摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第12集: Egg Drop

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
So the five keys to investing wisely in a down real estate market are...
在低迷的房地产市场中 明智投资的五大秘诀就是
KEYp your cool...
"诀"对保持冷静
KEYp informed...
"诀"对信息灵通
Legwork.
腿脚勤快
I recently became a partner in a new agency,
我刚成为一家新房地产公司的合伙人
so I put together a seminar
所以我要办个解说会
to recruit first-time home buyers.
来吸引第一次买房的新手
I want to give 'em a step-by-step description
我希望给他们一步步讲解
of exactly what I can do for them.
我如何帮他们选到满意的房子
Am I worried tha they might write it all down
你问我会不会担心他们记下步骤后
and just do it themselves?
自己去挑选房子
Quite frankly, I hadn't thought about it until just now.
坦白说 我现在才察觉到这个问题
Do I really have to go to this thing?
我非得去参加吗
Yes. You're a big part of today.
当然 你今天戏份大着呢
You're my support staff.
你是我的后勤人员
Then why am I not getting paid?
那你为什么不付我工钱
That is a good question.
问得好
And I think I'm gonna text you the answer
我会把答案用短信发到
on that cell phone we pay for.
我们买给你的手机上
Honey, do you wanna practice your part again?
亲爱的 要再练习一下你的部分吗
Uh, no. It's just one question. I think I got it.
不 就一个问题而已 我记住了
Yeah, but it's the most important question
是的 可那是最关键的问题
because it launches me into my big finish.
它将引出我的压轴好戏
- Yes. - That way, people leave excited.
-没错 -那样人们会高高兴兴地离开
Oh, I think people will be excited to leave.
我看是很高兴能离开吧
Luke...
卢克
Why?
你在干嘛
I'm sorry. It's for school.
抱歉 我是为了完成学校作业
I have to design a container that'll protect an egg
我必须设计一个容器保护鸡蛋
in a 1-story drop.
从1层楼高处跌落而不摔碎
Yeah, so, um,
好吧 所以
you thought you would go with an egg carton?
你准备用包装鸡蛋的纸盒吗
What if the best idea was under my nose the whole time?
也许最佳方法就藏在我眼皮底下呢
You're gonna need to come down and clean this up now.
你得下来把这一摊收拾干净
Ugh! I wouldn't have to do any of this
其实我本来完全不用瞎折腾的
if Alex would just let me use hers from when she took the class.
都怪艾丽克斯不肯让我用她当年上这课时的作品
Never.
门都没有
That design is my intellectual property.
那设计是我的知识产权
I think it has applications for unmanned space flight.
我觉得它足以应用在无人"驾"驶太空飞行上
Keep talking like that
你再继续当科学怪胎
and you'll go through life unmanned.
一辈子都无人可"嫁"了
- Funny. - Girls.
-真会搞笑 -姑娘们
Luke, honey, listen to me.
卢克 亲爱的 听我说
You're gonna need to do this project on your own.
你得独立完成这个作业
And you can do it. Just... really think.
你能做到的 只要努力动动脑子
I've got it!
我想到了
What if I'm the container?
用我自身做容器如何
There's a thought. You could be...
算是个想法 你可以...
No, Luke! Luke!
别 卢克 卢克
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第十二集
Okay, si, te quiero. Mwah, mwah, mwah!
好 好 亲亲 爱你哦
I understood "Crazy old witch,"
我听懂了"疯老巫婆子"
"Go kill yourself," Then "I love you."
"去死吧" 以及 "爱你哦"
I'll never get this, how you all yell at each other.
我一直搞不懂 你们家人怎么老互相嚷嚷
That's how you know that your family loves you
如何感受家人爱
when they feel free to scream at you.
就在他们嚷你时
Oh, I guess I owe my ex-wife an apology.
那我应该对我前妻说声抱歉了
Apparently,she was nuts about me.
显然 她当年爱我爱得如痴如狂
Darn it!
该死
Try the next one over a frying pan.
下次在炒锅上试验吧
I could use some breakfast.
正好给我当早饭
This is so frustrating.
真让人丧气
At least you're getting your hands dirty for a change.
至少你是在亲自动手做事
It is a nice break from the life of the mind I usually live.
平时都沉迷于精神世界 现在能动动手也不错
That's the spirit.
说得很对
Plus it's a metaphor for the human condition.
再说也是对人类境况的一种暗喻
Aren't we all just fragile eggs
我们不都是易碎的鸡蛋吗
hiding behind bubble wrap and bravado?
躲藏在气泡垫的背后 虚张声势
And we're back.
又回到老样子了
Well, I'm sure that your egg-droppy thing
我保证你的鸡蛋坠落作品
is going to be the best in the class.
会是全班最棒的
Except for Luke's.
肯定比不上卢克的
Really? Our Luke?
是吗 我们家卢克吗
But isn't he, like, a little, like...
可他不是 有点...天然呆
I bet Claire's gonna help him,
克莱尔肯定会帮他忙的
just like she did with his self-portrait for art class.
就像上次美术课帮他画自画像一样
There was life in those eyes.
那双眼睛囧囧有神
It was haunting.
让人难以忘怀
Tell you what. I'm gonna nip this in the bud.
那行 我要将此不正之风扼杀于萌芽中
You deserve a fighting chance.
你应该有公平竞争的机会
Hey, I'm calling about that, uh, egg project the boys are doing.
我是为孩子们的那个鸡蛋坠落作业打来的
Parents aren't supposed to help out on that, right?
家长不该插手帮忙 对吧
Why would the parents be helping?
家长干嘛要帮呢
Why do they cut grapes for 8-year-olds?
那干嘛要帮8岁的孩子切葡萄呢
I figure if you can eat a chicken finger,
我觉得他们都会啃炸鸡条了
you can tear your way through a grape.
肯定也能成功解决一颗葡萄
Again, dad?
又旧事重提吗 爸爸
Oh, I'm sorry, it just...
抱歉 那事...
bugs me, is all.
总让我不爽而已
The point is, I'm not helping,
我要说的是 我不会帮忙
and I hope no one else is helping, either.
我希望大家也都别帮忙
Okay, dad. Thanks for the heads-up.
好吧 爸爸 多谢你提醒
Love you. Bye-bye.
爱你哦 再见
Well, my dad is doing Manny's project for him.
我爸要帮曼尼做作业了
He called to tell you that?
他专门打电话来告诉你吗
Oh, no. He called to tell me that he wasn't,
不 他打来告诉我他不会帮忙
which is exactly what you say when you are,
那正是当你要插手帮忙时
but you don't want anybody to suspect it.
又不想引人怀疑的说辞
Really?
是吗
What would you say if you had issues with your father?
那你和你爸之间的问题又是什么说辞呢
Claire and Jay are incredibly competitive.
克莱尔和杰非常喜欢一较高低
Tennis games, card games, everything.
网球比赛 扑克比赛 任何事
Who knows why?
没人知道原因
Claire is the son that my dad never had.
克莱尔就像是我爸期望中的儿子
I mean, he just wanted someone to throw a ball in the backyard.
他希望有个儿子一起在后院投球玩
I did once, but...
我投过一次 可是
He did not attend.
他没有来
Looks like fun.
看起来挺有趣的
It was, but now it's hard.
开始是 可现在变难了
Oh, I'm sure you're gonna do great, buddy...
你一定能做得很好 老弟
Claire?
克莱尔
Uh, I am just showing interest in our son's project,
我只是对咱儿子的作品感兴趣
which any parent would--
任何家长都...
Think! Think... to do. Thinking... I am,
想想 好好想 我在想
that maybe I should stay here
或许我应该留在这儿
in case Luke has any questions.
以防卢克有什么问题要问
Do you think you can find somebody else
你能找到其他什么人
to help you with your seminar?
去帮你完成解说会吗
I don't know. That's a little last-minute.
估计不行吧 现在让我去哪儿找啊
You're kind of irreplaceable.
你是不可替代的啊
Well, I mean, it's just one question,
我意思是说 反正就只有一个问题
and the seminar isn't for a few hours...
而且那个解说会也不会花太多时间
Hey, Gloria? Quick favor.
喂 歌洛莉亚 帮个小忙
Okay. See you there. Bye-bye.
好吧 那边见 拜拜
What was that?
什么事
Phil.
是菲尔
He needs help with a seminar that he's giving.
他请我去帮他完成一个解说会
Why can't Claire help him?
怎么不找克莱尔帮他
- He didn't say. - I'll tell you why
-他没说 -我告诉你为什么
because she's knee-deep in Luke's egg drop project.
因为她投身于卢克的鸡蛋坠落实验了
She said that she was not going to help.
她说过不会插手帮忙的
That's exactly what I would say to me
那正是我对自己的惯用说辞
if I was helping my kid and didn't want me to know.
用于我想帮孩子 又想骗自己说没插手的场合
Why would you be talking to you?
你为什么会跟自己说话
I'm just saying it's unfair to Manny.
我只是说 那样对曼尼不公平
The kid doesn't stand a chance on his own.
那孩子只靠自己是没希望赢的
I'm tagging in here.
我要插手了
Jay, he doesn't need you to baby him.
杰 他不需要你插手
I'm just gonna give him a few tips.
我就给他一点点指导而已
Kid, get yourself a snack.
孩子 去吃点东西
Okay, I'll cut him some grapes.
好吧 我给他切点葡萄
Damn it!
别捣乱
Not like that, Jay.
不是那种切片 杰
Like this. Look.
是这样 瞧着
It just irritates me, you know what I mean?
那个能惹毛我 你懂的
We're meeting with prospective birth mothers.
我们近期在见一些孕妇 以预备将来领养
We've had a few of these meetings,
我们曾有过一些类似的见面
and they're very nerve-racking.
那种事让人十分伤脑筋
You want to look good,
你希望打扮得帅气迷人
You want to make a good first impression
给对方留下良好的第一印象
kind of like a first date.
有点像初次约会
Actually, it's--it's the opposite of a first date.
事实上 跟初次约会正好相反
You don't wanna have sex, but you do want a baby.
你不想做爱 但却希望直接要个孩子
I have to say, Lily is adorable,
我必须承认 莉莉太可爱了
and such a good eater.
而且很能吃哦
Oh, not all the time.
并非总是如此
She just happens to love my tuna salad.
她只是喜欢我做的金枪鱼沙拉而已
Dolphin safe, of course.
当然 我们没吃海豚
[Dolphin safe在俚语中指女同或直男Tuna指二者共同的猎物--女孩]
Oh, who cares about that?
谁在乎那个啦
Well, I bet the dolphins do.
我觉得海豚们介意
It's okay to eat tuna, but not dolphin?
你意思是说吃金枪鱼可以 吃海豚就不行
My theory is, a fish is a fish.
我却觉得 鱼就是鱼而已
Well...
其实呢
A dolphin's actually a mammal, so...
海豚实际上是哺乳动物 所以说
Eh, to-may-to, to-mah-to.
就像番茄和西红柿 都一回事
More like tomato, cow.
那番茄和母牛还一回事呢
Mitchell, can you help me with the scones in the kitchen?
米奇 来厨房帮我弄一下司康饼
Okay.
好的
Excuse us.
失陪一下
Okay, this is not really about the scones.
好吧 我们不是来弄司康饼的
Oh, really? You didn't need help carrying six scones?
是吗 你一个人能拿得了六块饼吗
No, this is about your need to correct
不 问题是你得改掉
everyone's every little mistake.
偏执地纠正别人小错误的毛病
I am sorry.
不好意思
I thought that she could use a basic biology lesson.
但我觉得她需要学习一些基础生物知识
Well, let me give you a basic biology lesson--
好吧 我来告诉你一点基础生物知识
you and I can't make a baby.
你跟我生不了孩子
So if she points to a lamp and calls it "Uncle George,"
所以如果她指着一盏灯 说那是乔治叔叔
What are you gonna say?
你怎么说
"Pleased to meet you, Uncle George."
"很高兴见到你 乔治叔叔"
Very good. Now let's get out there,
很好 现在我们出去
smile, nod, and get ourselves a baby.
微笑 点头 弄个孩子回来
Okay.
好吧
And those are your five keys.
眼前就是你们的五把钥匙[关键要点]
Now if there are no more questions...
如果没有别的问题的话
Ah, yes, the lovely home buyer right here
哦看 这边有位可爱的买家
On the edge of her seat.
正跃跃欲试呢
I was wondering...
我想问的是
I was wondering,
我想问的是
Is there a sixth key?
有第六把钥匙吗
As a matter of fact,
事实上
There is.
的确有
We'll work on that.
待会儿得再练练
It's the key to the new home you've purchased below market.
此乃你能够以低于市场价买到新居的关键
Thanks to Woosnum, Keneally, and Dunphy.
感谢沃斯南&肯尼利&邓菲公司吧
Bravo!
精彩绝伦
Fire the confetti cannon, drop the banner,
放彩花 落帷幕
autographs, autographs, autographs,
签名 签名 签名
and we're done.
然后搞定
We still have, like, an hour left.
我们还剩一个小时呢
Can I go shopping?
我能去购物吗
No. I-I have vocal exercises to do,
不行 我得做一些发声练习
and I need you to do a sound check for me.
我需要你帮我检查一下嗓音
I was hoping we could go to my hair salon.
我打算和海莉去一趟发廊来着
It's nearby. I didn't have time to finish my hair this morning.
就在附近 今天早上我没时间弄头发
Really? That just happens?
不是吧 就要弃我而去了吗
Ooh, and I can get my nailse done.
真好 我可以去做美甲
Is it okay?
行吗
Okay. Sure.
好吧 走吧
Oh, oh!
对了
Could one of you guys stick this under a chair on your way out?
你们出去时谁能把这个钉在某一个椅子下面
One of the lucky attendees is going home
某个幸运参会者可以带回家
with a brand-new mouse pad.
一个新型鼠标垫哦
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
等一下 等一下
I don't wanna see which chair.
我不想知道是哪个椅子
I wanna be blown away like everyone else.
我想到时候和其他人一样被震撼到
Yes. Now that is feng shui.
没错 那就叫顺应风水
Doesn't that feel better?
现在是不是感觉舒服多了
Oh, yes. It's wonderful for conversation.
还真是 现在的格局"真适合"聊天
Yes, this is nice.
没错 感觉真好
It gives the room a nice flow, which I'm really liking.
让室内有一种流通感 我真的好喜欢
Sometimes, your furniture tells you where it wants to be.
有时候 你的家具会告诉你 它们想被放在哪里
Yeah.
Do you mind if I use your restroom?
我能用一下卫生间吗
Not at all. It's-- it's just down the hall.
请 大厅一直走就是
Just be warned--there's some furniture in there
顺便说一下 里面有些家具
that kind of likes where it is!
貌似就喜欢现在的摆放位置哦
Okay, I know it's killing you to do this whole song and dance,
好吧 我明白让你如此卑躬屈膝装孙子很折磨人
But I think it's going great.
但是我觉得进行的很顺利
Cam, there's a limit, okay?
小卡 得有个度才行 懂吗
We already promised her that we would show her son all 52 states.
我们已经答应会带她儿子逛遍52个州
Oh, wow, you have a keyboard.
哇哦 你们还有电子琴耶
Oh, yes. That's mine.
是的 那是我的琴
You're musical. I love that.
你是音乐家 我喜欢
It's very important to me.
那对我很重要
[choir 本意为唱诗班]
Oh, well, you're preaching to the choir.
噢 还用你来向我鼓吹音乐的重要性嘛
Literally. I've sung in several.
真的 我真在几个唱诗班唱过呢
Yeah, we sing to Lily... all of the time.
我们经常 给莉莉唱歌
I wish I could hear you guys.
我真希望能听听你们的歌声
Oh, well, that's very sweet.
噢哈 谢谢夸奖
No, now.
不是 我现在想听
The baby's father is a musician,
宝宝的亲生父亲是个音乐家
and I would love to know
所以我真的很希望
that he's growing up in a musical househo.
他能在一个音乐氛围浓厚的家庭成长
- Okay. - Great.
-好吧 -太好了
Okay. Now we are actually doing a song and dance.
好吧 现在我们真得歌舞欢腾了
Okay, well, look at it this way--
好吧 你应该这么想
We're not only adopting a baby,
我们不仅是是领养了一个宝宝
we're saving it from a life spent searching for east Dakota.
也避免了他将一生都用于寻找东达科他州
[美国只有南北达科他州 没有东达科他州]
Oh, God.
神啊
This is acally nice.
这灯其实不错的
This is actually very nice to lean on.
用来靠着确实挺不错的
It broke again.
又摔破了
Mm. Yes, I saw.
是啊 我看见了
We'll just need to double up on the cotton.
我们只需要把棉层加倍就好了
Here, let me save you a step.
瞧着 反正都是碎 不如直接摔
Alex!
艾丽克斯
Knock, knock!
开门开门
Dad! Hey! What are you doing here?
爸爸 你来这干什么
Manny needs that solder iron I lent to Phil.
曼尼需要用我借给菲尔的电烙铁
One of the screws on his project keeps coming loose.
他那装置上的一个螺钉总是拧不紧
Other than that, it's flawless.
除了那个毛病 其余的就无懈可击了
Huh. His latest test run, he dropped it off the roof,
最新的一次测试中 他在楼顶松手后
he walked downstairs, it hadn't landed yet.
走下楼梯 这时候鸡蛋还没落地呢
I had nothing. I had to get in Claire's head.
我毫无进展 我必须扰乱克莱尔的方寸
Sometimes the best thing to do in race to the top...
有时候想要在竞争中拔得头筹
is grease the pole behind you.
最好是玩点阴的
Wow. So Manny's still working?
这么说 曼尼还在做吗
Luke finished a couple hours ago.
卢克几小时之前就完成了
Is that why all these eggs are on the floor?
所以地上才有这么多烂鸡蛋吗
Oh, well, you know, after so many landed safely,
其实是经历了多次的成功试验后
we thought we should test 'em,
我们觉得应该测试一下这些鸡蛋
make sure we weren't working with a super strong batch.
确保这些不是超级摔不烂鸡蛋
Sounds like you knocked it out of the park.
听起来你们相当成功嘛
Oh yeah!We did.
那是当然
Um, so dad,
那么 爸爸
if I find out what Phil did with that soldering iron,
如果我知道菲尔把电烙铁搁哪了
I'll run it over.
我就给你送去
Great. . 'cause, uh,
太好了 因为
we're gonna test it later today at the school.
我们今天晚些时候会在学校试验
Fun. Maybe we'll meet you.
有意思 说不定到时能碰见你呢
We can come anytime, right?
我们随时都能去 是吧
Cause we don't have a-a spring problem.
因为我们的弹簧什么的可没出故障
Run 5?
5点见
Perfect.
一言为定
Okay. Bear with us. We're a little rusty.
您多担待 我们久未开过嗓了
Yes, and please put all cell phones on vibrate.
没错 请把手机调至震动状态
*Don't go breaking my heart*
*不要把我心伤*
*I couldn't if I tried*
*我怎能把你心伤*
*Honey, if I get restless*
*宝贝 如果我焦躁不安*
*Baby, you're not that kind*
*宝贝 你不是那种人*
*Nobody knows it*
*无人知晓*
*Nobody knows*
*无人知晓*
*When I was down*
*当我心潮低落*
*I was your clown*
*我就是逗你笑的小丑*
I really am a clown.
我真的是个小丑
*I gave you my heart*
*我把心都给了你*
*So don't go breaking my heart*
*所以不要把我心伤*
*I won't go breaking your heart*
*我不会把你心伤*
*Don't go breaking my*
*不要把我心伤*
*Don't go breaking my heart.Yeah*
*不要把我心伤 耶*
- Thank you. - It was wonderful.
-谢谢 -唱得太好了
Oh. I'm confused, though.
但是我有点疑惑
I thought Cameron was the singer.
我以为卡梅隆是歌手
Yeah.
Yes, yes, I am.
是 是 我是
Really? Because mitchell has such a lovely voice.
真的 因为米奇尔的嗓音那么甜美
Well, I think he was following my lead.
其实 我想是他只是跟着我的调
You know, a good leader can make all the difference.
一个好的领唱可以带动全场呢
Actually, you were a little pitchy.
事实上 你的音不太准
But it was terrific, really.
但总体真的很棒 真的
Thank you.
谢谢
Yes. Thank you for your opinion.
谢谢你的点评
Faster! Faster! We're going to be late to your father.
快点 快点 你爸那边要迟到了
Why did you have to do your toes, too?
为什么你还得给你的脚趾头做美甲
Well, there's this really cute boy at school
学校里有个超可爱的男生
who's kinda into my feet.
好像有点迷上我的玉足了呢
Be careful. That can get really creepy fast.
小心点 说不定那人是个变态
Ay. Where is the car? I parked it here!
咦 车呢 我刚就停这了
It's a tow zone.
这是禁停区
Somebody just put that there,
那牌子肯定是刚刚挂上的
交通畅行区全天禁止停车违者拖走
because that wasn't here when I parked!
因为我停车的时候还没有那块牌呢
It looks pretty old to me.
我觉得那块牌已经风吹日晒很久了啊
Haley, don't lie. That was not here!
海莉 别瞎说 刚刚真没那块牌
Ladies and gentlemen...
女士们先生们
Get ready for one of the giants
准备好欢迎
of residential real estate...
房地产行业巨子
A salesman's salesman...
推销员中的推销员
Where are you guys? I've been calling you!
你们在哪 我刚刚一直给你们打电话
A realtor's realtor...
房产经纪人中的翘楚
You were supposed to do my intro.
本该由你来引入我的出场
Now I have to.
现在只能我自己干了
2-time non-consecutive winner of the realtor of the year award...
两届非连续年度房地产经纪人奖得主
Just get back here by the end.
在活动尾声时务必回来
Future investors,
未来的投资者们
Stop making excuses!
别再找借口了
And start... making your dreams come true!
开始 让你们的梦想成真
Ladies and gentlemen, Phil Dunphy!
女士们先生们 有请菲尔·邓菲
How are you?
你们好吗
Thanks, Mike. I appreciate it.
谢谢 麦克 多谢了
Welcome.
欢迎各位
Taxi!
计程车
You see? They don't stop because I'm latina.
看到没 见我是拉美裔就不停车
Or because that was just a yellow car.
或者因为那是辆黄色私家小轿车
My dad is gonna freak out.
我爸肯定气坏了
You have to take the blame for this.
你得把错都揽在自己身上
Why me?
为什么
Oh, because he'll never get mad at you.
因为他永远不会生你的气
He totally puts you on a pedestal.
他把你当女神一样膜拜
That's not true.
才不是呢
Yeah, it is.
就是
Let me just call the cab company.
我打电话到计程车公司叫车吧
Taxi!
计程车
It's not rocket science, people, it's just a little red card.
有那么难找吗 各位 红色的小卡片而已
Okay. I guess nobody needs a mouse pad.
好吧 看来没人需要鼠标垫
How's my favorite kid doing?
我最爱的女儿在做什么呢
Favorite?
最爱
Yeah, I know, we're not supposed to have favorites.
我知道 父母不该偏爱哪个孩子
But you know what? We do.
可事实是 我们的确有偏爱
And the good news is, it's you.
好消息是 宝贝疙瘩就是你
I'm not giving you my design.
我不会把我的设计给你的
Who said anything about giving?
谁说要你白给了
We can work out an arrangement.
可以商量下条件嘛
It's cheating.
你这是作弊
What do you want? Money?
你想要什么 钱吗
I got a little something set aside.
我有点私房钱
Okay. I shouldn't even be giving you this hint,
好吧 我根本不该给你提示的
but, first get a mirror.
但是 首先找面镜子
A mirror?
镜子
Then you're gonna look in it,
接着你看向镜子
and you're gonna see a crazy woman.
你会看到一个疯婆子
She needs your help.
她需要你的帮助
You know, I made the egg that made you,
我产出的卵子[蛋]创造了你
that made that project,
你又产出了那个科学设计
so in a lot of ways, that design is already mine!
说来说去 你的设计本来就是属于我的
Oh, you're fine.
你挺好的
Are you sure that there are no more questions?
大家确定没有任何问题了吗
No more questions? Yes!
没问题了吗 很好
If we could just get that over to the mustachioed gentleman.
请将麦克风递给那位大胡子先生
Yes, I was--
我想问
Oh, hey, I think we're all tired of that sound.
这声音大家都听烦了吧
Let me just come to you.
我走过来好了
I bet I know what your question is.
我敢肯定我知道你想问什么
You're probably wondering
你可能好奇
if there's sixth key.
有第六把钥匙吗
No, I was wondering about--
不 我是想问
I was wondering about accelerated escrow.
我是想问关于加急契约的问题
If it works for both parties,
如果买卖双方都愿意
it's a great way to expedite the deal.
可以加快过户速度
But back to your first question
回到你第一个问题
about this mysterious sixth key.
神秘的第六把钥匙
- I didn't say anything-- - The sixth key is the key
-我没说... -第六把钥匙
to the new home that you purchased below market.
就是以低于市场价购入新房的关键
Using the simple principles that you learned here today...
利用你们今天所学到的简单原理
But not so simple that you don't still need
也不是那么简单 你们依然需要
the professional services
专业的房地产公司的服务
of Woosnum, Keneally... And Dunphy!
即沃斯南&肯尼利&邓菲公司
Thank you for coming.
感谢各位的光临
Son of a--
你妹的...
So is--is there anything that you'd like to know about us?
关于我们 你还想了解什么
I don't think so.
我看不用了
In fact, I don't think I need to interview any more people.
事实上 我觉得不用再面试其他人了
You guys are perfect.
你们太合适了
Are--are you saying what I think you're saying?
你的意思是像我想的那样吗
I'm not supposed to say anything to you directly,
我不应该直接对你们说什么
but I think you guys should be expecting good news.
但是 你们就等着好消息吧
Aah! Oh, gosh!
我的天啊
Oh, I know, I know, you're not saying anything!
了解 了解 你什么都没说
But what you're not saying is wonderful!
但你没说出口的话 是天大的好消息
Um, all right. I'm gonna get some sparkling cider?
好了 我去拿起泡苹果酒
Yes, yes. Okay, okay.
好的 好的
It wouldn't be a celebration without cider
没有苹果酒就没有庆祝氛围
or a celebratory song.
没有庆祝之歌也一样
But this time, I want you to sit right here.
不过这次 我希望你坐在这里
So have a seat here.
坐下吧
Let's just get this mop out of the way there.
把你乱掉的头发拂到肩后
*If you leave me now*
*如果你现在离我而去*
*You'll take away the biggest part of me*
*你将带走我人生的大部分意义*
*Ooh, ooh, ooh, no, baby, please don't go*
*不要 宝贝 求你别走*
*Ooh, ooh, ooh, no, I just want you to stay*
*不要 我只想要你留下*
Yes, she was upset, but on a positive note,
没错 她很伤心 不过往好处想
what I take from this experience is, I can sing.
从此事中得到的结论就是 我的歌声很能打动人
Uh, what we didn't take away from the experience is a baby,
从此事中我们没得到的 是孩子
Because she decided to keep it.
人家决定留下孩子自己养
No. Did we missed everything?
不好 我们完全错过了吗
Yeah. They cleared out of here pretty fast.
是的 来宾都迅速退场了
Bummer.
扫兴
More than a bummer, Haley.
又岂止扫兴 海莉
This was really important to me, and you blew it.
此次推广对我来说很重要 却被你弄砸了
Ay, no, Phil, it was my fault.
不 菲尔 全是我的错
It was not her fault.
不关她的事
Okay. What's done is done.
算了 木已成舟
Can you take the brochures out to the car?
你把宣传册子拿上车吧
Wow. It's still full.
满满一盒都没动
Yeah, it is.
是的
So it was not very good?
推广效果不好吗
Um... no.
不好
I kind of need to sweep here.
我得打扫这里
Okay. But--but I'm so sorry, Phil.
好的 不过我真的很抱歉 菲尔
It's okay.
没关系
No, it's not okay.
不 有关系
We came late and we ruined your whole presentation.
我们迟到了 我们毁了你的解说会
These things happen.
人都有倒霉的时候
Yeah, it happens, and people get angry.
没错 可这个时候一般人都会发火
Gloria, it's fine.
歌洛莉亚 没事的
No, it's not fine!
不 有事
I'm trying to have a real conversation,
我努力与你沟通
[字面意为放在高台上]
and all you do is put me on a pedestal!
而你却把我当女神一样膜拜
Wait a minute. You'mad at me?
等等 你在生我的气吗
Yes, because that's not how family's
是的 因为家人之间
supposed to treat each other!
不应该是这种态度
You know how family's supposed to treat each other?
你知道家人之间应该是什么态度吗
They're supposed to actually think about each other!
家人之间应该为对方考虑
I asked you to do one thing...
我求你帮一个忙
And you were too selfish and irresponsible
但你却这么自私 这么不负责任
to come through for me on a day that, believe it or not,
连一天都不支持我 信不信由你
was really important to me!
今天对我真的很重要
Oh, my god. You're crying. I'm so sorry.
天哪 你居然哭了 真对不起
No! That's what I want!
不 这正是我想要的
You yell at me because you love me!
你吼我是因为爱我
Well, you made me mad.
你惹我生气了嘛
And you should be.
你生气也是应该的
Well, I'm not anymore.
好吧 我已经不气了
Don't treat me like that, Phil.
别把我不当家人嘛 菲尔
Because now I'm furious!
因为我现在出离愤怒了
Ay, mi familia! Si.
噢 这才是我的亲人
Oh, how do you do that?
你怎么能这样呢
It makes me so...
你真是...
Mad.
气死我了
That's a pretty nice piece of handiwork for a 13-year-old.
对一个13岁孩子来说 手工做的相当不错啊
Yeah, Luke did pretty good, too,
是啊 卢克做的也很好啊
for a kid who still needs help getting out of his backpack.
毕竟平时他脱下书包都需要人帮助
- Still your grandson. - Felt bad when I said it.
-他可是您外孙啊 -怒其不争啊
Okay, let's do this.
我们开始吧
Watch out, kids! They're coming down!
孩子们看着点儿 扔下来了哦
One, two, three.
一 二 三
How'd we do?
怎么样
Both eggs are okay.
两只蛋都完好无损
Great. So we both win.
太好了 看来我们都是赢家
Unacceptable.
无法接受
We're going up another level.
我们升级一层楼吧
Absolutely. Come on. Third floor.
没错 来吧 三楼了哈
Meet us there, Alex. Let's go.
艾丽克斯 上来找我们 走吧
Wait.
等等
You don't have to do this.
没这必要啊
The assignment was for a 1-story drop.
作业是从一层楼高扔下来就行的
We both get A's.
我们都能得到A
We're doing this.
就按我们说的办
I don't like this.
真讨厌
The two of them talking up there--
他俩在一起一合计
they're gonna figure out what we did.
肯定会发现我们的诡计
We did what we had to.
我们是迫不得已
We're gonna get caught.
我们会被抓现行的
Look at them down there.
看看他们
They're not even paying attention.
他俩压根就不关心
This is the best part.
现在才是最精彩的嘛
Actually, Manny looks kind of upset.
事实上 曼尼好像挺不乐意的
Why would he be? He's about to kick Luke's butt.
他不乐意啥 他马上要让卢克好看了哎
Oh, knock it off.
拉倒吧
Luke and Manny had as much to do with this project
卢克和曼尼在这个项目中根本毫无付出
as they did with the Manhattan Project.
就好比曼哈顿计划跟他们完全无关一样
[美国二战期间研制核武器的计划]
You think that's what's going on?
你觉得是这么回事吗
They're upset because we took over for them?
他们烦是因为我们抢了他们的活儿
Maybe.
也许吧
They were supposed to--to learn from this,
他们本该从中学到东西
and--and we ruined it.
却被我们毁的干干净净
- We should go talk to them. - Yeah.
-我们应该去跟他俩谈谈 -没错
Boys, we need to talk.
孩子们 我们谈谈吧
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天哪 天啊
Just stay frosty.
淡定点
So, uh, we realized couple things up there,
我们明白了一些事情
and I think apologies are in order.
我觉得该道歉了
Ok, we admit it.
好吧 我们坦白
We tricked you into doing our projects for us.
我们使计让你们替我们做这个任务来着
What?
什么
This is the first I'm hearing of this.
我也是才知道的
We knew you'd do all the work
我们知道如果要让你们把活儿全都揽下来
if you thought you were competing with each other.
就得让你们之间相互较劲儿
So I told you I thought Claire was helping Luke,
所以我告诉你 克莱尔可能在帮卢克的忙
and then you called Claire...
然后你就打给了克莱尔
which got me involved, and...
所以就这么把我扯进来了...
All right. Here's what's gonna happen--
行了 接下来这样子
You're gonna get in the car, we're gonna drive home,
你给我上车 我们马上开车回家
and you're each gonna do your own projects.
然后你们各做各的 自己动手
Fine.
好吧
You know, this is your fault.
说到底 都是你的错
What?
什么
The way we compete with each other it's--is sick.
我们父女一直争来争去 太病态了
It's so sick, two 13-year-olds
极度不正常 就连俩十三岁的孩子
Know how to take advantage of us.
都知道怎么利用我们这点
And you know what? You made me this way.
而且 其实 是你把我变成这样的
How do you figure that?
你怎么能这么想
Dad! You pushed me into sports.
老爸 你逼着我参加体育运动
You never let me win. You know, that stuff--
但却从来不让我赢 这种事情
it does something to a girl.
对女孩子是会有影响的
For your information, you came out of the womb like that.
在我看来 你天生就是这么争强好胜啊
I'm not entirely sure there wasn't a twin in there
我有时都怀疑 你妈怀的是不是双胞胎
you bumped off.
另一个被你在子宫里干掉了
If you saw that in me, why didn't you discourage it?
如果你早看出我这性格 为何不纠正我
Why would I discourage something that I love?
我为什么要纠正我爱的东西
Really?
真的吗
You kidding?
开什么玩笑
You're a fighter.
你可是个斗士
The thing I love about you is you never give up.
我爱的就是你这种永不放弃的个性
Dad.
老爸
Even though I clearly designed a superior egg container.
尽管我的设计明显比你的好
Out of your mind, old man.
又在说疯话 老头
Only one way to find out.
只有一种方法能证明
Give up.
放弃吧
You're all just playing for second.
你俩再怎么争都只能得第二
There's something wrong with that one.
那妞也遗传了点不正常基因
I'm not wrong.
我才没有不正常
Mom can be crazy, right?
老妈有时候很疯狂 对吧
Hello!
Thank you.
谢谢你
At the same time, I feel guilty when I get mad at her.
但是生她气的同时 我也挺内疚的
I don't think that's weird.
我不觉得那算古怪啊
Just really proud of my project.
我真为我的手工骄傲
I don't wanna share it.
我可不想与人分享
Everybody has his own thing.
每个人都有自己的癖好嘛
Thanks, Haley.
谢谢你 海莉
I know it might sound dorky,
我知道这么说挺傻的
but this late-night conversations really mean a lot to me.
但与你的深夜长谈对我来说很有意义
They're the only time that I feel like I...
只有在此时我才觉得...
Ok, Corey, just one picture.
好吧 科瑞 就一张照片哦
Hold on.
稍等
My feet look fat from this angle.
从这个角度看我的脚好胖啊
Hey, Alex, wake up.
艾丽克斯 醒醒
I need you to take a picture for my feet.
帮忙给我的脚拍张照片吧