摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第23集: See You Next Fall

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
And now, please welcome your valedictorian,
现在 有请学生致辞代表
Alex Dunphy.
艾丽克斯·邓菲
Where are my mom and dad?
我爸妈哪去了
几个小时前
and in this corner,
拐角要出现的是
finishing first in her class,
班级名次第一
delivering the commencement address,
毕业典礼学生致辞代表
weighing in at -- what do you weigh, honey?
体重有 你多重来着 宝贝
Dad!
A healthy amount for a girl her age.
同龄女孩标准体重
are you getting all this, buddy?
这些都拍下了吗
Pure gold.
一句不漏
She's the main brain,
她是智力大王
the cerebellum of the ball, Alex Dunphy!!
舞会奇葩 艾丽克斯·邓菲
Oh, keep rolling, The News will want this footage
继续拍啊 等我最终变疯子时
when I eventually snap.
《新闻》肯定想要这段录像
I thought Sanjay Patel was first in the class.
我还以为桑杰·帕特尔是全班第一呢
He was until he missed a few weeks
本来是的 不过他缺了几周课
and the robot he was building attacked him.
因为他被自己造的机器人袭击了
It's happening, people.
这种事还真发生了 人类啊
Our hubris will be our undoing.
聪明反被聪明误
Sweetie, what do you say you and I
宝贝 你跟我
go and get our nails done, huh?
一起去美甲怎么样
It's okay. I want to work on my speech.
不了 我要背演讲稿
Been there.
老爸也经历过
I remember the speech that won me treasurer
高中时 我获选了西语俱乐部财务委员
of my high-school spanish club.
竞选演讲仍记忆犹新
"Mi nombre es Felipe.
[西语]"我的名字叫菲利
Yo voy a la escuela..."
我来到这座学校..."
Felipe.
菲利 有完没完
It was kind of a grande deal.
这事可了不起啦
I was up against an actual puerto rican.
对手是地道的波多黎各人
Honey, are you sure?
真不去了吗 宝贝
Because I think they can do school colors.
说不定美甲师还能做出校园色呢
- I'm good, mom. - Okay.
-不用了 妈妈 -好吧
Family milestones always throw Claire for a loop.
家庭重要大事总会让克莱尔情绪激动
She holds it in,
她会极力忍耐
and then the next day, she has a total meltdown,
然后在第二天 会来个情绪大爆发
and I have to pick up the pieces.
我就得收拾这个烂摊子
Problem is, tomorrow,
可问题是 明天
I'm supposed to go to vegas with my buds,
我要和好哥们一起去拉斯维加斯
So...I need her to melt down today.
我得让她在今天就爆发出来
Otherwise, what happens in Vegas won't happen to me
不然的话 可就真的"赌城奇事赌城止"了
because I won't be there.
因为我去不了
Emotional day, huh?
百感交集的一天 对吧
Happy day.
喜悦的一天
Happy and sad.
悲喜交加吧
"Guys, I can't go to Vegas
"兄弟们 老婆突然崩溃
because my wife's freaking out!"
我去不了维加斯了"
Trust me, that is not a phone call you want to make
相信我 这样的电话绝对
to a bunch of ex-college male cheerleaders.
不能打给前大学啦啦队的兄弟们
They will mock you with a hurtful, rhythmic taunt.
他们能编出一套顺口溜来嘲笑你
Hello?
Gloria, it's me.
歌洛莉亚 是我
Ay! How was the doctor?
医生怎么说
Can you pick up some bread on the way home, please?
你回家的时候 能顺便捎点面包吗
I'm home. My damn gate remote won't work.
我到家了 院门遥控器坏了
Could you press...
你能不能按一下...
- Hello? - ...9?
-喂 -...9呢
- Manny, it's okay. - What's okay?
-曼尼 没事的 -什么没事
What's wrong?
出了什么事
- Where are you calling from? - I'm not calling from.
-你从哪打来的 -我没打给你啊
Jay is calling.
是杰打的电话
What's wrong with Jay?
杰又怎么了
My clicker won't work.
我的按钮坏了
Oh, my god
老天爷啊
your heart's not working?!
你心脏停跳了
How could you tell us this over the phone?!
那你怎么还能和我们讲电话
My heart is fine.
我心脏没事
Would somebody please press 9 and let me in?
谁帮帮忙按下9键 放我进去行吗
- Okay .-Got it.
-好的 -收到
It won't work if you're both on the line.
你们同时接 按下键也没用
- Okay. - Okay.
-那我挂了 -那我挂了
Every damn time!
怎么每次都这样
Okay, Lily, time to get dressed. Okay.
来 莉莉 该穿衣服
I can't believe Alex is gonna be in high school.
一晃眼艾丽克斯居然要上高中了
I feel so old!
我真是老了
Oh, well, you feel old.
不光你一个人这么觉得
I was there when she was born --
我看着她出生的
in the delivery room.
就在产房
If I wasn't gay before, I --
要我以前不是同志的话 我就[硬不起来了]
Oh, please, you wouldn't have lasted two minutes on a farm.
得了吧 那你在农场2分钟都呆不了
I've witnessed all kinds of birthing --
什么动物产崽我都见过
never batted an eye.
眼睛都不带眨一下的
I've seen cattle, I've seen hogs,
我见过牛生犊 猪产崽
I've seen goats --
羊下羔...
I've even seen a three-legged --
我还见过一只三条腿的...
Oh, my god!
老天啊
Oh, my god!
老天啊
- I'm sorry. - Really, mitchell?
-我不是故意的 -你笑得出来 米奇尔
I could have just died.
我刚才可能就这么撒手人寰了
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 原创翻译制作仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新 请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译:sllg 小五 小蚊子 玫瑰糖 小独
时间轴:暗寒 校对:YY 后期&总监:瓜瓜
Principal Kaizler, faculty, parents,
凯茨勒校长 教职工们 家长们
fellow graduates, it's --
亲爱的同学们 今天站...
Hey, superstar.
嗨 小明星
Oh, you're working on your speech.
你在背演讲稿呢
Yep.
对的
Well, do you need any help?
需要帮忙吗
Because sometimes it's great
因为有时候
to bounce ideas off someone whose opinion you value.
应该向你敬重的人请教
I'm good.
我就不用了
Okay. That's cool.
好吧 没关系
We could do your hair.
我们给你做做头发吧
We could do it like we saw in that magazine.
咱可以做个杂志里那种发型
Oh, what's that actress -- what's her name? --
就是那个女明星...叫什么名字来着
With the -- you know, with the teeth?
一排大白牙的那个
Mom, mom, please.
妈妈 别说了行吗
- I'm -- I'm trying to concentrate. - Okay.
-我正专心准备呢 -好吧
Okay.
Well, you be ready to go in a half-hour,
你半个小时后就准备走吧
because we are going to carpool with your grandpa.
我们要和你爷爷拼车去
Haley's driving me.
海莉开车送我
I want to get there early.
我想提前到校
That's a great idea.
想法不错
Great. I will see you there...
到时学校见
Superstar.
小明星
Hey, mama bear. You okay?
喂 熊妈妈 还好吗
Not with "Mama bear" I'm not.
别叫我"熊妈妈" 我才不是呢
- Don't cry. - I'm not crying.
-不要哭 -我没哭
Shh! Don't be brave.
嘘 难受就别忍着
I'm here for you.
我会陪伴你身边
Until 2 p.m. Tomorrow, when my flight leaves for vegas.
直到明天下午两点 我将乘机前往维加斯
Where were you? Did you bring the bread?
你去哪了 你买面包回来了吗
I was stuck outside that gate
我被那扇门拒之门外
for 10 minutes before it opened.
等了足足10分钟它才开
So no bread?
那就是没买面包咯
We got to get that thing fixed. Ay!
我们得把那破门修好
What happened to your eye?
你的眼睛怎么了
What are you talking about?
你是指什么
It's droopy.
眼皮下垂
What do you mean, "Droopy"?
你说"下垂"是什么意思
Aah. I don't like the look of that, Jay.
我不喜欢你变这样 杰
Here, let me check something.
等下 我帮你查一查
Put that thing away. I saw my dermatologist.
把那东西放一边去 我去看了皮肤科医生
He was checking for moles or something.
他帮我检查下痣什么的
He probably got some numbing cream on it.
可能注射了点麻药吧
It's fine!
没事
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
I got botox.
我去打肉毒杆菌了
Stupid doctor talked me into it,
被一个笨蛋医生忽悠的
And now it's drifting.
现在都走样了
I haven't felt this dumb since
我很久没觉得自己这么蠢了
I shelled out 30 bucks for that bracelet
上一次是花了30美元买了个
that's supposed to give me better balance.
据说能让我身体平衡性更好的手镯
- Try to push my arm down. - Okay.
-试着把我的手臂压下去 -好的
Go ahead. You can't do it. You can't do it.
来吧 你做不到 你做不到
- Okay. All right. I can't -- - Honey, I'm home.
-好的 我是做不到 -亲爱的 我回来了
Hey, uh, why is your dad's car here?
你老爸的车怎么停在咱们家呢
"It's ironic that I stand up here
"在过去的三年中 大部分的同学
representing my classmates when,
都视我为隐形人
for the past three years,
而讽刺的是
most of them have treated me like I'm invisible.
如今我却站在这里作为学生代表
It's my own fault.
这是我自找的
I was obsessed with good grades
因为我在乎的是好成绩
instead of looks, popularity, and skinny jeans."
而不是长相 人气 或是紧身牛仔裤"
What?! Is that your speech?!
什么 这就是你的演讲台词么
Get out of here!
滚出去
You cannot say that!
你不能说这些
Yes, I can! And you want to know why?
当然能 你想知道为什么吗
'cause it's the truth.
因为这都是实话
No one wants to hear the truth.
没有谁想听到实话
It's very simple, Alex.
这很简单 艾丽克斯
In order to give a good speech,
做一个好的演讲
all you have to do is take a song and say it,
你只是随便串几首歌名就行了
like... "Don't stop believin'"
像是《永远相信自己》
or "Get this party started."
或是《开始狂欢吧》
That means nothing.
这没有任何意义
Who cares?
谁在乎
Nobody wants to think.
没谁想要动脑子
It's a graduation,
这可是毕业礼
a celebration of being done with thinking.
庆祝你们不需再开动脑筋的典礼
People want to be challenged.
人们想要被挑战
They're gonna respect me for it.
他们会因此而尊敬我
No one's ever gonna talk to you again.
以后没人会想跟你说话
So what?
那又怎样
Mahatma Gandhi went on a hunger strike
莫罕达斯·甘地 为了自己的信仰
for what he believed in.
而绝食
That's 'cause no one would eat with him in the cafeteria!
那是因为没人愿意和他一起在餐厅吃饭
- Hey, guys! - We're here.
-伙计们 -我们在这
Come on over. Have some lemonade and cookies.
快过来 喝点柠檬水 吃点饼干
Jay, that's not looking very good.
杰 看起来是不太妙啊
It's fine.
没事的
Quick! Who's the president?
速答 谁是总统
- Obama! - Phil, please.
-奥巴马 -菲尔 拜托
I'm trying to rule out a stroke.
我在测试是不是中风呢
It's not a stroke.
这不是中风
Why does everybody always assume I'm having a stroke?
为什么大家总觉得我会中风呢
- Age. - Diet.
-年龄 -饮食
You forgot to bring my bread.
你忘记给我买面包了
I'm sorry we're late.
对不起我们迟到了
That's okay. We got to leave in about 5 minutes, though.
没事的 不过我们五分钟后要出发
Luke, stop pushing that ball around!
卢克 不要玩弄那个球
You're gonna fall in.
你会掉进去的
Oh, yes, and then your uncle Mitchell
没错 然后你舅舅米奇尔
will laugh at your expense!
就会幸灾乐祸
I'm just saying it's a character flaw.
我是说这是一种性格缺陷
Okay, okay, quick poll here.
够了够了 做个快速调查
This morning, Cam, fully dressed...
今早 小卡穿戴整齐
Thank god it's one of those stories.
还好是穿着衣服会发生的事情
...while in the middle of a very serious thought,
当他正严肃地思考时
fell into a ducky pool.
突然掉进了小孩泳池
Oh, my goodness. Are you all right?
老天 你没事吧
Yes, I am. Thank you.
我没事 谢谢
That is a normal reaction -- love and concern.
这才是正常的反应 爱和关心
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好的 故事还没说完
The pool popped.
泳池都发出爆裂声了
Ay! Poor thing!
可怜的小东西
- There is nothing worse than a tailbone injury. - I know.
-尾骨受伤后果不不堪设想啊 -我知道
Seriously? No, no, no, no.
真的假的 不不不
You're so full of it.
你们都是装出来的
You know this is funny.
你们明明觉得这很搞笑
Picture this
想象一下 他这身形
falling into a tiny pool.
掉进一个小池子哦
He'll be here all week, folks!
他这一周都会在这儿呆着哦 伙计们
Literally, because you're not coming home with me.
我是说真的 你别想跟我回家
There she is. There's my little Stella.
她来了 小可爱斯黛拉来了
That's my girl.
我的乖狗狗
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的
You're so cute,
你太可爱了
I just wan eat your face!
我想把你的小脸蛋吃掉
You remember when you used to hold alex like that,
还记得当初你也这么抱着艾丽克斯
and you wanted to eat her face?
说她可爱的让你想吃掉吗
Yeah.
没错
Now she's off to high school. Mm.
现在她就要步入高中了
Time marches on, huh?
时光飞逝 对吧
Yep.
没错
You know what's really sad?
你知道什么才是最悲伤的吗
What?
什么
The end of "Titanic."
《泰坦尼克号》的结局
Hey, Luke.
卢克
Do you realize, in two years,
你意识到两年后
you and I will be graduating?
咱们就要小学毕业了吗
Not now.
现在不是说这个的时候
I think I'm moving the ball with my mind.
我在用意念移动这个球
Well, I'll be graduating.
呃 估计我毕业没问题
You guys, stop congratulating yourselves
伙计们 别在心里暗自庆幸自己
for being so compassionate.
能装得那么富有同情心
If you had been there,
如果你们当时在场
you would have laughed just as hard as I did.
你们会跟我一样笑翻天的
He's coming.
他过来了
Stop talking.
不要说话
He's been embaassed enough today.
他今天已经够丢脸了
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
忍住 忍住 忍住 忍住
Wow. Now it makes sense.
怪不得啊
It's a Pritchett thing.
原来这是普里契特家的共性
Cruelty's genetic.
残酷冷血的遗传基因
Suddenly it's all very clear.
顿时认清了你们家族面目
Be careful. You might run into it.
小心 你可能会撞上去哦
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, Cam. I'm sorry.
小卡 不好意思
oh, my god, dad, your face!
天啊 老爸 你的脸
What? Oh, that's nothing, nothing.
什么 没事没事
It's boring. I went to the dermatologist.
没事的 我就去看了下皮肤科
It's a boring story. I'm fine.
无聊瞎鼓捣了下 我没事
- No, no, no, we got to get you to a hospital. - I'm fine.
-不 我们带你去医院 -我没事
Yes, I'm taking you. Come.
是的 我带你去 走
Gloria, no, wait.
歌洛莉亚 不 等等
Wait right here! Gloria?
你们在这等 歌洛莉亚
Gloria?!
歌洛莉亚
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
Gloria, hold on.
歌洛莉亚 等等
The reason my face looks like this is because I had...
我的脸变成这样是因为我注射了
Botox.
肉毒杆菌
Like the ladies use for their wrinkles?
女人们用来去皱纹的那玩意儿
Well, actually, nearly 10% of their sales are men,
事实上 将近10%的顾客是男性
But that's not important.
但那无关紧要
I had a bad reaction.
我注射后有反应不良
Hit a nerve or something.
可能碰到神经或什么了
It's gonna go away soon.
很快就会好了
What? What's that supposed to mean?
干嘛 你这是什么态度
Nothing.
没什么
Would you stop?
你可以不要这样吗
This is very embarrassing for me.
我已经够难堪的了
For both of us.
我也是
He's fine. It was a false alarm.
他没事 虚惊一场
What do you mean, a false alarm?
你说虚惊一场是什么意思
His face looks like a candle.
他的脸白的跟蜡烛一样
You heard her. I'm okay.
她都说了 我没事
She's not a doctor.
她又不是医生
Neither are you.
你也不是
Technically.
就差法律认证而已
Okay, look, I don't know what's going on her
好吧 我不知道到底是怎么回事
But there is no way that this is normal.
但这样绝对是不正常的
You look like a botox job gone horribly wrong.
你看起来就像是 肉毒杆菌注射失败
No...my...God. You didn't.
上帝啊 你不会真是吧
Of course he didn't.
他当然不是啦
Did you?
到底是不是
No.
You did!
你就是
What were you thinking? You're a veteran.
你到底在想什么 你可是个老兵啊
Enough! This conversation is ended. Let's go.
够了 谈话到此为止 我们走
Do you think he got his butt done, too?
你们觉得他连屁股也整了吗
It looks fantastic.
看起来相当正啊
Alex, wait. I'm sorry.
艾丽克斯 等下 对不起
If you want to give your speech, go ahead.
如果你想按那稿子讲 就这样做吧
I was never valedictorian. What do I know?
我从来没致过词 没资格说三道四
Thank you!
谢谢
I am doing this for a reason.
我这么做是有原因的
It's not just like I'm --
我不是
Aha! Sorry, Alex, but you will thank me one day!
对不起 艾丽克斯 以后你会谢我的
Please. You really think I don't have duplicates?
拜托 你觉得我会没有副本吗
If you do this, you'll be a social piranha.
如果你这么做 你会变成社交圈的食人鱼[社交怪胎]
Yes, I'll be an amazonian carnivorous fish.
是的 我会成为亚马逊肉食性鱼类
Carniv-- what?!
肉食什么
Dad, open the gate.
爸爸 开门
Oh, geez, not now!
完了 关键时刻掉链子
What? What's happening?
怎么了 发生什么事了
It's stuck again.
门又卡住了
What do you mean, it's stuck?
门卡住是什么意思
Can't you get it open?
你不能打开吗
What do you think "stuck" Means, Claire?
"卡住"不就是打不开的意思吗 克莱尔
We have to do something, dad.
我们得想点办法 老爸
Can't you -- can't you push it open or something?
你能不能把门推开 或用别什么方法吗
I don't know!
不知道
We are trapped in your driveway,
我们困在你的车道上
and you don't know?
你说不知道怎么办
As a gate owner, dad,
老爸 作为这扇门的主人
you have a certain responsibility.
你要负责
See, my daughter is gonna get up on that stage
我女儿将要
and give a speech
登台演讲
and graduate from middle school,
然后从中学毕业
and if I am not there, dad, I am going to freak out!
如果我不能在场的话 我会崩溃的
I am going to freak out!
我会崩溃的
- Maybe push it.- Do you understand what I am saying?
-或许可以推开 -你明白我的心情吗
Do you have any idea how important...
你明白这有多重要吗
- Why are you smiling? - I'm not -- I'm not smiling.
-你为什么在笑 -我没有 我没有笑
Hysterical wife.
歇斯底里的妻子
Hysterical wife.
歇斯底里的妻子
Hysterical wife.
歇斯底里的妻子
Jackpot.
中奖[模仿老虎机中奖]
Come on.
拜托
All right. Okay, we have tried this way.
好吧 我们试试这个方法
I say we ram the gate. Kids, get out of the way.
把门撞开 孩子们 让开
Hold on! I think I can fix this!
等等 我觉得我可以搞定
I just need a paper clip, some olive oil,
我需要一个回形针 橄榄油
and a ribbon.
还要缎带
What's the plan, "Macgayver"?
你准备怎么做 能工巧匠
Actually, the paper clip
事实上 回形针
is to connect these two circuits,
是用来连接这两个电路的
and the olive oil is to lubricate the mechanism.
橄榄油是用来润滑的
And the hair ribbon is for Lily.
缎带是给莉莉的
Her hair's been driving me crazy all day.
她的发型让我抓狂了一天了
Why don't we just call some cabs?
我们可以打车去
Because, Mitchell, this is not Times Square,
因为 米奇尔 这里不是泰晤士广场
and they'll take forever.
我们打不到车的
Well, then we'll just climb over the fence and start running.
那我们爬过围墙 跑步过去
No, we won't, because it's 5 miles away, Phil!
不 菲尔 学校离这5英里
And I'm in big shoes, so, no.
我还穿着美美的高跟鞋 所以不行
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等下 等下
I save the day.
救星来啦
Let's take this crazy bicycle,
骑这个笨脚踏车去吧
we throw it over the gate,
我们先把它扔到门外
Then we take Phil and we take Claire,
然后把菲尔和克莱尔
and then we throw them over the gate, too.
也一起扔到门外去
All right, what the hell is that?
好吧 这是到底是什么玩意儿
Jay bought it.
杰买的
He thought we were gonna use it all the time,
他觉得我们会用到
But I keep hitting my boobs with my knees.
但是我骑的时候 膝盖一直碰到胸部
Champagne problems, right?
甜蜜的负担 对不
Honey, they're not gonna ride the bike.
亲爱的 他们不会骑这脚踏车的
Yeah, but I still think that we should throw it over the gate.
但我还是觉得我们应该把它扔过去
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢了
Nobody else has come up with an idea.
没人想出有建设性的办法
I think I've got a good idea.
我有办法
We don't have time to build a rocket, buddy.
伙计 我们没时间造火箭
Never mind.
那算了
Okay. So...
好了
Phil and I will go over first,
那菲尔和我先过去
And then you guys will throw over the bike?
然后你们把车扔过来
Okay, step up. I'll boost you.
好了 上来吧 我把你举上去
Couldn't we get a ladder?
咱们不能找架梯子来吗
Please, on cheer squad I boosted girls bigger than you
拜托 我当拉拉队叠罗汉的时候
to the top of a human pyramid.
还举过比你壮的女生呢
Now, arms at your side.
现在 手放两边
Straight like a pencil.
身体打直
One, two...
一 二...
We are bulldogs!
我们壮如斗牛犬
She's fine.
她没事
Okay. Jay, now you do me.
好了 杰 现在该你来弄我了
Just grab a handful. Don't be shy.
用力一把抓就行 别害羞
I'm not giving you as much to work with.
现在没剩多少肉了
I used to have a lot more there. I lost it.
以前挺丰满的 现在瘦了不少
They used to call me "The grand can."
他们以前都叫我"肥臀"
"It's ironic that I stand up here
"讽刺的是 如今我却站在这里
Representing my classmates when, for the past..."
作为学生代表 在过去的三年中"
I read the rest of your speech.
我读完你的演讲稿了
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Do you hate me?
你是讨厌我吗
What?!
什么
You talk about how all the popular kids are shallow and lame.
你说那些受欢迎的孩子们有多肤浅多不堪
I didn't mean you.
我并不是在说你
You think you have everyone figured out,
你以为你把每个人都看得很透彻
but everybody has their stuff.
但是其实每个人都有自己的难言之隐
What "Stuff" do you have?
你能有什么难言之隐
Too many boys chasing after you? Too many parties?
有太多男孩追 还是有太多派对要参加
You really want to know what "stuff" I have?
你真的想知道我有什么难言之隐吗
Yeah.
没错
I'm flunking out of biology.
我的生物课挂科了
And now I have to go to summer school.
现在我不得不去上暑期班
My friends -- all they can ever talk about nowadays
我的朋友们 他们现在讨论的唯一话题
is going off to college,
就是上大学
and I don't even know if I can get into college.
而我甚至都不确定自己是否能上大学
Is that enough "Stuff" For you?
这点难言之隐对你来说够了吗
Whatever.
随便吧
You know what?
你知道吗
Fine. Give your stupid speech.
随你好了 照着你那破稿子念吧
Be an outcast.
享受被人排挤的生活吧
But you're only doing it to yourself
但你这么做只会害到自己
because you're smart and pretty
因为你聪明又漂亮
and sort of funny in a way that I don't really get
还透着一股虽然我不太懂
but other people seem to enjoy,
但其他人似乎很喜欢的幽默感
So, you can either start fresh next year
所以 要么你明年开始新生活
or be the freak who flipped off her class.
要么成为那个对全班竖中指的怪胎
You really think I'm pretty?
你真的我觉得我漂亮吗
Shut up!
闭嘴
Phil, go straight!
菲尔 走直线
This way's faster!
这样会更快
No, straight!
不要 直着走
Stop leaning!
别再往那边歪了
- Do you want to drive?! - I do.
-你想来开路吗 -我想
Tough, I called it!
没门 是我先说的
D'oh.
我晕
What was that?!
那是怎么回事
Oh, crap. The chain broke!
妈的 车链子断了
Just keep pedaling. It doesn't matter.
接着蹬就行了 那个不要紧的
It matters a little!
那个有点要紧
Cam, please be careful.
小卡 务必要小心啊
Why?
为什么
If I get electrocuted, my hat might blow right off.
要是我被电死了 我的帽子就会爆飞
That would be funny. It's that, all right?
而这个场景很可笑 对吗
No, no.
不是 不是
Hey, Jay!
I know you're feeling self-conscious,
我知道你觉得难为情
so I dug out something I thought might help.
所以我找了点对你有用的东西
Put that thing away.
把那玩意儿拿开
I knew you'd say that, but hear me out.
我就知道你会这么说 但听我说完
This was designed to make
这是专门为惊悚恐怖的人
A hideously disfigured man look supercool.
变身超酷型男而设计的
It's perfect for you.
这简直太适合你了
Oh, yikes. Okay.
哎呀 太恶心了 好吧
I'll go upstairs and see if I hava lefty.
我上楼去看看 还有没有左边脸的
Don't look at me like that.
别那么看着我
I have to say that I am a little disappointed
我不得不说 我对你去做这种事
in you doing this thing.
感到有点失望
Not me.
我可不失望
I feel real good about it.
我感觉好极了
Now many times do I have to tell you
我都告诉你多少遍了
that you don't have to look young for me?
不需要特地为我变年轻
I didn't do it for you.
我不是为了你才那么做的
What is her name?!
那是为了谁
Stop.
别闹了
Most of the time, I walk around,
大多数时候 我边走边想
and in my head, I'm 40.
在脑子里想 觉得自己只有四十岁
Then I look in the mirror,
而当我照镜子的时候
I say, "Who's that old man?
我会问自己 "这个老男人是谁
And what's he doing in my bathroom?"
他在我的浴室做什么"
Well, it's my bathroom, too.
那也是我的浴室啊
And I like when the old guy is there.
我喜欢那里面有个老男人
This is the face that I fell in love with.
我爱上的就是你这张脸
Not this face --
不是这边
This one.
是这半边
The gate's opening! The gate's opening!
门打开了 门打开了
- How did you do that? - I didn't do anything.
-你怎么做到的 -我什么也没做
I did it.
是我做的
I opened it with my mind.
我用我的思想打开了它
Come on, guys!
大家快来
- Let's go, guys! - Yeah, let's go.
-咱们快走吧 -对 咱们走
- Manny! - Get manny.
-曼尼 -快去叫曼尼
Everyone in the car. Let's go!
所有人都上车 咱们走
Yep. That's what I thought. Chain's broken.
没错 跟我想的一样 链子断了
What do you think?
你有什么想法
I think we gotta go.
我觉得咱们得走了
Sweetie, we-- we can't make it on foot.
宝贝 我们 我们不可能走着去
We have to try.
我们总得试试
Honey.
宝贝
Honey!
宝贝
It's okay.
没事的
It's not okay, phil!
怎么会没事 菲尔
It's not okay. We're losing her.
明明有事 我们就要失去她了
- Alex? - Yes.
-艾丽克斯吗 -对
You're not losing her.
你不会失去她的
We are. She's going to high school.
会的 她要去上高中了
This is just when I lost Haley.
我当初也是这么失去海莉的
This is when Haley went from being my sweet little angel
海莉从我印象中可爱小天使
to being a moody,
变成一个情绪化
texting, snotty little princess
爱发短信 又蛮横无理的傲娇公主
who hates me.
而且她还讨厌我
Haley doesn't hate you.
海莉才不讨厌你
And we're not losing her.
而且我们也不会失去她
Do you remember when you used to come home from work
你还记得你以前下班回到家
and Haley would meet you at the door
海莉会穿着她的小"阿拉丁"睡衣
in her little "Aladdin" Pajamas?
在门口迎接你吗
And, you know, she'd stick her arms up in the air
而且 她还会高举着双臂
And say, "Daddy, daddy, take me on a magic carpet ride."
然后说 "老爸老爸 带我一起去魔毯之旅"
Remember that?
还记得吗
When was the last time Haley was that excited to see you?
离上次海莉见到你很兴奋有多久了
I don't remember. It's been so long.
久到我忘了
We're losing another one.
我们又要失去另一个女儿了
And that's what kids do -- they leave.
孩子们就是这样的 他们离开
They leave, and they -- and they don't come back.
一个接一个地离开 然后再也不回来
Well, ours will come back, right?
我们的孩子会回来的 对吧
What if they don't,and --
要是不回来呢
and, pretty soon, it's just the two of us?
很快 就只剩我们俩了
I don't want to go to Vegas anymore.
我再也不想去维加斯了
I know.
我知道
I just want to hug them
我只想抱着他们
and embarrass them in front of their friends.
让他们在朋友面前出糗
I know.
我知道
And Alex -- my god.
艾丽克斯 天啊
If we miss this speech --
要是我们错过了演讲
Honey, she's a middle child --
亲爱的 她是咱家老二
She will never forgive us.
她不会原谅我们的
We're not missing that speech!
我们不会错过演讲的
Hello! Hello!
停车 停车
What's the plan, Phil?
你要怎么做 菲尔
Mi nombre es Felipe.
我叫菲利
Yo voy...
你开去...
a la escuela.
一个学校
You need a ride to the school.
你想搭顺风车去学校
Yes, please!
是的 拜托了
Felipe?
你叫菲利
Okay.
行了
V anos,muchachos!
快点 兄弟
I am so proud to be standing
我很荣幸站在
in front of this extraordinary group of youngsters.
这一群杰出的青少年面前
I'm sorry -- or should I say "Oldsters"?
抱歉 或者我应该改成"老生们"
But seriously, the word "Commencement"
但说实话 "毕业典礼"这词
means "Beginning."
代表的是"开始"
I'm sorry I laughed.
我很抱歉我笑话了你
I don't need an apology,
我才不要你道歉
But I will say your behavior today
但必须要说你今天的行为
has been very eye-opening.
让人大开眼界
No offense, Ja
无意冒犯 杰
None taken. You look like an iceberg.
没事 你看上去像个冰山
Okay.
行了
This is...right here.
是这儿 就这儿
Okay. Let's go.
好了 快走
Muchas gracias, muchachos!
非常感谢 兄弟
You're quite welcome!
太客气了
And now, please welcome your valedictorian,
现在 我们有请学生致辞代表
Alex Dunphy.
艾丽克斯·邓菲
Where's my mom and dad?
我爸妈呢
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm -- there they are!
他们来了
Come on, Phil!
快点 菲尔
Principal Kaizler...
敬爱的凯斯勒校长
- Hold on, Phil! ... - faculty...
-等等 菲尔 -全体老师
- Oh, sweet cream! I'm sliding! - Oh, my god, phil!
-亲爱的 我滑倒了 -天呐 菲尔
...school-board administrators... - I got you. Get up. Get up.
-校董成员 -我抓住你了 起来
- I got you. ... - fellow graduates...
-我抓住你了 -各位毕业生
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!
对不起对不起
...parents, and everyone
各位家长 以及
who helped us through these challenging formative years,
伴我们度过具有挑战的青春期阶段的每一位
Cam! You have lost all credibility.
小卡 你这是五十步笑一百步
- This is completely different. - How?
-这可不一样 -怎么不一样
It's the juxtaposition of absurdist comedy
这是荒诞的喜剧和
against the backdrop of a formal setting...
对战正式场合的背景
Not a big-boned man falling into a pool.
而不是一个大男人跌进了游泳池
- Really? - Shh! This is about alex.
-是嘛 -别说话 艾丽克斯才是焦点
It's ironic that I stand up here representing my classmates
我在此代表我的同学发言真是有点讽刺
when...
那个...
...they're so...
他们都很
awesome...
出色
They should be up here themselves.
他们都应该自己站在这里
But I'm up here, and...
但我站这里了
I'm sayin'...
我要说的是
stuff,
难言之隐
'cause everybody's got their...
因为每一个人都有自己的
stuff,
难言之隐
whether you're popular
不论你是人气王
or a drama geek...
或是滑稽怪人
or a cheerleader...
或是啦啦队队长
or even a nerd like me.
或者像我这样的书呆子
We all have our insecurities.
我们都有自己的不足
Yes, we do.
是的 都有
We're all just trying to figure out who we are.
我们都在努力证明自己
I guess what I'm trying to say is...
我要说的是
...Don't stop...believin'...
永远 相信 自己
...Get this party started.
开始狂欢吧
That's so cute.
太棒了
Seriously?
不是吧
There she is.
她过来了
That girl.
美女
Your speech moved me.
你的演讲让我很感动
I loved how you play with the song titles.
我太爱你这么引用歌的名字
Fantastic.
太厉害了
My idea.
我想的哦
You did good, kid.
孩子 做得不错
Thanks, grandpa. Aah!
谢谢祖父
Don't ask. He'll be fine.
别问为什么 他会好的
Yes. We are so proud of you.
是的 我们都以你为豪
Come here.
亲下
Hello.
你好
I opened a gate with my mind.
我用意念打开心门
What do you say we all go get something to eat?
我们去吃点东西好吗
Let's do it. Yeah.
我们去吧
A-actually, I was kind of just invited to a party.
其实 我被邀请去一个派对
Would it be okay if I go?
我能过去吗
Yeah. Of course.
当然可以
- Yeah. - Yay!
-可以啊 -太好了
See you, kid. Have fun.
孩子 去吧
Thanks for coming, you guys!
玩的高兴点 谢谢你们能来
Bye! Bye! Bye! Bye!
再见再见
Congratulations!
恭喜啊
I'm kind of hungry, mom.
老妈我饿了
Oh, my god. She's back.
天啊 她回来了
- My baby. - What?
-我的宝贝 -什么
- My baby. - Oh, my god.
-我的宝贝 -我的天啊
- My little baby. - What are you doing?
-我的小宝贝 -你们做什么啊
Let's go. Let's go eat.
我们走 去吃东西
- I'm not hungry amore. - Oh, you're not gonna regret this.
-我已经饱了 -不吃会后悔的哦
I could use some shrimp.
我要吃点虾
I'm not hu-- I'm not hungry.
我不 我不饿了
I'm not hungry anymore.
我真不饿了
Sure you are. Sure you are.
你饿了 你肯定饿了
I'm not -- no, I'm not.
不 我真不饿了