摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第19集: Frank's Wedding

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Listen up.
听着
Any of youse goes stool-pigeon on me,
如果你们谁敢当二五仔
you'll find yourself in a Chicago overcoat.
就等着穿进芝加哥大衣[棺材]吧
Honey, you're not gonna talk like that
亲爱的 你不会一直到婚礼现场
all the way to the wedding, are you?
都要这样说黑话吧
Or all the way to that overpass?
到那座天桥都忍不了
Hey, at least you look cute.
至少你还挺好看的
Who picked my outfit?
谁替我挑的衣服
I did.
我啊
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
m 211 -8 b b b 26 29 26 26 26 24 l 26 -2 b 26 -4 26 -6 31 -8
My dad and Lorraine decided to have a 1920s-themed wedding.
我爸和洛林决定办一个1920年代主题婚礼
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
b
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
Such a romantic time.
多么浪漫的时代啊
Yeah, dust bowls, the Klan, Prohibition.
是啊 过度开垦沙尘暴 3K党 禁酒令
翻译: 亲爱的小饭 zoeyyyyy 油腻希 洗七里
Oh, I'm -- I'm sure they'll have alcohol.
我...我相信他们会提供酒的
翻译: 帅气男子赛太公
Self-serve?
自助加油吗
I guess the grease monkeys must be out back shooting dice.
我猜油猴们肯定在后面扔[杀]骰子玩呢
校对: 偷钱偷心赛太公
Can they come out here and shoot us?
能让他们来把我们杀了吗
Oh, God, look down.
天啊 低头
时间轴: 三水
Haley?
海莉
We're going somewhere fancy, okay?
我们要去参加一个高档的地方 行吗
Where, the past?
哪里 过去吗
Hi, Kimmy.
你好啊 吉米
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
You didn't feel like dressing up, too?
你也跟我们一样不想乔装打扮吗
What do you say those pretty peepers of yours
想要你们美丽的招子忘记见到过
never saw the famous gangster Phillinger
著名的黑帮老大 菲林杰
改自1930年代的知名银行劫匪与黑帮分子约翰·迪林杰
and his ex-prostitute getaway driver?
和他的前妓女接应车手要多少钱呢
I think a, uh -- a sawbuck should do the --
我看...十块大洋应该...
That's too much. I'm gonna get some change.
太大张了 我去换点零钱
Enjoy dress-up day.
祝你们盛装日开心
Mom, you need to control your man.
老妈 你得管管你男人
I cannot listen to this character all day.
我可受不了听这角色说话一整天
Guys, you know your dad. You know your dad's dad.
你们了解老爸 也了解老爸的老爸
We are up against unimaginable forces of goofy.
我们面对的是神秘的傻瓜力量
Just remember he does it out of love.
记得他是因为爱才这样做的就行了
It's Johnny Law! Let's hot-foot it!
条子来了 我们快闪人吧
Phil!
菲尔
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第十九集
What the hell is all this?
这什么情况
I got a rush order for my sauce,
我接了一个辣酱的急单
and the kitchen that I usually use was booked,
我平常的那个厨房被订走了
so I have to do everything myself.
所以我只能全部自己做
You know, I think I slept funny last night.
我昨晚好像没睡好
No, don't. I know better than to ask for your help.
省省吧 我们才没那么傻去找你帮忙
Ah, good, 'cause I have a tee time.
那就好 我还要去打高尔夫呢
On the way, could you take me to pick up my prom tux?
能顺路捎上我去取毕业舞会的燕尾服吗
That sounds like something you'd love to do.
听着像你爱做的事情啊
I so don't want to do that.
我的确非常不想去
I'm turning 70 next year.
我明年就70岁了
I know -- I look great.
我知道 我状态很好
One of the few perks of getting up there
这把年纪的特权之一就是
is the ability to say no without guilt.
可以毫无愧疚地直接拒绝别人
"Can I have a ride to the airport?" No.
"能送我去机场吗" 不行
Do I want to see your niece's recital?
我有兴趣看你外甥女的独奏会吗
Nuh-unh.
没有
"Want to do a walk-a-thon to end global --"
"想要参加马拉松竞走来结束全球..."
I'm gonna stop you right there.
你就别白费唇舌了
Was anyone in my room last night?
昨晚有人进我房间吗
Not after I tucked you in.
我昨晚把你安顿睡下后就没了
Great. I have a monster.
很好 我房间有怪物
I'm sure you're mistaken.
我想你肯定搞错了
Nope. And we have to catch him before I go to bed tonight.
没有 今晚我上床睡觉前 一定要抓住它
Joe, there's no such thing as monsters.
乔 世界上没有怪物
Calm down. I'm not gonna ask you to help.
冷静 我没打算叫你帮忙
Shaping up like a pretty good year.
看样子今年我可以享清福了
Cake for breakfast? Now we're talking.
早餐吃蛋糕吗 这才像话嘛
No, don't touch that!
别 别碰
I'm making that for Uncle Pepper's
那是为胡娇叔叔今晚的
costume party tonight.
化妆派对准备的
The theme is famous movie duos.
主题是著名电影角色二人组
名演员莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥在2015年的电影
Daddy and I are going as Leo and the "Revenant" Bear.
小爸和我要扮成《荒野猎人》里的小李子与熊
You know what?
对了
Where is Pam?
小帕哪儿去了
She said she was gonna be here two hours ago.
她说她两小时前就能到
She has no respect for anyone else's time.
她完全不尊重别人的时间
You know, she says she's gonna pop in for a "Short stay."
她说她要过来住一两天
It's like we're just supposed to rearrange our lives?
我们就好像得重新安排我们的生活了一样
It's taken me a long time, but I've finally learned
我花了很长时间才终于明白这个道理
that when it comes to Cam's sister,
一提到小卡姐姐的事情
anything I say can and will be used against me.
我说的任何话都可以并且会被用来打我的脸
Do you think maybe we should, you know,
你说我们是不是应该让酒保
have the bartender cut Pam off?
别再卖酒给小帕了
Oh, God, you know what? She is getting a little bit messy.
天啊 她有点要发酒疯了
Uh, Pam, Mitchell thinks you're kind of
小帕 米奇尔觉得你可能...
making a fool out of yourself.
在让自己出丑
Go to hell, Mitchell!
去死吧 米奇尔
You go straight to hell!
你麻利儿地快去死吧
Well, her majesty has finally arrived.
女王陛下终于大驾光临了
I can sense how angry you are.
我能感觉到你有多生气
I know. I know. I'm late.
我知道 我知道 我迟到了
No, there's no late when you're family.
没有 家人永远不算迟到
Although Mitchell was just saying --
虽然米奇尔刚刚还在说
What brings you into town?
什么风把你吹来了
Modeling.
当模特
I'm sorry. Modeling?
你说什么 当模特吗
Real-person modeling.
现场模特
Back home, they put me on a billboard for the feed store,
在老家 我给饲料商店的广告牌当平面模特
and I caught the bug.
结果大受欢迎
Next stop -- Hollywood.
下一站 好莱坞
Okay. So how long are you gonna be in town?
好吧 那你要在城里待多久
Well, who's to say?
谁知道呢
Well, I was hoping it'd be you.
我还希望你知道呢
You can't put a date on a dream.
梦想是没有期限的
‭Speaking of,
说到这个
we need to take me to an audition,
我得去参加一个试镜
and I'm a little jittery, so I was hoping you guys
我有点紧张 所以我希望你俩
would want to ride along for moral support.
能陪我去 给我点精神支持
Oh, actually, Mitchell and I have a r--
其实 米奇尔和我有个...
We have a really busy day. Isn't that right, Mitchell?
我们今天很忙 是不是啊 米奇尔
Uh, yeah.
对啊
Oh, this won't take long. Let's go.
不会花很长时间的 快走吧
On the ride over, I can practice my joint pain grimaces.
在路上 我还可以练习一下我的关节痛表情
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I am! I am!
很好啊 很好
Oh, yeah, I know. You're good. You're good.
我知道 很好 很厉害
Again?!
又来
Joe hasn't slept in that chewed-up sweater snagger
乔几百年没睡过那勾衣服的破摇篮
in years, but Gloria won't let me get rid of anything
但歌洛莉亚不让我扔那孩子碰过的
the kid has ever touched, so I needed a plan.
任何东西 所以我需要个计划
Fortunately, when you say no to everything,
幸运的是 当你拒绝一切的时候
it frees up time to concoct ingenious schemes.
就腾出了时间来构思绝妙计划
Look, Joe, there's no monsters anywhere.
看 乔 哪都没有怪物
There's nothing underneath the bed,
床底下没有
nothing inside the teepee.
帐篷里也没有
Are you sure?
你们确定吗
Yes, monsters need places to hide.
当然 怪物需要藏身之处
They're not like the evil spirits,
他们不像邪灵
which are all around us.
就围绕在我们身边
- What? - ‭No, no, nothing, baby.
-什么 -没有 什么也没有 宝贝
- Nothing. - Look, my window's open.
-什么也没有 -看 我的窗户开着
Maybe that's how he got in.
可能他就是从窗户进来的
Impossible.
不可能
If he came across the roof,
如果他经过房顶
there'd be broken tiles or monster prints or...
就会有破损的瓦片或怪物的脚印或...
My monogrammed money clip.
我的压花钱夹
I snuck in through Joe's
我昨晚从乔的
window last night because it was past curfew,
窗户爬进来 因为过了门禁时间
and I must have dropped my clip on the roof.
我肯定是把钱夹落在屋顶了
I needed to get it before mom saw.
我得在妈看见之前把它捡回来
I can't afford to get grounded.
我可不能被禁足
David Sedaris is coming to Barnes and Noble
大卫·赛德瑞斯在工作日的晚上
知名作家与单口相声演员
on a school night.
要来巴诺书店演出
I guess I can go out on the roof and check for monster slobber.
我可以到房顶上看看有没有怪物的口水
- Okay. ‭- No!
-好的 -不
If he falls from the roof and dies,
如果他从房顶上掉下来摔死了
his ghost will haunt you forever.
他的幽魂就会缠着你一辈子
Oh, boy. I do not need a ghost.
天啊 我可不想要有幽魂
Manny, help me out in the garage.
曼尼 来车库里帮我个忙
Do I get to say no to things I don't want to do?
我能对我不愿做的事说不吗
No, at your age, it's unlikable.
不能 在你这年纪 拒绝人会讨人厌
At my age, it's delightful.
而在我这年纪 拒绝人会讨人喜
Can you get those Easter decorations down for me?
你能帮我把那些复活节装饰物拿下来吗
I don't know if you remember,
不知道你还记得不
but my back's been bothering me lately.
最近我的背一直疼
Uh, do I need to change my shirt?
我需要先换个衣服吗
It looks cobwebby up there.
那儿看起来蛛网密布
No, just give it a tug.
不用 就拉一下
You know, I never realized how close to the edge
我都没意识到那个水泥砖这么差一点
that cinder block is to falling right on this beautiful crib.
就会砸到了这个漂亮的摇篮上
Son of a...! You got to be kidding me!
见了鬼了 开什么玩笑
Come on!
我靠
Quite the shindig, huh?
好热闹的场子
You mooks cool your heels.
小傻子们去歇歇腿吧
I'll grab some hooch for this parakeet.
小爷我去给美人儿拿点烈酒
Phil, why are we the only ones in costume?
菲尔 为什么我们是唯一穿成这样的
Oh, you're right, doll. Something's screwy.
小宝贝说的没错 哪里不太对头
The invitation clearly said "Gangster attire optional."
请柬上明明写着 "可选着帮派戏服"
Optional?!
可选着
You dumbasses actually did it!
你这个傻子真这么穿了
Jerry, get this!
杰里 快拍
No, Jerry, don't get this.
不 杰里 别拍
Uh, everyone, this is Lorraine's son, Ray.
各位 这是洛林的儿子 雷
Mother-daughter -- My favorite search category.
母女 我最喜欢的"影片"搜索类别
Shouldn't you be partially upright
按道理你不是应该在
on a "Stages of man" chart somewhere?
"男人成长度表"上较偏后的位置了吗
- What? ‭- Yeah.
-什么 -是的
Honey, you need to hear this right now.
亲爱的 你现在听着
Your family's embarrassed.
你的家人很难堪
We're the only ones in costumes.
我们是唯一这么穿的
You do this all the time.
你总是陷我们于这种境地
I'm wearing wool underwear.
我还穿着羊毛内裤呢
That's an extra step you chose to take.
这是你为了符合历史自己选穿的
I'm sorry. I thought this would be fun.
对不起 我以为这很好玩
Yes, but your idea of fun is often our idea of a horror show.
但你觉得好玩的对我们来说很恐怖
When you picked me up from school in that hot dog car.
当你开热狗车到学校接我时
Repeatedly screaming,
在我的毕业典礼上
"That's what I'm talking about!" at my graduation.
不断大喊 "这才对嘛"时
Walking into my science fair on stilts.
踩着高跷去我的科学展览会
Your exhibit was on daddy longlegs. I had no choice!
你的作品是长脚[爸爸]蛛 我没得选啊
Oh, honey, you always have a choice.
亲爱的 你一直都有选择
You just keep making the wrong ones.
只是你总选错误的那个而已
Guys.
兄弟们
Come on, now.
别走啊
Well, look, it's Pretty Boy Dunphy.
看 是漂亮男孩邓菲
横行于1930年代的美国知名银行劫匪"漂亮男孩弗洛伊德"
Looking good yourself, Pops.
爸爸 你看起来也很帅
How, uh -- How you doing?
你怎么样
Well, I got my rings, got my vows.
我准备好了我的戒指 我的誓词
Now all I need is a way to escape.
万事俱备只欠逃婚路子
Please, someone help.
快来人啊 帮帮我
I'm kidding, of course.
我开玩笑呢
Actually, I'm really looking forward to being married.
实际上 我一直很期待再婚
Then -- Then what's with the getaway bag?
那你拿着这行李袋子干嘛
Oh, I got to ask you to help me out
我想请你帮我
with what I think is a doozy of a surprise.
来实施我这个惊喜
Come here.
过来
Get this -- Mid-ceremony, you know, when you ask
听我说 仪式举行中 当你问
if anyone has any objections?
有人反对吗的时候
‭I'm gonna pull out
我会拿出
a Tommy gun and tell you to skip that part.
一个冲锋枪 让你跳过那问题
Sweet maple syrup. I like it.
哎哟我滴妈 我喜欢
I'm just getting warmed up.
还不止如此呢
I got a script, prop guns, exploding paint capsules.
我准备了脚本 道具枪 漆弹
I even hired a few of the local theater people to help out.
我还雇了本地剧院的几个演员来帮忙
And, uh -- And Lorraine's cool with all this?
洛林同意这件事吗
That's the beauty part. She doesn't know a thing about it.
这就是最棒的地方 她根本不知道
80% of comedy is surprise.
80%的喜剧都是惊喜
The other 20% is wordplay.
剩下的20%是文字哏
Something wrong, son?
怎么了 儿子
I think this might be a terrible idea.
我觉得这可能不是个好主意
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Lorraine might be one of those old-fashioned brides
洛林有可能是比较传统的新娘子
that doesn't want a body count on her special day.
不想自己的婚礼上还得进行尸体清点
Dad, you and I like to have fun,
爸 我俩喜欢玩儿
but not everybody's like us.
但不是每个人像咱俩一样
Some people -- Some people think
有些人 有些人觉得
our brand of humor is embarrassing.
我们这种幽默让人难堪
Oh, you're right. Maybe I do overdo it.
你说得对 有时候我的确有点过火
I remember your mother was really ticked off at me
我记得在你受洗仪式上
at your baptism when I kept pretending the holy water
我一直假装圣水很烫
was boiling. ‭
你妈妈就很恼火
Okay, we don't have to do anything crazy today.
好吧 我们今天就不做什么疯狂事了
- Don't worry about it. - Thanks, Pops.
-不搞这些了 -谢谢 爸爸
But, wait, you're still gonna do my funeral
不过 你还是会按我们说好的那样
the way we talked about, right?
帮我筹备丧礼的吧
That recording of you banging on that piece of wood
播放那段你猛敲棺材盖
screaming, "Let me out of here!"
大喊"放我出来"的录音
It's a real shame I'm gonna miss that.
我没办法亲眼看到那一幕 真是可惜
- What are you doing? - That accident that Manny caused earlier
-你在干吗 -曼尼刚才制造的那场意外
gave me quite a start, so I figured
快把我吓死了 于是我决定
I'd pull everything out and put it back in a safer fashion.
把所有东西搬出来 用更安全的方式摆放回去
Gloria, could you plug this in for me?
歌洛莉亚 你能帮我插好这个插头吗
I want to dust off some of this stuff.
我想给部分杂物吸一下尘
Did you call me outside just for that?
你叫人家出来外面 就为了这事吗
I got a back situation.
我的背不舒服啊
Maybe Manny mentioned it.
曼尼应该提起过吧
Oh, no! Wrong cord!
不 插错了
What have you done?
你都干了什么
Geez, it seems like Joe's crib's damaged beyond repair!
天啊 乔的婴儿床貌似彻底报废了
No, no, it's fine.
不不 没事啊
It just Froggered across the street.
它不过是像玩"青蛙过河" 跳到了对面
Leave it there. The garbage man is coming tomorrow.
先放在那儿吧 明天收垃圾的人会来
And you're fine with that?
那你没意见吗
You're attached to everything related to that kid.
你明明对跟那孩子有关的东西都很留恋
Yeah, but not to that stupid crib.
是啊 但我一点都不留念那张破床
Do you know how many clothes I've ruined walking by it --
你知道我被这张床弄坏了多少件衣服吗
nice dresses, sweaters, a pair of high heels?
有美美的裙子 毛衣 还有一双高跟鞋
How do you snag a pair of high heels?
你怎么有办法勾坏高跟鞋呢
I kicked that stupid thing. How else?
我用脚踢那破玩意儿啊 不然呢
My trap worked! I caught the monster!
我的陷阱起作用了 我抓到了那只怪物
I got you now, monster!
你落入我手中了 大怪物
Wait, wait, wait, stop! It's me -- Manny.
等等 别动手 是我 曼尼
Prove it. Do I like vegetables?
拿出证据 我喜欢吃蔬菜吗
Only with ketchup.
蘸了番茄酱才肯吃
Manny, what are you doing here?
曼尼 你怎么会在这里
Uh, I just needed a place to practice
我只是要找个地方
some new dance moves for the prom.
为毕业舞会练习新舞步
Do it.
跳吧
What?
什么
Do the dance moves.
跳新舞步给我看
I have to admit that that is very good.
不得不说 你跳得挺好
But I know that you're lying.
但我知道你在说谎
Fine.
好吧
I was the one in here last night.
昨晚在房间里的人是我
I came in through the window because I broke curfew.
我从窗户爬进来的 因为我违反了宵禁
I dropped my money clip,
我的钱夹掉了
and I was just trying to get it back.
我只是想把它找回来
Forget about going to David Sedaris.
你今晚别想去看大卫·赛德瑞斯了
I was wrong, Joe.
我错了 乔
There is a monster in this room.
这个房间里的确有一只怪物
The key to real-person modeling
当现场模特最关键的一点
is not to attract a lot of attention to yourself.
是不能太吸引目光而模糊了焦点
This is me thinking about buying a car.
这张是我在考虑要不要买车
This is me with a toothache, obviously.
这张是我有牙疼 很明显了
Oh, this is me smart.
这张就是我很机智的样子
- What was that, Mitchell? - I didn't say anything.
-你刚说什么 米奇尔 -我什么都没说
I thought you said something about that we had a busy day.
我好像听到你说 我们今天很忙
No. No, I'm just happy to be here
不 不 我很开心能在这里
watching a career get launched.
见证她事业开始腾飞的时刻
Oh. ‭Yeah.
是啊
Hey, tell me if they call my name.
他们叫到我名字时 喊我一声
I'm gonna go pretty down.
我去压制一下我的美貌
Mm. ‭Okay.
好的
Can you believe her?
你说她过分不
She just barges into our life and expects us
她就这么闯进我们的生活 觉得我们理应
to drop everything and invest in this crazy dream.
放下自己的事情 支持她这个不切实际的梦想
Well, she really does look like someone who just broke her mop.
她演这个刚弄坏了拖把的人 的确惟妙惟肖
Okay, what is going on with you?
够了 你到底怎么回事
I'm not doing it anymore, Cam, okay?
我不会再这么做了 小卡
Okay, you're too afraid to confront your big, scary sister,
你害怕 不敢反抗你大只又可怕的姐姐
so you use me to do it.
所以你利用我来当坏人
Well, I'm out, okay?
我不干了
Until you learn how to confront her yourself,
除非你学会如何反抗她
you're never gonna get the respect from her
否则你从她那儿永远得不到
that you clearly crave.
你明显超想要的尊重
Okay, you know what? I am not in the least bit intimidated by her.
你知道吗 我一点都不怕她好吗
"Her" who?
"她"是谁
Oh, the lady at the costume store that,
变装戏服店的女店员啦
uh, M-Mitchell's pressuring me to go
米奇尔正催我马上去
pick up the costumes right now.
那家店里取戏服
I go-- Okay, I'm going, Mitchell.
好吧 我这就去 米奇尔
My gosh. My gosh.
天啊 急什么
Hey, give me a dollar
给我一块钱硬币
so I can get me some gum.
我要去自动贩卖机买口香糖
- Here. - ‭Thank you.
-给你 -谢谢
My God, you're perfect.
天啊 你太完美了
It's happening!
我要火了
You're absolutely unremarkable!
你真是太平凡太路人了
Terry, get out here!
泰瑞 快出来
This better not be another false...
这次别又是假...
I can't not take my eyes off him.
我无法不把视线从他脸上移开
Oh, I'm -- I'm not here to audition.
我不是来试镜的
Say that again.
再说一遍
Yes, I've already forgotten what you said.
对 我已经忘了你刚刚说什么了
When they made him, they kept the mold.
他就是上帝用龙套脸模板做出的成品吧
Are you looking at me? Are you looking at me?
你在看我吗 你在看我吗
Please tell me you're doing a scene from a movie
拜托告诉我你是在练习电影台词
and not confused about what a mirror is.
而不是真的不知道镜子是什么
Hi, honey. What's that?
亲爱的 那是什么
A bag of plastic guns.
一袋塑料枪
My dad was planning this crazy stunt at the wedding
我爸本来在婚礼上安排了一场疯狂的大戏
that Lorraine didn't even know about.
洛林完全不知情
There's a whole script for it and everything.
连剧本什么的都准备好了
Don't worry. I talked him out of it.
别担心 我已经劝阻他了
No more embarrassing the Dunphys today.
今天不会再让邓菲家的人难堪了
I heard what you guys said, and I'm -- I'm truly sorry.
我听进了你们说的话 我真的很抱歉
Oh, quick.
快问快答
What nickname did Jennifer Lopez steal from Jon Lovitz?
珍妮弗·洛佩兹偷了乔恩·洛维兹什么绰号
都是好莱坞知名艺人名字缩写都可以是J-洛
J-- Never mind.
J... 算了
Hello? Yes, the rings.
你好 对 是戒指
Wow. He didn't say "J-Lo."
他居然没说"J-啰"这个烂哏
He also heard that siren and didn't say,
他刚听到了警笛声 也没有说
"There's my ride."
"接我的车来了"
Did we break dad?
老爸是不是被我们搞坏了
And when was the last time you saw him
你们什么时候见过他
pick up a can of whipped cream
拿起一罐发泡奶油
and not do his "I've got rabies" gag?
却不演"我有狂犬病"口吐白沫那一出
Oh, my God. Did we go too far?
我的天 是不是矫枉过正了
Have we knocked the fun out of him?
我们他把搞笑的一面给弄没了
No, no, no. Stop this thinking.
才没有 不能这么想
We are this close to having a normal dad,
我们只差一步就能拥有一个正常的老爸了
and you are not ruining it.
你们不能半途而废
Hey, guys, can I have Claire for a second?
各位 我能占用克莱尔一会儿吗
Sure.
当然
Ew, they're spending their wedding night right next door?
受不了 他们要在我们隔壁过新婚之夜吗
Calm down. The loudest noise you're gonna hear
别慌 你能听到的最大动静
is Grandpa getting out of a chair.
不过是爷爷从椅子上起身而已
You look great.
你看起来美极了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Well, you'd think on my fourth marriage,
这都是我第四次结婚了
I wouldn't be this nervous.
还以为不会那么紧张呢
Ah, I guess it never gets easier.
我猜嫁人永远不是件轻松的事
I remember my wedding.
我还记得我的婚礼
My stomach was filled with butterflies.
我紧张得肚子里像装了乱飞的蝴蝶
And Haley.
与海莉
I've always married such serious men.
我总是嫁给很严肃的男人
Frank is not that at all.
但弗兰克可一点都不严肃
Oh, I know, but if you can see past that.
我知道 但如果你能忽略那一点
Past that?
什么忽略
Yeah, he's got a lot of wonderful qualities, too.
是啊 他也有很多优点的
Oh, sweetie, you're missing it.
亲爱的 不是的
All my ex-husbands were accomplished, serious men,
我的所有前夫都是很严肃的成功人士
but bone-dry.
但无聊得要死
A day hasn't gone by that Frank hasn't made me laugh.
而弗兰克每天都能逗得我乐开怀
I hope I keep up.
希望我能不负他的幽默
Oh. ‭But who am I telling?
不过我说的你肯定都懂
You got lucky, too.
你也幸运嫁了邓菲男儿
Sweet victory!
胜利的滋味
Okay, wait, wait.
等一下
- Charge! - No, no, no!
-冲啊 -不要
Not my hair!
不许弄到我头发上
Not my hair!
不许弄到我头发上
Hey, hey, hey, hey. What's going on?
你们这是在玩什么
Oh, nothing. We're painting Joe's wall
没什么 我们在用防怪物的漆
with monster repellent to protect him.
重刷乔的墙来保护他
Looks like you're having fun, huh?
看起来你们玩得挺开心的
Don't worry. We're not gonna ask you to do anything.
别担心 我们不会叫你做任何事的
The trick to the corners is if you --
刷好墙角的秘诀是
Yeah, yeah, we got it.
我们知道
Go fix yourself a drink!
去给你自己倒杯酒喝吧
"Fix yourself a drink."
"去给你自己倒杯酒喝吧"
- Right there. - Right there, Joe.
-就是那 -就是那 乔
The thing about saying no --
拒绝别人有这么个缺点
You say it too much...
如果你总是拒绝别人
people just stop asking.
就再也没人找你一起做任何事了
You stole my dream.
你偷走了我的梦想
Okay, would you please stop saying that?
你别再这么说了行吗
If you hadn't distracted those ninnies
如果不是你用你出众的平庸
with your striking regularness, they would have put me
影响了那些笨蛋的判断 他们就会让我
in a national TV ad campaign instead of neither of us!
出演全国电视广告 结果我们谁都没份
Why are you flipping out?
你为什么冲我发火
I-I am not in competition with you.
我根本没和你争啊
Oh, so now you think I'm crazy?
所以你觉得我是疯婆子撒泼是吗
N-No.
不是的
Well, maybe I am crazy, but I have a damn good reason.
没准我就是疯婆子 但我有很充分的理由
Connect the dots, you dummy.
把线索联系起来啊 你个笨蛋
I'm wearing real loose clothes. I need money real bad.
我穿着这么松垮的衣服 我急需用钱
My hair is lustrous like a lion's mane.
我的头发像狮鬃一样有光泽
Uh, you're in love?
你恋爱了吗
No, the opposite! I'm pregnant!
不 正相反 我怀孕了
Okay. Oh, God.
好吧 我的天啊
The family didn't want me to get back together with Beau
家里人不想让我和博复合
on account of he's six-parts Chicopee and married,
因为他是六分之一外地人还已婚
but I did it anyway, and now he's in County
但我还是和他复合了 现在他进了监狱
for punching a police horse in the face.
因为他照骑警马的脸上打了一拳
And if they find out, then they'll just know
如果家里发现了 他们就会知道
that everyone was right about me being such a screw-up.
所有人说我是废物真是一点都没错
Oh, Pam, I-I had no idea.
小帕 我一点都不知情
I mean, how many months along are you?
你怀孕几个月了
Oh, all of them.
马上就生了
Yeah, go ahead. Condemn me.
想说就说吧 谴责我吧
I can see the judgment all over that generic face of yours.
你那张平凡的脸上全是评判的表情
This strap is cutting into me like a piano wire.
这根肩带像钢琴线一样割肉
Would you mind going through my luggage
你介不介意去翻翻我的行李
and pulling out my after-dinner bra?
帮我把晚餐后穿的胸罩找出来
If I must.
如果别无选择的话
I'm home!
我回来了
I didn't get picked. Thanks for asking.
我没选上 多谢关心
Well, I have good news.
我倒是有好消息
Mitchell and I are early contenders to win the best costume
米奇尔和我是赢得人或动物类最佳装扮
in the human/animal category.
的早期热门选手
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Self-comforting with food.
用食物自我安慰
I've been working on that all morning,
那蛋糕我做了一早上
and it is for a party tonight.
是为了晚上的派对准备的
What are a bunch of gays gonna do with a cake
你们一群基佬又不会真的吃蛋糕
but stand around screeching about how pretty it is?
只会围起来叽叽喳喳夸蛋糕漂亮
Okay, that's it.
好吧 我受够了
Pam, you are rude.
小帕 你太无礼了
You are disrespectful.
你太不尊重人了
And you are going in for another bite?!
你居然还敢吃第二口
Put the fork down! Put it down!
把叉子放下 放下
It is high time
是时候
that you start thinking about somebody other than yourself!
你开始也为其他人着想一下了
Oh. So that's how you feel?
你就是这么看我的是吧
Yes, it is.
是的
Then I guess it is on!
那咱俩今天没完了
Don't. No!
别 不要
- You better run! ‭- No!
-你跑就对了 -别闹
Get off of me! I wasn't ready!
从我身上下来 我还没准备好
Then get ready for this!
准备好接我这招
Hey! Cut it out!
快住手
Hey! That hurts!
疼死了
Good, then it's working!
很好 表示老娘打对了
Oh, cut it out, you faker. I'm not even touching you.
别演了 你个戏精 我都没碰到你
I assume it's this one. Oh, what are you doing?
我猜是这件吧 你这是干嘛
She's pregnant!
她怀孕呢
What?! ‭
什么
Hey! Hey! Cut it out!
别打了
Oh, no, I think my water just broke.
惨了 我羊水好像破了
Is it on me?!
流在我身上了吗
I'm fixing to reproduce right now!
我现在准备要下崽了
Call 811.
打给811
No, Mitchell, that's for livestock.
米奇尔 别 那是牲畜急救电话
Call 911.
打911
Yeah, I-I know. I know.
我知道 我知道好吗
Pamela, why didn't you tell me?
姐 你为什么没告诉我
Well, why do you think?
你觉得呢
I didn't want to disappoint you.
当然是不想让你失望啊
You know you're the person I look up to mo-o-o-o-o-st...
你是我最崇拜的.....
- ...in the family. - ‭I am?
-家人了 -是吗
Why do you think I came here?
不然我为什么来这里
Oh. ‭I wanted to be near you when the baby po...
我希望生孩子时能在你身...
But I thought maybe if I got a job first,
我想到如果我先找到份工作
I wouldn't look like such a pathetic me-e-e-e-ss!
我看起来就不会那么失...败
What?
怎么了
I'm so cold, Cam!
我好冷啊 小卡
Oh, oh, here, put on Mitchell's bear costume.
给 盖上米奇尔的熊戏服
Here you go. Come on.
来 盖上
Okay, so they are gonna be here in, uh, 10 minutes.
他们大概十分钟后到达
I'll never make it!
我撑不到那时候了
Okay. ‭It's a-coming!
孩子要出生啦
Okay! Mitchell! Mitchell, okay.
好 米奇尔 米奇尔 来
It's all right. We're here for you.
没事的 我们都在这里陪你
Help me get her pants off.
帮忙我把她裤子脱下来
- Okay. Yes. - ‭All right, we need to get
-好的 行 -然后我们得
some pillows up underneath her hips
弄点枕头放到她屁股下
to get her birthing canal properly angled.
让她的产道维持正确的生产角度
Yeah! ‭All right, here we go.
好啦 我们准备
Relax. ‭
放轻松
Mitchell!
米奇尔
I want to make sure that they don't miss the house,
我想确保救护人员不会开过我们家
- so I'm just gonna... - Breathe, breathe.
-所以我去... -呼吸 呼吸
Frank and Lorraine, today marks the public and legal
弗兰克与洛林 今天是你们公开与合法地
joining of your souls, marriage being above all else,
灵魂与灵魂结合 把婚姻置于一切之上的
a contract.
签约仪式
Uh, one of my favorite authors once wrote,
我最爱的其中一个作家曾写道
"If love is not all, then it is nothing.
"爱若不是一切 那便一文不值
来自印度/英国文学家萨尔曼·鲁西迪爵士
This principle, and its opposite,
这个原则与它反面的不贞
collide down all the years of -- of my breathless tale."
碰撞出了我一生多年来扣人心弦的故事"
Seeing Phil bomb up there, I felt like a mama bird
看到菲尔在台上这么闷 我有一种母鸟
who had just nudged her chick out of the nest
在小鸟已长大 把它踢出巢时
without a single pun to break his fall.
没先说个笑话让它忘了疼的自责感
"For man can no more survive without love
"人没有了爱情就活不下去
than a cooper without his billhook,
就像木桶工不能离开柴刀
nor a whaler less his flensing knife."
补鲸人不能没有剥鲸油刀"
Words as true today as they were
这些真知灼言直到今日
when they were written 18,000 years ago.
也与一万八千年前刚被写下时一样正确
That can't be right.
这不太对啊
Now is the moment when I ask if anyone here
现在到了我问在座各位
has reason to object to the union of these two people.
有没有人有任何理由反对他俩成婚的时候了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
I object!
我反对
I object to you not handing over those diamond rings, preacher!
我反对你没有把他们的钻戒交给我 牧师
You heard her.
听到她说的了没
Hand over the ice, or I fill you full of...leed.
把钻石交过来 否则让你们吃墙子儿
-Lead. -Honey, what are you doing?
-是吃枪子儿 -亲爱的 你在干嘛
Sorry, padre, you had your chance.
抱歉牧师 吉时已过
I now pronounce you dead!
我宣布你正式死亡
When in the world did --
你什么时候...
A lot of questions for a cadaver!
一个死人咋这么多问题呢
Don't you see? These twos is in on it together!
你们没看出来吗 这两个人是一伙的
Mind your own potatoes, Daisy.
少管闲事 贱人
Excuse me.
不好意思
This is my wedding
这是老娘的婚礼
and your funeral!
与你们的丧礼
And one for the choir boy!
小白脸也吃子弹吧
Missed me.
没中
Hey, uh, you guys feel like doing one more paint job?
你们还有兴趣再刷一个东西吗
Only all of us this time?
不过这次是我们一起刷
Sure.
没问题
Sometimes life can be simpler than we think.
有时人生比我们想得简单
We're born...
我们出生...
You know, um, maybe we should let Pam and the baby
或许我们应该收留小帕与孩子
stay upstairs for a little while.
在楼上住一阵子
Mitchell was just saying -- No, he hates when I do that.
米奇尔刚才说... 不对 他不喜欢我这样
I was just saying that maybe you and the baby
我刚才在想 或许你跟孩子
should stay upstairs for a while?
应该在我们楼上先住段时间
Oh, Cam!
小卡
...we die...
我们去世
来自1916年无声电影《再来一杯恶魔佳酿》恶魔佳酿指的是鸦片
You're all mad with the devil's brew!
你们是恶魔佳酿上脑 都疯了吧
...and in between...
而在这之间
Ah! ...if we're lucky, we laugh...
如果运气好 我们会有欢笑
...which makes the journey worth taking.
而这趟人生旅途也就值了
With that in mind...
听完这番话之后
Do you, Frank Dunphy, the silliest man I know...
弗兰克·邓菲 我认识最傻气的一个人
...take Lorraine to be your long-suffering wife?
愿意娶洛林来折磨她一辈子吗
I do.
我愿意
You may kiss the tomato.
你可以亲你的娘子了
Your bedtime was an hour ago senor.
先生 你一个小时前就该上床啦
I wanna finish this.
我想先读完这本书
You don't even know how to read.
你都不认字
Stop worrying. There is no monster up stairs.
别担心了 楼上没有怪物
That paint works.
那漆很管用的
Mommy, can you check it?
妈咪 你能去检查一下吗
Okay.
好啦
Your mother won't even let me get rid of this sticky old tarp.
你妈连这块又旧又粘的防水布都不让我丢
She's attached to everything.
她对什么东西都抱着不放
Someday soon that will work in your favor.
很快你就会享受到这件事的好处了
Careful that cinder block.
小心那个水泥砖
Man, you couldn't budge that thing with it.
拜托 你就是推也推不动它
Great, now I have a swamp monster.
棒 这下还有个沼泽怪物了