摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第10集: 特快圣诞 Express Christmas

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
Ay, finally!
哎呀 总算出场了
Look who's wearing her itsy-bitsy bikini.
看看谁穿着迷你比基尼闪亮登场了
He can comment because he's gay.
同志之言 不算调戏
He was talking about Lily.
他是在说莉莉
So was I.
我也是
Ay, Cam, you make her look so pretty.
小卡 你把她打扮得太漂亮了
Guess who's not coming for Christmas.
猜猜谁圣诞节不过来了
And the spotlight shifts.
你比女儿抢镜多了
- Mom. She cancelled. - What?
-老妈 她不来了 -什么
In a voice mail, no less.
没有道歉 只有留言
Unbelievable--and by that, I mean believable.
难以置信 好吧 其实完全可以置信
Why isn't Nana coming?
外婆为啥不来了啊
I don't know. Something about her new boyfriend
不知道 好像她新男友
whisking her away on a cruise.
硬要拽她去游轮巡航
- I just got my gift. - What boyfriend?
-她不来算是对我的大礼了 -什么男友
Carl the cruise ship captain.
游轮船长卡尔
It was in her holiday newsletter.
她的节日简讯里写着呢
Oh, I can't read that whole thing. No.
那玩意我可读不下去
Yeah, after two pages about the bird she rescued...
是啊 前两页都在讲她勇救小鸟
And by the way,
顺便一提
I don't think you can say you rescued something if it dies.
鸟都死了 怎么能算是救了它
- It died? - She wrote a poem about it.
-鸟死了吗 -她还为此写了首诗呢
A little too free with the free verse for my taste,
在我看来 就算作为自由体诗歌也太过飘忽
but fine, we'll call it a poem.
不过算了 姑且当它是首诗吧
I stopped reading after she talked about suing her book club.
我看到她写要起诉她的读书俱乐部时 就看不下去了
Oh, I stopped reading after "Dear friends,
我只看到"亲爱的朋友们
Family and others..."
家人们以及闲杂人等..."
I'm sorry. Who are "Others"?
对不起 谁是"闲杂人等"
- Me. - No, you're not...
-我呗 -你才不是...
Uh, maybe you are.
好吧 也许是指你
Actually, she's kind of at her best at Christmas.
其实吧 她圣诞节表现算好的了
She makes a mean cookie.
她烤的"薄饼干"很不错
[Mean 一词多义 技术好的/刻薄的]
What other kind could she possibly make?
她除了刻"薄"还会什么
Aw, it's so sad that
真可怜
you guys are not gonna be with your mom this Christmas.
今年你们不能和妈妈共度圣诞了
- It's fine. - Yeah, it's more than fine.
-其实还好 -岂止还好
Let's just-- can we move off of mom?
我们还是 我们别再谈妈了吧
Yes, please.
赶紧的
Yeah, and the upside now, Mitchell--
米奇尔 往好的方面想
We can spend Christmas in Missouri
我们圣诞节可以去密苏里了
where it actually feels like Christmas.
那里才真的有圣诞气氛呢
Wait. Hang on a second. Just because Mom isn't coming
等等 慢点 妈妈不来
doesn't mean we're not gonna spend Christmas together.
不代表我们不能在一起过圣诞啊
I mean, it's about family.
与家人团聚才是重点啊
Who do you think we're seeing in Missouri, claire,
你觉得我们是去密苏里看谁的 克莱尔
- The Oak Ridge Boys? - Hold on.
-橡树岭男孩? -等等
[橡树岭男孩为美国乡村声乐组合]
I thought we were all getting together Christmas Eve this year.
今年的平安夜不是说好一起过吗
We're on a flight to Mexico the 25th.
25号我们就飞去墨西哥了
What do you mean, you're getting on a flight on the 25th?
说什么呢 你们25号就要飞走
You two needed time with your mom.
是你们俩要和妈妈相处
I've already served my time with your mom.
我早就忍了你们的妈妈很多年了
- Oh, Dad. - Well, uh,
-老爸啊 -好吧
well, when are we gonna have Christmas then?
那我们什么时候过圣诞节呢
I heard kids are getting snatched in Mexico.
我听说墨西哥有很多人贩子专门拐小孩
What?
什么
Kids get snatched here just as much.
美国人贩子也不少
It happens all the time. Don't be scared.
司空见惯了 别害怕
Now when you say "All the time"
"司空见惯"难道是指...
Okay, well what about next weekend?
好了 下周末怎么样
Cause we're only home till the 21st, right?
因为我们21号前在家 对吧
Yeah, we leave tomorrow and we don't come back until the 21st.
我们明天离家 21号才回来
Hey, math club, could you get me some more lemonade?
数学精 能帮我拿杯柠檬水吗
Are we saying that this is the last time
难道说今天是圣诞节前
we're all gonna be together as a family until after the holidays?
我们全家人最后一次相聚吗
And for you, maybe ever.
对你来说 可能是人生最后一次了
Well, this stinks.
这太糟了
Yeah, we can't do this. This is not right.
对啊 这可不行 不能这样
We always spend Christmas together.
圣诞节一直都是一起过的
Yeah, we have to do something about it.
对 我们得想想法子才行
Ho, ho, hold up a sec.
等 等等 大家收声
We're all free today.
我们今天都没事
We've got four hours to shop, cook, wrap, get a tree.
有4个小时可以购物 煮菜 包礼物 买圣诞树
By tonight,
到了晚上
we could be celebrating Christmas, right?
我们就可以共度圣诞不是吗
I-I guess we could do that.
我觉得应该可行
Of course we can!
当然可行啦
Have you ever heard of express Christmas?
你们听说过"特快圣诞"吗
- No. - No, you haven't, because I just invented it.
-没有 -肯定没有 这是我刚发明的
Express Christmas, "Tm."
特快圣诞 菲尔专利
- It's when you can't have it on Christmas day... - I got it.
-就是无法圣诞当天庆祝节日... -我明白
- And you have to scramble. - Get on with it!
-只好提前速成 -行动吧
- Yeah, yeah... - We're wasting time! We're wasting time!
-行了行了 -大家速度 时间不等人
Everyone in the house! We'll make a plan!
全体进屋 好好计划一下
Time is of the--oh! Ow! Hot! Hot! It's just too hot!
时间不等... 烫 地面晒得好烫
- Oh, Phil! - Aah!
-菲尔小心 -啊呀
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第十集
- So we're really doing this, huh? - Yes.
-我们真要这么做吗 -对
- Yeah. - 'cause I had stuff lined up for Christmas Eve.
-当然了 -平安夜事项我都安排好了
Yeah, Jay.
当然了 杰
It's Manny's last chance to enjoy a family Christmas.
也是曼尼享受家庭圣诞的最后机会哦
Until next year, you mean.
你是想说 今年的最后机会吧
Well, with all the snatchings...
那么多人贩子...
Get out of my head, Luke!
别吓我了 卢克
Okay, who's gonna get the tree?
好 谁去买圣诞树
Oh! I will. I will.
我去我去
Because, you know, get the wrong kind, people get upset.
一旦买错 有人会不高兴的
- You get upset. - I'm people.
-只有你会不高兴 -我也是人
Fine, I'll get the turkey. What about gifts?
好 我去买火鸡 礼物呢
Jay, did we finish shopping?
杰 礼物都买了吗
Yeah, but we're not wrapped.
买完了 不过还没包好
Oh, I can help with that.
那个我可以帮忙
We have a mobile wrapping station.
我们有个可移动礼品包装站
God, has that thing paid for itself.
那家伙 可真是物超所值
Really? Cause I feel like I paid for it.
是吗 我怎么觉得是我买的单
Okay. We've got lights and ornaments at our place.
行 灯和装饰品在我们家
Oh! You know what would be great?
万事俱备 只差什么呢
- Is the angel! - The angel.
-只差小天使 -小天使
- Yeah. Where is it? - Oh. Um, Gloria,
-对 在哪呢 -歌洛莉亚
It's up in your attic. Would you get it?
在你阁楼里呢 你能去找下吗
Ay, no! Not the attic!
不是吧 最讨厌阁楼了
It's dirty, and there are spiders.
又脏又乱 还有蜘蛛
Oh, but it really won't be Christmas without it.
但如果不拿的话 就没有圣诞气氛了
Won't be Christmas with it. It's December 16th.
就算拿了也没有圣诞气氛 今天才12月16号
Luke will help Gloria. He's not scared.
卢克可以帮歌洛莉亚找 他不害怕
Oh, good. You won't find me in any attic.
太好了 阁楼那种地方我从不去
That may be exactly where they find you.
或许你的尸体最终就在阁楼里被发现的
Mom!
Uh, I have a party tonight.
我今晚有个派对
You promised I could go if I got a "B" On my test.
你说过如果考试拿到B 我就可以去的
I studied. I read stuff.
我忍痛复习了 我屈尊翻书了
What was the point of all that?
不让去的话 我学习有什么意义啊
- The point, young lady ... - Who can remember,
-学习的意义在于 姑娘 -你们忘了吗
Express Christmas will be done by 9:00.
特快圣诞9点就要完工的
Claire, I'll text you the gift list.
克莱尔 我待会把礼物清单短信给你
Okay.
You and Haley do the shopping.
你跟海莉去购物
Manny, you're coming with me. We're gonna get groceries.
曼尼 你跟我一起 我们去置办年货
Dinner, our house, 6:00.
6点晚餐 齐聚我家 不见不散
Let's move!
行动吧
On Dasher! On Dancer! On Prancer and Vixen!
飞驰吧 阿冲 小舞 跳豆 悍妇
[皆为圣诞老人驯鹿的名字]
Hey, that kind of worked out.
嘿 我真是妙语连珠啊
Come on, Haley.
别磨蹭了 海莉
Jay, you are gonna love this wrapping paper--
杰 你肯定会爱死这包装纸
It'll be fun.
很有趣的
A lot of fun. We can go to Target. Okay?
很好玩的 我们去塔吉特好吗
[塔吉特为美国连锁百货商店]
- I was just wo-- you guys. - Let's go! Let's go!
-伙计们 我在想 -出门了出门了
Come on, let's go!
快点 走啦
So it's--it's just me and Lily getting the tree, then?
这么说 就我跟莉莉去买树吗
- Hello? - Hello?
-有人吗 -有人吗
My mom tells me it's "Xmas" in a text?
我妈发短信告诉我今天"圣快"?
Yeah, well, my mom canceled in a voice mail
总比我妈好 甩条留言就放我们鸽子
and told me she had a boyfriend in a newsletter,
用条简讯通知我们她谈了新男友
So... Join the team.
所以 欢迎加入悲情二人组
Put some clothes on. We're getting a tree.
穿上外套吧 咱要去买圣诞树
Luke!
卢克
[英文里 "Luke-卢克"和"Look-看"发音相似]
At what?
看哪儿
What do you mean, "at what"? I said "Luke."
什么叫"看哪儿" 我说的是"卢克"
I am looking.
我在看啊
I know you are. Stay on the beams.
我知道你在看 乖乖待在横梁上
Maybe it's here.
可能在这儿
Ay, dios mio! El diablo! It's back!
天呐 见鬼了 又来了
What is so special about that angel, anyways?
话说 那小天使有什么特别的
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess nana made it for mom and uncle Mitchell
估计是外婆给妈妈和米奇尔舅舅做的
when they were kids.
小时候的玩具
Ay, that's nice.
哇 真幸福
Look where you're going!
"看着"脚下[歧义:卢克 你去哪]
To open more boxes.
去开其他箱子
Oh, you said "look where you're going," didn't you?
你刚刚说的是"小心脚下的地板" 是吗
Yes.
是的
Every time you said "Luke",
每次你说"卢克"的时候
I though you said "look".
我都以为你说的是"看"
I don't hear the difference.
我觉得发音一样啊
It's not that hard. One is my name.
不难区分的 "一个"是我的名字
Juan is not your name!
你才不叫"一哥"呢
Stop kidding around and look, Luke!
别老开玩笑 看着点 卢克
Ay, I get it. "look" sounds like "Luke."
我懂了 "看"听起来和"卢克"很像
Yes. Thank god.
你终于懂了 感谢上帝
I've been carrying that one around for three years.
我都被你叫错三年了
Ugh. There's like a hundred things on this list.
天呐 购物清单列了近百条
I know, but it's just the two of us. It's fun.
我知道 母女同心 其利断金 多有趣啊
Okay, it's not Fake Mother's Day.
拜托 是假圣诞节 又不是假装母亲节
Ugh! This place is huge!
这个地方实在太大了
Oh, plus we have to cook dinner!
而且我们还要做晚餐
This is impossible.
简直是不可能完成的任务
Listen to me.
听着
Your whole life has led to this moment.
你前半生的努力 就为此一战
All the training, the hours of dedication...
所有的训练 付出的时间
There's not a soul alive who can touch you
世上简直没有任何人
when it comes to shopping,
在购物上能比得过你
and, baby, you know it.
宝贝儿 你是知道的
Look at me.
看着我
Be you.
拿出你的本事来
Give me that list.
把清单给我
Never been more proud in my life.
真心自豪啊
- Come on. - No.
-来吧 -等等
This way.
走这边
What about this one?
这棵怎么样
Let's see. No. No.
让我看看 不 不行
I'm sorry, I know I'm being really O.C.D. right now,
对不起 我知道我现在有点强迫症
But there's something very particular that I'm looking for.
但我想找到完全合意的那一棵
It needs to be a douglas fir, at least 8 feet tall,
必须是花旗松 至少8英尺高
and look good from all sides.
而且360度无死角
Exactly. No bald spots.
完全同意 不能有秃枝
Yes. Thank you. Thank you.
对 谢谢理解
The key is symmetry, right?
关键是要对称的树 是吧
* O, symmetry. O, symmetry *
*哦 对称树 哦 对称树*
How come we never go shopping together?
为什么我们从来没有一起逛过街
- Because I hate shopping. - I do, too!
-因为我讨厌逛街 -我也是
- Okay, this one. - Wait.
-来看看这棵 -看看
- Oh. No, no, no. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
-不行不行 -不行 完全不行
Uh, I think I know what you're looking for,
我大概知道你们想要哪种了
And we just got a shipment that might be perfect for you.
我们刚到一批货 一定合你们心意
Okay, wow.
没搞错吧
Just because my uncle is clearly gay...
虽然我舅舅基态毕露
- Let's not... - doesn't mean he'd ever want your tacky pink tree.
-先别 -但未必就喜欢你们的恶俗粉红树
[同性恋通常都喜欢粉红色]
And frankly, we'd rather throw some lights on a coatrack
坦白讲 我们宁愿把衣帽架改成圣诞树
than have to deal with knuckle-draggers like you
也不愿意跟你这种肥仔做买卖
today of all days.
白白糟蹋了这大好节日
December 16th.
12月16日
Okay, first of all, amazing.
好吧 首先呢 了不起的演讲
- Second of all... - I was pointing to the truck.
-再者 -我指的是那辆卡车
It's full of 8-foot douglas-firs.
里面都是8英尺高的花旗松
It's behind the pink tree.
在那棵粉色小树后面
Second of all,
再者
Uh, we're--we're gonna go ahead and take, uh, this--this tree...
我们 我们打算买这棵 这棵树
That one.
就那棵
And we're going to tie it onto our car ourselves.
而且我们打算自己把它运到车上
You bet you will.
我也没打算帮你
- I have two daddies. - He gets it, Lily.
-我有两个爹地 -人家懂的 莉莉
Cam and Jay--you know, sort of sounds like a bird.
小卡和杰 听起来像小鸟的名字
"The migratory patterns of the Cam and Jay..."
"小卡和杰的迁徙路线"
Do you have any more tape in that thing?
你那抽屉里还有胶带吗
Do I have more tape in that?
我那抽屉里还有没有胶带呢
I got a tank full of tape, Mister.
有满满一箱呢 先生
What do you want? Invisible? Satin finish?
你想要哪种 透明胶 抛光胶
- Uh, double-sided? - Whatever. Whatever.
-还是双面胶 -随便 都行
That's interesting.
有点儿意思
I doubt that it is, but what?
我可不觉得 不过你指的什么
Well, I mean the way you wrap a gift.
我是说你包礼物的方式
That's a lot of tape. Nobody can get in.
你用了很多胶带 像是对别人设防
Kind of like... You know...
就好像 你知道的
I mean, well, you let me in,
我想说 你接受了我
But in general, w--
但是总体来说
Why so much tape, Jay?
为什么要用那么多胶带呢 杰
Why are you wearing a sweater
你穿毛衣干什么
when it's 95 degrees out?
外面现在95华氏度[约35摄氏度]
It's my Christmas sweater.
这是我的圣诞毛衫啊
Based on those stains,
上面汗迹斑斑
you are the Christmas sweater.
你是圣诞"汗衫"才对吧
Well, who's been a very good boy?
看看 谁是最孝顺的人
So...
Okay. Are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room,
好吧 我们直接"打开天窗说亮话"
[双关 屋中大象 也指避而不谈的心事]
which is ironic because it's so tiny?
不过真讽刺 礼物跟大象比实在太小了
A man doesn't give another man a gift this small.
男人之间不会送这么小只的礼物
Oh, what do you think it is, a ring?
你以为那是什么 求婚戒指吗
Was there wine with this cork?
这瓶塞是有塞着酒的吧
Yes, there was, and we drank it on...
没错 喝这酒的时候我们在
Oh, we drank it on, uh... Eh?
喝这酒的时候我们在...什么
On that boat.
在那艘船上
You have no idea.
你完全不记得了
I can't even remember my own anniversary, Cam.
小卡 我连自己的周年纪念日都记不住
How would I have remembered having had wine with my son's boyfriend?
怎么还会记得和儿婿喝酒的事儿
No, I do this. This is my fault.
不 我总是这样 这是我的错
I-I attach too much meaning to things.
我赋予了这东西太多的感情意义
I mean, we watched our first football game together five years ago,
5年前 那是我们第一次同看橄榄球比赛
and I feel the need to save the cork
那时你用一瓶酒招待我
from the bottle of wine you served.
我觉得意义重大 故把瓶塞留作纪念
I mean, who does that?
谁会做这样的傻事呢
It's not your only gift, by the way.
对了 这不是我送你的唯一礼物
There's a duplicate bottle in that box right over there
那儿的盒子里有一个复制的酒瓶
which I had engraved with the date
上面有我亲手刻的日期
and the final score, because I have a problem.
还有比赛得分 我就是有问题
I feel too much.
太多愁善感
I gotta get going to Claire's.
我得去克莱尔那儿逛逛
[Claire's克莱尔家也是一个女性饰品零售商店的品牌名 杰因此误会]
- Cam...- No. Fresh wound. Can't talk yet.
-小卡 -不 新伤脆弱 请别撒盐
Fine. We'll put a cork in it.
行 就用瓶塞塞住伤口吧
Let it scab, Jay.
让伤口愈合吧 杰
Let it scab.
让伤口慢慢愈合
Oh, there you are. I thought I'd lost you.
你在这呢 我还以为你走丢了
Oh, I'm sorry. I may have taken a few minutes to try out a futon.
不好意思 我刚刚试了下蒲团
It's a young woman's game.
那是给年轻姑娘用的
Okay. Where do we stand?
好了 进展如何
- I think we have everything. - Yes!
-万事俱备 -太棒了
Oh... Except the ladybug night-light for Lily.
只欠莉莉的瓢虫小夜灯
Haley, your whole life has led up...
海莉 你此生就为了此刻...
Oh, I got it, Mom, I got it.
明白 妈 明白得很
Okay, okay, I'll b-- I'll see you in the line.
那就好 我先去排队
Yes, Ronald?
喂 罗纳德
I not only found it, I got the last one.
终于找到了 还是最后一个
Yes, the ladybug, not the turtle.
没错 瓢虫的 不是海龟的
I also got the doll, so I'm all set.
玩偶也买到了 一切俱全
I'm gonna leave in five.
我再逛五分钟就走
Or maybe I just want paper.
要不就用纸袋吧
Paper. Paper. Just paper all the way. Yeah.
纸袋 纸袋 都用纸袋
Haley!
海莉快点啊
Too late to change my mind?
我能再改变主意吗
Sir, would you like me to hold your merchandise
先生 需要我帮您拿着手中商品
up at the register while you finish shopping?
等您逛完了 我在收银台等您
Oh. Aren't you a dream?
你真贴心
Thank you.
谢谢
Pack of gum.
来包口香糖
And... One more pack of gum.
再...来包口香糖
People drop in this time of year, you know.
逢年过节人们总爱登门拜访 你懂的
Excuse me. Sorry. Pardon me.
不好意思 抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
抱歉 不好意思
Night-light you were looking for, ma'am.
女士 这是您要的小夜灯
Ring her up, Madison.
帮她刷一下 麦迪森
Thank you.
多谢
There you go.
You're leaving me alone here?
你要把我一个人扔这吗
No, no, no, no. I...
不不不不 我...
It'll, uh, it'll just take me two minutes.
两分钟后就回
I need to get Jay's supersecret special gift.
我得给杰买一个绝密又特别的礼物
Great. First you lose me in the grocery store,
骗谁呢 先是在杂货店让我走丢
now I'm in a deserted parking lot.
现在又把我丢在废弃的停车场
Why don't you just put a sign on me that says "Free kid"?
干脆在我身上贴一张"求领养"的字条得了
I think that might be him.
我觉得那人就是了
You don't know the guy we're meeting?
你都不知道对方是谁啊
That's how Craigslist works.
分类广告网站就是那样的
Total strangers sell you things
你从陌生人那买到东西
like signed vintage baseball cards
比如说老的签名棒球卡
that make your father-in-law respect you for an afternoon.
整个下午岳父都会对我肃然起敬
I don't like the looks of this guy.
我觉得来者不善
He looks like everybody else.
他就是一普通人啊
Great. You can just tell that to the police, sketch artist.
回头你也这么跟警察说吧 犯罪画像专家
Joe Dimaggio?
买乔·德玛吉奥的吗
[乔·德玛吉奥是美国20世纪40年代最佳全能职业棒球运动员]
Phil Dunphy, but I get that a lot.
我是菲尔·邓菲 不过经常有人认错
Kidding. I'm your guy.
开个玩笑 我就是买家
Can I see the cash?
能看看现金吗
Yes. Can I... Can I see the card?
可以 那 那能看看卡吗
Mint condition.
保存得真完好啊
That's why I want another $50.
所以我得加价五十
I only have the $200.
我身上就两百
Uh, deal's off, then.
那算了
Come on. It's Christmas...
别啊 今天可是圣诞节
At our house. It's a long story.
我家的圣诞节 说来话长
$225.
225要吗
I just spent all my cash on groceries.
我刚刚把现金都花了
Fine. But I'm taking the butterball.
好吧 那把"小胖墩"给我
[Butterball在口语中有"胖子"的意思 误以为指曼尼]
- I don't know about that. - That's it.
-那样不好吧 -够了
I'm getting mother's little helper.
我要出动妈妈小帮手了
- What? - My mom keeps a stun gun for emergencies.
-什么 -我妈给了一把电击枪以防不测
This isn't an emergen--
哪有什么不测...
Now it is.
现在有了
I thought he was going to snatch me.
我以为他要绑架我
A butterball isn't...
"小胖墩"不是说你
What'd he say?
他说什么
I think he said, "A butterball's a turkey."
我觉得好像是 "小胖墩指的是火鸡"
I was reaching for the turkey.
我刚要去拿火鸡来着
Oh. Well, we can't give you our turkey.
你不能把火鸡拿走
Yes, we can.
让他拿吧
And... Here's the... money.
把钱拿走
Joe Dimaggio!
球卡给我
Joe Dimaggio.
球卡给我
Thanks.
谢了
Mint condit--
完好无损
Near-mint con--
近乎完好
Fair condit--
可以将就
Garbage.
废纸一张
Huh. Never saw this before.
我从没见过这个
"An angel for my angels. Love, Mom."
"给宝贝们的天使 爱你们的妈妈"
Oh, that's beautiful.
真温馨
And it smells like mothballs, just like nana.
而且闻起来就像外婆身上的樟脑丸味
Luke...
卢克...
- Thank--Merry Christmas. - Just--just give it up.
-谢...圣诞快乐 -别徒劳了
He hates us.
他恨我们
Don't beat yourself up.
别妄自菲薄
I do that, like, once a week.
我几乎每周都会碰上这种事
The good news is, we never have to come back here.
往好了想 咱以后不会来了
Watch out!
当心
- The tree! - I can't watch!
-树遭殃了 -我不忍心看
Look!
Ay, yes, I said "Luke".
对啊 我说的就是"卢克"
You told me already. I did it right!
你纠正过我 我发音是对的啊
No! Look!
不是 我让你看
Never look back. Never!
好汉不回头 别回头
Maybe we can salvage it?
或许还有抢救的机会
Are you okay, papi?
没吓坏吧 宝贝
Yeah.
没事
Good. That's because we had our guardian angel.
那就好 因为我们有天使守护啊
Ay! A spider!
妈呀 蜘蛛
Hey, mom?
Check it.
瞧瞧
The gum!
口香糖
Oh, and you made it pretty. Honey, put it on the table.
你摆得真漂亮 宝贝 放桌上
- New tradition? - Oh, yes. Yes.
-也算新传统了吗 -当然
Christmas gum.
圣诞口香糖
I take one.
我尝尝
Tough to decorate the tree with no tree, huh?
好汉难为无"树"之饰啊 对吧
How long you gonna ignore me, cam?
你打算什么时候理我啊小卡
Until the shame cloud clears.
直到人家心中云淡风轻
You know, I push. I'm a pusher.
我就这样 我喜欢主动 强人所难
You gotta give yourself a break.
你得好好冷静一下
See, the thing about me,
其实吧 我这人
I'm not as open with feelings as you.
我不像你那么热衷于表达情感
You've gotta lower your expectations.
你不能期望每个人都像你那样
Oh, I get it.
我懂了
- Baby steps. - No steps.
-小步小步地来 -一步都要不得
This is it.
就这么着
See? Did it again.
瞧 我又自作自受了
Push! Push, push, push, push.
推 推 推 推
Now I've pushed you out of the room.
我都把你推出房间了
That's fine.
就那样吧
How is she?
修好了吗
I got the tire marks off her wings,
我把她翅膀上的轮胎印给擦了
but I can't get her head to stay on.
但头接不上了
Okay, that's what this is for.
该口香糖大显身手了
Now stick it in the top of the tree
把它粘在脖子那儿
with the good part facing out. Come on.
让没坏的地方朝外 来吧
Well, that stuffing looks good.
填充馅料看起来不错啊
All we need now is a turkey to surround it.
现在只需要一只火鸡将之包起来
Well, relax. Phil just texted,
放松啦 菲尔刚发来短信
and he's "On his wax."
说他"马上就到蜡"
Okay! Here comes the tree.
好了 圣诞树驾到
Oh! Finally!
终于到了
- Here comes more of the tree. - Hi, honey.
-圣诞树残肢也驾到了 -嗨 宝贝
oh. Oh, my gosh. What happened?
老天爷啊 什么情况啊
Well, uh, someone ran over it,
它遭遇了车祸
But that's okay 'cause we are gonna put it back together.
不过没关系 我们会把树再拼起来
Right now.
马上拼好
He's gonna need a lot of gum.
那他得嚼不少口香糖啊
Oh, thank god. Here comes phil and the butterball.
感谢苍天 菲尔终于带着"小胖墩"回来了
I have a name.
我有名字的
I am sorry, but there is no turkey.
我很抱歉 没有火鸡
There's no turkey? What's the plan, Phil?
没有火鸡 不是都说好了吗 菲尔
Cornish game hens.
迷你童子鸡
If you get real close,
如果你仔细看
They look like turkeys, and everyone gets their own.
跟火鸡神似 而且不用大家分着吃
Sounds like fun.
好有趣耶
Not fun. Not fun.
一点趣也没有 一点没有
I asked you to pick up a cooked turkey.
我让你买的是烹饪过的火鸡
The store was out of turkeys.
火鸡已经卖光了
It was an hour to express Christmas.
离我们的"特快圣诞"只有一小时了
Please, just make it work, okay? Please.
拜托 就凑合着用吧 好吗
They're not even defrosted.
这些鸡都没解冻
Fine, Claire.
行 克莱尔
- You want 'em defrosted? - Yeah.
-你想给鸡解冻吗 -是啊
Merry...
圣...
Freaking....
他妹的
Christmas!
诞快乐
Phil!
菲尔
Is that my stun gun?
那是我的电击枪吗
Yep. And it works great.
没错 而且它还特好使呢
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Um... We can make this work. This can work.
我们能行的 我们可以做到的
Dad, you and Mitchell reassemble that tree.
爸 你和米奇尔把树重新拼好
All right.
好的
And I am going to defrost these birds,
我来把这些小鸡解冻
and we'll cook them in shifts,
然后我们一个一个来烤它们
And we'll just push dinner back by a bit.
然后我们把晚餐时间稍微延迟一下就好
Oh, how long? 'Cause I still have my party.
推多久啊 我还要参加派对呢
- What the hell happened to the angel? - No!
-这天使怎么了 -不
The real question here is,
现在真正的问题是
how come we still have the dog butler?
那个狗头装饰怎么还在我们家
[出现在第一季剧情中 杰弄来的饰物]
Oh, you found him, huh?
你在阁楼里发现了 是吧
Well, this thing is-- it's filthy.
这天使 好 好脏啊
And... What happened?!
而且 怎么回事啊
It got run over.
它也遭遇车祸了
Probably by the same maniac who ran over the tree.
肇事者很有可能跟碾过树的是一个人
Oh, my God. Is that--
我的天啊 这是
Yep. Yep, that's gum. That is gum.
是 是口香糖 口香糖
Okay, I'm... I'm out.
行 我 我不干了
- Ah, Mitch... - I'm done. I am out.
-米奇尔 -我退出 我不玩了
No. No turkey, no tree,
不 火鸡也没有 树也没有
And now this looks like the lady she used to be
而且小天使看起来就像被五马分尸
before she died and became an angel.
简直是成仙之前的惨相
All right. Relax, Mitchell. It's an ornament.
好了 放松 米奇尔 装饰而已
No, he's right.
不是 他说的对
We're never gonna get this together.
今年的圣诞节是没法好好过了
- I'm going to my party. - No, no. No, you're not.
-我要去派对玩了 -不 你不能去
You are not. You're staying right here,
你不能去 你得呆在这
Because you're not going to abandon your family on Christmas.
因为你不能在圣诞节抛弃你的家人
It's not Christmas.
这又不是圣诞节
Exactly. Exactly. It's not Christmas, Claire.
就是 就是 这不是圣诞节 克莱尔
Okay, fine!
好啊 行
Fine! You know what?
行 说实话
I am really tired trying to make this work on my own.
全靠我一人努力 真是心力交瘁
I will see you people in a year.
我们明年再见
And nine days.
还得再加9天
No! Nobody goes anywhere.
不行 谁都不许走
I know what the problem is here.
我知道问题出在哪里了
You two miss your mommy.
你们两个想妈咪了
No. I do not miss my mommy.
没 我才没想妈咪呢
Admit it. It's sad.
承认吧 是挺悲哀的
She used to make you cookies, the angel...
是她以前给你们烤饼干 还有那天使
Now she talks to you in a newsletter
现在她却用简讯和你们聊天
And she cancels for no reason.
而且她还无故放你们鸽子
Come here, my little ones.
到这来 我的小宝贝们
No, it's fine.
不用了
We're good. It's not a big deal.
我们没事 没啥大不了的
It's Christmas. You need a mommy.
今天是圣诞节 你们需要妈咪
You're not our mommy.
你又不是我们的妈咪
And it's not Christmas. Come here.
这也不是圣诞节啊 快过来
It's okay to miss her.
想妈妈没啥大不了的
Can I put in my 2 cents on fake Christmas?
我可以略微表达一下对"假圣诞"的看法吗
Express Christmas.
是特快圣诞啦
Let it go, Phil. It's not sticking.
算了吧 菲尔 强辩也无法使之成立
It needs time.
它需要时间
We all gave it our best shot to make this thing work.
我们都为办好这事尽了最大努力了
It just didn't happen, all right?
但它就是成不了 对吧
What do you say we cut our losses?
我们现在仍可以扭转烂局
Let's go out to a nice chinese restaurant
去一家特好的中餐馆
and have a traditional jewish Christmas.
然后过一个传统的犹太圣诞节怎么样
But I risked my life grocery shopping.
但是我还冒着生命危险去了杂货铺呢
Save that story for Wang Fu.
这故事你留着给王福讲吧
Now let's go. Come on, everybody.
现在咱们走 出发 大家伙
On me! Out! Everybody out!
我请客 大家都走
Wang Fu's. It's on me.
去王福那家 我请
Let's go. Come on, baby girl.
快走 来吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
快点 宝贝
- What's going on? - Awesome!
-什么情况 -太赞了
You hate chinese food.
你讨厌中国菜
Not bad, huh?
不赖吧
Jay, Jay, Jay.
杰啊 杰啊 杰啊
- You wanna hug me, don't you? - I kind of do.
-你想要抱我 是吧 -我是有点想
4 to 5 seconds.
给你4/5秒
- 45 seconds? - 4 to 5 seconds.
-能抱45秒 -4至5秒
Oh, okay.
好吧
Family is family.
家人就是家人
Whether it's the one you start out with...
无论是生来就血脉相连的
- Hi, mom! - Hi, mom!
-嗨 妈妈 -嗨 妈妈
Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐
So, um, tell us everything
那个 把你那个新男友的情况
- about the new boyfriend. , yeah.
-都告诉我们 -没错
Don't leave anything out. Mm.
一丝不落地全告诉我们哈
You can leave some things out.
私密性事就不要说了
the one that you end up with...
亦或是相伴余生的
Or the family that you gain along the way...
又或是开枝散叶 收获的小家庭
Do this. Snow angels.
跟我一起 雪天使
Which makes every day
有家人在 每天都是
December 16th.
体验圣诞日
Hey, Jay, um, I'm sorry about the baseball card.
杰 那个 不好意思把棒球卡弄坏了
I-I did get you a-a backup gift.
我又 又给你准备了一个备份礼物
It's--it's nothing. I picked it up when we stopped for gas.
其实没什么啦 我在加油的时候随手买的
Dog antlers.
狗狗鹿角
I know. You got us snow,
我知道 你给我们准备了雪
- and I got you dog antlers. - I love these.
-而我只给你狗狗鹿角 -我爱这东西
I thought you might.
我想你可能会喜欢
Honey, look. Come here.
宝贝 看 快过来
There. How cute is that?
戴上 多萌啊
Where's my camera? Gloria, you gotta see this!
我相机呢 歌洛莉亚 你得过来看看
Come on, Stella! Gloria!
过来 斯黛拉 歌洛莉亚
- Dog antlers. - He loves dog antlers.
-狗狗鹿角 -他居然爱狗狗鹿角
Oh, no. Oh, okay.
不 不 好吧
Oh. Oh, gosh!
天啊
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉