摩登家庭 第二季 Modern Family Season 2 第7集: Chrip

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: Jason Winer

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格兹


台词
- What are you doing? - Shh.
-你干吗呢 -嘘
One of the smoke alarms is chirping.
有个烟雾警报器在叫
I'm trying to figure out which one it is
我得找出来是哪个
so I can change the battery.
这样我才能把电池换了
Well, if anybody can find it it's you.
找吧 这活非你莫属了
You s-sound horrible.
你声音都变了
Why don't...why don't you go back to bed?
你为什么不 为什么不再去躺会呢
'Cause I've got too much to do.
还有好多事儿没做呢
I've got to make the ladyfingers for the bake sale,
我要做糕饼义卖会的手指饼
and I've got to go by the gym --
还要去下健身房
I left my phone there yesterday.
我昨天把手机落在那了
I'll do all that.
都交给我吧
We're a team.
要互相依靠嘛
When one of us is weak, we lean on the other.
累的时候 总要有个肩膀可以依靠
Honey, you don't have to do that stuff.
亲爱的 你不用为我做这些的
Honey, with all you do for me,
宝贝 你为我做了这么多
including going to the gym four times a week
包括一周要去四次健身房
to keep me interested, I got this.
让我对你的身体性趣昂然 今天就交给我吧
Don't you have houses to show today?
你今天不是要带人家看房子吗
They...canceled.
他们 不来了
Ohh, pumpkin.
别丧气啊 小可爱
Are you kidding me?
说什么呢你
It's...lucky.
这可是 交了好运了
This way I get to stay here and take care of you.
这样我正好能在家好好照顾你啊
Okay.
好吧
Hey!
早啊
Hey, Mr. and Mrs. Dunphy.
你们好 邓菲先生 邓菲太太
- Hey. - Is Haley ready for school?
-你好 -海莉可以去上学了吗
She's on her way down.
她快下来了
Don't get too close to my wife.
离我老婆远点
Haley told you about that?
海莉告诉你们了吗
[梦见与母女二人玩3P]
It's just a dream.
那只是个下流梦罢了
Oh, god.
天啊
Okay, that came from the kitchen.
是了 是厨房那个在响
I-I thought it was in here.
我怎么觉得是这里的
Really?
你确定吗
Okay, you wait in here and listen for it.
你站在这听
I'm gonna wait in there.
我去厨房
I mean, it's the least I can do...
至少我还能帮点小忙
after...Well, you know.
自从 你懂的
I'm coming with you.
我还是跟你待一起比较安全
Boy, I wish Haley would date some other boys.
神啊 我真希望海莉能换个对象
What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson?
你说什么 罗宾森[迪兰的姓]太太
Don't.
别闹了
I just feel like she owes it to herself
我只是觉得她
to see what else is out there.
不应该在一颗树上吊死
The way that Dylan's always hanging around here,
迪兰天天在这里晃来晃去的
he's probably gonna try to marry her
说不定一等海莉到结婚年龄
the second she turns 18.
他就想娶她了
Hey, you never know.
你怎么知道他们不配呢
Maybe those two were meant to be together...
说不定他们是天造地设的一对呢
like we were.
就像我们一样
Honey, Haley and Dylan are not us.
亲爱的 他们怎么能和我们比
No, I think that amount will be fine.
不 我觉得这个价格可以接受
I'm just happy you want Lily.
你们选了莉莉我都高兴疯了
I-I think you're gonna be very happy with her.
你们肯定会对她满意的
Okay. Oh!
就这样
Cam? Did you just sell our baby?
小卡 你不是把女儿给卖了吧
No, but do you remember that agent we met
没 但是你还记得那个上次那个
that represents child actors,
给童星做代理的经纪人吗
the one who said Lily might have what it takes
就是那个说莉莉很有天赋
and gave us his card?
还给了我们名片的人?
Yeah, that I threw away.
不是被我扔了吗
That I fished out of the trash?
我又捡回来了
That was him on the phone they're shooting
刚才就是他打电话
a children's-furniture-store commercial today,
说有个儿童家具的广告
and they want Lily!
他们想让莉莉去拍!
Look, I threw away that card for a reason.
我不是无缘无故把那张名片丢掉的
Come on, it'll be fun,
拜托 会很好玩的
and Lily will be on TV,
不但莉莉能出镜
and we can put the money in her college account.
我们还能为她上大学存笔钱哪
No, let's just let our daughter
我不要 我只想让我们的女儿
have a normal childhood, huh?
有个正常的童年
I think that gay cruise has sailed.
晚了 莉莉已经上了基船了
It's just one commercial.
只是一个广告而已嘛
I don't like it.
我不同意
No. No.
不行 绝对不行
Oh, what, so that's it?
什么意思你
You're the parent with the final say?
现在成了你说了算了
Why is that? Because you make the money?
凭什么 你不就赚两个臭钱吗
It's not about that, and you know it.
你知道我不是那个意思的
I wouldn't expect you to understand us.
我也没指望你能理解我们
You're not theater folk.
你一看就没明星范儿
Neither are you.
你也没
You did "Godspell"
你不就是有年夏天
one summer in a barn.
在谷仓里演过《上帝之语》嘛
You're barn folk.
你顶多是个民间艺人
Get used to that jealousy, Lily.
莉莉 要习惯被嫉妒
Ordinary people just don't understand us.
燕雀安知鸿鹄之志哉
Dennis to shipping and receiving.
丹尼斯 速至终端收发站
Dennis to shipping and receiving.
丹尼斯 速至终端收发站
Hola, Jack.
好啊 杰克
Hey! What are you guys doing here?
嘿 你们怎么到这儿来了
Manny had a doctor's appointment,
曼尼约了看医生
so we're gonna catch lunch with Jay -- is he there?
所以我们过来找杰一起吃午饭 他在吗
- Yeah, he's in back. - Okay.
-在 他在里面 -好的
Good day, Jackson.
你好啊 杰克逊
Good day, Manuel.
你好啊 曼纽尔
I see you're still forklifting.
你还在开叉车呢
More like lifting the fork.
更像是举着叉子
Man, I was gonna say that joke!
哥们 我正想说这笑话呢
I'm sorry, but I gotta have lunch with my wife today.
真抱歉 但我今天得和老婆一起吃午饭
I know, baby, but I had to marry her
我知道 但我必须娶她
so she could stay in the country.
否则她就拿不到绿卡
Oh, no!
Where am I gonna find another husband
我到哪再去找另外一个
that wears sweatpants to work?
上班还穿运动裤的老公呀
Resort wear.
这是休闲服
Maybe last resort.
有点太休闲了吧
Listen, I'm glad you guys step by for lunch,
我很高兴你们来找我吃午饭
'cause you know what?
因为你知道吗
I got to work a little late tonight.
我今晚要加班
No, not tonight. Did you forget our date?
不会吧 你忘了我们今晚的约会啦
No! No. I was kidding!
没没 我就是逗你一下
I had no idea what she was talking about.
我完全不知道她在说什么
Gloria-god love her --
歌洛莉亚 我的神呀
likes to celebrate every possible milestone
只要是个纪念日
in our relationship --
她就都要庆祝一下
Day we met...
我们的邂逅纪念日啊
our first date --
我们的第一次约会啊
which I forgot, so we got in a big fight.
那次我忘了 我们就大吵了一架
Now we commemorate the big fight.
现在我们还得纪念吵架日
I thought we could re-create the day.
我们可以情景再现一次
Do everything that we did the first time.
所有事情都按照第一次那天一样
So romantic.
太浪漫了
You know, that's exactly what I was thinking.
我也是这么想的
Jack is so nice. I think he really likes Manny.
杰克真好人 他真的很喜欢曼尼
What he likes is getting out of work.
我看他喜欢的是偷懒
Wait a minute. Is that Manny driving?
等等 是曼尼在开吗
Is it?
是吗
Yeah, it's him.
好吧 真是他
家 庭
摩 登
第二季第七集
Ay, my poor papi. Two doctors in one day.
我可怜滴小宝贝 一天去两次医院
Mom, I'm fine.
妈 我没事
The hospital said I could go back to school.
医生说我已经可以去上学了
No, you suffered a traumatic experience.
不行 你刚刚经历如此大劫
I barely remember it!
我都不记得了
I remember crashing through the wall
我只记得我把墙撞塌了
and the ambulance ride to the hospital.
然后就被救护车送去医院了
That wasn't an ambulance. I drove you.
没有什么救护车 是我送你去的医院
- Then what was that siren? - That was your mother.
-那警笛声哪儿来的 -是你妈在叫
I was not that loud.
偶哪有那么大声
Cars pulled over, honey.
亲爱的 别的车都给你让路了
Jay, I'm sorry about your wall.
杰 很抱歉把你的墙撞塌了
Wasn't your fault, was Jack's,
不关你的事 是杰克的错
and I've already taken care of him.
我已经把他解决了
You killed him?
你把他杀啦
You can't kill people here.
在美国杀人犯法
I fired him.
我把他给炒了
But it was just an accident!
但这只是个意外
He didn't mean it!
他又不是故意的
The guy's a screw-up.
那家伙就是个废物
Should have been gone months ago.
我早该把他炒了
Can't we just give him another chance?
我们就不能再给他一次机会吗
What is this "we"?
什么"我们"
Let me explain something to you people.
跟你们讲
Here in this family, it's we.
在家里 可以说"我们"
At work, it's me.
在工作上 只有"我"
My rules, my decisions...period.
我的地盘我做主 说完了
That's not fair!
这不公平
You mad at me, too?
你也生我的气吗
No. You're right.
米有 你说得对
It's your work.
你的工作你说了算
Besides, I can't be mad at you --
何况 偶也不能你的气
not on our special day.
因为今天是偶们的特殊日子呀
Honey, I was thinking --
亲爱的 我在想
with what happened to Manny,
考虑到曼尼今天的遭遇
maybe we better postpone our special day
我们还是把我们的纪念日
until next weekend.
推到下周末再庆祝吧
No. Next weekend is the anniversary
不行 下周末是
of the first time that I cooked for you.
人家第一次给你做饭的纪念日呀
What you doin', typhoid Clairey?
干啥呢 感冒小莱尔
Hey. What are you doing home?
你怎么回家来了
She caught your cold and had to come home.
你把感冒传染给她了 她就只好回家了
I thought we should contain you two
我觉得该把你们俩隔离起来
and keep it from spreading through the house.
省得把全家都传染了
Come here. I'm so sorry.
过来 抱歉啊宝贝
It's okay.
没事
- Hey, did you finish my ladyfingers? - Not yet.
-手指饼干烤好了没 -还没
- Did you pick up my phone from the gym? - Not yet.
-我手机从健身房拿回来了吗 -也没
Is that the smoke detector? I thought you fixed that.
是烟雾探测器响吗 我以为你修好了呢
Boy, you're really starting the sound like your own self.
天啊 看来你倒是恢复得差不多了
You know what this reminds me of?
你知道这让我想起什么了吗
When you were little
你小时候
and we used to snuggle and watch soap operas together.
我们也常常靠在一起看肥皂剧
Remember that?
你还记得吗
Nothing's changed.
一点都没变
Sonya's still married to that guy.
索尼娅还是那人的老婆
- One second. -The one with the...bad hairline.
-等等 -那个 汉奸头
- Dylan? - O...Kay.
-迪兰 -好 吧
God, I miss you, too.
天呐 我也好想你
Oh, it's just a cold, silly.
只是感冒啦 小傻瓜
You don't have to conceive of a world without me.
你用不着乱想没有我的世界该怎么办
Oh, nothing. I'm just in bed with my mom.
没干吗 我正和我妈躺一起呢
Stop freaking out. It is not coming true.
少抓狂了 你的梦不会成真的
Uh, Mrs. Vaughn? It's Phil Dunphy.
沃恩夫人 我是菲尔·邓菲
It's about 3:30.
现在是下午三点半
Now, I know you said you'd moved on,
我知道您已经有新的选择了
but, um, there's been a significant price reduction
但是 您很喜欢的那套
in the, uh, house in Sullivan Canyon,
在沙利文峡谷的房子
which I know you loved.
现在正特价呢
So, uh, if there's any chance you might reconsider,
所以 如果您能重新考虑一下的话
I know you will not be sorry.
绝对不会让您失望的
I can meet you anytime, so just give me a call.
我随时恭候您 等您的电话
Any -- anytime. I can meet you wherever that...
随时 您想在哪里见面都行
...place is that you feel, uh, that would be best.
只要是您觉得合适的地方就行
Okay, thank you. Bye.
好吧 谢谢您 再见
Dad?
老爹
Hey, buddy!
嘿 小伙子
How are ya? W-what are you doin'?
你好吗 你在干吗
Keeping the germs off me.
防止细菌入侵
You care about germs?
你啥时候开始爱干净了
I've seen you kiss a pigeon on the mouth.
我见过你跟鸽子玩亲亲来着
My class is going to Disneyland in two days.
我们班过两天要去迪士尼乐园
I can't get mom's cold.
不能让老妈把感冒传染给我
Good plan.
想法不错
I remember this.
我记得这个头盔
My dad bought it during the Cuban missile cisis.
我老爸在古巴导弹危机时候买的
I never got a turn in that. You think maybe later I could --
我以前一直没机会戴 也许等一下
Yeah, maybe.
可能吧
What are you doing home in the afternoon?
你大下午的怎么会在家
Oh, no big deal.
没啥大不了的
Just had a couple of showings fall through.
就是几个看房计划泡汤了
Again?
又泡汤了吗
You know what I always say.
你知道我的口头禅的
Sure do.
当然
Can't get back on that horse unless you fall off.
不经历风雨 怎能见彩虹
That's right.
对啦
That's loud.
太大声儿了
Sorry.
抱歉
Where is that coming from?
这声音到底是哪儿来的
Changing the battery in a smoke detector
更换烟雾探测器的电池
is what they teach you in Man 101,
是男人要掌握的基本技巧
So, of course, every time I hear that noise,
所以说我每次听见这个声音
all I hear is, "Beep beep -- you're not a man.
就像听到了"哔哔 你不是纯爷们儿
Beep beep -- you're not --"
哔哔 你不是"
Really?!
你丫玩儿我吧
Hey, dad. Can you open this for me?
老爹 能不能帮我开下书包
Oh. Sure, buddy.
没问题 小伙子
What happened?
怎么了
I broke a nail.
指甲断了
Mitchell! What's up?
米奇尔 怎么了
What do you -- what do you mean?
什么 什么怎么了
You -- you just sent me an urgent text,
你 你刚才发来一条紧急短信
saying to come right over.
叫我马上过来
That was from me, I used Jay's phone.
是我发的 我用了杰的电话
Oh, what happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Oh, just a little scrape-up.
只是一点擦伤
Mitchell, I'd like to engage your legal services
米奇尔 我要雇用你为我的朋友杰克
in representing my friend Jack
提供法律服务
in a wrongful-termination suit.
起诉他的老板非法解雇
Forget it. He's not coming back.
没门儿 他回不来了
Don't take the case, Mitchell.
米奇尔 不要接这个案子
I-I don't think I was gonna take the case.
我 我没准备接这个案子
Fine. Then, under the circumstances,
好吧 那么基于这种情况
we have nothing further to talk about.
我们没什么可谈的了
These will be my last words to you.
这是我对你说的最后一句话
Knock knock.
敲敲
Who's there?
是谁
Okay, you got me.
好吧 我被你耍了
I hope you feel clever tricking your kid.
你戏弄自己孩子不害臊是吧
Hello, Mitch!
米奇 你好吗
Hi, Gloria.
歌洛莉亚
Congratulations!
祝贺祝贺
On what?
祝贺什么
Lily's commercial.
莉莉拍广告的事
Oh, no, no. We turned that down.
不不 我们拒绝了广告商
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Because Cam sent me a picture of her in her makeup chair.
小卡给我发了一张莉莉在化妆椅上的照片
Uh, sorry. He what?
不好意思 他干啥了
Oh, it's so exciting.
简直太让人兴奋了
You have to remember this day
你得记住这一天
so that you can celebrate it every year.
这样你以后每年都可以庆祝
Okay, folks, we're about 10 minutes from shooting!
好了大伙 我们10分钟以后开拍
Is talent ready?
明星就位了吗
Yes, uh, she sure is.
是的 当然了
Did you hear that, Lily? You're the talent.
听见了吗 莉莉 你是明星了
Isn't that magical?
多神奇呀
Grapes.
葡萄
And that is a prop.
是道具来着
Okay, we're really gonna hang up this time.
好吧 我们这次真的该挂电话了
On the count of three.
数到三
Ready?
好了吗
1, 2, 3.
一 二 三
Hello?
I can't believe he hung up!
他居然给我挂了
I'm calling him back.
我要给他打回去
Hey, give me that.
拿给我
Oh, my god. Is that Jesse?
天啊 那是杰西吗
And he's still married to Angie.
他还没和安吉离婚呢
You know something else you might find interesting?
给你说点有意思的东西吧
Sonya is drinking,
索尼娅现在嗜酒如命
because she married a buffoon when she was young,
因为她年轻的时候嫁了个蠢货
and now she realizes she's wasted her entire life.
而她现在意识到她浪费了大好年华
Can you imagine making a mistake like that?
你能想象犯那样的错误会怎样吗
Yeah, that must be...horrible.
当然 那一定 糟透了
Yeah, now she's just a bitter ghost of a woman,
她现在就是一个怨妇
filled with resentment.
心怀愤恨
But that's what happens when you commit to someone
你如果不考虑清楚便嫁作他人
before you see what else is out there.
最后的下场就是这样
Seriously?!
搞什么呀
She couldn't have laid it on thicker.
她真是已经口不择言了
"ghost of a woman"? "total buffoon"?
"怨妇" "十足的蠢货"
I'm not an idiot.
我又不傻
She was talking about her and my dad!
她就是在说她和我们老爹
Yeah, well, maybe Sonya and her husband
可能索尼娅和她老公
just need to... work a little harder.
只需要 再努力一点
Can he give her those years back?
他能把青春还给她吗
I mean, she could have been something.
她本可以有所作为的
She could have traveled the world,
她本可以环游世界
been with fascinating men.
结交一些好男人的
She could have accomplished things.
还有可能会事业有成
That's all she thinks about now...
她现在每次看到他
every time she looks at him.
脑子里就只能幻想这些
Is that mom's apron?
那不是老妈的围裙吗
It's an apron. It's unisex.
围裙不分男女 都能戴
Some of the world's greatest chefs are men.
很多世界级的大厨可都是男人
But it's bumped out where the boobs go.
可是这围裙的胸部是突起的
That's happening more and more.
这声音越来越频繁了
Hadn't noticed.
没注意
Mrs. Vaughn!
沃恩夫人
Thanks for calling back.
感谢你回电
Yeah, I was just about to...
是的 我正准备
I see. Uh, is there anything I can say that will
我明白 我怎样才能改变你的
All right. Well, thank you very much.
好吧 非常感谢
And if -- o-okay. Goodbye.
但如果 好吧 再见
Did you lose another one?
又搞砸了一桩生意吗
Hey. Can't lose something you never had, right, pal?
还未得到 又怎能算失去 对吧小子
That was the doorbell, dad.
那是门铃在响 老爸
Yeah, I know.
我知道
So, what happens if people stop buying houses?
要是人家都不到你这买房子了怎么办
Are we all gonna have to get jobs?
我们是不是要去当童工
Just a little slump, buddy. Nothing I can't handle.
只是个小坎而已 没什么大不了的
Hi, I'm Ron.
你好 我是罗恩
I work out with Claire at the gym.
我是和克莱尔一起健身的
Oh! Yeah. Come on in.
快请进
I brought her phe back. She forgot it yesterday.
我是来送手机的 她昨天落在健身房了
Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢
I'm phil, Claire's husband.
我是菲尔 克莱尔的老公
Oh. Uh Claire never mentioned she had a husband.
克莱尔从来没说过她结婚了
- Nice to meet you. - You too.
-幸会 -幸会
[双关 也指他把饼干烤糊了]
Oh, sorry! I burnt my ladyfingers.
抱歉 我细嫩的手指烧伤了
So quiet.
好安静啊
It's like christian "silence" reading room.
就像教堂里的图书馆
I'm fine.
我挺好的
So am I.
我也挺好的
Okay, my two stubborn burros. I'm going out.
好吧 俩倔强的小乖乖 我要出门了
Manny, be a good boy.
曼尼 你要乖点
Jay...
Mm, I'll see you later.
我们待会见
I think you know where.
你知道去哪找我的
Honey?
亲爱的
You know what I was just thinking?
你知道我刚刚在琢磨什么吗
You know how when people are in love,
人们恋爱时
sometimes they finish each other's sentences?
有时候会接对方的话茬
Like, um...
就像
tonight we're going to...
今晚我们要去
Have fun!
逍遥快活
Yes.
当然
When we get to...
当我们到
...gether later!
一起之后
You have no idea where you're going, do you?
你根本就不知道你该去哪 没错吧
- Tell me. - Hire Jack back.
-请赐教 -除非把杰克请回来
-Forget it. -Your funeral.
-没门 -那你等着遭殃吧
Okay, lily, daddy's gonna be right over here.
莉莉 爸爸就在这
Okay.
别怕哦
Oh, and, um, by the way, if it helps,
顺便提一下 这或许或有点帮助
I have a list of things Lily can do.
我列了一张单子 上面都是莉莉会做的事
She can blow a kiss, uh, flap her arms like a bird...
她会飞吻 还会像鸟一样挥舞双臂
Thank you. I'll...keep at in mind.
谢谢 我会记着的
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Cam. Cam.
小卡 小卡
How did you get on theet?
你是怎么进来的
[米高梅 好莱坞五大电影公司之一]
I walked on. It's not MGM.
当然是走进来的 这里又不是米高梅
It's a warehouse behind a mattress store.
这里只是一个床垫仓库
I can't believe you went behind my back.
我真不敢相信你居然背着我干这事
We agreed --
我们说好了
We didn't agree on anything.
我们才没说好呢
You agreed.
那是你一厢情愿
We don't have to agree on everything.
我们不一定每件事都要达成一致的
I didn't like the book you bought her last week,
我不喜欢你上周买给她的书
but I didn't stop you from reading it to her.
可是我也没阻止你读给她听呀
Well, what was wrong with it?
那书有什么不好的
How was it a big day for biscuit, Mitchell? How?
那对饼干来说怎么会是个大日子 米奇尔
Okay, this isn't about biscuit.
好了 我们不是在说饼干的事
I know. It's about our daughter, Lily.
我知道 这事关我们的女儿 莉莉
No, you want to know the truth?
才不是呢 你想听真话吗
I think it's about you, Cam.
我认为你这么做是为了自己 小卡
I think you're using our daughter
我认为你在利用我们的女儿
to fulfill some childhood dream of yours.
来完成你儿时的梦想
Okay. Parents...
好了 家长们
we're ready to start rolling.
我们要开拍了
Now, while we're doing the shoot,
我们拍摄的时候
Jim and Deb here will be doing
吉姆和德布会一旁
the kids' voice-overs into the mike --
为孩子们配音
kind of like "look who's talking".
就好像"猜猜谁在讲话"一样
Oh. That's great.
太好了
There are a lot of important people here,
这里有太多重要人士了
so I'm not gonna get mad,
所以我不会在这和你吵
but I resent the implication that I would do anything
可我对你的那些言外之意感到愤怒
that's not in the best interest of our daughter.
你居然说我会做对我们女儿不利的事
Okay, let's try a take!
好了 开始试拍
And...action!
开机
Oh, no!
噢 不
We are lost in a city of high furniture prices!
我们被困在这座家具贼贵的城里了
Ohh! Can no one protect us from these high prices?!
没人能保护我们不受这些价格的压迫吗
Cut! Lighting problem.
停 灯光有问题
One sec.
稍等一会
You can apologize to me anytime you're ready.
你随时可以向我道歉
- Are you kidding me? - What?
-你开什么玩笑 -怎么了
This commercial -- it's a big stereotype.
这个广告 涉嫌种族歧视
It's called "ironic."
这叫做反讽
No, this is why Lily was perfect -- she's Asian.
不 难怪莉莉适合拍这个 她是亚裔
She's a prop.
她就是个道具
It's called "niche casting."
这叫做天生我材必有用
Stop telling me what stuff is called!
别再跟我说这东西叫什么了
You're so blinded by the spotlight,
你简直被聚光灯蒙蔽了双眼
you can't see what's really going on here!
你根本看不见这里到底在拍什么
Let's go again!
我们再拍一遍
All right. Here we go.
好了 开始了
Let's roll, please!
大家各就各位 拜托
Action!
开拍
Oh, no! We are trapped in a city
不 我们被困在一座
of high furniture prices!
家具贼贵的城里了
Ohh! Can no one protect us from these high prices?!
没人能保护我们不受这些价格的压迫吗
Look!
看啊
Over there!
在那儿
It's save-zilla!
那是恐龙战队[日本动漫形象]
He's knocking down prices on everything
从婴儿围嘴到婴儿床
from bibs to cribs!
他将每件东西的高价都打倒了
Half off on playpens!
婴儿游戏床打五折
High chairs are low chairs!
婴儿高脚椅也在降价
Excuse me. Excuse me.
对不起 打扰一下
- Excuse me! Excuse me. Excuse me. - Cut!
-打扰 打扰 打扰一下 -停
What's the problem?
有什么问题
Well, don't you think this commercial
你不觉得这支广告
just might be the teeniest bit racist?
有一丁丁点种族歧视吗
I mean, um, save-zilla?
我是说 恐龙战队
It's not racist. It's satire.
这不是种族歧视 这是一种讽刺效果
No, I know, but maybe...
不是 我懂 但是也许
maybe we could just tone it down a bit.
或许语气可以稍微轻一些
Maybe not hit the accents so hard?
或许口音不要那么重
This is the commercial you agreed to.
这支广告可是你同意拍的啊
Yeah, well, I know. I just...
没错 我知道 我只是
I can't let my daughter do this.
我不能让我女儿拍这个
We had an agreement.
我们签了合同的
Well, I also have the best attorney town,
我也请来了本镇最棒的律师
so do your worst.
放马过来吧
And by the way,
对了 顺便说一下
Lily is vietnamese, not japanese.
莉莉是越南人 不是日本人
There's a big difference,
这其实差别还蛮大的
but you wouldn't know that,
不过你是不会懂的啦
because you're only interested in seeing these children
因为你只想把这些孩子
as interchangeable stereotypes,
作为可轻易替换的模板而已
not human beings.
你根本没把他们当人看
Come on, Lily.
来吧 莉莉
Let's go.
我们走
Cam?
小卡
Cam, that's not...
小卡 抱错了
Hi, buddy.
你好 小家伙
There we go.
我们走
Going to meet your mother.
我去找你妈
Figured it out all by myself.
我自己想出答案了
Two years ago, we got our marriage license,
两年前 我们刚领完结婚证以后
we went to a little hot dog stand.
去了一家热狗摊吃热狗
She said was the most romantic meal
她说那是她这辈子吃过的
she ever had in her life.
最浪漫的一餐
That's it, isn't it?
就是这个 对吧
Yeah, that's it.
没错 就是这个
Get this into your head.
记住这句话
You can give me the cold shoulder the rest of your life.
你可以今后就这么冷漠地对待我
Jack's not coming back.
但是杰克是回不来的了
See, I could overlook the goofing off,
知道吗 我可以容忍他的游手好闲
but you could have been seriously hurt today.
但你今天很可能会弄得个重伤
Anybody puts my kid in danger
任何让我的孩子置于险境的人
doesn't get a second chance ever.
都不会有第二次机会 永远不会
I'll see you later.
晚点儿见
Did you just call me your kid?
你刚才说我是你的孩子吗
Oh, geez.
我晕
You've never said that before.
你以前从没这么说过
Sure I have.
我当然说过
Well, of course you're my kid.
你当然是我的孩子
I mean, what do you think?
不然你认为呢
You're going to the wrong place.
你去错地方了
What?
什么
It's not your wedding license.
今天跟你们领结婚证无关
- What is it? - First kiss.
-那是什么 -初吻
No. Just tell me.
不可能 你直说吧
I mean, your first kiss with my mom.
我是说 你和我妈的初吻
My god, you're right.
我的天啊 你说的对
Thanks!
多谢啦
- The pier. - Thanks.
-码头 -谢谢
But maybe Sonya didn't make a mistake.
但也许索尼娅并没有做错
Maybe she just met her soul mate when she was young.
也许她是年轻时就遇到了心灵伴侣呢
No, no, no. That never happens.
不不不 这永远不可能发生的
See, she threw her life away,
看见没 她曾毅然抛弃自己的人生
and now she wants out.
而现在她想要解脱
Okay, let's cut the crap.
好了 我们别扯这些有的没的了
We're not talking about some character
我们在谈的不是
on a soap opera here, are we?
肥皂剧里的人物 对吧
No. No, we're not.
是 你说的很对
Honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 对不起
I don't want to hurt your feelings, but...
我不想伤害你的感情 但是
I've been feeling this way for a really long time,
我已经想了很久了
and... Can we be honest with each other?
咱俩能彼此坦诚相待吗
He's kind of a doofus.
他的确是有点蠢
I guess, but...
我猜是吧 但是
I thought you liked that about him.
我还以为你就喜欢他这点呢
No, I never did.
不 我从没喜欢过
Believe me, honey.
相信我 亲爱的
There are many better options out there.
林子里的好鸟多着呢
Like who?
举个例吧
I don't know.
我想想
Off the top of my head, uh...
比如说
how about that cute guy who delivers the pizzas?
送披萨的那个帅小伙怎么样
He's like 18!
他还没长熟呢
So?
这有什么
Don't mind me, ladies.
无视我接着聊
This is the last one.
这是最后一个了
I've changed the batteries
我刚刚做出了一个艰难的决定
In every last smoke detector in the house.
给屋子里每一个烟雾报警器都换了电池
Hey, dad.
老爸
I think I found a place online where I can sell this organ.
我在网上找到个地方可以卖这风琴
Can you drive me to the black market?
你能开车送我去黑市吗
I think they mean a different kind of organ, buddy.
黑市上卖的是器官不是风琴[同音多义]
Sweetie, why are you trying to sell that?
宝贝 你为什么想卖掉那个
In case things with dad's job get even worse.
以防老爸的生意继续缩水
Honestly, I don't know why
说真的 我就不懂了
everybody's making such a big deal.
你们怎么都这么大惊小怪的
Everything's fine.
我工作好好儿的
It makes no sense!
老天为什么要这样对我
I changed every one!
我每一个都换过电池啦
I'm gonna call my dad.
我还是打给我爸好了
No, we're not calling anyone!
不 不准求助他人
I can handle this.
我能处理
I just need the old burglar basher.
只需一根防狼棍即可
Is that your college cheerleading baton?
这不是你大学时候的拉拉队指挥棒吗
Not when you're on the business end of it.
是棒子就能用来砸东西
Guess that one won't be chirping anymore, will it?
这下哔不出来了吧
Honey...
亲爱滴
Go after him.
快去安慰安慰爸
Oh, no, he just needs to blow off some steam.
不用 他发泄发泄就好了
How's that for battery?!
叫你个电池作怪
Mom, like it or not,
妈 不管你乐不乐意
you made a commitment,
你们曾经海誓山盟过的
and maybe that doesn't mean anything to you anymore,
就算如今这誓言于你如过眼云烟
but you owe it to this family to save your marriage
但为了这个家 你有义务挽救你的婚姻
- and give it one more try. - What?
-再努力一回 -神马
End of the line, smokey joe!
末日到了 烟葱哥
Look, dad may be a doofus,
爸爸也许是呆了点
but he is 10 times better than any pizza-delivery boy.
可他远比那个什么披萨幼齿男要好得多了
Go to him.
快去安慰他
Did you --
你不会以为
I just detected your ass gettin' kicked!
轮到你冒烟了
Okay.
得了
Honey...
亲爱的
Thought I forgot about you, didn't you?
以为能逃过一劫 是吧
Nope.
做梦
Phil, no. Stop.
菲尔 打住
I gotta stop the damn chirping.
我不能让它在哔下去了
This isn't about the noise.
不是响声让你心烦
Sweetie...
小亲亲
...you're having a bad day.
你今天工作不顺心了
At the end of a bad month.
我都悲剧这一整个月了
I know.
我懂
You know how scary that is, Claire?
你知道我有多害怕吗 克莱尔
No. No, I don't,
不 我不知道
because you never tell me the bad stuff.
因为你从来不告诉我烦心事
You only share all the good stuff.
你只对我说开心事
Honey, what happened to us being a team?
我们不是说好要同甘苦共患难的吗
Right? We're supposed to lean on each other.
对吧 我们应该相互依靠才对啊
Honey...
亲爱的
I have faith in you.
我对你充满信心
I must be catching your cold.
一定是你的感冒害我流鼻涕
Okay.
好了
You know what?
看开点
Let's just get new smoke detectors.
我们买新的烟雾报警器去
We already changed them out last year.
我们去年刚换过一次
Remember, buddy? You helped me.
记得不 伙计 是你帮我换的
Sure did.
当然喽
Wait a minute. What'd you do with the old ones?
等一下 拆下来的你拿去干吗了
You told me to throw them in the garbage,
你叫我拿去扔掉的
so I put them in the attic to make a robot.
于是我就拿去阁楼搭了个机器人
It's the old ones.
是那些旧的在叫
The batteries are dying,
电池快用完了
and we can hear them through the vents.
声音是从通风口传进来的
You did it, buddy!
多谢提醒 小子
I'm sorry.
对不起晃到你了
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I did that.
那是我的功劳
Oh. That must be the pizza I ordered.
准是我订的披萨到了
Pizza? You ordered pizza?
披萨 你叫披萨了
Yeah. I was just sort of in the mood, you know?
对啊 心血来潮想吃披萨
But we had pizza a couple nights ago.
我们前几天刚吃过呀
I know, but I had an urge,
我知道 但我就是想吃
and when you get an urge, you get an urge.
心动不如行动嘛
Okay, here, I'll get it!
给我 我去付钱
No, sweetie, I've got it.
没事 宝贝 我去就行了
No, mom. You're always asking me to do things.
不 妈 你总叫我做点力所能及的事
I'll get it. Here, just sit back, relax.
让我去 你坐好等着吃
I'll get the pizza. Don't worry.
我去拿披萨 别担心
I-I...really -- okay, get the change.
我 我 真是 好吧 记得找零
Here!
拿去
And I think it's best you don't come around here anymore!
你再往我们家送披萨 我打断你的腿