摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第22集: 迪斯尼公园 Disneyland

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
Please, please, please, please.
上帝保佑 菩萨保佑 佛祖保佑
Okay, what is this?
你们在干嘛啊
We're making sure I'm tall enough
在确认我身高已经足够
to ride all the rides at Disneyland.
可以乘坐迪斯尼乐园所有设施
Without having to spike up my hair.
不用把头发竖成钉耙冒充高个儿
Buddy...
老弟
We are good to go.
完全合格
Sweet!
帅呆了
I have been waiting for this day
我期待这一天已经很久了
ever since the doctor pointed
自从医生指着你妈的
to the ultrasound of your mom's womb and said,
子宫超声波图对我说
"Either that's a fifth limb,
"那货如果不是有五肢
or you got a boy."
那么你就要抱儿子了"
Okay, no. Gross.
别说了 真恶心
All right... I want everybody to eat a lot at home
听好 大家今天都在家把饭吃饱了
because "The happiest place on earth"
因为世上最销魂的极乐之地
is also home to the most expensive churro on earth.
卖的西班牙油条也贵得离谱
Come on. This is gonna be awesome.
拜托 一定会爽翻天的
Who doesn't love a day at Disneyland?
谁不爱迪斯尼一日游呢
Can't you and mom go without me?
你们就不能放过我吗
You're the kid. I think we need you to get in.
你是小孩 小孩就应该去
Well, it couldn't come on a worst day.
非得挑今天这么个日子
The technology sector is tanking.
科技板块正在大跳水呢
We're doing a stock market project in school,
学校布置了一个股票市场模拟的作业
and today's the last day.
今天是最后一天了
We all get a thousand fake dollars to invest,
我们每人有一千元代币用来投资
and as the market closed yesterday,
到昨天闭市为止
I'm in the lead.
我独占鳌头
I may not be the tallest or the most athletic,
小哥我身高不突出 运动不拔尖
but someday I will be the richest,
但有朝一日我绝对是大款
which is good because the ladies love that,
妹子们都爱傍大款
and I've grown accustomed to a certain lifestyle.
鉴于我爹妈的配对情况 我已经习惯了
Do you really wants girls who only want you for your money?
你真会喜欢那些看重你钱的姑娘吗
I'd like to have that option.
我希望自己有那个选择权
Manny, put the stock away and put your ears on.
曼尼 别管股市了 把米老鼠耳朵戴上
Mom, I don't think you have to wear one of these.
妈 我不用戴这个吧
Be a kid! Put them on!
像个小孩样 给娘戴上
Really? Those shoes?
没搞错吧 穿这双鞋
What?
怎么了
Do you know how much walking you have to do at Disneyland?
你知道在迪斯尼乐园得走多少路吗
Why do you think they have so many fat people on scooters?
没瞅见那群懒胖子都用滑板车来代步吗
I like wearing the high heels. I'm fine.
我就喜欢高跟鞋 我没事
It's just like that jacket you refuse to bring
就跟上次我让你带件外套
when I say, "Take a jacket."
而你宁死不听的情况一样
"Don't tell me what to do! I'm fine!"
"别老对我紫手画脚 我没事"
Huh? And you're not fine.
结果呢 你才不是没事
You're cold and shivering,
你又冷又冻
and I look like the jerk who won't give his wife a jacket,
我则像个连外套都不肯脱给老婆的混球一样
so I do, and then I'm cold and shivering,
于是只好把外套给你 结果自己受冷受冻
and I brought a jacket.
可明明我自己就带了外套的
Are you done with your boring jacket story?
你那叨逼叨的外套故事完了没
Because we're going to hit traffic.
再继续说就要赶上大塞车了
Tell you one thing. I'm not gonna give you my shoes.
我就一句话 到时候可别想穿我的鞋
Ah! That must be Ethan.
哈 一定是伊森到了
Who's Ethan?
伊森是谁啊
Didn't I tell you?
我没告诉你们吗
My friend Bethenny's nephew is coming with us today.
我朋友贝瑟妮的侄子今天和我们一起去
He moved to town to go to college.
他为了上大学方便搬家至此
He's very nice, very smart, big hockey player.
他人超和善 超聪明 还会玩冰球
I know what you're doing.
我看穿你在耍什么花样了
Really? She was so subtle.
真的吗 她说得这么"隐晦"
Haley has a thing for bad boys,
海莉总是喜欢坏男生
which was so me.
真是有其母必有其女
Clearly.
显然嘛
So if she's going to be leaving the nest soon,
如果她即将离巢而去
we'd prefer it was not on the back of a motorcycle.
也最好不要是骑在摩托后座走的
My college roommate had a motorcycle.
我大学室友就有辆摩托
Man, I had some good times on the back of that thing.
我当年在车后座度过了很多幸福的时光
菲尔你确定你是直男吗
I can't believe you did this.
真不敢相信你会这么做
I'm not gonna babysit Bethenny's nephew. Alex can have him.
我可不要照顾贝瑟妮的侄儿 交给艾丽克斯了
Okay, I don't need your rejects.
被你拒绝的次品我可不稀罕
Hi, Ethan! I'm so glad you could make it.
伊森 真高兴你能来
Thanks for inviting me.
谢谢您邀请我
Sure.
没事
Hi. I'm Al--
你好 我叫艾
my 14-year-old sister. Ethan, was it?
她是我14岁的小妹 伊森 对吧
Yeah.
没错
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第二十二集
And that's my grandpa and his wife Gloria
那是我外公和他老婆歌洛莉亚
and her son Manny.
还有她儿子曼尼
Wow. You guys have a big family.
你们真是个大家庭啊
Big family.
大家庭呢
She likes him!
她挺中意他的
Yeah, who wouldn't?
谁能不中意啊
[美国休闲领导品牌之一]
Where'd you find him, a Tommy Hilfiger catalog?
哪找来的 汤米·席尔菲格成衣目录吗
He got a 2200 on his S.A.T.S.
他高考考了2200分
And those eyes...
那双摄魂美眸
Okay, did you get him for Haley or for you?
你是在挑女婿还是在找老公啊
Mitchell.
米奇尔
You know, I haven't been here since dad brought us when we were kids.
自从小时候跟爸一起来之后 我就再也没来过了
Ohh, yeah. Remember? You cried in the Abraham Lincoln thing.
对 记得吗 你还为那亚伯拉罕·林肯哭了
[迪斯尼乐园中用机器人扮演林肯总统发表演讲]
Hey, he's a great president,
人家是伟大的总统
and it was the first robot I ever saw.
况且我也是头一回看见机器人
When Claire and Mitchell were young,
克莱尔和米奇尔小时候
their mom and I were gonna take them to Disneyland.
我和他们妈妈准备带他们去迪斯尼乐园玩
But that morning, Dede and I got in this huge fight
那天早上 迪迪和我大吵一架
over something or other-- surprise, surprise--
就为了些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
and I ended up taking them on my own.
最后我只好独自带他们去
Claire's biggest fear was running into the evil queen.
克莱尔的噩梦是撞见那邪恶皇后
My biggest fear was that I married her.
我的噩梦是已经娶回家一个邪恶皇后
Okay, people over 46 inches,
身高超过1米17的同志们
first stop--Indiana Jones!
第一站 印第安纳琼斯
Have fun on the teacups, Lily.
莉莉 你就在茶杯转盘里好好玩吧
Okay, let's do this.
大家出发吧
Oh, okay, wait just a second here, everybody.
各位 先等一下
All right.
好了
Is that a leash?
你那是根遛狗绳吗
No, it's a child safety tether. This way, sweetie.
不 是孩童安全系绳 走这边 乖女儿
It--it's a leash.
那就是根遛狗绳
Don't--don't judge us.
别对我们评判指责
Go on.
来吧
We have a runner.
我们家有个乱窜鬼
Lily is going through a phase--
莉莉正处于某种阶段
at least... Oh, we hope it's a phase.
至少 我们希望这只是阶段现象
She bolts every chance she gets.
她一逮到机会就往外窜
Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
So we had no choice
我们别无选择
to put her on a child safety tether.
只能给她系上儿童安全系绳
It's a leash.
就是根遛狗绳
And we did have a choice.
我们当然可以选择不系
Lily, sweetie, don't pull.
莉莉 宝贝 别拉绳子
Lily, heel!
莉莉 跟紧
Dad.
爸爸
If I'd had known you guys were gonna do this,
早知道你们会玩这个把戏
I'd have brought Stella.
我就把斯黛拉也牵来了
It was Cam's idea.
都是小卡的主意
So much for the united front.
"多谢"你和我站在同一战线上
I'll have you know, despite all your jokes, Lily enjoys it.
告诉你 你尽管笑吧 莉莉自己享受就好
Okay, sweetie, you're not helping. You're not helping.
宝贝 别学狗叫 你就别添乱了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You guys, is that Dylan?
我的天 你们快看 那不是迪兰吗
What?
什么
Oh, jeez.
老天
Dylan?!
迪兰
Uh, what are you... I didn't even know you were in town.
你在干嘛 我都不知道你回城了
Either did I...
我也不知道
Know you were in town.
不知道你在城里
[美国加利福尼亚州西南部城市]
This town. Anaheim.
我是说迪斯尼小城 阿纳海姆
I thought you were still in Wyoming.
我以为你还在怀俄明州呢
I was, uh...
我的确是
But, um...
不过
Oh, shoot.
糟了
You know, I, uh, gotta meet up with some friends
我还得和几个朋友碰面
and I'm... really late.
我已经迟到了
It was nice to see you, Haley,
很高兴见到你 海莉
and everybody.
还有大家
And dude I don't know.
还有我不认识的这位
I'm Ethan. It's nice to meet you.
我叫伊森 很高兴见到你
And polite dude I don't know.
彬彬有礼 可惜我还是不认识
Did Haley used to date that guy or something?
海莉以前和那人交往过吗
Yep. You date her, that's the club you're joining. Mm.
没错 你要是和她交往 就和他是同等级的货色了
Of course he would still look amazing.
他真是风采不减当年
Does he? I hadn't noticed.
有吗 我怎么没觉得
Did you know that Ethan plays the trumpet?
伊森会吹小号你知道吗
No great surprise with those lips of his, huh?
难怪有那么性感的嘴唇 是吧
[电影《毕业生》里勾引年轻小伙子的主妇]
Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mrs. Robinson.
一切进展顺利啊 鲁宾逊太太
Okay, buddy, moment of truth.
好了伙计 测量真相的时刻了
Yes!
好哎
This is gonna be so awesome! Yeah!
可要玩到爽翻天啊
In 45 minutes, this is gonna be so awesome!
再等45分钟 玩到爽翻天啊
Look, Reuben,
听着罗本
I have some underperformers I have to unload,
我手头有不少垃圾股要抛
and I don't have access to a computer.
可现在周围没电脑可以连上网
Log in as moneydelgado--
用"钱爷·迪尔加多"的名字登录
Manny!
曼尼
By all means, Reuben,
快想办法去 罗本
go get a popsicle while the nikkei closes.
"日经指数"闭市了再去吃冰棒好吗
I wanna be a pauper.
别让我变成穷鬼
Mom, my stocks just took a dive.
妈 我那支股票突然暴跌
Your phone is about to take a dive.
你再说我把你手机跌水里去
Come on! Where do we want to go next?
赶紧的 我们下一站去哪
Oh! Ethan and I want to try the haunted mansion.
伊森和我想去"幽灵公馆"里探险
There is no you and Ethan.
你可别趁机勾搭伊森
Let's go to the jungle cruise. It's right there.
我们去丛林探险吧 就在那不远
Why? Tired of walking in those heels?
咋了 厌倦了穿高跟鞋走远路吗
No. You tired of being with a hot wife?
没 你会厌倦性感火辣的娇妻吗
Well, well, well. What do you know?
哎呦 你瞅瞅 可真没料到
Another caring parent with a child safety tether.
又一个负责任的家长在用儿童安全系绳
See? We're not the only people who use them.
看 我们又不是唯一在用的
Hi! Aren't they adorable?
你家小孩真可爱
Oh, and look at your cutie!
瞧瞧你家小可爱
Oh, well, yes. She just wanted to say hi.
可不是嘛 她就想打个招呼
Oh. Sorry. They're a little feisty today.
不好意思 他俩今天有点小毛躁
Oh! No problem. She's friendly.
没关系 她脾气挺好
Rex, gentle.
雷克斯 礼貌点
Oh, his--his name's Rex, huh?
他叫雷克斯[霸王龙] 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Oh, okay. Lily, no, sweetie. Lily, um...
那什么 莉莉 宝贝 莉莉...
Oh. Sorry. He--he just gets excited.
抱歉 他就是有点人来疯
Oh, yeah, no--oh, no problem.
是啊 没关系
Lily, stop moving, sweetie. Stop moving.
莉莉 别跑了 亲爱的 停下来
Okay, you got this.
好的 交给你了
Okay. Okay. Good girl! Good girl! Sorry.
好嘞 好嘞 乖女儿 乖女儿 抱歉
You know what the fight with Dede was about?
想知道那次我为啥要和迪迪吵吗
I taped a football game over an episode of "Dallas."
我录橄榄球比赛时洗掉了一集《达拉斯豪门恩怨》
Who bails on a family trip to Disneyland
谁会就此撇下全家 拒绝一起去迪斯尼
over something like that?
就为那么点鸡毛蒜皮的小事
Ironically, Dallas was playing in the game.
讽刺的是 达拉斯那场比赛还上场了
And I remember pointing that out to her,
我当时还指给她看来着
and then I remember
再接着我就记得
a video cassette flying at my head.
一盒录影带朝我脑门飞了过来
You do not play the cello.
你不是真的拉大提琴吧
I do. Even geekier--I'm good.
是的 虽说有点怪咖 我不在乎
Okay, answer me this--
那好 回答我一个问题
I will answer you this.
回答你十个问题都行
Why do people carry cellos around?
为什么人们总是随身拖着大提琴
You know, people aren't expected to lug a piano around.
也没见人拖着钢琴到处走啊
What's the cutoff?
原因不同在哪里
I know, right? Like, go where the cello is.
可不是嘛 大提琴 任我行
Oh, look at this. I think I've inadvertently
瞧瞧他们 我无心插了一柳
set up my 14-year-old with a college boy.
倒是给一14岁小萝莉和一大学男孩遮上了荫
The boy was your doing?
那男孩是你找来的
Yes. Yes, and he was perfect,
是啊 是啊 完美的男子
and Haley was into him until,
海莉之前对他还是挺有好感的
of course, we ran into Dylan.
直到我们撞见了迪兰
I mean, come on, dad. What are the odds of that happening?
说真的 怎么会有那么巧的事情
It's a small world.
这世界小得很
Yes, it is.
可不是嘛
- You see what I did there? - I did.
-瞧见我刚刚的风采了吗 -我懂
- 'Cause it's a ride. - I got it. Got it, dad. I got it.
-一把年纪疯狂玩 -我懂 我懂 老爸
It's so frustrating because...
真是让我太沮丧了...
I know I can't run Haley's life for her,
我知道我不能替海莉做主
but if she would let me, I would be so good at it.
不过如果她同意了 我肯定干得特别棒
Right, 'cause parents always know what's best for their kids.
对啊 父母可是最会替孩子着想了
You remember that nice girl at the office
还记得我办公室里那个好女孩
I tried to fix Mitch up with?
就是我打算介绍个米奇的那个吗
No offense, dad, but I think I probably have
无意冒犯 不过在理解孩子的"需求"方面
a better sense of what my kids need than you did.
我的能力应该是比你更胜一筹的
I think it's cute you think that.
你这么想可真是天真
Mom!
老妈
It was so awesome!
玩得真是爽极了
The jeep was jerking around...
那车到处乱窜
And--and there was a lot of sharp turns and big drops.
那里到处是急转弯和大坡度
It just kept going.
它还继续往前开
Wow. You okay?
你还好吗
Great. Why wouldn't I be?
好得很 怎么会不好
Because you're kinda leaning on me.
因为我感觉你需要我的搀扶
Well, isn't that what a marriage is?
婚姻不就是要相互扶持吗
Ohh. Oh, Alex, stop touching him.
艾丽克斯 放开那个男孩
Oh. You look like hell.
你看上去糟透了
I'm feeling a little dizzy.
我晕头转向 满眼金星
I think that ride did something to me.
估计是刚才那一趟车给坐的
The fluid in your inner ear is thickening.
你内耳中的液体会变浓
That's what happens when you get old.
身体老化时就会这样
It is?
是吗
Yeah, you can't take the motion.
某些动作你已经消受不起了
I gotta pop a dramamine to get in my swivel chair.
我坐旋转椅之前都得先来颗"晕海宁"
That is not it. I'm king of the roller coasters.
才不是那样 我可是过山车之王
I think I just put
我觉得是因为
too big of a whipped cream smile on my pancake this morning.
早上我往烤饼里放太多生奶油了
You guys wanna go on matterhorn?
你俩想去马特洪峰上看看吗
Luke, I think me and your dad are gonna sit this one out,
卢克 我和你爸还是坐这等你吧
maybe get one them big pickles.
或许弄一大份腌黄瓜分着吃
No! You're gonna have to eat that pickle on your own, Jay.
不 腌黄瓜你自己吃吧 杰
I still got a few good years left.
我尚有几年年轻力壮的日子呢
Luke, wait up!
卢克 等等我
I'll race you there!
比比谁先到那
I'm good. I'm good.
我没事 我没事
Okay, everybody's looking at us.
每个人都在盯着咱
I haven't been judged by this many people
我已经很久没被这么多人围观过了
since I forgot my canvas bags at whole foods.
上次还是去全食市场忘带帆布包
Yeah, well, maybe they're staring
他们盯着我们可能是因为
because we have what they want.
对我们美好生活的羡慕嫉妒恨
Whoa! Oh, a pet daughter. 'Cause that...
你是在说我们的"宠物闺女"吗
You know, I don't care what people think.
旁人说什么我可不在乎
If I thought it would keep my daughter safe,
只要我觉得可以保证我家闺女的安全
I would have a kangaroo pouch sewn into my midriff.
让我在腹部缝一个袋鼠育儿袋我都愿意
That's gonna work out really well for you as a single parent.
你身为单亲家长 这么一来是挺方便
Okay, we just got a glare from Mr. Socks-with-sandals.
那"短袜凉脱"男诧异地看了我们一眼
All right, that's it.
好了 我受够了
Lily, I'm gonna take off this leash.
莉莉 我来替你把这遛狗绳给解了
I think it's a mistake.
我觉得这样做是不对的
But I don't want you to run away,
但同时我也不希望你会乱跑
'cause that would be very, very unsafe,
因为那样非常 非常危险
and if we lost you,
一旦我们找不着你
you'd be very scared, and we'd be very sad. Okay?
你会惊恐万分 我们会悲痛欲绝 好吗
Okay.
好的
All right.
很好
See, Cam? You treat her like a human being
看 小卡 你若把她当个人对待
and she acts like one.
她就会以人的标准要求自己
[迪斯尼卡通人物 一对花栗鼠兄弟]
Chip 'n Dale!
《奇奇与蒂蒂》
Oh, great. Now she's chasing squirrels. Lily!
这下好了 她去追松鼠去了 莉莉
Honey, come on!
亲爱的 别跑
Lily! Lily!
莉莉 莉莉
Hey! How was Splash Mountain?
"激流勇进"好玩吗
It was great! Maybe we go again.
棒极了 要不我们再玩一次
No, thanks. There was no reception in there.
我就免了 里面连手机信号都没有
You know how many bars I had? Zip-a-Dee-doo-dah.
知道刚刚我手机有几格信号吗 完全没有
[Zip-a-Dee-doo-dah是一部迪斯尼动画的主题曲]
Reuben, talk to me!
罗本 赶紧汇报
Must be nice to get out of those shoes for a minute.
你要是脱了鞋休息一会儿肯定特舒坦
I don't know what you talking about.
你这是在说什么呢
Nothing. I'm just making conversation.
没啥 就随便唠唠
Hey. Check it out.
快来看看
I bought one of those souvenir photos
我这有张你们刚玩"激流勇进"时
with you and Manny on the ride.
你和曼尼拍下的纪念照
Boy, it looks like you're having a good time.
老天 你刚才真是玩得挺爽
Wait a minute. What's that in your hand?
等下 你手里拿的是什么啊
Are those shoes?
是双高跟鞋吗
I'm not even sure that that is us, Jay.
这么模糊我都看不清是谁 杰
Why are you walking around in pain?
你为什么要忍着痛走路
Just admit the shoes were a bad idea.
你就承认吧 穿这鞋来就不合适
I am not in pain.
我可没感觉到痛
I just didn't want my favorite walking shoes to get wet there.
我就是怕我最爱的鞋给弄湿了而已
Okay, my bad.
好吧 我错了
Well, we've gotta meet everybody in Tomorrowland,
我们还得去"明日世界"和大家会合呢
so we'd better get movin'
所以赶紧走吧
'cause it's all the way on the other side of the park.
那地方可是在公园的另一边呢
I'm fine.
我好得很
You just try to keep up with us.
你可别让我们给甩下了
I can't take this.
我看不下去了
Dad, throw your hands up! It's fun!
爸 把手松开 太刺激了
Oh, yeah, it is fun!
是啊 真刺激
Reuben, if you heard about that stock at a birthday party,
罗本 如果你是在生日聚会上听说那股票的
it's already too late.
那就已经晚了
Gloria!
歌洛莉亚
Gloria, sit down for a second.
歌洛莉亚 坐会儿
I'm fine, Jay.
杰 我没事
Please?
求你了
Look...
听我说
You may not be in pain...
你也许不痛苦
Okay.
好吧
But I'm in pain just thinking you're in pain.
但只要觉得你痛苦 我就会痛苦
So humor me for one minute.
所以 你就乖乖听我一回
What are those?
这是什么
There wasn't a big selection at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.
"灰姑娘"小店里没多少款式可供选择
[《Bibbidi Bobbidi Bu》是迪斯尼动画《灰姑娘》的插曲]
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I cannot walk around in public with these...
我不能在大庭广众之下穿着...
Things. They're so yellow and so ugly.
这种东西走路 又黄有丑
And... and they're so softy
而且还很软
and so comfortable.
很舒服
Jay, what is this?
杰 这是什么
Thank you for going shopping for me.
谢谢你给我买了这个
Thank you for worrying about my feet.
谢谢你心疼我的脚
Thank you for giving me your jacket when I'm cold.
谢谢你在我冷的时候把外套给我穿
You're such a good man, Jay.
杰 你真是个好男人
Thank you. Mmm.
谢谢
I didn't expect you to be so...
没想到你突然变得这么...
So nice.
温柔
Why are you so surprised?
你为何如此惊讶
Now please don't go all Latin on me when I say this.
我说这话 你可别生气
Is it possible
莫非
you get angry from time to time
你总发无名火的原因是
because you're always wearing...
你脚下穿的一直是
Uncomfortable shoes?
让你搓火的鞋子
Maybe.
可能吧
Can you get me a couple of more?
能再给我买几双这样的鞋吗
Maybe they have purple?
说不定有紫色的
Whatever you want, honey.
你想要啥都行 宝贝
All I'm saying is,
我是说
it seemed like you were pretty into Ethan
你似乎很喜欢伊森
until Dylan showed up.
直到迪兰出现
Don't get me wrong. Ethan's nice, but he's no Dylan.
别误会我 伊森人很好 但他不是迪兰
Maybe that's a good thing?
那不是好事吗
Why? Because Dylan's a free spirit?
为什么 就因为迪兰自由随性吗
He's too edgy for you?
是因为他太前卫了吗
He plays by his own rules?
还是因为他的特立独行
Oh, my God.
天呐
What?
怎么了
I beg of you to turn around
我想请你转身
and experience with me the greatest moment of my life.
和我一同见证我此生最难忘的一幕
Your rebel boyfriend's a Dapper Dan.
你的叛逆男友变成了四重奏歌手
Maybe that's not him.
也许我们看错了
Dylan!
迪兰
Uh, uh, sorry.
对不起
Sorry. Um...
对不起
It certainly seems like him.
确实很像他
Oh, my God. He looked like
天呐 他看起来
those old pictures of dad from high school.
像老爸高中时的旧照片
So anyway, I've really been into street art lately.
反正 我最近爱上街头艺术了
Oh, there's a really great exhibit downtown. I'll take you.
城里有个展览很不错 我带你去吧
Oh, on what, your razor scooter?
怎么去 用你那"劲爆"踏板车去吗
Mom wants you.
老妈找你
I-I-I...
我 我 我
Ethan! I've been looking all over for you!
伊森 我到处找你呢
I remember I was on Pirates of the Caribbean,
我记得当时是在玩"加勒比海盗"
["加勒比海盗"——迪斯尼乐园的游乐项目]
and this whole fight with Dede was really eating at me.
跟迪迪吵得那一架真是太闹心了
And there was this angry animatronic wench
游乐项目中有个疯婆娘
with a rolling pin, chasing some poor pirate around.
拿着擀面杖 追着个可怜的海盗
They were on a track, running in circles,
他俩绕着一个圆环不停转圈
so he could never get away from her.
也就是说他永远摆脱不了她
And I remember thinking,
我当时就在想
I can't save you, buddy,
哥们 我是救不了你
but I'm getting off this ride.
但我要结束我自己的婚姻之旅
...and--and we were going around a corner,
然后 然后我们正要拐弯
and I was screaming and I swallowed a bug.
我尖叫了 吃进了一只虫子
Oh, being tail is everything that I dreamed it would be.
我最喜欢坐最后一节车厢了
What should we do next?
接下来该干啥呢
Sit down.
坐下
Where we gonna sit down?
我们坐哪儿
The ground. Here, this is good right here. Oh!
坐地上就这儿 坐这儿就好
Are you okay, dad?
爸 你没事吧
No, I'm not okay.
我不行了
I hate to tell you this,
虽然我不想承认
but these rides are killing me.
可这一趟趟车坐的我命都快没了
B-but you're the king of roller coasters.
你可是过山车之王啊
I know!
我知道
Something happens when you get older.
岁月不饶人啊
Guess you can't take it.
身体已经吃不消了
One of my favorite things in the world
我这辈子最喜欢干的事儿
is doing stupid fun stuff with you,
就是和你一起做傻事
like pogo stick basketball
比如踩着跳跳鼠打篮球
or trying to get a swing to go all the way around.
以及试图把秋千荡一整个圈
Next time, we should sit on a fire extinguisher.
下一次咱试试坐在灭火器上
Yes, or a bottle of coke and some mentos.
好 或者是可乐加薄荷糖
Honestly, though, the way I'm feeling right now,
不过说实话 我现在的感受是
I don't know if there's gonna be a next time.
不知道自己还能不能活到那时候
Dad, we can always find cool stuff to do.
爸 我们总能找到好玩的事儿干
Even if you're old and in a wheelchair,
哪怕你老了 坐在轮椅里
I'll take you to the mall
我会带你到商场
and push you as fast as you wanna go.
你想飞多快 我就推多快
Really?
真的吗
You'd do that?
你会那么做吗
Heck, yeah.
必须的
And we'll pop some wheelies, too.
再试试玩轮椅特技
That sounds fun.
听起来不错哦
And I'll take you to the top of a huge hill and just let go.
我还会把你推到山顶上 然后放手
Okay, we'll nail down the specifics later,
好吧 细节我们以后好商量
but that... That's really nice.
不过听起来真棒
So do you still wanna talk or--
你还想接着聊吗
No, go. Ride Space Mountain.
不聊了 去玩"飞跃太空山"吧
Uh, at the end, when they take a picture,
最后他们照相时
do something hilarious for both of us.
做搞怪的动作吧 算我一个
You're gonna die.
那会要了你的命的
When you see it, not 'cause you're old.
我是说你看到会笑死的 不是说你太老了
Lily! Lily, stop!
莉莉 莉莉 别跑
Dad! Dad, grab her!
爸爸 爸爸 抓住她
Hey, I gotcha, you little monkey!
抓住你了 你这小猴子
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Cam, I got her.
嘿 小卡 我逮住她了
We're in Fantasyland. Where are you?
我们在"幻想世界" 你们在哪儿
Okay, it's toontown,
好吧 那是叫"卡通城"
not toonton.
不是"卡咚城"
You've been watching too much PBS.
你看太多PBS电视台的剧了
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, honey, come here.
好吧 宝贝 过来
I don't like this thing.
我不喜欢这东西
Yeah?
是嘛
Well, I don't like running like a crazy person
我还不想像个疯子一样
through Downton Disney--
在《唐顿迪斯尼庄园》跑来跑去呢
[名剧《唐顿庄园》正是PBS电视台的]
Downtown Disney.
"迪斯尼市镇"
I don't know what to do.
我不知道做什么好
Well, the leash is not the answer. You want my help?
遛狗绳既然行不通 让我给你指条明路
Yes, please!
快帮帮我吧
'Cause I can fix this for you in about two minutes.
给我两分钟 我就能帮你搞定
Come on, baby girl. Come with me.
来吧 小姑娘 跟我走
We'll be right back.
我们马上就回来
Okay.
好的
Where we going? Oh, this way?
我们要去哪儿 这边吗
Manny, you don't sound very happy
曼尼 你这张苦逼脸不像是来
for a kid that is flying an elephant.
开开心心坐"小飞象"的孩子啊
I lost to Durkas. It's not fair.
我输给德卡斯了 这不公平
He wanted to buy IBM because he thought it was funny to say.
他想买下IBM 因为他觉得这听起来很有趣
Well, I'm glad that you lost.
好吧 我很高兴你输了
Fake money has changed you.
模拟经营游戏让你变了
Where is the Manny that used to stop to smell the roses?
从前那个会停下来赏花的曼尼去哪儿了
He took a bath on a solar start-up in San Jose.
他搬到圣何塞 洗上太阳能热水澡了呢
You have been so busy burying your face in your phone
你一整天都电话不离手
that you barely said hello to your family,
跟家人连个招呼都不打
you gave Winnie the Pooh the cold shoulder,
对维尼熊也是爱理不理
and you haven't even noticed
甚至都没注意到
that pretty girl in the blue elephant
那边蓝色小象里的小美女
that has been smiling at you.
一直冲着你笑呢
Not my type, but still it's nice to be noticed.
虽说不是我的型 但被人欣赏终究不错
You see what happens
瞧见没
when you're not burying your head in business?
你醉心生意错过了多少幸福时光
You're right. I'll try to be more present.
你说的对 我尽量享受当下吧
What the heck's on your feet?
你脚上是什么东西
They're slippers! They're like pillows.
拖鞋 软得和枕头一样
Attagirl.
小乖乖
You're welcome.
不用谢我
Look. Your dad got her baby high heels,
看 你爸给他孙女买了高跟鞋
which we said we were never gonna let her wear.
咱不是说过绝不让她穿吗
I love 'em.
我喜欢这鞋
You look gorgeous, sweetie.
你看起来真漂亮 宝贝
Oh, my gosh. You felt people judged us before?
老天 想想刚才旁人对咱的嫌弃劲儿
Wait till they meet little Miss Anaheim.
现在却是阿纳海姆选美小冠军
Who cares? Look at her. She can barely move.
那倒还好 不过她是走都走不利索了
Thank you, dad.
多谢了 老爸
You know what? She's got pretty good gams for a 3-year-old.
知道吗 三岁的女娃就有这美腿 真难得
Cheese!
茄子
Got it. Thanks, little John.
好了 谢谢 约翰熊
Thank you!
谢谢
Ooh, they have corn dogs.
那边有卖玉米热狗的
We gotta get one before we go back. They are legendary.
回家前一定得吃一个 绝世美味
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Okay.
好的
Haley!
海莉
It's me. Dylan.
是我 迪兰
I'm in the bear suit. I borrowed it to talk to you.
我穿着熊戏服 专门借来好跟你说话
Why are you dancing like that?
你为什么要这样跳舞
This is what little John does. Maybe.
约翰熊就是这样跳的 可能吧
I don't know what movie this dude is from.
我不知道这货出自哪部电影
I'm not even supposed to be talking to you.
我根本不应该跟你讲话的
Well, I'm not talking to you.
我也不想跟你说
No, you can talk.
不 你可以说话
I know, but I'm mad.
我知道 可我气得说不出
You came back to town and didn't even call me.
你回到家都不给我打个电话
I was embarrassed.
我觉得太丢人了
I lost my job at the dude ranch,
我丢掉了度假牧场的工作
and I wanted to get my act together first.
我得先理清头绪
But the four dweebs on a bike act?
四傻蛋骑单车有用吗
Hey, the dapper dans are a main street tradition
四重唱可是街头表演的老传统
since 1959.
1959年就开始了
Hey, what's going on?
这是怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
I still love her, Ethan.
我还爱着她 伊森
Okay, how do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
It's Dylan.
我是迪兰
Look, I don't wanna harsh your day,
我今天不是故意来给你添堵
but I never stopped loving Haley and I never will!
但我一直爱着海莉 而且会爱到地老天荒
I-is this some sort of joke?
你这是在演滑稽戏呢
Do I look like I'm joking?
我看起来很滑稽吗
Dylan, let's not do this now.
迪兰 现在别这样
It has to be now. I've got a parade at 3:00.
就得现在 我三点还得参加游行
Hey, seriously, dude, back off.
说真的哥们 边儿呆着去
Okay, that was my face.
首先 这可是我的脸
And you're the one who needs to back off.
再者 该一边凉快的人是你
You...
你...
Okay. This thing's kinda heavy.
好吧 这套衣服还挺重的
I can't get up.
我起不来了
Ethan? Ethan, what is going on? What are you doing?
伊森 伊森 怎么啦 你在做什么
Uh, hi, Mrs. Dunphy.
你好 邓菲太太
Help me up.
搭把手
No.
If I could get up, I would--uhh!
可别让我起来 要不我一定...
Come on, Lily sweetie. Keep up, honey.
快点 莉莉宝贝 跟上 亲爱的
- Come on. - Phil, you don't look like you're doing very well.
-快点 -菲尔 你看起来没什么精神啊
Maybe because I officially became an old man
可能是因为刚才在雷鸣山我正式
back there at thunder mountain.
体会到了这身老骨头的脆弱
Oh, my goodness. You are burning up.
我的天 你好烫啊
You might have the flu.
你可能是得流感了
A bunch of guys at work had the flu,
我有几个同事得流感了
and we all drink orange juice out of the same carton.
我们共享一盒橙汁来着
We should get cups.
应该用杯子的
Luke, did you hear that?! I have the flu!
卢克 听到了吗 是因为我得流感了
Glad we didn't share that pickle.
幸好我们没有共享那根腌黄瓜
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Oh, hey, hey, guys. Where's Ethan?
大家伙儿 伊森呢
Oh, he's staying. He ran into some friends.
他还在 去找他朋友去了
But Dylan got fired, so...
但迪兰被炒掉了 所以...
Don't freak out. We have to give him a ride home.
先别抓狂 不过我们得把迪兰捎回家
And we're back together.
还有我们破镜重圆了
Hey, no one goes home till we hit the Lincoln thing.
没看林肯前 谁都别想走
Yawn.
无聊
Don't even try to fight it.
别做徒劳的反抗
Yeah, he made us go when we were kids.
我们小时候 他就逼我们看
Come on, people! It's a robotic president!
来吧各位 那可是机器人总统
What's not to love?
爱还来不及
A robotic president?
机器人总统
So my plan was, drive Claire and Mitchell home,
我原计划是 带克莱尔和米奇尔回家
put them to bed,
哄他们睡觉后
pour myself a big tumbler of scotch,
给自己倒上一大杯威士忌
and tell Dede it was over.
然后跟迪迪说离婚
But on the way out, we made one last stop.
但在回家前 我们又去了一处地方
If destruction be our lot,
如果我们注定要灭亡
we are ourselves
只有自己
must be its author and finisher.
是自己的掘墓人
As a nation of free men,
在自由人民组成的国家里
we must live through all times...
我们必须经历过种种...
I don't know what happened.
我不知道怎么回事
Maybe it's what robot Lincoln said about a man's duty
可能是机器人林肯说到了男人的责任
or keeping the union together.
或者要紧密"结合"在一起
Maybe I just chickened out.
也可能就是我怂了
But I realized that staying with my kids
但我意识到和我的孩子们在一起
was more important than leaving my wife.
比离开妻子重要得多
Now that's not the right decision for everyone,
这样的选择并非适合所有人
but it was the right decision for me.
但对我来说是绝对明智的
And in that faith,
凭着这信心
let us, to the end,
让我们至终
dare to do our duty
能够恪尽职责
as we understand it.
像我们心中理解的那样
So I stuck it out until they were grown...
于是我坚持到了孩子们长大成人
Jay, you want to join me in the jacuzzi?
杰 要不要一起洗个鸳鸯浴
And the universe rewarded me.
苍天有眼 苦尽甘来
Here we go!
开始咯
Hey, dad, roller coast fist bump.
爸 来个过山车拳拳碰
What was that?
什么情况
Is this gonna be so awesome!
肯定酷毙了
Close your eyes. It make it more fun.
闭上眼睛 感觉更爽
Oh, yeah. That is more fun.
是啊 的确更爽