摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第24集: The One That Got Away

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
Hey, mom...
快看 老妈
Listen to this card dad got for grandpa Jay.
听听老爸给外公的生日卡片上写了什么
"Hip-hip-hip-hooray!"
"嘿 嘿 嘿 万岁"
外国习俗唱完生日歌 会齐声喊"嘿 嘿 万岁"作为庆祝Hip有嘿或是屁股的意思
"Save the extra hip.
多送你一个屁股
You'll need it someday."
哪天你要装人工肛门时用得着呢
'Cause he's old!
因为他是老人
You're not giving him that.
不准你们送这卡片
- If he drinks his other gift first? -Nope.
-等他酒过三巡再给就行了吧 -还是不行
Ladies...
女孩们
Do you remember exactly one year ago today
还记得一年前的今天
when you did not have a gift for your grandfather
外公得知你们没有给他准备礼物时
and it killed him just a little?
他伤心欲绝的样子吗
So I suggested you start interviewing
我建议你们赶紧去找大伙
all the members of the family for a video tribute?
录些祝福小短片吧
Well, check it and burn -- we totally did that.
早做好了 管家婆
Almost.
是快做好了
We just need to finish the editing.
只需再稍加剪辑即可
And you should talk.
你还好意思说呢
You haven't even started on your gift yet.
你自己都还没准备礼物
That's because I changed mine.
因为我改变心意了
I thought of a better idea yesterday.
我昨天想到一个更好的主意
I think I came up with a better idea.
那主意是我想到的吧
Okay. My dad has a picture
别闹了 我爸爸有一张
of me and Mitchell when we were kids,
我和米奇尔小时候
standing in our old backyard.
站在我们老家院子里的照片
We're gonna re-create the picture.
我们准备重现当时的场景
I did the same thing last year for my parents for Christmas,
我去年圣诞节的时候也为我父母做了这事
and it went over like gangbusters.
反响很强烈 效果很成功
- Mm. Funny. - Do you remember?
-的确很有趣 -你还记得吗
Oh, I do. I do.
当然记得
I do.
死也忘不了
Come on, girls, TV off.
快点 女孩们 关掉电视
It's your grandfather's birthday.
今天是你们外公的生日
We got to start taking this seriously.
我们必须严正以待
Permission to come aboard.
请尊许我上船
My best birthday memory--
我最难忘的生日回忆...
I'm a teenager, and for some reason,
那年我还年少 在我生日那天
I drag this boat out on the lake.
我无来由地就自己驾船游湖
and for hours, I'm just lying there, fishing,
在湖中休息 钓鱼
alone with my thoughts.
独自静心思考
Fantastic.
无与伦比的美妙啊
That's all I want this year.
今年我也只想要这样
So that's really going to be your day?
你真的想就如此度过这特别的日子吗
You're going fishing?
就这么去钓鱼
With time out for a gourmet lunch.
还够时间去吃吃美食呢
Sausage of the month club really nailed it in may.
香肠俱乐部的五月月度香肠超正点啊
But, honey, no offense.
亲爱的 你别生气啊
They almost lost me last month
上个月的西班牙香肠
with that chorizo.
差点害我再也不想回去了
Why "no offense"?
干嘛叫我别生气
It's a sausage. It's not on our flag.
只是香肠而已 又没有印在我们国旗上
Lily, what are you doing here?
莉莉 你在这干吗
Surprise!
惊喜哦
We were just on our way to get Jay's cake
我们要去拿给杰订的蛋糕
and thought we'd pop by.
就顺路过来拜访一下
Lily was driving me crazy all morning.
莉莉今早快把我逼疯了
I had to get rid of her.
我得摆脱她这烫手山芋
She refuses to get dressed.
她不想穿衣服
Well, did you try bribing her?
试过拿东西"贿赂"她了吗
Oh, no.
没有...
Of -- of course I did!
才怪呢 早试了
I cannot go back in there, Mitchell.
我不想去哄她了 米奇尔
Why did we ever decide to have a kid?!
当初我们怎么会决定要小孩的啊
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
我真的不知道
Oh, come on!
别哭了
She loves you so much.
她太爱你了
Just this morning, she was looking at a picture of you,
今天早上 她就盯着你的照片
and I swear she was trying to say your name.
我发誓 她当时在试着叫你的名字呢
Really?
真的吗
Ay, I would love to spend more time with her,
我也很想多陪陪她
bt I have to go to the mall to get Jay's gift for his birthday.
可我得去商场给杰买生日礼物
Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. Gloria's busy.
抱歉 小甜心 歌洛莉亚很忙 没空
No, don't cry.
别哭了
We should go.
我们还是走吧
Oh, maybe I can take her wi--
好吧 其实我也可以带着她...
Okay. Bag's packed. Have fun.
好的 东西都打包好了 玩的开心点
Bye, sweetie.
再见了 小甜心
- Hey, Cam. - Oh, hey, Manny.
-你好啊 小卡 -你好啊 曼尼
Mom, is Jay still here?
妈妈 杰还在吗
- No, he just left. - Shoot.
-不在 他刚走 -糟糕
Why? What's up, pal?
怎么了 老兄
I'm going over to a friend's house
我要去我一个朋友家玩
Where I may have to use this thing.
我可能得知道怎么用这手套
I only used it once,
我只用过一次
and that was to take a torte out of the oven.
而且还是用来拿烤箱里的蛋糕
Okay, well, first, let's loosen this thing up.
首先呢 我们得把手套弄软弄松
- So what's her name? - How'd you know?
-她叫什么名字呢 -你怎么知道是女的
Well, you're pretending to be something you're not.
男生打肿脸充胖子
Boys do that for girls... or really dreamy boys.
通常都是为了讨梦中情人欢心 或者梦中情郎
Her name's Tara. We have great chats online.
她叫塔拉 我们在网上聊得很欢
She's really smart and funny,
她德艺双馨 聪明伶俐
but she's on the softball team.
可是她打垒球
Well, nobody's perfect.
没关系 不可能有完美伴侣的嘛
Hey, you know what?
这样吧
Why don't we go outside and toss the ball around?
我们出去练几球如何
Okay.
好的
And you know what? I wouldn't worry too much.
而且 你也不需要太杞人忧天
She's gonna like you even if sports aren't your thing.
就算运动不是你强项 她还是会喜欢你的
Aren't my thing?
何止不是强项啊
I have a tennis racket upstairs
我在楼上有一副网球拍
I only use as a bubble-bath frother.
我只用来给泡泡浴增加泡泡
How do you put this on?
这手套怎么戴啊
- Excuse me, Miss. - Sorry.
-小姐 借过 -抱歉
You answered to "Miss"!
叫你小姐也应声
Aha! Hilarious.
真好笑啊
Glen Whipple, my college rival --
格伦·惠普尔 我大学时期的宿敌
Captain of Cheer Squad.
拉拉队的领导
Won every robot battle.
机器人大战界的独孤求败
Every second I spent with the guy
和他在一起时的每分每秒
just made me feel worse about myself.
都让我感觉自己好渺小
The only thing I could compete with him in
我唯一可以与他一较高下
was close-up magic.
就是近景魔术
Well, it's great to see you.
很高兴见到你啊
Great to see you, too.
我也是
And I believe this is yours.
我想这是你的吧
What? When?
怎么可能 什么时候拿的
Hey, you headed over to the card shop?
你要去卡片店买卡片吗
I was in there earlier.
我刚刚才去完呢
I got myself one of those musical cards.
买了一张音乐贺卡
Oh. They're a little more expensive, but I can swing it.
虽然有点贵 不过哥还是花的起啦
Oh. Well, great to see you. Yeah.
很好啊 见到你真好
By the way, don't leave without this quarter
顺便说下 别忘了收好你头后
from behind your -- come on, Phil!
这两角五分钱 加点油啊 菲尔
Good luck, Dunphy.
祝你好运 邓菲
I'm off to get some new cross-trainers.
我要去买些新的全功能运动鞋
I blow through them pretty fast
我的鞋磨损都挺快的
with all this power-walking I'm into.
因为我很喜欢大步竞走
Catch you later.
回头见
Phil?
菲尔
What are you two doing here?
你们俩在这做什么
Shopping for tonight.
为今晚准备点东西
Oh, well, I'll walk with you.
好吧 我陪你一起
- Where were you heading? - The card store.
-你刚去哪里了 -卡片店
What a beautiful child!
好可爱的孩子啊
You and your wife must be so happy.
你们夫妻真幸福
I didn't think anything of it...
我没有多想什么
until other people started making the same mistake.
直到别人也都开始犯同样的错误
It reminded me of a college job I had parking cars.
让我想起了大学做泊车小弟的那会
One day, I had to park an Aston Martin.
有一天 我去泊一辆阿斯顿·马丁时
I'll never forget the looks I got
我永远也忘不了我开着那台好车时
driving that baby down the block.
别人投过来的羡慕眼光
I wasn't gonna dent this one.
这一次 我也一样要顺水推舟
Hey, uh, w-what would you think
我们顺便去那个鞋店看看
about swinging by the shoe store?
怎么样啊
Okay, let's go.
好啊 去吧
I still can't believe all the looks we got
我还是不能相信刚才开过来的一路上
driving over here.
那些人的眼神
And yet you wore the hat the whole time.
可是你还是一直不摘掉这帽子啊
Don't you think we should
你觉得我们是不是应该
park on the next block over?
把车停到靠近下个街区去啊
'cause this is all permit parking.
这附近的位子都需要停车许可证
No, We used to live here. It's fine.
我们以前住在这里 没事的
Yeah, still. I...
我知道 但是还是
I don't think anybody's home.
好像没人在家
Here. Hang on to this.
拿着 拿好了
What -- wait, where are you going?
等等 你要做什么
The backyard. We'll take this picture really quickly,
去后院 我们速度拍完这照片
and then we'll just get out of here.
然后立马闪人
No, let's just -- let's just wait for them to come home.
不要吧 就等他们回家嘛
Okay, that -- that's trespassing!
行了 你 你这是擅闯民宅啊
No, it's not. We used to live here.
不 不是的 我们以前住在这里
I don't think that does what you think it does.
那也不代表我们有自便的权利啊
Of course you would baby out,
就知道你没胆
because this is just like pool-hopping all over again.
就跟你当年不敢跳进别人家游泳池玩水一样
I just -- I don't see what was fun about that.
我 我真不觉得那有什么好玩的嘛
It made going in grandma's pool less special.
别家池中把水戏 自家池中无刺激
Why don't you try being a little less special?
你的生活中还真是处处充满"刺基"啊
Is it far?
会不会很高啊
Hello.
你好
Hi, it's Sandra from the dog groomer.
你好 我是狗狗美容院的珊朵拉
I'm trying to reach Gloria.
我想找歌洛莉亚
Stella's ready.
斯黛拉已经美容好了
Oh, I must have her phone.
我拿了她电话
She probably grabbed mine again.
她大概又拿错我的电话了
Listen, this is her husband.
听着 我是她丈夫
You have my number right there, probably.
你那儿估计也有我的电话
- Give that a call. - Okay, thanks.
-打那个电话 -好的 谢谢
Yeah, it's me again. I'll be right there.
你好 还是我 我马上过去
Yeah I did blame her for no reason.
我的确是无故把责任归咎给她了
You have a little bit of an attitude. You know that?
你意见很多 说话很冲嘛 你知道吗
You know who did your job in my day?
我年轻的时候 是谁做洗狗这种工作呢
A hose.
水管
Okay, a little to your left, a little to your left.
好了 左边一点 你的左边
Yes, okay. Right there. That's it. That's it.
对的 行了 就那儿 行了行了
Perfect. Okay.
很好
And now I must run.
我得快点
Here, okay. Fast.
来 好了 快点
Here we go.
准备就绪
It's weird being back here, isn't it?
重回故居感觉有点奇怪 你不觉得吗
I know. Everything looks exactly the same.
是啊 所有的东西都没变
Well, you know, except for the fence.
是啊 就除了多了栅栏
Yeah, what's with that?
是啊 要那做什么啊
- Who are they trying to keep out, anyway? - I know.
-他们是要关什么人吗 -就是啊
Oh. Oh, God. Oh, God.
天呐 天呐
- Oh, God. - Oh, wow. Oh, my God.
-天呐 -哇 天呐
No, it's okay. He might be friendly.
没事 也许它很友善
- He looks nice. - He looks nice.
-它看上去很友善啊 -很友善
Hi.
你好啊
No! Oh, god! He's -- quickly, quickly.
天呐 不要啊 他...他好快
Not nice. So not nice.
不乖 一点也不乖
Hurry! Hurry, hurry, hurry!
快快快
Oh! Oh! Oh, go oh, god!
天呐 天呐
Now what do we do?
现在怎么办
Well, you could try telling him we used to live here.
可以试试和它讲情 说我们以前住在这里
They are not coming home.
估计一时半会他们不会回家
We need to call someone.
我们得打电话求救啊
Use your phone.
用你的电话吧
Mine's down there getting rabies on it.
我的电话在下面被舔的要得狂犬病了
No, I left mine in your car.
我把电话留你车子里了
- What? - I didn't want to ruin the line of my pants.
-什么 -我不想破坏裤子线条嘛
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, look. Somebody's coming.
快看 有人来了
No. Okay, that is what happens
不 看吧
when you park without a permit.
让你没停车证还停那位子
Stop! That's ours!
停 那是我们的车
We're up here! Stop!
我们在这上面呢 快停下
He ignored me.
他无视我
He didn't stop for the screaming sailor in a tree?
水手在树上基情尖叫 他怎么可以不停下
Give me your shoe.
鞋子借我一用
What, you think that wolf down there
怎么 你以为下面那只灰太狼
is gonna be afraid of a shoe?
还会怕鞋袭吗
No. No, I don't.
不 没打算
Wh-- what are you doing with dad's wine?
你拿老爸的酒干什么
Getting comfortable.
小酌一杯 潇洒一回
We could be here for a really long time.
咱们可能要在这里长期作战呢
Whoa! Where'd you learn how to do that?
好家伙 你怎么学会这样开瓶的
Where'd you get a sailor suit on short notice?
你又是从哪弄到的现成水手服呢
- Fair enough. - Mm-hmm.
-算你狠 -还用说
Ew. It's Merlot.
好恶心 是梅乐酒
Hello.
你好
Manny!
曼尼
Hey, how'd it go with Tara?
塔拉这边怎样了
It's still going on.
还在进行中
The catch part went fine... mostly.
抛接球还算顺利... 基本上啦
I took a running dive into the dirt.
我一个飞扑 摔了一身泥
Oh, well, did you at least catch the ball?
那你有接到球吧
I was trying to throw the ball!
我是扔球的时候摔倒的
I'm in her bathroom looking for band-aids.
我在她家浴室里找创可贴呢
I'm trying to get up the nerve to tell her how I feel.
我想鼓起勇气向她表白 正酝酿情绪呢
Well, just be honest.
实话实说就好
She intimidates me.
面对她 我压力很大啊
Every time I open my mouth, I say something stupid.
对她每开一次口 就犯一次二
I called her bedroom "fantazing."
我还夸她的卧室很"口爱"呢
That's not even a word!
这压根就不算个词
Are you okay in there, Manny?
你在里面还好吗 曼尼
Yeah! I'm just water-washing my hands!
没事 我放水洗手呢
Help me! Tell me what to say.
救命啊 告诉我怎么说吧
Okay, how about this...
你听这样行不行
You are the prettiest, smartest, funniest girl
你是六年级里 最美丽 最聪明
in the sixth grade.
最风趣的女生
I know you're only 11,
我知道你只有十一岁
but I can't stop thinking about you.
但我无法抑制对你的想念
I've loved talking to you online.
我喜欢和你网聊的日子
I think we should become boyfriend and girlfriend.
我觉得 我们应该做男女朋友
No, it's not what you think.
不不 你们想多了
I'm talking to a little boy.
我在跟一小男孩说话呢
Oh.
越描越黑
Hello.
She's not with me, Cam. I got her phone.
她没跟我在一起 小卡 我拿了她电话
Why are you crying?
你哭什么呢
How do you get kicked out of a bakery?
怎么会被从面包店里轰出来了
Well, that'll do it.
这就不奇怪了
I sorry to ask you to get your own birthday cake,
很抱歉要你自己来买生日蛋糕
but I can't get ahold of any-- anyone else.
但我实在联系不到别人了
Can't do it. I'm on my way to the lake...
爱莫能助 我正要去湖边呢
Finally.
终于
Just get something at the grocery store.
随便在杂货店买一个吧
I am not getting you a grocery-store cake.
我不能让你吃杂货店的蛋糕
Gloria asked me to handle this.
歌洛莉亚让我全权负责
She's gonna yell at me, Jay.
出岔子的话 我会被她念死的
she can be mean in Spanish!
她说西班牙语时可毒了
Okay, fine. Let's wrap this up, princess.
行 就这样吧 大小姐
Okay. Love you. Bye.
爱死你了 再见
What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么
Just editing our birthday tribute to grandpa.
在剪辑给外公的生日礼物
You know, some of the interviews I did
但是吧 有些采访片段
didn't turn out so well.
效果不尽如人意
That's okay. We'll just use the best stuff
没事的 咱们只取其精华
from what we all got.
充分利用手头资料
Okay, Haley, talk about grandpa.
好的 海莉 有什么对外公说的
Eww.
太恶了吧
I can't talk about grandpa dressed like this.
我现在穿这样 聊外公也太怪了吧
I love my --
永远爱我...
That stupid dog next door!
隔壁那狗讨厌死了
Jay! Jay!
杰 杰
Jay!!
...Three, four, five.
三 四 五
Hey, uncle Mitch, what do you think -- - One, two --
-米奇舅舅 你觉得 -一 二
- What are you doing? - N-nothing.
-你干什么呢 -没干什么
You didn't see this, and w-we don't tell Cam.
非礼勿视 非礼勿言
Capisce?
明白吗
It'lonly take one minute.
就一分钟的事
We don't have a minute.
我一分钟也耽搁不起
Who's Clive Bixby?
克莱夫·比克斯比谁呀
A friend of your mom's.
你妈妈的一个朋友
Not now!
给我改天再坏
Hey, uncle Cam, can you to talk about --
小卡叔叔 你能不能说几句
Jay. I know. No time.
对杰说几句是吧 没时间
I got a little girl's birthday party to save.
我还要去挽救小姑娘的生日派对呢
Let's get out. Go.
出去出去
Oh, not now, honey.
现在不行 宝贝
Your father's out back. Why don't you call him?
你爸刚回来 去问他吧
Phil!
菲尔
Dad! Your kids need you!
当爹的 孩子需要你啊
Grandpa is really cool.
外公真的很酷
He once let me drink some of his beer.
他还曾让我喝他的啤酒
for the love of --
Root beer!
沙士啤酒[不含酒精]
I could've sworn we had more!
我发誓我们不只这些视频吧
Well, let me work my magic.
让我施展我的魔法吧
It's all about creative editing.
只要来点创意的编辑就好
Just give me two hours
只要给我两个小时
and another hour.
然后再加一小时
Somebody get me some chocolate milk
谁给我去拿杯巧克力牛奶
with extra salt.
盐多放点
Do you remember the time you quit cub scouts
还记得当初你退出童子军时
and dad got mad at you so you ran away up here?
老爸对你发火 然后你就跑到这上面来么
Right. And you brought me my dinner up here...
记得 你把晚餐送到这来给我吃
- ...and my comic books. - Yep.
-还有我的漫画书 -没错
I think mom and dad would have been a lot more scared
当年要不是你还跑回家里上厕所
if you hadn't been running into the house to use the bathroom.
老爸老妈可能真的会吓坏
I can't go outside.
我不能在外面尿尿
Great, now I'm thinking about it.
拜你所赐 现在我想尿尿了
Mitchell...
米奇尔
it's ironic.
这太讽刺了
We always wanted a dog in this backyard,
我们一直想要在这院子里养条狗
and we could never have one.
但我们从未养过一条
Y-- Manny got one.
曼尼却养了一条
Mm. Manny gets everything.
曼尼要什么有什么
Yeah.
没错
Hey, you think Manny's gonna get a third of...
你认为曼尼会得到三分之一的...
A third of what?
三分之一的什么
You know.
你懂的
Uh...I guess.
我猜会吧
Sure. I mean, that seems fair.
当然 他得到也不为过啊[杰的遗产]
Right? Does it?
对吧 是吗
- Claire, does it? 'cause I just feel like -- - Okay?
-克莱尔 是吗 因为我刚觉得 -够了
You know what? I think we've probably had enough of this.
我想我们喝高了
Okay, wait.
好的 等等
Do you think if we could get the dog to chase this doll,
如果我们让这条狗去追赶这个娃娃
then we could run down and grab the phone really quick?
我们就能迅速跑下去捡起手机了吧
- We could do that! - Yeah.
-好办法 -是的
We just are gonna have to throw it really, really far.
我们只要扔的远远的就好
Right. So...
没错 所以
That way. Mm-hmm.
朝那边扔
Gloria, um, I'd still love to swing by that shoe store.
歌洛莉亚 我还想去那家的鞋店逛逛
If you're in a hurry, go by yourself.
如果你急着去的话 你就自己去吧
No. I'll wait. Whipple!
不 我等你一起 惠普尔
Whipple!
惠普尔
Okay! Mm!
好了
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Oh, it's perfect. Uh, l-let's see the other side.
完美极了 转过来看看另一边
Whipple!
惠普尔
- Bless you. - Thank you.
-咳嗽了 还好吧 -没事
It's a little too tight, no?
有点太紧了 不是吗
- What do you think of the tush? - Oh, I think it's great.
-你觉得臀部好看么 -我觉得棒极了
Why don't you keep it right there for a second.
你何不这么保持几秒钟呢
Let's make sure.
可以看仔细点
Yeah, but it's a little see-through.
好的 但是这有点透
Maybe if I put this underneath, then it won't, like, show.
或许把这个穿在下面 就不会那么露了
No, no, no, no, no. It looks good that way.
不不不 这样看起来棒极了
- I go try something else better. - No, wait!
-我去试试看有没更好的 -不 等等
Wait!
等等
Oh, don't think about it. Just get it.
别犹豫了 你想穿就买啊
Hilarious, Whipple. I'm actually here with someone.
真搞笑 惠普尔 我在陪人逛呢
And you finally did make something disappear.
你的"美女无踪"魔术终于成功了
- She was here a second ago. - Of course she was.
-几秒钟前她还在这呢 -谁不信你啊
Just like the date you had on the final-night dance
就跟当年你说要带个美女来舞会
of junior tumbling congress.
结果却不见人影一个样
There was traffic.
那是因为堵车
Sure.
当然
I think I found something
我认为我找到了
that is going to make my husband very happy.
一件可以让我老公很高兴的衣服
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Oh, very happy, Gloria.
老公觉得非常高兴 歌洛莉亚
Very happy.
十分高兴
Okay, but don't go far away
好的 不要走远了
because I might need help with the zipper, okay?
等会我可能需要你帮忙我拉拉链 好吗
Sounds good... with the zipper.
好呀 拉拉链
Wow. Phil.
菲尔
I mean, wow. That's your wife?
那是你老婆吗
It would appear so.
看来的确如此
Great to see you, Glen.
很高兴见到你 格伦
You know, I got to say, I'm a little surprised.
我得说 我有点小惊讶
Surprised...
惊讶
or mystified?
还是困惑了呢
Damn it. It went down your shirt.
靠 掉你的衣服里了
You can...keep it.
你自个儿留着吧
- I'll see ya. - No, no. I just always assumed
-后会有期 -不不 我只是一直以为
you would marry Claire Pritchett.
你会和克莱尔·普里契特结婚呢
You remember Claire?
你记得克莱尔
Are you kidding? She was gorgeous.
废话 她可是美若天仙啊
God, I was so jealous of you back then.
老天 当年我多羡慕嫉妒恨啊
You were jealous of me?
当年你对我羡慕嫉妒恨啊
Oh, man.
那是啊 兄弟
Claire Pritchett with the blond hair
金发飘飘的克莱尔·普里契特
and those browes, great smile.
她那柳叶弯眉 迷人微笑
Oh, I can picture her smiling right now.
她的一颦一笑至今依旧清晰如画
I can't.
我想象不出
I wonder who landed her.
是谁得到了她的"最终开垦权"啊
Lucky son of a bitch.
真他娘的有福
Yeah.
是啊
Phil, I need you!
菲尔 我需要你
What now?!
又要干嘛啦
Oh, uh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I'll be there in a second.
我一会就来
No! How?!
哇靠 咋不见的
What the hell were you thinking?
你们到底在想什么
I'll answer that for you. You weren't thinking.
我帮你们回答 你们没想过
You think that's funny, popeye?
你觉得那很有趣吗 大力水手
- No. - Popeye.
-不 -大力水手
I should be fishing,
我现在应该是在钓鱼
but I'm hauling my ass across town
但我却得大老远的穿过半个城市
trying to save you two from a little dog.
从只小狗嘴下救你们两个二货
At least we got to have a dog for a few minutes.
至少那一小段时间里 我们有狗
There we go.
又来了
You could show a little gratitude, you know.
你至少可以表示一下感谢吧
These pants are new.
这裤子可是新的呢
Climbing over that fence, I might have wrecked 'em.
爬围墙时很可能会弄破
That's mature.
真成熟
- I'm sorry. - We're sorry. I'm so-- we're sorry.
-对不起 -真对不起
I'm sorry you said "rectum."
对不起 以为你说的是 直肠
弄破wrecked 'em与直肠rectum发音相同
I'm sorry, dad.
老爸 我错了
- Um, we're so glad that you came and got us. - Thank you.
-很感激你可以来救我们 -谢谢
It was very smart the way that you distracted the dog.
你把狗引开的办法真是太绝了
12 times a year, I get sausages.
我一年就只能买十二次月度香肠
That's it.
五月的 就这么没了
What the hell am I gonna to do till June?
六月香肠出来前 我毛都没的吃了
Let's see it.
看看
It's beautiful.
真漂亮
We just need some candles.
只要备好生日蜡烛就行了
I must have in one of the drawers.
肯定都收在某个抽屉里了
Okay.
好吧
Froot loop necklace...
果脆圈 项链
Baby Jesus...
圣婴
Keys. Ay, I was looking for these keys.
钥匙 这钥匙找好久了
Baby Jesus...
圣婴
B.B. Gun...
气枪
More baby jesus...
又是圣婴
Ay, another baby --
还是圣婴
Jesus, Stella! Don't do that!
天呐 斯黛拉 不要
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
No, Jay! Don't come in here!
杰 你不能进来
You cannot see the cake!
你不能先看到蛋糕
It's the bad luck!
会带来霉运
I already saw the cake.
我早就看过了
I bought it while I was busy not fishing.
是我买的 我没去钓鱼
No. Go out to the bar. Go!
不 去酒吧那边 去
You never used to talk to me like that
在没养那只笨狗之前
before we got that damn dog.
你从不会这么对我说话
Hey, Manny. I almost called you.
曼尼 我差点就要打电话给你了
How'd it go with Tara?
你和塔拉进展如何
Okay, I guess.
我觉得 一般般吧
I used every line you gave me, and she totally ate it up.
我用了你教我的台词 的确很管用
Oh. Well, then, why just okay?
那为什么只是一般般啊
She wants to go on a date now...
她是约我下次去棒球练习场
to the batting cage.
再续前缘呢
Not so good with a bat?
打棒球也不太行吗
I am, as long as I'm using it to roll out dough.
是啊 除非是让我用球棒来擀面
I'll bet you just need a little practice.
你只是需要练习练习就行了
You know, when I was your age,
我在你这么大岁数时
I couldn't hit a balloon with a bat.
用球棒打气球都打不到
Then my father took me out to the field,
后来我爸爸带我去实地练习
and a couple hours later,
几个小时之后
I was knocking the hide off that ball.
我都能打全垒打了
It's one of the best days we ever had together.
那是我与老爸最开心的日子之一
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
I just bet you need some time in a batting cage.
你只是需要花时间练习
What are you doing this weekend?
你这个周末有什么计划
- That'd be fun, huh? - That's a great idea!
-会很好玩的 -这个主意好
I'll ask Jay. He loves stuff like this.
我问下杰 他喜欢做这些事情
That'll be great for you guys.
那恭喜你们父子俩啊
Yeah.
是啊
And thanks for your help today, Cam.
谢谢你今天的帮忙 小卡
You got it.
不客气
I don't think grandpa's having the best time.
我不觉得外公今天玩的开心
He keeps going and getting more drinks.
他一直在给自己倒酒
Well, not every time.
不是每次都在倒酒
One time he went in to check on the women's basketball score.
有一次他是去查看女篮比赛的得分
The sparks are up by 8, if anyone cares.
要是有人想知道的话 火花队领先八分
Okay, dad, we all owe you an apology.
好吧 老爸 我们都得跟你道歉
We were so worried about giving you a great night
我们一直想要给你一个美好的晚上
that we ruined your day,
却破坏了你自己的安排
and I'm really sorry we didn't let you go fishing.
真的很抱歉 害你没能去钓鱼
- Sorry, dad. - Sorry, Jay.
-对不起 爸爸 -对不起 杰
Sorry. Sorry, grandpa. Sorry.
对不起 对不起 外公
You know what? I'm acting like a jerk.
其实呢 我也是个混蛋
What am I, 12?
我又不是十二岁
So I didn't get to go fishing. What, am I gonna pout about it?
不就不能钓鱼吗 我用得着撅嘴生气吗
I still have my family, and you guys made such a big fuss.
我有我的家人 你们为我做了这么多
I love you all.
我爱你们
So let's go get some cake and presents.
我们去吃蛋糕 拆礼物吧
Yes!
Cake and presents! Come on, everybody!
蛋糕和礼物 大家来吧
- Honey? - Yeah?
-宝贝 -怎么了
Have I told you how lucky I am to have you?
我告诉过你 拥有你我是如此幸运吗
Gloria, excuse me.
歌洛莉亚 借过
'Cause I am.
我发自内心这么认为
Okay.
好吧
- Hap-- ? - No singing.
-祝你... -不要唱歌
What the hell happened to the cake?
这蛋糕怎么变成这样了
Nothing. It's beautiful.
没有啊 挺漂亮的啊
Okay, let's open the presents.
好了 咱们来拆礼物吧
Yes! Presents! Presents! Presents! Presents!
没错 礼物礼物 礼物礼物
- Who's first? - Mine first. Mine first.
-先拆谁的 -我先来 先拆我的
And as you know, Claire and I--
您知道的 克莱尔跟我--
we didn't quite finish ours,
我们的礼物还没完成
but we will be getting that to you.
不过我们会尽速做好给您补上的
Fine.
好的
And our gift is a fuller version of that and a card.
我们的礼物本来是满瓶的红酒和一张生日卡
Wonderful.
很好
And, of course, the cake is, uh, mine.
当然了 这个蛋糕 是...是我的
Fantastic.
真不错
And here we have a phone...
然后这里还有一个
in the shape of a mouth.
嘴唇形状的电话
Ah, you're welcome! Very sexy!
不用谢啦 很性感吧
Oh, wait a minute. Don't tell me.
先等一下 别提示我
Let me work this out.
让我自己把这个搞搞清楚
I mentioned a few times that I was thinking of taking up the saxophone,
我曾经提过几次说我想要一个萨克斯风
and you give me this.
结果你送了我一个这样的电话
I got it! Is this a sexy phone?!
我懂了 这是个性感电话是吧
saxophone和sexy phone音似 Gloria听错音
Happy birthday!!
生日快乐
All right, what else we got?
好了 还有什么别的吗
Oh, uh...n-nothing.
那个...没有了
Hmm. Maybe not a perfect showing
也许这个家里的大人们
on behalf of the adults in the family,
表现得有些差强人意
but don't forget the kids still have their big gift.
但是别忘了 孩子们还准备了礼物呢
And it took us a year to make.
而且做这个礼物花了我们一年时间呢
It's in the DVD player.
礼物就在影碟机里
You've got to come watch it.
你们一定得过来看看
Okay.
好的
I'm so excited! Let's go, jay!
我好兴奋哦 咱们快去 杰
I bring your sexy phone.
我来拿着你的性感电话
Oh, don't forget that.
是啊 可别忘了
Okay, and -- and, uh, we all participated,
好啦 因为我们大家都参与了制作
so this is kind of from all of us.
所以某种意义上讲也算是我们大家的礼物
Yeah. Hit the lights!
没错 关灯吧
-Dad! -Jay!
-爸爸 -杰
Jay!!
-Grandpa... -We...
-外公 -我们
-Love... -Eww!
-爱 -你[与恶心发音相同]
Capisce?
明白吗
Well, who wants to see it again?
谁想再看一遍
That's it? That's all you used?
这就完了 你就用了这么点镜头吗
I wasn't even in it!
我连一个镜头都没有
That totally sucked.
那可真够烂的
You know what? Great party.
你们知道吗 派对很棒
Thank you all for coming.
谢谢你们都能来
And I hope you forgive me -- I'm gonna go upstairs,
我希望你们能原谅我 我要上楼去
Curl up with a Ludlum, and call it a day.
躺着看会儿小说 然后就睡觉了
Hello.
Manny?
曼尼
Where are you?
你在哪里
What are you doing out there?
你在那儿干什么
What the hell?
你干嘛呢
I dragged it back here this afternoon.
我今天下午把它拖到这儿来的
I know it's not the lake,
我知道这并不是个湖
but maybe we could pop open a few drinks
可我们还是可以边喝饮料
and hang out on the water?
边在上面享受会人生嘛
Now, the old Jay would have said,
以前的杰会回答
"I wanted to be on a lake with a fishing rod and sunshine,
"我是想坐在湖面上与鱼竿和阳光为伴
not bobbing around at night in a swimming pool."
而不是大半夜坐在游泳池里起伏荡漾"
I miss the old Jay.
我还是怀念以前的杰
This is the life, huh?
梦想中的生活 不过如此 对吧
It ain't half bad.
的确是还不错
Ay, I want to get in the boat!
我也想上船去
- Captain? - All right.
-船长 你说呢 -好吧
Me too! I want to get in!
我也要去 我也要上去
Come on, let's get in.
来吧 咱们上船
So, how was your day with Claire?
你今天跟克莱尔过得怎么样
You know, it was actually -- it was really great.
你知道吗 其实 其实很不错
I don't -- I don't always think about it,
虽然我不 我不常想这些事情
but I-I was really lucky to have her to grow up with.
但我很庆幸长大的路上有她的陪伴
You know, I cannot imagine
我根本无法想象
dealing with my crazy parents alone.
独自大战我那对疯癫爸妈的情景
Yeah.
是啊
Cam?
小卡
Hmm?
什么事
I -- I want to have another baby.
我 我还想再要一个孩子
What would you think about a boy this time?
你觉得这次要个男孩怎么样
All right, easy.
好了 小心
- Easy! Easy! You're rocking the boat! - No, no, no!
-小心 小心点 船都摇晃了 -不 不 不
I got Claire! I got Claire!
我抓住克莱尔了 我抓住克莱尔了
All right, ahoy!
好了 啊嘿[水手打招呼语]
So, if we all just, uh...
这么说 如果我们都...
Ok. Everybody upstairs.
好了 所有人都上楼去
And, Luke, I want you to get in a hot bath right away.
卢克 你立刻去洗个热水澡
I'm still shivering.
我还在发抖呢
That's why you don't stand up in a boat.
这就是人们不在船上随意起立的原因
I was king of the world.
我那是在扮世界之王呢[泰坦尼克号]
Well, now you're dork of the night.
现在你成了暗夜之傻了
Honey...
亲爱的...
Have I told you how lucky I am?
我有没有告诉过你我有多幸运
You mean since dinner?
你是说从晚饭时开始吗
I can't help it --
我实在忍不住这么想
Your beautiful eyes, your silky hair.
你美丽的眼眸 如丝的秀发
Promise me you'll never...
答应我你永远不会...
change.
改变
I have to admit, that's kind of hot.
我不得不承认 这招还挺撩人呢
Maybe I will go change.
或许我该去"改变"一下装扮
I still got it.
哥始终还是哄妞界一霸啊
Knock it off!
消停会儿吧你