摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第1集: Dude Ranch

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
We're beginning our initial descent to Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
飞机马上降落在怀俄明州杰克逊城
Thank you for flying united.
感谢您搭乘美联航
Reckon we'll be landing soon.
估计我们很快就着陆了
Phil, honey, you promised not till we got there.
菲尔 你保证落地前不变口音的
Okay.
This year we're going to a Dude Ranch.
我们今年要去度假牧场
With the whole family.
全家一起
Mm-hmm the family.
"全是"家人呢
What if Dylan buys his own ticket?
带上迪兰吧 他自己出票钱
We'll sleeping in seperate cabins.
我们保证分房睡
What if Dylan and I share a horse?
迪兰和我骑一匹马怎么样
Mm, I hate landing.
我讨厌降落
We'll get through this.
会挺过去的
What are you doing?
干嘛呢这是
I want my ears to pop.
我想把耳鸣"轰"走
Try putting a little rouge on 'em.
涂些胭脂就"红"了
Nobody gets me.
我的笑点永远无人能懂
Wow. Isn't this beautiful, little cowgirl?
景色多美啊 小牛仔女郎
You hate her sparkly outfit, don't you.
你对她抢眼的打扮有意见 是不是
No, I told you, it's fine,
不 我说过我没意见
I just didn't like you wearing a matching one.
我只是不喜欢你们穿父女装
So we haven't told the family yet,
我们还没有跟家人讲
but we've decided to adopt a baby boy.
但我们已经决定了要收养一个小男孩
From America this time.
这次要在美国收养
You might say we're "Buying domestic."
你也可以说我们在"支持国货"
In private. You might say that in private.
私底下说 这种话只能私下说
Our adoption attorney told us it would be a good idea
收养律师建议做一个相册
to make a photo book to show prospective moms.
展示给未来儿子的妈妈看
Yes, but he thought that Cam's version was a little too "artsy,"
没错 但他认为小卡的版本太文艺装逼
So, we decided to take a few rugged shots at the ranch to,
所以我们决定去农场拍些粗犷的照片
you know, balance it out.
平衡一下
I don't think it needs balancing out.
我认为这相册不需要平衡
Really?
不用吗
专业说法叫"高制作水准"[电影术语]
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第一集
Horse.
小马
Look, Jay! So beautiful!
杰 快看 好骏啊
Your ears haven't popped yet, huh?
你仍处于耳鸣状态吗
I'm like the Horse Whisperer.
我就像是"马语者"
But something is taking this one skittish.
不过它不知怎么有点受惊了
Look at the mountains.
放眼远山如黛
They're amazing.
真是巍峨秀丽
I've never been this far from home before
我从来没有离家这么远过
now I've never been this far.
现在又远了一步
now I've never been this far.
然后又远了一步
Where's a cliff when you need one?
崖到跳时方恨少
Look, kids! A real life cowboy.
孩子们 看 实打实的牛仔
Oh. Come see. Come see.
来看 快来看
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
Oh, my.
老天啊
My name is Hank.
我叫汉克
Here at the Lost Creek Ranch,
这里是"失落河"农场
you're gonna ride, you're gonna rope and you're gonna shoot.
在这里 你们可以骑马 抛绳和射击
You gonna see a sky so full of stars,
夜晚可看到繁星满天
It'll put your city lights to shame.
都市的霓虹夜景也相形见绌
And when it's all down, you maight just encounter
远离喧嚣 洗尽浮华 或许你就会发现
a piece of yourselves you never knew was there.
自己未曾发现过的真我
Are there any questions?
有什么问题吗
Uh, do we book spa treatments through you or...
做水疗的话是向你预定 还是...
I like you, kid.
我喜欢你 小子
I'm gonna call you "Hollywood."
我以后就叫你"好莱坞"
That wasn't an answer.
你没回答我的问题
And who's this Cactus Flower?
这位仙人球是谁
What?
你说什么
That's my wife Gloria.
这是我妻子歌洛莉亚
Well, She's "Cactus Flower" now, old-timer.
她以后就叫仙人球了 老前辈
These, uh, these nicknames-- are they set in stone?
这些个...绰号 都不能改吗
Okey-dokey.
好了
You ready, gunslinger?
准备好了吗 枪手
I hear word of trouble in these parts.
我听说这玩意儿不好使唤
Pull!
上膛
That oughta fix it, eh, Jay?
还行吧 杰
You got a piece of it.
你有两下子
I been practicing like crazy.
我一直拼命训练
All my cowboy skills--
所有的牛仔技能
Shootin', ropin' pancake eatin'.
射击 抛绳 吃煎饼
Why? Because sometimes
为何 因为有时候
I feel like Jay doesn't respect me as a man.
我觉得杰不把我当男人
It just when you say, "Phil is my son-in-law,"
每当说"菲尔是我女婿"的时候
It sound like you're saying, "Phyllis, come up, my son-in-law."
像是说"菲儿 是我女婿"
- That's ridiculous. - Okay, who's your son-in-law?
-别傻了 -那好 你女婿是谁
Phyllis.
菲儿嘛
I'm not asking for a hug.
我又不是说要个拥抱
I just want to get that look a newfound respect.
我只想要一个肯定的眼神
Like...
这样
Or...
或这样
Or... mm.
或者这样
Yeah.
不错
Check it out.
看好了
Two birds, one leg.
一腿二鸟
Pull it!
上膛
Not bad, eh, old-timer?
不错吧 老前辈
Uh, see, Slappy only had three fingers.
快看 三指火枪手
What?
什么
He only had three fingers.
三指火枪手
Who's next?
下一个谁来
Oh, me. Me.
我 我
Oh, this is good. This is good.
这个好 这造型酷
Tres macho.
真男人
No smile. Don't smile. Good.
不要笑 别笑 很好
You ready?
准备好了吗
Wait, do I say "pull"?
等等 我是不是该喊"上膛"
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
Mitchell, why don't you go find Manny have the spa.
米奇尔 你还是去水疗馆找曼尼吧
Wouldn't that be more fun?
那可比这儿有趣多了
Yeah.
好的
I realized that if I was gonna raise a boy,
我终于明白 要养一个儿子
I needed to butch up my life.
我首先要爷们儿起来
You know, I wanted to be able to teach my son
我希望我儿子从我身上学到的东西
all the things that my dad taught Claire.
就跟克莱尔从我爸那儿学到的那样
Hey, Hollywood.
你好呀 好莱坞
I don't love that.
我不喜欢这称呼
Wanna see something?
想不想看样东西
Oh, my gosh. Is that a firecracker?
老天 你拿的是爆竹吗
Shh!
Now I just need to find the perfect thing to blow up.
我现在得好好想想要炸什么
Is that thing even legal?
这玩意儿合法吗
Not here. It's from Germany.
在美国不合法 从德国偷渡过来的
If they had this during the war,
如果二战的时候他们有这个
right now we'd all be knee-deep in strudel.
现在咱们就要受德国面卷的祸害了
Watch it!
注意点
What you doing, eh? You readin'?
你在做什么 读书吗
Trying to.
欲读不能
I'm not so good at it either.
我读书也不怎么好
- I'm not surprised. - That was a joke.
-可以预见 -开玩笑的
I'm Jimmy Scrivano.
我叫吉米·斯克利瓦诺
You want to see me do a cannonball?
想看我跳个炸弹开花吗
I'd rather see you get hit by one, but...
我倒挺希望你被炸得开花 但...
Ha. Good one, gorgeous.
妞 你真幽默
Jay! Is this like the lobster?!
杰 马和龙虾一样能吃吗
Do I get to pick one for dinner?
晚餐能不能宰一头
Because this one looks very tender.
这头看上去肉好嫩啊
Look alive, old-timer.
活力四射啊 老前辈
One of your calves is getting away.
你的一侧小腿肚都变形了
Hey, something's wrong with my horse. She's veering left.
我的马有点问题 她一直往左偏
When this happened, my uncle was at stroke.
我叔叔中风那会也这样
Oh there'nothing wrong with buttercup,
"金凤花"可没什么问题
you just got to let her know who's the boss.
你得示示威让它知道谁才是主人
Beautiful form, cactus flower!
造型真漂亮 仙人掌
Beautiful!
美极了
You look like a dadgum conquistadora!
看起来真像个西班牙马背女王
She's deaf, but I can hear ya.
她耳背 我可没有
Why are you riding that way?
你为嘛要这个姿势
I'm afraid that cow over there might bite me.
我害怕那边的牛会咬我
Oh, yes, he's gonna come up and bite you
它"当然"要冲过来咬你
because your leg looks so desirable with those--
谁让你美腿配靓鞋 秀色可餐呢
Are those canvas?
你穿的是帆布鞋吗
Okay, Phil, ease that one back over towards me.
菲尔 把后面那头轻轻赶到我这儿
- Got it. - Ease him back this way.
-收到 -轻轻赶过来
Hey! Piece of cake, huh, Jay?
嘿嘿 小菜一碟 是吧 杰
- Huh? - Ease that one over to Bossy.
-什么 -把那头赶到红太狼那儿
Which one's Bossy?
哪头是红太狼
That's my nickname for your wife.
那是我给你老婆取的外号
Hilarious.
真幽默
Go, mom! Whoo!
老妈加油 哇哦
Yeah, mom! You rock!
老妈加油 您"酷毙"啦
Oh, I wish I had a rock.
我倒真想"毙"了你小子
Hey. It wouldn't kill you to be nice to Dylan.
对迪兰友善点儿又不会死
It might.
会死的
But, honey, I don't know why you always stick up for him.
但亲爱的 我不明白为什么你总护着他
Haley can do so much better.
海莉完全有资本挑个更好的
Because I know what it's like to fall for a girl
因为我明白深爱一个女儿
whose dad thinks I'm not good enough.
却不受岳父待见 是什么感觉
All right, you're right.
好吧 听你的
I can make more of an effort.
我尽量对他好点儿
That's the woman I love.
这才是我心爱的女人
we taking a little break over here? Laying some pipe?
两位是在这儿休息 打算云雨一番吗
No. Sorry. I was just talking to Bossy.
对不起 我只是在和红太狼聊天
- Phil! - I'm sorry.
-菲尔 -对不起
Jay, look! I got this one!
杰 看 我拦住这头了
I got this one!
我搞定它啦
She's veering left again.
我的马又开始往左偏了
When we get back, I'm gonna see
等咱回去了 我倒要看看
If she can track a pencil with her eyes.
这货到底是不是斜眼
Okay, Lily, I'm going to push you one more time.
好吧 莉莉 我就再推你一次
Now don't kick me, okay?
不要踢我哦
Aah! Oh! Lily!
啊 莉莉
I said don't kick me. Okay?
我说了 别踢我 好吗
You know it's your own fault that's happening.
你挨踢可不是她的错
Why don't you try standing behind her?
干嘛不站在她后面推呢
You are an idiot.
你是个白痴
Oh, really? I ain't the one getting kicked.
是吗 被踢的可不是我啊
Why are you following me?
你干嘛跟踪我
Why are you fighting me here, gorgeous?
你干嘛非跟我吵 妞儿
This works.
咱俩之间有戏
I really, really don't appreciate
我真心 不喜欢
you calling me "Gorgeous."
你叫我妞儿
I just want to enjoy time with my family,
我只想和家人享受美好时光
So if you don't mind--mm!
所以如果你不介意...
Not a problem. See you around, sunshine.
当然不介意 回见 阳光小美女
You kissed a boy!
你亲了个男孩
No, the boy kissed me. Okay, Lily?
明明是他强吻我好不好 莉莉
The boy kissed me.
他吻我
*I rode a horse for the first time today*
*人生第一次 把那马儿骑*
*wasn't surprised when it went... neigh*
*马儿嘶嘶叫 吓我心儿跳*
Hey, Dylan.
嘿 迪兰
Hey, Mrs. Dunphy.
你好呀 邓菲太太
I was wondering if we could have a little chat.
我们谈谈行吗
Oh. You want me to go home.
你想赶我走吧
No, no. It's the--the opposite of that.
不是 与你想的正相反
I want you to go home?
那就是"我想赶你走"
No, I, um, I want you to know how glad I am that you're here.
不 我想让你知道 有你同行我很开心
Really?
真的吗
'Cause sometimes I just get this vibe you don't like me.
有时候我觉得你不喜欢我
Oh. Dylan, no. I'm sorry.
迪兰 不是的 真抱歉
I-I like you.
我喜欢你
I-I like you a lot. I just...
我好喜欢你 不过...
it's complicated because Haley's my daughter.
情况比较复杂 因为海莉是我女儿
Whoa. Whoa, whoa.
我靠 我靠 不是吧
You are totally a hot mom, but I can't do this.
你虽然是个辣妈 但我不能违背伦常
Oh, my god. Okay, we--there's--no, no.
我的天 乱了 不是这么回...不
I merely meant that I'm sorry if I made you feel unwelcome.
我只想说 要是怠慢你了 我道歉
Whew! That would have been awkward.
呼... 不然可就尴尬了
So awkward.
超尴尬
You know, but for the record, Mrs. Dunphy...
但说句老实话 邓菲太太
Yes?
什么
If Haley wasn't my girlfriend...
如果海莉不是我女朋友
and mr. Dunphy was out of the picture...
而且没有邓菲先生插足的话
I would be honored to share your bed
我愿与你同床共枕
And raise Luke, Alex, and Haley as my own.
把卢克 艾丽克斯和海莉当做亲生孩子一样养大
Okay.
好吧
Good talk.
聊得很开心
*She'll be running down the mountain*
*夕阳沉沉落山间*
*She'll be running down the mountain when she comes*
*夕阳沉沉落山间 明天悄悄再升起*
The song ended two minutes ago.
歌两分钟前就该结束了
[1976年上演的歌剧 又称贝隆夫人]
Well, I'll tell you what, she could play Evita.
我跟你说 她都能演《艾薇塔》了
Really? You notice the crickets left?
是吗 你没发现连蟋蟀都走干净了
Anyone want more water?
还有人想喝水吗
Oh, Dad, I'll take one.
老爸 我要一瓶
Heads up.
接住了
Oh! Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Oh. It was--it was dark. I-I couldn't see it. Thank you.
天太黑了 我没看见 谢了
So did you set off the firecracker yet?
你那个爆竹放了吗
When I do, you won't have to ask.
如果我真放了 一定天下大乱
First, all the electronics will go out,
首先 所有的电子产品都会失灵
Then comes the heat flash.
接着热浪进袭
Afterwards, the living will envy the dead.
之后 所有人都会生不如死
And yet I'm the one on the no-fly list.
你如此残暴 上禁飞名单的竟然是我
You know what? Maybe next time I'll just catch it,
这样吧 下次由我来接
and then hand it to you.
然后把它递给你
Oh, okay. Yeah, let's do that.
好吧 行 就那么做
You--you do everything, and I'll do nothing.
你全部包办 我无所事事
Something on your mind?
你有心事吗
This isn't the right place to talk about it.
众人面前 不方便谈这事
Okay.
好吧
I-I'm s--
我...我...
I'm not sure if we should have another baby.
我在想到底该不该再要一个孩子
What? Are you serious?
什么 你说真的吗
I think that we might be rushing into this.
或许咱们有点操之过急
Rushing into-- we've been working--
操之过急 咱们已经努力
Everybody, it's me, Dylan.
各位 我是迪兰
I just wanted to thank you all for bringing me on this trip,
我只想谢谢大家能带我一起来旅行
and making me feel like one of the family,
让我觉得如你们的家人一般
especially bossy.
特别谢过红太狼
So I can't think of a better time
我想趁此绝好时机
to ask something of the woman that I love.
问问我心爱的女人
Okay.
好吧
No, no.
不 不
Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy,
海莉·格温多林·邓菲
will you do me the honors
你愿意赐我殊荣
of being my lawfully wedded--
做我合法的妻...
No. No, no, no, no, no. No proposals.
停下 不行 不能求婚
Not now. Not gonna happen.
现在不行 门都没有
She's a child, so...
她还是个孩子 所以...
- Mom! - You're still in high school!
-妈 -你才是个高中生啊
I meant after she graduates.
可以等她毕业再结婚
Not then. Not now.
现在不行 那时也不行
Not ever.
永远都不行
Seriously, what are you two gonna live off of?
说真的 你们俩要靠什么生活
The--the--the royalties from the horsey song?
靠你那烂歌赚的版税吗
- Put it back in your pocket. - Would you stop it?
-把那玩意放回去 -你还有完没完
No, I won't. I won't.
没完 绝对没完
No, it's okay.
没事 没关系
I guess I'll just turn in.
我还是先回屋了
Just so you know, there's a fan in my cabin
预先告诉你们一声 我小屋的风扇不好
that sounds like someone crying.
声音如泣似诉
Dylan, wait! I hate you!
迪兰 等等 我恨你
Oh, come on. Haley, get back here!
算了吧 海莉 回这儿来
Phil, anything?
菲尔 能说句话吗
I think you said it all, Claire.
你说得就够多了 克莱尔
You want me to rope her?
你想让我把她捆起来吗
I can, you know.
我可以的
For what it's worth,
听不听由你们
my second wife was in high school.
当年我第二个老婆就是高中生
Sweetie, here. Here we go.
甜心 这儿 看着
- One, two, three. - One, two, three.
-一 二 三 -一 二 三
- Gone. - It's gone! It's over there!
-没啦 -它不见啦 它在那儿呢
It's not back there.
它不在那儿
- We counted to three. - Yes.
-我们是数到三的 -对
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I-I slept on the couch in the lodge.
我昨晚在门房睡沙发
I know you didn't want to have a big fight last night.
我知道你昨晚不想跟我大吵
Well, I'm ready now.
现在我准备好了
Cam, I'm sorry.
小卡 对不起
Look, what if I can't do the father-son stuff?
要是我没法做那些父子活动怎么办
The hunting, the--the sports,
打猎啊 运动啊
the Three Stooges?
看《活宝三人组》啊
You know what happens in real life
你知道现实生活中是什么样的
when someone gets hit in the head with a ladder,
要是有人脑袋让梯子砸了
they go to the hospital and they get an M.R.I.
他们会去医院做核磁共振
Never see that scene.
那片子里可没这么演
I think you're overthinking this.
我觉得你想得太多了
You know, I love sports, I love the stooges.
我爱运动 我爱看《活宝三人组》
We've got this covered.
我们能搞定的
No. No, you--you got it covered,
不 不是的 你能搞定
but I'm just stuck on the sidelines,
但是我只能坐冷板凳
pretending to understand the rules, and...
假装懂得那些规则 而且...
You know, my dad was a rough-and-tumble guy.
我爸一贯狂野粗暴
And I just-- I could never relate to him.
我...我向来和他难以兴趣相投
And I don't know. I just don't think I could handle
我不知道 我觉得我无法承受
disappointing... two generations.
和父亲 儿子的关系都很失败
I think you're more masculine
我觉得你比你自己想象的
Than you give yourself credit for.
要爷们儿得多
Who puts a birdhouse next to a porch?
谁把鸟巢建在走廊旁边的
Claire, I know that you're worried
克莱尔 我知道你害怕
that Dylan is gonna break Haley's heart,
迪兰会玩弄海莉的感情
but I see in his eyes
但我从他眼中读出了
that he's gonna stick with her forever.
白头到老的执着
No matter what, he's always going to be with her.
无论怎样 他都会跟她在一起
On your deathbed--
等到你临终前
Okay. All right. I can't take this anymore.
好了 行了 我受不了了
I'm gonna go find her.
我得去找她
No. You push too hard, you chase her right into his arms.
不行 逼得太紧只会适得其反
You'll end up with a boob for a son-in-law.
到时候那个蠢蛋就真成你女婿了
Believe me, you don't want that.
相信我 你绝对不想变成那样
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
- What? - Hey, have you guys seen Dylan?
-怎么了 -你们有人看见迪兰了吗
No. No. Why?
没 没有 怎么了
I'm not talking to you.
我不想理你
He said he was going out for a walk last night,
他昨晚说过要出去走走
and no one's seen him since.
此后他就一直不见踪影
Sweetheart, I'm sure he's fine.
亲爱的 我敢保证他没事
Maybe after last night, he just went home.
可能他昨晚直接回家了
Doubt it. He left his luggage.
不太可能 他行李还在这呢
We have to do something.
我们得想想办法
If he doesn't eat five times a day, he gets spacey.
一天不吃上五顿饭 他就会"飘然若仙"
What would that even look like?
真想看看那是什么样子
We'll find him. Hank?
我们会找到他的 汉克
We got a situation here!
我们这儿出了点状况
What seems to be the trouble?
什么状况
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
What?
谈什么
You stole my first kiss.
你偷走了我的初吻
What are you talkin' about?
有没有搞错
I had it all planned out.
我早幻想过了
It was supposed to be special,
我的初吻经历要很特别
someone with a high GPA And a bright future,
他必须成绩倍儿棒 前途无量
not a Mario Brother.
而不是"马里奥兄弟"
Fine. You know what? I don't even want your kiss.
好吧 听着 我压根不稀罕你的吻
Here, you can have it back.
拿去 还给你
There. Now we're even.
好了 咱俩扯平了
Well, keep it. I don't -- I don't want it anymore.
你自个儿留着吧 我不想要了
What am I doing?
我在干什么啊
Okay, people.
好了 大伙儿听着
Looks like we have a walker.
看来我们之中有人走失了
Right now he is facing treacherous terrain,
此刻他面对的是险恶的地形
sudden drops, mountain lions,
以及暗洞 山狮和饿熊
hungry bears, oh, and wolverines.
对了 还有狼獾呢
That is, if the hypothermia didn't already get him.
前提是他还没被冻死
Why did we come here again?
为什么又故地重游了
So our best bet is to split up.
我们最好兵分三路
You two are gonna take the North hiking trail.
你俩负责搜索北面步道
- Can I go with my dad instead? - Negative.
-我能和我爸一队吗 -不行
I need buffalo Phil and old-timer
水牛菲尔和老前辈
to check the Snake River.
得沿着斯内克河前进
Buffalo Phil --
水牛菲尔
worth the wait.
最后的才是最好的绰号啊
Me and cactus flower will ride on up to Destiny Ridge.
我和仙人球负责天命山脊
Maybe I should ride up there with her.
应该让我陪她才对吧
Negatory. That trail is for advanced riders only.
没门儿 那条路线只适合高阶骑手
We don't need another dead body.
我可不想再出人命
"Another"?
"再出"人命
Let's go! Move 'em out.
上马 出发
Phil, help me saddle my horse, will ya?
菲尔 帮我挂上马鞍 行吗
Well, look who's suddenly needed by his father-in-law.
瞧瞧岳父大人在向谁求助
Phyllis.
菲儿啊
Phil --
菲尔
is.
是也
Hey, uncle Mitch. Whatcha doing?
米奇舅舅 你在做什么
Oh, hey.
你好
Just -- just thinkin'.
想些心事罢了
You know, I've been meaning to tell you,
听着 我一直想告诉你
you're a super fun uncle.
你是个超有趣的舅舅
And I'm saying this as a boy.
这可是小男生的肺腑之言
Uncle Cameron sent you over here, didn't he?
是卡梅隆舅夫派你来的吧
What? That's hilarious.
什么 别搞笑了
No, I love how you and me can joke like this.
我就爱你跟我这样开玩笑
Okay, Luke, look, i don't know how much Cam told you,
卢克 听着 我不知道小卡向你透露了多少
but I don't think this is a problem
但我觉得 这种问题
that you can help me with. It's...
你帮不了的 这事...
Okay, good. I've got my own problem.
好吧 我承认 是我自己遇到了问题
What? What's that?
什么 怎么了
Can you keep a secret?
你能替我保密吗
I kept a pretty big one for 22 years, so...
说吧 我将一个大秘密守了22年[同志身份]
I've got this new firecracker,
我有个没用过的爆竹
and I can't decide what to blow up.
不知道该拿它来炸什么
Oh, Luke, that's dangerous.
卢克 这玩意很危险
I know. That's what's fun about it.
我知道 玩的就是心跳嘛
I don't get boys.
我真搞不懂男孩子们
What is so great about destroying things?
搞破坏有什么好的
It turns stuff into flying chunks of stuff.
碎片四溅的多过瘾啊
Okay, no. No, g-give it to me. Come on.
好吧 不 交给我 快点
fine.
好吧
I take it back. You're not that fun.
算我看错你了 你没那么有趣
All right, hey, look, um,
好吧 不如这样
we'll do it together, all right?
我们一起点了它 好吗
You just made the best decision of your life.
你刚做了你这辈子最正确的决定
Damn it!
该死
Buttercup! What the hell's wrong with this horse?
金凤花 这马出了什么毛病
Jay.
I want to talk to you about
我想和你谈谈
that son-in-law crack you made at breakfast.
你早餐时说的关于女婿的言论
- Oh, I didn't mean anything by that. - I think you did.
-我没什么特别的意思 -我觉得你有
I get that I wasn't your first choice to marry Claire,
我知道我不是你最中意的女婿人选
but it's been 18 years, and there hasn't been a day
但结婚18年来 我没有哪一天
when I wasn't a loyal husband to your daughter
对克莱尔不是一心一意
and a great dad to your grandkids.
对你的孙子孙女不是疼爱有加
So if we've still got a problem, now it's your problem.
要是你还不满意 那就是你的问题
Phil, wait up.
菲尔 等会儿
Let me ask you something, man to man.
我问你一个问题 男人之间的对话
Okay.
问吧
You notice anything funny about the --
你有没有注意到...
Hank character and, uh...
汉克那家伙和...
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚吗
Yeah, he's hitting on her. Why?
当然了 他在勾引她 怎么了
I knew it.
我就知道
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Destiny ridge.
天命山脊
Buttercup, ha!
金凤花 驾
Buttercup, hiya!
金凤花 驾驾
Seriously?
有没有搞错
Okay. Okay, it's clear.
没问题 鸟屋是空的
After this, we're gonna have some angry birds.
炸了它 就能看到真实版愤怒的小鸟了
Yeah.
没错
It's gonna be "Bye Bye Birdie."
我们就该喊"拜拜小鸟"
It's a big musical from the '60s.
那是六十年代的一台大型音乐剧
No. Forget it. What you said.
算了 还是叫愤怒的小鸟吧
Okay.
可以了
Okay, go.
好 撤
That's it?
就这样吗
I'm sorry, buddy.
很遗憾 老弟
I brought that thing all the way from...
亏我大老远买过来...
Cam, I did a boy thing! I blew up the birdhouse!
小卡 我终于做了件男人的事 我把鸟窝炸了
You should have seen it. It was so awesome.
你真该看看 酷毙了
That's great!
太棒了
Yeah. I think I can do this.
是的 我觉得我能行
I mean, maybe not everything and maybe not right away,
我是说 或许还要一步步一件件来
- and not the Three Stooges... - No.
-暂时无法忍受《活宝三人组》 -那就不看
I do. I want a son.
我确定了 我想要一个儿子
I'm sorry I panicked.
对不起 之前有点恐慌
Oh, that's great.
那好极了
Now maybe we can go back to taking pictures for the book.
我们继续拍照攒相册吧
Yes! Pictures of me blowing up stuff!
好啊 拍张我炸飞鸟窝的照片
Okay, I see we've overcorrected.
好吧 我觉得咱矫枉过正了
I know you think I'm the mean mom
我知道你认定我是个毒妈
who wouldn't let you marry your boyfriend,
棒打鸳鸯 不准你们结婚
but someday you're gonna realize,
但是总有一天你会明白
I did what had to be done.
我这么做是为你好
No, you didn't. I was never gonna marry Dylan.
不 别狡辩 我从来就没有打算跟迪兰结婚
I told him no.
我拒绝了他
Oh, you did? Thank god.
真的吗 谢天谢地
But it was my proposal to turn down.
他是向我求婚 要由我来拒绝
You know, you keep telling me to act like an adult,
你一直让我像个大人
but then you don't even give me a chance.
但你从来不给我这个机会
Oh. You sort of got me there.
你真说到点子上了
But, sweetheart, I don't expect you to understand this.
但是 亲爱的 我不指望你知父母心
I certainly didn't when I was your age.
在你这个年纪的时候 我也不懂
I look at you as my baby, and I always will.
在我心目中 你只是个孩子 永远都是
It's just what moms do.
当妈的都这样
I'm not a baby anymore!
我不是小孩子了
Okay? And I am never gonna see Dylan again!
明白吗 我再也见不到迪兰了
Dylan!
迪兰
Dylan!
迪兰
What?!
什么事
Where are you?!
你在哪
Wyoming!
怀俄明州
You're okay!
你没事
I had the craziest night.
我度过了有生以来最疯狂的夜晚
When you rejected me, I felt lost and scared.
你拒绝我后 我觉得很迷茫 很害怕
And then I went out on a walk,
后来我就出去走走
and I felt a whole different kind of lost and scared.
走着走着我真迷路了 才真害怕了
And then I fell asleep in the stable.
后来我在马厩睡着了
And when I woke up, I met this woman named Jake
醒来时 我碰见了一位叫杰克的女人
who's strong like a man.
她壮得像个爷们似的
Then we had this long talk, and he/she hired me.
我们谈了很久 他或者她 雇佣了我
Uh, what do you mean, she hired you?
什么叫她雇佣你了
I work here now.
我现在在这工作了
So you're staying?
你要留下来吗
- Yeah. - What about us?
-是啊 -那我们怎么办
It could never work. We're from two different worlds.
我们走不到一起的 你我门不当户不对
You're a high school student,
你是高中生
and I'm a ranch hand.
而我是农场工人
I'm just--I'm so glad you're okay. I really am.
你没事 你没事我很开心 真的
Thanks. But we're not supposed to fraternize with the guests.
谢谢 但我们是不能和客人太亲密的
Okay.
好吧
Dylan!
迪兰
Dylan!
迪兰
You got a voice like a meadowlark, don't ya?
你的声音好响亮 像草地鹨似的
Dylan!
迪兰
Yeah, I sure am worried about that kid.
我真为那孩子担心
Dylan!
迪兰
He ain't down there.
他又不在我屁股底下
Oh, come on now. You come up here for the cowboy experience.
拜托 你来这是为了体验牛仔生活
You're looking at him.
你面前这位就是牛仔
Do I look like the kind of woman that would cheat on her husband?
我看起来像是水性杨花的女人吗
Yes.
是的
Really?
真的吗
Hey! I think you better move away from that woman.
你小子 最好离我女人远点
Only we touch our women when they don't want us to.
我们的女人要拒绝 也只有我们能霸王硬上弓
Easy. Easy there, friend.
别紧张 朋友
I wasn't hitting on this filly.
我没有勾引这个女人
This is all part of the package.
这是旅游项目的一部分
If I didn't play the bad guy,
如果我不扮恶棍
he wouldn't get to ride up and be the big hero.
他也就没机会骑马赶过来 英雄救美了
He doesn't need you to make him a hero.
不需要你来衬托他的英雄形象
He's a hero every day.
他天天都是英雄
Why don't you do us all a favor? Get back on your horse,
你识趣一点吧 骑上马
ride down to the lodge and tell 'em--
回到旅馆 告诉他们
Can you keep him still?
你能让他别动吗
- I'm trying to make a point. - I am.
-我在说话呢 -我尽力了
Okay. Okay, I'm gone.
好的 我就走
Ma'am.
女士
Wait. Wait.
等等
There's something I wanna say to you.
你给我听好了
I will only be checking "somewhat satisfied"
你们的客户点评卡上
- on our comment card. - Jeez.
-我只填基本满意 -老天啊
I mean, he was great with the kids.
他对孩子们很好呀
I looked it up.
我查过了
The distance between our houses is 2,443 miles.
我们房子之间的距离是2443英里
Yeah, but, you know, on some maps,
但是有些地图上
it's like--pfft! this big.
只有这么短
God, you're stupid.
天呐 你真笨
All in all, it was a great vacation.
总而言之 这个假期棒极了
We may have lost a man...
或许我们失去了一个人
But out there on the range, under that great big sky,
但在茫茫山野 苍苍天穹之中
we found a part of ourselves we never knew was there,
我们发现了 自己未曾发现过的真我
just like the horny cowboy said we would.
真被那个色鬼牛仔说中了
No.
别这样
Fine.
好吧