摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第24集: Baby on Board

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
One, two, three, four.
一二三四
And skip, two, three, four.
跳个步 二二三四
And turn, two, three, four.
转个圈 三二三四
I don't like this part.
我不喜欢这一段
Well, honey, if you spot the wall,
没事宝贝 墙上找个点盯住
then you won't get dizzy. Here, watch daddy, okay?
就不会头晕了 爸秀给你看 好吗
How cool would it be
你说你要是
if you turned into Wonder Woman right now?
转着转着就变身神奇女侠得有多酷
Can't even talk about it.
那我将兴奋地难以言表
Oh, it's the adoption agency.
是领养中心打来的
Oh, my gosh. It is?! It is?! It is?!
我的妈呀 有戏吗 有戏吗
Cam, you need to stop doing that.
小卡 别总跟打了鸡血似的
Last time, they were just calling To confirm our billing address.
上次他们打来不过是确认账单地址而已
Hello?
你好
- Uh-huh. - "Uh-huh" What?
-是吗 -"是"什么啊
Yep.
好的
- Really? - "Really" What?
-真的吗 -什么"真的"啊
[美国墨西哥边境城市]
That--that mother from Calexico, she picked us.
那个住在卡莱克西科的孕妇选中了我们
She did?
真的吗
She--she went into early labor. She's having the baby today.
她预产期提前 今天就要生了
She is?!
真的吗
We have to go to Calexico right now.
我们得马上赶往卡莱克西科
- We do?! - Just assume everything I say is the truth.
-真的吗 -全是真话你就别做惊讶状了
Okay, yeah.
好吧
Okay. Oh, okay, yes.
行 没问题 好的
Well , thank you so much. Okay, bye.
太感谢你了 好 再见
Um... we're getting a baby today.
咱今天就能带个新娃回家了
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! We're...
我的亲娘耶 我的七舅老爷耶
Wait, wait, wait. What do we do about Lily's recital?
等等 莉莉的表演会怎么办
Um... well, you know what? We'll--we'll just sit her down.
那啥 我们先让她坐稳了
We'll--we'll tell her. We'll-- we'll give her a popsicle.
先晓之以理 再用冰棒动之以情
She'll be fine.
她能理解的
We have to do this.
我们必须得赶过去
Okay, okay. Yeah, you're right
好吧 你说得对
Um, all right, I'm gonna go dig up the old car seat.
这样吧 我先去把旧婴儿车座找出来
And listen, let's just...
听着 我们先
take a deep breath before we tell anyone, okay?
深呼吸缓一缓 别急着奔走相告好吗
Yeah.
Jay! Manny! Good news!
杰 曼尼 天大的喜事
Mitch and Cam are getting a new baby today!
米奇和小卡今天要领养一个新宝宝了
Really? That's fantastic.
真的吗 真是大好事啊
And it's Latino!
是个拉丁宝宝哦
[美国在美墨边境修建屏障防止偷渡客]
How's that giant fence working out for ya?
国界线上那些栅栏也没起多大作用嘛
It's Claire.
是克莱尔
Hello?
Did you hear?
你听说了吗
Hey, Claire.
克莱尔 你好呀
You are driving to some California border town
你们这就要开去某个加州边境小镇
to adopt a baby, and I have to hear about it from Gloria?
领新宝宝了 我却才从歌洛莉亚那知道这事
I was outside for two minutes.
我就出去了两分钟
I kept it in as long as I could.
人家已经忍耐到极限了
We're having a baby!
我们家要来新宝宝了
家 庭
摩 登
第三季第24集
- What the heck is that? - What?!
-这是什么啊 -搞毛啊
We're back.
我们回来了
We got Alex the cutest prom dress.
艾丽克斯买到了最萌的毕业舞会裙
Show your dad.
给你爹开开眼
Well, I don't like how far down that zipper goes,
这拉链怎么一路开到胯下 我不喜欢
but on the plus side, it looks water-resistant.
但要说优点的话 它貌似挺防水的
I can't believe Haley's not going
真不敢相信海莉不去舞会
to the prom and Alex is.
要去的是艾丽克斯
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
I know I keep saying it, Haley, but you should be going.
虽然不知说了多少遍 不过海莉你真应该去
It's a major moment in a teenager's life,
那将是你青春岁月里浓墨重彩的一笔
And you're missing it.
你却要将它错过
Proms are lame.
毕业舞会最没劲
It's just an excuse for dressed up dorks
一群书呆子找借口打扮得花枝招展
to ride in limos and hump each other.
以便坐加长礼车 互相乱搞罢了
Okay. Now I don't like the idea of Alex going.
是吗 现在我倒有点不想让艾丽克斯去了
Sweetie, I think we're fine. It's--it's Alex.
亲爱的 没事 她可是艾丽克斯啊
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话又是什么意思
It means you're a geek.
意思是你就一宅女
You know what? You know what?
好吧 告诉你们
I might just go crazy tonight
我今夜没准也要放纵一把
And--and--and hook up all over him.
跟某人来个肌肤之亲什么的
Okay.
好吧
Why are you laughing? That's not funny.
你们笑个屁啊 有什么好笑的
I'm not even gonna wear my glasses!
我今晚连眼镜都不会戴
I feel better now.
看来是不用操心了
All right, I'm going to the mall.
好了 我要去商场了
Um, we need to talk, honey.
我们得谈一谈 宝贝
We're worried about you.
我们很担心你
You haven't heard back from the college that wait-listed you,
自从大学把你列入候补名单后 就音信全无
and all the rest of your friends have.
而你的其他朋友都收到了回复
And now you're just wasting time at the mall.
现在你每天都在商场里打发时间
For your information,
权当知会你们一声
I've already filled out and dropped off
我的社区大学申请表格
my community college application.
已经填好并寄出了
And plus also
另外呢
I'm going to the mall because I have a job interview.
我去商场是因为我有个工作面试
- What? - Really?
-什么 -真的吗
My guidance counselor suggested I take a gap year.
我的指导顾问建议我给自己一年"空档"期
[Gap意译为"空档" 也是著名服装品牌名 呼应下文]
You know, a year between high school and college
就是在高中毕业和上大学之前这段时间
where you take some courses, have some life experiences,
你可以上几门课 丰富一下生活阅历
and get inspired.
并从中汲取灵感
And obviously, work at the GAP.
所以这不 我就去Gap工作了
The first step in plane building--
搭建模型飞机第一步
Organize the parts.
整理部件
You got your power plant. You got your fuselage.
一边是动力装置 一边是机身
You got your control surfaces.
那一边是操纵界面
What's that?
那是什么玩意儿
A charcuterie.
熟食拼盘
You got your prosciutto, your pancetta,
一边是熏火腿 一边是咸猪肉
your salami.
一边是腊肠
That's charcuterie?
这就是熟食拼盘吗
I've been avoiding that on menus for years.
多年来我每次点菜都回避它
They're killing themselves with that name.
起这么个破名字 谁还想要吃
They're here! They're here!
他们来了 他们来了
Thank you so much for doing this. Thank you. Thank you.
多谢你愿意帮我们 千谢万谢
- Of course. - Okay, so her recital's at 6:00.
-别客气 -好 表演会6点开始
- Okay. - That's the address. Here's her outfit.
-好 -这是地址和她的演出服
This is our camcorder.
这是我们的摄像机
Get the whole show and some backstage color.
麻烦录下整场演出 还有幕后花絮
Guys, you wanna take our charcuterie for the road?
各位 要带上熟食拼盘在路上吃吗
Bup, bup, bup, bup. They're good. We may need that.
不不不不 他们不用 我们自己吃吧
Hello?
Yeah, um...
是的
H-hold on one second.
请稍等
I think it's the baby's family. They're speaking Spanish. I--
应该是宝宝的家人 他们在说西班牙语
HOLA, SOY CAMERON. OMO ESTA?
你好 我是卡梅隆 有事吗
Uh, b--excuse me. Could you s--
不好意思 麻烦你
Could you slow down just a little bit?
麻烦你说慢点
What does frenetico mean?
"疯男迭戈"是什么意思
- It's when... - Or just let her do it.
-就是 -让她接电话好了
- Yeah. There you go. Okay. - Hello?
-就这样 你来讲 -喂
Si, si.
是 是
I was doing fine.
我说得挺好的呀
He thinks he's some sort of an expert
他以为自己是个专家了
because for the past two weeks, he's been watching
就因为这两周来 他一直在看
this ridiculous Spanish soap opera.
一部荒诞的西班牙语肥皂剧
"Fire and ice"?
《水生火热》吗
[详见本季第6集 杰先唾弃后迷恋的肥皂剧]
Don't say a word about the ending of last night's episode.
千万别把昨晚的大结局剧透了
G-gloria watches that. You'll ruin it.
歌洛莉亚看那剧 剧透就全毁了
Si. Muchisimas gracias.
好的好的 谢谢
It was the mother's sister Juanita.
是孩子的阿姨 安妮塔
She said that she doesn't know the exact hospital yet,
她说她还不知道是哪所医院
but that she will call you, like, in the next hour.
但是她大概一小时后会再打给你
Oh, thank you, Gloria. I-I hate to ask this of you,
谢谢 歌洛莉亚 我想麻烦你帮个忙
but would you mind coming with us?
你能和我们一起去吗
We need someone who actually knows how to speak Spanish.
我们需要个真正会说西班牙语的人
Frio. Muy frio.
我的心拔凉拔凉的
Ay, yes, of course! I would love to! Thank you! Thank you!
好啊 当然可以啦 谢谢 谢谢
I'm gonna grab my stuff, and we go, okay?
我这就去收拾东西 然后就出发 好吗
All right, sweetheart. All right, come here.
好了 宝贝 快过来
Daddies gotta go, okay?
爸爸要出发了
Okay, we're so sorry we're missing your recital, sweetie.
宝贝 抱歉不能看你表演了
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
You're getting a brand-new baby brother!
你马上就会多个刚出生的弟弟啦
Cam, come on. Come on.
快走吧 快走吧
Okay. All right, breathe, breathe, breathe.
好的 好的 深呼吸 深呼吸
Ciao, Jay! Ciao, Manny! I see you later, okay?
再见杰 再见曼尼 回头见啦
What just happened here?
这是怎么一回事
I have to go to the bathroom.
我要上厕所
- She's talking to you. - You wanna take that?
-她是跟你说话 -要不你来管吧
Always keep the rhythm in your feet.
首先脚步一定要跟上节奏
Then we're gonna add just a little party in the shoulders. All right?
然后肩膀上再加点花活 懂吗
Now let's get those arms going.
再来点手臂动作
No, no, no. Arms down here says,
不 不 不 手放下面是在说
"I'm white and I'm sorry,"
"哥是白人 对不起"
But arms up here says,
但手举起来是表示
"You don't know what I am."
"哥很神秘 猜不透"
I-I don't.
的确猜不透
You're never gonna believe it!
你们不会相信的
You're never gonna believe it!
你们不会相信的
You're never gonna believe it!
你们不会相信的
Guess who got a job! I did!
猜猜谁找到工作了 是我
Oh, shoot. I just told you.
哎呀 包袱抖早了
- Oh! Honey, congratulations! - That's amazing!
-亲爱的 恭喜你 -太棒了
You got a job!
你找到工作了
And what is all this?
这是些什么
I stopped by the grocery store to get some stuff for dinner.
我路过杂货店 就买了点菜做晚饭
You know where the grocery store is?
你知道杂货店在哪儿吗
Yes, mother.
当然了 老妈
I'm celebrating by making dinner for me and Dylan tonight.
我今晚要为自己和迪兰做顿晚饭 以表庆祝
Would you and dad like to join us?
你和老爸要一起吗
- What's happening? - I don't know.
-这是什么情况 -不知道
Tonight at dinner,
今晚吃晚饭时
I'm telling my parents the biggest news of all.
我要告诉爸妈一个爆炸性的消息
After graduation, I'm moving in with someone.
毕业之后 我要搬出去和某人同居
And his name is me.
那个人 就是我
Watch me dance.
看我跳舞
Honey, you don't need to practice anymore.
宝贝 你不必再练习了
The turning, the jumping, the little bird thing--
旋转 跳跃 小鸟飞天状什么的
You've got it.
你都练熟了
What's this?
这是什么
Sweetie, please don't play with the pieces.
宝贝 请你不要动这些零件
I've told you, they're very delicate.
跟你说过了 它们脆弱得很
What are you building?
你们在造什么
[首位独自驾机飞跃大西洋的女飞行员]
It's a model of a plane that was built for amelia earhart.
造飞机模型 著名女飞行家艾米莉亚的座驾
Why?
为什么
Because she wanted to fly around the world.
因为她想飞遍整个世界
Why?
为什么
Because she probably needed to get away from her kids.
也许她是被家里的娃整疯了
- Why? - You know how to stop this?
-为什么 -小哥来想个招
I'm on it.
看我的
Lily, we really need you to let us concentrate
莉莉 请你让我们专心工作
for a few minutes, okay?
就一会儿 好吗
Your hair is weird.
你的发型真奇怪
Um, now I'm flustered.
这回我没辙了
Oh, you look adorable!
你真可爱
"Adorable"? I'm not a puppy.
"可爱" 我又不是小狗
Oh, honey, it was meant as a compliment.
宝贝 我是在赞美你
Claire, I got this. Honey, you look super sexy.
克莱尔 看我的 宝贝 你真性感
Ew.
真恶心
Well, we tried everything.
好吧 她是油盐不进啊
Oh, good-bye!
拜拜啦
Wait! Wait, wait!
等等 等等
We wanna meet this casanova.
让我们见见你的翩翩公子嘛
Oh, no, parents aren't really his scene.
别了 见父母这事还是饶了他吧
Alex, open the door. We are going to get a picture.
艾丽克斯 快开门 我们要给你俩照张相
Fine.
好吧
You... look... flawless.
你 真是 完美无暇
Thanks.
谢谢
Did I not say coral was the color for you?
我没说错吧 珊瑚色很适合你
Look what it does for your skin.
跟你的肤色很搭啊
- Hi! - Hi, buddy.
-嗨 -嗨 小弟
Hi.
Yes, my bad boy prom date is gay.
好吧 我毕业舞会的男伴是个基佬
He just doesn't know it yet,
只是他自己还蒙在"柜"里呢
so I'm basically his beard.
我基本上只是他的"胡须"
Beard本意为胡须有些人希望借此增加男子气概加以掩饰
Gay beard指同性恋通过交往异性伴侣来掩盖同性性取向
Pre-beard.
未发育的胡须
His stubble.
嫩毛茬
Okay, say "Cheese"!
好啦 喊"茄子"
Cheese.
茄子
Okay, now one with flash.
好 开闪光再来张
- Cheese. - Cheese!
-茄子 -茄子
Okay, I think you got the picture.
行了 照片你们该拍够了吧
Well, you guys have fun.
你们开开心心去玩吧
Do you want me to touch up your hair, honey?
亲爱的 要我帮你把头发整理一下吗
Oh, no, I'm good.
不用了 没关系
Ay, please stop driving the car like a snake.
开车别总左摇右摆跟蛇似的
It's making me nauseating.
搞得我直犯恶心
Well, uh, if you want to switch places,
你要是想换个地儿可以来后面
there's plenty of room to stretch out back here.
后面地方足够大 你也好伸展得开
Yeah, that's why we traded our old Prius in for the new one.
所以我们才把旧车换成现在这辆
You know, bigger family, bigger backseat.
你知道的 更多成员 更多空间
You can fit two car seats
后面都能放下两个安全座椅
and a prize-winning pig back there.
外加一头重量冠军级的肥猪了
Please don't put a pig in the backseat with our children.
能别把我们的孩子和猪一起放后座上吗
I'm not being literal.
我就是打个比方
It's a unit of measurement we used on the farm.
拿不过是我们农场上的计量方法
You know, like, "That bed's a double-pigger."
比如 那张床是"两头猪"的大小
Oh, uh, sorry. Maybe think about something else.
不好意思 要不想点儿别的
You know, I missed "Fire and Ice" on Monday.
你看 我星期一没看到《水生火热》
What happened?
演了些什么
My guess is a bunch of ridiculous plot turns
我猜是一群极其养眼的神经质演员
done by overwrought actors who are impossibly good-looking.
共同演绎了一段狗血至极的故事情节
- Don't listen to him. - Nothing, really.
-别听他胡说 -没关系 真的
Antonio hired a hooker to marry his father
安东尼奥雇了个妓女和他老爹结婚
so that he can get back the money,
这样他就能把钱夺回去了
but the hooker ended up being his long lost sister,
结果发现那个妓女是他失散多年的妹妹
the former beauty queen.
就是那个前选美皇后
Oh. Well, I stand uncorrected.
看来我没猜错啊
Ay, please just drive straighter.
开车你就开得"直"一点行不
小卡的销魂兰花指因此误以为歌洛莉亚说他不像直男
Oh, sorry. Are my pinkies up again?
对不起 我又翘兰花指了吗
I--they do that when I get excited.
我激动的时候就会这样
Down, girls!
下去 姐妹们
Well, Alex should be hitting the dance floor right about now.
艾丽克斯现在应该在跳舞了
Must be fun.
肯定很开心
Really, dad, let it go.
真的 爸爸 别说了
I'm sorry, sweetie.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm just sad you're missing it.
只是你不去舞会我很难过
I can still totally picture my prom night.
我还清楚记着我参加毕业舞会那晚
My date was Angela Wilkins.
我的女伴是安吉拉·威尔金斯
My dad dressed as a limo driver and spoke with a British accent.
我爸爸扮成了豪车司机 操着英国口音
He even announced our arrival.
我们到达的时候 他还大声通报
"Sir Philliam Dunphy and the Lady Wilkins!"
"菲廉·邓菲大人和威尔金斯小姐驾到"
All the cool kids were totally laughing with us.
所有的酷小子都和我们一起乐翻了
Oh, I'm just so glad we met after that.
真高兴我们是在那之后认识的
- Me, too. - Yeah.
-我也是 -没错
Wonder what ever happened to Angela?
知道后来安吉拉怎么样了吗
You don't know?
你不知道吗
I haven't seen her in over 20 years,
我二十年没见过她了
but that's what's special about prom.
不过这才是毕业舞会的魅力所在
No matter what...
无论如何
the Lady Wilkins and I will always have that night.
那晚永远是我和威尔金斯小姐共同的回忆
Oh, no, no, no! We got this.
放下 放下 我们来
We'll clean.
我们来收拾
You're cleaning up?
你们来收拾
What kind of day is this?
今天是什么日子
Cam and Mitch get a new son,
小卡和米奇有了新儿子
we get a new daughter.
我们又得了新女儿
That was really fun, you guys.
伙计们 今晚很开心
Yeah, and next time, we'll just do it at our place.
没错 下次去我们家聚
I'm in. Just give me a heads-up.
我去 提前说一声就好
"Our place"? What? What?
"我们家" 什么意思
Um, well,
那个
Since I have a job now
既然我现在有工作了
and I'm going to community college,
又打算去上社区大学
uh, Dylan and I were thinking that, you know,
我和迪兰考虑呢
we would get an apartment together.
一起租个房子什么的
- What? - Are you doing sex?
-什么 -你们会做爱吗
- Okay. - Luke, can we have a minute, please?
-行了 -卢克 你先回避一会儿
Listen...
听着
I know that you're concerned,
我知道你们不放心
but I'm designing t-shirts now, and they're gonna be huge.
不过我现在在设计T恤 会有大号的
[huge有大卖之意 迪兰说的只是T恤的尺寸]
Also medium and small.
还有中号和小号的
Dylan, would you excuse us for a moment so we can talk to Haley?
迪兰 我们想单独和海莉说会儿话
Sure, but you stay. I'll go.
当然 你们在这聊 我回避就好
Hi. Uh, uh, buenos noches.
你好 晚上好
Uh, uh, we're looking for... uh, English?
我们想找... 会说英语吗
Uh, well, Juanita. We're looking for juanita.
安妮塔 我们要找安妮塔
- Hola! - Hi.
-你好 -你好
Mitchell y Cameron?
是米奇尔和卡梅隆吗
Ah, she says, "Hello, Mitch and Cameron."
她说 你们好 是米奇和卡梅隆吗
I think we got that.
这个我们听得懂
Ay, you brought me here.
是你们请我来的
诚招西班牙语人才
Thank you...
谢谢
Did you get that, too?
这段你们也能听懂吗
Yeah, a lot of it. Mm-hmm.
对 大部分听懂了
Just... just tell us.
还是告诉我们吧
The baby was born half-hour ago, that he's in perfect health.
宝宝半小时前出生了 很健康
He was 7 pounds, 4 ounces, with thick hair and brown eyes.
他有六斤五两 头发浓密 褐色的眼睛
That's so good!
太好了
Juanita!
安妮塔
Gloria, what's going on?
歌洛莉亚 什么情况
I don't know. The priest comes with great warning.
不知道 牧师有要事告诫
That can't be good.
肯定没好事
Shh! Something about the grandmother. She's sick.
轻点 是关于祖母的 她病了
But now she's better.
不过现在好多了
- And now she knows! - Knows what?
-现在她知道了 -知道什么
What was that for?!
这是干嘛
The nurse stole her grandmother's almonds.
那个护士偷了她祖母的杏仁
No, the nurse is mad at Juanita
不是 那护士记恨安妮塔
because Juanita stole her lover,
因为她把护士的爱人给抢走了
and Juanita is mad at the nurse
安妮塔也恨那个护士
because the nurse told the grandmother about the baby!
因为那护士把宝宝的事告诉了她祖母
- Our baby? - Our baby?
-我们的宝宝吗 -我们的宝宝吗
We're both thinking it. I'm just gonna say it.
既然都这么想 不如让我说出来吧
Lily's dance is not up to the standard of what we just saw.
莉莉的舞姿跟刚这水准可差着十万八千里呢
In my head, I'm golfing right now.
我已经神游着 去打高尔夫了
Hi, Mr. Pritchett? I'm Lily's dance teacher Lucy.
普里契特先生 我是莉莉的舞蹈老师露西
We have a little bit of an issue.
我们遇到了点小麻烦
Lily doesn't want to perform.
莉莉不想上台表演了
Oh, the poor thing.
噢 那小家伙
- You get the kid, I'll get the car. - Oh, no.
-你去牵莉莉 我去取车 -不不
It's really important for Lily's self-esteem that she go on.
能否顺利上台对她自尊心的建立很重要
I think one of you should talk to her.
我觉得你们谁应该去跟她谈谈
You know she stinks, right?
你知道她跳得很烂 是吧
And I think it should be you.
所以我想应该你去
Lily.
莉莉
Your teacher tells me you don't want to dance. Is that true?
你的老师说你不想上台了 是真的吗
But you were so good back at the house when you were practicing.
可你在家练习的时候 跳的多好啊
I wanna go home, to my house.
我想回家 回我家
Ah, to your house, huh?
回你自己家
Are you sad your dads aren't here?
是因为爸爸们都不在而伤心了吗
Yeah. Well, I know they're sad to miss this,
是啊 他们也同样因为错过你的演出而伤心
But they're getting you that baby brother.
但他们去接你的小弟弟了
That's good, right?
这是好事 对吧
You know, honey,
你知道的 亲爱的
Your dads are gonna love you just as much
你两个爸爸还是会一样爱你的
when you get this brother. Trust me.
小弟弟来了也不会变 相信我
I first had your Aunt Claire, and then your dad came along,
我先有了你克莱尔姑妈 然后你爸出生了
and I loved them just the same,
我对他们都的爱都一样深
no matter what he tells you.
虽然你爹可能不这么说
You believe me?
你相信我吗
Close enough.
这就够了
So what do you say?
你说呢
You gonna go out there and dance for everybody?
你会上去跳舞给大家看吗
No.
Honey, there must be something I can do to get you out there.
亲爱的 我总能干点什么让你上台的吧
Come dance with me, grandpa.
来跟我一起跳 爷爷
No, honey, that's not gonna happen.
不 亲爱的 这是不可能滴
How about I give you 50 bucks?
我给你五十块钱咋样
I don't see why I can't do this.
我不理解为什么我就不能这样做
I'm totally getting my life together.
我完全有能力掌控自己的人生
Uh, allow me, if you will,
请允许我给你
to paint an accurate picture of this life
准确描绘一下你以为自己想要的生活
you think you want, okay?
是什么样的 好吗
Um, at first, it's a blast--
起初 分分钟妙不可言
buying a dish rack,
去买个餐盘架
hanging a sheet up to turn one room into two.
挂个床单 把房间一分为二
Allen-wrenching a bookcase called a nurnk...
用通用扳手捣鼓出个"四不像"书柜
because you couldn't afford the sklurg.
因为你连宜家的组装货的买不起
But then...
接下来呢
Then those bills start rolling in...
账单源源不断地涌进来
Oh. So you gotta pick up some extra shifts.
这样你就不得不多轮几班
Yeah. And suddenly...
对 然后猛不丁的
Uh-oh, what's that? You're pregnant.
意外发生了 你怀孕了
Should've been safe.
早该注意的
Ooh, and you're stressed and exhausted.
弄得你焦头烂额 精疲力尽
You've got a garage filled with unsold huge t-shirts.
车库里装满了卖不出去的大号T恤衫
And, honey, if you think this kind of stress
还有 亲爱的 如果你觉得这种压力
is not gonna take its toll on that body and that face,
还不足以对你的身材长相造成任何影响
think again.
再想想吧
Good-bye, beautiful skin.
好皮肤只能再见
Farewell, silky hair.
秀发也永别了
And hello, Alex's hand-me-downs,
就等着穿艾丽克斯的旧衣服吧
'cause you can't afford to shop.
因为商店里的你是买不起了
Good one.
这针见"血"了
Do you think that this is gonna work out?
你觉得这行得通吗
Yes.
能啊
Well, for my parents, I mean.
我说的是我爹妈那边
For you?
至于你嘛
No.
不能
God.
天呐
I just wanna live with Haley so bad.
我真的太想跟海莉一块生活了
It's like, I missed all this time with her in Wyoming.
我在怀俄明那么长时间 没办法和她在一起
Then I thought I was gonna lose her again to college.
现在回来了她又要去上大学 我怕失去她
Don't worry. I got your back, buddy. That's not gonna happen.
别担心 我罩着你 有我在就不可能
What does that mean?
你那是什么意思
Dylan, shut the door.
迪兰 把门关上
The bedroom door.
卧室的门
Excuse me. Excuse me.
抱歉 抱歉
Okay.
好吧
We're very confused.
我们非常困惑
Can somebody please just tell us what's happening?
能有人告诉我们到底发生什么事了吗
Somebody told the grandmother about the baby,
有人跟祖母说了宝宝的事
and she wasn't supposed to know.
她本来不该知道的
If you ask me, it was the sexy priest.
要我说 是那性感神父说的
Enough!
够了
It wasn't the priest.
不是神父
It was me.
是我
Eduardo!
爱德华多
What's happening?
到底咋回事
Yes, I am alive.
是的 我还活着
And I may be just a ranch hand,
没错 我是个放羊的
but I'm the one that told your abuela about the baby.
但是我告诉了你祖母孩子的事
I told her because I swore to your mother
我告诉她是因为我向你母亲发过誓
to look after your family.
要照顾你们家人
Your mother...
你的母亲
was my lover.
是我的情人
Ay, wait a minute. Now I go from English to Spanish.
等一下 我现在得把英文翻成西语
C-can we please just see our baby?
我们现在能见宝宝了吗
No!
不能
- Abuela? - Abuela?
-祖母 -祖母
She's saying that she's going to raise the baby.
她说她要抚养孩子长大
No.
不是吧
Cam.
小卡
Come here. Come on.
过来 过来
Guess what? Suddenly, you're 60 years old,
你猜怎么的 突然间你就已经60岁了
wandering toothless and alone in a postapocalyptic wasteland.
牙都掉光了 在一块不毛之地上瞎晃悠
Wait a second. How did Dylan get the nuclear codes again?
等一下 迪兰是怎么拿到核武器代码来着
During the robot wars.
在机器人战争的时候
Okay, I think your father might have gotten a little bit off-track here.
好了 我想你爸有点扯太远了
Honey, listen, the point is,
亲爱的 重点是
The choices you make today--
你今天所做的一切决定
No, no, the point is,
不 重点是
is that it doesn't have to turn out so bad.
事情不一定就会向坏的方向发展
She's right.
她说的对
It doesn't. Luke?
不一定 卢克
This came yesterday.
昨天寄来的
What is it?
是什么
It's from that college.
是那大学寄来的
You got in, Haley.
你被录取了 海莉
- Oh, D-- - Oh, my god.
-迪... -我的天
- You got into college? - What?!
-你被大学录取了 -什么
That's amazing!
太好了
It came yest-- yesterday?
是昨天寄来的
Luke, why were you hiding this?
卢克 你为什么要藏起来
I don't know.
不知道
Do you not want her to go to college?
你不想让她去上大学吗
I don't care.
我不关心
Aw! You're gonna miss me!
你会想我的
Shut up! I am not! I'm never telling you anything again.
闭嘴 我才不会 再也不告诉你任何事了
Sorry, little dude, but she's gotta go to college,
抱歉 小兄弟 但大学她还是得去上的
Even if that means that she can't live with me.
哪怕这意味着她不能和我同居
Oh, Dylan.
迪兰
Could you do one thing for me, though?
不过你能答应我一件事吗
Could you take me to your prom?
能让我陪你去参加毕业舞会吗
- Really? - Yeah.
-不是吧 -是啊
I mean, if you go off to college and you don't come back here,
如果你去上大学 不再回来了
I want you to remember me.
我希望你能记住我
I wanna be your Angela Wilkins.
我要做你的安吉拉·威尔金斯
- Mom? - Yes.
-妈 -什么事
Can I borrow that purple dress I said you were too old for?
我说你太老了 不合适穿的那条紫裙子 能借我吗
Mm, in spite of that, yeah. Yeah.
你可真会借东西 好吧
Mr. D.
邓先生
Do you have a tuxedo I could borrow?
你有没有礼服可以借我的
Yeah, sure. I mean, it's the tux I got married in,
当然有 那可是我的结婚礼服
So it's double-breasted.
是双排扣的[两块胸肌]
Perfect. So am I.
太好了 我也是
Okay.
好吧
I'm going to get something for my stomach.
我去买点吃的垫垫肚子
Oh, come on, swipe.
快刷呀
Swipe!
刷呀
M-mitchell, I need your help.
米奇尔 来帮我一下
It won't swipe, and I'm in no condition to "See cashier."
刷不了 我现在也没心情找收银员
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Mitchell.
米奇尔
Mitchell?
米奇尔
Mitch--Mitchell! Where are you going?!
米奇 米奇尔 你去哪里啊
I'm just sick of it, Cam.
我受够了 小卡
Mitchell, come back here and talk to me.
米奇尔 回来我们聊聊
There are coyotes out here and--and meth addicts!
这里有土狼 还有吸毒的
Every time, Cam.
小卡 每一次
Every time someone says that we're getting a-a baby,
每一次有人说我们能领养个孩子
I get my hopes up and then...
我都寄以希望
And then when it all falls apart, I...
却总是以失望而告终 我...
We just have to go through the whole thing again.
我们又得从头到尾再经历一遍
And then meanwhile, the child that we do have
但同时 我们已经拥有的孩子
is--is at a recital, and--and we're missing it.
正在演出 但我们却错过了
I know.
我知道
I'm as frustrated as you are.
我和你一样受挫
Are you? Because I-I don't--
是吗 因为我不
I don't know how much more of this I can take.
我不知道我还能承受多少次
I am--I am so tired
我心力交瘁
and--and just disappointed.
失望透顶
And... I'm just tired.
累到无以复加
Then let's take a break.
那我们缓缓吧
Really?
真的吗
It must be exhausting, always keeping it together for the both of us.
我们一直这样撑着 肯定已经精疲力竭了
And I'm tired, too.
我也累了
I think I'm lying on a rock.
我觉得我躺在一块石头上了
I'm lying next to my rock.
我正躺在我的"磐石"旁边
There's certain moments in life that you never forget,
人一辈子 有些时刻是永远无法忘怀的
Like when I held Manny in my arms for the very first time.
比如说我第一次将曼尼拥入怀中
I was nervous. I didn't know what I was doing.
我当时很紧张 我不知所措
What do you think?
怎么样
- You guys look amazing. - Oh, our little girl!
-俊男靓女啊 -我们的宝贝女儿
And I was excited to see him grow up.
看到他的成长让我兴奋不已
- Bye, sweetie. - Have fun, man.
-拜拜 宝贝 -玩得开心
She's asleep.
她睡着了
I tell you, kid, I'm too old for this.
跟你说 孩子 我老得没法当爹了
You and me both.
我们都是
And the more he becomes the little man I know today,
随着他慢慢成长为今天的小大人模样
the more I know I would do it all over again...
我越来越意识到自己愿意重来一次
Which is good, because I'm going to do it all over again.
正好 因为我真的要重来一次
Turns out that I wasn't carsick.
原来我不是晕车
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Okay, Luke,
卢克
- Let's see what else you've been hiding from us. - Okay, fine.
-看看你还藏了些什么 -好吧
Here's a bill for the birdhouse I blew up at the dude ranch.
这是我在牧场炸掉的鸟窝的罚单
You blew up a birdhouse?
你炸了个鸟窝
Let's hold all questions until the end.
说完了再一起问吧
Here's dad's jury duty thing
这是我们去迪斯尼那天
for the day we went to disneyland.
通知老爸做陪审员的
I didn't want you to cancel the trip.
我不想让你们取消行程
Good call.
做得好
Here's a coupon for a gun range for mom.
这是射击场给妈的优惠券
I don't know what that's about.
我不知道是什么东西
I don't know either. It's...
我也不知道
Report card.
成绩单
Report card.
成绩单
Notice from the city to take down the tree house
市里寄来的拆掉树屋的通知
or be fined $25 a day...
否则每天罚款25块
Report card.
成绩单
Red light ticket for when me and Manny stole that...
闯红灯罚单 那次我和曼尼偷...