摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第14集: Bixby's Back

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
So, honey, Ibiza can only
亲爱的 伊比莎餐厅今晚只有
take us at 6:30 tonight.
六点半的时段有空位给我们
Great. I will meet you at Ibiza.
好的 我们在伊比萨见面
It's pronounced "Ibeetha", not "Ibeeza".
正确发音是伊比"莎" 而不是伊比"萨"
Oh, thanks, honey.
多谢提醒啊 宝贝
That reminds me - this weekend,
这让我想到这周末
I want to see that baby panda at the "thoo".
我想去"董"物园看小熊猫
Yeah... I'm the idiot.
对对对 我是白痴
This year for Valentine's Day,
今年的情人节
we're gonna have a nice,
我们要去伊比莎餐厅
quiet dinner at Ibiza.
共进美妙又安静的晚餐
Last year, we, um...
去年 我们...
We overreached... a little.
我们玩过火了 一点点
We created sexy alter egos
我们创造了性感的第二人格
Clive and Juliana
克莱夫和朱莉安娜
met in the hotel bar.
他们是在酒店的吧台认识的
This one lost her panties
她在酒店大厅里
in the lobby in front of her dad...
在她老爸面前失去了她的小裤裤
- Phil. - Which was still
-菲尔 -还挺有意...
it was hard. It was hard for her.
是很惨 对她来说真的很难受
You know I can't stand it when you use that word.
你明明知道我不喜欢你提那个字
- "Panties"? - Yeah, that. Yes. That word.
-"小裤裤"吗 -是的 就是那词
Sorry. She lost her underpanties.
对不起 她弄丢了内裤裤
- So? - So?
-怎样啊 -怎么啦
Well, huh? So?
如何啦 怎么样啦
- What's happening? - Flowers?
-这是干嘛 -花呀
Is someone pointing a gun at you?
是有歹徒在挟持你吗
Oh, for goodness' sake.
拜托
Did you get the flowers Lily and I sent you?
你有没有收到我跟莉莉送给你的花嘛
Oh, that's so sweet. No. No, I didn't get anything.
真贴心 可是我真的什么也没收到
Really? Did you check with that assistant of yours?
是吗 你跟你那个助理确认过了吗
Broderick!
布拉德里克
Uh, did you get any flowers today?
你今天有收到花吗
No. Sadly, I'm without Valentine this year.
没有 我过的是没有情人的情人节
No, for Mitchell! The flowers are for Mitchell!
不是给你 是给米奇尔 花是给米奇尔的
Oh, that's right.
原来如此
Oops.
抱歉
Mitchell's assistant has a huge crush on him.
米奇尔的助理迷他迷得无法自拔
He does not.
他没有
And I think the only prudent thing
我觉得最明智的选择
to do is say, "You're fired. "
就是跟他说 "你被炒了"
Don't be jealous.
别吃干醋了
He just looks up to me.
他只是比较敬重我
The thing about Mitchell is he can be naive.
米奇尔的问题就是有时候太天然呆
He is completely unaware of how absolutely adorable he is.
他不知道自己多迷人 多招蜂引蝶
Oh. Okay, well, thank you.
好了好了 谢谢夸奖
But I am aware when someone has a crush on me,
但是要是有人迷上了我 我看得出来的
and he does not have a crush on me.
可他是真的没有迷上我
Yes, he has a crash on me.
他绝对是迷上了我
I was a little concerned when
我本来还真有点担心
they said they could only take us at 6:30, but...
他们居然只有六点半才有位置
I know. This house is on fire, right?
我理解 可这里火的很啊 是吧
Now, this is how you do V-Day.
你看 情人节就是应该这么过的
Except most of these people
除了这里大多的人
could have been here on V-E Day.
在欧战胜利纪念日[1945年]时就应该来这庆祝了
情人节缩写是V-Day 二次世界大战欧战胜利纪念日缩写是VE Day 只有一字之差
But it's classy, which we deserve.
还是很有格调嘛 跟我们很搭
Yes, we do.
是啊 绝配
What were we thinking last year,
去年我们是发了什么疯
acting like a couple of teenagers?
怎么会想扮演一对年轻小情侣啊
I know. Oh!
我知道
Hey, we've had our crazy Valentine's Days.
我们已经享受过我们的疯狂情人节了
We tore it up!
我们玩疯到了极点
But you got to know when to let that stuff go.
可是过了之后 你不能念念不忘啊
Yeah.
你说得对
All those kids out there are
现在外面的小屁孩追求的刺激
just looking for something that we've already got.
对我们而言不过是过往云烟
Yeah.
是的
- I love you. - I love you, too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Oh, my gosh!
我的天呐
- Are you okay? - I'm good. We're good.
-你没事吧 -没事 我们都没事
Are you all right?
您没事吧
This is my first day in one of these things.
这是我第一天骑这玩意
Oh, hey, let me, let me help you out.
让我来吧 我来帮你吧
How about I park it over there for you, okay?
我帮你把停在那边好吗
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你了
Here's your valet ticket.
这是你的停车票
I'm kidding, actually. That's my valet ticket.
我开玩笑的 这是我的停车票
All right.
好了
Let's see.
我瞧瞧
Lefty loosey, righty tighty. Hey!
左开右刹
All right.
动啦
This is fun, Claire. You got to try this.
这很有趣 克莱尔 你也来玩玩
Phil.
菲尔
- He is the natural. - Thank you.
-他有骑这车的天赋 -谢谢
I know Phil and I are gonna grow old together someday...
我知道我和菲尔会有年华老去的一天
This thing needs mirrors.
这东西需要后视镜
But today is not that day.
但绝不能是情人节这天
Hello?
你好
Hello, may I speak to Clive?
你好 我找克莱夫
I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong number. Bye-bye.
抱歉 你打错了 再见
I got disconnected. Would you mind redialing?
我断线了 麻烦帮我重拨一下
Hello?
你好
Hello, Clive. This is Juliana.
你好克莱夫 我是朱莉安娜
Look lady, please stop calling me.
听着女士 请别再打给我了
- This is... - No. Phil. Phil. Phil. Don't hang up.
-这... -别挂 菲尔菲尔菲尔 别挂
- Claire? - No, no, no. Not Claire.
-克莱尔 -不不不 不是克莱尔
Juliana.
是朱莉安娜
And you're Clive Bixby, remember?
而你是克莱夫·比克斯比 还记得吗
We met at the hotel bar last year.
我们去年在酒店吧台认识的
Now... make up some lie, ditch that wife of yours,
现在找个借口 甩开你老婆
and meet me at our hotel in 30 minutes.
三十分钟后到那个酒店找我
You think you can you manage that?
你觉得你能搞定她吗
Baby doll, I've been lying to my wife for 16 years.
小宝贝 我都骗了她十六年了
Okay. See ya.
很好 待会见
So... Champagne?
要喝点香槟吗
Um, actually, Claire, something's come up.
其实 克莱尔 我有点事得去处理
So... gotta go.
所以我得先走了
You're not ditching me here on Valentine's Day.
不准你在情人节抛下我
Screw that. Sit.
别管那事了 坐下
But... o- okay.
可是... 好吧
We'll - we'll stay.
我们 我们就待着吧
- Phil. - Oh, that's part of it?
-菲尔 -这也是一部分吗
So hot!
真香艳火辣
Claire. I'm leaving. Deal with it.
克莱尔 我要走了 自己保重
So, no one walks anymore!
现在都没人走路了吗
Should be just few more minutes.
要再等一会应该就好了
When is our reservation?
我们预定是几点
Here's the thing.
情况是这样的
No, not "the thing. " I hate "the thing".
不 别解释 解释就是掩饰
My secretary screwed up and
我的秘书搞砸了
didn't get us one. Don't worry.
没有帮我们预订到 别担心
I'll slip the guy a few bucks.
我这就过去贿赂下那家伙
What kind of idiot messes up two Valentine's in a row?
哪个白痴会蠢到连续两年弄砸了情人节呢
Not this idiot.
不是我这白痴
Two months ago, I booked a private chef,
两个月前 我预订了私人厨师
musicians - the works...
还找了一乐团来演奏 叫业务乐队
for a romantic dinner at home.
为了在家里置办场浪漫的晚餐
I just had to get the senorita out
我的任务就是把"大小姐"带出去
of the house while they set up.
好让他们在家里做准备
This is 50 bucks. Do not give us a table.
这是五十块 千万别给我们位子
What's the money for?
那你给我钱干嘛
You also must refuse my wife. She's very persuasive.
你还得婉拒我巧舌善辩的老婆的要求
Just a couple more minutes.
再等会就行了
So we don't get the table at the fancy restaurant,
我们不会在高级餐厅弄到位子
which drives Gloria crazy.
歌洛莉亚就会很抓狂
"Jay, why you not be no more romantic to me?".
"杰 你为什么不能对我浪漫一点呢"
We walk in the door, and bam!
到时我们走进家门 天降惊喜
She looks like a big idiot.
她就呆若木鸡了
And isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about?
这不就是情人节的意义吗
Jay, come here. We're in.
杰 过来 我们有座了
Your secretary didn't forget. Look.
你秘书没有忘记 看
Pritchett for two.
普里契特 两位
Just a reminder. I need the television at 8:00.
提醒一下 我八点要看电视的
Jeremy and I have a phone date
杰里米要和我电话约会
to watch "Love Actually".
要一起看《真爱至上》的
That's the lamest plan ever, and I'm jealous.
这真是最逊的约会计划了 但我真妒忌
So, my boyfriend, David,
我的男友戴维
blows me off on
在全年最浪漫的晚上
the most romantic night of the year - to study!
竟然放我鸽子 去读书了
This is the worst Valentine's Day.
这真是最糟糕的情人节了
Best Valentine's Day ever!
最棒的情人节啊
David stands up Haley,
戴维放了海莉的鸽子
and old boyfriend Dylan is out of the picture.
前男友迪兰也没戏了
I'm not saying I miss Dylan,
我不是说我想念迪兰
but at least he was romantic.
但至少他很浪漫
David never sent me a jar of his own tears.
戴维绝不会送我一瓶他流的"痴情泪"
I'm playing the long game here.
我是在放长线钓大鱼
Like me today, love me tomorrow.
现在先喜欢我 以后再慢慢爱上我吧
She's had the romantic. She's had the intellectual.
她曾有过浪漫的男友 也有过聪明的男友
How about all of that in one fine,
那一个又浪漫又聪明的
little brown package?
棕色小男友会有多棒呢
- I've hit a new low. - You can talk to me.
-我的人生到达了新低点 -你可以跟我倾诉
And I'm lower.
这下我更低落了
Just picking up some things.
我只是回来拿东西
I am not here.
忽略我的存在吧
Name tags, name tags, name tags.
胸牌 胸牌 胸牌
Come on! Bingo!
快点 找到啦
I know what to do.
我知道怎么办了
Dylan's been texting me again.
迪兰又给我来短信了
Bet if David knew that,
我敢肯定如果戴维知道了
he'd come running right over here.
肯定会马不停蹄赶过来
Wait. Before you start playing these games,
等等 在你开始玩弄这些男人之前
let me ask you one simple question...
让我问你一个简单的问题
Who is Haley Dunphy?
海莉·邓菲的本色为何
- Don't do it, Haley! - Stop following me.
-海莉 千万别这样做 -不要跟着我
Let me just say my piece.
让我说说我的看法
No.
不要
Look, you can be the Haley
听着 你可以把自己
who defines herself as David's girlfriend,
定位是戴维女朋友
or Dylan's girlfriend,
或是迪兰女朋友
or you can be your own Haley.
或者完完全全做自己
Maybe you haven't met her,
虽然你还不认识本色的海莉
but I know her.
可我认识她
She's an amazing person.
她是个很给力的人
So when you're ready, I'd like to introduce you.
如果你准备好了 我想把你介绍给她
Cameron! Is there something I can do you for?
卡梅隆 有什么能为你效劳的吗
No. I just came by to pick up my man.
没什么 我只是来接我男人的
I'm taking him to Ibiza tonight.
我今晚要跟他去伊比莎餐厅吃饭
Ooh, I've heard good things about Ibiza.
哦 听说伊比莎餐厅很不错呢
But I'm afraid he may have to meet you there.
但是你恐怕得和他在那里碰面了
He's in the middle of a meeting.
他现在正在开会
On Valentine's night?
在情人节晚上开会吗
I didn't realize when I scheduled it. It's my fault.
我排他行程表的时候没注意 我的错
Gasp. I'm shocked.
天啊 我太"意外"了
I could drop him off at
等他开完会了
the restaurant as soon as they wrap it up.
我可以就送他去餐厅啊
Oh, aren't you a dear?
你人"好"的像头小鹿似的
I'd like to mount your head in my trophy room.
真想就这么把你头拽下来挂墙上
Cam!
小卡
Wait.
等等
Have I upset you in any way?
我是不是哪方面做错 惹你生气了
Oh, please. Let's not play this game.
拜托 别装了
We both know what's going on.
你我早已心知肚明
Have I been that obvious?
我有表现的这么明显吗
Uh, the flowers that don't get delivered,
花都没送到
the Valentine's Day plans that get interrupted...
情人节的计划也被打乱了
Do I really need to spell it out for you?
还需要说的更明白吗
Me, Mitchell - wedge.
我 米奇尔 你个小三
Don't hate me. It's just...
别讨厌我 我只是...
so hard to see someone
见到别人能够拥有
else have something you want and can't have.
你想要又得不到的东西 心里堵得慌
Does Broderick have a crush? Yes.
布拉德里克是否对某人有意思 没错
On someone he frequently sees at the office?
是不是对经常出现在办公室的某人有意思
Yes.
没错
Does that man have red hair and a beard?
那个人有红色头发和胡子吗
No, but his boyfriend does.
没有 但是他的男朋友有
It's me. The - the crush is on me.
就是我 他是对我有意思
This is you.
你到了
Oh, did I validate you?
你明白我的意思吧
Oh, yes.
当然
- Appletini? - It was.
-苹果马提尼吗 -本来是的
You're looking handsome as ever, Clive.
你和以前一样英气勃勃 克莱夫
As are you, Juliana.
你也一如往常的明媚动人 朱莉安娜
You look hot enough to cook a pizza on...
你性感火辣地都可以烤披萨了
in.
乳火焚身
I see the speaker business is treating you well.
看来你的扬声器生意赚了不少
I don't like to talk about money...
我不喜欢谈钱
but I have exactly $10 million...
但请完你这杯马丁尼之后
minus the cost of your next drink.
我正好还有一千万家产
Two. Just two appletinis, please.
两杯 只要两杯苹果马提尼
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Yeah...
这个
Why do I get the feeling you're not really a salesman?
我为什么觉得你不像是真的商人
Ohh... pretty and smart.
挺秀外慧中的嘛
pretty有"非常"和"漂亮"之意
or should I say "pretty smart"?
还是该说你是 机智过人呀
I might do some high-risk work for
我也有在为美国政府做
Uncle Sam that takes me clear around the country.
一些危险工作 所以经常得在国内跑来跑去
Mm, so you could say you're a...
你意思是说你是一个
national man of mystery.
神秘的国家干员吗
- Never did catch what you do. - Didn't you?
-老是没搞清你是做哪行的 -还没搞清吗
Surprising, I know. I'm usually
是还挺奇怪的 我通常
pretty good at catching things from women in bars.
还挺擅长在酒吧里观察出女人的小细节的
Well... Clive, I am just a bored housewife
克莱夫 我只是个寂寞主妇
with a dark side and an hour to kill
暗自偷欢 仅有一小时消遣作乐
Is that what I think it is?
这是我想的那个玩意吗
It's not a gift card. Or maybe it is.
这不是张礼物卡 不过也可以是张"礼物"卡
I'll be upstairs, Clive. Don't take too long.
我去楼上等你了 克莱夫 别让我等太久
I never do.
我从不会让人等
- Jay, relax. - I'm sorry. The place is a dump.
-杰 放松点 -抱歉 这地方太垃圾了
- It's beautiful. - Nothing good on the menu.
-这地方美极了 -菜单上没好菜
You see the hands on our waiter?
看见那个服务生的手了吗
Looks like he's been birthing hogs.
感觉他给猪接生过一样
Let's just get out of here.
我们赶紧打道回府吧
I don't know what's wrong with you tonight,
我不知道你今晚是哪根筋不对
but I'm hungry, I look fantastic,
我打扮的漂漂亮亮的 而且我饿了
we're staying.
所以我们留下
Five-course dinner waiting at home,
精心准备的五道菜晚餐在家里等着
and she's strapping on the feed bag at Ibiza.
而她却死活要在这吃垃圾
But then an angel from heaven saved the night.
但是天堂来的天使拯救了这个夜晚
You took our reservation!
你把我们预约的桌子占了
"Pritchett for two" is us.
两位姓普里契特的是我们
Come on, let's go! Move your bottom. Come on. Come on.
快点 快走 赶紧起来 快走
A big gay angel.
胖嘟嘟的同性恋天使
- Hello. - Hello, Clive.
-喂 -喂 克莱夫
How close are you?
你还要多久
I am right outside your door.
我在你门口外等着呢
- Are you ready? - Oh, I'm ready.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
I don't think you are, because I can still hear your pants.
我可不这么认为 我还能听见你裤子的摩擦声呢
Well, maybe I should just shut them up.
好吧 也许我应该把裤子给脱掉[闭嘴]
I'll be out in a minute.
我马上就出来
So... will... I.
我也是
Juliana?
朱莉安娜
Clive, where are you?
克莱夫 你在哪
You have to come find me.
你得自己来找
Hello?
哈罗
Clive, I give up. Where are you?
克莱夫 我放弃 你在哪
I'm right here on the bed.
我就在床上
Phil, what room are you in?
菲尔 你在几号房
- Who's this "Phil"? - Seriously, what room are you in?
-菲尔是谁 -我说真的 你在几号房
- I'm in... 702. - I'm in 226.
-七零二号房 -我在二二六号房
What?!
Well, w-whose room is this, then?
那这个是谁的房间啊
There's been a tiny mistake.
出了点小小的差错
By the way, I need to apologize to you.
还有 我想向你道歉
I'm sorry I got so silly with all that Broderick stuff earlier.
很抱歉前段时间为布拉德里克的事情闹脾气
Oh, please, do not worry about it.
没事的 这没什么大不了
Cam, I like it when you get a little jealous.
小卡 你吃醋的样子我最喜欢了
Cut it out.
讨厌
As long as we can agree
只要我们能达成共识
he does not have a crush on me.
知道他对我没意思就行啦
Absolutely.
当然
- So, to us. - To us.
-那么 为了我们的爱干杯 -干杯
He does not have a crush on you.
他对你没有意思
- No. - Nope.
-没有 -一点都没有
Why do I feel like you're hinting at something?
我怎么觉得你在暗示什么
Mitchell,
米奇尔
we have talked long enough about Broderick's crush,
关于布拉德里克的小暗恋 我们已经谈了很多次了
which he does not have...
显然他根本没那个意思
on you.
起码对你没意思
- Oh, my God, what? - Okay, fine.
-天哪 你想说啥 -好吧
Since you won't let it go...
既然你要打破砂锅问到底
your assistant is hot for me.
你的助理对我有意思
That's why he's been playing the saboteur.
所以他才从中作梗
And you're sure it's not because he wants me?
你敢肯定不是因为他对我有意思吗
You just said he didn't.
你才说了他对你没意思
Well, I was protecting your feelings.
我只是在顾及你的感受
He hugged me in the elevator.
他在电梯里面拥抱我了
Well, pick out china
那好 那咱家产分了
佛蒙特州允许同性恋婚姻
and move to Vermont.
你速度搬去佛蒙特周去结婚吧
He said it kills him to see someone else have something he wants.
他说看到别人拥有他所爱之人 让他生不如死
Yes. Yes. You're the someone and I'm the something.
没错 你就是那个别人 我就是他所爱之人
Okay. All right.
好吧 不争了
- Call him. - Call him?
-给他打电话吧 -打电话
Call him.
打去问他啊
Why don't we just go over to
要不要干脆直接去他家
his house and stand on opposite sides of the room
咱俩各站一边
and see which one of us he runs to?
看看他奔向谁的怀抱
You get the check. I'll get the car.
你去结帐 我去提车
We are not going over there.
我们才不去他家呢
And we're not calling him.
也不会给他打电话
Cam, who cares which one of us he has a crush on?
小卡 谁在乎他迷上了谁
The important thing is, I have a crush on you.
重要的是 我迷上了你
And I wouldn't blame Broderick if he did, too.
就算我的秘书也迷上了你 我不怪他
That's so sweet.
你嘴真甜
I- I wouldn't blame him if he had a crush on you, either.
要是他迷上了你 我也不会怪他的
Good.
好吧
- "Good" What? - Just, good.
-什么东西 "好吧" -就单纯的"好吧"
"Good" meaning we're done with this, or
"好吧"意思是到此为止呢
"Good" meaning you still think he has a crush on you?
还是 "好吧"你还是觉得他迷上的是你啊
Oh, Cam!
得了吧 小卡
- The second one. - I'm getting the car.
-后者 -我这就去提车
Would you please just come in the house?!
你就跟我进屋去吧
You had a whole year to plan, but you don't make an effort.
你有一整年的时间去准备 但你根本没用过心
I am the second wife, Jay.
杰 我是你的新任娇妻
Why do you treat me like I'm the first?
为啥你对我跟对黄脸婆原配似的
Look about it inside. Where are you going?
咱们进屋再说 你去哪
I'm gonna take a ride. I need to cool down.
我要去兜兜风 我需要冷静一下
Just come in the house. I promise you'll feel better.
你就跟我进屋吧 我保证你会感觉好一点
I don't want to go in there.
我不想进屋
You're gonna like it better inside.
进屋去你肯定会感觉好多的
Don't hold me back.
别拦着我
I'm sorry about this, honey. I'm sorry.
不好意思亲爱的 我得动粗了
Jay, what are you doing? Are you crazy?!
杰 你干什么 你疯啦
[西班牙语]
What are you doing? Have you lost your mind?
你在干什么啊 你疯了吗
No, but you're about to.
没有 不过你马上会疯狂的
Happy Valentine's Day!
情人节快乐
What the hell?
怎么了这是
Gloria!
歌洛莉亚
Honey.
宝贝儿
I'm going for a drive.
我要去兜风了
I had a whole private dinner planned.
我本来准备了一个秘密晚餐
I don't know what happened.
结果不知道为什么变这样了
But I do. I know exactly what happened!
我知道 我明白怎么回事
No, you don't.
不 你不知道
- What the hell? - I win!
-什么 -我赢了
I see you sneaking around, trying to trick me,
我早发现你偷偷摸摸 打算耍我一下
so when I figure it out,
所以当我搞清楚之后
I move the party over here, and I trick you. I win!
就把晚餐移到这边来了 然后耍了你 我赢啦
What do you mean, you win?
什么叫你赢了
I know you think I think you're not romantic,
我知道你觉得我认为你不够浪漫
but I think you think I'm not smarter than you.
但我觉得你认为我没你聪明
So now we know.
现在真相大白了
You are romantic, and I'm smarter than you.
你够浪漫 我也比你聪明
And I bought you a motorcycle.
而且我还给你买了辆摩托
Oh, my God. It's fantastic.
天哪 这车真棒
I win again!
我又赢了
Honey, I love all this, but you can't win Valentine's Day.
宝贝儿 我喜欢这一切 不过情人节不是让你赢的
I mean, you defeat the whole idea
我是说 如果你把情人节搞成一个
if you make it into some silly competition.
愚蠢的竞赛 那这节日的意义就没了
Shut up. I win.
闭嘴吧 我赢了
- Let's go. - So we're really doing this?
-出发吧 -我们真要去吗
- Oh, we're doing this. - Well, it's gonna be me.
-必须的 -他肯定是迷上我的
- I'm already embarrassed for you. - All right.
-我已经在为你等会的囧样难过了 -好吧 走
- Oh, wait. - What?
-等一下 -怎么了
- Oh, it's a text from Broderick. - Read it.
-布拉德利克来短信了 -读出来
"Mitchell, by now I'm sure Cameron
"米奇尔 我相信你爱人已经告诉你
has told you what happened in the elevator.
在电梯里发生的一切了
While I meant every word I said,
我所说的一切都是肺腑之言
I realize how unprofessional I was.
我明白这样做十分失职
Please accept my resignation.
请接受我的辞职
What you have with Cam is very special,
你和你爱人的感情来之不易
and I would never forgive myself if I came between you.
如果我成了第三者 我永远不会原谅自己
Treasure each other. Sincerely, Broderick".
从心底祝福你们 珍重对方 布拉德利克"
- Oh, Cam, what are we doing here? - I don't know.
-天哪 我们在干什么呢 -我也不知道
Maybe if some assistant's crush
如果一个小秘书对谁着迷
is so important to us,
值得我们如此大动干戈的话
it means we should appreciate each other a little bit more.
我们真应该更加珍惜对方
Well, I can't think of a better time to start. Come here.
是啊 这正是个重新开始的好时机 来吧
And the great thing about that text
而短信最棒的地方就在于
is we don't have to know which one of us he wanted.
我们无需知道他到底迷上了谁
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
What are you doing?
你在这干什么呢
Valentine's Day isn't over yet, Juliana.
情人节还没结束呢 朱莉安娜
Sweetie, let's not push it.
亲爱的 别强求了
You almost got arrested tonight.
你今晚可是差点进警局了
That's how it's gonna be?
那今晚就这么不了了之吗
- You're just giving up on us? - I am not giving up on us.
-你就这么放弃我们的感情吗 -我不是放弃
I am giving up on Clive and Juliana.
我只是放弃了克莱夫和朱莉安娜
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等等 等等
I know a couple of people who could possibly save this night.
我知道有不少男女都有本事挽回这局面
Maybe you've heard of them...
或许你知道他俩
"Two American kids, doing the best that they can..."
两个美国青年尽他们所能
Phil and Claire Dunphy.
菲尔和克莱尔
I am not going back to that hotel tonight,
我今晚绝对不会再回那个旅馆了
and I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to.
而且我肯定你被禁止进入了
Don't need to. Phil and Claire have a bedroom,
不需要 菲尔和克莱尔有间卧室
which they can turn into a hotel whenever they want.
他们随时可以把那间卧室当成旅馆
But the kids...
但是孩子们
They're not expecting us home this early.
他们不会料到我们这么早回家
So, you up for a little adventure...
如何 你准备好去冒险了吗
Claire?
克莱尔
Do you think you can handle it...
你觉得你能搞定吗
Phil?
菲尔
"I can't be the girl you want me to be, David.
"戴维 我无法成为你理想中的女孩
"I can only be me. Goodbye. Haley."
我只能做我自己 再见了 海莉"
Send it.
发送
- I don't know. - Here, I'll help you.
-我犹豫不决 -来吧 我帮你发送
No, no, no, no, no!
别 别 别
Wow.
That feels really good.
感觉真棒
Because you're free.
因为你自由了
And really scary. I haven't been single since I was 9.
可我很害怕 我从九岁开始就从未单身过
That's why you need to take your time now...
所以你应该开始慢慢来
Really get to know yourself before you make any decisions...
在你做任何决定之前必须先了解自己
Five, six years maybe.
大概花五六年吧
Years?! I have to call David.
要数以年计吗 我得给戴维打电话
The boy who tossed you aside on Valentine's Day?
打电话给一个情人节把你置之不理的人吗
No.
不需要
You deserve better, Haley,
你配得上更好的人 海莉
a dreamer, a poet.
一个梦想家 一个诗人
Wait for him.
等着他出现吧
He may be closer than you think.
他说不定就近在眼前
Do you hear music?
你听见音乐声了吗
Yes, and the fact that you hear it, too...
当然 你之所以也能听见是因为
Is that Dylan?!
是迪兰吗
Oh my God!
天哪
*Imagine me naked.*
*想象我赤身裸体*
Am I a bad enough parent to ignore that?
我真是个坏到连这个都能无视的家长吗
You are. You're really bad.
没错 你可坏了
*Without my best friend.*
*为你舍弃朋友也愿意*
You know, the old Haley would have...
你看 如果你是之前那个海莉 早就
- I love you, baby! - Haley!
-我爱你宝贝 -海莉
Salud, Jay!
干杯 杰
- There's my back. - Phil.
-我的背挂彩了 -菲尔
- Oh, no, keep the change. - Oh, thanks.
-不用找零了 -谢谢
Did you put an extra tiramisu in here?
你是不是又在里面多放了一块提拉米酥啊
- Maybe. - Ryan, again?
-算是吧 -雷恩 老照顾我们不太好吧
I just like coming here.
我只是很喜欢来你们这嘛
I tell you, if you were single...
我跟你说 如果你是单身的话
- Ryan! - Ryan!
-雷恩 -雷恩