摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第16集: Regrets Only

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
Morning.
早上好
- Hey. - You sleep all right?
-嘿 -你睡得好吗
No, you?
没睡好 你呢
- Say no, Phil. - Of course no.
-说没有 菲尔 -当然没有
I missed you up there.
我一直在想你
Last night, I know I got kind of carried away --
昨晚 我知道我有点过激...
No, no, no. You don't need to apologize.
不不不 你不需要抱歉
I don't think that I was apologi--
我可不觉得我是在道...
You were right to be mad.
你有理由生气
Sometimes I just feel like I have to scream
有时候我觉得只有尖叫
to let you know how upset I am,
才能让你知道我有多沮丧
but you get it now, right?
但是你现在明白了 对吧
I...do.
我 明白了
Not.
才怪
No idea whatsoever.
完全摸不着头脑
Ohh, if I knew, but...
如果我知道 但是
no.
我真的不知道
Good.
很好
So let's pretend the whole thing never happened.
我们就假装这件事从未发生过
What were we even fighting about, huh?
是啊 我们为了什么事而争吵啊
What the heck happened in here?
这里发生什么事了
The raccoon get through the dog door again?
又有浣熊从狗洞钻进来了吗
Yep. The raccoon got in,
是的 有浣熊进来了
and your mom fought it off with the fire extinguisher.
你妈妈用灭火器把它赶跑了
You're a mess!
你看起来乱糟糟的
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Careful, buddy. Not today.
小心点 伙计 今天不要惹你妈
I think you look beautiful.
我认为你看起来美极了
Save it.
省省吧
One time I forgot to get Gloria a birthday present,
有一次我忘了给歌洛莉亚买生日礼物
and I paid for it.
我为此付出了代价
Another time I remembered, but she didn't like the gift.
有一次我虽记得 但她却不喜欢那个礼物
I paid for that.
我为那也付出了代价
So you'd think when I remember to buy her a gift
那么你会想 如果我记得她的生日
and she loves it,
她又刚好喜欢那个礼物
I wouldn't have to pay for it, right?
那我就不必遭殃了 对吧
Just call me angel of the morning, angel
叫我早上滴天使 天使
Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby
在你走之前 虎摸我的脸颊 宝贝
Oh, hey, good.
很好
Grab the other end of this and help me get it out of here.
抓住这个桌子的另一边 帮我把它抬出去
I have to start setting up the chairs for tonight.
我要开始为今晚准备椅子了
- Oh, tonight? What's tonight? - Are you kidding me?
-今晚 今晚有什么 -开什么玩笑
This is what I'm talking about Mitchell.
我就是我一直纠结的地方 米奇尔
You never listen when I --
你总是把我的话当耳旁风 当我...
It's a fundraiser for the friends
这是一个为第三街立交桥音乐之友协会的
of the third street overpass music society.
朋友们举办的筹集资金的活动
Two harpists are performing,
会有两个竖琴师来表演
and you're anxious 'cause Andrew,
你很焦虑 因为安德鲁
Your nemesis from the steering committee,
他是你在督导委员会的宿敌
ran the event last year,
他去年举办了这个活动
and you want to upstage him.
而你想全面超越他的那次
I was kidding.
我是开玩笑的
Cam has it in his head
小卡总是认为
that I don't listen to him, but I do.
我不听他说话 但其实我有听
Do you, Mitchell? Do you?
有在听吗 米奇尔 有吗
The doctor called and said
医生打电话来说
Lily's rash is just dry skin.
莉莉没得皮疹 那只是皮肤干燥
I'm so relieved.
我终于可以松口气了
What did I just say?
我刚对你说了什么
You act like you listen to every single thing that I say,
你表现得你会听我讲述每一件事
but you don't.
但其实你没有
Don't I, Mitchell?
我没有吗 米奇尔
Hey, I'm going to the store today.
我今天会去商店
Do you need me to pick anything up for you?
你要我给你带点什么吗
Razor blades, saline solution, black socks,
刀片 生理盐水 黑袜
and the new issue of Vanity Fair.
和新出版的《名利场》
Wow. I don't even remember asking for all that.
我都不记得我要你给我买这些
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't I?
我没有吗
How'd this thing come off, anyway?
这个到底是怎么掉下来的
Well, I was cooking dinner, and --
我在做晚餐
Right.
是的
And the raccoon just walked in the --
一只浣熊突然就进来了
And I already had the door open.
我已经把这个打开了
- Right. - Which I-I had already had ahold of the --
-是的 -我也已经抓住
Why don't you two go work on your story and come back?
你们两个为什么不去把故事编好再回来
- Okay. - Okay.
-好的 -好的
I won't be home till late.
我今晚会很晚回家
I have another shift at the restaurant.
我在餐厅又有一次轮班
That's our working girl.
这才是我们的上班女郎
《让河流流淌吧》出自电影《上班女郎》的原声带 该歌曲获得过奥斯卡 金球和格莱美奖
Let the river run, honey.
让河流流淌吧 亲爱的
Check it! $57 in tips from last night.
看 昨晚的57美元小费
Honey, that's impressive. You know what?
亲爱的 这真是太棒了 你知道吗
$57 from you, $57 from us --
你的57美元 再加上我们的57美元
You keep this up,
你继续下去的话
we are going to be buying you a car by the summer.
这个夏天我们就可以给你买辆车
Mom, is this "upscale casual"?
妈妈 这是高档休闲装吗
What?
什么
Oh, yeah. Cam hired Luke
是的 小卡雇了卢克
to help out with the benefit tonight.
要他帮忙今晚的慈善活动
Hey, you know what? I can't fix this thing.
你知道吗 我修不好这个
What? I need that. I use it every day.
什么 我需要它 我每天都得用它
Okay, Phil, what do you say?
好吧 菲尔 你说呢
You want to take a trip to the mall with me?
你想跟我一起去购物中心吗
I...do.
想去
Not,
才怪
if I can possibly avoid it.
我能闪就闪
Claire has this little...habit...
克莱尔在购物中心有个
at the mall, where sh--
小小的习惯 她
I can't even talk about it.
我甚至都说不出口
Jay, come on!
杰 快点
I want to go home
我想回家
because you said you were going to film me doing the
因为你说要录下我唱K时的情景
karaoke so I can send it to Colombia to my mother.
我就可以把带子寄到哥伦比亚我妈那
Claire, um, about the mall?
克莱尔 去购物中心
I was actually gonna run out
我下午其实要去外面
and get my hair cut this afternoon.
把头发剪了
Well, hang on here.
等一下
Why don't I run claire down the mall,
为什么不让我跟克莱尔去购物中心
and you give Phil a haircut?
你来给菲尔理发
You're always talking about
你不是总是在讲
how you miss working at the salon.
你很想念发廊的工作吗
I guess I could.
我想我可以的
I do jay. Why can't I do you?
我能帮杰做 为什么不能帮你做呢
You...can do me.
你可以"做"我
Okay, let's get this party started.
好的 我们让派对开始
黑眼豆豆有一首歌以这句开头
You know that song?
你知道那首歌吗
Let's go, let's go! We're wasting time!
我们快走 快走 我们在浪费时间
- O-okay, okay. - Yeah.
-好的 好的 -知道
- You know it? - I think I do.
-你知道吗 -我想是的
So, that was Andrew,
那么 刚刚那是安德鲁
who practically choked telling me
他几乎是哽咽着跟我说
that no one had called in their regrets
没有人致电表示很抱歉
for the event tonight.
参加不了今天的活动
It is gonna be a full house.
今晚一定是座无虚席
Oh, that must feel great!
那一定让你感觉很爽
Oh, I never thought I would enjoy having an arch enemy. Oh.
我从未想过我会享受宿敌的存在
But I do, Mitchell. I do. Hmm.
但是 我很享受 米奇尔 很享受
Hey, Lily, what you got there?
莉莉 你在玩什么呢
PETA:善待动物组织
I do feel bad for those PETA folks.
我真为PETA的那些人感到难过
Their event's tonight, too.
他们的活动也是在今晚
That's why I had you mail the invitations so long ago.
所以我才老早就让你把邀请函寄出去
I shouldn't laugh.
我不应该笑的
I do feel bad for those little PETA animals.
我确实为那些动物感到难过
I really do.
真的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Nothing. She was, uh --
没什么 她在
she was, uh, sucking her thumb again.
她又在吸吮她的大拇指
Yes, I put Cam's invites in my car
没错 我把小卡的邀请函放在车上
to take them to the post office
准备带去邮局的
and then threw my gym bag on top of them
但我把我的健身包放在那上面了
and completely forgot they existed.
完全忘记它们的存在了
Ohh, I feel terrible.
我感觉糟透了
Haven't been to the gym in six weeks.
六周没有去健身房了
And I ruined Cam's event.
而且还把小卡的活动搞砸了
Hello, Miss Hartwick.
你好 哈特威克女士
Uh, Cam and I are hosting
小卡和我今天晚上
a little event tonight, and --
举办一个小型活动
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
No, I am aware that there is also a PETA event,
不 我知道今晚PETA也会有活动
and -- ohh.
还有
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
I'm in the shower!
我在冲凉
Luke, how are those chairs coming?
卢克 椅子摆的怎么样了
Come in.
呼叫
I think you should come in come in.
我想你应该来看看 呼叫
Oh, now I'm worried about the flow.
现在我很担心连贯性
The eyes should go to the harps, not the backs of chairs.
他们应该看着竖琴 而不是椅背
Are you gonna get upset
你会变得情绪低落
and starting eating all the appetizers again?
然后又把所有的开胃菜都吃掉吗
It is amazing what you notice and what you don't notice.
你注意到的和没注意到的事情真让人吃惊
Please handle that. I need to think.
请你处理一下 我需要想想
Come on, Luke.
给点力 卢克
Hi, there. Your father home?
你好 你爸爸在家吗
I think so. Why?
应该在家 怎么了
Oh, oh! The wait staff.
是接待人员
Please, luke, show them to the kitchen, please.
卢克 请把他们领到厨房去
Knock knock.
有人吗
Oh. Hello, Andrew.
你好 安德鲁
Nice chair backs.
椅背看起来不错
I just thought you could use this.
我想你会用得上这个
It's the sign-in book for my event last year.
这是我去年活动的签名簿
Let just turn to the blank pages,
让我们翻到空白页
Which should be...
那是在
Oh. No. It's full.
不 全写满了
Oh, well, thank you for thinking of us,
谢谢你为我们着想
but shouldn't you be getting back home to Donald?
但是你不是应该回家去陪唐纳德吗
That is the name of your cat, isn't it?
那是你猫咪的名字 不是吗
I'll see you at 7:00.
我们七点见
Drive safely.
开车小心点
What did I tell you?
我跟你说什么来着
She's even worse than you said.
她比你说的还差劲
Hold still!
别动
You can't move like that.
你不能像这样动来动去
It's like cutting the hair of a cuckoo bird.
这就像在剪布谷鸟的头发一样
I'm sorry. I'm just a little tense today.
对不起 我今天有点神经紧绷
I knew it. Something happened.
我就知道 有事发生了
Because when somebody works in a salon,
因为当某人在发廊工作时
they know when someone needs to talk.
有人需要谈心 他们总能发现
Actually, you might be able to help me with this one.
事实上 或许你可以帮我解决这个问题
Claire and I got into a huge fight last night...
克莱尔昨晚和我大吵了一架
...and I'm not even sure what it was about.
我甚至都不知道因为什么
Was that why you didn't want to go to the mall with her?
这就是为什么你不跟她去购物中心的原因吗
No, that was... more about a weird...
不是 那是因为
mall habit claire has.
克莱尔怪异的商场习惯
Oh, my god! That's good!
天呐 真舒服
Oh, oh! Go low, go low.
天呐 低一点 再低一点
Go low, go low. Oh! Oh!
低一点 低一点
Oh, my god!
天呐
Dad! Dad!
老爸老爸
You got to get one of these! Oh!
你一定要买一个
It is impressive how much Haley's earning.
海莉的收入真是让人乍舌
She's over $500 already.
她已经赚了五百多美元
That's a lot of cheddar.
那可是能买很多切达干酪啊
Why's everyone acting
为什么大家都表现的
like she's the first 17-year-old to have a job?
好像她是首个十七岁有工作的人一样
In other cultures, she'd have two kids already,
在其他文明中 她都应该有两个孩子了
and they'd have jobs.
孩子们都有工作了
You know, I stopped by the restaurant a couple times,
我去了那个餐厅好几次
and she wasn't there.
她都不在那里
When?
什么时候
Uh, I don't remember.
我不记得了
I was at the mall for a movie.
我在购物中心看电影
Think! I need details!
想想 我要知道细节
Okay, it was a romantic comedy
好吧 那是个浪漫的喜剧
My now ex-friend Reuben recommended --
是我以前的朋友鲁本推荐的
Not about the movie! What day?! Focus!
不是说电影 是哪一天 仔细想
Okay, uh, it was Tuesday,
好吧 是周二
But I also ate there again on Saturday,
但我周六也去那里吃饭了
and she wasn't there then, either.
她还是不在那里
Oh, my god.
天呐
I bet she doesn't even work there.
我打赌她都不在那里工作
Well, then, where's all this money coming from?
那么 那些钱是哪里来的呢
Do you notice how every single night
你注意到每晚
is just under $60?
都正好是少于六十美元吗
Grandpa gave her $60 for her birthday.
她生日的时候姥爷给了她六十美元
She's just hanging around the mall all day,
她整天去商场无所事事
flashing the same cash every night,
每晚亮出同一笔钱
and fooling my parents into buying her a car.
骗我爸妈去给她买辆车
Hey, dad!
老爸
Can we eat at Haley's restaurant tonight?!
我们今晚能去海莉的餐馆吃饭吗
Hey, there's a good idea!
很好啊
Great. I'll text her.
真棒 我发短信告诉她
Oh, god, no!
天呐 不会吧
Oh, god, yes!
天呐 真棒
Oh! Oh, god, yes!
天呐 真棒
Oh, get after it!
继续
Amazing.
太棒了
I'm going for 15 more on me.
我想再试一刻钟
I think you got what you needed from that.
我觉得你已经体验够了
Oh. Okay. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
You know, maybe you do need to talk about this fight.
你是不是应该跟我谈谈吵架的事情
With Phil?
和菲尔吗
How could you not know what she was mad about?
你怎么会不知道她生气的原因
Because she didn't tell me. She just freaked out.
因为她没告诉我啊 她直接就发狂了
I cannot believe you, Phil!
我真是受不了你了 菲尔
How could you?!
你怎么能这样
What is happening? What -- what did I do?
怎么了 我 我干了什么
Are you serious?
不是吧你
You are! You don't know.
你当真 你真不知道
We've had this conversation a hundred times.
我们都已经谈过一百遍了
You know -- no, no.
你知道 不 不
I'm not -- I'm not doing this again.
我不会再说一遍了
You tell me what you did.
你告诉我你做了什么
- Was it -- - "Was it --"
-是不是 -"是不是"
No, Phil.
别说了 菲尔
No. No, no, no. No!
算了算了算了
- I'm going to get some air. - Claire.
-我要去透透气 -克莱尔
- Claire! -No! Don't follow me.
-克莱尔 -别叫我 别跟着我
Happy valen-birth-iversary!
情人生日纪念日快乐
Storming off --
气呼呼的离开
right out of yr mom's playbook.
和你老妈如出一辙
Where'd you go?
然后你去了哪里
Well, as it turns out, not very far.
结果 我没有走远
Damn it.
见鬼
Phil!
菲尔
Phil, you moron, stop it!
菲尔 你个蠢货 停下
- It's me, you idiot! - I'm sorry!
-是我 你个蠢货 -对不起
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
I'm sorry!
对不起
I thought you were a raccoon!
我以为是只浣熊
You thought I was a raccoon!
你以为我是只浣熊
Because people look so much like raccoons.
因为人看上去像是浣熊
Oh, look.
你看
There's one now!
这儿就有一只
No, claire, no! Claire!
不要啊 克莱尔 不要 克莱尔
Wait a minute.
等等
Not even crazy woman go crazy for no reason.
疯女人发疯都是有原因的
What happened before the broccoli?
西兰花之前发生了什么
That's just it -- it came out of the blue.
问题就 她突然就爆发了啊
I walked in the door,
我走进门
we're having a conversation about nothing.
我们就随便聊聊
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Sorry I got stuck at the office.
抱歉单位有点事耽搁了
How was your day?
今天过得怎么样
It was good.
不错
- Although you know what? - What?
-你知道发生了什么吗 -什么
Debbie stood me up for lunch.
黛比午饭放我鸽子了
Rude, right?
很无礼是吧
No. She called.
没有啊 她打电话
I didn't get a message.
我没有收到消息啊
Yeah. You did.
你收到了
I left you one.
我给你留字条了
It's right...there.
就在这儿
That's it!
那就是原因
How is she supposed to see this?
她怎么可能看见这个
If you give me a message this tiny,
你要是给我这么小的纸条
I kill you.
我会杀了你
But that's not when she got mad.
但她不是那时候发狂的
Also, I talked to the insurance company
我还和保险公司的人谈了谈
about that little accident that "wasn't your fault"
就是那个"不是你的错"小事故
because the brakes weren't "working right."
因为刹车"不正常"
And that's not gonna cost us as much money as I thought,
而且赔的钱也没有我想的多
so that's good.
很好
That's it!
那就是原因
You insult a woman's driving,
你侮辱一个女人的驾驶技术
and you use the "air bunnies."
你还用了手指兔子
菲尔做那个动作叫手指引号 歌洛莉亚有所创新
You do that to me, and I kill you.
你要是对我那样做 我会杀了你
I hear you,
了解
but the screaming still hadn't started yet.
但是发狂也不是从那时开始的
So, I'm having lunch with Skip Woosnum, right?
我不是和斯基普·伍斯纳吃午饭的吗
Boy, can that guy go on and on.
天呐 那家伙说个不停
Tangent after tangent.
都不知道说哪去了
By the way, turned me on to the greatest thing --
对了 他还让我对一个超赞的东西产生了兴趣
wedge salad -- you gotta try it.
卷心菜沙拉 你应该试试
Anyhoo...
随便了
Guess who's sitting at the table next to us.
你猜谁和我们邻桌
My old girlfriend Carla.
我前女友卡拉
We're gonna grab coffee.
我们打算一起去喝咖啡
She lost a ton of weight.
她瘦了不少
How stupid are you?
你怎么这么蠢
You tell me that you're seeing an old girlfriend, and I --
你要是跟我说你去见前女友 我就
Kill me, I know.
杀了我 我知道
But she still hadn't snapped yet.
但是她那时还没有爆发
I almost forgot.
差点忘了
I picked up the broccoli you asked for.
我买了你要的西兰花
Cauliflower.
花椰菜
Can't believe I did that again.
真不敢相信我又买错了
西兰花和花椰菜不是一个东西 样子很像 西兰花绿色的 花椰菜白色的
I cannot believe you, Phil!
真是受不了你了 菲尔
You didn't do one thing wrong.
你不是做错一件事
You do everything wrong!
每件事都做错了
I don'even know why she talks to you.
我都不知道她为什么还要跟你说话
She said she was okay.
她说她没事的
No. No woman is okay with this.
不 没有女人会对这种事释怀的
We don't forget.
我们不会忘记
We wait.
我们等着
And then, when you least expect it,
然后 在你最不经意的时候
we make you pay.
让你付出应有的代价
Chin up!
下巴抬起来
Up!
抬起来
So you had a meltdown over that.
这么说你因为那事发飙了
I did, because ever since I met him,
是的 因为自打我遇见他
I've been trying to get Phil to try a wedge salad.
我就想让菲尔试试卷心菜沙拉
The minute that Skip Woosnum,
斯基普·伍斯纳这个他并不喜欢的人
whom he doesn't even like, suggests it,
一推荐这个
Phil thinks it's the greatest thing ever,
菲尔就觉得这是最好的东西
and he does this with everything.
每一件事都是这样
He does it with books, with movies, with tv.
书 电影 还有电视 都是这样
He listens to everybody's opinion but mine,
他听取所有人的意见 除了我的
And it drives me crazy.
这都让我抓狂了
You two seemed fine this morning.
你们俩今早看上去没事啊
Well, we were because we talked about it,
是啊 因为我们讨论过了
which, by the way,
顺便说下
if you want this whole karaoke thing with Gloria to go away,
你要是想解决歌洛莉亚唱K这件事
That's what you need to do.
你就应该这么做
That's easier said than done.
说着容易做着难
Well, since when do you shy away from confrontation,
你什么时候开始回避正面冲突了
Mr. Tough Talk, Mr. Straight shooter?
强硬先生 直话直说先生
Getting a little soft, grandpa?
变得温和了吗 老爷子
You know, when you get a massage,
别人给你做按摩的时候
you sound like a Tijuana prostitute.
你发出的声音就像是蒂华纳的妓女
Luke, phone.
卢克 电话
Friends of the third street --
第三街的朋友
Is that Mitchell? What's taking him?
是米奇尔吗 他怎么这么慢
No, it's not Mitchell. It's...
不是 不是米奇尔 是
I don't understand his name.
我不明白他的名字
Hello?
哪位
Oh, hi, Longinus. Listen,
兰吉尼斯 你好 听着
did you get my message?
你收到我的消息了吗
About the chiavari chairs --
关于那个竹节椅的那条
I want you to bring them when you come.
我想你过来的时候带给我
What do you mean you're not -- not coming?
你不来 是什么意思
Well, that's not possible.
那不可能
Mitch -- Mitch mailed them weeks ago.
米奇 米奇两礼拜前就发邀请给他们了
What about Pepper? Did he get his?
那派珀呢 他收到了吗
And Michael?
那迈克尔呢
And Steven and Stefan?
那史蒂夫和斯特凡呢
And Bob?
还有鲍勃
I have to go.
我得挂了
Get me your uncle Mitchell.
打给你米奇尔舅舅
I don't know his number.
我不知道他号码
It went to voicemail.
转到语音信箱了
Of course it did.
当然了
Keep trying him until you get him.
一直打 直到接通
it's one button.
只需一个键
Just...redial.
只要 重拨
Hey, really great event tonight
今晚的盛大活动
benefiting the music society -- musicians like you.
回报音乐社会 回报像你一样的音乐家
Uncle Cam for uncle Mitchell.
小卡舅舅呼叫米奇尔舅舅
How could you, Mitchell?!
你怎么能这样 米奇尔
Honestly! Give me that.
说真的 给我
You want to hear the guest list for night?
你想听听今晚的客人名单吗
So far it's anger, betrayal, terror, and sadness.
目前有气愤 背叛 恐怖和伤心
Congratulations, Mitchell, you packed the house!
恭喜你 米奇尔 屋子里全塞满了
Cam, I am so sorry.
小卡 我真的很抱歉
I-I-I'm gonna fix it. I'll make a big donation.
我会搞定的 我会捐一大笔钱
That's not gonna keep them
那也阻止不了他们
from kicking me off the steering committee!
把我踢出督导委员会
When Andrew walks in here
当安德鲁走进来
and sees a room full of empty chairs --
发现这间房里全是空着的椅子
You know he's not really your archenemy.
他并不是你的宿敌
That's sort of a made-up thing.
那只是你幻想的
Fix it!
搞定它
- Hi! You came! - Hi!
-你来了 -嗨
Of course we did. We wanted to see you work.
当然得来了 我们想看你工作的样子
We're so proud of you, sweetheart.
我们真为你感到骄傲 甜心
Yeah, we're all proud. So where's our table?
我们都感到自豪 我们的桌子在哪
Actually, bad news.
其实 有个坏消息
We totally booked.
我们这里都被订满了
We have a ton of reservations.
我们有超多的预定
Yeah, one's ours. I called.
是的 有一份是我们的 我预定了
Here it is!
就在这
Uh, so, your table is right here.
那么你们的桌子就在这里
Oh, honey, would you mind getting us a couple drinks?
亲爱的 能给我们拿几杯饮料吗
I would love an iced tea.
我要一杯冰茶
Same, please.
我也是
I'll have a mango-kiwi smoothie,
我要芒果-奇异果沙冰
yogurt instead of ice cream, and make it low-fat.
把冰淇淋换成酸奶 要低脂的
I want to look good when I'm riding in your new car.
当我坐你的新车时 我得看起来很漂亮
Honey, I got to say,
亲爱的 我得说
I like this haircut.
我喜欢这个发型
Hey, we're all just playing for second in this family.
在这个家里 我们都只是第二名 你才最棒
Were you all done here?
你喝完了吗
Uh, actually, no.
没有
Um, I will have more iced tea,
我还要一杯冰茶
Another iced tea,
再来一杯冰茶
and a mango-kiwi smoothie,
还有一个芒果-奇异果的沙冰
all ice cream.
全是冰淇淋的
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Well, this is nice.
这很不错
Me, my gals,
我 我的女儿们
and my beautiful, beautiful wife.
还有我美丽 漂亮的媳妇
Just so you know, I rescheduled with Carla.
你得知道 我跟卡拉重新约定了时间
I penciled her in for the 12th...
我约了她12号见面
of never.
没说月份
That's too bad.
那太糟了
I was kind of looking forwd to hearing about that one.
我还蛮希望听到点八卦的
By the way,
顺便告诉你
no one called for you while you were out.
你出去之后没人打电话找你
Thank you?
要谢谢你吗
I just want to make sure you get any messages
我只想确定你能接到任何朋友的留言
from any friends who might call, which none of them did.
但是没有人打来
Isn't it weird that Haley's the only one here
海莉是这里唯一一个没带名牌的
not wearing a name tag?
这不是很奇怪吗
If your mother had a name tag,
如果你妈妈有个名牌的话
it would say "Good driver."
上面会写着"好司机"
- Phil -- - Here you go.
-菲尔 -这是你们点的
I want to hear the specials.
我想知道特别推荐有哪些
- Uh, we're out of specials. - What were they?
-特别推荐都卖没了 -那我也想知道是什么
Popular, which you wouldn't understand.
很流行的 说了你也不懂
Well, what could be better
还有什么能比
than drinks with a beautiful woman?
和一个美女喝两杯更好
And every beautiful woman deserves flowers.
每个漂亮的女人都值得拥有鲜花
Cauliflowers.
花椰菜
Okay. What's going on? Is this about last night?
好吧 怎么回事 是因为昨晚的事吗
Yeah, I just want you to know how important to me you are.
是的 我只想让你知道你对我有多重要
Sweetie, I know that. I know that.
亲爱的 我知道 我知道
I still feel bad about, you know
我还是感觉很糟
what I...did.
因为我的所作所为
Listen to me.
听我说
You and I are fine.
我们没事
Okay?
好吗
I'm just really hungry.
我真的很饿了
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
All right!
那行
What looks good?
什么看起来好吃呢
Oh, gosh.
天啊
Ooh, here's something that jumps right off the page.
有东西从这一页跳出来了
Uh-huh. I tried this yesterday,
我昨天吃过这道菜
thanks to my good friend Skip Woosnum.
多亏我朋友斯基普·伍斯纳的推荐
Claire, do yourself a favor
克莱尔 帮自己一个忙
and join me in a wedge salad.
跟我一起来一份卷心菜沙拉吧
You have got to be kidding me!
你不是在跟我开玩笑吧
Just try it. You will thank me.
只要尝一口 你就会感谢我的
Did you learn nothing from last night?
通过昨晚的事 你什么都没学到吗
It was about the salad?
是因为沙拉吗
I have been recommending wedge salads to you,
几年来 我一直推荐卷心菜沙拉给你
amongst other things, for years,
还有别的东西
and you never listen to me.
但你从来都不听我的
And then some idiot suggests it,
然后某个蠢蛋向你推荐
and you can't wait to try a wedge salad?!
你就等不及想去吃卷心菜沙拉
It makes me feel like I don't matter.
这让我觉得我不重要
Thanks a lot, dad!
太感谢你了 老爸
Mom's little outburst just got me fired!
妈妈的小发作让我被解雇了
Okay, I got to talk to your mom.
好的 我得去跟你妈妈谈谈
You comfort your sister.
你去安慰你的姐姐
She never worked here!
她从未在这里工作过
So, Mitchell called you, too.
米奇尔也给你打电话了
I take it you haven't had your conversation with Gloria yet?
我想你还没跟歌洛莉亚谈过
It's getting worse.
情况更糟了
She sang all the way here.
来的时候 她唱了一路
We passed two cars --
我们经过两辆车
the dogs stuck their heads back inside the window.
车里的狗都把头缩回车内了
What are we gonna do?
我们接下来该怎么做
- I could start a fire. - No.
-我可以点一场大火 -不
Keep that in your back pocket.
把这个当做备用对策
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
Let me guess.
让我猜一猜
It's a copy of "The Book Thief"
是一本我求了你很久
that I begged you to read,
叫你去读读的叫《偷书贼》的书
but you wouldn't until your dental hygienist
直到你的牙科医生说这本书改变了她的一生
said it changed her life.
你才去读的
- Remember this? - Uh-huh.
-记得这个吗 -是啊
It's the first thanksgiving I spent with your family.
这是我跟你家人度过的第一个感恩节
God, I hated that ponytail.
天 我真讨厌那马尾辫
I know.
我知道
You said it made me look like a wimpy bouncer,
你说它让我看起来像一个懦弱的保镖
so I cut it off.
所以我就把它剪了
Just like I lost the feathered earring...
就像我摘掉了羽毛耳环
and the van with the beanbag chairs.
还有豆袋椅面包车
And I changed my forestry major.
而且我也换了我的专业
I get it, Phil. I get it.
我明白 菲尔 我明白
I am the controlling witch
我就是个控制欲极强的巫婆
- that made you give up everything fun in your l-- - No. No.
-让你放弃所有你喜欢的东西 -不不
You're the witch who saved me.
你是那个拯救了我的女巫
Look. Look at this picture.
看 看这张照片
Now look at this guy.
现在看看这个人
You can't tell me your opinion doesn't matter.
你不能告诉我说你的意见不重要
You changed me for the better in a hundred different ways.
你用上百种方式使我变得更好
Yeah, I-I might miss a book or a salad
是的 我或许错过了一本书或一份沙拉
here and there, but...
七七八八的 但是
I've got Claire all over me.
但是我身上都是卡莱尔的印记
You're about to.
等下我就会在你上面
That's the worst sound in the world.
这是世界上最难听的声音
Is it?
是吗
Friends, uh, family, uh, board members --
朋友们 亲人们 董事会的成员们
无聊和董事会音近
"Bored" is right.
是很无聊啊
I know we were all looking forward
我知道我们都很期待
to hearing the beautiful stylings of harp attack,
欣赏一场美妙的竖琴演奏
but there has, unfortunately, been a slight --
但是很不辛 有点小小的...
Don't start yet!
先别开始
delay,
推迟
and the program will start in a few minutes, on time.
节目会在几分钟后准时开始
Uh, so, please, everyone take their seats.
请大家就坐吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my god, you did it!
天啊 你做到了
Sort of.
算是吧
I know this isn't what you were hoping for,
我知道这不是你盼望的那样
but I need to do a better job of listening to you.
但在聆听方面 我必须做的更好
No, no, you did the best you could,
不不 你尽了全力
"大提琴潜水艇"的英文跟披头士著名专辑"黄色潜水艇"的英文音近
and, plus, this is double what Andrew had last year
再说了 这可比去年安德鲁的"大提琴潜水艇"
for "Cello submarine."
出席人数多了一倍
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh -- how are you sitting at a harp
在如此叫好的时刻
and not scoring this moment? Ladies!
坐在竖琴前的你们怎能不表示一下呢 女士们
You can't have a successful marriage
如果你不是一个好的聆听者
without being a good listener.
那么你就不会有美满的婚姻
Sometimes it takes a little work...
有时候得费点小功夫
I just wonder what they're gonna do
我只是想知道 他们会怎么
with their lives, you know?
对待他们的生命 你知道吗
I just wonder how they can actually, you know,
我只是想知道 他们是如何
ever find their true calling with a harp.
找到与竖琴之间的感应
...sometimes it takes a lot of work...
有时候得花点大功夫
Harps!
竖琴
...and sometimes it's just excruciating.
有时候它只是痛苦
Jay, come. I work out another song.
杰 过来 我又学会一首歌了
Gloria.
歌洛莉亚
Gloria.
歌洛莉亚
No!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不不
I can't take it anymore!
我再也忍受不了了
Okay? It's not singing, it's screaming.
好吗 这不是唱歌 这是鬼叫
Mom, I love you, but for the love of god,
妈妈 我爱你 但是看在上帝的份上
destroy that thing before it destroys this family!
在它毁了这个家之前把这个毁了
Coward!
胆小鬼
I think you sound great,
我认为你唱的很不错
but if it bothers e kid...
但是这吵到孩子的话
Coward!
胆小鬼
Oh Danny boy
丹尼 孩子
The pipes, the pipes are calling
那笛声在呼唤着你
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
从一个峡谷到另一个峡谷 到了山的那头
The summer's gone, and all the roses...
夏天已远去 所有的玫瑰...
You keep this up,
你继续这样的话
and this won't be the last plug I pull.
这就不会是我拔的最后一个插头