马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第8集: 他不在,快点 A Quick One, While He's Away

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 啾啾 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
A hummingbird smiled at me on my walk this morning.
今早散步时 有只蜂鸟对我微笑
In small pleasures such as this, I'm reminded of the presence of the Lord.
这样小小的愉悦 提醒着我上帝与我同在
- As you ought. - And yet...
-应该的 -但是...
- No. - Out with it, Sister Marguerite.
-算了 -说吧 玛格丽特修女
To hesitate is to waste time,
犹豫就是浪费时间
which is a sin when time could be elsewise spent in prayer,
浪费时间就是罪孽 时间本可用来祷告
or handwashing Monsignor Toscani's 1962 Alfa Romeo,
或洗托斯卡尼主教的1962款阿尔法罗密欧
which is itself a form of prayer, is it not?
车本身就是种祷告 对吧
Of course. Yet I find myself consumed by thoughts of my past.
当然 但我总是想起我的过去
You have no past. You've confessed.
你没有过去 你已忏悔
Your sins have been washed clean.
你的罪孽已被洗清
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
This is like day one stuff, what are we talking about here?
这些你应该早就懂了 为什么还在聊
The people I've hurt, the lives I've ruined,
我伤害过的人 破坏过的人生
The people I've hurt, the lives I've ruined,
我伤害过的人 破坏过的人生
are they washed clean as well?
也被洗清了吗
Your regrets are of no benefit to the Lord.
你的后悔对上帝无益
Ruminating so is a solipsism unbefitting a sister of the cloth.
反复想这些是唯我主义的体现 修女不该如此
Is it solipsism to be concerned with the fates of others?
关心他人的命运也是唯我主义吗
Perhaps one could argue cloistering oneself from the world is itself a form of solipsism.
那也可以说 把自己封闭在修道院里 与世隔绝也是唯我主义
If one were being ungenerous.
心胸狭隘的人会那么想
Remember when you first arrived here and you didn't talk for like two years?
记不记得你刚来的时候 整整两年没有开口
I will trouble you no further, Mother.
我不会再打扰你了 院长
Lord, how you challenge me with so vexing a pupil.
主啊 为何要用如此恼人的学徒来考验我
What dereliction is this?!
这是何等的玩忽职守
When you get to Heaven, look up Margo Martindale!
若你上了天堂 去打听打听玛歌·玛丁戴尔
I won't be there, but my movies will!
我上不了天堂 但我的电影会在
I wanna know what's changed since the strike.
我想知道罢工到底改变了什么
Are assistants treated better or have things reverted to business as usual?
助理得到更好的待遇了吗 还是又恢复原样了
Yeah, give me ten inches. I also want a roast beef sub.
对 我要10寸的 再来个烤牛肉三明治
Six inches.
6寸
- Paige Sinclair is on her way up. - Ah, shit.
-佩奇·辛克莱尔马上就到 -该死
She's the best reporter this building's ever seen,
她是我们这儿最棒的记者
but, goddamn, is that woman a pain in the ass.
但那女人可真难搞
Colleagues!
同事们
Your eyes do not deceive!
你们没有看错
You may find my gown overly formal for the workplace,
你们也许觉得穿婚纱来上班过于正式
but that is because I am, as of today
但那是因为本人今天
formerly a member of this vaulted institution.
将成为这个重要机构的前成员
As I'm to be wed tonight
因为我今晚就将成婚
and the newsroom is no room for a domesticated woman,
新闻编辑室容不下家庭妇女
I bid you farewell.
我与各位就此别过
Okay, goodbye.
好的 再见
Yes, mine was a storied run as the star reporter for "The Reporter."
没错 我曾是 "好莱乌报道"的明星记者
"Front Page Paige," they called me!
人们都叫我"首页佩奇"
- Well, we'll miss you, Paige. - Indeed.
-我们会想你的 佩奇 -没错
My shoes don't fill easy,
我很难找到合脚的鞋
my left foot striking a more robust silhouette than her starboard sister.
左脚的轮廓比右脚健壮许多
But I cannot prolong my engagement.
但我的婚期拖不得
After all, time, as they say, is a river without banks.
毕竟人常说 时间的长河没有堤岸[银行]
Time may not have banks, but this periodical certainly does.
时间没有银行 但这间杂志社绝对有
Maximillian Banks, at my service!
马克西米利安银行 为您效劳
Maximilian Banks.
马克西米利安银行
I may lack your nose for news, but I've got an eyeball for a highball!
我也许没有你的新闻嗅觉 但我有好品味
Why, this man couldn't string together two clauses without ending on a preposition.
这个男人怎么不用介词就不会连接两个从句呢
I don't know what you're referring to.
我不懂你在说什么
You could fill a library with all the things you don't know.
你不懂的事情都够填满一座图书馆了
In fact, they do. They call them libraries.
还真有这东西 就叫图书馆
Guys, we're trying to work here.
两位 我们在工作呢
No matter, I shan't be staying.
没关系 我很快就走
My sweet betrothed, Baxter Bellamy,
我亲爱的未婚夫巴克斯特·贝拉米
awaits with champagne to chauffeur me directly to my nuptials,
正手拿香槟 准备送我去婚礼现场
and I didn't think I'd visit long,
我并未计划久留
so I left him in the car with the windows up.
所以我把他留在车里 关上车窗
Good, I've got business to attend to as well.
很好 我也有正事要办
I'll have you know it's almost time for my mid-morning confabulation
跟你说一声 我正要跟一位前星妈
with a former stage mother to the stars, Mrs. Carol Himmelfarb-Richardson.
卡罗尔·希梅尔法布-理查德森太太 进行例行晨聊
You've been taking those phone calls?!
你一直在接她的电话
Yes, she is as loony as a Canadian dollar,
对 她像加拿大元一样疯狂
but she is a scintillating conversationalist.
但聊起天来总让我眼前一亮
What about the conversation scintillates?
哪里让你眼前一亮了
She calls every day to see if we have any information on her dead daughter.
她每天都打电话问有没有关于她死去的女儿的新消息
- The answer's always no. - Sounds like a scoop.
-答案永远是没有 -听着是个大独家
It's not. It's a pop star who overdosed. Open-and-shut case.
不是 只是个酗酒过量的明星 早就结案了
- All the better for opening and shutting. - Why do you have that?
-这样更好 -你拿电话干嘛
Baxter, my boy, my dear sweet beautiful bridegroom,
巴克斯特 我亲爱的帅新郎
best put the champagne on ice.
先把香槟冰起来吧
I've got a story that simply demands my attention
有条让我无法移开视线的新闻
and I just couldn't marry you before it's settled.
调查清楚之前 我不能嫁给你
I'd only be distracted, which isn't fair to you or me.
我会分心的 这对你我都不公平
Oh, darling, I've already committed to being your wife.
亲爱的 我已经承诺嫁给你
What, you need to hear a few measly words?
怎么 你想听几个贫瘠的词语
Well, "I do." Does that satisfy?
"我愿意" 满意了吗
I do, I do, I do,
我愿意
and I do want you to wait for me to ring you again shortly.
愿意让你等我的电话
I knew you'd understand.
我知道你会懂
Now, as to the girl. I smell beans. Spill 'em.
那个姑娘一听就有问题 说吧
The girl's name was Sharon Lynn.
那个姑娘叫做沙朗·琳恩
It's Sarah Lynn.
是莎拉·琳恩
♪ Don't you touch my prickly muffin ♪
♪ 不要碰我傲娇的小松饼 ♪
Did you ever notice that this music video takes place in a planetarium,
发现了吗 这个音乐视频是在天文台拍的
and Sarah Lynn died in a planetarium?
莎拉·琳恩死在天文台
Tawnie.
桃妮
Are we going to this party?
还去不去参加派对
I didn't come all the way down to Manhattan
我大老远跑来曼哈顿
to just watch you watch your boyfriend
不是为了看你看男朋友
be on the internet at his parents' fancy house.
在他爸妈的豪宅里上网的
Don't parent-shame him, Hollyhock.
别用父母羞辱他 霍莉霍克
It's not Trey's fault he grew up in an Upper Westside brownstone.
特雷在上西区的独栋别墅里长大 不是他的错
Also, I'm not her boyfriend. We're uncomplicated like that.
而且我也不是她男朋友 我和她没那么复杂
Come on! We're missing the party.
走吧 快赶不上派对了
What? No. If we show up before 2:00, everyone's gonna think we're losers.
什么 不 要是在2点前到场 别人会觉得我们很逊
Fine. But can't we do something else while we wait?
好吧 那我们能不能做点别的
Let's explore the city!
去城里转转吧
The Big Apple.
大苹果 纽约市
There she is.
我来了
Apparently, there's a bar around here called Hartigan's.
这附近有家叫做哈迪根的酒吧
My cousin and his friends call it "They-Don't-Cardigan's." I don't get it.
我表弟和他朋友叫它"不穿羊毛衫" 我不太懂
Wow, a real New York bar. That could be cool.
真正的纽约酒吧 肯定很酷
Yeah, a bar! But how often are we in New York?
酒吧是不错 但好不容易来次纽约
Let's go to the top of the Empire State Building,
去帝国大厦的楼顶吧
like the big ape in that movie, Sleepless in Seattle!
就像"西雅图夜未眠"那个电影里的大猩猩一样
All right! Big building!
好 去大楼
All right! Big building!
雨天进屋的女孩好 去大楼
All right! Big building!
雨天进屋的女孩好 去大楼
All right! Big building!
雨天进屋的女孩好 去大楼
All right! Big building!
雨天进屋的女孩好 去大楼
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
雨天进屋的女孩
Lord, we thank You for this bounty... Ella?
上帝 感谢你赐予我们...艾拉
That place you sent me didn't fix me.
你送我去的地方没有治好我
Because I am not a thing to be fixed, Daddy.
因为我不需要治疗 爸爸
Have a seat. We're havin' bacon-blasted chicken fingers from Chicken-4-Dayz.
坐下吧 我们今晚吃全天炸鸡的培根鸡条
I'm not staying. I'm going to a place where the people accept me.
我不留 我要去个有人愿意接纳我的地方
You sit your ass in that chair, Ella, because that place is right here.
你给我坐下 艾拉 这里就是你要找的地方
Oh, Daddy!
爸爸
That's what I wish I'd said.
真希望我当时这么说了
I haven't seen Ella in four years, but every night I bring home dinner,
我和艾拉已经四年没有见面 每晚买晚餐时
I get an extra bucket of bacon-blasted chicken fingers just for her,
我都会为她多买一桶培根鸡条
so that if she ever comes home...
如果她哪天回家...
she'll know that she's welcome at our table.
她就会知道 我们的餐桌永远欢迎她
Kelsey Jannings, our little indie film darling,
卡西·詹宁斯 亲爱的独立电影人
I think I speak for both of us when I say gooba, gooba, hey, yah, yah!
我觉得我们俩都想对你说 棒棒哒
Tears. Feel my cheeks. Damp cheeks over here.
我都哭了 你摸我的脸 都湿了
I do notice it's not as Chicken-4-Dayz-focused
不过我发现重心不在全天炸鸡上
as maybe it seemed in the outline stage?
和最初策划的不大相同
Talk us through your journey there.
跟我们说说你的想法
What do you want? You want a close-up of the bucket?
你们想要什么 炸鸡桶的特写吗
Ooh, I think that would make it feel like a commercial,
那样就会显得它像个广告
and what's so innovative about this content
这个项目的革新之处就在于
is that it's not a commercial.
它不是个广告
Right, I forgot about the innovative part of it. Excuse me.
没错 我忘了它的革新之处了 不好意思
Our target demo responds poorly
当我们的目标受众知道
when they feel they're being advertised to,
自己在看广告时 都没什么反应
but they love stories that engage them on their level,
但他们喜欢让人感同身受的故事
utilizing themes of inclusivity, as well as dunking on the olds.
包容各个族群 同时在老一辈头上暴扣
Ah, yes, teens love dunking on olds, is there any way to get more of that in?
对 年轻人喜欢在老一辈头上暴扣 多拍点这方面的吧
- Well, we already shot the ad. - Not an ad.
-可广告已经拍完了 -不是广告
The immersive product placement journey.
沉浸式软植入旅程
But maybe I can find takes that are in more of a dunking tone,
也许我可以找到更有"暴扣感"的镜头
as well as shots that highlight more prominently
或者凸显产品
but do not feature the bucket of chicken-bacon finger-blasters.
又没拍到培根鸡条桶的画面
Thank you for letting us help you share your beautiful vision with the world.
谢谢你让我们帮你 向全世界分享你的美丽视角
No. Thank you.
不 谢谢你们
I'm sorry, it's bullshit.
抱歉 可这就是垃圾
A gig's a gig.
有活干就行
And Vassar doesn't accept indie cred in lieu of my daughter's tuition.
瓦萨学院可不会因为我是独立导演 就给我的女儿免学费
I just don't believe it. You're a way better director than I am.
真不敢相信 你是个比我优秀很多的导演
If you'd told me that one day you'd be doing chicken commercials...
要是当时你告诉我以后会拍炸鸡广告...
- Not a commercial. - That you'd be doing
-不是广告 -你会拍
sponsored content pre-roll for Beverly Hillbillies reruns on Gronkle
"豪门新人类"重播前播放的植入性短片
while I'm directing another action-adventure blockbuster,
而我却在执导又一部动作冒险大片
this one set in the world of competitive ballroom dancing,
是关于交谊舞比赛的故事
working title, "Balls to the Wall," if you'd told me that...
暂定名"舞可阻挡" 如果你告诉我这些...
You'd be super-stoked?
你会很振奋
Yeah, first, I'd be really stoked,
对 一开始我会很振奋
but then eventually, I would get around to being outraged.
但很快 我就会感到愤怒
It is fun that we're both working on the same lot, though.
但我们在同一个片场工作 还是挺有趣的
- Right? -Yeah.
-对吧 -对
Sorry.
抱歉
What now?
又怎么了
Again? Okay.
又来 好吧
Yeah. I'll talk to her.
好 我去和她聊
吉娜·卡兹图
What are these new pages? Why do I have new pages?
这新剧本是什么 为什么会有新剧本
You don't like the new pages?
你不喜欢新剧本吗
The content of the pages is not the issue, Justin.
重点不是剧本的内容 贾斯汀
- Yeah. - I spent time preparing the other pages.
-对 -我花了很多时间准备原来的剧本
You understand?
你懂吗
I rehearsed them. I studied them. That's precious time I'll never get back!
我一次次排练 努力钻研 这些珍贵的时间一去不复返
And then some person... I don't know this person...
-什么 -然后有个人... 我不认识的人...
And by the way, I don't like strange persons knocking on my door
对了 我不喜欢陌生人敲完我的门后
and then letting themselves in. The knock is so I can tell you to enter.
直接推门进来 敲门就是在问我能不能进来
If you just enter, what is the purpose of the knock?
你都要直接进来了 干嘛还要敲门
You're right, of course.
当然 你说得对
My point is about the pages. Why are you throwing new things at me?
重点是新剧本 为什么要给我新东西
The insurance guys are nixing the car chase.
保险公司拒绝给追车戏承保
We had to think fast, so we put together a new hand-to-hand combat scene
时间紧迫 只好写了场徒手搏斗的戏
we're gonna throw on top of the meringue number.
放在点心戏的后面
- So, it's a stunt? -I thought you'd be excited.
-所以是特技表演 -我以为你会很激动
I'm excited! It's more time spent on your face.
我就很激动 你会有更多特写镜头
Ever since I directed you in that episode of "FBI: Female Body Inspectors,"
自从你出演了我导演的那集 "FBI: 女性身体调查员"后
I thought... "I gotta give this woman her close-up."
我就在想... "我得给她更多大特写"
Don't produce me, Justin.
我不是你的作品 贾斯汀
Is there choreography? When am I learning this stunt?
需要跳舞吗 我上哪儿去学啊
April's gonna be on set. She'll make sure you understand the stunt.
爱珀尔会来片场 保证你掌握每个动作
- And it's gonna be safe? -We are taking every precaution.
-不会有危险吧 -我们会格外小心
And we are not gonna shoot until you are 100 percent comfortable.
等你做好百分百心理准备再开拍
Thank you. I didn't mean to bite your head off.
谢谢你 我没想冲你发脾气
- I just don't like being surprised, okay? -Totally my fault.
-我只是不喜欢意外的事 -都是我的错
I should've warned you.
我应该提前提醒你
Is there something else going on that I should know about?
还有什么需要我知道的事吗
I'm fine. I'm actually being really cool here.
我很好 我在这儿挺开心的
I'm not some kind of monster just because I don't like surprises.
我不喜欢意料之外的事 不代表我是个怪物
I'm number one on the call sheet. I'm entitled to a little respect.
我是这部戏的主演 理应得到一些尊重
No, you're right.
当然 你说得对
I mean, I've worked on projects where the number one on the call sheet
我以前参与的一些项目的主演
was like an actual crazy person, so I think I'm being really cool.
简直就像神经病一样 我觉得我还不错
- You are being so cool. - Yeah?
-你做得非常好 -是吗
Can you wait until you're out of earshot
你能先走到我听不见的地方
to make your exasperated sighs, please?
再恼怒地叹气吗
Yes, sorry!
好 抱歉
飞盘锦标赛
Kelsey! You can't compare yourself to Justin Kenyon.
卡西 别和贾斯汀·肯扬攀比了
- What's the difference? -The difference is he has a great agent.
-有什么区别 -区别是他有个出色的经纪人
That was a joke, but I see you're in no mood.
看来你没心情开玩笑
I'm a good director.
我是个好导演
Yes, but Justin's movies make actual money.
对 但贾斯汀的电影可以赚钱
The last big movie you were on, you got fired off of.
你上次参与大片的制作 还被解雇了
Explain this to me.
你倒是解释一下
I didn't break into the Nixon Library alone
闯进尼克松图书馆的不只我一个
and yet I'm the only one whose career has suffered.
但只有我的职业生涯受到了影响
Why do you think that is?
你说是为什么
Kelse, I don't know by what fancy the fates push us about in their great cosmic dance.
卡西 我不知道在浩瀚宇宙中 命运如何推动着我们
- I am but an agent. - What about these stories I keep hearing
-我不过是个经纪人 -但我经常听到消息
about how people wanna hire more female directors?
说很多人想雇女性导演
Oh, they want to, they want to so bad. Just not for this particular project.
没错 他们非常想用女导演 只不过不是这个项目
Which particular project?
哪个项目
Anyone. I mean, you name it. Whatever Paul Feig's doing.
所有项目 全都是 只要有保罗·费格参与
You need to get me out of director jail.
你得帮我从导演监狱脱身
Even Roman Polanski works more than I do, and he should be in actual jail.
罗曼·波兰斯基的活儿都比我多 他才该真正进监狱
Yeah, for his last couple of movies, at least, right?
因为他这几年拍的片子 对吧
No. Not for his last couple of movies.
不 不是因为他的片子
Carol, be a doll and tell this dame what you told me.
卡罗尔 请把对我说过的话 向这位女士再说一遍
I just don't understand why my daughter would start using again.
我不明白我的女儿为何又开始酗酒
She was sober. She was going to AA meetings.
她已经戒了 还参加了匿名戒酒会
You suspect foul play?
你怀疑有人从中作梗
Listen to this, the last voicemail I ever got from her,
你听听她给我的最后一通留言
a month before she died.
她死前一个月
莎拉·琳恩
Mommy.
妈妈莎拉·琳恩
莎拉·琳恩
I got out of a meeting and we're making amends,
我刚从互助会出来 我们准备弥补过错
so I just wanted to say I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment.
所以我想对你说 对不起 我让你这么失望
I'm sorry my platinum records clashed
对不起 我的白金唱片
with the chic minimalism of your new sun room.
与你日光浴室的极简装修风格 格格不入
And I'm sorry I didn't introduce you as my older sister
对不起 我们在儿童选择奖上遇到大卫·哈塞尔霍夫时
when we met David Hasselhoff at the Kids' Choice Awards.
我没有说你是我的姐姐
And I'm sorry I've never been enough for you, Mommy!
对不起 我从来不能满足你 妈妈
What an angel. She just wanted me to be happy.
真是个小天使 她只是希望我幸福
What is the "we"?
"我们"是谁
- What? -Yeah! At the beginning.
-什么 -对 留言的开头
She says, "We're making amends." Who's this "we"?
她说"我们要弥补过错" "我们"是谁
You know, we don't have to go to this party if you don't want to.
如果你不想去派对 可以不用去
What? I'm the one who keeps saying, "Let's go to the party."
什么 是我一直在催你们去派对
The only reason I came down here was so we could go to this party and get drunk.
我来纽约就是为了参加这场派对 喝个烂醉
Come on. I've gone to like a hundred parties with you.
拜托 我跟你一起参加过上百个派对
You always say you're gonna drink,
你每次都说要喝个烂醉
and you never do, which is fine, by the way!
但每次都不喝酒 当然 我不介意
No one's ever offered me a drink.
从没有人给我递过酒
I keep waiting for this famous peer pressure
我一直在等待传说中的同伴压力
I've heard so much about and it never happens!
我总是听说 可从没遇到过
You wanna go have a drink? Here I am, your peer, pressuring you.
你想喝酒吗 好 我作为你的同伴 正式向你施压
I'm nervous about losing control, you know?
我害怕自己会失控
I think drinking alcohol might not be for you.
我觉得喝酒可能不适合你
But I don't wanna be scared of something that's supposed to be fun.
但我不希望畏惧一件本该带来快乐的事
That's why I wanna go to that party with a bunch of strangers.
所以我想参加全都是陌生人的派对
Because if I'm gonna lose control, I don't want it to be in front of people I know.
就算要失控 也不希望被熟人看见
- Okay, weirdo. - You're a weirdo.
-好吧 怪人 -你才是怪人
Because I am not a thing to be fixed, Daddy.
因为我不需要治疗 爸爸
Do you think we should ADR her saying "Daddy-o"? Is "Daddy-o" more of a dunk?
要不剪辑一下 让她说"老哥" 这样会不会更有暴扣感
- Hello? -Um, hello?
-喂 -喂
Am I speaking to the future director of "Fireflame"?!
你是"火火侠"的准导演吗
- What's that? -"Fireflame"! It's a superhero movie!
-什么东西 -"火火侠" 超级英雄电影
Another one?
又来
Yes, but the difference is this one's about a lady superhero,
对 但这次不一样 因为主角是个女英雄
which means this one you could actually get hired on!
也就是说 你有机会被选中
I don't want them to hire me just because I'm a woman.
我不希望他们选我只因为我是女人
Ugh. You think Justin Kenyon says,
你觉得贾斯汀·肯扬会说
"I don't want them to hire me just because I'm a man"?
"我不希望他们选我只因为我是男人"吗
Of course not! He says, "Money, money, money. Nom, nom, nom."
当然不会 他会说"赚钱咯"
I have heard him say that.
我听过他这么说
Besides, they don't want this to be just another superhero movie.
还有 他们不希望拍成老套的超级英雄电影
They're looking for someone who can make a superhero movie with a twist!
他们想找个让超级英雄电影改头换面的人
So, what, they want me to pitch the twist?
所以呢 他们要我提改进方案
No, the twist is that it's a woman.
不 把主角换成女人就是改动
But they do wanna hear your take,
不过他们想听听你的见解
by which I mean they want you, as a woman, to tell them their take.
应该说他们想听听你 作为女性 说出他们的见解
I've been saying for years
我说了好多年了
as soon as we run out of popular male characters
我们给所有人气男角色都拍了电影
and we've given them each two sequels, we have to make a movie about Fireflame!
还有两部续集之后 就该拍火火侠的电影
I think that's really edgy and outside the box.
我觉得这想法很前卫 很出挑
Outside is exactly where we're trying to be, in relation to the box.
我们就希望你跳出原有的条条框框
We really think Fireflame can connect with today's Yas Queen culture.
火火侠应该能与时下流行的"风骚女王"文化结合
Yeah, I got a real Yas Queen vibe from her.
对 她身上的确有风骚女王的气场
She comes in, she saves the day, everyone loves her!
她出场 拯救世界 人人都爱她
Didn't I tell you this would make a great movie?
我有没有说过这电影肯定好看
Uh, pretty sure I told you, Nancy. I have always loved Fireflame.
我记得是我跟你说的 南希 我一直喜欢火火侠
I'm sorry. I remember now, you did tell me that.
抱歉 我想起来了 你确实跟我说过
Well, uh, thanks for coming in.
谢谢你过来
We're obviously gonna hear a lot of takes,
我们还会听取其他人的想法
but it seems like you have a special connection to the material.
但你似乎对这部电影的主题 有着独到的见解
I do.
没错
周三安排
社区活动中心
I'm famished. Let's find a place where I can get a glass with an olive in it.
我饿死了 找个有特调鸡尾酒的地方吧社区活动中心
社区活动中心
Try to stay on task, won't you, Maxy?
专心完成任务好吗 马克西
If Sarah Lynn was going to meetings here, someone must have seen her,
如果莎拉·琳恩参加了互助会 肯定有人见过她
and if someone saw something,
如果有人看到了
then I wanna know it, particularly as it pertains...
我就要知道 尤其是关系到...
What crime have I committed to deserve so long a sentence?
我犯了什么罪 要听这么长一个句子
I've got a point.
我有重点
Once you arrived at it, send me a postcard.
你说到那儿的时候 给我寄张明信片
The starlet was alone when she died, right?
这个小明星是一个人死的吧
But there was someone else with her while she was blotto.
但她喝得烂醉如泥时 身边还有别人
Who was that person? What'd they see?
那个人是谁 他们看到了什么
And why weren't they mentioned in the police report?
为什么警察报告里没有提到他们
There's your who, what and why.
已经有人物 事件和原因
Get a when and a where in there, and we've got ourselves a story.
再加上时间和地点 新闻就成型了
Bully for you, you're almost caught up to where I was an hour ago.
你真棒 已经赶上我一小时前的进度了
Let's chat again in an hour when you've gotten to where I'm at now.
一小时后 等你赶上我现在进度 我们再聊吧
Sounds good.
听起来不错
In the meantime, someone in this building might just offer the key
与此同时 这栋楼里也许有人 可以给我们一把钥匙
that opens the gate to the garden
可以打开花园
with the tree that bears the fruit that is our scoop.
从树上摘下独家新闻的果实
Get someone to squeal on an AA meeting?
你希望有人透露互助会的内容
I do believe one "A" of the two stands for "anonymous."
AA会 其中一个A好像是"匿名"的意思吧
The other "A", I could not possibly fathom.
另一个A是什么我就不清楚了
I envy your faith in the honor and discretion of other people.
我真嫉妒你 这么信任人的品德与信用
Let's see how that honor stacks up against the desire
来看看他们的信用比不比得上
to dish on celebrities so as to appear swank by association.
出卖名人 作为自己炫耀资本的渴望吧
Excuse me, kind stranger. I'm writing a story on the efficacy of your program.
打扰了 友善的陌生人 我在写一篇关于互助会效果的文章
I understand one of the pillars is anonymity, but if you could...
我知道匿名是你们的基本素质 但如果可以...
I once saw Craig Ferguson here! I don't know why I said that.
克雷格·弗格森来过 我怎么说出来了
I really shouldn't say. It's anonymous, but I have seen Robert Downey, Jr.
我不该说的 这是匿名互助会 但我在这儿见过小罗伯特·唐尼
Jamie Lee Curtis winked at me once.
杰米·李·柯蒂斯对我抛过媚眼
Colin Farrell, Russell Brand, the Ikea Monkey.
卡林·法瑞尔 罗素·布兰德 还有宜家的猴子
- Sarah Lynn, I've seen. - Really?
-我见过莎拉·琳恩 -真的
About a month before she died. It was pretty clear she was using.
就在她死前一个月 她显然又酗酒了
Well, how do you figure? Did she say something?
你怎么知道 她说什么了吗
She didn't, but her friend did.
没有 但她朋友说了
- Her friend? -Large fella.
-她朋友 -大个子
I think he was a horse or a bull maybe, it's hard to remember.
好像是马还是牛 记不清了
Kind of like a rounder Brad Garrett type, but with a very forgettable face.
有点像酒鬼版的布拉德·加瑞特 不过长得没记忆点
He told a story, though, I remember that.
他说了个故事 这个我记得
It was about a trip he took to... New Mexico.
是他去... 新墨西哥时发生的事
- Oh? -Yeah, it was about a girl and a mother.
对 故事里有个女孩和一个母亲
Oh, this is so long ago now.
已经过去太久了
I think he had sex with the girl, or maybe he had sex with the mother?
他好像和那个女孩上床了 还是和母亲来着
Well, do get your story sorted, but I'd prefer it if it's sordid.
最好把故事线理清楚 但我喜欢人物的混乱关系
And this man left with Sarah Lynn?
这个人和莎拉·琳恩一起离开的
Do you recall anything else about this man, his name, perhaps?
你能想起关于他的其他信息吗 比如他的名字
No, but I remember the girl's name.
不 但我记得那个女孩的名字
Yes, Sarah Lynn, now we're all up to speed.
对 莎拉·琳恩 你终于想起来了
No, the girl from his story. The one in New Mexico.
不 是他故事里的那个女孩 新墨西哥的那个
He was weirdly proud of it, said her name was Penny Carson.
他好像还很骄傲 说她叫佩妮·卡森
Carson, eh?
卡森
"Penny Carson," he said. "And that's her real name, you can look her up!"
他说"她的真名叫佩妮·卡森 你可以去查查她"
I remember thinking, "Why does he want us to look her up?"
我当时还在想 "他为什么要让我们去查她"
So she's sexy, but don't you call her sweetheart.
她很性感 但千万别叫她甜心
- Boy. - Oh, that is so Fireflame.
-天啊 -太像火火侠了
- Stop! -What?
-停 -什么
- I'm sorry, I can't let you... - Uh, excuse me.
-抱歉 我不能让你们... -不好意思
Are you already... Sorry. I'm sure she's got a great pitch,
你已经... 抱歉 我相信她的见解很出色
but the movie you want, it's just not realistic.
但你们想要的电影 一点都不真实
Sure it is. Wendy Wiggum ate fire as a baby
当然真实 温迪·威格姆小时候吞下了火焰
and now she holds the power of the Fireflame. It's all very logical.
于是获得了火火侠的超能力 非常符合逻辑嘛
No, I just mean you're doing this all wrong.
不 我是说你们的剧本方向大错特错
She saves the day, and everybody loves her?
她拯救世界 然后人人都爱她
I mean, yeah, that makes sense if she's a man.
如果她是男人 这一切都说得通
But it's never worked like that for me.
但我可从没碰上过这种好事
Well, this isn't about you.
主角又不是你
That's right! It's about an exotic dancer who's also interdimensional.
没错 主角是个可以穿越次元的脱衣舞娘
No. I mean the rules are different for women.
不 我是说 女人面对的规则不同
If you're a woman and you save the day, nobody loves you.
如果一个女人拯救了世界 没人会爱你
People take you for granted, or worse, they resent you.
人们会觉得这是你该做的 甚至会因此恨你
They punish you.
惩罚你
The more powerful you are, the more they'll take your power away.
你的能力越大 他们就越想夺走你的能力
And I just think if your movie is smart, you'll acknowledge that.
如果你们想拍聪明的电影 至少要懂这点
- Ooh, yeah, sounds like a bummer. - Yeah, it's a bummer.
-听起来真扫兴 -是啊 很扫兴
Being a superhero is hard. Otherwise, everyone would do it.
超级英雄不好当 不然大家都去当了
Okay, well, thank you for...
好吧 谢谢你...
Maybe that is a bad superhero movie. Not aspirational enough, I don't know.
也许那会是糟糕的超级英雄片 没办法激励人心
But it's real. And it's different.
但它才真实 与众不同
Also, in my version, she's gay. Okay, bye!
还有 在我的设想里 她是同性恋 好了 再见
You're not bad for a beginner.
对于初学者来说 你跳得不坏
Wrong on both counts.
你两点都说错了
I'm no beginner. And I'm very bad.
我不是初学者 我可坏了
What the hell?
什么鬼
- Cut! Is everyone okay? - I don't know. Do I have a concussion?
-停 大家还好吗 -我不知道 我脑震荡了吗
You fell like a foot.
你才摔了30公分左右
- Why did you drop me? -Why'd you scream at me?
-你为什么把我放倒 -你为什么尖叫
- Hey, guys... - I didn't know he was gonna dip me.
-两位... -我不知道他会让我下腰
- That's not what we rehearsed! -You said to have fun with it.
-彩排时没有这个动作 -你让我们尽情发挥啊
I meant fun energy. I didn't mean change the choreography.
我是让你享受表演 不是随便改动作
I can't do this. I am number one on the call sheet...
我拍不下去了 我是主角...
- Number one on the call sheet? - and all I ask for is a modicum...
-她成主角了 -只希望得到一点点的...
- Breaking news! She's number one! - ...of respect and professionalism.
-大新闻 她才是主角 -...尊重和职业态度
Okay, let's everybody cool down.
好了 我们... 都冷静一点
Do not tell me to cool down like I'm the crazy person here.
别叫我冷静 有毛病的又不是我
I'm just trying to have a safe workplace environ...
我只想要个安全的工作环境...
I had you. What the fuck is wrong with you?
我接住你了 你有什么毛病
- I'm... I'm going home. - Gina, we need to get this sequence,
-我... 我要回家了 -吉娜 我们必须拍完这场戏
- and we are already behind. - Not my problem.
-进度已经落后了 -与我无关
I get that you're mad, and you're totally right, but everybody else here...
我知道你很生气 你说得都没错 但其他人...
Not my problem.
与我无关
You got that dip, though, right?
下腰的镜头拍到了吧
Okay. Trey and I will be in the coatroom, doing hand stuff.
好了 特雷和我去衣帽间里打飞机了
- Otherwise, you don't know anybody here. -
这样 房间里就全是陌生人了
Sorry.
抱歉
- Oh! What do you see? -What?
-你看到了什么 -什么
You're having an anxiety attack, so look around the room and tell me what you see.
你的焦虑症发作了 看看四周 告诉我你看到了什么
I-I see people partying and passing out!
我看到人们在狂欢... 有人晕倒
What else do you see?
还有呢
Um, books. Pizza boxes. I see light fixtures.
书本 披萨盒 我看到了灯具
I see an odd amount of floor poofs.
到地板上有奇怪的圆坐垫
- Okay, now say your name. - Hollyhock.
-好 现在说出你的名字 -霍莉霍克
- Last name too. - No, we'll be here all night.
-还有姓氏 -别 那要说一整晚
- You feel any calmer? -Yeah, actually. A little bit.
-镇定点了吗 -是 好一点了
It's a trick my psychiatrist taught me. It's supposed to help you ground yourself.
这是我心理医生教我的 可以帮你稳定情绪
- Thanks. - Except for the saying your name part.
-谢谢 -除了说出名字的那部分
That's not really part of it. I just wanted to know your name.
其实没有这个问题 是我想知道你的名字
Oh. Okay, cool.
好吧
I-I'm Peter, by the way.
对了 我叫皮特
Just so you don't have to wait for me to have an anxiety attack too.
这样你就不用等我焦虑症发作 再问我名字了
- Hollyhock. - Yeah, I know.
-我叫霍莉霍克 -我知道了
Oh. Right.
对哦
So, this party's kind of crowded. You wanna go get some air?
这里太挤了 要出去透透气吗
Yeah. But it's pretty cold out.
好 但外面很冷
- Oh, yeah, that's true. - But we're wearing jackets!
-没错 -不过我们穿着外套
Also true.
也没错
Darling, you must keep the cake cold
亲爱的 把蛋糕也放进冰箱
and the flowers fresh for just a moment longer.
再帮花束保鲜一下
This story has revealed itself
这个报道
to be thornier than a rose bush and just as sweet.
比玫瑰丛还荆棘丛生 但同样甜美
When shall I return? Well, I haven't sorted that out yet.
我什么时候回去我还没有决定
It seems I've gone to New Mexico for a spell.
可能要去新墨西哥一段时间
Well, we're here.
我们到了
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
特苏基
So I wanted to talk to you because I'm directing a new movie: "Fireflame"!
我想和你聊聊 因为我要执导新片"火火侠"了
"Fireflame"? Get that money. Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom!
"火火侠" 那你可赚大钱咯
Yeah. So I need an actress. Someone tough, but vulnerable.
我要找个女主角 坚强又柔软的人
I know you're working with Gina Cazador. What do you think of her?
你正在和吉娜·卡兹图合作 你觉得她怎么样
Look, if you've seen her work, you know what she can do.
看过她的作品 一定清楚她的实力
She's very versatile. Really talented.
戏路很宽 才华横溢
But personality-wise, what's she like? Is she good to work with?
但个性方面呢 她是个好相处的人吗
I can't risk any drama on set. There's too much riding on this for me.
我可不希望片场又什么闹剧 这部片不能出闪失
If I'm being honest, I can't recommend her.
老实说 我不推荐她
- No? -Especially if you have a lot of stunts.
-是吗 -尤其是在特技场景很多的片子里
I mean, don't get me wrong, she's great on camera. She just...
别误会 她的表演很出色 只是...
- Uh... She can be a little difficult. - What do you mean?
-她有时候有点难搞 -什么意思
I don't know what happened.
我也不知道怎么了
I worked with her a couple years ago, she was great, but, um...
几年前我和她合作过一次 她当时很棒 但现在...
Oh, you know who'd be perfect? Courtney Portnoy!
你知道谁最合适吗 科特妮·波特诺伊
Oh! I love her.
我喜欢她
I've heard nothing but good things.
我身边的人都在夸她
It's fine. You're not even supposed to like it yet.
没事 你不用第一口就爱上它
It tastes okay-er over time.
喝着喝着就好了
Yeah, I'm kind of aspiring to be okay-er over time myself.
我希望过段时间 我也能好点
You know, I actually didn't even drink for like all of college.
我上大学时几乎滴酒不沾
I had some shit go down in high school, and...
高中时我碰上了件蠢事...
You know, there was this girl in my town. Anyway, it's a long story.
我老家有个姑娘 这故事太长了
No, I wanna hear it.
不 我想听
Okay. She had this man living in her house.
好吧 她家住了个男人
You mean like more than one dad?
她有不只一个爸爸吗
No, no, she had just the one dad, but then there was this other guy.
不 她只有一个爸爸 但家里还有个男人
- Weird. - Totally weird, right?
-真奇怪 -奇怪透顶吧
Okay. So this girl was best friends with my girlfriend.
这个女孩和我当时的女朋友是闺蜜
We all went to prom together: me, my girlfriend, the girl, and the man.
我们一起去了毕业舞会 我 我女朋友 这个女孩和那个男人
Wait, the man went to prom with you? Yeesh.
等等 他和你们一起去了毕业舞会 恶心
That's not even the yeesh-iest part.
这还不是最恶心的
This guy bought us bourbon and practically forced us to drink it,
他带了波本酒 还逼我们喝
and then when my girlfriend got alcohol poisoning,
我的女朋友酒精中毒之后
he just ditched us at the ER.
他把我们丢在急诊室就不管了
Was your girlfriend okay?
你女朋友没事吧
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah. I mean, it was scary in the moment.
没事... 当时我们都很害怕
We were there all night and they pumped her stomach.
在医院守了一整晚 医生帮她洗了胃
And I was pretty traumatized for a while. But things are good now.
所以我一度很害怕酒精 但现在都没事了
Things are good. Because at some point, I realized it wasn't the alcohol's fault,
因为有一天我突然意识到 这不是酒精的错
or Maddy's fault, or my fault. It was just some shitty dude, you know?
也不是马蒂或我的错 是那个烂人的错啊
Totally.
当然
But you know the craziest part of all?
你知道最疯狂的是什么吗
The guy, he's actually kind of famous.
那家伙还算是个名人
- Really? -Yeah, I never heard of him,
-真的吗 -对 我之前没听说过
but it turns out he's kind of a movie star.
但好像是个电影明星
Who is he?
他是谁
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
Who is he? ZIMUXIA.CN
他是谁关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠