摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第18集: Five Minutes

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Hey -- I just caught a glimpse of our pilot,
我刚刚瞟到了机长
and he looks exactly like Sully.
他长得和萨利机长一模一样
美国英雄机长 他的故事在2016年还翻拍了电影
I-I think it is Sully.
我觉得就是萨利机长本人
I think that's a woman.
我记得机长好像是个女的
- No, it's a -- ‭- Yeah.
-才不是 -是的
Oh, I know what you're doing,
我知道你的小算盘
you're testing the limits of my feminism.
你在测试我有多支持女权主义
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
I will have you know that
告诉你吧
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
I am perfectly fine putting my life in the hands
我完全能接受我的生命
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
of a female pilot.
掌握在女性飞行员手中
翻译: 洗七里 glida 油腻希
Hi, folks. This is your captain.
各位旅客们好 我是你们的机长
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Our flight time to Turks and Caicos
本航班将于6小时24分钟后
翻译: 狂风暴雨赛太公
is six hours, 24 minutes.
抵达特克斯和凯科斯群岛[中美洲]
Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff.
各乘务人员 准备起飞
All right.
好了
校对: 挥别红V赛太公
‭Time to take that special flying medicine Ronaldo gave us.
该吃罗纳多给我们的特殊晕机药了
Yes, what does "Cuidado" mean?
是啊 这个"库达多"是什么意思
Cuidado实为西语"警告"的意思
I think it means "Sleep tight"?
好像是"安眠"的意思
时间轴: 三水
- I don't know. - ‭Oh, well, cheers!
-我也不知道 -好吧 一口闷
Cuidado.‭
祝您安眠
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
Okay.
好啦
What happened?
什么情况
Did we land?
我们已经降落了吗
Oh, man, that stuff is good.
这药效果也太好了
Bad news, folks,
旅客们 我有个坏消息
we have some mechanical issues.
发生了一些机械故障
We need to head back to the gate.
我们需要返回登机口
Okay, any time you head back to the gate,
每当听到返回登机口
that means your flight's not taking off.
就表示你航班不会起飞
All right, gather your things.
好吧 拿好行李
We're gonna need to scramble to find another one.
我们得赶紧换个航班
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第十八集
五分钟可以发生许多事
Okay, Mr. Pritchett, there is a connecting flight
普里契特先生 五分钟后
through Dallas that leaves in five minutes.
有一趟在达拉斯转机的航班
You can catch it if you hurry.
如果二位尽快的话可以赶上
I don't want to go to Dallas.
可我不想去达拉斯
We're going to Turks and Caicos.
我们要去的是特克斯和凯科斯群岛
Dallas is just where you make your connection.
您在达拉斯转机而已
I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time
不好意思 我的大脑
processing information right now.
现在处理不了任何信息
We took sleeping pills.
我们吃了安眠药
Just make your way over to gate 32.
你们只要去32号登机口就好
- Okay. - Okay.
-好的 -好的
I can- wow.
我去
Wait, why do these say "Dallas"?
等等 机票上怎么写着"达拉斯"
- I have no idea. ‭- Ma'am?
-我不知道 -女士
Sorry, there's been a horrible mistake.
抱歉 我们遇到了严重问题
We don't want to go to Dallas.
我们想去的不是达拉斯
Okay.
好吧
Listen carefully -- you're connecting in Dallas
仔细听好 你们是在达拉斯转机
to Turks and Caicos.
到特克斯和凯科斯群岛
You need to be at gate 32 in four minutes,
你们要在4分钟内赶到32号登机口
do you understand?
明白吗
Yes. I'm not an idiot.
当然 我又不是白痴
Okay, we have to be at gate 4 in 32 minutes.
好 我们要在32分钟内赶到4号登机口
No, gate 32, write it down.
错了 是32号登机口 写手上
Okay.
写就写
Why is she so angry?
她哪来这么大火气
Isn't it obvious? She's totally into me.
这不明摆着的吗 她对我有意思
- She gave me a marker. - Mmm! Makes sense.
-不然怎么白送我笔 -有道理
- All right. ‭- Okay.
-走着 -走着
- I'm just gonna follow you. - Okay. ‭Yeah.
-我就跟着你走了 -走着
Wrong!
走错了
I knew it. Instinct.
我就知道 我直觉可准了
- Okay, yes. ‭- Wait, no, my bag.
-走着 -等等 不 我的包呢
- My bag's gone. - ‭Okay, okay.
-我的包不见了 -好吧
It has my passport in it.
我的护照还在包里呢
Wait, that guy -- he has my bag.
等等 那家伙 他偷了我的包
Excuse me, sir.
不好意思 先生
Nice try stealing my bag.
想偷我的包没那么容易
I see you've already painted it.
你居然已经把包涂成别的颜色了
Cam, it-it's back on your shoulder!
小卡 包又出现在你肩膀上了
Oh, my God. You are good.
我的天 你可真是神乎其技
Cam, listen to me, listen to me, listen to me.
小卡 听我说听我说
If we're gonna have any chance of getting to Dallas
如果我们想平安抵达达拉斯
and then surviving there, we are going to need hats.
并在那幸存下去 我们需要帽子
Hats.
帽子
Hats.
帽子
Excuse me, sir, sir, sir, sir,
不好意思 先生先生先生
are you the proprietor of this haberdashery?
您是这间帽子小铺的业主吗
Can you point me in the direction
你能够告诉我你店里
of your finest sports caps?
最好的体育鸭舌帽吗
What team?
哪个队的
"为哪个队效力"常指性向是弯还是直
Gay -- I'm not sure why that's relevant.
弯的 我不知道这和买帽子有什么关系
Oh. Okay.
你怎么这样
I'll just --
我还是
Yeah, I have a question for you.
我也有个问题想问你
When you're outside the workplace, do you wear hats?
你不上班的时候也戴帽子吗
Or does that just kind of make you feel
还是那样会让你觉得
like you're always in the office?
你一直在上班
Oh, you know what, I think I am going to get these.
这样吧 这些我全要了
No, Mitchell, we can't --
不行 米奇尔 我们不能
Oh, look, little girls' hats.
看啊 小女孩戴的帽子
Ooh. We should get one for Linda.
我们应该给琳达买一顶
- Who? - ‭Um, our daughter?
-那是谁 -我们的女儿啊
- No, it's Lily. - Oh, I love that name.
-不 她叫莉莉 -我喜欢那个名字
Mitchell, why do you have 32 written on your arm?
米奇尔 你胳膊上怎么写着32
I have no idea.
我不知道
Maybe it's some sort of code, or maybe it's my age.
或许是什么密码 或许是我的年纪
Do I look 32 to you?
你觉得我看起来像32岁吗
Tell me the truth. No, you know what -- don't.
实话实说 不 不要说实话
Well, if we wrote it down, it must be something important.
如果我们写在手上 那肯定是很重要的事
Hey, we should write down other stuff
我们该把其他看起来
that seems important so we don't forget.
很重要的事也写下来 以免忘了
Yeah, okay.
对 好的
Um, well, hats.
帽子
- Hats, obviously. - Obviously.
-帽子 这是当然的 -当然的
Okay. Ah, what else?
好 还有什么
- I feel like there was a -- - A number.
-我记得还有个什么 -一个数字
- there was -- 32. - 32.
-是32 -32
Attention, please.
旅客们请注意
Passengers Mitchell Pritchett and Cameron Tucker...
米奇尔·普里契特与卡梅隆·塔克
- You're hearing that, right? - Yeah.
-你也听到了吧 -听到了
...please report to gate 32 immediately.
请立即到32号登机口登机
Are we in trouble?
我们犯错误了吗
- I don't know. - He sounds mad.
-我不知道 -他听起来很生气
He does. Hey.
是很生气 你看
No, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no. Cam, don't.
不不不 小卡 不要
Don't you dare.
你敢
Don't you dare.
你敢
No, I -- they just look so soft and inviting.
不 椅子看起来太舒服太有诱惑力了
I-I don't think I can go on.
我觉得我坚持不住了
Tell Linda I love her.
告诉琳达我爱她
No, you're gonna tell Linda yourself, okay?
不 你要挺过去亲口告诉她
I cannot go to Dallas without you.
没有你我在达拉斯怎么活
The portions there are so big.
他们菜那么大份我自己吃会死
I'm just so tired. I'm so very tired.
我太累了 我实在太累了
I just need to close my eyes.
我眼睛都睁不开了
Oh! ‭Knock it off!
少跟我来这套
Ow! ‭You're gonna suck it up.
你得忍住
You're gonna pull your act together.
你得打起精神来
And you're coming with me to gate 3232.
你得跟我去3232号登机口
That can't be right.
这号码不对吧
We're just never gonna make it.
我们永远到不了
Oh, my God. You're right.
我的天 你说得对
We're gonna die in this airport.
我们会死在这个机场的
This is the final boarding call
这是去达拉斯的224航班
for flight 224 to Dallas at gate 32.
在32号登机口的最后登机通知
Wait, there's still time. Sir, stop!
等等 我们还赶得及 英雄请留步
Stop!
停车
Is there a way that you can take us
请问您能不能载我们去
- to gate 32? ‭- 32, yeah.
-32号登机口 -32号 没错
- I guess. ‭- Okay, wow.
-好吧 -好
Thank you so much. You are a life saver.
太感谢您了 您救了我们的命
Please hurry. Okay.
麻烦您快点
We're here.
到了
- Thank you. - ‭Oh, thank you.
-谢谢您 -太感谢您了
- Thank you so much. - Thank you so much.
-万分感谢 -万分感谢
Mitch and Cam.
我们是米奇和小卡
Hi! ‭Hi! ‭Hi, we're Mitch and Cam!
您好 我们是米奇和小卡
I'm Mitch, he's Cam.
我是米奇 他是小卡
Mr. Tucker, Mr. Pritchett --
塔克先生 普里契特先生
you made it just in time.
你们刚好赶到
Okay. Oh, my gosh.
太好了 我的天
Thank you.
谢谢二位
Lucy, her name is Lucy.
露西 我们女儿的名字叫露西
We're coming home, Lucy!
我们回家来了 露西
Hey, everyone, we are firing up the hologram
各位 我们五分钟后
to the Starship Enterprise in five minutes.
向进取号星舰发射全息图
Be there or be square.
不来是傻子
I don't think he had to "or" that one.
我觉得去了也是傻子
You know, honey, now that we're here,
亲爱的 现在我们到这里了
I'm not sure it's such a great idea to barge in on Alex.
我觉得擅自来找艾丽克斯不是个好主意
Claire, I'm worried.
克莱尔 我担心她
She's not returning texts.
她不回我们短信
Her friend says she never goes out.
她朋友说她从不出门
This is the first act of every Lifetime movie
一生频道里讲到大学女生崩溃的电影中
美国首个为女性设计的电视频道
about college girl meltdowns.
都是以此为序幕
Yeah, but maybe we should give her a little head's up.
好吧 但我们或许该先跟她说一下
That's what Alicia Silverstone's mom, Judith Light,
在"全优生到全忧生"中
该频道只有一部《全优生到女优生》艾丽西娅·希尔维斯通与朱迪斯·萊特皆是名演员
thought in "From Straight A's to a Straight Jacket."
艾丽西亚的妈妈朱迪斯一开始也这么觉得
‭Trust me, this is the best way to make sure
相信我 这是确保她没有
she's not spending her nights holed up and depressed.
晚上躲起来抑郁的最好方式
请勿打扰
Alex? Honey, it's Mom and Dad.
艾丽克斯 宝贝 爸妈来了
Oh, well, maybe this is a good sign.
或许这是好现象
Maybe she's already out with friends, just like a normal --
或许她已经和朋友出去了 就像正常...
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么来了
Thought we'd pop by, say hi, maybe take you out for a bite.
想着来打声招呼 或许带你出去吃顿饭
Unless you've already got fun group dinner plans?
除非你已经和一群有趣的人约好出去吃饭了
My burrito's ready.
我的玉米卷饼热好了
You're drinking?
你在喝酒吗
Wine helps me sleep sometimes.
有时酒能帮助我睡眠
You know, I really wish you guys had called.
我真希望你们先打电话通知我
I'm so busy with school stuff right now,
我现在忙着课业什么的
and this place is a mess.
这里也一团乱
Aww, there you are.
你在这里啊
You got a cat?
你买了猫吗
- It's not mine. - You stole a cat?
-不是我的 -你偷了一只猫吗
Just like Neve Campbell in "From Yale to Jail."
就像《耶鲁生沦落监狱》的内芙·坎贝尔
有这本书但没这部剧内芙·坎贝尔是知名电视女演员
Oh, God. Honey, are you sure you're okay?
老天 宝贝 你真的没事吗
It's Saturday night.
这是周六晚上
You're drinking wine in your bathrobe
你却穿着浴袍在喝酒
with a come-from-nowhere cat.
还有一只来路不明的猫
What's wrong with that?
这有什么问题吗
Take away the cat, and I'm basically you.
不算猫的话 我基本和你一模一样啊
‭Honey,
宝贝
I know what it's like to be an outsider in college.
我懂在大学格格不入是什么感觉
The cool kids and I used to try to make them feel better
我和校园风云人物过去常在他们门口
by leaving banana bread outside their door.
留香蕉面包以使他们感觉好点
We'd knock and then run off and hide behind a bush
我们先敲门 然后跑开藏在灌木丛后面
and watch them just to see the expression on their faces --
就为了看看他们脸上的表情
Phil.
菲尔
Your dad and I are just concerned
你爸和我只是很担心
'cause you've been so distant lately.
因为你最近有点疏远了
I told you I've been busy.
我跟你们说了我最近忙
Nobody's saying you don't lead a full life.
没人说你的生活不精彩
You study, you make burritos.
你学习 做玉米卷饼
Maybe -- maybe you're just a little lonely or depressed.
或许你只是有点寂寞或忧郁
I'm fine, mom.
妈 我很好
'Cause we could always get you back into therapy.
我们随时都能让你回去看心理医生
- Yes. - Or have you move home with us.
-没错 -或者让你搬回家和我们住
God, stop.
天 别说了
Why do you guys always just assume I'm some depressed loser?
为什么你们总把我想成忧郁的废柴
Did it ever occur to you that maybe I've been so distant
你们有没有想过我疏远了
because I've been busy with my own life?
是因为我忙着自己的生活
Maybe I'm doing great.
或许我活得很好
Maybe I'm spending time with someone special.
或许是因为我和一个特别的人在一起
That's right.
她说得对
Ben, what are you doing?
本 你做什么呢
I told you to stay in there.
我跟你说了待在里面
I'm sorry -- I thought you were, like, building to a big reveal.
对不起 我以为你在铺哏要来个大揭秘
I wasn't.
我没有
You and Ben and -- Honey, isn't he 50?
你和本... 亲爱的 他50岁了吧
He's 26.
他26岁
It runs in my family.
这是家族遗传
I'm gonna look like this until the day I die.
我直到死都会长这样
So, this is why you haven't been coming home?
所以你是因为这个才不回家的啊
You've been dating your mom's assistant?
因为你在和你妈的助理交往
I'm actually a marketing manager.
我其实是营销经理
You know what? This might go better for everyone
知道吗 或许你围条毛巾
if you throw a towel on.
对大家都好
Okay, yeah. That makes sense.
好的 有道理
Claire, co-- um, could you not fire me?
克莱尔 你能别解雇我吗
Ugh, how long have you two been sneaking around?
你们偷偷约会多久了
A couple of months.
几个月吧
We took a break when I went to San Diego.
我去圣地亚哥时我们分了段时间
- What? We did? - ‭Just...
-什么 有吗 -别...
Is this okay?
这样没事吗
Um, yeah, yeah, we put it in for her.
当然 我们就是为它准备的
- It's a feline burrito. - Wait a minute.
-这是猫食玉米卷饼 -等等
I knew I recognized that thing.
我就知道我认得这家伙
You should know -- he brings that cat to work
你应该知道 他带猫上班
and apparently on dates.
现在看来 连约会也带
He thought it was time to bring together
他觉得是时候让他生命中
the two most special ladies in his life.
最特别的两个女性见面了
Well, I cannot go to work every day
我可受不了每天上班
and wonder why he's got that stupid smile on his face.
都要想他脸上为什么露出蠢笑
Why are you making this all about you?
怎么这都成你的事了
‭This is the first adult relationship I've had in... ever.
这是我多久以来第一段成人关系
But it's with Ben.
但这是和本啊
‭It's okay. It's okay. She didn't mean that.
没事的 没事的 她没有恶意
Claire, can I talk to you for a second?
克莱尔 我能和你谈谈吗
Oh, you can agree with me in front of everyone.
你可以在大家面前赞同我啊
Actually, I think you're overreacting a little.
我其实觉得你有点小题大做了
- What? - We came here thinking
-什么 -我们来的时候以为
our daughter was in some sort of a depression,
我们女儿陷入某种抑郁中
and it turns out she's dating someone.
结果她恋爱了
And he's actually pretty sweet and harmless.
而且他其实挺讨喜且无害的
Are you, Ben? Are you harmless?
你是这样吗 本 无害吗
Please don't, don't.
请不要 不要
He kissed me.
他亲了我
- You kissed my mom?! - You kissed my wife?!
-你亲了我妈 -你亲了我老婆
Dude, I thought I had to or I would lose my job, okay?
我以为我不亲就会丢了工作
- That's not... - ‭That's for real.
-不是... -这是真的
We were working late. It was just the two of us.
我们当时加班 只有我们两个人
She reached over to grab a spring roll, I guess,
她伸手来拿春卷 大概吧
but she got right in my face, and she whispered,
但她就停在我脸前 小声说着
"Mmm, Mama's hungry."
"妈妈饿了"
I have to say, Claire, this one might be on you.
克莱尔 我得说 这可能是你的错
Like I would abuse my position to take advantage of you
说得像我会滥用职权占你便宜
and not Tony from the warehouse?
而不是占仓库的托尼便宜
- Who's Tony from the warehouse? - Just...
-仓库的托尼是谁 -就是...
The kiss was an honest mistake.
那个吻真的是个误会
Maybe, but it was still a little off,
或许吧 但还是有点怪
like most things are with Ben.
而本的大多事情都挺怪
Maybe I like a little off. And that's not all he is.
或许我就喜欢有点怪的 而且他还有很多面
He's an amazing person who somehow gets me.
他是个很棒的人 而且莫名懂我
He's thoughtful and smart,
他很体贴 也聪明
and I feel like i can be myself around him.
我感觉在他身边能做自己
And his nose does this little wiggly thing when he sleeps.
而且他睡觉时鼻子会小小抽动
You watch me sleep?
你看我睡觉吗
Dude, I watch you sleep.
我也看你睡觉
I'm really glad that this is finally out
我真开心我们的关系曝光了
and I can tell people how I feel about you.
我能告诉别人我对你的感觉
I really like you, Ben.
我真的喜欢你 本
Like, a lot.
很喜欢
And I have never loved anyone as much as you.
我从没爱别人像爱你一样深
- Don't make this weird. - Oh, yeah.
-别说着说着就怪了 -好吧
She's not sad and lonely.
她没有伤心寂寞
- No, it's so much worse. - Look at her, Claire.
-没有 但是更糟 -瞧瞧她 克莱尔
Have you ever seen her look so happy?
你见过她这么开心吗
Crap.
3 2 1 3, 2, 1.
- That's my hand, Ben. - Oh, sorry.
-你抓的是我的手 本 -对不起
‭My bad.
我的错
Speed it up, Manny.
加速 曼尼
The movie starts in five minutes.
电影还有五分钟就开场了
Sorry, but I'm not going over 20 miles an hour
抱歉 但我是不会时速超过32公里的
with this cappuccino machine not strapped in.
因为卡布奇诺咖啡机没系安全带
Once I perfect my foam art skills,
一旦我练就了咖啡拉花技术
my freshmen dorm will be the place to be.
我的大一宿舍就是校园旺地了
I think we can put off that talk about using protection.
我们可以再晚点跟他谈用"安全"措施了
Mm, look, there's a spot right there.
看 那里有一个车位
Looks tight, but I'll give it a try.
看着悬 不过我还是试试吧
You're too close to the curb.
离路边太近了
You're gonna hit it.
要撞上了
‭What'd I tell you?
我说什么来着
It's okay, Papi, you can do it.
没事的 乖儿子能做到
Go around.
绕过去
Oh, really? Well, here's a bouquet of them!
有需要这样吗 你伸一根我还五根
Okay, let's try this again.
好 我们再试一次
Ugh, okay. Ah! Get out, I'll do it.
够了 你下去 我来停车
Surprise, surprise.
好"意外"哦
What was that?
你刚刚说什么
Nothing, I was just saying that I am surprised
没什么 我是说我挺意外
that you want to take over like you usually do.
你像往常一样想要插手干涉
- But I am not. - What are you cagey for?
-其实我不意外 -你这么指桑骂槐干嘛呢
What did I do?
我做错了什么
Okay, this spot's not happening.
好吧 这个车位我停不进去
Well, I didn't want to say anything,
我本来不想说的
but the other night, when we were at Jeff and Sally's,
但前几天 我们去杰夫和萨莉家时
I was in the middle of telling a story,
我正在讲一个故事
you just took over and told the ending,
你就直接打断我 把结局说出来
and that was very rude.
那样真的很没礼貌
Okay, this one looks good -- It's huge.
这个车位好像不错 挺宽敞的
That's what's bothering you?
你在气这个吗
I jumped in to save you!
我中途插入是为了救你
You were flailing.
你都有点讲乱套
You were drowning in a sea of unnecessary details.
快要被那些无关紧要的细节淹没了
‭Ah! How?!
怎么可能
That's the way I like to tell a story.
我就喜欢那样说故事
I like to paint a picture.
我喜欢巨细靡遗 更有画面感
A story should be short and simple.
讲故事就应该简短直接
Don't tell me anything I don't need to know.
不重要的细节不用告诉我
I am taking you on a journey.
我是在带你踏上一段旅程
I am not teaching you how to build a bookcase.
而不是在教你如何组装书柜
Seriously? You saw me waiting.
不是吧 你们明明看到我在等
You couldn't tell me you weren't leaving?
就不能说一声你们不是要走吗
You brought your own shopping bags,
你们记得自带购物袋
but you left your manners at home.
但却把礼貌忘在家里了
I'm just saying your story would be easier to follow
我只是想说 如果你想让故事好懂点
if you didn't take so many side trips
那就别一直讲岔题
and you thought about the build a little bit.
并且再想想怎么架构你的故事
You're with me on this, aren't you, Manny?
你同意我说的吧 曼尼
I like Mom's stories.
我喜欢妈妈说故事的方式
See?
听到了没
I'm just gonna pull in here.
我就停这儿吧
12 bucks? No wonder the middle class is so angry.
12块那么贵 难怪中产阶级那么愤怒
There's no way you would be able to follow her story.
你绝对不可能听得懂她的故事
Yes, he would have.
他绝对听得懂
Fine. Tell it again.
好啊 你再说一遍
A couple of weeks ago, I go to the grocery store --
几个礼拜前 我去逛超市
the one on Washington
就是在华盛顿街
that has the tiny little wine bar to the right.
右手边有个小小的红酒吧那一间
So, I come in, I'm looking for paper towels.
我进去后 就到处找纸巾
And I think, "Mmm, I'm gonna treat myself
然后我想到 "我要犒劳一下自己
with some wine and some cheese." 'Cause why not?
喝点红酒吃点芝士" 有何不可呢
So, I order my drink, and when I look up,
于是我就去点了酒 然后我抬头时
I thought I saw Sandra Bullock.
以为自己看到了桑德拉·布洛克
美国知名女演员 代表作有《生死时速》《地心引力》
Stop. Right there,
停 你刚刚说
you just said you thought you saw Sandra Bullock.
你以为自己看到了桑德拉·布洛克
I already know the ending. It wasn't her.
我已经知道结局了 不是她
End of story.
故事结束
Yeah, but you don't even know who it really was.
对 但你还不知道其实是谁
But I know it's not Sandra Bullock,
但我已经知道不是桑德拉·布洛克
so I'm not invested.
所以我不感兴趣了
You know, I really loved her in that movie "Gravity."
我很喜欢她在《地心引力》里的表演
Who cares? She wasn't there.
谁在乎啊 她当时又不在场
Oh, please be leaving.
拜托你是真的要走
May I finish my story?
我能说完我的故事吗
So, I start following Sandra Bullock...
于是 我就跟着桑德拉·布洛克...
Not Sandra Bullock.
不是桑德拉·布洛克
...around the grocery store.
...逛超市
She goes first to the frozen section,
她先去了冷冻区
then she goes to the detergent aisle.
然后去了清洁用品区
I'm thinking to myself this whole time,
我一路上盘算着
"I am gonna go and introduce myself,
"我要去跟她打招呼
but it has to be at the right time."
但是一定要选对时机"
So I keep following her.
于是我继续跟着她
Eventually, she leaves the store.
最后 她离开超市
She goes outside, which was actually really hot
她走出门 外面挺热的
to be January, because, remember, last year --
虽然是一月份 记得吗 因为去年...
We know the month, we know the weather,
我们知道是几月 我们知道天气
we know it's not Sandra Bullock.
我们知道不是桑德拉·布洛克
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
I want your spot.
我想要你的停车位
Oh, please.
拜托
Don't flatter yourself, lady.
别往自己脸上贴金了 小姐
Manny, are you listening?
曼尼 你有在听吗
No, sorry. I wasn't paying attention.
没有 对不起 我没注意
Because you're not holding his attention.
因为你吸引不了他的注意力
And this is what I've been talking about --
这就是我一直在说的
too many useless details.
多余的细节太多了
Get on with it.
说重点吧
So, she turns around, she takes her sunglasses off,
然后她转过身 摘掉墨镜
which was really weird,
真的很诡异
because it was the exact same pair
因为那副墨镜居然跟我去年买的
that I bought last year that I lost on that plane ride --
后来落在飞机上的那副一模一样
Nobody cares about your sunglasses.
没人在乎你的破墨镜
Just get to the end.
直接说结尾吧
I don't want to now.
我现在不想说了
The woman turns to your mother and says,
那个女人转过身对你妈妈说
"Oh, my God. Are you Salma Hayek?"
"天啊 你是莎尔玛·海雅克吗"
墨西哥知名女星 代表作《弗里达》
Here we go.
终于啊
I'm just trying to help you.
我只是想帮你
Put on blinker, check mirrors,
打方向灯 看后视镜
watch jerk steal your spot,
注意抢停车位的混蛋
regret quitting karate in 4th grade.
后悔四年级时放弃练空手道了
You know what, Jay, this is not about
你知道吗 杰 重点不是
who tells the best story.
谁的故事比较精彩
This is about you jumping in that night
而是你那天晚上打断我
like you just wanted me to stop talking because
好像你不希望我说下去
I was embarrassing you or something.
因为我让你丢脸了一样
You made me feel stupid.
你让我觉得自己好蠢
You think it's nothing, but you hurt my feelings.
你觉得这没什么 但我觉得很受伤
Gloria, that's the last thing I meant to happen.
歌洛莉亚 让你受伤是我最不愿见到的事
You're just saying that. You don't really understand.
你只是嘴上说说 你不是真的明白
No, I'm sorry.
我是不明白 抱歉
Hell, I'm the last guy who wants to make somebody
最不想让别人觉得自己说话
feel like they sound stupid.
很蠢的人 就是我了
Did I ever tell you about the little boy
我有没有跟你提过 以前住我家附近
from my neighborhood who stuttered?
讲话结巴的那个小男孩
He was real self-conscious about it.
他为此很自卑
What kid wouldn't be?
哪个孩子不会呢
At school, when the teacher would ask him a question,
上课时 老师向他提问
he tried so hard to get the words out,
他很努力想说出答案
but it just wouldn't come.
但就是说不出来
Rest of the kids stared at him,
其他孩子都看着他
which only made the stuttering worse.
他反而更结巴了
They'd whisper behind his back and laugh.
他们在背后笑话他
Finally, got to the point when the teacher called on him
最后发展到老师叫他回答问题时
to answer a question, even if he knew the answer,
他即便知道答案
he'd just say, "I don't know."
也说 "我不会"
Then the teacher would shake his head and say,
然后老师就会摇摇头 说
"Next time, study harder, Jay."
"下次要更努力学习 杰"
You were that little kid?
你就是那个小男孩吗
So sad.
好可怜
That must have been very hard for you.
你那时一定很难过
It was.
的确
We're parked.
车停好了
Okay, the movie's about to start.
好了 电影快开始了
Let's go.
我们走吧
Man, I haven't thought about that in years.
我有好多年没想起过那件事了
That was really moving.
真的很感人
'Cause that's how you tell a story.
因为这才是正确的讲故事方式
Hi, could you bring out the birthday cake
你好 你能不能在五分钟之内
in like five, minutes?
把生日蛋糕拿出来
Sure, do you want the whole song and everything?
没问题 你想要我们唱生日歌吗
- Oh, that would be great. - I only ask because
-能唱就最好了 -我问你纯粹是因为
- we don't love doing it. - Okay, thanks.
-我们不想唱 -好吧 谢谢
Hey. ‭So, birthday boy,
你好吗 小寿星
how you feeling?
心情如何啊
Um, a little nervous, actually.
说实话 有点紧张
Why?
为什么
Uh, well.
其实吧
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Haley, when I woke up this morning,
海莉 我今早醒来时
I just had this feeling.
就有股浓烈的感情涌上心头
And I know this is sudden,
我知道这很突然
but like any mid-to-large market weatherman,
但是如同每个中大型频道的天气预报员
I trust my instincts.
我相信自己的直觉
And it might have something to do with turning 45,
可能也和我快到45岁有点关系
but today my instincts told me not to wait another second
但今天我的直觉告诉我 不要再浪费时间
to spend the rest of my life with the woman I love.
我想和我爱的女人共度余生
Haley Gwendolyn Dunphy, will you marry me?
海莉·格温多林·邓菲 你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
我愿意
- Yes, I'll marry you. - Really? You will?
-我愿意嫁给你 -真的吗 你愿意嫁给我
Yeah!
真的
It just feels right, you know?
就是感觉对了 你懂吗
I don't want to over-think it.
我不想要想太多
That's what I love about you.
我喜欢的就是你这点
You don't over-think anything.
你任何事都不会想太多
Oh, you've made me the happiest man in the world.
你让我成为了世上最幸福的男人
I don't know how to say this without sounding superficial,
我不知道这话怎么说才不会显得贪财
but I need a closer look at this ring.
但我想好好看看这戒指
Yeah, sit down, sit down.
没问题 坐 坐吧
It was my grandmother's.
这是我奶奶传下来的
She hid it in her hollowed-out wooden foot
她当年在大萧条时期时把戒指
during the Great Depression.
藏在挖空的木头假腿里
So crazy my grandmother's on Snapchat.
震惊 我奶奶的是在大朋友圈
It's beautiful.
太美了
I didn't ruin the surprise, did I?
我这样不会破坏了惊喜吧
I mean, I was trying to act normal through dinner.
我本来是想装没事到吃完晚餐
I just couldn't hide how nervous I was.
但我实在藏不住内心的紧张
It's how I imagine fans feel when they come up and meet me.
我想粉丝们走近跟我说话时 也是这心情吧
No, I didn't expect it at all.
没破坏 我完全没预料到
I just thought you were nervous because the light's
我本来以为你紧张是因为
on the right side of your face.
灯光打在了你右脸上
Yeah. Oh, look at me --
对啊 你看看我
I can't stop smiling. ‭Yeah!
嘴都不自觉在笑了
Usually I like to save my smiles for on-camera
我通常都是把笑容留到镜头前
because they come off more real that way.
因为这样会显得笑容比较真
Oh, yeah. ‭But this is worth it.
但为此而笑太值了
- That's odd. - ‭What's wrong?
-奇了怪了 -怎么了
It's raining.
下雨了
I didn't predict that -- I called for clear skies tonight.
我没有预料到 我报了今晚晴朗呢
Ooh, should we order some champagne to celebrate?
我们要不要点个香槟来庆祝一下
I can't believe my forecast was wrong.
真不敢相信我的预报错了
Oh, don't beat yourself up about it.
别太苛责自己了
If it helps, my weather app didn't predict rain either.
我的气象预报应用也没预测到下雨啊
- Your what? - ‭Nothing.
-你的什么 -没什么
My God, look at those winds.
天啊 看看那大风
They must register at least a 10 on the Beaufort Scale.
这起码是10级的暴风啊
Think of all the sun roofs left open.
看看那些没关上的天窗
Think of all the freshly blown-out hair de-volumizing.
想想那些刚吹好的发型塌下来
How could I not see this coming?
我怎么能没预判到这个呢
Rainer.
雷纳
Is this the only thing I was off about today?
这是我今天唯一错判的事吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, let's face it, Haley. I did not think this through.
海莉 别自欺欺人了 我没有好好想清楚
I mean, where are we gonna live?
我们婚后住哪里啊
My place only has one walk-in closet, which would stay mine.
我家只有一个步入式衣帽间 会继续是我的
And how's my daughter gonna feel about us getting married?
我的女儿会对我们结婚这事有何想法
Are you gonna want to have children?
你会想要有孩子吗
Can I even have more children?
我还有办法播种吗
I've spent a lot of time in tanning beds.
我去照过很多次日光浴床呢
Um, I think you're spinning a little.
我觉得你有点懵了
Look, sometimes when I'm reorganizing my closet,
听我说 有时候当我在重新整理衣柜时
I feel overwhelmed, like I'm never gonna get through it all.
我也会有手足无措感 觉得好像永远收不完
So I force myself to look at things in smaller sections.
所以我逼自己把事情分成一小块一小块
I arrange five pairs of shoes at a time.
比如一次整理五双鞋子
12 hours later, I'm done.
12小时后 我就完事啦
So, that's what we'll do.
所以我们也来这么做
We'll take things five years at a time.
我们把事情分成5年 5年来处理
- In five years, I'll be 50. - What?
-5年后我就要50岁啦 -什么
What did you think 45 plus 5 was?
你本来觉得45加5等于多少
Well, until today, you were 44,
今天之前我一直当你是44岁
which I had basically convinced myself was 40,
然后我洗脑了自己你四舍五入是40岁
and now suddenly we're talking about 50, which is basically 60.
结果突然就成了50岁 四舍五入就是60岁
Why are you panicking?
你有什么好恐慌的
I'm the one who can't mess up another marriage.
我才是不容再有一次失败婚姻的人
I mean, you mess up the first one, fine.
你看 第一次婚姻失败 没关系
It's a mulligan. But the second one fails,
表现不好能重来 但第二次又失败
and suddenly I'm the problem.
我就是婚姻失败的凶手了
I lose my chance at being the spokesperson
我也就失去了成为
for Blue Monsoon Korean Energy Drink.
韩国蓝台风能量饮料代言人的资格
Let's just take a breath.
让我们先缓口气
It's natural to freak out a little bit.
稍微有点惊慌失措是很正常的
We're making a lifetime commitment.
毕竟我们在做的是一生的承诺
We're going to be together forever.
我们要一辈子永不分离
Just you and me. Forever.
就我跟你俩人 永不分离
You just said that.
你这话重复说了
I know.
我知道啊
Because -- because it's great.
因为... 因为这太棒了
That's what every girl wants, right?
每个女都孩梦寐以求 对吧
I mean, sure, I'm still really young and there's obviously
的确 我还是花季少女 而世界上
so much more I thought I'd do before I tied myself down
也还有许多我想先去做完
to one person for the rest of my life.
再跟某个人定下来的事情
But does anyone ever truly feel ready to get married?
但有谁会真的觉得自己准备好结婚了啊
I mean, probably.
大概吧
- Haley. - But it's not like I'm dying.
-海莉 -但我也不是要死掉
I just won't be single anymore.
只不过是不会再单身而已
I'll won't ever go on a first date again.
再也不会跟人初次约会
I won't ever have a first kiss.
再也不会跟人初吻
I won't ever dance near a deejay booth
再也不会在DJ台附近跳舞
hoping someone will like what they see
然后在心里祈祷有人欣赏
and offer me a ride home.
然后愿意载我回家
Oh, my -- is it - is it me?
天啊 是... 是我的问题
Or is it just crazy hot in here?
还是这餐厅里超热
Can somebody open a window, please?
麻烦谁开一下窗子可以吗
No, no, they can't because, as I did not predict,
不 他们不能开 如我所没预料到的
it's raining outside.
外面正在刮风下雨
Ew, my finger is swelling up.
我的手指肿起来了
Oh, why is your grandmother's Depression ring so tight?
为什么你奶奶的大萧条戒指这么紧啊
Give me that butter.
把黄油给我
Here, let me help you with that.
来 我来帮忙你
I got it.
我拔啦
- Ow! ‭Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. ‭- Nope, it's okay.
-天啊 对不起 -没 没关系
I'm fine.
我没事
At least the ring came off.
至少戒指拔下来了
Yeah, um, feels better.
对啊 感觉好多了
Look, um, maybe you're right.
听我说 或许你是对的
Maybe we should rethink this whole marriage thing.
或许我们应该重新琢磨一下结婚这事
I don't remember saying that.
我不记得说过这话啊
It's clear you're having doubts.
很明显你心里还有疑虑
We both are.
我们俩都还有
Let's just keep dating and see where it goes.
我们就先继续交往再看看吧
I don't want to do that.
我不想要这样
I mean, I -- clearly, I've had some commitment issues,
的确 的确我不太敢作出承诺
and I know I had a momentary freak out there,
我也知道我刚才短暂的恐慌了一下
but I was -- I had no idea that you w--
但我... 我不知道你...
Haley, I know it's unfair.
海莉 我知道这很不公平
I guess I was just hoping you'd be sure enough
或许我是有些期望你会对我们的感情
for the both of us.
有足够的信心
You're right.
是啊
It isn't fair.
这样的确不公平
You're really giving this back?
所以你真的要退还给我吗
Just for now.
只是暂时的
Haley, I'm 45 years old.
海莉 我已经45岁了
I-I don't want to just date and see where things go.
我不想要单纯交往再看情况
That's not where I am in my life.
我的人生已经过了那阶段了
What are you saying?
你想说什么
Well, I think we're both saying it.
我觉得我俩都是一个意思
- * Ha-- * - No, no, don't.
-* 生... * -别 先别
Oh, good.
太好了
Do you want to blow out the candles?
您想吹熄蜡烛[分手]吗
Sir.
先生
Sir.
先生
What, what happened?
怎么 发生什么事了
Are we in Dallas yet?
我们到达拉斯了吗
No, we left Dallas. We're in Turks and Caicos.
已经离开达拉斯了 现在在中美洲的小岛上
We need to clean the plane.
我们需要清机舱了
What?
什么
Do you remember being in Dallas?
你有任何我们到达拉斯的记忆吗
No, we must have slept through it.
没有 估计是直接睡过去了
You're wearing an cowboy hat.
你戴着一顶牛仔帽
So are you.
你也是
- What is this? - I don't think we're supposed to have that.
-这是什么 -我们好像不该拥有这玩意吧
So, it appears I've gotten a piercing.
貌似我好像穿了个环
What?
什么
"Murray."
"默里"
Why does your arm say "Murray"?
为什么你的手臂上写了"默里"
Who... whose dog is this?
这是谁的狗啊
What do you mean "whose dog"?
您这话是什么意思
You refused to board without him.
当时您说不能带他就不登机
I did?
我说了吗
Okay, well, let's go.
好吧 咱们走
I don't remember my bag being this heavy.
我不记得我的袋子有这么重啊