摩登家庭 第三季 Modern Family Season 3 第8集: 火灾过后 After the Fire

上映日期: 2,011

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 杰森·维纳

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里德·尤因 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 诺兰·古德 / 里克·罗德里格


台词
Oh,thank you so much for the donation.
谢谢你的捐赠
I wish I could do more,
我希望我能帮到更多
it's just a bunch of old, outdated clothes.
只是一堆过时的旧衣服
Oh,sure it's great.
一定都很不错
3 weeks ago, our neighbours, the Rand's
3个星期前 我们的邻居兰德家
lost their house and everything they own in a fire.
在一场大火中失去了房子和一切
Foetunately nobody was hurt.
幸运的是没人受伤
And fortunately, their friends,
更幸运的是 有他们的朋友
was wonder woman, over here.
就是我身边这位神奇女侠
I'm hardly wonder woman.
我可不是神奇女侠
She mobilized the community to donate clothes,
她动员了整个街区为他们捐赠衣服
furniture, appliances.
家具以及日常用品
All to help them start over in their new rental.
以助他们开始在新家的生活
- Which you found them. - I'm no wonder woman.
-房子是你找的 -我不是神奇女侠
Rand-aid was her idea.
援助兰德计划是她的主意
It wasn't my idea to call it "Rand-aid."
"援助兰德计划" 那囧名可不是我起的
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'm wonder woman.
我是神奇女侠
Terrible tragedy.
可怕的灾难
They're our closest friends.
他们是我们最亲密的朋友
We know them.
也就认识而已
Uh, Manny and their son Reuben are tight.
曼尼和他们家儿子罗本关系很铁
In fact, I put in one of their closets.
事实上 他们家有个衣柜是我安装的
Not that it matters,
我不是说有多了不起
but it was the only structure to survive the fire.
但那是火灾中唯一幸存的东西了
Por favor, don't even say that word!
上帝啊 不要提"火"那个词
In my country it is considered very, very bad luck
在我们国家 如果房子被烧毁
when your house burns down.
那就意味着背到极点
They lived a block away from us.
他们离我们就一个街区远
Smoke was everywhere.
到处都是烟雾
I was so upset, I couldn't sleep for days.
我很难过 好几天都没睡
Of course, Mitchell won't let me take anything.
当然 米奇尔也不准我吃药
Well, Cam, we both know why.
小卡 我们都知道原因吧
Some people have been known to sleepwalk
有些人吃了那药会梦游
or even sleep drive on that medication.
甚至在梦中开车
Cam's reaction is much worse.
小卡的问题要严重的多
Oh! Ohh! Oh, god.
哦 哦 哦 上帝啊
I sleep clown.
我梦中扮小丑
Dad, you're gonna kill yourself.
老爸 你是在要自己的老命啊
I got it! We're on a schedule here.
我能行 我们还有安排
I still have to pick up the truck.
我还得去把卡车开过来
If you want him to stop lifting things,
如果你不想让他搬东西
put all this in grocery bags
就都放进杂物袋里
and turn the TV on to a football game.
然后把电视调到橄榄球频道
Oh! Take this phone away from me!
把电话从我身上拿走
Why?
怎么了
Two of our best brokers left to start their own agency,
我们公司最棒的两个经纪人另起炉灶了
and the office gossip is flying.
办公室流言蜚语四起
But I want today to be about the Rands...
我今天只想关注兰德一家的事
And if I have this-- oh, my god!
一旦我开始听电话 哦 上帝啊
Those guys took two secretaries and the tube dude with them!
那两个家伙还带走了两个秘书和管子兄
Who's the tube dude?
管子兄是谁
[指人形气球广告]
You know, the blowy guy that attracts all the attention.
就是那引人注目 迎风飘舞的家伙
This guy...
像这样...
Ah, si, I've seen him.
懂了 我见过他的
He goes down over there, and then he shakes up.
他这样下来 然后这样摇摆
- And goes down in there, and then... - You almost got it.
-再这样下来 -差不多就这样
And then goes down.
又这样下去
Hi, hi, sorry. We would have been here sooner,
抱歉 我们本该早些到的
But this one had a wardrobe crisis.
可我老公出门前不停换衣服
You know, it's a somber occasion,
那可是个很严肃的场合
and all my tops are too joyful.
而我的上衣都太喜庆了
-You do not want our problems. -No.
-你可不想遇到我们的问题 -不
- Oh, here, Jay, let me help. - No, I got it.
-杰 我来帮你 -不 我行
- Aah! My back! - Dad!
-我的背 -爸
No, Jay, that's not quite it.
不 杰 你学得不像
Remember, you got air blowing through you,
知道吗 仿佛有一股风贯穿你全身
So it's more like...
所以更像这样
And then out. And then out.
然后随风 起舞
家 庭
摩 登
第三季 第八集
Leave me alone. I'm fine.
不要管我 我很好
I've gotta pick up that truck.
我得去开那辆卡车
I'd be happy to get the truck.
我愿意去开那辆卡车
I don't think so. It's a pretty big truck.
算了吧 那卡车挺大的
Oh. Is it--is it bigger than the combine
哦 难道还能大过
I've been driving since I was 12 years old?
我从12岁就开始驾驶的联合收割机
Or the Widrow tractor with the Macdon header
或是那个巨型收割型拖拉机
that I drove to and parallel parked at my high school prom? Hmm?
就是我开去参加高中毕业舞会 并平行停车的那个吗
- At least something got plowed that night. - Heard that!
-至少那晚地面被刺"破"了 -我听到了
[暗讽小卡破处失败]
Oh, son of bitch!
你妹的
Your low back is in spasm, Jay.
你的腰部正在痉挛呢 杰
I can massage that out for you.
我可以给你做个按摩
I'm fine.
我很好
Dad, you don't know what you're missing.
老爸 你会错过极大的享受哦
Phil is a magician.
菲尔简直就是魔法师
And a licensed masseur.
还是个有执照的按摩师
Before I heard the siren song of residential real estate,
在我投身房地产业之前
I was bitten by the rub bug.
我可是按摩大师哦
No, he's--he's amazing.
他真的很神奇
I had this knot in my leg,
之前我腿上长了个包
Two minutes with Phil and it was gone.
菲尔帮我按摩了两分钟就消了
I'm sorry, but I think you might have a higher tolerance
不好意思 我觉得你可能比较习惯
for a man's hands on your body than I do.
让男人的手在你身上乱摸
- Charming. - Ay, don't be an idiot.
-您真会说话 -不要犯傻了
Let Phil help you.
让菲尔帮帮你吧
Fine.
好吧
Great! I'll just go get the room ready.
太棒了 我这就去准备房间
I'll think you'll be surprised with what these hands can do.
你会为我双手的魔力感到吃惊的
Really? Can they drive a Bobcat skid-steer
是吗 你的双手能因为你和人打赌
with a bucket grapple through a school hallway on a dare?
就开着带草扒子的小推土机 穿越学校过道吗
Because these can and have.
我的双手不但可以 还成功了
Poor Reuben, huh?
可怜的罗本
Having to rebuild his whole life at age 12.
不得不在12岁时就重建自己的生活
Yeah. That blows.
是啊 太他妈背了
I know we're both shaken up,
我明白我俩都被吓坏了
but let's watch the language.
不过还是要注意文明用语
Okay, put this in a safe place. It's for Reuben.
把这个放到安全的地方 这是给罗本的
It's one of those, um,
就是那种
How do you say again, the takka-takka-takka...
怎么说来着 那种塔卡塔卡响的
Is that the helicopter with the camera in it...
是那种内置照相机的直升飞机吗
that you control with your phone?
可以用手机控制的那种
The one I asked for?
是我一直想买的那种吗
Okay, when your house burns down,
是的 房子被烧了
you get one of these.
就得到个飞机做安慰
No, don't burn your house down.
不 我不是让你去烧房子啊
How lucky is Reuben?
罗本是有多幸运啊
So lucky.
太幸运了
You know what? I say we take this thing out
我建议把它拿出来
and see how she flies.
瞧瞧它是怎么飞的
I don't know. My mom got it for Reuben.
不太好吧 这是我妈妈买给罗本的
Oh, so now he won't even share his toys?
我们就不能分享下他的玩具吗
He never does.
他从不与人分享玩具
Screw that guy!
让那家伙去死吧
Yeah!
就是
You're a terrible influence.
真是近墨者黑
You need me.
黑黑更健康
Claire, in case you want to add something,
克莱尔 考虑到你可能还要放东西进去
I put the box of dresses outside
我把这箱裙子放在外面
And this is the box of snicker snackers.
都是爪七爪八的东西[杂七杂八]
Mm. Thanks.
谢谢
Mitchell, we did have something to add to this box of, um...
米奇尔 我们的确该放点什么进去
Snicker snackers.
爪七或者是爪八
What?
怎么了
English is not her first language.
英语不是她的母语
She's just trying to help.
她也只是想要帮忙
Mitchell, come on. You can't do that.
米奇尔 得了吧 你别这样
You can't just change the rules.
你不能突然改变规矩啊
This is what we do.
我们常干这事的啊
When Gloria says something silly,
每当歌洛莉亚发出搞笑的口音
we innocently laugh behind her back.
我们就会在背后取笑她
She's had a rough week, all right?
她这周过得不顺 好吗
She's really worried about Tia Maria Cecilia and that surgery.
她非常担心蒂娅·玛利娅·塞西莉娅的手术
Oh, and then she lost her cell phone at pilates.
而且她上普拉提课时还把手机丢了
- How do you know this? - We have coffee.
-你怎么知道的 -我们经常一起喝咖啡
Oh. Have?
经常哈
So when did this become, like, a thing?
你们什么时候经常私下聚会的
What's the big deal? We're friends. I like Gloria.
有问题吗 我们是朋友 我喜欢她
Uh, it's no big deal.
没什么大不了的
I have nothing against her, I just think--oh!
我对她毫无意见 只不过
Mm. All right.
这下可好
So before you get all judge-y, I gave her that vase.
在你指责我之前 我得说 那花瓶是我送她的
After I gave it to you.
那是我先送给你的
You couldn't part with that t-shirt?
你非得穿这件T恤吗
I love this shirt.
我喜欢
You know, you don't have to look the way you look.
你不必非得打扮成现在这样
Amber Rand lost all her clothes in a fire,
安波儿·兰德的衣服都被火灾烧没了
but she gets to build herself a new wardrobe.
可她得到了改头换面的机会
Let me burn your clothes.
让我把你的衣服也烧了吧
Girls, get down here. There's a lot of work to do.
孩子们 快下来 还有一堆活要干呢
- Ugh. She's in a mood. - You know what we have to do, right?
-她要发飙了 -接下来怎么办你懂吧
- There's no way you're my real sister! - I hate you!
-你不配当我的亲姐姐 -我讨厌你
- I can't believe you would ever-- -You're the most selfish--
-难以置信你居然 -你个自私鬼
Okay, that's it! I cannot take the fighting!
到此为止 我受不了了
Just get out of the house.
哪儿凉快上哪儿待着去
Works every time.
这招屡试不爽
You know, I don't even wanna drive the truck anymore
知道吗 我还不想开卡车呢
Even though on the farm I was--
虽然在农场那会儿
I can't take another farm story.
别再提农场的事了
- Yay! - You might wanna take someone with you.
-万岁 -你得找个人和你一起
The thing's been parked there six months.
那车停在那儿都半年了
You're gonna want to hose it down, sweep for spiders.
你需要洗洗车 打扫一下蜘蛛网
Good news, girls. You're going with Uncle Cam.
好消息 姑娘们 跟小卡舅夫一起去
Yay!
真棒
The pain must have been pretty bad if I was asking Phil for help.
我肯寻求菲尔的帮助 一定是疼得忍无可忍了
His need for my approval is exhausting.
他使尽浑身解数想得到我的肯定
In ten years, I've asked him for one thing--
十年来 我就麻烦他干过一件事
To hook up my wireless printer.
接通我的无线打印机
He still won't shut up about it.
结果他一直念叨这事
How's that printer working out for you?
打印机运作还正常吧
Still loving that printer, eh?
还爱用那打印机是吗
You know, if your printer breaks from here,
如果你的打印机坏了
- I can fix it on my phone. - Can you?
-我能用电话远程修好它 -真的吗
I can, but I don't need to,
当然 不过没这必要
Because I fixed it forever.
因为我已经把它修得完美无瑕了
Just once, I wish he wouldn't make
哪怕一次也好 我真希望
such a big deal about everything.
他不要这么小题大做
Okay.
来吧
Now just disrobe and place the towel over your buttocks.
现在请宽衣解带 拿毛巾盖住屁股
Riding the open road
开着大卡车
in a big rig like this
在路上飞驰
sure can work up a man's powerful appetite.
还真能激发男性那惊人的食欲啊
We've gone five blocks.
我们刚开出五个街区远
- Do you want a burger or not? - I could eat.
-你到底吃不吃汉堡 -我倒是没意见
Hey, Alex,
艾丽克斯
maybe Uncle Cam will let you borrow his hat later.
也许等会小卡舅夫能把他的帽子借你
You know, since you dress like a dude.
毕竟你已经是一副纯爷们的打扮
I like the way I dress.
我就喜欢这样
Uncle Cam, as her future prom date,
小卡舅夫 作为她未来的舞会男伴
will you please talk to her? You know fashion.
你能跟她谈谈吗 你最懂时尚了
First of all, you're each beautiful in your own way,
首先 你们俩各有自身的美丽之处
but you're both playing for second,
但你们都得排第二位
because I'm too sexy for... this truck.
因为开着卡车的我才最性感
I have to say, you do drive it surprisingly well.
不得不承认 你开得出人意料的好
Yeah, who would have thought?
没错 谁能想到呢
Surprising?
出人意料?
What, that--that a gay man can drive a truck?
基佬开卡车就很出人意料吗
You know, I expect that kind of thinking from Jay's generation.
如果是杰那代人的想法 我还能理解
But from our future generation?
但是连90后也这么想吗
No.
无法接受
Wow. This place got crowded.
这里实在是挤爆了
Whoa. You're really wedged in there.
你真是"卡"在中间了
You want us to help guide you out?
需要我们给你导向吗
That question--
如此一问
[仇恨犯罪是因为犯罪者的偏见而进行的犯罪]
It was like a hate crime.
充满仇恨犯罪的意味
Sorry!
抱歉
Hey, you're really close on this side.
你靠这边太近了
Yeah, I see it.
我知道
- Careful! - I'm being careful.
-小心 -我已经够小心的了
Gasping? Really?
犯得着大喘气吗
Holding hands? We're not in a nosedive.
至于把手握那么紧吗 又不是要俯冲
Okay, you know what,
好吧 我服了
if it would make you feel better, get out and guide me.
如果你们乐意 那就下车给我导向吧
Okay, come on. Let's go.
来吧 快点
Please don't yell at me, but there's not enough room.
请别对我大喊大叫 可这车门打不开
Okay, climb over.
好吧 从我这爬下去
You're fine.
你没事的
You know, the native Americans believe that burning sage
知道吗 土著人坚信烧鼠尾草的香气
kept bad energy away.
能让负面能量消散
How'd that work out for 'em?
想想他们可悲的下场吧
Get to the back.
快来帮我按背吧
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Thank you.
多谢你了
I just need to make sure that the oil is a perfect 98.6.
我得确认下这油已达到37度了[体温]
And it is perfect.
没错 完美无瑕
Now I want you to take a deep breath
现在 你先深呼吸
and let me transport you to a land
让我引领你到达一个
I call relaxistan.
名为放松圣域的地方
Oh, what the hell? Get off me.
怎么回事 滚下来
I knew this was a terrible...
我就知道这肯定糟...
Oh, Mama Lucian, that's good.
妈妈咪呀 爽死了
So you wanna try it?
想玩玩吗
I don't know. I'm still feeling guilty.
我也说不好 我还是觉得很内疚
It's Reuben's helicopter.
那本来是罗本的直升飞机
Reuben is the whole reason we should be doing this.
就因为是他 我们才更该玩
He's barely living proof that life can change in a second.
他就是《世事难料》中那活生生的例子
You gotta grab what you can when you can.
人生得意须尽欢 今朝有酒今朝醉
What is this hold you have on me?
你究竟是对我施了什么魔法
Wow.
真棒
Okay, now ease up.
很好 现在减速
Okay, I'm easing up. Okay, it's not working.
我在减速 不管用啊
Get ahold of yourself, Manny! She's getting away!
曼尼 快控制住 它要飞走了
- I can't--I... I can't hold her! - Give it to me!
-我控制不住了 -给我
Mayday! Mayday!
紧急求救 紧急求救
Oh, well.
算了算了
What do you mean "Oh, well"? My mom's gonna kill us.
你什么意思 我妈会宰了咱俩的
Us? You were flying it.
跟我有什么关系 是你在玩
I was in the attic packing boxes.
我可是在阁楼整理箱子
You're gonna help me find it,
你得帮我把它找回来
or the next search will be for you.
不然我就让你人间蒸发
I like this guy. Where's he been?
我喜欢你这态度 平时你怎么不这样
Just relax.
放松
Let me know if I'm hurting you.
疼了你就吱一声
Are you kidding me? It's fantastic.
你开玩笑吧 我都爽死了
I love you.
我爱你
This! I love this!
按摩 我爱的是按摩
It just slipped out.
当时脱口而出了
Those are the worst three words I could say to Phil.
那是我对菲尔说过的最糟糕的三个字
I was just praying he would let it go
我当时默默祈祷他能就此跳过不提
And not make a big deal about it.
不要小题大做
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
This is huge.
事关重大
Jay, I'm sorry.
杰 抱歉
I need a minute.
我失陪一下
Son of a bitch!
兔崽子
Son of a bitch.
兔崽子技术还真不错
Oh, these are fantastic. Why is Manny getting rid of them?
多好的衣服啊 曼尼干嘛不要了
He said that they were last season.
他说这些都过时了
I used to have a pair like these.
我以前也有条这样的裤子
I can never find 'em anymore.
再也找不到这种款式的了
Oh, there's an outlet store.
有个直销店有这款
They don't have men's size,
他们虽然没有成人码的
but I'm sure the biggest size for boys
不过我敢肯定男童装的最大号
would fit you perfectly. I'll take you.
你也穿得下 我带你去
- All right. It's a date. - Oh. Another date.
-好 约定了 -又要"约"会是吧
Claire, I heard what happened with the vase,
克莱尔 我听说花瓶的悲剧了
but I don't want you to worry about it.
你不用放在心上
I'm so sorry. I should have told you about that sooner.
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的
It just--I have really been shaken by this whole fire thing.
我还沉浸在火灾的震惊中
You know, life is so fragile.
生命真是伤不起啊
I know, like a vase.
我懂的 就像花瓶一样脆弱
You tattled on me?
你打我的小报告吗
She asked me about it. What was I supposed to do?
她问起那事 我只能老实交代了
Why are you making those cruel sounds with your mouth?
你干嘛怪腔怪调的
You don't see it?
你还不明白吗
You're turning Gloria into mom.
你把歌洛莉亚当成妈了
What?
什么
First you got all defensive of her,
首先你全力维护她
and then you tattled on me to her.
然后又向她打我的小报告
That's exactly what you did with old mom.
你对待我们的亲妈就是那样
It's what you're doing with new mom.
现在你对后妈也来这一套
Okay, okay.
好吧 我懂了
Only you could make my friendship with Gloria
只有你才把我和歌洛莉亚之间的友谊
into something ugly.
看得那么邪恶
Don't get me wrong. I think it's sweet.
别误会了 我觉得你俩挺甜蜜的
We've all got our thing. You have mommy issues.
每个人都有些小怪癖 你是恋母情结
I do not have mommy issues!
我才没有恋母情结
Okay. So I pick you up tomorrow,
好 那我明天来接你
We go get you your big boy pants,
一起去买你的大男孩裤裤
and then we go and get a little ice cream, okay?
然后去吃冰激凌 如何
Perfect.
绝配啊
I don't wanna hear it.
我才不要听你瞎扯
You still don't feel very good?
你还在难受吗
I told Phil I loved him.
我对菲尔说了我爱他
It was an accident.
我是不小心说溜嘴的
- You know how he gets with that stuff. - Ay, I know.
-你知道他对这种事的反应 -是啊
Jay, can I talk to you later about what just happened?
杰 刚才的事 我们待会再谈好吗
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-行 -谢了
Jeez, I just worked that out.
哎呀 我把你背部按摩好了嘛
You're screwed.
你完蛋了
Today is the biggest day of my life.
今天对我来说 意义非凡
Just relax.
放松
Let me know if I'm hurting you.
疼了你就吱一声
Are you kidding me? It's fantastic.
你开玩笑吧 我都爽死了
I love you.
我爱你
This! I love this!
按摩 我爱的是按摩
Oh, my god.
我的天
This is huge.
事关重大
Jay, I'm sorry. I need a minute.
杰 抱歉 我失陪一下
The two guys who left the firm asked me to quit my job
那两个辞职的哥们要我也辞职
and partner with them at the new agency.
和他们一起去当新公司的合伙人
Big opportunity,
天大的好机会啊
big risk,
也是天大的风险
And they need an answer by the end of the day.
他们要我今天就答复
I don't always make great decisions under presure.
在压力之下 我一般都会做些失控的事
What the hell is that?
那是啥玩意
An alpaca. I got the last one.
草泥马[羊驼] 我抢到了最后一只
Come on! Move that truck!
拜托 把卡车移走
I hate you!
我讨厌你
Okay, so... I flirted with a table of truckers
好 我和一桌子卡车司机打情骂俏了一番
who have offered to help us.
他们终于愿意帮忙了
No! No help! I've come too far!
不 不需要帮忙 我已经快成功了
Have you?
是吗
Oh, hey! They don't sell pizzas at this restaurant!
人家小饭店是不卖披萨的
You parked here illegally!
非顾客不能在此非法停车
Congratulations, sir. You're destroying America.
祝贺你 先生 你丢尽了美国的脸
Hey, there are no cars behind us. Go! Gun it!
现在我们后面没有车 快走 发动
All right! All right! Everybody relax!
没事 没事 大家别紧张
We're fine! We're fine!
我们没事 没事
- We are not fine! - And we're all smooshed!
-没事才怪 -我们都挤扁了
- And we're scared! - And we're tilted at a 30-degree angle!
-吓死了 -而且还倾斜30度角仰望天空
Nerd! And we're dirty and tired and late!
你个书呆子 我们又脏又累又迟到了
Okay! Can you please just be quiet!
够了 你们保持安静好不好
Why couldn't we have just asked for help?
我们为什么不找人帮忙呢
'cause I'm teaching you girls a very valuable lesson--
因为我要给你们上宝贵的一课
That gay men can do anything straight men can do.
基佬不输直男 顶天立地好汉
Yeah, we know that.
我们知道啊
Do you think you're the only gay guy that we know?
你以为我们只认识你一个基佬吗
Yeah. My soccer coach is gay,
对 我的足球教练就是基佬
Our pediatrician...
儿科医生也是
- My latin tutor. - Nerd! Our electrician.
-我的拉丁文家教 -书呆子 我们的电工
Well, then why were you so surprised
那我说我会开卡车的时候
when I said I could drive a truck?
你们怎么那么震惊
Not because you're gay, because you're you.
那不是因为你的性取向 而是因为你的性格
And by the way, you can't.
再说 你的确不会开
Okay, wow. I guess I owe you an apology.
好吧 我向你们道歉
I made a leap there.
我会错意了
I'm just used to dealing with stereotypes.
因为人们对同志形象的陈旧认识
I'm a little sensitive about it.
我有点太过敏感了
Oh! There's the trucker that I talked to.
那是和我聊过天的卡车司机
Hey! Excuse me! Hi!
打扰一下 你好
Could you give us a hand, please?
能帮我们一把吗
Sure thing, sweetie.
没问题呀 亲爱的
Oh, like she'll be able to help us.
那人妖也能帮上忙吗
Boy, do you have the right idea.
老爹 真是难以想象啊
Could use a little break from the mother and child reunion
总算从楼下的母子大重逢里
going on down there.
解脱出来了
Don't ask.
别问
Mitchell's turning Gloria into mom. Bam! It's out.
米奇尔把歌洛莉亚当亲妈了 瞧 我说了
You remember the way mom and Mitchell used to be
你记得米奇尔和妈妈以前
in their private little club,
总沉浸在他们的两人小世界吗
Just the two of them, and no one else allowed in.
就他们俩 闲人勿进
Well... it's happening again,
历史又在重演啊
But this time around, it's happening with your wife.
但这一次 你老婆也有参与演出
You should see them down there.
你真该下去看看他俩
It would actually be adorable if it weren't so sick.
要不是他俩太恶心 其实也挺可爱的
I just--
我只是
You know, I feel like Mitchell is a grown man,
我觉得米奇尔都是成年人了
he has a child,
都是当爹的人了
and he's still working out some psychodrama from 20 years ago.
可还摆脱不了20年前的心理问题
Daddy, can I have a sip of your beer, please?
爸 能让我喝口啤酒不
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Mitchell cozies up to mom, I go running to daddy.
米奇尔黏着妈妈 我就来投奔我爸
I'm the one who's turning Gloria into mom,
我才是把歌洛莉亚当成亲妈的人
which is really disturbing since we're the same age.
明明我俩就一样大 真让人不安
You're older.
你比她大
Oh. Oh, that's where we're gonna chime in?
你憋了半天就吐槽这么一句吗
Will you hurry up?
你能快点不
I'm saving my strength
我在保存我的体力
Because if we don't find this helicopter,
因为如果我们找不到那架直升机
I'm walking to Canada.
我得逃往到加拿大去
Hope you like taxes.
希望你喜欢高税收
Hey! That's our helicopter!
瞧 那是我们的直升机
Is it, now?
是吗
I'm sure you have the proper documentation for that.
你有相关证明文件吗
Just give it back. It's ours.
快还给我们 是我们的
You guys are bullies.
你们是恶霸啊
They can't be bullies. They're nerds.
他们才当不了恶霸 是书呆子才对
Don't pigeonhole us. We can be both.
别分的那么细 我们可以是"恶霸书呆子"
Is there an issue here?
有什么问题吗
Uncle Cam, I got this.
小卡舅夫 我来搞定
Oh, my god, it's Alex Dunphy.
我的天啊 是艾丽克斯·邓菲
So awesome.
好美啊
Problem here, boys?
杠上了吗 小伙子们
These geeks won't give us back our helicopter
这些死宅男不肯把直升机还给我们
that we took from Reuben.
那是我们从罗本那儿抢来的
Is that right, Abraham?
是这样吗 亚伯拉罕
Oh, my god. She knows your name.
我的天啊 她知道你的大名
Helicopter, please.
直升机 还来
I love you.
我爱你
What just happened?
刚刚什么情况
You have your fans, I have mine.
你有帅哥追 我有宅男捧
Some day, your fans are going to work for my fans.
有朝一日 帅哥都得为宅男打工
Oh, um, Gloria,
那个 歌洛莉亚
Do you mind if I talk to Mitchell alone for a minute?
你介意我和米奇尔单独聊聊吗
It's okay. I already know what you said,
没事的 我已经知道你说什么了
And I think it's crazy.
我觉得那也太离谱了
Mitchell is not making me his mommy.
米奇尔没有把我当他的妈咪啊
No, I know. He's not, but I think that I might be.
我知道他没有 但我想是我把你当妈了
Okay, now you're going really, really crazy,
好吧 现在你更是疯话连篇了
because I am younger than you.
因为我可是比你还年轻哟
Mm, by 14 months, so let's settle down.
就年轻14个月 算了吧
What is going on with you today?
你今天怎么回事
I... all right, I'm working this out as I go.
我 好吧 我终于想明白了
I think maybe seeing
我觉得我今天见到
you get all buddy-buddy today with Gloria
你和歌洛莉亚那么亲密
made me feel like it did
让我觉得想当年
when you were with mom, and--and...
你和妈妈也如此 所以...
I don't know. I-I felt like the odd man out.
我不知道 我觉得我被你们抛弃了
Okay. Well, that--that's how I used to feel with you and dad.
其实 对于你和爸爸的关系 我也是同样的感觉
I know. I know. We--we chose teams,
我知道 我知道 我们各自选择阵营
even during the divorce. It...
就连爸妈离婚时也一样
Okay, the last couple years,
听我说 最近几年里
you and I have been our own team.
你和我是最亲密的
You know? And I don't want that to go away.
明白吗 所以我不希望我们姐弟俩疏远了
So...
所以
I guess I just felt a little left out today.
我想我今天有点被冷落的感觉
Shut up.
别说了
Okay, can you two try hugging a box
好吧 你们能不能换成抱箱子
so that your poor mother doesn't have to do all the hard work?
好让你们可怜的后妈不那么辛苦
I am sorry, Gloria, about all the mom stuff today.
歌洛莉亚 实在抱歉今天说的那些疯话
I just--I got this crazy idea
我只是 有个疯狂的想法
that you liked Mitchell better than me.
觉得你喜欢米奇尔胜过我
I do like Mitchell better than you.
我的确更喜欢米奇尔
What?
什么
Ay, please.
哎呀 拜托
Are you going to honestly tell me
你敢不敢诚实地告诉我
that I'm your favorite person in this family?
在这个家里你最喜欢我
I'm not even your favorite Colombian in this family.
在这个家 我甚至不算你最喜欢的哥伦比亚人吧
I would love to get closer to you.
我是很想和你搞好关系
You have my number.
你知道我电话
But call me quickly because I book up.
但是要早点打电话呦 很多人约我的
You never saw me.
你们谁也没看见我啊
There you are.
你在这啊
- I really need to talk to you. - You really don't.
-我真的需要和你谈谈 -完全没那必要
Jay, please. It's about work.
杰 拜托 是工作上的事
I got a text during your massage.
给你按摩的时候我收到一条短息
I've been offered a partnership in a new agency.
有一家新成立的公司请我去当合伙人
Good for you!
那不赖啊
I'm not so sure.
我不确定
I mean, there's--there's a big upside,
我是说 那的确算是大升职
But I have a stable job right now.
但我现在有份稳定的工作
I have three kids, and at least one of them's going to college.
我有3个孩子 至少有一个会上大学的
Worse case scenario, they all go.
一不小心 3个都会上的
Well, what does Claire think?
那么 克莱尔是怎么想的
I haven't told her yet. I wanted to talk to you first.
我还没和她说呢 我想先跟你谈谈
You've done this.
你有经验
Well, I think that there's only really one question.
其实 我觉得根本上其实只有一个问题
Whether I'm ready to run my own company?
我是否准备好自己下海创业吗
Ah, you're great with people.
你很擅长与人打交道
We know you're a good salesman.
我们知道你是个很好的推销员
You've managed to provide a good living in tough times.
你在经济不景气的时候 也让家人生活富足
Then what? Is this the right time?
那问题是什么 恰当的时机吗
Never a perfect time.
永远都没有恰当的时机
House could burn down tomorrow.
没准房子明天就烧了
Question is, do you want this?
问题是 你到底想不想这么做
Yeah.
Yeah, I really want it.
想 我真想自己干
Then gamble on yourself.
那就赌自己一把
I'd gamble on you.
我赌你赢
I'm gonna do it.
那我就干
There you go!
那不就得了
Thanks, Jay.
谢了 杰
Hey, look, I know you were reluctant to get that massage,
听着 我知道你之前不太愿意做按摩
but I think we can both agree it had a happy ending.
但我觉得 现在是皆大欢喜了
[通常用来形容情侣的幸福生活]
Please don't say that.
求你别说"欢喜"
If I could only save one possession in a fire,
如果我只能在火灾中带走一样物品
probably my first set of golf clubs.
应该会救我的第一套高尔夫球杆
My old man gave 'em to me.
是我老爸给我的
The engagement ring that Jay gave me
杰给我的结婚戒指
that changed my life.
改变了我的一生
Lily's adoption papers.
莉莉的领养证书
I was gonna say adoption papers.
我本来也想说是领养证书
So I guess, then, I would say my mom's recipe book.
既然你已经拿了 我就拿走我妈的菜谱
All our family photos...
所有的家庭照片
which I keep on my iPad, so my iPad.
我都存在iPad里 那就拿iPad吧
As long as I have my family,
只要我的家人在身边
I wouldn't need anything else.
我就什么都不需要了
Aw, man!
太假了
What?
怎么了嘛
You say something like that,
你说的境界那么高
it makes us all seem petty.
让我们显得好渺小
- Yeah. - Well...
-就是 -其实
I know.
我故意的
Hiss!
讨厌
Cam's sleeping. I don't wanna wake him.
小卡睡着了 我不想把他吵醒
He's had a rough day.
他今天可悲催了
Not as rough as grandpa's truck.
那也没外公的卡车悲催
Thank you so much for driving me.
多谢你们载我回家
I really didn't want to ride in that big rig.
我真的不想开那大卡车
It was amazing. Everybody was honking,
难忘的经历啊 当时所有人都在按喇叭
And I learned, like, five new curse words.
而且我还学了差不多五句脏话
Mostly from Cam.
大多都是小卡说的
Oh, I'm glad I could give you a laugh today.
真高兴今天能博得您二位千金一笑
You know, I didn't know that's what I was to you people--
我还不知道我在你们眼里
- a big joke. - No, honey, it wasn't like that.
-就一笑料 -不是那样的 亲爱的
No, we really didn't mean-- uncle Cam, we love you.
我们不是故意的 小卡舅夫我们爱你
Save it. I'm going back to bed.
得了吧 我要回去睡觉了
So he's still doing that?
他那老毛病还没好啊
Yeah. Yeah, but we're working on it.
是啊 不过我们正努力改呢