, sorry. Uh, not this way.
抱歉 别走这边
My boss is gonna kill me
如果我不把这些花
if I don't deliver these flowers to his mistress.
送给老板的情妇 他会杀死我的
Well, we're filming an episode of "Birthday Dad,"
我们在拍摄电视剧"生日爸爸"
and my boss is gonna kill me if I let anyone through.
如果我放人进去 老板会杀死我的
Great, when they discover my remains scattered in the bramble of Griffith Park,
他们在格里菲斯公园的荆棘丛里发现我的遗体时
my loved ones will take solace knowing I died
至少我的亲人们可以得到些许安慰
so they could shoot an episode of "Birthday Dad."
毕竟我是为了"生日爸爸"的顺利拍摄而死
I'm sorry. It's a really good show!
抱歉 这部剧真的很棒
I know I couldn't always be there for you, birthday-wise, but I'd like to be.
我知道我无法陪伴你度过每个生日 但我希望陪着你
I'd like to be your Birthday Dad.
我想做你的生日爸爸
You really don't get it, do you? This is the real world, okay?
你真的不懂 看看现实吧
And I'm a career gal. I don't have time for birthdays.
我是个职场女性 我没空过生日
But what about the birthday spirit?
你的生日灵魂呢
Everyone knows there's no such thing. This is the real world.
大家都知道这东西根本不存在 这是现实世界
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to drink my coffee.
不好意思 我要喝咖啡了
Cut. Let's move on.
停 这条过了
Great take, Melodie. Chills.
好样的 麦乐迪 演得太好了
Are we Glenn Close, Jeff Goldblum, Kevin Kline,
我们就像格伦·克洛斯 杰夫·高布伦 凯文·克莱恩
and all of the greatest Motown singles collected on one...
以及全部摩城唱片的最佳单曲结合在一起的…
- "Big Chills." -Hot herbal tea?
-"大燥" -要热草本茶
Yes, that would be...
太好了 我正需要…
Got me again, Audrey.
你又整到我了 奥德丽
Donna, we're gonna need another scarf.
唐娜 我们要换一条围巾
Am I crazy, or has the crew turned on you?
是我疯了 还是整个剧组都在跟你作对
No, what they're turned onto is hating me...
不 他们只是在记恨我...
on account of I cheated on Pickles.
因为我背叛酸黄瓜的事
Ever since the story went viral,
这新闻上了热搜以后
the public has really mashed the thumbs down on old Peanurino.
公众对老花生的看法一落千丈
-Especially young women. -Oh, no!
-尤其是年轻女性 -糟糕
"Especially Young Women" is one of our show's eight target demos.
"尤其是年轻女性" 是我们剧的八个目标观众群之一
We gotta juice your Q!
我们得挽救你的名声
Right now, the only juice I'm interested in is Pickles' juice
我现在只想挽救和酸黄瓜的关系
and making things kosher between us, which is a task I relish.
让我们重回正轨 这才是我最关心的
-So, you wanna have sex with me? -Yes.
-你想和我上床 -对
And your fiancé is gonna be in there watching, or...
你的未婚夫会在旁边看着…
Oh, no. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
不 你误会了
This is not a fetish-based cuckolding scenario.
我们没有那种奇怪的癖好
He had sex with his ex, so to level the playing field now, we have to boink,
他和前妻上床了 为了扯平 我必须和你上床
so Mister and I can be even and everything can go back to normal.
这样就能两不相欠 一切就能回归正常
You understand?
明白了吗
Not really, but I get to have sex with you?
不大明白 但我能和你上床对吧
-Yeah. -Correct.
-对 -是的
Then, cool. I'm in.
那就行 我加入
-But what about your reputation? -I'm not too worried about it.
-你的名声怎么办 -我不太在乎
I feel like people generally want to like me.
大家通常都喜欢我
And if I just don't do anything, eventually, the universe will realign
如果我什么都不做 宇宙终会回到正轨
and the public will go back to loving me again.
公众会再次爱上我
-Mm, thanks for making breakfast. -Thanks for calling it breakfast.
-谢谢你的早饭 -谢谢你管它叫早饭
Not everyone appreciates the subtle art of the crispy oatmeal.
不是每个人都懂得欣赏脆皮燕麦的艺术
-Are you starting your memoir today? -That was the plan.
-你今天要开始写回忆录了吗 -是这么打算的
But I got these dishes now. That'll take all morning.
但我得洗盘子 这得要一早上
And once the morning's over, basically the whole day is shot, you know?
早上一过去 这一天基本也就结束了
Better to start clean tomorrow.
还是明天重新开始吧
Look, I know it's hard to start a new thing,
我知道开始一个新计划很难
but the hardest part is starting.
但万事开头难
You're right.
你说得对
Also, I'm a freelance cameraman who pays child support,
而且 我是个要付抚养费的自由摄影师
so I'd encourage you to get an advance.
所以你该尽量先拿到预付款
丹妮丝欢送
Hey, uh, guys? Uh, excuse me, everyone?
各位 我来说两句丹妮丝欢送
Hey, uh, guys? Uh, excuse me, everyone?
各位 我来说两句
I just wanted to raise a non-alcoholic toast to Denise.
我想为丹妮丝敬一杯非酒精饮料
Ow! My gluten intolerance!
我有麸质不耐受
We've all been through so much together, and it's never easy to say goodbye.
我们一起经历了那么多 告别并不容易
Remember when Doug left?
记得道格离开的时候吗
Or Jameson?
还有詹姆森
Or sweet, sweet Bongo?
还有最可爱的邦戈
-Sorry, who are we talking about? -To Denise!
-抱歉 我们到底在聊谁 -敬丹妮丝
Denise!
敬丹妮丝
I didn't realize we're the last of our original group.
我都没意识到最初的小组就剩我们两个了
-God, we had some good times, huh? -I mean, no, mostly.
-我们共度的时光多么美好啊 -大部分并不美好
-Yeah. But you're ready, right? -Ready or not, here I go.
-但你准备好了 对吧 -不管有没有准备好 我这就走了
Yeah, you're ready.
你准备好了
Have you given any thought to what we discussed yesterday?
你有没有考虑过我们昨天讨论的事
About you transitioning to a version of yourself that is no longer here?
让你转变成搬出这里的自己
I don't know. Things are kinda working for me.
我不知道 冠军医生 我在这边住得挺好
Staying out of trouble, got the fancy room,
远离麻烦 住着高级客房
finally perfected my egg-white omelet order.
终于做出了完美的煎蛋白卷
The secret is egg yellows. I might do another six weeks.
秘诀在于蛋黄 我可能会再住六个星期
You've already re-upped three times.
你已经续期三次了
This place is for people in crisis.
这里是为危机中的人准备的
In crisis of being too cool, maybe. Right, Karmen?
我们的危机也许就是太酷了 对吧 卡门
-I-If I say yes, I can see my baby? -Karmen, no.
-如果我说是 能让我见我的孩子吗 -不行 卡门
You sold your baby to a den of leeches to pay for crack.
你把孩子卖给一群水蛭换钱买毒品了
-The leeches have your baby now. -Oh, yeah.
-你的孩子在水蛭手上 -对
Ah. Classic Karm.
卡门总是这样
It's natural to be hesitant.
犹豫是很正常的
When I first checked out of rehab, I was terrified.
第一次离开疗养院时 我手足无措
I knew a single drop of alcohol would send me down a ruinous path.
我知道只要一滴酒精 就能把我送上毁灭之路
-But I found my way. -Found your way back to rehab.
-但我找到了正路 -回到了疗养院
-Ah, I'll miss our little comedy routines. -"Our?"
-我会想念我们的小玩笑 -"我们的"
A lot of people leave this place,
说实话 很多人出院时
and I think, "They're not gonna make it." Like Denise, for example.
我都会觉得"他们不会成功的" 比如丹妮丝
But you? You've done the work, and you're ready.
但你呢 你竭尽所能 你已经准备好了
You're a special case, BoJack.
你很特别 波杰克
-I am? -Of course you are.
-是吗 -当然
Oh, boy, did he do a number on you.
天啊 他真的伤到你了
He was actually very nice. You know, I want things to be easy on set.
他人挺好的 我希望片场保持轻松的气氛
And I think Danny represents a fresh start.
我觉得丹尼代表着一个全新的开始
-Is that why you got Herb fired? -Hey, I'm not the one who...
-所以你才害赫布被开除 -不是我让他…
I can't do your hair if you're gonna move your head so much.
你头别乱动 我没办法帮你做头发
There was nothing I could do about Herb.
对于赫布的离开 我无能为力
If it wasn't for me, they would've canceled the whole show.
要不是我 他们早就把这部剧砍掉了
And then where would you go?
那你该怎么办
Who's gonna hire a hair and makeup lady with shaky hands?
谁会雇一个手这么抖的发型师
-My hands only shake when I don't drink. -Be sure to put that on your résumé.
-我只有不喝酒的时候才会手抖 -对 记得把这个写在简历上
You're just bitter because I'm the only person who can drink as much as you do.
你这么刻薄只是因为 只有我拥有和你一样的酒量
塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
盐与流浪猫 冰激凌车兼绝育所塔比伍德
塔比伍德
...Ruthie!
露西
Here comes the airplane...
小飞机来了...
Oh, a kerfuffle!
发生了骚乱
Hey! What's going on out there?
外面怎么回事
An ice cream truck crashed into the root beer factory!
一辆冰激凌车冲进了沙士工厂
Oh, sounds like a delicious disaster.
听起来是个美味的意外
-Five people are dead! -Oh, no!
-死了五个人 -不
And there's worse to come,
情况还在恶化
unless somebody can slurp up all that ice cream!
除非有人能吞下所有的冰激凌
Oh, I'd love to help slurp, but I just started a new nannying job.
我很想帮忙 但我刚开始做保姆
I don't care!
我不在乎
马男波杰克
Wow, BoJack leaving rehab.
波杰克离开疗养院马男波杰克
Wow, BoJack leaving rehab.
波杰克离开疗养院
Truly the end of an era.
真是一个时代的终结啊
Sobby Bobby. Gonna miss your excessive crying.
痛哭的鲍比 我会想念哭个不停的你
Can't believe it.
真不敢相信
Last time I'm gonna stop at this vending machine.
这是我最后一次站在这台自动售货机前了
What do you say, B-7? One more hike down Funyun Canyon?
B7 你怎么说 再去洋葱圈峡谷逛一圈
Oh, wow. Hello, the public.
你们好 公众
Didn't think I'd have to address this so quickly, but I am not ashamed.
没想到这么快就会接受采访 但我并不感到羞愧
-Yes, I, BoJack Horseman, went to rehab... -Uh, keep it moving.
-没错 我 马男波杰克 进了疗养… -别挡路
We wanna get a clean shot
别挡住我们拍摄
for when Gen Z pop superstar/fashion disrupter Joey Pogo shows up.
95后歌坛巨星及时尚颠覆者 乔伊·波哥
-Joey Pogo? -Yeah, he's checking in today.
-乔伊波哥 -对 他今天入院
-We heard he's gettin' the fancy room. -Fancy room?
-听说他会入住高级病房 -高级病房
He's gettin' the fancy room.
他会入住高级病房
-It's time to go home. -What?
-该回家了 -什么
Ready or not.
不管你是否准备好
I got the fancy room.
我住着高级病房
He's gettin' the fancy room.
他会入住高级病房
You're a special case, BoJack.
你很特别 波杰克
Stay cool, man. Have a good summer.
别激动 祝你夏天愉快
What does it all mean?
这一切意味着什么
Sounds like they're kicking you out to make room for Joey Pogo.
他们好像要把你赶出来 给乔伊·波哥腾出位置
Sounds like they're kicking you out to make room for Joey Pogo.
他们好像要把你赶出来 给乔伊·波哥腾出位置
Oh, my God.
老天啊
I think they're kicking me out to make room for Joey Pogo.
他们把我赶出来 是为了给乔伊·波哥腾出位置
I just feel like if I knew the source of my addiction,
我觉得只要找到我酒瘾的根源
everything else would just click together.
一切都能迎刃而解
-Playtime's over. -BoJack!
-休息时间结束 -波杰克
-What the hell? This is my time. -Shut up, Brad.
-什么鬼 现在是我的治疗时间 -闭嘴 布拉德
The source of your addiction
大家都知道你酒瘾的根源
is wanting to impress your old babysitter who stole beer from your parents' fridge.
是想取悦那个从你爸妈冰箱里偷啤酒喝的保姆
She's dead. You're free.
她已经死了 你解脱了
No, that's not...
不 不是的…
I thought you were checking out.
你不是出院了吗
-Oh, you would love that, wouldn't you? -Yes. I've been very clear on that matter.
-你很希望我出院 是吧 -没错 我说得很清楚了
Well, check this out.
那你听听这个
BoHo go bye... BoHo go bye-bye for...
波波和… 波波和…
What is he doing?
他在干什么
I think he's trying to get out a zinger. We better let him finish.
他想说出一句妙语 让他说完吧
You have to imagine that I just said it.
假装这是我第一次说
It's only funny if it feels extemporaneous.
第二遍就不好笑了
Don't waste your breath setting it up, just say the thing.
别浪费时间铺垫了 快说吧
-Why don't you start over? -Check this out.
-从头开始吧 -那你听听这个
BoHo go bye-bye for JoJo Pogo?
波波和乔乔说拜拜
That's a no-go, bro.
回去歇歇吧 弟弟
Worth it.
值了
I'm sorry. Please, go around.
抱歉 请绕行
I worked on it all night. The thing that's gonna save your career.
我研究了一整晚 终于找到了拯救你演艺生涯的办法
-What is it? -It's a meme! For posting online!
-这是什么 -一张表清包 发到网上肯定火
Teacher gave you too much homework? "Sad Dog!"
老师布置了太多作业 "悲伤狗"
Your favorite sports outfit lost the match? "Sad Dog!"
你最爱的运动队输球了 "悲伤狗"
People are gonna love it. And that love will transfer to you.
大家肯定会喜欢它 还会把对它的喜爱转移到你身上
But I'm not a sad dog. I'm a happy dog. Everyone knows that.
但我没有不开心 我是一只开心狗 大家都知道
So, it needs some massaging.
那就给它润色一下
Hold on, I gotta take this.
等一下 接个电话
Conversation over? "Sad Dog!" See how easy it is?
这就不聊了 "悲伤狗" 多好用
Pickles! How was your date with Carl?
酸黄瓜 和卡尔的约会怎么样
I don't know, Mister.
我也说不准 先生
The sex was good, like, really good, but I didn't feel an emotional connection.
他的活很好 非常好 但没什么感情感情
Don't beat yourself up about that. You just met the guy.
别这么着急 你们才刚认识
But part of the betrayal of you sleeping with Diane
但你和戴安出轨的伤人之处就包括
is the fact that you share an intimate history.
你们有过亲密关系
If we're really trying to even things out, I don't think Carl counts.
如果真的要扯平 卡尔这次不能算
Okay, well, then I guess you'll just have to keep having sex with people
那你只能继续找别人上床
until you find someone with whom you have an emotional connection.
直到找到一个和你情意相通的人
That might be a lot of guys,
那可能要试很多人
but if that's what it's gonna take to save our marriage,
但如果这是拯救我们婚姻的唯一办法
I will keep riding the express train to bone-town until that happens.
我会继续乘着性爱列车 直到找到那个男人
That's my girl.
好姑娘
Oh! Thank you.
谢谢
...Hello?
你好
Hey, it's Diane.
我是戴安
Oh, yes, I thought I heard retired dads in the distance,
怪不得我听到远处有退休的老爹
praising the '95 Chicago Bulls.
在赞美95年的芝加哥公牛队
Maybe you could give me some advice. I'm writing a new book,
我想听听你的建议 我在写一本新书
but I shouldn't even get started until I sell it to a publisher, right?
但应该先找到出版商再动笔吧
-What is it? -I'm still in the loose idea phase.
-是什么书 -目前还只有一个雏形
Half essay, half memoir.
半散文 半回忆录
The working title is,
暂定名是
"One Last Thing, and Then I Swear to God I'll Shut Up About This Forever:
"再说一件事 我保证会闭嘴
A Definitive Retrospective of the Choices We Make,
关于我们的选择 伤害的人 去过的地方的
People We Hurt, The Places We Go: Part One."
最后反思 第一部"
How could it be part one if it's definitive? I'm getting another call.
等等 最后反思怎么还会是第一部 又有电话打进来了
Hello?
你好
Hi, while you were blabbering on,
你在滔滔不绝的时候
I had our lit assistant take care of everything.
我让超棒的助理把问题都解决了
A navel-gazey book of observations. Sounds fun.
一部以自我为中心的社会观察书籍 听起来很有趣
-No, I... -I sold it. You have six months.
-不 我… -卖出去了 六个月后交稿
Enjoy the process.
创作愉快
What happened? You're packing your things backwards.
什么情况 你又把行李箱里的东西拿出来了
What happened is you said I was special.
情况就是 你说我是特别的
You gave a whole spiel, just trying to get rid of me
巧言佞色地哄骗我 只为了把我赶出去
to make room for a high-profile new client.
给新的名人客户腾地方
I thought we'd made strides on your jealousy issues.
我以为我们已经改善了你的易妒体质
And also, it's pronounced "shpeel."
还有 应该是巧言令色
I'm not jealous! And I've definitely seen it written out as "spiel."
我没有嫉妒 我绝对在书上看到过"巧言佞色"
I think it's spelled "spiel," but it's pronounced "shpeel."
它大概写作"巧言佞色" 读作"巧言令色"吧
Not now, Joey Pogo.
没你说话的份 乔伊·波哥
I'm sorry, am I interrupting? I was told I was in the fancy room?
对不起 打扰你们了吗 他们说我住在高级病房
We're moving some things around. Uh, maybe you could come back tomorrow?
我们还在整理房间 你可以明天再来吗
Oh, tomorrow is jammed.
明天安排不过来
I'm shootin' a video for my new single, "Lace Up,"
我要给新单曲"绑紧鞋带" 拍摄MV
which is spon-con for my sneaker collab with Mister Pibb.
它是我和皮勃先生的联名鞋的广告歌
-Could we just do it now, real quick? -You wanna do rehab real quick?
-今天能做完疗程吗 -你想马上做完疗程
Life is precious. God is religious, or merely the idea of human connection.
生命很宝贵 上帝很神圣 也可能仅仅是人类情感的产物
Don't do drugs. Say you're sorry.
别嗑药 快道歉
Powerful stuff. Feels like I just got a new lease on life.
你的话语很有力量 我的人生仿佛焕然一新了
Stay cool, bro. Don't ever change.
好样的 兄弟 不要改变自己
That's the problem. When you say it in here, it all sounds easy.
这就是问题所在 在康复中心里说这种大道理很轻松
But I know that out there, it's hard and confusing.
但外面的世界复杂又难搞
-And it's just... I-I don't... -But you're not alone.
-而且…我不能… -但你并不孤单
You have a wonderful support system.
你有一群出色的帮手
Think of all your amazing friends, just waiting to love you as you love them.
想想你了不起的朋友们 他们都等着回应你的爱
Todd's phone. What if Todd was one of us?
托德的手机 万一我们中有一个是托德呢
Um, okay. Is Todd there?
好吧 托德在吗
Please hold for the next available Todd.
请稍等 马上转接下一个有空的托德
Okay.
好吧
♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd ♪
♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪
♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd, To-Todd ♪
♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪
♪ Todd, Todd, Todd, Todd Todd, Todd, Todd ♪
♪ 托 托 托 托德 ♪
-Hey, buddy. -Hey, listen, I'm...
-兄弟 -听着 我…
You're probably wondering about Georgette,
你可能会对乔奇特感到好奇
-the newest member of Team Chavez. -Nope.
-她是查韦斯团队的最新成员 -没有
Since I've started taking care of Ruthie full-time,
因为我开始全职照顾露西
that hasn't given me a lot of time for regular Todd business,
我就没有多少时间去做 托德平常做的那些事了
and stuff's been falling through the cracks.
事业都荒废了
So, you hired an assistant?
所以你雇了一个助理
Well, yes, but assistants are like Deadpool movies.
对 但助理就像"死侍"电影
I couldn't just stop at one, even though I probably should have.
尽管一个就够了 但我就是欲罢不能
Now I have 12.
现在我有12个助理
You hired 12 assistants? To assist you?
你雇了12个助理辅助你
Yep, I've got Bella trying out new goofy dances,
对 贝拉负责研究新的沙雕舞步
Pedro's monitoring all the Five Guys franchises
佩德罗负责监视每一家五人快餐店
to make sure each one has the right number of guys,
确保店里的人数正确
and Silvia's in charge of checking...
西尔维娅每过15分钟...
-All About That Ace every 15 minutes. -What is "All About That Ace?"
-就查看一次无性之友 -无性之友是什么
My asexual dating app. I think I might be the only one on it.
我的无性恋约会软件 除了我好像没有别的用户
...But another ace could join any day now.
但其他无性恋者随时可能加入
And when that happens, two of a kind.
到时候我们就能成双成对了
Well, I guess that makes about as much sense as the rest of it.
和你之前说的所有事一样合理
Listen, um, I might be getting out of rehab soon...
听着 我可能很快就会出院…
BoJack, that's fantastic!
波杰克 太棒了
...and I wanted to talk to you because I, uh...
我想跟你聊聊 因为我…
can't do this by myself.
我一个人做不到
Hey, I got you, buddy. You just wait one jiffy.
有我呢 兄弟 你等一小会儿
两个半小会儿之后...
I'm Casey, the assistant. Todd hired me to be your friend.
你好 我是助理凯茜 托德请我来做你的朋友
Okay, that's, uh, you know... I think I'm good. Thank you.
好吧 还是不用了 谢谢
He said I would be perfect for you because you could be mean to me
他说我会是你最完美的朋友 因为你可以随便呵斥我
and you wouldn't feel bad because you're paying me.
而且不用内疚 因为你是我老板
Okay, well, that's kind of thoughtful.
好吧 想得还挺周到
I'm a very good assistant, and I can be very discreet, whatever you need.
我是个非常优秀的助理 做事滴水不漏 有要求尽管提
Marc Cherry used to dress me in the outfit Natalie Wood drowned in
马克切利曾经让我穿上娜塔莉·伍德溺亡时穿的衣服
and scream at me for hours on end.
然后冲我吼了数小时
It was very therapeutic for him, and I didn't mind
这样可以治愈他的心灵 而且我并不介意
because he wasn't screaming at me, he was screaming at death.
因为他并不是在对我大喊大叫 而是在对死亡怒吼
Stars really are just like us, huh?
明星都是我们这样的 是吧
-Do you mind if I have a sip? -Don't drink that!
-我可以喝一口吗 -别喝
Right, of course. I must earn hydration. So sorry.
当然 不好好工作就不能喝水 真抱歉
No, it's just... That's vodka.
不 是因为… 那是伏特加
You think it's a good idea to keep a bottle of vodka in rehab?
你觉得带伏特加进康复中心 是个好主意吗
Because it is if you think it is.
如果你觉得是 那就是
It's not for drinking.
不是用来喝的
I just, I... I don't know why I keep it. As a reminder, I guess.
我… 我也不知道为什么要带着它 可能是为了提醒自己吧
Of what?
提醒什么
Sarah Lynn?
莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn?
莎拉·琳恩
Sarah Lynn!
莎拉·琳恩
-What? -Are you almost done?
-什么 -你能快点吗
I need Sharona to work that magic on her mane man.
我需要沙罗娜在马男主角头上施展魔法
Yeah, I'll get to you in a minute. Cool your jets.
马上就到你了 别着急
Why can't you do this in Sarah Lynn's dressing room?
你们为何不能去莎拉·琳恩的化妆间
My stepdad's in there, and he's being weird.
我继父在里面 他举止很怪异
-Why is that my problem? -We appreciate your hospitality.
-这关我什么事 -感谢你的好客
Hey, BoJack, what do you think of the new guy?
波杰克 你觉得新来的怎么样
Danny? Yeah, he's okay. Right?
丹尼吗 他还不错 对吧
-I miss Herb. -We all do, sweetie.
-我想念赫布 -我们都想他 亲爱的
Herb. Danny. What difference does it make? We got a job to do, right?
赫布 丹尼 有什么区别 我们必须完成工作
I'm just saying I miss him.
我只是说 我想他了
And I'm just saying it's not my fault he got fired.
我只是说 他被解雇不是我的错
-I dunno why you're complaining to me. -I'm sorry.
-你干嘛要跟我抱怨 -抱歉
Nobody said it was your fault.
没人说那是你的错
I actually think Danny represents an opportunity.
我觉得丹尼代表着一个机会
For a new beginning.
重新开始的机会
You don't think it feels weird to do the show without Herb?
你不觉得没有赫布在片场感觉很奇怪吗
If Herb really cared about the show, maybe he shouldn't have...
如果赫布真的在乎这部剧 也许他就不该…
What? Been gay?
什么 弯了
No, that's not... Obviously...
不 不是… 很显然…
-I put my ass on the line for you people. -Ugh. BoJack.
-我为你们赌上了一切 -波杰克
Do you know how lucky we are to have this? Herb was gonna throw that all away.
知道我们还能继续拍摄有多幸运吗 赫布准备终结这部剧
I made the tough choice. What did you do?
我做了一个艰难的抉择 你呢
-I... I don't know. -BoJack, she's ten!
-我不知道 -波杰克 她才十岁
Yeah, which is basically an adult in Hollywood years.
对 在好莱坞她已经是成年人了
I'm trying to make this situation work. Enjoy my dressing room.
我在努力让剧组继续运转下去 好好享用我的化妆间吧
Hey, I know you feel shitty, but don't take it out on a little girl.
我知道你不爽 但别朝一个小姑娘发脾气
I don't feel shitty, I feel great!
才不是 我感觉棒极了
Okay. You know why this is here, Casey?
好吧 知道它为什么在这里吗
It's because I think I'm special and the rules don't apply to me.
因为我觉得我很特别 规则无法束缚我
And I keep thinking that over and over again.
我总是一遍遍地想起这件事
-Well, you are special. -No, shut up.
-你确实很特别 -不 闭嘴
...That's the problem. I'm an asshole.
这就是问题所在 我是个混蛋
All your bosses are assholes. And people like you indulge us.
你的老板们都是混蛋 但你们纵容我们
And you soothe our egos, and you let us abuse you.
让我们变得自大 任我们虐待
-You're right, I'm terrible. -No, God damn it. That's not my point.
-没错 我真糟糕 -不 该死的 我想说的不是这个
Have some respect for yourself.
有点自尊好不好
Okay, sorry. I'm just happy to be a part of things.
抱歉 我只是很高兴能参与你们的工作
Yeah, and that's how they get you.
对 他们就是靠这个利用了你
I'm sorry. It's not your fault.
抱歉 这不是你的错
Can you run downstairs and grab me some Funyuns?
你能下楼帮我买包洋葱圈吗
-Mm... No. -What do you mean, no?
-不能 -什么叫不能
I don't know. I'm not going to do that.
不知道 我不要那么做
-Uh, what's happening? -There's an "I" in assistants.
-什么情况 -助理也有自我
And this time, the "I" is us.
这一次 这不光是我一个人
I like your energy, but what?
我喜欢你的态度 但是搞什么
And lo and behold, my sandwich has onions...
你瞧瞧 我的三明治里有洋葱...
when I specifically meant to tell you I didn't want onions.
我特地说了不要洋葱的
Where are you going?
你去哪里
So, this lawyer's got attitude.
这个律师很有性格
And that attitude? Autism.
什么性格 自闭
I don't understand, why is this person moving now?
我不懂 这个人为什么要走
Wait! What's goin' on?
等等 这是什么情况
The Hollywoo Assistants are unionizing. This is a walk-out.
好莱无的助理们团结了起来 这是一场罢工
No! I've grown too dependent on you!
不 我已经对你们产生了依赖
I can't perform basic Todd functions anymore!
我再也无法维持托德的日常运转了
I'm like a toddler, but a Todd version. A Toddler!
我就像是个长得像托德的婴儿 托儿
I know you got a job to do, but is there any way...
我知道你有令在身...
......Joey Pogo could get through?
但能不能让乔伊·波哥过一下
Just got out of rehab, I'm trying to get home.
我刚从康复中心出来 准备回家
Knock yourself out.
随便你
Don't die on me, Ileanna. Not on your birthday, of all days!
别死在我眼前 伊莲娜 今天可是你的生日啊
Year after year, the only thing I wished for was a dad.
每年 我的生日愿望都是能有个爸爸
And now you're here, and it's like...
现在有了你 感觉就像…
paging Doctor Birthday!
呼叫生日医生
But if you just told me your wish, that means it won't come true!
愿望说出来就不灵了
You really don't get it, do you? It already has.
你还不懂吗 我的愿望已经实现了
I love you, Birthday Eric.
我爱你 生日艾瑞克
No. Birthday Dad.
不 生日爸爸
And cut.
Wow, Melodie.
麦乐迪
Are you Janet Gaynor, Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand, Lady Ga...
你是珍妮·盖诺 朱迪·加兰 芭芭拉·史翠珊 嘎嘎…
Drop dead.
去死吧
Star is Born.
"一个明星的诞生"
Ah! Buddy, what the hell are you doing? Get out of the way!
伙计 你在干什么 快让开
I saw the whole thing.
我目击了全程
Mr. Peanutbutter said, "I'm a sad dog," and jumped right in front of the car.
花生酱先生说 "伤心狗" 然后跳到了车前
I think he's a really sad dog, you guys. You know, like the meme.
我觉得他是一只伤心的狗狗 就像那个表情包
Oh, my God, I had no idea.
天啊 我不知道
Mr. Peanutbutter, life is precious. That's something you hear a lot in rehab.
花生酱先生 生命很宝贵 这话你在康复中心经常能听到
Hey, why'd you try to kill yourself, you stupid idiot?
你为什么要自杀啊 你这个白痴
I'm no psychiatrist,
我不是什么心理学家
but it's probably because he's such a sad dog!
但这可能是因为狗狗太伤心了
Mr. Peanutbutter,
花生酱先生
we didn't realize you have a mental illness.
我们不知道你有心理疾病
Thank you for getting the word out about depression.
谢谢你为抑郁症发声
You are truly a hero for destigmatizing this all-too-common affliction.
你为这种常见的病症正名 你是个英雄
Yes, a hero!
对 英雄
And to see more of this hero in action,
请多多关注这位英雄的作品
tune in to "Birthday Dad" this spring on MBN!
记得明年春天收看 MBN台的"生日爸爸"
Mr. Peanutbutter, I think I sing for everyone when I say...
花生酱先生 我的歌声代表了大家的心声...
♪ Don't hurt yourself, we love you ♪
♪ 不要伤害自己 我们爱你 ♪
Oh, so I guess this all worked out.
看来一切都柳暗花明了
Depressingly, that is.
以一种让人抑郁的方式
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
鲨鱼货运
I saw your new assistant leave. Why aren't you packed?
我看到新助理离开了 你还没打包行李
I can't. Please don't make me.
冠军医生 我做不到 别逼我
-You don't know what I'm like out there. -Let's find out.
-你不知道我在外面是什么样的 -不试试怎么知道
-Hey, that's... -I won't coddle this anymore.
-不要… -我不会在纵容你了
You're scared? Good. Go to AA meetings. Go to a psychiatrist.
你害怕吗 很好 去参加戒酒互助会 去找心理医生
But what pisses me off
让我不爽的是
is when you take a bed that someone else could be using to get better.
你占用了需要治疗的人的床位
Isn't it possible I'm one of those people
我会不会是那种
that would benefit from staying here indefinitely?
需要永久住在这里的人
No. You're not that special.
不 你没有那么特别
And you don't belong here anymore. Pack your things.
你不属于这里了 快打包吧
Don't belong here, huh?
不属于这里
God, what am I doing?
天啊 我在做什么
No! Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
不 该死
疗养院
Nobody drink any water!
大家都别喝水
_________________
华盛顿大道 51C门罗街 51E艾森汉姆斯特大道 51C芝加哥环线出口
Wow, look at you go.
瞧瞧你
-You can't look at it yet! -Okay, okay!
-你还不能看 -好的
Sorry. I was just kind of in it, you know?
抱歉 我有点太投入了
Yeah? It's going good?
是吗 写得顺利吗
Yeah, you were right. Once I got started, it was easy.
你说得对 一旦开了头 后面就很轻松了
So much of my career has been writing for and about other people,
我以前一直在写别人的故事
and how terrible everything is.
写这个世界有多糟糕
It's actually really refreshing to just focus on myself, you know?
挖掘自己的内心 对我来说是一种新鲜的体验
Well, I don't want to interrupt your flow. Please, write on.
我不想打断你的思路 请你继续吧
我好糟糕
Oh, this is a fine how do you do.
他可真会开场
Brad was like, "It's difficult to have a hot name, but not be that hot."
布拉德说"有着帅哥的名字 却长得不那么帅 真的很烦恼"
Can you believe that? He's extremely attractive, no?
你敢相信吗 他超帅的好吗
-I don't... -And honestly, is Brad a hot name?
-我不… -老实说 布拉德是帅哥的名字吗
Brad Pitt, yes.
当然 有布拉德·皮特
But like, name one other handsome Brad.
但你能再说出一个帅气的布拉德吗
-Bradley Cooper. -Damn it!
-布拉德利·库珀 -该死
Doctor Champ, I am so sorry. That was vodka you drank, not water.
冠军医生 很抱歉 你喝的是伏特加 不是水
-Jesus. -♪ I'm drunk! ♪
-老天啊 -♪ 我醉了 ♪
Shh! Shut up. If anyone hears you, there's gonna be...
闭嘴 如果被人听到 就…
I forgot how fun this is.
我都忘了喝酒有多好玩
Just settle down, okay?
安分点 好吗
You're gonna spend the night here and sober up.
你今晚就睡在这儿 好好醒酒
Oh, so it's easy to be sober all the sudden.
你觉得醒酒这么简单吗
Look who thinks it's easy sober, hmm?
你也不看看自己
Shh! Doctor Champ!
冠军医生
It's so easy. Everything, very easy.
好简单 一切都好简单
解放者合伙人公司解放者合伙人公司
Hey, Horse.
你好 马哥解放者合伙人公司解放者合伙人公司
解放者合伙人公司解放者合伙人公司
Bad news about the Manzanita lawsuit. You think he'll settle?
曼扎尼塔的案子不大顺利 他愿意和解吗
Settle? Manzanita?
和解 曼扎尼塔
I'd say that's about as likely as my daughter Sabrina skipping school
你还不如说我的女儿赛宾娜翘了课
and sneaking into the office with me in my work luggage!
藏在我的工作皮箱里溜进办公室
Cut!
Listen, you're doing great. Slight change of plans, though.
你演得很棒 不过计划有一点小变化
Sarah Lynn had to go home early. So, we need to change the episode
莎拉·琳恩要提前回家 我们要改一下剧本
to being about you not bringing Sabrina to the office.
改成你不带赛宾娜去办公室
Is she okay?
她还好吗
Uh, only reason I'm telling you this is you're my main guy here,
我告诉你这些是因为你是主演
and I know you want what's best for everyone.
而且我知道你为所有人着想
-Of course. -Sarah Lynn got her hands on some alcohol.
-当然 -莎拉·琳恩喝了一点酒
-Oh, my God. -Her mother is apoplectic.
-天啊 -她妈妈怒不可遏
She wants to sue.
她想起诉我们
I think it's just big talk, but someone needs to be held accountable.
我觉得她只是在虚张声势 但必须有人为这件事负责
And as the guys in charge here,
作为这里的领导
we're responsible for figuring out who that's gonna be.
我们有责任找出这个人
-What are you... -I need you to be straight with me.
-你的意思是… -请你说实话
-That wasn't your alcohol, right? -Oh, I don't...
-那不是你的酒吧 -我没有…
It wasn't, right?
不是吧
Because if it was, we're all in real trouble.
如果是的话 我们就有大麻烦了
-You get what I'm saying. -Y-Yeah.
-你明白我的意思吧 -明白
So, you don't know where she got the alcohol from?
所以 你不知道她的酒是哪来的
Yeah. I have no idea.
我完全不知道
Okay. But someone's gotta answer for this.
好吧 但必须有人为这件事负责
Well, don't look at me.
反正不是我
-What? -Nothing. Just a little uneven, is all.
-怎么了 -没什么 发型不太对
Oh. I'm screwed. I'm so screwed.
我完蛋了 我彻底完蛋了
-It's gonna be okay. -No!
-不会有事的 -不
I'm drunk. Not okay. You can't let anyone know about this.
我喝酒了 这样不行 你不能让别人知道
Yeah. Shh.
好的
You gotta stay with me until I sober up. I can't be alone here like this.
你要留下来陪我 直到我戒酒 我不能一个人留在这里
It's okay, I'm here.
没事的 有我在
Yeah, be here. You need to stay here, BoJack.
对 不要走 你必须留下来 波杰克
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
Please. Stay.
求求你 留下吧