摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第21集: Mother's Day

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
Okay, okay.Here she comes!
好了好了 她来了
Happy mother's day...oh!
母亲节快乐 哇噢
What are you wearing?
你穿着这是什么东西
You don't remember this shirt?
你不记得这件T恤了
You made it for me for mother's day in kindergarten.
你还在上幼儿园时 你送我的母亲节礼物
- It's adorable. - It's perverted.
-太可爱了 -太邪恶了
It looks like you were felt up
感觉就像你被
- By that creepy guy around the coner. - Ew! Why him?
-街角那个变态给骚扰了 -为什么是那个人
'cause he's got, like, freakishly tiny hands.
只有他有双畸形的小手
Thank you!
别瞎说
I cannot believe you kept that shirt.
真不敢相信你居然还留着这件T恤
Of course I kept it. I'm your mother.
我当然会留着 我是你的母亲
I keep everything you make me.
你做的任何东西我都留着
Please take that off.
求你脱下吧
Oh, when I'm dead.
除非我死了
Today is my special day,
今天是我的节日
And I am gonna enjoy me some coffee.
现在我品尝一下咖啡
- You know that's a pencil holder, right? - Oh, I do now.
-你应该知道那是个笔筒吧 -现在知道了
Go first.
你先来
- No, you can go first. - Manny, go first!
-不 你先来 -曼尼 别磨蹭了
No, Jay, you go first.
不要 杰 你先来
Ah, somebody give me a present!
别闹了 速度上缴礼物
Oh, Jay, a diamond necklace!
天啊 杰 钻石项链
Thank you!
谢谢你
You deserve it.
你应得的
Go ahead, kid.
送吧 孩子
Happy mother's day, mom.
母亲节快乐 妈妈
A necklace made of the froot loops!
果味麦圈项链
I love it!
我爱死它了
I know they're not exactly diamonds, mom.
我知道比不上钻石的 妈妈
No, they're beautiful.
哪有 它们漂亮极了
You know what? I got a confession to make.
等等 我要忏悔一下
Those aren't real diamonds. No.
那些不是真的钻石 假的
Here, give them back. I'll get you some real ones later.
还给我 回头我给你买真的
Dang it. Now I got to come clean.
该死 我也要澄清一下
These aren't real froot loops. They're generic.
那些不是真的果味麦圈 是无厂家的伪劣产品
Now I have no presents again.
到手的鸭子都飞了
Good morning!
早上好
Hey, what's this?
这是什么
Well, I know you've had some late nights with Lily,
我知道你为了照顾莉莉 有时不得不晚睡
And this is just my way of saying "Thank you" And "I love you."
这是我向你表达爱意和谢意的方式
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
And this is just the beginning.
好戏才刚刚开始
Yeah, 'cause today is your day.
没错 因为今天是你的节日
Today?
今天
All day.
一整天哦
Today. Today is my day.
今天 今天是我的节日
Something's happening.
感觉开始不对路了
- It mother's day, Mitchell. - So?
-今天是母亲节 -那又如何
You're bringing me breakfast in bed on mother's day.
你在母亲节给我端上了这份丰盛的早餐
Okay, no, no, this is not a mother's day breakfast.
别这么想 这不是母亲节特供早餐
This is breakfast that happens to be on --
只是正好今天是母亲节
You think of me as Lily's mother!
你把我看作是是莉莉的妈妈
- I'm your wife! I'm a woman!! - What?
-当我是你的老婆 当我是女人 -你说什么
Honestly, I'm a little offended that he accused me of that.
说实话 他这么责备我有点不爽
I'm acally very sensitive to that issue.
实际上 我对那个话题十分敏感
Like I would ever treat my partner as a woman.
好像我有把我的伴侣当成过女人一样
Somebody got new curtains.
貌似有人换了新窗帘哦
Well, Mrs. Pritchett loves to shop.
没办法 普里契特夫人喜欢购物
Oh, we're never gonna be done by 6:00.
看来6点之前是走不了了
Better call home.
最好先打个电话回家
The wife's not gonna like this.
不然老婆会不高兴的
Sometimes I think he just wants to be mad at me.
有时我觉得他就喜欢冲我发火
- I can't eat! - Okay, you know what?
-我吃不下 -好吧 随你便
If you can't accept the nice gesture,
既然你不领我的情
Then just forget it.
那拉倒好了
Okay, scratch the balloons. She is in a mood.
那气球放起来 她正在闹别扭呢
I asked claire what she wanted for mother's day,
我问克莱尔她母亲节想要什么
And she said, "Take a hike."
她说"滚得远远的"
It's not like that.
当然不是对我说的
She's -- she's just bananas for walking around in nature.
她只是痴迷于行走在大自然间
Um, so, she and -- and gloria
所以 她和歌洛莉亚
Are taking the kids up the canyon
带孩子们去大峡谷
Um,and jay and I are, uh, throwing on the aprons
我和杰呢 就穿上围裙
And preparing a mother day feast.
为她们准备一个母亲节盛宴
It's...
这嘛
It's gonna be fun.
肯定会非常有趣
I know you want to leave me
我知道你想要离我而去
- But I refuse to -- - We're not doing that.
-可我不愿意 -厨房禁止杂耍
You know there are coyotes in these woods?
你应该知道这片树林里有狼出没吧
Did you pack a weapon?
你带武器了吗
I have a walking stick.
我有跟拐杖
Does it become a sword?
它能当剑使吗
I guess it could become a running stick.
我感觉它能变成助跑拐杖吧
All right, you're gonna outrun a coyote?
好吧 你的意思是你能跑过
The fastest mammal in the world?
世界上最快的哺乳动物土狼吗
I'm not sure that's true.
我不确定我是否有这能耐
And how are you gonna fend them off with a popsicle stick?
那你要怎么用冰棍棒击退它们呢
It's a spear.
这是个矛
And it smells like lemon-lime,
还是一个酸橙味的矛
A flavor coyotes hate.
土狼讨厌这个味道
Where are you getting your information?
你从哪儿知道这么多
How much farther?
还有多远
Well, I'd like to go far enough
我想走远点
that we can't still see our car in the parking lot.
远到看不见我们停车场里的车
I'm getting dust in my mouth.
我已经满嘴灰了
- You have to appreciate nature. - Yes.
-你要对大自然心怀感恩 -是的
Soon, this will be the mall.
这里很快就变成购物中心了
- I'll come then. - I'm hungry.
-那时候我再来吧 -我饿了
要不有啥宰啥 宰啥吃啥I say we eat what we kill.你
Oh, then I guess we'll be eating the mood.
那估计下肚的是我们的心情
I don't get you at all.
我跟你完全无法交流
I know.
我知道
Oh, is that the party over there?
那里是有派对吗
I don't know. I'm a woman, remember?
我不知道 我是个女人 记得吗
I have a terrible sense of direction.
我的方向感极差
May I remind you that my big crime
允许我重申一下 我最大的错误就是
was making you fluffy pancakes, okay?
给你做了松软的煎饼 行了不
I'm getting a little sick of you dwelling on this.
你揪着这事喋喋不休的烦死了
It happens to be Mother's Day, not Martyr's Day.
今天是母亲节 不是折磨日
Mitchell.
米奇尔
I'm sorry. It's just a sensitive issue for me.
我错了 这对我来说是个敏感的事情
Okay.
行了
There's nothing gays hate more than when people...
同志最讨厌的事情莫过于
- treat us like women. - Treat us like women.
-人们把我们当作女人 -人们把我们当作女人
We're not.
我们是纯爷儿们
We don't want to go to your baby shower.
我们不想去你们的婴儿洗礼
We don't have a time of the month.
我们不会来"大姨妈"
We don't love pink.
我们也不是粉色控
Well, you love pink.
但是你喜爱粉色
- No, pink loves me. - Okay.
-不 是粉色喜欢我 -好吧
- Hey, guys! - Hey! So...
-伙计们好啊 -你好 那是...
That's Jen, husband Rick, baby Diego.
那是珍 老公叫瑞克 小孩叫迪亚哥
I don't get it either.
我也不熟
Hey, Jen. Let me help you with that.
珍 我来帮你
Rick! How you doing?
瑞克 你好啊
We should do play group on weekends more often.
我们周末应该多搞点团队活动
It's nice to have the husbands around to help, right?
有老公在身边帮忙就是好 对吧
Oh, yeah, because that makes all the sense in the world --
是啊 因为这让全世界都觉得
You as the husband.
你才是丈夫
Stop it. That's not what she meant.
行了 她不是那意思
Look at us. I could snap you like a twig.
瞧瞧我们 我都可以把你那小身板给折断
Okay, every once in a while you say that thing about the twig,
够了 每隔段时间你就拿我的小身板出来说
- And I need you to know that it bothers me. - Sorry.
-你要知道这让我很反感 -对不起
Okay, everybody. Happy Mother's Day!
好了 各位 母亲节快乐
I know I speak for all the guys
我代表所有的男士们
when I say thank you for everything you do
感谢你们在我们下班风流快活的时候
while we're off having affairs.
所默默付出的一切
I'm kidding. I'll pay for that later.
开玩笑的 我待会儿回家跪搓衣板
Uh, let's get the moms and kids together for a picture!
我们先为妈妈和宝贝们拍张合影
No, let's go. Let's get out of here.
完了 走 快走
Leave the stroller and run.
手推车不要了 赶紧跑
Cam, stop. No one's going to ask you to --
小卡 停下 没人会叫你去
Cameron, get on up here.
卡梅隆 快过来
I don't know. You guys just go ahead.
不用了吧 你们先拍吧
- You're an honorary mom! - Oh, I don't know.
-你可是名誉妈妈 -也不是啦
Uh, okay, all right.
好吧好吧
- Unhand me. - Get over there.
-放手 -快过去吧
That's -- that's...
这不太合适吧
Okay, tighten up, tighten up.
站近点 近点
Up here, ladies!
看这里 女士们
Beautiful. One more, gals.
太美了 再来一张 美女们
Oh, thanks, ladies. Thanks so much. Perfect.
谢谢女士们 非常感谢 太美了
Great. Okay.
真棒 好了
Yeah, that was definitely poison oak.
是的 那肯定是毒葛
I think this rash is spreading.
我觉得这皮疹在扩大
Manny, that's not a rash.
曼尼 那不是皮疹
It's red because you scratch it.
它变红是因为你抓的
I just don't want my throat to close.
我只是想没话找话说
Wouldn't be the worst thing.
闭嘴不见得是件坏事
I'm so bored, I'd rather be reading.
我太无聊了 我宁愿看书
I'm so bored, I chewed the last bug
我也是 为了不无聊到麻木
that flew in my mouth just to feel something.
我把刚飞进我嘴里的飞虫拿来磨牙
I'm so bored, I'm talking to you.
我都无聊到跟你说话了
Ugh! Okay!
够了
For the last 20 minutes,
在刚才的二十分钟里
all you people have done is whine!
你们这些人只知道抱怨
You would think on mother's day, at least,
你们有没有想过今天是母亲节
You would have something nice to say --
至少 要说也说点好听的
-Shh! - What?
-别说话 -怎么了
Thought I heard a coyote. Go ahead.
我以为听到了土狼的声音 继续说吧
God, Luke, you're such an idiot.
天啊 卢克 你个傻帽
At least I don't look like an idiot.
至少我看起来不像个傻帽
- What does that mean? - Your hat.
-什么意思 -你的帽子
It's like you walked under a bird that poops ugly hats.
看起来像你头上飞的鸟 拉了一坨丑帽子
Can we watch the language?
能不能注意语言文明
There's nothing else to watch.
我们也没有其它东西可以注意了
Enough complaining!
闹够了没有
You can't bitch all day
不要因为这一天没在沙滩度过
because you're not at the beach all day.
就整天发牢骚
Come on.
跟上
No. No, no.
不不不
I-I'm giving myself a mother's day present.
我要送我自己一个母亲节礼物
Kids, your hike is over.
孩子们 你们的徒步旅行结束了
- Yes! - Yeah!
-好 -耶
No! No, not happy.
不 不要得意
- Bad. Sad. - Mm.
-不好 很不好 -对
Gloria and I are gonna go finish
我和歌洛莉亚要去完成
this beautiful hike together while you sit here
这次绝美的徒步旅行 你们就呆在这
and think about how selfish and thoughtless you've been.
好好思考你们是如何自私和无脑
Come on.
我们走
If we're thoughtless, how can we think?
如果我们无脑 我们怎么能思考
You just lost your water.
老娘没收你的水
Let's go.
我们走
What the hell are those?
你戴的什么玩意儿
Onion goggles. No more tears when I cook.
洋葱护目镜 这样做饭就不流泪了
Welcome to the 21st century. You should get a pair.
欢迎来到21世纪 你应该去搞一副
I was gonna suggest the same thing.
我也打算这么做
Hey, Jay, you know what we should put in this?
杰 你知道我们应该放些什么进去吗
- We should add a da-- - No.
-我们应该放 -不行
It's my mom's recipe.
这是我妈妈的食谱
What it says on the page goes in the pot.
上面说放什么就放什么
Nothing more, nothing less.
一样不能多 一样不能少
Now, how long do I stir the beef and sausages?
牛肉和香肠我要搅拌多久
Read it to me.
读给我听
You should stir the beef and sausages for five minutes.
牛肉和香肠搅拌5分钟
And how much longer do I have to listen
我要忍受你模仿
to the Julia Child Impression?
《朱莉娅·柴尔德印象厨房》到什么时候
美国著名厨师 作家及电视节目主持人朱莉娅·柴尔德的烹饪节目
For as long as it's still funny.
一直到这个没意思了为止
I think the timer just went off on that.
我觉得已经够了
That was unnecessary.
不必这样吧
What's this?
这是什么
What?!
什么
Hey, Jay, maybe after this,
杰 在做好这个以后
we should make "the perfect mom."
我们应该再做一道"完美妈妈"
All we need is "a tablespoon of love, 1 cup of warmth,
我们只需要"一汤勺爱 一杯温暖
add one heart, softened."
以及一颗慈爱的心"
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说啥
This recipe for the perfect mom,
这个完美妈妈食谱
by Jay Francis Fritchett, age nine.
杰·弗朗西斯·普里契特写于9岁
Geez, I forgot all about that.
这个我都忘了
I didn't know she had that in there.
我都不知道她把这个放食谱里面了
What's that, Francis?
怎么了 弗朗西斯
Nothing.
没什么
How much longer on the meat?
肉还要搅拌多久
I love the part about "serves one small boy."
我喜欢"做给一个小男孩吃"这句
That's adorable.
太可爱了
"175 pounds of tenderness."
"175磅的温柔"
She must have loved that. Big woman?
她肯定爱死这个了 她很胖吗
Jay?
And that's when I saw it.
于是我就看见了
Jay...
Are...
你是不是
- Are you crying? - No!
-在哭 -没有
It's the onions, damn it. Give me these.
都是洋葱惹的祸 靠 护目镜给我
What are you lookin' at?
你看什么看
Nothing.
没什么
Those really frame your face.
这护目镜和你脸型很相称
Beautiful.
漂亮
Ay, thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I don't want you to judge me,
我不想让你批评我
but I have to say something.
但是有些东西我不吐不快
Sometimes, I want to punch my kids.
有时候我真想揍我的孩子们
- You don't mean that. - No, I do. I do.
-你不会真心想这么做 -不 我真的想
The last time they were horrible the way they were today,
上次就跟今天一样 他们非常讨厌
They happened to be all lined up.
他们正好站成了一排
And I couldn't help but think,
我那时禁不住想
"If I hit just one of them,
如果我打倒他们其中一个
the rest would go down like dominos."
其余两个就会像多米诺骨牌一样倒下来
I know.
我知道
That would rob me of the pleasure
这样我就会失去
of hitting each one individually, but...
把他们一个一个打到的乐趣 但是
Oh, my god, you don't talk about your children this way.
天啊 你可不能这么说自己的孩子
Oh, come on. You know Manny irritates you.
行了吧 你知道曼尼有时候惹你生气
No. Manny is the best thing that ever happened to me.
不 曼尼是我生命中最美好的存在
We have a special bond.
我们之间有种特殊的纽带
Yes, bonds. I know.
对 纽带 我懂
but that's not what I'm talking about now.
但这不是现在我要说的
Claire, for a long time,
克莱尔 很长一段时间
it was only the two of us.
都是我们母子俩相依为命
I cannot say anything bad about that boy.
我不能说任何关于这个孩子的坏话
Give me a break, Gloria!
得了吧 歌洛莉亚
Anybody who's ever had a kid knows
有孩子的人都知道
that they can irritate the freaking life
在某些事情上他们会
out of you at some point.
让你的生活变得抓狂
Am I right?
我说的对吗
Oh. Okay.
算了
He's persnickety.
他很小气
- What? - Manny.
-什么 -曼尼
He's persnickety. It drives me up the wall.
他太小气了 这让我抓狂
Okay, persnickety. Good start.
很好 小气 良好的开始
He follows me around all the time.
他总是粘着我
Sometimes I love it,
有时候我会很享受
but sometimes I need my own space.
但有时侯我需要有自己的空间
This does not make you a bad mother to admit these things.
说出这些事情并不意味着你是一个坏母亲
And the poetry. It's not very good.
还有那些诗 真的是太差劲了
Ah. First time that I say that out loud.
我终于第一次大声的说出来了
Okay.
不错
It's not very good!
真的是太差劲了
I-I love Manny, but, you know, sometimes I --
我爱曼尼 但是 你知道的 有时我
Just be a boy!
要像个男孩子
Go outside. Kick a ball. Steal something.
去外面闯闯 踢踢球 偷偷东西什么的
It feels so good!
感觉好极了
Maybe to you.
或许你是感觉好极了
No, Manny! Ay!
不 曼尼
I was talking about another Manny that I know long time ago!
我说的是我以前认识的曼尼
Diablo!
恶魔[西班牙语]
Manny!
曼尼
You know, more people have died hiking
你知道吗 远足死的人可比整个
than in the entire civil war?
内战死的人多多了
Ok, what book did you read that in?
好的 你是在哪本书上看到的
Book?
Wake up and smell the internet, grandma.
醒醒吧 奶奶 现在是互联网时代
You know mom's just gonn want us to apologize.
妈妈想要我们跟她道歉
Well, we did kind of ruin her mother's day.
我们的确是毁了她的母亲节
No, she ruined her mother's day.
不 是她自己毁掉的
She took us to a place
她把我们带到一个
she knew we wouldn't like.
她明知我们不会喜欢的地方
And then we complain for like a second,
我们就抱怨了那么几秒钟
and we're the bad guys?
就成了坏人了吗
That's a good point.
说得对
You ever get the feeling she does this intentionally?
你有没有感觉她是故意这么做的
Why would she do that?
她为什么要这么做
- So she can make us feel guilty. - Exactly.
-这样她就可以让我们感到愧疚 -没错
And the next time we're choosing what to do,
下次我们决定要做什么的时候
she gets her way again.
她就又可以得逞了
And the next time and the next time.
以及下次 下下次
And eventually, it's mother's day every day.
最终 每天都是母亲节
Wow. Mom's really smart.
妈妈真的是很聪明
Well, not smarter than me.
她可不及我
Well...
这个嘛
I say we don't apologize this time,
我建议我们这次不跟她道歉
Let her know we're onto her little game.
让她知道 我们跟她的小把戏耗上了
We could change the way this whole family operates.
我们可以改变整个家庭的运行模式
Okay, so nobody says they're sorry.
好的 没有人会跟她道歉
Got it? Keep your mouths shut when she comes back.
明白了没 等她回来时嘴巴都闭紧了
If she comes back.
如果她回得来的话
Jay teared up in front of me.
杰在我面前泪眼婆娑
He'd never shown me that kind of vulnerability,
我从不知道他还有这么脆弱的一面
and it embarrassed him.
这让他很尴尬
I'd shamed the proud lion.
我让那头骄傲的狮子感到惭愧
Only thing to do...
唯一能做的
...hug the proud lion.
拥抱那头骄傲的狮子
Oh, I could get bit.
我可能会被咬
I could get scratched.
我或许会被抓伤
But you know what's inside every lion?
但你知道每头狮子心里都装着什么吗
A pussycat.
一只小猫咪
I need you to get away from me.
你给我滚远点
Yep.
好的
Okay, I'm just gonna say this one time
好的 我只说一次
so we can move on.
然后就不提这茬了
- It's okay. - Gotcha.
-这没什么 -明白
You -- you know what "It" is?
你知道"这"代表的是什么吗
It's you crying.
是你的哭泣
- Which I didn't. - You teared up.
-我没哭 -你流泪了
It was the onions.
都说是洋葱惹的祸
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Maybe I'm -- maybe I'm just putting myself in your place,
或许是我自动代入了你的角色多想了
but if I came across something from my childhood,
但是如果我碰巧发现儿时的东西
and it reminded me of my mom, I might get a little misty,
而它又让我想起我母亲 我或许会泪水迷蒙
maybe even want to talk about it.
甚至还会想要找人倾诉
Here.
这里
So proud.
太骄傲了
They offered me a bouquet, Mitchell.
他们给了我一束花 米奇尔
Which you accepted.
你接受了
Why can't you ever take my side?
为什么你就不能站在我这边
They think of me as a woman!
他们把我当女人
Cam, no, come on.
小卡 不 拜托
We're just a new type of family, you know?
我们是新型的家庭 你知道的
They don't have the right vocabulary for us yet.
他们还不知道怎么正确对待我们
They need one of us to be the mom.
他们把其中的一个当做家庭中的母亲
So why does it have to be me?
为什么把我认作女人呢
Do I wear a dress?
我又没穿裙子
That's a nightshirt!
那是睡袍
It's kind of satiny.
又光滑又柔软
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
Come on, you know.
拜托 你知道的
No. No, no, no. I don't know.
不 我不知道
All right, if I'm thinking about it,
好吧 我想
of the two of us, if I had to pick,
如果咱俩个中 一定要选一个的话
I might say that you're slightly...Mom-er.
我觉得在母亲这个角色上 你稍微地赢过我
Excuse me. Can you throw that ball?
不好意思 你可以把那个球扔一下吗
Can I throw a ball?
我可以投球吗
- You don't think I can throw a ball? - Cam
-你认为我不能投球吗 -小卡
- No, no, no. - That's not what he said.
-住嘴 你别插话 -他不是那个意思
No, apparently, this gentleman
不 很显然 这位先生
doesn't think I can throw a ball.
认为我投不了球
Oh, that's not what he said.
他不是这个意思
You think I can't throw a ball? Well, let's find out!
你认为我投不了球 等着瞧
Oo god. He looks old.
天啊 他年纪看起来挺大的
Oh, sorry!
对不起
Cam, hands.
小卡 你的兰花指
Sorry!
对不起
There you go.
看吧
Manny, I didn't mean any of it.
曼尼 我不是那个意思
Please forgive me!
原谅我吧
I don't think I can. Let's just get in the van.
我觉得我做不到吧 咱们快上车走吧
Oh. Sorry for the rhyme.
对不起 我说话押韵了
I know how you "hate my poetry."
我知道你有多讨厌我的诗
Please, stop my suffering!
不要再折磨我了
Say something terrible about me
你也对我说些很糟糕的话吧
so that we can be even like steven.
那我们就可以扯平了
Why would I say something terrible to someone I love?
为什么我要对我爱的人说可怕的话呢
I curse my tongue!
我诅咒自己的舌头
I'm gonna intervene here.
我插一句
Manny, let's talk about what really happened, okay?
曼尼 我来说一下真实的情况
Your mom said you should go out and throw a ball around.
你妈妈的意思是你应该多出去玩玩球
That can't be the first time you've heard that.
那不可能是你第一次听到这种话吧
No. But there was some hurtful stuff said about my poetry.
是的 但这些关于我的诗的话太伤人了
Which your mom regrets.
你妈妈很后悔说了这些话
I do!
是的
So? That's what parents are for.
所以 这就是家长要做的事
Sometimes they criticize because it helps make you stronger.
有时候他们批评你 可以让你变得更强大
Kids these days get trophies just for showing up.
现在的孩子一直被夸奖
What's that gonna lead to?
会导致什么结果呢
A bunch of 30-year-olds living at home.
三十多岁了还住在家里
Manny, your mom loves you very much.
曼尼 你妈妈非常爱你
But she's a human being.
但是她也是个普通人
So she let off a little steam.
所以她也会想要小小地发泄一下
Honestly, it's probably a great thing for your relationship.
事实上 或许这对你们来说是好事
- I guess I can - Stop.
-我觉得我可以 -不要说了
He needs to know the real truth.
我要让他知道真相
Manny, Claire was feeling bad
曼尼 克莱尔觉得很糟糕
because she wants to hit her own children,
因为她想要打自己的孩子
So I tried to make her feel better
所以我为了让她舒服些
by inventing terrible things about you.
就胡说了一些关于你的坏话
You mean you don't have a problem with my poetry?
你是说 你对我的诗没有意见
No, the only problem that I have
没有 唯一的问题是
is that I never have enough of it.
我怎么都听不够
You're the perfect kid in every way.
在任何什么方面 你都是个完美的孩子
Ay, mi amor
我的爱
Wow. That's healthy.
这亲情真健康
Good. You're back.
好了 你回来了
Are we done?
咱们没事了吧
Unless the you have something to say
除非在这个特殊的节日里
to the person who gave you life on her special day.
你们有话要对带给你们生命的人说
- Nope. - I'm good.
-没有 -没有
My baby, Luke?
我的宝贝卢克呢
No.
没有
Here. What's this?
给你 这是什么
Well, it's a mother's day card.
母亲节贺卡
And I know -- stop it! Okay.
我知道了 别这样 好吧
Cam, that was Gloria's card from Manny
小卡 这是曼尼给歌洛莉亚的贺卡
But I just wanted you to see
我只是想让你知道
what its definition for "Mother" was on it.
里面对母亲的定义
It's warm, nurturing, supportive.
是温暖 养育和支持
You know, maybe when the world sees you as a mom --
或许别人认为你是家庭中母亲
Not just the world.
不只是别人
Fine. Fine. Me too.
好吧 我也一样
But maybe this is what we're seeing,
或许这正是我们所见的
And I don't know why that's such a bad thing.
我不觉得这是件坏事
It certainly doesn't make you less of a man, right?
它丝毫没减少你的男子气概 对吗
- Maybe you're right. - Yeah.
-也许你是对的 -没错
Come on, let's join the party.
来吧 快加入他们的派对
And, Cam, put down the scotch.
还有 小卡 把酒放下
You're not fooling anyone.
你骗不了任何人
It is so burn-y. Oh, my god.
这酒辣死了 天啊
Come on, people! Everybody to the table!
快过来 大家都到桌子这儿来
It's just hard, you know?
我只是很难接受这件事
Having your mother's day ruined.
好好的母亲节被毁了
I never thought it would be you, Lucas.
我没有想到毁了它的人会是你 卢卡斯
Don't even think about it.
连想都别想
But she's sad.
但是她很伤心
Sad she's losing.
她伤心是因为她快输了
She just hit you with her best shot.
她刚只是使出最拿手的煽情招数 试图打动你
We need to stay strong.
咱们得保持强硬的态度
- But I feel-- - Don't feel!
-但是我感觉 -不许感觉
Just go splash water on your face and man up!
去洗把脸 拿出你的男子气慨
We're your mother now.
现在我们就是你的妈妈
How was your day with my dad?
你今天跟我爸过得怎么样
Awkward, actually.
说实话 很尴尬
He, um... He cried a little.
他 他小哭了一把
- My dad?! - Shh!
-我爸 -嘘
- Dad what? - He cried.
-爸怎么了 -他哭了
No, I didn't say he cried.
没有 我没说他哭了
- Who cried? - My dad. - Stop!
-谁哭了 -我爸 -别说了
Why would you make Jay sob like that?
你为什么要让杰哭泣
I didn't make him sob.
我没让他哭泣
He teared up when I found this poem
他哭是因为我发现
he wrote for his mom as a boy.
他小时候写给妈妈的诗
- What is "Ohh"? - Phil saw dad cry.
-你们在感叹什么 -菲尔看见爸哭了
Jay misses his mama.
杰想妈妈了
- Everybody, stop! - Is anybody hungry?
-你们都给我住嘴 -有人饿了吗
- What? - You cried for your mommy?
-怎么了 -你为了你妈妈哭了
Oh, crap. I did not.
妈的 我才没哭
Yes, Phil just told us--
你哭了 菲尔刚才告诉我们的
No, that's not true. She's a liar.
没有 那不是真的 她说谎
What's wrong with you?
你这算怎么回事
Look, I know you would all be so happy
我知道如果我因为我妈
if you thought I had some big emotional moment
而情绪失控 你们会很高兴
about my mom, but I didn't.
但是我没有
So you don't miss your mom?
所以说你并不想念你妈妈咯
Of course I do. She was a great lady.
我当然想她 她是个杰出的女性
And she also left me a fantastic recipe for sauce,
而且她也给我留下一份完美无比的酱料配方
which now is getting cold.
现在酱都要冷掉了
So can we please eat?
所以我们能用餐了吗
- Hear, hear! - Just grab some wine.
-赞成 -去拿点酒来
Oh, my Gosh, smell that.
我的上帝 闻闻看
It smells like grandma's house.
这味道就跟以前在奶奶家闻的一样
Hey, you guys remember that?
你们还记得那个味道啊
I remember the first time I cut spaghetti.
我记得我第一次切意大利面
- Eh-eh! - That's what she did! Eh-eh!
-不行 -奶奶就那样跟我说不行
Yeah, no, you can't cut spaghetti.
没错 不 你不能切意大利面
She taught me to twirl.
她教会我要转着吃
Oh, so she's the one.
所以是她把你转弯的吧
Yeah, she was tough.
没错 她很严格
I remember I had this little league coach.
我记得有个联赛的小教练
And one time after a game,
有一次在一场比赛结束之后
he was laying into me about something.
他因为某事而痛斥我
I don't remember.
具体是什么我忘了
But mom comes charging out of the stands.
但我妈从看台那冲出来
She goes right up to the guy --
她径直走到教练那
I mean, face to face, nose to nose --
我是说 面对面 你眼望我眼那种
And she says to him, "Let me tell you something --
然后她对他说 "我告诉你
"Nobody, and I mean nobody,
"没有人 真的没有人
"Yells at my little
"能这么吼我的
Boy."
儿子"
Oh, my god! It's happening again!
我的天 他又哭了
It's okay, Jay. Let it out.
没关系 杰 男人哭吧不是罪
- Let it out. - You only get one mom.
-尽情宣泄吧 -人只有一个妈妈
I'm sorry, mom!
我很抱歉 妈
Me too!
我也是
A bottle of red, a bottle of -- what?!
一瓶红酒 一瓶 什么状况
Oh, yeah, and I'm the weak one.
真好 到底是谁不够强硬
Mitchell?
米奇尔
Oh, I'm good.
我就不用了
Phil!
菲尔
- Dad! - Come on, honey!
-爸 -过来 宝贝儿
I'm sorry.
对不起
- Ew, get off of me! - I'm sorry!
-讨厌 从我身上下去 -对不起嘛
Dada!
爸爸
Oh, I think she's calling you.
我觉得她是在叫你
Don't even try.
想都别想
I have that pottery class in the morning.
明天早晨我还有陶瓷课
Jay, let's go to bed.
杰 咱们去睡觉吧
Be right up.
马上就来
Son of a bitch.
真他妈失策