摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第16集: 处女地 Virgin Territory

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
Ooh! Individual frittatas!
每人一份意大利蛋饼
What a treat. You're a lucky man, Phil.
规格真高 你真幸运 菲尔
- I'm always saying, I'm... - Phil.
-我一直这么说 我... -菲尔
- Sorry. - You left the milk out again.
-抱歉 -你又把牛奶放外边了
I may have to take one of these little guys home.
我得带一个回家吃
Claire, did you ever find that Tupperware I lent you?
克莱尔 你找到我借你的保鲜盒了吗
Sweetie, for the hundredth time,
亲爱的 跟你说过一百遍了
I gave it back to you, remember?
我还给你了 记得吗
I remember you telling me a hundred times,
我是记得你说过一百遍
yet my pea soup is in baggies.
可我现在都只能用塑料袋盛豌豆汤
Did you check your car?
你检查过车子吗
In the...
在那个
Trunk.
后备箱里
Because that's where you found that thing
上次你就是在那里找到了
that you thought that you gave me long time ago,
那个你以为早就给我了的东西
- the... the... - Pizza cutter.
-那个 那个 -披萨刀
- Yes, I was wrong that time. I-- - It's a piece of plastic.
-是的 那次是我错了 -就一团塑料而已
You're ruining brunch.
你把早午餐毁了
Don't sweat it, Cam.
别想太多了 小卡
I forget things all the time.
我也老是忘事儿
Like I can never remember the name
比如我就老是记不住
of that weather guy that I liked. Uh...
我喜欢的那个天气播报员的名字
Thunder something. Stormy...
什么雷 什么风的
Flash Stormy? Ah, whatever the hell it is.
闪电风暴 管他叫什么呢
- I don't know. - Mm, just eat your eggs, Jay.
-我不知道 -吃你的蛋吧 杰
Yeah, just eat your eggs, Jay.
对 吃你的蛋吧 杰
Grandpa got told!
爷爷受到教训了
Look at them.
看他们那样
They all think Lily's so great.
所有人都觉得莉莉超可爱
The novelty will wear off.
新鲜感总会消失的
We used to be the cute ones.
我们以前才是家里最萌的
Now she gets all the attention.
现在注意力全集中在她身上了
We need to take her down.
我们得灭了她
And I should remember his name, too,
我应该记得他的名字的
because your mom and I got in a big fight over him.
因为你妈和我为他还大吵了一架
She was using the convertible, and I told her,
她那时候开着敞篷车 我跟她说
"Put the top up because it's supposed to rain tonight, according to..."
把顶篷升上来 那谁说今晚会下雨的
P-p-p-partly McCloudy?
那人叫 部分·多云
Whatever the hell his name is. Anyway...
管他叫什么破名呢 反正呢
She didn't. Ruined the car.
她没照做 车毁了
Well, not to be the one that always come to mom's defense...
我说这话不是因为我总帮我妈说话
What? It was 20 years ago.
干吗呢 都20年前的事了
What, you think he's gonna ground you?
怎么了 难道他现在还会关你禁闭啊
It was you?
是你干的
Yes. Yes, I left the top down,
是的 是的 是我把顶蓬放下来
and I let mom take the fall.
让妈妈背了黑锅
And then they got divorced.
害得他俩离婚了
- 12 years later. - I'm just saying.
-12年以后才离的 -我就这么一说
Ugh. You're ruining brunch.
你毁了早午餐
Relax. It was years ago.
放轻松 那都好多年前的事了
There's a statute of limitation on this stuff.
这种事也有个追诉时效的嘛
In that case, I should probably let you know
既然这样 我干脆告诉你们
I let the top down to let out the cigarette smoke.
我把顶篷放下来是为了散一下烟味
Not--not mine. Not mine.
不是我抽的 不是我
My--my bad friend Eleanor.
是我一个坏朋友伊利诺
Eleanor being her boyfriend Allen.
所谓伊利诺其实是她男朋友艾伦
Statute of limitations.
追诉时效
Oh, relax, it's okay.
放松点 没事的
Remember when I told you
记不记得我告诉你们
that I couldn't get to your figure skating semifinal
说我不能赶去看你们花样滑冰的半决赛
because I was stuck at work?
是因为工作脱不开身
Yeah.
记得
Well, by "stuck" I meant "drunk,"
所谓脱不开身其实是烂醉如泥
and by "work" I meant "the golf course."
所谓工作 其实是在高尔夫球场
- Wow. Dad! Oh, no. - I got one. I got one.
-老爸 不是吧 -我想起来一件事
Remember that time we went golfing together,
记不记得那次我们一块去打高尔夫
- and you got a hole-in-one? - Yeah?
-你一杆进洞来着 -记得啊
You never got a hole-in-one.
你其实没打出一杆进洞
I got bored and I kicked it in the hole.
是我闲着无聊 把球踢进洞里了
This is fun. Here's a corker.
这可真有意思 我来说点更好玩的
They didn't used to label babies as carefully in hospitals,
医院以前可不像现在这样给婴儿贴姓名标签牌
- so for two days-- - Not now, Phil.
-在两天之内 -现在不是时候 菲尔
What do you mean, you-- you kicked the ball in the hole?
你什么意思 是你把球踢进洞里去的
What, was it, like, on the edge?
怎么 当时那球 是在洞边上吗
Yeah, it was on the edge of that, uh...
是啊 是在那个
What? That--that sandy thing.
那什么 在那沙丘边上
Gee, it's sure gonna be fun to face my friends today.
老天 我今天可怎么去面对我的朋友们呢
Well, you don't have to tell them.
你不一定非得告诉他们啊
They call me "Ace," Mitch.
他们叫我"高手"呢 米奇
I haven't paid for a lemonade down there in 20 years.
我在那地方免费喝了二十年的柠檬水
You're mad at me?
你生我的气了
Great, daddy. You ruined brunch.
这下可好 老爸 你毁了早午餐
You did!
确实是
This ends today.
这事今天得有个了结
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第十六集
A little help here?
能帮点忙吗
You can't expect me to focus
米兰达·康奈尔就住在街角
when Miranda Cornell lives right down your street.
你怎么能指望我集中精神呢
She's like a dream wrapped in a wish poured into jeggings.
她简直就是包裹在牛仔打底裤里的美梦
Yeah, yeah, that's nice and all,
是的是的 是挺美好的
but we got a trap to set.
我们还得做个机关呢
Are you sure this is going to work?
你确定这能有用吗
Trust me. We'll use these cookies as bait.
相信我 我们用饼干作为诱饵
Lily's crazy for them.
莉莉可爱吃了
Asian metabolism.
据说亚洲人新陈代谢比较快
When she grabs them with her grubby little hands,
等她用那肮脏的小手去抓饼干的时候
off goes the trap.
触动机关
Boom--big puddle of milk.
砰 一大滩牛奶
She'll get in so much trouble.
她会有大麻烦的
My mom hates messes.
我妈可讨厌一团乱了
I'm familiar with Claire.
我知道克莱尔是什么样的人
Lock...
准备
And loaded.
待发
These cookies are so good...
这饼干太好吃了
And so easy to reach.
又这么触手可及
Lily!
莉莉
Oh, my god! Cam! Oh! Ohh!
我的天呐 小卡
What happened? Are you okay?
怎么回事 你还好吧
Oh! That milk... Fell, and I must have slipped in it!
那盒牛奶 倒了 我肯定是踩滑了
Did I leave that out again? I'm so sorry!
我又把牛奶忘在外边了吗 实在抱歉
Oh! My back! Ooh! My back!
我的背 哎哟 我的背
Can I give you a Swedish massage, accent optional?
帮你做个瑞典式按摩好吗 口音您挑
Oh! Oh, no, I just need to lie down.
不用了 让我躺会儿就行
Come on. Let's just get you over to the sofa.
来吧 我们扶你去沙发那儿歇歇
Do you think it would be offensive
你觉得让闺女帮我踩背
if I asked our daughter to walk on my back?
这个要求过分吗
I'd say so. I just offered to give you a massage.
有点 我刚刚不是说帮你按吗
Oh, no! You broke Beatrice.
不会吧 碧翠丝被你弄坏了
Now she can't feed the dolphins.
这下她没法喂海豚了
What is she talking about?
这孩子说什么呢
Oh, it's a "My sweet companion" doll.
这是"甜蜜相伴"家的娃娃
They all have these elaborate backstories.
娃娃的背景故事都经过精心安排
Beatrice works with blind dolphins and models.
碧翠丝跟盲眼的海豚和模特是同事
There are blind models?
还有盲人模特吗
That's so sad. They cannot see how pretty they are.
真惨 都看不见自己有多漂亮
Okay. Hold on. Here we go.
好的 慢点 来吧
Give me some. Give me some. Give me some. Oh!
扶稳了 扶稳了 扶稳了
Let me buy Lily a new doll.
我给莉莉买个新娃娃吧
It's my fault Cam fell.
小卡摔倒都是我的错
No, no need. Uh, the "My sweet companion" store
不用啦 "甜蜜相伴"店里
actually has a hospital with an on-call doctor.
有个医院 里面有位值班医生
Well, I can go. I'm taking the girls to the mall anyway.
我可以送她去 正好要带姑娘们去商场
Oh, that'd be great. Yeah.
那就太好了
And don't worry. She has medical insurance.
别担心 娃娃有医保的
Yeah, and I think we've met our deductible for the year,
我觉得咱今年应该达到免赔额了吧
so you should be good.
所以应该不用花钱的
Yeah.
没错
Do you know what a doll is in my village?
你们知道我们村里的娃娃啥样吗
An apple on a fork.
叉子顶个苹果就算
I never really got dolls. Does that make me weird?
我都没玩过娃娃 这样很怪异吗
It's on the list.
绝对在"怪异名单"上
You're not weird.
你一点也不怪异
You just kind of skipped the little girl stage.
你只是直接越过了小女孩阶段罢了
And jumped to the "I dare you to ring her doorbell" stage.
直接跳到"你敢按她门铃试试"阶段
The only stage you're ever going to jump on has a pole on it.
您这辈子也就只有往钢管舞台上跳的命
Hey, at least I have the body--
好歹我也有本钱啊
Okay! Okay!
别吵 别吵
We're gonna have to settle this dispute in court--
我们要把这事移送法庭
[Court 有"法庭"和"广场"双重意思]
The food court.
美食广场
The honorable judge Cinnabon presiding.
由尊敬的"肉桂卷"法官审理
The food court?
美食广场吗
That place smells like the inside of Luke's bicycle helmet.
那地方一股卢克的自行车头盔味儿
- I like the food court. - Me, too.
-我喜欢美食广场 -我也喜欢
Don't worry, girls. We're not gonna deprive ourselves
别担心 姑娘们 我们才不会因为
just 'cause of Haley's aversion to food--
海莉对食物无爱就亏待自己
[艾丽克斯听成"Haley's a virgin(海莉是处女)"]
Oh. Oh, Haley's "Aversion."
哦哦 你说无爱啊
I thought you said...
我还以为你说
Never mind.
当我没说
Okay, so after you have turned on the monitor
好的 你打开电视之后
and selected your input,
选择输入模式后
you can change the channel with this guy.
就可以用这只换台了
But if you need to change the volume--
但如果你要调节音量
You know what? I think I'm fine.
你知道吗 我觉得我这样挺好
Why don't you just go ahead?
你忙你的去吧
I know this sounds really confusing,
我知道听起来很复杂
but there's actually a very simple way to remember it.
但我有个简单易上手的小诀窍
Input 1 is the cable box
输入模式一是机顶盒
- Cable box, ca-- - I think I'm just gonna take a nap.
-机顶盒 机 -我觉得我打个盹就好
Okay. I'm going to yoga.
那行 我去做瑜伽了
Ay! That sounds like so much fun.
哇 听起来蛮有趣的啊
Oh, you should go with her, Gloria!
你应该跟她一起去 歌洛莉亚
Oh, we should definitely do that sometime.
以后有机会一定会的
I would love it. Bye!
我会很乐意的 拜
Do you see how she gives me the cold shoulders?
看见她怎么用冷屁股贴我热脸了吧
I don't even know why I try.
我都不知道自己还试个什么劲
- Ay. Sorry. - Oh, well, that's just Claire, you know?
-抱歉 -这个 克莱尔就这德行啊
She's a Pritchett.
普里契特家人都那样
You gotta break through those walls.
你得突破那层坚冰
The sooner the better.
越早越好
You really think so?
你真这么觉得吗
Yeah. Why don't you go? Now.
没错 为什么不去呢 快走
Forge that friendship!
搭建友谊的桥梁
Okay, I go. I have my gym bag in the car.
好 我去 我的健身包就在车里
Feel better!
快好起来哦
Okay, thank you! I'm just gonna lie here...
好的 谢啦 我就趴在这儿
Some ice on my back!
敷点冰块
I knew for a fact Claire never returned my Tupperware.
克莱尔根本没还我保鲜盒
I just needed a few minutes alone to find it.
我只是需要点时间找找
And when I did,
等我找到
I'd never have to hear them snicker again,
他们就再也不会偷笑了
"Oh, silly Cam" or "forgetful Cam,"
说什么"糊涂的小卡"或者"小卡忘性真大"
because revenge is a dish best served cold.
因为君子报仇 十年不晚
And even better, two days later
而且更狠的是 两天后她就会发现
out of 24-ounce microwave-friendly
失去24盎司微波炉适用的
burp-sealed pak-n-stor.
气密封口保鲜盒有多可怕
Oh, hey! I thought you were going to the pharmacy.
嘿 我还以为你去药房了呢
I forgot my phone.
忘带手机了
I think I'm just upset about this stupid thing with my dad.
我觉得我还在为跟我爸的那蠢事烦神
Well, sweetie, I'd love to hear about it
亲爱的 我愿意听你娓娓道来
when you come back with my heating pad from the pharmacy,
不过你得先帮我买暖宝宝去
because I hurt my back, remember?
因为我背好疼 好吗
I mean, did he overreact or what?
我说 他是不是反应过度了啊
It's just a game, right?
就是个游戏嘛 对吧
Well, unless there's something more to it.
除非有其他更深层次的意义
Maybe you should go talk to him.
或许你应该跟他谈谈
Yeah.
或许吧
Oh, I should have just kept my mouth shut.
唉 早知道就不提那事了
I mean, it was such a great day.
那天多美好啊
After he thought he got that hole-in-one,
在他以为自己一杆进洞后
he took us out to dinner.
他带我们下馆子
He bought me my first beer.
给我买了人生中第一瓶啤酒
Well, there you go. He's probably hurt
这不就对了 他也许就气在
because you marred a very special father-son experience.
你毁了一段特殊的父子经历
- You think? - You marred it.
-是吗 -你毁了它
But you can fix it.
但你可以修补啊
He's down at the club right now.
他现在就在俱乐部呢
Go, Mitchell!
去吧 米奇尔
Un-mar that memory!
修补那段回忆
You know what? I'm gonna do it.
你知道吗 我要去
- Ow. - Sorry.
-疼 -抱歉
Don't worry. I'll be back soon.
别担心 我马上就回来
Okay! I'll miss you!
好的 我会想你的
Call first.
回来前打电话啊
What were you thinking saying that in front of him?
你当着他的面说那些话 有脑子吗你
I'm sorry. It slipped out.
抱歉 说溜嘴了
Besides, I figured he knew.
况且 我觉得他早知道了
Mom knows.
妈早知道了
Only because she dragged it out of Dylan.
那也是她威逼利诱迪兰才知道的
And she promised not to tell dad until I left for college,
而且她保证过在我上大学前不告诉老爸的
Which means he might have never found out.
也就是说本来可以一直瞒着他
Stop panicking.
别慌了
We don't even know for sure he heard what I said.
我们都不确定他是否听清楚了我的话
Okay. Beatrice is with the nurse.
好了 已经有护士在照顾碧翠丝了
They'll call us. Shouldn't be too long.
有事他们会叫我们的 应该不会太久
We can just wait until she's married.
我们等着吧 等到她结婚
Until she's... ready.
等到她准备好
Which, apparently, everyone is these days.
当然啦 现在的年轻人都是"时刻准备着"
Funny, i used to think it'd be years until everyone was ready,
有意思的是 我以为人家要到好几年后才会准备好呢
but I guess I was wrong. Wrong and naive.
但我猜我错了 很傻很天真地错了
Surprise!
惊喜哟
Oh! Gloria. My god.
歌洛莉亚 天啊
I came to do yoga with you.
我来和你一起练瑜伽
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
我真没想到你会来呢
Yeah, that's why I say "Surprise!"
对啊 所以我才会说惊喜哟
Oh, yeah. This is awful, because I was just thinking
是啊 太不巧了 因为我刚刚想起来
I might have to bail on yoga.
我好像得翘瑜伽课了
I have the worst headache all of a sudden.
我突然间头痛的好厉害啊
Oh, but yoga is good for that, Claire.
但是瑜伽对头痛很好啊 克莱尔
For the meditation, for the mmm...
有冥想啊 还有那种哼哼叫啊
Yeah, yeah. It's just right now
是 是 只是现在
I wanna go lie down in a dark room and breathe.
我真的只想在漆黑的屋子里躺下来深呼吸
That sounds like yoga.
听起来和瑜伽没什么区别嘛
I... I realize that.
这 这倒是
Yes.
是没什么区别
- But still, I-I... should go. - Come on.
-但是 我得走了 -拜托
I'm not gonna do the class by myself.
人家才不要一个人上瑜伽课嘛
Okay, so let's go and get massages.
那好 那我们去做个按摩吧
or there's a nail salon there.
或者去这的一家美甲沙龙
Ooh, I would love to do that some other time,
改天有时间的话我肯定特想去
I really would. But right now
我真的特想去 但是现在
I need to get home and lie down. You understand, right?
我得回家躺着了 你能理解我 对吧
- Of course. - Okay.
-当然理解 -好的
You go!
走吧
And lie.
你就满嘴谎话吧
You're better!
你好了
Barely. Barely, yeah.
稍有起色 稍有
I was just getting something cold for my back.
我刚刚只是想拿点凉东西敷背
Gravy?
拿肉汁敷
Well, if it can save your mom's turkey,
如果它能拯救你妈的火鸡
it can save anything.
它就能治好所有东西
I thought you were going to see your friend Miranda.
你们不是要去见你朋友米兰达吗
This one chickened out.
这货胆怯了
For someone who says he likes girls so much,
亏他还说自己非常喜欢女生
he sure is afraid of them.
怕女生还差不多
It's a dance, Luke.
那可是要跟她跳舞啊 卢克
Chicken dance.
懦夫舞吧
Well, since you're back,
既然你们都回来了
what if I give you 20 bucks,
如果我给你们二十块钱
and you guys...
你们俩
go wash my car?
给我把车洗了怎么样
Is that 20 bucks for each of us, or both of us?
是每人二十 还是总共二十
Both.
总共二十
That's what I thought.
我就知道他没那么大方
[一杆进洞名人榜]
Uh-oh, check it out.
瞧瞧啊
Ace is drooling over his plaque again.
"高手"又在盯着光荣榜呢
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't smell you idiots come in.
抱歉 我还真没闻见你们几个二货进来
Listen, I've been thinking,
听着 我一直在想
maybe it's time we retire the name "Ace."
或许还是别叫我"高手"了吧
You mean the name you had printed on your golf cap?
你是说你印在高尔夫球帽上的字吗
- And his robe. - You know, guys, about that--
-还有浴袍上 -其实 关于那个
Remember how mad he got when I yanked that cap off his head
还记得我把他那帽子扯下来戴我头上
and put it on?
他怎么发飙的吗
You got to earn that!
你得自己赢取一顶光荣帽
Yeah, yeah, well, I'm just glad
是是是 我只是很庆幸
one of those cheap hair plugs didn't get caught in it.
你那便宜的植发没卡进我帽子里
Hey, for the millionth time, they're not plugs.
说过多少次了 那不是植发
So what, your hair just came back when you turned 50?
那是啥 你头发在你五十岁时又回来了
Unlike your wife.
反正你老婆是没回来
Hey, that was a blessing.
拜托 她不回来才好呢
Otherwise, I wouldn't be taking out Natalie Hobbes tonight.
否则 我今晚还约不了娜塔莉·霍布斯呢
Taking her out or doing her taxes?
出去吃饭还是帮人报税啊
So I'm trying to find a way to come clean
我正想怎么澄清我那
about the hole-in-one, when it occurs to me...
一杆进洞的囧事时 我突然间想
Why?
澄清毛啊
One idiot lies about his sex life,
一个二货对他的性生活鬼话连篇
the other dumbbell has a ferrari "In the shop" for years,
另一个傻缺的法拉利都"在保养"N年了
and moron number three is a hollywood stunt car driver
而三号二货是个好莱坞特技车手
who gets sick when he rides backwards in the golf cart.
而他却在倒高尔夫车时受伤了
So you ladies ready to tee off or what?
那女士们准备好开球还是干嘛啊
- Yeah, just gotta settle up our tab. - I took care of it.
-我们付清酒钱就行动 -我付了
You said you were going to the restroom.
你说你去洗手间的
Ah! Can't trust a word out of this guy's mouth.
这家伙真是没一句真话
20 years we've been falling for this.
都骗了我们二十年了
I-I'm sorry to interrupt,
我 我抱歉打扰一下
- but my dad never lied to you guys. - Mitchell...
-但是我老爸从没骗过你们 -米奇尔
No, he didn't even know until today
直到今天他才知道
- that he never made the hole-in-one. - Okay.
-他从没打出一杆进洞 -这下可好
But the fact that he couldn't live with himself
但是事实上他知道真相后
when he found out,
他受不了良心的责备
and he raced down here to confess to you,
马不停蹄地过来向你们坦白
that just shows the kind of man he is.
这就足以说明他是个真男人
He is a hole-in-one kind of man.
他是个一杆进洞型的男人
You never got a hole-in-one?
你从没打出一杆进洞
I didn't tell them.
我还没坦白呢
So this is the gang.
这么说 这就是你的兄弟帮哈
Introduce me.
介绍介绍呗
Ahh. Score!
中奖了
It's not like me and Miranda are perfectly suited.
我和米兰达好像不是天生一对
For one thing, she likes bad boys.
首先 她喜欢古惑仔类型
That's just not me.
我又不是
I'm gonna turn on some music.
我要开音乐了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I can't unlearn how to treat a lady.
对女人温柔的本事我又甩不掉
But where does that leave me?
最后又会怎么样呢
Waiting till I'm 40 when she looks me up on facebook
等到了四十岁 她第一次离婚后
after a failed first marriage?
在Fackbook上找我吗
Okay.
好啦
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm sick of hearing you whine about Miranda!
我受够你对米兰达那些怨念了
- It's time to make her notice you! - But we can't!
-现在去让她注意你 -但我们没办法
We got a full tank of gas, and she's right down the block.
我们有一整箱汽油 她就住在街角
Now buckle up!
系上安全带
- Are you crazy? - You tell me.
-你疯了吗 -你说呢
Lily, what is this?
莉莉 这是什么
Wouldn't you rather have a chemistry set,
化学仪器玩具套装不是更好吗
or some flash cards?
或是看图识字卡
She's pretty.
她很漂亮
No, she's dirty.
不 她脏了
Look. Get the dirt.
来 把灰擦一擦
So let me wipe her off.
我来把她擦干净
Fix that.
搞定
Your braid's coming loose. Come here.
你的辫子松了 过来这儿
Fix that right up.
立马搞定
So I completed the examination.
我做了检查
She did really well.
她情况还不错
What's the prognosis?
诊断结果呢
We can fix most of her arm,
我们能大致修复手臂
but she'll never regain full mobility in her shoulder joint,
但她的肩关节无法完全恢复灵活度
because they don't make that part anymore.
因为工厂不再生产那种零件了
Well, that's pretty good, right?
挺不错的了 是吧
I mean, she'll look exactly the same.
至少看上去还是一样
No one will know.
没人会知道
I'll know.
我知道
I'm just saying I liked her the way she was.
我只是喜欢她以前的模样
She was such a sweet little doll.
多可爱的甜心娃娃
I'm sorry, doctor.
对不起 医生
I'm having trouble adjusting to all this.
我有点适应问题
Uh, dad, she's still a sweet little doll.
爸 她还是那个可爱的甜心娃娃
No, she's broken.
不 她已经"破"了
No, she's just changed a little.
不 她只是改变了一点
It happens. Dolls grow up.
生活就是这样 娃娃会长大的
Well, actually--
事实上
- Uh, could you... - Yeah. Sure.
-劳驾 -当然
I actually have to go
我正要去
give a little girl some pretty bad news.
将噩耗告诉一个小女孩
So, Haley...
海莉
The thing is...
我想说的是...
Fact--Haley's almost 18.
其实 海莉已经快18了
Fact--I am the cool dad.
其实 我是个酷老爸
Haley, I understand that sex is a part of life.
海莉 我理解性是生活的一部分
I can't say that I'm thrilled to hear this,
虽然听到这个消息我并不开心
but I'm sure you're being safe, and I hope that you'll feel free
但我肯定你有注意"安全" 只要你乐意
to talk to me about this anytime.
随时都可以跟我谈论这个问题
We should...
我们应该
We should probably get Beatrice, like,
我们应该为碧翠丝打上
a-a cast or something,
石膏什么的
and we can all sign it. Yeah?
这样大家可以尽情涂鸦了
Uh, yeah. Sure.
当然 当然
Fact--I blew it.
其实 我说砸了
This repair's probably gonna take a little while.
修复工作可能还要一阵
Why don't you run up to the food court and grab us a table?
你去美食广场给我们找张桌子
I'll get Alex and Lily.
我去接艾丽克斯和莉莉
Okay.
好的
Do you want the counter or a booth?
要吧台位还是卡座
Whatever seems right to you.
你觉得好就行
I trust you.
我相信你
I have a cool dad.
我有个酷老爸
Okay. Your turn.
好 该你了
Unh-unh! No way!
不行
Do you wanna get her attention, or not?
你到底要不要她注意你
[柠檬水 五毛一杯 饼干 二毛五]
That was amazing!
太赞了
Did you see the look on Miranda's face?
你看到米兰达的表情了吗
[《末路狂花》女主角]
No. But you did good, Thelma.
没有 但你做得不错 西尔玛
Please stop calling me that. I hate that movie.
别这么叫我 我讨厌那电影
What movie?
什么电影
Uh-oh! Dead end!
天 到头了
You gotta make a u-ey.
你得调个头
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么做
She pretended to have a headache, Cam.
她假装头疼 小卡
She doesn't want to spend time with me.
她不想和我在一起
Maybe she just wanted to be alone.
可能她只是想一个人待着
Why?
为什么
Because some people
因为有些人
really value their privacy,
非常重视隐私
and you have to respect that.
你必须得尊重这点
I have to go.
我得挂了
Hola, Claire!
好啊 克莱尔
Gloria, you've gotta stop doing that!
歌洛莉亚 你不能再这样了
Were you going back to the yoga class without me?
你想自己回去上瑜伽课 不带上我吗
No, that is not why I came back.
不 我不是因为这个回来的
I don't understand you.
真搞不懂你
Why you don't want to spend time with me?
为什么你不想和我在一起
Everybody wants to spend time with me!
所有人都喜欢和我在一起
Even the lady that did my nails
就连给我做指甲的女士
wants to take me to pilates.
都想带我去上普拉提课
I didn't come back here to do yoga.
我不是回来上瑜伽课的
I don't do yoga. It's a cover, okay?
我不做瑜伽 只是个掩饰 好吗
Look...
听着
I know that from the outside,
我知道在外人看来
it seems like I have everything together.
我生活美满 一切尽在掌握
No, not really.
不 我没觉得啊
My point is that my life can be very stressful.
我想说我有时压力很大
And I have found a way to cope with that stress.
我找了个放松的方式
And it's my little secret. And I'm not proud of it.
这是我的小秘密 我知道这不是什么光荣的事
Hey, Claire. See you inside.
你好 克莱尔 里面见
Is that what you do?
你是在搞外遇吗
No. No!
不 不是
Okay. You're coming with me. Come in.
好吧 你跟我进来 来
But listen to me. Gloria...
但听着 歌洛莉亚
It has to stay between us.
此事只能天知地知你知我知
This is my sacred space.
这儿是我的圣地
It's just such a great release.
浑身的压力都释放出来了
- Thank you for not judging me. - Why would I?
-多谢你没用有色眼光看我 -怎么会呢
If anything, it makes me like you more.
就算有 也是让我更喜欢你了
So how often do you come here?
你多久来一次
Not that often. No.
也不是经常来
Hey.
你好
Maybe a little often.
可能是有点小经常吧
That's so sad.
太可悲了
I live with four teenagers.
我有仨孩子加一幼稚老公
You live with two adults.
你家连儿子都那么成熟
- You have no idea... - No, no, no. It's so sad
-你不了解 -不不 我说你可悲是因为
that you come here so often
你经常来
and that's the best that you can shoot.
枪法就这水平
And that's with pretty nails.
指甲未剪 枪法也比你神勇
But improper stance. I...
但是姿势不对 我...
- Practice more. - Okay.
-多练练吧 -好的
Here you go, Ace...
你的酒 "高手"
I mean... What is your real name?
你真名叫什么
Jay.
- Dad, I-- - I told you, forget about it.
-爸 -我说了 别提了
All right. I-I just want you to know
好吧 我只想让你知道
I get why you're upset, okay?
我明白你为什么生气
That--that day you got the hole-in-one,
你打出一杆进洞的那天
it meant a lot to you.
对你来说意义重大
And... I... I marred it.
全被我破坏了
But it meant a lot to me, too.
那天对我也有重大意义
We had a steak dinner, you gave me my first beer,
我们吃了牛排大餐 你让我喝了人生第一瓶啤酒
and, uh...
而且
It was one of the greatest days we ever spent together.
那是我们一起度过的非常美好的一天
And it wasn't about some meaningless hole-in-one,
那天不应该是关于毫无意义的一杆进洞
it was about us.
而是我们的美好回忆
No. It was about a hole-in-one.
不 那天的意义就在于一杆进洞
Yes. Yes. A-a little bit, maybe.
是的 也许有一点关系吧
But mostly, it was about how we bonded.
更重要的是 我们父子的感情加深了
I thought I hit a ball straight from the tee
我以为我将球从球座击出
really, really far
飞了很远很远
into a tiny hole.
进了一个小洞里
Okay.
好吧
Well, when will I learn?
我又自讨没趣了
And it wasn't your first beer, anyway.
而且那不是你第一次喝啤酒
Yes, it was, dad, but I wouldn't expect you to remember.
是的 爸 不过我也不指望你能记得
It was your 14th birthday.
你14岁生日时
You asked me for a sip of mine.
你想喝一口我的啤酒
Your mom yelled at you in front of all your friends,
你妈当着你所有朋友的面吼你
said you were just a baby.
说你还只是个小屁孩
You ran outside in tears...
你含泪跑了出去
Which, unfortunately, supported your mom's argument.
不幸的是 以事实证明你妈是对的
Anyway, I came out with a couple of beers.
总之 我拿着啤酒出去
We drank 'em on the porch
我们在门廊里喝的
watching the storm clouds coming in.
看着头上乌云袭来
I had completely forgotten about that.
我完全忘记那事了
You know, you're-- you're unbelievable.
你真是不可思议
- Just when I peg you as some-- - Storm Stevens! That's it!
-就在我觉得你是...-风暴·史蒂文 没错
Give me something. I'm gonna write it right here.
给我个可以写字的 我要马上写下来
Before I forget. "Storm Stevens."
免得我忘记了 风暴·史蒂文
What were we just talking about? Just now?
刚刚我们说什么来着
No?
没什么吗
Come on, Lily. Let's see if Beatrice is ready.
来吧 莉莉 去看看碧翠丝修好没
Hey, dad?
I know I'm way too old for this,
我知道自己已经不小了
but do you think I could get this doll?
可你能买这个娃娃给我吗
Her name's Genevieve,
她叫吉纳薇
and she's developing a vaccine for...
她正在开发一种疫苗
Yes, you can get the doll.
可以 我会买给你
You can get as many dolls as you want.
你要多少我就买多少
It's $200.
200块一个
Or one is fine.
一个就够了
I know you're here.
我知道你就在这屋子里
Hello.
你们好呀
I have a bad feeling about this.
我有个不好的预感
What if one of your neighbors saw us?
万一你的邻居看见了咱们怎么办
Maybe we should just confess.
我们还是老实交待吧
We will...
会的
in 20 years.
二十年后
Huh?
什么
You heard grandpa. There's a statute of limitations,
你没听外公说吗 诉讼有时效的
Which is a good thing
这可是件好事
because we still need to take Lily down.
因为我们还得把莉莉给灭了
Nah, let her be the cute one.
算了 "萌娃宝座"给她吧
We don't need that anymore.
我们不需要卖萌讨欢心了
We're bad boys now.
咱现在是古惑仔了
Yeah. I like that.
没错 这名号多响亮
Bad boys.
古惑仔
Your mom!
是你妈
Oh, my god.
天呐
Cam!
小卡
Um, this had a lid?
这个本来有盖的好吧
I'll see you guys later. I'm going to Abby's.
回见了 我去艾比家
Bye, honey. Have fun.
拜 亲爱的 玩得开心点
Have fun, you! With Abby!
玩得开心点 和艾比一起
We've confirmed Abby's a real person and a female?
确定有艾比这个人 而且是女生吗
Yes, sweetie. We met her.
是的 亲爱的 我们见过的
Honey, we can't treat Haley differently
老公 不能因为我们知道了海莉的事
just because we both know what we know about her.
就对她另眼相看
I know. I just need time.
我知道 我只是需要些时间适应
So Dylan told you?
迪兰告诉你了
Why didn't he tell me? He and I used to share everything.
他为什么不告诉我 我们以前可是无话不谈
You're upset about a lot of things.
别自寻烦恼了
Okay, I won't obsess over it.
好吧 我不再纠结就是了
I just wanna ask you one thing.
我只想问一件事
How long have you known?
你知道这事多久了
Three months.
三个月
So this giant thing happened to our first born,
我家大闺女发生了这么惊天动地的事
and you kept me in the dark about it for three whole months?
你却整整瞒了我三个月
I'm sorry. I just wasn't sure how you'd--okay.
抱歉 我只是不确定你能否接受
Thank you.
谢谢