摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第11集: Lifetime Supply

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
So how's the family?
家里人还好吗
Great. Kids are getting so big. Haley's about to go off...
挺好的 孩子们都长大了 海莉准备要
You can stop holding your stomach in.
你可以不用使劲收腹了
- To college. - You still exercising?
-去上大学了 -你坚持锻炼吗
Clearly.
显然啊
I look at a Clint Eastwood
我看到克林特·艾斯伍德
[分别为著名硬汉演员和空手道世界冠军]
or Chuck Norris and I think,
和查克·诺里斯那种体魄 就想着
there's no reason I can't stay tough like..
我也可以像他们那样健壮...
Oh, tickles!
痒死人家啦
But...
不过
That hurt?
痛吗
No. Not r--ow.
不 不太...嗷
What?
怎么了
It's probably nothing. You feeling okay?
应该没大碍 你感觉还好吧
- Yeah. - Maybe we'll just run a couple of tests, just to be safe.
-很好 -保险起见 做几个检查吧
What kind of tests?
什么检查呢
If there's anything wrong, I'll give you a call.
如果有问题 我会打电话给你的
Okay.
So how's the real estate market doing?
房地产市场现在如何
Well, interest rates are low, so it's a great time to be a buyer,
贷款利率很低 正是购房的好时机
But if you're a seller, you really have to...
如果你是要卖房 那就得
Bend over?
卑躬屈膝?
True, but a quality property is still a quality--
没错 不过房子质量好的话
No, no, no. I need you to bend over.
不 我是让你弓腰屈膝
Oh. Right.
好吧
Well, let's dim the lights, crank up the Norah Jones,
把灯调暗 诺拉·琼斯的音乐调大点
and get this over with.
速战速决吧
Oh, hey. How'd it go?
回来啦 进展如何
Amazing. I was so proud of him.
棒极了 我真为他骄傲
Oh, thanks, honey.
谢了 亲爱的
I'm kind of proud of me, too.
我也挺为自己骄傲的
Look at what they gave me.
看看他们发给我的
"California State Bar Association Award
加州律师专业协会
"For Distinguished Service in The Field of Environmental Law."
环保法领域 杰出贡献奖
You should have seen it. They called his name,
你真该去看看 他们念到他的名字
He went up on stage, he gave a great speech.
他走上台 发表了很棒的得奖感言
It was humble, inspirational,
既谦虚 又鼓舞人心
with a touch of dry humor at the end.
最后还冷冷地幽了一默
It was very Colin Firth.
超级有科林·费斯的范儿
Oh, Cam, thank you,
谢谢你小卡
But... it's hardly an Oscar.
不过 又不是奥斯卡那种大奖
In the environmental law community,
在环保法领域
it kinda is an Oscar.
其实就相当于奥斯卡啦
So how was Lily? I hope you weren't too bored.
莉莉还好吗 你们俩不会太无聊吧
Oh, please,are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
I love talking to her. She knows more words than Haley.
我可爱和她聊天了 她懂的词比海莉还多
Oh, that looks great up there!
放在那里真好看
How impressed are you with your uncle right now?
此时此刻很崇拜你舅舅吧
So impressed.
崇拜得五体投地
I didn't wanna ruin their moment
我不想毁了他们的兴致
by telling them how many awards I've gotten,
就忍着没说出我得过的各种奖
But let's just say
简而言之
I don't get out of bed for a trophy that size.
那种大小的奖 我都懒得起床去领
Darn it!
该死的
I'm trying to send an e-mail.
我想发个邮件
This mouse keeps sticking.
鼠标却老是卡住
Pretty big reaction. It's 10 bucks, tops.
反应那么大 这最多值十块钱
You just reminded me about my dream last night.
你正好让我想起昨晚的梦
I was in the middle of a meadow, coming down a staircase,
我身处牧场之中 正在下楼梯
then suddenly a black mouse showed up.
突然一只黑老鼠出现了
He stopped, stared at me in the eyes,
他停下来 直视我的双眼
and opened his little mouth.
张开他的小嘴
What did it say?
它说什么了
What did he say, Jay?
它还能说什么 杰
He was a mouse. They don't know how to talk.
它就是只老鼠 不会说话
Now you're playing logic police?
你现在开始讲逻辑了
You're standing on a staircase in a meadow?
你还站在牧场的楼梯上呢
In my country, when somebody dreams about a black mouse,
在我们国家 要是有人梦到了黑老鼠
It means that something bad is going to happen!
就意味着有坏事将要发生
Ah, don't worry about it.
别担心
I dreamt about a lucky blue cow.
我梦到了一头预示好运的蓝牛
- We're good to go. - Hey, Jay,
-我们就扯平了 -杰
this is what I'm wearing for golfing tomorrow.
这是我明天去打高尔夫球的行头
Wanted to give you a heads up in case there's some overlap.
抬头看看 明天别跟我穿撞衫了
What are you going for here?
你玩的是哪般啊
Matt damon in "Bagger Vance." you didn't get that?
《重返荣耀》里的马特·戴蒙 你没看出来
I did. I think you look just like him.
我看出来了 你简直以假乱真
It's the whole reason I asked you to teach me to golf.
我叫你教我打高尔夫就是为了这个
Any sport where you can wear this, I'm in.
任何能穿得如此拉风的运动 我都愿参加
Who is that? It's 10:00 at night.
谁呀 都晚上十点了
- I'll get it. - Hold on, Gatsby.
-我去开 -等等 盖茨比
[名著《了不起的盖茨比》中的主人公]
Hola! It's Javier! Open up!
有人吗 我是哈维尔 开门啊
Dad!
爸爸
There's my campeon!
我的小冠军
There's your black mouse.
他就是你梦中的黑老鼠
Hola, Javier, what are you doing in town?
哈维尔 你到这儿来干什么
Well, I missed Manny's birthday, plus I have a free week.
我错过了曼尼的生日 而这周正好没事
You're staying a week?
你要待一整周吗
Make that go away.
赶快让他走
So, Manny, tomorrow,
曼尼 明天
In honor of you becoming a man,
为了庆祝你长大成人
I am taking you to the racetrack
我带你去看赛马
to enjoy the sport of kings, hmm?
享受国王的运动
That's so cool!
太好了
Actually, Manny and I have plans to play golf tomorrow.
实际上 曼尼明天要和我去打高尔夫
Golfing? Pfft! That is for old men
高尔夫 那是给老头子
and for women who like women.
和喜欢女人的女人们玩的
Come on. Your dad is in town. Let's go to the races.
乖 你老爸大驾光临 我们一起去看赛马
Yeah, can we all go?
我们能一起去吗
Ay, no, baby, I can't.
抱歉 宝贝 我不行
I promised Haley that I was gonna help her with her Spanish.
我答应了海莉教她西班牙语
- But Jay's going to go with you. - What?
-不过杰会跟你们一起去的 -什么
I'm not gonna let Manny take off with Javier by himself.
我不会让曼尼和哈维尔单独出去的
Once, when Manny was 6,
有一次 曼尼6岁时
Javier took him to the petting zoo,
哈维尔带他去"爱抚动物园"
which later, I found out
结果我发现
that was the name of the stripper club.
那是家脱衣舞俱乐部的名字
A real petting zoo would have been cleaner.
真正的动物园都比那里干净
- But I was looking forward to playing-- - You're going.
-可我很期待打 -你去定了
That I don't miss.
你妈还是老样子
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第十一集
Would you look at that?
那是什么玩意儿啊
Oh, yeah, you know,
哦 那个
I never saw us as trophy on the mantle people,
我自认为我们不是喜欢显摆荣耀的人
but yours looked so gosh darned good up there,
可你的奖杯放在上面光彩夺目
I figured, why not be proud of what we've done?
我就想 为何不晒出我们的辉煌呢
Uh, "First Place, Basscatcrsrs Spring Fish-Off,
巴斯卡特斯春季钓鱼赛第一名
Missouri North Division."
密苏里州北部分赛区
2-day total of 10 smallmouth bass
2天钓到10条小口黑鲈
weighing 34.24 pounds
总计34.24磅
with a 4 1/2-pound kicker.
最大的是一条4.5磅重鱼王
So you beat all the other boys aged 12 through 17?
所以你打败了其他所有12到17岁的男孩
Sure did.
当然
Look at our trophies up there.
看看我们的奖杯
We're a couple of winners, aren't we?
我们真是强强结合啊 是不
Are we?
是吗
Claire?
克莱尔
Where are all my razor blades?
我的剃须刀片呢
- They're not in that box? - No.
-没在盒子里吗 -没
Well, I guess they're gone.
可能是用完了
They can't be gone.
不可能用完
In my 20s, I went on a game show
我二十几岁时 参加了一个竞赛节目
and won a lifetime supply of razor blades.
赢得了够用一辈子的剃须刀片
Okay, Phil, time is up. What is your answer?
菲尔 时间到了 你的答案是
3.14159.
3.14159[圆周率]
Oh! I'm sorry, Phil.
抱歉 菲尔
The correct answer is banana cream.
正确答案是香蕉奶油
Banana cream.
香蕉奶油
Banana cream. Well, you got me there, chip.
香蕉奶油 被你考到了
But you're not leaving empty-handed, no.
可你也不会空手而归
You're going home with a lifetime supply
你将获得够用一辈子的
of Genesis twin-blade razors.
创世纪牌双面剃须刀片
What?! Two blades in one razor?
什么 一把剃须刀有两面刀片
Man, it'll ever get be better than that!
老兄 我从未遇过这等好事
You must have used them all up.
你一定是把它们用完了
They said "lifetime supply."
它说的是够用一辈子
Honey, you got 15 years of free razor blades.
亲爱的 你都用了15年免费剃须刀片了
Put that in the "Win" column and move on.
你已经够赢了 别贪心了
Mom, is it okay if my friend Walt comes over
老妈 我朋友沃特能来我们家
to play "Rebel Fighters 3"?
和我一起玩《反叛者3》吗
Honey, don't you think it is a little weird
宝贝 你不觉得和一个八十岁的老头儿
that one of your best friends is an eighty-year-old man?
关系那么好有点奇怪吗
No, it makes it more fun, because he was in a real war.
不 忘年交很有趣 他经历过真正的战争
He says cool things like
他会说些很酷的话
"See you in hell, Klaus."
比如"地狱再会吧 克劳斯"
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那话是什么意思
Oh, hey, dad, some doctor called for you.
对了老爸 有个医生打电话来找过你
Dr. Sendroff?
桑德弗医生吗
Yeah, that's it. You're in the shower.
对 是他 你当时在洗澡
What did he say?
他说什么了
He wants you to call him right away.
他叫你尽快回电话
Oh, well. See you in hell, Klaus.
那就地狱再会吧 克劳斯
What's wrong?
怎么了
I don't know.
我不知道
He ran a few tests on me yesterday.
他昨天给我做了一些检查
He said he'll call if something was wrong.
他说如果有问题会打电话给我
And now he's calling.
现在他打了
Hi, this is Phil Dunphy.
你好 我是菲尔·邓菲
I'm returning Dr. Sendroff's call
桑德弗医生打过电话给我
Are you serious?
你在开玩笑吗
- What? - He's on a flight to London.
-怎么了 -他在去伦敦的飞机上
Um, is there any way I can reach him,
有什么办法可以让我联系到他吗
or--uh, uh, someone else I can talk to?
或者 我能和其他什么人谈谈吗
Okay. Fine.
好吧
Please just tell him it's urgent.
请告诉他是紧急事件
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, boy.
天呐
Honey, I am sure it's nothing.
亲爱的 我相信没事的
Claire, I'm tender under my arm.
克莱尔 我胳膊下酸软无力
Maybe Luke hit you with his broomstick
也许是卢克用扫帚打到你了
when you guys play Quidditch.
就是你们上次玩魁地奇游戏的时候
I'm way too fast he never touched me.
我飞得多快啊 他没有碰到过我
I can assure you you are perfectly fine.
我可以保证 你绝对没事
That's very comforting,
你的安慰"真有效"
coming from a marketing major at a party school.
你大学专业是市场营销 又不是医学
I like the number 4 horse.
我看好4号马
He loves this track,
它熟悉这个赛道
his dad won the Preakness,
而且它爸爸赢过普里克内斯大奖赛
Last three finishes were in the money.
最近三次比赛押它的人都赚了
I like Miranda's miracle.
我看好"米兰达的奇迹"
Why?
为什么
There's this girl Miranda in my class,
我们班上有个女生叫米兰达
and she is really pretty.
她是个美女
If she likes me back, it will be a miracle.
如果她也喜欢我 那一定是个奇迹
Would you bet $2 on that one for me, Jay?
你能帮我押两块钱在它身上吗 杰
Sure, but you are throwing your money away.
没问题 不过你这钱一定是打水漂
You both are.
你们俩都是
The winner of the race will be number 7--
7号马才是最终的赢家
my hometown.
"君之乡"
Number 7...
七号
Well, he's carrying 3 extra pounds,
它多了三磅肥膘
And he hates the distance.
而且它不擅于长跑
Those are just words on a page.
那些都是纸上谈兵
I look the horse in the eye,
我和那只马对视时
And he tells me... he is the winner.
它告诉我 它会是赢家
Tells ya?
马会说话吗
- Perhaps this will sound crazy. - No need for the qualifier.
-听上去也许有些疯狂 -无需解释
But I have always been able to see into the soul of a horse.
不过我确实能感知马的灵魂
It is a gift, and I do not question it.
绝对是我的天赋 我从不怀疑
Just like I always end up on the shortest line at the bank.
就像我在银行排队时 总在最短的那条
Maybe I should bet on your horse.
也许我应该押你这匹马
Are you kidding me? These aren't just words.
你在开玩笑吧 这可不是纸上谈兵
They give you all this information,
上面给你提供了各种各样的信息
so you can make an informed decision
让你全面掌握情况
- and beat the odds. - Yes, of course,
-一押即中 -当然
And this is why everybody with a racing form is rich.
所以手拿赛马报的人"都能发财"嘛
Now come on. It's time to place our bets.
来吧 是时候下注了
What's it gonna be, Manny?
你的决定是什么 曼尼
$2 on my hometown.
两块钱押"君之乡"
You really think he's going to win?
你确定它会赢吗
Well, I only know what he tells me with his eyes.
我只知道它的眼睛是这么告诉我的
Don't ask me why, but maybe in some previous life, I was a horse.
别问我为什么 也许我前世是一匹马
Or part of a horse.
或者"牛头马嘴"
Oh, hey, Alex called.
嘿 艾丽克斯打过电话
She left her cell phone here.
她把手机落在我们这儿了
She's gonna come back and get it.
她等下会回来取
Cam, did you do something to your fish trophy?
小卡 你对你的钓鱼奖杯做了什么吗
Oh, yeah, I forgot about this fun middle part.
对 我之前忘了它中间那段有趣的部分
You see, now it looks like a fish jumping out of the water.
它现在看起来像是一只鱼欢快地跃出水面
Yeah, right over mine.
对 刚好盖过了我的光芒
Do I sense something, Mitch?
我是不是嗅到了酸味 米奇
You know, just because mine's a little taller than yours,
只是我的奖杯稍稍高出一点
doesn't make yours any less important.
不代表你的奖杯就不受重视了
Oh, no. That's not what I was feeling,
不 我没有那么想
not even a little bit.
毫无那种自私狭隘的想法
Oh, my god. You don't like that I put my trophy up.
天呐 你压根就不想看到我的奖杯被摆出来
I just think it's a little weird
我只是觉得有点奇怪
that immediately after I win a trophy,
恰恰在我刚赢回一个奖杯时
You feel the need to dig this thing up
你就把你的陈年旧奖翻出来
and plop it down next to mine.
大摇大摆地放在我的奖杯旁边
I'll have you know
我想你应该知道
that I want to display this for quite some time.
我一直都想把这个奖杯摆出来
But I put it in box in the garage
但是我把它装箱放在车库
with all my other awards--
和我的其他奖杯们尘封在一起
Yes, award-z--
没错 复数哦 奖杯们-
Out of courtesy to a sadly award-less you.
只是不想刺激从没得过奖的你
It looks ridiculous.
你那奖杯太可笑了
Mine is a distinguished professional award
我得的是杰出的专业奖项
given to me by my peers,
由我的同行颁发给我
and yours was given to you on a pier.
而你的呢 是在码头上颁发给你的
Okay, well, for your information,
你要知道
when I won this, it was a very big deal.
我得奖的时候排场可大了
I cut a ribbon at the grocery store and signed autographs.
我在杂货店出席了剪彩仪式和签名会
"Best fishes, Cameron Tucker"
"捕鱼能手 卡梅隆·塔克"
Oh, you know what? I just remembered!
你知道吗 我也想起来了
Mine comes with a really fun pedestal, too!
我的奖杯也有一个有趣的底座呢
Oh! Look at that!
噢 来看看
Oh, and proper hierarchy is restored. Mm-hmm.
如此一来才是正确的等级排序嘛
Unless you suddenly remember
除非你突然想起来
that your fish came with a top hat.
你的小鱼还戴着一顶高帽
Okay. you know what?
好吧
I'm gonna go get Lily from her party and go to the park.
我要去接莉莉然后去公园
OK.
去吧
This award has changed you, Mitchell.
得奖后你变了 米切尔
You may be flying high now,
你现在飘飘然飞得很高
but pretty soon, you're gonna be free falling, Tom Petty...
但很快 你会摔得很惨 汤姆·派迪
[Tom Petty 上世纪美国十分走红的音乐家][Petty 姓氏派迪 意译为心胸狭隘 小气鬼]
Because you're petty.
因为你心胸狭隘
Tom Petty.
汤姆·狭隘
Hmm? Get it?
听懂了吗
About three sentences ago.
早就懂了
Hola, Haley.
你好啊海莉
Hi, Gloria. Thanks for coming over.
嘿 歌洛莉亚 谢谢你能过来
En espanol, por favor.
请说西班牙语
Uh, hola, Gloria.
乃好 歌洛莉亚
Gracias for coming over.
谢谢你"大驾光迎"
No, the whole thing.
不对 要说完整
I don't know the whole thing.
我不知道后半句怎么说
Why do I even need to learn Spanish?
为什么我要学西班牙语
I live in california. I'm never gonna use it.
我住在加州 用不着西班牙语的
That's the problem with Americans.
这就是美国人的毛病
They expect all of us to know their language,
他们希望所有人都学会说他们的语言
but they don't even make the effort to learn ours.
但却不愿意花点精力学学我们的语言
Win a war sometime.
有本事你们也到处打胜仗啊
Then we'll start talking like you.
那我们就会开始学习你们的语言了
Ha. So wrong.
哈 错的离谱
Oh, hey, Gloria.
嘿 歌洛莉亚
Hi, Phil. How are you?
嘿 菲尔 你好吗
I wish I knew.
我真希望我知道
Why? What's wrong?
此话怎讲 发生什么了
Uh, I don't wanna bum you out.
我不希望惹你心烦
My doctor did some tests
我的医生让我做了些检查
and said he'd call if something was wrong,
说如果发现什么问题他会打电话
and he called this morning.
今天早上他打了
And what did he say?
他说了什么
I don't know. I missed the call.
我不知道 我没有接到那个电话
Now I can't reach him.
现在我联系不到他了
The black mouse.
那只黑色老鼠
- What? - In my dream.
-什么 -在我梦里
It was a bad omen.
是个凶兆
But probably not for you.
但应该不是冲你来的
The staircase.
楼梯
No, no, no. You're fine. You're fine.
不不不 你没事 你肯定没事的
Am I? Get this --
是吗 听着
15 years ago, I won a lifetime supply of razor blades.
15年前 我赢了够用一辈子的剃须刀片
They ran out...
但如今却用完了
today.
就在今天
What's with the spitting? Are you warding off death?
你吐口水干嘛 驱赶阎王爷吗
No. When I did
没有 我刚吸气
I think I suck in a little bug.
好像吸个虫子进嘴了
$16 for the first race, $10 from the second race,
第一场赢了16 第二场赢了10块
plus $34--$60?
再加上34块 一共赢了60啊
You're a genius, dad.
老爸你真是天才
Well, I cannot take all the credit.
功劳也不都在我
It is a particularly chatty group of horses today.
今天那些马都很健谈 告诉我很多信息
I love gambling! It's so easy!
赌博我好爱 钞票轻松来
It's not easy.
可没那么轻松
Well, not for you. You've lost, what, three in a row?
对连输三场的人来说 当然不轻松
Oh, burn, Jay!
怒火中烧吧 杰
I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
抱歉 我不该刺激你的
This is all so heady.
赢钱赢得脑袋晕
$50 on little bacon to win.
50块押"小培根"赢
Ooh-ee.
啧啧
- Yeah, ooh-ee. - What? What ooh-ee?
-是啊 啧啧 -搞什么 你们咂什么嘴
There is something not right about that horse.
"小培根"有点不大对劲
- I think I saw it, too. - You didn't see anything.
-我也看出来了 -你看出来个屁
This horse is a heavy favorite.
"小培根"可是夺冠热门
The rest of the pack couldn't beat a merry-go-round.
其余的还没旋转木马跑得快呢
I'm sticking with little bacon.
我铁了心压"小培根"了
It's your funeral.
等着受死吧
Who are we going with, dad?
我们押哪匹 老爸
Nobody in this race, papito.
我们不跟 宝贝
It was quiet down there in the paddock just now--
刚刚下面马圈里一片寂静无声
too quiet.
简直万马齐喑
Oh, gee. You know what? Make it $300.
好吧 爷就不信了 给我押三百
Oh, my.
下血本啊
I'm telling you, kid, this is the one.
告诉你小子 我此次押的绝对错不了
And you know how I know?
想知道为什么吗
'cause it said, "pfft."
因为它发出的声音是 "不输"
They don't talk like that.
马才不会发出那种声音
"Maria bought a beautiful white dress for her wedding."
玛利亚为婚礼买了条美丽的白裙子
Um, Maria compro
玛利亚买了条
un hermoso vestido blanco
白色滴裙子
para su-- I-I'm sorry.
围了... 不好意思
I cannot concentrate with him here.
他盯着我我没法专心
What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
Just taking it all in.
将你的模样永远铭记在心
You're a beautiful, intelligent woman...
你是个美丽聪慧的女人
And don't you ever forget it.
永远记住这一点
Wow, he is so weird sometimes.
他有时候真是脑筋不正常
No, he's not weird! He's a saint!
不 他正常得很 他是个圣人
And you will miss him when he's gone...
他一旦去世了你会想念他的
One day.
我是说将来
Hey, uncle Mitchell.
米奇尔舅舅好
Your, uh, phone's on the table.
你手机在桌上
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, Cam's old fishing trophy.
小卡以前获得的钓鱼奖杯
Yeah, when I woke up this morning,
早上我一睁眼
That's where I found it.
它就矗在那了
Right after you got yours?
就在你把奖杯放那之后吗
Thank you!
谢谢支持
Oh, my god. Welcome to my world.
天呐 我们可真是同病相怜
Last week, I got this beautiful plaque
上周 组织授予我一枚奖章
from the debate team for outstanding achievement,
因为我在辩论队表现极其出色
and what did my mom do?
你知道我妈做了什么吗
She found one of Luke's "participant" ribbons
她翻出卢克的一条"参与奖"绶带
and a certificate Haley got for showing up somewhere on time,
以及海莉的什么"准时签到"证书
and put all three of them together on the same shelf!
然后把那俩玩意儿跟我的放在一个架子上
It's, like, so unfair!
那含金量能一样吗
I was so glad I talked to Alex,
我很高兴跟艾丽克斯说了这事
because she agreed with every single thing I was feeling--
因为她跟我的感受简直完全一样
which made me realize
那让我意识到
that I was acting like a 14-year-old girl.
我表现得 就像个幼稚少女 羞涩捂脸
Ah, come on, kid.
给点力啊 小破孩
I just lost an arm 'cause of you.
你都害我损失了件装备了
Now get your head in the game.
给我专心点玩
Sorry. I can't concentrate with my dad staring at me.
抱歉 我爸盯着 我集中不起精神
I just love you so much.
我实在太爱你了
I hope he's talking to you.
希望他不是在对我表白
Ugh. Oh, great, now I'm dead.
这下好了 我死了
I'm going to the bathroom.
我得去趟洗手间
You know, they say that happens.
常言道 生死乃游戏家常事
Hey, Walt.
嘿 沃特
You ever think about death?
你有想过死亡吗
I'm 85. Death is my roommate.
我都85了 死神天天盯着我呢
I got a call from the doctor.
医生给我打电话了
There's a 60% chance I'm gonna die.
我有60%的可能性会死
Ha! Doctors--
哈 可笑的医生
said I'd be dead ten years ago.
十年前就说我要死了
Look at me.
你看我
I'm healthy as a--
依然健康得如同...
I gotta go change my tank.
我得去换块电池了
Phil, you've gotta let this go.
菲尔 你得放宽心
I'm sorry, Claire.
对不起 克莱尔
I don't know how to react
我实在是手足无措
when I find out there's a 70% chance I'm gonna die.
因为我发现自己有70%的可能会死
Honey, listen to me.
亲爱的 听我说
You're gonna be fine.
你不会有事的
- You really think so? - I know so.
-你真这么想 -我确定
Claire's my rock.
克莱尔是我的后盾
You know when you're on a plane and there's turbulence,
当你在飞机上遇上气流颠簸
you look at the flight attendants,
你看看那些空姐空少
and if they're still smiling and serving drinks,
如果他们笑容依旧地端茶倒水
you know everything's gonna be okay?
你就会觉得心安
That's Claire.
克莱尔就像那样
I could also picture her as a cop.
我也可以把她想象成一名警察
And into the final furlong it's little bacon
率先进入最后两百米的是"小培根"
followed by Bradswaxjacket
其次是"布拉德的蜡光皮衣"
Go little bacon. Go little bacon.
冲啊"小培根" "小培根"冲啊
You got this! You got this!
你可以的 你可以的
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
冲啊冲啊冲啊
And the winner is NO.9 little bacon by 3 lengths.
冠军是九号"小培根" 领先了三马身的距离
Yes! I knew it!
太棒了 我就知道
You see that, Manny? Dumb luck always runs out.
看到了吗 曼尼 狗屎运没那么多的
But if you live in the real world,
但如果你脚踏实地
and you use your head,
动动脑子
not have it in the clouds like Dr. Dolittle there,
而非像怪医杜立德糊涂一世聪明一时
[怪医杜立德:天赋异禀却逐渐失去天分的医生]
You'll do okay.
你会赢的
Guess we should have listened to Jay on this one, dad.
或许这次我们应该听杰的 老爸
You got that right. You should have listened to Jay.
这话没错 不听杰之言 吃亏在眼前
And I'll tell you something else.
我还要告诉你
You can't look in a horse's eyes
光看着马的眼睛
and tell there's something wrong.
是看不出个所以然的
You can't even look in their eyes at the same time --
你甚至无法同时看着马的两只眼睛
One's here and one's here!
不在一边啊
Come on. Let's go to the window, kid.
走吧 我们去窗口领钱
I may need some help carrying my winnings.
我一个人可拿不动那么多
Oh. Wait.
且慢
Jay, look.
杰 你看
[调查中]
Inquiry.
调查中
What's that?
那是什么意思
It is when a horse has committed an infraction.
就是有匹马违规了
Possible infraction. Usually it's nothing.
可能违规 通常没什么大碍
I'm sure...
我确定
The number 9 horse little bacon
九号马"小培根"
has been disqualified for interference.
由于"非法阻挡"被取消冠军资格
What?!
搞什么
The winner is number 6 bradswaxjacket.
冠军是6号马 "布拉德的蜡光皮衣"
You see?
瞧见没
The eyes...
眼睛
They do not lie.
不撒谎
Tough break, Jay.
倒霉啊 杰
Here...
Little something for gas.
就当是油钱
Cam was right. I-I was being petty.
小卡是对的 我太心胸狭隘了
So I found his box of old trophies
于是我找到他那箱奖杯
and I decided to surprise him
决定给他惊喜
by having them on the mantle when he got home.
等他回家时会发现全摆在壁炉上
Well, I was the one who was surprised.
结果倒是我自己惊讶了一番
I had no idea how many trophies he had--
我完全不知道他得过那么多奖
First place, and all of them for different things.
都是第一名 五花八门的
Music, football, art show, science fair,
音乐 橄榄球 艺术展 科学展
a chili cook-off.
美食节
A lifetime of accolades hidden away
他藏起了人生中全部的荣耀
just so I wouldn't feel bad.
以免我自惭形秽
Aah! That's a mouse! That's a mou--oh! Ew!
老鼠 有老鼠 好恶心
Oh! Disgusting!
太恶心了
Oh, no! No, cam, I-I was gonna make a big display!
不 小卡 我是想把奖杯全部展出来
I believe you have.
我想"也是"
No, no, Cam! There was a--
你误会了 小卡 里面有只...
Oh! Gross!
恶心
Listen, Manny, do me a favor
曼尼 帮我个忙
and get me a cappuccino from right over there, okay?
过去帮我买杯卡布奇诺好吗
No, it's okay. I got it.
不用了 我现在是款爷
So...
那个
You wanna talk about what happened back there?
想聊聊刚才的事吗
- Not at all. - You know...
-完全没兴趣 -其实
it is not just the horses whose souls I can read through their eyes.
我以眼观心的本事 不只是针对马
You really wanna know? I'll tell you.
你真想知道吗 我告诉你
Okay. I'll leave you alone.
好吧 我不烦你了
All right, listen, hang on.
听着 别走
I'm sorry I went after you like that in front of Manny.
很抱歉我在曼尼面前找你麻烦
That was wrong.
我错了
No, I get it. Nobody likes to lose at the races.
不 我懂的 没人愿意输掉比赛
I don't owe this guy anything.
我不欠那家伙什么
He stops by a couple of times a year to see his kid.
他一年会来看儿子几次
It used to be a relief, gave me a nice break.
以前对我来说是种解脱 可以休息下
But now Manny and I, we got our own thing.
可现在曼尼和我已经情同父子
Look, I know I'm not his dad...
我知道自己不是他亲爹
Maybe I don't like the reminder.
但我不喜欢他的到来让我想到那一点
- Oh! Oh, my gosh! - Hey, what's up?
-我的天啊 -怎么啦
- What? - We came as soon as we heard.
-怎么啦 -一听到消息我们就来了
Heard what?
什么消息
We heard Phil got bad news from the doctor.
我们听说菲尔从医生那儿得到了噩耗
Who told you that?
谁说的
Gloria!
歌洛莉亚
No, I didn't say that he got bad news...
不 我没说他确诊了
I said that he was getting bad news.
我说的是有那个可能
You don't know that he's getting bad news.
你也只是猜测有可能
I saw a black mouse.
我看见黑耗子了
I saw a black mouse.
我也看见了
So he says.
谁信啊
- Okay. You guys... - Oh, this is worse than I thought!
-好了各位 -这比我想象的还糟
No, it's not. Listen to me. Listen.
没事的 听我说
Phil is fine. As a matter of fact,
菲尔没事 事实上
you should go before he even knows you're here.
在他发现你们之前快闪人吧
No, no. We're staying. We're staying.
不不 我们不走 我们留下
We got here as soon as we could.
一听到消息我们就来了
Did you bring the coffee cake?
有买咖啡蛋糕吗
Yes, I have it right here.
有 在我这儿
He carried it in from the car. I paid for it.
他拿下车而已 我出的钱
Listen. Listen to me.
听我说 听着
I am very sorry for what you are going through.
对于你现在所受的煎熬 我深表同情
Thank you.
谢谢
Who is this?
这谁啊
Who, indeed?
何方神圣
I am Javier Delgado, Manny's father
我是哈维尔·迪尔加多 曼尼的亲爹
and Gloria's former husband and lover.
歌洛莉亚的前夫兼爱人
I hope you do not think this is insensitive,
我说这话你别觉得我冷血
but you are a beautiful woman,
你是位美丽的女人
and you will have no trouble to find a man--...
再找个男人不难的
Javier! The body is not even cold yet!
哈维尔 人家老公尸骨未寒呢
The body is upstairs watching basketball.
"行尸"活的好好的 在楼上看篮球比赛呢
He is fine.
他没事
- Gloria said he was sick. - No.
-歌洛莉亚说他病了 -没有
He went to the doctor, he had some tests.
他去看了医生 做了些检查
The doctor called. That's it.
医生来了电话 就是这样
Plus today he run out of his lifetime supply of razors.
加上他终生供应的剃刀 在今天用完了
That's a sign.
这是个征兆
This is a lot of hocus-pocus!
全都是无中生有
I can't believe I bought a coffee cake over this!
难以置信我买个蛋糕却用在如此可笑的场合
Wait, wait, wait, no, no. I'm confused.
等等 我有点混乱
What did the doctor say exactly?
医生到底怎么说的
I don't know. We missed his call this morning.
我不知道 今早的电话我们错过了
The doctor called on Saturday?
医生在周六打来电话?
- Yeah. So? - Nothing.
-是的 那又如何 -没什么
Not nothing. Not nothing. What?
有什么 有什么 快说
Well, it's just that, uh,
只是 那个
Doctors don't usually call on Saturday with good news
医生在周六打电话 通常没好事
But they could call--
但是可能...
I mean, he could call with anything.
可能是因为其它事情
Do you think he's sick...
你觉得他真病了吗
What's... what going on?
这是 怎么回事
Nothing. Nothing. Everybody just came by
没什么 大家来串个门
for absolutely no reason at all.
没什么特别原因
You look worried.
你一脸担心的样子
I'm not worried.
我没担心
Oh, god. The plane's in trouble.
天呐 飞机失事前
You put away the drink cart and you're strapping in.
空姐会收好小餐车 大家扣好安全带
- You're gonna be fine, kid! - You are gonna be great!
-你会没事的 孩子 -肯定没事的
I wish I looked this good.
你气色比我还好呢
Stop, please! You're freaking me out.
拜托别说了 胆都被你们吓破了
Are you gonna die?
你会死吗
I don't know! There's stil a 5% chance I'll make it!
我不知道 我有5%的机会可以挺过去
- It's Dr. Sendroff. - Okay. Okay.
-是桑德弗医生 -接吧
Guys, I don't know what's on
亲人们 我不知道电话
the other end of this phone call...
那端会是什么消息
But whatever happens, I just want you to know,
但无论发生何事 只希望大家知道
you've already given me a lifetime supply of happiness.
你们已经给了我终生用不完的幸福
I remember once as a child--
我记得小时候
- Answer it! - Do it!
-接电话呀 -快接
Dr. Sendroff?
桑德弗医生
What's the word?
找我什么事
- Are you serious? - What?
-真的吗 -什么
That's it?
是这样吗
What is it?!
是怎么样
H-hold on one second.
等等
He's calling about a real estate listing. I'm fine.
他打电话是问房子挂牌的事 我没事
Ay, no.
就这个啊
Yesterday, you said you'd call if something was wrong.
昨天 你说有问题的话会打电话
Then you called, then you disappeared.
你打了电话 接着就消失了
That is the most irresponsible, unprofessional thing
这是我这辈子见过的最不负责任
I've ever heard of in my entire life!
最没职业水准的事
And do you have anyone to represent you
你想出售的房子
in the sale of your current house?
现在找好经纪人了吗
Look into his eyes.
我以眼观心过了
I don't care what the doctor says.
无论医生说什么
I give him six months.
我看他就半年命了
Stop staring.
别盯着人家看
So, Phil Ddunphy, tell us a little bit about yourself.
菲尔·邓菲 介绍下你自己
Well, Chip, I'm married to a great lady--hi, Claire!
奇普 我娶了个好老婆 克莱尔
And I have a baby girl.
有个宝贝女儿
Um, I'm a real estate agent, and I enjoy playing checkers.
我是个房产经纪人 喜欢下跳棋
- Okay. - Both chinese and american.
-好的 -中式西式跳棋都喜欢
And, uh, I am a fan of hip-hop.
还有 我超粉嘻哈风
Well, good for you.
不错
Though I try to stay neutral in the whole east coast/west coast thang.
不过在东西岸嘻哈大对决中 我尽量保持中立
- Next up we have a-- - One quick thing--
-下一位... -马上说完
Shout out to my, uh, college buddy Ling,
向我的大学哥们林问个好
who built his own helicopter and is taking his first flight today,
他自己造了架直升机 今天首航
and, uh, I also wanna wish a happy anniversary
我还要祝岳父岳母大人
to my in-laws Jay and Dede Pritchett.
杰·普里契特伉俪结婚周年快乐
Your eternal love is an inspiration to us all.
你们至死不渝的爱情给后辈作了好榜样
Okay. That's enough.
好了 说够了吧
Next up, we have a homemaker from West Mifflin, Pennsylvania.
下一位 来自宾州怀斯特米福的家庭主妇
Hi.
你好