摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第1集: The old wagon

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
Honey, do you need me to move the car?
亲爱的 要我把车开出去吗
No, it's nothing. I'm alright
不 不用 我能行
Oh no! Iron cross, she's going down
不 铁十字给我力量 它要栽了
[铁十字 纳粹德军勋章]
Oh god! Phil...
当心 菲尔
- You okay? - Yes. I am.
-你没事吧 -没事
I am okay.
我没事
Honey, why do we keep this car?
亲爱的 我们为什么要留着这辆车
It's a classic!
这车老经典了
No, it just sits here.
不 它只是空占地方
And the seatbelts don't work.
安全带也坏了
The doors stick. It leaks fluids.
门也卡 还漏油
We haven't put fluids in it in 10 years.
我们也十年没给它加过油了
Well, I'm gonna fix all that anyway.
我会把这些毛病都修好
And then, uh, it's gonna be Haley's car.
然后 送给海莉
Oh, we're not giving this car to Haley.
我才不要给海莉
It's way too easy to fit a mattress in the back.
车后座都宽得可以放床垫了
Remember?
还记得我们当年搞车震吗
Oh, no. We're selling it.
要命了 这车必须卖
What?!
什么
Unless you don't think you can.
除非你觉得你卖不出
- Really? - Yeah.
-此话当真 -是的
- Seriously? - You can't.
-确定当真 -绝对当真
You honestly think that's gonna work?
你确定我卖不掉
You can't sell it.
就是卖不掉
You know what?
话说
You can insult a lot of things about me...
你怎么羞辱我都可以
My hair, my voice, my balance-board exercises...
发型啊 声音啊 平衡板游戏啥的
But don't insult my selling.
就是不要羞辱我强大的销售能力
That crosses a line.
过分了哈
What line? Oh, you don't see it?
过在哪里 你瞧不见?
That's 'cause I just sold it.
因为我以光速给它卖了
家 庭
摩 登
第二季第一集
While the spray-tanned starlet claims
当这个美黑小星星声称
to be six weeks sober, sources down under say:
自己有六个星期没嗑药时 知情者爆料道
She has been bar-hopping
她就像一个嗑药过量的袋鼠一样
like a coked-up kangaroo."
蹦啊跳啊混迹于酒吧
Ah, what's daddy reading to you?
爹地给你读什么呢
If I have to read "the very hungry caterpillar"
如果还要我再读一次
One more time, I will snap.
《饥肠辘辘的毛毛虫》 我会抓狂的
- oh, it's not that bad. - I will snap!
-哪有那么差劲啊 -别逼人家
So, um, I laid the toolbox outside,
那啥 我把工具箱拿到外面了
And all the supplies are ready,
所有的材料也都准备好了
And I think we are good to go!
可以开工了
Terrific.
好极了
Aren't you gonna change into a working man's outfit?
你不打算换身工人套装吗
No, I'm good,
不用了
And I don't think workmen really call them "outfits."
况且我不觉得工人管它叫"套装"
We are building a princess castle for Lily.
我们要给莉莉建一座公主城堡
Uh, it's something every father wants to be able to do for his daughter.
这是每个父亲都想给自己女儿建的
You know, and I fancy myself
并且 我把自己幻想成
as a bit of a castle designer.
这个城堡的设计师
I have done a few sketches.
我画了一些草图
Which we have archived so we can use the kit.
那些以备后用 这样我们就能用组装套件
- Mm, yeah. - The kit.
-对 -套件
Uh, the kit. Which, uh, we're gonna do together.
套件 我们夫妇一条心一起做
I am petrified to do this with Mitchell.
要跟米奇尔一起做这个还不如杀了我
He built a couple of theater sets in college or something,
他大学的时候做过几个戏剧的布景什么的
And now he thinks he knows everything about building.
就以为自己是建筑帝了
Well, he doesn't.
但他根本不搭边
Every home-improvement project that we've undertaken.
每次我们家要做改造
Has been a near-death experience.
都让人好想死好想死
Make the appetizers. And then we'll be...
做开胃菜 然后...
If an accident does happen, I hope he kills me...
如果真出了啥意外 我希望他一下解决了我
Because I don't think I would be a very inspiring disabled person.
因为我觉得我不会是个乐观向上的残障人士
Honey, relax.
亲爱滴 放亲松
She's not here yet.
她还没来
You might want to play it a little cooler.
你最好淡定一下 别猴急猴急的
You don't want to scare off your girlfriend.
要不会把你女朋友吓跑的
She's not my girlfriend!
她才不是我女朋友
She's just coming over to study the life cycle of silkworms.
她只是过来跟我一起研究蚕的生命周期
Oh. She's here.
嗷 她到了
She's here! okay, how's my hair?
她到了 那啥 我头发不乱吧
I thought it was just a friend.
是谁说只是朋友来着
I heard that.
我可听到了
I wasn't whispering.
我故意的
Manny, open the door. Make her feel welcome.
曼尼去开门 让她感受什么叫宾至如归
Kelly! Good morning.
凯莉 早上好
Uh, I'm glad you're here.
欢迎你来我家
Um, this is my Mom.
这是我妈
Nice to meet you!
很高兴认识你哦
In my culture,
在我们的文化里
mothers are very clingy to their sons.
母亲都非常粘儿子
In fact, the leading cause of death among Colombian women
其实呢 哥伦比亚妇女死亡的首要原因
is when their sons get married.
就是她们的儿子要结婚
But I'm not like that.
但是我不会这样
I just want my Manny to be happy.
我只要曼尼高兴就好哩
Manny, why don't you give your friend Kelly an empanada?
曼尼 叫你的朋友凯莉吃肉卷馅饼
Oh, no, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I try to stay away from trans fats.
我尽量避免摄入反式脂肪
Oh, I'm sure one won't make a difference.
哎呀呀 就吃一个没什么的啦
They're Manny's favorite!
这是曼尼的最爱哟
I... think I'm going to stop eating trans fats, too.
我 我也不要吃反式脂肪了
Mom? When was this from?
妈 这是在哪拍的
Oh... That's the year your dad and I went to the rose bowl.
这是我跟你爸去看玫瑰杯的时候拍的
[玫瑰杯 于加州举行的美式足球赛]
- Incredible game. - Yeah.
-那场老精彩了 -是啊
Mom, you look really pretty.
妈 你看起来真美
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 宝贝儿
So, what happened?
那后来怎么回事
Well, Lukey, everyone gets older.
小卢克 人人都会变老嘛
Just 'cause parts of your mom aren't what they used to be,
即便你妈的风采不再
it doesn't meam...
也不代表...
I mean, what happened in the game?
我是想问比赛后来怎么样了
We got our butts kicked by Penn state.
我们输给了宾州队
The parade was awesome, though.
但是游行非常棒
Angela Lansbury was the grand marshal.
是安吉拉·兰斯伯里担任司仪
[著名女演员]
"Good time," she wrote.
"美好的记忆" 她写道
Okay, come on, guys. Let's get back to it.
行了 继续收拾
No one's gonna buy this heap looking this way.
堆着这么多东西没人会买的
Hey, mom, which one is the garbage can?
恶 妈妈 垃圾丢哪边
Um, it...
丢...
Honey, you can't throw that away.
乖乖 这个不能丢
It's blankety.
这是小毯毯
It's disgusting.
可它有够恶心
No, sweetie, you loved blankety.
怎么会 亲爱的 你以前可喜欢它了
You wouldn't go anywhere without him.
你上哪儿都要带着它
Yeah, until Luke threw up on it.
哈 直到卢克吐在上面
Yeah.
哈哈
I used to throw up all the time.
我年轻的时候老吐
Remember buckety?
还记得呕吐桶桶吗
Oh, look at this.
看这个
What is that?
这是什么
We went to the beach one day,
那天咱们去海边
and Luke had such a good time.
卢克玩得很开心
That he wanted to being home a jar of sunshine.
所以他要带一罐阳光回家
So he could always remember it.
这样他就能永远记着了
Do you remember, honey?
还记得吗 亲爱的
Oh, no... no, no, don't... don't open it.
不 不不 别 别打开
You really think you trapped sunshine in there?
你真以为你把阳光收进罐子里了
I'm just letting you know now,
我现在通知你们
I'm not taking care of him when you guys die.
你们死了之后我绝对不会管他的
Stop. It's sweet.
别说了 这样做很可爱的
Still feels hot.
还热热的好吧
Hey! It's that guy who came by earlier.
刚看车那家伙来电话了
He was really interested.
貌似很想买
What was his name? Shoot!
他叫啥来着 快告诉我
Well, you can't be in sales and not remember people's names.
做销售千万不能忘记客户姓名
That's why I like to use what they call "minimonic" devices.
所以我用"迷你联想"来帮助记忆
They're little tricks to help you remember.
这是帮助记忆的小诀窍
Um, like the other day, I met this guy named Carl.
就像那天 我认识了个家伙叫卡尔
Now, I might forget that name,
现在我或许忘了他的名字
[Grateful Dead 美国摇滚乐队]
But he was wearing a Grateful Dead T-shirt.
但我记得她穿着一件Grateful Dead的汗衫
What's a band like the Grateful Dead?
有什么乐队像Grateful Dead
Phish. Where do fish live?
Phish 鱼生活在哪里
Phish[同为美国摇滚乐队 跟"鱼"读音相近]
The ocean.
海洋
What else lives in the ocean?
还有什么东西生长在海洋
Coral.
珊瑚
[Coral 意译珊瑚 音译卡罗 与卡尔音似][他本想卖弄 却记错了]
Hello, "Coral".
你好 卡罗
I think it's "mnemonic".
我记得这是"助记口诀"
I... I think I'd remember.
我… 我觉得我没记错
Okay.
行吧
You can do it, dad.
老爸 你一定行的
Okay.
好吧
He looked like the drummer from foreigner.
他看起来像是个外国鼓手
Now, foreigner's from France.
这个外国人来自法国
France rhymes with "ants."
法国和蚂蚁押韵[英文单词读音]
Ants ruin a picnic.
蚂蚁破坏了野餐
What's up, Nick?
哈啰 尼克[和野餐后缀音同]
Really?
是吗
Really?
真的吗
Well, that's great.
那太好了
Yeah, no, swing by anytime. We're here all day.
随时欢迎 我们一整天都在
Thanks.
谢谢
Guess what?
你猜怎么着
You said I couldn't sell this?
谁说哥卖不出去
Well, you're gonna be eating a humble pie.
你自打嘴巴了吧
Stuffed with crow and a big side of sorry,
高兴不起来了吧 真对不住了嘿
'cause I just did.
我给它卖了
In your face, girl with the negative tattoo!
当你的面卖出去了 叫你老否定咱爷们
Honey...
亲爱的
Wait.
等等
No!
Whoa. Someone doesn't like to lose.
有人输不起了
Honey.
宝贝
Honey!
宝贝儿
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
When I woke up this morning, I hated that car,
今早一睁眼 我还很烦那辆车
and even thinking about it made me mad.
就连想起它都让我抓狂
But then when we were going through it,
但是我们一起经历了这么多
and blankety...
还有那个可爱的小毯毯…
all that stuff... I just...
所有这一切 我只是
The thought of that whole part of our life driving away...
一想到那些美丽的日子就这样随车而逝了
We can keep blankety.
我们可以留着小毯毯嘛
I don't want...
但我不想...
Look at them.
看看他们
Come on. A minute ago, they were babies.
好像昨天他们还都只是小宝宝
And now they're driving.
今天呢 连车都会开了
And soon we'll all be dead.
然后我们也不久于人世了
Whoa! You're leaving out a few great minutes there.
打住 你咋能忽略掉死前的美好时光呢
Retirement, old age...
退休啊 颐养天年啊
Cool chair that goes up the stairs.
超级酷的爬楼梯自动椅子啊
Yeah. I'm sorry.
是啊 对不起
I'm... being ridiculous.
我不该胡思乱想
Don't apologize. I love you when you're human.
不用道歉 我就喜欢你充满着人情味
Listen.
听着
Hey! listen!
听我说
We don't have to sell the car.
车不卖了
Oh, sweetie, of course we do.
亲爱的 当然要卖
It doesn't make any sense to keep it.
没理由要留着它
Well, what can I do to make you feel better?
那我该怎么做才能让你感觉好点
Nothing.
什么也不用做
Unless you can build me a time machine.
除非你给我造一台时光机
Honey...
亲爱的
Until someone can figure out how to keep a wormhole
除非有人能想办法
[虫洞 宇宙时间和空间壁上的洞]
from collapsing in on itself.
阻止虫洞的倒塌
That's just a pipe dream.
否则就是痴人说梦
Sure.
是啊
Phil! come on back, phil.
菲尔 想都别想 菲尔
Well, I found the...
我找到了...
I found the nail gun.
我找到了射钉枪
Oh. Yay.
噢 太好了
The weirdest thing... it was wrapped in an old towel
奇怪的是 它给裹在一条旧毛巾里
stuffed in a box on the top shelf of the closet.
塞在盒子里 在壁橱最顶上
Well, just set it down on the counter.
赶紧把它放在柜台上
Heads up!
小心
Oh, dad, what are you doing here?
老爸 你来这干嘛
I'm, uh, just, uh, returning that crockpot that Gloria borrowed.
我只是来还歌洛莉亚借的电锅
Oh, yeah, I forgot you had that crockpot, Jay.
我都忘了这码事了 杰
Well, we're just getting ready to build Lily a princess castle
我们正准备给莉莉建造一座公主城堡
if you...
如果你...
- Want to help? - Yeah, sure.
-想帮忙 -当然 没问题
Oh. Well, if it's okay with you, Mitchell.
只要你不介意的话 米奇尔
Oh, yeah! oh, no, dad.
好啊 我没问题 老爸
Oh, remember how much fun we had
还记得当初我们一起做书架的时候吗
when we built that bookshelf together?
多美好的回忆呀
That was my vietnam.
那简直就像打了场越战
And I was in vietnam.
我确实参加过越战
Oh! Look at us!
看看我们哦
Three construction dudes!
我们就是工匠三兄弟
Dad, I'm gonna get you some workman gloves.
老爸 我去给你拿几副专用手套
I have a blue and camel.
我有蓝色的和驼色的
What's your preference?
你喜欢哪个颜色的
Surprise me.
你懂的
Wouldn't it be easier
如果我们把东西都整理到同一个笔记本上
if we had all our stuff in the same notebook?
那不就轻松多了
You think?
你这么觉得
I mean, we're always going back and forth.
这样我们就省的总是来回翻了
I'll just put my things in your notebook.
我把我的笔记夹到你的本子上
Who wants chocolate milk?
谁想喝巧克力奶呀
Sure, mom.
我要 妈妈
- So how is it going? - Great!
-进度如何呀 -好极了
Kelly's moving her stuff into my notebook.
凯莉在把她的笔记 都搬到我的本子上
This is sudden.
速度还真快啊
It just felt right.
应该的
Oh, you know what you should do?
你应该这样
Put a pinch of salt in the chocolate milk.
在巧克力奶里放一撮盐
It really brings out the flavor.
提味得多
Salt is for the popcorn.
吃爆米花才用盐呢
That sounds good.
听起来对味
You wouldn't like it.
你不会喜欢的
Maybe we should let Manny decide.
也许我们该让曼尼自己决定
Okay.
好滴
Here's the salt.
给你盐
We'll see what he likes.
我们看他选哪个
Wow!
天啊
That's really good!
好喝翻了
Try it, mom!
妈妈 你试试
I don't care for it.
老娘对这无爱
It was delicious.
其实很好喝
I finally got Lily down for a nap.
终于把莉莉哄睡了
Where is Mitchell?
米奇尔在哪里
He's not supposed to be unsupervised!
怎么能没人看着他呢
Don't worry.
没事
I got him in the garage putting flags on the spires.
我让他去车库给塔顶插旗子
Okay, perfect.
哦 那就好
It's better that way. Nobody gets hurt.
这样最好 省的有人受伤了
We don't have to put flags on the spires.
插旗子这事儿也省了
Yeah.
是啊
All right, let's get this roof on.
好了 我们来盖上屋顶
It's supposed to snap right into place.
应该咔嚓就扣上了
Hey!
Whatcha got going on over there, Jigsaw?
你干的怎么样了 电锯哥[电锯惊魂里的杀人狂]
Well, I thought that I would get started
我觉得我得从吊桥开工
on the, uh, drawbridge while you guys worked on the roof, so...
屋顶就归你们了 所以...
You all done with the flags?!
你的旗子都插好了吗
Yeah!
当然
Yeah, it took me like 15 minutes.
十五分钟就搞定了
It was a lot easier than you made it out to be.
哪里像你说的那么麻烦
Do something, Jay.
杰 怎么办
Uh, Mitch?!
米奇
Yeah.
干嘛
How about you make us some sandwiches?
你去弄点三明治吧
No. No, we're in the middle of this.
不成 不成 我们还没完工呢
No, I think what Jay's saying is,
不是 杰的意思是说
why don't you go sort some bolts?
你为什么不挑点螺栓来
No, I sorted the bolts.
不用 我已经挑好了
- All of 'em? - There were six.
-全部吗 -一共就六个
W... what's going on with you two?
你们俩不对劲啊
Are you... are you trying to get rid of me?
难道 是想把我甩开不成
Uh..., Mitch.
呃 米奇
Oh, my god. You are.
天 你们真是闲我碍事
You're... you're, like, in cahoots.
你们 居然狼狈为奸
Mitchell, I get scared, when you're around tools,
米奇尔 你一碰工具 我就害怕
Honey, it's dangerous...
亲爱的 这太危险了
For me, for you,
对你 对我
for... our roses.
对我们的花花 都是威胁
Works better this way, kid.
孩子 他说得对
I mean, castle goes right up,
我是指 顺利建好城堡
Nobody gets sliced in half.
没人给一切两半
Do you know how insulting this is? I was...
你们也太小看人了吧 我可是…
I was an intern at the songbird summer playhouse.
我可是在歌鸟夏季剧院实习过的
Do you think that the town of Brigadoon
你们以为南海仙境那出戏
just magically appeared?
就嗖一下变出来了吗
Well, in the play, it did, but...the set...
当然戏里看着是这么回事 但是 那个布景
the set was built with these two hands!
那个布景是我用这双手搭的
Mitchell. Mitchell...
米奇尔 米奇尔
The Von Trapp mansion, Evita's balcony...
还有范特普庄园 艾维塔的阳台
Okay. Okay.
算了 算了
Oh, where are you going?
你这是要去哪
I'm going on a walk,
我要暴走了
and, oh, yeah, I can still do that by myself.
哈 没错 我还能自己走
Watch. Oh, I hope I don't get hurt.
看着嘿 哦 好害怕会摔倒哦
Oh, god, who put that doorjamb there?
哦 妈呀 谁这么缺德放个门柱在这儿
I didn't see it.
害我没看见
I ran right into it.
直接撞上去了
Oh, no, I tripped! Walking is so hard!
哎呀 糟糕 绊着了 走路好难的说
That one didn't look like it was on purpose.
刚才那下可不像是故意的
It was!
就是故意的
Just a few more steps.
还有几步路
Oh, sorry!
对不起!
Step! Step! Sorry!
有台阶 有台阶 对不起
- Phil?! - Sorry, sorry.
-菲尔 -对不起 对不起
It's gonna be worth it.
这一跤绝对值
No, it's not.
绝对不值
Don't listen to her.
别听她瞎说
And...
开...
- Ow. Ow. Ow! - Sorry. Don't struggle.
-嗷 嗷 嗷 -对不起 不要乱动
Stop struggling.
不要乱动
Great. It's our car.
好惊喜啊 我们的车
Not a car. Kids?
不只是车哦 孩子们
"ti... " what?
"时" 什么
Tonight, Claire Dunphy, we are turning back the clock
今天晚上 克莱尔·邓菲 我们把时钟拨回
to a simpler time...
那纯真年代...
when families piled into their station wagons,
当年那个咱一家挤在旅行车里
picked up some burgers,
捎上一些汉堡
and went on a picnic up to granger point.
去郊外野餐的日子
Honey, we don't have to do this.
亲爱的 没必要吧
Listen to her.
她说得对
No, it's gonna be great. I talked to...
不啊 会很好玩的 我跟那个
France, ants, picnic...
法国 蚂蚁 野餐%¥%@&*...
Nick, and he's not picking up the car till tomorrow.
尼克说了 他明天才来取车
We have one more night of family fun!
我们还能来一次家庭大聚会
What's gonna be fun about it?
能有啥意思
Listen to him
谁说不是
- Only everything. - Only nothing.
-啥都有意思 -啥也没意思
Okay, kids, you know what?
好了 小朋友们
Your father is trying to do something nice,
你们老爹要做好人好事
so I would appreciate it if you would stop your whining
你们少抱怨点儿多好
and just get in the car.
赶紧上车
Still does it!
屡试不爽
Oh, my!
啊哈
Come on, get in, get in!
快点 快点进去
I'm just saying, the kid's gotta learn to let things go.
我不得不说 他得学会释怀
Well, this is a touchy subject for Mitchell.
这对米奇尔是个敏感话题
He wants to feel like a regular joe, like you and I.
他就想体现男子汉的一面 就像咱俩
Oh, pardonnez-moi.
哦 不好意思
I prefer the champagne Dijon to the standard yellow.
比起普通香槟 我更倾向于第戎香槟
You know, there are a few areas that define us as men,
要证明自己是纯爷们 方法很多 你懂的
like sports and construction.
比如运动健身 还有木工啥的
Mitchell just wants to feel like he's...
米奇尔只是想证明自个是
part of the man club.
爷们俱乐部中的一员
Isn't that where you guys met?
你俩不就那地儿认识的
I know you're making a joke because you're uncomfortable,
我知道你这开玩笑是因为基佬氛围让你不适
so I'll let it slide.
我当没听见
and we met at an orgy.
我们在性派对上认识的
Come on.
淡定
I just think it's crazy, that's all.
我就觉得那啥太疯狂了 仅此而已
So what if he can't swing a hammer?
他拿不稳锤子又怎么着
Look at all he has done.
要看他好的一面啊
Law school, great career, providing for his family.
法律学校出身 事业蒸蒸日上 还能养家糊口
That's manly, too, isn't it?
未必还不够爷们
I mean, the classical sense.
传统意义上很不错了
Well, yes, I mean, I think it also takes a big man
对 是 同样我觉得
to quit his career as a music teacher
辞去音乐老师的工作回家养孩子
and raise a child.
也是爷们所为
You're a man, too, Cam.
你也很爷们 小卡
Thank you, Jay.
谢谢 杰
Wait. Garnish. We're men...
等等 忘了装饰 再爷们
not cavemen.
也要讲究啦
My great-great-grandfather
我爷爷的爷爷的爷爷
helped build the Brooklyn bridge.
参与过建造布鲁克林大桥
And I heard that, until the day he died,
我听说在他有生之年里
every time he passed it, he was filled with such pride.
每每经过大桥 一股自豪感便油然而生
He'd say, "there's a little bit of me in that bridge."
他会说 这桥有我一份功劳
I know that I'm not the handiest guy,
我知道自己不手巧
but I'm still a man,
但我是男人嘛
and I want to be able to look out into my yard and say...
我只希望能望向自家后院深情道出…
"there's a little bit of me in that princess castle."
这公主城堡有我一份功劳
Oh, no. No. No, no, no. No.
哦 不 不要啊
No. Oh, no.
不要啊
Hey, mom.
嘿 妈妈
Kelly's parents are on their way.
凯莉的父母马上就要来了
She invited me to go out to dinner and a movie with them.
她邀请我和他们一起吃饭看电影
Is that okay?
你批准吗
Oh, but...
哦 可是...
I thought that you and I were going to the movies tonight.
不是说好咱俩去看电影吗
[《变形金刚》男主角]
You know, to see that one with Shia Labeouf.
就是希亚·拉博夫演的那个呀
Well, maybe we can go to the movie another night.
我们可以改天晚上去看呀
W... what's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, nothing.
没事啦
Just my heart.
小心脏好难受
Okay, sue me.
好呀 告我去呀
I am a Colombian mother.
我就是一个哥伦比亚妈妈
I'm not gonna let him make a mistake
我才不会让他犯错误
that is gonna affect him for the rest of my life!
影响我滴一生
His life!
他滴一生
Manny,
曼尼
I think we should talk about this Kelly girl.
我觉得是时候谈谈凯莉的问题了
Isn't she great?
她是不是巨好
I think she really likes me.
我觉得她对我有意思
Why wouldn't she like you, baby? Of course.
她怎么可能会对你没意思呢 当然啦
Go. Have fun.
去吧 玩开心呀
I'm gonna wear my burgundy dinner jacket.
我决定穿那件酒红色西装
Of course you are.
穿去吧
I say we apologize
我觉得应该先道歉
and just finish the castle together like he wanted.
然后按照他的意思一起把城堡修好
- Did you hide the nail gun? - Absolutely.
-你有把射钉枪藏好吧 -必须的
'cause, I mean, you said that before.
问题是 上回你也这么说来着
No, I...
不是 我...
Oh, my gosh. It's finished.
哦 天啊 已经盖好了
What the hell? Mitchell did that?
什么情况 米奇尔干的吗
Yes. Yes, Mitchell did it.
对啊 对啊 就是米奇尔干的
Who's the bitch now, bitches?
傻眼了吧 贱人们
Honey, it looks beautiful!
亲爱的 真漂亮
Well, yeah, because when you two were inside
当然啦 你们两个在里面
enjoying your little tea party, I was out here...
搞家家酒的时候 我一人在这里
out here getting stuff done.
辛苦干活
I'm sorry.
我错了
We shouldn't have underestimated you.
我们不该小看你
You know he's stuck in there, right?
看出来他被困在里面了吧
Oh, yeah.
太明显了
Uh, hey, kid, Cam and I are gonna go crack a couple cold ones.
嘿 儿子 我和小卡要去喝点冰啤酒
You want to join us?
你要不要一起啊
No, no, you know what?
不用了
I'm just gonna stay here and get some stuff done,
我就留下把剩下的活做完
but you... you two ladies enjoy your light beers.
你们两位小姐进去喝点淡啤吧
How do you know we're having light beers?
你怎么知道我们要喝淡啤
We only have light beers.
家里只有淡啤
So, well, listen.
听着
- Here is a hammer. - I don't need it. I don't need it, though.
-锤子在这里 -放这儿干嘛 我又不用
- And this is a screwdriver. - But I'm not gonna use it.
-这个是螺丝刀 -我又用不着
And you just come on in whenever you want to.
你想喝酒就进来
I'll be in at... yeah.
马上就… 来
You sure we shouldn't get him out of there?
你确定不用把他弄出来
No. He would never forgive us.
不用 否则他永远不会原谅我们的
He's a very proud man, your son.
你儿子自尊心强着呢
Bird! Bird!
鸟 鸟
Bird! ah, oh, my god! oh, my god!
有鸟 天啊啊啊
Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself right now.
我现在可自豪的很啊
Ohh! oh, my god!
我的妈呀
Calm down.
淡定
Luke, honey, slow down.
卢克 宝贝 慢点吃
No one's gonna take your food away.
没人跟你抢
Wow, this place has really changed.
这地方变化可真大啊
Time marches on, huh?
光阴荏苒啊
See that Starbucks down there?
看到下面那家星巴克了吗
You know what that used to be?
你们知道那儿原来是什么吗
An orange grove?
橘子园吗
No, a Burger King.
不对 是汉堡王
You can still see some of the architecture.
还能看到当时的建筑风格
Thank you... for this.
谢谢你 做这些
I really do feel better already.
我真的感觉好多了
You can go home again, Claire.
克莱尔 美丽的日子一直都在
Oh, sweetie.
亲爱的
My stomach hurts.
我胃疼
Luke, honey, I told you not to eat so fast.
卢克 宝贝 叫你别吃那么快
Just sit back, relax. You're gonna be fine.
坐回去休息一下就没事的
- Ew! Spider! - Haley!
-有蜘蛛 -海莉
-Haley! - Haley, honey,
-海莉 -海莉 宝贝
you're standing on the back of daddy's seatbelt!
你踩住你爸的安全带了
Oh, soft cheeses, I can breathe again.
偶滴神啊 又能呼吸了
Wait. Where'd the spider go?
等等 蜘蛛到哪儿去了
I really need some air.
我得透透气
Okay, Alex, lower your window.
好吧 艾丽克斯 把车窗摇下来
I can't. It's stuck.
我摇不动 它卡住了
I forgot about that.
我把这事给忘了
Don't you throw up on me.
不准吐我身上
Ohh. Don't point him at me!
别把他推给我
Here, I'll turn on the... Haley!!
在这儿 我把这个打开… 海莉
Oh! Oh, honey, I think that's the heat.
亲爱的 我想这应该是暖气
It's in my mouth.
喷我嘴里了
It's happening!
我要吐了
okay, grab a bag!
好吧 拿个袋子
Oh, gosh, it smells like onions!
晕 这袋子一股洋葱味
My seatbelt's stuck!
我的安全带卡住了
I'll help you.
我来帮你
oh, my god!
天啊
Spider!
蜘蛛
Haley!!
海莉
Oh, god, he's gonna blow, mom!
天啊 他要吐了 妈
I need buckety!
我要小桶桶
Okay, everybody get out of the car!
好吧 所有人都下车
Our doors don't open!
我们这边的门打不开
We got ya.
交给我们
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast!
慢则稳 稳则快
Get out, get out.
出来 出来
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast, Dunphys!
邓菲家的 慢则稳 稳则快
Nice and easy!
轻且慢
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
慢则稳 稳则快
Don't look at him!
别看他
He's just gonna make you feel sick!
小心恶心到
Oh, I looked, I looked, I looked.
我看到了 我看到了 我看到了
Oh, god.
天啊
Guys, the car!
你们看 车!
- I got it!
-交给我
Oh, no.
Oh, no.
What's the plan, Phil?!
你搞什么飞机啊 菲尔
At least I'm trying to do something!
好歹我有努力啊
Dad, get off!
爸爸 快下来
Come on, Phil! Let it go! Let it go!
算了吧 菲尔 让它去吧 放手吧
Oh, my god! Honey, let it go! Honey!
我的天啊 亲爱的 松手吧
Stop, stop, stop.
停下 停下
Oh, no! That's not...
不 不要啊...
It's all right.
没事的
I'm just...
我还是…
I'm just being realistic,
还是实际点吧
but we're gonna need to lower the asking price.
看来我们得吐血甩卖了
Hi, papi.
嗨 宝贝
You're here so soon.
你这么快就回来了
I decided to skip the movie.
我决定不去看电影了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还行
Kelly didn't like my jacket.
凯莉不喜欢我的西装
Plus, she ordered for me.
而且 她居然替我点菜
Mm, did she let you hear the specials, at least?
那她至少让你听了今日特色菜吧
No. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't get me.
没有 我不想和不懂我的人在一起
Do we have any trans fats left?
咱还有反式脂肪吗
Of course.
当然啦
Besides, I think there's a girl I'd rather spend time with.
况且 我还是更想和另一个女孩在一起
Ohh, that's so sweet.
哎呀 你真是太乖鸟
I'm the luckiest mother in the world.
我是全世界最幸福的妈妈了
Hey. This is Manny. Is Alicia there?
我是曼尼 请问艾丽莎在吗
Who's Alicia?
艾丽莎是谁
She's a girl in my history class.
她和我一起上历史课
We like to play "six degrees of sir Francis Bacon."
我们要演示弗朗西斯·培根的六度空间
You just tossed a woman aside.
你刚甩了一个女人
Immediately you go to the next one?!
马上就钓上了另一个啦
No, I just...
不 我只是...
Just... just what?!
只是 只是什么?!
This is not the way you treat women!
你不能这样对待女人
Men are all the same.
男人没有一个好东西
They break women's hearts, and they don't care!
伤了女人的心后却一笑而过
Men are all animals!
男人都是禽兽
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Animal!
禽兽
The art of the sale is all about...
销售的艺术就在于
what you leave out.
忽略该忽略的
"83 classic wagon."
"83款经典车型"
Tough to find parts.
其实配件老难找了
"They don't make them like this anymore."
"厂家以后都不生产了"
For legal reasons.
其实是有安全隐患
"Enjoyed for many years by one happy family."
"可供幸福大家庭享用多年"
Of raccoons.
浣熊它们家
I'm kidding. Actually...
开玩笑的 其实
Actually, it did make us happy for a long time.
其实它的确带给我们一段很长的快乐时光
It's gonna be tough to say goodbye.
真的很难说再见
It always is.
世事皆如此
Nobody loves change.
没人喜欢改变
But...
但是
Part of life is learning to let things go.
学会放手也是人生的一部分
I totally thought I was gonna puke on you.
我真以为自己要吐你身上了
I would have killed you if you did.
你真敢我就杀了你
Oh, yeah, like you killed that spider?
是哦 就像你杀了那只蜘蛛一样
Oh, you didn't see it. It was huge.
你又没看到 好大一只呢
Remember the look on mom's face
还记得妈妈座椅倒下去的时候
when her seat fell down?
她脸上的表情吗
How about when dad jumped on the hood of the car?
还有爸爸扑到车头上的时候
"What's the plan, Phil?!"
"你搞什么飞机啊 菲尔"
Mitch? Lily?
米奇 莉莉
Hey, we're in here!
我们在这儿呢
Princess is in her castle!
小公主在她的城堡里呢
How long have you guys been out here?
你们在里面呆多久了
Ohh. Cam, she can't get enough.
小卡 她就是玩不够
We've been in here for like two hours.
我们在里面呆了两个小时了
And we did this for her.
这可是咱俩为她而建的
Need me to get you out of there?
要我把你弄出来吗
This thing is not safe, Cam.
这东西太不安全了 小卡
Move to the back of the castle.
到城堡后面去
Yeah, no. I know the drill.
我知道怎么做
No, don't carry me out this time.
这次别再把我扛出来了
I think it sends the wrong message to Lily.
我想这会让莉莉误会
Well, the neighbors enjoy it.
邻居们围观得可高兴了