摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第4集: 挨家挨户上门拜访 Door to Door

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
So then what happened?
那后来呢
Well she didn't show up to school the next day.
第二天她没来学校
And I heard that she slept over at his dorm.
我听说她是在他宿舍过的夜
No way.
不是吧
Seriously, are you surprised?
说真的 你居然会觉得惊讶
Do you not know Carley?
你还不认识卡莉吗
Have you not seen what she wears at school?
没看她在学校都穿些什么
Girls, let's cool it on the gossip, okay?
姑娘们 别八卦了行吗
It's not right.
背后说人闲话不好
And Carley's got enough problems.
再说卡莉麻烦已经够多了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, her mom can't get through soccer practice
她妈妈当年足球训练
without a thermos of chardonnay,
必须靠酒才能挺过去
And don't get me started on the dad. That guy is--
更别提他爸爸了 那家伙实在
- Oh, my god! - Oh, my god!
-老天啊 -天啊
- Mom! - Oh! This is such a dangerous intersection!
-妈 -这十字路口太危险了
Did I get lipstick on my face?
我脸上有口红印吗
No, you're fine. And consider yourself lucky
没有 美着呢 庆幸吧
you didn't just get, like, felt up by your mom.
你刚才至少没被妈妈袭胸
They need to get a stop sign.
这里应该立个停车标志
What is your obsession with traffic?
你怎么老纠结于交通问题
It's an obsession with safety.
是纠结于安全问题
One of these days, joe speeder's gonna come tearing through here,
早晚有一天 那些飙车族冲出来
and somebody's gonna--aah! Aah!
总有人会被 天啊
I'm okay.
我没事
- Oh, my god! I'm okay. - Oh, hey, guys.
-我的天啊 -我没事 是你们啊
- Phil? - Yeah. No, I'm good. Gotta keep moving.
-菲尔 -我没事 我得接着走了
Keep the heart rate up.
维持高心率运动
Oh. Okay.
好吧
How's my face?
我脸怎么样
Still good.
风姿依旧
Okay. Good.
那就好
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第四集
Gloria, how many times do I have to tell you
歌洛莉亚 跟你说了好多遍了
to pull your car all the way in?
车身要全部停进来
The gate was open all night.
院门又开了一整晚
We live in a nice neighborhood.
我们住在五好社区
What are you afraid of? That some money's gonna fly in
还怕什么 害怕钱像潮水般涌进来
and then your gardener is gonna have to rake it up?
园丁要忙于挥耙清理吗
Jay, I'm going to need you to cut me a check.
杰 帮我开张支票
What now?
又怎么了
Drama club trip. "Les miserables."
戏剧社活动 去看《悲惨世界》
We're selling wrapping paper to raise money for the tickets.
票钱要靠自己推销包装纸来募集
No. No. Wait. Wait. Slow down. What's the story exactly?
等等 慢慢说 是怎么个事儿
Well, Jean Valjean spent 19 years in prison
冉阿让因为偷了一条面包
for stealing a loaf of bread.
在监狱里被关了19年
The wrapping paper.
我是问包装纸
19 years for a loaf of bread?
被关19年就为吃条面包
How good was this bread?
什么面包这么好吃
It wasn't about the bread. It was about the society--
跟面包无关 故事旨在揭露这个社会
Focus, people.
别跑题 各位
Manny, we will buy all your wrapping paper.
曼尼 我们会买下你全部的包装纸
No. No, we won't. No, he's got to learn to sell.
不 这样不行 他得学着自己卖
This is the best business training there is,
这是锻炼营销技巧的绝好机会
hell, the best life training.
更是一次绝佳的人生历练
Manny, write this down--
曼尼 把这话记下来
"A good salesman goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat
"优秀推销员一名 驾驭划艇猎白鲸
[原意为"保持乐观精神"]
and brings the tartar sauce with him."
塔塔美酱随身行"
Jay is always telling me to "Write this down."
杰老是让我随听随记
I don't always catch everything he says.
但有时候 他说的话我理解无能
"Something, something, firm handshake."
"什么什么紧握双手"
"Never take the first room they show you."
"看房莫止第一屋"
Not sure who "They" Is.
也不知道看谁的房
And this one just says "Pancakes."
还有这句 就两个字"煎饼"
Cam, what's this scribble on the "Vanity fair"
小卡 《名利场》封面上什么领养机构的涂鸦
about an adoption agency?
是怎么回事
Oh, um, yeah, they called to say
对了 他们打电话来说
they wanted to reschedule our home visit.
家访时间有变
When? Why didn't you tell me?
什么时候 你怎么没告诉我
Th-this is kind of important.
这么重要的事
Well, when does it say?
上面写的是什么时候
Uh, well, who knows?
谁知道
It disappears into jennifer aniston's hair.
到詹妮弗·安妮斯顿头发那儿就看不清了
You gotta get a better system.
你以后要换个方法记事
There is nothing wrong with my system.
烂笔头不如好记性
Ask me anything about any upcoming event.
随便问我什么日程安排
I can tell you when and where it is.
我马上能告诉你时间地点
When is the adoption agency visit?
收养机构家访是什么时间
Okay. Is that a "5" or a curl?
好的 这是个"5"还是一撮卷发
Oh, I hope Jen's finally found love.
我希望詹妮弗最后能找到真爱
What happened here?
这儿发生什么了
Well, Lily and I woke up in a French mood,
一大早起床时 莉莉和我心系法式风情
so we decided to whip up some crepes.
所以我们决定自制些法国薄饼
When are you gonna be in the mood to wipe up some crepes?
你什么时候才有心情打扫这些薄饼呢
Oh, I know, it's a little messy, but...
我知道这里有点乱 但是
- you know what? I'm gonna clean it up. - Okay.
-我会打扫干净的 -好的
- I'll clean it up. - Will you?
-我会打扫的 -你会吗
- Just say what's on your mind. - You never clean up.
-心里有话不妨直说 -你不会打扫的
Save the gasp.
气结也没用
Cam, whenever you get creative in the kitchen,
小卡 每次你在厨房研究新菜式
I'm the one who ends up cleaning it up, okay?
总是我来收拾残局
The homemade pizza, fondue, molecular gastronomy.
自制披萨 芝士火锅 分子烹饪 诸如此类
I'm still cleaning shrimp foam out of the curtains.
到现在 窗帘上的虾沫尚未清理干净
Okay, you know, Mitchell? Just go to work, okay?
行了 米奇尔 你放心去上班吧
I'm gonna take Lily to school, and then when I get home,
我来送莉莉上学 等我回家的时候
I'm gonna scrub this place like a crime scene,
我就清理"饭醉现场" 不留蛛丝马迹
which it is, because you've murdered joy.
也的确是犯罪现场 因为你扼杀了我的乐趣
Hey, buddy. What's up?
伙计 干吗呢
Hey, dad. Think fast.
老爸 接招
Oh, my god!
我的天啊
- Oh, my god! - Oh, my god!
-好神奇 -太神奇了
If we had that on tape,
如果我们把这个录下来了
it'd be the greatest youtube video ever!
它肯定会是Youtube史上最佳视频
[惊现双彩虹:Youtube超人气视频]
We'd get, like, a million hits. This is our double rainbow!
会有一百万点击率 直逼《惊现双彩虹》
We need to do it again.
我们得再来一遍
Oh, I would, buddy, but, uh,
我也想 伙计 但是
Your mom's all over me to change a bunch of lightbulbs.
你妈妈有好多灯泡要我换呢
[经典笑话 拧一个灯泡需要几个人]
How many moms does it take to screw on a lightbulb?
拧一个灯泡需要几个妈妈
I don't know.
不知道
None, 'cause they get you to do it, sucker.
一个都不用 因为她会指使你去干 废柴
I laughed, but...
我强颜欢笑 但是
It hurt a little.
内心在滴血
We're home!
我们回来啦
- Us, too. - Oh, great. You're all here.
-我们也回来啦 -太好了 人齐了
What's up, girl?
怎么了 妹子
Oh. You know that really dangerous intersection?
知道什么是危险十字路吗
Where desire meets jealousy, and the result is murder?
是说欲恨纠缠 杀意萌生吗
Mnh-mnh. The one where I almost killed you this morning.
是说今早我差点撞死你的那个十字路
Oh, yeah. Sorry. That was my bad. I got lost in my Jams.
对不起 是我的错 我太入神了
Dangerous combo-- speed walking and speedwagon.
危险组合啊 竞走+摇滚
Oh. I wasn't even trying for that.
我当时完全是无意创造出来的
Nice.
好赞
Well, I am getting us a stop sign.
我要去申请一个停车标志
I called City Hall, and how is this for amazing?
我打给市政厅了 真是赶得早不如赶得巧
The Traffic Committee meets tonight.
交通委员会今晚例会
I've got goosebumps.
我内心十分激动
I know, right? All I have to do is get 50 signatures,
可不是嘛 现在只要征集50个签名
show up, make my case.
走个过场 事就成了
- It's on. - I am so proud of you.
-好戏开始了 -我真为你骄傲
We all are. Mm.
都为你骄傲
We love when mom gets on a project.
妈妈有事做的日子真美好
Because usually the minute any of us walks in the door,
因为在平时 只要我们一进家门
she gives us something to do.
她就会给我们安排事情做
"Do your homework. Clean your room."
"做作业 扫房间"
"Put on pants."
"穿裤子"
Like the Queen's coming over. Am I right?
又不是觐见女王 那么讲究干嘛
So when she's not around or gets busy,
一旦她不在家或者忙得顾不得我们
Luke and I capitalize on the situation.
我和卢克就会抓紧时间狂欢一把
There you are, my good man.
给你 老兄
Squire, let's do it.
小卢子 开始行动吧
Get you some!
尽情吃吧
Well, I think it's awesome.
这计划真好
I am so glad because I could really use your help
太好了 我正需要你们帮忙
getting these signatures.
征集签名
I'll do it,
我来吧
soon as I change those lightbulbs you wanted.
给你换完灯泡后就动手
Great. Kids?
很好 你们呢
Crud. You know, I've got a ton of homework.
真不巧 今天作业都堆成山了
- Uh, science project. - Haley?
-我有科学小项目 -海莉呢
I need to get started on my college essay.
我得准备大学入学申请论文
You know what? Maybe I'll write it about you.
其实我觉得 可以写写你
You're just so inspirational.
你的事迹如此鼓舞人心
Girl power! You rock.
女中豪杰 你太有才了
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
I do rock.
我是很有才
Stella, down.
斯黛拉 下去
Stella, no. This is very dangerous.
斯黛拉 别跳了 很危险
Okay, Estella. That's it.
埃斯特拉 够了
Come here, because Jay is gonna be very mad
过来 你要是有个三长两短
if something happens to you.
杰会气疯的
Go play with the bone. See you later.
玩你的骨头去吧 回见
Now I can cook my empanadas.
终于能专心做肉馅卷饼了
The gate.
门没关
Ay, no!
不要啊
Ay, no! The gate! The gate!
不要啊 忘了关门了
Estella, come back!
回来啊 斯黛拉
Hey there, Mr. Salesman.
怎么样啊 销售员同志
Can we not talk about business?
我们不谈生意行吗
That bad, huh?
这么糟糕吗
I gave it everything I got--
我已经尽全力了
Working the dimples, going big eyes.
卖萌卖笑都试了
It got me two things-- diddly and squat.
结果呢 遭的全是白眼
How many houses you hit?
你去了多少户人家
I don't know.
不知道
Must've been at least three.
最少也有三家
Three? And that's your idea of the best you got?
就三家也叫尽全力了
It was very hard on me.
这对我来说太难了
I'm not used to rejection... or hills.
爬山我身累 被拒我心累
Look, you can't quit after three houses.
你不能就试了三家就放弃
That's-- that's not perseverance.
半途而废可不对
What are you selling?
你卖的是什么东西
- Wrapping paper. - Wrong.
-包装纸 -错
You're selling Christmas--
你的卖点是圣诞节
the excitement of opening presents,
你卖的是打开礼物的那种喜悦
the taste of eggnog.
蛋奶酒的醇香
I do love eggnog.
我喜欢蛋奶酒
Look, write this down--
把这话记下来
"What's the difference between 'try' and 'triumph'?"
成功和尝试的区别在哪里
A little oomph?
就差中间使得那把劲
A little oomph. Get it?
就差中间使得那把劲 明白了吗
Of course I get it. I just said it.
我自己说的我当然明白
Hey! I'm gonna kill you when I find you, silly dog!
笨狗 找到你老娘就把你炖了
Why don't you come back? Stella!
快回来吧 斯黛拉
I have a theory.
我有个想法
Ay, Cam, thank you for helping me.
真谢谢你过来帮我 小卡
Oh, it's my pleasure. Stella!
乐意之至 斯黛拉
Stella!
斯黛拉
Oh, my god.
我的神啊
What? Do you see her?
怎么了 你看见她了吗
No. But I see myself in the role I was born to play.
没有 但我发现这个角色简直是为我量身订造
Stella!
斯黛拉
Stella!
斯黛拉
Hello? Oh, Mitchell, you are not gonna believe this.
喂 米奇尔 你猜怎么着
I'm out helping Gloria look for her dog.
我正在外面帮歌洛莉亚找她的狗
I'm wearing an undershirt and I'm screaming "Stella,"
我就只穿着件内衣然后大喊斯黛拉
Just like in "Streetcar."
就和《欲望号街车》里的场景一模一样
- Hello? - You didn't clean the kitchen.
-你在听吗 -你没清理厨房
[欲望号街车》男主角 放荡不羁]
Mitchell, I am an inadvertent Stanley Kowalski.
米奇尔 我现在斯坦利·科沃斯基附体
How can you not be delighted by this?
你怎么都不替我高兴
You promised.
你答应过的
I was called away for an emergency.
我接到紧急呼救
Gloria's lost her dog, and she's heartbroken.
歌洛莉亚的狗丢了 她心碎欲死
Where are you, dumb dog?
笨狗 你死哪去了
I hope in a big, black hole.
最好掉进洞里 坑死你
I cannot believe That you did this to me yet again. Oh.
真不敢相信你又干这种事
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
I cooked a meal in our kitchen.
我就在厨房做了个饭
And then you left on purpose, knowing that
然后你就故意甩手不管
I would not be able to sit here without cleaning it up.
知道我怕脏乱 会替你收拾
Life is messy sometimes. Big deal.
生活本就一团糟 多大的事啊
It gets cleaned up.
总有雾散云开的时候
You're the one with a problem if you can't leave
几个脏盘子放一放又有什么
a few dirty dishes for a couple hours.
忍不了是你自己的问题
O-okay, fine. C-cam, I'm not cleaning it up.
行 小卡 我不清理
Great.
太好了
I mean it.
我说到做到
Perfect. You know what?
太好了 要不这样
Why don't you make it bigger?
你干脆弄得更乱一点
You know what? I will.
没问题 我会的
I-I... Okay, you know, get--get ready,
行 给我听好了 你就等着吧
Because you are gonna come home to--to a giant mess.
等你回家时 这里就会变得脏乱差
And I will give him a giant hug when I get there.
再脏再乱再差 我也欣然接受
Stella!
斯黛拉
Hey, dad. Think fast.
老爸 接招
Oh. Wow. Buddy.
哎呦 伙计
I'm sorry. I told you, I gotta change the lightbulbs
我不能陪你玩 我说过了要去换灯泡
and then help your mom with those signatures.
然后还得帮你妈去弄那些签名
Never mind.
没关系
I guess it was a stupid idea anyways.
反正这主意也不灵光
I've always said that if my son thinks of me
我一贯坚持 只要孩子把我
as one of his idiot friends, then I've succeeded as a dad.
和他的狐朋狗友等同视之 我这当爹的就成功了
If he wants to go the wrong way on the escalator, I'm on board.
要是他想在电梯上逆着跑 我会跟他一起疯
If he wants to go into a restaurant
要是他想跑到餐馆里
and pretend we're Australian.
假扮自己是澳大利亚人
"G'day mate!"
"你好"[澳大利亚口音]
"Toss a few shrimp on the barbie for me and my Joey."
"给我和我家崽来点儿烤大虾"[澳大利亚口音]
Yeah? Right? Nicole Kidman?
对味吧 妮可·基德曼[澳洲名演员]
Men at Work?
群星乐队[澳洲著名乐队]
Here we go. Take 12.
第十二条 准备开拍
Hey, buddy! I'm home!
老弟 我回来了
Hey, dad. Think fast.
老爸 接招
Wow. You know, my arm's starting to hurt a little.
我的手都酸疼了
Really? Cause my face feels great.
是吗 我还没说头疼呢
Come on, dad. Let's not turn on each other.
得了老爸 咱别相互过不去
We could be here a while.
还有很长的路要走
Yeah. Okay. You're right. Here we go.
是啊 好吧 你说得对 接着试
Take 9.
第九条
You're not even trying.
你怎么心不在焉的
Daddy, I'm hungry.
爸爸 我饿了
What do you want, honey?
宝贝 你想吃什么
Raisins.
葡萄干
All right well, go get 'em.
好啊 自己去拿吧
It's too high, daddy.
爸爸 太高了
I can't reach.
我够不着
For the record, I am not a neat freak.
声明一下 我这人没洁癖
I-in fact, in my first long-term relationship,
其实 在我第一次谈恋爱时
I was the messy one, which is why she broke up with me.
我才是邋遢的那个 所以被妹子甩了
- No, thanks. - Okay.
-不必了 谢谢 -好吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Let me show you how it's done.
别急别急 让你瞧瞧我是怎么搞定的
Hi. Uh, Jay Pritchett here.
你好 我是杰·普里契特
Holidays are just around the corner.
节日的气氛越来越浓
I'm sorry. I don't believe in wrapping paper.
不好意思 我不信包装纸这套
What do you mean you don't believe in wrapping paper?
啥叫不信包装纸啊
It's not bigfoot. It exists.
又不是大脚怪传说 是实用品啊
It's not eco-friendly. It's wasteful.
这不环保 很浪费
No, not this stuff.
不不 我卖的可不是
This paper was made from 100% recycled materials.
这是百分之百再生纸
I don't think so.
别忽悠了
I can't understand what you're saying.
我听不懂你在说什么
She's an ugly little fresh bulldog
她是条又丑又小的斗牛犬
with the tiny ears and the smushy face.
长着小耳朵和苦逼脸
What is so hard to understand?
这有啥听不懂的
Maybe I should translate.
可能我得翻译一下
I really don't like people coming to my door unannounced
我很不喜欢别人在我做雕刻的时候
While I'm working on my carving.
不请自来
I understand, but a stop sign is really important.
我明白 但是停车标志真的很重要
What exactly are you carving?
您在忙着雕什么呢
Hello, ma'am. Do you love Christmas?
你好 夫人 你喜欢圣诞节吗
Actually, I'm jewish.
其实 我是犹太人
Oh, well, then you must appreciate a good value.
这么说 你肯定很爱捡便宜
Oh, jeez.
苍天啊
If you see her, let us know.
如果你看到她了 告诉我们一声
Oh, my god. No, no. No, no.
天哪 不 不
Are you kidding? Seriously?!
开什么玩笑 有没搞错
See? You're not keeping your head in the right position.
瞧 你的脑袋没保持在正确的位置
I know that's me, but I'm not remembering any of this.
能认出视频里是我 但当时的场景我已经记不得了
Oh. Those stupid neighbors!
这群笨蛋邻居
- What's wrong? - I can't ask for a simple signature.
-怎么了 -我要个签名都不行
But it's fine for them to build a house
但他们把房子建得
that looks like the Beverly hillbillies just moved in.
就像比弗利富豪就可以
Did you do any better?
你们进展如何
We came close a few times,
有几次差点儿成功了
But you're not talking about the basketball, are you?
不过 你说的不是篮球这档子事对吧
Phil, tell me you got some signatures.
菲尔 拜托告诉我你拿到了些签名
I have to be at city hall in, like, two hours.
还有两个小时我就要去市政厅了
Oh, god. Haley, how about you?
老天啊 海莉 你那边怎样
I've been busy with my college essay.
我正忙着写高校入学申请论文呢
Really? Where is it?
真的吗 在哪儿呢
It's in a rough, rough draft right now.
目前只有草稿 尚未成型
I've been thinking that maybe that I should--
我在想也许我该写
Alex has been skyping with her boyfriend since you left.
你出门这会 艾丽克斯一直在男友网聊
That's so not true!
才不是呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Really, thank all of you so much for your help.
真的 非常感谢各位的帮助
Really?
不是吧你
Sometimes those things need to warm up, like the car.
有时候灯泡像车一样 也需要预热一下
Phil, don't even. I have been out there,
菲尔 别鬼扯了 我今天一直在外奔波
trying to do something good for our community,
为社区邻里谋福利
because let me tell you, change doesn't just happen.
因为改革不会自己发生
It is forged by empowered women like me
改革是要靠女权人士来推动的
[弱点:双关影片名 橄榄球术语 也指对家人支持保护]
And Norma Rae and the lady from "The Blind Side."
比如我 诺玛·蕾 还有《弱点》的那位女士
Do you know what the difference is between me and her?
知道我和她有什么不同吗
Blind side's family had her back.
那位"弱点妈妈"有家人的支持
Okay.
好吧
Huddle up, everybody.
大伙都过来
Your mother's right.
你妈妈说的对
She's the quarterback of this family,
家庭似球队 母如四分卫
And we need to protect her like blind side did.
我们要像"弱点"一样守护她
She just said the mom was blind side.
她刚说"弱点"是那个妈妈
Well, she's confused.
她那是气糊涂了
Blind side was the black kid who played tight end.
"弱点"指的是打右边锋的黑人小孩[其实是左边锋]
Offense line.
防守球员准备
Sorry. African-american kid.
抱歉 我的小黑孩儿们
There she is.
她在那边
Ay! Stella!
嘿 斯黛拉
Ay, thank god you found my dog. Thank you.
谢天谢地 狗被你找到了 多谢你
This is my dog. Her name's pinky.
这是我的狗 她叫小粉
No, it's not. Her name is stella.
不 不对 她叫斯黛拉
It says right here on the tag. Look.
狗牌上写的清清楚楚 看
Uh, uh, uh, excuse me. Hi, sweetie. What's your name?
等下 抱歉 亲爱的 你叫什么名字
Blanche.
布兰奇[欲望号街车女主角的名字]
Shut up. Mitchell would die.
太巧了吧 米奇尔上边去
Listen, we don't know you.
听着 我们不认识你
You seem like a very sweet little girl,
但我们觉得小姑娘很乖很听话
And right now we're forced to--
我们没得选择 只有
I can't believe I'm saying this to you--
终于说到这句了我好开心
rely on the kindness of strangers.
要依赖陌生人的善心[欲望号街车著名对白]
I'll sell her to you for $200.
两百块卖给你们
That's it. Give me my dog.
够了 把狗还给我
Oh, really? The little girl thinks because she can scream,
来真的吗 小姑娘当真以为
she can get away with everything? I can scream, too.
会尖叫就可以不讲理吗 尖叫我也会
What the hell sound is that?
这是什么鸟声音
Coyotes must've got a cat.
估计猫被郊狼逮住了
Jay, can we stop now? I'm getting hungry.
杰 我们能停了吗 我饿了
You know what the problem is? You're not hungry.
知道吗 问题就在于 你卖不出去也不会挨饿
I had a carrot at 3:00.
我只在3点钟时啃过一根胡萝卜
What if you couldn't feed your family
如果你下笔再卖不出去
Unless you made this next sale?
全家都要饿肚子怎么办
What if you were gonna lose your house?
再卖不出去房子就要被收怎么办
I know I was pushing the kid hard, but here's the thing--
我知道这么教孩子有点太严 但是
I'm an older dad. I'm not gonna be around forever.
我是老来得子 在他身边的日子没那么多了
And I'll sleep better knowing he's got something to fall back on.
要确保他有门吃饭的手艺 我才能睡个安稳觉
Come on! Let's hit another one.
快 我们再走一家
- I can't do it. - What?
-我做不到 -什么
- I don't have what it takes. - What kind of talk is that?
-我没这本事 -这叫什么话
It's the truth, Jay.
这是事实 杰
I'm not a great salesman. I'm not a great businessman.
我不是推销员的料 更不是商人的料
I'm not you.
我跟你不一样
Do you know what it's like to see all the amazing things
看到你成绩卓越 却知道自己永远无法企及
You've accomplished, knowing I never will?
这种感觉你懂不懂
How am I supposed to live up to you?
我怎么才能与你比肩
How is anyone?
谁能做出你的成就
Ah, so the fish weren't biting today.
看来鱼今天都不上钩
So what? That's life.
那又怎么样 人生不如意者八九
You tried hard, and that's what matters.
重点在于是否为此努力
Yeah.
没错
You know, I-I actually need some wrapping paper.
听着 其实我需要一些包装纸
You know where I can find some?
知道从哪能买到吗
- You don't have to do that. - I want to do it.
-你不用帮我的 -我真心想帮你
You'll never go broke playing to a rich guy's ego---
拍富人马屁 定一本万利
Write that down.
把这话记下来
Thanks so much, you guys.
非常感谢大伙
Maybe you should make a wish.
先许个愿吧
Uh, hi. Oh, I'm sorry.
打扰一下
Um, I'm here for the Traffic Committee meeting?
我是来参加交通委员会会议的
The meeting's been adjourned.
已经休会了
- Yeah. Um... - It's my birthday.
-是吗 -我正开生日会呢
I'm sorry. Happy birthday.
我很抱歉 祝你生日快乐
Uh, just--someone sent me to the wrong room,
有人把我带到错误的房间去了
and you guys don't meet again for months,
你们下次开会又得等好几个月
and this is pretty much a matter of life and death, so...
而这事可是生死攸关 迫在眉睫
Uh, yeah, it's fine.
好吧 随便你
Uh, just-- if you could make it quick.
只要 你能尽快说完
We--it's an ice cream cake.
这可是冰激凌蛋糕
- Okay. - A-actually, it's not.
-没问题 -其实 这不是冰激凌的
- What? - No.
-什么 -不是冰激凌
Really? Oh, then we-- we're not in a rush, I guess.
真的吗 那我们就没什么可急的了
At all. No rush. Go ahead.
完全不用急 慢慢来 说吧
Great. My name is Claire Dunphy,
太好了 我叫克莱尔·邓菲
and my family and I live near
我家就住在离那个危险十字路
- that intersection of -- - Why not? Why not?
-不远的地方 -为啥不买冰激凌的
The freezer was broken, and we couldn't keep it here.
冰箱坏了 没法保存冰激凌蛋糕
See? This is why I ask you to think ahead, okay?
你看 我就跟你说过提前做好准备
Do you have your 50 signatures?
你征集到50个签名了吗
Uh, almost. I have 34, but I--
差不多了 我征集了34个 可是
Oh. That's the same thing.
多点少点差不多
Wow. I'm confused.
可把我说糊涂了
- It's not the same thing. - No.
-其实是差得多 -绝对
No. 34 is not the same thing as 50,
34和50差得多了
just like a cake is not the same thing
普通蛋糕和冰激凌蛋糕
- as an ice cream cake. -Right.
-也相差很多 -好吧
- I get that. Sir, I'm trying to save lives here, - Mom
-您的意思我懂 但这可是生死攸关的大事 -妈妈
- and I can get you the rest of the signatures. - Mom. Mom. Mom.
-我征集够签名再来 -妈 妈
- Mom! -Oh, my god. What are you doing here? Girls.
-妈 -姑娘们 你们来这干什么
We--we went door to door and we got you 20 more signatures.
我们挨家挨户地敲门 又凑齐了20个签名
That is so sweet of you.
你们真是太贴心了
Well, you were freaking out at us, so...
你把我们吓得不轻 所以
Okay, you know, let's not ruin it.
行了 打住 别破坏气氛
All right, 54 signatures.
给你 54个签名
So what do you say?
怎么样
Let's start saving lives one intersection at a time.
拯救生命 从十字路口做起
Okay, thank you very much.
非常感谢你
We will, uh, take these under advisement.
我们会好好研究这事
just leave 'em here, and thank you--
签名留在这里 再次感谢
Wait a minute. I know what that means.
等一下 我可知道"研究"什么意思
Oh, here we go.
这下惨了
That's Washington-speak for "Get lost."
这是"滚吧"的官方说法
Well, um, wow, Phil.
那个 菲尔
what are you doing here?
你来干嘛
I'm your husband.
我是你老公
I'm blindsiding you.
我在守护你的弱点
Your honor, permission to approach.
法官大人 请允许我发言
- Not a judge. -I'll allow it.
-他不是法官 -准了 说吧
I'll get straight to the point because this is important,
我就开门见山了 因为事关重大
and that appears to be an ice cream cake.
冰激凌蛋糕又耽搁不得
Well, it's not!
这不是冰激凌的
Okay. I present to you
好吧 我向你们呈上
"Stop in the name of life."
《停车吧 以生命的名义》
Kick it.
开始播放
Clive Bixby.
克里夫·比克斯比
Can I meet you at Harry's bar in two minutes?
两分钟后在哈里酒吧见 好吗
Baby, I can do anything in two minutes.
亲爱的 两分钟内我什么都能办到
I'll just speed through
我就要加速通过
the intersection of Greenleaf and Bristol.
绿叶街和布雷斯托街之间的十字路口了
It's easy 'cause there's no stop sign.
反正没有停车标志 超速无下限
I love being a kid.
做小孩很快乐
I have my whole life ahead of me.
青春年少书写大好前程
No!
不要啊
No!
不要啊
No!
不要啊
[停止 疯狂超速行为]
Okay. Well...
够了 这个
Powerful.
太有说服力了
And unconventional, but I believe it makes our point,
而且独树一帜 但也证明了我们的观点
so what do you say?
你们意下如何
Well, the kid was all right. I didn't care for you so much.
这孩子没事嘛 我倒不太关心大人的情况
But if I were to give a stop sign
可要是我随便就答应
to everybody who wanted a stop sign... mm-hmm.
任何人想设立就设立 那么...
This city would grind to a halt.
城市将会拥堵不堪
- I understand, sir, but-- - Thank you, ma'am.
-我明白 可是 -谢谢配合 女士
- Thank you. Thank you. -Allow me. Allow me.
-谢谢配合 -听我说几句
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
I've lived with this woman for 20 years.
我和这女士共同生活了20年
If she wants a stop sign...
她想要什么
There's gonna be a stop sign.
就一定得得到
Mm-hmm. He's right.
没错 他说的对
- Listen to the man. -Yeah.
-句句真言 -是的
Still--no good?
还是 不咋地
No bueno?
不好吗
I'm home!
我回来了
Oh, hey. Did you find Stella?
你回来啦 找到斯黛拉了吗
Safe and sound. Mm.
完狗归杰
I did it! I left the mess. Aren't you proud of me?
我做到了 我没整理 是不是为我感到骄傲
I sure am. Good for you!
当然啦 你做的太棒了
You know, it wasn't easy at first,
知道吗 刚开始挺艰难的
But I just-- I took Lily to the park,
可后来我带莉莉去了公园
and I completely put it out of my mind.
把这事完全忘了
And I think I really cleared a hurdle today.
今天我真的克服这道难关了
Oh, that's great. I'm super proud of you,
太好了 你太令我骄傲了
And you're--and you're not even tempted to clean it up now?
而现在你也没有任何想打扫的意愿吗
- No! -That's great.
-没有 -这下好了
No, not now that you're home.
没有 正好你回来了嘛
So guess I'd better get started.
看来我得开始打扫了
Yeah.
是的
I don't like it.
好讨厌哦
It's so gross.
好恶心哦
Oh, my god.
我得天哪
What?
怎么
I was right. You wanted me to clean it up.
我是对的 你就是想让我打扫
Oh, that's preposterous.
荒谬至极
I will not stand here and take this from you.
我才不要站在这里接受你的指责呢
Oh, Cam!
小卡 得了吧
"Life is messy. I love chaos."
生活就是一团糟 我就喜欢混乱的感觉
You are so full of it. Well, you know what?
你满嘴虚伪谬论 知道吗
That's all right. No worries. Hey, come on.
没关系 不用担心 一起来糟蹋吧
Come on. Just embrace it. It's life.
忍忍就过了 生活就是这样
Oh! Okay, now that is gratuitous.
够了 你这是在无理取闹
- Oh, it's okay. - No! That's Lily's favorite cereal.
-没关系 -不 那是莉莉最爱的谷物早餐
This is ridiculous.
真是荒唐至极
Relax! Hey, Lily! Honey, come here!
放轻松 莉莉 亲爱的 快过来
Sweetheart, do you want a princess hat?
亲爱的 想要一顶公主帽吗
Yes! Yes! Yes!
要 要 要
Okay.
好的
Oh. Oh, okay. That--that is enough! No!
够了 够了 别
You've proven your point. I don't like to clean up.
你说得对 我不喜欢打扫
It's smelly, it's sticky, and after I eat,
这活又脏又臭 而且吃完饭后
I'm tired, and I just want to lay down.
我就犯困 只想躺下休息
And you put it off, knowing that I would do it?
而你就弃之不顾 知道我会打扫的
Yes! Are you happy?
是的 现在开心了吧
Yes... I... Am.
我 很 高 兴
Hi. I'm Ellen Roberts from the adoption agency.
你们好 我是来自领养机构的艾伦·罗伯茨
I'm... Here for the home visit.
我是来家庭拜访的
I might need to tweak my system.
看来我是得改改习惯了
Hey, dad. Think fast.
老爸 接招
Sacagawea!
苍天大地啊
Wait,wait,wait...I need a break.
等等 我需要休息下
Oh! John philip sousa!
打的哥灵魂出窍啊
78 views.
点击率78了
We are on our way.
我们就要红了
Yeah, we are.
那可不是
You know what, Lukey? My dad was away a lot.
知道吗 小克 我老爸几乎从来不跟我一起疯
And I'm not gonna do that to you.
我可不会让你跟我一样缺少关爱
I'm gonna be the kind of dad...
我要做一个好爸爸
How many more of these do you wanna do?
你还想玩多久