摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第12集: Our Children, Ourselves

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
Honey, honey, look, look.
亲爱的亲爱的 快看快看
She's doing that thing with her jaw again.
她下巴又开始乱动了
Poor kid. She puts so much pressure on herself.
可怜的孩子 她给自己太大压力了
It's an obsessive-compulsive thing.
这是强迫性神经失调
I have read like 100 articles about it.
我看了不下一百篇相关论文了
Where does she get it from?
她到底是怎么得上这病的
Yeah, it's -- it's a mystery.
这很难说
I know.
我知道
Alex...
艾丽克斯
Honey, hi! Hi, hi, hi.
宝贝 理我一下
Why don't you take a little break?
休息一下怎么样
Mom, the test is tomorrow morning.
妈 明天早上就要考试了
I'm not taking any breaks.
我一刻也不能休息
Just a little -- oh, okay.
就一小会 好吧
She does that jaw thing every six seconds.
她每隔六秒下巴就动一下
It's like the hippopotamus at the miniature-golf place.
就像迷你高尔夫场的河马一样
Ohh, I've bounced so many balls off those big teeth.
我的球总是被那些河马巨大的牙齿弹回来
It's all about the timing!
时机最重要
Luke!
卢克
So close!
就差一点
- Stop it, you idiot! - Hey, hey, Luke, go to your room.
-你个白痴别闹了 -卢克 回你房间去
Go on!
快点
She's got to eat.
她必须吃点东西
- I did it out of love. - Go.
-我出于爱她才给她吃的 -快回房去
Look at her with the little harmonica.
瞧她拿着小口琴的样子
I know. She's like a little junior Junior Wells.
是啊 她就像个小朱尼尔·韦尔斯一样
著名蓝调口琴演奏大师
Where did you buy it for her?
你在哪买的口琴啊
I thought you got it for her.
我以为是你买给她的
Oh, no. Cam, she must have grabbed it from that store.
坏了 小卡 她肯定是从刚才那家店顺手拿的
Okay. Honey...
好吧 宝宝
listen. Stealing is wrong.
听好了 偷东西是不对的
Now, we have to go back and pay for it.
我们必须马上回去把钱付给人家
Cam, it's so far away.
小卡 那家店很远唉
No,I'm not going back there.
没事 我也没真打算回去
Tracy?
翠西
Oh, my god. Mitchell.
天啊 是你啊 米奇尔
Uh, this is -- this is Cameron, my partner...
这位是卡梅隆 我的伴侣
Oh. And, uh, our daughter, Lily.
这是我们的女儿莉莉
Oh, Cam, this is -- this is Tracy.
小卡 这位是 这位是翠西
Oh. "Tracy" Tracy.
就是你之前提过的那位翠西啊
- Yes. - Oh, hi.
-是的 -久仰大名
Tracy was my high-school girlfriend.
翠西是我高中时的女朋友
Yes. Yes, it's true.
千真万确哦
I had girlfriends -- quite a few, actually.
我交过女朋友 事实上还不止一个
I, too, took my fair share of ladies to the hen house.
我也带过不少女生去鸡舍呢
Literally,
真的就是鸡舍
I did take them to the hen house.
我带她们去养鸡的地方
That's the only place
那可是农场里
you could get some privacy on a farm.
唯一能有点隐私的地方
Really?
真的吗
What were these -- what were these girls' names?
那些 那些女孩叫什么
Oh, well, there was Nellie Forbush...
有奈丽·福布什
音乐剧《南太平洋》演员
歌舞剧《火爆浪子》演员
Betty Rizzo...
贝蒂·里佐
- Eliza... - Doolittle.
-艾丽莎 -杜利特尔
《窈窕淑女》剧中人物
These are characters from musicals.
这些都是音乐剧人物的名字
You're so gay,
你太基了
you can't even think of real girls' names.
你都想不出个女生的名字
Kim Mcafee -- that's a real one.
金·麦卡非 这可是个真名字
著名百老汇音乐剧
"Bye Bye Birdie."
这是《再见,伯迪》里面的
What's new?
你最近怎么样
I got married last year.
我去年结婚了
Th-that's great.
太棒了
How long are you in town for?
你打算在城里待多久
Just a couple of days. We're staying at my folks'.
就待个两三天 我们现在住我父母家
Oh, I want to hear all about Mitchell from high school.
我太想知道米奇尔高中时是啥样的了
Did he have a beard?
那时他有胡子吗
Uh, you're looking at her.
他现在跟那时一样 没怎么变
Of course I didn't know it back then.
当然我那时不知道他喜欢男生
But we should -- we should all
不过我们应该
we should all hang out.
一起出来聚聚
Uh...no.
还是算了吧
W-well, take care.
保重
Okay.
好的
Bye.
再见
Thumpety thump-thump. Look at frosty go!
瞧她那冷冰冰的表情
That was weird.
是有点奇怪
Well, don't worry about it. It's high school, honey.
别想哪么多了 都是高中的事了
- Well, actually... - What?
-实际上 -怎么了
At our 10-year reunion, we got a little drunk,
毕业十周年聚会上 我们有点喝多了
started reminiscing, one thing led to another...
于是开始追忆往事 结果不知不觉就
You went back?
难道你又变直了
I-I think I just wanted to see if I could.
我只是想看看我能不能做到
Turns out I could.
结果我还真可以
Where did this happen?!
这事儿在哪发生的
Um, in the nurse's office.
在校医室
I can still hear the crinkling of the paper.
我耳边现在还响着纸张的卷缩声
After that, I-I didn't return any of her phone calls,
在那之后我一直没回过她电话
and I haven't seen her since.
也没再见过她
You naughty little girl.
你这个小坏蛋
Well, you know, that's what happens
没办法 可可利口酒喝多了
when you give me Kahlua.
我就会这样
Hello.
Jay, guess who called.
杰 猜猜刚才谁打电话来了
- The hoffmans. - Who?
-霍夫曼一家 -谁
That's right.
没错
The ones from the hotel bar in Cabo.
就是我们在卡波的酒店酒吧里认识的那家人
They're in town for the night. They want to go to dinner.
他们今晚进城过夜 想一跟咱们起吃个晚饭
Oh, hell. The boring guy and the loudmouth?
该死 是那个无趣男和那个大嗓门吗
I know. I was so excited that they called.
就是 接到他们的电话我超开心
I don't want to see them.
我不想见他们
I know! So much fun!
就是 他们太好玩了
You're with them right now, aren't you?
你正和他们在一起吧
Yes! Ha ha.
是啊
And they can't wait to see you, too!
他们也迫不及待想见你呢
Okay, pencils down. You're taking a break.
好了 把笔放下 你必须休息一下
No, I-I can't afford to take a break.
不行 我可不能休息
Sanjay patel's not taking a break.
桑杰·帕特尔也没休息
Well, obviously, Sanjay's parents don't care about him.
显然桑杰的父母不关心他
Or "her".
或是"她"
What is that -- "Sanjay"?
桑杰是个什么破名字啊
Sanjay's the only one in class
桑杰是全班
who might do better than me,
唯一可能超过我的人
and I cannot let that happen.
我绝对不允许这件事发生
Honey, listen to yourself.
宝贝 听听你说的话
It's just not healthy.
这心态可不健康
This is my fault.
都是我的错
You see me achieve excellence,
你看到我如此优异
and it puts a lot of pressure on you.
所以压力才会很大
What about me?
那我呢
Sorry. Yeah.
不好意思
It puts a lot of pressure on both of you.
我的优异让你们两个都有很大压力
Thanks, Phil.
谢谢你 菲尔
- Okay, come on. Let's go have some fun! - No!
-好了 走吧 我们找点乐子去 -不要
Let's go!
走吧
Yes!
没错
Doesn't this feel good, sweetheart?
这感觉不错吧 宝贝儿
It's fun, right?
好玩吧
Honestly, I think you're overly worried about Lily.
说实在的 我觉得你太过担心莉莉了
It's not like she's gonna grow up to be a thief.
又不是说她长大后就会变成贼
And besides, at the end of the day,
再说 最重要的是
who does she learn her behavior from?
她的行为准则是跟谁学的
Us.
我们
We're her role models.
我们是她的楷模
Like mama always said,
就像我妈常说的那样
our children are just miniature versions of us.
我们的孩子就是我们的迷你版本
- Come on. - Cam.
-走吧 -小卡
Oh, come on, Jay.
来嘛 杰
Give me one smile.
给姐笑个
I know you want to.
我知道你很开心的
Oh, come on, Jay. Give me one smile. I know you want to.
来嘛 杰 给姐笑个 我知道你很开心的
Isn't that fun, Jay?
这个好玩吧 杰
Oh, this has been so much fun!
咱们聚在一起真是太好了
You know, I'm surprised to hear you say that.
听到你这么说 我很惊讶呢
You've been pretty quiet.
你今晚一直都很沉默呢
That's because I'm a listener.
那是因为我是个聆听者
I love to listen.
我喜欢聆听
It's my hobby.
这是我的爱好
Listening is your hobby?
聆听是你的爱好吗
Sure.
当然
You guys have got to come out and visit us.
你们一定要过来拜访我们
Seriously. We're not taking no for an answer.
说真的 你们可不能拒绝
Yes. Yes, yes.
没错 没错 没错
- Oh, we would love to! - Okay, let's slow down.
-我们非常愿意 -好吧 咱慢慢来
You're nice people.
你们是很好的人
We're nice people.
我们也是很好的人
But let's be honest --
但是 说实在的
we've all tried to do that thing
我们都在尝试着
where we force a friendship
逼自己认为咱们是朋友
that isn't really there.
但实际上咱们并不是
So why don't we just call it a day right now
所以咱们何不就此结束这一切
and say goodbye, shake hands,
相互道再见 握个手
wish each other well?
祝愿每个人幸福安康
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
This is so uncomfortable.
这太尴尬了
No, no, but the beauty of it is
不 不 这件事好就好在
we're never gonna see each other again,
我们以后永远都不会再见面了
so there's no reason to be uncomfortable.
所以 也用不着感到尴尬
They're staying with us tonight.
他们今晚住咱们家
Their bags are in our house.
他们的行李还在咱家呢
Oh, then you were right.
那么你说对了
This is uncomfortable.
这的确很尴尬
This is uncomfortable.
这的确很尴尬
Do you like it?
好吃吗
The recipe called for a cup of water,
做这道菜的时候需要加一杯水
but I used milk instead to make the sauce creamier.
但是我用牛奶替代了 这样酱汁更粘稠
Cam, I need to tell you something.
小卡 我要跟你说件事
You hate it.
你讨厌这道菜
- Cameron. - No.
-卡梅隆 -不
You're right. I shouldn't try anything new ever.
你是对的 我永远都不该尝试新的东西
Stop it. I'm trying to talk to you.
别闹了 我要跟你说正事
Okay, today,
是这样的 今天
when we were leaving the mall,
当我们离开百货商场的时候
I saw Tracy by the fountain --
我看到翠西在喷泉旁
Please, don't tell me you slept with her again.
不要告诉我你又跟她睡了
Did you? You didn't. Right?
有吗 没有吧 对吧
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
Yeah.
是的
Okay. Um...
好吧
I don't know how to say this, or -- or if I'm even right.
我不知道该怎么开口 我都不知道我猜的对不对
I'm probably not.
也许是我猜错了
But, um, she was with a redheaded boy,
但是 她跟一个大概八岁左右的
about 8 years old,
红头发的小男孩在一起
which is the same number of years since we...
自从我们俩那个以后 也差不多过了八年
No!
And she said she'd only been married a year,
而她说 她结婚才一年
and it would explain why
而这正好说明了
she was so awkward with me, and --
她见到我为什么会那么别扭
No.
I know. I know. It's crazy,
我知道 我知道 这很疯狂
but, Cam, I need to find out if he's mine.
但是 小卡 我必须搞清楚他是不是我儿子
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, well, you don't just tell your partner
是的 你不能跟你的伴侣说
you may have a baby with someone else
你或许跟其他人有了孩子
and expect him to go back to eating
然后还指望他能
a delicious and inventive meal
像什么事都没发生过一样
like it's nothing!
继续吃这顿美味且独创的佳肴
Okay, Cam, but even if he is mine,
我明白 小卡 可就算他真是我儿子
it doesn't change anything between us.
咱俩之间也不会有任何改变
Mitchell, I need to have my reaction.
米奇尔 你必须得让我消化一下
Jay!
They order a cab. Are you happy now?
他们叫了一辆出租车 你现在满意了吗
I'll be happy when I hear a trunk close.
当我听到关车门的声音才会满意
Hey, mom. You want a drink of water?
妈妈 你要喝杯水吗
No, pape. Not right now.
不 小可爱 现在不要
You sure? You look thirsty.
你确定吗 你看起来很渴
What's with you and the water today?
你今天是怎么了 老叫我喝水
It's a dribble cup.
这是一个滴水杯
You can't drink from it without spilling.
用它喝水肯定会漏
I think it's going to make me very popular.
我觉得这会让我很受欢迎
Ay, pape, why do you need these things
小可爱 你为啥要用这些东西
to make you popular?
来让你受欢迎呢
First the walking stick,
先是拐杖
- then the business cards. - Are they gone yet?
-然后又是名片的 -他们走了吗
Why did you talk to them like that?
你为何要跟他们说那种话
What? I was just being honest.
怎么了 我不过是实话实说罢了
They're boring as hell!
他们无聊得要死
Quiet! They can hear you!
小声点 他们会听到的
Oh, he probably already heard me.
他或许已经听到了
His hobby is listening.
他的兴趣就是聆听嘛
Jay, you don't treat people like that.
杰 你不能这样对待别人
What? I should do what you do?
怎么 难道要我像你一样吗
Pretend to like someone you don't?
假装喜欢那些你并不喜欢的人
I'm doing it right now.
我现在就在假装喜欢你
Can I tell you something, Gloria?
这么说吧 歌洛莉亚
When you reach a certain age,
当你到了一定年纪
you want to spend what precious little time you have left
你就会想把你余下的这点宝贵的时间
with people you actually like,
花在那些你真正喜欢的人身上
not some bozos who glommed onto you.
而不是那些想从你这得到什么的混蛋身上
Tell me about it.
深有同感
I've got a clingy fifth grader I can't shake.
有一个五年级的总粘着我 甩都甩不掉
See, even Manny knows.
瞧见了没 连曼尼都知道
I got your back, Jay. Thirsty?
我支持你 杰 渴了吗
Manny, go to sleep.
曼尼 去睡觉
Can we just please forget about this now?
我们能不能别再提这事了
And the worst thing
最过分的是
is that you sold me out without warning
你都不警告我一下 就把我给卖了
and made me look like a fool.
让我像个傻瓜一样
Husband and wife are supposed to help each other,
夫妇间应该互相帮助
not throw each other under the bus!
而不是把对方往火坑里推
I would never do that to you!
我就绝不会那样对你
Gloria -- Gloria, wait!
歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 等等
Could you get my book for me? I left it downstairs.
帮我拿一下书好吗 我把它落在楼下了
There you are.
你来了
Our cab is here.
我们的计程车到了
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Not your fault. Well, goodbye.
不是你的错 那就再见了
Ay, wait. You left this.
等一下 你们忘了拿这个
Oh, no, that's...for you.
不 那是送给你的
In Cabo, you mentioned you were a fan
在卡波你说过自己是
of Gabriel García Márquez.
加夫列尔·加西亚·马尔克斯的粉丝
哥伦比亚作家、记者和社会活动家
So, we tracked him down
所以我们找到他
and got him to sign a copy
让他在《百年孤独》一书上
of "One Hundred Years of Solitude" for you.
为你签名
That's amazing.
这礼物太珍贵了
Well...
我们走了
No, no. Don't go.
不 不 别走
I really want you to spend the night here.
我真的想留你们在这过夜
Jay clearly doesn't.
杰显然不这么想
Jay doesn't know what he wants.
杰不知道自己想要什么
I don't like to tell this to people, but, uh...
虽然我不愿跟别人提起这事 不过
Jay's mind is...going away.
杰的脑子已经 不太好使了
- Oh, my god. - No.
-天哪 -不会吧
He's so old, some nights it's like...
他年事已高 好几个夜晚我甚至感觉
he's not even here.
他的神智都不怎么清楚了
Gloria, honey.
歌洛莉亚 亲爱的
That's it. We're not going anywhere.
就这么定了 我们哪都不去了
Come on.
过来
You never came to bed.
你昨晚没上床睡觉
I fell asleep in the den.
我在书房睡着了
Cam, we need to talk about --
小卡 我们得谈谈
Mitchell, wait.
米奇尔 等等
Listen.
听着
I was up all night, thinking about it.
我彻夜未眠 思前想后
And here's the thing.
得出的结论是
If you would have told me 10 years ago
如果十年前你告诉我
that I would be living with someone
有朝一日我会和某人共同生活
and raising a beautiful baby girl,
并一起养育一个漂亮的小女孩
I would have said you were crazy.
我会说你疯了
But here we are.
但现在这一切都成了事实
And you and Lily are the best things
你和莉莉是我生命中
that have ever happened to me.
最美好的东西
So if you're telling me there's another kid,
所以如果你说还有一个孩子
how can that be anything but good?
那只能是件好事了 对吧
Oh, Cam, that's -- that means so --
小卡 我太 我太
No, it's okay.
不 没事的
No, I need to have my reaction.
不 我必须释放一下情感
We're gonna be okay.
我们会没事的
So what do we do now?
那我们现在该怎么办
I don't know. I guess I'm gonna have to --
不知道 我想我应该
I'm gonna have to call Tracy
我应该打个电话给翠西
and tell her that we need to talk.
跟她说我们得谈谈
Okay.
好吧
- Are you nervous? - I'm terrified.
-你紧张吗 -我快吓死了
Yes. I mean, what's this kid gonna think of me?
我是说 这孩子会怎么想我
I've been absent for the first eight years of his life.
他人生最初的八年我都不在身边
I mean, how do you make up for time like that when --
该如何弥补这一段时间
Okay, slow down.
好 你先冷静下来
You're spinning out.
你想太多了
It's probably just a false alarm.
也许这一切都只是咱俩在瞎想
No, you're right.
你说得对
This could be my "going bald" scare all over again.
可能跟我上次以为自己要秃了那次一样
Yeah. And we know how that turned out.
是啊 咱都知道那事的最终结果
Honey.
亲爱的
What would happen if the greatest scientists on earth
如果世上最伟大的科学家们联手促成
got together to mate nature's two most violent predators?
两大最凶猛食肉动物的交配会怎么样
Are we talking about "Croctopus" in 3D?
你是在说"蓝环章鱼"3D版吗
At 2 10.
两张十美元
Book it!
速度出手
Claire and I share a true love of cheesy cinema.
克莱尔和我热衷于淘便宜电影票
Um, our favorite categories
我们喜欢的影片类型有
include genetically engineered animals gone wrong...
基因处理后失控的生物
Old and young people switching bodies.
交换肉身的老者与少年
Uh, tough guys taking care of babies.
艰苦养育孩子的人们
Any sequel three and higher.
出过3部以上续集的任何一部电影
Oh, yeah.
没错
Usually get a new cast around five --
通常新片的入手价在一张五美元左右
That's where the magic really happens.
这才是亮点
Hey, honey, how'd your test go?
亲爱的 考试成绩怎么样
Second highest in the class.
全班第二
Well, that's great.
不错啊
Sanjay Patel edged me out by 12 points.
桑杰·帕特尔比我高十二分
- Oh, honey, who cares what she did? - It's a he!
-亲爱的 谁在乎那丫头考几分 -是个小子
Sanjay is a very common Indian boy's name.
桑杰是个很普通的印度男孩名
There are like millions of them.
叫这名字的有上百万人呢
Sweetheart, it's still a great score.
宝贝 你还是考得很好
I hope you're not beating yourself up.
你对自己别太苛刻了
- I'm not. - That's our girl.
-我没有 -那才是我们的好孩子
Sanjay's dad's a surgeon. His mom's a professor.
桑杰的爸爸是外科医生 妈妈是教授
I can't compete with that.
这我可没法比
I'll just have to do the best I can
我只能根据自家情况
with what I was given.
竭尽全力
Good for you!
好孩子
We're proud of you, honey.
亲爱的 我们为你骄傲
She's such a good kid.
她真是个好孩子
Yeah, she is.
是啊
Did she just say she was gonna do the best
她是不是说只能
with what she was given?
根据自家情况竭尽全力
I don't know. I was still thinking about all the Sanjays.
不知道啊 我还在想有那么多人叫桑杰
I don't know any, but I know three Miltons.
我却一个也不认识 但我认识三个叫米尔顿的
She's saying we're stupid!
她是在嫌我们笨
Well, she's...wrong.
那她就错了
Is she?
真的吗
Honey, look at how long it just took us
亲爱的 你看咱俩过了多久
to figure out that she's insulting us.
才明白她是在损我们
Are we holding our kids back?
我们给孩子拖后腿了吗
No. We're both bright people.
才没呢 咱俩都挺聪明的
We're college graduates. We read.
咱俩都是大学毕业 爱看书
I'd go so far as to say
我觉得我可以肯定地说
we're as intellectual and sophisticated as --
咱俩的智慧和阅历就跟
Sweet! "Croctopus" tickets confirmed!
太棒了 “蓝环章鱼”的票到手了
Oh, I just think that we should offer to take Manny.
我只是觉得应该我们应该提议带曼尼去玩玩
Maybe for a weekend. Something.
也许一起过个周末之类的
Hey, guys.
大家好啊
- Oh, hey, Manny. - Hey, Manny.
-曼尼好啊 -你好啊曼尼
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Got a golf lesson.
去上高尔夫球课
My swing's a mess.
我的挥击太烂了
Manny's coming with me.
曼尼和我一起去
No, you can't go downstairs now.
不行 你现在不能下楼
You'll run into the Hoffmans.
你会撞见霍夫曼夫妇的
Actually, I want to talk to them,
其实 我也想跟他们谈谈
because I've been thinking about
因为我一直在想
what you said last night,
你昨晚说的话
and I'm sorry if I embarrassed you.
我很抱歉让你难堪了
You're right.
你是对的
You never would have done that to me.
你永远不会对我做那样的事
- I forgive you! - So I'll say goodbye.
-我原谅你了 -所以我要去跟他们道个别
No, Jay.
杰 不要去
Don't do that.
别去
First they think you like them.
一开始他们以为你喜欢他们
Then they think you don't like them.
然后又觉得你不喜欢他们
Don't confuse them.
别把他们搞糊涂了
I want to do this for you.
我想为你做这件事
Jay, wait!
杰 等一下
It's okay.
没关系的
Ay, Jay, wait!
杰 等一下
So, hey, how -- how are you handling things,
那么 你是 你是怎么做到的呢
you know, with Jay?
我是说 和杰相处
What do you mean?
什么意思
Honey, your mom told us
亲爱的 你妈妈跟我们说了
that Jay's, you know,
杰的情况 我是说
a little off his game.
他状态有点不太好
A little? It's hard to watch.
哪止一点呀 简直不能看
It must be so frustrating for him.
那他一定很沮丧
Well, he does swear a lot.
他的确经常骂人
You know, the worst is when he goes off into the woods.
最糟糕的是当他跑进树林的时候
Oh, and when he drives --
还有 当他开车的时候
Oh, my god. Look out.
我的天呐 真得小心
I'm surprised he hasn't killed anybody yet!
我很惊讶他到现在还没撞死过人
I'm so glad you guys are still here.
太好了 你们还在
I just want to say...
我只是想说
sorry for last night.
昨晚很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系的
We understand.
我们理解
Ay, you see? Problem is solved.
你看 问题解决了吧
Now go. You're going to be late.
走吧 你要迟到了
There's nothing wrong with you guys.
你们都没有错
You know, it's -- it's me.
错的是我
Oh, we know.
我们知道
We went through the same thing with Steph's father.
斯蒂芬的父亲也有过同样的经历 我们能了解
Now I'm confused.
现在我有点懵了
I'm Steph.
我是斯蒂芬
Uh, here, Jay. I poured you a glass of orange juice.
杰 拿着 我给你倒了一杯橙汁
Thanks, kid.
谢谢你 孩子
What the hell? What's wrong with me?!
怎么回事 我到底是怎么了
It's always funny.
这总是很好玩
Jay, go change.
杰 去换衣服吧
I'll be there in one second.
我一会就上来
Maybe we should get going.
也许我们也该出发了
Well, at least let me drive you to the airport.
那至少让我载你们去机场吧
- No, no. No, no, no. - Oh, no, no, no.
-不不不不不 -不不不不不
We'll call a cab.
我们叫出租车就好
Honey, do you want popcorn or anything?
亲爱的 你要吃爆米花什么的吗
No, I'm good...
不用 我不想吃
'n' plenty.
再说我自己带了不少吃的呢
So hold your water
水也不用买
'cause I've got some "Twix" up my sleeve.
而且我还在袖子里藏了些特趣巧克力
You may be cool,
也许你很厉害
but I'm...wine cooler.
但是我包里有饮料
I love us.
咱俩真是绝配
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, hello, Dunphy!
你好啊 邓菲
- Who is that? - It's the Patels,
-那是谁 -是帕特尔夫妇
Sanjay's parents.
桑杰的父母
Hey. Hey, how are you?
最近好吧
I heard Sanjay did so well on his test today.
我听说桑杰今天考得相当好
Oh, yes, we're very proud of him.
是的 我们都引以为傲
Indeed.
确实
Are you here to see "Deux jour de la vie"?
你们是来看《两天的生活》的吗
Well, we're not here to see "Croctopus"!
我们可不是来看《蓝环章鱼》的
Forgive Vish if you hear him groan.
如果你听见韦什的抱怨请不要见怪
He gets annoyed if the subtitles are mistranslated.
他一看见译错的字幕就来气
Well, that makes "Deux" of us.
看来咱俩一样呀
I guess we'll...see you in there.
那一会儿 电影院里见了
- All right. - You bet.
-没问题 -当然
See you in there!
待会见了
Phil, where are you going?!
菲尔 你去哪啊
"Croctopus."
看"蓝环章鱼"啊
Honey. Honey!
亲爱的 亲爱的
I think we should go see this movie.
我觉得我们应该去看这部电影
Why do I have to watch a French movie?
我为什么非得看一部法国电影呢
I didn't do anything wrong.
我又没做错事
Well, maybe Alex has a point.
也许艾丽克斯说的对
How can we encourage our kids
要是咱俩一点求知欲都没有的话
to have intellectual curiosity
又怎么能激发
when we don't have any?
孩子的求知欲呢
I don't know.
我不知道
It's two hours of our life.
反正只是占咱俩两小时而已
Fine.
好吧
For our kids.
为了我们的孩子
Sometimes I hate the kids.
有时我真讨厌咱孩子
I know.
我知道
I'm so confused.
我一点也看不懂
I'm not.
我看懂了
I love this.
我喜欢这电影
You do not.
才不是呢
Name one thing you've liked about this.
那你说一个你喜欢的情节
I liked the scene with the old man on the beach.
我喜欢有个老人在海滩上的那一幕
That was a trailer for a different movie.
那是另一部电影的预告片
So he's not coming back?
也就是说那个老头不会再出现了吗
No, he's not coming back,
没错 不会出现了
and I'm not coming back, either!
我也不会再出现了
Some of us are trying to enjoy this film.
我还在试着享受这部电影呢
While Claire watched one of the most
当克莱尔在看一部
highly acclaimed films of the year,
受到年度最佳好评的电影时
I sat through a badly made schlockfest
我看完了一部制作非常低廉的
with absolutely no redeeming value.
毫无教育意义可言的电影
And it was awesome.
但是超好看
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
It feels like I have ink on me!
感觉就像墨汁真的溅到我身上了一样
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
What?
怎么了
- Oh, my god. - Honey...
-我的天呐 -亲爱的
I fell asleep. I missed it.
我睡着了 错过了结局
Yeah, let's go home.
好了 我们回家吧
I can't believe I fell asleep and you left.
我真不敢相信我睡着了 而你又走了
Alex is right -- we're idiots.
艾丽克斯说的对 咱俩就是白痴
Claire, stop it.
克莱尔 别这样
Look...
听着
our kid got the second-best grade in the class.
我们的孩子是全班第二名
Dumb parents don't make kids that smart.
傻瓜父母才养不出这么优秀的孩子
She got the best of both of us.
她遗传了我们俩最好的基因
Kind of like if you combined
想象一下
the jaw strength of a crocodile
如果你创造了一种生物
and the ink-spraying capabilities of an octopus.
既有鳄鱼的嘴巴 还能像章鱼一样喷墨
You'd end up with something unstoppable.
那一定是无法阻止的怪兽
But they did stop him in the end, didn't they?
可最后他们还是把他给灭了 不是吗
"Her". And she laid eggs.
应该是"她" 她产了很多蛋
- Croctopi. - Yeah.
-蓝环母章鱼 -没错
Check out Einstein over there.
快看 天才在那干吗呢
Well, that's just sad.
实在太可悲了
Hey, Vish.
你好啊 韦什
You just do this.
这样就行了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, did you enjoy the film?
你们喜欢这部电影吗
Not in the least.
一点也不喜欢
I actually found it quite two-dimensional.
我觉得效果太二维了
Well, lovely to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
也很高兴见到你们
All right. Bye.
好了 先告辞了
Bye.
再见
After you, doctor.
请您先行 医生大人
After you, professor.
请您先行 教授大人
Mitchell, Cameron.
米奇尔 卡梅隆
Come on in.
进来吧
Um, so...w-we need to talk.
我们 我们得谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Do you mind if we sit down?
介意我们坐下聊吗
Please.
请坐
Um, Tracy, I...I have something to say,
翠西 有件事我不吐不快
and I'm afraid that if I just don't
我怕我要是不一次说完
say it all at once, I'm never gonna say it.
就再也说不出口了
So...
所以
This takes me back to prom night.
这让我想起了舞会那晚
Again...sorry about that.
再次声明 那晚实在抱歉
Anyway, uh,
总而言之
I saw you yesterday across the mall after we spoke
咱俩昨天在商场碰见之后
and couldn't help but notice that you weren't alone.
我注意到 你是和另一人一同来的
Uh, you were with...
你当时和
I don't even know how to put this.
我真不知道该怎么启齿
His name...is Bobby.
他叫波比
Bobby.
波比
Such a lovely name.
真是个好名字
Tracy...
翠西
I-is he...
他是不是
Yes, Mitchell.
没错 米奇尔
He is.
他是
Oh, my god. Oh -- okay.
天呐 好吧
Why didn't you tell me?
你怎么不告诉我
Mitchell, you and I don't have a relationship anymore.
米奇尔 你和我已经没有任何瓜葛了
I called you after our little...
我在咱俩那次小小的
visit to the nurse's room.
护士室之旅之后试过给你打电话
You never returned any of my calls.
可你却一个电话都没回给我
I-I was freaked out, Tracy, and I --
我当时吓坏了 翠西 我
Hey, let's not rehash the past...
让我们抛弃过去
...but rather, focus on the future.
关注未来
Yes, yes. Yes, Cam and I, um,
对 对 没错 小卡和我
want to know if you're open...to us...
想知道你是否愿意让我们
getting to know Bobby.
让我们和波比认识下
I don't think that's a very good idea.
我认为这不是个好主意
Okay, I understand.
好吧 我懂
No, it might be a little awkward at first,
起初肯定会有点尴尬
but I think after some time...
可时间能改变一切
We brought him a present.
我们还给他买了礼物
For Bobby?
给波比的吗
Please, we just --
求求你 我们只是
we really just want to meet him.
我们真的很想见见他
Fine.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Bobby?
波比
Could you come out here?
你能出来一下吗
Hey, honey. What's up?
亲爱的 怎么了
I wanted to introduce you to Mitchell and Cameron.
我想介绍你跟米奇尔和卡梅隆认识一下
- This is my husband. - Hey. How ya doin'?
-这是我丈夫 -你好吗
Hey, what's up, dude?
你好吗 老兄
- How ya doin'? - Good.
-你好吗 -很好
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
- Hi. Cameron. - Hi, there. Yeah.
-你好 我叫卡梅隆 -你好
So, uh, how do you know Tracy?
你们是怎么认识翠西的
Um, uh, how -- uh, we, um...
这个 我们
Mitchell took me to the prom.
我是米奇尔毕业舞会时的女伴
- The prom. - The prom.
-毕业舞会 -对 毕业舞会
Oh, a redhead.
红发帅哥啊
You really have a type, don't you?
你对红发情有独钟啊 是吧
They got you a present?
他们给你买了个礼物
Oh...it's not...
这不算什么
- You don't need to -- - I wouldn't even --
-你不必 -是我就不打开了
You don't...
你不必
"Li'l slugger"?
"小小棒球手"
美国著名儿童棒球用品品牌
I'm just gonna go and let you two catch up.
我还是先走了 你们俩好好谈谈
'Sup?
怎么样 喜欢吗
I never realized that you ever had sex with a girl
想不到你居然还跟女生上过床
I kind of got around back then, actually.
实际上 我那时候还挺吃香的
- More than one? - Please.
-不只一个吗 -那还用说
Well, there was Tracy. Who else?
除了翠西 还有谁
歌舞剧《火爆浪子》演员
Uh, Betty Rizzo.
还有贝蒂·里佐
Don't remember her.
不记得她了
《窈窕淑女》剧中人物
Eliza Doolittle?
艾丽莎·杜利特尔
- Nellie Forbush? - These were classmates?
-奈丽·福布什 -她们都是你同学吗
音乐剧《南太平洋》演员
Well, s-s-some were older.
有些是学姐
S-some were younger.
有些是学妹
《音乐之声》中男主角的两个女儿
Uh, Liesel and Gretel Von Trapp.
丽泽和格蕾特尔·崔普
Sisters, obviously -- too far?
很明显是两姐妹 我口味太重了吗
I'm not an idiot.
我不是白痴
You played that record night and day.
你成天到晚都在看《音乐之声》
- Why would you tell me a thing like that? - I just...
-你干吗编这种事骗我 -我只是