马男波杰克 第六季 BoJack Horseman Season 6 第9集: 马男波杰克的中级场景分析 Intermediate Scene Study Bojack Horseman

上映日期: 2,019

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧 / 动画

导演: Peter Merryman

演员: 威尔·阿奈特 / 爱丽森·布里 / 艾米·塞德丽丝 / 保罗·F·汤普金斯 / 亚伦·保尔 / 拉斐尔·鲍勃-瓦克斯伯格 / 科雷西·克莱门斯


台词
翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖翻译 NETFLIX 校对 多星人 特效 小布 压制 JASON肖
What is acting?
什么是表演
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
Anyone?
有人知道吗麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学有人知道吗
Anyone?
维思大学有人知道吗麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间
Anyone?
维思大学有人知道吗麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间
Anyone?
维思大学有人知道吗麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间
Anyone?
维思大学有人知道吗麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间
麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间维思大学
维思大学麦克阿瑟奖学者在我左边 诺贝尔奖获得者在我右边 我在这里 和你一起被夹在中间
Anyone?
有人知道吗
Acting is about leaving everything behind, and...
表演就是抛弃一切 然后…
And becoming something completely new.
成为全新的自己
What is acting? Anyone?
什么是表演 有人知道吗
Acting is about leaving everything behind, and...
表演就是抛弃一切 然后…
becoming something completely new.
成为全新的自己
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
Becoming something completely new. ZIMUXIA.CN
成为全新的自己关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠
马男教授
What is acting?
什么是表演
Anyone?
有人知道吗
Anyone?
有人知道吗
Acting is about leaving everything behind and becoming something completely new.
表演就是抛弃一切 成为全新的自己
Nailed it.
完美
And that's a Sharpie.
这是记号笔
中级场景分析课 马男波杰克
中级场景分析课 马男波杰克
中级场景分析课 马男波杰克
中级场景分析课 马男波杰克
主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜
什么是表演主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜
什么是表演主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜
什么是表演主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜
什么是表演
主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜什么是表演
主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜什么是表演
主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜什么是表演
主演是维思大学学生美国现代戏剧之夜什么是表演
什么是表演
Good morning, my name is Professor Horseman,
早上好 我是马男教授
which will remain on that whiteboard forever,
我的名字会永远留在白板上
and this is Intermediate Scene Study.
欢迎来到中级场景分析课
What is acting? Anyone?
什么是表演 有人知道吗
Okay. You.
好吧 你
According to Stanislothski,
斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基认为
acting is the desire to create inside of oneself
表演是一个人的内心创造出另一个
another, deeper, more interesting life
比他本身更加深刻
than the one that actually surrounds him...
更加有趣的生命的渴望…
or her.
或者是她
Okay, yes, but also... Yes?
好吧 但是… 请说
Meisner would say, "Acting is behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances.
梅斯勒会说 "表演是在假想环境中 展示真实的自己
Acting is behaving truthfully under imaginary circumstances.
表演是在假想环境中 展示真实的自己"
Okay, wow. So, that's acting. But what is...?
好吧 那也是表演 但是…
Guys, I'm concerned this class is getting very theory-qua-theory...
各位 这不是一门拘泥于理论的课程...
I was about to say that.
我正准备这么说
...when technique should be a means toward a more engaging art.
表演技巧应该要让艺术变得更迷人
- Well, quite astute. - Sorry, horse professor. What's acting?
-非常精辟 -抱歉 马教授 表演到底是什么
Acting is the, um...
表演是…
Acting is...
表演是…
I don't know what acting is. I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道表演是什么 我不知道我在教什么
I shouldn't be here.
我不该来这里
No, I don't want to quit. I'm acting! That's acting.
不 我不想放弃 我是在表演 这就是表演
Class dismissed.
下课
But we still have an hour and 20 minutes left.
但这节课还有1小时20分钟
Yes. Again, I was acting.
对 我还是在表演
You sounded serious.
你听起来很认真
Instead of judging my acting, how about you act and I judge you?
别评判我的演技了 让我来看看你们的演技吧
- For real? - Yeah. Good point.
-真的吗 -好主意
We could show you the scenes we were working on last semester.
我们可以演上学期排练的戏
Uh, sure.
好啊
- This is from "Kablammo, Mother." - Whenever you're ready.
-"太炸了 妈妈" 选段 -准备好就开始
Mama, where's Daddy's old World War II grenade with the pin still in it?
妈妈 爸爸那颗未引爆的二战手榴弹在哪
Why would you want an old thing like that?
你为什么要找这种老古董
Tonight, I intend to explode myself. Where are the extra towels?
今晚 我想用它自杀 备用的毛巾呢
- Okay, okay. Stop, stop. - What?
-好了 停一下 -什么
- Does this play take place in England? - No.
-这部戏的背景在英国吗 -不
So why are you talking with an English accent?
那你为什么要用英腔
I'm acting.
我在表演
Just as an exercise, maybe use your normal voice.
练习时试着用正常的语气说话
And Tawnie, when you're telling your mother you're gonna kill yourself,
桃妮 你告诉妈妈你要自杀后
the next line is, "Where are the extra towels," right?
下一句台词是"备用的毛巾呢" 对吧
And the character's being very casual,
角色的语气非常随意
so maybe she should also be casual when she says she's gonna kill herself.
所以 她在宣布自己要自杀时 也应该随意一些
Like it's a big deal, but it's not a big deal for her.
一件大事 在她眼里却无足轻重
- Like that's the irony of the scene. - Whoa! That's really smart.
-这正是这幕戏的讽刺之处 -这主意很棒
Yeah. Yeah, it is.
没错
Okay, let's see it again.
好的 再来一遍
So, darling, what fun and games shall we play?
亲爱的 我们玩点什么好玩的游戏
Shall we play Scattergories?
要不要玩拼字游戏
I detest Scattergories!
我厌恶拼字游戏
Whatever the prompt, you always answer in vague allusions
不管提示是什么 你的答案永远在隐晦地暗示
to the baby we never had!
我们没生下来的那个孩子
Stop. You're both talking to the audience.
停 你们都在对观众说话
I want you to talk to each other, you're having a conversation.
我希望你们对彼此说话 你们在交谈
- Who's you? - Who's me? Screw you is who's me!
-你是谁 -我是谁 去你的我是谁
I got the leads. The Gooba Gooberry Falls leads.
我有线索 咕吧咕波利瀑布的线索
Them's them good leads.
那是好线索
- Hubba hubba, I'm horny for leads! - Okay, here's my question for you.
-棒棒棒 我好想要线索 -我想问你个问题
Does your character know he's horny for leads,
你的角色一直知道自己想要线索
or is he discovering it?
还是刚刚才发现这一点
Who's next? Great. What's the scene?
下一个是谁 很好 你演哪个场景
The scene is I'm late for my next class.
在演我下一节课要迟到了
We were supposed to get out 20 minutes ago.
我们20分钟前就该下课了
Oh, shit. Sorry. See you Wednesday.
该死 抱歉 周三见
Great work today. Way to go, team.
大家都演得不错 好样的
We did it. That was great, huh? How good was I?
我们做到了 很不错吧 我是不是很棒
酒鬼
Whitfield, we've been here six weeks. How do you think this is going?
惠特菲尔德 我们上了六周课 你觉得怎么样
- I think I'm crushing it. - Wow, okay. Well, I admire the confidence.
-我觉得我表现很好 -好吧 我钦佩你的自信
I know you're an acting major.
我知道你主修表演
And I guess I just... I wanted to make sure that you're taking other classes.
我… 我想确认一下 你有在上别的课
Like, Economics, or maybe a plumbing course.
比如经济学 或者管道工程
Or rental car cashier class? I don't know.
或者租车行收银员课程 我不知道
What would you want to do if the acting thing doesn't work out?
如果逐梦演艺圈失败了 你准备去干什么
Hold up, do you think I'm not a good actor?
等等 你觉得我不是个好演员
You said "Not a good actor." But now that you've said it...
这可是你说的 不过既然你这么说了…
Some would say there are no bad actors, only bad teachers.
我觉得没有坏演员 只有坏老师
What about Jason Segel? He was a bad actor in Bad Teacher.
杰森·西格尔呢 他在"坏老师"里演得就很烂
I am a wonderful actor.
我是个出色的演员
You'll see.
等着瞧
Okay.
好吧
She knew I was drunk,
她知道我喝醉了
but she still let me drive off with Jonathan.
但还是让我开车带乔纳森走
I'm a drunk!
我是个酒鬼
Jesus, I had no idea, I...
上帝啊 我不知道 我…
Booze has taken everything from me.
酒精夺走了我的一切
- My job as an airline pilot, my wife. - What the...?
-我作为飞行员的工作 我的老婆 -什么…
Those two things.
我仅有的两件宝贝
Okay. I see what's happening.
我明白了
Sorry, everybody. This is one of my acting students.
抱歉 这是我表演课上的学生
- He's trying to... - Who's Whitfield?
-他在… -惠特菲尔德是谁
- Nobody said "Whitfield." - My name is Whip Whitaker.
-没人提这个名字 -我叫惠普·惠特克
- Did you follow me here? - I drank the vodka bottles on the plane.
-你跟踪我来这的吗 -我在飞机上喝了伏特加
Drove the plane upside-downsy. Yeah, I'm drunk now.
把飞机开了个底朝天 我醉了
No, don't...
别…
We've all been there, man.
我们都经历过这种事
He hasn't been there. That's the plot of the movie Flight.
他没有 这是电影"迫降航班"的情节
- That wet the ol' whistle. - So sorry, everyone.
-喝点酒润润嗓子 -抱歉 各位
Now I'm completely over the 0.8 percent blood alcohol level.
我体内的酒精含量 远远超过了0.8%
- I'm in trouble. I am wasted. - This is very disrespectful.
-我有麻烦了 我彻底醉了 -真是太不尊重人了
- Hammered... - We work hard to create a safe space here.
-酩酊大醉 不省人事... -我们努力创造安全的环境
- tanked, blitzed... - So sorry about that. I recognize that.
-烂醉如泥 醉生梦死... -非常抱歉 我很理解这一点
- Irish, canned, smashed... - I value this room, just know that.
-跟爱尔兰人一样 彻底断片了... -我很重视这个地方
- annihilated, laced, faded. - Really sorry about all of this.
-死路一条 意识模糊 -真的非常抱歉
- So sorry. - In conclusion, I am a drunk.
-对不起 -总而言之 我是个酒鬼
The big D.
大醉鬼
- Fine. Shut up. You're a drunk. - Wrong, I was acting!
-好了 闭嘴 你是个酒鬼 -错 我是在表演
It appears the student has become the student-er.
看来我这个学生变成"学师"了
Wow, an actor.
他演技真不错
触地得分
触地得分
触地得分
触地得分
Foul! That fowl fouled, ref! Where's the whistle?
犯规 那只鸡犯规了 裁判 你的哨子呢
There are women tossing women everywhere!
到处都是扭打在一起的女孩
What is this, the Running of the Brides at Filene's Basement?
这是菲林地下商场的新娘特卖吗
Who's with me?
谁赞成
Okay.
好吧
- Um, they're allowed to do that in rugby. - What? Really?
-英式橄榄球里可以这么做 -真的吗
Also, nobody knows what Filene's Basement is.
还有 没人知道菲林地下商场是什么
That's a shame. You definitely paid too much for that coat.
真可惜 你的大衣肯定买贵了
Oh, is it over? Did we win?
结束了吗 我们赢了吗
Hey, you're really good. I think.
你打得真棒… 我觉得
Don't feel like you have to come to these things if it's not your thing.
如果你不喜欢橄榄球 你不用来的
No, I liked it. Look at us. Doing college.
不 我喜欢 瞧瞧我们 一起体验大学生活
I'm just saying you have your things and I have my things. It's okay.
我是说 你有你的事 我有我的事 这很正常
- You wanna get something to eat? - I... I can't.
-想去吃点东西吗 -我去不了
When we win, we all go to Conspiracy to celebrate.
赢球后我们要去阴谋酒吧庆祝
- Sounds fun. Can I join you? - I don't think you should.
-有意思 我也可以去吗 -你还是别去了
It's a bar, and there will be alcohol there.
那是酒吧 到处都是酒
- That's okay. - And young girls.
-没事的 -还有年轻女生
- What's that have to do with anything? - Nothing. Just stating a fact.
-这有什么关系 -没什么 只是陈述事实
- Okay. Well, then, I guess I'll see you. - Wouldn't wanna be you!
-好了 我们下次再见 -不如不见
But I would. You're cool.
但我愿意见 你很酷
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes, good. Keep doing what they're doing.
对 继续模仿他们的动作
Tawnie, you're Hollyhock's best friend...
桃妮 你是霍莉霍克最好的朋友…
- We're actually in a fight right now. - Again?
-我们正在吵架 -又吵
Our fights are like Adele songs.
我们的争吵就像阿黛尔的歌
All kind of the same one, but with different specifics.
本质上都一样 只是内容有一些区别
- Well, do you understand this rugby thing? - Uh, honestly? No.
-你知道她为什么打橄榄球吗 -老实说 不知道
She came back from winter break super aggro, but that's Hollyhock, right?
寒假结束后她就变得很暴力 但这就是霍莉霍克吧
Suddenly, she decides, "This is what I'm all about now,
她突然决定 "我现在就这样了
and everyone else just has to get on board."
你们都得配合我"
What are we supposed to do with that?
我们能怎么办
I guess... get on board.
应该... 配合她
Get it out, get it... Yes, nice.
传出来… 好球
Nice run! Very nice!
漂亮 非常棒
Touchdown! That's my sister!
达阵 那是我妹妹
Good try!
漂亮的触地
Try? She did it. She scored.
触地 她达阵得分了
It's called a try.
这就叫触地得分
Try to keep up.
多学着点
- Yeah! - Yes, Cardinals!
-好球 -红雀队加油
All right!
好球
The two teams applaud each other, and then the referees.
双方为对手鼓掌 然后为裁判鼓掌
As is customary. See footnote.
这都是传统 多看看脚注吧
We know.
我们都知道
What's up, rugger?
你好啊 球员
Two tries, two conversions, and a drop goal?
两次触地得分 两次追加射门 一次踢落地球
Jonah Lomu over here.
简直是乔纳·卢姆附体
- Great game, Hock. - Oh, Hock.
-好样的 霍克 -霍克
I like it. Can I get a nickname too, Regina?
我喜欢 能给我起个绰号吗 雷吉娜
How about, "Professor Horseman, adult faculty member"?
"成年教员 马男教授"怎么样
- We have to go. - Yeah, go.
-我们得走了 -好的 走吧
Go. See you. See you on the scrumming pitch.
去吧 再见 开球时再见
W-E-S-leyan!
维思维思向前进
We will rock and maul and win!
拼抢争球拿冠军
Wait. Where's Hollyhock?
等等 霍莉霍克呢
You mean Hollyhock Manheim-Mannheim-Guerrero...
你是说霍莉霍克·曼海姆曼恩海姆格雷罗…
霍莉霍克
Hey. What the hell? You quit rugby?
怎么回事 你退出橄榄球队了
God. You sound like three of my dads.
天啊 你的反应跟我的三个爸爸一模一样
- The other five were relieved. - You were good.
-其他五个松了口气 -你打得很好
I need to focus on my studies. I'm not just here to get my ya-yas out.
我需要专心学习 我不是来嘶吼拼抢的
Yeah, but rugby's our thing.
对 但橄榄球是我们共同的爱好
Okay, then I guess we'll just... We'll find a new thing.
好吧 那我们就… 再找一个爱好
How about my thing is reading Gender Trouble by Judith Butler,
不如我专心读朱迪斯·巴特勒的"性别麻烦"
and your thing is being a teacher?
你好好当老师
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm just busy with school stuff.
我只是课业繁忙而已
You got your showcase in a couple weeks?
你们的汇报演出也没几周了吧
"An Evening of Modern American Scenes"?
"美国现代戏剧之夜"
Yeah. I'll... I'll go to that.
对 我会去看的
- Great. I'll see you then. - Yeah, see you then.
-很好 到时候见 -对 到时候见
Not if I see you first...!
除非我们先…
安排
安排
- Hello? - Hey, listen.
-你好 -听着
- It's your very good accountant, Gaz. - Hey, Gaz.
-我是你的好会计 加斯 -你好 加斯
I just noticed you spent a lot of money last year.
我注意到你去年开销很大
- Did you go to rehab? Like, a lot? - You just noticed that?
-你去康复中心了吗 很多次吗 -你才注意到
I've got a ton of clients, okay? And this was a big cocaine year for me.
我有很多客户的 好吗 而且今年我用了好多可卡因
But we're fine. Just make another movie, and you'll be fine.
但不用担心 你再拍一部电影就行了
- You're working on a movie? - No.
-你在拍电影吗 -没有
Actually, I'm a college professor now.
我现在是大学教授了
What, do you hate money?
什么 你跟钱有仇吗
- Gaz... - No, no, no, it's fine.
-加斯… -不 没关系
Basically, we're fine. As I told my wife before she left me,
基本上没问题 我老婆离开前我也这么说
I'm not worried, and you shouldn't be either.
我不担心 所以你也不必担心
We may need to unload some assets, though.
不过我们可能得抛售一些资产
- You still own that restaurant? - Elefante?
-那家餐厅还是你的吗 -大象餐厅
I'd love to dump that money pit, but what idiot would buy it?
我很想甩掉那个无底洞 但哪个傻瓜愿意买呢
- Sold! On this arrangement. - Of course you're sold. It was your idea.
-成交 就这么安排了 -这是你的主意 你当然同意
Explain it to me one more time?
能再解释一遍吗
Okay. You'll spend a lot of time
好吧 你和国际巨星
with international superstar sex symbol, Joey Pogo,
性感之神乔伊·波哥相处一段时间
building a close emotional bond.
建立亲密的感情
After you've established that connection,
感情成熟后
you'll share one magical evening of intimate sexual congress,
你们共度激情一夜 进行亲密的性行为
after which, we'll finally be even.
那样我们就扯平了
You'll marry me, and the two of you will never see each other again.
你可以嫁给我 你们俩再也不用见面
- Well, I guess it's worth a try. - ♪ Who's that dog? ♪
-好像值得一试 -♪ 那只狗是谁 ♪
- ♪ Mr. Peanutbutter ♪ - Excuse me.
-♪ 是花生酱先生 ♪ -不好意思
Hello? No?
喂 不是
Really? Wow, hold on a sec.
真的 稍等
Pickles, should I buy Elefante?
酸黄瓜 我该买下大象餐厅吗
Ooh! Then you'd be my husband and my boss.
那样你就是我的老公兼老板了
Like Ike and Tina Turn... No.
就像伊克·特纳和蒂娜·特纳… 不对
- Well, I'm sure there are good examples. - There must be.
-肯定有合适的例子 -一定的
But buying a restaurant's a big commitment.
不过收购餐厅是一笔大投资
What if I went in on it with you? I like food.
我和你合伙吧 我喜欢美食
Great idea, Joey Pogo. I'm in!
好主意 乔伊·波哥 我加入
On you being in. On it. With me.
你加入 加入我
I've got big ideas for this place.
我已经有关于这间餐厅的想法了
One word... lazy Susans.
就一个词... 餐桌转盘
Hold on.
等一下
Before we make any rash decisions, should we maybe consider the long-term...
在我们匆忙决定前 也许应该考虑一下长期的…
Pickles, this guy on the phone is waiting, and I don't want to be rude.
酸黄瓜 电话那头正在等我 我可不想没礼貌
Sorry. Of course. Finish your conversation.
抱歉 当然了 你先和他聊完
Sold!
成交
- Now, you were saying? - ...ramifications.
-你刚才说什么 -后果
Lazy Susans.
餐桌转盘
老人
Oh, Heidi, you'll never bag a man
海蒂 你永远找不到男人的
with all your talk of feminism,
你满嘴女权主义
and your grandfather in Switzerland, and all your little goat friends...
爷爷是瑞士人 还有那么多山羊朋友…
Stop. Terry, this character is 28.
停 特里 这个角色才28岁
Is that what you think a 28-year-old sounds like?
你觉得28岁的人是这种声音吗
I mean, yes?
是吧
You do the same old-man voice for every character.
每个角色你都用老人的声音
Gotta have a gimmick if I'm gonna make it in the show business.
如果我要进军演艺圈 总得有个看家绝活
In "the show business,"
在"演艺圈"里
when they have old man characters, they cast real old men.
老人的角色都是真正的老人演的
- I'll show you. - Please don't.
-等着瞧 -别 求你了
You'll see.
等着瞧
We still have 20 minutes of class left.
还有20分钟才下课
I'd driven across that bridge drunk hundreds of times, but never on black ice.
我无数次喝醉后开车经过那座桥 但从没打滑过
Back in my day,
我们年轻的时候
- we called that "the hidden slipperies." - Oh, no.
-管那叫"隐藏的打滑" -完蛋
But we didn't go to meetings and talk about our problems.
但我们不会聚在一起讨论自己的问题
- No, we made moonshine in bathtubs. - Please leave. Now.
-不 我们在浴缸里侃大山 -请你离开 马上
- Who's Terry? - Nobody said Terry.
-特里是谁 -没人提到特里
Mind if I sit a spell? These old bones need a rest.
我能坐一会吗 这把老骨头需要休息
Sure, take it easy.
好吧 慢慢来
Everyone, this is another one of my students.
各位 这是我的另一位学生
I'm very sorry, I have no idea why they think this is gonna impress me.
非常抱歉 我不明白他们为何想用这种方式证明自己
I just relieved myself in my adult diaper.
我刚尿在了成人纸尿裤里
Terry...
特里…
Here I am, in the twilight of my years, having drunk it all away.
我已是风烛残年 酒精让我失去了一切
My job as an airline pilot...
我作为飞行员的工作…
- My son... - You don't have a son.
-我的儿子… -你没有儿子
Not anymore I don't, because I abandoned him.
现在没有了 因为我抛弃了他
I abandoned my boy!
我抛弃了我的儿子
- Papa? - My boy!
-爸爸 -我的儿
- Oh, my God. - Papa? Is that you?
-天啊 -爸爸 是你吗
I've gone blind, me has, from working in the distillery!
我看不见了 因为我一直在酿酒厂工作
Oh, my sweet child!
我亲爱的孩子
神童
Todd, why don't you and Ruthie go for a stroll
托德 我和这些表演系学生对话时
while I talk to these acting students?
你带露西出去遛个弯吧
She's just a baby, and I don't want to expose her to too much desperation.
她还是个婴儿 我不想让她看到如此绝望的场面
You got it, boss.
没问题 老板
Today, we have a very special guest.
今天我们请到了一位嘉宾
This is my friend, Princess Carolyn,
我的朋友 卡洛琳公主
who was nice enough to come here to talk about the business of acting.
她百忙之中抽空赶来 和你们聊聊演艺圈的生意经
So, please do not embarrass me.
拜托 别给我丢脸
Oh, no.
糟糕
How many months until people get discovered, usually?
被星探发现通常需要几个月
One? Two? Three?
一个月 两个月 三个月
This is more of a comment than a question, but I've seen every Robert Altman movie.
发表下看法而非问题 我看过罗伯特·奥特曼的每一部电影
What's the best diner to be discovered in drinking a milkshake?
在哪家餐厅喝奶昔最容易被星探发掘
What if I want to do nudity? Do I still have to sign a waiver?
如果我自愿演裸戏 还需要签免责声明吗
Hey, who's the kid that didn't ask a question?
那个没提问的孩子是谁
- The brooding kid in the back. - Oh, that's Stan.
-后排那个在沉思的 -那是斯坦
That kid's got it.
那孩子有前途
The look, the sauce,
长得帅 有味道
the power to make me feel like a 13-year-old girl,
能让我觉得自己是个13岁的小姑娘
and to make a 13-year-old girl feel like a woman.
让13岁的小姑娘觉得自己是个女人
I wanna cast him.
我想带他走
- You haven't even seen him act. - Is he good?
-你都没见过他演戏 -他演技如何
He's the best actor I got.
他是班上最好的演员
I had my doubts when he did the scene from Proof,
他表演"证明"的片段时 我曾有过怀疑
but when he did the scene from Doubt, I thought, "There's the proof."
但他演过"怀疑"的片段后 我想"这就是证明"
- I have to sign him. - No.
-我必须签下他 -不行
Stan needs to finish school. He's a sophomore.
斯坦必须完成学业 他才大二
Great! A legal adult but he looks young.
太好了 有着娃娃脸的成年人
He can play all the roles that other young, impressionable actors can't
他可以接下那些敏感的年轻演员演不了的角色
because they keep ODing, or going to prison, or going to rehab,
因为他们都在嗑药 进监狱 康复中心
or killing themselves.
或者自杀
- No, he's not ready. - Why don't we let Stan decide?
-他还没准备好 -让斯坦自己决定吧
I want to be your manager.
我想做你的经理人
And I can get you Brooding Birthday Boy on "Birthday Dad" right now.
你马上就能在"生日爸爸"里 扮演沉思的生日男孩
Stan, LA's not going anywhere.
斯坦 洛杉矶不会消失
But you need an education, something to keep you grounded.
你需要教育 需要打好基础
Stan, look at me. You have an opportunity now.
斯坦 看着我 你面前有一个好机会
What do you need, a piece of paper? You're done with this place.
你还需要什么文凭 你完全可以离开这里
Stan? Stan. Stan, Stan.
斯坦 斯坦 斯坦
One day, you're gonna look back and realize these days on campus,
总有一天 当你回首往事 你会发现这段校园时光
they were the last days you were truly free.
是你最后一段真正自由的日子
You want "free"?
你想要"自由"
Check out the Smirnoff Ice gifting suite at the Emmy Awards after-party!
看看艾美奖庆功宴上发放的伏特加礼包
My whole career, all I wanted was to get to a place like this,
我的整个演艺生涯里 我一直想要找到这样一个地方
and I didn't even know it.
尽管我一直不知道
Out there, there's nothing to protect you.
出去后 没什么能保护你了
No, but there's a Patagonia jacket that says "Birthday Dad" on it
没错 但你会拥有这件印着生日爸爸的巴塔哥尼亚外套
that you get from being on "Birthday Dad."
只要出演"生日爸爸"就能拥有
We're safe here, Stan. Please, don't make the mistake I did.
我们在这很安全 斯坦 请你别犯我犯过的错误
Come on, you'll get your own chair with your name on it!
来吧 你会有专属的椅子 上面还有你的名字
- Damn it. - Oh, good boy. Yes, he's a good boy.
-该死 -好孩子 他真是个好孩子
Okay, first thing, we're gonna get these teeth fixed.
好吧 我们得先帮你整牙
糖果科学
糖果科学
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
汽笛喇叭日
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
Marshmallow?
棉花糖棉花糖实验
棉花糖实验
Thanks!
谢谢
That was for the child.
那是给孩子的
Oh, should've specified.
你应该说清楚
If she can abstain from eating the marshmallow for 15 minutes,
如果她能自制 坚持15分钟不吃这颗棉花糖
she'll receive an even bigger reward.
就能得到更大的奖励
An even bigger reward than a marshmallow?
比棉花糖更大的奖励
Remember these times, Ruthie.
记住这些好时光 露西
- Go Todd for Maude! - You're sitting in front of a marshmallow,
-喂 托德 我是莫德 -你面前有一颗棉花糖
and if you don't eat it, you get a bigger reward in 15 minutes.
如果你不吃掉它 15分钟后就能获得更大的奖励
- What do you do? - Don't be a sucker, Todd.
-你会怎么做 -别傻了 托德
Eat the marshmallow.
吃掉棉花糖
Who knows what the world's gonna be like in 15 minutes?
谁知道15分钟后 世界会变成什么样
That's all I needed to hear.
这就是我想听到的话
Thanks, Maude.
谢谢你 莫德
Oh, no! What have I done? We've got to find another marshmallow!
我都做了什么 我们得再找一颗棉花糖
Hey, Todd. You've got the Maude Squad.
托德 这里是莫德帮
Just kidding, it's just Maude. I don't have a squad.
开玩笑的 只有莫德而已 没有帮派
Maude? I didn't go to college.
莫德 我没上过大学
-Where can I get a marshmallow? -The dining hall?
-哪里可以找到棉花糖 -食堂
Dining hall? This is Wesleyan, not Hogwarts.
食堂 这里是维思大学 不是霍格沃茨
What's in a marshmallow anyway? Maybe I can make one.
棉花糖里面都有什么 也许我能做一个
I think they're mostly chemicals.
大概都是化学物质吧
To the chemistry lab!
向化学实验室前进
You! Make me a marshmallow!
你 给我做个棉花糖
I'm trying to cure brain cancer.
我在研究治愈脑癌的方法
That's not important right now!
这事现在不重要
If I don't get a new marshmallow,
如果我找不到棉花糖
some psychiatrist is gonna get mad at this baby.
那个精神病学家就会对这孩子发脾气
A psychiatrist?
精神病学家
I am so sick of the soft sciences wagging the dog
我受够那些人文科学在讨论行为发育学时
in conversations of behavioral development.
摇尾乞怜的样子
Let's teach them a lesson!
咱们给他们上一课
- I'm sorry, but the experiment's over. - What? Why?
-抱歉 实验结束了 -什么 为什么
Because you ate the marshmallow. Good day, sir.
因为你吃了棉花糖 再见 先生
Doctor?
医生
You did it!
你做到了
Hello, my name is Willie Wesleyan, and you've won the school, my boy!
你好 我是威利·维思 你赢得了这所学校
Wesleyan University is yours.
维思大学是你的了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Somebody needs to keep that stuffy old board of trustees in check
在我飞升后 总得有人帮我应付
once I've shed this mortal skin.
古板的董事会
Sorry about that.
抱歉
We're doing LSD research in the room next door.
我们在隔壁做迷幻药研究
Come on, Mr. Phillips. Time to go.
走吧 菲利普斯先生
The frozzleberries taste like banozzleberries!
弗洛佐莓的味道好像巴诺佐莓
Yes, Mr. Phillips, everything tastes like something.
对 菲利普斯先生 每种东西的味道都会和某种食物相似
So this is college.
原来大学是这样的
问题学生
问题学生
- You wanted to see me? - Amy, yeah. Um, have a seat.
-您想见我 -艾米 请坐
So we're nearing the end of the semester here,
学期就要结束了
and I'm putting together the cast sheet for the student showcase.
我正在研究学生汇演的演员表
This showcase is a big deal.
这次汇报演出很重要
This might sound crazy coming from famous television star, BoJack Horseman,
这话从著名电视剧演员马男波杰克嘴里说出来也许很奇怪
but in some ways, this showcase means even more to me
但在某些方面 这场汇演对我的意义
than the very popular TV shows that, again, I was the star of.
超过了我主演的那个著名电视剧
- It means a lot to me, too. - Does it?
-它对我也很重要 -是吗
'Cause you've been missing a lot of classes.
你经常旷课
And forgetting your lines. You seem tired all the time, and...
常常忘词 总是一副精疲力尽的样子…
I can be better. I'll prove it.
我可以做得更好 我会证明
Okay.
好吧
As the water rose, I remember fumbling through the glove compartment,
水位慢慢上涨 我笨拙地翻动贮物箱
just praying that I could find a pin hammer
祈祷我能找到一把锤子
so I could shatter the window.
砸破车窗
- Uh, excuse me, is this... - No. Nope, no, no, no. Get out of here.
-不好意思 这里是不是… -不 不行 出去
- This has to stop. - What?
-必须到此为止了 -什么
This is a place for people who are serious about making a change,
这里应该留给真心想要改变自己的人
not for desperate acting students pretending to have problems, Amy.
而不是给假装有问题并不顾一切的表演系学生的 艾米
I was just trying to get help!
我只是想寻求帮助
That was...
这个…
首演之夜
首演之夜
- Hey, do you know what this show's about? - I think it's about to start.
-你知道演出的主题吗 -我知道演出就要开始了
So keep your rugby voice on the field, okay?
所以别像看橄榄球一样大吼大叫了
It turns out my hypothesis was correct. Kids love marshmallows.
我的假说是正确的 孩子们都喜欢棉花糖
You don't say.
可不是
You still working on that memoir?
你还在写回忆录吗
Well, funny story about that...
说来好笑…
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该把这个写进书里
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该把这个写进书里
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该把这个写进书里
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该把这个写进书里
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该把这个写进书里
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该把这个写进书里
Oh, I love when stories start like that! Ooh! You should put this one in your book.
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦我喜欢这样开头的故事 你应该把这个写进书里
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
预留 霍莉霍克·曼曼格罗齐熊麦
Where the hell is she?
她去哪了
Horse professor, we're ready when you are.
马男教授 等你准备好就可以开始了
Lights.
灯光
Hello.
你们好
Thank you. Oh, wow, thank you. That's very nice, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 感谢各位 谢谢
Welcome to "An Evening of Modern American Scenes."
欢迎来到"美国现代戏剧之夜"
The students are very excited to perform for you tonight.
同学们都期待着为各位献上精彩的表演
They've come such a long way over the course of the semester.
他们在这个学期取得了很大进步
Like, a really... a really long way. They were very bad before.
非常大的进步 他们本来非常差劲
But now...
但现在…
Well, I mean, you'll see for yourself,
你们看了就知道了
But, um, I'm proud of them.
我为他们骄傲
Anyway, first up is a scene from Sam German-Shepherd's "Real America."
总之 第一幕选自德牧山姆的"真实美国"
You think real America's all about cowboys?
你觉得真实的美国就是牛仔
Well, I say real America's about business! And capitalism!
我觉得真实的美国是商业 是资本主义
Hey, it's Hollyhock.
你好 我是霍莉霍克
- Leave a message, if you're a hundred. - God damn it.
-请留言 如果你已经一百岁了 -真该死
I'm starting to think the real America is me kicking your ass!
我觉得真实的美国就是我揍你一顿
BoJack? Oh, shit, your showcase!
波杰克 该死 你的表演
Tawnie's gonna be so pissed!
桃妮会气死的
Forget Tawnie. I'm pissed! And it's happening right now.
别管桃妮了 我已经气死了 就现在
I'm sorry. I forgot.
对不起 我忘了
I know your students just have to do a scene, but I have multiple final papers.
你的学生们只要演一幕戏 我有好几篇期末论文要写
If you're implying acting is a bullshit major, you're right.
如果你在暗示表演这个专业很垃圾 你没说错
But people came all the way from California to see my showcase.
但有人专门从加州赶来看这场表演
From Chicago. You can't even walk across campus?
还有人从芝加哥过来 而你连穿过校园都不愿意
Okay, let me put some pants on.
好吧 我去换条裤子
- You've been avoiding me all semester. - I just have a lot going on.
-整个学期 你一直在躲着我 -我真的很忙
I go to school here. I'm a college student.
我在这儿上学 我是个大学生
- I thought I'd see you more. - This was mine before you got here.
-我以为我们能多见几面 -你来之前 这一切都是我的
This was my life, my world, and you just, like, live here now.
我的生活 我的世界 可现在你也… 住进来了
And you could have asked me, by the way.
对了 你来之前应该问问我的意见
Okay, I'm sorry. I guess I thought my sister...
对不起 我以为我的妹妹…
No, don't say that. Like it means something.
别说这个 好像它有什么意义一样
- It does mean something. - We don't know each other, really.
-它当然有意义 -我们其实并不熟
- What? - No, I'm just saying it's fine.
-什么 -不 我的意思是 这样也挺好
I had a life before I met you, and you had a life before you met me.
遇见你之前 我有自己的生活 你也一样
I don't want that life.
我不想要那种生活
That life, that person? That's not who I am, I...
那种生活 那个人 不是真正的我 我…
I'm sorry I came here without asking you first.
对不起 我没问你的意见就搬了过来
That was selfish.
我太自私了
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
If this is too weird for you, I don't have to come back next semester.
如果你觉得这样很奇怪 我下个学期就不来了
I can get a job somewhere else.
我可以去别的地方找份工作
Tawnie says you're a really good teacher.
桃妮说你是个很棒的老师
She did? Huh. I thought you were in a fight.
是吗 你们不是在吵架吗
Yeah, but I still love her.
对 但我依然爱她
Are we in a fight?
我们在吵架吗
Yeah, but...
对 但…
Yeah.
I should get back to the show.
我该回剧场了
If you want to come back in the fall, that could be cool.
如果下学期回来继续 也没问题
- Yeah? - Just...
-是吗 -只是…
We need to take things slow, you know?
我们需要慢慢来 你知道吗
Yeah. I know.
我知道
Thanks.
谢谢
And in that moment, I knew this was my home.
那一刻我终于明白 这里就是我的家
And as long as I was here,
只要我留在这里
I'd be safe.
我就是安全的
But then again, what do I know?
不过 我又懂些什么呢
I'm just a 15-year-old boy living in Brighton Beach.
我不过是住在布莱顿海滩的一个15岁的小男孩而已
Yeah!
太棒了
Horse professor.
马男教授
- Come on. Get up here. - No, no, no.
-来吧 到台上来 -不用
- Get up here. - No, no, no. Come on.
-上来吧 -不用 别这样
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
夏洛特来电
Hello?
- You need to stop this. - What?
-你必须制止他们 -什么
The reporters who keep trying to get Penny to tell her story.
那些记者一直在逼佩妮说出她的故事
What... What reporters?
什么... 记者
Whatever they're doing, I don't want to be included, okay?
不管他们想干什么 我不想掺和进去 好吗
I don't want my daughter to be included.
我也不希望我女儿掺和进去
Charlotte, I swear, I don't know what you're talking about.
夏洛特 我发誓 我不清楚你在说什么
Well, you better figure it out.
那你就快点弄清楚
ZIMUXIA.CN
关注新浪微博@FIX字幕侠