摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第2集: 好孩子坏孩子 When Good Kids Go Bad

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
Okay, let's see...
好 我看看...
Oh, could, you grab me an extra virgin...
帮我去拿一瓶特级初榨[处女]
I think one's enough for the sacrifice.
我觉得有一个作为祭品就够了
Olive oil, Phil.
橄榄油 菲尔
Come on. That's funny.
笑一个 多逗啊
Oh, it's funnier than your freestyle "Sandwich rap."
确实比你的三明治说唱好笑
Girl, you crazy.
姑娘 你个疯子
I'm mad fun to shop with.
跟我一起购物最有趣了
Trapped in between two whole wheat slices.
徘徊在两个全麦面粉货架之间
Pastrami and swiss are my only vices.
唯五香熏牛肉和芝士与我相伴
Sweetie, my shoe. Come on. Jesus. God.
亲爱的 我的鞋 看着点 真是的
Hello.
你好
Hi.
你好
Oh, roadblock.
路障
- Beep beep! - Pardon me.
-哔哔哔 -不好意思
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Actually, not okay.
事实上 有事
Not okay.
事儿大了
Honey, did you pull from the bottom again?
亲爱的 你是不是又从底下抽罐头了
So after hors d'oeuvres,
开胃菜之后
We'll bring everyone in here to share the news.
我们把大家召集到客厅宣布这个消息
We're having the family over tomorrow night
我们叫全家人明晚过来聚餐
to tell them we're planning on adopting a new baby.
告诉大家我们打算再收养一个小孩
Yes, and we both agreed
是的 而且我们都同意
to--to go a little more low-key with the announcement this time.
这次选择低调一点的方式宣布这个消息
*Let's hear it for the boy ...*
*来听听爱子的声音吧*
Okay, just to be clear, this is low-key?
我就问问清楚 这是低调吗
It's a banner
就一条横幅
And just some light musical accompaniment, Mitchell.
还有些轻音乐伴奏 米奇尔
I don't have a lower key.
我不能再低调了
Besides, this is a happy occasion.
再说了 这是个欢乐的场合
Am I right, lily?
对吧 莉莉
Aren't you excited to get a new baby brother?
你马上就有个弟弟了 是不是很开心
No! I hate the baby!
不 我讨厌宝宝
We are having a slight issue
我们遇到了一点小问题
getting Lily on board with the adoption.
暂时尚未说服莉莉同意我们收养个儿子
"I hate the baby."
"我讨厌宝宝"
"No new baby."
"不要新宝宝"
"I wanna make the baby dead."
"我想弄死那宝宝"
I thought we weren't gonna share that one.
我们不是说好了不提这句的吗
I-I-I just hope that the problem is
我 我 我只是希望问题出在
she hasn't spent much time with any babies.
她只是跟其他小孩相处太少了
So we thought it would be a great idea
所以我们想了个好主意
to show her how much fun it'll be to have one around.
如果有个孩子陪着她 她就会知道多有乐趣了
oh, he is so cute!
他真可爱
Yeah, and he never cries.
是的 他从不哭闹
Literally never. It's actually a little weird.
真的是没哭过 真是有点怪了
Oh, no, that's not weird.
不 这没什么
My sister was born with a full set of teeth.
我姐姐出生时全部牙齿已经长齐了
Yeah, that never happened.
乱说的 没那回事
No? Really? You should've seen her crib.
没 你不信 你该看看她的婴儿床
It looked like beavers lived there.
就像是海狸睡过 被咬的乱七八糟
Oh, is this Lily?
这是莉莉吗
oh, yes, it is. Hey, honey. Say hi to the baby.
对 是她 亲爱的 跟小家伙问好
My daddy!
这是我爸爸
Okay, so that's one problem solved.
起码小孩儿不哭的问题是解决了
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第二集
Bye! See you soon!
再见 再见
Or never.
或者再也不见
Cam, I'm a little freaked out about what Lily did.
小卡 我有点被莉莉的举动吓坏了
Oh, please. She barely touched him,
想太多了 她都没怎么碰到他
And he went from zero to big crybaby.
他就毫无缘由地大哭大闹
We're talking about bringing another child into this house.
我们现在是要让这个家多个小成员
How's that gonna work with Lily being so possessive of you?
莉莉对你的占有欲这么强怎么能行
Why am I hearing an accusatory tone?
我怎么听到指责的语气
Oh, come on. You have to admit that you do coddle her.
拜托 你得承认你对他过于溺爱了
I will not apologize for loving our daughter.
我不会为爱我们的女儿而道歉
I'm not criticizing.
我不是在批评你
I'm not only criticizing,
我不只是在批评你
But we did talk about giving Lily a little more independence.
我的意思是我们要让莉莉更独立一些
Yeah, which is why we put her in preschool.
没错 所以我们才把她送去幼儿园的啊
Yes, but you can't bear to leave her there.
对 但你却舍不得把她留在那儿
You always pick her up early.
你总是早早地去接她
That is ridiculous.
没有的事
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Lily, honey,
莉莉 亲爱的
Did daddy pick you up early from preschool today?
今天爸爸提前去幼儿园接你了吗
No.
没有
Case closed.
"就此结案"
We didn't go.
我根本没去上学
Case opened.
"重新立案"
We went shopping.
我们去购物了
That's enough.
好了好了
We bought matchy hats.
我们买了父女帽
you are going to your room.
你得回房去了
You're both going to her room.
你也跟进去干嘛
Do we spend a lot of time together? Yes.
我们常常黏在一起吗 是的
Do we have a special bond? Absolutely.
我们父女感情甚密吗 当然
But do I coddle her more than any other loving parent?
但说我过于溺爱她 远超过其他慈母仁父
It's possible.
也许是吧
And for Lily's sake, I should probably work on that.
为了莉莉 我应该少一点溺爱
No, you calm down!
不 你给我冷静
This is how I talk when somebody accuses my Manny of stealing.
有人指责我的曼尼偷东西我就这样说话
- Who is that? - It's the principal.
-是谁 -是校长
He's saying that Manny stole some girl's locket.
他说曼尼偷了个什么女生的小吊坠
What, do you think that all colombians are criminals,
你以为所有的哥伦比亚人都是罪犯
because a colombian necktie
因为哥伦比亚领带
is a symbol of violence all over the world?
在全球都是暴力的标志吗
No, no, I'm not threatening you.
不不 我不是在恐吓你
Okay. Apology accepted.
好的 我接受你的道歉
No, I didn't mean anything about the necktie.
没有 我提到领带并没有什么特殊意思
I just--I was trying to make a point.
我只是 我只是随便举个例子说说
Could you "L." a little less "O.L."
你能不能笑得不那么大声
Don't you see what I'm trying to do here?
你没看见我在干嘛吗
Die alone?
孤独地死去吗
Girls, dinner!
姑娘们 吃饭了
You know, why does Luke get his own room,
为什么卢克有自己的房间
and I still have to share with you? I can't take it anymore.
我却要和你住一间 我再也受不了了
Me either, even if it is just for one more year...
我也是 即使只还有一年而已
when I leave for college.
到时我就去读大学
It is one more year or when you leave for college?
是确定只忍受一年 还是等你上大学的时候
Because those happen to be two different things.
那完全两码事 能不能上大学还不一定呢
So I hear this little voice coming from the cans
我听到罐头堆中传来个小声音
And it's like...
好像是在喊
"Help! I fell in the peaches!"
"救救我 我被桃子淹没了"
that's mom!
太是妈妈的风格了
- Hilarious! - So hilarious.
-太欢乐了 -绝对欢乐
I'm like, "Claire?"
我想着 是克莱尔在喊吗
You might wanna tell them that it was you
也许你该告诉他们
Who pushed me into the peaches in the first place.
是你把我推过去的
This again? I wasn't even near you.
又来了 我当时几乎都没靠近你
Yes, you were! You knocked me with the cart.
不 你就在我旁边 你把我撞到推车上
It was completely your fault.
那完完全全是你的错
Well, let's just agree to disagree.
让我们求同存异行吗
No. I-I disagree to disagree.
不行 我现在全是"异见"
Then you agree.
负负得正了
No. No, I don't, because I'm right.
不 不 没有 我是对的
Okay, claire. You're right.
好吧 克莱尔 你是对的
as usual.
一如往常
- No, I am right. - like always.
-不 我就是对的 -一直都是
Stop it. When I am wrong, I admit it.
行了 如果我真错了 我会承认的
which is never.
从未发生
Fine. Fine.
好吧 好吧
You're a little jumpy tonight, Manny. Anything wrong?
你今晚有点不正常啊 曼尼 出什么事了吗
No. Well, I'm just gonna--
没有 我刚想
Have a seat, kid.
孩子 坐下
You know, maybe it's me,
也许是我的错觉
But I thought you were kinda squirrelly tonight, you know,
但我感觉你今天有点古怪
Before when your mom was on the phone with the principal.
在你妈妈接到校长电话之前
Almost like you wanted to say something...
我感觉你好像想说些什么
but you just couldn't.
但你却说不出口
anything you wanna say now, Manny?
现在有什么想说的吗 曼尼
No. I have nothing to say.
没有 我没什么好说的
You sure about that?
你确定
Think real hard.
好好想想
Could I get a glass of water?
我能喝杯水吗
That girl's locket-- you took it, didn't you?
那个姑娘的小吊坠 是你拿的 对吧
- Didn't you? - Yes.Yes, I took it.
-对不对 -是的 是我拿的
- I didn't mean to. - I don't wanna hear any excuses.
-我不是故意的 -我不想听你的借口
You're gonna tell your mom, and you're gonna set this right.
你去告诉你妈妈 然后把问题解决了
Do you understand?
明白了吗
All right, get out of here.
好的 走吧
Just one more thing.
还有一件事
You're not, um...
你没有...
You're not wearing that locket, are you?
你偷那个吊坠不是为了自己戴吧
No. Of course not.
没有 当然没有
It's a girl's. Why would I want to wear it?
那是女孩戴的 我干嘛要戴
It's no reason.
我就随口一问
Mom, hurry up! I don't want to be late for school.
妈妈 快点 我不想迟到
You didn't tell her,did you?
你没告诉她是吧
What's the hurry this morning?
为什么今早这么着急
Okay, what's with the looks?
你们爷俩的表情是怎么回事
It's like a silent movie in here. Okay.
就像在看默片一样
I was walking behind this girl Alicia, who's moving away,
我跟在一个叫阿丽莎的姑娘后面 她要搬家了
And I was working up the courage to get her new address
我好不容易鼓起勇气想要她的新地址
So I can write her.
这样我就能给他写信了
I express myself a lot better on paper than--
我比较擅长用文字表达自己
Ticktock, kid.
别太忽悠 孩子
Well, she dropped her locket, and I picked it up,
好吧 她的吊坠掉了 然后我就捡起来了
But she kept walking, and I...
但是她一直在走 我
You stole the locket.
你偷了吊坠
After I told the principal
我还告诉校长
That you could have never done something like that,
你绝不会做出这样的事情
And I threaten him with the colombian necktie!
我还用哥伦比亚领带威胁他
Manny, why?
为什么 曼尼
Don't worry. It wasn't 'cause he wanted to wear it.
别担心 他偷来不是因为自己想戴
I thought I could keep it as something to remember her by.
我只是想留个纪念
But then you were yelling at Mr. Vickers,
但是后来你冲着维克斯老师大喊
And I-I was just too scared to tell you.
我就不敢告诉你了
Go to the car.
上车
- I'm really sorry. - Go.
-我真的很抱歉 -快去
Why would he do something like that?
他怎么会做出这样的事
It's bad enough that he's the boy
他已经够怪异的了
with the pan flute and the puffy shirts and--and the poems.
爱吹排笛 穿大码衫 没事儿就吟诗作对
Now he's the jewelry thief.
现在还成了珠宝大盗
Might be an upgrade.
已经算上升个等级了
Ay, Jay, this is not funny.
杰 这可不好笑
Those things stick to you.
这种污点终生都洗不掉啊
My cousin Rosa Marina--
我表妹洛萨·玛丽娜
When she was 14, she stole something, and after that,
她14岁的时候 偷了东西 从那之后
Everybody thinks of her as the girl who steals cars.
所有人都把她当成是偷车贼
She stole a car?
她偷了一辆车
Cars.
不止一辆
But after she got that label, what else could she do?
但她一旦被贴上那样的标签 她还能干什么呢
Listen, you can't control what kids think,
听着 你不能控制孩子的想法
But you can make sure he learns from this.
但是你能让他从这次的事件中得到教训
You take him to the principal's office,
你带他去校长办公室
He owns up to it, he never does it again.
他承认错误 然后就不会再犯
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
But what was he thinking?
他是怎么想的
This is not even real gold.
这都不是真金的
No way, Haley! It was my idea! I'm taking this room!
不可能 海莉 这是我的主意 我要这间
Over my dead body!
痴心妄想
This is going to be my room,
我要定了这间房
And there's nothing you can do about it!
你连想也别想
Seriously?
有点过吧
What are you guys fighting about?
你们在吵什么
Okay, so we both think
我们都觉得
That this would make a totally awesome bedroom.
这里做卧室再合适不过了
But only one of us can have it.
但只有一个人能拥有它
Don't you think it should be me?
你不觉得应该是我吗
Oh, so not. It should be me. Right, Luke?
是你的才怪 应该是我的 对吧 卢克
why do you guys wanna move into the attic?
你们为什么想搬进阁楼来
Oh, you mean "The penthouse"?
你是说"顶层公寓"吗
With all the privacy of being on its very own floor?
隐私得到极大保护的独层公寓噢
It is kinda cool.
确实不错
I'm not an idiot.
我不是白痴
I knew what they were up to,
我知道她们在打什么鬼主意
but I've been wanting to move for a while.
不过我也一直想挪个窝
There's a line of ants
有一队蚂蚁
going to a trick-or-treat bag in my closet,
正在向我衣橱里万圣节的糖袋子进军
and I don't want to still be there
我可不希望它们吃腻了糖
when they get tired of candy.
就拿我当肉宰割
Good morning, princess.
早上好 小公主
Good morning, Lily.
早上好 莉莉
Very adorable, Mitchell,
真可爱 米奇尔
but I'm having kind of a rough morning,
但是 今天早上对我来说太艰难了
Daddy, up.
爹地 抱抱
I'm sorry, Lily, those days are over.
对不起 莉莉 好日子到头了
Now here's your lunch.
这是你的午饭
Go get your bag. We will be leaving shortly.
去把你的书包拿来 我们马上出发
Cam, you don't have to ice her out completely.
小卡 你也不用对她这么冷冰冰啊
Do you think I'm enjoying this?
你以为我愿意这么做吗
But I need her to detach from me before the new thing comes
但是我得让她在新东西来之前 摆脱对我的依赖
or who knows what she'll do to it.
不然的话 鬼知道她会对他怎么样
Why are you saying "Thing" Instead of "Baby"?
你为什么把"宝宝"说成"东西"
Kill the new baby.
干掉新宝宝
Oh. Um, look, I-I-I know this is hard,
我知道这么做很难受
but I really appreciate what you're doing.
我也很欣赏你的挽救措施
And believe me,
相信我
I take no pleasure in seeing you suffer like this.
看着你受此煎熬 我也很难过
I take a little pleasure.
我其实有点偷着乐
No, but there--there are very few parenting issues
主要是因为 在为人父母这方面上
where I come out on top.
我向来都表现比他糟糕
You know, I'm distant. I work too much.
我跟家人有点疏远 我工作太忙了
My French braiding is "Sloppy."
我给莉莉编的法式辫子像乱麻
Finally, you know, something that isn't my fault.
终于 有些事不是我的错了
Ready.
准备好了
Could you please just go put her in her car seat
你可不可以把她抱进车里
while I compose myself?
我需要淡定一下
All right, you know what, Cam?
好的 那个 小卡
Why don't I just take Lily to preschool on my way to work?
不如我上班时候顺便送她去幼儿园吧
I think that would be best.
那敢情儿好
Let me just whip up a smoothie for you before you go.
出发之前让我来给你弄一份冰沙
I push the buttons, daddy.
我要按那个按钮 爹地
You certainly do.
"好呀"
What do you think the principal's going to do to me?
你觉得校长会怎么处理我
I am a first-time offender.
我是初犯
Oh, great. Now I'm tardy. Strike two.
这下好了 我还迟到了 罪加一等
Manny, think of this in a positive way,
曼尼 态度积极点
- Like it is your "Ha ha" moment. - What does that mean?
-把它当成你的"哈哈"时刻 -什么意思
That means that one day, you're gonna laugh about it.
意思是 将来有一天你会一笑置之的
Ah, I should've just given that stupid necklace back to Alicia
我当时就该把那该死的吊坠还给阿丽莎的
When she was standing right next to her locker.
当时她就站在她的储物柜旁边
This is the worst day of my life,
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
till tomorrow... Oh.
明天也是
And every day after that. Oh.
还有以后的每一天
Come on, mom. Let's get this over with.
走吧 妈妈 让我们快点解决这件事
- Wait. - What?
-等一下 -怎么了
Which one did you say that it was her locker? This one?
你说哪个是她的储物柜 这个吗
Mm-hmm. The one that smells like rose oil.
是的 那个闻起来像玫瑰精油的味道
Mom?
妈妈
Keep the lookout.
把好风
Now promise me that you will never, ever do anything dishonest again.
现在 向我保证你再也不做这种事了
I promise.
我保证
Okay, because that's not the way I raised you.
很好 我养的儿子可不是珠宝大盗
Don't tell Jay anything, okay?
对杰一定要守口如瓶 好吗
- Hi, Lily. - All right, Lily.
-早上好 莉莉 -好了 莉莉
Hi. Have fun, sweetheart.
玩的开心 甜心儿
Bye.
再见
She is so sweet.
她真可爱
Oh, thanks. Well, you should've seen her yesterday.
谢谢 你真应该看看她昨天的样子
Yeah, she pushed a baby off of Cam's lap.
她直接把一个宝宝从小卡膝上推下去了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
She is so possessive of him, but, you know,
她对小卡的占有欲太强了
Cam's really working on trying not to coddle her so much,
小卡正在努力不那么宠着她了
So...
所以
I'm not really sure it's about coddling.
我不觉得这和宠溺有关系
Sounds more like a sharing issue.
更像是分享方面的问题
You know, we've noticed Lily has a hard time with that.
我们注意到莉莉不愿意与别人分享东西
- Really? - I wouldn't worry.
-是吗 -我并不担心
Kids usually pick that habit up from other kids,
小孩子通常会从别的小孩身上学到
Except the ones that pick it up from their parents.
也有些是从父母那里学到的
We have a few of those in here.
我们这有几个小孩子就是这样
Of course, I can't share those names with you...
当然 我不能告诉这些孩子的名字
until I get a glass of wine in my hand.
除非我喝高了 酒后吐真言
Oh. Oh, Miss Elaine.
你真逗 伊莱恩小姐
I have been told that I might have the teensiest issue with sharing.
别人的确说过我可能有那么一丁点"分享障碍"
But is that something Lily would even pick up on?
但是莉莉真的是从我身上学到的吗
My chicken.
我的鸡肉
My pillow.
我的枕头
Daddy's pen.
爹地的笔
Okay, it's possible.
好吧 有可能
And I suppose for Lily's sake, I-I should work on that...
为了莉莉 我应该改改了
privately. because right now we really need to
偷偷地改 因为现在我们真的应该
get Cam's coddling problem under control.
先搞定小卡的溺爱问题
What's going on?
怎么回事
Moving into the attic.
搬到阁楼去睡
Give me a day or two to get settled, then I'll have you up.
给我一两天时间安定下来 我再请你上去坐坐
When did all this happen?
你什么时候决定挪窝了
Depends on who you ask.
这要看你问谁了
My plan's been in motion for three weeks.
我是已经觊觎了三周了
Honey, this is a terrible idea. You're gonna hate it up there.
亲爱的 这是个糟糕的主意 你会厌恶上面的
Mom, stay out of this.
妈妈 你别插手了
Yeah. We all have our own rooms now. Everybody wins.
现在我们都有自己的房间了 三赢
Well, don't get too comfortable in there, girls.
不要太爽 女孩儿们
Luke, it's cold, and it's scary up there.
卢克 上面很冷 也很恐怖
You're gonna be back in your own room by tomorrow night.
你明天晚上就会回到自己房间的
I don't know, Claire. It's got a lot of potential.
我不明白 克莱尔 这里潜力无限
This is a lot nicer than the attic I lived in when we met.
这个比我们相遇时我住的那个好多了
One night, if that. Trust me on this.
相信我 再舒适他也最多坚持一晚
Oh, yes, because you're always right.
噢对啊 因为你永远是对的
Sweetheart, I would love to be wrong.
孩儿们 我倒是想错一次
I just don't live with the right people for that.
但你们把错都犯完了 我想错都难啊
Let it go, kids. She's not gonna budge.
算了吧 你妈是永不妥协的
- Kept me up all night with the-- - Phil, you did push me!
-会唠叨我一晚上这事儿 -菲尔 的确是你推到我的
Your word against mine.
你的说法跟我不一致
Guess it's one of those things we'll just never know,
估计也很难搞清真相了 就像那些未解之谜
Like what really happened to the "Titanic."
好比泰坦尼克号沉没的真相
It hit an iceberg.
泰坦尼克是撞冰山了
- Maybe. - Mm, there's no maybe.
-或许吧 -必须的
Oh, you're right, Claire.
好吧 你是对的 克莱尔
Again.
又对了哦
Surprise, surprise.
见怪不怪
Okay, I-I will see you over at uncle Mitchell's.
好吧 我们一会儿在米奇尔舅舅家见
I'm gonna skip this meeting of the pile-on Claire club.
我得逃离这个批斗克莱尔大会
Guess I pushed her into that pile, too.
估计也是我把她推到那个"大会"上的
I spend half my life waiting on you.
我都等你们半辈子了
How many times do you have to change your outfit?
你出门一次到底得换几次行头
Sorry, Jay. Too many choices is a prison.
抱歉杰 选择太多也是个烦恼
Just drive before he rethinks the pants.
趁他还想换条裤子之前赶紧走
- What's wrong with my pants?! - Go. Go. Go.
-我裤子怎么了 -快 快
So, Manny, how'd it go with the principal today?
曼尼 今天跟校长谈得如何
It was terrible, but he was brave, and now it's over.
不是很好 但儿子很勇敢 都过去了
- Right, Manny? - Mm-hmm.
-对吧 宝贝儿 -没错
- So d-- - what'd they give you? Detention? Suspension?
-那个 -他们让你罚站还是停课
No, just a warning because it was first offense.
没有 因为是初犯只给了警告
- So how was work? - Great.
-今天工作如何啊 -挺好的
Just a warning, huh?
只给了警告 是吧
Like she said.
我妈说得没错
So I ask about work, and you change the subject.
我问你工作 你就给我打岔
Are you trying to hide something?
是不是瞒着我什么
No, I just wanna make sure he's okay. You okay?
没有啊 我只想确保孩子没事 你没事吧
'cause, I mean, it looks like you're sweatin' bullets back there, kid.
我就是有点疑惑 你怎么汗如雨下的
Stop grilling him. First the principal, now you.
别逼他了 先是校长 又是你
This poor boy has been screamed at all day.
这个可怜的孩子被折磨了一整天
- Well, not to mention-- - Quiet! I've got this.
-更别提 -闭嘴 我正掌控全局呢
- Where is Lily? - Um, she's getting dressed.
-莉莉呢 -她在穿衣服
All by herself?
自己穿吗
- Cam is encouraging her to be more independent. - Oh.
-小卡正在鼓励她更独立 -原来如此
And there she is!
小公主驾到
Doesn't she look beautiful?
美极了吧
She looks like she was dipped in glue,
她就像沾完了胶水
and dragged through a flea market.
然后从跳蚤市场里拖出来的
- Hey there! - Hi!
-大家好 -来了啊
- Guys. Come on in. There's hors d'oeuvres. - How's it going?
-快进来 开胃菜准备好了 -大家好吗
Hey, do you guys have any old furniture?
你们家有旧家具吗
I'm moving into the attic.
我正要搬到阁楼住
- The attic? - Hey, at least it's big.
-住阁楼吗 -至少足够大
Grandpa said you used to live in the closet.
外公说你以前住柜子里[同性恋隐瞒性取向]
Okay. Well, you know what?
好吧 听我说
Yeah, we'll absolutely find you something for sure. Okay?
我们会给你找些家具用的
My daddy!
爸爸是我的
Lily, no!
莉莉 别这样
I-I'm sorry, Luke.
卢克 抱歉
This isn't over.
这事没完
Oh, my god. Mitchell, she's getting worse.
天呐 小米 她越来越放肆了
I have turned her into a pushy, little, entitled monster,
我把她变成了一个放肆无礼的小怪物
on her way to a rap sheet and a bracelet on her ankle.
她将来肯定会被逮捕 被戴上脚铐的
Oh, she has a bracelet on her ankle.
不是吧 她已经戴上脚铐了
Cam.
小卡
Cam, Cam.
小卡 冷静
This--this might not be entirely your fault.
这或许不全是你的责任
No, it is.
还能是谁的
I spoke with Lily's teacher.
我跟莉莉的老师谈过了
And she thinks that--that she may have a problem with sharing,
老师觉得她可能有分享障碍
Which she might have gotten from--
她可能是从什么人身上学的...
You. You don't like to share.
就是你啊 你不愿与人分享
No, I do it to make a point sometimes.
不 我有时那样做是想说明某个道理
Like, if you want the chicken, then order the chicken.
比如 你想吃鸡肉 就自己点啊
Wait, when did you talk to Lily's teacher?
等一下 你什么时候去跟莉莉老师谈的
Uh, today, when I--when I dropped her off at school.
今天 我送她上学时候
And you let me suffer all day?
然后你居然让我自责了一整天
All right, look, we--we can't do this with everybody here.
我错了 但我们不能在大伙儿面前说这些吧
- Can we please just get through the evening? - Yes,
-至少过了今晚再说 -好吧
but we are not making the announcement tonight.
但我们今晚不宣布领养孩子的事儿了
Because that is a joyful thing,
因为那本应是件高兴的事情
And I am not feeling very joyful right now.
但我现在极为不高兴
Well, I share your feeling.
好吧 我分享到[感受到]你的怒火了
Just so you know, I'm on to you.
告诉你吧 我看出你的把戏了
You never took Manny to the principal.
你根本没带曼尼去找校长
Okay, play it like that, but I know Manny.
你继续装 但我了解曼尼
He has more of a conscience than you have.
他比你有良知
He's not gonna be able to live with this.
他没法忍受良心受到谴责的
You'd be surprised what people can live with, Jay.
杰 别小看良心的承受能力
Hi, Miss Lily. How's my big girl doing?
莉莉小公主 你好吗
Good.
很好
Can you tell me how old you are now?
告诉我 你今年几岁了
3.
3岁
That's 4. This is 3.
那表示4岁 这是3岁
Okay, show me again. How old are you?
来 再说一次 你几岁了
- 3. - No! That many is 4.
-3岁 -不对 那是4岁
This many is 3.
这才是3岁
Don't argue, Lily. You'll never win.
别争了莉莉 你说不过她的
Really, Phil?
是吗 菲尔
Okay, I-I was gonna wait until we got home for this,
好吧 我本来打算回家再放这个的
But now I think it's something everyone's gonna enjoy.
但现在我决定让大家分享这个开心一刻
Guys, everybody, come on down to the TV room.
大伙儿都到客厅来
I've got something really special to share.
给你们看个精彩的真人秀
Okay, how's everybody on drinks?
每人来点喝的吗
If this is Alex's graduation again, just leave me the bottle.
如果又像上次艾丽克斯毕业典礼那样 给我一整瓶吧
I'm good, Cam.
我不要了 小卡
Okay, everybody.
大家就坐了
Showtime.
好戏开始
Oh, my gosh. It's us at the market.
我靠 居然是那天在超市的录像
- How did you-- - Yeah, it's security camera footage.
-你怎么搞到的 -没错 超市监控录像
I don't understand. What are we watching?
我不明白 我们要看什么
It ain't "The godfather," I can tell you that much.
我可以跟你说 绝对不是《教父》
Okay, look, I fell yesterday at the market,
好的 听着 我昨天在商场里跌倒了
And Phil and I have been having a little disagreement
菲尔跟我在责任问题上
as to what happened. Just watch. Okay, right here.
持不同意见 看着 就是这儿
I stop to fix my shoe, and then Phil--
我停下来去整理鞋子 然后菲尔
right there. Okay.
在那里 好的
He makes way for this very attractive woman,
他给一位漂亮的女士让路
whom he conveniently leaves out of his retelling of the story.
在他的叙述中 他把这段艳遇省略了
Now right here, Phil backs up,
就在这时 菲尔往后退了一步
pushes his butt into the cart,
屁股撞到了购物车
pushes me into the cans!
让我撞到了那一堆罐头上
Do you see that?! Oh!
看到了没
It's all his fault, just like I said!
都是他的错 就跟我说的一样
I was right! Suck it!
我才是对的 去死吧
- When did you get this-- - Oh, my god.
-你什么时候拿到的 -我的天呐
That's why you wanted to come separately.
这就是为什么你想单独过来
You went to all that trouble just to prove you were right?
你大费周章就为了证明你是对的
It really wasn't that much trouble.
其实也算不上大费周章
I just went to the store, found your friend Jordan the bag boy,
我只是到商场 找到你的朋友乔丹
who got me the manager.
他帮我找到了经理
He gave me the address of the off-site security office.
他给了我远程安保室的地址
I filled out some paperwork. Sally faxed it to corporate.
我填了几张表 萨利把它传真到公司
Three minutes later, I'm buying pack of dvds and burning a copy.
三分钟后我买了张DVD 刻了一张碟
Cake.
小事一桩
It's like a sickness.
疯狂到病态啊
What? None of you believed me,
干嘛 谁叫你们都不信我
so I got proof.
我只好自证清白咯
You should all be sucking it right now.
你们现在都去死吧
Hey, please stop with the "Sucking it," Claire.
你能别再说"去死"好吗 克莱尔
The children!
孩子都在呢
Yes, children are very impressionable.
没错 孩子们非常容易受影响
You'll never know what they'll pick up.
你永远不知道他们会捡什么学
Okay, cam, I'm sorry that I blamed it on you, okay?
小卡 我很抱歉把责任都归咎到你身上
But we both need to look at our actions.
但是我们的一言一行都得注意
I mean, if we're thinking about adopting another baby,
如果我们想再领养一个孩子的话
then we need to--
我们需要...
- You guys... - You're adopting another kid?
-你们 -你们要再领养一个
- No! No, no! - You're--wait! Congratulations!
-不不不 -你们 等等 恭喜
We're thinking about it. It's not...
我们还在考虑 还没...
What the hell's happening here?
到底发生什么事了
Is that from "Footloose"?
是《浑身是劲》的插曲吗
Really, Mitchell?
不是吧 米奇尔
You couldn't even share telling your family!
你都不肯和我一起宣布消息
Fine. Fine.
行 行
But why are you upset? This is such good news.
但你怎么这么郁闷呢 这是个好消息
No, we're a little on edge
不 我们只是有点担心
because lily has been acting out
因为莉莉最近表现出
like she doesn't want a sibling, and--
她不想要兄弟姐妹
Yeah, because Mitchell taught her to hate sharing.
没错 因为米奇尔把她教的不懂分享
And/or because cam wears her like a fanny pack.
或是因为小卡片刻不离地把她"戴"在身边
Oh, stop blaming each other.
不要再互相责怪了
No kid wants a sibling.
没有孩子喜欢有兄弟姐妹
I mean, Claire hated you so much
克莱尔小时候就非常不待见你
She stuck you in a dryer when you were 2.
你两岁时她把你塞进了烘干机里
You put me in the dryer?
你把我塞进烘干机里
I did, but it wasn't 'cause I hated you.
没错 但不是因为我不喜欢你
My friend Marci said
我朋友玛琪说
That it wouldn't run with a kid inside it,
烘干机里面有孩子是无法起动的
and I knew it would. I was right.
但我知道它会 事实证明我是对的
Good governor.
主啊
It's been going on since you were 5?
你五岁的时候就这样了
- Oh, my god. It is a sickness. -Yeah.
-天啊 真是扭曲病态啊 -你才知道
What would make me have that need at such a young age?
是什么让我那么小就这么扭曲了
How long was I in that dryer? Because I--
我在那烘干机里呆了多久 因为我
Is this why I'm afraid of tumbling?
我是因此才那么害怕翻跟头吗
I had to quit gymnastics, Claire!
我不得不退出体操队 克莱尔
A childhood without tumbling?
一个没有翻跟斗的童年
You knew this and just stood by and did nothing?!
你知道这些 却只是旁观不语
Okay, okay. What's done is done!
好了好了 木已成舟
All you can do is learn from your mistakes.
你们能做的就是从中吸取教训
And in that spirit,
本着这种精神
I would like to propose a toast... to Manny.
我要敬曼尼一杯
This week, he did something he wasn't supposed to do,
这周他做了一件本不该做的事
- like we all do-- - Like we all do!
-就跟我们一样 -就跟我们一样
- Salud to Manny! - Uh, not yet.
-敬曼尼 -等等
But Manny stood up like a man.
但是曼尼男子汉似的站出来
He admitted he was wrong and he took his licks,
他承认了错误 并且接受了惩罚
and I'm damn proud of him.
我为他感到自豪
Ah, now we clink!
现在干杯
No, we clink when I say we clink.
不 只有我说干杯时才干杯
So Manny made a mistake, but he didn't take the easy way out.
曼尼犯了错 但是他却没有逃避
He's got guts, he's got integrity.
他很勇敢 正直善良
As far as I'm concerned, he's the best little b--
就我所知 他是最棒的小...
Okay, stop! Stop! I didn't do any of that.
够了 停停 你说的我都没做
Mom broke into the locker and threw the necklace inside,
老妈撬开了柜子把吊坠扔回去了
and then we ran away like cowards.
然后我们像胆小鬼一样溜走了
- I'm sorry, jay! I'm sorry! - I knew it!
-对不起 杰 对不起 -我就知道
I was right! I was right!
我是对的 我是对的
Who is it?
Hi, honey. It's just me. Are you okay?
亲爱的 是我 你还好吗
Yeah. I'm great.
我很好
So, how you liking your new digs?
喜欢你的新居吗
I know you told me that I'd be cold...
我知道你说这上面会很冷
and scared...
我会被吓坏
- But I'm not. - No, I can see that.
-但你错了 -是的 我看得出来
I was--I was wrong.
是我错了
- You were. - Yeah.
-是你错了 -是的
Well, you're gonna hate this then, honey,
那么接下来你肯定非常不喜欢了 亲爱的
but I'm gonna need you to go back down and sleep in your old room.
我需要你下去 回你原来的房间去
I just--I'm worried if you get something so cool
我怕你这么小就拥有
this early in your life,
如此奇妙的体验
You're not gonna have anything to look forward to later.
你以后就没有什么可以期待的了
I-I have to go now?
我现在就得下去吗
You can spend the night tonight here if you want.
如果你想的话你也可以在这里过夜
Oh! No, if it's so important to you,
不了 如果这对你那么重要
I'll go now.
我现在就下去
You should come, too.
你也应该下去
Something sleeps over there.
有什么东西在那里
Wait for me. Wait. Wait for me! Wait for me.
等等我 等等我