摩登家庭 第八季 Modern Family Season 8 第2集: A Stereotypical Day

上映日期: 2,016

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 家庭

导演: 克里斯·科赫

演员: 艾德·奥尼尔 / 索菲娅·维加拉 / 朱丽·鲍温 / 泰·布利尔 / 杰西·泰勒·弗格森 / 艾瑞克·斯通斯崔特 / 里克·罗德里格兹 / 诺兰·古德 / 萨拉·海蓝德 / 阿芮尔·温特 / 奥布里·


台词
Oh! Oh. Good morn-ing.
早上...好
How did I spend my summer vacation?
我怎么度过暑假的
I got over my breakup with Andy.
我熬过了跟安迪分手的失恋期
I got a job at Grandpa's country club.
我在爷爷的乡村俱乐部找了份工作
- I got mono. - Too close!
-我得了接吻病 -太近了
传染性单核细胞增多症 主要由唾液传染好发于青少年 具有传染性
Put your mask on!
快戴上你的口罩
No one misses two weeks at Caltech and catches up.
加州理工从来没有人缺课两周还能跟上进度
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办啊
Well, honey, I think you need to focus
亲爱的 我觉得你要专心想办法
on getting a little bit stronger,
变得更坚强一点
a little bit healthier and just a little farther.
更健康一点 然后更远一点
b 316 121 316 121 316 121 b 316 121 320 121 323 121 b 323 121 323 123 323 123 b b 311 122 317 114 317 114 b 317 114 317 114 317 114 b b b 317 105 316 107 314 112 b 313 112
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
原创翻译 双语字幕
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.ZiMuZu.tv
How do nerds even get mono?
书呆宅女怎么会得这种病啊
Did you all practice by kissing the same pillow?
难道你们是跟同一个枕头练习接吻吗
翻译: 亲爱的小饭 冰蓝 丁小七
Shouldn't you be at work by now?
你现在不是应该在工作了吗
I got fired.
我被炒了
My plan was to hide it from my parents until I got a new job,
我打算找到新工作后再告诉我爸妈
翻译: 洗七里 猪肉白菜水饺
but with smarty-pants Alex home,
但是爱耍聪明的艾丽克斯在家
I had to be more careful, or she was going to figure it out.
我得更小心一点 不然她会发现的
校对: 借刀杀人赛太公
Her being super-sick is coming at a really bad time for me.
她病得这么重对我来说简直太不是时候了
You got in late last night, huh?
你昨晚很晚到家啊
时间轴: 三水
Yeah. It was payday,
对啊 昨天是发薪日
and a game of craps broke out in the kitchen.
厨房里一言不合就开始骰子大战
See this watch? Enrique's grandfather's.
看到这块儿表了吗 恩里克的爷爷的
后期: 瓜瓜 总监: 怀念浓子的瓜瓜
You're giving it back, and remember, the second that job
你得还回去 还有记住 那份工作
interferes with your grades, you're done.
要是影响了你的成绩 你就得辞职
Did you finish your history report?
你写完历史报告了吗
Just got to dot the I's and cross the T's...
边边角角再补充一下
and put in all the other letters.
然后再补上其他所有字就行啦
It's okay, everybody!
没事的 各位
I'm alive!
我还活着
I had a traumatic experience after an open house.
开放参观日结束后 我有了段惨痛的经历
Have a good one.
祝你们愉快
Oh, no.
糟糕
Monday lunch, Monday dinner.
周一午餐 周一晚餐
Tuesday breakfast, Tuesday lunch.
周二早餐 周二午餐
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Open house went great. Lots of interested buyers.
开放参观非常顺利 来了很多感兴趣的买家
Fun fact -- Some stranger, probably a long time ago,
好玩的事实 在很久很久以前
wrote their last will and testament right here on your wall.
有人在你们家墙上写下了遗嘱与遗言
Trust me on this.
放着我来
Did nobody notice I was gone for 18 hours?
没人发现我消失了18个小时吗
Why aren't you all making posters?
你们怎么没在制作寻人启事啊
I figured you were in your office.
我以为你在办公室呢
I went to bed really early last night,
我昨晚很早就睡了
and when I woke up this morning, I thought you'd gone for a run.
我今早起床的时候 以为你去跑步了
Alex? I can't believe this!
艾丽克斯呢 难以置信
Well, honey, the important thing is that you are okay.
亲爱的 重要的是你没事
Now, I'm very sorry, but I've got to get to work.
我很抱歉 但是我得去上班了
We are bidding a big job against my old nemesis,
我们要跟老对手衣柜衣柜衣柜衣柜公司
Closets, Closets, Closets, Closets.
竞标一个大项目
I'm back in there.
这名字让我噩梦重现啊
家 庭
摩 登
第八季 第二集
I want to live outside.
我想住在外面
No, Senor, we're not having that argument anymore.
不行 先生 我们不要再争这个事了
Mowgli lives outside.
毛克利就住在外面
Is Mowgli that dirty kid at his preschool
毛克利就是他幼儿园里那个
whose parents drive the car that runs on French fry oil?
父母开炸薯条油驱动车的脏小孩吗
No. It's that dirty kid that runs around "The Jungle Book."
不是 是《丛林奇谭》书里跑来跑去的脏小孩
Jay, tell him he can't.
杰 告诉他不可以住外面
First time I saw "Tarzan," I wanted to live outside.
我第一次看《人猿泰山》的时候 也想住外面
Dad said fine. I walked in the woods, met a hobo.
老爸说可以 我就走进森林里 认识了个流浪汉
Taught me how to open a can with a bird's beak.
他教我用鸟喙开罐头
That story's not helping!
这故事可没有帮助
I'm doing it.
我非去不可
No! Jay!
不行 杰
Of course not.
当然不行
Why learn self-reliance when the industrial machine
为何要学习自力更生
depends on constant consumption?
工业机器就仰仗不断的消耗不是吗
No eggs for me. I'll be having porridge.
我不吃蛋了 我喝粥
Are you really still doing this?
你还要继续来这套吗
Over the summer, I went to a wedding in Ju·rez and met Frida,
这个夏天 我去华雷斯参加婚礼时认识了弗里达
this amazing girl who enlightened me
这个超棒的姑娘启发了我
to how Communism can rid the world of injustice.
共产主义会如何消除世界上的不公
Mm. What a beautiful reception.
多华丽的婚宴啊
Yeah.
可不
Oh, right. That's a bad thing.
对 这不是好事
I live simply now, and it's good for me.
我现在生活很朴素 对我也有好处
Might it also help my chance of kissing her one day? Yes.
这可能助我有朝一日亲到她吗 是的
And if that requires living in a world
如果这意味着我必须生活在一个
where the government chooses all our songs, so be it.
由政府选择我们所有歌曲的世界 也没关系
I'm gonna take a coffee
我要端杯咖啡
to the guy putting up the security cameras.
给装监控摄像头的家伙
It's not coffee the laborers need, Jay. It's dignity.
劳动者需要的不是咖啡 杰 是尊严
And I'm going to fight for that
我要为此抗争
until my fingers are raw and my back is bent.
直到我擦破手指 压弯脊背
Six months ago, we took you to the dermatologist
六个月前 你还因为泡了太多泡泡浴
for taking too many bubble baths.
被我们带去看皮肤科医生
Brought you this.
给你倒了杯咖啡
Oh, thanks. Almost done here.
谢谢 快搞定了
Take your time.
慢慢来
Important thing is...
重要的是...
Oh, no.
糟糕
Guess what.
你猜怎么着
A black family's moving in right across the street
我装上监控摄像头的同一天
the same day my security cameras are going up.
对面搬来了一家黑人
Well, what am I supposed to do?
我也很无奈啊
I made the appointment weeks ago
我几周前就预约了
right after the break-in down the street.
这条街上发生了入室盗窃之后约的
But they'll think I made the call the minute I saw them
但他们会以为我是看到他们才安装
because I'm a racist old man.
因为我是个种族歧视的老男人
Why would the neighbors just assume that you're a racist?
为什么邻居会假设你有种族歧视呢
Gloria, Gloria, Gloria.
歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚 歌洛莉亚
You'll never understand the stereotypes old white men face.
你永远不会理解白人老男人所面临的成见
Goal!
进了
Nice shot, Tom.
好球 汤姆
Do you want to play with us?
你想跟我们一起玩吗
You know, I'm off contact sports right now.
我现在不玩硬汉接触性运动了
I twisted my ankle playing running charades,
因为我玩跑步猜谜时把脚踝扭了
but you two should get ready for dance class.
但你俩该准备去上舞蹈课了
Okay, go. Go, go, go!
快点去
Okay, why do you look so satisfied?
你为什么看起来这么心满意足
Did you just listen to an NPR story
是不是刚听到证明
that proved you right about something?
你某件事说对了的广播报道
No, no, but you know Tom,
不 但你知道汤姆吧
the friend that Lily's playing with?
跟莉莉一起玩的朋友
Well, I know of him. We haven't formally been introduced.
我听说过 但莉莉还没正式介绍我们认识
Well, it turns out that Tom used to identify as...Tina.
其实汤姆以前是女孩缇娜呢
Oh, I wish you wouldn't have told me.
真希望你没有告诉我这事
You know how proud I am of my gender identificadar.
我本来对自己的性别识别雷达很自豪呢
Well, Tom's been having some problems at school,
汤姆在学校一直不太顺遂
and -- and Lily has been really respectful of him.
但莉莉一直都很尊重他
Oh, she is so sweet.
她太贴心了
She really is.
是的
She gets all the credit on this one.
这一切全是她自己的功劳
This so doesn't matter.
谁的功劳真的不重要
We raised her to have an open mind.
是我们教育她要勇于接受新事物
Totally. We deserve some kudos here, too.
的确 我们也应该被点个赞
There's enough kudos for everyone.
点的赞够我们每人都有赞了
You know, a kudo would be an excellent name for a parenting award.
"点赞"会是杰出教育奖的绝妙名字啊
Oh, thank you, Gwyneth.
谢谢你 格温妮丝
Lily, if you're still watching, go to bed.
莉莉 如果你还在看颁奖转播 快去睡觉
Get out of here, you weirdo!
滚出去 你个怪胎
Part of being the boss is being a bummer.
当扫兴鬼也是当老板的一部分
It was hard at first, but I've learned to accept it...
一开始心里挺难受 但我逐渐学会了接受
mostly.
通常都能吧
It's really been...
真的很...
Margaret, you knew I was in here.
玛格丽特 你明知道我就在这里
Sorry. I just had some messages.
抱歉 我刚收到了一些消息
Uh-huh. Luke's guidance counselor --
卢克的辅导员说
Luke fell asleep in class again.
卢克又在课上睡觉了
Haley's car payment is late.
海莉的汽车贷款迟交了
And the credit-card company.
还有信用卡公司说
Phil made a large purchase
菲尔在一家名为
on a Tibetan website called CopingCandles.Com.
应对困难蜡烛网的西藏网站上进行了大采购
Tell the creative team to get their giggles out.
让创意团队别嬉皮笑脸了
I'll be ready for them in 10.
我十分钟后就能见他们
But when you've been the bummer all day at work,
但当你上班时一直是扫兴鬼
you don't love having to be the bummer at home, too.
在家时就不想也是这个身份
Hi, honey. Is your brother around? I need to yell at him.
亲爱的 你弟弟在吗 我有事骂他几句
Of course he's around.
他当然在
Why would he leave me in peace
他怎么可能会不吵我
to do some work at the kitchen table
乖乖在餐桌上写点作业
when he could just barge in and --
而不是强行冲进来...
Luke! Game down!
卢克 关掉游戏
This is your senior year,
你今年读高三
also known as your last year to not suck.
也是你能不当废柴的最后一年了
- Honey. - Dad, you hit "Place order" once,
-亲爱的 -爸爸 你点一下"提交订单"
and then you wait for the confirmation.
然后等着确认
- I'm sorry. - Don't be sorry! Be smart!
-抱歉 -别抱歉 聪明点
That angry screeching
那愤怒的怒吼
was the sweet sound of my new home bummer.
是我家新任扫兴鬼传来的天籁之声
I'm just so tired and in pain and irritable.
我好累 好痛苦 好烦躁
It just makes me so mad at everyone.
这让我非常生所有人的气
Sorry for yelling, Mom. Why were you calling again?
抱歉嚷嚷了 妈妈 你为什么打电话来
I forgot.
我忘记了
Damn it, Mom! Write it down next time!
去你的 妈妈 下次写下来
All right.
好了
Here we are.
我们到了
Okay. Don't forget to give Funkmaster Linda her check
好 别忘了给放克大师琳达
for today's class.
今天课程的支票
- Bye, Tom. - Bye, Tom.
-再见 汤姆 -再见 汤姆
Hey, Lily. Can you hang back a second?
莉莉 你能待一会再下车吗
I shouldn't. Linda says being late is wiggity-wack.
我不该多待 琳达说迟到的人逊爆了
We just want to know why you called Tom a weirdo
我们只是想知道你在家时为什么
back at the house.
叫了汤姆怪胎
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, well, we don't make fun of people who are different, okay?
我们不能取笑跟我们不一样的人 好吗
- You know how hard it was for Daddy and me? - Yeah.
-你知道二爸和我有多艰难吗 -是啊
Growing up in Missouri, I was so mistreated
我在保守的密苏里州长大 受尽了欺侮
that one of my best friends was an old scarecrow
我最好的朋友之一是我在小溪里找到的
I found in the creek.
一个老稻草人
Some of your stories would be more impactful
你的故事要是少说点细节
with fewer details.
会更有震撼力
Fine. I won't do it again. Can I go now?
好吧 我下次不会了 我可以走了吗
Okay, but -- but do you understand why what you did is wrong?
但你明白你做的事为什么错了吗
Yes!
明白了
Well, this bothers me.
心里好膈应啊
They're getting along great, and then one little spat,
他们本来处得很好 就因为起一点小争执
and her instinct is to go all baby bigot on him?
她下意识就是喷出幼稚无知的话吗
Well -- and I say this with love --
我这话是带着爱说的
she did just get back from spending a full summer
但她这整个夏天是和你保守老家的家人
with your family in Missouri.
一起度过的
Oh. So we're blaming my family, then?
所以是要怪我的家人吗
I'm -- I'm just saying maybe when she gets back from there,
我只是想说 或许她从那里回来后
she needs to be reminded of our values.
需要再提醒她我们的价值观
You know -- un-hick her.
你懂 反土逼化一下
Oh, the H-bomb!
哎妈 土字都上来啦
Possibly the most offensive slur
这大概是针对美国南方人
ever thrown around in the South.
最冒犯人的侮辱词了吧
Well...y--
是吗 还有...
Look, I-I love those people, too,
我喜欢那里的人啊
but you did just admit
但你刚的确也承认了
they can be a little close-minded down there.
他们可能有些守旧
Well, they are a little bit set in their ways.
他们是有点老古板啦
It was actually illegal to run for mayor without a mustache
1980年之前 没胡子的人去竞选市长
- until 1980. - See? It's --
-是违法的 -瞧
- And then again from '82 to '85. - Okay.
-82年到85年也是这样 -好吧
输入错误
Input.
输入
Input!
输入
Please don't throw the remote again.
请不要再扔遥控器了
Oh, I was just, like, trying to get signal.
我只是在试着找信号
Don't blame me about breaking the other ones.
另外几个遥控器弄坏了又不能赖我
One got stepped on,
有一个是意外被踩坏
and the other one fell down the garbage disposal.
另一个是意外掉进食物打碎机
You're not even trying.
这些理由也太假了
Anyways, stop worrying about the remote control
总之 别再担心你的遥控器了
and worry about your own dog.
担心一下你的狗吧
She's peeing in the corner.
她在墙角撒尿
Maybe if you ever leave her outside,
说不定你把她留在外面
she will guard us, and we wouldn't need cameras.
她就能看家护院 我们也不需要摄像头了
First of all, Stella's not peeing in the corner,
首先 斯黛拉并不会在墙角撒尿
because I housebroke her myself.
因为她的如厕习惯是我亲自训练的
Second of all, no dog of mine should ever have to work.
其次 我的狗永远不需要工作
There he is. There's my old pal.
他来了 我的老朋友
Jay. How you doing, huh?
杰 你最近怎么样
I'm so glad you called.
真高兴你能打给我
I haven't been good about seeing people since Reynetta left.
自从跟瑞内塔分手以后我就不怎么见朋友了
Did you hear? She started dating my brother!
你听说了吗 她开始跟我弟约会了
Listen, it's such a nice day. Let's go outside.
今天天气这么好 我们去外面聊吧
Isn't your backyard nicer?
你家后院环境不是更好吗
Nah. It's all pool and chairs.
没有啊 只有个泳池和一些椅子
So, how you been, buddy?
所以你近来如何啊 兄弟
I want to tell you everything is okay so you won't worry,
我也想跟你说一切都好让你不用担心
but things have been real bad.
可是情况真的太糟了
You know what might help?
你知道有什么能帮助你吗
You pop that hat off, you get a little sun on your face.
把帽子摘了 让你的脸接触阳光
Ooh! The sun is rough on my eyes.
阳光太刺眼了
I cry almost every day.
我几乎每天都哭
Pretty much, the only time I'm happy is when I clean my gun.
基本上我只有擦枪的时候才会开心一点
Yeah, life, huh? Here, give me a hug.
生活就是这样 给我一个拥抱吧
There you go. Oh.
就是这样
There you go. You're a good friend, Jay.
就是这样 杰 你真是个好朋友
You got your own problems, but you're right there for me.
你自己也有很多麻烦 可你还是会帮我
Damn it!
Why do you need them to know you have a black friend?
你为什么需要他们知道你有个黑人朋友
I'm putting security cameras in the same day they move in.
我装摄像头的那天他们刚好搬进来
I'm mad about that, but it feels good to be held.
这事我很生气 但是被抱抱的感觉挺好
Come here.
过来
Come here.
过来
Flashbacks, nightmares, anxiety --
记忆重现 恶梦 焦虑
My imprisonment in the closet
我被锁在壁橱里的经历
resulted in all the symptoms of PTSD.
导致我出现了创伤后应激障碍的所有症状
My insurance company helped me to find a therapy dog
我的保险公司帮我找了一条治疗犬
and agreed to cover everything,
并且同意报销全部费用
and then they found out I wasn't in the military.
但他们发现我不是参军得病就取消了
Oh, boy.
不是吧
Hey, Alex, honey, could you help me reset the router?!
艾丽克斯 亲爱的你能帮我重启路由器吗
Oh! No.
人家怕怕
Bad luck! Bad luck!!
室内开伞要倒霉 要倒霉
Alex's laptop had every piece of homework
艾丽克斯的电脑里有她在高中
she ever did in high school.
完成过的所有作业
It was the Holy Grail...
简直就是传说中的圣杯
I think.
是这么叫吧
Thanks to Alex's hard work,
多亏了艾丽克斯的当年努力
I don't know what that is and never will.
我这辈子都不需要知道那词的意思了
Not again!
不能再来一次了
Oh, Dad, I didn't know you were home.
爸 我不知道你在家
Haley, thank God.
海莉 谢天谢地
Could you reset the router for me?
你能帮我重启路由器吗
I would, but I took a late lunch from work,
我也想 可我午饭吃晚了
which I have to get back to work.
我得赶紧回去上班了
- Are you okay? - I'm fine.
-你没事吧 -我没事
I think I'm just hyperventilating.
我只是紧张导致换气过度了
Should pass in like 20 minutes or s-so.
可能过个二十来分钟就好了
Okay, well, I'm gonna head back.
好吧 我要回公司了
Wouldn't want to be consistently late
我也不能老是迟到
and get fired, right?
结果被炒吧
Alex, honey.
艾丽克斯 亲爱的
Good girl.
乖孩子
Good girl.
乖孩子[狗狗]
Input! I know you can hear me
输入 我知道你能听到我的话
because I can see your green light!
因为我看到你闪绿光了
It's like one of those videos where the pit bull
感觉就像在看凶残比特犬跟小鸡
swims with the baby chick.
一起游泳的视频一样
You just know something bad's gonna happen.
你知道肯定会有坏事发生
Where are your keys? I need the jumper cables.
你的车钥匙呢 我需要从你车借电
- What happened? - I spent the last hour in my car,
-发生什么了 -我待了一个小时在车上
listening to the Commodores with my windows down,
开窗听黑人放克乐团的歌 听到车没电
and the neighbors didn't even come outside.
结果我们的邻居都没出来过
That must be your good friends the Harlem Globetrotters.
肯定是你的黑人好朋友哈林篮球队
- Hey. - Hey!
-你好 -你好
Gloria invited us to sit by the pool
歌洛莉亚邀请我们到泳池边
till we have to pick up Lily at hip-hop.
待到莉莉上完嘻哈课程
My Asian granddaughter takes a hip-hop class?
我的亚洲孙女在学黑人音乐嘻哈吗
Why are we not talking about this in the front yard?
我们为什么不去前院聊这件事呢
We brought cupcakes. Manny, cupcake?
我们买了纸杯蛋糕 曼尼 吃纸杯蛋糕吗
Oh, I see. Fill my mouth with bourgie opiates
我懂了 想拿中产阶级的鸦片堵住我的嘴
so I can't speak for the people?
好让我不能为人民说话吗
That was a lot.
受不了啊
He's trying to get a Communist girl to kiss him.
他想让一个共产主义接班人的女孩儿亲他
We have our own kid problems.
我们也有关于孩子的烦恼
I mean, we had an incident this afternoon
今天下午莉莉跟汤姆玩耍期间
during Lily's playdate with Tom,
发生了一点小摩擦
who used to identify as... Tina.
那孩子以前性别认同是"蒂娜"
I don't totally get the hand thing, but I like it.
我不懂你为什么要做这种手势 不过我喜欢
They had a fight, and Lily said the worst possible thing.
他们吵起来了 莉莉对他说了最不该骂的话
I mean, that poor boy's been through enough. Mm.
那可怜的男孩已经很惨了
Oh, I am sure that the parents have gone through a lot, too.
他父母肯定也经历了很多困难
Sure. You just don't get comfortable
当然 那种事不可能是
with something like that overnight.
一下子就能接受的
Let me ask you guys something.
我问你们一个问题
If, someday, Lily wanted to be Lou
如果某一天 莉莉想当卢[男生名]
and had the whole chop-chop, bing-bang thing,
然后去做了全套"切切拼拼"的手术
how would you be with that?
你们会作何反应
- We love Lily. - Lou.
-我们爱莉莉 -是卢
We love Lou.
我们爱卢
- And there's nothing she could do -- - He.
-无论她做任何事都不会 -是他
- He. -There's nothing he could do
-他 -无论他做任何事
that would change that.
都不会改变我们的爱
So you wouldn't even need the minute that Tom's parents did?
所以你们不像汤姆爸妈那样需要时间适应
Well, no, no. Maybe a minute.
也不是 也许需要一点时间
I mean, there'd-there'd be a lot of things that I'd be giving up
有很多我多年来一直幻想要做的事
that I've always imagined doing,
都不能实现了
like -- like walking her down the aisle in her wedding dress.
比如在婚礼上挽着身着婚纱的她走过红毯
- You know? - Or whispering in her husband's ear
-你懂的 -或是低声在他老公耳边说
that he'll never replace me.
丫永远别想取代我
Well, that's interesting, because the minute it took me
这就有趣了 因为当初
to accept the fact that my son
我也需要一点时间来接受
was living a different
我儿子的生活
kind of life than the one that I anticipated,
会和我所预期的不同
Mitchell called me an
米奇尔却说我是个
old, straight, white bigot.
老顽固白人直男
And now you're just like me.
而如今你们和我如出一辙
Oh, my God, Mitchell. Are we where Lily gets it?
我天 米奇尔 难道莉莉是跟我们学的
Are we not as open-minded as we think?
难道我们没有自以为的那么开明吗
But that's our thing -- lording our tolerance over others.
可仗着自己开明对别人说教是咱的招牌啊
I guess what this proves is,
我想这件事证明了
there's a little bit of prejudice in everyone --
每个人都或多或少心存偏见
you, me,
无论是你 我
the neighbor across the street judging me for my cameras.
还是街对面因为监控摄像头而评判我的邻居
I'm gonna do what I should have done at the beginning --
我要去做我早就该做的事
talk to them.
和他们把话说开
That's not a good idea.
那可不是个好主意
Watch me!
你等着瞧
Joe, you're not going to live outside!
乔 我不会让你去野外生活的
Fine!
好吧
Alex is never away from her laptop,
艾丽克斯总是电脑不离身
so I had to steal assignments one at a time.
所以我每次只能偷一份作业
I'm not proud of stealing,
我并不以偷窃为荣
but I'm not unproud of how I'm stealing.
但我也不是不以我的手法为傲
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry,
宝贝 太对不起了
but now that you're awake,
但既然你醒了
what happened in here, huh?
跟我说说家里发生什么事了
I'll tell you what happened here --
让我告诉你家里发生什么事了
the same thing that's been happening all damn day!
一整天都是这个死样子
Me dealing with animals who don't care
我周旋于这些禽兽之间
that we are air-conditioning the outside
他们开着空调还将门窗大敞四开
and insist on rotting their brains by watching vapid housewives
坚持要看无趣的家庭主妇互泼红酒
spit wine on each other.
来自降智商
And you. Can't even be bothered to use a plate!
而你 连个盘子都懒得用
Oh, she's a bummer, huh?
真是个扫兴鬼 对吧
Something funny?
有什么好笑的吗
No.
没有
What are you even doing home?
你在家做什么
Don't you cat-sit for your boss on Tuesday nights?
你每周二不是要帮你老板照看猫吗
Alex, maybe you'd feel better if we went for a walk
艾丽克斯 也许我带你去散个步或驾车兜风
or a ride in the car, huh? Go for a ride in the car!
你会感觉好些 开车带你去遛遛
You know what? There are just too many distractions here.
这家里让人分心的事太多了
I don't care how sick I am. I have to go back to college.
我不在乎我病成啥样了 我得回学校去
- No! - No!
-不行 -不行
- No, no, no, no, no. - Of course you do!
-不行不行 -你当然得回去
Was I the kind of person
你猜我是不是那种
who would send her sick sister back to school
会强行把病重的妹妹送回学校
just to keep her from figuring out I got fired?
只因为不想让她发现我被解雇了的人
Did I use her laptop
那你猜我在社区大学时
to get through community college?
有没有从靠她作业不挂科
Let's get you back there. It's Friday night.
让我送你回去 今天可是周五
Maybe there's a party you can listen to.
说不定有派对能让你远远听个热闹
- Excuse me. I don't mean to bug you. - Hello.
-不好意思 无意打扰 -你好
You're just moving in. I'm right across the street.
你才搬过来 我就住在街对面
- Listen. - Let me stop you.
-听我说 -让我猜猜看
You had the cameras scheduled,
你早就预约好今天装监控摄像头
worried about how it would look,
担心我看见了会误会
brought your black friend out,
还特意叫你的黑哥们过来
blasted Commodores.
大声放黑人乐队的歌
It's not my first time moving into a white neighborhood.
我也不是第一次搬进白人社区了
- We're good. - Yeah?
-咱之间没误会 -真的吗
该州95%都是白人
I did my residency in New Hampshire.
我在新罕布什尔州做过实习住院医生呢
All right. Listen, you guys need anything, let me know.
好 你们有什么需要尽管开口
You got it. I'm Shawn, by the way.
没问题 我叫肖恩 顺带一提
- Jay Pritchett. - Jay.
-杰·普里契特 -杰
It's okay, Gloria. All handled.
没事的 歌洛莉亚 都处理好了
This is my wife, Gloria.
这是我妻子 歌洛莉亚
This is Shawn -- and I want to get this right,
这是肖恩 我希望我的发音准确
beautiful African name -- Shawn M'badawe.
很美的非洲名字 肖恩·舜玳伊缇
I said, "by the way."
我说的是"顺带一提"
Hey, Lily. We need to talk.
莉莉 我们需要谈谈
I was actually just heading out.
其实我刚好有事要出门
No. Sit down, please.
不许逃 请你坐好
Look, it was wrong of you to be mean to Tom, okay?
你对汤姆那么毒舌是不对的 知道吗
Even though Daddy and I
尽管你大爸和我
aren't always as open-minded as we should be,
偶尔也在本该开明时没有做到
we-we want you to be better than us.
但我们希望你能青出于蓝
O-kay.
好的
No. Listen. We accept people for who they are.
不许逃 我们要接受他人真实的一面
Daddy and I would accept you no matter what --
二爸和我会无条件接受真实的你
boy, girl, gay, straight...
无论男女 无论直弯
though, if you're a lesbian,
不过如果你是女同
please be the fun kind.
可千万得是风趣的那种
I didn't yell at Tom because he used to be Tina.
我不是因为汤姆过去是缇娜才吼他
- What? - I yelled at him 'cause he made fun of...
-什么 -我吼他是因为他嘲笑...
Made fun of what?
嘲笑什么
- What's-What's to make fun of? - Oh, thank God.
-这有什么可笑的 -谢天谢地
He called you guys weirdos for putting that painting up,
他因为这幅画说你们是怪胎
so I called him a weirdo.
所以我才说他是怪胎
Well, honey, why didn't you tell us?
宝贝 你怎么不告诉我们
'Cause I didn't want your feelings to get hurt.
因为我不想让你们伤心
Get hurt? How?
我们怎么会伤心
Because that rube Tom knows nothing about art?
就因为那个无礼的汤姆不懂艺术吗
Cam, she was protecting us.
小卡 她一直在保护我们
But you don't have to, sweetie, okay?
但你不必这样做的 宝贝 知道吗
Don't feel like you can't be honest with us
你不必为了照顾我们的感受
just to protect our feelings.
而有所隐瞒
- Really? - Really.
-真的吗 -真的
Hey, you can tell us anything.
你有任何想法都可以告诉我们
Okay.
好吧
I hate the painting, too.
我也讨厌那幅画
It was hard for us to hear, but in the spirit of tolerance,
听起来虽然很难受 但本着宽容的精神
we accepted the fact that a 9-year-old
我们接受一个9岁小孩
might not want to fall asleep
也许不愿意入睡时
under the watchful eyes of her half-naked fathers.
伴着两个半裸的父亲注视的目光这件事
Call the Sistine Chapel. I guess art is out.
快通知西斯廷教堂的人 艺术已经过时了
So, do you hate the whole idea of murals, or just --
你是讨厌壁画 还是单就这...
Roll!
快刷
It's going to be so exciting
绝对很兴奋吧
to get back to all that science stuff again.
要回到到处都是科学东西的地方
You know -- beakers, calculators, ray guns.
就是烧杯 计算器 激光枪什么的
Alex, are you sure you don't want
艾丽克斯 你确定你不想
to spend a few more days here to recover?
在家多休养几天吗
You can sleep on the end of our bed if you want to.
如果你想的话 你可以睡在我们床尾啊
-Yeah, stay, Alex. -Sleeping does sound good.
-对 留下来 艾丽克斯 -睡一觉听起来确实不错
Doesn't it?
可不是吗
But, first, how about you take a nice, hot shower?
但在那之前 不如先洗一个舒服的热水澡吧
I just hope that big pile of wet towels isn't on the floor
就是希望那一大摞湿毛巾没像今早一样
like it was this morning.
还在地上
Aww, you guys are so sweet.
你们对我太好了
No, but what -- what about all the science stuff?
别啊 想想那些科学的东西
All the fun. You know -- snapping each other in the butts
那些好玩的 比如用实验室护目镜头带
- with your goggle straps. - You know what?
-互相弹对方的屁股 -其实呢
Staying here a few more days
在这里多留上几天
may help me kick this sickness a little faster.
也许有助我快点恢复健康
There you go. Wait a second.
这就对了嘛 等一下
I thought I already packed my laptop.
我记得我不是已经把我的电脑打包进去了吗
Why is it on the hallway table?
为什么它会在走廊的桌子上
Uh, why is anything anywhere?
时间万物为何会出现在它出现的地方
Why aren't our feet at the end of our arms?
为什么我们的脚不是在胳膊的后面
Who opened my 12th-grade "Grapes of Wrath" essay?
谁打开了我高三写的《愤怒的葡萄》论文
Oh, my God. You just want me to stay here
天啊 你想要我留在家
so you can steal all of my old homework.
是为了偷我以前的高中作业
Wow. I can't wait to hear what you have
我迫不及待要听你
to say about this lapse in judgment.
对他这次做错事有何看法
Hey, it's better than what Mom's doing.
这也比妈妈在做的事情好多了
She's just using you to yell at us.
她在利用你来教训我们
I would nip that back talk in the bud.
我认为这句顶嘴该扼杀在摇篮里
I can't believe it. He's right!
真不敢相信 他说的是真的
Honey, you're getting upset again.
亲爱的 你又开始不开心了
Come on. Let's go get a treat.
快来 我们去给你拿零食
Stop with the petting and -- and the walks.
不要那么抚摸我 还有带我散步之类的
You're using me as a therapy dog.
你就是把我当成一条治疗犬
That's ridiculi--
这完全是无稽之...
Am I?
我有吗
Well...what about what Luke's doing?
那卢克干的好事怎么说
We just dealt with him.
我们已经处理过他的问题了
And, Haley...
还有 海莉
you are the only one who really cares about me.
你是这个家里唯一真正关心我的人
That's it! I'm going back to school.
就这么决定了 我要回学校
I will drive you, sweetie.
我开车送你 宝贝
Alex, no. Stop! Stay!
艾丽克斯 不要 停下 别动
How do you ask a human not to go, again?
快跟我说 让人类停下来是怎么说来着
-Alex, wait! -Right.
-艾丽克斯 等等 -对 等等
We're still leaving. She's just catching her breath.
我们不是不走 她就是停下来喘口气
Come on. I feel so bad. I had no idea what I was doing.
别这样 我感觉好糟糕 我没意识到自己犯错
I feel worse. I really, really knew what I was doing.
那我就感觉更糟糕了 我是明知故犯
Our poor sick daughter.
我们家又病又可怜的闺女
We should be taking care of her.
我们应该好好照顾她的
So, is knowing all this enough,
所以我们是认识到错误就够了
or do we have to, like, do something?
还是需要做点实际的举动呢
Breaks my heart.
我看得都心碎了
I should quit my job and nurse her back to health.
我看我得辞掉工作 回来照顾她到康复
You got fired, didn't you?
你被辞退了 对吧
Alex had to take the semester off.
艾丽克斯不得不休学一学期
I was disappointed 'cause she was disappointed,
我有点失望是因为她有些失望
but I was also kind of happy to have her home a little longer.
不过我又有点暗爽她能多留在家久一点
Aww. Mask!
口罩戴上
Cam?
小卡
Oh, I just wanted to tell her how proud I was
我就是想告诉她
of how she handled herself today,
我为她今天的表现感到很骄傲
but she's already asleep. Well,
但她已经睡着了
you can tell her in the morning, okay?
你可以等她明天醒来再告诉她 好吗
Oh, by the way, I found an article online
对了 我读到一个关于
about a family of Montenegrin art restorers --
黑山人艺术修复家族的文章...
Let it go, babe. Come on. Come on.
算了 宝宝 快走吧 别想它了
Oh, Cam.
小卡
Look what she did.
看她多有心
Jay, what are you doing? Come to bed.
杰 你在干嘛 快回房睡觉吧
I've got these new state-of-the-art cameras.
我有这些最先进技术的摄像头
I thought I'd review the day,
我想我可以回顾一下这一整天
see how many times our neighbor glared at us.
我们的邻居到底瞪了我们多少次
Wait a second.
等等
Is that Manny licking cupcake wrappers from the trash?
是曼尼在舔垃圾箱里杯子蛋糕的包装纸吗
I knew he'd fold.
我就知道他会屈服
Ah, the vigor. It's almost pornographic.
这疯狂的舔势 看起来都有点色情了
Are these cameras everywhere?
这些摄像头到处都有吗
Yeah. That's the garbage area.
是啊 刚才那个是垃圾箱周围
Then we got the backyard, front door.
我们还能看到后院 前门
Go inside. Wait.
再就是里面 等等
That's Joe peeing in the corner, not Stella.
原来是乔在角落尿尿 不是斯黛拉
That's it. He lives outside now.
没事的 他已经住在院子里了
Come. We'll watch him from the cameras.
快走吧 我们从摄像头里看着他就行了
Hold on.
等一下
You have a problem.
你这是有病啊
I'm gonna get you one of those rubber remotes,
我要去给你搞那种橡胶遥控器
they put in nursery schools
就是幼儿园
- and insane asylums. - Thank you.
-还有疯人院用的那种 -谢谢