摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第11集: Slow Down Your Neighbors

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
Good night, sweatpea.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, honey.
晚安 亲爱的
Mitchell!
米奇尔
There's a stranger in our hot tub!
咱们的热水浴缸里有个陌生人
Who is it?!
是谁
You do know what "stranger" means, don't you?
你知道陌生人是什么意思吧
Oh, my g -- oh, my god!
天啊 我的天啊
How long has he been there?
他在那儿多久了
I saw him exactly one second before you.
我在你看到他的前一秒才看到他
You know everything I know.
咱俩知道的一样多
Okay, I'm -- I'm calling 911.
好吧 我去报警
I'm getting my bat.
我去拿我的球棒
Maybe we're overreacting.
或许我们反应过度了
Yeah, he could have a very good reason for be --
是啊 他或许有个很好的理由
We should at least say hello.
我们至少应该去打个招呼
It's only polite.
只是出于礼貌
Okay.
好的
家 庭
摩 登
第二季 第十一集
So I looked that coyote dead in the eye,
于是我死死地盯住那只土狼
and I let him know, without saying a word,
我一句话都没说 就让它明白了
"I will not harm you...
我不会伤害你的
but I'm the alpha here".
但是我才是这里的老大
And he just stared back at me...
而它也紧紧地盯着我
mesmerized.
完全被我迷惑住了
Amazing.
太神奇了
Turns out, Barry just moved into the apartment upstairs
原来 贝瑞刚搬进我们楼上的公寓
and thought the hot tub was for the whole building.
他以为这个热水浴盆是全楼公用的
Anyway, he's a super-cool guy, and he's straight,
总而言之 他酷呆了 而且他是直男
so there's no weirdness.
所以没什么好尴尬的
Aside from you turning into a 16-year-old girl.
除了你变成了个十六岁的小姑娘
I did not.
我才没呢
Cameron, give me your arm.
卡梅隆 把你的手臂给我
Okay.
What cha doin'?
你在做什么
Oh, I'm studying to be a reiki master.
我正在学做一名灵气按摩师
What I'm doing is I'm transferring my positive energy
我正在把我的正面能量
into Cameron,
传给卡梅隆
and I'm taking out all the negative energy.
并把他所有的消极能量弄出来
Okay.
好的
- Now, do you feel that? - I do.
-你感觉到了吗 -感觉到了
Does it feel warm?
感觉很温暖吗
It does.
确实很温暖
It feels warm, Mitchell.
真的很温暖 米奇尔
Imagine that. In a hot tub.
当然暖了 我们可是在泡热水浴呀
What are you gonna do when he drives by?
他开车经过时你准备干吗
I'm gonna tell him to slow down.
我要叫他减速
I think you should drag him out of his car,
我认为你应该把他从车里拖出来
and we all get turns punching him in the stomach
然后我们轮流捶他的胃
until he barfs.
捶到他吐
Honey, I think I'm just gonna turn over his license plate
宝贝儿 我想我只会把他的车牌号
to the police.
交给警察而已
Please.
拜托
Order a pizza and call the cops.
叫个披萨再打给警察
We'll see who gets here first.
看谁到的快点
Ever since they put those speed bumps on Oakmont,
自从他们在奥克蒙特设了减速坎
some lunatic driver in a crazy sports car
一些驾驶疯狂跑车的司机
has been racing down our street,
就开始在我们这条街上赛车
and it is dangerous.
这太危险了
We've got kids here and babies in strollers
我们这里有小孩 还坐婴儿车的婴儿
and moms who like to jog.
还有喜欢慢跑的妈妈们
She has to run every day, or she goes crazy.
她必须每天跑步 不然会疯掉的
She's like a border collie.
她就像一条边境牧羊犬
You're comparing me to a dog?
你把我比作一条狗吗
The smartest dogs in the world.
那可是世界上最聪明的狗
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么呢
What the cops won't.
做那些警察不肯做的
We are catching that speeder,
我们在抓那些违章超速驾驶者
and when we do, he's gonna get an earful of this.
等我们抓到他时 他满耳都会听到这个
Slow down, jerk!
开慢点 混蛋
Oh! Okay! Easy.
好了 别激动
Oh, my god. Mom, what are you doing?
我的天啊 妈 你在干吗
Why are you being such a freak?!
你干吗这么变态
I am being a freak for safety.
我是出于安全考虑才这么变态的
And I'm doing this for you,
而且我这么做都是为了你们
because I don't want anything bad to happen to you.
因为我不希望你们发生任何不幸
Well, it's embarrassing.
这太丢人了
Mom, you need a life.
妈 你得找点事干了
Why can't you just volunteer at the museum
你为什么就不能在博物馆里做做自愿者
or bring pudding to old people?
或者给那些老人送送布丁呢
Honey, if anybody's being embarrassing right now,
宝贝儿 要是说有谁丢人的话
it's you.
那个人就是你
Luke, I am your father!
卢克 我是你老爸
That takes me back to the delivery room.
这让我想起了在产房的时候
That's what I said to you
当你从你妈的私处钻出来时
when you were coming out of your mom's lady parts.
我就是这么跟你说的
Oh, my god, dad!
天啊 老爸
Oh, my god. I know those girls.
我的天 我认识那俩女生
- What? Are you ashamed of us? - Yes!
- 怎么了 你觉得我们丢人吗 - 是的
Ooh. Sweet Valley High!
《甜蜜高谷》咯
九四年美国电影 片中女主角是个不择手段的美女拉拉队长
This is that woman from the house on seventh street!
是那个住在第七街的女人打来的
Oh, good!
好极了
Yeah, if I sell it by the end of next month,
是啊 如果我在下个月底前把房子卖出去
I dethrone Gil Thorpe as salesman of the quarter.
我就能打败盖尔·索普 成为季度最佳销售员了
That's awesome, dad.
太棒了 爸
It is awesome.
确实棒极了
Phil Dunphy.
我是菲尔·邓菲
That's the speeder! That's the speeder!
超速驾驶的家伙来了 超速驾驶的家伙来了
Slow down, jerk! Slow down!
开慢点 混蛋 开慢点
Yeah. No. Yeah, that's great.
是的 不 是的 这太好了
Okay, fire away.
好的 尽管问
- 2-u-r-n-8-0-1. - Yeah. Oh, uh, just the address.
-2urn801 -好的 给我地址就行
- Yep. Okay. 1-0... - 8-0-1. 2-u-r-n. A pen.
-好的 一 零 -801 2urn 笔呢
- 1...North...Seventh... - I gave it to dad.
-一 北边 第七 -我给爸了
8012 8-0-1. 2...
- U-r... - ...Street.
-ur -街
- Oh, god. - Okay. 10-4.
-我的天 -好的 10-4
This is gonna be my best year since 2006.
这将是我自2006年以来我最走运的一年
Let's go, kid. Back to the salt mine.
走吧 孩子 该送你去学校了
That's okay, Jay. I'm biking to school today.
不用了 杰 我今天骑自行车去上学
Good for you.
你真行
There's a bunch of cool kids
学校里有一群很酷的小孩
who ride their bikes every day.
每天都骑自行车上学
Thought I'd join them.
我也想骑
Hey, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等 等等
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
My new bike. Mom got it for me yesterday.
我的新自行车 妈妈昨天给我买的
Pretty sweet, huh?
很周到吧
Training wheels?
辅助轮
Nice ones. Custom made.
质量很好的 还是订做的
They don't usually come on bikes this size.
这种型号的自行车一般都不配辅助轮的
- Gloria! - What's wrong?
-歌洛莉亚 -怎么了
You don't know how to ride a bike?
你不会骑自行车吗
I know how to ride this bike.
我会骑这辆自行车
Stephen Hawking could ride that bike.
这辆车连斯蒂芬·霍金[肌肉萎缩的物理学家]都会骑
Ay. What happened?
我来了 怎么了
Did he fall?
他摔倒了吗
How could he fall?
怎么可能摔倒
You can't send him to school
你不能让他骑
on a bike with training wheels.
带辅助轮的自行车去上学
They'll make fun of him.
同学们会笑他的
Didn't you teach him how to ride a bike?
你没有教他怎么骑自行车吗
How could I? I don't know how to ride a bike.
怎么教 我自己都不会骑自行车
2/3 of my house can't do
十亿中国人都会做的事
what a billion Chinese do.
我们家居然有三分之二的人都不会
My mother thought that riding a bike was dangerous.
我妈觉得骑自行车很危险
She would say, "that's how people grab you"!
她会说 "别人就会这样把你抓走的"
Okay, this is how it's going down.
好吧 这样好了
Today I'm driving you to school,
今天 我开车带你去学校
on the weekend, I'm buying you a bike,
周末 我也给你买辆自行车
and I'm teaching both of you.
我来教你们俩骑车
I'm nervous...
我很紧张
but I'm excited.
但也很兴奋
You two have fun. I pass.
你们俩个去玩吧 我就免了
It makes no sense.
这根本不合理
There's no reason that thing should stay upright.
那个东西怎么可能立得住
There's no reason you should stay upright,
你也不可能立得住
but it just works.
但事实就是可以
Hey, Phil. Come on in.
菲尔 快进来
Laura, good day.
劳拉 你好呀
Well, I couldn't love this entry any more.
我超喜欢门口的设计
It's very welcoming.
很有家的感觉
Yeah, I got a thing in 10 minutes,
我十分钟后还有点事要办
- so I have to make this quick. - Great.
-所以我要快点搞掂这件事 -没问题
Um, let me run through
让我给你介绍一下
my three-pronged approach to selling --
我的销售三策略
I only need one prong -- sell the house.
我只需要一个策略 那就是把房子卖出去
I don't want to be that yutz
我不想跟那个女的一样
who prices her house too high
把房子的价位定的太高
so it sits around for a year
结果一整年都卖不出去
while every lookie-loo without something to do on Sundays
而那些在星期天无所事事的人
is going through my underwear drawer.
都跑来看我的房子 窥探我的隐私
What's the number?
佣金是多少
Well, there are quite a few factors to take into --
我们需要考虑几个因素
Need a number.
我只要一个数字
Uh, we list at 1.4.
我们规定的佣金是百分之一点四
We take anything north of 1.25.
底线是百分之一点二五
Done!
成交
Great!
好极了
I got all the paperwork right here.
我文件都准备好了 现在就能签
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You got to buy me a beer
别急 想要跟我进一步发展
before you can put your hand up my sweater.
怎么也得先把我灌醉才行
Oh, I had no intention --
我可没有那种冒犯之意
Put on a great open house this weekend,
要是这周末开放日举行的成功
the listing's yours.
零头就都是你的
Bring it, Laura.
放马过来吧 劳拉
You want to test me? I've been tested my whole life.
想要考验我 我可是久经考验的
They could never find anything.
别人到头来怎么输的都不知道
So, uh, Sunday 12:00 to 4:00 for the open house?
那么星期天中午十二点到下午四点来举行开放日如何
- That works for you? - Great.
-这时间合适吗 -很好
Great. Oh, and if you have any questions
好的 如果你还有什么问题
or you need anything, just call.
或是什么需要 打我电话就行了
When you work with me, you're working with a friend.
跟我合作就像和朋友合作一样愉快
That is so sweet. I like you.
你真体贴 我很喜欢你
God, I hope I don't have to fire you.
别让我失望 别到最后逼我炒了你
Hi. This is Claire. Leave a message.
你好 我是克莱尔 请留言
Hey, honey. It's me.
亲爱的 是我
I just finished the meeting,
我刚开完会
and she is the perfect client.
她简直是完美客户
Realistic about the price...
对价格不怎么计较
she wants to sell fast, and she's a real character.
只想尽快把房子卖出去 她个性也很率真
You got to...meet her.
你真应该见见她
But she's moving soon, so what's the point?
不过她就快搬走了 我看还是算了吧
Wow, you worked late.
你加班加到真晚
Yes. Brutal day. I just want to sit.
是啊 难熬的一天 我只想马上坐下歇歇
Perfect. Lily's asleep.
正好 莉莉睡着了
Barry's meeting us in the hot tub.
贝瑞待会跟咱们一起泡热水浴
If you're feeling stressed,
要是你压力太大
he could give you a treatment.
他可以给你灵气按摩一下
Ah, that's all right.
我看还是算了吧
I have an appointment with Dr. Bigfoot tomorrow.
我明天约了赤脚医生
Okay. Here comes the judge.
好了好了 又来了
Reiki is a bunch of nonsense, Cam.
灵气按摩什么的都是骗人的 小卡
That guy is a nut.
那人就是个疯子
You do this every time.
你每次都这样
We meet a new friend,
每当我们结识一个新朋友
they say one thing you don't like,
只要他们说出一件你不喜欢的事
and you just write 'em off.
你就会无情的把他们踢出局
I do not!
我哪有
but和yet一般不能连用
Oh, really? What about "but yet Rachel"?
没有吗 你忘了那个"但是可是雷切尔"了
"I'd love to go, but yet, I don't feel like parking".
我很想去 但是可是 我不怎么喜欢逛公园
It's either "but" or "yet",
要不就说"但是" 要不就说"可是"
not both.
没有放在一块说的
You're lucky no one's kicked your butt yet.
你该庆幸到目前为止还没人来教训你
What about Thomas?
那托马斯又怎么说
You wrote him off because
你把他踢出局就是因为
he serves the salad after the meal,
他先上主菜 后上沙拉
which, by the way, is very common in Europe.
顺便说一句 这在欧洲是很正常的
What part of Europe is he from? Pretentious-stan?
他是从欧洲哪来的 自命不凡斯坦国吗
Okay, fine.
好吧
Keep judging. Don't let anyone in.
继续指责吧 别交任何朋友
I could care less.
我也可以少管点
I think you mean you couldn't care less,
你是想说你才懒得管呢吧
because if you could care less,
因为你要说"可以少管点"
that means that you care a little bit.
就证明你还是管了
All right. I'm going to the hot tub.
好吧 我要去泡热水浴了
If I stay in here one more minute,
要是我在这里多待一分钟
my head is literally gonna explode.
我的头就真的要爆了
Well, I hope not, because if you mean "literally" --
我希望不会 因为要是真的会爆的话
I don't feel safe in my own home!
我待在自己家里都没有安全感
Phil, honey, I need your help.
菲尔 亲爱的 帮我一把
With what?
帮你干吗
What is the one thing a speeder can't outrun?
什么东西是违章超速者无法躲开的
Ooh. Bullets. A laser.
子弹 激光
falcon为15-17世纪用的的一种轻炮
Oh, I know -- a falcon! Dad, jump in.
我知道了 大炮 老爸 快帮我想想
Not a good time.
时机不对
- A laser falcon! - That's awesome.
-雷射炮 -这个给力
Shame.
答案是 羞愧感
"Slow down your neighbors"!?
"使你的邻居们变得迟钝"
slow down也有使人变得迟钝的意思
No. "Slow down" --
不是这个意思 "放慢速度"
talking to the speeder --
是对违章超速者说的
Who's talking to the speeder?
是谁要对那违章超速者说呢
Your neighbors.
你的邻居们
It doesn't say that.
才不是这个意思呢
Yeah, it just says "Slow down your neighbors"!
没错 那上面只写着"使你的邻居们变得迟钝"
- Phil. - I know what you were going for,
-菲尔 -我懂你想表达什么
but now all I can see is "slow down your neighbors"!
可你那标牌上写的就是"使你的邻居们变得迟钝"
Well, you're all wrong, 'cause this is incredibly clear.
你们都错了 因为这再清楚不过了
And it's really important.
而且这很重要
We need to put these signs up all over the neighborhood.
我们需要在街区贴满这些告示
I don't know. It seems kind of cowardly.
这可不像你啊 这是胆小鬼做的事
Why don't you just make an anonymous call to the police?
为什么不直接打匿名电话给警方呢
I called the police, and they were totally unhelpful.
我老早打过了 可他们什么忙都帮不上
Surprise. Surprise.
我早就说啦
Phil, come on. Are you with me or not?
菲尔 你到底站不站在我这边
Of course I'm with you.
我当然站在你这边
Who else would I be with? This guy?
不然呢 难道站在那人这边
I have no connection to this guy.
我和那人又没有任何瓜葛
- Good! - No!
-很好 帮我把它贴出去 -不
Fine.
好吧
Before you judge me,
在你炮轰我之前 我要说
I have come in second to Gil Thorpe
我已经整整七个季度
for salesman of the quarter seven quarters in a row.
都在季度最佳销售员的评比上输给盖尔·索普而位居第二
Seven.
整整七个季度
Nobody remembers second best.
没人会记得第二名是谁
Oh, yeah, everybody loves Michael Jordan,
人人都爱迈克尔·乔丹
but nobody thinks of Scottie Pippen.
可有谁会想起斯科蒂·皮蓬
斯科蒂·皮蓬是NBA历史上最伟大的小前锋之一职业生涯与迈克尔·乔丹一起拿到六枚总冠军戒指
The only reason I remember him
我会记得他的唯一原因是
is because he's named after my favorite musical.
他跟我最爱的音乐剧同名
- Oh, hey, Mitch. - Hey. It's Barry.
-米奇 -是贝瑞啊
Uh, I just want to let you guys know
我只是来通知你们
you got a sprinkler head that's leaking out there.
你们有一个自动洒水器在漏水
Oh. Thanks, Barry. I'll let the gardener know.
谢谢你 贝瑞 我会通知园丁的
All right. Or maybe I could just wave my hands over it
好的 又或者我可以朝它舞动一下我的双手
and heal it that way.
用我的灵气修好它
I'm joking.
只是玩笑
Oh, god. That was a good one.
天呐 差点被你骗到
Look, don't worry about it.
听着 不用担心
As soon as I started talking about reiki,
我看得出来 只要我一开始谈灵气
I could tell you thought I might be a little nutty.
你就觉得我的精神也许有点不太正常
Was I that obvious?
有这么明显吗
You roll your eyes a lot.
你整天都冲我翻白眼
Uh, no, it's true.
给你说中了
It's true, no.
我的确爱翻白眼
I-I once saw a picture of myself
我曾经看到一张自己
at a friend's poetry slam,
在朋友的诵诗比赛上拍的照片
and all you could see were the whites of my eyes.
结果照片里能看到的只有我的眼白
Yeah, I looked like Little Orphan Annie.
我看上去就像孤女安妮
美国一著名动画歌剧
The cartoon.
那部动画片
Anyway, I'm sorry if I offended you.
总而言之 如有冒犯之处我很抱歉
No. Don't apologize.
别 不用道歉
Look, I -- only thing that offends me
唯一会让我觉得有所冒犯的事
is a man who doesn't live in his own truth.
就是一个不能无法面对真实的自己的人
And I appreciate how hard you're trying
而且我知道你现在正很努力地
not to roll your eyes right now.
不去翻白眼 我为此表示感谢
'Cause I'm about to pass out!
因为我就快晕过去了
I see it.
我看出来了
Okay! I'm ready!
我准备好了
What the hell's he wearing?
他穿了些什么东西
Protection pads. He needs more?
保护软垫 还得再加点吗
We're riding bikes. We're not training police dogs.
我们只是学骑车而已 又不是训练警犬
All right, kid. Come on. Get on.
好了 孩子 过来 上来吧
On board.
上车
Attaboy.
好样的
All right, we ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Ride!
Be careful, papi.
小心点 小乖乖
Ignore her.
别理她
I've seen the kid fall down
那孩子连在机场的
on that moving sidewalk at the airport,
自动人行道上都能摔跤
so I didn't have high hopes.
所以我没抱太大希望
But what do you know? The kid was a natural.
可谁能会到呢 那孩子天生是个骑车的料
Mom! It's so easy!
妈妈 这太简单了
Bravo, Manny!
太棒了 曼尼
I told you!
我就跟你说嘛
Be careful with the bump!
小心地上的坑
Hey, wait a minute. Who's that guy?
等等 那人是谁
Jay, he's gonna grab him!
杰 他会抓走曼尼的
Oh, no one's grabbing anyone. It's a neighbor.
没人会被抓走 那只是个邻居而已
Gloria, on the other hand,
可歌洛莉亚
was a natural disaster.
简直是个天生的悲剧
There are three things you want to do before you ride.
在骑车之前你要先做三件事
Manny.
曼尼说
Check your shoelaces, adjust your mirror,
检查鞋带 调整后视镜
and test your bell.
还有测试车铃
Okay. Shoelaces tied...
好的 鞋带系好了
the mirror is good...
后视镜视野不错
...the bell is ringing.
车铃也很正常
Okay, now what?
好了 然后呢
Ride.
骑啊
Ay, no, no, no, Jay.
别别别 杰
Don't push me! I don't want to get hurt!
别推我 我可不想受伤
Trust me. I'm not gonna hurt you.
相信我 不会让你受伤的
You're a work of art.
你就像一幅名画
If you get scratched,
要是被划伤
the value goes down.
那可就掉价了
I'm making a joke to lighten the mood.
我是为了缓和气氛搞笑一下
It's not working!
一点都不好笑
Let's just do this.
你就骑吧
Okay.
好吧
Slowly.
慢点
Jay, slowly.
杰 慢点啊
Relax. You're not gonna fall.
放松 你摔不了
I got you. Put your feet on the pedals.
我抓着你呢 把脚放在踏板上
Now look where you're going.
眼睛看着路
Look where you're going!
看着路啊
No, I'm falling. I'm falling.
不 我要摔了 我要摔了
Look straight ahead. Go, go, go.
目视前方 去吧去吧
- Pedal! - No, Jay!
-踩踏板 -不要 杰
What are you ringing the bell for?
你一个劲儿按铃干吗
Ay! Why you let me go, Jay?!
你怎么能放手呢 杰
No, no! Pedal!
不对不对 踩踏板
Look where you're going! Look where you're going!
目视前方 看着路
I'm gonna kill you, Jay!
我要宰了你 杰
Okay. Good day's work.
好了 今天学得不错
What do you say we hit the jewelry store?
我们去珠宝店逛逛怎么样
Phil?
菲尔
Laura!
劳拉
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Taking this...sign down!
把这个告示牌 拆下来
I recognized your license plate.
我发现上面写着你的车牌号
This is ridiculous!
这也太荒唐了
I know. They're all over the neighborhood.
我知道 整个小区都贴满了告示牌
What kind of lunatic does something like this?
什么疯子会干这种蠢事
Who knows?
谁知道呀
It's probably some bored housewife
也许是某个无所事事的家庭主妇
who hates her husband and hates her life,
对丈夫无爱 对生活怨恨
so she takes it out on the rest of us!
于是就把气撒在其他人身上
Or things are so good at home,
要么就是家里太平无事
she's out looking for problems.
所以她就出门来找茬
Trust me.
相信我
This woman needs to get laid.
这种女人绝对是欲求不满
I don't think that's the issue.
我觉得不是这个原因
Here. Stick this up.
拿着 把这个贴上
Send her a message from me.
这是老娘留给她的口信
Okay.
好的
Oh, my gosh.
天啊
What happened to my sign?
我的告示牌怎么成这样了
I don't know!
不知道啊
I put it up, I went away,
我把它钉好后就走开了
I came back -- it was in pieces!
等我回来时 就已经成两半了
This is so crazy.
这也太疯狂了
Crazy!!
是疯狂啊
Claire, this whole thing is crazy.
克莱尔 这件事本身就是疯狂的
Maybe we should back off a little bit.
也许我们应该作出点让步
You know what, Phil? No.
菲尔 绝不
I am not gonna back off.
我才不让步
Okay? I am doing this for the safety of our neighborhood.
知道吗 我这么做是为了咱们街区居民的安全
Well, what's going on here?
这是怎么回事啊
Hey, Cam.
小卡
Just getting rid of some negative energy.
我正在用内功清除他体内的负面能量
Oh, well, in that case, we'll be back Tuesday.
估计你得清到周二 等你清完我们再回来
You're all set, Mitch.
米奇 你已经没事了
Barry.
贝瑞
- Oh, man, that was -- that was great. - Yeah?
-伙计 感觉真舒服啊 -是吧
Namaste, man.
别忘了合十礼 伙计
- Namaste. - Namaste.
-阿弥陀佛 -阿弥陀佛
All right. I'm gonna get out of your hair.
好了 我不打扰你们了
I'm gonna grab a quick tub
我去洗个快澡
and see if I can rustle up some food.
再看看能不能弄点吃的
Oh, no. Hey, don't rustle.
不 别弄了
We're making dinner tonight. You're coming.
我们今晚开伙 你过来一起吃吧
Yeah, come down.
是啊 来吧
- Yeah? - Yes.
-这样好吗 -当然了
Thank you, Mitch.
谢谢你 米奇
See? It's working already.
看见没 已经见效了
Namaste.
阿弥陀佛
What?
你想说什么
You know what I'm looking for.
你知道我要说什么
- He's a very nice guy. - That's not it.
-他人很好 -不是这句
I'm sorry I made a snap judgment.
抱歉 我之前的判断有点仓促
Still not it.
也不是这个哦
You were right.
你是对的
There she is.
这就对了
Hello, Mitchell.
米奇尔 你好
Oh. Mrs. Ko. I'm Cameron.
高太太 我是卡梅隆
Mitchell's the other one.
米奇尔的娇妻
What are you doing here?
你来这有事吗
I just finished showing the apartment upstairs.
我刚带人去看了楼上的公寓
What do you mean? What about Barry?
什么意思 那贝瑞呢
Who's Barry?
贝瑞是谁
The new tenant.
新来的房客
Nobody living up there. It's empty.
里面没人住 这是间空房
- But... - You see anybody up there, you call me.
-可是 -你要是看见楼上有人就打我电话
My husband.
是我丈夫
I'm coming!
我来了
You two so lucky they don't let you get married.
你该庆幸法律不让你俩结婚
The problem wasn't me.
这不是我的问题
It was Jay. He's a very bad teacher.
都怪杰 他教得也太烂了
Very bossy.
太霸道了
I don't respond to that.
人家不喜欢那样嘛
I need somebody gentle, nurturing,
我喜欢有绅士风度 关爱有加的人
like a woman.
要像女性一样温柔
Hey. Gloria. What's up?
歌洛莉亚 你好吗
Can you teach me how to ride a bike?
你能教我骑自行车吗
You can't ride a bike?
你竟然不会骑车
I love that about you.
惹人怜爱啊
I was beginning to think you didn't have any flaws.
我一直觉得你完美无缺呢
Listen, I wish I could,
听着 我很想教你
but I'm late for an open house.
不过我约人看房要迟到了
I could teach you.
我可以教你
- Really? - Sure.
-真的吗 -当然了
I'm a great bike rider.
我可是单车帝
I've taught a bunch of my friends.
我教过好多朋友呢
I never taught anyone anything.
我从没教过别人任何东西
But my playdate canceled, so I was wide open.
但我被人放了鸽子 正闲得慌呢
Barry?
贝瑞
Yep!
Oh. Hey, Cameron.
是你啊 卡梅隆
What are you doing in there?
你在里面干吗
I'm just tidying up a little bit.
我只是整理一下
What's up?
怎么了
Are you living in our daughter's princess castle?!
你住在我女儿的公主城堡里吗
What?!
什么
No, don't be ridiculous.
少来了 别开玩笑了
I'm living in here, man.
我住在这儿 兄弟
I'm sleeping in there.
只是睡在那里面
You said you had just moved in upstairs.
你说你刚搬到楼上
No, I said I just moved in.
不 我是说我刚搬过来
I'm -- I'm sorry. I thought it was implied...
对不起 我以为这暗示了
that you're living in a dollhouse?
暗示你住在玩具屋里
Okay. Let's not do this outside.
好了 咱别在大庭广众之下的说这个了
All right?
好吗
You want to go inside
要不要到屋里去
and talk about this like two adults?
以成人的方式讨论这个问题
Yes. Let's do that.
好的 就这样吧
Great.
No --
- No! - It's okay. I just cleaned up.
-不是这间屋 -没关系 我刚打扫过
Come on in.
快进来
Oh, my God! You are living in here!
天哪 你还真住在这里面
Inside voices.
进来再说
Barry.
贝瑞
Are you homeless?
你是不是无家可归
Homeless?
无家可归
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Look at this place.I mean...
看看这里 你看
Okay. I can't even believe I'm having to say this,
好吧 没想到我不得不说出这种话
but you can't -- you can't stay here.
不过 你不能住在这
Oh, boy.
兄弟
This is about the --
是不是因为
the body work I did with Mitchell, isn't it?
我帮米奇尔做内功排毒那件事
'Cause I would understand if that was...
要是你因此觉得不爽的话
bothering you.
我可以理解
No. You are living in a little girl's toy,
不是 而是因为你居然住在小女孩的玩具屋里
and you have to move out.
所以你必须搬出去
Okay, well, this is gonna make dinner really awkward.
好吧 但这着实会让晚宴变的很尴尬
There's no dinner! Dinner is off!
没有晚宴 晚宴取消了
Okay? Now, come on. Let's go.
明白了吗 快点 走吧
No, no, no. Don't touch me. I don't like to be touched.
不 不 不 别碰我 我不喜欢别人碰我
You're a massage therapist.
可你是个按摩师啊
I'm a reiki master. Very little touching.
我是灵气大师 基本不需要触碰
Okay, Barry. Listen to me.
好吧 贝瑞 听我说
Okay.
你说
You're a very nice man.
你是个好人
Mitchell and I like you very much.
我和米奇尔都很喜欢你
Thank you.
谢谢
But I'm -- you're welcome.
但我 不客气
I'm going to take your hand...
我要抓着你的手
Yes, I am.
我就要抓
Don't give me the coyote look. I'm not a canine.
别像盯野狼一样盯我看 我又不是犬科动物
We're gonna walk out of here together.
我们一起离开这里
Nobody's gonna hurt you.
没人会伤害你
Oh, this is not gonna end very well.
你这样做不会有好结果的
Give me your hand.
把手给我
Cam?!
小卡
Mitchell! Call 911!
米奇尔 快报警
What's happening?!
怎么了
Barry's a nut!
贝瑞是个疯子
He's been living in Lily's castle!
他一直住在莉莉的城堡里
What?
什么
Hey, Mitchell!
你好啊 米奇尔
Oh, my god! I thought he was living upstairs!
上帝啊 我还以为他住在楼上呢
Just call the police!
快去报警就是了
Do you want me to stop and give you the whole story?!
你想让我停下来把整件事讲给你听吗
I never -- I never said upstairs.
我从没 我从没说过我住楼上
Mitchell!
米奇尔
Call 911! Stop pinching!
快报警 别掐我
Okay. And just for the record,
好吧 顺便跟你说
I was right!
我是对的
I still don't think you should judge people!
我还是觉得你不应该对别人评头论足
I said get off me!
我说放开我
Okay, Gloria.
好吧 歌洛莉亚
What scares you about riding a bike?
是什么让你害怕骑车
Losing control and falling down.
失去控制然后跌倒
Great. What else?
很好 还有吗
Somebody grabbing me?
怕有人把我抓走
That's weird. What else?
真怪异的想法 还有吗
- Looking foolish. - Okay.
-看上去很傻 -好吧
See, all these bad thoughts are holding you back.
你看 你就是被这些消极的想法牵绊住了
So how do we get rid of these bad thoughts?
那我们怎么才能摆脱那些消极的想法呢
We shoot 'em out!
把他们射出来
No, don't you dare!
不要 你敢
Ride!
快骑
Don't you dare!
你敢
- Ride! - Luke, stop it!
-快骑 -卢克 快停下
- No! - I said ride!
-不要 -我说快骑
No, no!
不要 不要
- Ride! - I'm gonna tell your mother!
-快骑 -我要找你妈告状
What? That you're riding a bike?
说什么 说你在骑车吗
No, that you're...
不是 是说你
Yes! I'm riding the bike!
太棒了 我会骑车了
It was the greatest feeling in the world.
那是世界上最棒的感觉了
Luke was right.
卢克是对的
There was nothing to be afraid of.
没有什么可害怕的
Get off the bike! Get off the bike!
下车 下车
- Give it to me! Give it to me! - Ay, don't grab me!
-把车给我 给我 -别抓我
No, no! No, don't grab me!
不 不 不 别抓我
Go, go, go, go, go! Go!
走开 走开 走开
Laces, mirror...
鞋带 后视镜
bell.
车铃
Slow down, jerk!
减速 你个混蛋
Thanks so much for coming. It was great to meet you both.
感谢二位的光临 很高兴认识你们
Have a good one!
祝你们一切顺利
See you later.
再见
How's it going?
进展怎么样
Hey, great. Lots of people.
很好 来了很多人
Listen, I was thinking about those signs.
听着 我在想那些标志的事
"Slow down your neighbors"!
使你的邻居们变得迟钝
Oh, actually, I think they meant
事实上 我觉得那个标示的意思是
"slow down" -- talking to you --
"减速" 是对你说的
Who's talking? "Your neighbors".
谁说的呢 "你的邻居们"
Anyway...
随便了
Yeah, um, you think maybe it's possible
你觉不觉得
that you do drive a little too fast
你在居民区
in a residential neighborhood
开得有点太快了
with children present, maybe, or...
这周围还有孩子 也许
Oh, Phil, I appreciate your concern,
菲尔 我很感谢你的关心
but I am not the problem.
但是问题不在我
It's the crazy sign lady
而是那个写标示的疯婆子
who can't put a sentence together --
她连个完整的句子都不会写
that's your problem.
那才是你该解决的问题
Phil? Honey?
菲尔 亲爱的
Claire?
克莱尔
Ohh. God.
上帝啊
I had to get some water.
我得喝点水
I was chasing that crazy maniac.
我在追那个疯子
I got so close.
差一点就追上了
And you just gave up?
然后你就这么放弃了
That's not the Claire that I know.
那可不是我所认识的克莱尔
- Get back out there! - Really?
-快出去继续追呀 -真的假的
Yeah!
当然了
Phil, I left my phone at the drugstore.
菲尔 我把手机落在药房了
- I'll be right back. - Okay, bye.
-我一会儿就回来 -好的 待会见
Hey. Hi. I'm Claire Dunphy.
你好 我是克莱尔·邓菲
I'm Phil's wife.
菲尔的妻子
Let's not talk her ear off.
别拉着她说了
She's got to go.
她该走了
I'm Laura. Nice to meet you.
我是劳拉 很高兴认识你
Oh, beautiful house.
这房子真漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, are you going by Greenleaf?
你会经过格林利夫吗
Actually, yeah.
I just overdid it on my bike,
我刚才骑车骑得太累了
and I cannot get back on there.
现在没劲骑回去了
No problem. I'll give you a ride.
没问题 我载你一程
That's a terrible idea.
这主意太糟了
- Why? - Why?
-为什么 -为什么
I wish I were one of those people
我这希望我是那种
who thrives on the danger of leading a double life.
热爱双重身份所带来的刺激感的人
《蝙蝠侠》中的男主角
You know, Bruce Wayne,
就像是布鲁斯·韦恩
《蜘蛛侠》中的男主角
Peter Parker,
彼得·帕克
《双面蒙塔那》中的女主角
Hannah Montana.
汉娜·蒙塔那
That's a terrible...idea,
那个主意 太糟了
because your bike is here.
因为你的自行车还在这呢
What are you gonna do? Leave it? That's rude!
你准备怎么办 就把车丢在这 那太失礼了
Oh, just pick it up whenever.
那随时过来拿就好了
Whenever?! What's "whenever"?
随时 什么是随时
That's so open-ended.
那也太随意了
Oh, stop it.
行了 别叫唤了
Come on, Claire. Let's fly.
走吧 克莱尔 咱们走
Ahh. I love her energy.
我喜欢她这么活力四射
I'm coming!
我来啦
So, why do you want to move?
你为什么要搬走
Ah, I want a high-rise with a doorman.
我想住在有门卫的大厦里
Besides, this neighborhood is getting a little crazy.
再说 这个小区有点疯狂
Oh, tell me about it.
感同身受呀
There's this one whack job...
有个疯子
You know, don't say another word.
不用再多说了
I bet I know exactly who you're thinking of.
我敢说我知道你要说的是谁
Claire was furious.
克莱尔气得要死
She said I betrayed her on every level.
她说我从各个角度都背叛了她
So, I called the florist,
所以我打电话给花店
and I have ordered one dozen mylar balloons.
订了一打气球
Good luck staying mad, honey.
看你还能气多久 亲爱的
Come on, which civilization invent the alphabet
快点 是那个文明社会发明了字母表
I don't know.
我不知道
Yes, you do.
你知道的
We've been over this a hundred times.
这个问题我们都复习了上百遍了
Allow me, dad. I'm a great teacher.
老爸 让我来 我是个很厉害的老师
Who invented the alphabet?
谁发明了字母表
I...don't...know.
我 不 知 道
Luke!
卢克
I got soaked! What are you doing?!
我浑身都湿了 你干吗呀
Say it! Say it!
说呀 说呀
Luke, that's enough!
卢克 别闹了
Oh, my god!
我的天呐
I don't know! I don't know! I don't know!
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
The Phoenicians! The Phoenicians!
是腓尼基人 是腓尼基人
That's...right.
答案 正确
Teacher of the year.
本年度最杰出的老师
She's all yours, buddy.
我把她交给你了 兄弟