摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第15集: Finding Fizbo

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
- Hey, Cam. - Louise, what are you doing here?
-你好 小卡 -路易丝 你怎么来了
You're not dropping out of the
你不会是不来
league championship tonight, are you?
参加今晚的比赛了吧
Louise is dropping out of the league championship?
路易丝不来参加比赛了吗
Did you shoot yourself in the leg again?
你又开枪打中了自己的腿吗
Oh, my God, we're one win away
天啊 我和我的第一个体育奖杯之间
from my first sports trophy,
只隔着一场胜利的距离
and then this happens.
结果发生了这种破事
All I said was "Hey, Cam."
我只说了"你好 小卡"而已
So, this year, I invited Mitchell
今年我邀请了米奇尔
to join my gay bowling team -- the Britney Spares.
参加我的同性恋保龄球队 小甜甜·击倒你队
I came up with the team name, I designed the shirts.
队名是我想的 队服是我设计的
- Yeah. - It's not important who gets the credit.
-是啊 -谁得到荣誉并不重要
When we first stated, my bowling was, um -- well, it was iffy.
我们刚开始时 我的保龄球技烂透了
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
But then I practiced and I practiced
但我一直练习
until the shoe-rental guy called me "Decent."
直到球馆租鞋的人说我"挺像样"
翻译: 冰蓝 洗七里 zoeyyyyy glida 芝小士和番小茄
I'm not here as a teammate.
我不是作为队员来的
- I'm here on official police business. - What?
-而是来办警察公务的 -什么
翻译: 熊仔是水饺的老大 预言女巫狼人赛
Please tell me that is not you.
拜托告诉我这不是你
What is that?
那是什么
校对: 平民猎人盗贼赛
Oh, no.
时间轴: 三水
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Hmm. That's Fizbo...
那是菲茨宝
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
- Mm-hmm. - ...with a scary mask.
-是啊 -戴着可怕的面具
- That's clearly not me. - It's not him.
-很明显不是我 -不是他
No! Who would do that?
不 谁会做这种事啊
Who would take something so beautiful
谁会把这么美好的东西
and turn it into something so ugly?
变得这么丑恶
How did the guy get the costume?
那人怎么拿到那套小丑服的
Oh, who knows?
谁知道
Your father gave it to charity.
你二爸把它捐给了慈善机构
By accident.
是意外
How did I not hear that fight?
我怎么没听到这场吵架
Was I in town?
我当时在家吗
All right, then, uh, case closed.
那好吧 结案了
I'll see you guys tonight.
今晚见
What? No "Case closed."
什么 怎么能就此"结案"
We haven't even found the perp!
我们还没找到罪犯呢
Look, the only reason I was following up on this
听着 我跟进这个案子的唯一原因
is 'cause I thought it might be you.
就是因为我觉得这可能是你
Well, yeah, but we have to get my costume back.
但我们得拿回我的小丑服
We have to restore Fizbo's good name.
帮菲茨宝恢复名誉
Oh, but we're -- we're still gonna go bowling, right?
但是我们还要去打保龄球的 对吧
You give away my beloved alter ego,
你捐了我心爱的第二人格
and you won't even allow me 30 seconds
还不肯给我30秒
to have an emotional reaction?
让我有情绪反应吗
Yeah. No, it sounded fast as I was saying it.
我说那句话时就觉得没过脑子
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第十五集
And now for the finishing touch.
现在是最后一块
Franks for Frank!
给弗兰克的弗兰克牌巧克力塔
Dad's bachelor party's gonna be epic.
我爸的单身派对一定会超赞
You couldn't see it. That's why -- boom!
你看不出来 所以 击掌
Chicken wraps, white wine, fudge.
鸡肉卷 白葡萄酒 软糕
Is this a bachelor party
这是单身汉派对
or a party where ladies sit around watching "The Bachelor"?
还是女人坐着看相亲节目《单身汉》的派对
And why did you get me a triple-XL?
你为什么给我订XXXL的衣服
衣服上写着"我老实跟你说/让我当弗兰克"
The lady said it'd shrink in the wash.
导购说洗后会缩水
- How's it gonna do in the trash? - Jay.
-它在垃圾堆里会怎么样 -杰
Kidding. I'll use it to wash my car.
开玩笑的 我会用它来当洗车布
My dad is marrying my old babysitter Lorraine,
我爸爸要跟我儿时保姆洛林结婚了
who has a son,
而她有个儿子
which means that I am finally getting a brother!
也就是说我终于要有弟弟了
When I was young, I wanted a brother so much,
我小时候好想要个弟弟
my folks got me bunk beds.
我父母给我买了双层床
At night, I'd pretend he was up there and talk to him,
晚上我会装作我弟弟睡在上层 并跟他聊天
and when he didn't answer back, I always just figured,
他不回答我时 我就想着
"Well, Marty's in a mood again."
"马蒂又闹脾气了"
Excuse me. Do you serve crabs here?
请问这里供应螃蟹[服务坏脾气的人]吗
We serve anyone.
我们为任何人提供服务
Jokes only get old because they're good, right?
笑话变老哏是因为它们好笑 对吧
Nailed it.
说得很好
Phil, this is Ray.
菲尔 这是雷
Wow. I guess we're gonna be brothers.
看来我们要成为兄弟了
Bring it in.
来吧
Oh! No. Oh! What's happening?
不 怎么回事
We're brothers! Isn't this what brothers do?
我们是兄弟 兄弟不都这样吗
I don't know, but I love it!
我不知道 但我喜欢
This guy totally tried to touch my ding-dong.
这人想摸我的小鸡鸡
I didn't know it was that kind of party.
我都不知道这是那种派对
I guess you didn't see the white wine and fudge.
因为你没看见娘炮的白葡萄酒和软糖吧
White wine? That's not gonna get me there.
白葡萄酒 那可掰不弯我
Am I the only one who sees me
只有我觉得我今晚
choking that guy out tonight?
会把那家伙掐死吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I got a good feeling about Ray,
我觉得雷挺不错
and I-I felt a lot of him.
而他对我也挺"激烈"的
He's just a little wound up from the drive.
他只是一路坐车过来憋坏了
I'm sure you'll find he's a real solid citizen.
你肯定会发现他是个良好市民的
The sap across the hall left his door open.
走廊对面的傻瓜没关门
That's my room!
那是我的房间
Oh. So, I guess you'll need these.
看来我得把这瓶药还给你了
Before we start, thanks for agreeing
在我们开始前 谢谢大家
to do this read through of my latest play,
同意来读我的最新剧本
"A withering farewell under a harvest moon"...
《深秋满月下的讽刺告别》
So catch-
朗朗
...Colon, "The tears of angels."
冒号 《天使之泪》
- So catchy! - Right?
-朗朗上口 -是吧
It's a story of four women who come together
故事讲的是四个女人为了
to mourn the loss of the family patriarch.
哀悼逝去的一家之主而相聚
Oh, no. So sad, so very sad.
不 太悲伤了 实在太悲伤了
Pace yourself, crazy. We haven't even started.
慢慢来 疯婆子 我们还没开始呢
A man died, Claire.
有人去世了 克莱尔
A fake man,
虚构的人
and if he was a patriarch, he was a fake old man,
如果他是家族大家长 那就是虚构的老头子
And old men die.
老头子死了
Surely, this is a thought
这个想法
that has occurred to you from time to time, huh?
肯定时不时浮现在你的脑海中 对吧
Please don't make me part of this.
请别把我牵扯进来
Anyway, when it's over,
无论如何 读完后
feel free to share your thoughts --
尽管分享你们的看法
what you liked, what you loved,
你们喜欢的 喜爱的部分
but also the negatives --
但也要分享负面看法
What went over your head, any words you didn't know.
你们看不懂的部分 不认识的字
I'm submitting my latest play to a young playwrights festival,
我要把最新剧本投稿到青年剧作家文化节
but I want to hear it out loud first
但我想先听人读一遍
to be sure I've hit all my emotional marks.
以确保所有情感都写到位了
One might ask, "Why all female characters?"
或许有人会问 "为什么全是女性角色"
Let's just say, write what you know.
姑且说是懂什么写什么吧
Wait. To clarify, I understand women.
等等 为避免歧义 我是了解女性
I don't feel like I am one.
不是自我认同为女人
110 pages?
110页吗
What time are we supposed to get out of here?
我们要读到几点才能走啊
Oh, honey, you got a hot date tonight?
亲爱的 难不成今晚帅哥有约吗
Mom, don't be mean. Ignore her.
妈 别这么刻薄 别理她
I actually am in a relationship,
其实我还真交了个男朋友
but I've been hiding it from everybody
但我一直瞒着所有人
because I have once again chosen somebody
因为这次我又选了一个
that is completely inappropriate.
特别不合适的交往对象
It's this older guy -- Ben.
他叫本 年纪比较大
He works for my mother, and he lives with his mother.
他为我妈工作 还和他妈住在一起
I'm like a moth to a flame
我总像个扑火的飞蛾
if the flame is an underachieving man-child
而火指的是不上进
with a tasmanian devil tattoo on his butt.
屁股上还有卡通人物纹身的妈宝男
Sorry, this is going to take longer than I expected.
抱歉 这事要拖得比我预想得久
Can you wait there?
你能在那等我吗
Sure.
没问题
My mom's got her poker girls over, anyway.
反正我妈也把她的牌友闺蜜都叫到家里去了
This one lady, Karen, she gets real handsy with me.
有个叫凯伦的女人总是对我毛手毛脚
She's not un-hot, either.
她也不算没有魅力吧
美国女演员 曾以《穿普拉达的女王》获得金球奖最佳女配角提名
She's like an older, curvy Emily Blunt but Indian.
她就像更老更丰满印度版的艾米莉·布朗特
Don't try to make me jealous, Ben.
别妄想能让我吃醋 本
One of my regulars at the coffee shop
我在咖啡店的一个常客
is always asking if I want to do some motorboating.
总问我想不想乘汽艇
"汽艇"也能指把脸埋在巨乳里并发出汽艇的声音
If I didn't get seasick, I'd go.
要不是我会晕船 我就同意了
Now, okay, I don't want to get ahead of myself,
我不想把话说得太早
but does the trophy have each of our names,
但奖杯上有每个队员的名字吗
or is it just the team name,
还是只有队名
'cause I kind want one of my own, but --
因为我有点想要一个自己的奖杯 但
You know what? No, never mind. I'll just get it engraved.
算了 没事 到时我自己找人刻上去
Okay, how can you be thinking
都到了这种时候
about bowling at a time like this?
你怎么还能只想着保龄球
You mean as we're going in to our bowling championship?
你是指马上要打保龄球比赛的这种时候吗
Oh. Text message.
来短信了
Read text message.
读短信
You have a message from Martin.
您有一条来自马丁的短信
"I keep picturing you guys holding the trophy later tonight.
"我脑海总想到你们今晚高举奖杯的画面
Just kidding.
逗你玩
You're not invited to my victory party.
我不会请你们来我的庆功派对的
Ha ha."
哈哈"
Hello, Martin.
你好 马丁
Hello, Cameron. Hello, Mitchell.
你好 卡梅隆 你好 米奇尔
Where's the rest of Britney Queers?
小甜甜·基佬妮队其余的人呢
It's the Britney Spares, Martin.
是小甜甜·击倒你队 马丁
The Britney Queers were eliminated weeks ago.
小甜甜·基佬妮队几周前就被淘汰了
Yes, by us.
是的 被我们淘汰的
Eventually, all will fall
最终 所有人都将成为
to the Gay City Bowlers.
我们基城保龄球手的手下败将
I forget. Do all the names have to be puns?
我记不清了 所有球队名都必须用双关吗
Yes. It's like hair salons.
是的 就像理发店名一样
Unpleasant as always, Martin.
一如既往的不幸会 马丁
I'll see you in the alley.
咱们在球馆[小巷]里见
I'm sure you say that to a lot of men.
这话你对不少男人都说过吧
Mitchell! Fizbo!
米奇尔 是菲茨宝
- What? - Over there!
-什么 -就在那边
Cam-Cam, do you think it's possible
小卡 你觉得有没有可能
with how upset you are about Fizbo
是你太纠结菲茨宝的事
that-that maybe you're seeing things?
所以可出现了幻觉
Oh. No.
才不是
Maybe it's another guy with purple hair and a size 23 shoe.
也许世上还有另一个紫头发穿60号鞋的人
NBA知名退役球星
Maybe Dennis Rodman bowls here!
或许丹尼斯·罗德曼也在这打保龄球呢
And we begin.
咱们开始啦
Lights up on the living room of James Pickett.
詹姆斯·皮克特客厅里的灯亮着
The furnishings and art tell us he was a wealthy man,
家具和陈设告诉我们他是个有钱人
but his money couldn't buy taste.
但钱买不来品味
Enter four women in black
四个穿着黑色衣服的女人走了进来
returning from a funeral.
她们刚从葬礼上回来
First, James' widow Chloe Dubois-Pickett...
首先 詹姆斯的遗孀克洛伊·杜布瓦皮克特
That's me!
是我
...A beautiful french commoner who married up.
一位美丽的已婚法国女士
Ooh, la la.
乌啦啦
Next is Bailey, the granddaughter --
然后是贝莉 他的外孙女
cute as a button and just as smart.
可爱又聪明
I like her.
我喜欢她
Following her is James' sister,
接着是詹姆斯的妹妹
Professor Alma Diller, 60s.
阿尔玛·迪勒教授 60多岁
There's no problem she can't solve
世上没有她解不了的难题
except her own loneliness.
除了自己的孤单寂寞
Finally, James' daughter Kate --
最后是詹姆斯的女儿 凯特
attractive, intense, sharp-tongued,
迷人 认真 毒舌
fleeting moments of warmth.
热情转瞬即逝
Fleeting moments of warmth?
热情转瞬即逝
I get it.
我明白了
This is the story of the four of us
这就是在讲我们四个人
through some sort of distorted Manny lens.
不过套上了一层曼尼改编版滤镜
Yeah, just because I'm smart, I end up a spinster?
就因为我聪明 我就得是老处女吗
You know what I could be doing right now
你知道如果我不会晕船的话
if I didn't get seasick?
现在会在干嘛吗
Okay, calm down.
冷静冷静
These characters are a compilation
这些角色结合了
of many other women I've known, not you people.
我所认识的好多其他女性 不是你们
Okay, let's start.
好了 开始吧
Kate enters and crosses straight to the credenza,
凯特一进来就直接到了书橱面前
as she pours herself a much-needed glass of wine...
迫不及待地给自己倒了一杯红酒
Mm. Right.
好吧
To be honest, I can't believe
说实话 我真不敢相信
the old grump didn't die years ago.
这老麻烦拖到现在才死
Nice.
漂亮
My first line is something horrible about my dead dad.
我的第一句词就是说我死去父亲的坏话
How cold do you think I am?
你觉得我是有多冷漠啊
Didn't I just say it's not you?
我刚不是说了 不是你吗
Isn't it, though?
难道不是吗
What?
什么
Old people die, get over it?
老人去世不算事儿
That was, like, 20 minutes ago.
那不是你20分钟前说的吗
Okay, now, hang on a second.
等下
Okay, this seems like a whole thing,
感觉你们还得吵一会儿
so I'm just gonna go grab a water real quick.
我去喝个水 很快
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Who are you texting?
你在和谁发短信
Ahh! No one.
没谁
- I'm just reading my horoscope. - Liar.
-我只是在看我的星座运程 -骗人
Why would anyone read their horoscope so late in the day?
哪会有人这么晚看自己的星座运程
Everything's already happened.
事情都已经发生完了
There's a dude, isn't there?
有个男孩 是不是
What? No.
什么 不是
Sneaking off with your phone,
拿着手机鬼鬼祟祟
the clean hair,
洗了头
your one bra that fits properly -- spill.
穿着唯一合身的一件胸罩 从实招来
Okay, fine.
好吧
There is a dude.
是有个男孩
Oh, god, it's not another high-school boy, is it?
天啊 别又是个高中生
No. He's legal.
不 他成年了
He's just embarrassing in a different way.
只是在其他方面让人有点尴尬
You know you've been like this your whole life --
你知道吗 你从小到大一直这样
ashamed of the romantic, sexual part of you.
对浪漫与情欲方面的自己感到羞耻
Honestly, it seems like you think you don't deserve it,
说实话 感觉像你觉得自己不配有爱情一样
but you do.
但你配啊
And if this guy is fun and good to you
如果这个男生有趣 对你也不错
and doesn't ride a scooter, let it be okay.
不骑摩托 就别为难自己了
Haley.
海莉
Thanks.
谢谢
Ladies, I don't know
姑娘们 我不知道
what emotional thing is playing out right now,
这现在在上演什么感情大戏
but how about you save it for over there?
但保留一下情感 用在戏剧上如何
And then I sent you the cutest video
我发给你了一个超可爱的视频
of a puppy nursing on a mama lion,
母狮子在哺乳一只小狗
and what do you text back?
你回了什么
She's getting him fat
她把他养胖
so that he tastes better at lunch?
这样把它当午饭吃掉时更美味
Yeah, so what? My crime is I'm hilarious?
那又怎样 我这人搞笑也是罪吗
Can we get back to this, please?
我们能回到剧本上吗
Kate just said she couldn't believe
凯特刚说她不敢相信
her father didn't die sooner, then --
她爸没早点死 然后
The widow Dubois slumps in a chair, emotional.
遗孀杜布瓦倒卧在椅子上 伤心
Ohh, ma cherie,
亲爱的[法语]
your papa would be devastated to hear you say
你爸爸听到你说这么麻木不仁的话
such insensitive things.
会伤心死的
Really?
不是吧
Are you gonna do the whole accent thing?
你确定要搞口音这套吗
Lo and behold -- what do we see?
瞧瞧 我们看到了什么
The queen of spades is gone! Where could she be?
黑桃Q不见了 它会在哪呢
In Frank's pocket. I saw you put it there.
在弗兰克口袋里 我看到你放进去了
So it is!
真的啊
Great trick, Phil.
魔术真棒 菲尔
And nice assist, Ray.
你真是"好"托儿 雷
I thought this was supposed to be a bachelor party.
这不该是单身汉派对吗
Where's the female entertainment?
有女性的娱乐项目哪去了
Oh, don't you worry about that.
这个你不用担心
* Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream *
* 睡魔先生 给我个梦中情人 *
Mr.Sandman - The Chordettes
* Make him the cutest that I've ever seen *
* 要让他是我见过最帅的人 *
* Give him two lips like roses and clover *
* 赐他两瓣玫瑰与三叶草般的嘴唇 *
* Then tell him that his lonesome nights... *
* 告诉他那些寂寞的夜晚... *
What are you doing?!
你在做什么
Calling time of death.
宣布死亡时间
Oh, not you ladies.
不是你们 女士们
You're still very vital, of course.
你们当然还活力充沛
Hey, we really appreciate
我们真的很感谢
all the riveting you did during the war.
你们在战时为国家做的贡献
Dad was enjoying them.
老爸正享受呢
Just as well.
走了也行
I'm about to be married.
我就要结婚了
I don't need to be tempted by all those bum, bum, bums.
我没必要被那些臀臀臀[棒棒棒]诱惑
Oh, is that it for the planned activities?
你准备的活动就这些了吗
No, we're just getting started.
不 好戏才刚开始
For the next hour, it's a $5 buy-in game of Uno,
接下来一小时玩赌注五美元的乌诺牌
then downstairs to Captain Scupper's,
然后下楼去老船长餐厅
the best oysters in the desert.
吃沙漠中最好的牡蛎
And finally, put on your neckties, gentlemen,
最后 先生们 打上领带
'cause I have four balcony seats to Mr. Neil...
因为我有四张楼座票去看尼尔...
Please say "Diamond."
拜托是戴蒙德[知名歌手]
...Sedaka.
萨达卡[歌手]
What a night!
多么丰富的夜晚
Oh, we need some ice.
我们冰不够了
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
What the hell's Uno?
乌诺牌是什么
Sort of a thinking man's Crazy Eights.
有点像用脑版的"疯狂八点"游戏
Instead of playing cards up here,
与其在这里玩桌游牌
there is a casino downstairs with actual big-boy drinks.
楼下有家赌场 还有我们大人该喝的烈酒
I'm right behind him.
我跟他去
We'll grab Phil on the way.
我们路上叫上菲尔
Or wouldn't it be fun for him to try and find us?
或者让他找我们 他应该觉得更有趣吧
Oh, he'll love that!
他肯定会喜欢的
Hey, Louise, I just saw that psycho imposter clown
路易丝 我刚看到那个变态的冒名小丑
out by the dumpster giving me threatening looks.
在外面垃圾箱旁恐怖地瞪着我
- Look, Flouncy... - It's Fizbo.
-听着 肥子宝... -是菲茨宝
I'm talking to you.
我说的是你
I don't have time for your clown nonsense.
我没时间听你废话什么小丑
We've got a championship to win.
我们要赢下冠军
I'm gonna go warm up with the pindigo girls.
我去跟球瓶[靛蓝]女孩队一起暖身了
Why does this have to be happening today?
为什么这非要在今天发生呢
Mitchell, maybe it's happening because it's today.
米奇尔 或许就因为是今天才发生的
Maybe somebody is trying to get in my head
或许有人想扰乱我思绪
to throw me off my game.
让我不能好好比赛
Oh, honey, do you really think people care enough to --
亲爱的 你真以为有人会在意到...
Hey, you know what, there are six people just in my eyesight
光现在就能看到有六个人
that would do anything to break my winning streak.
会不惜一切破坏我的连胜
For instance, Martin.
比如 马丁
He's never forgiven me
他从没原谅我
for making him feel like your father was in love with him.
让他误以为你爸爱他那事
Okay, it couldn't have been Martin.
不可能是马丁
We saw him, like, three seconds
我们看到他之后刚过三秒
before you thought that you saw Fiz--
你就以为你见到菲茨...
- Actually saw. - Okay.
-是真的看到 -好吧
And what's this about my dad?
他跟我爸是怎么回事来着
Fine. It's not Martin.
行行 不是马丁
But it certainly could be Senor Kaplan.
但绝对有可能是卡普兰先生
Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis.
一 二 三 四 五 六[西语]
Hola, Senor Kaplan.
你好 卡普兰先生
If you're here to talk trash, I'm not interested.
你要是来呛声 我没兴趣听
Where were you 20 minutes ago,
你20分钟前在哪里
and can anybody account for your whereabouts?
有谁能证明你的行踪吗
Not that it's any of your business,
虽然不关你事
but I happened to be in the photo booth taking some solos.
但我刚去照相亭拍单人照去了
I'm gonna use number three for my new passport.
我新护照照片要用第三张
I would use number two. There's a twinkle in your eye.
要我就用第二张 眼里闪烁着光芒
But I have a different theory
但我认为你20分钟前
as to where you were 20 minutes ago,
是在别的地方
and it would have given you exactly enough time
而且你会有刚好足够的时间
to change out of a clown costume into your bowling outf--
换下小丑服 穿上保龄球服...
- What's wrong? Wha... - No. No, no.
-怎么了 -不不不
I just saw -- I just saw Fi-- Fizbo
我刚看到 看到菲 菲茨宝
in -- in -- in the mirror.
出现在 在镜子里
I don't know what's going on with you, Tucker,
我不知道你是怎么回事 塔克
but in my culture, we like to call it loco en la cabeza.
但用我的家乡话来说就是"脑子疯了"[西语]
Okay, you know what? Knock it off. You're Canadian.
行了 别装了 你是加拿大人
"You all seem to forget I'm not alone. I have Albert.
"你们似乎都忘了我并不孤独 我有艾伯特
You can search the world,
我敢打赌你搜遍全世界
and I defy you to find a more devoted, loving...
也找不到另一更忠诚 更深情的...
Parrot."
鹦鹉"
"I used to like talking to Albert,
"我以前很喜欢跟艾伯特聊天
but then we got into a fight over a cracker."
可后来我们为了抢一块饼干吵了架"
"Kate whispers to Bailey as they watch the widow
"两人看着这个寡妇伤心地敲击琴键时
sadly plunking notes on the piano."
凯特对贝莉说"
"How long do we have to stay with her?
"咱们还得陪她多久
We can leave now, right?"
我们可以走了吧"
"I knew when your papa died,
"我早知道要是你爸死了
I would never see you again."
你就绝对不会再来看我了"
"No matter what I do,
"不论我做了什么
you refuse to accept that I accepted you."
你就是拒绝接受我已接受了你"
"Mais non.
"没这回事
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just so emotional today."
我今天心情太百感交集了"
"But of course you are, Chloe.
"你心情复杂是应该的 克洛伊
And I'm sorry if I made you feel like an outsider."
很抱歉我让你觉得自己是个外人"
"I love you, you know? Je t'aime."
"我爱你 你知道吗 我爱你"
"I love you, too."
"我也爱你"
Black out.
灯光灭
Bravo! Bravo!
太棒了 太棒了
Really, Manny?
你不是吧 曼尼
My character gets into a fight with a parrot over a cracker?
我的角色为了一块饼干跟鹦鹉吵了一架
I told you that story in confidence.
我跟你说了这是秘密
And for the record...
姐告诉你
I am nothing like my character.
我一点也不像我的角色
I'm not lonely at all.
姐一点也不孤独
I have tons of options.
追我的人排队排老长了
I'm actually going to see one right now.
我现在就要去见一个
And thanks to Haley,
多亏了海莉
I'm no longer ashamed of talking about him.
我再也不会羞于谈他了
Ooh! Who is it?
是谁啊
- No one. - What's his name?
-没谁 -叫什么名字
Nothing.
没什么
Well, if that's it for the feedback...
好吧 如果没有其他反馈的话...
- No, actually... - Oh. Yay.
-我还有 其实 -好吧
For me, the ending felt a little trite.
我觉得结尾有点老套
There's a lot of good stuff in there,
有很多好的部分
but the whole "I'm sorry, I'm sorry,
但是那一大堆"对不起 对不起
I love you, I love you" -- I just --
我爱你 我爱你"的 我只是
I think women are more complicated than that.
觉得女人心思比那更复杂一些
Don't listen to her, Manny.
别听她胡说 曼尼
The ending was beautiful.
结尾很好
It's just that some women have a hard time
只是有些女人不善于
expressing their feelings.
表达自己的感情
Oh, this again?
又来了
Gloria, I'm a very feeling person.
歌洛莉亚 我可是很善于表达的人
Oh, really?
是吗
From the woman that writes in my birthday cards
你在给我的生日贺卡上就写
"Best, Claire."
"祝好 克莱尔"
How is that not warm?
这怎么不暖心了
I am wishing you quite literally the best.
我可是在给你最"好"的祝福
I am a person in your family.
我是你家人
I am not the woman that does your eyebrows.
不是给你修眉毛的
Why would I send her a birthday card?
我为什么会给修眉毛的送生日贺卡
The question is why can't you write "Love, Claire"?
问题是 你为什么不写"爱你的克莱尔"
I write "Love, Gloria."
我都会写"爱你的歌洛莉亚"
I even dot the "I" with a huge heart.
还在"我"上点了一大颗心
I tell you that I love you, and you say "Me, too."
我对你说我爱你 你回我"我也是"
Why? Why can't you tell me that you love me?
为什么 你为什么就是不能说你爱我
I don't know why I can't tell you that I --
我也不知道为什么我说不出口
There was a time when I wanted to,
我有段时间想要说的
and then the moment passed and time went by
但错过了那时刻 再加上时光流逝
and then it just felt forced.
再说就感觉很刻意
You -- you say it all the time.
你整天说这句话
One could argue that dilutes it.
某些人会觉得反而稀释了话中感情呢
Oh, so now it's my fault?
所以是我的错
I am lashing out at you
我这么跟你吵
because this is not the first time
是因为我已经不止一次
I've been accused of this.
被人这么指责了
I am sorry I haven't said it before, Gloria.
很抱歉我之前一直都没说过 歌洛莉亚
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Okay.
好了
My God, you're right. It is trite.
我的天 你说得对 的确很老套
- You got this, Sam! - Come on.
-你可以的 萨姆 -加油
Come on!
加油
You on the other hand -- you throw one more gutter ball,
而你 要是再扔一个洗沟球
And I will literally frame you for murder.
我就会诬陷你杀了人
No pressure.
别有压力
I wonder what that's about.
那是怎么回事
You two seem awfully chummy.
你俩看上去很亲密嘛
Well, if by "chummy," you mean,
如果你说的"亲密"指的是
"In the throes of an electric sexual relationship,"
"处于一段来电的激情恋爱关系"
then, yes, you bet your bowling balls we're chummy.
对 我们以你的保龄球发誓我们亲密得很
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
I just put it all together.
这就说得通了
You're both Fizbo.
你俩都是菲茨宝
When I'm with one of you,
我跟你们其中一个在一起
The other's wearing the costume, creating the perfect alibi.
另一个就去穿小丑服 制造完美不在场证明
Light-bulb moment!
灵光一闪啊
This clown thing again.
又在说小丑的事了
Look, Tucker, if I wanted to get back at you
塔克你听我说 如果我想报复你
for, oh, I don't know, say something like
报复一些比如像是
setting me up with your straight father-in-law,
撮合我跟你直男岳父之类的事
I certainly wouldn't do it
我绝对不会用
- by stealing your stupid bozo suit. - It's Fizbo.
-偷走你傻逼宝服的手段 -是菲茨宝
Way to take the high road, sweetie.
亲爱的 你人品最高尚了
First, I'd hack your e-mails,
首先 我会侵入你电邮
then I'd create several fake social-media accounts,
然后我会创几个社交网站小号
which I would use to mount the multi-pronged smear campaign
用来散播全方位泼你脏水的谣言
to drive a wedge between you and everything you love.
让你与所有你爱的人的关系四分五裂
That's maybe a bit of a red flag.
这话或许有点吓到人啊
And then I'd get several credit cards in your name
接着我会用你名义办几张信用卡
and then embark on a massive identity-theft scheme
并着手进行一场大规模身份盗窃计划
that would leave you bankrupt
把你搞到破产
and, with any luck at all, facing criminal charges.
如果老天开眼 甚至还让你被刑事起诉
That's what I'd do.
这才是我的报复方式
Okay. She's a bit of a handful, huh?
好啦 她就是个小调皮蛋
You know, I was thinking, maybe we should take a beat
我刚在想 或许我们这周末
on meeting your parents this weekend.
去见你父母的事可以再缓缓
What do you say? All right.
你怎么看 好啦
What?
什么
Bravo! Bravo.
高 太高招了
If you think your little over-the-top revenge monologue
如果你觉得你这段浮夸的报仇独白
is gonna throw me off your scent,
能够令我转移怀疑对象
then you are sorely mistaken.
那你就大错特错了
Now open your bag.
打开你的包
What?
什么
All of you, open your bags!
你们所有人 打开你们的包
You don't have... Cam, you got to stop.
你们不用... 小卡 你快停下
Open them!
快打开
You're paranoid. You are paranoid.
你有妄想症 你在发神经
No one is dressing up...
没有人穿着你...
Oh, damn it, I hate it when you're right.
靠 最恨你对我错的时候了
What -- Oh! There he is!
什么 他在那里
Chase him! Get him!
追 快把他拿下
Stop! Imposter!
站住 你个冒牌货
Close your door, ma'am! We're in pursuit!
请关上门 女士 我们在追犯人
- Okay, okay, okay. - Thank you!
-好啦 悠点 悠点 -谢谢
Okay.
好啦
We lost him.
我们追丢他了
Wait. His mask.
等等 他落了面具
It smells like beer and cheese fires.
闻起来有啤酒跟起司薯条味
- Oh, Mitchell, that's good investigative work. - Yes.
-米奇尔 简直神探啊 -太好啦
You've narrowed it down
你把犯人缩小到
to everyone in the bowling alley.
保龄球馆里的所有人啦
Uno.
我只剩一张牌啦
There you are.
你在这里啊
We've been looking all over for you.
我们到处找你呢
Did you check in here, in the room where the party is?
你们有来这里找过吗 派对举办处这里
Don't worry. We didn't forget about you.
别担心 我们没忘掉你
I hope it was worth it.
希望你们做的事
We missed our reservation to Captain Scupper's.
比我们错过的老船长餐厅更值得一去
Don't worry, Phil. We ate.
别担心 菲尔 我们吃过了
Pit boss sent some shrimp cocktails
赌场经理送了免费鲜虾鸡尾酒
over to our craps table.
到我们的双骰赌桌
Along with some regular cocktails, am I right?
还有一些普通的真鸡尾酒 对吧
Yeah!
对啊
You -- you had to be there.
你 你得在场才知道笑点
I get it. You had shrimp and drinks.
我懂 你们吃了虾喝了酒
Now, if it's not too much trouble,
如果不会给你们造成麻烦
maybe we could get back on schedule.
我们能继续走安排的行程了吗
We don't want to miss Sedaka's opening act --
我们可不能错过萨达卡的暖场表演
Extremely little richard.
矮人版小理查
小理查是出生于1932年的老牌男歌手
Good golly, is he small!
天啊 他可真是超矮
Change of plans -- I traded those tickets
计划改变了 我把那些票
for seats to "Sexcalibur."
换成了"亚瑟王的逼中剑"的票
- You what? - It's a dirty "Medieval times."
-你干嘛了 -是色情版的"中世纪秀"
Are you kidding me?
你不是吧
It's okay, Phil.
没关系的 菲尔
I waited 79 years to see Neil Sedaka.
我等了79年看尼尔·萨达卡的表演
I can wait another 79.
我不介意再等79年
No, dad. You're being too nice.
不行 老爸 你又烂好人了
This is your bachelor party, not yours!
这是你的单身汉派对 不是你的
You're ruining this whole night.
今晚都让你给毁了
You ruined it when you planed it.
你在计划的时候就毁了今晚
And get that finger out of my face.
把你的脏手指给我拿开
Nobody hijacks my dad's party,
没有人可以抢走我爸的派对
and nobody tells me where to put my finger.
也没有人能控制我的手指放哪
Here we go.
熊孩子来啦
I wanted a brother when I was 10,
我十岁的时候想要个弟弟
not a 10-year-old brother!
不是想要只有十岁的弟弟
You're the baby!
你才是幼稚鬼
You're older, but you're the baby.
你虽然比我大 可你才是幼稚的那个
You're no Marty!
你才比不上马蒂
It's not much of a fight, but maybe we should --
虽然算不上打架 但还是需要拦一下吧
I know. I thought it was gonna get good.
我知道 我原以为会越打越精彩
All right, that's enough. Stop.
行了 住手 不许打了
Phil, you're being ridiculous.
菲尔 你这种表现太荒谬了
Ray, I don't know you, but you seem like a horse's ass.
雷 我不认识你 但你感觉就是一个蠢货
All right, now! Grow up!
住手 可以了 成熟一点
Start acting like gentlemen.
稍微有点大人样儿
Uh, would you two mind
不知你们两个介不介意
stepping out in the hall for a second?
先一步去走廊等一会
I need to have a word with Phil.
我有几句话想跟菲尔谈一谈
All right, but hurry up.
行吧 但你尽量快一点
We don't want to miss the unlacing of the first wench.
我们可不能错过第一个少妇开始脱衣
You know, I really appreciate
你知道吧 我真的很感激
all you've done arranging my party,
你为了我的单身派对准备的这一切
But, you know, I'm happy doing whatever.
但其实做什么活动我都会很高兴
Is something else bothering you?
是不是有什么别的事让你不开心了
I don't know.
我也不清楚
So much is changing, dad.
只是太多事情在改变 爸
I guess I'm kind of afraid that this is the end of an era.
我可能是有点害怕这将会是一个时代的终结
Now I have to share you with Lorraine, with that.
现在我得适应要和洛林与那家伙分享你
You're not losing me.
你不会失去我的
As a matter of fact, you're gonna be seeing a lot more of me.
而且事实上 你以后会更经常见到我了呢
Lorraine and I have been kind of kicking around the idea
洛林和我其实也在商量这个想法
of moving to California.
就是搬到加州来
To be closer to me?
为了离我更近吗
Yes.
是啊
And to be farther from Ray.
也为了离雷稍微远一点
Hey, Louise, we just saw evil Fizbo again.
路易丝 我们刚刚又看到恶魔版菲茨宝了
It's true. I was there.
是真的 我刚才亲眼看见
We lost him in the parking lot.
但我们追到停车场就追丢了
Yeah, we looked in every car.
是啊 我们检查了每一辆车
Geez, Louise, there has to be something you can do.
天啊 路易丝 你肯定能做点什么的吧
Fine. First thing tomorrow, I'll look into it
好的 明早我立刻去查
if you can focus on bowling.
但前提你专心打这场保龄球赛
- I can. - There you are.
-我可以 -你在这里啊
I've been looking all over for you. It's your turn.
我刚才到处找你 轮到你上场了
Sorry. I was in the ladies room.
对不起 我刚才去了厕所
I was putting icyhot on my hammies.
给我的小屁屁贴镇痛药布
D-did you do something to your hand?
你手怎么了吗
I just hurt it playing air hockey.
我刚才玩空气曲棍球的时候弄伤了
They got rid of the air hockey table months ago.
他们几个月前就把空气曲棍球桌撤掉了
Uh -- nothing. I mean, I was --
不是啦 我是指...
Wait -- w-wait -- wait a minute.
等等 等一下 慢着听我说
You go missing,
你刚刚消失了
Then you mysteriously hurt your hand, and t--
然后你说不清原由地伤到了你的手 而且
Okay, okay -- there is lipstick in this mask,
好的很好 这个面具里留下的口红印
and it is -- it is the same shade as the lipstick on your beer.
它 它和你啤酒杯上的口红印同色
You're Fizbo?
你居然是假菲茨宝吗
You wear lipstick?
你居然涂口红啊
But you're on our team.
但你是跟我们一队的啊
Why would you do this?
你为什么要这样做啊
Because you bug me.
因为我快被你恶心死了
That's it?
就因为这样吗
You picked the team name, you designed the shirts,
队伍名也是你选 队伍服也是你设计
You take all the credit.
所有的荣誉都让你揽了
Everything's about you.
所有的事都是以你为中心
You messed with his head so he'd lose us the team championship.
你扰乱他的思维 好让他害我们队输掉比赛
Yeah, opening the door for -- for you to be captain.
然后自己当上队长之路就一片光明
I should be captain.
本来就应该是我当队长
Give me my Fizbo.
把我的菲茨宝还给我
You get out of my face.
然后你从我的面前消失
Wait, wait, no. Hold on. Hold on.
等一下 稍等我确认一下
Is there still a chance that we could win this?
我们还有任何希望赢这场比赛吗
Not unless we can pick up 57 pins in one frame.
除非我们能一球击倒57个球瓶
Yeah. And you get out of his face.
好的 你现在从他面前消失
- Hello, fruit of your father's loins. "Mitchell"'s fine.
-你好 您父亲胯下的作品 -叫"米奇尔"就行了
You know, speaking of jay --
既然聊到了杰
You brought him up.
是你自己提起的
Well, your father and I had a moment...
好吧 你爸爸和我 曾来电过一会儿
Uh-huh. ...A couple of years ago
就在几年之前
when he was pretending to be gay
在他假装是基佬
第6季第20集
so that he could bowl in our league.
来参加我们的保龄球赛时那会儿
I know he said it was all an act,
我知道他说了那全是演的
but what I felt from him --
但我从他身上所感受到的
it was just so very real.
感觉实在太真实了
Okay, Martin, I hate to break this to you,
好了马丁 我也不想泼你冷水
but my dad is potentially
但我的父亲很有可能是
the straightest man on the planet.
这个星球上最直的男人
Yeah, but notwithstanding,
我知道 但尽管如此
do you think maybe you could give me his phone number?
你能不能考虑把他的电话号码留给我
It's just always felt like unfinished business to me.
和他之间我总感觉有故事还没有完结
I am not giving you his phone number.
我绝不会把他的电话号码给你的
I'll give you my trophy.
我愿意给你我的奖杯
It's 310...
你记一下是 310...