马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第6集: 肾脏留在图片里 The Kidney Stays in the Picture

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
派对坠机
...and they even let the birthday boy pilot the airplane!
...他们甚至让小寿星亲自驾驶飞机派对坠机
派对坠机
There were no survivors.
飞机上无人生还派对坠机
派对坠机
In other news, the newly formed Hollywoo "Guild of Assistants"
另一则新闻 最新成立的好莱无"助理工会"派对坠机
In other news, the newly formed Hollywoo "Guild of Assistants"
另一则新闻 最新成立的好莱无"助理工会"
In other news, the newly formed Hollywoo "Guild of Assistants"
罢工罢工另一则新闻 最新成立的好莱无"助理工会"
罢工罢工
is meeting with industry power brokers today
今天与业界高层会晤罢工罢工
is meeting with industry power brokers today
今天与业界高层会晤
to negotiate terms for a standard agreement.
商讨标准协议的条款
凯茜·麦克格雷关于"好莱无助理工会"谈判
I'm optimistic about the coming talks and confident we can avoid a strike.
我对谈判保持乐观态度 我相信可以避免罢工凯茜·麦克格雷关于"好莱无助理工会"谈判
凯茜·麦克格雷关于"好莱无助理工会"谈判
Our demands are reasonable,
我们的要求很合理凯茜·麦克格雷关于"好莱无助理工会"谈判
凯茜·麦克格雷关于"好莱无助理工会"谈判
and our services are crucial to this industry.
我们的服务对这个产业至关重要凯茜·麦克格雷关于"好莱无助理工会"谈判
凯茜·麦克格雷关于"好莱无助理工会"谈判
All right, you little pishers,
好的 无名鼠辈们
let's wrap this up quick so you can all go back to getting me wrong coffees.
咱们快点谈完 让你们继续买错咖啡吧
-What do you want? -We have one request.
-你们想要什么 -我们只有一个要求
To not be treated like garbage.
不要再把我们当做垃圾
It appears we are at an impasse.
看来谈判陷入了僵局
罢工第一天
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
罢工第一天
-Where's my dry cleaning? -Where's my car?
-我送去干洗的衣服在哪 -我的车在哪
-Where's my dry cleaning? -Where's my car?
-我送去干洗的衣服在哪 -我的车在哪
I don't know any of my passwords! What's my mother's maiden name?
我不知道我的密码 我妈妈姓什么
I'm going into labor! You need to call my doula!
我要分娩了 快联系我的陪产师
Will somebody please make me a reservation at Little Dom's?
谁能帮我在小多姆餐厅订座
宿醉药
Oh, no. Did I really drink last night?
糟糕 我昨晚喝酒了吗
Doctor Champ, I am so sorry. I...
冠军医生 很抱歉 我…
-Did anyone see me? -You were in here all night.
-有人看到我吗 -你一直在这间房间里
Nobody can know about this.
这事不能让任何人知道
There are 20 struggling addicts in this building who are counting on me.
这楼里有20位挣扎的上瘾者等着我去拯救
Of course.
当然
I'm gonna go home, take a shower.
我要回家洗个澡
-This never happened. -Agreed.
-这事从没发生过 -我同意
But how do I get out of here without anyone seeing me?
但我要怎么偷偷溜出去 不让别人看见呢
Okay, okay, easy.
好吧 放松
This requires a surprising amount of upper-body strength.
没想到这动作对上肢力量要求这么高
Stop swinging. Just slide down.
别晃荡了 滑下来就好
Am I being inconspicuous?
没人会看到我吧
Yes. Plus or minus the yelling.
当然 只要你不乱叫
-I'm just gonna let go. -Don't...
-我直接松手好了 -别…
Thank you, BoJack, for being there to catch me.
波杰克 谢谢你在下面接住我
Up!
起来
"I looked in that case first chance I got and there was that note still tied there.
"我立刻去看了线轴盒 我的字条依然在里面
That line hadn't touched water in its life."
鱼线根本没下过水"
"Doesn't mean nothin', Alma."
"这说明不了什么 阿尔玛"
"Don't try and fool me no more, Ennis. I know what it means.
"别再骗我了 埃尼斯 我知道那意味着什么
Jack Twist, Jack nasty!"
杰克崔斯特 肮脏的杰克"
The sock puppet players tribute to Ang Lee will continue after this.
袜子布偶带来的李安致敬表演 稍后继续
-Oh. Hello, Jorge. -I have some news. It's about your mother.
-你好 豪尔赫 -我有个消息 关于你妈妈的
Oh, is the news that you're marrying her,
是你决定娶她为妻
inserting yourself into our family and ruining my life?
强行进入我们的家庭 毁掉我的人生吗
Because I already heard that news like 25 years ago, Jorge.
25年前我就听说了 豪尔赫
-I didn't come to your home to fight. -Then joke's on you
-我不是来你家吵架的 -丢人了吧
because you didn't come to my home at all.
你来的根本不是我家
I just sleep on the couch...
自从你和妈妈将我逐出家门...
-since you and Mom gave me the boot. -That was ten years ago.
-我就一直睡在沙发上 -那都是十年前的事了
Which, by the way, is the only thing you ever gave me.
对了 这是你唯一为我做过的事
I gave you my name, and you have clearly wasted it.
我的姓给了你 你显然把它糟蹋了
Do you know what the Chavez name stands for?
知道查韦斯代表着什么吗
Yes, Jorge.
知道 豪尔赫
Chavez! C for cerebral! H for high-minded! A for analytical!
查韦斯 C代表聪慧 H代表宽宏大量 A代表善于分析
V for veracious! E for efficacious!
V代表诚实 E代表高效
And Z for zealously practical.
Z代表真心务实
Feels like a cheat on the Z.
Z有点牵强了
Todd, your mother needs your help.
托德 你妈妈需要你的帮助
Well, then instead of sending her husband,
如果这事真的这么重要
she should have asked me herself, if it's so important to her.
她应该亲自来 而不是派她老公来找我
-She's in a coma. -A rudeness coma?
-她昏迷了 -粗鲁到昏过去
No, a regular coma.
不 真的昏迷
Oh, my God! Why didn't you open with that?
天啊 你为什么不早说
Please. Your mother needs a kidney.
拜托 你妈妈需要换肾
I put her on the donor waiting list, but if you're a match...
她正在等待捐赠移植 但如果你和她配型成功…
Oh. I'm sorry. Of course I would give Mom my kidney.
抱歉 我当然希望我可以把肾给妈妈
-Then there's no time to waste... -"Would" give her my kidney.
-那就别浪费时间… -我说我"希望"可以把肾给她
"Would." You need to work on your listening skills.
"希望" 你真的该练练听力了
I sold my extra kidney just last week.
我上周刚卖了一颗肾
-Why? -I wanted to buy these sock puppets.
-为什么 -我想买这些袜子布偶
You sold your kidney for... I'm sorry I came.
你卖肾就为了… 我就不该来
If you'd like to visit your mother...
如果你想探望你妈妈…
Wait. What if instead of visiting my mother,
等等 要不不去看望我妈妈
we got my kidney back?
而是去把肾找回来呢
Come on, Ruthie! Field trip to the organ market!
来吧 露西 器官市场郊游
可食用插花
Princess Carolyn, this is a catastrophe.
凯洛琳公主 这真是一场灾难
-You know it. -This strike has shut down the whole city!
-可不是 -罢工让整座城市瘫痪了
Assistants want respect?
助理想要尊重
If we respect them, how are we supposed to work through our rage issues?
如果我们尊重他们 我们的怒火要向谁发泄
On our spouses and children? That doesn't seem fair.
配偶和孩子吗 这不太公平吧
There's gotta be a better way!
肯定有更好的办法
Uh, maybe we could circumvent giving the assistants what they want
也许我们可以绕开助理们的要求
by giving them what they think they want.
只要让他们以为自己的要求被满足了就行
You know, like how we satiate TV creators
比如 我们糊弄电视剧的编剧
by giving them little vanity cards at the end of episodes,
在每集节目的片尾放上他们的感言
then sell the shows to streaming networks that auto-skip the end credits
然后把电视剧卖给会自动跳过片尾的视频网站
so no one even sees the vanity cards!
根本不会有人看到他们的感言
Yeah, yeah, that's good. But what do assistants want?
这样挺好 但助理们到底想要什么
iTunes gift cards? Amazon gift cards?
数字媒体礼品卡 网购礼品卡
I honestly can't think of another thing an assistant would want.
我真的想不出助理还能要什么
When I was an assistant,
我做助理的时候
the only thing I wanted was not to be an assistant anymore.
只想要赶快摆脱助理这个职位
Princess Carolyn, I'll say to you
凯洛琳公主 我要对你说出
what I said to David Levy when we were developing
我们策划"亚当斯一家"
The Addams Family and brainstorming ancillary characters,
构思表兄妹之类的配角时
like cousins and whatnot: That's Itt!
我对大卫·列维说过的话 "就是它了"
- Hey! Sad dog! -Ha-ha! You know it!
-你好 伤心狗 -就是我
Wow. Mr. Peanutbutter and Joey Pogo in the same room?
花生酱先生和乔伊·波哥同处一室
What is this? Two days ago when I almost hit you with my car?
这是什么 两天前我差点开车撞上你的时候吗
No! That was outside!
不 那次在室外
Listen, I've been trying to get in touch with you.
我一直在试图联系你
I got a call from this mental health advocacy group.
心理健康宣传组织给我打电话了
Those guys are jizzin' their pants over your heroic admission
你英勇地承认自己正在与抑郁症斗争
of your struggle with depression,
让他们非常兴奋
and they wanna help you share your story with the world.
他们希望帮助你 向全世界分享你的故事
The world, huh?
全世界吗
I wanted to set up a meeting, but my assistant went on strike,
我本来想安排你们见面 但我的助理罢工了
and phones, for me, are, like, what?
而手机对我来说就是… 怎么用
Even if you had your assistant, it wouldn't do any good.
就算你的助理没罢工也一样
My reps' assistants are all on strike, too.
我经纪公司的助理们也都罢工了
Oh, bummer. Guess there's no way to get in touch then.
真糟心 看来我们没办法联系了
Too bad. I'd love to get together.
真可惜 我挺想聚聚的
Goodbye, fancy room.
再见 高级病房
Goodbye, chair. Goodbye, Stinky Susan.
再见 椅子 再见 臭臭的苏珊
Where to?
去哪里
Home, I... I guess.
回家吧 我猜
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey! Stop the car. Let me out here.
停车 让我下车
Wow, already stopping for a drink?
这么快就要去喝酒了
Thank you, your commentary is very helpful.
谢谢 你的评价十分有益
Five stars, though, right?
你还是会给五星好评吧
-Doctor Champ, what are you doing? -Okay.
-冠军医生 你在干什么 -好吧
This mood about "never have another drop of alcohol again?"
"我以后滴酒不沾"这种心态
-Are we sure about this? -Okay, Doctor Champ, clearly, you...
-真的是对的吗 -冠军医生 你显然…
I'm sitting here, like, whatever happened to moderation, buddy?
我刚才就在想 不是说好可以适量饮酒吗
So, you're telling me the guiding philosophy
你在告诉我 我花钱疗养了六个月
of the six months of rehab I just paid for is complete bullshit?
你们灌输给我的哲学都是狗屁
Hey, man, it works for you, it works for you.
如果它对你有用 那就是对你有用
As for me? Uh, check, please!
至于我吗 结账
No, that's a figure of speech. I don't want the check.
不 那只是一种修辞手法 我不是真的要账单
Please replenish me with another mar-gar.
请给我续一杯玛格丽特
...Howdy, howdy!
你好啊
Welcome to Mike and Morgan's House of Organs!
欢迎光临迈克和摩根的器官风琴屋
We handle all your matters, from keyboards to bladders.
我们能满足您的一切需求 从键盘到膀胱
Mike, give it a rest.
迈克 别浪费时间了
-What's with all the boxes? -We're going out of business.
-这么多盒子是怎么回事 -我们要关门大吉了
Oh, no!
I told you we should just stick to the pianos.
我早就说过 我们应该专心卖钢琴
You wanted to expand into body parts.
你偏要把业务扩展到身体器官上
You printed the sign that said,
是你打印了这个标语
"For all your organ needs." I was just trying to keep us honest.
"满足所有管风琴[器官]需求" 我只是为了诚信经营
Judging from the foolishness of your business plan,
考虑到你们愚蠢的经营策略
I assume you don't keep records,
我猜你们也没登记交易记录吧
but we're trying to track down my son's kidney.
不过我们在寻找我儿子的肾
Sorry, all our kidneys went to Chicago. Jeremiah Whitewhale bought us out.
抱歉 肾都送去芝加哥了 耶利米白鲸买下了我们
-Of Whitewhale Industries? Why? -He's stockpiling organs
-白鲸工业为什么 -他在大量储备器官
because he's a rich old guy who wants to live forever.
因为他是个想要永生的老富翁
Oh, no!
糟糕
Well, this was a pointless excursion. I'm heading back to the hospital.
这次出行毫无意义 我该回医院了
I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful.
抱歉我没帮上忙
No. It's my fault for expecting anything different.
不 都是我的错 还以为会有所不同
Can we offer you anything on your way out?
您离开前还需要买些什么吗
You want a Wurlitzer or a spleen
要不要沃立舍钢琴 脾脏
or an industrial-sized tub of general anesthesia?
工业级桶装麻醉剂
Yeah, give me the anesthesia.
好 给我麻醉剂
You could sneak in during the party
你可以在宴会期间溜进去
as long as nobody's estranged husband who's a cop is visiting.
只要没有人在外地的警察老公回来探亲
Holiday party, huh?
假日宴会
-What? Where am I? -You're in Chicago!
-怎么了我在哪 -你在芝加哥
-Hi, I'm Diane. This is Guy. -How you doin'?
-我是戴安 这是盖 -你好吗
Oh! Are you ready for introductions or are you still processing
你准备好认识我们了吗 还是你依然在消化
the whole being kidnapped across state lines?
你被绑到美国另一头的事
I'm sorry, what?
抱歉 你说什么
We're breaking into the Whitewhale building.
我们要闯入白鲸大楼
-Why? -To get back my kidney and save Mom
-为什么 -取回我的肾 救我妈的命
and prove to you that I'm not just a wacky screw-up
向你证明我并不是个古怪的窝囊废
who engages primarily in goofy whimsical mess-arounds.
每天只会做些异想天开的蠢事
-How did you get me on the plane? -We did a Weekend at Bernie's.
-你怎么把我弄上飞机的 -用了"老板度假去"的招数
As I was saying,
就像我刚才说的
tonight's the Whitewhale employee holiday party.
今晚是白鲸的员工假日宴会
Security will be tight, but you can use my employee ID to get in,
安保会很严密 但你们可以用我的员工卡混进去
because I'm technically still on the payroll.
因为我依然在领他们的工资
Wait, you didn't quit? We haven't worked there in months.
等等 你没辞职吗 我们都几个月没去上班了
Nobody's noticed! They keep sending me checks.
没人注意到 他们依然在给我寄支票
Cashing them is my way of very gradually taking down the man from the inside.
兑现这些支票 是我从内部瓦解他们公司的战术
Hey. C... can we sidebar for a minute? Is this really the best use of your time?
我们能单独聊两句吗 这样占用你的时间真的好吗
You've been beating yourself up about how slowly the book's going. So...
你一直在抱怨 书的进度有多慢 所以…
But the book is about me and my life, so by living my life,
可是这本书的主题是我和我的人生 所以好好生活
I am in fact working on the book.
对写书绝对是有帮助的
You don't have to write this book if you don't want to.
如果你不想写这本书 你可以不写的
Of course I want to.
我当然想写
Okay. I'm just saying, since you started, you've been pretty down.
好吧 我只是说说 自从你动笔后 你就一直很低落
-Not yourself. Diane... -Actually, pretty down is myself.
-不像你自己 -低落才是我的样子
Can we talk about this later? We're being rude.
-戴安… -能以后再聊吗 不要怠慢了客人
Why don't you offer them one of your fancy beers?
拿两瓶好啤酒招待他们吧
So, all we need to do is get into the party,
所以我们只需要混进宴会
figure out where the kidneys are, find my kidney, and sneak out,
搞清楚肾在哪里 找到我的肾 然后溜出去就行
all without drawing attention to ourselves.
整个过程中不要引起任何人的注意
And be careful, because if Jeremiah Whitewhale catches you,
一定要小心 如果耶利米白鲸抓到你
he can legally murder you.
他可以合法地谋杀你
Now, can I get anyone an imperial stout?
谁想来一瓶帝国世涛啤酒
The barley was from Portland, Maine, but the brewery is in Portland, Oregon!
它的大麦产自缅因州的波特兰 却在俄勒冈州的波特兰酿造
This plan is ludicrous.
你的计划太荒唐了
Hey, maybe instead of criticizing everything
也许你不用像以前一样批评一切
like you've done my entire life, you can get on board?
而是和我一起行动一次
It's gonna work out.
车到山前必有路
Things don't just work out, Todd!
不一定有路 托德
Of course they do! I don't know why you're so negative!
当然有 你为什么总是这么消极
Do you want to help Mom,
你是想帮助妈妈
or do you wanna just go back to the hospital and wait?
还是回医院干等
Okay. I'm in.
好吧 我加入
I don't feel comfortable negotiating without my fellow assistants present.
没有助理同事们在场 我不想独自和你们谈判
Yeah. This is not about that.
我们不是来谈那个的
Good, because our demands haven't changed.
很好 因为我们的要求并未改变
Casey, it's been so thrilling to see you grow into your role as strike captain.
凯茜 看到你成长为罢工的领袖 我们十分欣慰
You know, there's an opening at my company for a development exec.
我的公司正在招募开发专员
I don't suppose you'd be interested?
你不会刚好有兴趣吧
I'd have to think about it. I've never rea...
我需要考虑一下 我从没…
You'd get overpaid to read scripts,
只要读剧本就能拿到高额工资
company credit card, and a parking spot in the good garage.
公司配发的信用卡 以及优选停车场里的车位
Plus, your own assistant.
你还会有自己的助理
An... assistant?
我的… 助理
That is, of course, if the strike ends.
当然 前提是罢工终止
Well, that's a very generous offer,
你们的提议非常慷慨
but I'd have to talk it over with my colleagues.
但我必须先和同事们商讨一下
Why? Those are assistants.
为什么他们都是助理
You're not one of them anymore. You're one of us.
你不再是他们的一员了 你是我们的一员
It's a two-year contract.
合约期限两年
Sign right there and your troubles are over.
只要在这里签字 你的烦恼都会消失
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
I was just remembering a funny joke, unrelated to this.
我只是刚刚想起一个笑话 和这事无关
Can you tell me what it is?
能和我讲讲吗
You wouldn't get it. It's about Zsa Zsa Gabor,
你听不懂的 是关于莎莎嘉宝的笑话
and it's no longer appropriate in today's climate.
不大适合如今的舆论环境
You've made the right decision. You're gonna love the new job.
你做出了正确的选择 你一定会喜欢新工作的
-Welcome to the team, Stacey. -It's Case...
-欢迎加入我们的团队 斯黛茜 -是凯…
Sign here to run development
在这里签字 你就能成为
for Saoirse Ronan's production company, Saoirse and Rescue.
西尔莎·罗南的制作公司 西尔莎与救援的项目开发主管
I can't be an assistant anymore!
我不要再做助理了
Shirley MacLaine threw a cactus at my head
莎莉·麦克林往我头上扔仙人掌
because I set a meeting with the wrong Steve McQueen!
就因为我搞错了 她想见哪个史蒂夫·麦奎因
How was I supposed to know she meant the dead one?
我怎么会知道 她想见的是已故的那位
Shh. It's okay. Just sign here and orchestrate your own great escape.
没事 只要在这里签字 你就能逃出生天
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
白鲸白鲸
Okay, I'm going in.
好的 我要去了
Todd, promise me you'll be perspicacious in there.
托德 答应我 进去以后要眼观六路 耳听八方
Perspicacious?
眼观六路
I don't know the meaning of the word.
我根本不知道是哪六路
-You're Diane? -Yes!
-你叫戴安 -对
-Nguyen? -That is correct!
-姓阮 -没错
I find that hard to believe.
我信不过你
Wow, that's racist.
这是种族歧视
People don't always look like their last names.
人们的长相与姓氏并不总是对应
For example, I'm white, and my last name is Chavez.
比如说我是白人 但我姓查韦斯
I thought your last name was Nguyen.
你不是姓阮吗
-Oh! Uh, yeah, it is! Todd Nguyen. -Not Diane Nguyen?
-对 没错 托德·阮 -不是戴安·阮吗
Oh, yeah! Diane Nguyen.
没错 戴安·阮
That's me, all right, or my name isn't Todd Chavez.
就是我 我的名字不是托德·查韦斯
Well, that was a bust.
计划失败了
Okay, this time, you're Diane and I'll be Jorge.
这次你演戴安 我演豪尔赫
Todd, get in the trash can.
托德 到垃圾箱里去
I know I'm a disappointment to you, but I do not live in a trash can, Jorge,
我知道我很让你失望 但我不住在垃圾箱里 豪尔赫
and I haven't for several years now!
已经好几年没住过了
Uh... What? Sorry, I...
什么对不起 我…
Oh. No Español?
不会说西班牙语
Uh... go ahead.
进去吧
-Wow, that was amazing! -No. That was logical and straightforward.
-真神奇 -不 这只是简单合理的方式
- Another club soda, please. - Nerd!
-再来一杯苏打水 -书呆子
Doctor Champ, what is your plan?
冠军医生 你有什么打算
Just gotta drink enough to be steady.
多喝几杯 直到我能站稳
Then, you take me back to Pastiches and keep me out of trouble.
然后你带我回疗养院 不要让我惹上麻烦
That way, you don't have to go home and I can be a good therapy horse.
这样你就不用回家 我也可以继续做治疗马
All my clients get sober, I am a winner, put my picture on a magazine.
我的病人都能成功戒酒 我是马生赢家 让我上杂志封面吧
Look, I can't let you go back there drunk.
我不能让你醉着回去
You don't care about me! You're scared of this guy.
你根本不在乎我 你是在害怕这个家伙
You can't help anybody else unless you're honest with yourself.
不诚实面对自己 你就永远无法帮助别人
-Know what I mean? -No. I never know what you mean.
-你懂我的意思吗 -不 你说的话我从来都听不懂
In fact, maybe I wouldn't be so scared
如果你在过去六个月里
if you'd given me real therapy over the last six months
能给我一些真正的治疗
instead of just plying me with folksy aphorisms.
而不是用土味格言糊弄我 也许我就不会如此害怕
I'm not a therapist! I'm a therapy horse,
我不是心理治疗师 我是治疗马
a subtle but legally important distinction.
两者之间有着微妙但重要的区别
Besides, you wouldn't accept real therapy from me.
再说 你也不愿意让我给你心理治疗
Oh, and why's that?
那又是为什么
Gee, I don't know, maybe because I'm a horse,
我怎么知道 也许是因为我是一匹马
so I remind you of your father,
我会让你想起你的爸爸
so you simultaneously resent me and crave my approval,
所以你既厌恶我又渴望我的认可
an approval which, ironically, if granted...
讽刺的是 一旦我给了你认可…
Yeah, I would dismiss immediately
对 我会立刻否认它
and then use as an excuse to resent you even more, what's your point?
然后找个借口让自己更加厌恶你 你到底想说什么
My point is, you're stunted from having healthy relationships with horses, idiot!
我想说的是 你无法与其他的马发展出健康的人际关系
Oh, really? Well, if that were true,
是吗 如果真的是那样
I would have almost no other horses in my life.
我的人生里应该没有别的马才对
Right, it's almost as if all your friends
没错 你的亲朋好友们
and loved ones are humans or dogs or cats...
好像都是人类 狗 猫…
But then how do you explain the one horse I do care about,
对 但你要怎么解释我同父异母的妹妹霍莉霍克
my half-sister Hollyhock, who is also a reminder of my father?
她也会让我想起我的父亲 但我仍真心地关爱她
If your theory were true, wouldn't I keep her at arms' length,
如果你的理论是正确的 我应该和她保持距离
desperate for her to love me but unwilling to be vulnerable enough
渴求她的爱却不愿敞开心扉
to allow her to hurt me?
让她能够伤害我
You blockhead, she's not your father!
榆木脑袋 她不是你爸爸
Hollyhock reminds you of the horse you hate the most. Yourself!
霍莉霍克会让你想起 你最憎恨的那匹马 你自己
Okay, you got me!
好吧 被你说中了
My parents gave me an internalized self-hatred of horses.
我的父母让我对马产生了自我厌恶
So, my horse body is a prison that I can never escape.
我的躯体正是我永远无法逃脱的牢狱
This manifests in rotten behavior
于是我自暴自弃
because I subconsciously believe I deserve to be punished,
因为潜意识里 我相信我应该被惩罚
but being famous, I'm never punished, so I act out even more.
可作为名人 我总能逃脱责罚 于是我变本加厉
And since this pattern is so woven into my identity,
因为这种行为模式 与我的人格紧密交织
it is unfathomable to me that it can ever be curbed, so instead, I drink!
我无法看透它 无法抑制它 所以我只能喝酒
Uh... Check, please!
结账
So, the only way I can progress is to return to my life as a sober man
所以 如果我想前进 我就必须清醒地回到生活中
and finally hold myself accountable for my actions, past and future.
为我从过去到未来的行为负起责任
Oh, my God, is this what therapy is?
天啊 这就是心理治疗吗
Why do you keep bringing me checks?
你为什么老给我账单
Doctor Champ?
冠军医生
56层 肾脏与IT部
Sorry, folks!
抱歉 先生
This floor's off-limits.
这层楼禁止进入
-Oh, but... -Oh, thank God you're here!
但是… 还好你在
I saw someone at the buffet putting ketchup on a hot dog.
我在自助餐桌边 看到有人往热狗上涂番茄酱
What? Not in my town!
什么 在芝加哥可不能这样
-Wow, you are really good at this. -Let's go.
-你真的很擅长 -走吧
Oh, look. People who selected kidneys might also enjoy small intestines.
看啊 选择肾脏的用户 也许也会喜欢小肠
Just the kidney. We don't need to be up-sold on other innards.
只要肾 我们不需要其他内脏
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Thank you for... this.
谢谢你这么做
Uh. Once your mother is okay, we will never bother you again.
你妈妈痊愈后 我们不会再来烦你了
-I know that's what you want. -Why would I want that?
-我知道这才是你想要的 -我为什么想要那样
-You never understood me. -I raised you as my own flesh.
-你从来就不懂我 -我把你当亲骨肉一样养大
I was tough on you because I expected big things from you.
我对你那么严厉 是因为我对你有很大的期望
You weren't tough. You were mean.
你那不是严厉 是残忍
-Because the world is mean! -Not my world!
-这世界就是残忍的 -我的世界不是那样
I wanted so much for you, Todd.
我对你要求太高了 托德
I wanted to push you to be your best self. I see now that I failed you.
我想鞭策你 逼你成为最好的自己 我知道辜负了你
But you didn't fail me because I am not a failure.
但你没有辜负我 因为我不是什么失败者
Look... Okay, Todd.
我… 好吧 托德
Why do you need to be proud of me on your terms?
为什么要达到你的标准才能让你骄傲
Why can't you see I'm living a good life? I have friends. I have a job...
你看不出我的生活多美好吗 我有朋友 有工作…
You sleep on the couch and you play with puppets all day.
你睡在沙发上 整天玩布偶
I'm happy, Jorge. What more do you want from me?
我很幸福 豪尔赫 这样还不够吗
I want to know that you're okay!
我希望知道你过得好不好
Then why haven't you called in ten years?
那你为什么整整十年没给我打电话
You don't think I wanted to? I'm not the one who...
你以为我不想吗 又不是我…
What?
什么
She loves you, your mother.
你妈妈很爱你
But she's very proud. If you called her, she would talk to you.
但她自尊心太强了 如果你给她打电话 她会和你聊聊的
Well, she can't talk now because she's in a coma, right?
但她现在昏迷了 没办法聊天了
Yeah.
是啊
What are they talking about?
他们在聊什么
Oh, shit, oh, shit, oh, shit.
该死 该死
Chavezes! You got company!
查韦斯父子 有人来了
Get out of there now! Do you read me?
马上离开 收到吗
Hello? Hello?
Diane? Why is there a walkie-talkie in our kitchen?
戴安 厨房里为什么有一个对讲机
God damn it!
我靠
Excuse me? This garage is for shopping center customers only.
不好意思 这个停车场只对商场顾客开放
Okay, fine, I'll buy a pretzel.
好吧 我去买包椒盐饼干
-Or you could just leave. -No, now I want the pretzel.
-你也可以直接离开 -不 我真的想要椒盐饼干
Hey, Diane, get me a pretzel, too, please. Love you, okay?
戴安 给我也带包椒盐饼干 爱你 好吗
Someone's coming. We have to go.
有人来了 我们该走了
I'm not going until I get my kidney.
不拿到我的肾 我不会走的
-Todd, this is serious. -Yes, I understand.
-托德 我是认真的 -我懂
You are very serious.
你很认真
You read serious books and listen to Sirius XM.
你认真读书 听认真的广播
We have to go right now.
我们必须马上走
Why do you always fight me?
你为什么总是跟我吵
Why do you always try to make me leave places?
你为什么总是逼我离开
Stay right where you are!
站住不要动
Uh, I'm sure the other assistants will be here any minute.
其他助理肯定很快就会到了
Traffic's real bad because of the rain.
雨天堵车太严重了
No one else is coming, Stuart.
没有别人了 斯图尔特
-Uh... because of the rain? -They got promoted.
-因为下雨吗 -他们都升职了
Your ranks are divided.
你们不在一个阶级了
Your leadership has abandoned you. Face it, the strike is over.
你的领袖们抛弃了你 面对现实吧 罢工结束了
Whoa. Okay.
好吧
We've drawn up a new collective agreement.
我们起草了新的集体合同
You get none of the things you asked for and you start work again Monday.
你们的要求一个都不会满足 周一开始上班
Sounds fair.
听起来挺公平
If I sign this, does that mean I get a promotion, too?
如果我签字了 我也可以升职吗
Sure, Stuart. Someday.
未来会的 斯图尔特
Princess Carolyn, I'd love to give you a raise,
凯洛琳公主 我很想给你加薪
but you're thinking like an assistant.
但你还保留着助理的思维模式
Any day now, you're gonna get promoted to agent and sign a brand-new contract,
你随时可能升职成经纪人 签下全新的合同
so why are you concerning yourself with these assistantly trifles?
为何还要为这些助理的琐事心烦呢
You really think I have what it takes to be an agent?
您真的觉得我可以成为经纪人
Someday, sure! But for now, you're my assistant,
未来会的 但现在 你是我的助理
and since you've got a similar build
正好 你和邮局里
to the angry lady I fell on at the post office,
被我撞倒的那个愤怒的女士 身材差不多
I need you to try on these apology bikinis and report back where they pinch.
请你试穿一下这件道歉比基尼 告诉我松紧情况
You got it, boss.
没问题 老板
Stuart, don't sign that!
斯图尔特 不要签字
I just remembered there's a typo on page 12!
我刚想起来第12页有一处笔误
Instead of "billable hours," I wrote, "Billy Bob showers!"
把"计费公时" 写成"比利·鲍勃洗澡"了
Ooh, that's not gonna fly, P.C.
那可不行 凯洛琳公主
That guy hasn't showered since Bad Santa.
那家伙拍完"圣诞坏公公" 就没洗过澡了
Man Who Wasn't There? More like "Man Who Doesn't Wash There."
"缺席的人" 我看是缺洗的人吧
Sling Blade? More like "Please Bathe!"
"弹簧折刀" 赶快洗澡吧
Monster's Ball? More like "Monster Balls." Great actor, though.
"死囚之舞" 死囚之污吧
Let me fix up a new version
不过他演技挺好
and you can come back and sign it tomorrow.
让我重新打一稿 你明天再来签字吧
I'll walk you to your car.
我送你出去
Well, this is my car.
这就是我的车了
-Really? -No. I don't own a car.
-真的 -不 我没有车
So why did we walk three blocks in the rain?
那我们为什么要冒雨走三个街区
I panicked! I've never been in charge of where to go before!
我慌了 从来都是别人给我指方向的
You're clearly out of your depth in these negotiations.
你显然无法应付这场谈判
Take this number.
收下这个号码
Wow. This a lot of money, Princess Carolyn.
好大一笔钱啊 凯洛琳公主
That's not an offer, it's a phone number!
这不是我的开价 这是电话号码
Can you drive me home?
你能送我回家吗
-Officer, I... -Sir, did this man attack you?
-警官 我… -先生 这位男士是否攻击了你
-What? No. -You can tell me if he attacked you.
-什么没有 -如果他攻击了你 请告诉我
-Hey! Keep your hands where I can see 'em. -Look, this is all a misunderstanding.
-把手放在我能看见的地方 -这都是个误会
I'm just trying to take this kidney back to my mom.
我只是想把我的肾取回来 给我妈妈用
Whitewhale's got like a hundred of these. He won't even miss this one.
白鲸有几百个肾 根本不会在乎这一个
Well, aren't you a little scamp.
你可真是个小淘气
Oh, stop!
别闹了
What?
什么鬼
Armageddon? More like "Arma-gettin' Away From This Stinky Guy!"
"世界末日" 是这个臭家伙的末日吧
What the...? Hey, who's in my chair?
什么… 谁坐在我的椅子上
Mr. Turteltaub, I thought our meeting was at 9 a.m.
德特杜巴先生 我记得我们约的是早上9点
It appears to be 9:03. - Hello.
-现在已经9点03分了 -你好
If you're serious about negotiating,
如果你想要认真对待与助理们的谈判
it's imprudent to send the message you don't respect our time.
不尊重我们约定的时间 是很鲁莽的行为
To start these negotiations on the right foot,
为了让谈判取得良好的开端
I suggest we adjourn for the day and start in earnest tomorrow.
我建议终止今天的谈判 明天再开始真诚地协商
On schedule?
准时开始
-Okay? -Fabulous. Princess Carolyn.
-好吧 -太好了 凯洛琳公主
Judah.
犹大
-What the shell was that? -Let the negotiations begin.
-这是什么鬼 -正式开始谈判
圣伯纳德医疗中心
Todd, I, uh... owe you an apology.
托德 我欠你一个道歉
I know I was hard on you when you were growing up,
我知道你小时候我对你很严厉
but I was trying to protect you.
但我是想要保护你
Nothing came easy for me.
我的人生从来不容易
It took hard work, focus, discipline to get me where I am today.
我是靠着努力 专心与自律 才走到了今天
Things didn't just work out.
车到山前不一定会有路
But I should have realized: you're white.
但我一直忘了 你是白人
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
She's awake.
她醒了
Do you wanna come say hello? I'm sure she would love to see you.
去打个招呼吗 她肯定很想见你
Well, she has my number.
她知道我的号码
-That's cold, Todd. -What do you expect?
-这也太薄情了 托德 -不然呢
I'm a Chavez, right?
我是查韦斯家的人啊
宿醉药
-Huh? Where am I? -You're at Partridges,
-我在哪里 -你在鹧鸪疗养院
the rehab clinic founded by Danny Bonaduce.
丹尼·布纳德斯创办的康复中心
-What about Pastiches? -I told them I was checking you in here.
-原来那边呢 -我告诉他们我把你送来这边了
Why would you do that?
为什么要这样
Those people need me to be an example of success.
我是他们的成功病例
You can't help anybody else unless you're honest with yourself.
不诚实面对自己 你就永远无法帮助别人
-A wise man told me that. -Who? What wise man?
-一位智者曾对我这么说 -谁 什么智者
You did. I was being poetic and you ruined it.
你 我说得这么有诗意 全被你给毁了
Well, don't listen to me. I'm a drunk!
别听我的 我是个醉鬼
Yeah. But the first step is admitting it.
对 但承认问题是解决问题的第一步
You've destroyed me. I can never go back to Pastiches now.
你毁了我 我再也不能回去做医生了
My husband will leave me.
我的丈夫会离开我
I promised him I would never drink again after what happened to our daughter.
我们的女儿出事后 我答应过他再也不喝酒
What happened to your daughter?
你的女儿怎么了
You know nothing of my life and you think you know what's best for me?
你对我的人生一无所知 却想帮我做决定
The only reason I got drunk in the first place
我重新开始喝酒
is because of your contraband vodka!
都是因为你偷带入院的伏特加
-Well, yes, technically, that's true. -Of course you did this to me.
-理论上说 是的 -你当然会这样对待我
Because I cared about you.
因为我关心你
And you ruin people who care about you.
而你会毁掉每一个关心你的人
Well, best of luck.
祝你好运
I want you to remember this, BoJack. I want you to remember what you did to me.
我希望你记住 波杰克 记住你对我做的事
I remember everything. I'm sober now.
我都记得 我已经戒酒了
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠