摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第10集: Dance Dance Revelation

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
Okay. I'll -- I'll get that.
得 您待着 我-我来接
Hello?
Hey, Manny's getting his outfit together
喂 曼尼正在准备
for the dance tonight.
他今晚舞会的行头
I was just taking some supplies out to the car.
我正在把舞会用品往车上装呢
Isn't this exciting -- the boys' first dance?
太激动了 小伙子们的第一次舞会耶
Greatest day of my life.
简直是我人生中最美好的一天
Does Phil have a green pocket square for him?
话说菲尔有绿色的装饰方巾不
Teal!
青色
Teal.
好吧 青色的
I don't know. I don't think Phil's
我不知道 不过我不觉得菲尔是个
really a pocket-square kind of a guy.
会往西服口袋里搞什么装饰方巾的人哎
Why don't we conference in Mitch?
咱还是问问米奇吧
Ay! Look. This might work.
看 介个玩意儿行不
Well, except that it's turquoise...
这是蓝绿色的诶...
oh, and a bra?!
还是个胸罩
Do you think the kids in my village had pocket squares?
你觉得俺们村儿里的孩子会戴装饰方巾吗
Here we go with the village.
又扯什么你们村儿
- Dad, are you still there? - Unfortunately, yes.
-爸 还在听不 -很不幸 我还在
Please ask Claire what time
帮我问下克莱尔
do I need to be at the school to help set up.
我该几点去学校帮忙啊
Gloria wants to know --
歌洛莉亚想问--
No, I heard. I heard.
不用重复 我听着了 听着了
Um, tell her thank you so much,
告诉她很感谢她这么热心
but we have all the help we could possibly need,
但我们的人手已经足够了
and she doesn't even have to come tonight
其实如果她不想来的话
- if she doesn't want to. - Claire said --
-她压根儿都不用出现 -克莱尔说
I heard.
我听见了
Hello?
Oh, hey, Mitch!
喂 米奇
- Where are you? - Oh, we're at the park.
-你在哪儿 -我们在公园呢
You would not believe
你肯定不敢相信
how some of these people dress their kids.
某些家长是怎么打扮自己孩子的
Lily's friend just pulled a Britney Spears
莉莉的小伙伴刚刚从沙坑玩具车里
getting out of a sandbox car.
拽出一个迷你版布兰妮
So, dad's on the line.
老爸也在听着呢
Do you he a teal pocket square for Manny?
你那儿有没有青色的装饰方巾啊 曼尼要用
Cam, Manny needs a teal pocket square.
小卡 曼尼想问你借青色的装饰方巾
Oh, I've got teal, I've got aqua, i've got sea foam...
我有青色的 水蓝色的 浅蓝色的
- Yeah, Cam's got one. - Cam's got one.
-小卡啥都有 -小卡有
Yes!
太棒了
Oh, you know what? I lent it to Andre.
我想起来了 我借给安德瑞了
Ah. He lent it to Andre.
不过他借给安德瑞了
Flag on the play.
情况有变
What's that mean?
你说啥
What's that mean?!
啥意思
Now I got to go to the mall.
看来我得去趟商场了
Is this okay?
这身怎么样
Oh, hey! Luke has to go to the mall, too.
太巧了 卢克也要去商场耶
What?
为啥
Phil.
菲尔
Let's go, Incredible Hulk.
咱走吧 绿巨人
Uh, is that ur little girl over there -- Lily?
那个叫莉莉小姑娘是你家的不
- Yes. Look at her. - Yes.
-是啊 看她多可爱 -是啊
Uh, well, this is a little bit awkward,
这事说起来有点尴尬
but she bit Tyler.
不过她刚刚咬了我家泰勒
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, my goodness.
我的老天爷
I -- I don't even know what to say.
我真不知道该说什么好
She's never done anything like that before.
她从没这么干过
How did it happen?
到底怎么回事
I don't know. I didn't see.
我也不知道 我没看见
It's time to play everyone's favorite game.
大家都爱来这套
"Let's blame the gay dads"!
"都怪基佬爸爸"
You know who had straight parents?
你知道异性恋都生出什么货色吗
Adolf Hitler.
希特勒
Charles Manson.
杀人狂曼森
- Shall we go on? - Naomi Campbell.
-咱还继续不 -爱打人的超模娜奥米
I-I know it happened.
但我知道肯定有这么回事
He's got bite marks on his arm.
他胳膊上还有牙印呢
Oh, gosh, someone really sunk their teeth into you, huh?
老天 还真有人咬你了哈
It's 'cause you're such a yummy little guy!
你真是个可口的小家伙
Yes!
是啊
Our daughter didn't do that.
才不是我家闺女干的呢
- But he said -- - Right.
-但是他说 -好吧
He's probably just confused.
没准儿是他搞错了
You know who I bet did it, though?
你猜我认为是谁干的
Billy. Rhymes with Lily.
是比利 念起来和莉莉差不多
Plus, he is very aggressive.
而且 他可好斗了
His babysitter's right over there.
他家保姆就在那儿呢
She's -- she's not much of a disciplinarian.
她 她不太会管孩子
Because I can assure you,
我可以跟你保证
if our child did something like this,
要是我家闺女咬人了
we would be on her like white on rice.
我们肯定会寸步不离地看着她
亚洲人爱吃大米 大米是白色的 白色与大米指不分彼此 此处指黏着莉莉
And I know that sounds a little bit like a racial slur,
我知道这听起来貌似有点种族歧视
because we're white and she presumably likes rice,
因为我们是白人 而她八成爱吃米饭
but I didn't intend it that way.
不过我真不是故意说成这样的
Ah. Finally. There's a spot.
终于有车位了
Guys, I am just bursting with pride right now.
小伙子们 我现在好为你们骄傲
Your first dance.
这可是你们第一次舞会啊
Soon you're gonna be men.
很快你们也成男子汉了
I want you to know there's more to be a man
你们得知道 男子汉可不会
than just shopping for fancy outfits.
整天想着买漂亮衣服
Yep. Pretty soon, you get some hair on your chest,
没错 很快你们就要长出胸毛
you start answering the phone,
接电话时
people don't think you're ladies.
人家也不会以为你们是女人了
Come on, today, Miss Daisy.
别磨叽了 戴茜小姐
Actually, Miss Daisy was the one being driven,
事实上 戴茜小姐是坐车的
not the one driving.
不是开车的
Never saw it.
没看过
It's called "Driving Miss Daisy".
那片儿叫《为戴茜小姐开车》
You got a real lip on you today. You know that?
我说你今天话挺多啊
Hey! That was our spot!
喂 那是我们的车位
What are you doing?
你在干啥啊
You're gonna let him snake your spot?
你就这么把车位拱手让人了啊
Not worth it.
没啥大不了的
Boys, here's the only thing you got to know
孩子们 要想当男子汉
about being a man --
你们必须得记住
never let someone take what is yours.
永远不能让别人抢走你的东西
Unless it's just a parking spot
除非那只是个微不足道的小车位
and there's plenty of others.
车位多的是嘛
That's sweet, Phil. You ought to write that down.
好贴心哦 菲尔 真该把这写下来
You got any lipstick in your purse?
你包里肯定还带着口红呢吧 娘娘腔
I love Jay. Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗 我很爱杰的
He's my boy.
他是我的哥们
Yeah, he gives me a hard time,
当然 他经常和我过不去
but that's the deal with a father-in-law.
可这就是和岳父的相处之道
The key is,
关键在于
I never let him see just how much it devastates me.
我绝不向他妥协
It's "Dunphy."
这念"邓菲"
That's what I said -- "Dumphy."
我就这么念的 "傻菲"
No, not "dumb".
不对 不是"傻"
"Dunphy".
是"邓菲"
"Dumphy".
"傻菲"
- Say "done". - Done.
-跟我念"邓" -邓
- Say "fee". - Fee.
-跟我念"菲" -菲
- "Done-fee". - "Dumphy".
-"邓菲" -"傻菲"
All right, just bring it this way?
好的 往这边挪点
This way -- there it is.
这边 就这了
Perfect. Thank you. Perfect.
很好 谢谢 很完美
Cla-a-aire?
克莱 克莱尔
- What? - Can you ask Gus to fix that light?
-怎么了 -你能让格斯去修一下那盏灯吗
I asked him, but he just growled at me.
我刚去请他帮忙 他却对着我大声咆哮
Oh, gosh. Okay.
噢 天呐 好吧
Gus, stop scaring Bethenny and fix the light, please?
格斯 别吓唬贝瑟妮了 请你快去把灯修了吧
Don't make me come over there.
别逼我
I'm busy. You fix it.
我忙得很呢 要修自己去修吧
Is this because I said
你这样是不是就因为
i wouldn't come to the dance with you?
我不肯跟你一起跳舞
Gus, I'm a married woman. People would talk.
格斯 我已为人妻了 别人会说闲话的
One dance with me, you'd forget all about him.
只要和我销魂一舞 保证你忘乎所以
Yeah, I already have a husband who doesn't fix lights.
好吧 有一个不肯修灯的老公已经够让我受的了
Please?
求你了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
This school would literally fall apart without you.
你简直就是这所学校的顶梁柱
Well, I don't know about "literally",but...
还说不上"顶梁柱"啦 可
Ihola, hola! I'm here!
大家好 我来咯
Oh, you came anyway.
噢 你还是来了
That's great.
太好了
I think it's great, too.
我感觉也很好
A few weeks ago, they asked for someone
几周前 校方在征集
to be in charge of the school dance,
愿意负责这次舞会的人
and I volunteered.
我报名了
The school asks for volunteers
学校这次召集志愿者
so that everybody will feel included,
就是为了能让所有人参与其中
but who are they kidding?
可他们在开什么国际大玩笑
They want me to do it.
我才是这项工作的不二人选
I've put on every school dance since Haley was 12.
自从海莉十二岁开始 学校里所有的舞会都是我负责的
It's my thing.
这是我的专长
They made us co-chairs,
校方让我们当联席主席
which means we're supposed to do everything together,
就是为了让我们合作
but Claire won't take any of my ideas.
可克莱尔从不接受我的建议
She suggested an "Arabian nights" theme.
她居然提议"天方夜谭"为舞会主题
Isn't it a little soon?
对小孩子来说是不是太早了
Okay. Um, hey, everybody?
好吧 大伙注意了
Do you know Gloria, Manny's mom?
你们认识歌洛莉亚吗 曼尼的母亲
She's here to help us out today.
她是来帮我们忙的
I'm the co-chair.
我是联席主席
So, the kids are gonna be here in two hours,
两个小时以后孩子们就到了
so everybody back to work.
大伙赶紧工作吧
Everybody back to work.
大伙赶紧工作吧
I just said that.
这话我说过了
And I just co-said it.
我这是在"联说"
I mean, the nerve of that lady accusing Lily?
那女士居然厚颜无耻的来指责莉莉
Mm. Well, you know what? You can't change people, Cam.
江山易改 本性难移 小卡
I mean, we just have to rise above.
我们只能尽量不去受他们影响
What happened?
怎么了
She bit me.
她咬了我一口
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
Ohh! Ah! She did it again!
她又咬我了
It's like "Twilight" back here!
这简直就是《暮光之城》
No! No ice cream for you, Billy,
不行 没有雪糕吃 比利
because the lady say you biting!
因为那个阿姨说你到处咬人
Okay. Okay. Go. Go.
好吧 快走 快走
- Yeah. - Go, go, go.
-好的 -快 快 快
Drive.
快开车
Are you sure this is teal?
你确定这个是青色吗
'Cause I'm starting to get a real strong green thing here.
因为我开始觉得这个有点偏绿色
That's the fluorescent lights.
那是日光灯的反射效果
Do you mind if I walk this over to lamps galore?
我可以把这个拿到灯光明亮点的地方看看吗
I need you to worry about this less.
你别老担心这个了
Guess who fit into the suit on the mannequin
猜猜谁正好能穿下人体模特身上的衣服
and saved us 20%?
还给我们打了八折
Here's something I didn't know about mannequins --
我一直不明白 人体模特
they don't have a wiener.
怎么就没有"香肠"呢
What the heck is that?
那是什么鬼东西
It's a nicer word for "penis".
那是"小鸡鸡"的婉转说法
No, I mean, what the heck is this?
不是 我是说 这是什么鬼东西
It's a tie.
领带啊
It's teal.
可这是青色的
I don't care.
那又怎样
I just grabbed the first one I saw.
我第一眼看见就拿了
Well, grab a different one.
去拿个别的
No!
不要
Now I like it.
我现在喜欢上它了
Uh, I think we were here first.
我们先到的 别插队
I just have one thing. I'm in a big rush.
我只买一样东西 我赶时间
So are we.
我们也赶时间
That's fine. Go ahead.
没关系 你先结账吧
Seriously?
你搞什么
Jay, it's not a big deal.
杰 这没什么大不了的
And can you give me the sale prices
你能帮我查一下
for some things I bought last week?
上周我买的那些东西的价格嘛
Oh, for god's sake!
噢 我滴神呐
Now, this is what i'm talking about, boys.
正如我说的那样
You give people an inch, they'll run all over you.
做人要强硬 不然别人会得寸进尺
Or you could just be nice -- pay it forward.
或者你也可以做个好人 让爱传递
They don't make movies out of bad ideas.
别老是给他们灌输不良思想
All I know is you got to fight for what you want.
我只知道你们要努力争夺自己想要的东西
If there's one job available,
要是只有一个就业岗位
this guy just got it,
而你们不去争取 就会像那样被人夺走
and they go hungry at the "Dumphys'".
你们就在"傻菲"家等着挨饿吧
"Dunphys'".
是"邓菲"啦
Okay, I don't get it. Why is she biting?
我还是搞不懂 她干吗要咬人
Lily, why are you biting?
莉莉 你干吗要咬人
She's not biting. She's teething.
她才不是咬人呢 她这是在磨牙
On people!
在人身上磨牙
All right, if she starts biting her play dates,
好了 要是她再这样继续咬她的玩伴
she's gonna be a pariah.
她就会被人唾弃的
Try "piranha".
"食人鲳"也挺可爱的
Really, cam?
你要这样称呼咱们的女儿吗 小卡
It was right there.
一时口快
All right, you should also know that I in no way --
好吧 你也该知道我绝对
in no way -- blame you.
一点儿都没怪你
- Well, thank you. Why would you blame me? - I don't.
-那多谢了 你为啥要怪我 -我没有
Well, good, because I don't blame you.
好啊 因为我就没怪你
Well, obviously.
明显得很
Uh, okay, well, now I'm starting to feel the blame.
我觉得你又在怪我了
No. No. Don't -- it's...
没 我没有 好吧 是因为
it's just that you're with her all day.
整天都是你跟她在一起 你该教好她的
I have a daughter who bites and a partner who stings.
现在我有一个咬人的女儿和一个叮(激怒)人的老公
Okay. Okay, you want to know the truth?
好吧 你想知道真相吗
Sometimes you've sent her some mixed signals.
你有时候会给她一些奇怪的暗示
I'm gonna bite your feet!
我要咬你的小脚丫
I'm gonna bite 'em right off!
我要把它们咬掉
Oh, I'm not the one who uses my teeth like a multi-tool.
哦 我可没有把牙齿当瑞士军刀来用
Here we go. Cookies for Lily...
好了 莉莉的饼干
...and wine for us.
我们的酒
Okay.
好吧
I can't believe you would equate --
我不敢相信你居然拿
Oh, don't bite my head off.
别把我的头咬掉了
I'm not a pack of batteries.
我可不是电池
Un poquito mas aca. Es perfecto all.
往这边移一点 这就对了
Ay, good. Bellissimo.
很好 棒极了
Why is this box here?!
这里怎么有个盒子
I am sorry -- we did,
实在抱歉 是我们放的
because we were moving the tables.
因为我们要搬桌子
Well, why are you moving the tables?
那你为啥要搬桌子
So the kids have more space to dance.
这样孩子们就有更大的空间跳舞了
It's better this way.
这样更好
Is it really, Gloria?
真的吗 歌洛莉亚
Because right now it kind of just looks like
因为现在这里看起来就是
a clump of tables and a big open space.
一堆桌子和一大片空地
Look, I'm sorry,
听着 我很抱歉
but we've always done it this way,
但是我们以前就这么做的
and I think it's gonna throw people off
我认为如果你把桌子搬来搬去
if you move them around.
会把人们吓跑的
Oh, my god, these tables look great!
天啊 这些桌子看上去真不错
Who did this?
谁弄的
I did!
是我耶
I love it!
爱死了
Hello.
你好啊
We haven't been properly introduced.
咱们还没自我介绍呢
- I'm Gloria. - I'm Bethenny.
-我叫歌洛莉亚 -我叫贝瑟妮
I don't know if anybody's ever told you this,
不知是否有人跟你说过
but you're really pretty.
你很漂亮
No. No, Bethenny. No one's ever told her that.
不 不 贝瑟妮 没人跟她这么说过
I am seriously freaking out
这些桌子真超乎
about these tables!
我的想象
You know what? Let's just put a pin in
这样好了 我们在要放桌子的地方
where we're gonna put the tables.
做个记号
Yes, we're keeping the tables!
好啊 桌子就这样放
So what else can I do?
还有什么需要我帮忙么
Um...you can...
你可以
help me with the chairs.
帮我拿一下凳子
Okay.
好吧
We need a lot of them.
我们需要很多凳子
They're under the stage right...here.
凳子就放在台下 就在这儿
There you go.
请吧
It's like dirty and dark there, no?
这里还真是又黑又脏的说
Yeah, I know. Bummer, right?
我知道 不太爽是吧
Off you go.
进去吧
Smells funny, Claire!
味道有点怪啊 克莱尔
So sorry. Keep goin'!
对不住了 继续往里爬
What?
又咋了嘛
We needed chairs.
我们真的需要凳子
里面到处是蚂蚁
明天我就把这都打扫干净
不 在孩子们来之前就必须打扫干净
说的是呢
What are you guys talking about?
你们讲啥呢
No, nothing. He was just saying
没啥 他说
how much he loves the tables.
他爱死这些桌子了
If I had the receipt,
要是我有收据
I wouldn't need you to look it up.
我就用不着叫你查了
At this rate, I'm going to miss the first dance...
照这样下去 第一轮舞我是跳不成了
at my wedding!
我说的是我以后的婚礼
I thought he only had one item.
他不是说他只有一件东西要买单吗
Tell your dad, if it were up to me,
跟你老爹说去 要是当初听我的
we'd have been in and out of here in about 10 minutes.
我们十分钟之内就可以买完走人了
You mentioned that.
你说过了
And I'll probably mention it again,
我可能还会再说一次
because, thanks to someone,
因为托某人的福
we're gonna be here for a while.
我们还得继续耗在这儿
Yeah, I get it.
好吧 我懂了
You know, Luke, you should order that suit in a larger size,
知道吗 卢克 你应该买套大号的西服
- because by the time we get out of here - I...get...it.
因为等我们结账走人的时候[卢克该长大了] -我懂了
Pay for the suit.
这是西装钱
Where the hell are you going?
你这是要去哪
Luke needs...socks.
卢克还需要 袜子
Make 'em teal!
要青色的
You're playing a very dangerous game.
你是承心惹我哈
Hey, boys...
嘿 筒子们
look who it is --
看看谁来了
the guy that stole our parking spot.
那个占了我们停车位的家伙
- Are you going to hit him? - I'd totally hit him.
-你要去扁他么 -是我的话就肯定扁他
I'm not gonna hit him,
我不会扁他
but I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind.
但我要跟他讲道理
Now, boys, pay attention -- you want to be men,
筒子们 注意了 要想当爷们儿
this is how you handle a jerk like this.
就得学我这样对付这些痞子
Hey, chief?
嘿 兄弟
You know, you stole our parking space today.
你今天抢了我们的停车位
- What? - That's right.
-啥 -就是这么回事
I was waiting for the parking space,
我正在等停车位
You sneaked right in there --
你溜过去就把位给占了
that make you feel like a big man?
你以为你爸李刚啊
Did I? I didn't even notice.
有吗 我根本没注意到
That's no excuse.
这借口没啥说服力
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
My dog died today.
我的狗今天死了
I had to put him to sleep.
我不得不给他安乐死
14 years,
十四年了
he was all I had.
我们俩相依为命
Now I can't stand the thought
现在我每每想起回家
of going back to my empty apartment,
就独守空巢 眼泪就哗哗的
So I just keep wandering around the mall.
所以我就不停地跑商场来晃悠
You know what? Forget about the...
这样好了 忘了
spot.
停车位[也指"圆点"]的事吧
Oh, god!
天啊
That was his name!
他名字就是圆点
Do not hit him.
请不要扁他
Oasis for men?
喷点男士香水
That's funny.
有意思
You made that sound like a question,
你好像是在问我
then you didn't wait for me to answer.
却又不给我机会回答
- What? - Here, let me show you.
-什么 -让哥教教你
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You go --
看 你是这么说的
You go, "Oasis for men"?
你说 喷点 男士香水
You see what I mean? You went, "Oasis for men"?
懂不 你说了 喷点 男士香水
You should have said, "Oasis for men"?
你应该说 要喷点男士香水吗
Then I'd go, "Yeah, give me two".
然后我回答 给哥来两下
But instead, you went, "Oasis for men".
但是你说 喷点 男士香水
- Okay. I get it. - You see what I mean?
-好吧 -你滴明白
- I-I get it. I get it. - No, I'm not sure you do!
-明白了 -我看未必
You sprayed before "Men"!
你没说完“男士香水”就喷我
You went, "Oasis for men".
你说 喷点 男士香水
- Okay. Okay. - Men!
-好好好 -叫你喷
- Men! Men! - Stop it! Stop it!
-我喷 -别闹了
- Men! Men! Men! Men! - Stop it!
-我再喷 -求你了
- Men! Men! Men! Men! - Stop it!
-我继续喷 -不要啊
Men! Men! Men! Men! Men!
我喷 我喷 我喷喷喷
Hey, Phil.
菲尔
I don't know what happened.
我不知道我是咋了
I just...
我就
I...
I don't know what happened.
我真的不知道
Look, I might've come down on you a little bit hard today.
我今天对你是有点小苛刻
I'm sorry.
对不起
I remember pretending to go look for some socks...
我记得我假装去买袜子
I mean, it's, uh, my fault.
是我错了
I pushed your buttons.
我把你惹急了
My father-in-law was the same way with me.
我老丈人以前也这么对我
He was horrible.
那糟老头真可怕
Grandpa Lucas? He was a sweetheart.
卢卡斯外公吗 他是大好人呀
Yeah, after the stroke mellowed him out good.
中风以后他才良心发现
Before? An animal.
那之前 简直不是人啊
We named Luke after him.
卢克这名字就是为了纪念他的
Everything I did was wrong.
我做啥都错
If I said it was white, he'd say it was black.
我说白 他非得说黑
Although he never said anything was black
尽管他从不用黑色这个词
'cause he was a pretty big racist.
他是个变态的种族歧视
I wear his watch.
我还戴着他的表
I hated him. Hated him.
死老头子 恨死他了
And I was thinking -- I don't know --
我在想 我不知道
I don't want you to think the same way about me.
希望你对我不是这种感情
You ever think about maybe
那你有想过
not being a jerk to me so much?
对我有爱一些吗
Now, see, you got to stop taking that stuff personally.
别以为我只是针对你
I'm like that with everybody.
我对所有人都那样
I'm tough!
我不好相处
And...Mean.
还尖酸刻薄
I don't like to take guff!
不喜欢别人唧唧歪歪
Or people's feelings into consideration.
也不考虑别人的感受
Okay, okay.
好吧
I can't swear my way's the right way.
我不敢说我一定是对的
I see you smiling, skipping around,
看你那副追欢卖笑 上窜下跳的熊样
and I think sometimes -- I don't know --
不知怎么 我有时会想
maybe the boys would be better off
男孩们像你这样
if they were a little bit more like you.
也许还自在些
You know, skipping burns more calories than running.
知道吗 跳比跑燃烧的卡路里更多
That's --
那是
We're done here.
先说到这儿吧
Oh, hey, listen.
对了
He didn't tell me, but what'd you do to that guy, huh?
那人没告诉我 你做啥坏事了
Did you get him?
给他点颜色瞧瞧了
Yeah, I sprayed him with cologne.
我对着他喷了点香水
I'm sorry I asked.
当我没问
No, but, like, a lot of cologne.
喷了很多香水呢
I just, like, got way up in there.
我追着他一路小跑啊
Good boy.
真有你的
Did you find anything yet?
有啥发现
Yes, there's a whole section on biting
这个妈咪论坛上
on this Mommy forum.
有咬人讨论专区
Oh, good. What does it say?
不错 上面怎么说
Uh, "My son was biting,
我儿子咬人
so I got a stranger to yell at him”.
我就找了个陌生人训他
"Being disciplined by someone else outside the family
外人对他的训斥让他好怕怕
scared him into stopping."
以后也不咬人了
- Idiots! - Cam!
-很傻很天真 -小卡
What? I am not hiring some hobo
咋滴了 我才不会雇什么刁民
to come over here and traumatize my child.
来伤我家小乖乖的心
She's already prone to flashbacks,
她已经有段不堪回首的记忆了
if you know what I mean.
你懂的
Yeah, you know she didn't fight in Vietnam, right?
她在越南又没参过战
I don't know anything anymore.
我不管 我不管
What else does it say?
还有啥
Okay, well, this one says,
好吧 这位楼主说
"When my daughter bit her brother,
我女儿咬她弟弟时
I put a pinch of pepper in her mouth".
我在她嘴里放了点胡椒
"She cried and cried, but she never bit again".
她哭个不停 不过从此再不咬人了
Smiley face.
还有个笑脸表情
Oh, well, the smiley face makes it okay.
这笑得还有理了
"I waterboarded our toddler --
给我囡囡一点小惩罚
lol"!
哇咔咔
Well, all right, what do you suggest we do?
那你说 我们怎么办
That we log off the Spanish inquisition website
退出这个西班牙知道网
and handle this with love.
用爱来感化她
Okay, Lily...
听我唱 莉莉
take a bite of an apple, take a bite of a pear
咬一口苹果 咬一口梨
take a bite of the cookie that you left over there
咬一口面前的小曲奇
Here's one thing you should never do.
有些东西你不能咬
Don't bite Taylor or Brandon or Sue
泰勒 布兰登 苏小小
because people aren't food. People aren't food
人不能咬呀 人不能咬
Your friends will run away
你咬了朋友
if they're scared of being chewed
他们就会被吓跑
and as a side note,
再给一句小忠告
private parts are private
私密部位保护好
Well...problem solved.
你真贤惠 问题解决了
I know you're being sarcastic,
我知道你在挖苦我
but you don't know that it's not.
你懂啥 还没结束呢
Ow! Honey.
哎哟 我的乖乖哟
- Did she just bite you again? - No.
-她又咬你了吗 -没有
That is it. I am getting the pepper!
我受够了 我去拿胡椒来
N -- no, you are not.
不 你不能拿
Cam, you're not doing her any favors by being soft.
小卡 这么宠她对她没好处
Oh, well, then, why don't you just skip the pepper,
干脆你也甭拿胡椒了
I'll get some pliers, and we'll pull her teeth now!
我去找钳子 咱俩速度拔掉她的牙
Play relax! It's a seasoning.
淡定 不就是个调味品吗
Okay. Well, then, why don't you try some?
要不你尝一个
- Stop. - No. Try a little.
-别闹了 -来嘛
- Stop it. Stop it, Cam. Stop it. - No, try a little bit.
-小卡 别这样 -尝一个嘛
Don't you hit me. Here. Put some in there.
你还敢打我 看我不塞你嘴里
- No! Well... - Ow! You bit me! Mm!
-不要 -你咬我
Why don't you sing me a song about it?
你为什么不为我唱首关于这个的歌
Oh, look at you two in your matching ties!
看你俩的领带多搭啊
- Don't get me started. - Ohh, come here.
-别跟我提这事 -过来
Luke, sweetie, aryou wearing cologne?
卢克 亲爱的 你喷古龙水了吗
No. Dad attacked the perfume guy
没有 老爸攻击了推销香水的家伙
and then hugged me.
又拥抱了我
I saw the boys in those adorable little suits,
我看到男孩们穿着可爱的西装
and it made me realize this dance is about them.
然后我意识到这舞台就是他们的
It's not about me
与我无关
and my petty little competition with...
与我跟歌洛莉亚之间
with Gloria.
小小的竞争无关
Just look at the walls in here.
看那边的墙
Who wears that to a kids' dance?
谁穿成那样参加儿童舞会啊
I know. She looks amazing.
没错 她看起来太赞了
Okay, I'm gonna slow things down
好了 我要用首怀旧老歌
with a blast from the past
为我们的女伴们
for our chaperones.
舒缓下节奏
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
No, I'm fine.
没事 我没事
I'm -- I'm fine.
我 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事 我没事
I need a paper towel.
我要纸巾
I'm sorry. I didn't see you.
不好意思 我没看见你
No...
是啊
Of course you didn't. Of course you didn't.
你当然没看见我了 当然了
'Cause it's gloria's night.
因为这是歌洛莉亚之夜
That's right.
没错
It's all about Gloria, Gloria, Gloria!
全是关于歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚
When you're done getting married...
你谈够情说够爱以后
maybe you can mop this up a little.
就把这地方拖干净点
What was that?
她怎么了
It's this damn uniform.
都是这该死的制服
Okay, we need to talk.
好吧 我们得谈谈
No. I am fine. I do not need to talk.
不 我很好 我不需要谈
Well, you've been pushing me away the whole week.
你这星期一直在排斥我
You've been fighting all my ideas.
你一直反对我的意见
That's because this is my thing, Gloria.
因为这是我的事 歌洛莉亚
Why can't it be my thing, too, Claire?
为什么不能也是我的事 克莱尔
Because everything is your thing!
因为所有的事都与你有关
This -- this is the one thing that was my thing.
这是唯一一件我自己的事
This is my only thing.
这是我唯一的事
Oh my god, this is my only thing.
我的天 这是我唯一的事
And then you come along and you steal my thunder
然后你穿着你的紧身裙过来
with your tight dresses and your great ideas.
用你那些很棒的主意 抢了我的风头
I was the one that all the moms looked up to.
我是那个受到所有妈妈尊敬的人
I was the only one that Gus liked.
我是格斯唯一喜欢的人
Ay! Please.
拜托
You like him so much, you can keep him.
你那么喜欢他 你可以留着他
It's not the same now that I know he likes you.
现在不一样了 我知道他喜欢你
That sounds really insane,
这听上去真的很疯
but this isn't actually about gus.
但这跟格斯没关系
Really? Because you've been talking a lot about him.
是吗 因为你一直在谈论他
Gloria, Gus is a symbol.
歌洛莉亚 格斯只是一个符号
A sex symbol?
性符号吗
Stop it, Gloria. I'm already crying.
别说了 歌洛莉亚 我都哭了
Claire...I didn't come here to steal your thunder.
克莱尔 我不是来这儿抢你风头的
Your thunder is your thunder,
你的就是你的
and my thunder is my thunder.
我的就是我的
I know. It's just that god gave you so much thunder.
我知道 只是上帝给你的比较多
Yeah, maybe too much.
可能是有点太多了
I hate how those women look at me.
我讨厌那些女人看我的眼神
You think I don't know what they're thinking?
你以为我不知道她们是怎么想的吗
"Ah, here comes the hot one with the big boobies
哟 来了个性感的波霸
that is gonna steal my husband".
搞不好会抢了我老公
And maybe they don't let their kids play with Manny.
也许她们都不会让自己的孩子跟曼尼玩
I volunteer because I want them to see
我自愿来这是因为我想让他们看看
that there's so much more to me.
我还有更多其他的内涵
Why didn't you tell me that?
你为什么没跟我说过这些
Maybe for the same reason you didn't tell me
也许就跟你没告诉我
you had a weird thing for Gus --
你对格斯有奇怪的感觉一样
It's embarrassing.
这很尴尬的
Okay. I am sorry.
好吧 我很抱歉
I made this whole thing
我把整件事
into some ridiculous competition,
变成了可笑的竞争
and...I'm pathetic.
而且 我真可悲
You're not pathetic.
你不可悲
Okay, that's a little bit sad.
好吧 是有点令人难过
We like to think we're so smart
我们喜欢自认为聪明
and we have all the answers.
自认为自己能解决一切问题
And we want to pass all that on to our children.
而且我们希望可以把这些传授给孩子们
But...
但是
if you scratch beneath the surface,
如果你不只停留在肤浅的表面上的话
you don't have to dig very deep to find the kid you were.
用不着深究就能看到你自己儿时的样子
Which is why it's kind of crazy
这也正是疯狂的地方
that now we're raising kids of our own.
现在我们自己都有孩子了
You know what? This is a milestone.
你知道吗 这是一个里程碑
We're accepting that our little angel isn't perfect.
我们接受我们的小天使并不是那么完美
That's right. And it's okay.
是的 这没关系
I-I take it back --
我 我收回刚才的话
she is perfect.
她很完美
But I guess that's the real circle of life.
但是我猜这才是生命真正的轮回
Your parents faked their way through it,
你父母这样长大
you fake your way through it,
你也这样长大
and, hopefully,
那么 我希望
you don't raise a serial killer.
你没有养了一个连环杀人犯
That's not funny.
这不好笑
I am so sorry.
我感到很抱歉
No,just come over watching movie
不 把所有事都抛在脑后
put the whole thing behind you.
过来看电影吧
Okay, see you in a bit.
好的 一会见
That was Longines. He's in a very bad place.
是浪琴 他现在心情很差
Oh, no. What happened?
不是吧 怎么了
Well, apparently some maniac went crazy at the mall
有个疯子在商场发飙了
and attacked him with oasis for men.
用男士香水袭击了他
Oh. Well, I think we all knew that day was coming.
好吧 我想我们都知道早晚会有这么一天
All right. Wish me luck.
好吧 祝我好运
Good luck.
祝你好运
Okay, honey.
好了 亲爱的
Please don't hurt daddy.
拜托不要咬老爸
All right.
好了
"Ahh".
来 张嘴