摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第21集: Planes, Trains and Cars

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
How you doing?
你好啊
Phil Dunphy.
我是菲尔·邓菲
What do I have to do to get you to ask
我要如何才能让你张口问
"What do I have to do to get you into this car today?"
"我要如何才能让你看上这辆车"
Well, why don't we start it with a test drive?
要不 我们先来个试驾你看怎么样
I'll get the keys.
我去拿钥匙
Sounds good.
听起来不错
Right where I want him.
正合我意啊
Come here. Come look at this.
快过来 瞅瞅这个
This thing warns you if you deviate from your lane.
一旦你偏离行车道 这玩意儿就会提醒你
In my car, that's my wife.
我的车 我老婆也具有相同功能
"Andre, if you try to kill me,
"安德瑞 你要是拿我生命冒险
I swear I will kill you!"
老娘就先收了你"
Well, I guess this is what I'll be driving for the next 39 months.
我想接下来陪伴我39个月的就会是这辆车了
This is my D.N.A. talking,
休怪我观察力太明锐
But you do not seem sufficiently excited
但你似乎并没有很兴奋满足
about the prospect of driving a new Cadillac.
这可是一辆全新的凯迪拉克啊
No, it's great. I've just leased the same thing forever.
没 我兴奋得很 只是一直都是老一套
Part of me wants to shake things up.
但内心深处其实想弄点刺激的
I don't know.
我也说不清
Get something like...
比如换一个...
Like that.
那样的
Colonel Klink, that is nice.
克里克上校风范 赞啊
We took Lily on her first train ride.
我们第一次带着莉莉坐城铁
Just a quick trip to chinatown.
去唐人街的短途路程
I was worried she would think
原本还担心她会误以为
We were taking her back to Vietnam,
我们要把她送回越南
But she seemed okay.
不过她表现还好
Yeah, yeah.
可不是嘛
Possibly because she was an infant when she left vietnam.
可能因为她离开越南时还只是个婴儿吧
Also, Vietnam is not China.
其次 越南和中国是两码事
Well, I had a lollipop with me just in case.
不过 我带上根棒棒糖以防万一
I love that we're doing this.
我真开心我们能这么做
It's important for her to explore the city she lives in.
慢慢涉足她生活的城市对她很重要
So much diversity.
真是鱼龙混杂啊
Keep your wallet in your front pocket.
快把钱包放你前面的口袋里
My shoe's untied.
我的鞋带散了
Oh, sweetie, it is. Here, have a seat.
小乖乖 是哦 来 先坐下
Right here. There you go. Hey, hold bunny.
就这里 好样的 小兔兔拿好
- No! No, no, no, no, no, no! - Bunny!
-不 不 不 不 -小兔兔
How did you miss that, Mitchell?
你怎么就没接住呢 米奇尔
Mr. Conductor! I-I...
列车长 我...
What?
那什么
I was purell-ing!
我在给手消毒呢
And it's me! Why would you toss it?
我不就这样嘛 你干嘛突然扔过来
Because my hands were full?
我手忙不过来了这理由充分吗
I want bunny!
还我小兔兔
I know. W--okay, I have an idea.
知道 好的 我有个主意
Let's catch the next train and ride it till it catches up.
我们赶下一班城铁 然后去追前面那班
They don't catch up. That's called a collision.
城铁是追不上的 追上了那叫追尾
Okay, well, do you have a better idea?
那行你说 你想一个更好的办法呢
- You're the one that lost it. - No, you tossed it.
-就是你弄丢的 -不 是你扔丢的
He who tossed it lost it.
扔的人才是弄丢的人
Don't try to clever your way out of this.
别为了推卸责任跟我耍嘴皮子
Daddy lost bunny.
爸爸弄丢了兔兔
She means you.
她说的是你
Oh, I wanted a car like this since I was a kid.
自打小时候我就梦想着能有这么一辆车
Me, too.
我也是
I used to imagine the wind blowing through my perm,
我曾想象着那风掠过我的发梢
blasting some Hall & Oates,
再配上霍尔与奥兹的歌
maybe horsing around with my Mr. Microphone...
和我的麦克疯先生一起逍遥自在
Yeah, we wouldn't have been friends back then.
得了 那会儿咱俩还没那么熟
You should buy it.
心动不如行动啊
No, it's not practical.
不 这太不切实际了
Practical? You never see a person on their deathbed
实际 你见过人临死之前躺床上
saying, "I wish I'd have been more practical."
说 "我要是在活得在实际点就好了"
I see a lot of people on their deathbed, Phil.
临死之人的肺腑之言我见得多了 菲尔
A lot.
多了去了
I thought you operated on knees and elbows.
你手下的病人都是胳膊腿伤 不至于辞世吧
Phil, this is a nice car.
菲尔 这车真的不错
And it's half the price of a new car.
价格也只有新车的一半而已
If you don't buy it, I will.
你要是不买 我就上了
What would Claire say?
克莱尔知道可怎么办
You know what? Maybe we should find you
那好吧 我们去找那种特殊构造的车
Something with a little more lumbar support.
那种可以让你挺直腰杆的车
Yeah. You know, with you not having a spine and all.
知道吗 你要是自己连个主心骨都没有
- I have a spine. - Do you have a spine?
-我有主心骨 -你确定你有主心骨吗
- I have a spine. - So wanna take it for a spin?
-我有主心骨 -要去兜风测测性能吗
You know what? I'd rather take her for a spin.
这样吧 我更想测测她的"性能"
Let's get her top down
赶紧把她放平整利索了
and see what she can do.
看看她"性能"如何
I'm--no, I meant the convertible.
我... 我说的是那敞篷车
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第二十一集
Well, I just talked to the concierge,
我刚跟那大堂经理聊了下
and room service will save me a bread pudding.
客房服务能帮我留一块面包布丁
Load off my mind.
那我总算放心了
You mock me, but "Travel and leisure"
尽管嘲笑我 不过《旅游与休闲》杂志
Says it's not to be missed.
可说了那是不能错过的美食
This weekend, we're going up to pebble beach.
这周末 我们一家要去卵石滩[加州]
I'm gonna meet a bunch of guys I played high school football with.
去会会那群高中的橄榄球队友们
Man, those were the good old days.
天啊 那段岁月可真是难忘
Yeah, unless you were a woman,
是啊 但当年你要是女人或者
black, hispanic, or gay.
黑人 西裔 同性恋那日子就糟糕了
True, but if you were a straight white guy
没错 不过你要是一个白种的直男
who played football,
还打橄榄球
you really couldn't have a bad day.
每一天都是快乐的好日子
Gloria?
歌洛莉亚
Which watch should I pack?
我该戴哪块表
This one's showier. This one's more expensive.
这块霸气外漏 这款价值连城
Why do you care so much about a watch?
就一块表而已你干嘛那么在乎
How do I say this without sounding like an ass?
我要怎么跟你说才不会显得太臭屁呢
I'm kind of a legend to these guys.
那帮人可当我是个传奇人物
Not like that.
这么说不行
Who's your daddy?
瞧瞧酷爹风范
Whoa! Whose car is this?
哇哦 这车是谁的啊
- Mine! - I talked him into it.
-我的 -我说服他买的
Seriously? Mom's gonna let you have this?
真的吗 买这车老妈没意见吗
Luke, Luke, Luke...
卢克 卢克 卢克...
Where is she?
你妈人呢
Dad, I don't like this.
老爸 我觉得这样不好
Why not?
为什么
My friend Molly's dad bought a sports car,
我朋友茉莉她爸就买了辆跑车
and now he lives in a studio apartment
现在他住在一个单间公寓里
[Forever 21:美国服装品牌]
and dates a girl who works at Forever 21,
跟一个在"永驻21岁"上班的姑娘约会
which she won't be for two years.
那姑娘可两年后才到21岁
Hear that?
听到没
Honey, I'm not leaving your mom.
宝贝们 我不会抛下你们母亲的
Might not be your call.
或许还真由不得你
Oh, my god, it's so pretty!
我的天啊 这车太炫了
I love it! And I love you,
我爱死它了 也爱死你了
and I promise I'll take super good care of it!
我答应你 一定格外小心地驾驶它
Can I tell her?
能让我来说吗
Please. I ask for so little.
求你了 我要求的事并不多
Alex, be nice to your sister.
艾丽克斯 姐妹俩要和睦
It's dad's car, not yours.
这是老爸的车 不是你的
What? But you're too old for this!
说什么 年老的你和这新潮的车不搭啊
It's just like last year
就跟去年一个样
when you wouldn't take off those skinny jeans.
你死也不愿意脱下那些紧身牛仔裤
Wouldn't or couldn't?
不愿脱 还是 没法脱
Hey. I looked hot.
我穿着可性感呢
And you look hot in this car.
你配上这车也一样性感
Let me tell you something about your dad.
让我来告诉你们一些你们老爸的事儿
Your dad is a man who knows what he wants,
你们的爸爸是个目标明确的人
and he gets it.
而且说到做到
At least that's what I heard.
反正我是这么听说的
You know, I was there more as a friend and an observer than anything.
你们懂的 当局者迷 朋观者清嘛
- Andre. - Hey, Claire.
-安德瑞 -你好 克莱尔
Honey. Is this the new car?
亲爱的 这是你买的新车吗
I know it looks impractical,
我知道看起来不实用
but Andre's seen a lot of people die.
不过安德瑞跟我说了好些临死之人的事
I'm not upset.
我没有不高兴
I'm not upset. It's a beautiful car.
没生气 这车挺漂亮
Just surprised you didn't get the sedan, that's all.
就是惊讶你没买辆大车 仅此而已
Beautiful.
不错
Good seeing, you, Cl--
见到你很高兴 克莱...
Mm. It's beautiful.
真的很漂亮
What just happened?
刚刚是怎么回事
She did not blink once.
她眼都没眨一下
Do you wanna come in for a minute?
进去坐一会儿吧
No, I gotta... You know, I gotta get to the wife.
不了 我得 你知道 找我老婆去
Well, do you...
你要不要
- Uh, do you need a ride or anything? - No. No, no,
-要不要我送你一程 -不用 不用
I'm gonna, uh, I'm-a jog.
我打算 跑回去
- Why--why are you running? - I'm just gonna jog!
-你干嘛跑啊 -我跑步回去就行了
Lily was up all night because she didn't have bunny,
莉莉没了兔兔 一晚上没合眼
which means that we were up all night
我们也跟着不能睡
because she didn't have bunny.
因为她的兔兔没了
God, she must have cried for...
天呐 她肯定哭了有
How long was it, Cam?
多久来着 小卡
Cam. Cam.
小卡 小卡
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Uh, last night was rough because Lily...
昨晚上太混乱了 因为莉莉的
- Covered it. - didn't have bunny.
-说过了 -兔兔不见了
Jay, tell me, why are we on the runway?
杰 说啊 我们到跑道上来干嘛
Surprise! We're taking a private plane.
大惊喜 我们要乘私人飞机去
Wow! I've never been on a private plane!
我还从没坐过私人飞机呢
And you never will.
以后也别想坐
I am not getting on that little thing!
我不会上那个小玩意儿的
What if the rubber band snaps and we fall out of the sky?
要是皮筋断了 我们掉下来怎么办
It's perfectly safe. It's a legitimate airline!
安全系数很高的 人家是正规航空公司
Hey, folks.
你们好
Whoa. Nobody said three.
怎么有三个人
All right. Before we take off,
好吧 起飞前
I'm gonna need to get everyone's weight here.
我得登记一下各位的体重
- No problem. I'm about 190. - Okay.
-没问题 我有190磅 -好的
Oh, yeah. In that case, I'm 275.
那样的话 我275磅
Gloria, I would never put you and Manny in danger.
歌洛莉亚 我不会让你和曼尼有危险的
Now come on! Trust me on this!
走吧 相信我这一回
Beautiful.
太棒了
It's American music the whole way,
这一路都得听美国音乐
and I don't wanna hear a word.
谁也别说话
- How you doing there, sport? - Great. Yeah.
-怎么样了 跑车男 -棒极了
Awesome. You know what's awesome?
帅呆了 你知道帅在哪儿吗
Is this car has the engine in the trunk,
这辆车的发动机在后备箱里
so that means I get to...
这就意味着我得...
Put these signs in the seat, which is cool.
把这些展板放在座位上 真酷
Very cool.
是相当酷
What?
怎么了
Oh, nothing. My, uh, client just wants me
没什么 客户想让我
to pick her up on the way to the open house,
载她一起过去看房
which is great. I'll, uh, drop the sign off
没问题 我只要把展板拿下来
and just swing across town to...
然后穿过镇子
Oh. She's bringing her mom and a designer.
她还要带上她妈妈和设计师
Well, maybe they'll fit in the trunk.
说不定后备箱坐得下
Here it comes!
就知道你会撒气
What? I was making a joke.
哪里 我开玩笑的
What's your game, woman?
小女子 你耍的什么把戏
I have no game. You're an adult. You can make your own choices.
没什么 你是成年人 能自己做主
Since when?
我什么时候有这待遇了
Do you wanna borrow the minivan?
你想借用这面包车吗
Yes, please.
对 求求你了
Okay, fine. Then you're gonna have to pick up the kids from school.
行 那你去接孩子放学
Okay, I can't take it.
好吧 我投降
If you got something to say, just say it.
你想说什么 尽管往我这儿招呼吧
I have nothing to say.
我无话可说
- That just says it all. - Well...Ok.
-不言自明了 -随你怎么想吧
All--all right. Thank you, Serena.
行 好 谢了 塞丽娜
See you tonight.
晚上见
Good news--they rescheduled my massage for the morning.
好消息 他们帮我把按摩时间调早上了
Bad news--it's a dude.
坏消息是按摩师换成男的了
Don't blame me. It's your mom's fault.
别怪我 要怪怪你妈
Do you know how many people have died in these planes?
你知道有多少人因为乘这种飞机丧命了吗
John Denver,
约翰·丹沃
[都是美国著名歌手 均因小型飞机失事丧生]
Patsy Cline,
佩茜·克琳
Ritchie Valens.
里奇·瓦伦斯
I've heard you sing. I think you're safe.
就你那破锣嗓 我保你没事
All right, look,
行了 听着
The welcome dinner starts in four hours.
欢迎晚宴四小时后开始
It's a 5-hour drive.
我们开到那儿要五个小时
No bathroom breaks.
路上没时间上厕所了
Yeah, I think you're gonna want to hold on to that cup.
所以我劝你还是少喝点儿
Damn it!
糟糕
- What was that? - Giant pothole.
-怎么回事 -一个大坑
The dash is lighting up like a christmas tree.
撞得火花四溅了都
Tire's blown!
轮胎破了
This never would have happened if we were in the air!
要是在天上就不会有这种事了
If this had happened in the air, we wouldn't be in the air.
要是天上发生这种事 我们就没活路了
We would be in rock 'n' roll heaven!
我们就上天堂唱摇滚了
Okay, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I'm gonna put these in the subway.
我打算把这些贴到地铁里去
Okay, it looks like, uh, Lily's missing
这张看起来好像是莉莉丢了
and we're offering $25 to get her back.
然后我们悬赏25美元把她找回来
Oh, don't be ridiculous. No one in their right mind--
荒唐 正常的人怎么会...
Okay. That's all I see now.
好吧 现在我也这么觉得了
- How about this one? - Okay. Um...
-这张呢 -我看看
"Missing--stuffed bunny. Brown and white fur.
毛绒兔子失踪 毛色灰白相间
Sympathetic eyes." What are sympathetic eyes?
富有同情心的眼神 解释一下这句
Not those.
反正不是你那样
I just--I don't really love the idea
我只是 没法接受
of our phone number being up in the subway.
把我们的电话号码贴得地铁里到处都是
Okay, let's play a different game.
行 那我们换个方式
How about I be the problem, and you be the solution?
我来提问 你来解决 如何
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so critical.
对不起 我不应该吹毛求疵的
I know you're just trying to--got it!
我知道你不过是想 有了
Just came up with a better idea.
突然想到一个好主意
Took me less than five seconds.
花了我五秒钟不到
Okay...
我看看
I can't hear you. What?
我听不见 什么
Window.
窗玻璃摇下来
I don't know...
我不会弄
Gah! What did I do?
我按了什么
Oh. Oh, my.
天呐
- Yes. Hi. - Hey, nice car.
-你好 -你好 车不错
Thank you.
谢谢
You gonna drive up the coast, or...
你是去海边吗 还是
Oh, no. I'm gonna do some errands, actually.
不是 就是去办点事
Yeah, 'cause other people might go and buy a crazy car
有些人可能会去买辆离谱的车
with an engine in the-- in the trunk, but not me.
发动机还在后备箱里 我可不会
No. I'm responsible. Mm-hmm.
不 我是个负责任的人
We have three kids. You can't pick up three kids in this car.
我们有三个孩子 这车怎么坐得下
You can't.
根本坐不下
You--it... It...
你 这个
I'll get you... Catch ya.
我会追上你的 来了
I'm going!
走了
Maybe I was a teeny bit mad.
也许我确实有那么一点点搓火
So I blew off my errands and headed up the coast.
于是我抛开琐事 驶向大海
It was my turn to be irresponsible.
是时候让我潇洒走一回了
And luckily, I had sunscreen in my purse.
幸好 我包包里还有墨镜
Well, your strut's shot,
你的车架坏了
And we can't get parts for at least a day.
更换的零件要过一天才能到
Fantastic.
这下好了
I don't suppose
依我看
there's any place you can rent cars anywhere around here?
你们这儿也没租车的地方吧
Know what, sir? We're not some one-horse town.
先生 这小镇没你想象的那么落后
Of course you can rent a car.
当然能租到车
It just happens to be out for the day.
只是不巧都租完了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
- We're gonna miss the whole weekend. - I am sorry, Jay.
-整个周末都泡汤了 -很抱歉 杰
I know how much you mean to those guys,
我知道他们把你看得有多重要
and I know how much they want to see you.
也知道他们有多想见你
I'm so sorry.
真是不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
容我说一句
You are...
你真的是
so pretty.
太漂亮了
And if you really need to get somewhere,
如果你们真的必须要去哪儿
maybe I can help you out.
或许我能帮上忙
Ay, yes, please! Thank you! Anything!
好啊 拜托了 谢谢 怎样都行
Check it out. Restored it myself.
瞧瞧 我私藏的宝贝
No.
不行
I did not get in the little plane at the little airport!
我才不在这小机场里上这架小飞机
I'm not gonna get in this...
死也不坐这个...
flown by that guy that couldn't fix our car!
开飞机的还是那个连车都修不好的家伙
Gloria, it's either this,
歌洛莉亚 要么就坐这个
or we're in the motel.
要么只好住旅馆了
I don't like the sound of that.
现在这情况可不怎么乐观
A lot of amenities disappear when an "H" Becomes an "M."
宾馆变成旅馆 档次立马跟着下跌
You know, when I met you,
话说 我刚认识你那会儿
you were eating cereal out of a bucket.
你还从桶里扒麦片吃呢
Hey, Lily, guess what?
嘿 莉莉 你猜怎么着
What?
什么事
Uh, we just heard from Bunny.
兔兔给我们传信了
This is a terrible idea.
这办法糟透了
No, it's fantastic.
不 这办法好极了
Bunny said he's on an amazing adventure
兔兔说 他正在经历一场华丽的冒险
having the time of his life,
并且特别享受那种生活
And that you should pick one of his best friends
还说 你应该选一个他的好朋友
to sleep with while he's gone.
在他外出的这段时间陪你入眠
Bunny doesn't talk.
兔兔不会说话
This is going great.
进行得"真"顺利
He does now, because--
他现在会说了 因为
because he took talking lessons.
因为他上语文课了
So what do you think, huh?
那你想选哪一个呢
Turtle or giraffe
小海龟 还是长颈鹿
or, uh, little reindeer?
还是 小驯鹿呢
Where's bunny now?
兔兔现在在哪儿
Uh, St. Louis.
在圣路易斯
Why?
为什么
He's visiting his girlfriend.
他去看他女朋友了
He doesn't have a girlfriend.
他没有女朋友
He has a boyfriend!
他有个男朋友
I want bunny!
还我兔兔
Okay. No, no, Lily.
好吧 等等 莉莉
Lily, uh, what about miss, uh, Teddy bear?
莉莉 要不选泰迪熊吧
Huh? No? Uh, Dr. Tiger? No?
不好吗 那老虎博士呢 也不好吗
Mr. Fish?
鱼先生呢
I want bunny. I'm going to St. Louis.
我要兔兔 我要去圣路易斯
Really? You don't know Nemo?
不是吧 这鱼叫"尼莫"都不知道
It's on an endless loop in the den.
屋里可都是循环播放着的
I have a job.
我可没那闲工夫
And then Bodie kicked it to me,
然后博迪传球给我
and I dribbled it past Michael and got it to Tyler...
我带球过了迈克 传给了泰勒
I was bummed not to be in my new cool car,
开不上崭新的靓车 我很不爽
so I wasn't joking around with the kids like I usually do.
所以我没有像平时一样跟孩子们嬉闹
And I would've scored if that kid didn't trip me.
要不是被那小子绊倒 我就射门得分了
I can't believe the ref didn't see it.
裁判居然没看到
I bet Olivia saw it.
奥利维亚肯定看到了
She's always watching you when you play.
你踢球时 她总是盯着你
Yeah, I know. It's like she's in love with soccer.
是啊 我知道 似乎她很喜欢足球
Ugh. Stop texting me!
唉 别再给我发短信了
What?
怎么了
Corey. He is so clingy.
是科瑞 他太黏人了
该换男朋友了哦["汉语"?]
But, you know, there's something about driving your kids around.
但是 开车接送孩子还是有好处的
You're in the front, they're in the back.
你在前排 他们在后排
They forget you're there,
他们忘记你在那儿
and you learn so much.
于是你知道了许多小秘密
You're like sigourney weaver in "Gorillas in the mist."
感觉我像《雾中猩猩》里的西格妮·韦弗
Except gorillas make less noise chewing.
不过猩猩的咀嚼声比较小
Once I hit the coast highway, I didn't stop.
一开上沿海公路 我就一路狂飙
I turned off my cell phone.
关掉了手机
I ate fish tacos for lunch. It was insane!
午饭吃了鱼肉卷 真是太疯狂了
I haven't felt that free in years.
好多年都没这种自由的感觉了
All my stress completely disappeared...
压力一下子就不见踪影了
And so did my keys.
车钥匙也一并没了
I'm sorry, but... These signs are ridiculous.
抱歉 但这些标志真是傻到家了
Oh, you're right. I should have used helvetica.
你说得对 我应该用赫维提卡字体
It much better represents the urgency of our situation.
那样更符合我们目前火烧眉毛的状况
No, the lengths that we're going to for a stuffed animal.
不 我是说咱费尽心思就为找个娃娃
You know, cam, maybe it's time lily learned about loss.
小卡 该让莉莉体会什么是"失去"了
No, she's 3, and I know.
不 她才3岁 我最懂了
Do you know how many times
你知道吗 在农场时
I had to say good-bye to a furry friend on the farm?
我不得不无数次和动物朋友们告别
And didn't it make you stronger?
你不正因此变得更坚强[肥壮]了吗
Yeah, because I was a growing boy
没错 那时我正在长身体
and they were chock-full of protein.
而动物肉富含了蛋白质 高营养
But it was still heartbreaking.
但那依然会让我心碎
It builds character.
那可以塑造人的品质
You know, once, when I was a kid,
我小时候 有一回
my dad left my Luke Skywalker doll on an airplane,
我爸把我的卢克·天行者玩偶遗失在机场
- and I was so angry-- - Wait, which--which Luke?
-我特别气 -等会儿 哪一款卢克
Shorty robe or dress blacks?
穿短袍的 还是黑衣的
- Shorty robe. - Oh, my.
-穿短袍的 -天呐
And you know what he did to get it back?
你知道他怎么找回它吗
Not a damn thing. Nope.
他什么都没干 什么都没
He didn't lift one pudgy finger to make a single phone call,
他连动动手指头去打个电话都没有
and I got over it.
而我挺过来了
Yeah, well, I want you and Lily
是啊 我希望你和莉莉
to have the same healthy relationship
能有健康的父女关系
you and your father have. For sure.
就像你和你爹那样 必须的
All right, give me these flyers.
好吧 把传单给我
I'm gonna take everything to this side of the homeless guy.
我把它们发给这些流浪汉
Mitchell!
米奇尔
Sorry, what are we supposed to say now
我错了 我们该怎么称呼他们呢
Home-challenged? Or...
无家可归的人 还是啥
No, look!
不 快看
Oh, my god! It's bunny!
天呐 是兔兔
Oh, Lily's gonna be so happy.
莉莉会高兴坏了的
Oh, that's so great. Go ahead and get it.
真是太好了 快去拿回来
- What, me? - Yeah.
-啥 我去 -对啊
Why should I go and get it?
干嘛让我去拿回来
Well, I-I'm not gonna do it.
我才不会去呢
Why? I spotted it.
为什么 是我发现的
You're closer.
你离得近
It's your journey. Luke Skywalker?
这是你的使命 想想"卢克·天行者"
Pattern-breaking? Your father? Get in there.
想想"超越自我" 想想你爹 快去
Fine.
好吧
Sir--hi, sir.
嗨 先生
Hello, you--you...
你好 你 你
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
He-hello? Sir...
你好 先生
- I-I can't... - Oh, for god sakes!
-我不能 -我的老天爷啊
- Let her hate us. - You turned out great.
-她要恨咱就恨吧 -你心中有恨也照样成才了
- I did, didn't I? - You're a big lawyer.
-的确啊 不是吗 -你是个大律师呢
This is not the massage I had in mind.
我预想中的按摩可不是这样的
All right.
好的
Okay.
这样
In about an hour, a train goes through town
大约一小时后 有辆火车会经过这儿
that will get us close to pebble beach.
可以把我们带到卵石滩那儿
Now it's not technically a-a passenger train,
严格意义上说 那不是一辆客运火车
- so it won't be stopping. - What?
-所以不会停站 -什么
So we gotta get running real good.
我们到时候得跑快点
No high-heeled shoes. And it wouldn't be wrong
高跟鞋就算了吧 还有带上那毛毯
if we took that blanket with us, either, huh?
应该也能派上用场了吧
So what do you say? Anybody up for a hobo adventure?
你们觉得如何 来一场流浪大冒险如何
If we're voting, I'm a "No".
真要投票的话 我反对
Manny, we're gonna be right back.
曼尼 我们出去一会儿就回来
We're gonna get some ice from the machine in the parking lot.
我们去停车场那个机器里弄点冰块回来
Classy.
够上档次
Jay, this is getting crazy. Is it worth it?
杰 这是要闹哪样 有意思吗
I wanna see the old gang.
我就想会会三五老友而已
Do you wanna see them or you want to show off to them?
你是真心想见他们 还是单纯想去炫耀
The private plane, the fancy watch.
私人飞机啊 名贵手表啊
You still want to feel
你只是想回味
that you're the big kahuna on the campus.
自己在大学里当大佬的滋味吧
That's not it. That's not even a thing.
才没有呢 我压根没往那方面想
You know what? I'm taking Manny home.
算了 我要带曼尼回家了
If you want to go in the takka-takka-takka-takka,
如果你执意要去坐那什么...
okay, go to pebble beach by yourself.
成 你就一个人去吧
No, what? That's not the plan.
不要 说什么呢 计划不是这样的
If you wanna go there so bad,
如果你那么想去
that's the only way you're gonna get there.
这就是唯一的办法了
I'm not trying to get me there.
不是我自己想要去那儿
I'm trying to get you there!
我是想带你去那儿
- What? - Look...
-什么 -听着
I may have exaggerated the size... kahuna I was.
关于当大佬的事 我有点言过其实
I may not...
我可能
technically have been a kahuna.
严格意义上来说 都没当过大佬
I was shy, and I spent most of my time...
我那时很怯懦 大多时间我都是
on the bench.
坐冷板凳
But you always made it sound like you--
可你一直说得好像自己当时很...
Oh, I know what I made it sound like.
我知道自己吹成什么样
People didn't expect much from me,
人们都觉得我不会有大出息
and, um...
还有
they certainly didn't expect me
他们肯定没想到
to end up with... somebody like you.
我能娶到你这样的美人
So this is all about you
所以你只是把我当个
parading me around like a trophy?
战利品带过去炫耀是吗
Yes.
没错
Why didn't you say so?
你干嘛早不讲
I can be a trophy!
扮花瓶我可最在行
Come on. We need to get this up to pebble beach.
好啦 赶紧把这个尤物带去卵石滩吧
Manny! We're leaving! Get ready!
曼尼 出发啦 快收拾一下
Oh, good. If we get out of here in the next ten minutes,
太棒了 我们十分钟内离开的话
we don't have to pay for the second hour.
就只用付一个小时的房费
How you doing there, sport?
玩得怎么样啊 开跑车的
- I'm sorry. - That's okay.
-真抱歉 -没事啦
Thanks.
多谢
So...
Whatcha doing all the way up here?
跑这么远来做什么
Did someone snap?
是不是生气啦
A little. Yeah.
没错 有一点
I was mad at you for buying that stupid sports car.
就因为你买那辆破跑车
I knew it!
我就知道
And I was wrong.
但我错了
It's a great car. God, I had the best day.
这车太棒了 一整天都棒极了
Phil, I did cartwheels.
菲尔 我还做了侧手翻
Without me?
不带我吗
Yeah.
Hey, did you know there's a girl with a crush on Luke?
你知道有小姑娘喜欢上咱家卢克了吗
- Olivia. - Yeah.
-奥利维亚吧 -对
Oh, and Haley's totally done with Corey.
海莉跟科瑞彻底玩完了
That's new.
那倒算新闻
Alex is teaching herself Chinese
艾丽克斯在自学汉语
so she'll be useful when they finish buying us.
等回头中国把咱全部收购后可以派上用场
She's so weird.
她就是个怪小孩
I really want to be able to drive the kids around.
我真的很想驾车带孩子们四处逛逛
I need a bigger car for work. I made a mistake.
我本该买个大点的车上班用 是我错了
No, you didn't. You bought it for a reason.
你没犯错 你买它是有原因的
When did we stop coming to the beach?
为什么咱们后来就不到海边来了
I think it was when Alex
好像是从艾丽克斯
started printing out water quality reports.
绘制水质报告开始的
She'll be China's problem soon.
以后该头痛的就是中国了
You know...
你知道吗
We don't need a sports car to get out here.
我们并不需要跑车才能来这儿
We should just make a pact.
我们许下个约定好了
Once a month, we get out to the beach.
每月找个机会 逃离尘嚣奔向大海
And we tell everyone we're running errands.
别人问起 就说出来办点事儿
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-好的 -好的
So you didn't get to the dry cleaner?
那干洗店你还没去是吗
They say the important thing in life
世人常说 生命中最重要的事
isn't the destination.
并非抵达终点
It's the journey,
而是旅途本身
the challenges you face along the way...
是一路上遇到的重重挑战
the unexpected twists and turns...
是出乎意料的峰回路转
the disappointments you overcome.
是被你击溃的失望与沮丧
Look what I found on the internet.
看看我从网上买到什么了
Oh, my god! It's Luke Skywalker in his shorty robe!
我的天啊 是穿着短袍的卢克·天行者
- I love it, Cam---. - Mine!
-我好喜欢 小卡 -是我的
But they're wrong.
但世人皆错
It's all about the destination,
终点才最重要
especially when the destination
尤其是当终点是
is your amazing oceanfront hotel.
有超棒海景的酒店时
Thank you again, Serena.
再次感谢你 塞丽娜
Warmest regards, Manny Delgado.
最诚挚的问候 曼尼·迪尔加多
What's he doing?
这孩子干嘛呢
He's sending flowers to the concierge.
他给那大堂经理送花呢
- Oh, jeez. - Hey...
-不是吧 -喂
Credit card.
信用卡号
She wore you down, didn't she?
你老婆让你改主意了 对吧
This is not about Claire.
跟克莱尔一点关系都没有
I really want to sell you the car.
是我自己真心想把车卖给你
It's sad. She got you to believe that.
真悲哀 你居然被女人制服了
No, I...
不是 我
Turns out I'm just not a convertible guy.
我只是发现敞篷跑车不适合自己
Well, your loss is my gain.
好吧 你的便宜我来占
- It's a sweet ride, Phil. - Right?
-这车多神气啊 菲尔 -对吧
It really is.
必须是
- Uh-oh. - What?
-不对 -咋了
I'm getting, like, a whiff of mildew.
我好像闻到一股霉味儿
I don't smell anything.
没闻到啊
Yep. That's mildew.
没错 就是霉味
This car's been in the flood.
这车肯定被水泡过
It's a Katrina car!
是卡特里娜飓风受灾车
I'm offended that you tried to sell me a Katrina car, Phil!
居然把受灾车卖我 气死我了 菲尔
Your wife won't let you have a convertible, will she?
你老婆不准你买敞篷车 是不是
We will never know, 'cause I'm afraid to ask.
我哪知道 因为我都没胆去问
See you later, Phil.
再见了 菲尔
Why you running again?
怎么每次谈到老婆就跑